时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Subindex build by RickyC | |
[00:05] | Do you know Ammit? | 你知道阿米特吗? |
[00:06] | Egyptian deity, right? World’s first bogeyman. | 她是埃及神 对吗?全世界第一个怪物 |
[00:10] | The justice of Ammit surveys the whole of our lives. | 阿米特的正义俯瞰着芸芸众生 |
[00:14] | That’s why we have to resurrect her. | 所以我们必须要让她复活 |
[00:16] | And she’ll light the path to heal the world. | 她会照亮拯救世界的路途 |
[00:19] | You brought this upon yourself, Khonshu. | 你这是自找麻烦 孔苏 |
[00:27] | Now, he’s tethered to this place. | 现在他被囚禁于此 |
[00:30] | It’s gotta be one of the big’uns. | 这绝对是个大墓穴 |
[00:34] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[00:38] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[00:39] | -You know Steven? -Of course I know Steven. | -你认识史蒂文? -我当然认识史蒂文 |
[00:43] | -If we can’t calmly… | 如果我们不能冷静地… |
[00:48] | -Marc? Marc! -Steven! | -马克?马克 -史蒂文 |
[00:51] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[00:59] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[01:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:50] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[01:57] | Calm down. Marc? Marc. | 冷静 马克?马克 |
[01:59] | I didn’t shoot you. | 我没朝你开枪 |
[02:01] | Your mind is violently vacillating between | 你的神智时而清醒 |
[02:04] | sense and nonsense. | 时而不清醒 |
[02:06] | Picture this, all right? Your brain is a pendulum, | 想象一下 好吗?你的大脑是一个钟摆 |
[02:09] | swinging between a very difficult reality, | 在残酷的现实和虚幻之间不停摇摆 |
[02:13] | that you are my patient here at Putnam Medical Facility | 现实中你是我的病人 这里是伊利诺伊州芝加哥的 |
[02:17] | in Chicago, Illinois, | 普特南医疗中心 |
[02:18] | and a reassuring fantasy that you’ve created on your own. | 而在你自己创造的臆想中 |
[02:24] | That you’re some kind of, I don’t know, superhero. All right? | 我不确定 你也许是个什么超级英雄 好吗? |
[02:27] | You are doing everything and everything possible not to look within. | 你在全力抗拒面对自己的内心 |
[02:32] | You’re not really a doctor. | 你不是真的医生 |
[02:34] | Is that why you keep starting imaginary fights in our hospital? | 这就是为什么你在医院里 一直在和假想敌作战吗? |
[02:38] | No, you’re not a doctor. | 不 你不是医生 |
[02:40] | Look. I feel real. I feel like a real doctor. | 我很肯定 我真的是医生 |
[02:44] | You’re not a doctor. | 你不是医生 |
[02:45] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | I’m not a real doctor. Okay, well, all right, all right. | 我不是真的医生 行了吧 没事 |
[02:52] | It’s not about me, okay? | 要聊的不是我 好吗? |
[02:54] | Let’s start with you. Let’s try it your way. Retrace your steps. | 从你开始吧 按你的方式来 回忆一下你的足迹 |
[02:57] | Tell me. Tell me. How did you come to be here today? | 给我讲讲 你今天是怎么来的? |
[03:01] | How did you get here? | 你又是怎么来的? |
[03:04] | I took the bus, | 坐公交车来的 |
[03:05] | like I always do. | 和平常一样 |
[03:07] | You wanna know what you told me, how you got here? | 你想知道你刚才是怎么和我说的吗? |
[03:10] | You told me that you were in a place that was oddly reminiscent of this office, | 你告诉我你在一个和这里很像的办公室里 |
[03:14] | except that it was in Egypt, right? And that you were with a rhinoceros | 只不过是在埃及 对吗? 然后你在和一头犀牛… |
[03:20] | -and… -Hippopotamus. | -还有… -是河马 |
[03:22] | You’re right, I’m… You’re right, it was a hippopotamus, | 对 我… 你说得对 是河马 |
[03:25] | but it talked. | 它还会说话 |
[03:29] | Now, what do you think? Do you think that is sense | 你现在有何感受?你觉得这是合理的 |
[03:34] | or nonsense? | 还是不合理的? |
[03:39] | Nonsense? | 不合理的? |
[03:41] | I find this really encouraging. | 我觉得这很有帮助 |
[03:43] | Honestly, I do. | 我真的这么觉得 |
[03:47] | The struggling mind will often build places | 有精神疾病的人总是会在大脑里 建造一些庇护所 |
[03:51] | to seek shelter for different aspects of the self | 这样他们就可以让自己的多重人格躲进去 |
[03:54] | from our most traumatic memories. | 逃避那些最痛苦的回忆 |
[03:56] | It’s called just an organizing principle, okay? | 这叫组织化原则 明白吗? |
[03:59] | Some people, they see a castle, right? | 有些人看到的是城堡 |
[04:02] | Somebody else will see a maze, or a library. | 有些人看到的是迷宫或图书馆 |
[04:06] | Or a… psych ward? | 也许还有…精神病院? |
[04:09] | Yeah. Or it could be. Could be a psych ward. Yeah. | 对 也许吧 有可能是精神病院 |
[04:16] | What I find extremely interesting is this new… The new animal character. | 我觉得很有趣的是这个新的… 新的动物角色 |
[04:24] | -Hippopotamus? -I find that really interesting. | -河马? -我觉得很有趣 |
[04:28] | This hippo could break down the walls between you and Steven, | 这只河马能够打破你和史蒂文之间的隔阂 |
[04:32] | and we might finally understand. | 我们终于可以理解了 |
[04:36] | Understand what? | 理解什么? |
[04:38] | Well, before you got upset, you were talking to me about a boy. | 在你发作之前 你和我提到了一个小男孩 |
[04:43] | -Do you remember that boy? -Mmm-hmm. | 你还记得那个小男孩吗? |
[04:46] | You think you could tell me about that little boy? | 你能再给我讲讲那个小男孩吗? |
[04:53] | Hey, thank you. I feel really great. | 谢谢你 我觉得好多了 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:57] | I mean, they must pay you a lot of money in this place. | 我是说 他们让你在这 肯定给了你好多钱 |
[05:01] | -You know what? -You’re really good. | -你知道吗? -你真是个好医生 |
