时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | What’s wrong, Mother? Ruined. | 怎么了,妈妈? |
[01:51] | Ruined! | 毁了!毁了! |
[01:54] | That idiot has ruined us all! | 那个白痴把我们全都毁了! |
[01:56] | We shall have to leave Rome! | 我们将不得不离开罗马! |
[01:57] | Caesar has crossed the Rubicon. | 恺撒已经渡过了卢比肯河 |
[02:00] | He’s on ltalian soil under arms. | 他带着兵马踏上了意大利的土地 |
[02:02] | It’s an act of gross treason. | 这可是叛国的行径 |
[02:04] | With a single legion, if you please. | 只带一个军团…如果你不介意的话 |
[02:07] | So not merely treason, but suicidal treason. | 就不仅仅是叛国,而是自取灭亡的叛国之道 |
[02:13] | Will that be all, Domina? | 打完了吗,主人? |
[02:17] | Have you heard? Mmm. Strange. | 你听说了吗? 嗯,很奇怪 |
[02:21] | Afoolishthingtodo. | 做出如此蠢的一件事 |
[02:23] | One legion. | 一个军团 |
[02:25] | I wonder what he’s thinking. | 我很想知道恺撒在想什么 |
[02:27] | I remember back when I destroyed the lllyrian pirates, | 我不由得回想起当年我消灭那些伊利里亚人海盗的时候 |
[02:32] | there was one particular old sea snake | 其中有个很特别的经验老道的… |
[02:35] | a Liburnian, if I recall. | 小型三层桨战船,如果我没记错的话 |
[02:36] | Never mind the lllyrian pirates. | 别说那些伊利里亚人海盗了 |
[02:38] | What is to be done? | 我们该怎么办? |
[02:40] | I have already given word. | 我已经发布命令了 |
[02:42] | My legions are gathering. | 我的军团在集结 |
[02:43] | And you’ll crush him, yeah? | 你会把恺撒他们给捻碎,对吧? |
[02:45] | Without question. The poor man is dead. | 毫无疑问,那个可怜人死定了 |
[02:51] | You are to take our Ubian cavalry and scout | 你将带领尤比恩骑兵,侦察 |
[02:53] | all roads and defensive strongpoints between here and the city. | 由此到城市之间的路况以及防御的战略要点 |
[02:56] | Advance until resistance is met. | 向前推进直到遇到抵抗 |
[02:58] | If and when civilians are encountered, | 如果遇到了公民 |
[03:00] | deliver the enclosed proclamation. | 就把我们的这份布告递交给他们 |
[03:03] | If you encounter no resistance, go directly to the Forum | 如果没有遇到抵抗就直接把这份布告 |
[03:06] | and nail it to the Senate door. | 钉到元老会论坛的门上 |
[03:09] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:10] | There will be no rapine, pillage or burning. | 不允许进行烧杀掠夺 |
[03:14] | Any questions? None, sir. | 有问题吗? 没有,长官 |
[03:18] | That will be all. | 执行命令吧 |
[03:27] | What makes your man vorenus so morose? | 你手下的这个乌瑞纳斯怎么这么闷? |
[03:30] | He is stonewall Catonian. | 他只是对此有所抵触 |
[03:32] | He thinks we’ve committed a terrible crime, | 他认为我们犯了滔天大罪 |
[03:34] | a mighty sacrilege, | 是逆天而行 |
[03:36] | and shall be severely punished by the Gods. | 应该被神严厉的惩罚 |
[03:38] | He may be right. It’s a crime if we lose. | 他没准是对的 只有我们失败了才有罪 |
[03:41] | If we win, it isn’t. | 而胜利者是无罪的 |
[03:43] | I am merely pursuing my legitimate rights, Antony. | 我不过是在要求我的合法权利,安东尼 |
[03:45] | Of course. Do you think we can trust him? | 当然 你认为我们可以信任他吗? |
[03:47] | Who? Lucius vorenus. | 谁? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[03:49] | Oh. Deep 13th, him. | 噢,他是老13军团的人了 |
[03:53] | He’d follow the eagle up Pluto’s ass. | 鹰旗就是他奋不顾身找回来的 |
[04:15] | I told you not to come here. | 我跟你说过别来这里的 |
[04:25] | I had to see my son. | 我很想看看我的儿子 |
[04:26] | You’ve seen him. Now go. | 你已经看到了,马上离开 |
[04:35] | And stay away. | 再也别回来了 |
[04:39] | Help me, Niobe. | 帮帮我,内奥比 |
[04:42] | I’m going insane. | 我都快要疯狂了 |
[04:43] | You can’t forsake me. | 你不能就如此抛弃我 |
[04:45] | I do. | 我可以的 |
[04:47] | I won’t give up. Don’t think I will. | 我不会放弃的 |
[04:49] | You loved me once, you will love me again. | 你爱过我一次,就会再次爱上我的 |
[04:53] | I never loved you. | 我从来就没有爱上过你 |
[04:54] | Lie to yourself if you want, but don’t lie to me. | 你可以试着欺骗自己,但不要欺骗我 |
[04:56] | Stay away. | 离开吧 |
[04:58] | You know you will never see your husband now, | 你知道你将永远无法见到你的丈夫 |
[05:01] | you know that, eh? | 你知道的,对吗? |
[05:02] | Him and all the rest of them are doomed. | 他跟那些人都死定了 |
[05:04] | You don’t know that. | 你别那么肯定 |
[05:06] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道会这样 |
[05:10] | That may be, but I made a vow. | 或许会吧,但是我立过誓言(结婚时) |
[05:14] | Go. | 离开 |
[05:17] | Go. | 离开 |
[05:21] | I swear to Dis, if you don’t go | 我向冥神发誓,如果你不离开 |
[05:28] | It’s all right. He’s going. | 没什么事,他就走 |
[05:29] | Just go. | 快离开吧 |
[05:34] | You promised you would never see him again. | 你答应过你不在见他 |
[05:36] | I didn’t want him here. I told him to go. | 我没叫他来,我让他走 |
[05:38] | It didn’t look like that. | 看起来可不像是这样 |
[05:44] | You could tell Papa the truth. It’s not your fault. | 你可以跟爸爸说出真相,不是你的错 |
[05:46] | If you and I spoke to him | 如果你跟我向他说… |
[05:48] | Never. You have sworn. | 永远不要,你发过誓的 |
[05:50] | You thought he was dead. Papa will understand. | 你以为他战死了,爸爸会理解的 |
