时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Andy] What do you tend to do when you get overwhelmed? | 你不知所措时通常会做什么? |
[00:10] | What do you do when your mind | 你的心智失控时 |
[00:11] | is spinning out of control? | 你会做什么? |
[00:14] | Do you ever find yourself feeling frustrated | 你有没有因为感到挫折 |
[00:17] | about feeling frustrated or anxious about feeling anxious? | 而觉得更加挫折 或因为焦虑而感到更加焦虑? |
[00:23] | In today’s episode, we’re gonna explore the feelings of stress and anxiety | 本集将探讨压力和焦虑 |
[00:27] | and how we can step out of that kind of thinking | 以及如何摆脱那种思维 |
[00:30] | so we can lead a lighter and happier way of life. | 好过著更轻盈、快乐的人生 |
[00:34] | [soft music playing] | |
[00:42] | Hi, I’m Andy, and welcome to Headspace Guide to Meditation. | 嗨,我是安迪 欢迎来到《冥想正念指南》 |
[00:49] | So I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed just how much stress | 不晓得你有没有注意到 |
[00:52] | comes from sort of our own thinking. | 有多少的压力来自于我们自身的想法 |
[00:55] | I’m always reminded of this when I think back to my time | 回想我初到僧院修行时 |
[00:59] | early on living in… in the monastery and one particular situation. | 我总会想起这件事 有一次 |
[01:04] | I found myself sitting down for lunch one day. | 我坐下来要吃午餐 |
[01:07] | It’s summer. It’s outside. | 当时是夏天,我在室外 |
[01:09] | It’s really hot, and you only get two meals a day in the monastery. | 天气很热,我们一天只能吃两餐 |
[01:12] | And there’s not a lot of variety as you can imagine. | 而且你大概想得到 食物的种类并不多 |
[01:15] | So food actually becomes quite a big thing. | 所以吃饭变成一件大事 |
[01:18] | So when I looked over and saw them handing out ice cream | 当我转头看到他们发著冰淇淋 |
[01:21] | instead of the usual curried vegetables, | 而不是平常的蔬菜咖哩时 |
[01:24] | I got really excited. | 我不禁兴奋起来 |
[01:25] | I didn’t even see that happening in my mind, actually. | 那并不是我的想像,我很兴奋 |
[01:28] | I was so excited I got completely carried away with it. | 甚至激动过头了 |
[01:30] | What I didn’t realize was that the person handing out the ice cream | 我没意识到的是,发冰淇淋的人 |
[01:33] | was being followed by somebody else who was handing out the usual rice and curried vegetables, | 后面跟著发白饭和蔬菜咖哩的人 |
[01:39] | and the ice cream was being pushed to the middle of the table, | 冰淇淋被推到桌子中间 |
[01:42] | making it very clear that the curry and the rice | 明确表示要先吃咖哩和白饭 |
[01:44] | was to be eaten before the ice cream. | 才能吃冰淇淋 |
[01:48] | Now, in this particular monastery, | 在这间僧院里 |
[01:50] | you had to take about an hour to eat the food, | 我们必须花一小时吃饭 |
[01:53] | so you’re eating incredibly slowly. | 所以必须吃得非常慢 |
[01:55] | [ticking] | |
[01:56] | And obviously, that meant that the ice cream was just gonna sit there. | 这当然就表示冰淇淋只能呆放在那 |
[02:01] | So in my mind, I went from a place of real, genuine excitement… | 所以我原本真的很激动的心情 |
[02:06] | I hadn’t seen ice cream for a long time. | 因为我好久没看到冰淇淋了… |
[02:08] | …to feeling a little bit confused, a little bit frustrated, | 变得有点困惑甚至有点沮丧 |
[02:12] | and quite anxious as I sat and watched the ice cream melt in the summer sunshine, | 而且很焦虑,因为我只能坐在那里 看冰淇淋在夏季艳阳下融化 |
[02:17] | until eventually, there was just a feeling of ill will in my mind | 最后甚至有憎恶的感觉 |
[02:21] | where I really kind of just resented the whole situation. | 我真的很恨当下的情况 |
[02:26] | All I could think about was the story in my mind | 我满脑子只有 |
[02:29] | of the ice cream that could have been. | 明明可以被我吞下肚的冰淇淋 |
[02:32] | I eventually came to a place of acceptance and realization | 我最后接受了情况,并意识到 |
