时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[00:02] | It must be very difficult having all those voices inside one head. | 那些声音都在你的脑子里 肯定很难受吧 |
[00:05] | Marc Spector. Steven Grant. Khonshu. | 史蒂文・格兰特 马克・斯佩克特 孔苏 |
[00:10] | Give it back, you fool. | 还给我 你这个蠢货 |
[00:15] | Can you hear him? | 你能听见他说话吗? |
[00:17] | Not anymore. I was his former Avatar. | 现在听不见了 我曾经是他的化身 |
[00:20] | Khonshu punishes those who have already walked an evil path. | 孔苏惩罚那些已经犯下罪行的人 |
[00:24] | His retribution comes too late. | 他的惩罚来得太晚了 |
[00:26] | Ammit tears evil up from the root. | 阿米特是从根源上铲除邪恶 |
[00:29] | I wish you could live to see the world we make. | 真希望你能活着看到我们创造的世界 |
[00:32] | Yet, Ammit has decided. | 但是阿米特已经做出了裁决 |
[00:36] | You don’t need to doubt her judgment. | 你无需怀疑她的审判 |
[00:38] | Ammit will light the path to good. | 阿米特会照亮向善的路途 |
[00:40] | We must resurrect her. | 我们必须要让她复活 |
[00:42] | Steven, I made a deal with Khonshu. | 史蒂文 我和孔苏有约定 |
[00:45] | That deal is contingent on you not interfering. | 那个约定的前提是你不能干涉 |
[00:47] | Now, give me the body. | 现在把身体交给我 |
[00:51] | That scarab functions as a kind of compass, | 圣甲虫的作用就是罗盘 |
[00:54] | leading us to Ammit’s tomb. | 指引我们找到阿米特的墓穴 |
[00:58] | Summon the suit! | 召唤战服 |
[01:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[01:06] | We’ll find the scarab. | 我们会找到圣甲虫的 |
[01:07] | Too late. Harrow has it. | 太晚了 哈罗已经得手了 |
[01:10] | Then we’ll find another way. We’ll get to Ammit’s tomb first. | 那我们再想其它办法 我们会比他先找到阿米特的墓穴 |
[01:23] | And then I found him, with the scarab, | 然后我就找到了他 还有圣甲虫 |
[01:26] | living 20 minutes from our old place. | 离我们原来的家就20分钟距离 |
[01:33] | Now, he’s probably going to get himself killed running around Cairo. | 他在开罗这么乱跑就是送死 |
[01:43] | That’s why you look so unhappy to be going home. | 这就是你不愿意回家的原因 |
[01:48] | Anxious, maybe. | 可能是焦虑吧 |
[01:55] | It’s been 10 years. | 已经十年了 |
[01:59] | Not worried you might’ve burned too many bridges? | 你就不怕没有回头路了吗? |
[02:02] | All those stolen relics and cheeky antiques? | 你偷了那么多古董文物 |
[02:08] | I don’t steal. | 我没有偷 |
[02:12] | They’ve already been stolen. | 那些本来就是赃物 |
[02:14] | That’s what people forget. | 人们总是忽略这一点 |
[02:17] | I take them off the black market | 我把它们从黑市里拿走 |
[02:21] | and return them to their rightful owners. | 然后物归原主而已 |
[02:26] | I might keep a few to pay the bills. | 当然我可能留下几个付生活费 |
[02:28] | Clever you. | 你可真机灵 |
[02:31] | Not so innocent anymore, eh? | 那个天真的小女孩不在了 |
[02:37] | I wonder what your father would think of his little scarab now? | 不知道你爸爸看到你现在的样子会怎么想 |
[02:40] | Hmm. We’ll never know. | 这就永远不得而知了 |
[02:43] | I can’t believe he let you teach me how to do all of this. | 我觉得他肯定不会让你教我这些 |
[02:45] | Ha! The man indulged you. | 他可不是一般的溺爱 |
[02:49] | You think his dig sites were any place for a child? | 你觉得挖掘现场是小孩子该去的地方吗? |
[02:54] | Archeology. One big mess of obsessive bookworms. | 考古学就是一群书呆子搞的烂摊子 |
[03:02] | Whatever happened in that desert is lost to the sands. | 那片沙漠里的过往 就让它随风而去吧 |
[03:06] | It’s a hard thing, exhuming the pain of the past. | 回忆过去的痛苦太难受了 |
[03:10] | Easy to get stuck. | 很容易想不开 |
[03:14] | Fixate on what’s hurt us. | 没完没了地回忆受过的伤害 |
[03:17] | Great. Then I won’t do either. | 好吧 我不会的 |
[03:19] | Like you aren’t already. | 说得和真的似的 |
[03:22] | I miss him, too, is all. | 我也很想念他 |
[03:25] | But that’s your baggage, not mine. | 但是那是你的事 不是我的 |
[03:31] | Just avoid your old haunts. | 尽量远离过去的困扰吧 |
[03:35] | Call me sentimental, but I worry about you. | 也许我想多了…但是我就是担心你 |
[03:36] | 埃及阿拉伯共和国 | |
[03:43] | Have a good trip, love. | 旅途愉快 亲爱的 |
[03:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | We found Ammit. | 我们找到阿米特了 |
[05:09] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[05:14] | 我们找到她了 | |
[05:17] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[05:22] | Marc Spector’s in Cairo. | 马克・斯佩克特来开罗了 |
[05:24] | He’s tracking us. | 他在追踪我们 |
[05:26] | I know. She’s here. | 我知道 她在这里 |
[05:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[05:53] | You killed him? | 你杀了他? |
[05:54] | I needed to talk to that guy. | 我本来要和那家伙谈谈的 |
[05:56] | About a dig site. | 关于挖掘现场的事 |
[05:58] | Guess I’m gonna have to talk to you instead. | 看来我只能问问你了 |
