时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | The boy is blameless. | 孩子是无辜的 |
[02:27] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女人 |
[02:49] | Cack! | 该死 |
[03:16] | You all right? You’re looking pointy. | 你还好吧?一副杀气腾腾的样子 |
[03:19] | What’s the news from Ostia? | 奥斯提亚那边有什么消息? |
[03:21] | Three grain ships from Alex in. Mussa’s people. | 亚历山卓那边来了三船谷物 穆萨的人运来的 |
[03:24] | Have a cup of wine. Set you up. | 来杯酒吧 提提神 |
[03:26] | Take 25, no less. | 照25的价格收费 不能再少了 |
[03:28] | Give the lading to Ajax. | 把装船的活儿给阿贾克斯 |
[03:31] | Well, Mussa will complain. | 啊 恐怕穆萨要抱怨了 |
[03:33] | If he does, cut out his tongue. | 他敢 我割了他的舌头 |
[03:39] | You think I’m joking? | 你以为我在开玩笑? |
[03:42] | I’ll see to it now. | 我这就去处理 |
[03:49] | Vorenus… | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[03:56] | Nothing. | 没事儿 |
[03:58] | Memmio of the Caelian is here. | 西莲地区的曼米欧来了 |
[04:00] | He asked to see you. | 他想见见你 |
[04:18] | Salve, Memmio. | 你好 曼米欧 |
[04:21] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[04:26] | Weather’s turning. I like a bit of heat. | 天气变了啊 我还是喜欢暖和一点 |
[04:28] | What brings you to the Aventine, Memmio? | 你来艾文台有什么事 曼米欧? |
[04:32] | No chitchat. Straight to cases. I like that. | 不兜圈子 直切主题 我喜欢这样 |
[04:36] | A young nephew of my colleague Carbo here | 我手下卡尔波的一个侄子 |
[04:39] | was defiled by an Aventine man. | 被一个艾文台的人给玷污了 |
[04:42] | Name of Quintus Bubo. You know him? | 他的名字是昆特斯・布波 你认识他吗? |
[04:46] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[04:48] | With your permission, Carbo wishes to avenge his family’s honor | 如果你允许的话 卡尔波希望 能为了家族的荣誉进行报复 |
[04:51] | – and kill this Quintus. – The boy’s only 12. | -干掉这个昆特斯 -那孩子才12岁 |
[04:55] | He was sucking his cock for pennies. | 他为了钱去帮人吹箫 |
[04:57] | He was paid, then? | 这么说他是收了钱的? |
[04:59] | Yes, but he didn’t ask me first. | 是的 他没有先来问过我 |
[05:02] | The boy was paid. | 这孩子收了酬劳了 |
[05:04] | Nobody in my family sucks cock without I say so. | 我家的人不经我允许不能去干这种事 |
[05:09] | Carbo is from respectable people. | 卡尔波也算是有名望的人 |
[05:13] | The boy took money. | 那孩子拿了人家钱 |
[05:16] | He was working as a prostitute. | 他干得是妓女的活儿 |
[05:18] | Quintus Bubo’s committed no offense. You won’t touch him. | 昆特斯・布波没有对你不敬 不许碰他 |
[05:21] | Brother Vorenus, perhaps you misunderstand. | 乌瑞纳斯 我的兄弟 也许你误解了 |
[05:23] | I misunderstand nothing, brother. | 我没误解什么 兄弟 |
[05:27] | I’ve been given strict mandate by Mark Antony to maintain the peace. | 我从马克・安东尼那里直接受命维持和平 |
[05:31] | Quintus Bubo is a man of property and respect. | 昆特斯・布波是个有头有脸的人 |
[05:34] | You will not touch him. | 你们不准碰他 |
[05:37] | Money or not though, he took advantage of the boy. | 不管有没有算上钱的事 他占了那孩子的便宜 |
[05:39] | Perhaps some moderate form of punishment… | 也许给他适当的惩罚… |
[05:44] | We come to you out of politeness. A mere formality. | 我们是已经忍不下去了才来找你的 这只不过是走个形式 |
[05:48] | I’ve given you my answer. | 我已经给了你们回答了 |
[05:49] | Wrong fucking answer. | 这答案根本就他妈是错的 |
[05:51] | This maggot pisses on my name, on my family honor. | 这只蛆虫玷污了我的名声 和我家族的荣誉 |
[05:54] | Control your man, Memmio. | 管好你的手下 曼米欧 |
[05:57] | Vorenus, the man has a fair point. | 乌瑞纳斯 这人说得有道理 |
[05:59] | Silence, Pullo! | 闭嘴 波罗 |
[06:02] | Brother Vorenus, in all candor, | 乌瑞纳斯 我的兄弟 坦率地说 |
[06:04] | even your own man knows… | 就连你自己的人都明白… |
