时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:28] | This way! | 这边走 |
[02:30] | Come on, quickly! | 走啊 快点 |
[02:32] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[03:00] | No! | 不 |
[03:05] | Out of the way! Move! | 别挡路 滚开 |
[03:10] | Evil inside. Evil… | 恶鬼上身 恶鬼… |
[03:13] | Vai! | 走开 |
[03:30] | – Give us a kiss, then. – You shave, I kiss. | -给我亲一下 -你去刮胡子 我才亲 |
[03:39] | You talk to him? | 你跟他谈过了? |
[03:41] | I said I would, and I will. | 我答应了就一定会去 |
[03:43] | We cannot stay here forever. | 我们不能永远待在这儿 |
[03:45] | It’s not right. | 这可不行 |
[03:46] | – This place is a house of death. – I know. | -这里是死亡之屋 -我知道 |
[03:49] | What if we make a baby here? Gods forbid. It would be a monster. | 如果我们在这儿生了孩子怎么办?天怒人怨的 会生出个妖怪的 |
[03:56] | I said I’d talk to him. | 我说过我会跟他谈的 |
[04:11] | How are you, brother? Good day out? | 嘿 好兄弟 今天是出门的好天气啊 |
[04:15] | Good day for a walk in the country maybe? | 也许适合去郊外走走 |
[04:18] | No. | 不去 |
[04:20] | Spring’s here, blossom on the trees, | 春天来了 百花盛开 |
[04:23] | lambs in the meadows. | 牧场上还有羊群 |
[04:26] | Brother, the full moon has come and gone. | 兄弟 已经一个月了 |
[04:29] | Maybe it’s time to cut off these mourning beards? | 也许是时候刮胡子了 (守丧时忌剃毛发) |
[04:34] | Life must continue. | 必须继续活下去 |
[04:40] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[04:42] | – You should go. – And leave you here like this? | -你们应该走了 -把你就这么扔下? |
[04:45] | – Good friend I’d be. – I’m past need of friends. | -那我还算得上朋友吗?-我已经不需要朋友了 |
[04:48] | Now what’s that mean? What are you going to do? | 这又是什么意思?你打算干什么? |
[04:51] | You can’t sit here the rest of your life. | 你总不能这么一辈子傻坐下去 |
[04:53] | I’ve caused the death of my wife. | 我害死了我妻子 |
[04:55] | I’ve caused the death of my children. | 我害死自己的孩子 |
[04:58] | I have caused the death of Caesar. | 我害死了恺撒 |
[05:01] | What would you have me do now? | 你现在还想要我做什么? |
[05:03] | What? Run a butcher’s shop? | 做什么?卖肉吗? |
[05:06] | Fine, fine. Sorry I spoke. | 好啊 好啊 算我说错了 |
[05:09] | Eat your damn porridge. | 吃你的烂粥去 |
[05:17] | What sort of woman is she? | 她是怎么样的女人? |
[05:19] | – Who? – The Egyptian girl. | -谁?-那个埃及女人 |
[05:22] | Oh, her. I barely met her. | 哦 她呀 我都没怎么见过她 |
[05:25] | Skinny thing. Talks too much. | 一个瘦小的家伙 话很多 |
[05:29] | Well, she must have something | 但是她总有什么特别的地方 |
[05:31] | to lure a cold fish like Caesar. | 才能诱惑凯撒这样冷若冰霜的人 |
[05:33] | She’s a queen. | 她是皇后 |
[05:35] | Caesar would’ve fucked Medusa if she’d worn a crown. | 如果美杜莎戴上皇冠 凯撒也照干不误 |
[05:40] | You jealous, flower? | 你嫉妒了 小花? |
[05:41] | Of course. I don’t mind your whores, | 当然 我不介意你的那些贱女人 |
[05:43] | but I don’t want you making love to her sort. | 但是我不希望你跟那种女人上床 |
[05:46] | Meaning younger women of higher rank than… | 是说所有比你更年轻 地位又高过… |
[05:48] | you? | 你的女人 |
[05:50] | That’s a good general rule. | 这条规矩倒是不错 |
[05:52] | I shall remember it. | 我会记住的 |
[05:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:01] | Antony? | 安东尼? |
[06:04] | A word, if I may. | 借过说句话 |
[06:06] | What is it, dear boy? | 什么事 可爱的孩子? |
[06:08] | About my money, Caesar’s money. | 关于我的钱…凯撒的钱 |
[06:11] | You assured me I’d have it by now. | 你跟我保证过我现在可以拿到钱了 |
[06:12] | I’m so sorry. It slipped my mind. I will see to it. | 我很抱歉 我一定是忘了 我会查看一下的 |
[06:16] | Good, only that is what you’ve said several times now. | 好的 只不过你已经说了好几次了 |
[06:18] | Well, these things take time. | 咳 这种事情总是很花时间的 |
[06:21] | We are talking vast sums of money. | 我们谈的可是一大笔钱 |
[06:24] | There’s a great deal of paperwork and lawyering to be done and… | 一大堆的文书和法律上的事要处理 |
[06:29] | So when can I expect transfer to my control? | 那什么时候钱才能转到我手上 |
[06:31] | What’s the rush? | 干吗这么急? |
[06:32] | Some wicked woman giving you the squeeze? | 哪个恶婆娘女人给你施压了? |
[06:35] | Don’t worry. I’ll see to it. | 别担心 我会留意的 |
[06:45] | Tolerable voyage? | 旅途平安吧? |
[06:47] | – It was. – Myself… | -是的 -我自己… |
[06:50] | I cannot abide ships and boats. | 我受不了船 |
[06:53] | Too much like cages, ne? | 简直像是在笼子里 不是吗? |
[06:56] | With the added risk of drowning. | 外加可能淹死的危险 |
[07:02] | You’ve changed since we last met. | 你跟我们上次见面时不一样了 |
[07:05] | Have I seen you before? | 我以前见过你吗? |
[07:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:10] | In Alexandria, with Caesar. | 在亚历山卓 跟凯撒一起 |
[07:14] | It’s those uniforms you wear. You all look alike. | 因为你们穿的制服 你们看上去都差不多 |
[07:18] | When I saw you then, you seemed… | 那个时候我看你 你显得更… |
[07:20] | happier. | 开心 |
[07:23] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗? |
[07:24] | A strange question. Caesar is dead. | 这问题问得真奇怪 凯撒已经死了 |
[07:29] | He was as a husband to me. | 他曾经如同我的丈夫一样 |
[07:32] | I was as a wife to him. | 我对他来说也如同妻子 |
[07:36] | – I amuse you. – Forgive me. | -我让你发笑了 -请原谅 |
[07:38] | It’s an odd thought. | 这是个奇怪的想法 |
[07:41] | A Roman consul with a ‘Gyptian wife. | 一名罗马执政官有个埃及老婆 |
[07:45] | – Wouldn’t do, you know? – I fail to see why. | -这是不可能的 你明白吗?-我看不出来 |
[07:49] | I believe we may begin negotiations. | 我想我们该开始谈判了 |
[07:52] | Here is the text of our proposal. | 这是我们提案的文本 |
[07:55] | We would read it into the Senate record. | 我们将把它加入参议院的纪录 |
[07:59] | “I Mark Antony, Consul of Rome, | 我 马克・安东尼 作为罗马执政官 |
[08:02] | “guarantee that our armies will continue | 保证我们的军队会继续 |
[08:05] | “to protect and preserve the throne of Cleopatra, | 保卫克莉奥佩特拉的皇位 |
[08:08] | “child of Ptolemy, Queen of Egypt, | 即托勒密的子嗣 埃及的皇后 |
[08:10] | “mistress of sedge and bee, et cetera.” | 莎草与蜂蜜的女主人 如此这般 这般如此 |
[08:13] | – What is your price? – Her majesty will guarantee | -你开出的价格是多少?-女王陛下将保证 |