[05:02] | I tell you what, I feel like a million dollars, never felt so good. | 我跟你说 我觉得自己棒极了 从来没这么好过 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna see myself out. Thank you. Doctor! No, you’re not… | 我要走了 谢谢你 医生 不 你休想… |
[05:08] | You’re gonna release that monster… He’s gonna destroy everything! | 你要把那个怪物释放出来… 他会毁掉一切的 |
[05:11] | -He’s gonna destroy everything! -Be gentle with him! | -他会毁掉一切的 -温柔点 |
[05:14] | Listen, I am not your enemy! | 听着 我不是你的敌人 |
[05:16] | No! No! | 不 |
[05:20] | Hippo! Hippo! | 河马 |
[05:22] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[05:23] | Wow, these meds are really amazing. | 这些药可真厉害 |
[05:26] | Is he always so intense? | 他反应一直这么强烈吗? |
[05:28] | Who, him? Yeah, pretty much. | 谁?他吗?对 确实是 |
[05:31] | So, are you two, like, twins? | 那么…你们两个是…双胞胎? |
[05:33] | -No. -Well, yes, sort of. | -不是 -是 算是吧 |
[05:35] | Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | That’s really cleared this whole situation up for me. | 那我就明白现在是什么情况了 |
[05:39] | That makes two of us. | 我们俩也一样 |
[05:40] | Just a second ago, I thought I’d been shot to death. | 刚才我还觉得我被开枪打死了 |
[05:42] | Oh, gosh! This will really bake your noodle, | 天啊 你们肯定会很意外的 |
[05:45] | but I think you were just taking a little time-out. | 但是我觉得你们现在应该已经做好准备了 |
[05:48] | I’m afraid you’re actually quite dead. | 恐怕你们真的已经死了 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么? |
[05:53] | But… | 但是… |
[05:55] | I’m dead? We’re dead? | 我死了?我们死了? |
[05:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:59] | Yes, Marc. I think she’s right. | 对 马克 她说得没错 |
[06:01] | I think we died. | 我觉得我们死了 |
[06:04] | I actually… I have… Hold on a sec. | 其实我…我有…等等 |
[06:08] | It’s been a minute since we’ve had a soul pass through here. | 已经很久没有灵魂经过这里了 |
[06:10] | Bit distracted… Excuse me. | 跑题了…不好意思 |
[06:16] | A-ha! Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[06:24] | Welcome, gentle traveler… Travelers, | 欢迎你们 亲爱的旅行者…旅行者们 |
[06:29] | to the realm of the Duat. | 来到杜阿特 |
[06:31] | Duat? The Egyptian underworld. | 杜阿特?埃及的冥界 |
[06:34] | This is Taweret, | 这是塔沃瑞特 |
[06:35] | -goddess of women and children… -Uh-huh. | 她是妇孺的守护女神 |
[06:38] | …and she’s guiding us through our journey to the afterlife. | 她是来引领我们去冥界的 |
[06:42] | -Wow. -Okay. | 好 |
[06:45] | Right. So, this is the afterlife? | 好吧 所以这就是冥界? |
[06:50] | -The afterlife? -An afterlife. Not the afterlife. | -那个冥界? -冥界之一而已 冥界不止一个 |
[06:55] | You’d be surprised how many intersectional planes | 那些孤魂游荡的地方 |
[06:57] | -of untethered consciousness exist. -Yeah. | -多到你无法想象 -是啊 |
[07:00] | Like the Ancestral Plane. Oh! Just gorgeous. Anyway. | 比如先人之境 那里太美了 话说回来 |
[07:04] | I do actually have cards for all this | 我确实有这里的介绍 |
[07:07] | if you just wait, and… I’m sorry. | 请稍等一下…抱歉 |
[07:11] | Wait… Bye. | 等一下…再见 |
[07:12] | Okay, so… | 好了 那么… |
[07:15] | Because the Duat’s true nature is impossible for the human mind | 因为杜阿特真正的本质是人类 |
[07:19] | -to comprehend… -Right. | -无法理解的… -是的 |
[07:20] | …you may perceive this realm as something | 你们可以按照更容易理解的方式 |
[07:23] | more easily recognizable to you. | 想象这个地方 |
[07:26] | -Uh-huh. -A psych ward’s a first for me, | 我还是第一次看到精神病院 |
[07:29] | but, hey, we can roll with it, right? | 但是这没关系 对吗? |
[07:33] | Why would we imagine this realm to be a psychiatric hospital? | 为什么我们想象中的冥界会是精神病院呢? |
[07:36] | Because we’re insane. | 因为我们都疯了 |
[07:43] | We’re insane. | 我们是疯子 |
[07:46] | This talking hippo, | 这个会说话的河马 |
[07:48] | talking dead bird, you’re outside of my body now. | 那个会说话的死鸟 你不在我的身体里 |
[07:51] | And now the afterlife, right? | 现在居然还有冥界? |
[07:54] | -That’s the reality and this… -But Marc, Marc. | -这就是现实… -但是马克 |
[07:57] | The hospital. That’s the imagination. | 这个医院就是个幻想 |
[08:02] | -Sorry, he’s… -Oh, man. Dr. Harrow’s right. | -抱歉 他… -天啊 哈罗医生是对的 |
[08:06] | Dr. Harrow? | 哈罗医生? |
[08:08] | This is an organizing principle. | 这就是组织化原则 |
[08:09] | -Is he a doctor now? -I’ll prove it you. | -他变成医生了? -我来给你证明 |
[08:12] | So, like, right through these doors, for example, | 比如穿过这些门 |
[08:15] | we go through here, there’s gonna be patients, | 我们穿过这些门 就能看见很多病人 |
[08:17] | and there’s Crawley probably about to yell bingo! | 克劳利可能会大喊“没错” |
[08:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:31] | What is this? | 这是哪? |
[08:32] | This is the underworld. | 这是冥界 |
[08:34] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[08:36] | I’m dead. | 我确实死了 |
[08:37] | -Where did you say we’re going? -We’re sailing to A’aru. | -你说我们要去哪? -我们要坐船去芦苇原 |
[08:40] | To the Field of Reeds, right, Taweret? | 是芦苇原 对吗 塔沃瑞特? |
[08:43] | Ah, so he’s the smart one, hey? | 看来他是个明白人 对吗? |
[08:45] | Well, if your heart’s balanced in life, then you will spend eternity in paradise. | 如果你的心脏通过审判 你就会永远待在芦苇原 |
[08:51] | The Field of Reeds. | 那个极乐世界 |
[08:52] | But before we get there, I’ve just got to do a quick little… | 但是在去那之前 我得先简单地弄个… |
[09:00] | -Whoa! Easy! Easy, easy, easy there! | 别急 轻点 |
