时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[00:55] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[00:57] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to answer me. | 女士 你得回答我的问题 |
[01:00] | Ma’am, please pay attention. | 女士 请注意 |
[01:02] | The more you withhold information, the harder this gets for you. | 你越是隐瞒信息 就越不好过 |
[01:05] | How long have you been here? | 你住在这里多久了 |
[01:07] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[01:10] | Do the landlords know you’re living here? | 房东知道你住在这里吗 |
[01:13] | – Tell us who else is helping you. – Please. | -告诉我们还有谁在帮你 -求求你 |
[01:15] | Are there any more families in this area? | 这附近还有其他家庭吗 |
[01:17] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[01:18] | And you realize what you’re doing is illegal. | 你知道你的行为触犯了法律吧 |
[01:21] | We’re not hurting anyone. | 我们没有伤害到谁 |
[01:23] | We’re just trying to live. | 我们只是想活命 |
[01:27] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[01:29] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[01:31] | That’s all of them. | 都在这儿了 |
[01:33] | They were all inside when we breached the door. | 我们破门的时候 他们都在屋里 |
[01:36] | Hell, I don’t even think these kids have ever seen outside. | 天 我感觉这些孩子从没见过外面 |
[01:41] | See this? | 你看这个 |
[01:42] | They made a bassinet out of a drawer. | 他们用抽屉做了一个摇篮 |
[01:46] | Resourceful. | 真是机智 |
[01:48] | – Did you get photos for the prosecutor? – Got them. | -你拍了给检察官的照片了吗 -拍了 |
[01:56] | Good. | 好 |
[02:01] | All right then. Go ahead, take them in. | 好了 去吧 带他们回去 |
[02:03] | – I’ll deal with the kids. – Got it. | -孩子们交给我处理 -好的 |
[02:04] | Come on, lady! Let’s go! | 来 女士 我们走 |
[02:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[02:08] | – Move. – Please, please. | -快走 -求求你们 |
[02:10] | Sir, we’re not doing anything wrong. | 长官 我们什么错事都没做 |
[02:13] | – Out! – We’re just trying to live. | -出去 -我们只是想活命 |
[02:15] | They’re just children. | 他们还是孩子 |
[02:17] | – Quiet! – Please! They haven’t had breakfast! | -闭嘴 -求你们了 他们还没吃早饭 |
[02:21] | – Open it up. – They need to have breakfast! | -开门 -他们得吃早饭 |
[02:36] | Sorry, kids. | 对不住了 孩子们 |
[02:49] | Possible 808 down city from Angel Tower. | 天使塔以南城区可能存在扰乱治安行为 |
[02:52] | Mother and partner. Armed. | 母亲和伴侣 持有武器 |
[02:55] | Harboring at least two unregistered offspring. | 窝藏了至少两个未登记的孩子 |
[02:58] | 730 east side of Mott at Canal. | 运河畔莫特街东段 攻击行为 |
[03:00] | Gang of four, ages 8 to 10. Situation resolved. | 四人 年龄8岁到10岁 已解决 |
[03:05] | Request disposal units. | 请派处理小组 |
[04:04] | I thought you weren’t gonna make it. | 我还以为你来不了呢 |
[04:06] | I wouldn’t miss this. | 这我可不会错过 |
[04:09] | Was it a bad one? | 刚刚棘手吗 |
[04:10] | What, the call? | 什么 你说任务吗 |
[04:12] | Usual crazies. | 普通的疯子而已 |
[04:14] | Just breeders, not armed or anything. It was… easy. | 只是繁育者 不带武器也没什么特殊的 轻而易举 |
[04:18] | Well, I can’t imagine stopping the rejoo treatments just like that. | 就那样停止极乐治疗 反正我是想象不出 |
[04:21] | I mean, why give all this up? | 为什么要放弃这一切呢 |
[04:26] | I’ve just spent 20 years perfecting that solo. | 我花了二十年精进那首独唱 |
[04:29] | And it was beautiful, Alice, just beautiful. | 很优美 爱丽丝 真的优美 |
