时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[03:24] | Morning, Gus, my little one-finned wonder. | 早上好 古斯 我的单鳍小宝贝 |
[03:27] | Hello, Mom. It’s me. Just checkin’ in. | 你好 妈妈 是我 我就是给你打个电话 |
[03:30] | I got your postcard, putting it up on Gus’ tank now. | 我收到你的明信片了 把它摆在古斯的鱼缸上面了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, it’s very nice. He is fuming, though. | 对 挺好看的 它已经长大了 |
[03:37] | Keeps asking why I don’t take him anywhere nice. | 总是问我为什么不带它出去玩 |
[03:40] | Maybe one day, right? | 改天再说吧 |
[03:42] | He’d love to get out there, but it’s a bit hard with one fin, innit? | 它特别想出去 但是只有一只鳍 哪也去不了 是吧? |
[03:45] | Anyway, Mom, all’s well here. Not too bad. | 总之 妈妈 我这一切都好 没什么事 |
[03:48] | Still wake up every morning still feeling like I got hit by a bus. | 每天早上起床 感觉还是像被公交车撞了一样 |
[03:52] | And if you… | 如果你… |
[03:54] | Hey, mate, still selling the old brushes and brooms, right? | 哥们 还在卖旧刷子和扫把吗? |
[03:58] | Right in front of my entrance. It’s… Got no problem with it. Cheers. | 挡着我们家门口了…没事 回头见 |
[04:02] | Anyway, sorry I missed you, Mom. | 抱歉没接到你的电话 妈妈 |
[04:04] | I’ll try you again tomorrow. Laters, gators. | 我明天再给你打 回见 |
[04:10] | Oh, bloody hell. Wait! | 该死 等等 |
[04:12] | Bollocks. | 混蛋 |
[04:27] | Cheers. | 你好 |
[04:31] | 古代埃及 | |
[04:39] | Will you look at that? | 看看这是什么? |
[04:41] | Looks like someone mistook | 看来有人把吉萨大金字塔 |
[04:42] | the Great Pyramid of Giza for a rubbish dump. | 错当成垃圾桶了 |
[04:45] | It’s not like there’s anything in there. | 反正里面什么都没有 |
[04:47] | Yeah. Maybe not. | 对 也许没有吧 |
[04:50] | But in there | 但是那里面的东西 |
[04:53] | is something wicked. | 可非常恐怖 |
[04:55] | Check it out. They’d take this big metal hook, right? | 你看 这有个大铁钩 对吧? |
[05:00] | And they go up the old nozzle and… | 他们会用它钩住鼻子 然后… |
[05:03] | All the organs would come out. Except for the heart. | 所有的器官就都钩出来了 除了心脏以外 |
[05:06] | How come? | 为什么? |
[05:07] | Because they believed you needed your heart | 因为他们认为你要有心脏 |
[05:09] | to be judged in the Underworld | 才能接受冥界的审判 |
[05:11] | and only the worthiest would be allowed to pass through the Field of Reeds. | 只有合格的人才能穿过芦苇原 |
[05:15] | And did it suck for you? Getting rejected from the Field of Reeds? | 那你是不是不合格? 是不是进不去芦苇原? |
[05:18] | That doesn’t make sense ’cause I’m not dead, am I? | 当然不是 我还没死呢 对么? |
[05:21] | -Stevie. -Am I… | -史蒂维 -我… |
[05:23] | -That better not be you again. -Sorry, Donna. Yeah, sorry. Got it. | -你又在不务正业 -对不起 唐娜 对不起 我来吧 |
[05:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[05:29] | Don’t know how many times I have to tell you this. | 我不知道和你说过多少次了 |
[05:32] | You’re not the bloody tour guide, Stevie. | 你不是什么讲解员 史蒂维 |
[05:34] | Steven, actually. I am… Steven. | 是史蒂文 其实我是…史蒂文 |
[05:37] | No, you’re bloody useless | 不 你是个废物 |
[05:38] | unless you’re actually doing what you’re paid to do, | 要不然你就做好你的本职工作 |
[05:41] | which is to sell these to children. | 把这些卖给孩子们 |
[05:45] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:53] | -Hello. -How’s the sugar trade going? | -你好 -糖果卖得怎么样? |
[05:55] | I don’t know what this has to do with Egypt really. | 我不知道这和埃及有什么关系 |
[05:58] | They didn’t have that back then, did they? No. | 那个时候他们可没有糖果 根本没有 |
[06:00] | They liked figs and dates, and… | 他们喜欢的是无花果和椰枣 还有… |
[06:03] | My next tour’s here but just checking, we still on for00 tomorrow? | 我的下个团开始入场了 明天还是7点对吗? |
[06:08] | -“00 tomorrow”? -“Best steak in town”? | -“明天7点”? -“城里最好吃的牛排?” |
[06:12] | -Oh, yeah. Right. Yeah. -Yeah? Okay. | -对 没错 -好 |
[06:16] | Sorry. But… | 抱歉 但是… |
[06:18] | -What? -Are you asking me out? | -怎么了? -你是在约我出去吗? |
[06:24] | You’re funny. I’ll see you then. | 你真有意思 到时见 |