[08:16] | 10 grain shipments a month at the standard rate, | 每月送上10船标准等级的谷物 |
[08:19] | from which revenues the Consul will accept as a personal gift | 从国家税收中 执政官将获得一份个人名义的馈赠 |
[08:23] | 48,000 denarii a month. | 每月48000德那留斯银币 |
[08:25] | – 35 – 45 | |
[08:27] | 42 | 42 |
[08:31] | 42, delivered on the kalends. | 42 每个月第一天交付 |
[08:39] | Are we done, then? | 我们就这么说定了? |
[08:44] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:46] | My son by Caesar is near four years old. | 我和凯撒的孩子已经快四岁了 |
[08:50] | He has begun to ask questions about his father. | 他已经开始询问关于他父亲的事了 |
[08:53] | How touching. | 真温馨 |
[08:55] | He’s too young to understand now, | 他现在还太小 不明白事理 |
[08:57] | but soon I must tell him | 不过很快我就不得不告诉他 |
[08:59] | that his father’s people do not accept him. | 他父亲的臣民不接受他 |
[09:03] | Not as a true legal son. | 不当他是合法的儿子 |
[09:05] | It will never happen. The people wouldn’t like it. | 绝对不可能 人民不会喜欢这种事 |
[09:08] | We have no political design, | 我们没有政治意图 |
[09:12] | merely the happiness of my boy. | 只不过想让我孩子开心一点 |
[09:15] | A simple public declaration | 简单地公布一下 |
[09:19] | of paternity will suffice. | 父子关系就足够了 |
[09:21] | And what would I profit by that? | 那我又能从中得到什么好处? |
[09:24] | You would have my eternal gratitude. | 你将得到我永远的感谢 |
[09:32] | Promise me… | 答应我… |
[09:42] | That’s possible. | 那也不是不可能 |
[09:53] | Declare my boy a lawful son of Caesar, | 宣布我的儿子是凯撒合法的子嗣 |
[09:57] | then we shall be friends. | 我们就可以成为朋友 |
[09:59] | – You don’t trust me? – Not so much. | -你不相信我?-不那么相信 |
[10:01] | You have a changeable look about you. | 你看上去十分善变 |
[10:03] | You’re mistaken. | 你看错了 |
[10:05] | Steady as a priest of Saturn, me. | 我就像农神的祭司一样坚定 |
[10:08] | Come now. | 过来 |
[10:12] | It is not permitted to touch. | 法律禁止触碰女王陛下 |
[10:19] | Nice manners… | 真有礼貌啊 |
[10:21] | for a whore. | 对一个妓女来说 |
[10:32] | If I must prostitute myself | 如果一定要我献出自己 |
[10:34] | for the good of my country and my family, | 来换取我的国家和家族的利益 |
[10:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[10:40] | But the customer pays first, does he not? | 但是客人得先把肉钱付了 他做到了吗? |
[10:44] | Your son will eat shit and die | 让你儿子去吃屎吃到死 |
[10:46] | before I make him legal. | 我再宣布他合法 |
[10:50] | You see? | 看见了没有? |
[10:52] | Very changeable. | 非常善变 |
[10:55] | Sorry we couldn’t agree. | 很遗憾我们不能达成共识 |
[10:57] | Perhaps you’ll change your mind. | 也许你会改变主意 |
[11:00] | We’ll see you at dinner tomorrow, I believe. | 明天的晚宴上见 我相信 |
[11:33] | He wasn’t Apollo, by no means, | 尽管他不是太阳神 |
[11:35] | but when Erastes Fulmen was alive | 至少伊拉斯特斯・弗尔曼还活著的时候 |
[11:38] | there was peace on the Aventine. | 艾文台山上可是一切太平 |
[11:40] | Now every gang in the city’s fighting for control of the hill. | 现在城里的所有黑帮 都为了争夺山上的控制权打成一团 |
[11:44] | Every day there’s violence, every day there’s… | 每一天街上都充斥著暴力 每一日都是杀声震天 |
[11:48] | hoo-ha. | 呼 哈 |
[11:50] | – It’s killing commerce. – I will see to it. | -这会断送贸易 -我会料理的 |
[11:52] | And is not commerce the root of civic virtue? | 难道贸易不是公民道德的根基么? |
[11:55] | Can Rome long survive if commerce is… | 如果贸易被扼杀 罗马难道还能… |
[12:01] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:07] | Something… | 必须… |
[12:08] | Something must be done on the Aventine. | 必须对艾文台山采取措施 |
[12:10] | Yes, yes, I know. I hear of nothing else. | 是的 是的 我知道了 我满耳朵灌的都是这种事 |
[12:14] | The gangs will not stop fighting of their own accord. | 黑帮不会停止他们之间的战争 |
[12:16] | It is too rich a prize. Whoever controls the Aventine | 不管最后谁控制了艾文台 这个代价都太大了 |
[12:18] | controls the docks and the grain supply… | 控制港口和粮食供应 |
[12:20] | – I am aware! – The violence will spread. | -我都知道 -暴力还会蔓延 |
[12:23] | If it is not stopped, the whole city will swift descend | 如果不加制止 整个城市都会很快 |
[12:25] | into chaos and famine and you will be blamed, I’m afraid. | 陷入一片混乱和饥荒 我恐怕你会为此受到指责 |
[12:29] | Though it’d be none of your fault, of course. Still… | 尽管这不是你的错 可还是… |
[12:32] | I will handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[12:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:37] | what can I do for you? | 你找我有什么事? |
[12:39] | – You sent for me. – Oh, yes, that. | -是你找我来的 -哦 是的 关于那件事 |
[12:41] | Show him. | 给他看看 |
[12:52] | It appears to be a list of every dishonest rascal in the city. | 简直就是城里所有流氓地痞的名录 |
[12:55] | Very droll. | 真滑稽 |
[12:56] | It is a list of candidates for next year’s elections | 这是名单选举的候选人名单 |
[12:59] | drawn up by our beloved Caesar just before he was taken from us. | 是我们敬爱的凯撒去世前写好的 |
[13:02] | Posca found it amongst his papers. | 伯斯卡在他的文件堆里找到的 |
[13:05] | Another lucky find? You are prodigious, Posca. | 喔 幸运的大发现啊 你还真是不可思议啊 伯斯卡 |
[13:09] | I want your endorsement of the names. | 我需要你认可这份名单 |
[13:12] | For the sake of unity and amity, et cetera, et cetera. | 出于团结与友好的名义 诸如此类 |
[13:16] | Isn’t that being just a little too brazen? | 这是不是有点太无耻了? |
[13:18] | Who would believe that Caesar chose such wretches? | 谁会相信凯撒能挑这种卑鄙小人出来 |
[13:21] | Surely you don’t think those men paid me to put their names on the list? | 你总不会认为这些人出钱贿赂我 好把名字加到单子上吧? |
[13:25] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[13:26] | I expect they have paid Posca. | 我认为他们贿赂了伯斯卡 |
[13:28] | – So, what’s the problem? – My endorsement will be worthless. | -那么 还有什么问题?-我的背书会变得一钱不值 |
[13:31] | People will merely assume I’ve been intimidated by you. | 人们会认为我是被你胁迫的 |
[13:35] | – Are you not intimidated? – Not especially. | -难道你不是被胁迫吗?-不完全是 |
[13:37] | At present, you cannot afford to kill me. | 现在你还不敢杀我 |
[13:39] | You need me to run the Senate. | 你需要我来管理元老院 |
[13:42] | Today, I need you. | 今天 我需要你 |
