时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | I see ya, ya twitty wee shite. | 看到你们了 该死的老鼠 |
[01:02] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[01:13] | Take that, ya nasty bastard. | 吃我枪子儿 混蛋 |
[01:22] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[01:38] | Aye, it’s Mason. | 我是梅森 |
[01:41] | Do you know a good pest control company? | 你知道哪家灭鼠公司好吗 |
[01:48] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Oh. Right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[01:51] | Well, no need to worry, Mr. Mason. | 无须担心 梅森先生 |
[01:53] | Traptech can solve your little rat problem. | 智捕能解决你的小鼠患 |
[01:57] | Little? | 小吗 |
[01:58] | It’s an armed rat fucking rebellion, is what it is. | 这他妈是老鼠的武装叛乱 |
[02:02] | Well, no. | 不 |
[02:04] | We’re seeing quite a lot of this lately, Mr. Mason. | 我们最近遇到很多这种情况 梅森先生 |
[02:06] | Evolution, you see. | 这是进化 |
[02:08] | Humanity is warping the environment, | 人类正在扭曲环境 |
[02:10] | forcing the animal kingdom to adapt, et cetera, et cetera. | 迫使动物王国去适应 之类的 |
[02:14] | A certain level of tool use is nothing to worry about. | 它们在一定程度上会用工具 也不用担心 |
[02:17] | Less Darwinian theory, more rodent-killing hardware. | 少说点达尔文理论 多来点杀鼠装备 |
[02:23] | Allow me to introduce the TT6. | 让我来为您介绍TT6 |
[02:27] | A fixed-position, guided pulse laser | 带有传感器的定位导引脉冲激光器 |
[02:29] | with sensors that can zero a woodlouse at a kilometer. | 可在一公里外将一只潮虫干掉 |
[02:32] | The very latest in Traptech-nology. | 智捕科技最先进的技术 |
[02:35] | With just four of these killing machines in each barn, | 只需给每个谷仓配上四台这种杀戮机器 |
[02:38] | and you really can “Fire and Forget.” | 你就可以”一劳永逸” |
[02:44] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[02:46] | Do I really need all this shite? | 我真的需要这些玩意吗 |
[02:48] | Is this not a bit fucking overkill? | 是不是有点过分了 |
[02:52] | Well, you can’t be too careful | 在灭鼠问题上 |
[02:54] | when it comes to pest control, Mr. Mason. | 小心点总没错 梅森先生 |
[02:57] | And Barn One systems are online. | 一号谷仓系统已上线 |
[03:04] | Oh! We’ve got a kill already. | 已经杀死一只了 |
[03:06] | How about that? Look at that. | 怎么样 瞧瞧 |
[03:11] | Ah, yes. | 对 |
[03:13] | We do advise that you keep other animals clear of the kill zone. | 我们建议您让其他动物远离捕杀区 |
[03:18] | Her name was Susan. | 她叫苏珊 |
[03:21] | And I’ll be expecting a discount for that. | 我希望能为此打个折 |
[03:44] | Fire and forget. | 一劳永逸 |
[03:50] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[03:52] | You clever little bastard. | 你个聪明的小混蛋 |
[03:59] | Hmm. I was worried this might happen. | 我之前就担心会发生这种事 |
[04:01] | Well, Mr. Mason, there’s only one thing for it. | 梅森先生 只有一种解决办法 |
[04:04] | We’re gonna have to go mobile. | 我们得用移动的方式 |
[04:08] | The all new TT15 with gas-cooled auto-cannon, | 全新TT15 配备气冷式自动加农炮 |
[04:13] | armored chassis, and the same targeting tech | 装甲底盘 与海军无人机 |
[04:16] | that navy drones carry. | 相同的瞄准技术 |
[04:18] | Now that is what I call tool use. | 这才能算得上使用工具 |
[04:23] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[04:25] | Right, well, we’ve recovered four of the TT-6s, | 好了 我们已经取回了四台TT6 |
[04:28] | but it says here you had five. | 但这上面说你有五台 |
[04:31] | Ah, well, fucking rats trashed them. | 对 该死的老鼠把它毁了 |
[04:34] | I’m afraid I’ll still have to report them missing. | 恐怕我还是要上报丢失 |
[04:37] | Good luck with that TT15! | 祝您使用TT15好运 |
[04:54] | Bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[05:00] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[05:18] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[05:21] | Good boy. | 干得好 |
[05:32] | Bloody hell. | 天呐 |
[05:35] | Welcome to the ratpocalypse. | 欢迎来到老鼠末日 |
[06:16] | Ah, fucking… | 该死的 |
[06:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:03] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[07:05] | Like World War fucking IV. | 就他妈像第四次世界大战 |
[07:37] | Take that, you nasty bastard. | 尝尝这个 混蛋 |
[07:57] | I salute your courage, sir. | 向您的勇气致敬 先生 |
[08:03] | Bloody hell. | 我的天 |
[08:05] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[08:06] | So good. | 特别棒 |
[08:14] | Customer service, please. | 请转接客服 |
[08:16] | Hello, this is Mason. | 你好 我是梅森 |
[08:18] | Aye, that’s right. That one. Yeah. | 没错 就是那个 |
[08:21] | I just need to cancel a check. | 我想取消支票 |