[06:05] | My man doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut. | 我的人不明白什么时候该闭嘴 |
[06:20] | I’ve given you my decision. | 我已经告诉你们我的决定了 |
[06:23] | And we graciously accept your judgment. | 那么我们很荣幸地接受你的裁决 |
[06:25] | I thank you for your time | 耽误你的时间了 |
[06:28] | and I apologize for the disruption. | 我为这小小的争端道歉 |
[06:38] | You didn’t have to insult me in front of… | 你用不著当著这么多人侮辱我… |
[06:40] | Do not question my authority in front of others. | 绝对不要在别人面前质疑我的权威 |
[06:42] | Do not question my authority under any circumstances. | 任何时候都不要质疑我的权威 |
[06:44] | Authority? | 权威? |
[06:56] | Hard being the boss? | 当老大不容易吧? |
[07:15] | Good stuff. | 真是好东西 |
[07:16] | Is it? How does one tell? | 是吗?这东西感觉如何? |
[07:19] | Try. | 试试就知道 |
[07:30] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[07:37] | It’s horrid. | 好可怕 |
[07:39] | In a minute, you’ll feel delicious. | 稍等片刻 就会感觉十分美妙 |
[07:45] | You know Jocasta. | 你认识乔卡斯塔 |
[07:48] | Do I? | 我认识吗? |
[07:49] | – We met at the theater last year. I was with… – What are you doing? | -我们去年剧院里见过 我当时陪著 -你们在干什么? |
[07:53] | We’re inhaling hemp. | 我们在吸大麻 |
[07:55] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[07:57] | You’re making the whole house stink. | 你们让整间屋子臭气薰天 |
[07:59] | – In future, do it outside if you must. – Yes, Mother. | -以后 如果你非要吸 就到外面去 -好的 母亲 |
[08:05] | – Is it any good? – Excellent. | -这东西好用吗?-简直一流 |
[08:09] | Give it here. | 拿过来 |
[08:14] | I brought back two sacks from Macedonia. | 我从马其顿带了两袋子回来 |
[08:16] | So much better than the Italian kind. | 比义大利货好多了 |
[08:21] | Macedonia? | 马其顿? |
[08:22] | Papa has quarries there. | 嗯 我爸爸在那儿有个采石场 |
[08:25] | We’re going there when Antony takes up his governorship. | 等安东尼任期结束之后 我们也会去那儿 |
[08:28] | – How’s there? – My dear, it’s ghastly. | -那儿情况怎么样?-我亲爱的 那儿真是吓死人 |
[08:31] | Filthy climate, vile food, beastly people. | 天气混浊不堪 食物难以下咽 人如同野兽一样 |
[08:34] | – Perhaps you didn’t mix in the best society. – Oh, no, Papa is hideously rich, | -也许你没有融入上流社会 -啊 不是的 爸爸很有钱 |
[08:39] | but there’s no society to be found. | 不过那里没什么上流社会可言 |
[08:42] | The men are overly fond of fucking their sheep. | 那儿的男人喜欢干自己的羊 |
[08:44] | And when you meet the women, you can hardly blame them. | 如果你见过那儿的女人 也就没理由责备他们了 |
[08:47] | It truly is the end of the world. | 那儿绝对是世界末日 |
[08:56] | I’m no snob, Octavia, | 我并不是个势利眼 奥克塔维娅 |
[08:57] | and I don’t mind that you bring home a tradesman’s daughter… | 你带商人的女儿回家我还不介意 |
[09:03] | but let’s just stop there, shall we? | 可是标准就不要再往下降了 好吗? |
[09:06] | No actors, no gladiators, or that sort of thing, ne? | 别带演员 或者角斗士 或是这之类的人 懂吗? |
[09:15] | Don’t mind her. | 别理她 |
[09:17] | She’s been an infernal grump since Octavian left. | 自从屋大维走了之后 她就变得跟恶鬼附身一样 |
[09:23] | Send to ask Antony when he’s coming home. No, don’t. | 找人去问问安东尼 他什么时候回家 不 算了 |
[09:26] | A fig for him. | 管他呢 |
[09:28] | Yes, domina. Timon is waiting, | 好的 女主人 泰门正等著 |
[09:30] | asking if it pleases you to see him. | 他问你是不是能见见他 |
[09:51] | Domina. | 女主人 |
[09:55] | – Domina… – Go away. | -女主人 -走吧 |
[09:57] | – But Merula said… – Changed my mind. | -但是玛如拉说 -我改变主意了 |
[10:35] | Hello, Duro. | 嘿 杜罗 |
[10:50] | Yes, it’s good. | 噢 爽啊 |
[10:53] | It’s good. | 真爽 |
[11:10] | Very good! | 太好了 |