[06:28] | Stevie, you absolute rascal. I didn’t know you had taken a crack. | 史蒂维 你这家伙 没想到你还挺主动的 |
[06:32] | I didn’t know either. | 我也没想到 |
[06:34] | Hang on, did she say steak? | 等等 她是说牛排吗? |
[06:36] | What in the world’s a bloody vegan gonna eat in a steak house? | 一个吃素的在牛排馆里能吃什么? |
[06:38] | I don’t know, Donna. Salad? Bread? | 我也不知道 唐娜 沙拉?面包? |
[06:42] | Yeah, I can see why she went for it. Real catch you are. | 我明白她为什么约你了 你确实挺有意思的 |
[06:52] | -Bring those hippos up here, will you? -Yeah, sure. | -把那些河马拿过来 好吗? -没问题 |
[06:55] | Taweret. The hippo, Goddess Taweret. Oh, Donna, that reminds me. | 塔沃里特 这个河马是塔沃里特女神 唐娜 我差点忘了 |
[06:59] | When I was coming in this morning, I saw the banners outside. | 今天早上来的时候 我看见外面的横幅了 |
[07:02] | And that’s what made you late for work again, was it? | 你怎么上班又迟到了? |
[07:04] | No. Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[07:05] | -The bus came early… -Third time this week | -公交车来早了… -这周第三次了 |
[07:07] | -you’ve shuffled in like a lazy sod. -I know. | -你就是个懒虫 -我知道 |
[07:09] | That’s why you’ll be on inventory this week. Well done. | 这周你来清点库存 活该 |
[07:12] | All right. Aye, aye, Captain. | 好吧 遵命 船长 |
[07:14] | But no. I wanted to tell you that | 但是我想说的是 |
[07:15] | the banners and the posters of the Ennead… | 那个横幅和九柱神的海报… |
[07:18] | -The what? -The Ennead? | -你说什么? -九柱神? |
[07:19] | You know, like, the super group of Egyptian gods? | 就是古埃及的众神 |
[07:22] | -You got Horus, Osiris, Tefnut… -Stop, please. | -有荷鲁斯 欧西里斯 泰芙努特… -别说了 |
[07:25] | If this is some weird audition to tour guide here, the answer’s still no. | 就算现在是讲解员的试讲 你也不合格 |
[07:29] | No. What I’m trying… That’s actually crushing to hear. | 不 我是说…你这话太伤人了 |
[07:32] | But what I’m trying to point out… | 但是我想说的是… |
[07:34] | I’m not trying to slag off marketing, but there’s been a major blunder | 我不是在说营销部的坏话 但是这里有个严重的问题 |
[07:38] | because they’ve got seven gods here, and the Ennead has nine. | 因为这里只有七个神 而九柱神有九个 |
[07:41] | I fired two of them for bein’ late. | 有两个因为迟到被我开除了 |
[07:43] | Listen, if you don’t stop natterin’ at me, I swear I’ll shove you in a sarcophagus. | 听好了 你再这么没完没了的 我保证把你扔石棺里去 |
[07:48] | You can tell the pharaoh in there what’s wrong with them and all. | 你可以去跟法老抱怨哪里出错了 |
[07:52] | -Go on. -All right. | -继续干活 -好吧 |
[07:54] | -Go. Now. Oh, leave it. -Yeah. I’m sorry. | -赶紧走 别管了 -抱歉 |
[07:57] | Just leave it. Get out. Go away from me. | 别管了 给我出去 离我远点 |
[08:00] | All right, always lovely to chat. | 好吧 很高兴和你说话 |
[08:08] | -Hey. Good night, J.B. -Good night, Scotty. | -晚安 JB -晚安 斯科蒂 |
[08:12] | -See ya, mate. -Scotty? | -回见 哥们 -斯科蒂? |
[08:16] | It’s Steven. With a “V”. | 我叫史蒂文 史 蒂 文 |
[08:21] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:24] | Honestly, it’s like my body wants to get up | 说实话 就像是我的身体想站起来 |
[08:28] | and wander about, you know, like it has to get the 10,000 steps in. | 到处溜达 走上个一万步 |
[08:33] | You know? And I don’t even know about it until I wake up wherever. | 知道吗?我什么都不知道 直到我在某个地方醒过来 |
[08:37] | That’s why I try to stay awake at night. What do you think? | 这就是为什么我整夜都不敢合眼 你觉得呢? |
[08:41] | Nah. You’re right. I mean, I guess | 没错 你说得对 |
[08:43] | there are stranger things that people do, but… | 我知道人们还会做更奇怪的事 但是… |
[08:45] | No? Well, I think it’s a bit… I’m sorry. | 不 我觉得有点奇怪…抱歉 |
[08:50] | Extra pralines for the man himself. | 我再给自己买点糖吃 |
[08:54] | So, the girl I was telling you about, the one from work. | 刚才我说的那个女孩 那个同事 |
[08:56] | -We’re going on a date tomorrow. -Excuse me. | -明天我们要去约会 -不好意思 |
[08:58] | -Can you take our picture with him? -Sure. | -您能帮我们拍张照吗? -当然 |
[09:00] | -Thank you. -We’re going on a date. | -谢谢 -我们要去约会了 |