[06:01] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[06:03] | -You’re never gonna find Harrow. -Really? | -你永远别想找到哈罗 -真的吗? |
[06:11] | Oh. What, are we dancin’? We fightin’? What are we gonna do? | 咱们是要跳舞吗?还是打架? 咱们到底要干什么? |
[06:33] | 去死吧 美国佬 | |
[07:11] | Marc. | 不 马克 |
[07:13] | Don’t do it, Marc. | 别这么做 马克 |
[07:15] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[07:16] | Stop. | 住手 |
[07:22] | Where’s Steven? | 史蒂文呢? |
[07:26] | 停车 | |
[07:29] | 你会说阿拉伯语啊? | |
[07:30] | 那你怎么像个外国人似的? | |
[07:32] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪? |
[07:34] | You are said airport. | 你说要去机场的 |
[07:36] | Airport. | 机场 |
[07:38] | Wait, wait, wait. Stop! Stop! Stop, stop! Stop, stop, stop! | 等等 停车 快点停车 |
[07:45] | Let me talk to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[07:47] | Just let us go, man. | 放过我们吧 哥们 |
[07:49] | That wasn’t me! Let me talk to you for a second. | 刚才不是我 你听我说 就一会儿 |
[07:52] | 我的钱!我的钱呢? | |
[08:38] | Where’s Harrow? | 哈罗在哪? |
[08:43] | Where is Harrow? Tell me. | 告诉我哈罗在哪 |
[08:45] | Marc. | 马克 |
[08:48] | Marc, that’s enough. | 马克 够了 |
[09:03] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[09:07] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:09] | Steven, what did you do? | 史蒂文 你干了什么? |
[09:11] | I swear. That wasn’t me. | 我发誓 不是我干的 |
[09:12] | Then who was it? | 那是谁? |
[09:22] | Where’s the tomb? | 墓穴在哪? |
[09:25] | Take him to the ledge. | 把他带到悬崖边上去 |
[09:27] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[09:29] | He’ll talk. | 他会老实交代的 |
[09:43] | Where is Harrow? | 哈罗在哪? |
[09:46] | Where is Harrow? | 哈罗在哪? |
[09:51] | -Praise Ammit. -No, kid. | 赞美阿米特 |
[10:03] | I thought he’d talk. | 我还以为他会老实交代呢 |
[10:08] | What the hell’s wrong with you, Steven? | 你是怎么回事 史蒂文? |
[10:11] | Me? You’re the one going on a killing spree. | 我?大开杀戒的可是你 |
[10:15] | I didn’t do any of this. | 这些不是我干的 |
[10:16] | Me neither. Listen, if you’ve got a problem with the body count, | 也不是我 听着 要是你不想杀这么多人 |
[10:19] | I suggest you stop listening to that stupid pigeon. | 就别再对那个破鸟唯命是从了 |
[10:23] | Stay out of my way. | 少碍事 |
[10:25] | Well, if we can’t find Harrow’s digging crew, | 如果咱们找不到哈罗的挖掘队 |
[10:27] | we’re gonna have to stop ’em another way. | 只能换个方法阻止他了 |
[10:33] | So? What about the other gods? | 怎么办?其他的神呢? |
[10:35] | Are they just gonna stand by and allow somebody to unleash Ammit? | 有人要释放阿米特 他们就坐视不管吗? |
[10:39] | To signal for an audience with the gods is to risk their wrath. | 召唤众神前来 可能招致他们的狂怒 |
[10:44] | Why? What’s the worst that could happen? | 为什么?结果还能有多糟糕? |
[10:46] | Anger them enough and they’ll imprison me in stone. | 激怒了他们 我可能会被囚禁起来 |
[10:52] | That doesn’t sound so bad to me. | 我觉得这倒不是什么坏事 |
[10:53] | See how you fare against Harrow | 真的吗?没有我的治愈盔甲的庇护 |
[10:56] | without the protection of my healing armor. | 看你怎么跟哈罗斗 |
[10:59] | All right. So, what? | 好吧 那怎么办? |
[11:01] | Do you have any good ideas? | 你有什么好主意吗? |
[11:05] | I have a bad one. | 我倒是有个不怎么样的主意 |
[11:09] | Khonshu? | 孔苏? |
[11:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[11:27] | Sending the gods a signal they can’t ignore. | 向众神发出信号 他们别想假装看不见 |
[11:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:45] | You’re getting desperate, old bird. | 看来你走投无路了 老朋友 |
[11:48] | Keep digging! No matter what happens, keep digging! | 继续挖 无论发生什么都要继续挖 |
[11:55] | Do not stop. I’m about to be called upon. | 不要停 我就要被召唤了 |
[11:59] | That was a bit over the top, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这有点过分了吗? |
[12:01] | Hurry. They’re gathering their Avatars now. | 快点 他们的化身开始集结了 |
[12:04] | Aren’t they scattered all over the world? | 难道他们不是在世界各地吗? |
[12:06] | Yes. But for a meeting of the Ennead, | 是的 但是如果九柱神需要会面 |
[12:09] | a portal presents itself anywhere. | 传送门会随时出现 |
[12:13] | Okay. So, where’s mine? | 好吧 那我的传送门在哪里? |
[12:21] | The last time I spoke to the gods, they banished me. | 上次和众神对话的时候 他们驱逐了我 |
[12:25] | Our case against Harrow must be indisputable. | 我们对哈罗的指控必须无懈可击 |
[12:33] | Aren’t you coming with? | 你不一起来吗? |
[12:35] | Oh, I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[12:55] | I can’t believe it. | 我们进来了 |
[12:57] | Oh, my days. We’re inside. | 天啊 我们进来了 |
[13:00] | We’re inside the Great Pyramid of Giza. | 我们在吉萨大金字塔的里面 |
