时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[00:05] | It’s maddening, isn’t it? Hello? | -它越来越癫狂 是不是? -有人吗? |
[00:06] | The voice in your head. | 你脑中的声音 |
[00:08] | Relentless, forever unsatisfied. | 无休无止 永远都不满足 |
[00:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[00:15] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[00:17] | -Oh, my God, you’re alive. -Yeah, all right. | -天啊 你还活着 -是啊 |
[00:19] | That’s it? I’ve been texting and calling you for months. | 几个月我一直给你发消息打电话 |
[00:23] | My body wants to get up and wander about, you know? | 我的身体想站起来到处溜达 你知道吗? |
[00:27] | And I don’t even know about it until I wake up wherever. | 我甚至什么都不知道 直到我在某个地方醒过来 |
[00:31] | Strange, innit? | 很奇怪 是不是? |
[00:33] | I strongly encourage you to return that. | 我强烈建议你把它还给我 |
[00:36] | Here, take it. | 给你 |
[00:37] | That was so strange. Sorry about… | 这太奇怪了 抱歉… |
[00:40] | I will not ask again. | 我不会再重复了 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:45] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[00:48] | Let me save us. | 让我来拯救咱们 |
[02:00] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[02:08] | You there? | 你在吗? |
[02:13] | No? | 不在了? |
[02:16] | Yeah, didn’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[02:47] | Bruv, hey. | 哥们 |
[02:49] | Oh, hey. Bro, it is proper mad in here. | 那里面太刺激了 |
[02:51] | What happened? What is it? | 怎么回事?怎么了? |
[02:53] | They’re saying burst pipes, but don’t look like that to me. | 他们说是水管裂了 但是我觉得不像 |
[02:58] | Has anyone seen the security footage? | 有人看过监控录像了吗? |
[03:00] | Well, yeah, I was about to. | 我正要去看呢 |
[03:03] | All right. I think I should go with you, yeah? | 好吧 我和你一起去吧 好吗? |
[03:08] | I may have some information about it. | 我可能知道些事 |
[03:11] | -All right, come on. -Yeah. | -没问题 来吧 -好的 |
[03:13] | Do not tell Donna that I let you into this arena. | 千万别跟唐娜说我让你进来了 |
[03:16] | Bruv, listen, I must warn you. | 哥们 听着 我必须要警告你 |
[03:19] | What you’re about to see is gonna melt your brain. Yeah? | 接下来看到的内容可能会颠覆你的认知 |
[03:23] | -Come on. -Listen to me. | -得了吧 -听我说 |
[03:25] | It’s like Area 51, like MI6 bonkers, bruv. Yeah? | 就像《51区》和《碟中谍6》一样 |
[03:29] | -All right. All right, mate. -You ready? | -好吧 哥们 -你准备好了吗? |
[03:32] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[03:33] | Roll the tape. | 播放吧 |
[03:39] | Is that you, Scotty? | 这是你吗 斯科蒂? |
[03:41] | Still Steven. And yeah, that’s me. Oh, yeah. | 我叫史蒂文 对 是我 |
[03:45] | Watch, here it comes. | 看好了 要来了 |
[03:47] | Are you cryin’? | 你在哭吗? |
[03:50] | A bit. Yeah, a bit. Watch, here it comes. Wait for it. | 算是吧 看好了 要来了 马上 |
[03:54] | Wait for it. | 马上 |
[03:56] | How long am I waitin’? | 还有多久? |
[03:59] | Different angle, yeah? Different, different. | 换个角度行吗?换一个 |
[04:02] | Yeah, yeah, that’s it. Wait for it, here it comes. | 就是这 马上就要来了 |
[04:05] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[04:06] | Why are you going in… What are you doing, you donut? | 你为什么要进去…你在干什么 你疯了吗? |
[04:10] | No, just a minute. Here it comes. | 不 马上就要来了 |
[04:13] | Wait, wait. Now, just a minute. | 等等 就是现在 很快了 |
[04:14] | -You messed up the loos. -Shh. I don’t… | -是你破坏的厕所 -不是我… |
[04:16] | -Mate! -Oh, God. | -哥们 -天啊 |
[04:18] | Larry in Maintenance is gonna absolutely shoot you. | 维修部的拉里肯定会杀了你 |
[04:21] | I swear to God, there was a dog chasing me, like a big hound, or… | 我向上帝发誓 有个大狗在追我 一只大号猎犬… |
[04:25] | Hound of the Baskervilles, was it? | 巴斯克维尔的猎犬 是吗? |
[04:26] | -Egyptian jackal. It was a jackal. -I’ve heard it all now. | -埃及胡狼 是胡狼 -我现在明白了 |
[04:31] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:35] | Fast forward till when I come out. When I come out. | 快进到我出去的时候 |
[04:38] | Oh, yeah, why not, yeah. | 好吧 没问题 |
[04:39] | Let me do it. | 这样 |
[04:41] | -Now, there. Have a look. -Yeah, yeah… | -你看吧 -对… |
[04:49] | It’s still you, bruv. | 还是你 哥们 |
[04:54] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[05:05] | MAN: I should tell you, the museum has no wish to press charges. | 我得告诉你 博物馆无意发起指控 |
[05:10] | -Okay. -But Mr. Grant, | -好吧 -但是 格兰特先生 |
[05:12] | we’ve spoken to your colleagues. | 我们和你的同事聊过了 |
[05:15] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[05:16] | It’s all been a bit of a struggle for you recently, hey? | 你最近有点不正常啊 对吗? |
[05:22] | Yeah. A bit, a bit. | 有点吧 |
[05:24] | This particular group of doctors has a long-standing relationship with us. | 这些医生和我们有长期的合作关系 |
[05:29] | Doctors? | 医生? |
[05:30] | 成为最好的自己 | |
[05:36] | They’re wonderful. | 他们挺好的 |
[05:39] | -Yeah? -I could arrange an appointment. | -是吗? -我可以帮你预约 |
[05:41] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:44] | It looks… It actually looks quite posh. | 看着…还挺高级的 |
[05:47] | Looks like they’re very good listeners, right? | 看来他们很善于倾听 对吗? |
[05:50] | They really are. | 确实如此 |
[05:52] | I know this is classic HR to say, but… | 我知道人力部门通常会这么说 但是… |
