时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:52] | Hurry up, girls. Nearly ready. | 快点,孩子们 就好了 |
[02:55] | You have too much metal on you. | 你戴的饰物太多了! |
[02:56] | It’s not so much. | 不算多 |
[02:58] | I’m a magistrate, not King of Asia. | 我是个地方长官,不是亚洲之王 |
[03:00] | Give one to your sister. | 给你妹妹一个 |
[03:02] | Give one to your sister! | 给你妹妹一个! |
[03:06] | Will you stop fussing and put that veil on, please? | 可不可以别烦我了 记得把头沙戴上 |
[03:08] | We’re going to be late. | 我们没时间了 |
[03:16] | Patron, I kiss you. | 大人,我向您致意 |
[03:17] | Mabinio, you honor me. What do you want? | 很荣幸,玛比尼奥,找我何事? |
[03:19] | I um… | 我… |
[03:21] | well, I’ll go straight at it then. | 那么,我就直说了 |
[03:23] | My piss pots were all broken this past nine day. | 我的尿壶在过去的9天内都被打破了 |
[03:26] | Oh? Soldiers, naming no legions, | 不知道是哪个军团的士兵们 |
[03:29] | thought it funny to tip them out over the heads of honest citizens. | 认为把尿倒在老实的公民头上是件有趣的事情 |
[03:32] | Now now, who’s to say it were soldiers? | 现在,谁说就是士兵干的? |
[03:36] | Might have been gladiators simulating. | 有可能是角斗士装扮士兵干的 |
[03:39] | I know soldiers when I see ’em | 我看到他们的时候我能够认出士兵 |
[03:41] | not as I’m prejudiced. | 不是我有偏见 |
[03:42] | Most soldiers are good men like yourself. | 大部分士兵是好人,像你一样 |
[03:45] | But there’s a lot of a foreign element these days | 但是现在有许多外界因素… |
[03:47] | It won’t happen again. I should hope not. | 这样的事情不会再发生了 我希望不会再发生了 |
[03:50] | Roman citizens that need and deserve respect | 罗马公民需要并且应该被尊敬 |
[03:53] | are getting drenched in piss instead! | 但却被人用尿淋个净湿 |
[03:55] | There’s not a drop left! | 而且一滴尿都没给我剩下 |
[03:57] | How am I to make cloth without piss? | 没有尿我怎么处理衣服?(尿液曾作为漂白剂) |
[04:00] | How am I supposed to make It won’t happen again. | 我怎么… 这样的事情不会再发生了! |
[04:05] | Thank you, Patron. | 谢谢,大人 |
[04:08] | Minerva keep you. | 智慧神保佑您 |
[04:11] | Brother Mascius. | 马思绪亚斯兄弟 |
[04:14] | Ah, BrotherVorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯兄弟 |
[04:16] | Big man now, eh? | 现在是个大人物了,嗯? |
[04:18] | You’re not so small. | 你也不是什么小人物 |
[04:20] | Ah… these Roman bitches. | 这些罗马婊子们 |
[04:21] | I’ve done nothing but fuck and eat and fuck since I got here. | 自从我到这里后我就是干了后吃,吃了后再干 |
[04:26] | We’re not under goatskin now, brother. | 兄弟,现在我们可不是普通大兵了 |
[04:28] | No disrespect to your women, huh? | 并无冒犯你女人之意 |
[04:32] | I am pleased to speak with you more, Mascius, | 我很想跟你再多谈谈 马思绪亚斯 |
[04:34] | but I must see to my clients first. | 但是我要先见我的客人 |
[04:37] | And they are upset if not received in their proper order. | 否则的话他们会因为你插队而有意见的 |
[04:40] | Of course, of course. | 当然应该是这样 |
[04:42] | Excuse my crude soldier’s ways. | 请原谅我这个当兵的粗鲁的行为 |
[04:57] | What brings you here, Mascius? | 什么风把你吹来了,马思绪亚斯? |
[05:00] | Oh, just seeing how you do… | 只是来看看你怎么样了… |
[05:02] | which is good, looks like. | 看起来还不错啊 |
[05:04] | But where’s that old Titus Pullo? | 我们的泰特斯·波罗在哪里?? |
[05:06] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him. | 我不知道,有段时间没见他了 |
[05:08] | Gerrae! | 少来了! |
[05:09] | You and Pullo were like Castor and Pollux. | 你跟波罗形影不离的啊 |
[05:12] | Pullo’s dead to me. | 我已经不关心波罗的死活了 |
[05:17] | Well, I’m glad to see you’re doing so good. | 很高兴你过得还不错 |
[05:29] | How’s our old chief then, eh? He is well. | 我们的老长官怎么样了? 他还不错 |
[05:31] | Good good. | 很好,很好 |
[05:35] | I’ll not lie, | 说实话 |
[05:36] | your brothers are unhappy, very unhappy. | 弟兄们很不高兴,非常不高兴 |
[05:39] | They feel the old chief’s forgot who brung him here. | 他们感觉老长官忘记他们的拥立之功 |
[05:42] | They cannot have more coin. There is an agreement. | 不能再发钱了,说好了的 |
[05:45] | Ay, there is. There is. | 没错,没错 |
[05:47] | And it’s adequate coin. | 钱是够多了 |
[05:50] | Got his picture on it now I see. | 我在钱上还看到他的头像 |
[05:52] | A coiner may depict what he likes. | 铸钱的想用谁的头像是他们的事 |
[05:54] | Fact is, our brothers need more than just money | 问题是,兄弟们需要的不仅仅是钱 |
[05:57] | if they’re to lead honorable and peaceful lives. | 如果他们想要过上好日子 |
[06:00] | Money runs out one day, then what do they do? | 有一天钱用光了,那他们怎么办? |
[06:02] | What? | 怎么办? |
[06:03] | They need to take up a trade maybe? | 他们或许要去做生意? |
[06:06] | It’s unlikely. What are they to do? | 我看不太可能。他们还能做什么? |
[06:08] | Do not pose questions at me, brother. Speak directly. | 别跟我绕圈子,兄弟 有话直说 |
[06:12] | We want land in ltaly. | 我们想要意大利的田地 |
[06:14] | Caesar will give all veterans land when he can | 只要恺撒能够做到,他就会给兄弟们土地的 |