[13:35] | Khonshu’s theatrics are unparalleled. | 孔苏的戏法真是无与伦比 |
[13:39] | You must be his Avatar. | 你是他的化身吧 |
[13:41] | Hi. And who are you? | 你好 你是谁? |
[13:42] | -I’m Yatzil, Avatar of Hathor. -Okay. | -我是亚齐尔 哈托尔的化身 -哦 |
[13:46] | Goddess of music and love? | 音乐和爱的女神? |
[13:48] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[13:49] | Surely Khonshu mentioned her? | 孔苏肯定提过她吧? |
[13:53] | The gods aren’t really his favorite topic. | 他不太喜欢聊众神的事 |
[13:55] | Not even when they are old friends? | 即便他们是老朋友? |
[13:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:59] | She says it was not so long ago Khonshu enjoyed Hathor’s melodies. | 她说不久之前 孔苏还很喜欢哈托尔的旋律呢 |
[14:05] | Well, as far as I know, the only melody Khonshu enjoys is the sound of pain. | 据我所知 孔苏唯一喜欢的旋律 就是痛苦的哀嚎 |
[14:09] | Yatzil. | 亚齐尔 |
[14:23] | Has Khonshu told you how this works? | 孔苏告诉你这里的规矩了吗? |
[14:26] | Not really. Is there somethin’ I should know? | 没有 有什么我需要注意的吗? |
[14:29] | I try not to fight it. | 我尽量遵守规矩 |
[14:30] | It’s a strange sensation. But you’ll get used to it. | 感觉会有些奇怪 但是你会适应的 |
[14:34] | Great. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | In attendance, Horus, Isis, Tefnut, | 出席者为荷鲁斯 伊西斯 泰芙努特 |
[14:44] | Osiris and Hathor, | 欧西里斯和哈托尔 |
[14:47] | to hear the account of Khonshu. | 前来聆听孔苏的陈词 |
[14:53] | You’ve been banished once for nearly exposing us, Khonshu. | 你因为差点暴露我们 已经被放逐过一次了 孔苏 |
[14:57] | And you know we despise your garishness, | 你知道我们鄙视你的媚俗 |
[15:00] | your showy masks, and weapons. | 还有你花里胡哨的面具和武器 |
[15:03] | But manipulate the sky again | 但是如果你胆敢再次操控天空 |
[15:06] | and we will imprison you in stone. | 我们就把你永远囚禁起来 |
[15:09] | Spare me your self-righteous threats! | 少拿你们自以为是的那一套吓唬我 |
[15:12] | I was banished for not abandoning humanity, | 我被放逐的原因是不放弃人类 |
[15:15] | unlike the rest of you. | 和你们不一样 |
[15:17] | We have not abandoned humanity. | 我们没有放弃人类 |
[15:20] | They abandoned us. | 是人类放弃了我们 |
[15:23] | We simply trust our Avatars to carry out our purposes | 我们只是让化身去开展我们的目标 |
[15:26] | without calling undue attention to ourselves. | 不给自己招惹无谓的麻烦 |
[15:29] | Not like some of us. | 和某人不一样 |
[15:30] | Avatars are not enough! We need the might of gods. | 化身的力量是有限的 我们需要众神的力量 |
[15:35] | Return from the opulence of the Overvoid before you lose this realm. | 不要沉溺于虚空之境的富足了 你们的王国快要被颠覆了 |
[15:40] | For the last time, Khonshu… | 再说最后一次 孔苏… |
[15:43] | The Avatars that remain here are simply meant to observe. | 化身的唯一目的就是观察 |
[15:49] | We decided long ago we did not wish to meddle | 我们很早以前就决定了 我们不会插手 |
[15:53] | in the affairs of man. | 人类的事务 |
[15:55] | We will decide our best course of action. | 我们会作出最合适的决定 |
[15:58] | Speak your purpose. | 说出你的目的 |
[16:00] | I call for judgment against Arthur Harrow. | 我要求审判亚瑟・哈罗 |
[16:04] | The charges? | 罪名是? |
[16:06] | Conspiracy to release Ammit! | 密谋释放阿米特 |
[16:09] | That is a heavy accusation, Khonshu. | 这可是个严重的指控 孔苏 |
[16:16] | Let us summon the accused. | 传唤被告 |
[16:29] | So, I see by the presence of Khonshu’s current makeshift Avatar, | 这不是孔苏化身的临时替代品嘛 |
[16:36] | the purposes of our meeting must be nefarious. | 这次会议的目的肯定很邪恶 |
[16:39] | You know exactly why we are here! | 我们为什么在这里你心知肚明 |
[16:42] | I must admit I do not miss the sound of that voice. | 我必须得承认我一点都不怀念那个声音 |
[16:46] | But speak, old master, to the point. | 但是我的老主人 说重点吧 |
[16:49] | Do you not seek to release Ammit from her tomb? | 你是不是试图从墓穴中释放阿米特? |
[16:52] | I was in the desert. | 我在沙漠里 |
[16:55] | But if visiting the sands were a crime, | 如果看沙子都是犯罪 |
[16:57] | the line of sinners would be longer than the Nile. | 那罪犯的队伍可要比尼罗河还长了 |
[17:01] | Khonshu has searched for Ammit’s tomb | 自从他引诱我服侍他以后 |
[17:06] | since he ensnared me to his service. | 孔苏一直在寻找阿米特的墓穴 |
[17:08] | His vision is obscured by jealousy, paranoia, and his… | 他被嫉妒和偏执蒙蔽了双眼 他… |
[17:12] | He is a deceiver! | 他是个骗子 |
[17:15] | Do not trust the word of a shamed god. | 你们不能听信这个有污点的神 |
[17:19] | No, Khonshu is unhinged | 孔苏的精神错乱了 |
[17:22] | and his servant unwell. | 他的仆人也不正常 |
[17:24] | How do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[17:29] | This is a man who literally does not know his own name. | 这个人连他自己的名字都不知道 |