[05:53] | He will kill us all. | 他会把我们全杀了 |
[06:08] | You you often say that you are adept with women. | 你常说你是花丛中的老手 |
[06:13] | No idle boast neither. | 可不是闲谈时的自夸 |
[06:15] | There are girls from Nabo to Thebes that scream my name by night. | 从纳波到底比斯都有女孩子在晚上尖叫着我的名字 |
[06:18] | I have no need of your coital expertise. | 我不需要你的床上技巧 |
[06:20] | My question more concerns their… affections. | 我问的是有关爱情的东西 |
[06:24] | I’m your man for that to boot. | 我可以在这方面给你一些指导 |
[06:29] | My wife, she… | 我老婆,她… |
[06:33] | You heard what she said, she hates me. | 你听到过她说,她恨我 |
[06:37] | What’s your question? | 你到底想问什么? |
[06:38] | How do I stop her from hating me, obviously? | 非常明显,我如何能够让她不恨我? |
[06:41] | It’s not obvious. | 这可不是显而易见的问题 |
[06:43] | I thought you were making her hate you with a purpose. | 我以为你特意的让她恨你呢 |
[06:45] | That was not my intent at all. Why would I do that? | 那根本不是我的目的,我为什么要那么做? |
[06:47] | I don’t know. You’re the clever one, you. | 我怎么知道,你是个聪明人 |
[06:49] | There might have been 1,000 reasons. | 你可能会有无数个理由这么作 |
[06:52] | I love her, and I require | 我爱她,希望她也爱我, |
[06:53] | that she love me also, else I am merely her slave. | 而不是仅仅把我当成一个劳动力 |
[06:56] | I cannot tolerate that. | 对此我无法容忍 |
[07:00] | Well, what care you what she feels for you | 那么,是什么让你关心她怎么看待你 |
[07:01] | if we’re all going to die this week or next? | 如果我们在这一两个礼拜内就会死掉 |
[07:03] | And so we are, but who will honor my name when I am gone? | 我们很可能会死掉,但是我死后谁来祭奠我的名字 |
[07:07] | Who will pay Proserpina and Pluto for my keep? | 谁能为我向地狱女神跟冥王献上祭品? |
[07:09] | Who will pour wine upon my grave? | 谁会为我的墓碑撒上红酒? |
[07:12] | If it comes to that, I shall do the honors. | 如果真的变成那样的话,我会做的 |
[07:14] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是最起码我可以做的 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | But it’s not the same thing. | 但是这不是一回事 |
[07:21] | Besides… | 此外… |
[07:23] | you’ll be dead too. | 你也会一起死掉的 |
[07:33] | I’m planning on having a small party this evening and I’ll need you to | 我在计划今晚的一个小聚会,我需要你… |
[07:38] | Are you wearing perfume? | 你用香水了? |
[07:41] | Just a dab. | 一点点而已 |
[07:43] | It’s horrid. | 真是让人讨厌 |
[07:45] | Horseshit suits you much better. | 马粪味更适合你 |
[07:47] | Now I need you to get more men to stand guard outside | 现在我需要更多的人在外面守卫 |
[07:50] | to greet my guests when they arrive. | 当我的客人来得时候向他们问候 |
[07:52] | A party? Is that wise, given how things are? | 一个聚会? 现在举行聚会是一个明智的举动吗? |
[07:54] | Perfume, advice whatever next? | 香水的建议? 还想有点什么建议? |
[07:57] | I’m just saying Pompey’s mob is out for blood. | 我只想说庞贝的手下正蠢蠢欲动 |
[08:00] | It’s best to lay low. Lay low? | 最好低调点 低调? |
[08:02] | I’m not a lizard. I will not be intimidated. | 我可不是一头蜥蜴,我永远不会被威胁 |
[08:05] | As you like. Cost you extra though. | 如你所愿,不过价格高点 |
[08:08] | You’ve been paid quite adequately already. | 你的报酬已经足够好了 |
[08:11] | More men cost more. | 更多的人手需要花费的更多 |
[08:15] | I will tell Castor to speak with you. | 我会让卡斯特跟你谈的 |
[08:17] | I don’t want more money. | 我并不是想要更多的钱 |
[08:19] | Well, what do you want then? | 那么,你想要什么呢? |
[08:22] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[08:28] | Something like that. | 就是像这样的… |
[08:29] | You forget your place. My place is with my family. | 你忘记你的地位了 我的地位是来自于我的家族的 |
[08:32] | Say the word, and I’ll go to them. | 给个命令,我就会发动他们 |
[08:40] | Do your job to my satisfaction and… | 把你的事情做到我满意,然后… |
[08:45] | I’ll see that you’re properly rewarded. | 我想你是会得到适当的回报的 |
[08:52] | Thank you, Domina. | 谢谢,主人 |
[09:08] | Pompey’s outriders. | 庞贝的先锋 |
[09:10] | His legions won’t be far behind. | 他的军团应该也不远了 |
[09:12] | Us and the rest of the 13th will be on crosses by market day. | 我们跟剩下的13军团的弟兄们在市集日就会被钉在十字架上 |
[09:15] | Thank the Gods my father didn’t live to see his son die a traitor. | 感谢神,我父亲没有活着看见他的儿子以叛国者的身份而死去 |
[09:19] | Best to die now then, eh? Go on. | 最后现在就去死,嗯? 走! |
[09:21] | Wait! We’re not here to fight. | 等等,我们不是来交锋的 |
[09:23] | “Advance until resistance is met.” | “向前推进直到遇到抵抗” |
[09:25] | That is our orders. That is what we do. | 这是我们的命令,也是我们所要做的 |
[09:27] | Why not? The boys are ready, aren’t you, boys? | 为什么不呢? 弟兄们都准备好了,对吧 |
[09:29] | Let’s have a go. Come on! | 让我们冲吧,来吧 |
[09:32] | No fight! | 不准交战! |
[09:34] | No! No fight now! Damned idiot! | 不!不准交战!该死的白痴们! |
[09:42] | Form up and defend! | 列队防守 |
[09:45] | Remember your training! | 记住你们受过的训练! |
[09:47] | Shields! | 摆盾牌! |