[04:33] | So not having kids seems a small price to pay | 用不生孩子换取永生 |
[04:37] | for getting to live forever. | 这代价似乎不足挂齿 |
[04:39] | Well, we can’t keep letting people into this party | 如果这派对无人离场 |
[04:42] | if no one ever leaves. | 我们总不能一直放人入场吧 |
[04:45] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[04:48] | I have my boost tomorrow. | 我明天要做提升 |
[04:52] | Can you take me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:57] | Yeah, what the hell. Pentle can cover for me. | 好 管它呢 彭特尔替我值班 |
[04:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:02] | You know, if we weren’t gonna live forever… | 假如我们不选择永生的话 |
[05:06] | I’d marry you. | 我就跟你结婚了 |
[05:07] | If we weren’t gonna live forever, I’d let you get me pregnant. | 假如我们不永生的话 我就任凭你让我怀孕了 |
[05:16] | Your face. Don’t be so serious. | 瞧你那表情 别这么紧张 |
[05:19] | There she is. | 她在这儿呀 |
[05:21] | Alice, darling, you simply must come with me. No protesting. | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 你可得跟我来 别拒绝哦 |
[05:26] | Everyone, everyone. | 各位 各位 |
[05:29] | Here’s to Alice. | 敬爱丽丝 |
[05:32] | In the final moments, | 在最后关头 |
[05:33] | it was her execution of Telogo’s infamous solo | 正因为她完全摒弃了特洛戈那臭名昭著的独唱方法 |
[05:37] | that made our performance resonate so strongly with the critics. | 才令评论家对我们的表演产生了如此强烈的共鸣 |
[05:42] | For over a century, | 一个多世纪以来 |
[05:44] | Banini’s interpretation of the work has been… | 巴尼尼对这首作品的解读一直都… |
[05:49] | I never thought anyone would conquer that ancient dinosaur. | 我从未想过会有人征服那头”远古恐龙” |
[05:54] | So to commemorate the end of an era, | 那么 为了纪念一个时代的终结 |
[05:57] | a small token… | 一个小小的纪念品 |
[06:00] | …for Alice! | 送给爱丽丝 |
[06:04] | Our slayer of dinosaurs. | 我们的屠恐龙者 |
[06:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:17] | I just need a little rest is all. | 我就是需要休息 |
[06:23] | Hold my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[06:52] | I feel so good. | 我感觉真好 |
[06:55] | – Come on. – What, right now? | -来嘛 -现在吗 |
[06:57] | Oh, yes, right now. | 是啊 就现在 |
[06:58] | You know how I feel after a rejoo treatment. | 你知道我做完极乐治疗之后的感受 |
[07:00] | Alice, just hang on. | 爱丽丝 等等 |
[07:02] | Just hang on. | 等一下 |
[07:05] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:09] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:14] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I just– | -你没事吧 -嗯 就是… |
[07:16] | I can’t do this. Not right now. | 我现在不想 |
[07:23] | Such a bore. | 真扫兴 |
[07:30] | She couldn’t stop it from crying. Didn’t know what to do with it. | 她没办法让它不哭 不知道该拿它怎么办 |
[07:34] | Didn’t know how to make it calm down. | 不知道怎么让它冷静 |
[07:36] | Well, that’s when the neighbors heard. | 就在那时 邻居听到了 |
[07:39] | Thought it was a dog at first. | 一开始还以为是条狗 |
[07:40] | I mean, what the fuck did these breeders think would happen? | 这些繁育者预料不到事情的走向吗 |
[07:43] | The noise those things make. | 那些东西发出的吵闹声 |
[07:45] | I don’t know if going off rejoo makes them stupid… | 我不知道是停止极乐治疗让它们变蠢了 |
[07:47] | – Come on. – …or if they’re just born that way. | -走吧 -还是它们生来就蠢 |
[07:50] | You child killer. | 你个杀小孩的凶手 |
[07:53] | – Murderer. – Hey, that’s it. | -刽子手 -够了 |