[17:34] | He has a marriage certificate under the name Marc Spector… | 他的结婚证上的名字是马克・斯佩克特 |
[17:37] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[17:38] | Employment records under the name Steven Grant. | 工作记录上的名字是史蒂夫・格兰特 |
[17:40] | Stop! | 住口 |
[17:41] | -I’ve seen him speak to himself… -Shut up! | -我还见过他自言自语… -住口 |
[17:44] | Threaten himself. | 自己威胁自己 |
[17:47] | I have no idea how many personalities he must possess. | 我不知道他到底有多少种人格 |
[17:51] | The man is clearly insane. | 这个人就是个疯子 |
[17:57] | We will not tolerate violence in this Chamber. | 我们绝不容忍在这里出现暴力行为 |
[18:08] | It brings me no pleasure | 我很难过地告诉各位 |
[18:12] | to tell you that this is a deeply troubled man. | 这个人现在深陷困境 |
[18:17] | Khonshu is taking advantage of him the same way that he abused me, | 孔苏在利用他 就和他当时利用我一样 |
[18:25] | the way he aspires to abuse this court. | 就和他意图利用这个法庭一样 |
[18:29] | Take action now before it’s too late. | 趁着为时未晚 赶快采取行动吧 |
[18:36] | Let us speak to Marc Spector. | 我们要和马克・斯佩克特说话 |
[18:46] | Are you unwell? | 你不舒服吗? |
[18:59] | I am. I am unwell. | 是 我是不舒服 |
[19:06] | I need help. | 我是需要帮助 |
[19:12] | But that doesn’t change the fact that this man is… | 但是这并不能改变事实 这个人是个… |
[19:18] | This is a safe space for you to tell us if you feel exploited by Khonshu. | 这里很安全 你可以大胆地告诉我们 你是不是感觉被孔苏利用了 |
[19:23] | This is not about my feelings! I’m not the one on trial here. He is! | 这和我的感觉没关系 我不是被告 他才是 |
[19:28] | This is about how dangerous he is if you would just listen for a second. | 你们听我说 这个人非常危险 |
[19:33] | He has committed no offense. | 他并没有犯下任何罪行 |
[19:37] | This matter is concluded. | 这件事可以结案了 |
[20:13] | Marc? There is another way. | 马克?还有其它办法 |
[20:17] | -You must listen to me carefully. -Yes. Yes. | -你必须仔细听我说 -好的 |
[20:19] | Ammit was buried in secret. The location hidden even from the gods. | 阿米特被埋葬在秘密的地方 连众神都不知道在哪 |
[20:23] | Ammit had many followers. I didn’t know who to trust. | 阿米特有很多拥趸 我不知道能相信谁 |
[20:26] | But someone had to know something. | 但是肯定有人知道些什么 |
[20:27] | One man. A medjay named Senfu. | 有个人知道 一个名叫森夫的守卫者 |
[20:29] | He was tasked with recording the location of the tomb | 他的任务就是记录墓穴的位置 |
[20:32] | in case the gods ever changed their minds and decided to show mercy. | 以防众神某天改变心意大发慈悲 |
[20:36] | Find Senfu’s sarcophagus and you’ll find your tomb. | 找到森夫的石棺 你就能找到你要的墓穴 |
[20:39] | Okay. How am I supposed to do that? | 好吧 那我该怎么做? |
[20:41] | His sarcophagus was stolen and sold on the black market. | 他的石棺被盗了 然后被卖到黑市去了 |
[20:44] | You might want to start there. | 你可以从那里开始 |
[21:02] | I’ll take one. | 我要一个 |
[21:05] | Perfect, one, sir. | 很好 一个 先生 |
[21:07] | Best juice ever in the world. | 这可是全世界最好的果汁 |
[21:13] | I’m looking for Senfu’s sarcophagus. | 我在寻找森夫的石棺 |
[21:18] | Senfu? | 森夫? |
[21:24] | I hope you like attention. | 我注意到你了 |
[21:28] | Right guy, right place. But you’re not Egyptian. | 你找对了人 来对了地方 但是你不是埃及人 |
[21:30] | Layla, what the hell are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here. | 莱拉 你在这干什么?你不该来这里的 |
[21:34] | Why? Because my name pisses off a few people in Cairo? Who cares? | 为什么不行?因为开罗有人不爽我? 我才不在乎呢 |
[21:38] | It’s not the locals that I’m worried about. | 我担心的可不是当地人 |
[21:42] | Come with me. I’ll help you find what you need. | 跟我来 我会帮你找到你要的东西 |
[21:50] | So what exactly are we gonna do here? What’s the plan? | 所以我们到底来这干什么?有什么计划? |
[21:55] | It’s not pleasant being left in the dark, is it? | 被蒙在鼓里的滋味不好受吧? |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:02] | I get that you’re not happy about me leaving so quickly and coming to Cairo. | 我知道我匆匆忙忙离开了你 来了开罗 让你不高兴 |
[22:06] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[22:08] | Wait. Is that your apology? | 等等 你就是这么道歉的? |
[22:11] | -That’s good. That’s really good. -Just so we can get through tonight, | -真好 真不错 -这样今晚才能顺利 |
[22:15] | maybe let’s just give our shit a rest for a moment | 要不先别管咱们的破事了 |
[22:17] | and just try to strategize before we get to… | 咱们先制定计划 找到… |
[22:20] | -Mogart’s? -Mogart? | -莫加特? -莫加特? |
[22:22] | Just so you know, I’m not here to help you. | 你知道 我不是来帮你的 |
[22:25] | I’m here for me and for everyone else who would die if Harrow succeeds. | 我是为了我自己 还有那些 哈罗得手以后会送命的人 |