[09:55] | Hold your ground! Stand tall! | 坚守阵地 站稳了 |
[09:59] | Hold positions! | 站稳了 |
[10:02] | 回来,懦夫 | |
[10:10] | Stay in place, you cowards! | 别动,懦夫,回来! |
[10:16] | Caesar’s scouts are only 30 miles from Rome. | 恺撒的斥候已到罗马城30英里外 |
[10:20] | 30 miles? | 30英里? |
[10:22] | His speed is uncanny. | 他的推进速度很惊人 |
[10:24] | Of course, he has only a very few men, | 当然,他的人手不多 |
[10:27] | which makes a fast pace easier. | 所以能够快速推进 |
[10:30] | He is not leading an army so much as an armed gang. | 他领导的与其说是军队不如说是武装的暴徒 |
[10:33] | It is all highly irregular, unethical even. | 是非常无规矩,无道德的,甚至 |
[10:36] | Gods, it is not even the war season. | 现在甚至都不是战争的季节 |
[10:39] | Surely he does not think to attack Rome directly? | 他没有想要直接攻击罗马吧? |
[10:42] | I think that is exactly what he will do. | 我认为这正是他所想要做的 |
[10:44] | How can he hope to succeed? | 他怎么能够期待成功呢? |
[10:46] | The problem is, at this moment, | 目前的问题是 |
[10:48] | we have only three legions in arms for the defense of the city. | 我们只有3个武装军团能够保卫这个城市 |
[10:51] | Surely, three is more than enough. | 当然,3个军团已经足够了 |
[10:53] | Normally that would be true, but most of the men | 通常的情况下是的,但是大部分战士 |
[10:55] | are raw recruits like those who fled from the scouts. | 都是新征召的,就像被斥候打散了的那些一样 |
[10:58] | The rest are veterans of Gaul. | 而剩下的都是打过高卢的老兵 |
[11:01] | Caesar’s men not reliable. | 恺撒过去的手下不能信任 |
[11:03] | Rome is undefended! | 罗马不设防了! |
[11:04] | My legions are mustering as swiftly as possible, | 我的军团正在尽快的集结 |
[11:09] | but it will take at least four days | 但是需要最少4天时间 |
[11:12] | to assemble a force capable of defending the city. | 才能成型并且保卫这个城市 |
[11:16] | Caesar is two days away. | 恺撒的队伍只有不到2天的路程了 |
[11:21] | You touch it with a needle. | 你真是一针见血 |
[11:24] | What do we do now then? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[11:26] | We must make a tactical retreat to the south. | 我们必须进行一个战术撤退到南方 |
[11:28] | A tactical retreat, mind you. | 一个战术撤退,提醒你们 |
[11:29] | Leave the city? | 离开这个城市? |
[11:31] | Juno’s cunt! Do you run mad? | 朱诺神后的灰孙子,难道你疯了吗? |
[11:33] | You cannot speak to me in that tone. | 你不能用这种语气跟我说话 |
[11:34] | My friends, let us cleave to the matter at hand. | 朋友们,还是让我们集中关注手头的麻烦吧 |
[11:36] | Is there no alternative to retreat then? | 除了撤退,没有别的路可以选了吗? |
[11:39] | None. We shall withdraw to Corfinium | 没有,我们应该撤到迦非尼尔 |
[11:42] | and rally my legions there. | 在那里重新集结我的军团 |
[11:44] | Once they are gathered and in good order, | 一旦他们集结起来,整顿好军序 |
[11:46] | we will simply retake the city. | 我们就能轻松的把罗马城夺回来 |
[11:49] | Caesar has no hope of reinforcement until spring. | 恺撒在春天前都无法得到援军 |
[11:53] | The towns of ltaly will close their gates to him. | 意大利的城市都会对他关上大门 |
[11:56] | We will have an unassailable advantage in men and resources. | 在人力跟物力资源上我们已经立于不败之地 |
[12:00] | So in fact, this is not a humiliating defeat at all | 那么事实上,这根本不是个令人羞辱的溃退 |
[12:04] | but a rare species of victory? | 而是个罕有的胜利? |
[12:06] | Calm yourself, Cato. You lack understanding of things military, | 卡托,让你自己冷静下来,你对军事上的东西一无所知 |
[12:09] | else you would see that my actions | 你将会看到,我的战术 |
[12:11] | have been perfectly correct at all times. | 将是无比完美的在任何时候 |
[12:15] | You have lost Rome without unsheathing your sword. | 你毫不抵抗的就放弃罗马 |
[12:17] | You have lost Rome! | 你已经失去罗马了! |
[12:34] | Pompeian scum at our very door! | 庞贝的手下的那些杂碎在我们的门外 |
[12:37] | It’s intolerable. | 真让人无法忍受 |
[12:38] | If Timon and his men weren’t here, they’d be burning down the house. | 如果泰门跟他的手下不在这里的话,他们会把房子都烧了 |
[12:41] | Oh, they are not that energetic. | 哦,他们没有那么多精神 |
[12:43] | This suicidal rebellion has turned everyone against us. | 这场自杀式的谋反使所有人都变得跟我们敌对起来 |
[12:46] | I swear, if Caesar were here now, | 我发誓,如果恺撒现在就在这里的话 |
[12:49] | I would stab him in the neck. | 我会狠狠的刺向他的脖子 |
[12:51] | He has ruined us. I’m not so sure of that. | 他把我们都给毁了 对此我不是很确定 |
[12:53] | But I think Pompey’s position is deceptively weak. | 但是我想庞贝的地位也不稳固了 |
[12:56] | Think think think that’s all you do, you silly boy. | 想,想,想,这就是全部你做的事情,你这个笨小孩 |
[12:59] | All our friends have abandoned us, | 我们所以的朋友都抛弃了我们 |
[13:01] | cowards that they are. We Julii are lepers now. | 那帮胆小鬼,我们优利亚家族现在人见人恶了 |
[13:05] | Let us not exaggerate, not all of your friends have deserted you. | 别太夸张了,不是你所有的朋友都抛弃了你 |
[13:09] | Andthatwill be remembered. | 这是会被记住的 |
[13:11] | You are good loyal people. | 你是我们忠诚的好友 |
[13:13] | It’s very tempting to abandon Caesar, | 虽然放弃恺撒非常有诱惑力 |