[11:15] | Hello, Abba. We’re learning Hebrew. | 早啊 阿爸 我们在学希伯莱文 |
[11:17] | – I can see that. – They’ll be reading Torah in no time. | -我看见了 -他们很快就可以读经文了 |
[11:20] | I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[12:17] | You came in very late last night. | 昨天晚上你回来得相当迟啊 |
[12:21] | Business. | 公事 |
[12:23] | Business involving wine, vomit and sex. | 花天酒地 耳鬓厮磨的公事 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, did I disturb you? | 真抱歉 难道我让你心烦了吗? |
[12:29] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[12:32] | But do please wake me before you come at me so. | 不过在你上来弄我之前记得先把我叫醒 |
[12:34] | It would be a little less… | 会让人感觉不那么… |
[12:36] | alarming. | 受惊吓 |
[12:43] | I was thinking about Macedonia. | 我在想关于马其顿的事 |
[12:46] | Were you? | 是吗?我们一定得去吗? |
[12:47] | Do we have to go? Can’t we just… stay here? | 难道我们不能留在这儿吗? |
[12:51] | No. | 不行 |
[12:52] | Once my consulship is over, we’re gone. | 等我的任期一结束 我们就走 |
[12:56] | But it’s so far from Rome. | 可是那儿离罗马太远了 |
[12:58] | They have dressmakers | 那儿也有裁缝 |
[13:01] | and jewel merchants in Odessa just like here. | 和珠宝商 在那不毛之地和在这儿都一样 |
[13:05] | Once you’re gone from Italy | 一旦你离开义大利 |
[13:07] | your enemies will no longer fear you | 你的敌人就不再害怕你了 |
[13:09] | and you will be powerless to strike at them. | 你会再也没力量击垮他们 |
[13:12] | I don’t want to strike at them. | 我不想击垮他们 |
[13:14] | There’s no juice in it anymore. | 这儿已经没什么油水可捞了 |
[13:17] | I want peace and quiet | 我只要和平与安宁 |
[13:19] | and a nice rich province to squeeze. | 以及一个供我掌控的富饶的小省份 |
[13:21] | Peace and quiet? | 和平与安宁? |
[13:24] | While you’re swilling wine in Macedonia, will Brutus and Cassius be idle? | 当你在马其顿大灌黄汤 你认为布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯会不管? |
[13:28] | Those abject creatures? | 那些无助的可怜虫? |
[13:30] | Abject only while you have power. | 当你把握权力时才显得无助 |
[13:34] | Your enemies will not rest until you are dead. | 你的敌人可是要到你死了才会罢手 |
[13:36] | You have a wolf by the ears. You cannot let go of him now. | 你现在是骑虎难下 不能就这么放手了 |
[13:49] | Pass the oil, would you? | 把油递给我 好吗? |
[14:06] | Make way! | 回避 |
[14:30] | Well, thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[14:32] | We’ll see you next week? Yeah. | 我们下个礼拜再见面 嗯 好的 |
[14:36] | – Brother! – Who was that man? | -我的兄弟 -那人是谁? |
[14:38] | – Who? – The man you were speaking with. | -哪个?-你刚刚说话的那个 |
[14:41] | You mean Barak. He’s a saffron trader. | 噢 你是说巴拉克 他是个香料商 |
[14:43] | Doesn’t look like a saffron trader. | 我觉得可不像 |
[14:46] | Not everybody looks like what they are. | 又不是所有人都表里如一 对吧 |
[15:06] | Justice, Captain! | 公正 公会长 |
[15:07] | – I beg for justice! – Who’s this? | -我乞求公正 -这是谁? |
[15:09] | Quintus Bubo and his wife. | 昆特斯・布波和他的妻子 |
[15:11] | Gelded by Memmio’s boys. | 昆特斯被曼米欧的手下给阉割了 |
[15:16] | Please, Captain, justice! | 求求你 公会长 给我们主持公道 |
[15:24] | Come on. Calm down, brother. | 好了 冷静下来 兄弟 |
[15:26] | He shouldn’t have been goating around. | 那老家伙不该若无其事地到处溜达 |
[15:28] | – Memmio disobeyed me. – He didn’t kill the old fool at least. | -曼米欧违背了我的命令 -他至少没有干掉那个老傻瓜 |
[15:31] | – He disobeyed me! – Let me go talk to Memmio. | -他违背了我的命令 -让我去跟曼米欧说说 |
[15:34] | – I’ll sort out a compromise. – No. | -我会进行调解的 -不用 |
[15:37] | If you punish Carbo over this trivia, | 如果你为了这么点小事就惩罚卡尔波 |