[05:57] | But you’re not alone. | 但是你并不是一个人 |
[06:00] | Yeah. That’s, like, part of the problem, innit? | 对 这就是问题所在啊 |
[06:04] | Before you leave us, I’m sorry for the protocol of it, but… | 在你离开之前 很抱歉 这是规定流程 |
[06:08] | Any museum property on your person? | 你身上有没有博物馆的物品? |
[06:10] | No, I haven’t nicked anything. I swear. I… | 没有 我什么都没拿过 我发誓… |
[06:20] | No, nothing. | 绝对没有 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | 史蒂文 | |
[06:42] | Well, that’s it. I got the sack. | 就是这样 我被扫地出门了 |
[06:44] | I don’t blame ’em. I’m a vandal. I should’ve been arrested. | 这不怪他们 我破坏了公物 本来应该被抓起来的 |
[06:51] | I did find things hidden in my flat. | 我确实在公寓里发现了些隐藏的东西 |
[06:55] | I swear. I’m not joking. | 我发誓 我没开玩笑 |
[07:00] | That’s worth exploring, isn’t it? | 我应该认真研究一下 对吗? |
[07:02] | Like, if I could find that storage locker, | 如果我能找到那个库房 |
[07:04] | that might be my one chance to prove to myself that I’m not mad. | 也许就能证明我没有发疯 |
[07:10] | Oh, mate, thank you. Thanks. Cheers. | 哥们 谢谢你 再见 |
[07:23] | -Hiya. -Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:24] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你还好吗? -还行 |
[07:25] | Yeah. Um, look, man, this is, like, the fifth branch I’ve been to. | 是这样 哥们 这是我来的第五家分店了 |
[07:29] | I’m looking for my storage locker. It’s under “Steven Grant.” | 我在找我的库房 名字是“史蒂文・格兰特” |
[07:32] | If it’s not under Steven Grant, it might be under “Marc.” | 如果没有“史蒂文・格兰特” 可能是“马克” |
[07:36] | I don’t have a surname, just Marc. | 没有姓 就是马克 |
[07:39] | Would you have a look for me, if that’s all right? | 方便的话您能帮我看一下吗? |
[07:42] | -I know it sounds… -Of course. I know you. #43, right? | -我知道有点… -没问题 我认识你 43号库房 对吗? |
[07:47] | I never forget a face. | 我可是过目不忘 |
[07:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:35] | 美利坚合众国护照 | |
[09:37] | 美利坚合众国 | |
[09:39] | “Marc Spector.” | “马克・斯佩克特” |
[09:50] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[09:53] | It’s real. It’s totally real. | 是真的 全都是真的 |
[10:09] | I’d say you are a compass, but you’re not pointing north. | 这好像是个罗盘 但是指的是什么方向? |
[10:15] | Steven, I need you to listen to me very carefully. | 史蒂文 你认真地听我说 |
[10:18] | Marc? | 马克? |
[10:20] | There he is. Here he comes. | 他来了 他可算来了 |
[10:23] | Hello, man in the mirror. I was wondering if you’d pop up again. | 你好 镜子里的人 我还在想你会不会再出现呢 |
[10:26] | -I know you’re scared. -A bit, yeah. | -我知道你很害怕 -有点吧 |
[10:28] | I know you’re confused. You weren’t supposed to see any of this. | 我知道你很困惑 你不该看到这些东西的 |
[10:31] | No? Well, bit late for that, innit? | 不应该吗?现在说有点晚了吧 |
[10:33] | So, what? Am I, like, meant to be some sort of mad secret agent or something? | 所以这是怎么回事? 我是什么秘密特工吗? |
[10:37] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 还要更复杂点 |
[10:39] | More complicated? What? Am I possessed? | 更复杂?那是什么?我被附身了? |
[10:41] | -Are you, like, a demon? Or… -You’re in danger, and I can save us, | -你是…恶魔吗? -你现在身处险境 我能拯救我们 |
[10:46] | just like I did last night. | 就像昨天晚上一样 |
[10:47] | But I can’t have you interfering in what I have left to do. | 但是你不能干涉我的行动 |
[10:52] | So, this is what’s gonna happen. | 所以按我说的做 |
[10:54] | You’re gonna go lay down on that cot back there. | 你去躺在那边的折叠床上 |
[10:56] | -You’re gonna take a nice nap. -Are you joking? | -好好地睡一觉 -你在开玩笑吗? |
[10:59] | Sleep… I’m never gonna go to sleep again. You hear me? | 睡觉…我再也不睡觉了 你听见了吗? |
[11:03] | Look, I don’t care how bloody handsome you are. | 听着 我不在乎你到底有多帅 |
[11:07] | Tell me what it is you are. What are you? | 告诉我真相 你到底是谁? |
[11:11] | -You sure you want to know? -Yes, bloody… Yes. | -你真的想知道吗? -当然了 |
[11:15] | I serve Khonshu. I’m his Avatar. | 我侍奉孔苏 我是他的化身 |
[11:18] | Which means you are, too. Sort of. | 也就是说你也一样 算是吧 |
[11:23] | We protect the vulnerable | 我们保护弱小者 |
[11:25] | and deliver Khonshu’s justice to those who hurt them. | 让那些伤害弱小的人受到孔苏正义的制裁 |
[11:29] | -Khonshu? -Yeah. | -孔苏? -是的 |
[11:31] | The Egyptian god of the moon? | 埃及的月神? |
[11:35] | Oh, my God, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 天啊 这是我听过的最扯淡的事了 |
[11:38] | I eat one piece of steak, and then, bam, I go bonkers. | 我就吃了块牛排 然后就变成这样了 |
[11:42] | Oh, God. I’m having a panic attack. | 天啊 我心脏病都要犯了 |
[11:46] | -I made a deal with Khonshu. -I need to go to hospital. | -我和孔苏有约定 -我要去医院 |
[11:48] | That deal is contingent on you not interfering, Steven. | 那个约定的前提是你不能干涉 史蒂文 |
[11:53] | Now, give me the body. Let me finish this, and you’ll never hear from me again. | 现在把身体交给我 让我来做个了断 然后你就不会再听到我的声音了 |
[11:56] | You want my body? Right, yeah. | 你想要我的身体?好吧 |
[11:59] | Marc, how about this for a deal? I’m gonna take this bag full of illegal shit, yeah? | 马克 要不咱俩谈个条件 我要拿上这一包非法的东西 |
[12:04] | And I’m gonna go straight to the authorities. | 然后直接去警察局自首 |
[12:07] | And they’re gonna put me away so I don’t hurt anyone else. | 他们会把我关起来 我就不会再伤害任何人了 |
[12:10] | And hopefully, NHS will fill me with enough pills | 但愿医院能给我开足够的药 |
