时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:17] | “A fine reward is offered for the return | 克劳迪亚斯·阿皮亚斯家有偿寻找 |
[03:18] | of a slave woman stolen…or absconded from the house of Claudius Appius. | 寻找一名被拐骗或者逃跑的女奴隶 |
[03:27] | The following noblemen returning from Greece | 下列贵族将从希腊归来 |
[03:30] | have received pardon of Caesar and must not be harmed: | 他们已经被恺撒赦免是不允许受到伤害的 |
[03:35] | Publius Servilius Casca, | 帕布里斯·瑟卫里斯·佳斯佳 |
[03:38] | Marcus Tullius Cicero, | 马科斯·图里亚斯·西赛罗 |
[03:41] | Gaius Cassius Longinus | 盖乌斯·卡西亚斯·隆吉纳斯 |
[03:44] | and Marcus Junius Brutus. | 以及马科斯·朱尼厄斯·布鲁图斯 |
[03:49] | The traitor Pompey has fled to Egypt. | 叛国者庞贝已经逃向埃及 |
[03:52] | Glorious Caesar follows.” | 伟大的恺撒紧随其后 |
[04:24] | Shoulder arms! | 武器,上肩 |
[04:28] | Forward! | 向前两步 |
[04:31] | Forward face! | 转身 |
[04:35] | Forward march! | 向前,齐步走 |
[05:24] | Behold, Ptolemy, | 看那,托勒密 |
[05:27] | he of the two ladies, | 拥有两位女神 |
[05:30] | he of sedge and bee. | 富饶的上下埃及 |
[05:34] | Behold Ptolemy, | 看那,托勒密 |
[05:37] | Son of Ra, | 太阳神之子 |
[05:39] | Ptolemy the Divine. | 非凡的托勒密 |
[05:49] | Greetings– | 祝福… |
[06:22] | How long may we hope for the blessing of your presence? | 不知道您的大驾将会滞留多久? |
[06:25] | Not long. | 不会很长 |
[06:26] | Oh, we are desolated. | 噢,我们感到些忧郁 |
[06:27] | If His Glorious Honor cares to divulge his purpose here, | 如果显赫而又高贵的他能够透露一些到此的目的 |
[06:31] | the servants of the Mighty Lion | 雄狮的奴仆肯定万分荣耀的为您效劳, |
[06:35] | would be ecstatic to help you in any way whatsoever. | 无论什么要求,何种方式 |
[06:39] | That is most kind of you. | 你真是太客气了 |
[06:44] | How goes your preparation for war? | 你们的战争准备做得如何了? |
[06:48] | War? | 战争? |
[06:51] | We have no war prepared. | 我们没有需要准备的战争 |
[06:52] | I’m misinformed then. | 那我肯定是得到了错误的消息 |
[06:54] | I was told the sister of the Mighty Lion | 我听说雄狮的姐姐 |
[06:56] | disputes his right to the throne. | 对于他王位权力有所质疑 |
[06:59] | Do not speak of her. | 不许说她 |
[07:02] | I piss on her! I shit on her! | 我唾弃她! |
[07:03] | 我践踏她! | |
[07:05] | It is true our beloved princess | 我们敬爱的公主 |
[07:08] | has listened to ill counsel and raised some absurd claim. | 确实听从了一些恶意的劝告,提出了荒谬的主张 |
[07:13] | But… she has no support, | 但是,完全没人支持她… |
[07:15] | none but traitors and barbarians. | 除了,那些叛国者跟野蛮人外 |
[07:20] | What was that name? | 那个名字是什么来着? |
[07:23] | Deilogos of Pergamum. | 博格门的达洛加斯 |
[07:24] | He can raise 10 legions. | 他可以征集10个军团 |
[07:27] | Deilogos of Pergamum | 博格门的达洛加斯 |
[07:29] | can raise 10 legions for her. | 可以为她征召10个军团 |
[07:33] | A petty bandit. I assure you, you have no problem, | 一个卑微的强盗而已,我向您保证,肯定没有问题 |
[07:37] | no fears at all about Cleopatra. | 完全不用担心克利奥帕特拉(埃及艳后) |
[07:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[07:41] | Well, nobody knows. | 嗯,没人知道 |
[07:43] | Somewhere in the south, we believe. | 我们相信是在南部的某个地方 |
[07:46] | He lies. They have her. | 他在说谎,她在他们手里 |
[07:49] | This dispute between you both must end. | 你们双方对于王权的质疑必须要结束 |
[07:53] | Rome desires Egypt to be at peace. | 罗马想要的是一个稳定的埃及 |
[07:57] | Your grain ships must keep sailing. | 你们的谷物必须还要不断海运到罗马 |
[08:00] | We are in absolute control of the country, | 整个国家绝对在我们的掌握之中 |
[08:02] | from the lighthouse to the Cataracts. | 从海边到瀑布,到处都在控制之中 |
