时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | l was thinking Hmm? | 我在想 |
[02:33] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[02:36] | you and I might go away to Baia. | 你和我可以离开这里到拜亚去玩玩 |
[02:39] | Hmm? After next market day. | 就下次赶集日过后 |
[02:41] | It’s supposed to be nice there | 那里应该不错 |
[02:44] | and seeing how crowded it’s been- That’s a lovely idea, but– | 看那儿最近有很多人去… 这个主意倒挺好,可是… |
[02:46] | But what? | 可是什么? |
[02:49] | I can’t leave Lyde alone. | 我不能扔下莱蒂一个人 |
[02:51] | She needs me. She needs you. | 她需要我 她需要你 |
[02:55] | Evander’s been missing for two months. Something bad has happened. | 伊万德已经失踪两个月了 |
[02:56] | very likely something bad has happened. | 有不祥的事发生了 很有可能发生了不祥的事情 |
[02:59] | very likely he is dead! | 很有可能他已经死了! |
[03:14] | Pullo, awake! | 波罗,起来! |
[03:18] | Wake up! Mark Antony’s waiting. | 醒醒!马克·安东尼在等我们 |
[03:19] | Mump off and die, you pigfucker. | 去死吧你,你他妈的猪! |
[03:26] | Right. | 好了 |
[03:32] | Aw, thank you, my honey. | 噢,谢谢你,我的蜜糖 |
[03:35] | You shouldn’t thank slaves. | 你不应该跟奴隶说谢谢 |
[03:37] | No harm in it. It’s bad for discipline. | 又没有坏处 有损军纪 |
[03:39] | Happy again this morning? | 今天早上心情不错? |
[03:42] | Niobe, then? | 那内奥比呢? |
[03:44] | How’s she going? I don’t understand her. | 她怎么样? 我搞不懂她 |
[03:46] | All the hoo over her sister’s damn husband. | 为了她妹妹那个该死的丈夫的事情大惊小怪的 |
[03:48] | Women, eh? Maybe she’s- she’s– | 女人,呵?也许她是…她是… |
[03:51] | She’s what? | 她是什么? |
[03:54] | I don’t know. Women, eh? | 我不知道女人,唉? |
[04:19] | Mighty vice-conqueror of Gaul, | 强大的高卢副征服者 |
[04:22] | Mars and Bellona swell with pride at your doings. | 男女战神都为你的所做所为而骄傲 |
[04:26] | And I say- Oh, good Juno, what cac you speak. | 而我说… 噢,我的神啊!你说的是些什么废话啊 |
[04:30] | Would you just get on with your point, man? | 你就说重点好不好? |
[04:33] | Immediately, Your Honor. I– | 马上!大人,我… |
[04:34] | Publius Servilius is here. | 政治评论家赛尔维利斯来了 |
[04:36] | Ah, good. That’ll do for this crowd then. Off with you. | 哦,好,这下可以打发走这些人了,你下去吧 |
[04:39] | l- No, off with you! | 我 你给我下去 |
[04:42] | Master of Horse and People’s Tribune Mark Antony | 群马的主人,人民的护民官马克·安东尼 |
[04:44] | will receive your petitions tomorrow. | 将于明天接待你们的请愿 |
[04:49] | vorenus! | 乌瑞纳斯! |
[04:53] | Out! | 出去! |
[04:55] | Cynthia, | 辛西娅 |
[04:56] | a pear, my love, hmm? | 梨子,亲爱的,嗯? |
[05:10] | Servilius, | 赛尔维利斯 |
[05:12] | my dear old friend. | 我亲爱的老朋友 |
[05:16] | How are you? Healthy healthy, I thank you. | 你好吗? 很好,身体很好,我谢谢你 |
[05:20] | Forgive me, have we met before? | 恕我冒昧,我们以前见过吗? |
[05:24] | Have we not? | 我们没有吗? |
[05:25] | No idea. | 不记得了 |
[05:27] | I always pretend so with civilians. | 我对待文官总是装成这样 |
[05:30] | It’s more politic, nay? | 这样样更象个搞政治的,对不对? |
[05:34] | And this must be your beautiful wife, | 这位一定是你美丽的夫人了 |
[05:37] | whose name escapes me. | 她的名字我一时想不起来了 |
[05:39] | Poppaea. | 芭佩娅 |
[05:41] | A flower. | 是一种花 |
[05:43] | You’ll excuse all the bustle. | 你请别介意这儿乱糟糟的 |
[05:45] | I found Pompey’s taste in decor rather dull. | 我发现庞贝的装潢品位实在是单调 |
[05:49] | I like a little more color. | 我喜欢多点颜色 |
[05:51] | As you say. You shall make it lovely, we are sure. | 正如你所说 我们相信你一定会把它弄的很漂亮的 |
[05:54] | You’ll forgive me if I talk business with your husband? | 原谅我要和你丈夫谈点公事了,好吗? |
[05:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Pretend I am not here. lmpossible, | 就当我不在这儿 这不可能 |
[06:02] | but I shall try. Now then… | 不过我试试,现在… |
[06:07] | I’m sure you’re aware that Caesar | 我相信你知道恺撒 |
[06:08] | has left me in charge whilst he is in Greece. | 在希腊期间让我留在这里掌管所有的事情 |
[06:10] | Yes. Off having fun chastising Pompey et al. | 是啊,他可有好玩的了,去追庞贝那些人 |
[06:15] | Left me here to scribble and quibble like a damned civilian. | 留我在这里像个他妈的文官一样做些动嘴皮子,动笔的工作 |
[06:18] | However, I am determined to make the most of it. | 不过我下决心做到最好, |
[06:22] | I shall be a good politician, | 做个好的政治家, |
[06:24] | even if it kills me. | 虽然还不如杀了我 |
[06:27] | Or if it kills anyone else for that matter. | 要么就是害得别人被杀 |
[06:30] | So you are, it seems, | 好像,你是 |
[06:33] | the most senior senator left in Rome. | 留在罗马资格最老的元老院议员 |
[06:35] | I have that honor. | 很荣幸,我是 |
[06:37] | And a turnabout Pompeian to boot. l– | 除此之外,还是庞贝一党的叛徒 什么!? |
[06:42] | Which is why I thought | 正因为这样我认为 |
[06:44] | it could be amusing | 这么做可能很有意思 |
[06:46] | if we made you consul for this year. | 那就是,我们让你来作今年的执政官 |
[06:51] | Consul? | 执政官? |
[06:53] | That’s most kind–Allow me to finish speaking. | 这是最好… 请允许我把话说完 |
[06:57] | When the Senate next meets, | 下次元老院开会时 |
[06:59] | there are a couple of legislative items | 有几项法律条款 |
[07:02] | I wish to see enacted immediately. | 我希望能看到它们立即生效 |