[07:54] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[07:57] | – He’s got my gun! – You fucking monster! | -他抢了我的枪 -你个天杀的恶魔 |
[08:02] | We got him. | 我们打中他了 |
[08:03] | You okay, Briggs? That guy nearly blew a hole in you. | 你没事吧 布里格斯 那男的差点给你崩出个窟窿 |
[08:07] | Weapon secured. Weapon secured. | 武器已安全 武器已安全 |
[08:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:12] | Briggs? | 布里格斯 |
[09:19] | Yes, this is a fine, fine piece. | 真好 这是一件上好的藏品 |
[09:24] | You’d never guess it was over 200 years old. | 你肯定猜不到 它都有两百多年历史了 |
[09:30] | Bet you sell a lot of those. | 你肯定卖了很多这种东西 |
[09:33] | Not many. Not now. | 不算很多 现在不行了 |
[09:36] | Not many collectors around for that sort of thing. | 喜欢收藏那种东西的人并不多见 |
[09:39] | Not anymore. | 已经不常见了 |
[09:41] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[09:43] | Did you want to look at the rest of the dinosaur stock? | 你想看看其他的恐龙存货吗 |
[09:47] | No. Not a collector. | 不用了 我不收藏 |
[10:46] | It’s okay. Sit. | 别紧张 坐吧 |
[10:49] | Please, sit. I just want to ask you some questions. | 真的 坐吧 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[11:16] | – Smoke? – No. | -抽烟吗 -不 |
[11:17] | Ah, right. | 是啊 |
[11:20] | Bad for the, uh… | 对…不好 |
[11:28] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么这样做 |
[11:32] | Why do people like you keep having these kids? | 为什么你这样的人一直生养孩子 |
[11:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:38] | Because I’m not so in love with myself | 因为我没有自恋到 |
[11:40] | that I just want to live forever and ever. | 想要永生 |
[11:43] | And this is living? | 那就这样活着吗 |
[11:45] | Here? | 在这里 |
[11:47] | – Keeping it locked up– – Her. | -把这东西锁在… -是她 |
[11:51] | Her name… is Melanie. | 她叫梅兰妮 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:10] | You’re smiling. | 你在微笑 |
[12:13] | She’s cute. | 她好可爱 |
[12:14] | You feel something, don’t you? | 你也感觉得到 不是吗 |
[12:18] | You’ve got to know this can’t possibly work. | 你肯定知道这样根本行不通 |
[12:23] | I’ve been alive 218 years. | 我已经活了218年 |
[12:27] | I’ve seen… too much. | 我见得…太多了 |
[12:31] | But she makes everything new. | 但她给了一切全新的意义 |
[12:35] | I love seeing things through her little eyes. | 我喜欢通过她的小小眼睛看世界 |
[12:38] | They’re so bright. They’re so full of life. | 她的眼睛明亮闪烁 充满生命力 |
[12:42] | Not dead. | 而不是死气沉沉 |
[12:44] | Like yours. | 像你的眼睛那样 |
[12:54] | I remember her first steps. | 我记得她刚会走路的样子 |
[12:56] | I remember her first laugh. | 我记得她第一次大笑 |
[13:00] | I remember the first time she called me Mommy. | 我记得她第一次叫我妈妈 |
[13:04] | I remember all these moments | 我记得所有瞬间 |
[13:06] | because I know I won’t have many. | 因为我清楚 这样的瞬间我见不多了 |
[13:26] | She wants your hat. | 她想要你的帽子 |
[13:40] | She wants to put it on your head. It’s a game she plays. | 她想给你戴上 她就喜欢这样玩的 |
[13:54] | No! No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:55] | No, please. Please, she’s just a child. | 不 求你了 她还是个孩子 |
[14:00] | Please don’t, she’s just a child. Please. Don’t shoot her. | 求你不要 她只是个孩子 求你了 别打她 |
[14:04] | Take me. Shoot me instead. | 打我吧 朝我开枪 |
[14:06] | I’ll make room. Do it. Do it! | 我来腾出空间 来吧 |
[14:08] | Kill me instead. I’ll make room. | 杀我别杀她 杀了我吧 |