[09:04] | Oh, goody! It worked! Look at that! | 太棒了 成功了 看啊 |
[09:08] | Here was little old me worrying I’d blow your chests wide open. | 我还生怕得把你们开膛破肚呢 |
[09:11] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么? |
[09:13] | Wait, what’s she doing? | 等等 她在干什么? |
[09:14] | She’s weighing our hearts on the Scales of Justice | 她在用正义天平和真理之羽 |
[09:18] | and the Feather of Truth. | 给我们的心脏称重 |
[09:19] | You see, the ancient Egyptians believed that the heart | 古埃及的人们认为心脏 |
[09:22] | was the sign of who you really were in life. | 能够判定一个人的本质 |
[09:25] | If the Scales balance by the time you end the journey, | 如果旅途结束时 你的天平是平衡的 |
[09:28] | then a soul is permitted to pass into the Field of Reeds. | 那么你的灵魂就可以进入芦苇原了 |
[09:31] | -What if they don’t balance? -You get thrown overboard. Whoo! | -如果不平衡呢? -你就会被扔下船 |
[09:36] | The dead will drag you down into the Duat, | 亡灵会把你拖进杜阿特 |
[09:38] | where you will remain forever, frozen in sand. | 然后你将永远被冻在沙子里 |
[09:41] | No unbalanced souls on my boat. Them’s the rules. | 不平衡的灵魂不配在我的船上 这就是规矩 |
[09:45] | Fingers crossed for you guys, hey? | 祝你们好运 |
[09:49] | I don’t care what this hippo says. There’s no way we’re ending up down there. | 我不在乎那河马说了什么 我们不可能去杜阿特 |
[09:52] | And we’re not going to the Field of Reeds, either. | 更不可能去芦苇原 |
[09:54] | -All right. What are you proposing? -If it comes to it, | -好吧 那你有什么计划? -如果逼不得已 |
[09:58] | kill the hippo, steal the boat. | 杀掉那个河马 把船抢过来 |
[10:00] | Kill? | 杀掉她? |
[10:02] | -Um, fellas? | 各位? |
[10:08] | What? Why is it doing that? Why is it moving like that? | 什么?为什么会这样? 为什么这么晃动? |
[10:10] | I don’t know. I do not have a card for this. | 我不知道 我没有这个的介绍 |
[10:19] | Oh. It’s the hearts. | 是心脏的问题 |
[10:22] | They aren’t full. | 它们不完整 |
[10:24] | And trust me, I’m a goblet half-full kind of gal, but… | 相信我 我可是乐观主义者 但是… |
[10:27] | It’s like they each feel incomplete. | 两个心脏好像都不完整 |
[10:29] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[10:31] | Without balanced Scales, the Duat will eventually claim your soul. | 如果天平不平衡 你们的灵魂迟早会沉入杜阿特 |
[10:36] | Do you have any other suggestions? | 有什么别的办法吗? |
[10:39] | This boat contains all of a life’s memories. | 这艘船载有你们生前的所有回忆 |
[10:42] | Now I don’t know what you two guys have been hiding, but my advice, | 我不知道你们对彼此隐瞒了什么 但是我的建议是 |
[10:45] | get in there and show each other the truth. | 进去互相看看真相吧 |
[10:48] | Balance your Scales before we arrive at the Field of Reeds, | 到达芦苇原之前 让天平平衡下来 |
[10:51] | or your souls will be destroyed. | 否则你们的灵魂将被毁灭 |
[10:54] | -Yeah, all right. -So how are we supposed to do this? | -好吧 -我们要怎么做? |
[10:57] | Not sure. You think Layla’s all right? | 不知道 莱拉应该没事吧? |
[11:01] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时没事 |
[11:02] | And knowing her, she’ll go on a suicide mission to stop Harrow herself. | 以我对她的了解 她会为了阻止哈罗牺牲自己 |
[11:07] | That means we better hurry, doesn’t it? | 那我们得抓紧时间了 对吗? |
[11:09] | Know what Layla would be all right with? | 你知道如果莱拉在这 她会怎么做吗? |
[11:11] | -Don’t. Just don’t say it. -I’m just saying there is | -算了 别说了 -我的意思是 |
[11:13] | one hippo and two of us, | 咱们现在和河马是二对一 |
[11:15] | and this ship can’t be that hard to steer. So… | 这艘船也没那么难操控 所以… |
[11:17] | -And we don’t have to actually… -Have to what? Kill the Goddess Taweret? | -我们其实也不用真的… -真的干什么?杀掉塔沃瑞特女神? |
[11:20] | No, just, you know, find me a rope and… | 不 就是 你懂的 找根绳子 然后… |
[11:23] | Yeah. Or we can do what she says, | 对 咱们也可以按她说的做 |
[11:24] | and help each other uncover whatever it is that we’re hiding, apparently. | 帮助彼此了解我们在刻意隐瞒什么 |
[11:28] | Steven, I don’t know about you, but my memories are a fricking mess. | 史蒂文 我不知道你怎么样 但是我的回忆是一团乱麻 |
[11:32] | -Yeah, mine, too. | 我的也一样 |
[11:51] | That’s wild. | 真神奇 |
[11:58] | Oi. What’s this? | 这是哪? |
[11:59] | Steven, what are we gonna do here? | 史蒂文 我们来这干什么? |
[12:01] | We’re gonna revisit every single memory I’ve ever had? | 要重温每一段过去的回忆吗? |
[12:06] | Do you… Do you remember this? | 你记得这里吗? |
[12:11] | Yeah. I don’t know, it’s just a street, you know. | 我不确定 这不就是条街道吗? |
[12:13] | How many streets have you walked down your whole life? | 你这辈子走过多少条街道? |
[12:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:20] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[12:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:33] | Just a creepy caff filled with dead bodies. | 就是个诡异的全是死人的咖啡馆 |
[12:36] | That’s all it is. No prizes guessing whose room this is. | 没别的了 无奖竞猜 这是谁的房间? |
[12:40] | -Yours. -Funny. | -你的? -真幽默 |
[12:59] | Dubai. | 迪拜 |
[13:04] | Gabon. | 加蓬 |
[13:09] | New York. No way. | 纽约 不可能吧 |
[13:11] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:13] | What, do you know these people? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[13:16] | No. Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[13:18] | Surely not all of them? | 不是每个都认识? |
[13:22] | You killed all of them? | 这些人都是你杀的? |