[06:17] | as he promised he would, but not in ltaly. | 正如他承诺的一样,但是不是在意大利 |
[06:19] | Caesar gave you land in ltaly. | 恺撒给你的田地在意大利 |
[06:21] | I am a magistrate, and he must have an income. | 我是个地方长官,需要收入 |
[06:24] | But I am one man, not legions. | 而且我是一个人,而不是几个军团 |
[06:27] | Must be lovely. | 肯定很不错 |
[06:30] | I haven’t seen it yet. I’m too busy. | 我还没有看过我的地呢,太忙了 |
[06:32] | Of course. Busy busy. | 当然了…很忙,很忙 |
[06:38] | We don’t want to be unreasonable Then don’t be. | 我们不想无理取闹… 那就别这样 |
[06:41] | We have an agreement. | 我们有过约定的 |
[06:47] | Talk it over with your man. | 我会跟弟兄们商量的 |
[06:50] | Mars and Bellona keep you. And you. | 战神保佑你 也保佑你 |
[07:58] | Cavi, Chief. | 头,小心点 |
[07:59] | Salve, Pullo. | 你好,波罗 |
[08:03] | How goes it? | 怎么样? |
[08:07] | Want some mouse? | 来点睡鼠肉? |
[08:09] | You should. They do ’em savory here. | 你应该尝点,这里的睡鼠肉很美味 |
[08:12] | Best mouse in the city. | 城里最好的睡鼠肉 |
[08:13] | So… do you have some work for me? | 那么…有什么工作给我吗? |
[08:17] | Always somebody needs mortality. | 总有要买命的人 |
[08:20] | Give me a name. | 给我个名字 |
[08:21] | Trouble is, my honey, you want discretion. | 问题是你需要谨慎 |
[08:24] | This last job? | 你上次做的那单活 |
[08:26] | You ran that poor scurra up and down the Aventine | 你在艾文泰追那个人追得鸡飞狗走… |
[08:28] | Iike Justice chasing chickens. | 就像治安官抓小鸡 |
[08:31] | Might as well have done it in the Forum. | 还不如到市场去这么做 |
[08:33] | I’ll go quiet next time. I don’t know. | 我下次会干得无声无息的 我可不知道你会怎样 |
[08:35] | I’ve my reputation to think of. | 我要为我的名声着想 |
[08:37] | People come to me for their mortality work | 来找我买命的人 |
[08:40] | because they know my men are reliable. That’s right. | 知道我的手下都是很可靠的 |
[08:41] | Reliable men. | 没错,可靠的人 |
[08:44] | I’ll be quiet as death next time. | 下次我会安安静静的完成任务的 |
[08:49] | Come back tomorrow, same time. | 明天这个时候过来 |
[08:51] | Urbo will take you to your man. | 乌宝会带你去认人的 |
[08:56] | Give me some money on spec. | 先给我点酬金 |
[09:11] | Not here. | 不能在这里 |
[09:14] | This is a respectable place for decent citizens. | 这里是招呼正经公民的端庄的地方 |
[09:21] | What would they have me do? | 他们想要我怎么做? |
[09:22] | I cannot make farmland. | 我又不能变出土地 |
[09:25] | Certainly you can. It’s called eviction. | 是的,你可以这称之为驱逐 |
[09:27] | And who shall I evict? Your enemies. | 我应该驱逐谁? 你的敌人 |
[09:29] | Enemies? I have enemies still? Strange to say. | 敌人?我有敌人吗? |
[09:31] | 很奇怪你这么说 | |
[09:33] | I shall make friends of them in time. | 他们都已经变成朋友了 |
[09:34] | And make enemies of your veterans… unless something is done. | 那么你手下的老兵就会成为敌人… |
[09:37] | 除非你做点什么 | |
[09:38] | Is it possible they turn on me? | 他们会不会转头反对我? |
[09:41] | They would never fight against you, | 他们肯定不会起兵反对你… |
[09:43] | but if they’re not satisfied | 如果他们不满意 |
[09:45] | they will turn to banditry and raiding. | 他们就会成为强盗… |
[09:48] | In your name. Not good. | 打着你的名义…可不怎么好 |
[09:52] | Tell Mascius | 跟马思绪亚斯说 |
[09:54] | I respect his honesty. | 我尊重他的坦诚 |
[09:57] | Tell him my veterans are as sons to me, | 跟他说,那些老兵对我来说就像孩子一样 |
[10:00] | and to all loyal veterans I shall give good lands in… | 对于他们的忠诚,我打算给他们… |
[10:06] | Pannonia. Good fertile bottomlands. | 波兰尼亚的土地肥沃美好的滩地 |
[10:09] | Pannonia? Speak freely. | 波兰尼亚? 有什么想说的 |
[10:14] | It’s hard country, Pannonia, and far away. | 那是个苦地方,而且很远 |
[10:16] | Mascius will refuse it. | 马思绪亚斯不会接受的 |
[10:18] | Does Mascius have the men’s full trust? | 马思绪亚斯拥有老兵的信任吗? |
[10:21] | Can he sway them either way? | 他能说服他们吗? |
[10:23] | He can sway the 10th men, and what the 10th men do will sway other legions. | 马思绪亚斯能说服第10军团的人,第10军团的人 |
[10:26] | 会说服其它军团的人 | |
[10:27] | Make him a personal offer then. | 那么给他个人点好处 |
[10:31] | To what limit? You be judge of that. | 给多少? 你自己拿主意吧 |
[10:37] | Oh, Magistrate vorenus… | 地方长官乌瑞纳斯… |
[10:38] | my niece is holding a symposium next market day | 我侄女在下个集市日会开一个酒会 |
[10:41] | and I should like you and your wife to come as my guests. | 我希望你跟你的夫人能够成为我的客人 |
[10:45] | We are honored, sir. | 我们的荣幸,长官 |
[10:47] | You look troubled. | 你有问题? |
[10:49] | My wife and l are simple people, sir. | 我跟我老婆都不太会跟人打交道 |
[10:53] | No matter. You shall get used to good society. | 没关系,你应该适应上流社会 |
[11:15] | How is it? | 感觉如何? |
[11:17] | Much more comfortable. | 舒服多了 |
[11:20] | I don’t think my back could take another of Cicero’s eulogies. | 我不认为我能够再背负西赛罗的称颂了 |
[11:24] | No, he praises you so long and high, | 他把你歌颂得无以伦比 |
[11:27] | one might think he was being sincere. | 人们可能都会认为他是发自内心的呢 |