[13:15] | but to do so now, well, that would look like we’re mere… | 但是如果现在这么做的话,那我们就会被看成 |
[13:19] | slaves to fashion. | 顺应大潮流的奴隶 |
[13:26] | You’re staying to protect the house | 你们留下来保护房子 |
[13:27] | but don’t think for a moment that your master and I will not return. | 但是想都别想我跟你们的主人无法回来 |
[13:31] | We will be back by the Calends at the latest. | 我们最晚下月初就回来 |
[13:33] | And when I do return, those of you I find | 当我回来的时候 |
[13:34] | have not done their utmost duty will pay with their lives. | 如果我发现你们当中有人没有尽好自己的责任的话,他就会付出生命的代价 |
[13:38] | General, your escort is ready. | 将军,你的卫队已经准备完毕 |
[13:42] | Gnaeus. Mmm? | 格涅乌斯 |
[13:46] | Durio, is the escort ready? | 多里奥,卫队准备好了吗? |
[13:50] | Ready, sir. Away then. | 准备好了,长官 那么出发吧 |
[13:52] | Husband, the treasury? | 丈夫,国库呢? |
[13:55] | Yes, of course. | 哦,对啊 |
[13:56] | Durio. You must secure | 多里奥,你必须 |
[14:00] | as much of the treasury gold as possible. | 确保国库黄金的安全 |
[14:03] | Take a detachment and open up the Capitoline vaults. | 分遣队走,打开卡比托奈山丘神殿拱顶 |
[14:06] | There’s not much time, so do what you can. | 时间不多了,尽你所能吧 |
[14:19] | Let’s pretend we’re Odysseus and his friends, | 让我们装作是奥德修斯跟他的朋友 |
[14:22] | creeping out of the Cyclops’ cave. | 偷偷摸摸的溜出独眼巨人的洞穴 |
[14:24] | We must be quiet as little mice, all right? | 我们必须像老鼠一样安静,好吗? |
[14:30] | Come. | |
[14:35] | Sorry about all this. Do not say so. | 对这一切我很抱歉 别这么说 |
[14:39] | I don’t mind a little excitement. | 我不介意一点小小的刺激 |
[14:41] | All will be well, I assure you. | 一切都会好的,我向你保证 |
[14:44] | I have no doubt. | 我对此毫不怀疑 |
[14:54] | Let’s away. | 出发 |
[14:56] | And remember,, nosound. | 记住,别搞出声音 |
[15:04] | Break it down! | 打开它! |
[15:07] | Here’s a mercy. | 真是仁慈 |
[15:09] | Instead of living out our lives in shame and disgrace, | 为了不让我们活在羞愧和不荣誉中 |
[15:12] | we are to be raped and beaten | 一群疯狂的暴徒要强奸,殴打我们 |
[15:13] | and torn limb from limb by a raving mob. | 要把我们撕成碎片 |
[15:19] | These brutes will not let you pass, I think. | 这些畜生我想不会放过你们的 |
[15:22] | You may stay the night if you want. | 你晚上可以留下,如果你想的话 |
[15:26] | We would be delighted, thank you. | 谢谢,我们对此很高兴 |
[16:26] | Wait wait. Wrong way. | 等等,走错了 |
[16:28] | The Appian gate is to the right. | 亚壁门在右边 |
[16:30] | We’re not going to the Appian. | 我们不去亚壁 |
[16:32] | What? | 什么? |
[16:48] | Of course, your best method for pleasing a woman | 当然,你取悦女人最好的方法是 |
[16:51] | is the warm, beating heart of an enemy. | 敌人温暖且还在跳动的心脏 |
[16:53] | Women will say they don’t like it, but they do. | 女人们会说她们不喜欢,其实是喜欢的 |
[16:56] | It makes them wet as October. | 会让她们像雨季那样潮湿 |
[16:57] | That doesn’t answer. | 这解决不了问题 |
[16:59] | Well, failing that, talk to her. | 那么试试这个,跟她谈谈 |
[17:02] | Talk. | 谈谈 |
[17:04] | But of what? That doesn’t matter. | 说什么? 说什么无关紧要 |
[17:06] | It’s all about the tone of the voice. | 关键在于你的声调嗓音 |
[17:09] | You pretend like you’re putting a saddle on a skittish horse. | 你应该就像给一匹烈马上马鞍一样 |
[17:11] | “There, honey. Shh, come now.” | “这儿宝贝,嘘,来吧” |
[17:14] | You know, that sort of thing. | 你知道的,就像这样 |
[17:16] | That’s all? What else? | 就这些? 还有什么? |
[17:19] | Oh! Tell her she is beautiful all the time. | 噢!任何时候都跟她说她很漂亮 |
[17:22] | Tell her she’s beautiful every time you see her, | 每次你见到她的时候都跟她说她很漂亮 |
[17:25] | even when she’s not. | 即使她不是 |
[17:27] | And what else? | 还有什么? |
[17:29] | Oh! Also, very important… | 噢!还有,非常重要的是… |
[17:34] | when you couple with her, there’s a spot just above her cunny | 当您们行周公之礼的时候,她小妹妹上方有个地方 |
[17:37] | it’s like a little button. | 就像个小纽扣 |
[17:39] | Now, attend to that button, | 注意要关注到那里 |
[17:41] | and she will open up like a flower. | 那么她就会很享受的 |
[17:44] | How do you know this of her? | 你怎么知道她那里的? |
[17:47] | All women havethem. | 所以的女人都有 |
[17:49] | Ask anyone. | 随便问一个就知道了 |
[17:56] | Ho ho ho, very pretty. Come up behind! | |
[17:58] | Come with us! Sit up here! | |
[18:01] | You can make me happy! | |
[18:05] | It’ll make me happy. | |
[18:07] | Here you go. Up you go. Come on! | 哦,哦哦,小美丽,跟上来 |
[18:26] | I will kill Octavia, and Merula tends to me, | 我会杀掉奥克塔维娅,然后玛如拉来做了我 |
[18:29] | but if she cannot, and I am taken alive, then you must kill me. | 但是如果她做不到,我被活抓了,那么你必须要杀了我 |
[18:33] | And then you must kill yourself. | 然后你必须自杀 |
[18:34] | Your survival would be inappropriate. | 你活下去将是不恰当的 |
[18:37] | I would not think of living, Domina. | 我不会想着活下去的,主人 |
[18:39] | Octavian, who would you prefer kills you? | 屋大维,你喜欢谁杀你? |