[09:01] | I didn’t even ask her. I don’t know how it happened. | 我都没问过她 不知道怎么回事就约了 |
[09:05] | One. Two. Three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:08] | -There you are. Cheers. -Thank you. | -给你 不客气 -谢谢 |
[09:10] | -Don’t forget the tip. -Oh, yes. | -别忘了给小费 -好的 |
[09:14] | -Cheers. -Thank you. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[09:16] | Anyway, if I am gonna have a girlfriend, at some point, | 总之 如果什么时候我有女朋友了 |
[09:22] | obviously can’t have ankle restraints on my bed, can I? | 我的床上肯定不能有脚铐 对吧? |
[09:25] | That’s like the definition of a red flag, isn’t it? | 那肯定就完蛋了 对吧? |
[09:29] | You know what I mean, yeah? Yeah, you know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思吧?你肯定知道我的意思 |
[09:33] | Gotta figure something out. | 我得想个办法 |
[09:37] | All right, I better jog on. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[09:41] | Nice catching up. | 和你聊的很开心 |
[09:43] | I will see you on the flip-flop. | 回头再聊 |
[09:47] | -All right, laters. | 好了 再见 |
[10:15] | Hello! And welcome to Staying Awake. | 你好 欢迎来到《保持清醒》 |
[10:19] | Let’s start with trying to solve a puzzle. | 咱们先来试试解决谜题吧 |
[10:21] | Solving puzzles is a great way to keep your mind awake. | 解谜可以有效帮助你保持清醒 |
[10:24] | Bored with puzzles? Try a book. | 厌倦了解谜?那试试读书吧 |
[10:29] | Reading can keep your mind alert and focused. | 读书可以让你的头脑清醒注意力集中 |
[10:32] | Imagine being in the story you’re reading. | 想象一下你进入了这本书的世界 |
[10:34] | Is there an exciting chapter you’d like to be a part of? | 你想进入哪个精彩章节呢? |
[10:37] | 九柱神 | |
[10:38] | Just remember, you’ll need about five hours to keep your natural self. | 记住 你需要大概五小时保持自我 |
[10:44] | Hello! And welcome to Staying Awake. | 你好 欢迎来到《保持清醒》 |
[10:47] | Let’s start with trying to solve a puzzle. | 咱们先来试试解决谜题吧 |
[10:50] | Solving puzzles is a great way to keep your mind awake. | 解谜可以有效帮助你保持清醒 |
[10:52] | Bored with puzzles? | 厌倦了解谜? |
[10:53] | 九柱神 人与神的分歧 | |
[10:54] | Try a book. | 那试试读书吧 |
[10:56] | Hello! Reading… Is there a chapter you’d like to be a part of? | 你好…你想进入哪个精彩章节呢? |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:20] | Oh, that was weird. What happened? | 太诡异了 怎么回事? |
[11:24] | What… What was that? | 那…那是什么? |
[11:38] | -Go back to sleep, worm. -Hello? | -继续睡觉去吧 寄生虫 -谁? |
[11:43] | -You’re not supposed to be here. -Yep. I completely agree. | -你不该在这里 -对 我完全赞同 |
[11:49] | -Where are you? -Surrender the body to Marc. | -你在哪? -把身体交给马克 |
[11:53] | Sorry, what? “The body”? What… | 抱歉 你说什么?“身体”?什么… |
[11:57] | -“Surrender the body”? What body? -Oh, the idiot’s in control. | -“把身体交出去?” 什么身体? -是那个白痴在掌控 |
[12:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:18] | Hi… | 你好… |
[12:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:22] | No, no, no! | 不 |
[12:23] | Don’t just stand there. Run! | 别傻站着 快跑 |
[12:25] | No, no, no! No! Please! | 不 别这样 |
[12:42] | He’s heading for the village. | 他朝村庄去了 |
[13:41] | What a beautiful day. | 多好的天气啊 |
[13:43] | It’s like we’re in Heaven. Only it’s not Heaven, is it? | 我们仿佛身处天堂 可是这里并非天堂 对吗? |
[13:47] | It’s a darkness. Sometimes it hides in our very hearts. | 这里充满黑暗 有时它就藏在我们的内心之中 |
[13:50] | We are here to make the Earth as much like Heaven as possible. | 我们在此是为了让地球变得和天堂一样 |
[13:55] | Who’d like to go first? | 谁愿意先来? |
[14:00] | You’re a brave man. Offering your soul for judgment. | 你很勇敢 让你的灵魂接受审判吧 |
[14:04] | Wanting to serve our goddess even before she wakes. | 我们的女神还未觉醒 你就乐意为她献身 |
[14:14] | I judge you in Ammit’s name with but a fraction of her power. | 我以阿米特的名义召唤她的神力审判 |
[14:27] | This is the face of a good man. | 这位先生是个好人 |
[14:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | Who would like to go next? | 接下来谁愿意来? |