[13:44] | – Tomorrow… – Then tomorrow I will worry. | -到了明天… -到了明天我再担心吧 |
[13:47] | Today, I suggest you let me strike the worst scoundrels off this list. | 今天 我建议你让我把这名单上 最卑劣的无赖剔除掉 |
[13:50] | Then I will endorse it. | 然后我才会签字 |
[13:52] | Fine, fine. Do as you like. | 很好 很好 随你喜欢吧 |
[13:56] | A pleasure as always. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:02] | Next there is a delegation… | 接下来 有一个委托 |
[14:04] | No, enough. Enough of this. Call my guard. | 不 够了 够多了 叫我的卫兵来 |
[14:07] | Immediately. Before you go, | 马上就去 你走之前 |
[14:09] | if I might raise the matter of my recompense and commission? | 是不是可以谈一下我的补偿和委任的事? |
[14:12] | No! No, you might not, you wretched Greek thief! | 不 不 不行 你这肮脏的希腊窃贼 |
[14:15] | Money, money, money. | 钱 钱 钱 |
[14:17] | I’m surrounded by money-grubbers. | 我都快被财迷包围了 |
[14:25] | Mark Antony, sir! It’s me, sir! | 马克・安东尼长官 是我啊 |
[14:27] | Titus Pullo of the 13th! | 第13军团的泰特斯・波罗 |
[14:29] | Legionary Pullo? | 士兵波罗? |
[14:31] | Hold it. Let him through. | 等一下 让他过来 |
[14:32] | Sir! | 阁下 |
[14:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[14:36] | Requiring advice and counsel regarding Lucius Vorenus, sir. | 替卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯祈求建议与忠告 长官 |
[14:39] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[14:41] | He has gone awry, sir. | 他已经迷糊了 长官 |
[14:43] | I don’t know what’s to be done with him. | 我不知道该替他做什么 |
[14:50] | Vorenus! Officers afoot! | 乌瑞纳斯 长官来了 |
[14:53] | Centurion Vorenus. | 百夫长乌瑞纳斯 |
[14:56] | – As was. – Sir? | -曾经是 -阁下? |
[15:03] | Look at the fucking state of you. | 看你这个死样子 |
[15:05] | – It’s mourning dress, sir… – Mourning? | -这是丧服 长官 -丧服? |
[15:08] | You may well mourn. | 你当然该哀悼 |
[15:10] | Caesar is dead, | 恺撒都已经死了 |
[15:12] | and it was you as good as held the knife. | 就跟你亲手下的刀子一样 |
[15:15] | Stand to fucking attention when I’m talking to you! | 我说话的时候你他妈的给我立正站好 |
[15:22] | You know that your name is disgraced forever? | 你知不知道你的名誉已经被永远地玷污了? |
[15:26] | I do, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[15:29] | “I do, sir.” | 「我知道 长官」 |
[15:33] | Why, then, are you still alive? | 那你干吗还活著? |
[15:41] | Why have you not done your damn duty | 你怎么不去尽忠 |
[15:45] | and opened your stomach? | 把肚子剖开 |
[15:49] | I would like that above all things, sir. | 我比谁都想那么做 长官 |
[15:52] | But Dis is my master, | 但是冥神掌管了我的一切 |
[15:55] | and he will take me when he chooses. | 他会在适当的时候取走我的性命 |
[16:00] | At present, he wishes me to suffer here on this earth. | 现在 他希望我留在世上受折磨 |
[16:06] | You are wrong, Centurion. | 你错了 百夫长 |
[16:10] | Dis is not your master. | 冥神不是你的主人 |
[16:15] | I am your master. | 我才是 |
[16:19] | By sacred oath under the standards | 遵照第13军团 |
[16:22] | of the 13th. | 神圣的誓言和军规 |
[16:24] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:41] | And this, I take it, was Erastes Fulmen. | 还有这个 我收下了 他曾是伊拉斯特斯・弗尔曼 |
[16:44] | I told him to get rid, | 我告诉过他把这个扔掉 |
[16:45] | but it calms him to look at the thing. | 可看著这东西能让他平静下来 |
[16:48] | Not content to let our great father die, | 还不肯让这位教父死去 |
[16:51] | you start a damn war on the Aventine | 你在艾文台山上挑起了一场战争 |
[16:54] | that threatens to engulf the whole fucking city. | 几乎要毁掉整个城市 |
[17:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:14] | would you like a chance to redeem yourself, Centurion? | 想不想赎罪 百夫长? |
[17:22] | There’s no redemption. | 无法赎罪的 |
[17:28] | No man is beyond redemption, Lucius. | 没有谁是不能赎罪的 卢西尔斯 |
[17:36] | Not even you. | 连你也不例外 |
[17:53] | And so? | 然后呢? |
[18:00] | And so? | 然后什么? |
[18:01] | The Egyptian girl. Tell all. | 那个埃及女人 老实交待 |
[18:03] | Well, she was naked | 这个嘛 她全身光溜溜地 |
[18:05] | before the priests had left the room. | 祭司们甚至还没离开房间呢 |
[18:07] | I had to call my people to pull her off me. | 我不得不喊我的人进来把她从我身上拉下去 |
[18:11] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[18:12] | She was in mourning. | 她正在悼念亡者 |
[18:13] | She was very gray and formal. | 庄重而肃穆 |
[18:17] | She was quite the little mouse. | 她看上去像只小耗子 |
[18:19] | On Jupiter’s stone? | 以朱庇特的名义起誓? |
[18:22] | On Juno’s cunt. | 用他老婆的那玩意起誓 |
[18:24] | Nothing at all interesting happened. | 唉 没有 没发生什么有趣的事 |
[18:28] | Oh, she did ask me to formally recognize | 啊 她倒确实要求我正式承认 |
[18:32] | her bastard as Caesar’s son. | 她的小崽子是恺撒的儿子 |
[18:34] | Blasted impudence! | 真够无耻的 |
[18:35] | You refused, of course. | 你肯定拒绝了 对吧? |
[18:38] | Octavian is the only… | 屋大维才是唯一… |
[18:39] | Yes, yes, of course I refused. | 是的 是的 我当然拒绝了 |
[18:42] | Which set off a great flood | 结果女王陛下的眼泪 |
[18:44] | of royal whining. | 都快要把我淹没了 |
[18:49] | No, it’s been a pig of a day all around. | 不 真是狗屎般的一天 到处都是 |
[18:51] | Running this damn city isn’t nearly as amusing as I thought it would be. | 统治这个城市根本不像我当初以为的那样有趣 |
[18:55] | – Poor lamb. – God | -嗯 可怜的小羊羔 -啊 天哪 |
[18:58] | More tedium to follow | 毫无疑问 |
[18:59] | at this damn dinner tomorrow, no doubt. | 明天的晚宴还有更多闷死人的东西 |
[19:02] | Is Servilia coming, by any chance? | 赛维莉娅会来吗? |
[19:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:07] | Good. | 很好 好极了 |
[19:12] | Have you ever been bitten by a moray eel? | 你有没有被一只海鳗咬过? |
[19:17] | I should think not. | 我想是没有 |
[20:10] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[20:16] | – Something wrong? – Possibly. | -有什么事不对吗?-很有可能 |
[20:26] | Juno’s mercy. What’s she doing here? | 啊 老天爷啊 她来这儿干什么? |
[20:29] | I suppose Antony wants a show of unity | 我猜安东尼需要表现出团结 |
[20:32] | for the Egyptians. | 给那些埃及人看 |
[20:34] | Servilia, my love, it’s good of you to come. | 我亲爱的赛维莉娅 你能来真是太好了 |