[07:04] | I am sure you will be happy to assist. | 我相信你一定会乐意支持的 |
[07:07] | l- l- ltem one: | 我…我… 第一项: |
[07:09] | The Senate will ratify | 元老院将批准明年 |
[07:11] | Caesar’s election as your co-consul for the coming year. | 选举恺撒为你的共同执政官 |
[07:17] | But he is dictator in any case. | 可是不管怎样他是个独裁者啊 |
[07:19] | It sounds so much better if he is consul. | 还是说他是执政官比较好听, |
[07:21] | It’s more amicable. You got that? | 更亲切,这条你听清了? |
[07:25] | l- I do. l- I have. ltem two: You will propose | 我…我,是的 第二项:你要提议 |
[07:29] | the following law: | 如下法律: |
[07:32] | Forthwith, in every province of ltaly, | 即日起,在意大利每个省里 |
[07:35] | one third of all those employed at laboring with cattle or in agriculture | 所有畜牧业和农业的从业者的三分之一 |
[07:40] | must be freedmen or citizens. | 必需是自由人或是公民 |
[07:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:44] | Too many slaves, you see? They’ve taken all the work, | 有太多的奴隶了,你明白吗?他们做了所有的工作 |
[07:48] | which causes unemployment amongst the free populace. | 导致自由的平民反而失业 |
[07:51] | Now, we need to create more jobs for our citizens. | 现在,我们需要为我们的公民制造更多就业机会 |
[07:54] | But it will be hugely expensive! | 但这样会付出很高的代价啊 |
[07:57] | Mmm. It will. | 是会 |
[07:58] | But only to those few rich men who own all the land. | 但只不过是对那些拥有所有土地的极少数的有钱人 |
[08:02] | And they shall have the consolation | 而他们也应该会很欣慰于自己 |
[08:04] | of having done something eminently patriotic. | 做了一件非比寻常的爱国壮举 |
[08:07] | It seems rather… | 这似乎比较… |
[08:09] | extreme to say the least. | 极段了,至少是这样的 |
[08:12] | Ruinous even. | 甚至可以说是破坏性的了 |
[08:14] | You may well be right. | 你有可能是对的 |
[08:15] | But frankly, I do not care whether it is the rich, poor, | 但老实说,我才不管到底是富人还是穷人 |
[08:18] | or, indeed both that suffer. | 还是他们两边都遭殃呢 |
[08:21] | Caesar wishes this law to be made. | 恺撒希望制订这条法律 |
[08:23] | He is my friend, I will have it made. | 他是我的朋友,我就要这么订 |
[08:26] | If you prefer, I could always bypass the Senate, | 要是你愿意,我可以绕过元老院 |
[08:28] | call an Assembly of the People | 集合一群人民 |
[08:30] | and you can put your arguments to them. | 你可以跟他们议论 |
[08:32] | A fine orator like yourself might just persuade them | 一个像你这样优秀的雄辩家说不定就能说服他们 |
[08:35] | that Caesar is wrong. | 证明恺撒是错的 |
[08:38] | That won’t be necessary. Good. | 那就不需要了 好 |
[08:41] | Good. | 好 |
[08:43] | That’s it then. | 那就这样 |
[08:46] | I don’t know what to say. Say nothing then. | 我不知道说什么好 那就什么也别说 |
[08:50] | It’s often best. | 这总是最好的 |
[08:52] | You know Posca of course, Caesar’s creature? | 你肯定认识波斯卡吧,恺撒的傀儡 |
[08:56] | He’ll take all the details. | 他会负责所有的细节的 |
[08:59] | Poppaea… | 芭佩娅 |
[09:03] | my dove, if your husband should die… | 我亲爱的,如果你的丈夫过世了… |
[09:07] | come to me, we will marry, neh? | 来找我,我们结婚,如何? |
[09:26] | So, keeping their promises, isn’t he? | 他还是遵守诺言的,对不对? |
[09:28] | What? | 什么? |
[09:30] | Caesar and Mark Antony, doing right by the people. | 恺撒和马克·安东尼做的是有益于人民的事情 |
[09:34] | That was your worry, wasn’t it? | 你曾为这个而担心,不是吗? |
[09:35] | That Caesar’d turn out to be just another tyrant sort? | 怕恺撒不过是又一个暴君? |
[09:37] | But here’s him and Mark Antony | 但是现在他和马克·安东尼 |
[09:39] | getting jobs for the unemployed. | 在为失业的人找工作 |
[09:41] | You can’t complain about that now, can you? | 这下你总不能抱怨什么了吧,你? |
[09:44] | He negotiates with a whore and a dwarf at his side. | 他在议政的时候要个妓女和个侏儒在旁边陪着 |
[09:46] | Think you Cincinnatus or Marius or even the Grachii | 你认为辛辛纳图斯和马略即使是格拉古 |
[09:48] | would demean themselves so? Who? | 会这样自贬身份吗? 谁? |
[09:53] | Mark Antony has his odd ways, there’s no denying that. | 谁都知道,马克·安东尼做事,有他自己的怪风格 |
[10:04] | I’m not going home. I need a drink. | 我不回家,我要喝两杯 |
[10:06] | Drink? You? l. Drink. What of it? | 喝酒?你? 我,喝酒,怎么了? |
[10:10] | I’ll not argue. | 我不跟你吵 |
[10:15] | Ouch! Sorry. | 哎唷! 对不起 |
[10:17] | You need to calm down. How can I be calm? Two months of this. | 你要冷静点 要我怎么冷静,这样都两个月了 |
[10:20] | Aren’t you done yet? Will you sit still? | 你剪完了没有? 你能不能坐着别动? |
[10:25] | Won’t catch a pretty new husband with a sour face like that. | 你这样一副苦脸可抓不住一个好看的新丈夫 |
[10:28] | I don’t want a new husband. I want Crito. | 我不要一个新丈夫,我要卡瑞多 |
[10:31] | You can’t stay married to a drover, | 你不能还跟一个牲畜贩子结婚 |
[10:32] | not now that your father’s a prefect. | 如今你爸爸可是个高级武官 |
[10:34] | It wouldn’t be right. I told her. | 这样不合适 我告诉过她了 |
[10:36] | Far too low. Fortune blessed you, you haven’t paid out dowry. | 他差的太远了,你运气好,幸亏还没付嫁妆 |
[10:39] | Don’t worry, we’ll find you someone nice, | 别着急,我们会给你找个好的 |
[10:42] | and proper status. I don’t want anyone! | 有合适的身份地位 我什么都不想要 |
[10:45] | You can’t be unmarried. It wouldn’t be decent at your age. | 你这样的年纪不能不结婚,这样不体面 |
[10:48] | Decent she says. What’s that supposed to mean? | 她说体面 你这是什么意思? |