[13:25] | They were criminals. Murderers. Predators. The worst of the worst. | 他们是罪犯 杀人犯 抢劫犯 都是十恶不赦的人 |
[13:29] | Khonshu wanted them punished. | 孔苏要惩罚他们 |
[13:30] | It’s what he meant by protecting the travelers of the night. | 这就是他所说的 保护夜行者 |
[13:33] | And you remember each person? | 你记得每一个人? |
[13:35] | You try taking a life. | 你可以杀个人试试 |
[13:39] | See how quickly you forget. | 看看你能多快忘掉 |
[13:43] | Kept wishing I’d fail and one of them would kill me instead. | 我一直企盼着任务失败 然后被杀掉的就是我了 |
[13:48] | -The healing ended up being a curse. -Marc! | -治愈最终成了诅咒 -马克 |
[13:51] | Do you see this? Look. | 看见了吗?看 |
[13:53] | The Scales are slowing down. It’s working. | 天平慢下来了 起作用了 |
[13:55] | Okay, all right. So then, now what? What do we do? Do you go next? | 好吧 然后呢?现在要做什么? 轮到你了? |
[13:59] | Um… Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[14:08] | Marc, | 马克 |
[14:10] | why is there a child in a room filled with people that you’ve killed? | 为什么这个全是被你杀死的人的房间里 会有个孩子? |
[14:16] | -Steven, look, don’t go near him. -Hey, little man. | -史蒂文 小心 别靠近他 -你好 孩子 |
[14:20] | What’s your name, there? Oh, hold on there. | 你叫什么名字?别跑 |
[14:22] | -Wait a moment. -Steven. Wait! Wait! | -等等 -史蒂文 等等 |
[14:28] | Come on! No, wait! Steven! Steven! | 别去 不 等等 史蒂文 |
[14:32] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门 快开门 |
[14:40] | -Open the door! -Mom? | -把门打开 -妈妈? |
[14:43] | Food’s ready. Who’s hungry? RoRo? | 饭做好了 你饿了吗 兰兰? |
[14:46] | Mom, come check out my drawing. | 妈妈 快看我画的画 |
[14:48] | He drew the fish with only one fin. | 他画的鱼只有一只鳍 |
[14:50] | Marc, be nice to your little brother. | 马克 对你弟弟好一点 |
[14:52] | I had a brother? | 我有个弟弟? |
[14:55] | I’m not hungry. Want to go to the cave? | 我还不饿 想不想去洞穴玩玩? |
[14:58] | We’ll eat later. | 我们晚点再吃 |
[15:00] | Boys? Don’t be gone too long. | 孩子们 别玩太久了 |
[15:02] | Hey, hey, hey, Marc. What do you do? | 马克 你在干什么? |
[15:05] | Keep an eye on your brother. Okay? | 看着点你弟弟 好吗? |
[15:08] | Laters, gators. | 等会见 |
[15:09] | In a while, crocodile. | 等会见 |
[15:18] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了? |
[15:20] | Let’s do it. Let’s go. | 来吧 走 |
[15:22] | Okay. Okay, okay, fine, but… | 行 好吧 但是… |
[15:25] | I’ll be Rosser, though. | 但是这次我要当罗瑟 |
[15:27] | Can you hear that, Dr. Grant? | 你听见了吗 格兰特博士? |
[15:29] | I sure do, Rosser. | 听见了 罗瑟 |
[15:31] | Sounds to me like danger. | 听上去好像危机四伏 |
[15:34] | -Dr. Grant? | 格兰特博士? |
[15:36] | Mom said not to when it’s raining. | 妈妈说过下雨的时候别进去 |
[15:38] | It’ll be fine. Don’t be a baby. | 没事的 别那么胆小 |
[15:55] | That was awesome. | 太酷了 |
[16:13] | Oh, God. Oh, no. | 天啊 不 |
[16:16] | Lads? | 孩子们? |
[16:18] | You have to get out of here! | 你们得赶紧出去 |
[16:21] | Boys? | 孩子们? |
[16:24] | Don’t go any further! | 别再往里走了 |
[16:26] | The water’s rising way too fast! | 水涨得太快了 |
[16:29] | You got to get out of here. | 你们得赶紧出去 |
[16:33] | Boys? | 孩子们? |
[16:35] | Where are they? | 他们去哪了? |
[16:39] | Steven? Come back here! | 史蒂文?给我回来 |
[16:42] | Boys? | 孩子们? |
[16:45] | Come on, lads. We have to leave now! | 快点 孩子们 咱们得出去了 |
[16:48] | Can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 你们听见了吗? |
[16:52] | Where are you? | 你们在哪? |
[16:54] | Marc! Marc! | 马克 |
[16:56] | -Help us, please! Help us. -Marc! Oh, God. | -救救我们 求你了 救救我们 -马克 天啊 |
[16:59] | -RoRo! -Follow my voice! | -兰兰 -跟着我的声音走 |
[17:01] | -Boys! -Mommy! | -孩子们 -妈妈 |
[17:03] | -Mommy! I want my mommy! -No. No, no, no. | -妈妈 我要找我妈妈 -不 |
[17:05] | I hear you! | 我听到你了 |
[17:07] | -Mommy! -I hear you, Marc! | -妈妈 -我听到你了 马克 |
[17:08] | RoRo! | 兰兰 |
[17:10] | -It’s just a memory. It is just a memory. -Help! | -这只是段回忆罢了 -救命 |
[17:13] | -Mommy! -Damn it, Steven. | -妈妈 -该死 史蒂文 |
[17:53] | Hey, Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[17:56] | I want my RoRo back. | 我想要我的兰兰回来 |
[18:01] | I want him back. | 我想要他回来 |
[18:16] | What are you doing here? Hmm? | 你来这干什么? |
[18:21] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 哥们 |
[18:22] | You were supposed to keep him safe! | 你本来应该保护他的 |
[18:24] | Steven, let’s go. | 史蒂文 走吧 |
[18:28] | You let him drown. | 你害他淹死了 |
[18:30] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[18:34] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[18:38] | -Hey, Steven. Come here. | 史蒂文 过来 |
[18:40] | Come here! Stop, stop! Don’t go up there! | 过来 站住 别上去 |
[18:43] | Stop! | 站住 |
[18:44] | Wendy? Wendy, come on, please. | 温迪?温迪 来吧 拜托了 |
[18:49] | Wendy, please. | 温迪 求你了 |
[18:53] | We’re just about to blow out the candles now. | 我们现在要吹蜡烛了 |
[19:01] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来的 |
[19:05] | Your mother’s not feeling well, Marc. | 你妈妈不舒服 马克 |
[19:08] | We’ll do it just you and I this year. | 今年就我们俩过吧 |
[19:12] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[19:24] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[19:27] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[19:33] | You can’t have a birthday without your favorite cake! | 过生日怎么能不吃蛋糕呢? |