[12:14] | so that you get out of my head! | 让你从我的脑子里滚出去 |
[13:11] | Give it back, you fool. | 还给我 你这个蠢货 |
[13:28] | Marc? Where have you been? | 马克?你去哪了? |
[13:31] | Layla? | 莱拉? |
[13:33] | What the hell is going on? Is this Steven the latest fake identity for you? | 这是怎么回事? 这个史蒂文是你最新的化名吗? |
[13:37] | I figured you were using a coded message when we spoke on the phone. | 我还以为你在通话的时候是在打暗号 |
[13:40] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[13:41] | How’d you think? I tracked your phone. | 你说呢?我追踪了你的电话 |
[13:43] | I thought you wanted me to do that when you turned it on. | 我以为你开机就是为了让我追踪的 |
[13:46] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | You know, you really could have given me any sign that you were alive. | 你要是活着 倒是告诉我一声啊 |
[13:52] | I thought that you were in danger, or kidnapped again. | 我以为你遇到危险了 或者又被绑架了 |
[13:54] | I just kept thinking, “He’s got the suit. He’s fine.” | 我一直在想 “他有战服 他没事的” |
[13:57] | Then, I thought, “Well, what if he gets ambushed when he’s not wearing it?” | 然后我又想 “要是他没穿的时候中了埋伏呢?” |
[14:00] | And “What if he doesn’t have it?” And… | “要是他没带呢?” |
[14:02] | -Stop clasping my shoulder like that. -I don’t know where to hold. | -能不能别抓着我的肩膀了 -我不知道该扶哪 |
[14:05] | Feels like riding with a Victorian duchess. | 能不能别跟个娘们似的 |
[14:07] | Where do I hang on? | 我该扶哪? |
[14:17] | Do you see the spiral you put me through? | 你知道让我遭了多少罪吗? |
[14:19] | It’s not okay, yeah? I’m still your wife. | 这可不行 知道吗?我可还是你老婆呢 |
[14:23] | By the way, this would be a great time for you to say something. Anything. | 另外 现在你该说点什么 随便说什么都行 |
[14:27] | -Just in case it’s not clear. -Sorry, sorry… Did you say wife? | -免得你又假装没听见 -抱歉…你说老婆? |
[14:31] | My… Are we married? | 我老婆…我们结婚了? |
[14:33] | Look, I’m pretty sure we lost whoever was chasing you. | 我确定已经甩掉了追你的人 |
[14:35] | -Just drop the act. -It’s not an act. I… | -别装了 -我没装… |
[14:38] | -Stop with the accent, please. -This is how I talk. | -别再用那种口音说话了 -我就是这么说话的 |
[14:42] | -Okay. Get off the bike. -No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Please. | -好吧 下车 -不 等等 拜托 |
[14:45] | Please, I will tell you everything, just get me to my flat, yeah? | 拜托 我把一切都告诉你 把我带回公寓去 好吗? |
[14:50] | Just get me home. | 带我回家 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:18] | She shouldn’t be here. | 她不应该来这 |
[15:20] | Get her out of here, Steven. You’re way out of your depth. | 让她出去 史蒂文 你这是自找麻烦 |
[15:26] | I just want my life back. | 我只是想找回我的人生 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I’m getting that. | 对 我知道 |
[15:30] | No. Sorry, I wasn’t talking to you, just talking to myself. Sort of. | 不 抱歉 我没和你说话 我在自言自语 |
[15:34] | -Uh, this is your flat, Marc? -Um, I’m Steven. | -这是你的公寓吗 马克? -我叫史蒂文 |
[15:39] | Are you living here with someone else? | 你和别人一起住吗? |
[15:42] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[15:45] | No, this is my mum’s flat. | 不 这是我妈妈的公寓 |
[15:47] | Okay, so you guys are talking again? | 好吧 你们和好了? |
[15:58] | Marceline Desbordes-Valmore? | 玛瑟琳・代博尔德・瓦尔莫? |
[16:01] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:17] | She’s my favorite poet. | 她是我最喜欢的诗人 |
[16:21] | Um, no, she’s my favorite. | 不 是我最喜欢的 |
[16:24] | That’s mental. | 这不可能吧 |
[16:29] | So, you’re learning French and hieroglyphics? | 所以你在学习法语和象形文字? |
[16:32] | Yeah, well… That’s not that impressive, really. | 是的 其实也没什么大不了的 |
[16:36] | It’s not like hieroglyphs are a whole language. | 象形文字根本不是一门完整的语言 |
[16:38] | -It’s more like a… -Like an alphabet. | -更像是… -像是一套字母 |
[16:42] | Yeah, and… Well, you still have to know | 对 而且…你还是得明白 |
[16:46] | -ancient Egyptian to read it. -Sure. | -古埃及语才能看得懂 -没错 |
[16:48] | -For example, like this one here, right? -Funeral rites. | -比如这个 对吗? -葬礼仪式 |
[16:54] | Well, someone knows their unilaterals. You. | 看来你学过字母表啊 |
[16:59] | -That’s amazing. -Yeah. | -太厉害了 -是啊 |
[17:02] | -Sorry, I don’t mean that in a creepy way. -No, I’m sorry. I’m not buying this, Marc. | -抱歉 我不是那个意思 -不 抱歉 我不相信你 马克 |
[17:07] | Use whatever accent you want. Yeah. | 你爱用什么口音随便你 |
[17:10] | Let’s just get this over with. You sent these papers but you never signed them. | 我们把正事办了吧 你发了这些文件 但是你都没签字 |
[17:15] | Did I? Uh… | 是吗? |
[17:16] | This is what you wanted. | 这就是你想要的 |
[17:19] | Have a look here. | 让我看看 |
[17:22] | After everything, you told me that we needed to move on. | 经历了这些以后 你告诉我生活还需要继续 |
[17:26] | All right. Divo… Divorce? | 好吧 离婚? |
[17:30] | Yeah, we doing this or not? | 对 到底离还是不离? |
[17:33] | I would never divorce you. | 我绝对不会和你离婚 |
[17:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:42] | Look, you seem absolutely lovely. | 你看 你这么可爱 |
[17:47] | This Marc, on the other hand, is a right twit. Yeah? | 这个马克是个混蛋 对吗? |
[17:54] | I don’t know how to explain what’s been happening. | 我不知道要怎么解释这一切 |
[17:56] | -Steven. -I don’t expect you to believe me. | -史蒂文 -我也不奢望你能相信我 |