[10:51] | You know what it means. | 你知道是什么意思 |
[10:54] | You hold your tongue. Or what? | 你给我把嘴巴闭上 不然怎么样? |
[10:57] | What will you do? | 你能怎么样? |
[11:04] | It’s all right, sweetie. It’s all right. | 没事的,甜心,没事的 |
[11:10] | I thought it was going well for a while, but now… | 有一阵,我还以为事情会好,但现在 |
[11:18] | Maybe I should beat her, do you think? | 也许我应该揍她,你说呢? |
[11:21] | I don’t know. That only works if you keep at it. | 我不知道,只有坚持才会有效果 |
[11:26] | A good thrashing once or twice a day | 每天好好地抽她们一两顿 |
[11:27] | till they’re docile. | 直到听话为止 |
[11:29] | But then they don’t look so good. | 不过这样,她们就不好看了 |
[11:32] | Be a shame to mark up a beauty like her. | 把她这样的美人打的伤痕累累可不好 |
[11:38] | She is, eh? | 她是啊? |
[11:43] | She’s a beauty. | 她是个美人 |
[11:45] | She is that. | 她是的 |
[11:47] | I give her slaves, money, everything. What do I get? | 我给她奴隶,钱,所有的东西,可我得到什么? |
[11:49] | Nothing, that’s what. | 什么也没有 |
[11:50] | I get a house full of wailing. | 这就是我得到的一屋子的哀怨声 |
[11:53] | My wife won’t even couple with me. | 我妻子甚至不愿和我行房事 |
[11:58] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[12:00] | Says she can’t while her sister stays. | 她说不行,因为她妹妹住在这里 |
[12:01] | What’s her sister to do with it? | 有她妹妹什么事? |
[12:02] | What difference should that make? | 这有什么关系? |
[12:15] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[12:18] | What is wrong with her? | 她有什么问题? |
[12:20] | What is wrong with me | 我做错什么了 |
[12:22] | that I’m served this way? | 要让这样对待我 |
[12:24] | You should leave her, maybe, | 也许你该离开她 |
[12:26] | seeing as she makes you so unhappy. | 既然她让你如此难过 |
[12:28] | No! I will not leave her. | 不!我不会离开她 |
[12:36] | I’d rather die than leave her. | 我宁愿死也不愿离开她 |
[12:53] | It’s all right, lamb. | 没事了,小羊羔 |
[12:55] | It’ll be all right. | 会好起来的 |
[13:04] | Who, I say, | 我说,什么人 |
[13:06] | faced with the overwhelming force | 面对我在这里列举的 |
[13:09] | of the figures and the arguments I have here marshalled | 这些数字和论据的强大说服力 |
[13:12] | could resist their overwhelming conclusion? | 还能不同意这一压倒性的结论? |
[13:17] | Therefore I ask you, | 因此我请求你们 |
[13:20] | honored conscript fathers, | 尊敬的参议员们 |
[13:23] | to support me in this important and… | 支持我,通过这项重要的和… |
[13:28] | patriotic legislation which will– | 和爱国主义的立法,它将… |
[13:36] | Does anyone wish to speak against the motion? | 有人想对这一倡议提出反对意见吗? |
[13:46] | No opposition voiced. No division required. | 没有反对意见,不用投票表决 |
[13:50] | Motion carried. | 提议通过 |
[14:01] | Empty. | 空的 |
[14:05] | If there’s no wine, water will do. | 如果没有酒了,水就行了 |
[14:18] | Thank you, my dove. | 谢谢你,我的小鸽子 |
[14:23] | So, Lyde, I was asking around, you know, | 莱蒂,你知道,我到处打听过了 |
[14:25] | about your man there, Evander. | 关于你的男人伊万德的下落 |
[14:28] | Asking around? | 四处打听? |
[14:29] | See if I could find out anything for you. | 看看能不能帮你找到点线索 |
[14:32] | Only, I know a few shady characters see? | 只有我才认识几个黑道上的人 |
[14:35] | Types that might know what’s what when a man’s gone missing. | 那种人也许知道一个人失踪了到底是怎么回事 |
[14:39] | Anyroad, they tell me | 反正,他们告诉我说 |
[14:42] | that he got himself into some trouble | 他惹上了点麻烦 |
[14:45] | with some nasty Greek boys across the river. | 是跟河对面的一些希腊小混混 |
[14:48] | Gambling debts they say. Gambling? | 他们说是赌债 赌博? |
[14:51] | Evander never gambled. | 伊万德从不赌博 |
[14:53] | Well sure, it’s the sort of thing | 当然,这样的事情 |
[14:54] | a man keeps quiet around his wife, isn’t it? | 一个男人是不会跟他的妻子提起的,对不对? |
[15:00] | What are you saying? | 你的意思是? |
[15:02] | I’m sorry to say it, but it looks like he’s not coming home. | 我很抱歉这么跟你说,但是看样子他是不会回来了 |
[15:06] | Dead, looks like. | 看样子是死了 |
[15:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[15:11] | So they tell me. | 他们是这么告诉我的, |
[15:12] | Dead. Killed. | 死了,被杀了 |
[15:15] | It isn’t true. | 这不是真的 |
[15:19] | My advice, | 我的意见是 |
[15:22] | best forget about him. | 最好忘记他 |
[15:23] | Best get on with your life. | 最好继续过你自己的生活 |
[15:26] | It isn’t true. | 这不是真的 |
[15:28] | It’s not so bad. | 这也不算太坏 |
[15:30] | You’ve still got people that love you. | 你身边还有很多爱你的人 |
[15:32] | Look to them, eh? | 看看他们 |
[15:34] | Isn’t that right Niobe? | 内奥比,你说是不是 |
[15:36] | Best she gets on with her life. | 她最好坚强活下去 |
[15:38] | Best she looks to the people that love her. | 为了那些爱她的人 |
[15:44] | Forget Evander. Forget the past. | 忘记伊万德,忘记过去 |
[15:54] | Well, I’m away. | 好了,我走了 |
[15:56] | Need a drop of wine to set me up for the day. | 得去喝两杯为这一整天提提神 |
[16:17] | Lyde, please don’t. | 莱蒂,请别这样 |
[16:22] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 我真难过,对不起 |
[16:27] | You’re sorry? | 你抱歉? |
[16:29] | It’s too late for sorry, isn’t it? | 现在说抱歉太晚了,不是吗? |