[22:29] | -Copy that. -Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[22:34] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:37] | For whatever that’s worth. | 不管你能不能接受 |
[22:44] | So, this Mogart guy. He’s really gonna have his sarcophagus? | 这个叫莫加特的 他真的有那个石棺吗? |
[22:47] | Yes. I asked around. | 是的 我打听过了 |
[22:51] | Mogart’s collection is prime gossip for those of us who deal in antiquities. | 莫加特的藏品可是古董圈里常聊的八卦了 |
[23:05] | I haven’t heard that sound since… Since our wedding. | 自从…咱们结婚以后 我就没听到过那个声音 |
[23:16] | You could’ve told me. You know? What’s it’s been like for you. | 你本来可以告诉我的 知道吗? 你可以告诉我你的感受的 |
[23:22] | About Steven. | 关于史蒂文的事 |
[23:26] | For what it’s worth, I had it under control until very recently. | 不管怎么样 我一直控制得挺好 直到最近 |
[23:30] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[23:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[23:39] | We could’ve handled it together. | 咱们本来可以一起解决的 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:46] | That’s not really what I do, is it? | 这不是我的风格 对吗? |
[23:50] | Never really been able to just talk about everything. | 我就是个不善言辞的人 |
[23:56] | Anything real? | 不善于说真话? |
[24:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:03] | Yeah, I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[24:05] | But that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t have. | 但是这并不意味着我们不该多沟通 |
[24:12] | Yeah. Maybe. A little too late for that now, though. | 也许吧 但是现在可能有点晚了 |
[24:27] | Okay. Let’s get our story straight. | 好吧 咱们把整个过程梳理一遍 |
[24:39] | This guy’s got a lot of friends. | 这个家伙有很多朋友 |
[24:40] | Yeah, and a lot with guns. | 对 还有很多保镖 |
[24:55] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[24:59] | Harrow’s men keeping tabs? | 哈罗的人在尾随我们? |
[25:01] | I don’t know. It could be. | 我不知道 有可能 |
[25:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:08] | Remember, your name is Rufino Estrada. | 记住 你的名字是鲁菲诺・埃斯特拉达 |
[25:10] | Right. | 好 |
[25:12] | We just got back from our honeymoon in the Maldives. | 我们刚从马尔代夫度蜜月回来 |
[25:17] | That’s an interesting little detail to give to them. | 还有什么能告诉他们的小细节吗? |
[25:19] | I’d tell them you worked at a gift shop, | 我会告诉他们你在礼品店工作 |
[25:21] | but they’d never believe me, would they? | 但是他们不会相信我的 对吗? |
[25:40] | Bek. | 贝克 |
[25:41] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[25:42] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[25:44] | -Good to see you. -Yeah. | -见到你真高兴 -是啊 |
[25:47] | -Right this way. -Thank you. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[25:50] | He’s looking forward to seeing you. | 他很期待和你见面 |
[25:51] | After Madripoor I’m sure you two will have a lot to talk about. | 我保证你们两个会很投缘的 |
[25:56] | Excuse me for one moment. | 失陪一下 |
[25:57] | Mr. Mogart will be with you shortly. | 莫加特先生很快就来 |
[26:03] | So what? This joker just puts on El-Mermah games | 怎么着 这家伙在后院弄个骑马打仗的游戏 |
[26:05] | in his backyard, for fun? | 就是为了好玩? |
[26:08] | No, he gets private lessons by the best in his backyard. | 不是 这是他接受私人训练的地方 |
[26:14] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[26:16] | I like the robe. | 我喜欢那个袍子 |
[26:18] | Layla. Come in. | 莱拉 请进 |
[26:24] | Such a delight to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[26:26] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[26:27] | How have you been? | 最近怎么样? |
[26:28] | Good. Thank you for having us over on such short notice. | 很好 谢谢你这么快就请我们过来 |
[26:32] | Oh, please. I hope you realize you need no excuse to drop by. | 别这么说 你要是想来随时欢迎 |
[26:36] | This is my husband, Rufino. | 这是我丈夫鲁菲诺 |
[26:39] | -Nice to meet you. -Pleasure. | -很高兴见到你 -幸会 |
[26:41] | Oh. Right. | 好 |
[26:44] | I hope you understand this is more than a collection to me. | 希望你明白 这对于我而言不仅仅是收藏 |
[26:48] | Preserving history is a responsibility I take very seriously. | 保存历史对于我而言是非常严肃的责任 |
[26:53] | A self-appointed responsibility that you alone were able to enjoy, no? | 一种自我陶醉的自命不凡的使命感 对吗? |
[26:57] | Well, I prefer to see it as a philanthropic effort at preservation. | 我保护文物还是出于慈善的目的吧 |
[27:05] | Now, if I may ask, why such interest in Senfu in particular? | 我能问问 为什么对森夫这么感兴趣吗? |
[27:10] | Oh, actually, our purchases are… | 其实 我们想买的是… |
[27:11] | I’m sorry. I’d like to hear from your husband, if you don’t mind. | 抱歉 你不介意的话 我想听听你丈夫的看法 |