[02:35] | that I was never gonna get to the ice cream anyway. | 反正我吃不到冰淇淋 |
[02:38] | You can look at the story and say, “Well, that’s fine. It’s just ice cream.” | 你或许会想 “没关系,就只是冰淇淋嘛” |
[02:43] | But you could replace the ice cream in that story with anything. | 但故事中的冰淇淋 可以替换成任何东西 |
[02:47] | Very often, | 很多时候 |
[02:49] | the stress comes from inside. | 压力来自内部 |
[02:51] | It’s the way that we approach life. | 来自我们过生活的方式 |
[02:53] | It’s the way that we’re thinking about the mind, the way that we’re working with the mind. | 我们思考心智与面对心智的方式 |
[02:58] | And if we can begin to work with the mind in a different way, | 如果能开始用不同的方式面对心智 |
[03:01] | changing our perspective of the thoughts and feelings | 改变我们看待思绪和感受的方式 |
[03:05] | that arise in our mind, there is the very real possibility | 那我们很有可能 |
[03:09] | that we can change | 可以有所改变 |
[03:11] | not only the way that we feel internally | 不只是改变内在的感受 |
[03:14] | but the way we show up in life for others as well. | 还有我们呈现在他人面前的方式 |
[03:17] | [soft music continues] | |
[03:20] | [whooshing] | |
[03:22] | As human beings, stress and anxiety are a natural part of our lives. | 压力和焦虑 是人类生活中稀松平常的事 |
[03:27] | It’s not that they’re necessarily bad. | 压力和焦虑也不一定是坏事 |
[03:29] | It’s just that when we experience them so frequently | 只是我们太常经历 |
[03:31] | and to such an extent that they start to feel overwhelming, | 以至于到快被压垮的程度 |
[03:35] | that becomes a problem because they adversely impact | 所以成了问题,因为压力和焦虑 |
[03:38] | the way that we feel in our lives. | 会对我们的生活产生负面的影响 |
[03:41] | We tend to run away from these thoughts and feelings | 我们经常会逃避这些想法和感受 |
[03:44] | because we tend to think that they’re gonna hurt us, | 因为我们常认为 压力和焦虑对我们有害 |
[03:47] | that they’re gonna cause us pain, and that that will only exacerbate | 只会让我们感到痛苦 |
[03:50] | the feelings of helplessness. | 因而只会加剧无助感 |
[03:52] | So learning how to see those things in a different way, | 所以学会… 用不同方法看待事情 |
[03:57] | to have a different perspective of them when they arise | 当压力和焦虑出现时 转换看待它们角度 |
[04:00] | is really central to meditation. | 是冥想至关重要的一部分 |
[04:02] | [soft music continues] | |
[04:05] | The way that I think about this is a little bit like learning to surf. | 我觉得这有点像学冲浪 |
[04:08] | So if you imagine the ocean, | 想像大海 |
[04:10] | some days it’s still and calm, relaxing. | 有时平静无浪、放松 |
[04:14] | Other days, | 有些时候 |
[04:15] | with a storm in the local area, it could feel really terrifying, | 有著区域性暴风,感觉真的很吓人 |
[04:19] | but we can’t control those conditions | 但我们无法控制那些情况 |
[04:22] | in the same way we can’t control the conditions in our mind. | 就好像我们无法控制心智的情况 |
[04:26] | But as we spend more time in the water, | 但只要多花点时间待在海上 |
[04:29] | we come to know these different conditions, | 我们就会注意到这些不同的情况 |
[04:31] | and we come to understand how to feel more comfortable | 并意识到如何感到更加自在 |
[04:35] | with the waves that are just like the thoughts and feelings in our mind | 而海浪就好像心智中的思绪和感受 |
[04:38] | so we’re no longer overwhelmed. | 我们不再觉得快被淹没了 |
[04:40] | And even in the most difficult, challenging of circumstances, | 即使面临最困难、具挑战性的情况 |
[04:44] | we’re able to maintain our sense of balance and composure. | 我们也能维持平衡、保持沉著 |
[04:48] | After all, we can’t completely eliminate | 毕竟我们不能完全排除 |
[04:51] | stressful thoughts or feelings in our life, | 生活中会带来压力的想法和感受 |
[04:54] | but we can learn to change our relationship with them. | 但我们可以学会改变与压力的关系 |