[08:04] | Good, in that case you should have no trouble | 很好,这样的话把庞贝·麦格纳斯交给我了 |
[08:06] | in handing over Pompey Magnus. | 对你们来说,就不会很麻烦了 |
[08:09] | I do not like his tone. | 我不喜欢他的声音 |
[08:11] | He can go. | 他可以走了 |
[08:15] | Master, do you remember what we spoke of before? | 主人,您还记得我们之前说的? |
[08:19] | Of crocodile and fox? | 鳄鱼跟狐狸的故事吗? |
[08:22] | Let us show him our surprise! | 让我们给他一点惊讶! |
[08:25] | All right, go on. Show him. | 好吧,继续,给他看吧 |
[08:31] | Ahem… | 荣耀的阁下 |
[08:32] | We have a gift for you, Glorious Excellency, | 我们为您准备了一个礼物 |
[08:35] | that we think you will be very pleased with. | 我们想您肯定会非常喜欢的 |
[09:17] | We were going to make him a body, | 我们准备为他做个身体 |
[09:19] | moving arms and legs, and do a mime show with real animals and everything– | 活动的胳膊和腿跟真实的动物以及其他东西做个滑稽剧… |
[09:22] | Silence! | 安静! |
[09:34] | Shame on the house of Ptolemies for such barbarity. Shame. | 我深深地为托勒密家族这种野蛮的行为而感到羞耻,羞耻! |
[09:38] | But… you are enemies. | 但是…你们是敌人啊 |
[09:41] | He was a consul of Rome! | 他是罗马的执政官 |
[09:52] | Aconsul ofRome. | 罗马的执政官! |
[09:55] | To die in this sordid way– | 以这种肮脏的方式死去 |
[09:57] | quartered like some low thief– | 跟一些低贱的小偷一样被肢解 |
[10:01] | shame! | 耻辱! |
[10:07] | Where is the rest of him? | 他剩下的部分都在哪里? |
[10:09] | Eh, um, he has been cremated… | 呃,嗯,已经被火葬了… |
[10:11] | with all proper funeral rites of course. With all decorum. | 当然…是在符合所有礼节的情况下进行的 |
[10:17] | I shall return tomorrow, | 我明天会回来 |
[10:20] | at which time you will give me the man that took Pompey’s life. | 到时候,你把杀了庞贝的人交给我 |
[11:27] | Captain says the wind is fair. | 船长说风向很好 |
[11:30] | Good. We can leave whenever you like. | 好的 我们可以在你希望的时候离开 |
[11:34] | You will take half the men, return to Rome immediately. | 你带着一半的人手马上赶回罗马 |
[11:39] | You shall have the honor of announcing Pompey’s death. | 宣布庞贝死讯的荣耀就留给你了 |
[11:43] | I shall follow you… | 我会回去的… |
[11:46] | when I’ve settled things here. | 只要我把这里的事情解决完了 |
[11:54] | Settled things? Settled what things? | 解决事情?解决什么事情? |
[11:57] | Civil war is in the air. | 埃及内战迫在眉睫 |
[12:00] | It must be prevented. | 必须要阻止 |
[12:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:05] | Let the wretches fight it out. | 让这些不幸的人打个天昏地暗吧 |
[12:09] | War will disrupt the grain supply. | 战争会破坏来自埃及的谷物 |
[12:12] | Without Egyptian grain, Rome goes hungry. | 如果没有了埃及的粮食整个罗马都会挨饿 |
[12:16] | It would be… unwise not to intervene. | 不插手的话,将会是…不明智的 |
[12:20] | And how will you intervene with only half a legion? | 只有半个军团,你如何插手? |
[12:24] | I do not intend to fight. | 我没有打算通过战斗的方式进行 |
[12:26] | I shall merely arbitrate the various factions. | 我只会为双方派别做出裁断 |
[12:31] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得可真轻松 |
[12:33] | Those various factions are united only by their hatred of Rome. | 仅仅是对于罗马的仇恨就会让这些派别联合起来 |
[12:40] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[12:42] | Ptolemy might use you to rouse the people against a common enemy. | 托勒密可能会用你来唤起公众对于一个共同敌人的仇恨 |
[12:46] | I have conquered Gaul. | 我征服了高卢 |
[12:49] | I have defeated Pompey Magnus. | 我击败了庞贝·麦格纳斯 |
[12:51] | I think I can handle a small boy and a eunuch. | 我想我能够对付一个小男孩跟太监的 |
[12:54] | A small boy with 100,000 men. | 一个有十万手下的小男孩 |