[18:41] | I am old enough to take care of myself. | 我已经大的能够照顾自己了 |
[18:42] | Oh, that’s my brave little man. | 噢,我勇敢的小男人 |
[18:45] | Servilia… | 赛维莉娅… |
[18:47] | can my people be of any assistance to you? | 我的人能够给你任何协助吗? |
[18:50] | Thank you but I’m sure we can manage by ourselves somehow. | 谢谢,但是我相信我们能够自我解决 |
[18:52] | very well. | 很好 |
[18:53] | Mother, I would rather it were not you killed me | 母亲,我倾向不是你来杀我 |
[18:56] | if you have no objection. | 如果你没有异议的话 |
[18:57] | Why ever not? You can’t still be angry with me. | 为什么不,你不会还在生我的气吧 |
[19:00] | Is that an order? Bona Dea! | 是个命令吗? 仁慈的女神啊! |
[19:02] | I feel like you have never listened | 我感觉你从来没有听过我说 |
[19:04] | Cerberus is howling for us, and still you plague me | 冥府守门狗正在向我们嚎叫,你还在用你那些无稽 |
[19:07] | with your ridiculous feelings? | 感觉来烦我? |
[19:08] | If you had only let Glabius and I remarry | 如果你让我跟格雷毕斯再婚 |
[19:10] | Oh, always Glabius! | 噢,什么都是格雷毕斯! |
[19:12] | I spit on Glabius! I piss on the wretch! | 我唾骂格雷毕斯!我撒尿在那个可怜虫身上! |
[19:15] | Oh, that’s right, Mother, die as you have lived | 哦,没错,母亲,就像你活着那样死去 |
[19:17] | poison brimming in your soul. Listen! | 灵魂中满是恶毒 都听着! |
[19:19] | I’ll not argue with you. Castor, be sure to cut Octavia’s throat | 我不会跟你吵,卡斯特要确认割断奥克塔维娅的喉咙 |
[19:24] | before you cut mine. Please, Castor, let Mother do it. | 在你割断我的喉咙之前 卡斯特请让我母亲来做 |
[19:25] | I won’t deny her one last pleasure. | 我不想回绝她最后一件乐事 |
[19:27] | It would be undaughterly. Listen! | 就不像个女儿了 都听着! |
[20:08] | Consul Gnaeus Pompey Magnus has left the city. | 执政官格涅乌斯·庞贝·麦格纳斯已经离开这个城市了 |
[20:13] | He commands all noblemen and knights to do likewise. | 他命令所有贵族跟武士们也这么做 |
[20:18] | Those that remain will be considered | 留下来的人会被认为是 |
[20:21] | enemies of Rome. Cowards! | 罗马帝国的敌人 懦夫! |
[20:47] | You heard, then. | 你听说了 |
[20:49] | Don’t know what good that will do. | 真不知道那会带来什么好处 |
[20:50] | Anyone wants to get in, they’ll get in. | 任何人想进来,他们就能够进来 |
[20:53] | Give us a hand, will you? | 搭把手,好吗? |
[20:57] | So your man will be back after all, looks like. | 看起来,你男人总归会回来 |
[20:59] | It looks like. | 看起来是 |
[21:02] | You don’t sound too happy about it. | 你似乎对此不是很高兴 |
[21:03] | Of course I’m happy. He’s my husband. If you say so. | 我当然很高兴,他是我丈夫 如果你这么说的话 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:12] | I was just talking. | 我只是说说而已 |
[21:13] | I talk too much. | 我说的太多了 |
[21:16] | I don’t know, Rissa. | 我不知道,莉萨 |
[21:19] | I try my best to love him, I do. | 我尽最大可能去爱他,我确实是 |
[21:25] | I don’t know whether I want him to come back. | 我不知道我是否希望他回来 |
[21:30] | I would not credit it if I had not seen it myself. | 我不会相信如果我没有亲眼见到 |
[21:33] | Pompey’s men deserting the city, deserting Rome, | 庞贝的人放弃了这个城市,放弃了罗马 |
[21:36] | half the Senate ahorse. | 一半的元老都上马跑了 |
[21:38] | A comical sight no doubt. | 毫无疑问一个滑稽的场面 |
[21:40] | Gods. | 神们啊 |
[21:42] | We are in a damned awkward position. | 我们处于一个该死的尴尬局面 |
[21:47] | If we stay… | 如果我们留下… |
[21:49] | we are declaring for Caesar, for rebellion. | 我们就是拥护恺撒,拥护叛军 |
[21:53] | And if we go, we we are with Pompey and the Senate. | 如果我们离开,我们…我们就是追随庞贝以及元老院 |
[21:57] | There is no middle ground. So what is the answer? | 没有可以妥协的余地 那么你的决定是什么? |
[22:00] | Caesar is our dearest friend, but what he is doing is | 恺撒是我们最亲爱的朋友,但是他正在做的是… |
[22:06] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | You must decide. | 你必须决定 |
[22:23] | Pompey then. | 那么就是庞贝 |
[22:24] | We must go with Pompey. | 我们必须跟庞贝走 |
[22:25] | The Republic is more important than any friendship. | 共和比任何朋友都重要 |
[22:28] | Do you agree? It’s your decision. | 你同意吗? 那是你的决定 |
[22:31] | Pompey then. | 那么就是庞贝 |
[22:33] | Pompey then. | 那么就是庞贝 |
[22:35] | We have no time to lose. | 我们没有时间可以浪费了 |
[22:37] | Tell your women to be ready to leave as soon as possible. | 告诉你的侍女们准备离开,越快越好 |
[22:40] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[22:43] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[22:45] | I’ve waited eight years for Caesar. | 我等恺撒等了8年 |
[22:48] | I cannot leave now. | 我现在不能离开 |
[22:49] | You cannot stay, not if I go. | 如果我要走,你不能留下 |
[22:51] | Of course I can stay. | 我当然可以留下 |
[22:54] | I can do as I wish. | 我可做我想做的事 |
[22:55] | Mother, all who stay are enemies of Rome. | 目前,留下来的都是罗马的敌人 |
[22:59] | Pompey has declared it. Caesar might prevail. | 庞贝已经这么宣布了 恺撒有可能会胜利 |
[23:02] | Yes, he might rule Rome for a week, a month, a year even, | 是的,他可能统治罗马1个礼拜1个月,甚至1年 |