[15:40] | Memmio is going to take it as disrespect. | 曼米欧会认为你不尊重他 |
[15:42] | He’ll retaliate. You’ll start a gang war. | 他会报复的 你将挑起一场黑帮大战 |
[15:45] | Very likely, but I’ve got no choice. | 很有可能 但是我别无选择 |
[15:46] | – And it’s your fault. – What? How is it my fault? | -而且这都是你的错 -什么?这怎么成了我的错? |
[15:51] | You questioned my authority. | 你当著曼米欧的面质疑了我的权威 |
[15:53] | – That gave him license to disobey me. – Oh, bollocks. | -这让他有了理由违揹我的命令 -胡扯 |
[15:57] | Now, you go and find Carbo. | 现在 你要去找卡尔波 |
[15:59] | You show him the same disrespect that he has shown me. | 把他对我表示出的不敬还给他 |
[16:02] | – Everyone is in the wrong here. – I gave you an order. | -大家都有错 -我是在命令你 |
[16:05] | This isn’t the mumpin’ Legion. I take orders from no man. | 这里又不是军营 我不听任何人的命令 |
[16:09] | Then you’re no use to me. You, go and do it. | 那么你对我就没用了 你 去做吧 |
[16:12] | Will do, Captain. | 我会的 头儿 |
[16:16] | You are thinking all backwards. | 你完全想岔了 |
[16:18] | I warned you about questioning my authority. You learn your place. | 我警告过你不要质疑我的权威 你了解自己的地位 |
[16:22] | My place? Well, fuck you, you miserable bastard, | 我的地位?去你妈的混帐东西 |
[16:25] | I’m the one trying to keep you alive. | 是我一直护著你活下来 |
[16:27] | You’d love to start a gang war. | 除了挑起黑帮大战你什么都不想 是吧? |
[16:29] | Get yourself killed. Put an end to all your misery. | 你尽管去找死吧 了结你所有的怨气 |
[16:31] | Take half the city with you. | 让半个城市给你陪葬 |
[16:33] | Well, I tell you what. You can die a thousand times. | 让我来告诉你 你可以死上一千次 |
[16:36] | And it won’t bring back Niobe or the children or Caesar! | 也不可能让内奥比 或者孩子们或者恺撒活过来 |
[16:40] | Listen, I’m your friend. I’m trying to help. | 听著 我是你的朋友 我只是想帮你 |
[16:42] | – You’ve never helped me. – Have I not? | -你从来没有帮助过我 -我没有? |
[16:46] | Well, who saved your life a dozen times? | 那么是谁一次又一次救下你的性命? |
[16:47] | Who took care of that snake Evander? | 是谁料理了那个卑鄙的伊万德? |
[16:49] | Who carried you home when… when you were drunk? | 你喝醉了是谁把你扶回家? |
[16:59] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[17:01] | “Took care of Evander.” | 什么「料理了伊万德」 |
[17:03] | Nothing… I didn’t mean anything. | 没事 什么意思都没有 |
[17:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[17:12] | Speak. | 说呀 |
[17:17] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[17:20] | I found out what he’d done and killed him. | 我知道他做的事情之后就杀了他 |
[17:22] | Listen, she loved you. | 听著 她爱的是你 |
[17:24] | You were happy together. If I’d told you, you would have killed her. | 你们俩在一起才是幸福的 如果我告诉了你 你也会杀了他 |
[17:28] | Get out! | 出去 |
[17:31] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做? |
[17:32] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[17:50] | Atia thrives, I trust? | 阿提娅还好吧 我想 |
[17:53] | She does. She does. | 是的 是的 |
[17:56] | And the rest of the family? | 家里其他人呢? |
[17:58] | Good enough. | 都挺好的 |
[18:00] | Yes, a surprising boy, isn’t he? | 他真是个让人吃惊的孩子 不是吗? |
[18:03] | Octavian. Such vim and vigor for one so young. | 屋大维 这么小的孩子就这么有冲劲 |
[18:06] | They say it’s a considerable army he’s raised. | 他们说他召集的军队数量可是相当地庞大 |
[18:09] | Buying up all the fools and cripples in Campania | 从平原上买些傻子瘸子 |
[18:13] | is hardly raising an army. | 可组建不了一支军队 |
[18:15] | You are right, no doubt. | 你是对的毫无疑问 |
[18:18] | But many are veterans also. | 不过里面也有不少老兵 |
[18:21] | Eighth Legion men. Seventh Legion. | 第八军团 还有第七军团的人 |