[04:57] | [music ends] | |
[04:59] | So I’d like to introduce you to a meditation technique called “noting.” | 我想介绍的冥想方法称为标记 |
[05:03] | Now, it’s especially helpful | 如果你老是思绪紊乱并因而分心 |
[05:04] | if you feel like you’re constantly getting caught up and distracted by thoughts, | 这会对你特别有帮助 |
[05:09] | especially those thoughts of stress and anxiety. | 尤其是关于压力或焦虑的想法 |
[05:12] | [soft music playing] | |
[05:13] | Now sometimes, when we’re meditating and we realize the mind’s wandered off, | 冥想时,有时会意识到思绪飘走了 |
[05:17] | we might not know how to react. | 我们或许不知道该如何反应 |
[05:20] | Noting gives us some very clear direction, | 标记技巧能给我们清晰的方向 |
[05:23] | perhaps a greater sense of clarity and confidence. | 或许能带来更大的清晰感和自信 |
[05:26] | In that moment, | 在那个时刻 |
[05:27] | we pause and identify the nature of distraction. | 我们停下来辨识干扰的本质 |
[05:31] | “Oh yeah, thinking,” or, “Oh yeah, feeling.” | “啊,原来是思绪、原来是感受” |
[05:35] | Having noted that, there’s a sense of having | 标记出这点之后会感觉好像 |
[05:38] | almost dealt with it, | 差点就处理好了 |
[05:40] | and this makes it easier to let go of the distraction | 这样就更容易放下干扰 |
[05:43] | and gently return to the object of focus. | 然后慢慢回到专注点上 |
[05:46] | And when it happens again, which it will, | 再次出现干扰是必然的事,但发生时 |
[05:48] | we simply apply that same approach, | 只要运用同样的方法 |
[05:51] | gently noting the nature of the distraction. | 轻轻地标记出干扰的本质 |
[05:54] | Now, when we begin noting, the temptation is to try and catch | 开始做标记练习时 |
[05:57] | every single thought and feeling. | 我们会很想抓住每个想法和感受 |
[05:59] | But that’s unnecessary, and it quickly becomes tiring. | 但那没有必要,而且很快就觉得累人 |
[06:04] | We only need to note the distraction when we realize | 我们只要发现自己又陷入思绪时 |
[06:07] | that we’ve been lost in thought. | 标记出干扰就好 |
[06:11] | And even then, it’s a very gentle acknowledgment. | 就算是这样,也是稍微承认就好 |
[06:18] | So noting is when we recognize the mind has wandered. | 标记是指我们注意到心智漫游的时候 |
[06:21] | We acknowledge it. | 我们承认这件事 |
[06:23] | We gently note the nature of the distraction. | 温柔地标记出干扰的本质 |
[06:26] | We let it go | 放下它 |
[06:27] | and then effortlessly return to the object of focus. | 然后轻松回到专注点 |
[06:31] | And in that moment, there’s the realization | 这时会意识到 |
[06:34] | that we are not our thoughts, | 我们并不等于我们的想法 |
[06:36] | and that in itself can have a really profound effect as to the experience | 而这本身就能在面对压力和焦虑时 |
[06:41] | of stress and anxiety not just in our meditation | 产生深远的影响,不只是在冥想中 |
[06:45] | but also in everyday life. | 在日常生活中也是如此 |
[06:50] | So people have practiced meditation for thousands of years, | 人类练习冥想已有数千年历史 |
[06:53] | but it’s really only in the last few decades that many studies have shown | 但直到近几十年才有许多研究显示 |
[06:57] | that meditation may increase our ability to tolerate stress. | 冥想或许能增加我们忍受压力的能力 |
[07:02] | In one study, Professor David Creswell’s lab | 卡内基美隆大学的 大卫克雷斯威尔教授 |
[07:05] | at Carnegie Mellon University | 在实验室做了一项研究 |
[07:07] | wanted to know if there was a particular component of meditation | 他们想知道冥想是否有哪个特定要素 |
[07:10] | that made it so effective. | 让它变得如此有效 |
[07:13] | And over a period of two weeks, | 两周的研究时间中 |
[07:14] | they randomly split up a group of stress volunteers. | 他们随机拆散一群 有压力的志愿受试者 |
[07:18] | One group practiced meditation | 一组人运用一种标记技巧练习冥想 |
[07:19] | using a noting technique like the one that we’re using today. | 类似于我们今天要练习的技巧 |