[17:58] | -Steven, listen to me. -I honestly don’t really believe myself. | -史蒂文 听我说 -我其实也不相信我自己 |
[18:02] | -All I can do is try to… -You’re making a mistake. | -我能做的就是试着… -你在犯错误 |
[18:04] | -…try to show you what I found. -Steve… | -试着给你看看我找到的东西 -史蒂文… |
[18:06] | -I found this bag in the storage locker. -Steven, don’t… Listen to me. | -我在库房里找到了这个背包 -史蒂文 不要…听我说 |
[18:10] | -Inside of it is all sorts… -Stop what you’re doing right now. | -里面是各种… -马上给我住手 |
[18:13] | -…of things. -Don’t show her what’s in the bag. | -东西 -不要给她看背包里的东西 |
[18:16] | -Most interestingly… -You’re gonna get her killed. You hear me? | -最有趣的是… -你会害死她的 你听见了吗? |
[18:20] | Most interestingly is what? | 最有趣的是什么? |
[18:23] | You show her that scarab, you’re responsible when they come after her. | 你给她看了那个圣甲虫 他们来找她麻烦 你要负责任 |
[18:26] | -Nothing. -Nothing? | -没什么 -没什么? |
[18:28] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 不重要 |
[18:30] | -What’s in there? -Nothing… Wait, wait… | -里面有什么? -没什么… 等等… |
[18:33] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[18:38] | The scarab pointing to Ammit’s ushabti? What we fought side by side for. | 指向阿米特墓穴的圣甲虫? 我们并肩作战就是为了它 |
[18:43] | -No… -This whole one-man show is just what? | -不… -你自导自演这一切是为了什么? |
[18:45] | So that you can keep it for yourself? | 为了不让我知道? |
[18:47] | -No. I swear… -After all we’ve been… | -不 我发誓… -我们一起经历了这么多… |
[18:49] | Just stop! I’m supposed to believe anything you say with this shoved in | 你给我闭嘴! 你就把它藏在这个破包里 |
[18:54] | -what, a gym bag? -Take it. Take it, you can have it. | -还想让我相信你? -拿着吧 给你了 |
[18:57] | Take it. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. I swear. Have it. | 给你了 我不要了 我发誓 拿走吧 |
[19:04] | I am not Marc Spector. | 我不是马克・斯佩克特 |
[19:08] | I’m Steven Grant. I work in a gift shop. Well, I used to work in a gift shop. | 我是史蒂文・格兰特 我在礼品店工作 我曾经在礼品店工作 |
[19:13] | And I think I’m in real danger, | 我觉得我有危险了 |
[19:16] | and I think maybe that you might be the only person that can help me. | 我觉得你可能是唯一能帮助我的人 |
[19:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:24] | You really don’t remember why we’ve been looking for this? | 你真的不记得我们为什么要找这个了? |
[19:29] | Our adventures. | 我们的冒险 |
[19:32] | Or our life together? | 还有我们一起的生活? |
[19:36] | Oh, God, I wish I could. | 天啊 我要是记得就好了 |
[19:40] | Steven Grant, can we have a word? | 史蒂文・格兰特 我们能谈谈吗? |
[19:42] | See? Oh, God, they’ve come for me. | 看?天啊 他们来抓我了 |
[19:46] | -Why? -I vandalized the toilet. | -为什么? -我破坏了厕所 |
[19:50] | Yeah, just a minute. | 稍等 |
[19:54] | Steven Grant? | 史蒂文・格兰特? |
[19:55] | -Yeah? -DC Fitzgerald and DC Kennedy here. | -怎么? -我们是菲茨杰拉德警探和肯尼迪警探 |
[19:58] | Yeah, one second. | 稍等 |
[20:02] | Hello, officers. | 警官您好 |
[20:05] | Steven Grant? | 你是史蒂文・格兰特? |
[20:08] | I think so, yeah. I mean, yep, yes. | 没错 是的 是我 |
[20:11] | That’s me, 100% Steven Grant. | 就是我 如假包换的史蒂文・格兰特 |
[20:15] | Sorry, I was just havin’ a bit of a day. | 抱歉 我今天有点忙 |
[20:19] | Mind if we come in, Mr. Grant? | 我们能进去吗 格兰特先生? |
[20:21] | -Oh, um, actually, right now isn’t… -Appreciate it. | -其实现在不是… -谢谢 |
[20:25] | Anyone else here with you? | 还有其他人和你一起吗? |
[20:27] | Uh, here with me? No, just me and my fish. | 和我一起?没有 只有我和鱼 |
[20:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | So, um… | 那么… |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | Is this about the toilet? | 是厕所的事吗? |
[20:42] | ‘Cause it’s been dealt with. Yeah. I’ve been sacked. | 因为那事已经解决了 对 我被开除了 |
[20:46] | And, uh, yeah, that’s… | 对 那是… |
[20:50] | I have a sleeping disorder. | 我有睡眠障碍 |
[20:53] | And, yeah, well, the museum said that they wouldn’t press charges | 博物馆说他们不会发起指控的 |
[20:57] | as long as, uh… As long as I do it in installments. That, uh… | 只要…只要我分期偿还 那个… |
[21:03] | They said that I could. | 他们是那么说的 |
[21:05] | -What’s this? -It’s a paperweight. | -这是什么? -镇纸 |
[21:08] | -Where’d you get it? -Paperweight shop. | -你从哪弄来的? -卖镇纸的商店 |
[21:20] | You’re in possession of a stolen item. | 你手里有盗窃的赃物 |
[21:23] | Oh. Yeah, I… | 我… |
[21:26] | No. I don’t have it. I don’t. No, it’s not here. | 不 我没有 不是我 我没有 |
[21:35] | “Marc Spector”? | “马克・斯佩克特”? |
[21:37] | -That’s not mine. -Funny that. | -那不是我的 -有意思 |
[21:41] | Fella looks just like you. | 这人看着很像你 |
[21:44] | Fake passport and a thief. | 伪造护照 还有盗窃 |
[21:49] | I think you best come with us, son. | 你最好跟我们走一趟 小子 |
[21:59] | Wow. Lookie, lookie. Guess what we’ve got here, Billy. | 看啊 猜猜我们抓到谁了 比利 |
[22:03] | Go on, tell me. | 说吧 我听着呢 |
[22:04] | We’ve only got ourselves a full-blown, international fugitive. | 我们抓到的可是个国际通缉犯 |
[22:08] | It’s not… It’s a mistake. It’s not me. | 不…你弄错了 那不是我 |
[22:11] | Marc Spector was part of a team of mercenaries that hit a dig site in Egypt. | 马克・斯佩克特隶属于一个雇佣兵组织 他们袭击了埃及的一处挖掘点 |
[22:16] | Here’s what they did to the archaeologists. | 他们就是这么对待考古学家的 |