[18:25] | Sat on their backsides taking his money | 那些人光拿钱不干活 |
[18:28] | to cheer him as he goes by. | 等他走过时就欢呼「万岁」 |
[18:31] | Caesar my arse. | 恺撒他算个屁 |
[18:34] | But I didn’t bring you here to talk of children. | 不过我叫你来不是为了谈小孩子的事 |
[18:38] | Indeed, I await your pleasure. | 当然 我洗耳恭听 |
[18:57] | When my term as consul is over… | 当我执政官的任期满了之后 |
[19:00] | I no longer wish to take the governorship of Macedonia. | 我不想再要马其顿的控制权 |
[19:03] | I wish to take Gaul. | 我要高卢 |
[19:06] | But Decimus is Governor of Gaul. | 但是德奇姆斯才是高卢的统治者 |
[19:08] | Well, he can have Macedonia if he likes. | 要是他喜欢 就把马其顿拿去好了 |
[19:11] | I want Gaul. The weather’s better. | 我要的是高卢 那儿天气更好 |
[19:15] | I’m afraid that will be a bit difficult. | 我恐怕这有点难度 |
[19:24] | The Senate may suppose you plan to emulate Caesar, | 元老院恐怕会忖度你打算仿效恺撒 |
[19:28] | camping your legions on our border. | 陈兵边境 |
[19:30] | Close enough to Rome | 靠近罗马 |
[19:33] | to scare us into doing anything you wish. | 威胁我们好让你为所欲为 |
[19:37] | Steady on. Hadn’t even crossed my mind. | 别慌 我可从来没这么想 |
[19:41] | I just prefer Gaul. | 我只不过比较喜欢高卢 |
[19:43] | But you understand why the Senate | 但你也应该理解为什么元老院 |
[19:46] | would not pass such a measure? | 会拒绝通过这个提议 |
[19:49] | You are the Senate, Cicero. | 你不就是元老院吗 西赛罗 |
[19:55] | The next time we meet, | 下次元老院开会时 |
[19:57] | perhaps you will propose my governorship of Gaul. | 也许你就该提议让我接管高卢 |
[20:01] | No one can make any trouble if the noble Cicero is backing me. | 没有人会惹麻烦的 如果有德高望重的西赛罗支持我的话 |
[20:07] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[20:12] | Not that I do not wish to help you… | 倒不是我不愿意助你一臂之力 |
[20:16] | as a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[20:17] | But the Senate would know I was backing you | 但是元老院会认为我支持你 |
[20:21] | only through… through fear of death. | 只不过是因为怕死 |
[20:27] | I understand. | 啊 我明白了 |
[20:29] | You do not want to seem cowardly. | 你不想给人当成胆小鬼 |
[20:34] | Well, tell them I bribed you. | 告诉他们我贿赂了你 |
[20:38] | Would you accept a bribe? | 你肯接受贿赂吗? |
[20:39] | I would not. | 我不能 |
[20:43] | Rich enough? | 哦 钱太多了 是吧? |
[20:45] | Well, it’s always worth a try. | 不过至少值得说来一试 |
[20:51] | Well, you leave me only one option, then. | 那么 你让我只剩下唯一的选择 |
[20:54] | It always comes to this. | 最后总会走到这一步 |
[20:58] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:04] | Such times we live in. | 我们一起度过了多少时光啊 |
[21:07] | Please, go on. | 那就来吧 |
[21:09] | Make your threats. | 尽管威胁我吧 |
[21:12] | I don’t like to submit to mere implication. | 我可不愿因为一点点暗示就屈服 |
[21:25] | There is a question I’ve always wanted to ask you. | 有个问题我一直都想问你 |
[21:30] | Your old friend Crassus, | 你的老朋友 克拉苏 |
[21:32] | when he was captured by the Parthians, | 帕提亚人俘虏他的时候 |
[21:35] | is it true that they poured molten gold down his throat? | 他们是不是真的 把融化的金子倒进了他的喉咙? |
[21:40] | Because that would really sting. | 因为那样真的会很痛 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:53] | It is correct, what you say. | 你说的是对的 |
[21:57] | The weather in Macedonia is… | 马其顿那儿的天气确实有点 |
[22:01] | dreadful. | 恐怖 |
[22:26] | I thought maybe you’d want to know a bit more | 我以为你还想多知道一点 |
[22:28] | – than what I said. – I don’t. | -我提到的事情 -我不想 |
[22:34] | You should know Niobe wasn’t… | 你应该知道内奥比没有… 她没有… |