[19:38] | Get started on these, okay, son? | 你先吃吧 好吗 儿子? |
[19:43] | You were always jealous of him. | 自从他出生以后 |
[19:48] | Ever since he was born. | 你就一直嫉妒他 |
[19:56] | I…I should’ve known you would do something like this. | 我早该知道你会做这种事的 |
[20:07] | Mum, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么? |
[20:14] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[20:24] | What happened in that room, Marc? | 那间屋子里发生了什么 马克? |
[20:27] | -That’s it, Steven. That’s it. -All right! All right. | -够了 史蒂文 够了 -好吧 |
[20:30] | Why are you remembering her like that? | 为什么你的回忆是这样的? |
[20:32] | That’s not what she was like. | 她不是那样的 |
[20:35] | No. Let me go. Let me back in there. What are you hiding? | 不 放开我 让我回去 你在隐瞒什么? |
[20:37] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么? |
[20:39] | Marc, son. Please come inside. | 马克 孩子 进来吧 |
[20:42] | She will get help. | 她会去看医生的 |
[20:43] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:44] | -We will fix this. -You’re supposed to fix this. | -我们会解决的 -本来就应该你来解决 |
[20:47] | I mean… Why haven’t you? | 我是说…你为什么没解决? |
[20:54] | I cannot lose another son. | 我不能再失去另一个儿子了 |
[20:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:00] | Please… | 求你了… |
[21:02] | That’s enough, Steven. | 够了 史蒂文 |
[21:05] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[21:15] | Where the hell are we now? | 现在这又是哪? |
[21:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:27] | -Harrow said you were a mercenary. | 哈罗说你曾经是个雇佣兵 |
[21:34] | That you killed hostages. | 还说你杀害了人质 |
[21:39] | -And you believe that? -Yeah. Wouldn’t put it past you. | -你相信他说的话吗? -相信啊 你就是这样的人 |
[21:47] | Turns out going AWOL in a fugue state gets you discharged from the military. | 我在头脑不清醒时擅离职守 被部队开除了 |
[21:50] | Didn’t have a ton of options after that, | 之后我走投无路 |
[21:52] | so I went work-for-hire for my old CO Bushman. | 只能去为我的前指挥官布什曼卖命 |
[21:55] | The job was to raid an Egyptian tomb. | 当时的任务是突袭一座埃及陵墓 |
[21:58] | But Bushman changed the plan, | 但是布什曼改了主意 |
[22:01] | called for no witnesses, and I couldn’t live with that. | 要杀光目击者 这件事我一直耿耿于怀 |
[22:03] | Is that Doctor El Faouly? | 那是阿尔・费利博士吗? |
[22:05] | Layla’s dad? | 莱拉的父亲? |
[22:09] | I tried to get them all away. | 我试图让他们逃走 |
[22:14] | But we didn’t make it. | 但是很明显 |
[22:17] | Clearly. | 没能成功 |
[22:19] | What happened to you? | 你遭遇了什么? |
[23:19] | What a waste. | 真是浪费生命 |
[23:25] | I feel the pain inside of you. | 我能感受到你内心的痛苦 |
[23:33] | What the hell are you? | 你是什么东西? |
[23:37] | I am the god Khonshu, | 我是月神孔苏 |
[23:40] | in search of a warrior. | 我在找一名战士 |
[23:43] | A warrior. | 战士啊 |
[23:45] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[23:47] | To be my hands, my eyes, my vengeance. | 行我所行 见我所见 替我复仇 |
[23:53] | To be my final word against the evildoers. | 替我对恶徒作出最终审判 |
[23:57] | To bind your very being to me | 把你的身体献给我 |
[24:01] | and eradicate only the worst, those who deserve it. | 消灭那些恶贯满盈 罪有应得的人 |
[24:07] | Do you want death | 你是想要死 |
[24:09] | or do you want life? | 还是想要生? |
[24:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:14] | Your mind, I feel it. Fractured. Broken. | 我能感受到你的内心 一片支离破碎 |
[24:21] | Most fascinating. | 太迷人了 |
[24:24] | You are a worthy candidate to serve me during this time. | 现在你有资格来侍奉我 |
[24:31] | In exchange for your life, | 我让你活下去 作为交换 |
[24:34] | do you swear to protect the travelers of the night | 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人 |
[24:39] | and bring my vengeance to those who would do them harm? | 替我向那些伤害他们的人复仇吗? |
[24:43] | That sneaky old vulture. | 那个狡诈的老秃鹫 |
[24:46] | He was manipulating you from the start. | 他从一开始就在利用你 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, he kept us alive. | 没错 但是他让我们活下来了 |
[24:51] | Marc, he was taking advantage of you. | 马克 他是在利用你 |
[24:54] | Or it was just a way for me to keep being what I’ve always been. | 或许只是保持我的本来面目罢了 |
[24:59] | A killer. | 我就是个杀手 |
[25:01] | Do you swear to protect the travelers of the night | 你愿意发誓保护夜行的旅人 |
[25:06] | and bring my vengeance to those who would do them harm? | 替我向那些伤害他们的人复仇吗? |
[25:13] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[25:15] | Look. | 看 |
[25:17] | The Scales. | 天平 |
[25:19] | Have we done it? Have we balanced them? | 成功了吗?天平平衡了吗? |
[25:24] | Then rise. | 那么起身吧 |
[25:26] | Rise and live again. | 再次重生吧 |
[25:28] | As my fist of vengeance. | 我的复仇铁拳 |
[25:32] | As my | 我的 |
[25:34] | Moon Knight. | 月光骑士 |
[25:41] | Are those… | 那些是… |
[25:45] | Come on, Marc. Let’s go! | 来吧 马克 赶紧走 |
[25:49] | Taweret, what’s going on? | 塔沃瑞特 怎么了? |
[25:51] | Fear is spreading in the upper world. | 恐惧正在人间蔓延 |
[25:52] | Unbalanced souls are being judged or condemned to the sands before their time. | 不平衡的灵魂被过早地审判并沉入沙中 |
[25:56] | Oh, this is bad. This is evil. | 这太可怕了 太邪恶了 |