[16:31] | You weren’t sorry when you were fucking him, were you? | 你跟他上床的时候怎么不知道对不起? |
[16:33] | You weren’t sorry then. I piss on your sorrow! | 你那个时候不知道抱歉,我去你妈的抱歉 |
[16:36] | Shh! I will not shh. You shh! | 我不会,嘘 你 |
[16:38] | You’re a thief and a whore and you stole my husband! | 你是个贼,是个婊子,你偷走了我的丈夫 |
[16:41] | I stole nothing! He came to me! | 我什么也没偷,是他来找我的 |
[16:43] | He came to me! I never loved him. I love my husband! | 他来找我,我从来就没有爱过他,我爱我的丈夫 |
[16:46] | And if you’d done- if you’d been– | 要是你…如果你是… |
[16:49] | If I had done what? | 如果我怎么样? |
[16:53] | If I had given him a child. Is that it? | 如果我能给他生个小孩,对不对? |
[16:56] | I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please forgive me! | 对不起,请原谅我,请原谅我 |
[16:58] | Forgive me! I curse you, sister. | 原谅我! 我诅咒你,姐姐 |
[17:02] | By grace of the Furies, I curse you. | 以复仇女神的名义起誓,我诅咒你 |
[17:09] | I’ll keep your secret | 我会替你保守秘密 |
[17:12] | for the sake of the child, | 看在孩子的份上 |
[17:15] | but don’t you ever… | 但从今以后你… |
[17:17] | ever speak to me again. | 你再也不要跟我说一句话 |
[17:45] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[17:57] | Ah! | |
[18:01] | Bravo. Bravo. | 精彩,精彩 |
[18:04] | A little blood lust suits you, Octavian. | 一点嗜血欲望很适合你,屋大维 |
[18:06] | You look very handsome. Does he not? | 他很英俊吧,是不是? |
[18:08] | He does. Titus Pullo is a good teacher. | 是的 泰特斯·波罗是个好老师 |
[18:11] | Well it’s a pity Caesar isn’t here. | 很遗憾恺撒不在这里 |
[18:13] | He’d put you on his staff immediately. | 不然他会立刻把你编入他的军队里 |
[18:16] | Perhaps you should go and join him in Greece, | 也许你该到希腊去加入他 |
[18:18] | get some real Pompeian blood on your sword. | 让你的剑沾点儿真正的庞贝的血 |
[18:21] | Don’t be silly, Mother. Well why not? | 别说傻话了,母亲 为什么不? |
[18:23] | If we are not quick, Pompey and Cato and all those fools | 要是我们不赶快,庞贝和卡托,还有那些傻瓜们 |
[18:26] | will be dead before Octavian gets his chance to shine. | 在屋大维崭露头角之前就死掉了 |
[18:29] | He’s still a child. I am not. | 他还是个孩子 我不是 |
[18:31] | He is not. He is quite the little man now. | 他不是,他现在是个实足的小男子汉了 |
[18:32] | I should think there’s more to manhood than swordplay. | 我认为长大成人可不仅仅是会舞剑 |
[18:37] | Octavian, | 屋大维 |
[18:39] | have you penetrated anyone yet? Mother, please. | 你有没有和女子交欢过? 母亲,你… |
[18:41] | Does that mean you have or haven’t? Haven’t, but– | 这是说你有过还是没有? 还没有,不过… |
[18:44] | Titus Pullo, didn’t I tell you to sort that out? | 泰特斯·波罗,我不是交待过你办这件事吗? |
[18:47] | I’m sure I did. | 我肯定我说过的 |
[18:48] | I- sorry, ma’am. I’ll see to it. | 我…对不起,夫人,我会负责办的 |
[18:51] | Do that. | 这就去办 |
[18:53] | Don’t worry, darling. There’s really nothing to it. | 别担心,亲爱的,这真没什么难的 |
[18:56] | Once you’re in the saddle, as it were, | 就好像是,只要你坐上了马鞍 |
[18:59] | it’ll all come naturally. Isn’t that right, Pullo? | 一切都来的自然了,对不对,波罗 |
[19:01] | That’s right ma’am. | 是的,夫人 |
[19:02] | And none of your sordid soldier’s she-wolves, mind you. | 我提醒你,不要你们那些臭当兵的找的那种母夜叉一样的人 |
[19:06] | Something clean and pretty. | 要干净,漂亮的 |
[19:08] | Clean and pretty it is. Good. | 是,干净,漂亮的 好 |
[19:11] | I’ll get Merula make you a toga. What else? | 我让玛茹拉给你做件外袍 |
[19:13] | Perhaps you can arrange he kill someone. | 还有什么? 也许你能安排他杀一个人? |
[19:17] | that will happen in due course. | 适当的时候,会的 |
[19:19] | We Julii always have the needful enemies. | 我们优利亚家的人总少不了敌人 |
[19:35] | Health to my child. | 保佑我的孩子健康 |
[19:39] | My daughter. | 为我的女儿 |
[19:42] | I wish for a son, a healthy son. | 我想要个儿子,一个健康的男孩 |
[20:13] | l, uh- Good night, then. | 我,呃… 那么,晚安 |
[20:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:47] | Husband. | |
[20:49] | What’s all this? | 丈夫 |
[20:50] | 这是干什么? | |
[20:53] | I thought it might please you if we had some time alone. | 我想如果我们有些独处的时间,你可能会喜欢 |
[20:59] | I sent the girls and Lucius to Clarissa. | 我把姑娘们和卢西尔斯送到克莱蕊莎那去了 |
[21:05] | And Lyde? She’s gone to a friend’s. | 莱蒂呢? 她到一个朋友家去了 |
[21:11] | Please, sit down. I’ve already eaten. | 请坐下 我已经吃过了 |
[21:16] | But– | 不过… |
[21:18] | I can have some more. | 我还可以再吃点 |
[21:25] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | Sit down with me. | 和我一起坐 |
[21:58] | That’s all right. Really, sit. | 没关系 真的,坐 |
[22:00] | I can’t finish all this on my own. | 我一个人也吃不完这所有的东西 |
[22:50] | The calendar is correct… | 日期刚好… |
[22:55] | if you would like to have me tonight. | 如果你今晚愿意要我的话 |
[23:01] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[23:04] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[24:59] | My dear Mark Antony, | 我亲爱的马克·安东尼 |
[25:01] | I hope this finds you in better health | 希望你收到这封信时身体健康, |
[25:03] | than my hopes for victory. | 这更胜于我对胜利的渴望 |
[25:05] | I chased Pompey from one end of Greece to the other | 我追赶庞贝从希腊的这一头到那一头 |