[11:35] | Salve, Magistrate. Salve, citizen. | 您好,大人 你好,公民 |
[11:39] | My husband is home. | 我丈夫回来了 |
[11:42] | It was so good of you to visit. | 你们来看我真是太好了 |
[11:44] | Oh. Not at all, I’m sure. | 我相信你太客气了 |
[11:47] | Please come again. I’d be so happy to receive you. | 下次再来,我很高兴接见你们 |
[11:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | Desist that now. | 别吹了 |
[12:04] | Receive us, she says. | 她说…接见我们 |
[12:06] | I would Ladies. | 我… 女士们 |
[12:08] | Magistrate, sir. | 地方长官大人 |
[12:15] | Husband… What are these now? | 丈夫… 这些是…? |
[12:17] | Leased, and at very good rates too. | 租来的,价格很合适 |
[12:20] | And don’t they look impressive? | 他们看起来不好吗? |
[12:21] | Put some more cloth on ’em. | 给他们多穿点衣服 |
[12:24] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[12:26] | Why don’t you lie down? | 为什么不躺会儿? |
[12:28] | I wish I could. | 我到希望我能够躺会儿 |
[12:34] | “By claim of the Senate and people, | “依照元老以及人民的要求 |
[12:37] | our beloved Father, Gaius Julius Caesar, | 我们深爱的长辈盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[12:41] | has been declared Dictator for life. | 已经被尊为终身独裁者 |
[12:46] | Furthermore, the fifth month is | 此外,每年的第五个月在此后 |
[12:49] | henceforth name July in his honor.” | 就将被称为”优利“以此来表示对他的敬意 |
[12:59] | Erase that. | 擦掉它 |
[13:02] | Cassius. | 卡西亚斯 |
[13:05] | It will do no good. The image is on every wall, on every hill. | 这么做是没用的,每座山丘,每面墙上都有这样的图画 |
[13:09] | Don’t worry about those scribbles. | 别担心这些涂鸦 |
[13:11] | King Caesar knows you’re his loyal friend. | 恺撒大帝知道你是他忠诚的朋友 |
[13:13] | Oh, I’m not worried about that. | 我对此倒不担心 |
[13:15] | No, it’s just, do I truly look like that? | 只是我看起来真的是这样的吗? |
[13:18] | It’s near. | 很像 |
[13:19] | Well, how tragic. Hmm. | 真是不幸 |
[13:23] | But an image cannot catch your vim, | 但是图画可表现不出你的活力 |
[13:26] | your noble vitality. | 你高贵的活力 |
[13:27] | I speak only what’s true. | 我说的都是真的 |
[13:29] | You have that grace in action they say your noble ancestor had. | 大家认为你有像你先祖一样的行为风范 |
[13:32] | That’s why plebs put you on the walls. | 这就是老百姓把你画到墙上的原因 |
[13:34] | They see him in you. They see my wretched name, that’s all. | 他们在你身上看到了你先祖的影子 他们只是看到我可怜的姓氏而已 |
[13:37] | Simpletons. Let us speak of something else. | 笨蛋,让我们说点别的 |
[13:40] | There’s weight in names, isn’t there? | 姓氏还是很有分量的,不是吗? |
[13:42] | You may call a cat a fish, but it will not swim. | 你可以把猫叫成鱼,但是它还是不会游泳 |
[13:49] | The plebs love liberty. In your name they | 老百姓渴望自由,以你的名义,他们… |
[13:52] | They would not pluck a hair for liberty. | 他们可不会为了自由而做什么 |
[13:55] | Plebs like to see their betters fight. | 他们喜欢看上位人之间的斗争 |
[13:57] | It’s cheaper than theater and the blood is real. | 看戏还要花钱,而且斗争中流的血都是真的 |
[13:59] | Come, come here with me. | 来,跟我来 |
[14:05] | Look now. Look at that. | 你看 |
[14:07] | 看看那个 | |
[14:11] | It is a chair. What of it? | 是把椅子,怎么了? |
[14:13] | Chair? It’s a throne! | 椅子?它是王座! |
[14:15] | I believe thrones are generally more decorative. | 我相信王座通常都装饰的很精美 |
[14:19] | That is decidedly plain and chairlike. | 这不过是把普普通通的椅子 |
[14:22] | Are you blind? Do not become hysterical. | 你瞎了吗? |
[14:23] | Your mother said you were a coward. I begin to believe her. | 别变得歇斯底里 |
[14:24] | 你母亲说你是个胆小鬼,我开始相信她了 | |
[14:26] | My mother is very unhappy. | 我的母亲很不高兴 |
[14:30] | Forgive me. I spoke in anger. | 原谅我,我刚才说的有点过火 |
[14:32] | I am no coward, nor am I blind. | 我既不胆小也不瞎 |
[14:36] | I know what Caesar is. | 我知道恺撒是什么 |
[14:38] | I can see. | 我能看出来 |
[14:40] | But I have pledged myself his friend | 但是我立过誓做他的朋友… |
[14:43] | no, I am his friend. | 不,我是他的朋友 |
[14:46] | So for friendship | 那么,为了友谊 |
[14:48] | you would let the Republic die? | 你就要让共和国灭亡? |
[14:50] | I am just a man. | 我只是个人 |
[14:53] | The life or death of the Republic | 共和存亡的命运 |
[14:55] | is not in my hands! | 不掌握在我手中! |
[14:58] | You are precisely wrong. | 你恰恰错了 |
[15:00] | The Republic is in your hands. | 共和的命运在你手中 |
[15:05] | The people will not accept a tyrant’s death | 只有布鲁图斯去结束一个暴君的生命 |
[15:08] | unless a Brutus holds the knife. | 才会被人民接受 |
[15:12] | Now you have gone too far. | 你说的太过分了 |
[15:16] | He has to die. | 他一定要死 |
[15:18] | You know him. You know he’d never accept exile. | 你了解他,你知道他不会接受被流放的 |
[15:21] | He has to die. | 他一定要死 |
[15:33] | Wait, friend. | 等等,朋友 |
[15:35] | Wait! | 等等! |
[15:45] | Shh. | |
[15:53] | How’s that Gaulish cunny then? | 那个高卢屄感觉起来如何? |
[15:56] | Greasy I bet. | 我猜肯定很湿滑吧 |