[12:57] | I am aware of that! | 我知道这一点! |
[12:59] | He’s still a boy nonetheless. | 但是他还只是个小男孩 |
[13:01] | You seem to forget that our war is not over yet. | 你似乎忘记了我们自己的战事还没有结束 |
[13:06] | Cato and Scipio are still at large. | 卡托跟西比乌仍然在逃 |
[13:09] | Given time, they will raise another army. | 稍作喘息,他们会征召出另一只军队 |
[13:12] | And when they do I shall crush them. | 那么如果他们这么做的话我会击垮他们的 |
[13:14] | I’m glad you’re so confident. | 我很高兴你如此自信 |
[13:17] | Some would call it hubris. | 有些人会称之为自大 |
[13:19] | It’s only hubris if I fail. | 只有我失败了,才能说是自大 |
[13:30] | Remember, she is a princess of ancient blood. | 记住,她是一个有着悠久历史的王族的公主 |
[13:34] | When you find her you will treat her with the utmost respect. | 当你们找到她的时候对待她要有最深的敬意 |
[13:38] | You must obey her in all things, within reason. | 任何合理的要求都必须被满足 |
[13:41] | Understood, sir. | 明白,长官 |
[13:43] | I’m counting on you, vorenus. | 都看你的了,乌瑞纳斯 |
[13:49] | You have something to say? | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[13:51] | Regarding Pompey Magnus, sir, I wish to apologize. | 我希望为庞贝·麦格纳斯的事情道歉 |
[13:54] | It was my actions that brought him here to this end. | 正是由于我的行为而使他走到了这个结局 |
[13:59] | If I had done my duty- lndeed. | 如果我能够尽我的责任 当然 |
[14:05] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[14:32] | Pompey’s murderer. | 杀死庞贝的凶手 |
[14:35] | Alas, he has run away. | 啊,他已经逃走了 |
[14:37] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[14:41] | In the meantime… | 除此之外… |
[14:43] | these instruments tabulate the money that was borrowed | 这个文书列出了陛下 |
[14:47] | by His Majesty’s illustrious father, Ptolemy Xll. | 光耀伟大的父亲托勒密12世所借的钱 |
[14:51] | In the name of the Republic, I have come to collect. | 我以共和国的名义来收取欠款 |
[14:54] | 17 thousand thousand drachma. | 1,700万银币 |
[15:02] | 17? | 1,700万? |
[15:04] | Absurd! | 太荒谬了! |
[15:08] | Four, perhaps. | 大概应该是400万吧 |
[15:09] | The tabulation includes all monies borrowed from Pompey | 欠单里包括了所有从庞贝那里借的钱 |
[15:14] | and other agents of the Republic now unable to collect. | 还包括了其他无法来收取欠款的共和国人的钱 |
[15:17] | That is not just! | 这是不公正的! |
[15:20] | Post-mortem interests of this type | 所有故去者这类生前的利益 |
[15:22] | are legally entailed to the presiding consul, | 都已经合法的转移给了目前的执政官 |
[15:25] | i.e. Gaius Julius Caesar. | 也就是盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[15:27] | It’s law. Roman law. | 法律就是这样 罗马的法律 |
[15:29] | Is there some other form of law… | 难道还有其他的什么法律… |
[15:33] | you wretched woman? | 你这个卑贱的女人? |
[15:37] | 1,000 apologies. Forgive us. | 万分的歉意,请原谅我们 |
[15:46] | There! | 这个! |
[15:49] | There’s for your payment. So sorry… | 这个就是给你们的欠款 非常抱歉… |
[15:52] | His Majesty forgets he is a vassal to Rome. | 陛下似乎忘记了,他只是罗马的附庸 |
[15:57] | vassal? | 附庸? |
[15:59] | vassal? I am no vassal! | 附庸?我可不是什么附庸! |
[16:00] | I am king! I am- Sit down! | 我是国王,我是… 坐回去! |
[16:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | When can I expect payment? | 我什么时候可以收到欠款? |
[16:17] | Your Honor, we have little enough ready coin for our own needs. | 大人,我们仅仅只有够自用的一些银币 |
[16:21] | Our tax farmers have not been working as they should because… | 付税的农夫们没有像以前那样耕作都是因为… |
[16:26] | Because? | 因为? |
