时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Hey, where do you want the wine? | 你要把红酒放在哪里 |
[00:48] | In here, please. | 放到这边来 |
[00:50] | Can you believe the landlord | 你敢信房东竟然 |
[00:51] | left that funky refrigerator in here? | 把这破冰箱留在这里了吗 |
[00:55] | You know, these old-timey fridges, | 这种老式的冰箱 |
[00:57] | they’re actually, like, really smart. | 设计还是很聪明的 |
[00:59] | In modern refrigerators, they don’t have one of these, you know. | 现代的冰箱可不会这样 |
[01:02] | The motor’s underneath… | 电机都装在下面 |
[01:04] | so the hot air rises up into the fridge | 热气全都冒到冰箱里 |
[01:07] | and has to be pumped out by the same motor that produced it. | 得用生产出热气的电机来派排出去 |
[01:10] | I mean, it’s, like, crazy. | 太扯了 |
[01:12] | Yeah, that’s insane. | 是啊 太扯了 |
[01:15] | Hey, want some? | 要来点吗 |
[01:18] | Oh, yeah. You know what? There might be some ice in here. | 好啊 你知道吗 这里面可能会有些冰块 |
[01:21] | You know what I love about you? Your class. | 你知道我最爱你哪一点吗 你的格调 |
[01:24] | It’s like a fucking Fortress of Solitude. | 这简直就像一个孤独堡垒 |
[01:34] | – To all the sex we’re gonna have– – To all the good times… | -敬我们要做的爱… -敬我们要在 |
[01:38] | – What I meant to say. – …we’re gonna have… | -我就是这个意思 -我们的新家拥有的 |
[01:39] | – in our new place. – Yeah. | -美好时光 -没错 |
[01:51] | – What the hell? – What is it? | -什么东西 -怎么了 |
[01:53] | Gail, I want you to look inside this ice cube | 盖尔 你看看这冰块里面 |
[01:57] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[02:04] | Is that… | 那是… |
[02:07] | I think I have a magnifying glass somewhere. | 我记得我好像有个放大镜 |
[02:17] | – Are those spears in its side? – What? | -它身上插的是长矛吗 -什么 |
[02:21] | I wonder if there’s more of these things in the freezer. | 我想知道这冰箱里是不是还有这种东西 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:42] | Holy shit! | 上帝啊 |
[02:45] | There’s a lost civilization in our refrigerator. | 我们的冰箱里有一整个文明 |
[03:19] | This makes no sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[03:22] | – You think? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[03:24] | That’s clearly an early medieval city. | 这显然就是一个中世纪早期的城市 |
[03:27] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[03:28] | I mean, come on, everyone knows that woolly mammoths died out | 拜托 大家都知道长毛猛犸象 |
[03:30] | some time in the late Neolithic period. | 在新石器时代晚期就灭绝了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, everyone knows that. | 是啊 大家都知道 |
[03:48] | Well, it’ll make good fertilizer? | 用它做肥料应该挺不错吧 |
[03:52] | Too soon. | 我还难过着呢 |
[03:58] | Let’s check again. | 我们再去看看 |
[04:01] | Damn! We only looked away, like, ten minutes. | 我们才离开了十分钟左右 |
[04:04] | The time rate in there must be different. | 这里面的时间流逝的速度肯定不一样 |
[04:06] | Decades have gone by. | 已经过去了几十年 |
[04:08] | It’s the Industrial Revolution already. | 已经到了工业革命了 |
[04:10] | – Aww, we missed the Renaissance. – Oh, bummer. | -我们没看到文艺复兴 -好可惜 |
[04:14] | I wonder if we’re their gods? | 不知道我们是不是他们的神 |
[04:16] | Who are these two douchebags starin’ at us all day? | 整天盯着我们的这两个呆瓜是谁 |
[04:19] | I don’t know. I’m tired of looking at that broccoli in her teeth. | 我不知道 我都受够她牙缝里的西蓝花了 |
[04:22] | Yeah, I doubt it. | 我可不觉得 |
[04:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:29] | Oh, I think those are airplanes. | 我觉得那是飞机 |
[04:33] | Yeah, no, I think they’ve reached the present. | 不 我觉得他们已经到现代了 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God. Look at that! They’ve got a Starbucks. | 天啊 你看 他们还有星巴克 |
[04:37] | – No way. – Those really are everywhere. | -不是吧 -星巴克真是无处不在 |
[04:41] | What’s going on over there? | 那是怎么回事 |
[04:43] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[04:45] | – Fuck! – Are you okay? | -操 -你没事吧 |
[04:47] | It’s like I’m blinded. | 我好像瞎了 |
[04:49] | – Are you okay? – They’re fighting a war in there! | -你没事吧 -他们在进行战争 |
[04:51] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[04:53] | Tactical nukes are going off in our refrigerator | 战术核弹在我们冰箱里炸了 |
[04:55] | and you want me to calm down? | 你却想让我冷静下来 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry, you should see your face. It’s– | 对不起 你真该看看你的脸 你… |
[05:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:14] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[05:17] | It looks like it’s escalating. | 看起来战况升级了 |
[05:22] | We can’t expect them to outgrow war in a couple of minutes. | 我们不能指望他们几分钟就结束战争 |
[05:25] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[05:29] | Order out for pizza. | 点个披萨外卖 |
[05:35] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经过了一小时了 |
[05:38] | Maybe they’ve had a chance to rebuild. | 也许他们已经在重建了 |
[05:42] | Rob… | 罗伯 |
[05:44] | we have to face the possibility that they… | 我们必须要接受他们可能… |
[05:49] | well, that they didn’t make it. | 他们灭绝了 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:59] | – Holy shit. They made it! – They did. | -天啊 他们挺过来了 -是啊 |
[06:05] | Are those flying cars? | 那是会飞的车吗 |
[06:07] | It looks like the Emerald City, only, you know, less emerald. | 这简直看上去就像翡翠都市 只不过不是翡翠的 |
[06:10] | Right. | 对 |
[06:11] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[06:13] | Okay, honestly, that one looks a bit phallic, you know. | 老实说 那个看上去有点像阴茎 |
[06:15] | Like a dildo, yeah. | 像屌 没错 |
[06:18] | I guess they went through a little bit of a pyramid phase. | 我想他们应该是经历了一段金字塔时期 |
[06:22] | That’s a lot of bridges. | 这么多桥 |
[06:25] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | Holy shit. | 上帝啊 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:09] | Do you think they’re coming back? | 你觉得他们还会回来吗 |
[07:13] | No, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会了 |
[07:31] | – We can clean it out in the morning. – Yeah. | -我们可以明早再清理 -嗯 |