[15:59] | Don’t talk unless I tell you. | 除非我跟你说话,否则别废话 |
[16:06] | There, in the middle. Aufidius. | 来了,中间那个奥非的亚斯 |
[16:24] | Murderer! Murderer! | 凶手!凶手! |
[16:26] | Murderer! | 凶手! |
[16:30] | Murderer! Murderer! | 凶手!凶手! |
[16:34] | Murderer! Murderer! | 凶手!凶手! |
[16:36] | He killed Aufidiu! | 他杀了奥非的亚斯! |
[16:45] | Murderer! He killed Aufidiu! | 奥非的亚斯!他杀了奥非的亚斯! |
[16:53] | Aufidiu. He killed Aufidiu! Murderer! | 奥非的亚斯 |
[16:54] | 他杀了奥非的亚斯! | |
[16:55] | Murderer! He killed Aufidiu! | 凶手! |
[16:56] | 凶手!他杀了奥非的亚斯! | |
[17:13] | 凶手!凶手! | |
[17:16] | Pannonia? | 波兰尼亚? |
[17:18] | Pannonia is 900 miles away. | 波兰尼亚可在900里之外 |
[17:20] | More like 600. | 应该是600里左右吧 |
[17:22] | In Germania practically. It’s not even provinced. | 几乎在赫马尼亚那里甚至都不是罗马的一个省 |
[17:25] | Soil’s black and deep they say. | 他们说那里的土地又黑又肥 |
[17:27] | Tall forests, full of game. | 高大的森林满是野味 |
[17:28] | Full of Teuton raiders and Dacian bandits and who knows who? | 到处都是日耳曼跟达迅强盗谁都不认识谁 |
[17:32] | Our brothers don’t want any more fighting. | 我们的弟兄们不想再打仗了 |
[17:34] | They won’t have it. | 他们不会再打仗了 |
[17:36] | If our brothers accept Pannonia, | 如果我们的弟兄们能够接受波兰尼亚 |
[17:37] | Caesar will be extremely grateful to you. | 恺撒会对你非常感激 |
[17:40] | How so? 5,000 denarii. | 如何感激法? 5,000便士 |
[17:44] | I don’t understand you. I think you do. | 我不明白你的意思 我想你明白的 |
[17:47] | I have been true to my brothers since I first spilled blood. | 从流第一滴血开始,我就以真心来对待我们的兄弟 |
[17:50] | You think I would betray them now for 5,000 denarii? | 你以为我现在会因为5,000便士而背叛他们? |
[17:53] | Seven then. It might be 20,000. | 那么就7千 也许2万还差不多 |
[17:56] | I am not so greedy as some. | 我不像某些人那么贪婪 |
[17:58] | Not so greedy as who? | 某些人指谁? |
[18:00] | I merely say that my honor is not for sale so cheap. | 我只是说我的尊严不能卖得太便宜 |
[18:06] | In favoring Pannonia, you would not betray our brothers. | 如果你也支持波兰尼亚,你就没有出卖我们得兄弟 |
[18:09] | If they will not have Pannonia, they will have nothing. | 如果他们不要波兰尼亚的田地,他们就什么也得不到 |
[18:13] | Men with swords never starve. But they still die, | 我们手中有刀剑,不会饿死的 如果是那样,你们一样会死的 |
[18:15] | captains first. | 而且是当头的先死 |
[18:25] | 15. 10. | 一万五 一万 |
[18:29] | 12. | 一万二 |
[18:32] | 12. | 一万二 |
[18:46] | I’ll be away then, brother. | 那么我就要远行了,兄弟 |
[18:50] | Good to see you. | 很高兴跟你见面 |
[18:51] | And you. | 我也是 |
[18:58] | Has that man gone? He has. | 那个男人走了吗? 走了 |
[19:06] | Is this all right? You look beautiful. | 没事吧? 你真美 |
[19:11] | I’m so scared I can hardly breathe. | 我害怕地简直无法呼吸 |
[19:16] | It will be fine. | 没事的 |
[19:17] | My dear girl, I have enough to worry about. | 亲爱的侄女,我已经有太多的事情要关注了 |
[19:20] | I will not be fearful of graffiti. | 我不会因为一些涂鸦而就感到不安 |
[19:22] | I’m telling you, the scribblers are not wrong. | 我要告诉你,那些涂鸦里面说的事情可不是无中生有 |
[19:24] | Brutus will betray you. | 布鲁图斯会背叛你的 |
[19:26] | You seem very sure. | 你似乎非常肯定 |
[19:28] | His mother will compel him. | 他母亲会迫使他这么做的 |
[19:29] | She will not rest until you are dead. | 见不到你死她是不会善罢罢休的 |
[19:31] | I well imagine poor Servilia is not very fond of me, | 我想赛维莉娅对我已经没有什么兴趣了吧 |
[19:34] | but really, wants me dead? | 但是说到真的想我死 |
[19:37] | Atia, you’re a dramatist. | 阿提娅,你是多心了 |
[19:39] | Well, I’ve warned you. I’ll say no more. | 好吧,我已经警告你了,我就不多说了 |
[19:43] | I’ve warned him. | 我已经警告他了 |
[19:46] | You’re far away. | 你的心思不在这里 |
[19:50] | Somewhere pleasant, I hope. | 希望你想的是某个令人愉快的地方 |
[19:53] | It’s all one. So they tell me. | 不过是一个人而已 我也是这么听说的 |
[19:59] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:02] | Your mother is a vicious and heartless creature, | 你妈妈是个狠心无情的人 |
[20:06] | but I find I am | 但我发现我… |
[20:08] | wretched without her. | 已经不能没有她 |
[20:12] | I have done my best to sway her, | 我已经尽力去讨好她 |
[20:13] | but still she shuns me like a leper. | 但是她还是像躲麻风病人一样的躲着我 |
[20:18] | Refuses even to speak to me. | 甚至不跟我交谈 |
[20:22] | Will you talk to her for me? | 你能不能替我跟她说说 |
[20:25] | Let her know how pitiful I have become? | 让她知道我已经变得多么令人同情 |
[20:31] | There’s no need. | 没这个必要 |
[20:34] | Her disdain for you is an act. | 她对你的高姿态不过是作戏 |
[20:37] | She is entirely infatuated with you. | 她是完完全全的被你迷住了 |
[20:40] | That is a wicked, foolish lie! | 这绝对是非常愚蠢的谎言! |
[20:42] | Atia, you let me speak with you | 阿提娅,我能跟你说几句话吗… |
[20:44] | Daughter, that creature over there by the door, who is she? | 女儿,门边的那个女人是谁? |
[20:48] | The beauty in the vulgar dress? | 衣着庸俗的那个美人? |