[14:46] | Please, Harrow. I must know. | 求求你 哈罗 我必须要知道 |
[14:50] | Call me Arthur. Come. | 叫我亚瑟就好了 来吧 |
[14:52] | Will you accept your scales, regardless of the outcome? | 无论结果如何 你都愿意接受审判吗? |
[14:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:08] | I’ve been good my entire life. | 我这一生都是个好人 |
[15:14] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:17] | But the scales see everything. Perhaps it’s something that lies ahead. | 但是审判的天平洞悉一切 也许是未来的事 |
[15:22] | Well… I wish you could live to see the world we make. | 好吧…真希望你能活着 看到我们创造的世界 |
[15:27] | Yet, Ammit has decided. | 但是阿米特已经做出了裁决 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry. There was a problem with the exchange. | 抱歉 交易出了问题 |
[15:53] | We got ambushed. Someone killed two of our men. | 我们被伏击了 有人杀了我们两个人 |
[15:56] | Is he still here? | 他还在这吗? |
[15:58] | We think so, yes. | 肯定还在 |
[16:04] | -Oh, bollocks. -You… | -该死 -你… |
[16:09] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[16:11] | Me? Hi, uh… | 我?你好… |
[16:14] | Mercenary. | 你这个雇佣兵 |
[16:16] | “Mercenary”? No, no. I’m not a mercenary. | “雇佣兵”?不 我不是雇佣兵 |
[16:19] | No, I’m a gift shop-ist. | 我是礼品店售货员 |
[16:22] | I work at a gift shop. My name’s Steven Grant. | 我在礼品店工作 我的名字是史蒂文・格兰特 |
[16:27] | I’m trying to get back home. Back to London. | 我正在想办法回家 回伦敦 |
[16:29] | London? Don’t know why I’m saying it like that. | 伦敦?我也不知道为什么要这样发音 |
[16:33] | -Well, Steven Grant of the gift shop. -Yeah? | -好吧 礼品店的史蒂文・格兰特 -怎么了? |
[16:36] | -Will you return the scarab? -The… The what? Oh, all right. | -你能把圣甲虫还给我吗? -那…什么?好吧 |
[16:41] | Yeah, the… Oh, you mean… | 你说的是… |
[16:44] | -You will give him nothing. -Here. | -你不能给他 -给你 |
[16:52] | I strongly encourage you to return that. | 我强烈建议你把它还给我 |
[16:56] | I’m not… I’m… | 我没有…我… |
[17:04] | Come on, now. It’s like my fingers froze. | 快点啊 好像…我的手指头冻住了 |
[17:08] | But here’s some of that… I don’t know, maybe it’s the high altitude or something. | 有点问题…我不知道 可能是高原反应什么的 |
[17:13] | There, take it. So strange. Sorry, but… | 给你 太奇怪了 抱歉 但是… |
[17:17] | -I will not ask again. -I didn’t do that on purpose. | -我不会再重复了 -我不是故意的 |
[17:20] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[17:24] | There we go. Just take it, take it, take it, take it. | 给你 拿着吧 快拿着 |
[17:26] | -Oh, God! Now I’m trying to stop my legs. -Take him! | -天啊 我现在要阻止我的腿 -抓住他 |
[17:28] | I can’t… I’m trying to stop my legs from moving. I’m trying to give it to you. | 我不能…我努力让自己不要走 我在努力把它还给你 |
[17:32] | -Wait, wait, wait! -It’s all right. | -等等 -没事的 |
[17:35] | I’m trying, mate. I swear I’m trying to give it to you. | 我在努力 哥们 我发誓我在努力给你 |
[17:40] | Got it! | 拿到了 |
[17:45] | No. The idiot’s back. | 不会吧 那白痴回来了 |
[17:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:58] | I’m just gonna… I’m gonna go, all right? Yeah. | 我正要…我正要跑 对吗? |
[18:03] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:06] | I see you’re angry. I know I’ve made you angry. I’m sorry, yeah? | 我知道你很生气 我知道我让你很生气 抱歉 |
[18:09] | Please, I don’t… | 求求你了 我不是… |
[18:13] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:15] | Don’t you dare drop the scarab. | 你休想扔下圣甲虫 |
[18:16] | All right, all right, all right! | 知道了 |
[18:22] | That is my van! That is my van! | 那是我的车 |
[18:37] | What am I doing? What am I doing? I don’t even have my license. | 我在干什么?我连驾照都没带 |
[18:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:43] | Bugger, there’s so many of them. | 该死 他们人太多了 |
[18:45] | This has to be a dream. This has to be a dream. | 我肯定是在做梦 |
[18:54] | They’re gonna kill me. They’re gonna kill me. | 他们要杀了我 |