[25:07] | and he resolutely refused to fight. | 而他完全拒绝于我开战 |
[25:10] | I thought this was his usual obtuseness, | 我原认为这是他一贯的愚蠢作风 |
[25:13] | but the old man has some sense left in him yet. | 可是这老家伙还不算那么糊涂 |
[25:20] | While avoiding battle, | 他一边逃避开战 |
[25:21] | he has gathered a good 10 legions from the east, | 同时从东部纠集了十个兵团的人马 |
[25:24] | and I find myself badly outnumbered. | 这就大大超过了我方的军队人数 |
[25:33] | Now the cat barks at the dog, | 现在猫冲着狗叫嚣 |
[25:35] | and Pompey is chasing me. | 庞贝掉转头来追我了 |
[25:46] | I can outmaneuver him for a while, | 我可以以策略致胜他一时 |
[25:48] | but not forever. | 但不能一世 |
[25:53] | My men are tired and ill-supplied, | 我的人马既疲倦,粮草又不足 |
[25:55] | and we shall soon have to stand and fight. | 而且我们很快就不得不停下来,跟他开战 |
[25:58] | I ask you to bring the 13th here as speedily as you are able. | 我要你火速把13军团带过来 |
[26:17] | Damnation. | 该死的! |
[26:19] | Shall I summon the legion legates? | 宣军团来使吗? |
[26:24] | No. Wait. | 不,等等 |
[26:27] | I must think on this. | 我得考虑一下 |
[26:31] | This is lovely. | 这个真好看 |
[26:35] | Oh. Oh, it’s just your coloring. | 哦,这正是你的颜色 |
[26:38] | A little loud. I’d prefer something plainer. | 夸张了点,我喜欢简单的东西 |
[26:41] | What’s the point in plain? We shall take it. | 简单有什么好,这个我们要了 |
[26:45] | But this one… | 戴这个看看… |
[26:52] | Divine. Oh, divine. | 美极了,哦,美极了 |
[26:54] | Antony will love this. He likes me in Eastern styles. | 安东尼会喜欢这个,他喜欢看我打扮成东方风格 |
[26:59] | How much for both? 5,000. | 两个一起多少钱? 五千 |
[27:01] | You are a thief. Four and a half then. | 你不如去偷吧 那么四千五 |
[27:05] | Three. | 三千 |
[27:07] | Can we afford such expense? | 这么多钱我们付得起吗? |
[27:10] | Things as they are with Caesar in Greece, | 照恺撒在希腊的情形看 |
[27:12] | surely we should be more prudent? | 我们不应该更谨慎些吗? |
[27:14] | Don’t worry about a thing my dear, | 一点都不用担心,我亲爱的 |
[27:16] | I’m thinking ahead. | 我早想好了 |
[27:19] | Titus Pullo is here, dominus. | 泰特斯·波罗来了,少爷 |
[27:21] | Oh. Tell him I am unwell. | 哦,告诉他我不舒服 |
[27:26] | He may come back next week perhaps. | 要么让他下个星期再来 |
[27:28] | Tell him nothing of the sort. | 别跟他说这些 |
[27:31] | Octavian will be ready to see him in one moment. | 告诉他,屋大维过一会就见他 |
[27:33] | And give him a purse. | 再给他一袋钱 |
[27:35] | You’ve put off this moment long enough, my dear. | 亲爱的,你已经拖得够久的了 |
[27:38] | Mother– | 母亲 |
[27:38] | You will penetrate someone today or I will | 你今天必须去找个女孩子交欢 |
[27:40] | burn your wretched books in the yard. | 不然我就把你的破书都烧了 |
[27:44] | Off with you. | 你下去吧 |
[27:58] | Coming through. Noble coming through. Make way there. | 借过,有贵族过来了,让路 |
[28:13] | Don’t worry, young master. There’s nothing to it. | 别担心,少爷,这不算什么的 |
[28:17] | If there is nothing to it, why is such a fuss made of the thing? | 要是没什么,为什么搞得这么大惊小怪的? |
[28:22] | You’ll soon find out. | 你很快就知道了 |
[28:33] | vai, vai! Be off with you! | 去,去,你给我出去! |
[28:35] | This isn’t no infantry fuckhole, thank you very much. | 这儿可不是兵团的妓寨,谢谢,请走 |
[28:37] | Now now, my honey, calm your stomach. | 不,甜心,别动肝火 |
[28:40] | We’ve come for the young master here. | 我们来是为了这位年轻的少爷 |
[28:42] | Andwe’rewell coind. | 我们有的是钱 |
[28:44] | Oh well, excuse me, of course. | 哦,好吧,请你一定别介意 |
[28:48] | I meant no disrespect. | 我不是故意无礼的 |
[28:49] | We’re honored to service you, young master. | 我们很荣幸为你效劳,少爷 |
[28:52] | And what would be the young master’s pleasure? | 年轻的少爷喜欢什么样的呢? |
[28:58] | First timer. Nothing too savory. | 他是第一次,找个好点的 |
[29:03] | I’m sure we have just the thing. | 我保证我们有你中意的 |
[29:14] | Something exotic, perhaps? | 一点异国情调,如何? |
[29:20] | Or else something young? | 要么年轻点的? |
[29:22] | Light, simple. | 清秀,天真 |
[29:26] | Little bit skinny, isn’t it? | 太瘦了点,是不是? |
[29:29] | Won’t know he’s been, will he? | 完了他都不会有感觉,是不是? |
[29:31] | Won’t know you’ve been. | 你都不会有感觉的 |
[29:34] | More substance, | 这个丰满些 |
[29:36] | yet still nymphlike, | 可仍是个美少女 |
[29:39] | graceful. | 很优雅 |
[29:44] | This one’s fresh off the boat… | 这个是刚从船上运到的… |
[29:47] | That will be fine. Hold on, young master. | 就那个吧 慢着,少爷 |
[29:49] | No point hurrying. | |
[29:51] | Big decision, this. | 这可是个重大的决定 |
[29:53] | Let’s have a look at- This one is perfectly adequate. | 让我们看看… 这个已经足够了 |
[29:56] | You will be utterly satisfied, I assure you. | 我保证,一定让你完全满意 |
[29:59] | Egeria, go prepare yourself. | 依吉莉娅,你去准备一下 |
[30:03] | If we might dispense with the pecuniary details… | 如果我们能把钱的问题先清一下… |
[30:08] | Oh, right. | 呃? 哦,好的 |
[30:11] | What’s your price then? 1,000. | 你要什么价 一千 |
[30:14] | Gerrae! | 什么!? |
[30:15] | I could have half the whores in Narbo for that, and their mothers. | 这个价我可以把纳波一半的妓女都睡了,再加上她们的老妈 |
[30:18] | We’re not in Narbo, whatever that might be. | 我们可不是在纳波 我管你那是什么 |