[27:18] | I think that… But I think I just would love to take a look. | 我觉得…我还是看看再说吧 |
[27:25] | Funny man. | 有趣的人 |
[27:30] | Feel free. | 请自便 |
[27:31] | -Great. -Yeah. Great. | -太好了 -好 太好了 |
[27:35] | Please, just let Steven out before you blow this. | 拜托 趁你还没搞砸 赶紧让史蒂文出来 |
[27:39] | Not a chance. All right, what do you see? | 不可能 好吧 你看见什么了? |
[27:42] | Well, the burial practices are in line with the Studenwachen texts. | 葬仪和守夜祷告的经文是一致的 |
[27:46] | The what? | 你说什么? |
[27:47] | It’s legit. | 是真货 |
[27:49] | But all I’m seeing is literature to guide the dead. | 我只看见了引导死者的文字 |
[27:53] | There’s no location indicated. | 没提到具体的地点 |
[27:55] | Because the information has to be unlocked. | 因为信息需要破解 |
[27:57] | It’s coded. | 它被加密了 |
[27:59] | Okay, um… | 好吧… |
[28:02] | Will you give me a minute? I gotta talk to Steven… | 能稍等我一下吗?我要和史蒂文谈谈… |
[28:05] | Just keep him occupied. | 你去拖住他 |
[28:12] | All right, Steven, you wanna talk to me? Talk to me. What now? | 好吧 史蒂文 你想和我谈谈 说吧 怎么着? |
[28:15] | What now? What now is, you give me the body and you piss off. | 你说怎么着?把我的身体还给我然后滚蛋 |
[28:18] | Damn it, there’s not time for this. | 该死 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[28:21] | Tell me if there’s something that you know. | 告诉我你知道什么 |
[28:23] | He just needs a couple minutes in there alone, | 他就是需要自己在里面待一会儿 |
[28:26] | ’cause… Yeah. He is… | 因为…他… |
[28:32] | He’s praying. | 他在祷告 |
[28:33] | Sorry. If you expect my help, it’s not gonna be while I’m imprisoned. | 对不起 你把我关起来 休想让我帮你 |
[28:36] | Do you want a bloodbath? Huh? | 你想让我大开杀戒吗? |
[28:39] | -Fine, have it your way. -All right. | -行 那就这么着 -好吧 |
[28:41] | You are the worst. | 你是个混蛋 |
[28:44] | Check the cartonnage. | 看看木乃伊的裹尸布 |
[28:46] | Okay. What do I do? | 好 我要干什么? |
[28:48] | Take that first piece and fold it over the middle piece. | 把第一块拿起来 叠在中间那块上面 |
[28:51] | -This one? -Yes, that one. | -这个? -对 就是那个 |
[28:57] | -Like this? -Yeah. | -这样? -对 |
[29:01] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[29:02] | Now, if you match those stars up | 如果你把那些星星 |
[29:04] | with the other piece over there, | 和那边的另一块拼在一起 |
[29:07] | -it should make a star… -What are you doing? | -应该能拼成一颗星星… -你在干什么? |
[29:12] | Marc! Don’t. | 马克 不要 |
[29:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:23] | Do you really think I’m an idiot? | 你们真的以为我是个白痴吗? |
[29:27] | -Get on your knees. -Anton, stop! | -给我跪下 -安东 住手 |
[29:29] | Get on your knees. | 给我跪下 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | Layla, I was so ready to make peace with you. | 莱拉 我都准备好和你讲和了 |
[29:41] | You don’t understand. We’re trying to save many lives. | 你不知道 我们在试着拯救生命 |
[29:44] | Hey, pal. Take a look inside the sarcophagus. | 朋友 看看石棺里面 |
[29:50] | There’s somethin’ really, really big. | 里面有个特别厉害的东西 |
[30:01] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这挺有意思的 |
[30:02] | It appears we have a concerned third party here. | 看来感兴趣的不止你我 |
[30:05] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:09] | Whatever they’ve told you, | 不管他们和你说什么 |
[30:10] | I’m sure I can offer you something much more tangible. | 我保证能给你更好的条件 |
[30:16] | Why settle for a clue when you can have the treasure? | 宝藏都到手了 还折腾什么线索? |
[30:20] | Anton. Anton, don’t listen to this man. He’s trying to stop us from reaching… | 安东 别听他的 他在阻止我们找到… |
[30:24] | Please, stop. | 闭嘴吧 |
[30:25] | He’s gonna kill millions, trust me! | 他会害死无数人的 相信我 |
[30:27] | Are you seriously talking about trust? | 你还好意思说让我相信你? |
[30:28] | Please, there’s no need to descend into violent accusations. | 没有必要自损身份互相指责 |
[30:33] | Each one of you has so much more in common than you know. | 你们之间的共同点比你们想象的多 |
[30:37] | Layla, | 莱拉 |
[30:39] | you keep thinking that distance | 你一直认为距离 |
[30:42] | will prevent the wounds from your father’s murder from reopening. | 能够治愈父亲被害给你带来的痛苦 |
[30:46] | But something stands in your way. | 但是你遇到了障碍 |
[30:48] | Your husband doesn’t tell you the truth. | 你的丈夫没和你说实话 |
[30:52] | And Marc, you don’t tell her because you know that if you do, | 而马克 你没有告诉她 是因为你知道如果你说了 |
[30:56] | she’ll see you exactly as you see yourself, | 她就会像你看待自己一样看待你了 |
[30:59] | as unworthy of love. | 一个不值得爱的人 |