[20:50] | She’s with Lucius vorenus. | 她是跟着卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯来的 |
[20:52] | His wife I expect. | 我想是他妻子吧 |
[20:54] | It’s so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[20:57] | They’ve even painted the ceiling. | 连天花板都被画装饰了起来 |
[20:59] | She has a wonderful tang of the street about her. | 她身上那种浓郁的底层品味真是恰到好处 |
[21:01] | Let me introduce you. | 让我来介绍你 |
[21:04] | Maybe we should walk around. No, we should wait. | 我们也许应该四处走走 不,我们应该在这里等着 |
[21:07] | They’re coming towards us. Calm calm. | 他们向我们走过来了 镇定 镇定 |
[21:08] | Magistrate, my niece would like | 地方行政官大人 |
[21:10] | to meet your lovely wife. Honored. | 我的侄女想要见见你可爱的妻子 |
[21:12] | 不胜荣幸 | |
[21:15] | Niobe, Atia. | 内奥比 阿提娅 |
[21:17] | How did a grim thing like you win such a flower? | 像你这样严厉的人是如何赢得这种美女的芳心的? |
[21:20] | I found her when she was still young and foolish. | 我遇到她的时候她还年幼无知 |
[21:24] | Perhaps you will entertain Niobe | 在我跟她幸运的丈夫谈事情的时候 |
[21:26] | while I speak with her fortunate husband? | 也许你应该款待内奥比 |
[21:28] | Delighted. | 乐意之极 |
[21:30] | Now, tell me, who on Gaia’s earth | 现在跟我说说是谁做了这么惊世骇俗的衣服? |
[21:35] | made this astonishing dress? I did. | 我做的 不会吧 |
[21:37] | You didn’t. I did. | 是我做的 |
[21:39] | So… what does Mascius say? | 那么…马思绪亚斯是怎么说的? |
[21:42] | He will accept Pannonia for 12. | 一万二,他接受波兰尼亚 |
[21:45] | very good. | 非常好 |
[21:47] | I did not think he would sell himself so cheap. | 我没想到他把自己卖得如此便宜 |
[21:50] | I must send you to negotiate all my corruptions. | 我应该让你去代我谈判所有的收买跟贿赂 |
[21:54] | I would rather not, sir. | 长官,我并不希望如此 |
[21:56] | I spoke in jest. | 说笑而已 |
[21:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[22:01] | Please. | 这边请 |
[22:05] | You have corrupted one man | 你腐蚀了一个人 |
[22:08] | and saved thousands from banditry. | 但你却挽救了几千人变成盗贼的命运 |
[22:11] | I often wish I were back in Gaul. | 我经常希望我能够回到高卢 |
[22:14] | There is something pleasingly simple about warfare. | 一些简单轻松的战争的事务 |
[22:16] | vorenus Magistrate vorenus, if you please. | 乌瑞纳斯… 地方长官乌瑞纳斯,如果你能够这么称呼的话 |
[22:20] | He outranks you now, my boy. | 我的孩子,他的地位现在高于你 |
[22:22] | Excuse me, Magistrate vorenus. | 很抱歉,地方长官乌瑞纳斯 |
[22:25] | I hear rumor among the servants | 我听仆人传说 |
[22:27] | that Titus Pullo is in the dungeons | 泰特斯·波罗因为谋杀被关在地牢 |
[22:29] | awaiting trial for murder. Is it true? | 正在等待审判 |
[22:30] | It is. | 有这么回事吗? |
[22:32] | 是这样的 | |
[22:34] | He has been hiring himself out as a knifeman. | 他被雇佣,成了一个刀手 |
[22:37] | He killed a man in broad daylight. | 光天化日之下杀了一个人 |
[22:39] | We must do something for him. | 我们必须要帮帮他 |
[22:41] | We must do nothing. | 我们不能帮他 |
[22:43] | Nothing? The man he killed | 不能? |
[22:44] | was Aufidius Dento, | 他杀的人叫奥非的亚斯·登特 |
[22:47] | Deputy Chief of the Caelian Nailmaker’s Association. | 西莲制钉协会的首席代表 |
[22:50] | Popular man, apparently, and a vocal critic of my leadership. | 他是个很受欢迎的人,而且他畅所欲言的批评我的领导能力 |
[22:53] | People will suspect I ordered his death. | 人们将会猜想是我下令弄死他的 |
[22:56] | I must not confirm those suspicions by helping Pullo. | 我不能帮助波罗来授人以口实 |
[23:00] | And did you… | 那么是你 |
[23:02] | order his death? | 下令弄死他的吗? |
[23:04] | I did not know he existed until he didn’t. | 直到他死了我才知道他的存在 |
[23:07] | I have no notion why he was killed. | 我根本不知道他为何被杀了 |
[23:10] | Public man like that, might be many reasons. | 像那样的公众人物应该会有很多原因 |
[23:13] | I can’t appear to be sending out my soldiers | 我不能让人看起来像是我派出我的士兵们 |
[23:15] | to murder anyone who opposes me. | 去杀掉任何反对我的人 |
[23:17] | I would lose support of the plebeians… | 我这样会失去民众的支持的… |
[23:19] | Perhaps vorenus and l might be able to | 或许乌瑞纳斯跟我可以… |
[23:20] | …nor can anyone associated with me help him. | 任何跟我有关联的人也不能帮他 |
[23:24] | Has he any friends? | 他有什么朋友吗? |
[23:26] | Who will help him find a lawyer to defend him? | 能帮他找个律师替他辩护? |
[23:28] | He is guilty. | 他是有罪的 |
[23:31] | People must see justice done. | 人们要看到公正的裁决 |
[23:33] | Soldiers have to learn they’re not above law. | 士兵们必须了解他们不是凌驾于法律之上的 |
[23:35] | I’m sorry, vorenus. I know he is brother to you, | 我很抱歉,乌瑞纳斯我知道他就像你的兄弟一样 |
[23:38] | but there is no choice. | 但是我们没得选择 |
[23:42] | It’s all true. | 都是真的 |
[23:52] | I think we can go now unless you | 我想我们可以走了,除非你… |
[23:54] | Can we? This is very nice, but… | 我们可以吗?这里非常好,只是… |
[23:57] | I know. | 我了解 |
[24:12] | Castor… in the morning, | 卡斯特 |
[24:15] | bring Timon the Jew here. | 明早把泰门那个犹太人带来见我 |