[20:38] | I am here under protest. Mark Antony’s insistence. | 我是强烈反对来这儿的 马克・安东尼坚持这么做 |
[20:41] | He’s a terrible bully, isn’t he? | 他总是那么欺负人 不是吗? |
[20:44] | You must be very scared. | 你一定是吓坏了 |
[20:46] | Not in the slightest. | 一点也不 |
[20:48] | Well, you need have no fear of me. | 不过 你可不用怕我 |
[20:51] | I wish you no harm, truly. | 我可不想伤害你 真的 |
[20:53] | It’s enough for me to know that I have won and you’ve been humbled. | 知道我已经赢了而你被踩在脚下 这就已经足够了 |
[20:57] | We’ve both suffered enough. | 我们都已经经历得够多的了 |
[20:59] | You are mocking me, I believe. | 你在嘲讽我 我想是的 |
[21:01] | Not at all. I’m offering you friendship | 完全不是 我向你提供的可是友谊 |
[21:05] | and reconciliation. | 还有和解 |
[21:07] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[21:10] | Two friends together? | 两个老朋友再回到一起 |
[21:16] | I cannot honorably refuse. | 在道义上我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[21:18] | I’m so happy. | 我还真是高兴啊 |
[21:24] | Kiss me, my dear. | 吻我一下 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | Enjoy the party. | 享受这个晚宴吧 |
[21:38] | Did you see the look on her face? Priceless. | 你看到她脸上的表情了?真是千金难买 |
[21:42] | Mother, I saw Timon and some of his men in the yard. | 我看见泰门和他的人守在院子里 |
[21:45] | Knife-and-hatchet men. | 一群刀斧手 |
[21:47] | – So? – I was wondering what they’re doing here. | -然后呢?-我在想他们来这儿干什么? |
[21:49] | Security, what else? | 保安啰 还能有什么? |
[21:52] | Their obvious purpose would be the abduction and killing of Servilia | 最明显的目的不外乎绑架或是杀掉赛维莉娅 |
[21:54] | – as she leaves this evening. – That’s absurd. | -只等她今晚离开时动手 -真是胡说八道 |
[21:57] | There’s a truce ratified by priests. | 祭司们可是都认可了停火的 |
[22:00] | – You can’t harm her. – A truce? Priests? | -你不可以伤害她 -停火?祭司? |
[22:02] | You think that bitch cares? | 你认为那条母狗会放在眼里吗? |
[22:03] | Mother, there is more at stake here than your desire for vengeance. | 现在有太多事情比你复仇的渴望还要危险 |
[22:07] | The political situation is extremely delicate. | 政治局势非常敏感 |
[22:09] | Her death would throw the Republic into uproar. | 她的死会把共和国再次推向骚乱的 |
[22:11] | – I don’t care. – You’re being childish. | -我可管不著 -你真是孩子气 |
[22:14] | Does Antony know of this? | 安东尼知道这事吗? |
[22:17] | Of course he does. | 他当然知道 |
[22:20] | All right, he doesn’t, obviously. And don’t you dare tell him. | 好吧 他不知道 这很明显 还有 你可不要去告诉他 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry, mother. | 对不起了 妈妈 |
[22:26] | You little bastard. | 你这个小混蛋 |
[22:40] | I won’t be needing you. You can go now. | 我不需要你了 你现在可以走了 |
[22:47] | Where is your damned Egyptian? It’s time to serve dinner. | 你那些该死的埃及人在哪儿?都该上菜了 |
[22:51] | I have a good mind to cancel the whole damn thing. | 我真想宣布全部这些都取消 |
[22:53] | Don’t sulk, you know you’re in the wrong. | 喔 别生气 你知道这样是不对的 |
[23:07] | Just as you described her. | 跟你形容的一样 |
[23:10] | Quite the little mouse. | 真是只小耗子 |
[23:19] | Cleopatra Philopator, | 克莉奥佩特拉・菲洛帕特 |
[23:21] | mistress of sedge and bee, | 莎草与蜂蜜之女主人 |
[23:25] | queen of both upper and lower kingdoms. | 上下埃及的女王 |
[23:27] | Please… | 拜托 |
[23:30] | We shall be informal. | 我们该更随意些 |
[23:34] | We shall act as if we were all equals. | 我们该表现得好像彼此平等一样 |
[23:38] | It’s much more fun that way, don’t you think? | 那样更有乐趣 你不认为吗? |
[23:42] | Now, who are all these lovely people? | 现在 给我介绍一下这些可爱的人 |
[23:49] | Our hostess, | 啊…我们的女主人 |
[23:50] | Atia of the Julii. | 优利亚家族的阿提娅 |
[23:53] | Atia. | 你好 阿提娅 |
[23:54] | Your Highness. | 陛下您好 |
[23:57] | Nice… | 很不错 |
[23:59] | just as you said. | 跟你说的一样 |
[24:04] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[24:08] | This is my darling Caesarion. | 这是我可爱的小凯撒 |
[24:13] | Does he not look exactly like his noble father? | 难道他看上去不是 跟他尊贵的父亲一模一样吗? |
[24:18] | Uncanny. | 真不可思议 |
[24:19] | Looks nothing like him. | 一点也不像他 |
[24:24] | Shall we eat? | 我们可以用餐了吗? |
[25:35] | You’re back. I thought you’d be late. | 你回来了 我还以为你会晚一点 |
[25:37] | – Here I am. – You’ll never guess… | -我这不是回来了嘛 -你肯定猜不到… |
[25:43] | – Tevye! – Levi? | -泰维亚 -里维埃? |
[25:45] | Release me now, children. Let me hug your father. | 孩子们 放开我 让我拥抱你们的父亲 |
[25:48] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来这儿了? |
[25:49] | So happy to see your brother. | 真高兴看到你 兄弟 |
[25:51] | You gave me a start, that’s all. | 只要通知我一声就足够了 |
[25:52] | I’m very happy to see you. You could’ve written. | 见到你真高兴 你该写封信来 |
[25:55] | Forgive me. | 哦 原谅我 |
[25:56] | I caught a ship on the tide’s turn. Here I am. | 等到潮水一改变 我就跳上了一艘船 于是我就来了 |
[25:59] | Look at you! How long’s it been? Eight years? | 看看你 都过了多长时间了 有八年了吧? |
[26:01] | Nine. What brings you here? | 九年 什么风把你吹来了? |
[26:03] | My partners and I are setting up a new business. | 哦 我跟我的合伙人打算 在这儿开始一点小生意 |
[26:07] | I’m to run the office here. | 我打算在这儿开个办事处 |
[26:08] | – You’ll be staying a while, then? – If you’ll have me. | -就是说你会在这里待上一阵子啰?-如果你不反对的话 |
[26:11] | Of course. Our house is your house. | 当然不 我们的家就是你的家 |
[26:13] | Why haven’t you made him dinner? | 你怎么没给他做晚饭? |
[26:15] | No, that’s all right. I’m not hungry. | 不 没关系 我不饿 |
[26:17] | We’re not kosher. | 我们不是犹太人 |
[26:18] | Already we’re not good enough? | 看来我们这儿还不够好 是吧 |
[26:21] | – Well, have some wine at least. – Now you’re talking. | -嗯 至少来点酒吧 -还用你说 |
[26:26] | So, you’re still in spices? | 这么说你还在买卖香料了? |
[26:27] | Spices, cloth, oil. Thank you. | 香料 布料 油 谢谢 |
[26:30] | – Goes well, I hope? – Oh, up, down, up, down. | -生意还好吧?-时好时坏的 |
[26:35] | It goes. | 就这样了 |
[26:37] | And you? Deborah tells me you’re doing very well. | 你呢 黛博拉告诉我你混得不错 |
[26:40] | Oh, up, down. | 时好 时坏 |
[26:45] | Horses? | 卖马? |