[18:56] | Come on, you bloody cupcake van! Move it! | 快点 这破蛋糕车 快点走啊 |
[19:19] | Come on! Move your ass! Thank you. So sorry. Thank you. | 快点 给我让个道 谢谢 抱歉 |
[19:25] | Charming. | 太感谢了 |
[19:44] | Wait, wait, wait! I’m sorry, I’m sorry about the cupcake. No, no, no! | 等等 抱歉 我不是故意用蛋糕的 不要啊 |
[19:57] | Wake up, Marc! If he loses the scarab, I’ll kill you both. | 醒醒 马克 如果他弄丢了圣甲虫 我要你们两个的命 |
[20:00] | I don’t understand what’s happening! | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[20:02] | -Truck, stupid! -What? | -卡车 笨蛋 -什么? |
[20:04] | Truck! | 卡车 |
[20:20] | No! | 不 |
[20:23] | Oh, no, no, no! | 不 |
[20:34] | Huh? Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:37] | I’m driving backwards. | 我在倒着开车 |
[20:42] | -Did he just throw the gun? -I don’t know what I’m doing. | -他是把枪扔了吗? -我不知道我在做什么 |
[20:45] | Then leave us be, parasite! | 那就别给我们添乱了 寄生虫 |
[20:55] | Oh, come on, come on. | 快点 |
[21:09] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[21:43] | What Neanderthals dreamed of. The paleoanthropologists… | 这些早期的人类屠宰动物的地方 |
[21:46] | How we doin’, Gus? You sleep all right? | 你好啊 古斯 睡得怎么样? |
[21:52] | I wonder what fishes dream about. | 不知道鱼会做什么梦 |
[22:12] | What the… Fish. | 这鱼是怎么…回事? |
[22:16] | What do you mean, “grew back”? | 什么叫“长回来了”? |
[22:17] | Yesterday, that fish had one fin. It was like that when I bought him. | 昨天 这条鱼还只有一个鳍 我买来的时候就是这样的 |
[22:20] | -Today, what do you see? -I see two… | -今天 你看见什么了? -我看见两个… |
[22:22] | Two fins! Yeah, sorry. But, yeah, he’s got two fins now. | 两个鳍 抱歉 但是没错 它现在有两个鳍了 |
[22:26] | So, is that normal, or… | 这个…正常吗 还是… |
[22:27] | Well, if you wanna swap it, go ahead. | 你要是想换 就直接说 |
[22:29] | But, like I said yesterday, they’ve all got… | 但是 我刚才和你说了 昨天它们都有… |
[22:31] | What do you mean? I wasn’t here yesterday. | 什么意思?昨天我根本没来过 |
[22:33] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | Look, as I said, they’ve all got two fins. | 我跟你说了 它们都有两个鳍 |
[22:37] | I don’t care what that Nemo movie says. | 我不管《海底总动员》的电影里 是怎么说的 |
[22:39] | Find a pet shop that sells disabled fish and go there. | 你自己去找个卖残疾鱼的宠物店吧 |
[22:42] | -I don’t have time for this. -Wait, is that… Is that clock right? | -我没时间和你胡扯 -等等 那个时间对吗? |
[22:45] | No, that’s impossible, I just woke up. | 不 那不可能 我刚刚睡醒 |
[22:47] | Are you mad? The fish is wrong, the time is wrong. You’re not quite right. | 你疯了吗?那条鱼有问题 这个时间也有问题 有问题的是你吧 |
[22:51] | Bugger, I’ve got a date. Sorry, I’ve got a date. | 该死 我有个约会 抱歉 我有个约会 |
[23:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | You look like a knob. | 你像个蠢货一样 |
[23:13] | We still expecting one more? | 还要等另一位客人吗? |
[23:17] | Yes. It’s not looking so good, is it? | 是的 看来情况不妙 是不是? |
[23:34] | Punchy. Calling me now? | 混蛋 现在给我打电话了? |
[23:37] | What? What do you mean? I’m at the restaurant for steak. It’s steak time. | 什么?你什么意思?我在牛排馆 咱们约好了吃牛排的 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I ate steak by myself, thanks. Two days ago. | 对 我自己吃的牛排 谢谢你 那是两天以前的事了 |
[23:47] | What? I thought we said Friday? Today. | 什么?咱们不是说周五吗?就是今天 |
[23:51] | Right. Welcome to Sunday. | 没错 欢迎来到周日 |
[23:54] | Come on, no. I think Friday still comes after Thursday, doesn’t it? | 不是吧 周四后面不是周五吗? |
[23:59] | It doesn’t change the fact that today is Sunday, | 但是今天就是周日 这是事实 |
[24:01] | which means “lose my number.” | 别再给我打电话了 再见 |
[24:05] | But… | 但是… |
[24:10] | Sorry, what day is it today? | 不好意思 今天是周几? |
[24:13] | -Sunday, sir. -No. | -周日 先生 -不 |
[24:16] | Is it… | 这是… |
[24:17] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[24:19] | The kitchen’s closing soon. | 厨房快要闭餐了 |
[24:24] | Okay. Um… You know what? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[24:28] | I’ll have a steak, please. | 我要一份牛排 谢谢 |