[24:22] | Good night, Mother. | 母亲,晚安 |
[24:24] | Good night, my love. | 晚安,宝贝 |
[25:22] | I don’t see what’s wrong with it. | 我看不出来有什么问题啊 |
[26:18] | Oh, Moses, you need law? | |
[26:22] | Number one justice right here! Right here! | 头号律师在这,在这! |
[26:24] | Take me, boss! Top lawyer! Top lawyer! | 找我吧,老板!顶级律师!顶级律师! |
[26:27] | You’re good are you? Good? | 你水平不错吧,啊? 不错? |
[26:29] | I could have Medea acquitted. What’s your case? | 我甚至能够替美狄亚洗脱罪名 |
[26:31] | 你的是哪个案子? | |
[26:33] | Man, name of Titus Pullo… | 一个叫泰特斯·波罗的男人… |
[26:36] | On your way, Jew. You don’t want the case? | 继续找吧,犹太佬 你不想接这个案子? |
[26:39] | I’d rather suck Pluto’s thorny cock. | 我宁愿去替冥神吹箫! |
[26:44] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[26:48] | Anyone want work? | 有人想要工作吗? |
[26:55] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[27:12] | It would go much easier for you | 如果你说出谁雇佣了你, |
[27:14] | if you said who it was that paid you. | 事情对你来说会简单很多 |
[27:16] | It it shows penitence. | 它能显示出你的悔罪 |
[27:18] | I can’t help you. Sorry. | 对不起,帮不了你 |
[27:20] | I gave my word. | 我答应过不说的 |
[27:23] | Perhaps you need the money to help your sick mother | 或者你急需钱来救助你生病的母亲? |
[27:26] | or a friend in need? | 或者是有需要的朋友? |
[27:29] | Something like that would help. | 像这样事情将会对你有帮助的 |
[27:31] | I needed money for wine. | 我需要钱来买酒 |
[27:37] | Have have you any friends that would speak for you? | 你有没有什么朋友的会为你辩解的? |
[27:44] | There must be someone. | 肯定应该有的! |
[27:48] | Good bread, this. Have you got any more? | 这个面包不错,还有吗? |
[28:03] | Titus Pullo, soldier, 13th Gallic Legion; | 泰特斯·波罗高卢13军团 |
[28:07] | Accused ofhomicide | 被控凶杀 |
[28:10] | re citizen Aufidius Dento, | 公民奥非的亚斯·登特 |
[28:13] | Caelian Hill, tribe of Falerna; | 西莲山,佛伦那部族 |
[28:16] | Brought to trial by his friends. | 他的朋友代他出席审判 |
[28:22] | We begin. | 让我们开始 |
[28:24] | Who speaks for the corpse of Aufidius Dento? | 谁代表死者奥非的亚斯·登特? |
[28:29] | I… Maius Nigidius. | 我…麦而斯·尼曲迪而斯 |
[28:36] | Who speaks for Titus Pullo? | 谁代表泰特斯·波罗? |
[28:40] | I l | 我 我… |
[28:44] | Priscus Maevius. | 普瑞瑟斯 麦乌厄斯 |
[28:47] | Accusator, proceed. | 原告,继续 |
[28:51] | Citizens, | 公民们 |
[28:53] | friends… | 朋友们… |
[28:55] | when I was told of the death of Aufidiu, | 当我被告知奥非的亚斯死讯的时候 |
[28:58] | I was deeply saddened. | 我极度悲伤 |
[29:00] | A good man, stabbed! Butchered! | 一个好人被捅死,被屠杀! |
[29:04] | Hacked to death in daylight on a public street! | 在大街上,光天化日之下被砍死! |
[29:10] | I was deeply saddened. | 我极度地悲伤 |
[29:12] | But I was not surprised. | 单是我并不惊讶 |
[29:14] | These horrors have become commonplace. | 这种惨剧已经变得很平常了 |
[29:18] | Wretched specimens like this | 这种悲惨的例子 |
[29:21] | are common as rats. | 如同老鼠一样多 |
[29:25] | I will not take your time with lengthy proof of his guilt. | 我不会占用你们的时间,通过长篇的演说来验证他是有罪的 |
[29:28] | Look at him! | 看看他! |
[29:31] | It’s not open to question. We all know he’s guilty. | 问都不用问,我们都知道他有罪 |
[29:38] | When I find a rat in my cellar, | 当我在地窖里看到老鼠的时候 |
[29:41] | I don’t ask questions, I have a slave squash him underfoot… | 我不会问什么问题,我会让奴隶一脚踩死它 |
[29:45] | Salve, brother. | 兄弟,你好 |
[29:48] | And to you, brother. | 也向你问好,兄弟 |
[29:49] | Not good, eh? | 不是太好,对吧? |
[29:51] | What are you doing here? I thought Pullo was dead to you? | 你在这里干吗?我以为波罗对你来说已经死了 |
[29:53] | Dead to all soon. | 很快他就要真的死了 |
[29:55] | Hard as adamant, you. | 你还是像硬石一样顽固 |
[29:56] | Well, you might be wrong, though. | 但是,你可能是错的 |
[29:58] | Many’s the slip ‘tween knife and altar. | 许多人即将面对刀锋跟祭坛 |
[30:00] | What? Pullo is not alone. | 什么? 波罗可不是孤单一人 |
[30:07] | We’ll not let any brother be damned by this dirty mob. | 我们可不会让任何一个兄弟被这帮卑贱的乌合之众伤害 |
[30:11] | These dogs will be yelping louder soon. | 这帮狗头不久就会更大声的呼叫了 |
[30:15] | When they bring him down off there, | 当他们把他带下来的时候 |
[30:16] | we’ll go in swinging and have him away. | 我们就杀进去把他救走 |
[30:18] | Call them off! Eh? Why? | 叫他们走! 为什么? |
[30:20] | Do you not understand what is at stake here? | 难道你不知道这件事到底是关于什么的吗? |
[30:23] | Brother Pullo’s life. Politically. | 波罗兄弟的命 政治 |
[30:25] | What is at stake politically. | 是关于政治 |
[30:27] | Politically. I fuck politically in her fat ass. | 政治,我操翻那个政治! |
[30:31] | If Pullo is rescued by Caesar’s men, | 如果波罗被恺撒的手下救了 |
[30:33] | people will assume that he ordered Dento’s killing | 人们会以为是他下令弄死登特的 |
[30:36] | and Caesar will be held responsible. | 恺撒就要为此负责 |
[30:38] | And so? Caesar can do as he likes. | 那又如何?恺撒能做任何他想做的事情 |