[07:23] | The others either practiced a different meditation | 其他人 |
[07:26] | or engaged in stress-management techniques, | 则是练习其他冥想或压力管理技巧 |
[07:28] | like breathing exercises, but without the noting technique. | 例如呼吸练习,但并没做标记技巧 |
[07:33] | And then all of them were subjected to intentionally stressful situations. | 接著刻意让所有人面对有压力的情况 |
[07:39] | Those who used the noting technique showed reduced stress response, | 研究显示,做标记技巧的人 压力反应减少了 |
[07:44] | reduced stress hormone levels, and even lower blood pressure responses, | 压力荷尔蒙水平降低 血压反应甚至也降低了 |
[07:48] | compared to the other groups. | 与其他组相比都比较少 |
[07:50] | So the takeaway here | 所以我们学到的是 |
[07:51] | is rather than fighting to get rid of unpleasant feelings, | 与其努力摆脱不快乐的感受 |
[07:55] | acknowledging and accepting them during these stressful moments | 不如在面对压力时承认并接纳它们 |
[07:59] | is really crucial. | 这至关重要 |
[08:02] | So it’s not just about training to be more present. | 重点不只是训练自己更专注于当下 |
[08:05] | It’s about changing the way we relate to our experiences, | 而是改变我们看待经验的方式 |
[08:09] | changing our perspective, being less judgmental, | 改变看法,减少批判 |
[08:12] | less critical of ourselves and those around us, and when we do that, | 减少批评自己和身边的人 我们这么做时 |
[08:17] | we feel less stressed. | 压力就没那么大了 |
[08:19] | So hopefully, | 所以我希望 |
[08:21] | this is a… a comforting idea. | 你听了会感到放心 |
[08:23] | The idea of creating more space in the mind. | 在脑中创造更多空间的想法 |
[08:26] | A mind that’s more open, that’s less reactive, | 更开放、较少反应的心智 |
[08:29] | that allows you to be more present and less stressed. | 让你更专注于当下,更少压力 |
[08:33] | We’re gonna put all of this into practice now, as I guide you through a meditation. | 我们将做实际练习,我会引导你冥想 |
[08:38] | [soft music continues] | |
[08:40] | So as always, before we begin the exercise itself, | 一如往常,在开始练习前 |
[08:43] | just make sure that you’re comfortable. | 要确定自己感到舒适,要坐著 |
[08:46] | You can do this sitting up, lying down, eyes open, eyes closed. | 躺著、睁眼或闭眼都行 |
[08:50] | The most important thing is just making sure you’re not gonna be | 最重要的是要确保接下来的几分钟 |
[08:53] | physically disturbed in any way during the next few minutes or so. | 你不会有任何肢体上的干扰 |
[08:57] | Just a reminder, | 我要提醒一下 |
[08:59] | the mind will get distracted. | 分心是很自然的事情 |
[09:00] | Actually, in this exercise, that’s a good thing. | 在这项练习中,那是好事 |
[09:03] | We’re gonna use that as part of training the mind. | 我们要利用这点来训练心智 |
[09:07] | Remember that we | 记住 |
[09:09] | are working with the mind in a very gentle way. | 我们要温柔地对待心智 |
[09:12] | So when we realize we’ve been distracted, we’re not getting caught up in | 意识到自己分心时 |
[09:16] | lots of judgment or criticism. | 不要立刻有批判或批评的反应 |
[09:18] | This is the meditation itself. | 这是… 冥想本身 |
[09:21] | So just gently acknowledging it | 只要承认到自己分心 |
[09:23] | and gently bringing the attention back to the breath again, | 并慢慢地将专注力带回到呼吸上 |
[09:27] | knowing that that peace of mind that you’re looking for is already here. | 知道自己在寻找的平静 早就存在于心里 |
[09:34] | So with those things in mind, just taking a moment now. | 记住这几点之后,现在花点时间 |
[09:37] | [music ends] | |
[09:38] | We’re gonna start with our eyes open and nice, soft focus. | 先将眼睛张开,眼神要徐缓但专注 |
[09:42] | Not looking at one particular thing | 不用盯著特定的东西看 |
[09:44] | but just aware of everything around you… | 只要留心周遭环境就好 |
[09:49] | and maintaining that soft focus, just taking a big, deep breath. | 继续保持徐缓但专注的眼神 做深长的呼吸 |
