时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | \fs20)}很久以前 水手在遥远的陌生海域 猎捕大杰宝鲨 | |
[00:56] | Thanapod! Leeward side! | 噬人蟹 在背风面 |
[01:47] | I believe this to be the only fair way. | 只有抽签是最公平的 |
[01:53] | Off you go, Cert. | 你来抽 塞特 |
[01:56] | Go on now. | 快啊 |
[02:12] | Steady on. | 冷静点 |
[02:15] | Thank you, Mr. Melis. | 谢谢你 梅利斯先生 |
[02:27] | Thank Cerval! | 感谢塞瓦尔神 |
[02:32] | Thank Cerval. | 感谢塞瓦尔神 |
[02:50] | So… | 那么 |
[02:51] | Now that we’ve chosen…a leader. | 既然我们已经选出了…领袖 |
[02:56] | I will be picking who goes. | 就由我来挑选执行任务的人 |
[03:02] | All right! All right. | 行了 够了 |
[03:05] | You needn’t manhandle me further. | 你们不用对我动粗 |
[03:10] | I go willingly. | 我自愿去 |
[03:14] | I shall report what I see. | 我会如实汇报我看见的一切 |
[03:15] | Yeah. Do that. | 好的 |
[03:18] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:20] | Wonderful. | “好”极了 |
[04:27] | Phaiden Island. | 费登岛 |
[04:32] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[04:33] | Take me. | 带我去 |
[04:37] | Me eat meat. | 我要吃肉 |
[04:42] | – Oh my. – Me eat meat. | -天啊 -我要吃肉 |
[04:47] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:50] | But first, you and I must come to an agreement. | 但你和我必须先达成协议 |
[04:59] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[05:01] | I am the only one who can keep this ship on a straight keel. | 这里只有我能让船平稳行驶 |
[05:06] | Me, you need intact. | 你需要毫发无伤的我 |
[05:12] | Unconsumed. | 不能吃我 |
[05:14] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:22] | Now there is one more thing you have… | 你体内还有一样东西 |
[05:27] | which I shall require. | 我需要用到 |
[06:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:30] | Torrin! | 托林 |
[06:46] | I negotiated with it… | 我和它谈判了 |
[06:51] | as you must now with me. | 现在你们也必须和我谈判 |
[06:57] | Listen carefully, I am in no mood to repeat myself. | 仔细听好了 我没心情再说一遍 |
[07:01] | The thing speaks. | 那玩意会说话 |
[07:03] | You had a conversation with a crustacean? | 你和一只甲壳动物对话了吗 |
[07:05] | Which I haven’t the patience | 我没耐性解释 |
[07:06] | to explain beyond saying that it wants passage | 只想告诉你们 它要求我们 |
[07:09] | to the nearest island. | 驶去最近的岛屿 |
[07:10] | We saw that beast do exactly what it pleased. | 我们亲眼见过那怪物想干什么就干什么 |
[07:13] | You’d have us believe you’re the one to go up against it? | 你以为我们会相信 你能对抗它 |
[07:16] | If, in fact, we do transport | 就算我们为了保命 |
[07:17] | it in the hopes it will spare our lives, | 真把它送去那里 |
[07:19] | we have nothing substantial to feed it. | 我们也没有足够的食物喂它 |
[07:21] | And as it has acquired a taste for… | 而且它喜欢上了吃… |
[07:29] | What about him then? He’s already half done, isn’t he? | 那他呢 反正他只剩半条命 不是吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, he looks quite unwell. | 他确实看起来病入膏肓 |
[07:35] | He’s half more alive than anyone else will be | 我哥精神得很 谁敢指他 |
[07:37] | that points a crooked finger at my brother. | 我就把谁揍趴下 |
[07:39] | Enough! | 够了 |
[07:43] | We reside together in this misfortune. | 我们有难同当 谁也不能推脱 |
[07:46] | Which puts us right back where we started. | 那我们又回到了原点 |
[07:48] | – Huh? – But, Chantre, you are correct. | -不是吗 -但尙翠 你说对了 |
[07:51] | We find ourselves faced again with a grim and terrible decision. | 我们又面临着一个残酷的决定 |
[07:57] | Unless | 除非 |
[08:00] | it’s already been made. | 这决定已经做好了 |
[08:19] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[08:22] | Every last bite. | 一口不剩 |
[08:29] | Phaiden Island. | 费登岛 |
[08:32] | This is where it wants to be taken. | 它希望被送去那里 |
[08:35] | With the wind at our backs, it’s still another day and a half. | 即使顺风 也要再航行一天半 |
[08:38] | And allowing this thanapod ashore | 而且让噬人蟹上岸 |
[08:40] | would mean unleashing it on unsuspecting Phaiden citizenry. | 意味着释放它去袭击毫无戒备的费登岛民 |
[08:44] | Sounds good. | 那不是很好吗 |
[08:48] | Just as soon spit on you as nod, in my experience. | 反正那些岛民一看见我们就会吐口水 |
[08:50] | That happened to me. | 我遭遇过 |
[08:52] | Twice. | 两次 |
[08:53] | Nevertheless, I propose another possibility. | 不过 我有另一个提议 |
[08:58] | These nameless islands further on are deserted. | 这些更远的无名岛空无一人 |
[09:01] | We may be able to take | 我们也许能瞒着那怪物 |
[09:02] | the monster there without it even realizing. | 把它送去那里 |
[09:05] | This course of action offers | 这做法让我们有机会 |
[09:06] | a chance at sparing countless innocent lives. | 拯救无数的无辜生命 |
[09:15] | Fine, we shall put it to a vote. | 好吧 我们投票决定 |