[30:22] | All right, mydove. | 好吧,我的鸽子 |
[30:24] | We’ll pay. | 我们给 |
[30:27] | But the girl better fuck him like Helen of Troy with her ass on fire, | 但那个女孩最好像特洛伊里的海伦一样使出她的看家本事伺候他 |
[30:30] | or I’ll know the reason why. | 否则我要你好看 |
[30:45] | Speak. Gnaeus Pompey Magnus sends greetings. | 说话 格涅乌斯·庞贝·麦格纳斯送来他的问候 |
[30:49] | He hopes you find his house satisfactory. | 希望你在他的房子里住的还满意 |
[30:52] | It’ll do. | 马马虎虎 |
[30:55] | Get to his point. His point. | 说他的重点 他的重点 |
[30:58] | Caesar is doomed and you with him, | 恺撒注定要失败的,而你和他一起 |
[31:00] | unless you make a separate peace. And? | 除非你庞贝单独讲和 还有呢? |
[31:06] | If you do, Pompey will be merciful and generous. | 如果你这样做,庞贝就对你手下留情,不与你计较 |
[31:09] | How? | 怎么个留情法? |
[31:10] | He will give you your life. A province. | 他会留你的性命,再给你一个省 |
[31:13] | Money enough to preserve your dignity. | 和足够的钱来保证你的尊严 |
[31:17] | What makes him think I value my life so high? | 是什么让他觉得我会把我自己的性命看得这么值钱? |
[31:22] | Why have you not left for Greece? | 那你为什么还没有去希腊呢? |
[31:25] | Do not smile at me. | 别跟我笑 |
[31:29] | Return tomorrow. I will give Pompey his answer then. | 明天再来,到时我会给庞贝一个答复 |
[31:36] | Not that way. | 不是那边 |
[31:43] | And disguiseyourself. | 别让人看见你 |
[32:02] | Dismissed. | 下去吧 |
[32:15] | You take clothes down? | 你把衣服脱下来? |
[32:19] | That’s an interesting accent. | 你的口音真好笑 |
[32:24] | No understand. | 不懂 |
[32:30] | Where– | 哪里… |
[32:32] | are you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[32:35] | Oh. Where from. | 哦,哪里来的 |
[32:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:39] | You don’t know where you’re from? | 你不知道自己是哪里人? |
[32:45] | Rome take me very young. | 罗马很小就把我带走了 |
[32:49] | Kill mother, father, brother, | 杀了妈妈,爸爸,弟弟 |
[32:53] | take me. | 把我带走了 |
[32:57] | Oh. I see. Sad. | 哦,我明白了,可怜 |
[33:18] | Turn over, would you? | 你背过去,行吗? |
[33:25] | On your hands and knees. | 趴到床上 |
[33:36] | Ah! | |
[33:43] | Nice place, this. | 这地方不错 |
[33:45] | Clean. | 干净 |
[33:52] | I don’t suppose, | 我想我没有 |
[33:54] | seeing as I’m with the quality… | 这个资格在这儿… |
[33:56] | Not a chance. | 一点也没有 |
[34:06] | No no no. No, do it for real. Fight. | 不,不,来真的,真打 |
[34:13] | Oh, come on, fight, damn you! Fight! | 哦,来呀,真打,该死的,打! |
[34:17] | That’s better! | 这样好多了! |
[34:18] | Mmm, good. | 嗯,好 |
[34:29] | Brava, Cynthia! Brava! | 好啊,辛西娅,精彩! |
[34:31] | Oh, don’t be so silly, it’s just a scratch now. | 哦,傻丫头,这不过是点擦伤 |
[34:40] | There there. | 没事,没事 |
[34:43] | Yes, Posca, what is it? | 波斯卡,到底什么事? |
[34:45] | I am to remind you of your dinner tonight with Atia of the Julii. | 我是来提醒你,你和优利亚家的阿提娅约好今晚共进晚餐 |
[34:50] | Sons of Dis. | 他妈的! |
[34:54] | Now, run along. | 走吧 |
[34:59] | Where is he? Where can he be? | 他在哪?他到哪去了? |
[35:02] | Busy man. Politics. | 大忙人,他要搞政治 |
[35:03] | Politics? He promised he would come. | 政治?他答应过我要来的 |
[35:06] | Castor! | 卡斯特! |
[35:08] | Send a man to Pompey’s– | 派人到庞贝, |
[35:11] | I mean, Mark Antony’s villa and enquire his whereabouts. | 我是说,马克·安东尼的住所,询问他的下落 |
[35:13] | Antony’s whereabouts, immediately, domina. | 安东尼的下落,立刻就去,夫人 |
[35:15] | Do not say it is I who sends to ask. | 别说是我派人问的 |
[35:17] | Not you sends to ask. | 不是你派人去问的 |
[35:20] | Stay. He’ll know it is I who asked. | 慢着,他肯定会知道是我问的 |
[35:22] | Send no one. | 不用派人了 |
[35:24] | I will send no one. | 我不派人了 |
[35:26] | If he comes, he comes, I don’t care! | 如果他来就来了,我才不在乎 |
[35:50] | Halt! | |
[35:53] | Welcome, dominus. | 欢迎驾到,老爷 |
[36:24] | Sorry to be so horribly late. Endless business. | 抱歉迟到得太晚了,公事没完没了 |
[36:29] | Will you forgive me? Of course. | 你原谅我吗? 当然 |
[36:31] | I confess, I had quite forgotten you were coming. | 老实说,我几乎都不记得你要来了 |
[36:33] | So this is a lovely surprise. | 这还真是个意外的惊喜 |
[36:36] | Excuse me a moment, I will go and dress correctly. | 失陪一下,我去换件像样的衣服 |
[37:28] | Mmm. Here he is, | 他出来了 |
[37:30] | young Apollo! | 小太阳神 |
[37:31] | How was it? It was pleasant. | 怎么样? |
[37:32] | 很愉快 | |
[37:35] | Pleasant? I should say so. | 愉快?我就说了 |
[37:38] | How was he? Like bull. | 他怎么样? 像头牛 |
[38:10] | What’s wrong? Nothing. | 怎么了? 没什么 |
[38:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:23] | Mark Antony does not intend to go to Greece to help Caesar. | 马克·安东尼不打算到希腊去援助恺撒 |
[38:28] | I have sworn loyalty to a man of no honor. | 我发誓效忠了一个不讲信义的人 |
[38:33] | Well you don’t have to go to Greece then. | 至少这样你就不用去希腊了啊 |
[38:36] | We’ll be together. It’s true, but still. | 我们就可以在一起了 是的,但还是 |
[38:41] | Haven’t you always said Caesar’s cause is wrong? | 你不总说恺撒做的事不对吗? |
[38:45] | That is not the point. | 这个不是重点 |
[38:47] | There is a moral principle involved. | 这关系到道德原则 |