[26:48] | Horses. | 马 |
[26:54] | Consul, farewell. | 再见 执政官 |
[26:58] | Your vassal queen shall weep | 你忠诚的女王将以泪洗面 |
[27:00] | till she sees you again. | 直到再一次见到你为止 |
[27:02] | I shall see you soon, then, I hope. | 我也希望不久能够再见 |
[27:06] | Atia, | 阿提娅 |
[27:08] | I have made a friend for life. | 我们将成为终身的挚友 |
[27:11] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[27:13] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[27:16] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[27:22] | Die screaming, you pig-spawn trollop. | 去死吧 猪养的荡妇 |
[27:28] | Safe journey, Your Highness. | 一路顺风 女王陛下 |
[27:41] | Well, I’m glad that’s… | 终于结束了 |
[27:42] | Party’s over! Everybody can go home now! | 晚会结束 全部回家去 |
[28:06] | So tell me the truth now. | 实话告诉我 |
[28:09] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[28:11] | I told you, I’m just setting up a new business. | 我说了 做生意 |
[28:13] | You hate Rome. You hate Romans. | 你恨罗马 恨罗马人 |
[28:17] | How many times did you tell me what scum they are? | 你不止一次说过他们都是人渣 |
[28:19] | Vile oppressors, Babylonian whores. | 卑鄙的暴徒 巴比伦的贱货 |
[28:23] | And now you’ve come to live amongst them. I don’t think so. | 你会想住在他们中间?我觉得不可能 |
[28:26] | Business is business. This is where the money is. | 生意归生意 我是来赚钱的 |
[28:34] | Things were getting a little hot for me in Jerusalem. | 我在耶路撒冷那儿有点小麻烦 |
[28:38] | Better I leave for a while. | 最好离开一阵子 |
[28:40] | – Things? What things? – Politics. | -麻烦?什么麻烦?-政治的 |
[28:43] | Nothing serious. | 没什么要紧的 |
[28:45] | Maybe I spoke a little too freely. | 也许我言论过于自由了点 |
[28:47] | – Oh, brother. – How is a man to stay silent? | -哦 兄弟 -作为一个人 我怎么能保持沉默呢? |
[28:50] | Our so-called leaders lick the boots of Roman soldiers. | 我们所谓的领袖们在舔罗马士兵的靴子 |
[28:53] | – The Pharisees are… – You listen to me. | -法利赛人 -听著 |
[28:55] | You’re in Rome now. In my house. I’ve a wife and children to think of. | 你现在是在罗马 在我家里 我得为我妻子和孩子们设想 |
[28:59] | You keep that cack to yourself. Do you hear me? | 你可以高谈阔论但不要在这儿 听懂了吗? |
[29:04] | I hear you. | 听懂了 |
[29:08] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[29:13] | Hold him down. | 按住了 |
[29:25] | Take him out. | 拖出来 |
[29:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:56] | Would you do me a small favor? | 帮我个小忙好吗? |
[29:58] | Go back and tell my friend | 回去告诉我的朋友 |
[30:01] | that I have given up trying to reason with him. | 我已经不想和他讲道理了 |
[30:03] | Everything on the Aventine above Persephone’s Oak | 在冥后珀耳塞福涅威严的橡树之上 艾文台山的一切 |
[30:06] | is my territory now. | 都是我的领地 |
[30:08] | If he touches any man of mine again, | 如果他再敢动我的人 |
[30:09] | there’s a grave danger that I will become irate, and if I do… | 把我惹恼了他麻烦就大了 如果我真的… |
[30:13] | Captains and men of the collegia. | 所有公会长和公会人员注意 |
[30:17] | Under the auspices of Mother Concord, | 以和平之母之名 |
[30:19] | a sanctified truce is declared. | 以神圣之名我宣布停战 |
[30:22] | Violence shall cease until the waxing of the moon. | 满月之前不应再有暴力 |
[30:29] | At the sixth hour | 六点钟 |
[30:31] | all captains are summoned | 召集所有公会长 |
[30:33] | to attend a parley | 参加和谈 |
[30:35] | at the Aventine collegium. | 地点是艾文台公会 |
[31:34] | What the fuck’s all this, then? | 这他妈怎么回事? |
[31:36] | – I don’t know. – Who called a parley? | -不知道 -谁召集和谈? |
[31:39] | – Nobody knows. – The priest must know. | -没人知道 -祭司一定知道 |
[31:42] | You can’t talk to a priest of Concord. | 你不能与和平祭司说话 |
[31:44] | – Why not? – Because you can’t, you fucking savage. | -为什么?-就是不能 你这个愚蠢的野蛮人 |
[31:48] | Foreigners. | 外邦人 |
[31:53] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[32:14] | My name is Lucius Vorenus. | 我叫卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[32:16] | I speak to you under the authorization | 经罗马执政官马克・安东尼的授权 |
[32:19] | of Mark Antony, Consul of Rome. | 我召集你们开会 |
[32:22] | Captains, follow me. | 公会长们 跟我进来 |
[32:25] | You’ll hear something to your benefit. | 你们将听到的话会对你们有好处 |
[32:30] | Come on, then. | 那就过来吧 |
[32:54] | Consul Mark Antony declares your contest | 执政官马克・安东尼宣布 |
[32:56] | for control of the Aventine is finished. | 你们为取得艾文台山的控制权 而进行的争战到此为止 |
[32:58] | – All violence will cease. – He can declare what he likes. | -所有暴乱必须停止 -随他怎么宣布 |
[33:01] | It doesn’t make it so. | 要我们停止想也别想 |
[33:02] | As killer of Erastes Fulmen, | 作为杀死伊拉斯特斯・弗尔曼的人 |
[33:04] | I claim his captaincy of the Aventine collegium | 我宣布他所执掌的艾文台公会 |
[33:07] | as my rightful spoils. | 也由我管理 |
[33:10] | The Aventine is now mine. | 艾文台是我的了 |
[33:12] | – You can’t do that. – Yet here I am. | -你没权利这么做 -我已经做了 |
[33:15] | You can have this old rat’s nest if you like, but you’ve got no men. | 你可以占著这个老痞子的窝不走 但是你手下没有人 |
[33:18] | They’re all dead or run away. | 你的人不是死了就是逃了 |
[33:20] | I’ll find men. | 人我会再找 |
[33:22] | Rome has no shortage of criminal scum. | 罗马不缺暴徒 |
[33:24] | Maybe I’ll take some of yours. | 也许我还会从你们那儿挖点过来 |
[33:26] | Brothers, remember the lady. | 兄弟们 当纪念和平之母 |
[33:30] | We all know of you, Lucius Vorenus. | 我们都了解你卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[33:32] | We know you’re a man of gravity and we’re duly respectful. | 我们知道你是个正派人 我们对你也相当尊重 |
[33:36] | You would do well to return that respect. | 对于我们的尊重你该知恩图报 |
[33:39] | I can’t do that, but I can give you coin instead. | 这我不能 但我可以给你们钱作为补偿 |
[33:41] | Once order is restored, | 一旦社会秩序恢复 |
[33:43] | all collegia will receive a monthly stipend of 5,000 denarii | 所有公会每个月将领到5000德那留斯银币 |
[33:47] | directly from Consul Mark Antony under my supervision. | 钱直接由执政官马克・安东尼拨发 由我管理 |