[25:59] | -Harrow. -You see why we have to go back? | -是哈罗 -你明白为什么我们必须要回去了吗? |
[26:02] | Even if I could send you back up there, | 就算我能把你们送回人间 |
[26:05] | you’d just be returning to a body with a bullet in it. | 你们也只不过是一具被打死的尸体 |
[26:07] | You wouldn’t be able to heal. | 你们不能复活 |
[26:09] | Can you send word to Layla? Please. Help us free Khonshu. | 你能给莱拉传个信吗?拜托 帮我们把孔苏救出来 |
[26:12] | Are you sure you want to be with Khonshu again? | 你确定还想和孔苏在一起吗? |
[26:14] | Seems like you really want to get away from him. | 你看起来很想远离他 |
[26:16] | I did, but this is our only shot. It’s the way it’s gotta be. | 没错 但是这是我们唯一的机会 没别的办法了 |
[26:19] | Please, Taweret, you have to help us. | 拜托 塔沃瑞特 你一定得帮帮我们 |
[26:22] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[26:24] | What the heck? | 管它呢? |
[26:26] | Osiris is not going to like this, | 欧西里斯肯定会不高兴的 |
[26:28] | but his gate is the only path back. | 但是他的门是回去的唯一通道 |
[26:39] | Get back inside! You don’t have long. | 快回去 你们的时间不多了 |
[26:43] | Get those Scales balanced. | 赶紧让天平平衡 |
[26:54] | There was that bedroom that you didn’t want me to go into. | 那里有间卧室 你一直不想让我进去 |
[26:57] | -That’s it. That’s where we’ll go. -Just a second. | -就是那里 那就是我们要去的地方 -稍等 |
[26:59] | Just wait a second. Just give me a second here. Okay? | 稍等 稍等一下 好吗? |
[27:02] | Um, look, we don’t have to go back through it all again. | 我说 我们不用再重温一遍了 |
[27:06] | We can just talk. Let’s just talk. | 我们可以谈谈 好好谈谈 |
[27:08] | Right here, right now. I’ll tell you… | 就在这里 就是现在 我会告诉你… |
[27:10] | I’ll tell you everything. Okay? | 我会告诉你一切 好吗? |
[27:12] | I’m just begging you, don’t make us go there again. | 求你了 不要再进去了 |
[27:16] | It’s not worth it. | 没有意义的 |
[27:17] | Not worth it? | 没有意义? |
[27:20] | Not worth it? Marc, you’re about to lose everything. | 没有意义?马克 你就要一败涂地了 |
[27:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[27:25] | If we don’t get back, and Harrow succeeds, | 如果我们不能回去 如果哈罗得手了 |
[27:28] | and all those people die… | 所有人都会死… |
[27:31] | If Layla dies, | 如果莱拉死了 |
[27:33] | that’s on your head. | 那也要算到你头上 |
[27:35] | It’ll be all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[27:37] | No, no, no! You can’t! I won’t do it! | 不 你不能这样 我不会去的 |
[27:40] | I won’t do it! You can’t make me! You can’t make me! | 我不会去的 你逼不了我 |
[27:44] | Marc. Marc. Marc. | 马克 |
[27:46] | Stop it. Stop it. | 住手 |
[27:59] | Did you inject me with something? | 你给我注射什么了吗? |
[28:03] | You watch too many movies, all right? | 你看了太多的电影了 好吗? |
[28:07] | We can’t involuntarily sedate patients. | 我们不能强制给病人打镇静剂了 |
[28:10] | Not these days, huh? I mean, not unless absolutely necessary. | 现在不行了 除非迫不得已 |
[28:15] | Oh, Marc, what you’ve been doing is so difficult. | 马克 你经历的这一切太不容易了 |
[28:20] | I’m so proud of you. | 我非常为你骄傲 |
[28:22] | Reliving these kind of traumatic memories can be so painful. | 重温这些创伤性的回忆会非常痛苦 |
[28:27] | They look and feel so real, | 一切是那么真实 |
[28:29] | and you have been at it for hours. | 而你已经重温好几个小时了 |
[28:33] | Great work. | 真厉害 |
[28:35] | It’s really… You’ve been peering inward, | 真的…你一直在凝视自己的内心 |
[28:38] | looking deeply into all of the moments that make you, you. | 凝视所有那些塑造你的时刻 |
[28:43] | Here. Come on. Take it. | 给 拿着吧 |
[28:46] | Yeah. I’m so proud of you, Marc. | 对 我真为你骄傲 马克 |
[28:50] | Now just stay with me for one second, okay? | 现在听我说 好吗? |
[28:53] | I want you to consider this. | 你要认真考虑一下 |
[28:55] | Do you think you created Steven | 你觉得是你创造了史蒂文 |
[28:58] | to hide from all of the awful things you feel you’ve done in your life, | 来逃避所有你在生命里犯下的过错 |
[29:02] | or do you think Steven created Marc to punish the world | 还是史蒂文创造了马克 |
[29:05] | for what your mother did to you? | 因为你母亲的所作所为而惩罚这个世界? |
[29:10] | Do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[29:13] | Can you remember? | 你能回忆起来吗? |
[29:15] | There’s only one way to know. | 想知道只有一种办法 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna have to open up to Steven. | 你得对史蒂文敞开心扉 |
[29:24] | There can be no progress without understanding. | 没有理解就没有进展 |
[29:28] | Can you do that? | 你能做得到吗? |
[29:31] | Can you open up to Steven? | 你能对史蒂文敞开心扉吗? |
[29:46] | I don’t… This is my room. | 我不…这是我的房间 |
[29:51] | I remember some things, but I don’t remember this. | 我能回忆起来一些事 但是不记得这个 |
[29:57] | It’s not Mom. It’s not my mom. | 那不是妈妈 |
[30:00] | It’s not my mom. | 那不是我妈妈 |
[30:02] | -It’s not my mom. | 那不是我妈妈 |
[30:04] | Marc, open this door. | 马克 给我开门 |
[30:06] | Open this door right now. | 立刻给我开门 |
[30:08] | It’s not my mom. | 那不是我妈妈 |
[30:10] | -Open this door. -It’s not my mom. | -开门 -那不是我妈妈 |
[30:12] | It’s not my mom. | 那不是我妈妈 |
[30:19] | Bloody hell. Look at the state of this place. | 该死 看看这里乱的 |
[30:23] | Better sort it out before Mum sees it. | 我得在妈妈看到之前收拾好 |
[30:28] | Marc, open this door right now! | 马克 立刻给我开门 |
[30:38] | 古墓奇兵 | |
[30:38] | “When danger is near, Steven Grant has no fear.” | “危险来临时 史蒂文・格兰特面无惧色” |
[30:47] | You made me up. | 我是你创造出来的 |