[23:05] | but then some other ambitious man | 但是另外一些有野心的人就会 |
[23:07] | will kill him and take his place, | 杀了他,取代他的位置 |
[23:09] | and you then will be the mistress of a dead tyrant. | 那时你就是暴君的情妇 |
[23:12] | Mother, we know what happens to them. | 母亲,我们知道什么会发生在她们身上 |
[23:14] | That is for the gods decide. | 这还是让神们来决定吧 |
[23:16] | I cannot help loving him. | 我无法自拔的爱着他 |
[23:18] | A va, Mother! | 够了,母亲! |
[23:20] | You you are blinded by untapped lust. | 你…你是彻底被你的欲望所蒙蔽了 |
[23:22] | I’ll get you a good big Cyrenian at the market and have done with it. | 我会在市集上帮你买个又好又大的昔勒尼人,然后解决问题 |
[23:30] | You’d better go. | 你最好走吧 |
[23:33] | Don’t be angry with me. | 别生我的气 |
[23:37] | We may be parted for a long time. | 我们可能要分离很长时间 |
[23:41] | Come. | 来 |
[24:04] | Goodbye, Mother. | 再见,母亲 |
[24:07] | Goodbye, my love. | 再见,我的宝贝 |
[24:26] | Your daughter left. | 你的女儿离开了 |
[24:29] | When? | 什么时候? |
[24:30] | Just now. I put a boy to following her. | 刚刚,我找人跟着她了 |
[24:33] | I’ll put a stop to this nonsense. | 我会中止这个没意义的事情的 |
[24:43] | Fetch your men. What? | 派你的人 什么? |
[24:45] | Now. | 现在 |
[25:00] | Why have you not left the city? | 为什么你还没有离开城里 |
[25:03] | I could not leave without seeing you. | 现在不安全 |
[25:05] | It’s not safe for you. Everyone knows you’re with Pompey. | 大家都知道现在你们跟着庞贝 |
[25:07] | Don’t fret. I’ll be gone by sunrise. | 别着急,我在日出前就走 |
[25:52] | That’s all I have. Thank you, | 这是我所有的钱 谢谢 |
[25:55] | but this is not a robbery. | 不过我们不是打劫 |
[26:01] | Atia. I’ll give you a moment, | 阿提娅 我会给你点时间 |
[26:03] | if there are gods you’d like to speak to. | 如果你想跟神祷告的话 |
[26:07] | One favor let my men live. | 一个请求…放过我的手下 |
[26:10] | Sorry. It’s orders. | 对不起,上头有命令 |
[26:14] | Give me your sword. | 把你的剑给我 |
[26:51] | What are they, the stars? | 那些星星都是什么? |
[26:54] | Stars? Holes in the celestial spheres. | 星星? 天球上的洞而已 |
[26:58] | Holes through which the light of the heavens shine. | 天堂的光通过那些洞照射进来 |
[27:01] | How big are these holes? | 那些洞有多大? |
[27:03] | They’re big. | 非常大 |
[27:05] | They only seem small to us because they’re hundreds of miles away. | 之所以看起来这么小,是因为他们离我们好几百英里远 |
[27:08] | Big enough for a man to climb through? | 大的足够让男人通过? |
[27:11] | I suppose. | 我猜是 |
[27:14] | But man would never be able to get up there in the first place. | 但首先人是无法到达那里的 |
[27:16] | I don’t see why not. How? | 我看不出为什么不行 怎么去呢? |
[27:19] | He could hold onto a giant bird. | 他可以抓住一只巨鸟 |
[27:27] | It doesn’t work like that. | 像那样是不行的 |
[27:28] | Why not? It’s philosophy. | 为什么不行? 这是哲学的东西 |
[27:31] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释的 |
[27:46] | Really, Numa, that’s quite unnecessary. | 是吗,纽摩,那真是不必要的 |
[27:48] | I beg you stand. | 我请求你站起来 |
[27:50] | There shall be no formality here, | 这里不需要太拘谨 |
[27:51] | not between old friends like us. | 不是在像我们这样的老朋友之间 |
[27:53] | Athousand gratitudes, Atia. | 千倍的感激,阿提娅 |
[27:55] | We humbly seek the protection and friendship of your family. | 我们卑谦的寻求您家族的保护以及友谊 |
[27:58] | Sadly, there are some people who say | 不幸的是,有人说 |
[28:00] | that I am of the Pompeian faction. | 我是庞贝那一派的人 |
[28:03] | Are you not? | 你不是吗? |
[28:04] | All of Pompey’s faction have long since fled. | 所有庞贝的党羽早已逃走了 |
[28:06] | You stay for fear your factories and storehouses will be looted. | 你只是因为害怕你的工厂跟仓库被抢劫才留下来的吧 |
[28:10] | I assure you, that’s not true | 我向你保证,不是那样的 |
[28:12] | Castor. | 卡斯特 |
[28:16] | 5,000 denarii. That much? | 5,000 便士 那么多? |
[28:20] | l l Please, let us not be vulgar. | 我,我… 请不要让我们变得那么低俗 |
[28:22] | I’ll make the arrangements immediately. | 我会立刻安排的 |
[28:44] | Where is your man Durio? | 你的那个手下多里奥在哪里? |
[28:45] | He is long overdue now. | 他迟到了很久了 |
[28:47] | Durio is the best man I have. | 多里奥是我最优秀的手下 |
[28:49] | He won’t fail. | 他不会出错的 |
[28:51] | But if not, what then? | 但如果有问题,那么怎么办? |
[28:53] | How do we pay the legions? How do we feed them? | 我们怎么给军团发饷,怎么喂饱他们? |
[28:55] | I have not the least idea. You fret like a woman, Cato. | 我还没有那种想法,卡托,你像女人一样烦人 |
[28:59] | Durio will return with more than enough gold to feed and pay the legions. | 多里奥会带着足够多的黄金来维持我们的军团 |
[29:04] | By any road we’ll be back in Rome before spring, | 不论怎样,我们会在春天前回到罗马 |
[29:07] | so stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[29:18] | It makes no sense. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[29:20] | We should have been stopped by now. | 现在我们应该被阻止了 |
[29:21] | Why is Rome not defended? | 为什么罗马没有防御? |