[22:36] | Don’t speak of her. | 不许提她 |
[22:39] | It’s in the past. It is done. | 那都是过去的事 已经结束了 |
[22:43] | Brother, I’m sorry I kept it from you. | 兄弟 我很抱歉要对你隐瞒 |
[22:47] | I thought it was for the best. I’m sorry. | 我认为那是为你好 我很抱歉 |
[22:50] | I forgive you, brother. | 我原谅你了 兄弟 |
[22:53] | I understand why you didn’t tell me. I understand. | 我理解你为什么不告诉我 我理解 |
[22:59] | – I hear you say that, but… – I mean it. | -我听到你说的了 但是… -我是说真的 |
[23:04] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[23:07] | How could I not forgive you, Pullo? | 我怎么能不原谅你呢 波罗? |
[23:11] | You’re all I’ve got left in life. | 你是我生命里剩下的一切了 |
[23:25] | Keeping me alive? | 一直让我活命的人 啊? |
[23:29] | This business with the Caelians… | 说到那个 跟西莲那帮人的事 |
[23:31] | – What of it? – We can still stop it turning into a war. | -怎么了?-我们还是可以阻止开战的 |
[23:35] | Let Carbo pay a fine. | 让卡尔波付一笔罚金 |
[23:37] | If I go and talk quietly to Memmio | 如果我悄悄去跟曼米欧谈 |
[23:39] | we can sort it out so that no one loses face. | 事情能解决也没有人会丢面子 |
[23:42] | You suggested that before. | 你以前就说过了 |
[23:44] | Worth a go. Better than a war. | 值得去做 总比开战好 |
[23:47] | You may be right. You may be. | 也许你是对的 也许 |
[23:49] | But it’s too late now. | 不过现在太晚了 |
[23:53] | Move. | 出去 |
[24:11] | Salve, Carbo. | 你好吗 卡尔波 |
[24:18] | Get him up. | 拎起来 |
[24:30] | No! | 不 |
[24:43] | Tell your mistress I have a message from her son. | 告诉你的女主人我有她儿子的口信 |
[25:13] | Piss and blood! | 活见鬼 |
[25:20] | Forgive the intrusion. I was entranced. | 请原谅我的冒昧 我是被获准进来的 |
[25:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[25:27] | I am Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, | 我是玛尔库斯・维普撒尼乌斯・阿格里帕 |
[25:30] | a friend of Caesar… | 凯撒的朋友 |
[25:31] | of Octavian as was. | 就是屋大维 |
[25:34] | Have I the honor of speaking to his sister Octavia? | 您是他的姐姐奥克塔维娅吗? |
[25:37] | Yes. Is my brother here? | 是 我弟弟来了吗? |
[25:39] | There’s nothing wrong, is there? He’s all right? | 没出什么事吧?他还好吗? |
[25:42] | No… Yes. | 不… 是的 |
[25:44] | I mean, no, he’s not here. But yes, he’s well. | 我是说 不 他没来 是的 他一切都好 |
[25:47] | I left him five days ago, thriving. | 我5天前出发的时候 他还活蹦乱跳的 |
[25:49] | Happy. | 很快乐 |
[25:51] | – I am to convey his best wishes to you. – No letter? | -他让我替他问您好 -没有信吗? |
[25:53] | I told him he ought to write, but you know how he is. | 我告诉他该写封信 但您知道他的脾气 |
[25:56] | Please. | 请坐 |
[26:01] | In place of writing, I am charged to tell you that he loves you as ever | 虽然没有写信 但他让我转告您 他还是一如既往的爱您 |
[26:05] | and to answer any questions you may have, | 并且让我回答任何您提出的问题 |
[26:07] | consonant with political security. | 只要不牵涉到政治机密 |
[26:09] | He’s grown no less pompous, then? | 他自大的毛病一点没改 |
[26:12] | It suits him better now than at school. | 现在的生活比起读书来更适合他 |
[26:15] | He’s a powerful man. | 他是个有能力的人 |
[26:17] | So everyone says. I cannot believe it. | 人人都这样说 但我就是不敢相信 |
[26:20] | My little brother. | 我的小弟弟 |
[26:21] | Your little brother has an army 10,000 strong. | 您的小弟弟现在领导著一支拥有1万名壮丁的军队 |
[26:24] | I have written him a hundred times asking him to stop this madness. | 我差不多给他写了100封信了 要他停止这愚蠢的行为 |
[26:28] | – But he does not listen to me. – On the contrary. | -但他就是不听 -相反的 |
[26:33] | I think you are the only person in the world he does listen to. | 我认为在这世界上 您是唯一说话他会听的人 |