[30:49] | Open this door right now! | 立刻给我开门 |
[30:55] | You’re gonna learn | 你得学会 |
[30:59] | to listen. | 听话 |
[31:07] | Why do you have to make me do this? | 你为什么总逼我这么做? |
[31:09] | I wanna see what she did. | 我想要看看她做了什么 |
[31:11] | You disgusting human. | 你这个可恶的人 |
[31:12] | You do not need to see that. | 你没必要看这个 |
[31:14] | That’s the whole point of you. | 这就是你存在的意义 |
[31:21] | The point of me? | 我的意义? |
[31:23] | The point of me? What? To be your stress ball? | 我的意义?什么?当你的解压工具? |
[31:26] | All this time I thought I was the original, | 我一直以为我就是我 |
[31:29] | but I’m just something that you made up. | 但是我只不过 是你创造出来的工具罢了 |
[31:32] | You’ve got to live | 你可以活得 |
[31:34] | a happy, simple, normal life. You understand? | 很开心 很简单 很普通 你明白吗? |
[31:39] | But it was all a lie, wasn’t it? | 但是一切都是假的 不是吗? |
[31:41] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[31:43] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系? |
[31:44] | What? You wanna remember the truth? | 什么?你想要回忆起真相? |
[31:46] | That you had a mother that beats you? That hated you? | 你想要回忆起你妈妈总是打你? 回忆起她恨你? |
[31:50] | That made your life a living hell? | 回忆起你的生活就像人间地狱一样? |
[31:52] | You’re lying. You’re just trying to upset me. | 你在说谎 你就是想让我难受 |
[31:54] | But you’ve gotten to live thinking that she loved you. | 但是你能活在那个她爱你的世界里 |
[31:57] | That she was kind. That she’s still alive! | 那个她很善良的世界 那个她还活着的世界 |
[32:03] | What? | 什么? |
[32:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[32:06] | She’s alive. I speak to her every day. What are you talking about? | 她活着啊 我每天都在和她说话啊 你在说什么? |
[32:10] | Dad called me after all these years, | 这么多年过后 爸爸给我打电话 |
[32:12] | about her shiva, and I couldn’t do it. | 跟我说要为她服丧 但是我做不到 |
[32:15] | No, this is all wrong. This is… No, this is all wrong. | 不 这不是真的 这是…不 这不是真的 |
[32:19] | -Steven, I’m sorry. -Oh, no, no, no. | -史蒂文 对不起 -不 |
[32:21] | No, no, no. No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[32:24] | -No. Let me out, let me out! -Calm down. It’s all right. It’s okay. | -不 让我出去 -冷静一下 没事的 |
[32:27] | Let me out, let me out! | 让我出去 |
[32:31] | God. I’m so sorry. Sorry… | 天啊 太对不起了 对不起… |
[32:34] | God. I’m so sorry. Sorry… | 太对不起了 我… |
[32:36] | You gave me a real start there. Gave you a bit of a wash, didn’t I? | 刚才真是吓到我了 我是不是泼了你一身水? |
[32:39] | Steven? | 史蒂文? |
[32:42] | Hold on a minute. What’s this… | 等等 这是… |
[32:45] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[32:46] | What is this? Is this some kind of test? | 这是什么?是什么测试吗? |
[32:50] | I recognize this place. | 我认得这个地方 |
[32:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[32:53] | -Steven, I’m your doctor. Remember? -You’re my doctor? | -史蒂文 我是你的医生 记得吗? -你是我的医生? |
[32:57] | -I’m here to help you. -Dr. Harrow, yeah, is it? | -我是来帮助你的 -哈罗医生 对吗? |
[32:59] | -That’s right. -Oh, yeah, look at that. | -没错 -好吧 看看这个 |
[33:02] | Well… | 哎哟… |
[33:03] | You’ve really gone up in the world, haven’t you? | 看来你发展得不错啊? |
[33:05] | I was beginning to worry we might never speak again. | 我还担心以后再也没机会和你交谈了呢 |
[33:10] | It’s so strange. The little haircut. Little silly ‘tache there. | 真奇怪 你的发型 还有你的胡子 |
[33:16] | It’s very Ned Flanders. | 和奈德・弗兰德斯一模一样 |
[33:19] | -Steven. -What’s Taweret up to now? | -史蒂文 -塔沃瑞特又想干什么? |
[33:22] | It’s my fault. I asked Marc to open up to you. | 是我的错 我劝马克对你敞开心扉 |
[33:25] | Did he get a chance to speak with you? | 他和你谈过了吗? |
[33:28] | Yeah, well, he… | 是的 他… |
[33:31] | He lied to me. That’s what he did. | 他骗了我 就是这样 |
[33:33] | Mmm-hmm. And what do you feel that he lied to you about? | 你觉得他骗了你什么? |
[33:37] | Oh. Nosy. | 不关你的事 |
[33:40] | No, it’s just… Steven, when you first came in here, | 不 只是…史蒂文 你刚来的时候 |
[33:42] | I was worried you were never gonna be able to acknowledge Marc. | 我担心你永远都不可能接纳马克的存在 |
[33:45] | What do you mean we’re not… | 你是说我们不是… |
[33:48] | I brought us here? | 是我把我们俩带来的? |
[33:51] | After your mother passed. | 在你母亲去世以后 |
[33:53] | Oi. Don’t say that. | 喂 你住口 |
[33:56] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[33:57] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[33:58] | Oh, I’m so… I must… | 我…我必须… |
[34:00] | You having a laugh as well? I don’t wanna hear it. | 你也在嘲笑我吗?我不想听这些 |
[34:02] | -Steven, I must be mistaken. -My mother is alive. | -史蒂文 肯定是他们弄错了 -我妈妈还活着 |
[34:04] | You say that again, I will freak out! I promise. | 你敢再说一次 我一定会崩溃的 真的 |
[34:07] | I must be mistaken. Okay? | 肯定是他们弄错了 好吗? |
[34:08] | Would you like to speak with her? Why don’t we call her? | 你要和她说话吗?我们给她打个电话? |
[34:12] | You don’t have her number. | 你没有她的电话号码 |
[34:13] | Yeah, we have it on file. | 有 我们这里有记录 |
[34:15] | -Hold on, let me just get Dylan. -No, don’t do that. | -稍等 我来打给迪伦 -不 算了吧 |
[34:18] | It’ll take two seconds. | 很快就好 |
[34:19] | Don’t bother her. | 别打扰她了 |
[34:20] | Hey, Dylan. Yeah. Could you call Mrs. Grant, please? | 你好 迪伦 是的 你能帮我给格兰特夫人打个电话吗? |