[09:17] | Each of you will have equal voice. | 每个人都有同等的话语权 |
[09:20] | It will be a secret ballot with | 这是无记名投票 |
[09:22] | no man knowing any other man’s choice. | 没人知道其他人的选择 |
[09:25] | You will privately mark and fold your ballots, | 你们私下写好后 把票折起来 |
[09:28] | then return them to me. | 再交还给我 |
[09:30] | A circle will indicate a vote to sail beyond the peopled shores | 画圈代表到人口稠密的海岸后继续前行 |
[09:33] | despite the risk. | 不管有多危险 |
[09:35] | And an X is a vote for a shorter voyage to Phaiden Island. | 画叉代表驶向较近的费登岛 |
[09:39] | X means you fulfill the creature’s wish. | 也意味着满足那怪物的愿望 |
[09:45] | Let conscience be your guide. | 让良知指引你们 |
[10:13] | I begin with a confession. | 我先向你们坦白 |
[10:15] | By a folded corner here, an irregular edge there, | 我在票上都折了角 或是撕了边 |
[10:18] | I made each of these ballots unique, | 使得每张票都独一无二 |
[10:20] | unbeknownst to anyone but myself. | 除了我没人知道 |
[10:22] | Having paid strict attention | 我派发投票时 |
[10:23] | as I handed them out, the duty falls to me | 密切观察 现在揭露真相的任务 |
[10:26] | to reveal I have succeeded | 落在了我身上 |
[10:28] | in ferreting out the cowards in our midst. | 我已成功揪出我们当中的懦夫 |
[10:31] | – W-what did he say? – He said there are cowards. | -他刚说什么 -他说我们之中有懦夫 |
[10:33] | Craven cowards who would gladly betray a stranger | 贪生怕死的胆小鬼 为了自保 |
[10:36] | if it meant saving their own skin. | 愿意出卖陌生人 |
[10:38] | Two cowards who voted to pass our terrible burden | 有两个懦夫投了将我们可怕的重担 |
[10:41] | to the defenseless men, women, and children of Phaiden Island. | 丢给费登岛上手无寸铁的男女老幼 |
[10:47] | – Mr. Melis, step to your right, please. – Excuse me? | -梅利斯先生 请向右一步 -你说什么 |
[10:51] | He said, “Step to your right.” | 他叫你”向右一步” |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:55] | Very kind, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Done and done. Nearly as unpleasant as it was necessary. | 完成了 虽然令人不快 但这是必要之举 |
[11:10] | United we are at last, in spirit, goal, and purpose. | 我们终于在精神 目标和意图上都达成了一致 |
[11:14] | Mr. Suparin, adjust our course please. | 苏帕林先生 请你调整航向 |
[11:39] | Double the meal, double the time in between. | 这顿吃了两个人 下顿应该没那么快饿 |
[11:44] | One would hope. | 但愿如此 |
[12:31] | Wait, sir. Please! | 等等 长官 求你了 |
[12:33] | They made me. | 是他们逼我的 |
[12:35] | Torrin. | 托林 |
[12:37] | Torrin! | 托林 |
[12:40] | Torrin! | 托林 |
[12:56] | You rang? | 你找我 |
[12:58] | Phaiden Island. | 费登岛 |
[13:02] | Phaiden Island. | 费登岛 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:09] | Patience is the word of the day. We are well on our way– | 关键是要耐心 我们正全力驶向… |
[13:15] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[13:19] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[13:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:25] | So many mouths to feed. | 要喂饱那么多张嘴 |
[13:26] | Must eat soon. | 得尽快进食 |
[13:32] | We must eat. | 我们得进食 |
[13:53] | There lies Phaiden Island. | 费登岛就在那边 |
[13:57] | Closer by the minute. | 越来越近 |
[14:04] | I am willing to see the failed attempt on my life | 我愿将谋杀我未遂 |
[14:07] | as an expression of low morale, | 视为士气低落的表现 |
[14:10] | but this nightmare is very nearly at an end. | 但这噩梦快要结束了 |
[14:14] | I swear it. | 我保证 |
[14:15] | And tomorrow, sir? If your friend below us gets– | 那明天呢 长官 如果你甲板下那位朋友… |
[14:17] | Maintain course! | 保持航线 |
[14:20] | And wake me at the toll of the hour. | 天亮叫醒我 |
[15:14] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:07] | I refused to participate. | 我拒绝参与刺杀 |
[16:10] | And for that I am grateful. | 我感激不尽 |
[16:42] | In the spirit of fairness, | 说句公道话 |
[16:44] | I lied before. | 我之前撒谎了 |
[16:46] | I didn’t actually mark the ballots. | 我并没有真的在投票上做记号 |
[16:52] | I didn’t have to. | 没那必要 |
[16:58] | Every one of you made an X. | 你们全都画了叉 |
[17:29] | We’ve arrived! | 我们到了 |
[17:37] | Show yourself. | 出来吧 |
[17:46] | Phaiden Island. | 费登岛 |
[17:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:53] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[17:55] | there’s not much good eating on a jable shark. | 杰宝鲨没什么食用价值 |
[17:59] | The meat | 肉 |
[18:01] | is greasy. | 太油腻 |
[18:06] | And the hide | 皮 |
[18:08] | is too tough for any garment. | 太硬 做不了衣服 |
[18:14] | But what they do have in abundance | 但它们倒是含有大量的… |
[18:19] | is oil. | 鱼油 |
[18:23] | Shell protects. | 壳能防弹 |
[18:25] | It’s not for you. | 子弹不是用在你身上的 |