[24:31] | Sure. What cut would you like? | 好的 您要哪个部位? |
[24:35] | I see. | 我看看 |
[24:38] | I’ll have the best bit of the… | 我要牛排最好的… |
[24:42] | The steak. That’s the bit that I want. | 那个部位 我就要这个 |
[24:45] | The center-cut’s filet. And how would you like that? | 这是菲力牛排 您要几分熟? |
[24:49] | Good, yeah. Very good. Very good. Yeah. | 全熟 我要全熟的 |
[24:54] | -I’ll… I’ll put you for well done. -Okay. All right. | -那就是全熟 -好的 没问题 |
[24:57] | Yeah. That sounds delicious. | 好的 听起来很好吃 |
[25:09] | Yeah, you know, I think she really liked me. | 你知道吗 我觉得她真的挺喜欢我 |
[25:12] | She loved the flowers. Yeah. | 她喜欢鲜花 |
[25:15] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna bring her around soon, I think. | 我很快就会把她带来的 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I think you’d love her. Yeah, she’s got a great sense of humor. | 我觉得你也会喜欢她的 她特别有幽默感 |
[25:22] | So… Anyway, I’ll tell you more about it tomorrow. Love you. Laters, gators. | 明天我再继续和你说 爱你 回见 |
[26:05] | Do you want some? | 你想吃点吗? |
[26:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:13] | You can have some sprinkles. | 给你吃一点点 |
[26:24] | If you’re Gus, I’m the bloody Queen of Sheba. | 你要是古斯 我就是示巴女王 |
[26:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[27:20] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[27:47] | There we are. | 开机了 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:51] | 未接来电 | |
[27:57] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[28:04] | 来电 莱拉 | |
[28:14] | Yeah? | 你好? |
[28:16] | Oh, my God, you’re alive. | 天啊 你还活着 |
[28:17] | -Yeah, all right. -That’s it? | -是啊 -这样就完了? |
[28:20] | I’ve been texting and calling you for months. | 几个月我一直给你发消息打电话 |
[28:23] | You couldn’t give me any sign that you were okay? | 你就不能报个平安吗? |
[28:25] | I thought something happened to you. | 我以为你出事了 |
[28:27] | Where are you? Where’ve you been? | 你在哪?你去哪了? |
[28:31] | Hello? You… | 喂 你… |
[28:34] | Sorry, I just found this phone in my flat, | 抱歉 我刚在公寓里发现了这部手机 |
[28:36] | and I’m just trying to figure out whose it is. | 我不知道这是谁的 |
[28:39] | -What is with this accent? -What? | -你的口音怎么回事? -什么? |
[28:41] | What is happening right now? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[28:43] | Sorry, who do you think I am? | 抱歉 你要找谁? |
[28:46] | What do you mean, “who”? What’s wrong with you, Marc? | 什么叫“谁”?你怎么了 马克? |
[28:51] | What did you just call me? | 你刚才叫我什么? |
[28:54] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[28:57] | Why did you call me “Marc”? | 你为什么叫我“马克”? |
[29:01] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:04] | No, no, no. Come on. | 别挂啊 |
[29:10] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[29:14] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[29:18] | -Hello? -Steven. | -是谁? -史蒂文 |
[29:24] | -You need to stop. -Who said that? | -你得停下来 -是谁在说话? |
[29:33] | -You’re gonna get yourself in trouble. -Oh, no, no, no, mate. | -你会给自己找麻烦的 -不行 哥们 |
[29:36] | Someone’s having a laugh. | 别给我搞什么恶作剧 |
[29:59] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[30:17] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[30:20] | Stop looking. | 别找了 |
[30:27] | Oh, God. What’s happening? | 天啊 怎么回事? |
[30:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[30:34] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:06] | No, G. G, G. Let’s go. Come on. Ground floor. | 不 是一层 走吧 快点 去一层 |
[31:35] | Hold the door. | 先别关门 |
[31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[31:50] | -Hi. -You all right? | -你好 -你还好吗? |
[31:52] | Fine. Thank you. | 挺好的 谢谢你 |