[33:50] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[33:51] | he expects you will limit yourself to your traditional liberties and malpractices. | 他希望你们停手 恢复你们独立自主互不干涉的传统 |
[33:55] | Nothing that will disrupt trade or politics. | 不允许再有影响贸易正常 和政治稳定的事发生 |
[33:59] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[34:00] | Naturally, should there be civil violence, | 当然了 如果城内发生暴动 |
[34:03] | you and your people will be called upon | 你们和你们的人将被召集 |
[34:05] | to defend the rights of the Consul. | 站在执政官一边维护他的权益 |
[34:08] | I require your acknowledgement | 我希望你们好好想想 |
[34:11] | and acceptance of these terms. | 接受这些条款 |
[34:13] | 5,000 denarii… | 5000德那留斯银币… |
[34:16] | that’s not bad. | 不错 |
[34:18] | In cash or grain? | 现金还是粮食? |
[34:19] | – As you like. – Are you women? | -随你们 -你是个女人吗? |
[34:21] | One bark from this red dog and you bend your neck. | 这条走狗只吠了一声 你们就乖乖屈膝了 |
[34:25] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[34:27] | Gaius Ignus Acerbo, | 盖乌斯・伊格纳斯・阿塞伯 |
[34:29] | Captain of the Oppian Colleges. | 俄比安公会长 |
[34:31] | Tell us, why would sane and respectable men like ourselves | 告诉我们 为什么像我们这样理智 受人尊敬的人 |
[34:36] | do business with a poor, cursed, hounded beast like you? | 要和你这样摇尾乞怜的受诅咒的野兽做这笔交易? |
[34:42] | Gaius Ignus Acerbo, | 盖乌斯・伊格纳斯・阿塞伯 |
[34:45] | you ask a fair question. | 问得好 |
[34:48] | Those of you who will not do business with me are my enemy. | 不接受协议的人将是我的敌人 |
[34:52] | And so? | 他们很快会死 |
[34:53] | They will die much sooner than they expect. | 比想像的还快 |
[34:56] | Steady on. Remember blessed Concord. | 注意 当纪念和平之母 |
[34:58] | No menaces. | 不许动手 |
[35:04] | Concord. | 和平之母 |
[35:46] | I am a son of Hades! | 我是冥神之子 |
[35:50] | I fuck Concord in her arse! | 操他妈的和平之母 |
[36:07] | – The truce is raised! – Brother! | -协议成立 -兄弟 |
[36:16] | Acerbo, will you do business with me? | 阿塞伯 你接受吗? |
[36:25] | – Yes, it’s funny, isn’t it? – I warn you, woman, | -对 很有趣 对吧?-我警告你 女人 |
[36:28] | another word about that damn girl and I will… | 再说我和那个贱女人一个字 我就… |
[36:30] | You will what? What will you do? | 你就怎么样? |
[36:36] | Fighting again? | 又要吵了? |
[36:38] | How tiresome. | 你们累不累 |
[36:40] | I never touched that woman! | 我没碰过那个女人 |
[36:43] | So you keep saying. | 你就说你的吧 |
[36:46] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[36:55] | Antony, about my money… | 好吧 安东尼 关于我的钱 |
[36:57] | Oh, gods beneath us. I… | 哦 上帝怜悯我们 我… |
[36:59] | – Not now, Octavian. – Has the matter moved forward at all? | -现在不是时候 屋大维 -事情到底有进展没有? |
[37:02] | Tell me, boy, if I did give you the money, | 告诉我 孩子 如果我真的把钱给你 |
[37:05] | what on Gaia’s great arse would you do with it? | 你到底他妈的想干什么? |
[37:09] | That’s a complex question, | 这个问题回答起来很复杂 |
[37:10] | but I’d certainly start by giving the plebs the money that Caesar promised them. | 但我首先要把钱分给群众 那是凯撒答应他们的 |
[37:13] | Then you’re a fool. | 那你就太蠢了 |
[37:15] | Basic politics, lad. | 最基本的政治原则 年轻人 |
[37:18] | Once they have the money and spend it, | 他们拿了钱一旦都花光了 |
[37:21] | then they will want more money. | 他们就会想要更多 |
[37:24] | And what are you gonna do then? | 到时候你要怎么办? |
[37:25] | I was afraid you’d take this attitude, so I’ve engaged a lawyer. | 如果你仍然坚持这个态度 我恐怕要请一个律师了 |
[37:28] | A lawyer. | 一个律师 |
[37:30] | He can help Posca expedite the delay in transferring the money to me. | 他会帮助伯斯卡尽快把钱转移到我名下 |
[37:33] | What were you thinking? Antony’s family. | 你在想什么?我们和安东尼是一家人 |
[37:35] | He’s not, actually. | 事实上他不是 |
[37:37] | All right, boy, | 好吧 孩子 |
[37:39] | you can tell your lawyer | 你可以告诉你的律师 |
[37:42] | to shove a taper up his arse | 让他用蜡烛戳自己的屁眼 |
[37:44] | and set himself alight. | 再坐下来 |
[37:45] | You’ll not get one brass obol of that money. | 你一个子儿也别想拿到 |
[37:49] | Nothing. | 一分没有 |
[37:50] | Come on, my love. | 别这样 亲爱的 |
[37:56] | Brother, will you pass the fruit salad? | 弟弟 把水果色拉递给我好吗? |
[38:03] | See what you’ve done? | 看看你都干了什么? |
[38:04] | I’m sorry if I’ve disturbed your love affair. | 很抱歉如果我让你的爱人不高兴了 |
[38:07] | – I merely… – Oh, shut up, you fool. | -我只是… -哦 闭嘴 傻瓜 |
[38:09] | Love affair be damned. | 去他妈的爱吧 |
[38:10] | You will apologize and promise to stop all this talk about money. | 你必须去道歉并保证不再提钱的事了 |
[38:15] | Tell him that you’re perfectly happy for him to administer Caesar’s estate. | 去告诉他你很高兴 他能够管理凯撒的财产 |
[38:18] | – But I’m not happy. – Do you think I am? | -但我不高兴 -你以为我高兴吗? |
[38:21] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有别的选择吗? |
[38:23] | Don’t you see we’re dependent on Antony now? | 你不觉得我们现在得依靠安东尼吗? |
[38:28] | Who will protect us if you drive him away from me? Who? | 如果你把他赶走了谁来保护我们?谁? |
[38:30] | – I’m perfectly capable. – Please don’t. | -我完全有能力保护你们 -哦 别说了 |
[38:33] | Mark Antony buggers boys like you for a morning snack. | 马克・安东尼不费吹灰之力 就能灭了你这样的小鬼 |
[38:38] | You will apologize, and there’s an end on it. | 你去道歉 就这么定了 |
[38:46] | There’s not enough figs in this salad. | 色拉里没无花果了 |
[39:07] | Hei, Hei | 嘿 嘿 |
[39:10] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[39:12] | Vai. Vai! | 滚 滚 |
[39:14] | Off with you! Vai! | 走开 滚 |
[39:20] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 大人 |
[39:24] | Please, sir, I need work. | 求您了大人 我需要工作 |
[39:27] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都能做 |
[39:30] | I’ll suck your cock. | 我能做你的性奴 |
[39:34] | Why are you making all this fuss over the money? | 你为什么老要为那笔钱的事找麻烦? |
[39:37] | It was obvious he’d never give it to you. | 很明显他永远不会给你的 |
[39:39] | All you’re doing is making Mother anxious. | 你这样只会让母亲操心 |
[39:44] | Sister, | 姐姐 |
[39:46] | you must promise me never to speak of what I tell you now. | 你必须发誓我告诉你的事 你不会让任何人知道 |