[30:39] | He is trying to re establish law and order. | 他正在努力重建法律跟秩序 |
[30:41] | That won’t work if his soldiers are seen | 但如果他的士兵杀人而不用承担后果 |
[30:43] | to be killing citizens without consequence. | 那么他就白忙了 |
[30:46] | Still. I can’t call the boys off now. | 我现在还是不能让兄弟们走 |
[30:47] | Why not? Because it makes me look bad. | 为什么? 因为这让我没面子 |
[30:49] | You could look far worse. | 不这么做的话,你可能会更没面子 |
[30:55] | You will tell them? | 你会告发我们? |
[30:58] | I will if I have to. | 如果需要,我会的 |
[31:03] | Look at us, brother. | 看着我,兄弟 |
[31:06] | How has it come to this? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[31:11] | It is for the good of the Republic. | 都是为了共和 |
[31:14] | It’s a worthy cause then. | 所要付出的代价… |
[31:19] | Just call them off. | 快让他们走吧 |
[31:31] | To add insult to injury, this soldier, | 更加令人感到羞辱的是 |
[31:34] | this brute, this barbarian from who knows where, | 这个不知哪里来的士兵,禽兽,野蛮人 |
[31:38] | refuses to name his paymaster! | 拒绝供认他的雇主! |
[31:41] | Caesar! Caesar! | 恺撒!恺撒! |
[31:43] | We name no names, Citizen. We cannot know. | 我们无法说出姓名来,公民们,我们不知道 |
[31:46] | We might guess. | 我们可以猜 |
[31:48] | We might very well guess, | 我们可以好好的猜猜 |
[31:51] | but we cannot know. | 但是我们不知道 |
[31:53] | Which makes his crime even worse. | 这让他的罪行更加严重 |
[31:56] | Is there punishment enough for monsters such as this? | 有能够惩罚像这样的禽兽的刑罚吗? |
[32:02] | I think not. I think not. | |
[32:07] | But perhaps my learned friend | 但可能这位有学问的朋友 |
[32:10] | can tell us otherwise. | 能够告诉我们 |
[32:12] | Priscus Maevius speaks. | 普瑞瑟斯·麦乌厄斯发言 |
[32:19] | This this man… | 这 这个人… |
[32:22] | is nothing but a helpless servant. | 不是别的而是一个无助的奴仆 |
[32:27] | Atool, a puppet. | 一个工具 |
[32:29] | 一个傀儡 | |
[32:31] | We should feel pity, not anger. | 我们应该感到同情 |
[32:33] | 而不是愤怒 | |
[32:35] | Pity for his | 怜悯他的… |
[32:37] | pity for his degradation. | 怜悯他的堕落 |
[32:40] | Wait. Do you claim him innocent? | 等等,你是否主张他无罪? |
[32:44] | No, I’m simply saying that | 不是,我只是要说… |
[32:46] | Well if you do not deny his guilt, then we’re done with it. | 那么,如果你不否认他是有罪的,那我们就结束了 |
[32:49] | Do you deny his guilt? No, I do not sir. | 你是否否认他是有罪的? |
[32:50] | 不,我不否认,长官 很好 | |
[32:53] | very well. Titus Pullo | 泰特斯·波罗 |
[32:55] | condemned to death in the arena. | 被判有罪,将在竞技场被处死刑 |
[33:10] | You know that I have always looked on you as my son. | 你知道我一直把你当成我的儿子看待 |
[33:14] | Oh dear, one of those conversations. | 噢,天哪,一次那样的谈话 |
[33:18] | Hmm, good move. | 好棋 |
[33:21] | I have a favor to ask of you, father to son. | 我想要你帮个忙,就像父亲对儿子 |
[33:25] | I need someone to take over Macedonia from that idiot valerius. | 我需要一个人帮我接收那个白痴维拉瑞而斯管理的马其顿 |
[33:31] | I would like to appoint you. | 我想指派你去 |
[33:34] | I govern Macedonia? | 我管理马其顿? |
[33:35] | If you will accept. | 如果你接受的话 |
[33:37] | Why by three Furies would you want me to govern Macedonia? | 以三个复仇女神的名义 为什么你要我管理马其顿? |
[33:40] | You are the right man for the job. | 你是适合这个任务的人 |
[33:43] | I can think of few men less right. | 我还真想不出几个不适合那个任务的人 |
[33:47] | Brutus, you’ve always underestimated yourself. | 布鲁图斯,你总是低估自己 |
[33:50] | You might achieve great things if you would but try. | 如果你尝试的话你会成就很大的事业 |
[33:54] | In Macedonia? | 在马其顿? |
[33:57] | I think not. | 我不这么想 |
[34:03] | I would ask you to reconsider. | 我要你再考虑考虑 |
[34:06] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我可以信任的人去 |
[34:17] | You need me out of Rome? Not at all. | 你想要我离开罗马? 不是这么回事 |
[34:20] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:24] | Someone you can trust? | 一个你可以信任的人? |
[34:27] | Am I wrong to do so? | 难道我这么做错了吗? |
[34:29] | You have doubts, do you? I did not say that. | 你心中有疑问,不是吗? 我没有这么说 |
[34:32] | Speak plain, I beg you. | 我请你,坦白说 |
[34:33] | Have I given you reason for doubt? | 我有让你疑心的原因? |
[34:35] | Since you ask, you have as you well know. | 既然你问了,如你所知的你有让我疑心的原因 |
[34:39] | You speak of years ago. | 你说的是几年前 |
[34:41] | Old betrayals do not signify? | 以前的背叛不意味着什么? |
[34:44] | I betrayed nothing. | 我没有背叛什么 |
[34:47] | Had you told me you were to march on Rome | 如果你告诉我你要进军罗马 |
[34:51] | and asked me for my allegiance, | 并要求我的效忠 |
[34:54] | I would have given it. | 我肯定会那样做的 |
[34:56] | I would have judged you insane… | 我可能会认为你是疯狂的… |
[34:59] | but I would have given you my allegiance | 但是我会献上我的忠诚 |
[35:02] | because I look on you as my father. | 因为我把你看成父亲 |