[34:23] | She screens her calls. She won’t answer. | 她会看来电显示 她不会接的 |
[34:25] | -She’s afraid of tele salespeople. -She’ll wanna talk to you. | -她害怕电话推销 -她会愿意和你说话的 |
[34:28] | I’m sure of it. She’s getting the number. | 我确定 她去找号码了 |
[34:30] | Don’t do that. | 别打了 |
[34:31] | Okay, okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[34:33] | -Please don’t do that. -It’s ringing. | -别打了 -电话通了 |
[34:35] | Don’t bother her, please. | 别打扰她 求你了 |
[34:37] | Uh, hello, Mrs. Grant. Yes, this is Dr. Harrow. | 你好 格兰特夫人 对 我是哈罗医生 |
[34:43] | Steven’s here. He’d like to speak with you. | 史蒂文在这 他想和您说话 |
[34:46] | Steven, would you like to speak to your mum? | 史蒂文 你想和你母亲说话吗? |
[34:59] | My mum… | 我妈妈… |
[35:04] | My mum is dead. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[35:14] | My mum is dead. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[35:59] | No, no. Not gonna do it. | 不 我不会去的 |
[36:01] | I’m not giving you that satisfaction. | 我不会让你满意的 |
[36:31] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:36] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:01] | What… | 什么… |
[37:03] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[37:08] | Bloody hell, what… | 该死 什么… |
[37:12] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[37:15] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[37:17] | Heya, Mum. Hey, you all right? | 妈妈 你还好吗? |
[37:19] | Yeah, um… | 是啊… |
[37:20] | Would you believe it? I am totally lost again. | 你猜怎么着?我又迷路了 |
[37:25] | I don’t know where I am. What an absolute muppet! | 我完全不知道我在哪 我怎么这么蠢 |
[37:28] | No, I know I did it again, but I don’t know. | 不 我知道我又迷路了 但是我不知道 |
[37:31] | I’m looking down a street… | 我这边有条街… |
[37:33] | Kinda looks a bit like Mayfair. I think… | 有点像梅费尔街 我觉得… |
[37:36] | Oh, they’re driving on the wrong side. Sorry. | 车道的方向不对啊 抱歉 |
[37:38] | This is it. Mom’s death and shiva two months ago. | 就是这样 两个月以前妈妈去世了 是她的服丧期 |
[37:42] | This was the moment our lives started bleeding into each other. | 从那时起 我们的生活就开始融合了 |
[37:45] | Milwaukee… Milwaukee Avenue? Does that sound familiar? | 密尔沃基…密尔沃基大道? 你认识这个地方吗? |
[37:47] | I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[37:50] | I just couldn’t… I couldn’t face that again. | 我不能…我不能再经历一次了 |
[37:54] | All the things I’d done… | 我做过的那些事… |
[37:56] | Marc, | 马克 |
[37:58] | all those horrible things that she said to you, | 她对你说的那些恶毒的话 |
[38:01] | she was wrong. It wasn’t your fault. | 是她的错 不是你的错 |
[38:05] | I shouldn’t have brought him in the cave. | 我不该带他进那个山洞的 |
[38:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:10] | Hey. You were just a child. | 你那时只是个孩子 |
[38:15] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[38:26] | Hey, do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[38:29] | I think we just stopped. | 我觉得船停了 |
[38:32] | The Gates. | 那个门 |
[38:34] | The Gates of Osiris. Come on. Hurry. | 欧西里斯之门 来吧 快点 |
[38:39] | Taweret, what’s happening? | 塔沃瑞特 怎么回事? |
[38:41] | I’ve never seen the gates to the world above so close. | 我从没如此接近人间的大门 |
[38:44] | How do we open them? | 怎么打开? |
[38:45] | I’m so sorry. Your Scales never balanced. | 抱歉 你们的天平一直没有平衡 |
[38:48] | Our journey’s come to an end. I cannot stop the inevitable. | 我们的旅途结束了 我不能阻止无可避免的结果 |
[38:52] | I was really rooting for you guys, | 我真的很看好你们两个 |
[38:54] | but the unbalanced souls of the Duat now must claim yours. | 但是现在杜阿特的亡灵们 必须要把你们带走了 |
[39:21] | Marc, they don’t look very friendly. | 马克 它们看起来不是很友好 |
[39:23] | Hide. Hide. | 快躲起来 |
[39:27] | Gabon. New York, Dubai. | 加蓬 纽约 迪拜 |
[39:32] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[39:42] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[39:45] | Taweret! | 塔沃瑞特 |
[39:50] | No! | 不 |
[40:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:15] | Marc, you’ve got this. | 马克 你可以的 |
[40:19] | But if I’m you… | 但是如果我是你的话… |
[40:23] | It means I’ve got this, too. | 那我也可以 |
[40:35] | Six! | 六分球 |
[40:37] | I prefer cricket. | 我喜欢板球 |
[41:00] | No! No! | 不 |
[41:03] | Marc! Marc, no! | 马克 不 |
[41:12] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[41:13] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[41:16] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[41:22] | Steven! | 史蒂文 |
[41:24] | No, wait. Wait. Wait! | 不 等等 |
[41:27] | -Wait! -Steven! Run! | -等等 -史蒂文 快跑 |
[41:30] | -Wait! -Wait, he’s coming! | -等等 -等等 他来了 |
[41:31] | Keep… Stop the boat. Stop the boat! | 继续…停船 |
[41:33] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[41:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:40] | -Steven! -Wait… | -史蒂文 -等等 |
[41:43] | No, no, no! Steven! | 不 史蒂文 |
[42:00] | Stop the boat! Stop the boat! | 停船 |
[42:05] | Your Scales are balanced. | 天平现在平衡了 |
[43:03] | 根据漫威漫画改编 | |
[44:33] | 《月光骑士》 | |
[47:04] | 如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息 | |
[47:05] | 请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org |