[09:54] | Breathing in through the nose… | 用鼻子吸气 |
[09:59] | and out through the mouth. | 用嘴巴吐气 |
[10:03] | And again, as you breathe in each time, | 再一次,每次吸气时 |
[10:06] | noticing how the lungs fill with air. | 感受肺部充满空气 |
[10:08] | As you breathe out each time, | 每次吐气时 |
[10:11] | just noticing | 注意到 |
[10:13] | how the muscles in the body soften. | 身体肌肉如何变得放松 |
[10:16] | Just one more time, breathing in through the nose… | 最后一次,用鼻子吸气 |
[10:22] | and as you breathe out through the mouth, if you’d like to, | 这次用嘴巴吐气时,要的话 |
[10:26] | just gently closing the eyes. | 也能轻闭双眼 |
[10:32] | And before you do anything else, | 在做其他事情之前 |
[10:35] | just pausing… | 停留一下 |
[10:38] | to enjoy that feeling of having stopped. | 享受停下来的感觉 |
[10:48] | And just feeling the weight | 感受身体重量… |
[10:51] | of the body press down. | 沉下来 |
[10:55] | Just slowly becoming more aware | 慢慢注意到 |
[10:58] | of the space around you. | 周遭的空间 |
[11:00] | It might be sounds. | 或许是声音 |
[11:06] | Noticing any resistance to those sounds. Just allowing | 注意到你对那些声音的反抗 只要让… |
[11:11] | thoughts to come and go, sounds to come and go. | 思绪或声音来来去去 |
[11:14] | Just letting go of any resistance. | 放下任何的反抗 |
[11:21] | And as we begin, just taking the opportunity | 开始时,利用这次机会 |
[11:26] | to notice how the body’s feeling. | 观察身体的感受 |
[11:32] | So always just checking in. | 就是观照一下 |
[11:34] | Is there a sense of heaviness or lightness in the body? | 身体是沉重还是轻盈的? |
[11:42] | Of agitation or stillness? | 感到躁动或是平静? |
[11:47] | So not thinking about it but just noticing | 不要多想,只要注意到 |
[11:50] | how it feels. | 身体的感受就好 |
[12:00] | And perhaps just beginning | 或许开始 |
[12:02] | to notice that movement of breath in the body. | 注意到呼吸的起伏 |
[12:07] | So that rising | 那种上升 |
[12:09] | and falling sensation. | 和下降的感觉 |
[12:14] | So to begin with, just very general, | 一开始只要大致观察 |
[12:17] | where in the body do you feel that movement? | 身体的哪个部位感受到呼吸的起伏? |
[12:23] | Could be in the chest, the shoulders, the diaphragm, the stomach. | 可能是在胸口、肩膀、横膈膜或腹部 |
[12:30] | No need to breathe in any special way at all. | 不需要用特殊的方法呼吸 |
[12:37] | And if you can’t feel that movement, | 如果你感觉不到那种起伏 |
[12:38] | just gently placing your hand on the stomach. | 轻轻地把手放在肚子上 |
[13:07] | So just settling the attention | 只要将专注力停留在… |
[13:11] | on that movement of breath. | 呼吸的起伏上 |
[13:21] | If you like, you can just… | 要的话,你也可以… |
[13:24] | follow that movement, or you can follow the movement | 跟著那种起伏,也可以一边感受起伏 |
[13:27] | and count the breath as it passes. If you count, | 并加上数呼吸的次数 如果你要数 |
[13:31] | remember, we count one with the rising sensation, | 记住,上升的感觉数一 |
[13:34] | two with the falling sensation, | 下降的感觉数二 |
[13:37] | then three, | 三… |
[13:39] | then four, just up to a count of ten, | 还有四,数到十 |
[13:43] | and then starting again at one. If you prefer, | 然后再从一开始数 如果你不想这么做 |
[13:47] | let go of any counting | 那不数数也可以 |
[13:49] | and just stay with that movement. | 只要跟著呼吸的起伏 |
[13:56] | It’s our only job in this exercise. | 这是这个练习的唯一任务 |
[14:00] | Body knows how to breathe, no effort required, | 身体自己知道怎么呼吸,不需要刻意 |
[14:04] | but in those moments when we realize we’ve been distracted… | 但在我们意识到分心的时候 |
[14:10] | just pausing, | 只要停下来 |
[14:13] | acknowledging it, | 承认自己分心了 |
[14:14] | noted as thinking, | 标记出思绪 |
[14:17] | let it go. | 放掉思绪 |
[14:20] | And just gently | 然后轻轻地 |
[14:22] | bring the attention back to the breath again. | 将注意力再次带回到呼吸上 |