[22:21] | Zip-tied and shot in the back of the head, execution-style. | 把他们捆起来 然后从背后枪决 和行刑一样 |
[22:27] | That’s dark, man. | 丧尽天良 |
[22:31] | No, no, no. I didn’t do that. That’s not me. | 不 那不是我干的 不是我 |
[22:34] | Of course you didn’t, Steven. | 当然不是你 史蒂文 |
[22:55] | I thought we were going to the police station. | 我们要去的不是警察局吗? |
[23:00] | Now, why would you think that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[23:03] | Sit tight, yeah? | 老实坐着 听见了吗? |
[23:10] | No. | 不 |
[23:20] | Hello. Hello! Excuse me, could you help me? | 你好 不好意思 能帮我一下吗? |
[23:23] | Help, please. I’ve been kidnapped… | 救命 求求你 我被绑架了… |
[23:28] | She’s one, too. | 她是一伙的 |
[23:38] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[23:39] | You don’t need to fight me, Steven. Surrender control. | 不要反抗我 史蒂文 让我来控制 |
[23:43] | No. No, I saw what you did to those people. | 不 我看见你对那些人犯下的罪行了 |
[23:50] | -It’s not what you think. -I’m… | -事情不是你想象的那样 -我… |
[23:52] | I am never giving you control again. | 我绝对不会再让你控制我 |
[23:57] | Ever. Do you hear me? | 永远不会 听见了吗? |
[24:00] | I hear you loud and clear, Steven Grant of the gift shop. | 我听得一清二楚 礼品店的史蒂文・格兰特 |
[24:11] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:13] | I’m sorry for the wait. We just needed a chance to | 抱歉让你久等了 我们只是需要 |
[24:17] | better understand your situation. Do you have the keys? | 更好地了解你的情况 钥匙在你那吗? |
[24:21] | Let’s get you out of those cuffs. There you go. | 我来把你的手铐解开 好了 |
[24:24] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:27] | -Aren’t they terrific? -Yeah, they’re lovely. | -他们多好啊 -是的 他们很好 |
[24:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[24:31] | Well, no wonder your scales don’t balance. | 怪不得你的天平不平衡 |
[24:34] | It must be very difficult having all those voices inside one head. | 那些声音都在你的脑子里 肯定很难受吧 |
[24:39] | Steven Grant, Marc Spector, Khonshu. | 史蒂文・格兰特 马克・斯佩克特 孔苏 |
[24:45] | I’m curious, do you think that Khonshu chose you as his Avatar | 我很好奇 你觉得孔苏选择你作为化身 |
[24:50] | because your mind would be so easy to break or because it was broken already? | 是因为你的心智太容易被控制 还是你已经精神错乱了? |
[24:56] | No, I’m not broken. | 不 我没有精神错乱 |
[25:00] | Just need some help, maybe. | 我就是需要帮助 |
[25:02] | That’s right. That’s why I’m here, to help. | 没错 我就是来帮助你的 |
[25:05] | Okay, what is it? Do you see him? You see him right now? | 好吧 怎么了?你看见他了吗? 你现在看见他了吗? |
[25:07] | -That’s a privilege I no longer have. -Kill him! | -我已经没有那个资格了 -杀了他 |
[25:10] | What’s he saying, huh? Is he telling you to kill me? | 他说什么?他让你杀了我? |
[25:14] | -Break his windpipe! -Yeah. | -扭断他的脖子 -好吧 |
[25:17] | Well, just remember, you don’t have to do everything he asks. | 记住 你不用听他说什么 |
[25:21] | So, before you get excited and put on the cape, | 在你情绪激动穿上披风之前 |
[25:24] | I’d love to take this opportunity to show you around. | 我想先带你到处走走 |
[25:30] | It’s all right, it’s all right. That’s all he can do without your help. Come. | 没事的 别担心 没有你的配合 他什么都干不了 来吧 |
[25:36] | See, this neighborhood used to have the highest crime rate in all the city. | 这个社区过去是全市犯罪率最高的地方 |
[25:40] | There was so much suffering, so much pain… | 人们的生活苦不堪言… |
[25:43] | Good evening. Good evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[25:46] | It was truly heartbreaking. | 让人痛心疾首 |
[25:48] | Now people don’t lock their doors at night. They feel safe. | 现在人们都夜不闭户了 他们非常有安全感 |
[25:52] | Oh, Chase, are those the tomatoes? | 蔡斯 那些是番茄吗? |
[25:57] | You have a green thumb. Beautiful. Thank you. | 你可真是个园艺高手 真不错 谢谢你 |
[26:02] | But you don’t want to tell anyone, no. | 但是你不能告诉任何人 绝对不行 |
[26:04] | People don’t want to hear good news. | 人们不想听到好消息 |
[26:06] | They’d rather cling to their fear, cling to their pain. | 他们宁愿继续恐惧 继续痛苦 |
[26:10] | -Goat… -What? Yes. | -山羊… -什么?是的 |
[26:13] | 你干什么?我在跟你玩呢 | |
[26:19] | 你还是要输的 | |
[26:21] | 你死定了 贾梅拉 你死定了 | |
[26:26] | -You all speak Chinese? -Ah, Mandarin. | -你们都会说中文? -普通话 |
[26:29] | We all aspire to learn three languages. | 我们都想学三门语言 |
[26:31] | So, we teach each other. We share our knowledge. | 所以我们互相教授知识 分享知识 |
[26:44] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[26:47] | The food’s free. | 食物是免费的 |
[26:49] | -You’re a vegan, right? -Yeah. | -你是吃素的 对吗? -是的 |
[26:51] | Yeah, so am I. | 我也是 |
[26:54] | You might wanna try the lentil soup. I made it this morning. | 尝尝这个扁豆汤吧 我今天早上做的 |
[26:57] | It’s Victor’s recipe. Gracias, Victor. | 用的是维克托的食谱 |
[27:02] | He’s from the Yucatan. He’s… No, he’s very funny. | 他是从尤卡坦来的 是个很有趣的家伙 |
[27:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:10] | I know being on the right side of things is important to you. | 我知道对你而言 站在正义的一方很重要 |
[27:14] | Khonshu always tries to ensnare those with a strong moral conscience. | 孔苏总是试图诱惑那些道德感强的人 |
[27:18] | You have no conscience. | 你毫无道德可言 |
[27:23] | You don’t have to listen to him. | 不用听他说话 |
[27:26] | He often throws temper tantrums, like a two-year-old. | 他总是乱发脾气 就像两岁小孩一样 |