[31:01] | You piece of shit. | 你这个混蛋 |
[31:02] | Anton… | 安东… |
[31:05] | The lore surrounding these relics, | 关于这些文物的传说 |
[31:07] | I offer proof that it’s real. | 我可以证明都是真的 |
[31:14] | This sarcophagus doesn’t belong to anyone. | 这个石棺不属于任何人 |
[31:19] | Do it. Summon the suit. | 动手 召唤战服 |
[31:23] | Give them what they deserve. | 让他们得到应有的惩罚吧 |
[31:25] | Anton… | 安东… |
[31:28] | Would you like to see for yourself? | 你想亲眼看看吗? |
[31:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:32] | I do. | 我想看 |
[31:45] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[31:57] | That’s just a taste of the godly power I offer. | 感受一下我的神力吧 |
[32:09] | Hey, he’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[32:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[32:40] | -Buy me some time. -I can do that. | -帮我拖延点时间 -没问题 |
[33:22] | Marc, stop it! Stop it! | 马克 住手! |
[33:26] | No, Marc! | 不 马克! |
[33:39] | Give me the body, Marc! | 把身体交给我 马克! |
[33:47] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[33:52] | That’s it. All right, time out. | 行了 好吧 暂停 |
[33:54] | That’s it, time out! Guys, let’s all calm down, yeah? | 暂停 各位 咱们都冷静一下好吗? |
[33:57] | We’re all worked up. | 咱们都太激动了 |
[33:58] | Let’s all just, like, chill the F out and talk for a second… | 咱们冷静一下 好好谈谈… |
[34:03] | Take the body. Take the body, take the body, Marc. | 身体交给你了 马克 |
[34:50] | Layla! | 莱拉 |
[35:21] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[35:23] | -Do you have it? -Yeah. | -拿到了吗? -拿到了 |
[35:25] | -We need a car. -Yeah, come on. | -咱们得找辆车 -好 快点 |
[35:27] | Tick-tock, Marc Spector. Tick-tock. | 抓紧时间 马克・斯佩克特 抓紧时间 |
[35:38] | I really liked that jacket. | 我真的挺喜欢那件夹克的 |
[35:41] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[35:44] | What was Harrow talking about? | 哈罗刚才在说什么? |
[35:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:48] | He said I had a right to know. | 他说我有权利知道 |
[35:51] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:55] | I never told anyone why I really moved. | 我从来没说过我搬家的真正原因 |
[35:57] | I mean, but he knew, he just saw right through me. | 但是他知道 他看穿了我的内心 |
[36:00] | He’s just trying to mess with you. | 他就是想扰乱你的心神 |
[36:02] | You know, he’s trying to get in your mind. | 他在试图控制你的想法 |
[36:05] | No, don’t let him do that. | 不要让他得逞 |
[36:06] | You know, he’s got this idea that he can see | 他认为他能够看到 |
[36:09] | the true nature of people or some baloney like that. | 人类的真实本性 根本就是胡扯 |
[36:13] | If that were true, I don’t think he’d have a bunch of homicidal maniacs | 如果真是那样 就不会有一群杀人狂 |
[36:17] | as his disciples, would he? | 做他的信徒了 对吗? |
[36:18] | So, it’s not true? What he said about you and… | 所以他在说谎?他说你和… |
[36:21] | No, it’s not true. | 绝对不是真的 |
[36:22] | No, he’s just trying to divide us. Don’t let him get in your head. | 他就是想挑拨离间 别让他干扰你 |
[36:26] | Every time I learn something new about you, | 每一次我对你有新的了解 |
[36:28] | I think, “That’s it. There can’t possibly be any secrets left between us.” | 我都会想 “就是这样了 我们之间不会再有任何秘密了” |
[36:35] | And then something else pops up, and it’s like I’ve not known you at all. | 然后就会有些事情冒出来 让我觉得根本不了解你 |
[36:40] | Yeah. You haven’t. | 对 你确实不了解 |
[36:45] | You don’t. | 根本不了解 |
[37:02] | I’ve spotted them. | 我看见他们了 |
[37:32] | Try that. | 试试这个 |
[37:34] | Maybe, actually. | 也许吧 |
[37:36] | This one? Okay. | -这个? -好 |
[37:39] | Uh… No. Anything else? | 不行 还有其它的吗? |
[37:42] | I’m not getting any whole constellations. It’s just little pieces and fragments. | 我拼不出完整的星座 就是些支离破碎的布片 |
[37:54] | This is gonna take forever. | 时间来不及了 |
[37:58] | Marc, we need Steven. | 马克 咱们需要史蒂文 |
[38:04] | He understands all of this. I really think it’s worth giving him a shot. | 他懂这些 我真的觉得应该让他试一下 |
[38:09] | I summon the gods, you summon the worm. | 我召唤众神 你召唤那个寄生虫 |
[38:13] | He won’t return the body. | 他不会归还身体的 |
[38:16] | Marc, we can’t wait. It’s okay, just let go. | 马克 没时间了 没事的 来吧 |
[38:19] | We don’t have time. | 咱们没时间了 |
[38:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[38:36] | All right, go ahead. You’re in. | 好吧 继续 你来吧 |
[38:42] | Cheers, thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[38:44] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[38:59] | Don’t need that. | 这个不需要 |