[31:54] | Just lost my contact lens. | 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[31:57] | Hope you find it. | 希望你能找到 |
[31:59] | Electrical problems in the building, innit? | 这栋楼电力有问题 是不是? |
[32:02] | Always the same, isn’t it? | 老毛病了 对吧? |
[32:04] | -Are we back on the fifth floor? -Yes, the fifth. | -咱们是回到五楼了吗? -是的 五楼 |
[32:07] | My friend Claire lives here. I’m visiting her. | 我的朋友克莱尔住在这 我是来看她的 |
[32:10] | She’s expecting me. | 她在等我 |
[32:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[32:47] | Oh, my God. He’s real. | 天啊 他是真的 |
[32:59] | Hey, J.B., how you doin’, mate? | JB 你怎么样 哥们? |
[33:00] | -How’s it going, Scotty? All right, mate. -It’s Steven. | -你好啊 斯科蒂 我挺好的 哥们 -我叫史蒂文 |
[33:03] | -Are you watching otter videos again? -They’re adorable, mate. | -你又在看水獭的视频吗? -它们太可爱了 哥们 |
[33:06] | Great, yeah. Cool. Listen, man, | 太好了 真棒 听着 哥们 |
[33:07] | I need you to keep an eye out, ’cause I’m being followed. | 你得帮我盯着点 我被跟踪了 |
[33:10] | -Really, mate? -Yeah. Will you just, | -真的吗 哥们? -对 你能不能 |
[33:13] | -like, not let anyone in, yeah? -It’s a museum. That’ll be difficult. | -不让任何人进来? -这里是博物馆 太难了 |
[33:16] | Obviously. I just mean, like, anyone dodgy. | 当然 我的意思是任何可疑的人 |
[33:18] | Anyone who wants to come in can, it’s free. | 任何人想进都能进来 这里是免费的 |
[33:20] | -I get it. This man… -Can you take these downstairs? | -我知道 这个人… -你能把这些拿到楼下去吗? |
[33:23] | -Wait. I know. -Gotta go, it’s Mom. | -等等 我知道 -我得接个电话 是我妈 |
[33:24] | -I get it. Just a second. -Take it downstairs now. | -明白了 等一下 -把这个拿到楼下去 |
[33:26] | -Just help me out… -Can you take this downstairs, please? | -帮我一下… -你能把这个拿到楼下去吗? |
[33:29] | Oh, my God. That man was on the bus. | 天啊 那个人刚才在公交车上 |
[33:32] | I don’t give a monkey’s. Take these downstairs… | 关我什么事 把这些拿到楼下去… |
[33:34] | Will you… Please, just give me a minute? | 你能不能…给我一分钟时间? |
[33:37] | Yeah? Thanks, Donna. | 好吗?谢谢你 唐娜 |
[33:40] | You’re still on inventory tonight. | 今晚还是你负责清点库存 |
[33:57] | -So you really do work here. -Oh, God. | -所以你真的在这工作 -天啊 |
[34:00] | I’d assumed Steven Grant was an alias. Imagine my surprise to find you here. | 我还以为史蒂文・格兰特是个化名 没想到真能在这找到你 |
[34:04] | Excuse me, Ronnie. This man right here has been following me. | 不好意思 罗尼 这个人一直在跟踪我 |
[34:07] | -Now, I don’t know… -Praise Ammit. | -现在 我不知道… -赞美阿米特 |
[34:10] | -Thank you. -Ronnie, you’re part of this? | -谢谢你 -罗尼 你们是一伙的? |
[34:16] | Mate, I don’t have your bloody beetle. I swear. I… | 哥们 我没拿你那个该死的甲虫 我发誓 我… |
[34:19] | Oh, no. The scarab doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to her. Do you know Ammit? | 圣甲虫不属于我 属于她 你知道阿米特吗? |
[34:25] | Do I know Ammit… No, not personally. | 我知道阿米特吗…不 我不认识 |
[34:29] | Egyptian deity, right? | 她是埃及神 对吗? |
[34:31] | World’s first bogeyman. | 全世界第一个怪物 |
[34:33] | She was only the bogeyman for evildoers. | 只有邪恶的人才把她视作怪物 |
[34:36] | -Right. -She grew weary of having to wait | -对 -她已经厌倦了等待 |
[34:38] | for sinners to commit their crime before punishing them. | 等待那些罪人犯下恶行后再去惩罚他们 |
[34:41] | Would you wait to weed a garden till after the roses were dead? | 你会等到玫瑰花枯萎了以后 再去给花园除草吗? |
[34:44] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会 |
[34:45] | The justice of Ammit surveys the whole of our lives. | 阿米特的正义俯瞰着芸芸众生 |
[34:49] | -Got it. -Past, present, future. | -明白了 -过去 现在和未来 |
[34:51] | She knows what we’ve done, and what we will do. | 她知道我们做过什么 我们要做什么 |
[34:53] | Great. Okay. Well, the books must have left that part out. | 太棒了 好吧 书里肯定把这部分略过了 |
[35:04] | Consider this… | 你想想 |
[35:05] | Had Ammit been free, she would have | 如果阿米特自由了 她就可以 |
[35:08] | prevented Hitler and the destruction he wrought. | 阻止希特勒带来的浩劫 |
[35:12] | Nero, the Armenian genocide, Pol Pot. | 还有尼禄 亚美尼亚种族灭绝和波尔布特 |