[16:29] | Cleopatra’s foolishness has stirred unrest in some parts. | 由于克利奥帕特拉的愚蠢行为部分地区出现了动荡 |
[16:34] | Nothing serious. | 都不是大问题 |
[16:38] | Well, I do not wish to appear unreasonable. | 好吧,我不想让人认为我是不讲道理的 |
[16:42] | I will accept 10 thousand thousand drachma. | 偿还1千万银币我也可以接受 |
[16:46] | Even that amount will take many days to collect. | 即使是这个数目,也要很长时间才能凑齐 |
[16:50] | In that case, I shall have ample time to adjudicate | 如果是这样的话我将会有足够的时间 |
[16:53] | your dispute with Princess Cleopatra. | 来裁定你们跟克利奥帕特拉公主之间的争议了 |
[16:56] | Excellent notion. | 这个想法非常好 |
[16:58] | But alas, who knows where Princess Cleopatra is? | 但是,唉,谁知道克利奥帕特拉公主在哪里呢 |
[17:01] | Oh, do not worry about that. | 噢,这你不用担心 |
[17:03] | I shall find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[17:16] | Blood and fire! | 血与火! |
[17:19] | It’s as hot as vulcan’s dick! | 这里就跟锻冶之神的阴茎一样热 |
[17:26] | What a dump. | 真是垃圾 |
[17:29] | Gyppo gods must be right wasters to make a place like this. | 埃及的众神肯定都是废物才造出像这里这样的地方 |
[17:32] | Don’t speak ill of the gods in their own country. | 别在人家的国度说他们神的坏话 |
[17:36] | Gerrae. I’ve seen their gods. | 是啊,没错,我见过他们的神 |
[17:39] | Titus Pullo isn’t scared of any bastard with a dog’s head on him. | 我泰特斯·波罗可不会害怕任何长着狗头的东西 |
[17:43] | More fool you. These gods are old and powerful. | 你真是更傻了那些神都很古老而且强大 |
[17:48] | Egypt was a great nation long before Rome. | 早在罗马之前埃及曾经是个伟大的国家 |
[17:51] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[17:53] | Mumped it up now, then, haven’t they? | 现在还在自欺欺人,对吧 |
[18:01] | Why are we here, anyhow? | 我们为什么待在这里 |
[18:03] | Waiting. | 等待 |
[18:05] | Yeah, I know we’re waiting, but for who? | 对 我知道我们在等待 但是,等的是谁呢 |
[18:07] | I’ll know when I see them. | 看见他们,我就会知道的 |
[18:10] | Heh. Be like that. | 嗨,原来是这样 |
[18:15] | “vassal,” he says! | “附庸”,他这么说! |
[18:17] | Barbarian scum! | 无礼的贱人! |
[18:21] | It’s simple extortion. | 那完全是勒索 |
[18:23] | If we do not pay him, he will put Cleopatra on the throne. | 如果我们不还钱,他就会扶植克利奥帕特拉登上王位 |
[18:26] | If… | 如果… |
[18:28] | if he could find her. | 如果他可以找到她 |
[18:30] | He is a resourceful man. | 他是个消息灵通人士 |
[18:33] | He will find her. | 他会找到她 |
[18:35] | She should have died when we first caught her. | 我们抓到她的时候就应该把她处死的 |
[18:40] | Now it must be done. She must die. | 现在必须要这么做了,她一定要死 |
[18:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:46] | My men could be with her by nightfall. | 我手下在天黑时分就可以到达她那里 |
[20:44] | Tell him “Wait.” | 告诉他等着 |
[20:50] | Cleopatra. | 克利奥帕特拉 |
[20:52] | Queen Majesty? | 王后陛下? |
[20:53] | Hutto asks to speak with you. | 胡图求见 |
[21:07] | Slap me. | 打我一个耳光 |
[21:16] | Night or day? Night. | 白天还是晚上? 晚上 |
[21:20] | He may enter. | 他可以进来了 |
[21:28] | Majesty… | 陛下… |
[21:30] | fresh word has come from Alexandria. | 亚历山大城有了新的指示 |
[21:34] | Speak, worm! | 说话,贱人! |
[21:37] | I am most deeply sorry to say | 我不得不万分遗憾的说 |
[21:39] | Majesty must prepare herself for her journey to the afterlife. | 陛下必须要为踏上黄泉路做好准备了 |
[21:46] | When? | 什么时候? |
[21:48] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:20] | Say your words. | 说出你的遗言吧 |
[23:34] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们,你们好 |
[23:38] | Attack Caesar? | 攻击恺撒? |