[38:55] | What an idiot you are! | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[39:12] | Not hungry? | 你不饿? |
[39:14] | Oh, after so many years of soldier’s porridge, I am easily sated. | 哦,在军队里喝了这么多年的稀粥,我现在很容易就满足了 |
[39:19] | Well, this last news from Greece | 看来这从希腊来的最新消息 |
[39:23] | cannot have improved your appetite. | 也没能给你增加点食欲 |
[39:25] | Hardly. | 没有 |
[39:26] | And is it really so bad? Caesar always finds a way to win. | 真有这么糟吗?恺撒总能找到赢的办法 |
[39:29] | Pompey has gathered 10 men for every one of Caesar’s. | 庞贝的人马是恺撒的十倍 |
[39:33] | Arithmetic has no mercy. | 这数字是不讲情面的 |
[39:35] | I’d feared it was so. | 我也担心是这样 |
[39:39] | What do you intend to do then? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[39:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:54] | You’ve become a powerful man. The people love you. | 你已经是一个有权势的人了,人民也爱戴你 |
[39:59] | Only because they don’t know me. | 这不过是因为他们不了解我 |
[40:01] | You could be the first man in Rome, if you wanted. | 要是你愿意,你可以成为罗马的第一人 |
[40:05] | I hadn’t thought about it like that. | 我从没这么想过 |
[40:08] | Well, you should. | 那你应该… |
[40:11] | You should think about that. | 你该好好想想 |
[40:15] | I’m thinking about something entirely different. | 我在想一些截然不同的东西 |
[40:19] | Mmm. | |
[40:47] | Water. | 水 |
[41:12] | I could sleep for a week. | 我能睡上一个星期 |
[41:21] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[41:28] | We should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[41:33] | Married? | 结婚? |
[41:36] | Why should we want to do that of all things? | 我们为什么想要这么做? |
[41:40] | Perhaps I love you. Ah. | 也许因为我爱你 |
[41:44] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
[41:46] | For a moment there you had me worried. | 有那么一下,你还真吓着我了 |
[41:49] | I am not joking with you. | 我不是在跟你开玩笑 |
[41:52] | Oh, my dear woman. | 哦,我亲爱的女人哪! |
[41:54] | Please don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[41:58] | I’m not going soft on you. | 我不是想跟你装温柔 |
[41:59] | I’m thinking strategically. | 我是从战略上考虑 |
[42:01] | If Caesar is defeated, | 如果恺撒战败了 |
[42:03] | I can’t very well form an alliance with the Pompeians. | 我不可能和庞贝一党结成良好的同盟 |
[42:08] | I need protection. True. | 我需要保护 对 |
[42:14] | What’s in it for me? | 这有我什么事? |
[42:17] | If Caesar is defeated– | 如果恺撒战败了… |
[42:19] | Then I will be defeated also. | 那我也同样战败了 |
[42:20] | Only if you join him in Greece. | 除非你到希腊去加入他 |
[42:23] | But if you stay in Rome, | 但如果你留在罗马 |
[42:25] | you will be very well situated. | 你将会有很好地位 |
[42:27] | You have the people with you, | 人民站在你一边 |
[42:29] | you have possession of the city. | 这个城市也是属于你的 |
[42:31] | You only lack money. | 你缺的只是钱 |
[42:33] | And whilst your name is perfectly respectable– | 同时人们也非常尊敬你的名字… |
[42:35] | I am no patrician. Exactly. | 我不是贵族 正是 |
[42:38] | But allied with my house, you would have both coin and nobility | 可是一旦和我的家族结合,你就既有了钱,也有了贵族身份 |
[42:41] | to make yourself king if you wished it so. | 要是你愿意,你还可以称王 |
[42:44] | And you would be queen. | 而你就是王后 |
[42:46] | I would be your loving and obedient wife. | 我会是爱你的,顺从你的妻子 |
[42:51] | If only I were willing to desert a friend. | 只要我愿意背弃一个朋友 |
[42:54] | A man of your own blood. | 一个和你同血缘的人 |
[42:56] | Oh, too honorable for that, are you? I like to appear so. | 哦,你太高尚了,这不适合你,是吗? 我希望我表面上是的 |
[42:59] | But I don’t think you’ll die for the sake of appearances. | 可我不认为你会为了面子而死 |
[43:06] | Will I not? Caesar will die in any case. | 我不会吗? 恺撒不管怎么样都会死的 |
[43:10] | But you are far too clever to share his fate needlessly. | 但你很聪明,不会无端端地陪他去送死的 |
[43:20] | I had not realized until now… | 我知道现在才意识到… |
[43:24] | what a wicked old harpy you really are. | 你原来是个多么邪恶的老女妖啊! |
[43:42] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[43:45] | Get out! | 给我滚! |
[44:05] | Thank you, Pullo. | 谢谢你,波罗 |
[44:09] | Atattention! | 立正! |
[44:46] | Ow. | |
[45:07] | Abed in daylight, what luxury. | 大白天的能在床上躺着,多奢侈啊 |
[45:09] | Wickedness. | 不道德吗? |
[45:11] | Father, that dwarf is asking for you. | 父亲,那个侏儒来找你 |
[45:18] | Excellency Mark Antony | 马克·安东尼阁下 |
[45:19] | orders 13th Legion to muster on the Field of Mars. | 下令13军团在到战神之地去集合 |
[45:22] | Why? Where are we going? Greece. | 为什么?我们要上哪儿去? 希腊 |
[45:55] | Tribune! | 护民官! |
[45:58] | What shall I tell Pompey? Oh! | 我应该怎么答复庞贝? |
[46:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:03] | Excuse me. I had forgot you. | 对不起,我把你给忘了 |
[46:32] | His skin is a little dry. | 他的皮肤有点干燥 |
[46:34] | Have him well-oiled before he is presented. | 把他送出去之前,好好给他上点油 |
[46:37] | Bona dea. | 哦,天哪! |
[46:39] | I am afraid to ask. Gifts for Servilia. | 我怕这个是…? 给赛维莉娅的礼物 |
[46:47] | How fine you look. Let me see. | 你真帅,让我好好看看 |