[29:23] | Our boys scared ’em off, eh? | 我们的弟兄们把他们吓跑了,嗯? |
[29:25] | Soldiers of the Republic do not run, | 共和国的战士是不会跑的 |
[29:27] | so it must be a stratagem or trick. Then it’s a good trick. | 所以肯定是个战略或者计谋 那么肯定是个好计谋 |
[29:31] | Unless the gods have abandoned Rome. | 除非神们已经放弃了罗马 |
[29:34] | If Mars was watching, | 如果战神在关注 |
[29:36] | he would not allow such a disgrace. | 他不会允许如此不荣誉的事情发生的 |
[29:38] | Well, maybe he was having a crap and missed it. | 有可能他在忙着掷骰子而没有注意到这里 |
[29:39] | It’s that sort of disrespect that has led us to this sad pass. | 那种无礼已经引导我们到达这个糟糕的困境 |
[29:44] | If the gods are not respected, then why should they help us? | 如果神们不被尊敬,他们为什么要帮助我们? |
[29:51] | Still no troops. | 还是没有部队 |
[29:54] | They will have flanked us, I expect. | 我期待他们会从侧翼袭击我们 |
[29:56] | Perhaps these drovers know something. | 或许那些赶牛车的人知道点什么 |
[30:04] | Whoa. | |
[30:12] | Salve, citizens. Captain. | 神圣的公民们 队长 |
[30:14] | You come from the city? We do. | 你们从城里来? 是的 |
[30:16] | How goes it there? You’re Caesar’s men. | 那里现在怎样? 你们是恺撒的手下 |
[30:19] | We are. Fortune spreads her legs for you. | 是的 财富女神已经为你们布满了金蛋 |
[30:22] | Pompey has fled. The city is yours. | 庞贝已经逃了,城是你们的了 |
[30:24] | Why would Pompey flee? You boys were too fast for him. | 庞贝为什么逃走? 对他来说你们太快了 |
[30:28] | He couldn’t raise his armies quick enough. | 他没有足够的时间招集他的军队 |
[30:30] | Him and his men are retreating south, and the Senate with ’em. | 他跟他的手下撤向南方,元老院也跟去了 |
[30:33] | See? Wrong for once. | 看吧? 错了一次 |
[30:34] | Well, uh, enjoy your victory boys. | 那么,嗯,享受你们的胜利吧 |
[30:37] | How much do you want for the girl? Not for sale. | 那个女孩值多少钱? 不卖 |
[30:40] | What’s in the wagon? | 货车里是什么? |
[30:43] | Grain. Show us, soldier. | 谷物 让我们看看,士兵 |
[30:44] | There’s no soldiers here. | 这里没有士兵 |
[30:46] | My mistake. You all wear the soldier’s boot, | 我的错,你们全部穿着士兵的鞋子 |
[30:48] | so I assumed you are soldiers, but I’m wrong. | 所以我假设你们是士兵,但是我错了 |
[30:50] | But why would nine good soldiers be guarding a grain wagon? | 但是为什么会有9个士兵看着一辆装着谷物的货车? |
[30:53] | I don’t have to show you nothing. | 我不需要给你看什么 |
[31:11] | Hyah! | |
[31:47] | My fidelity always, Domina. | 我永远的忠诚,主人 |
[31:51] | I do not like to doubt you, Proculus, | 我不喜欢去怀疑你,庞帝拉丝 |
[31:53] | but it’s an age since I have seen you at my morning levy. | 但是我上一次在早晨的召集中看见你已经是年前的事了 |
[31:57] | Perhaps you have been unwell. Goiters is it? | 或许你是不太舒服,大脖子病是吗? |
[31:59] | Ah, uh goiters, as you say. | 啊,嗯…如您所说,大脖子病 |
[32:02] | Fat, greedy men often find it so. | 又胖又贪婪的男人经常会发现这个 |
[32:06] | I shall kill an owl that your good health continue. | 我应该杀一只猫头鹰好让你的健康继续 |
[32:18] | Speak sense, you creature. | 说明白点,你个奴才 |
[32:29] | What vile trade is this, bringing corpses to honest doors?! | 这是什么可怕的交易啊,把尸体运到人家的大门 |
[32:32] | Take it away! | 把它带走 |
[32:42] | See what you have done? | 看看你们都做了什么? |
[33:02] | The city’s unguarded. | 这城市是不设防的 |
[33:03] | It’s true then. The Republic is fallen. | 是真的,共和国正在沦陷 |
[33:06] | Yet the sky is still above us, and the earth still below. | 但是天还是在上,地还是在下 |
[33:09] | Strange. The gods are in no hurry. | 真是奇怪 众神一点都不急 |
[33:10] | They will take their time in tormenting us. | 他们会花费时间慢慢的折磨我们 |
[33:12] | Let’s go back and see what’s in that wagon. Untie that girl. | 让我们回去看看货车里有什么,顺便解开那个女孩 |
[33:14] | Not our concern. We follow orders. | 不是我们关心的,我们要执行命令 |
[33:16] | Advance until resistance is met. | 向前推进直到遇到抵抗 |
[33:18] | But that poor girl You will do your duty. | 但是那个可怜的女孩… 你要履行你的义务 |
[33:22] | You are a mean bastard, that’s your problem. | 你真是个刻薄的混蛋,那就是你的问题 |
[33:24] | You’ve no love in you. | 你不会得到爱 |
[33:26] | You can talk sweet as you like to Niobe, it won’t do you any good. | 你可以向内奥比甜言蜜语,但是不会有任何作用 |
[33:29] | She won’t believe a word. | 她一个字都不会相信的 |
[33:35] | Ercule, you wake at last. | 宝贝,你终于醒了 |
[33:38] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[33:40] | Water? | 来点水? |
[33:44] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[33:46] | Oh, it was not a dream then. | 哦,那一切都不是梦啊 |
[33:49] | Glabius is dead. | 格雷毕斯死了 |
[33:53] | He is. | 他死了 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[34:09] | Why do you look at me like that? | 你为什么那样看着我? |
[34:11] | Like what? | 怎样? |
[34:13] | As ifl | 好像是我… |
[34:15] | Did you? How can you ask me that question? | 是你吗? 你怎么能够问我这个问题? |
[34:18] | Did you? | 是你吗? |
[34:22] | I did not! | 我才没有! |
[34:25] | And I’m tortured that you would harbor | 而且我很痛苦因为你居然有 |