[26:39] | Is this the messenger? | 他是信使?他叫阿格里帕 |
[26:41] | This is Agrippa, a friend of Octavian. | 是屋大维的朋友 |
[26:45] | Deeply honored. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[26:48] | And so? | 怎么说? |
[26:50] | He asked that I make certain you’re well, | 他让我确定你们一切都好 |
[26:52] | and to assure you of his respect and fidelity. | 并让我转达他对你们的敬意和忠诚 |
[26:55] | We’re very well. | 我们好的很 |
[26:58] | And as for his respect and fidelity… | 至于他的敬意和忠诚… |
[27:01] | He begs that in the name of family | 他请求您为家族的名誉著想 |
[27:03] | you keep an open mind as to your future prospects. | 将眼光放得远一些 |
[27:08] | You came all the way from Campania to say that? | 你千里迢迢从坎帕尼亚过来就是说这个? |
[27:11] | – I have other business. – With whom? | -我还有别的任务 -什么任务? |
[27:14] | I am not at liberty to say. | 我有权利不说 |
[27:17] | Intrigue, is it? | 搞阴谋诡计吧? |
[27:19] | I imagine you’re a master. | 我猜你是带头的吧 |
[27:21] | Does Mark Antony know that you’re in the city? | 马克・安东尼知道你在罗马吗? |
[27:25] | I expect there are many citizens whose location is unknown to the Consul. | 我猜执政官不可能知道每个市民的行踪 |
[27:28] | True, but he does like to know | 是啊 但他应该会想知道 |
[27:31] | – where the traitors are. – Mother! | -叛国者们的行踪 -母亲 |
[27:33] | Well, they are traitors, aren’t they? | 他们是叛国者不是吗? |
[27:36] | Antony is consul in Rome, | 安东尼是罗马的执政官 |
[27:38] | and Octavian is deliberately challenging him. | 而屋大维蓄意要绊倒他 |
[27:42] | If this is not a traitor, I don’t know what is. | 如果他不算个叛国者 我不知道他能算什么 |
[27:46] | I have said what I must. | 我该说的都说了 |
[27:48] | I will take your leave to go. | 请您准许我离开 |
[27:49] | Tell my son I… | 告诉我儿子我… |
[27:55] | No, tell him nothing. | 不 我没什么和他说的 |
[28:09] | Send to tell Antony that Marcus Agrippa is in the city. | 派人去通知安东尼 玛尔库斯・阿格里帕在罗马 |
[28:12] | Mother, no! | 母亲 不要 |
[28:14] | Who knows what Antony will do to him? | 谁知道安东尼会对他做出什么事来 |
[28:15] | Nothing pleasant, I would think. | 反正不会是什么好事 |
[28:17] | He is your son’s friend. | 他是你儿子的朋友 |
[28:20] | I have no son. | 我没有儿子 |
[28:41] | Althea, my honey. How goes it? | 嘿 艾泰亚 亲爱的你好吗? |
[28:44] | – You know you’re not allowed in the kitchen. – But I’m hungry. | -你知道他们不允许你进厨房的 -但我饿了 |
[28:48] | You won’t tell on me, will you? | 你不会告发我的吧? |
[28:55] | You should try some. | 你该尝尝 |
[29:20] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们在等你 |
[29:23] | Keep waiting. Where’s your mistress? | 等你们的吧 宝贝 你的女主人在哪儿? |
[29:25] | – Never mind about my mistress. – I want to speak to her. | -女主人不会来 -我要和她说话 |
[29:28] | She doesn’t speak to the like of you. | 她不会和像你这样的人说话 |
[29:30] | And I don’t speak to the like of you. | 我也不会和像你这样的人说话 |
[29:33] | She wants the job done, she’ll see me. | 她要我办事就要出来见我 |
[29:35] | You speak to me. | 你直接和我说 |
[29:38] | Maybe some other time. | 那改天好了 |
[29:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:48] | So you’re Servilia, then, are you? | 这么说你就是赛维莉娅? |
[29:52] | Choice. Very choice. | 没说的 真是没说的 |
[29:55] | Address me by my name again | 你敢再直呼我的名字 |
[29:57] | and I’ll have your tongue nailed to a wagon wheel. | 我会把你的舌头钉在车轮上 |
[30:00] | Forgive me. I’ve not spoken to nobility before. | 原谅我 我没和贵族说过话 |
[30:06] | – What’s his name? – Duro. | -他叫什么?-杜罗 |
[30:13] | Eleni was right. | 艾伦尼说的没错 |
[30:15] | You’re a pretty little man, aren’t you? | 你是个漂亮的小家伙 不是吗? |