[14:29] | Just try that on your own now. | 现在自己试试看 |
[15:21] | So knowing that it’s natural for the mind to wander, | 要知道心智漫游是很正常的 |
[15:25] | not giving yourself a hard time, | 别太自责 |
[15:28] | simply acknowledging it. | 只要承认就好… |
[15:32] | Noting it, labeling it as thinking… | 标记出自己在思考 |
[15:36] | letting it go, | 放下思绪… |
[15:38] | and coming back to the breath. | 然后再回到呼吸上 |
[15:41] | And we’re not trying to catch every single thought, | 我们不要抓住每个想法 |
[15:44] | only those moments when you’ve actually been lost in thought. | 只有那些陷入沉思的时刻 |
[15:50] | In that moment of realizing, | 意识到自己又陷入思绪时 |
[15:53] | noting it | 标记出来 |
[15:54] | and coming back to the breath. | 然后回到呼吸上 |
[16:44] | And then just for a moment now, I’d like you to let go of any focus, | 现在我想请你暂时放掉任何专注力 |
[16:48] | even any focus on the breath. | 也不需要注意呼吸了 |
[16:50] | For a few seconds, | 就几秒钟的时间 |
[16:52] | let your mind do whatever it wants to do. | 让心智去做它想做的事 |
[16:55] | If it wants to wander, | 如果它想漫游 |
[16:56] | now you can let it wander. | 现在可以任它漫游了 |
[17:09] | And then just gently bringing the attention back to the body. | 现在慢慢将注意力带回到身体 |
[17:15] | Just coming back to that feeling of weight | 回来感受那股重量 |
[17:19] | and contact. | 和接触的感觉 |
[17:24] | Coming back to any sounds around you, the space around you. | 回到周遭的声音和空间 |
[17:32] | And whenever you’re ready, you can just gently open the eyes again. | 等你准备好,再轻轻地 张开眼睛 |
[17:37] | But before you move too much, just pausing to notice how the body feels, | 做大动作的移动之前 停留一下,观察自己身体的感受 |
[17:43] | how the mind feels. | 和心理的感受 |
[17:45] | So important to recognize | 观察身体感受很重要 |
[17:49] | how it feels so that we are that much more likely | 这能让我们更有可能 |
[17:51] | to come back and do this again. | 重复这个练习 |
[17:55] | In your mind, just putting in the intention | 在心中加入意念 |
[17:58] | to carry this idea with you into your everyday life. | 将这个意识带入 你的日常生活中 |
[18:03] | Not just the idea but the feeling, | 不只是想法,还有感觉 |
[18:07] | that quality of ease, | 将那种轻松的感觉 |
[18:10] | into your everyday life, | 融入日常生活中 |
[18:11] | and knowing that this noting technique is not something that we only do | 而且要知道标记技巧 |
[18:16] | during meditation. | 并非只有在冥想时能做 |
[18:18] | You can also do it in everyday life. | 日常生活中也可以做 |
[18:20] | So when you feel | 当你觉得… |
[18:21] | like the mind is starting to speed up, | 思绪开始加速 |
[18:24] | when you feel emotions are starting to build up, just pausing, | 情绪开始堆积时,停下来 |
[18:28] | noting them, | 标记它们 |
[18:30] | acknowledging them, letting them go, and then coming back | 承认它们之后就放掉,再回去做… |
[18:33] | to whatever you’re doing at the time. | 你当时正在做的事 |
[18:40] | So hopefully, you feel a little bit lighter after that exercise today, | 希望你今天练习后有感觉更轻盈一点 |
[18:43] | and hopefully, you now have a new way of thinking | 也希望你现在能用新的方式 |
[18:47] | and working with stress and anxiety in your life. [soft music playing] | 看待和面对生活中的压力和焦虑 |
[18:52] | Please do join me for the next episode, | 请继续收看下一集 |
[18:54] | where we’ll be exploring one of the basic foundations of mindfulness, | 我们会探讨正念的基本概念 |
[18:58] | which is encouraging a greater sense of kindness and love in our mind | 也就是让心中产生更大的慈爱 |
[19:02] | so that we can give more of both to others and to ourselves. | 进而将更多的慈爱带给自己和他人 |
[19:06] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[19:09] | [music ends] | |
[19:11] | [upbeat music playing] |