[27:31] | None of the gods respect him. | 没有哪个神把他当回事 |
[27:35] | Perhaps that’s why he’s banished. | 也许这就是他被驱逐的原因 |
[27:37] | I only punish those who have already done harm. | 我只惩罚那些为害世间的人 |
[27:41] | I am real justice! | 我才是真正的正义! |
[27:45] | What’s he saying now? “I am real justice”? | 他在说什么?“我才是真正的正义”? |
[27:53] | Can you hear him? | 你能听见他说话吗? |
[27:56] | Not anymore. I was his former Avatar. | 现在听不见了 我曾经是他的化身 |
[28:00] | Before you. I was the fist of vengeance. | 在你之前 我是他的复仇铁拳 |
[28:06] | -Mmm. -I’m not the fist of anything. | 我什么铁拳都不是 |
[28:08] | That’s the little American man living inside of me. | 那是我身体里的那个美国人 |
[28:11] | And that’s, uh, that’s Marc? | 你是说马克? |
[28:15] | Soup’s… Yeah, it’s very good. It’s ace. Yeah, it’s lovely. | 这个汤…非常好喝 太棒了 真好喝 |
[28:19] | Khonshu punishes those who have already walked an evil path. | 孔苏惩罚那些已经犯下罪行的人 |
[28:23] | His retribution comes too late. | 他的惩罚来得太晚了 |
[28:26] | By the time his fist of vengeance arrives, | 等到他的复仇铁拳出手的时候 |
[28:30] | people have already suffered. | 人们已经遭受痛苦了 |
[28:34] | Ammit knows this too well. | 阿米特非常了解这一切 |
[28:36] | She tears evil up from the root, | 她要从根源上铲除邪恶 |
[28:38] | casting her judgment before any evil’s done. | 在罪行犯下之前就做出审判 |
[28:41] | -That’s why we must resurrect her. -Right. | -所以我们必须要让她复活 -好吧 |
[28:44] | But… Isn’t that a bit dodgy? | 但是…这不会有点奇怪吗? |
[28:47] | Like, trusting the judgment of a weird crocodile lady? | 相信一个诡异的母鳄鱼的审判? |
[28:51] | You don’t need to doubt her judgment. | 你无需怀疑她的审判 |
[28:54] | Ammit will light the path to good by eradicating the choice of evil, | 阿米特会铲除邪恶的根源 照亮向善的路途 |
[28:58] | which brings us to the scarab. | 这就和圣甲虫有关了 |
[29:07] | That scarab functions as a kind of compass, | 圣甲虫的作用就是罗盘 |
[29:12] | leading us to Ammit’s tomb. | 指引我们找到阿米特的墓穴 |
[29:15] | She’s out there, waiting, longing to be freed. | 她就在那里等待着我们 渴望着被解放 |
[29:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:21] | While the cruel masses deserve to face her judgment. | 残暴之人理应受到她的审判 |
[29:27] | And in the wake of their screams, | 在他们的哀嚎之后 我们才能迎来 |
[29:30] | evil eradicated. | 世间再无邪恶 |
[29:33] | Steven, | 史蒂文 |
[29:35] | to exist at that moment? | 那一刻你我仿佛身处 |
[29:39] | Heaven on Earth. | 人间天堂 |
[29:43] | So, the scarab. | 所以 把圣甲虫给我 |
[29:45] | -Oh, I don’t have it. -No? | -不在我手上 -不在? |
[29:47] | Honestly, I don’t have it. | 真的 不在我这里 |
[29:49] | Well, maybe you know someone who does? | 那你知道在谁手上吗? |
[29:53] | -Maybe Marc? -Don’t you do it. | -或许是马克? -别告诉他 |
[29:56] | Don’t you say her name. Do not give Layla up. | 不许说出她的名字 不要把莱拉供出去 |
[30:00] | Just give me the body. | 把身体交给我 |
[30:02] | -No, I don’t. -May I speak with Marc? | -不 我不知道 -我能和马克说句话吗? |
[30:05] | Um, uh…Marc, what has Khonshu promised you? | 马克 孔苏给了你什么承诺? |
[30:10] | That this is your last mission? Then you’ll be free? | 这是你的最后一个任务? 然后你就自由了? |
[30:13] | Trust me when I tell you Khonshu is a liar. | 相信我 孔苏是个骗子 |
[30:18] | There’s always one last thing. | 他不会轻易放过你的 |
[30:25] | Sorry. If Ammit judges people pre-evil, like, before the fact, | 抱歉 如果阿米特 在人们犯下罪行前就做出审判 |
[30:29] | then, isn’t she judging an innocent person? | 那么她审判的难道不是一个无辜的人吗? |
[30:32] | I mean, a thought can’t be evil, can it? | 我的意思是 有想法不等于犯罪吧? |
[30:35] | I think about killing my boss all the time, | 我每天都想杀了我的老板 |
[30:38] | -but I wouldn’t actually do it. -Steven… | -但是我不会真的那么做 -史蒂文… |
[30:41] | What about a child? Would she kill a child for something they might do in 30 years? | 如果是孩子呢?她会因为一个孩子 30年后可能做的事而杀掉他吗? |
[30:46] | I’m glad you mentioned that. | 很高兴你谈到了这一点 |
[30:50] | Sometimes, the cure is a little taste of the disease. | 有的时候就是要以毒攻毒 |
[30:55] | The difference between medicine and poison sometimes is only dosage. | 解药和毒药的区别其实就是剂量而已 |
[31:00] | Consider a diseased limb. | 比如一个患病的肢体 |
[31:03] | Amputation, horrific and grotesque, | 需要截肢 很可怕很恶心对吗? |
[31:07] | is necessary for the larger health. | 但是对整体的健康是必要的 |
[31:10] | But the child is not a diseased limb. | 但是孩子可不是什么患病的肢体 |
[31:14] | Sorry, is that… Is that what… | 抱歉 这就是… |
[31:18] | You’re all into that, like, killing children and that? | 你们都相信杀害孩子什么的? |
[31:22] | Maybe that’s just me, but that’s… | 也许只有我这么想 但是… |
[31:23] | I kind of draw a line there at child murder. | 我要和谋杀划清界限 |
[31:34] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[31:37] | -Yep. It’s a cane, yeah. -This is… | -知道 这是个手杖 -这是… |
[31:43] | Ammit’s gift to her first Avatar. | 这是阿米特赐予他第一个化身的礼物 |
[31:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | It contains in it | 这里面蕴含着 |
[31:53] | a tiny sliver of her power. | 她的一小部分力量 |
[31:57] | I don’t wanna use it. | 我不想使用这种力量 |
[32:00] | -I don’t. -Then don’t. | -我不想用 -那就别用 |
[32:04] | -I can’t help you. -Yes, you can. | -我帮不了你 -你可以的 |
[32:07] | I need to know, where is the scarab? | 我要知道圣甲虫在哪里 |
[32:13] | Where is the scarab? | 圣甲虫在哪里? |