[23:41] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[23:44] | Why not? | 为什么不是呢? |
[23:46] | He only has a few hundred men with him. | 他现在只有几百人跟着 |
[23:49] | How many men could you rally? | 你可以召集多少人? |
[23:56] | You would be the liberator of Egypt. | 你将会成为埃及的解放者 |
[23:59] | Your name would live forever. | 你的名字将永远流传 |
[24:01] | My mortal flesh should be less fortunate. | 我的生命可能就不会那么幸运了 |
[24:03] | Rome does not forget an injury. | 罗马从来不忘记受到的伤害 |
[24:05] | Oh, forget Rome! | 噢,忘记罗马吧 |
[24:08] | Rome is doomed. | 罗马已经玩完了 |
[24:10] | Her people tear at their flesh like mad dogs. | 她的子民们像疯狗一样互相残杀 |
[24:14] | In 10 years the city will be a forgotten ruin. | 10年时间,那个城市就会成为被遗忘的废墟 |
[24:17] | Maybe so, but what of next year? | 有可能会这样,但是明年怎么办? |
[24:21] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[24:23] | Ergo, caution is best, yes. | 因此,谨慎是最好的选择 |
[24:27] | Perhaps… you don’t have enough influence among the people. | 或许…在人民心目中你没有那么大的影响力 |
[24:36] | And Caesar has so few men. | 恺撒只带了那么少的手下 |
[24:39] | I could raise the whole city with a word. | 只要一句话,我就能够征集全城的人 |
[24:45] | Think on it. | 想想吧 |
[24:51] | Oh, do you think I could borrow Septimius for a little while? | 哦,不知我可不可以借用一下萨普提米亚斯? |
[24:56] | I’d be most grateful. | 我会非常感激的 |
[25:00] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[25:12] | Messenger from Ptolemy Xlll begs entry, sir. | 长官,托勒密13世的信使求见 |
[25:36] | “Ptolemy the Water Bringer, he of the two ladies, | 带来了水的托勒密拥有两位女神 |
[25:39] | he of sedge and bee, King of Kings, Son of Ra, | 拥有上下埃及,王中之王,太阳神之子 |
[25:42] | informs His Most Grand Honor, et cetera, | 通告荣耀的大人以及随从 |
[25:45] | that him who bears this message is him that killed Pompey.” | 带来这个消息的人,就是杀死庞贝的人 |
[26:25] | He’s handsome enough. | 他够英俊 |
[26:27] | Good, strong chin. | 优美坚实的下巴 |
[26:31] | Looks like a mean old man to me. | 对我来说,就像个又老又贱的男人 |
[26:36] | More. | 继续说 |
[26:38] | Divinity’s mortal flesh turns green. | 神的肉体已经发霉了 |
[26:40] | Give it here. | 拿过来 |
[27:10] | She will look like a reptile when she arrives at Alexandria. | 当她到达亚历山大城的时候她会看起来就像个爬虫 |
[27:24] | Weak, I call it. | 我称之为,软弱 |
[27:35] | Weak, am l? | 软弱,我是吗? |
[27:37] | She knows how to beat her slaves well enough, | 她知道如何好好教训她的奴隶 |
[27:39] | but she cannot throw away that pipe, | 但是她就是离不开那个烟斗 |
[27:42] | and she knows it. lnsolent dwarf. | 而且她自己也明白这一点 无礼的小矮子 |
[27:46] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[27:51] | Throw it out. | 非常好的建议 |
[27:56] | Throw… it out. | 扔…它出去 |
[28:41] | Weak, am l? | 软弱,我是吗? |
[28:49] | That Gyppo princess, now that’s good cunny. | 那个埃及公主 啊,现在是那个婊子 |
[28:53] | Her father’s people rode with Alexander. | 她父亲的手下跟亚历山大一起战斗过 |
[28:55] | You can’t speak of her like that. She is, though, | 你不能这么说她 虽然她是 |
[28:58] | and she wants me badly. | 她非常非常想要我 |
[29:02] | Should’ve seen her when I done that Nubian. Wet as October! | 你应该在我废了那个努比亚人的时候来看看,她浪的出水 |
[29:08] | Pullo, look at me. | 波罗,看着我 |
[29:10] | She is a princess of royal blood. | 她是有王室血统的公主 |
[29:12] | You touch her, you die. | 你碰她,你就死 |
[29:13] | I’m not stupid. | 我不是蠢人 |
[29:15] | I’m just saying she wants me. | 我只是说她想要我 |
[29:55] | Lovely. Lovely. | 真可爱,真可爱 |
[29:58] | Nothing like cold, stinking sweat to seduce a man. | 没有什么比又冷又臭的汗更加能够吸引男人的啦 |