[39:49] | Oh, gods. | 哦 上帝 |
[39:53] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[39:56] | The Republic is on the brink of an abyss. | 共和国已经在灭亡的边缘了 |
[39:59] | Antony… Antony’s a destructive brute. | 安东尼… 安东尼是个野兽 |
[40:02] | The Senate is weak and cowardly, | 元老院的那帮人胆小懦弱 |
[40:04] | and the plebs are roiling in want and anger. | 群众因欲望和愤怒不断生事 |
[40:07] | Rome is in need of new leadership. | 罗马需要新的领袖 |
[40:10] | I can provide that leadership. | 我能担起这个责任 |
[40:12] | Now, I already have several initiatives un… | 如今我已经想好几个措施了 |
[40:28] | It’ll come to no good, this Hades business. | 这没好处 说什么冥王之子 |
[40:31] | Worked though, didn’t it? The bastards fell into line. | 但是奏效了不是吗?那混蛋妥协了 |
[40:35] | You scared the fuck out of them right enough, | 你确实把他娘的吓倒了 |
[40:37] | but that’s not the point. | 但我说的不是这个 |
[40:40] | You’re no son of Hades. You’re a mortal man. | 你不是什么冥王之子 你是个高尚的人 |
[40:42] | The gods don’t like this sort of shit from mortal men. | 上帝不会喜欢从高尚的人口中 听到这种屁话 |
[40:44] | I’m following the orders of a consul of Rome, my master by oath, | 我只是在完成罗马执政官交给我的任务 |
[40:47] | for the sake of peace and public order, for the good of the Republic. | 这么做是为了恢复和平和社会秩序 这对共和国有好处 |
[40:54] | Are you with me or not? | 你跟我还是不跟? |
[40:58] | I’m with you. | 我跟你 |
[41:15] | By grace of Jupiter, Gaius Octavian Caesar, | 朱庇特神的光辉照耀 盖乌斯・屋大维・凯撒 |
[41:19] | lawful son of Gaius Julius Caesar, | 盖乌斯・优利乌斯・恺撒的合法继承人 |
[41:22] | makes this his pledge | 庄严承诺 |
[41:23] | that he personally will fulfill the terms | 他个人将履行他慈爱父亲的遗嘱 |
[41:26] | of his beloved father’s bequest to the people. | 将遗产的一部分分发给人民 |
[41:31] | In the fields of Mars next nine days, | 三月份接下去的9天里 |
[41:34] | all eligible citizens and soldiers | 所有合法公民和士兵 |
[41:38] | will receive 300 sestertii | 每人将领到300青铜币) (1德那留斯银币=4青铜币) |
[41:41] | from the hands of Octavian Caesar himself! | 钱直接来自盖乌斯・屋大维 |
[41:45] | Let it be known that Caesar’s son has sold away | 我宣布 凯撒的儿子 |
[41:49] | all his own property | 将变卖他所有的个人财产 |
[41:51] | to honor his father’s wishes. | 来履行他父亲的遗愿 |
[41:53] | May such piety bring blessings upon him. | 愿他的虔诚得到上帝的祝福 |
[41:59] | – What have you done? – Wake up! | -你都干了什么?-起来 |
[42:04] | Wake up at once! | 马上起来 |
[42:05] | What is the meaning of this? | 你这是什么意思? |
[42:07] | – What? – The money! | -什么?-钱 |
[42:08] | You’re giving the plebs their money! | 你把钱分了 |
[42:11] | Is it so late already? | 已经这么晚了吗? |
[42:14] | I’ve overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[42:16] | I don’t care. What about the money? | 我不在乎 钱是怎么回事? |
[42:18] | I’ve promised it. | 我承诺过的 |
[42:20] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before now. | 抱歉我之前没有告诉你 |
[42:22] | But I knew you’d object. | 我知道你会反对 |
[42:25] | I’ve decided to enter public life. | 我决定涉政了 |
[42:27] | This seemed the best way to introduce myself to the people. | 这似乎是让民众认识我的最佳方法 |
[42:30] | That will be seen as a direct challenge to me. | 我会把这认为 是对我直接的挑衅 |
[42:35] | Yes, but that isn’t my intention at all. | 我知道 但我根本没有这么想 |
[42:38] | I suggest we make a public display of unity to quash such notions. | 我建议我们一起做一场公众演讲 表现我们的团结 |
[42:42] | A public display of unity! | 公众演讲表现我们的团结? |
[42:44] | It makes sense. Our interests are conjoined. | 这很有意义 我们的利益是息息相关的 |
[42:47] | While you are consul, my name will lend weight to yours. | 在你的执政期 我得到的名誉等于是你的 |
[42:50] | And when your consulship is over, | 当你的执政期结束时 |
[42:52] | and you retire from politics as you have promised, | 你如你所承诺的一样退出政治舞台 |
[42:54] | I will step in as leader of the Caesarian party. | 我能接替你继续领导凯撒的集团 |
[42:56] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[42:58] | You will need protection from your enemies in the Senate, | 到时候你在元老院里惹的那些仇家 如果找麻烦 |
[43:01] | and I can provide that. | 我能保护你 |
[43:06] | Just who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈的以为你是什么东西? |
[43:09] | – I’m Caesar’s rightful heir. – Now just stay calm. | -我是凯撒的合法继承人 -不要 冷静点 |
[43:12] | He doesn’t have the money, so he can’t give it away, can he? | 他没拿到钱 所以他不可能发放不是吗? |
[43:16] | This is all just childish talk. | 这只是小孩子说戏话 |
[43:17] | The money is legally mine. | 我是那笔钱的合法拥有者 |
[43:19] | I was able to borrow against it. | 我可以抵押借贷 |
[43:22] | – Borrow? – Borrow? | -借?-借? |
[43:24] | How much did you borrow? | 你借了多少? |
[43:26] | It’s not so much in the great scheme of things. | 和我计划的比起来不算多少 |
[43:30] | How much? | 多少? |
[43:32] | Three million sestertii. | 300万青铜币 |
[43:35] | Juno’s cunt! | 哦 见鬼 |
[43:43] | You stupid, stupid boy! | 你这个傻瓜 愚蠢的孩子 |
[43:49] | You… | 你… |
[44:06] | You stupid little shit! | 你这个蠢货 |
[44:08] | Fucking whore! | 荡妇 |
[44:18] | Apologize! Apologize. | 道歉 道歉 |
[44:20] | That’s it, now. Just leave it now. | 好了 别管他了 |
[44:21] | – Apologize! – No! | -道歉 -不 |
[44:26] | No, enough. | 不 够了 |
[44:37] | Little fuck. | 小杂种 |
[44:43] | Antony! | 安东尼 |
[44:46] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[44:48] | Antony, leave him! | 安东尼 让他去吧 |
[44:51] | Leave him. Leave him. Leave him. Look at me! | 别管他 别管他 看著我 |
[44:54] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看著我 看著我 |
[44:56] | Stop it! | 放手 |
[44:58] | Stop it. | 放手 |
[45:00] | Juno’s mercy! | 朱诺神啊 |
[45:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你们怎么了? |
[45:06] | You’re lucky you’re breathing! | 你活著算你走运 |
[45:08] | – Do you hear me, boy? – Come on. | -你听到没有?-走吧 |
[45:10] | – You’re lucky you’re breathing! – Animal! | -活著算你走运 -野兽 |
[45:12] | You’re not fit to lead Rome! | 你没资格领导罗马 |