[32:16] | -Where is the scarab? -No. | -圣甲虫在哪里? -不知道 |
[32:19] | Where’s the scarab? I have it. | -圣甲虫在哪里 -在我这里 |
[32:30] | You couldn’t possibly understand the value of what you’re holding. | 你不知道你拿着的东西有多么重要 |
[32:37] | Let me have that, I’ll keep it safe. | 交给我吧 我会妥善保管的 |
[32:39] | There is no deal in this, Marc. Fix this. Fix this! | 这件事没商量 马克 赶紧解决掉 |
[32:45] | Summon the suit. | 召唤战服 |
[32:47] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[32:51] | Summon the suit. | 召唤战服 |
[32:52] | -“Summon the soup”? What are you saying? -The suit. Summon it. | -“召唤汤壶”?你在说什么? -战服 召唤啊 |
[32:54] | The suit? And keep this safe. | -战服? -保管好这个 |
[32:57] | -So be it. -Let’s go, let’s go. | -那好吧 -快走 |
[33:00] | Get off, get off her! | 放开她 |
[33:09] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[33:28] | That was awesome. | -来吧 -太厉害了 |
[33:47] | Here. Bolt the door. | 进来 把门闩上 |
[33:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:56] | I’m going to die in an evil magician’s man cave. | 我要死在这个邪恶魔法师的老巢里了 |
[33:58] | No. Hey. Listen to me. Listen to me. | 不 听我说 |
[34:02] | Your name is Marc. There’s a suit. | 你的名字是马克 有一件战服 |
[34:04] | -I’ve seen you use it. You bring it out. -No. | -我看见你穿过 把它拿出来 -不 |
[34:08] | -Where are you? We need you to fight. -Let me in, Steven! | -你在哪?该出来战斗了 -让我出场 史蒂文 |
[34:10] | -No. I can’t. Stop, please, both of you. -Let me in. There’s no more time. | -不 我做不到 你们俩别说了 -让我出场 没时间了 |
[34:13] | -Please, stop. -Listen to me. Your name is Marc. | -求求你 别说了 -听我说 你的名字是马克 |
[34:19] | Bring it out! | 快拿出来 |
[34:21] | Let me in. Let me in. | 让我出场 |
[34:24] | Let me in, Steven. | 让我出场 史蒂文 |
[34:25] | Where the hell are you? You need to fight! | 你去哪里了?出来战斗 |
[34:29] | Please stop. Leave me alone, both of you! | 别说了 你们俩都放过我吧 |
[34:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[34:33] | You can do this, I promise. | 你可以的 我保证 |
[34:37] | Steven… | 史蒂文… |
[34:40] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry, I can’t. I can’t do it. | 抱歉 我不行 我做不到 |
[34:46] | It’s all right. Okay. | 没事的 好吧 |
[34:49] | We’ll just find another way. | 我们再找其它的办法 |
[34:52] | Come on. Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 快走 |
[34:59] | Jackal. Jackal. Jackal! | 胡狼 |
[35:02] | What jackal? | 什么胡狼? |
[35:03] | Jackal. Jackal… | 胡狼… |
[35:08] | Summon the suit! | 召唤战服 |
[35:10] | Suit! | 战服 |
[35:27] | That should have been much worse. | 我应该受了重伤才对啊 |
[35:29] | Oy, Steven, what the hell are we wearing? | 史蒂文 我们这穿的是什么? |
[35:33] | I don’t know. She said I needed a suit. | 我不知道 她说我需要一件战服 |
[35:35] | Yeah, the ceremonial armor from Khonshu’s temple, not psycho Colonel Sanders. | 对 是孔苏神庙的祭祀铠甲 不是肯德基老爷爷的衣服 |
[35:39] | Well, I don’t know how any of this shit works, man. I… | 我不知道这有什么用 我… |
[35:42] | Well, think I do look sharp, though. | 不过我看上去还挺厉害的 |
[35:44] | All right, where is the scarab? Scarab… Oh, um… | -好吧 圣甲虫在哪? -圣甲虫… |
[35:49] | What’s this? What are these little poles for? | 这是什么?这些小棍是干什么的? |
[35:54] | Pretty cool, actually. | 其实还挺酷的 |
[35:57] | Ha. I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[36:19] | You look different. | 你看起来很不一样 |
[36:29] | -Stay away from me! -Wait, wh… | -离我远点 -等等… |
[37:24] | Give me control, Steven. You can’t handle this. | 让我来控制 史蒂文 你搞不定的 |
[37:28] | I think I can. Get away from her, you. | 我觉得我可以 你离她远点 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I see you, you plug-ugly coyote. | 我看见你了 你这个丑陋的怪物 |
[37:36] | You’re in the wrong ends, mate. You’re in my yard now. | 你来错地方了 哥们 这是我的地盘 |
[37:40] | Yeah. Come on. Come on. That’s right. Come on. | 对 来吧 很好 来吧 |
[37:45] | Ooh, lookie here. Lookie here. | 看这边 |
[37:48] | Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, my name is Steven with a V. | 我身轻如燕 我快如闪电 我是所向披靡的史蒂文 |
[37:53] | Oh, my God. Here you come, come on! | 我在干什么?天啊 你过来啊 |
[37:58] | What? | 什么? |
[38:02] | I did it! You got planted! | 我赢了 你完蛋了 |
[38:05] | Layla, Layla! Did you see that? | 莱拉 你看见了吗? |
[38:13] | Do you reckon he’s havin’ a seizure? | 他是癫痫发作了吗? |
[38:16] | Nah, look at him. He’s just a fancy drunk. | 不是 他就是喝多了 |
[38:46] | That was a hell of a punch back there. | 这一拳真够狠的 |
[38:50] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[38:52] | Someone’s gonna get hurt if you don’t let me help. | 你再不让我出手 会牵连无辜的人的 |
[38:55] | All right. Do it. Take control. For now. | 好吧 交给你了 暂时由你来控制 |
[39:18] | Get it out of here. | 把它引走 |
[39:57] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 |
[40:00] | That’s it. Just a little further. | 好 再远一点 |
[40:02] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[40:37] | No, no. Where is it? Where is it? | 不 它去哪了? |
[40:39] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry, but that belongs to me. | 抱歉 那是我的东西 |
[40:54] | I can offer you food, clothing, | 我可以给你食物和衣服 |
[40:57] | but I am unable to offer you this. Thank you. | 但是我不能给你这个 谢谢 |