[46:51] | I am so proud of you. You’re a real man at last, eh? | 我太为你骄傲了,你终于成了一个真正的男人了 |
[46:55] | Why are we giving gifts to Servilia? | 我们为什么要给赛维莉娅送礼? |
[46:57] | The old crow stands in well with Cato and the rest. | 那只老乌鸦和卡托,还有其他人关系挺好 |
[47:00] | When Caesar and his dog Antony are defeated– | 当恺撒和他的走狗马克·安东尼战败的时候… |
[47:02] | If they are defeated. | 如果他们会失败的话 |
[47:03] | When they are defeated, we’ll need her good will. | 当他们失败的时候 我们得要让她帮忙说好话 |
[47:06] | And this will buy it, you think? I do not see why not. | 而你认为送这个可以收买她? 我没觉得有什么不行 |
[47:09] | A large penis is always welcome. | 又粗又长的玩意总是受欢迎的 |
[47:12] | You think it’s not enough? After what you did to her? | 你觉得这还不够吗? 在你对她做了的那些事情之后? |
[47:14] | What I did? What did I do to her? Please! I’m not stupid. | 我做什么了?我对她做了什么了? 别装蒜了,我又不傻 |
[47:18] | It was you made Caesar renounce her. | 是你搞的让恺撒和她断绝关系的 |
[47:20] | What if I did? She doesn’t know it. Does she not? | 就算是我做的,她又不知道 她会不知道? |
[47:23] | She’s not stupid either. Servilia has no guile in her. | 她也不傻啊 赛维莉亚人从不耍手段 |
[47:27] | If she knows it, we would certainly have heard about it. | 如果她知道了,我们肯定会听说的 |
[47:29] | You know best, I’m sure. | 你自己最清楚了,我肯定 |
[47:31] | In any case, you will take the gifts to her | 无论如何,我们要把这份礼给她 |
[47:34] | and see what she’s thinking. | 看她是怎么想的 |
[47:36] | She’s always been very fond of you. | 她一直很喜欢你 |
[47:40] | And you will go to Mediolanum. | 而你要到米狄欧兰侬(米兰)去 |
[47:42] | Timon will take you. Mediolanum? | 泰门会送你去 米狄欧兰侬? |
[47:44] | Yes, they have a very good academy there. | 是,他们在那儿有个很好的学院 |
[47:46] | I don’t understand. You’re a man now. | 我不明白 你是个男人了 |
[47:49] | Rome’s not safe for men of the Julii. | 对优利亚家的男人来说罗马不再是个安全的地方 |
[47:54] | His toenails are ugly. | 他的脚趾甲太难看了 |
[47:56] | Have them cut and painted and put some flowers on his head. | 让他们给他修剪一下,再上色,再给他头上戴点花 |
[47:59] | Oh, and send over some ice. Six barrels, say. | 哦,送点冰过来,六桶吧 |
[48:01] | Six barrels of ice. | 六桶冰 |
[48:08] | Well, don’t look so foolish. | 别傻看着 |
[48:10] | I know what I’m about. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[48:22] | Your mother’s too kind. | 你母亲太客气了 |
[48:27] | To what do I owe this generosity? | 她送这么大方的礼,是要我用什么来还? |
[48:30] | It’s a gesture of friendship. | 这只一种出于友谊的表示 |
[48:34] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[48:36] | Thank your mother for her… friendship. | 谢谢你母亲的…友谊 |
[48:39] | I hope one day to reciprocate her… | 我希望有一天我能报答她的… |
[48:43] | friendship. | 友谊 |
[48:48] | I will go then. | 那我走了 |
[48:53] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[48:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:00] | Please, forgive my ill humor. | 请原谅我的坏脾气 |
[49:03] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么要原谅的 |
[49:06] | I have known you since you were a little girl. You have a good soul. | 你还是个小女孩的时候我就认识你了,你有一颗善良的心灵 |
[49:11] | I know that whatever others might do, | 我知道不管别人做了什么 |
[49:14] | you are blameless. | 你是无辜的 |
[49:17] | I know that. | 这点我明白 |
[49:18] | I- I do not- that is, I cannot– | 我…我没有做,那是,我不能… |
[49:21] | Shh shh shh shh. | 嘘,嘘 |
[49:23] | It’s all right. There’s no need. | 没关系,不用解释了 |
[49:30] | Tell your mother | 告诉你妈妈 |
[49:32] | that I am grateful for the gifts | 我很感谢她的礼物 |
[49:35] | and that I treasure her friendship as always. | 我还是一如既往的珍惜和她的友谊 |
[49:44] | You must come and visit me again. Will you? | 你一定要再来看我,好吗? |
[49:48] | I will. Promise? | 我会的 你保证? |
[49:51] | I want there to be no ill feeling between us. | 我希望我们俩之间没有反感 |
[49:55] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[50:08] | You be a good girl. | 你作个好女孩 |
[50:12] | Do as you’re told. | 要听话 |
[50:22] | I’ll wait for you outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[50:27] | Shh shh shh. | |
[50:50] | Bellona protect you. | 愿战争女神保佑你 |
[50:54] | And Juno keep you. | 神后也保佑你 |
[52:31] | A fleet of ships has set sail for Greece | 一支舰队已经出发驶向希腊 |
[52:34] | carrying the army of General Mark Antony. | 它满载着马克·安东尼将军的军队 |
[52:39] | This month’s public bread | 这个月的公共面包 |
[52:42] | is provided by the Capitoline Brotherhood of Millers. | 是由卡比托奈山的兄弟磨坊提供的 |
[52:45] | The Brotherhood uses only the finest flour. | 兄弟磨坊只用最精良的面粉 |
[52:48] | True Roman bread, | 制作纯正的罗马面包 |
[52:51] | for true Romans. | 给真正的罗马人 |
[53:11] | This is cac, this is! I’m wet through. | 大难临头了,我全身都湿透了 |
[53:13] | We’re perfectly safe. | 我们安全的很! |
[53:15] | A very good offering was made to Triton! | 已经向海神敬献过了丰厚的贡品 |
[53:17] | If Triton can’t keep me drier than this, he can suck my cock! | 如果海神不能把我身上弄干点儿,那就见他的鬼去吧 |
[53:23] | Why can’t you learn to keep your fat mouth shut?! | 你怎么学不会闭上你的臭嘴 |