[30:03] | Caesar will think himself on Olympus with Aphrodite. | 恺撒会以为他跟阿芙罗狄蒂在天堂呢 |
[30:05] | Hush, piglet! | 安静,贱人! |
[30:09] | What do you know of seduction? | 你懂什么叫诱惑? |
[30:12] | As long as Caesar is a man, | 只要恺撒是个男人 |
[30:16] | I will have him. | 我就会吃定他 |
[30:18] | She seems very sure of herself. | 她似乎很有信心 |
[30:21] | I have him… or I die. | 我或者征服他…或者死去 |
[30:26] | So I will have him. | 所以我会征服他 |
[30:29] | May it be so, lsis. | 那么可能就会这样,伊希斯 |
[30:49] | I only wish he were here today. | 我只是希望他今天在这里 |
[30:53] | My womb is between the flood. | 我正好在两次落红之中 |
[30:58] | A child would come as sure as spring. | 肯定会孕育出一个孩子 |
[31:30] | Come. | 来 |
[31:34] | You, come. | 你,来 |
[31:49] | Ahh-ooh… | |
[31:51] | So red! | 这么红! |
[31:54] | Your Highness, how can I be of service? | 殿下,请问我能够为您效什么劳 |
[32:01] | Leather. Olives. Not so bad. | 皮革味,橄榄味,没那么坏 |
[32:09] | He will do. Majesty commands you will enter her. | 他,可以吧 |
[32:11] | 陛下命令你“进入”她的身体 | |
[32:14] | I do not understand. You have coitus with her. | 我不是很明白 你跟她交配 |
[32:19] | You have it wrong. Coitus means to make babies. | 你搞错了吧,交配是“造人”的意思 |
[32:22] | Exact! So, make babies. | 没错!那么,造人吧 |
[32:29] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[32:32] | I’m not scared, I just cannot do what you ask! | 我不是害怕,我只是不能做你们要求的事情 |
[32:35] | It is not- it is not in our custom. | 这不是…这不是我们的传统 |
[32:38] | Roman men are not used by women in this way. | 罗马男人是不会被女人这样使用的 |
[32:43] | Come, you will enjoy it. | 来吧,你会很享受的 |
[32:45] | My queen is an excellent lover. | 我们的王后是个完美的女人 |
[33:19] | What is he waiting for? | 他在等什么 |
[33:24] | He must do as he is told! | 他必须按照吩咐去做 |
[33:26] | Let me give you a hand. Get off! | 让我帮帮你 让开 |
[33:29] | I must ask forgiveness of Your Majesty, but I cannot comply! | 我不得不请求陛下的谅解,但是我无法顺从您的意愿 |
[33:34] | I am no slave to be commanded so! | 我不是能被命令去这么做的奴隶 |
[33:36] | With all respect- He refuses? | 并无冒犯之意 他拒绝了? |
[33:40] | This… insect refuses me?! | 这个…小虫子,拒绝我?! |
[33:45] | You dare refuse the daughter of a sun god? | 你怎么敢拒绝太阳神之女的要求呢? |
[33:51] | Pullo, report immediately to Princess Cleopatra and do as she says! | 波罗,马上向克利奥帕特拉公主报道,并且按照她吩咐的去做 |
[33:55] | Eh? You heard! | 嗯? 你听到了我的命令! |
[33:57] | What’s going on? Just go. | 怎么了? 快去 |
[34:13] | Legionary Titus Pullo reporting for duty, ma’am. | 军团的泰特斯·波罗前来报道,请指示,女士 |
[35:28] | Whooh. | |
[35:34] | Gods, that was something- I don’t want to know. | 天哪,那真是美妙,我跟你说 我不想知道 |
[35:38] | If you value your life, you won’t speak of it again. | 如果你珍惜你的生命,你就再也不要提起这件事 |
[35:42] | Why? I was only obeying orders. Bloody good orders, too. | 为什么?我只是听从命令而已,真是他妈的好命令啊 |
[35:47] | What do you think Caesar will do if he hears of it? | 你认为恺撒听到这件事,他会怎么做? |
[35:50] | I’m not stupid. | 我不是笨蛋 |
[35:52] | I promised the princess. I shall not speak of it. | 我答应了公主,我不再提起这件事 |
[35:57] | You can’t keep a secret to save your life. | 你无法守住这个秘密来保住你的生命的 |
[35:58] | You’ve got a mouth like a drain. | 因为你有着一个像排水沟一样的大嘴巴 |
[36:01] | Whooh. | |
[36:49] | Princess Cleopatra, sir. | 克利奥帕特拉公主,长官 |
[36:51] | Daughter of the Two Rams, | 两位神的女儿 |
[36:53] | mistress of sedge and bee! | 上下埃及的女主人 |