[45:30] | Who are you, then? | 那么你是谁? |
[45:34] | Slave of the college brothel over by three bells. | 妓院的奴隶 服侍三个老鸨 |
[45:37] | Sorry, love, we’ve plenty of whores. | 抱歉 宝贝 我们不需要妓女了 |
[45:39] | No, I’m no whore. | 我不是 |
[45:43] | You gonna make me guess? | 你要我猜? |
[45:44] | Supervisor. I handle the girls, keep the customers in line. | 我管她们 维持嫖客之间的秩序 |
[45:49] | Name? | 叫什么? |
[45:51] | Romans call me Gaia. | 罗马人叫我盖娅 |
[45:52] | What do your own people call you? | 你的人叫你什么? |
[45:55] | – Not your business. – Fair enough. | -不关你的事 -很公平 |
[45:58] | I get my own room, I eat what I want. | 我要单人房间 我想吃什么就吃什么 |
[46:01] | Every 500 coins that comes through the brothel, I get one. | 妓院每收入500个钱币 我要得一个提成 |
[46:04] | – Saving up to buy your freedom, are you? – No. | -存起来赎身是吧?-不 |
[46:07] | A fur coat. | 买一件毛皮大衣 |
[46:12] | Sign her up. | 录用她 |
[46:14] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 老板 |
[46:38] | Brother Mascius. | 马修斯兄弟 |
[46:41] | Pullo, you black dog. | 波罗 你这浑球 |
[46:43] | You’re still alive? | 你还活著? |
[46:47] | You’ve come to join up, then? | 你是来入伙的? |
[46:50] | I heard you were hiring. | 听说你们在招兵买马 |
[46:51] | Oh, I thought you were well set, farm and all. | 我还以为你过得不错 种田什么的 |
[46:54] | Oh, crooked dice done for that. | 我种够了 |
[46:57] | – Shame. – What can you do? | -可惜 -还能怎么样 |
[46:59] | Didn’t like farming much anyway. | 总不会再种田吧 |
[47:03] | Be sure about this, brother. It’s a dark road we’re on. | 你确定吗 兄弟 这条路可不好走啊 |
[47:06] | No one knows where it will lead. | 没人知道路通往哪里 |
[47:08] | All roads lead to the same place, don’t they? | 条条大路通罗马 不是吗? |
[47:10] | That they do. | 没错 |
[47:12] | Glad to have you with us. | 很高兴你加入我们 |
[47:14] | Come through the back and say hello to Vorenus, | 到后面来和乌瑞纳斯打个招呼 |
[47:16] | – cheer up the old bastard. – Is it true what they say? | -让老混蛋高兴高兴 -他们说的都是真的吗? |
[47:19] | – About the wife and children? – True enough. | -关于他妻子和孩子的事?-都是真的 |
[47:21] | Not a fucking word. | 一句也别提 |
[47:35] | – Brother Vorenus. – Mascius, how are you? | -乌瑞纳斯兄弟 -马修斯 你好吗? |
[47:43] | I’m fair. Fair. | 我还行 还行 |
[47:44] | Come to join our merry band. | 他要入伙 |
[47:47] | You tried to warn him off, did you? | 你提醒过他了 对吧? |
[47:48] | I did. | 对 |
[47:50] | This isn’t the army, brother. | 这可不是军队 兄弟 |
[47:52] | We here, we’re pimps, | 我们是和拉皮条的 |
[47:55] | knifemen, thieves. | 杀手 小偷混在一起 |
[47:58] | Are you sure you’ve sunk so low? | 你确定你要堕落成这样吗? |
[48:01] | I walked here from Capua. I slept in ditches. | 我从卡普阿一路过来 睡在田沟里 |
[48:04] | When I get here, I hear people talking. | 我到了这儿 就听到人们在议论 |
[48:09] | They say a black-hearted villain | 他们说一个黑心的恶棍 |
[48:10] | has taken over the Aventine college. | 占了艾文台公会 |
[48:12] | He’s in league with the gods below, they say. | 他们说他和死神是一伙的 |
[48:16] | And his name is Lucius Vorenus. | 他的名字叫卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[48:19] | Well, I thought to myself, “Mascius, old boy, | 我心想︰马修斯 老家伙 |
[48:23] | “your luck has changed.” | 你转运了 |
[48:26] | See, Pullo, I told you I know what I’m about. | 看到没有 波罗 我说了我了解自己 |
[48:29] | It’s not right. The gods don’t like it. | 那不对 上帝不会喜欢 |
[48:32] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[48:33] | What more can the gods do to me? | 上帝还能拿我怎么办? |
[48:36] | How can they punish me now? | 现在他们要怎么惩罚我? |
[48:39] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[48:40] | Don’t wanna find out. | 也不想知道 |
[48:47] | Have you heard the good news? | 你听说这个好消息了吗? |
[48:51] | I have. | 是的 |
[48:53] | This is the beginning of the end for them. | 这是他们倒台的开始 |
[48:55] | From your lips to the ears of the gods. | 毫无疑问 |
[48:58] | A fool like Antony was sure to blunder. | 安东尼这样的蠢货注定要失败 |
[49:01] | They’ll fight among themselves and destroy each other. | 他们只会窝里斗 |
[49:03] | I doubt the boy will be more than a nuisance to Antony. | 我怀疑那孩子比安东尼好不了多少 |
[49:06] | He cannot hope to rival him. | 他还不够和安东尼斗 |
[49:08] | Caesar did not choose the boy on a whim. | 凯撒可不是心血来潮选中这个孩子 |
[49:10] | – He’ll surprise you, I think. – We can hope. | -他会让你大吃一惊的 -但愿 |
[49:14] | The Senate should ask my son to return. | 元老院该召我儿子回来了 |
[49:18] | The time is ripe. | 是时候了 |
[49:19] | Brutus return? | 让布鲁图斯回来? |
[49:24] | No. | 不 |
[49:26] | Not yet. Not quite yet, I think. | 还不行 还不是时候 我认为 |
[49:30] | When? | 那什么时候? |
[49:31] | We must wait and see how things develop. | 我们必须等著看事态的进一步发展 |
[49:34] | Wait and see? | 等等看? |
[49:39] | A noble strategy. | 非凡的战略 |
[49:41] | Not noble, perhaps, but sensible. | 不非凡 但至少 合理 |
[49:44] | In any case, tell your son that I… | 不管怎么说 告诉你儿子 我… |
[49:47] | No, not I… | 不 不是我 |
[49:51] | His friends in Rome | 是他在罗马的朋友们 |
[49:53] | look forward to seeing him again | 都期盼著能再见到他 |
[49:56] | at some point in the near future. | 在不久将来的某个时候 |
[50:07] | I will tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[50:19] | “My dear mother, | 亲爱的母亲 |
[50:22] | “I write to bid you farewell. | 我留下这封信向你道别 |
[50:25] | “I’m very sorry you chose to act as you did. | 你那样对我我很难过 |
[50:29] | “I hope in time you will understand the gravity of your mistake. | 我希望你能够认识到 你犯的错误的严重后果 |
[50:34] | “Be assured, I’m as determined as ever | 我要你知道 我的心一如既往的坚定 |
[50:36] | “to pursue a political career. | 我要追求我的政治生涯 |
[50:40] | “Do not be concerned for my safety. | 别担心我的安全 |
[50:43] | “I’m on the road south to Campania | 我在去南部平原的路上 |
[50:46] | “where I’ll stay with my friend Agrippa, who is well established there. | 到了那儿我会和我的朋友阿格里帕呆在一起 他在那儿很有权势 |
[50:52] | “I remain your respectful son, Octavian.” | 我仍是你谦恭的儿子 屋大维 |