[34:26] | such a horrible notion. Look at me! | 那种可怕的想法 看着我! |
[34:36] | Daughter, I swear on the masks of all my ancestors | 女儿,我以所有祖先的面目发誓 |
[34:42] | that I had nothing | 我什么都没做… |
[34:43] | nothing to do with the killing of Glabius. | 我跟格雷毕斯的死毫无关系 |
[34:49] | Who do you think did it, Mother? | 母亲,你认为是谁做的呢? |
[34:53] | The streets are full of corpses. | 街上到处是尸体 |
[34:55] | It could have been anyone. | 任何人都有可能 |
[35:29] | “These are the words of Gaius Julius Caesar, | “本诏告来自于盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[35:32] | direct descendant of venus, Proconsul of Gaul, | 维纳斯的直系子孙,高卢总督 |
[35:36] | Glorious lmperato of the northern legions. | 显赫的北方军团统帅 |
[35:39] | Citizens, I have returned to ltaly | 公民们,我已经回到意大利 |
[35:41] | with the sole intention of claiming my legal and moral rights. | 我的目的仅仅是为自己讨回合法的,道德的权利 |
[35:45] | I have no desire for unlawful powers. | 我并不渴求非法的权力 |
[35:49] | I will name no man an enemy | 我不会宣布任何人为敌 |
[35:50] | who does not so declare himself. | 既便他们这么做了 |
[35:53] | Even so, the property of those enemies will not be appropriated | 经管如此,这些敌人的财产也不会被谋夺 |
[35:57] | and their person will remain inviolate | 他们的家人也不会被涉及 |
[35:59] | as long as their opposition be peaceful. | 只要他们的反对能够是和平进行的 |
[36:02] | Moreover, to any man that has taken arms against me | 此外,对于任何拿起武器反对我的人 |
[36:05] | and now regrets it, I gladly offer total amnesty. | 只要现在感到后悔,我很乐于特赦他们 |
[36:09] | However, those that continue to use violence | 但是,那些继续使用暴力 |
[36:12] | to oppose my legal rights, | 来反对我合法权利的人 |
[36:14] | they shall receive that which they seek to give. | 他们会得到他们应受的惩罚 |
[36:17] | Under the auspices of Jupiter Capitolinus, | 在朱庇特主神的保护下 |
[36:20] | these are the words of Gaius Julius Caesar.” | 这就是盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒的诏告” |
[36:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[36:25] | I have done my duty and I have sinned enough. | 我已经完成了我的任务,而且我的罪孽已经够深厚了 |
[36:27] | I resign. | 我离职 |
[36:29] | That’s desertion. | 这是开小差 |
[36:31] | I am a traitor and a rebel, | 我已经是个叛国的造反者了 |
[36:33] | why not a deserter as well? | 为什么不再加上个逃脱者的名字? |
[36:35] | You can’t just leave the 13th. | 你不能就这样离开13军团 |
[36:44] | Goodbye, Pullo. | 再见,波罗 |
[36:53] | To venus, the birth giver, I make this sacrifice. | 至维纳斯,生育的主宰者,我为您献上这份祭礼 |
[36:57] | I am Lucius of the vorenian clan, tribe of Stellatina, | 我是乌瑞纳斯氏族的卢西尔斯,斯特拉迪纳部落 |
[37:02] | formerly First Spear Centurion to the Prime Cohort | 前任的13军团主力步兵团 |
[37:04] | of the 13th Legion. | 矛兵百夫长 |
[37:08] | I have a wife. | 我有一个妻子 |
[37:10] | Her name is Niobe. | 她的名字叫内奥比 |
[37:14] | venus, let her love me as I love her. | 维纳斯,请让她像我爱她那样爱我 |
[37:24] | I give my blood to make it so. | 我奉献我的血,希望能够达到目的 |
[37:45] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起,我没有吓你的意思 |
[38:02] | You’re very beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[38:07] | I’ve come to see that it may be, through ignorance, | 出于无知,我想看看我是否没有 |
[38:11] | that I have not treated you as I should. | 像我应该的那样来对待你 |
[38:13] | As I should treat you. Please, don’t. | 像我应该的那样来对待你 请不要 |
[38:14] | When we married you had only 13 summers, | 我们结婚的时候你还只有13岁 |
[38:17] | and soon enough I was gone. | 而且我很快的就离开了 |
[38:21] | But now you are a woman, and I know nothing of women. | 但是你现在已经是个女人了,而我对女人一无所知 |
[38:24] | Soldiering is all I know. | 我所知道的都是士兵的东西 |
[38:27] | Which is not useful. | 很明显是没用的 |
[38:31] | I have been sullen and untrusting and cold. | 我曾经是如此的郁闷,冷淡跟不信任 |
[38:36] | But I am not made of stone. | 但是我不是石头做的 |
[38:41] | I can change. | 我可以改 |
[38:43] | I will swear on the life of my daughter’s son. | 我可以用我女儿的儿子来发誓 |
[38:45] | I will change, if you would have it so. | 我会改的,如果你是这么希望的话 |
[38:48] | Please, speak if you would not have it so, | 请告诉我如果你不愿意的话 |
[38:50] | and I will leave without rancor. | 我会离开并且不会恨你 |
[38:57] | It is I have done wrong. How so? | 是我做错了事 怎么呢? |
[39:04] | I am… | 我是… |
[39:07] | I have not been… | 我没有能够… |
[39:16] | The past is gone. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[39:19] | Can we start again? | 我们可以重新开始吗? |
[41:21] | Ha! | |
[41:52] | I applaud you. | 我不得不赞赏你 |
[41:54] | You’re about to enter Rome as a bloodstained conqueror, | 你就要像一个血淋淋的征服者一样进入罗马了 |
[41:57] | and yet you look as calm as a cup of water. | 但是你看起来就像一杯水那样平静 |
[42:00] | I am glad I appear so. | 我很高兴我看起来如此 |
[42:15] | Gracchus, something more cheerful. | 加咯斯,来点更高兴的音乐 |