[37:38] | Oh! | |
[37:40] | Well done, Majesty! | 做的好,陛下! |
[37:43] | Oh! Thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[38:32] | Is something wrong, little husband? | 有问题吗,小丈夫? |
[38:50] | How funny you look in Father’s chair. | 你坐在父亲的椅子上真是太滑稽了 |
[38:54] | I never wanted to harm you. Shh. | 我从来没有想过要伤害你 嘘 |
[38:58] | Of course you did not. | 你当然没有这么想过 |
[39:01] | It was your gelding led you astray, no doubt. | 是你手下的阉党带你进入迷途 |
[39:06] | Mistress- It must not speak. | 女主人 不许说话! |
[39:12] | It must die! | 必须去死! |
[39:29] | It was him… | 是他… |
[39:33] | not me. | 不是我 |
[39:36] | He led him astray, | 他引导他走向迷途 |
[39:39] | not me. | 不是我 |
[39:41] | It was him! | 是他! |
[40:33] | Get in formation! | 排好阵型 |
[40:43] | And you, Pullo. | 你也一样,波罗 |
[40:53] | Calpurnia… | 卡尔普…蕊娜 |
[40:59] | She’s your third wife? | 她是你的第三任妻子? |
[41:02] | She is. | 她是的 |
[41:09] | Has she given you a son? | 她给你生了儿子吗? |
[41:11] | She has not. | 他没有 |
[41:15] | How sad. | 多么悲哀 |
[41:18] | A man without sons is a man without a future. | 男人没有儿子就没有未来 |
[41:22] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[41:27] | Sad. | 悲哀 |
[41:31] | Never mind. | 没关系了 |
[41:34] | Have you secured the upriver ports? | 你是否已经占据了上游港口? |
[41:37] | You must do so immediately. | 你必须马上这么做 |
[41:40] | Whoever controls the ports controls Egypt. | 控制港口的人就能控制埃及 |
[41:46] | Good advice, no doubt, | 毫无疑问,很好的建议 |
[41:49] | if I wanted to control Egypt. Of course you do. | 如果我想要控制埃及 你当然想要 |
[41:53] | Why else are you here? | 否则的话你为什么在这里? |
[41:55] | And why save me so heroically from death… | 为什么如此英雄般的把我从死亡威胁中救了出来… |
[41:59] | if not to use me as your… | 如果不是为了利用我… |
[42:03] | puppet queen? | 作为你的傀儡女王? |
[42:09] | Do you dislike the notion? | 你不喜欢这个想法? |
[42:12] | My wishes are immaterial. | 我的想法是无关紧要的 |
[42:15] | You redeemed me from captivity. | 你把我从囚禁中救出 |
[42:19] | I am your slave. | 我是你的奴隶 |
[44:55] | Testudo! | 举盾牌! |
[45:39] | Are you well? Well enough, | 你还好吗? 非常好 |
[45:41] | though I do not sleep. | 虽然我没睡觉 |
[45:43] | I write very bad poetry through the night | 我写了些非常糟糕的诗来度过夜晚 |
[45:46] | and in the morning I give it to the cook to stoke the kitchen fire. | 到了早上,我把草稿给了厨房让他们当柴火烧了 |
[45:49] | It’s a form of magic. | 那真是一种魔法 |
[45:51] | My ill conscience is transformed into | 我写的有罪恶感的东西 |
[45:54] | roast birds and pastries. | 就被转化成烤鸟,蛋糕什么的了 |
[45:56] | You should have no ill conscience. | 你不应该有罪恶感 |
[45:59] | We only did what we had to do. | 我们只是做了不得不做的事情 |
[46:02] | No doubt Saturn said something of the sort after eating his children. | 毫无疑问,萨杜恩在吃了他的孩子之后,也是这么说的 |
[46:07] | The question is… | 问题在于… |
[46:10] | if Caesar does not return from Egypt– | 如果恺撒不能从埃及返回… |
[46:13] | Oh, Caesar has escaped tighter traps than this. | 哦,更高深的陷阱恺撒都曾逃脱过 |
[46:15] | He has been besieged in Alexandria the better part of a year. | 他已经陷在亚历山大大半年了 |
[46:19] | Perhaps his luck has run out. | 或许他的好运都用完了 |
[46:21] | Well, what fools we shall look | 那么,我们会看起来很傻 |
[46:23] | if we have kissed the feet of a dead man. | 如果我们向一个死人屈膝的话 |
[46:27] | With Caesar dead, that bastard Marc Antony | 恺撒死了的话,混蛋马克·安东尼 |
[46:31] | will be unleashed to do as he wants. | 就能够为所欲为了 |