[35:03] | Brutus But you did not ask for my allegiance. | 布鲁图斯… 但是你没有要求 |
[35:05] | 我的效忠 | |
[35:08] | You demanded it at swordpoint. | 你是在刀兵之后才要求我的效忠 |
[35:11] | I betrayed nothing! | 我什么都没有背叛! |
[35:12] | Forgive me, I spoke too hot. | 原谅我,我说的有点过了 |
[35:14] | You have never betrayed me. | 你从来没有背叛过我 |
[35:18] | So why do you not trust me now? I trust you completely. | 那么为什么你不信任我? |
[35:20] | So much so that you would send me | 我完全相信你 |
[35:21] | 如此信任,以至于要我 | |
[35:23] | from Rome to govern Macedonia? | 离开罗马去管理马其顿? |
[35:34] | Well, thank you. | 那么… |
[35:35] | I am honored, but I will not go. | 谢谢 |
[35:36] | 我很荣幸 | |
[35:39] | 单是我不会去的 | |
[35:46] | It is in my legal power to insist that you do go. | 我有合法权力可以坚持你去 |
[35:53] | As my father, | 如同我父亲 |
[35:55] | as my father I looked on you | 如同我父亲,我把你看成… |
[35:58] | For a year or so, no more. | 就是一年作用,不会很长时间 |
[36:00] | Until the city is stable. | 知道城里稳定下令 |
[36:02] | Forgive me. I feel unwell. | 原谅我,我感觉不好 |
[36:04] | Perhaps we can finish this game another time | 或许我们可以下次再下完这盘棋 |
[36:05] | Be reasonable! | 理智点! |
[36:07] | You’re on every wall with a knife at my throat! | 每面墙上都画着你用匕首刺向我喉咙的画! |
[36:10] | I would be foolish to ignore it. | 不理睬这个迹象将是很蠢的做法 |
[36:13] | Only tyrants | 只有暴君 |
[36:14] | need worry about tyrant killers. | 才需要担心暴君杀手 |
[36:18] | And you are no tyrant. | 你又不是暴君 |
[36:20] | Haven’t you told me so many times? | 你不是告诉过我无数次吗? |
[36:23] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[36:53] | Janus, Gaia and Dis… | 门神,大地女神跟冥神… |
[36:58] | I humbly beg | 我虔诚的祈求 |
[37:01] | you accept this creature as my offering, | 你们能够接受这个虫子作为我给你们的祭礼 |
[37:04] | and if it pleases you… | 如果它能够让你们满意的话… |
[37:09] | I ask you to give Eirene long life. | 我祈求你们保佑艾瑞纳长命百岁 |
[37:15] | And same for my friend Lucius vorenus and his family, | 也请保佑我的朋友卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯跟他的家人 |
[37:19] | if it’s not too much. | 如果我的请求不是太过分的话 |
[37:27] | And letEirene know | 请让艾瑞纳知道 |
[37:30] | that I am sorry for what I did. | 我为我所做的感到抱歉 |
[37:43] | Come on, soldier, up! | 来吧,士兵,上来! |
[38:54] | Cavi with this one… | 这个要小心点… |
[38:59] | soldier. | 是战士 |
[39:18] | Come on, coward! Fight! | 来吧,懦夫!打吧! |
[39:24] | Stand up and fight. | 站起来开打吧 |
[39:26] | I don’t want to. | 我不想打 |
[39:28] | That’s not how it works. | 这样可不合规矩 |
[39:29] | You’re supposed to resist. | 你应该要反抗的 |
[39:31] | Not if I don’t want to. | 我不会反抗的,如果我不想的话 |
[39:34] | I just want to die, all right? | 我只是想死,好吗? |
[39:36] | So come ahead and kill me and be done with it. | 动手杀了我吧,一切都会结束了 |
[39:39] | Bollocks. Move! | 少瞎掰了,动手吧! |
[39:41] | What’s wrong with you? Where’s your dignity? | 你有什么问题?你的尊严去哪儿了? |
[39:43] | Get up and fight! | 起身战斗吧! |
[39:50] | Hey, soldier. Wake up! | 士兵!醒醒! |
[39:52] | Why don’t you come here and suck my cock? | 为什么你不过来帮我吹箫呢? |
[39:55] | Look, just hold your sword. | 听着,只需要你拿起剑 |
[39:57] | Just stand up and hold it, that’s all. | 站起来,拿着剑,就够了 |
[39:58] | You don’t have to run about or anything. | 你不需要跑或什么的 |
[40:01] | You’re naught but a bloody mollie. | 你什么都不是,只是个懦夫而已 |
[40:04] | You and the whole 13th! Naught but bloody mollies. | 你跟13军团什么都不是,只是懦夫而已 |
[40:08] | Don’t talk of the 13th. | 别扯到13军团 |
[40:12] | Oh, eh? I piss on the 13th! | 我他妈的尿到你们13军团! |
[40:15] | Pig spawn, all of em. | 都是一群猪卵 |
[40:22] | Why don’t you and the 13th all line up and suck my cock | 为什么你不跟你们13军团排队来为我吹箫? |
[41:18] | 13! | 13军团! |
[41:21] | 13! | 13军团! |
[41:26] | 13! | 13军团! |
[41:30] | 13! | 13军团! |
[41:33] | Heya! | |
[42:42] | 13! | 13军团! |
[43:43] | 13! | 13军团! |
[44:57] | Pullo! Pullo! Pullo… | 波罗!波罗! |
[45:10] | In autumn, they disappear. Who? | 到了秋天,他们就消失了 谁? |
[45:13] | Eels, they all disappear. | 鳗鲡,他们都会消失 |
[45:16] | That so? Where? | 是那样吗? 哪里? |
[45:18] | Where what? Well, where do they go? | 什么哪里? 那么,他们去哪里了呢? |
[45:21] | The eels? That’s what I’m saying. | 那些鳗鲡? 这就是我想问的 |
[45:22] | Nobody knows. It’s a mystery. | 谁都不知道 |
[45:23] | 是个秘密 | |
[45:30] | Was expecting you time ago. | 我等你很久了 |
[45:34] | If we employ you again, next time, | 如果我们再次雇佣你 |
[45:36] | best not use veterans. | 下次最好别用老兵 |
[46:10] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[46:13] | I owe Caesar no more friendship. | 我不再拥有恺撒的友谊了 |
[46:16] | I must do my duty. | 我必须尽我的责任 |
[46:39] | I’ll speak to Cassius. | 我必须要跟卡西亚斯谈谈 |
[46:43] | See what can be done. | 看看我们能做什么 |