[41:02] | I wish you could live to see the world we make. | 但愿你能活着看到我们创造的世界 |
[41:37] | So, this is what it’s like? | 原来是这种感觉? |
[41:40] | Being on the inside? | 在身体里面? |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:49] | -It’s horrible. -It’s all right. You’re all right. | -太难受了 -没事的 你没事的 |
[41:55] | -I feel like I can scarcely move. -It’s all right, just breathe through it. | -我觉得我动不了了 -没事的 深呼吸 |
[41:59] | It gets easier. | 慢慢就好了 |
[42:01] | How long have you been doing this? | 你这样多长时间了? |
[42:06] | I don’t know. It’s… A long time. | 我不知道…很久了吧 |
[42:09] | -I don’t like it. -Long time. | -我不喜欢 -很久了 |
[42:11] | I don’t want it. Can I have my body back? | 我不想这样 能把我的身体还给我了吗? |
[42:14] | -I can’t do that right now, Steven. -Please. | -现在还不行 史蒂文 -求你了 |
[42:17] | I’m taking it back. | 我要收回我的身体 |
[42:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:26] | We’ve always managed to keep a wall between us, but something’s changed. | 你我之间一直泾渭分明 但是现在情况不一样了 |
[42:30] | The one who controls the body has become stronger. | 控制身体的人变得更强大了 |
[42:33] | The reflections help, but most of the time, | 镜子反射有些作用 但是一般情况下 |
[42:36] | it’ll take all your willpower just to be a fly on the wall. | 连暗中窥伺都需要调动所有的意志 |
[42:39] | You can’t do this, keeping me trapped in here. You have no right. | 你不能一直把我困在这里 你没有权力这么做 |
[42:44] | My whole life… | 我的全部生活… |
[42:45] | I can’t go on a bloody date. I can barely keep a goldfish alive. | 我不能去约会 我连条金鱼都养不活 |
[42:49] | I lost my job. It’s been you. It’s always been you, | 我丢了工作 都是因为你 都是你造成的 |
[42:53] | eating away at parts of my life like a parasite. | 你就像寄生虫一样蚕食我的生命 |
[42:56] | Look, when I am done, when I have repaid my debt, | 听着 我的任务完成了以后 我还清了债以后 |
[42:59] | I swear to you, you will never see me or hear from me again. | 我向你保证 你永远不会 再看到我或听到我的声音了 |
[43:03] | I promise you. We wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for Khonshu. And my… | 我向你保证 要不是孔苏 我们根本活不到现在 我的… |
[43:09] | servitude is the price that I pay. | 我要付出的代价就是被奴役 |
[43:13] | -What kind of servitude? -The kind that leaves me covered in blood. | -什么样的奴役? -让我双手沾满鲜血的奴役 |
[43:16] | Yeah, well, that blood is on my hands. | 双手沾满鲜血的人是我 |
[43:19] | You ruin people’s lives. Everything you touch, you ruin. | 你毁了人们的生活 你毁了接触过的一切 |
[43:21] | You hurt people, you abandoned your wife. You left her stranded. | 你伤害了人们 你抛弃了妻子 你让她无依无靠 |
[43:25] | I did not. I am protecting her. You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我没有 我是在保护她 你根本不了解情况 |
[43:28] | -Yes, you did. I saw. -Khonshu has his eyes on her. | -你就是 我看见了 -孔苏在盯着她 |
[43:30] | He wants her as my replacement. I’m never gonna let that happen. | 他想让她来代替我 我是不会同意的 |
[43:33] | You’re a liar. I don’t believe you. I don’t trust you. | 你是个骗子 我不相信你 我才不信 |
[43:36] | -You hurt people. -I’m never letting him near her. | -你伤害了人们 -我永远不会让他靠近她 |
[43:38] | -Just shut up! -I won’t let you hurt anyone again. | -你给我闭嘴 -我不会再让你伤害任何人了 |
[43:40] | I will never give you a moment of peace, I promise. | 我会让你永无安宁之日 我说到做到 |
[43:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[43:46] | You shut up! Shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[44:08] | You swore he would not interfere. | 你保证过他不会干涉的 |
[44:12] | I know. I’ll handle it. | 我知道 我会搞定的 |
[44:14] | -You have proven you cannot. -I will. | -事实证明 你根本无能为力 -我会的 |
[44:19] | Ungrateful, Marc, altering the terms of our agreement. | 你这个忘恩负义的家伙 马克 你随意篡改我们的约定 |
[44:23] | You were nothing more than a corpse when I found you. | 我发现你的时候 你不过是一具尸体罢了 |
[44:27] | You think you own this body? | 你觉得这个身体属于你吗? |
[44:34] | -It belongs to me. -We’ll find the scarab. | -它属于我 -我们会找到圣甲虫的 |
[44:40] | Too late. Harrow has it. | 太晚了 哈罗已经得手了 |
[44:44] | Then we’ll find another way. | 那我们再想其它办法 |
[44:46] | We’ll get to Ammit’s tomb first. | 我们会比他先找到阿米特的墓穴 |
[44:49] | You know I’ll protect you with everything I have. | 你知道我会全心全意保护你的 |
[44:53] | -You are worth protecting. -I’ll do whatever it takes then. | -你值得被保护 -我会尽我所能的 |
[44:59] | Then you let me go. | 然后你要给我自由 |
[45:00] | I know that you enjoy the work I have for you. | 我知道你很享受为我效力 |
[45:03] | -We need each other. -We have a deal. | -我们彼此需要 -我们有约在先 |
[45:06] | Let me remind you, should we part, you may not like my next candidate, | 你别忘了 如果我们分道扬镳 你不会喜欢我的下一个人选的 |
[45:12] | near and dear as she is to you. | 毕竟她对你是那么重要 |
[45:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[45:24] | Where the hell do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[46:26] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[47:56] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[50:27] | For information on mental health resources near you, | 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息 |
[50:29] | please visit the National Alliance on Mental Illness at NAMI.org | 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org |