[46:33] | very likely, but it isn’t a concern of mine. | 非常有可能,但是我对此毫不关心了 |
[46:36] | I am done with politics. | 我已经厌倦政治了 |
[46:38] | Self-pity is all very well. | 过度自怜不是不好 |
[46:41] | I’m not unashamed myself. | 我也不是不为自己感到羞耻 |
[46:45] | But we are still senators. | 但我们仍然是元老 |
[46:48] | We have responsibilities. | 我们应负起元老的责任 |
[46:50] | I remind you we swore an oath of loyalty. | 我要提醒你,我们曾经发过效忠的誓言 |
[46:53] | To Caesar, not to Antony. | 是效忠恺撒,不是安东尼 |
[46:58] | Cato and Scipio have raised an army in Numidia. | 卡托跟西比乌在努米底亚已经征召了一支军队 |
[47:01] | If we were to communicate with them, | 如果我们跟他们暗通声息的话 |
[47:03] | we might- we might– | 我们可能…我们可能… |
[47:06] | If it isn’t Cicero. | 这不是西赛罗吗 |
[47:09] | How strange. I was just now thinking of you. | 真是蹊跷啊,我刚刚还想着你呢 |
[47:15] | I’ve received some happy news, | 我刚刚收到了一些喜讯 |
[47:17] | and my first thought was to come and tell you two. | 我的第一个念头就是到这里告诉你们 |
[47:22] | And here you are. | 你也在这儿 |
[47:26] | What a coincidence! | 真是太巧了! |
[47:28] | It’s amusing how often that happens, eh? | 经常发生这种事真是太有趣了,对吧? |
[47:32] | So I was walking across the Forum | 我呢,正在穿越广场 |
[47:34] | and thinking of this particular woman, | 心里想着那个女人 |
[47:36] | who should arrive right in front of me | 那个应该到我面前的女人 |
[47:37] | but the thing herself. | 但是那个女人 |
[47:40] | Savage little Spanish creature. | 野蛮的小西班牙人 |
[47:43] | Hair down to her ass. Huh! | 长发及臀,呵! |
[47:50] | Everyone misjudges me, you know. | 大家都误解了我,你们知道吗 |
[47:54] | I’m a merciful man. | 我是个仁慈的人 |
[47:56] | I know that’s not my reputation, | 我知道我的名声并非那样 |
[47:58] | but I am. | 但我确实是 |
[48:02] | Now, everyone’s entitled to a few mistakes. | 现在,大家都有资格犯上几个错误 |
[48:05] | Gods know, I made one or two myself. | 神也知道,我自己也犯了一两个错误 |
[48:10] | I’ve done things… | 我做了一些… |
[48:13] | things I’m ashamed to think of. | 我都羞于启齿的事情 |
[48:21] | We are, all of us, imperfect in our way. | 我们,我们不是一路都完美的 |
[48:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[48:27] | We are, all of us, imperfect. | 我们都不是完美的 |
[48:36] | Give me your hands, brother Cicero. | 西赛罗兄弟,把你的手给我 |
[48:44] | With all my heart… | 发自我内心的… |
[48:47] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[48:49] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[48:54] | Nothing escapes me. | 没有事情可以瞒过我 |
[48:58] | If a pigeon dies on the Avantine, I hear of it. | 就算一只鸽子死在艾文台,我也能听到 |
[49:06] | So be assured, brother, if I ever again… | 那么兄弟你要注意了,如果我再一次听到… |
[49:10] | hear your name connected | 你的名字… |
[49:13] | with murmurs of treachery… | 跟任何叛乱搭上了边… |
[49:22] | I will cut off | 我就会把这双 |
[49:24] | these soft, pink hands, | 白嫩细滑的小手砍下来 |
[49:29] | and nail them to the Senate door. | 并且把他们钉到元老院的门口 |
[49:50] | Antony? Hmm? | 安东尼? |
[49:53] | You said you had happy news to tell us. | 你刚才说你有好消息要告诉我们的 |
[49:55] | Oh. Yes. Of course. | 噢,是的,当然了 |
[49:58] | A courier came from Alexandria. | 亚历山大城来的信使说 |
[50:02] | Caesar has lifted the siege | 恺撒已经击败了托勒密围城的队伍 |
[50:04] | and massacred the armies of Ptolemy. | 并血洗了他们 |
[50:06] | He is safe and sound, | 他既安全又健康 |
[50:09] | and master of all Egypt. | 而且统御了全埃及 |
[50:15] | The man is a damn prodigy, eh? | 这个人真是他妈的天才,对吧? |
[50:36] | Atten-hut! | 立正! |
[51:12] | Hail Caesar! |