[39:00] | I don’t need that. | 那个也不需要 |
[39:04] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[39:11] | Egyptians invented modern navigation. | 埃及人发明了现代的导航 |
[39:16] | There’s not a lot of landmarks in the desert. | 沙漠里并没有什么地标 |
[39:18] | So they came up with a way to get about using the sun and the stars. | 所以他们想了个办法 利用太阳和星星导航 |
[39:23] | It’s bloody genius, isn’t it? | 真是天才 对吗? |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:27] | Et voilà. | |
[39:32] | It’s French. | 这是法语 |
[39:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:41] | So, what do we do with it? | 咱们该怎么办? |
[39:45] | Well, I’m not sure, but if… | 我也不确定 但是如果… |
[39:50] | Wait, hang on a minute. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[39:52] | You see that? You see those little pinpricks there? | 你看见了吗?看见那些细小的针孔了吗? |
[39:55] | That’s a constellation. | 那是个星座 |
[39:57] | We should be able to triangulate the stars into coordinates, right? | 咱们应该可以用三角测量法 把星星转换成坐标吧? |
[40:00] | Let me just scan it. | 让我来扫描一下 |
[40:01] | Well, um, actually… Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. | 其实…抱歉 没那么简单 |
[40:06] | -Not working. Why isn’t it working? -Yeah, yeah, you see, Senfu… | -不行 为什么不行? -是这样 森夫… |
[40:09] | Senfu marked that tomb, like, 2,000 years ago. | 森夫大概在2000年前标记了墓穴 |
[40:14] | And stars drift over time. Not much as far as stars go, | 星星的位置随时间流逝而变化 虽然变得不多 |
[40:17] | but it could mean the difference between us searching miles away | 但是差之毫厘 谬以千里 |
[40:20] | from where we’re supposed to be looking. | 可能和我们要找的位置相去甚远 |
[40:22] | So unless we know exactly what the sky looked like on that date, | 除非我们准确地知道那一天天空的样子 |
[40:28] | we’re buggered. | 否则我们就完蛋了 |
[40:29] | I remember that night. | 我记得那天的夜晚 |
[40:33] | I remember every night. | 我记得每一个夜晚 |
[41:01] | Khonshu? | 孔苏? |
[41:02] | I can turn back the night sky. | 我可以还原那天的夜空 |
[41:06] | -How? -It will come at a cost, | -怎么做? -要付出代价 |
[41:09] | and I cannot do it alone. | 而且只靠我自己不行 |
[41:18] | Steven, when the gods imprison me, | 史蒂文 如果众神囚禁了我 |
[41:22] | tell Marc to free me. | 告诉马克来救我 |
[41:39] | Do what I do. | 跟着我做 |
[41:43] | Yeah? Like this? | 什么?像这样? |
[41:53] | Oh, man! This is mental. | 天啊 这太神奇了 |
[42:29] | This is the night. | 这就是那天的夜晚 |
[42:34] | This is surprisingly painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[42:36] | It’s working. | 可以了 |
[42:37] | It’s working. Yes. | 可以了 太好了 |
[42:39] | Good. | 好 |
[42:46] | You brought this upon yourself, Khonshu. | 这是你自找的 孔苏 |
[43:01] | I can feel my energy leaving me. | 我的力量正在消逝 |
[43:21] | Oh, God, I don’t know how much longer I can do this. | 天啊 我不知道还能坚持多久 |
[43:24] | Coordinates found, 29 degrees north, 25 east. | 坐标确定了 北纬29度 东经25度 |
[43:27] | I got it. 29 degrees north, 25 east. | 我知道了 北纬29度 东经25度 |
[43:54] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[44:01] | Hey, Steven? Marc? | 史蒂文?马克? |
[44:03] | Come on. Come on. | 醒醒 |
[44:05] | Where are you? | 你怎么了? |
[44:07] | Marc? Come on. | 马克?醒醒 |
[44:15] | You were right about Khonshu. | 关于孔苏 你说得没错 |
[44:19] | And in the end, he left us no choice. | 最终他让我们别无选择 |
[44:29] | Now, he’s tethered to this place, | 现在他被囚禁于此 |
[44:36] | like many before him. | 和他之前的众神一样 |
[44:40] | Can he hear us? | 他能听到我们说话吗? |
[44:43] | We think so, yes. | 应该可以 |
[45:08] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你一个秘密吗? |
[45:11] | I enjoyed dealing out pain on your behalf. | 我曾经很享受替你散播痛苦 |
[45:17] | That is the greatest sin I carry. | 这是我背负的最崇高的罪孽 |
[45:24] | I am grateful. | 我很感激你 |
[45:26] | Had you not broken me so completely, | 要不是你彻底毁掉了我 |
[45:30] | I might never have known the value of healing. | 我可能永远都不会明白治愈的价值 |
[45:44] | I’m going to do what you could not. | 我要去做你做不到的事了 |
[45:48] | And when it’s finished, | 事成之后 |
[45:50] | I want you to remember one thing. | 我想让你记住一件事 |
[45:54] | Your torment forged me. | 是你的折磨铸就了我 |
[45:56] | I owe my victory to you. | 我的胜利归功于你 |
[46:13] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[47:37] | 漫威影业出品 | |
[47:43] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[50:15] | 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息 | |
[50:17] | 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org |