[35:15] | -Not nice people. -But she was betrayed. | -都不是什么好人 -但是她遭到了背叛 |
[35:18] | -Was she? -By indolent fellow gods. | -是吗? -那些好逸恶劳的神背叛了她 |
[35:21] | -By even her own Avatar. | 甚至还有她自己的化身 |
[35:24] | “Avatars.” Blue people. Love that film. | 《阿凡达》那些小蓝人 我喜欢那部电影 |
[35:27] | -By Avatar, what I mean… -You mean the anime? | -我说的是她的化身… -你是说动漫吗? |
[35:29] | -Steven. Stop it. -Are you going to kill me? | -史蒂文 住口 -你要杀了我吗? |
[35:40] | It’s maddening, isn’t it? | 它越来越癫狂 是不是? |
[35:42] | The voice in your head. | 你脑中的声音 |
[35:46] | Relentless, forever unsatisfied. | 无休无止 永远都不满足 |
[35:50] | No matter how hard you try to please, | 无论你多么努力去取悦它 |
[35:54] | it devours you until there’s nothing left | 它会不停吞噬你 直到你消耗殆尽 |
[35:58] | but a hollow shell. | 只剩一具躯壳 |
[36:00] | And the more you ask for help, | 你越是想要求救 |
[36:02] | the more you begin to sound like the boy who cried wolf. | 你就越像那个喊“狼来了”的孩子 |
[36:05] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[36:09] | I am trying to help you. | 我是在帮助你 |
[36:12] | I saw you kill that woman in the Alps. | 我看到你在阿尔卑斯山杀了那个女人 |
[36:15] | I only told her what millions more will soon learn. | 我只是告诉她 所有人很快就会知道的事情罢了 |
[36:20] | Do you wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗? |
[36:42] | There’s chaos in you. | 你的内心充满混乱 |
[36:44] | There’s what? | 充满什么? |
[36:53] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[37:31] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死 |
[37:37] | Hello? Donna? | 有人吗?唐娜? |
[37:41] | JB? J.B.? | |
[37:42] | Pets allowed in the museum. | 博物馆允许带宠物进入 |
[37:46] | Here, boy. | 出来吧 孩子 |
[37:50] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[37:53] | Where are you, you little bugger? | 你在哪 你这个小混蛋? |
[38:02] | What are you doing, Steven? | 你在干什么 史蒂文? |
[38:06] | Here, boy. | 出来吧 孩子 |
[38:09] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[38:16] | Oh, classic. | 果然 |
[38:18] | I hear you, can you hear me? | 我听见你说话了 你听见我说话了吗? |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:51] | Steven Grant of the gift shop. | 礼品店的史蒂文・格兰特 |
[38:54] | Give me the scarab and you won’t be torn apart. | 把圣甲虫交给我 你就不会丧命 |
[39:27] | Good Lord! | 天啊 |
[39:32] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[39:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[39:39] | Steven… | 史蒂文… |
[39:41] | Steven, I can save us. | 史蒂文 我能拯救咱们 |
[39:44] | But I can’t have you fightin’ me this time. | 但是这次你不能反抗我 |
[39:48] | You need to give me control. You understand? | 你得让我来控制 明白吗? |
[39:50] | No, what… Control of what? What are you talking about? | 不 什么…控制什么?你在说什么? |
[39:53] | That thing’s about to break through the door. We’re out of time. | 那家伙就要闯进来了 没时间了 |
[39:56] | -All right, hey. Listen to me. -Damn it! No! | -好吧 听我说 -该死 不要 |
[39:59] | -Listen. Look at me. -No! | -听我说 看着我 -不 |
[40:00] | -Look at me. -You’re not real! | -看着我 -你不是真实的 |
[40:01] | -This is real. I’m real. -No! You’re not real. | -一切都是真实的 我是真实的 -不 你不是真实的 |
[40:04] | -None of this is real. -Yes. Steven. You gotta give me control. | -这一切都不是真的 -是真实的 史蒂文 交给我来控制 |
[40:07] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[40:08] | -Oh, God. I’m gonna die. -You… Steven. | -天啊 我要死了 -你…史蒂文 |
[40:11] | -I’m gonna die, I’m gonna die. -Look at me. | -我要死了 -看着我 |
[40:15] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[40:18] | Let me save us. | 让我来拯救咱们 |
[41:20] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[42:50] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[45:21] | 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息 | |
[45:23] | 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org |