[30:22] | You’ve been in the house of the Julii for some time now. | 你混进优利亚家里已经有段时间了 |
[30:25] | Why is Atia still alive? | 为什么阿提娅还活著? |
[30:27] | Trouble’s finding the right time. | 时机还不成熟 |
[30:29] | They always eat together, her and the daughter. | 她们一直一块儿吃饭 她和她女儿 |
[30:32] | – If I can kill the young cunny – I can do it tomorrow. | -如果你不介意把那个小妞 一块儿干了 -我明天就干 |
[30:34] | No. No harm to the girl. | 不要伤害那个女孩 |
[30:37] | Well, then, if I could only put the poison on Antony’s cock, we’d be sweet. | 好吧 如果我能在安东尼的鸡巴上下毒 事情就好办多了 |
[30:43] | The domina dines on that regular. | 女主人每餐必吃 |
[30:45] | Failing that, you’ll have to be patient. | 可惜不行 所以你得耐心点 |
[30:48] | You have only foul jokes to tell me. | 你只有这些愚蠢的笑话告诉我 |
[30:50] | – Why are you come here? – Shekels, queen. | -那你来干什么?-雪克尔(古罗马钱币) 女王 |
[30:53] | – Shekels. – He wants money. | -雪克尔 -他要钱 |
[30:56] | Has he not already been paid? | 他没有拿到钱吗? |
[30:58] | The job’s taking longer than we thought. | 办这事儿花的时间比我们预计的要长 |
[31:01] | Let’s be fair. | 多劳多得不是吗? |
[31:04] | Give him what he asks. | 给他 |
[31:06] | Make it 300. | 我要300 |
[31:17] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[31:20] | Give me a kiss before I go. | 我走之前吻我一下 |
[31:23] | – Excuse me? – Kiss me. | -你说什么 -吻我 |
[31:29] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[31:30] | You want this woman dead? Kiss me. | 你要不要那个女人死?吻我 |
[32:04] | [比西尼亚省(东土耳其)] | |
[32:11] | That’s very good. | 很有趣 |
[32:13] | So if we could return to the subject of money… please bear in mind, Your Excellency, | 那么我们回到钱的问题上来吧 尊贵的陛下 请您好好考虑 |
[32:19] | that those that help us now will have good friends in Rome | 那些帮助我们的人 将来也会得到罗马的帮助 |
[32:22] | when Mark Antony, the traitor, is deposed. Very good friends. | 一旦叛国者马克・安东尼倒了台 你们就能和罗马结盟 |
[32:26] | It’s only a matter of time. With or without your help, | 这只是时间问题 不管您是否帮助我们 |
[32:29] | we shall raise an army. | 我们都要组织军队 |
[32:32] | We shall. | 我们要 |
[32:33] | Antony’s head will rot on a spike. | 安东尼的头烂在木钉上 |
[32:37] | There are Roman women who are fucked by baboons. | 罗马女人被狒狒操 |
[32:41] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[32:43] | I’ve heard there are shows where such things can be seen. | 我听说有那种表演 |
[32:49] | They’re not so much shows, really. They’re more a punishment. | 实际上那不能说是表演 那是一种惩罚 |
[32:53] | I should like to see that. | 我很愿意见识一下 |
[32:56] | We do not have such in Bithynia. | 比西尼亚这儿可没有这个 |
[32:58] | I should imagine it’s simply a matter of training the baboons. | 我认为只要训练一下狒狒就可以 |
[33:03] | We have no baboons here. | 我们这儿没狒狒 |
[33:04] | No apes of any kind. | 一种猿类都没有 |
[33:07] | I wasn’t aware of that. | 哦 我没注意到 |
[33:09] | So as I say, those who help us now… | 那么就像我刚才说的 现在帮助了我们… |
[33:12] | Yes, you want my money to raise an army. | 对 你要我出钱帮你们组织军队 |
[33:16] | I want to see a Roman woman fucked by baboons. | 那就要让我看罗马女人被狒狒操 |
[33:23] | Perhaps arrangements can be made. | 也许我们能安排一下的 |
[33:27] | I killed him. I did. | 我杀了他 就是我 |
[33:30] | I had to. | 我必须杀他 |
[33:32] | You know, it’s in my blood. | 这是我们家族的天性 |
[33:34] | My ancestor dethroned the tyrant Tarquin. | 我的祖先杀死过暴君塔奎因 |
[33:37] | I understand there were a great many who stabbed your Caesar. | 我想当时有不少人 都捅了你们的凯撒吧 |
[33:42] | I delivered the final blow. | 我捅了最后的一刀 |
[33:44] | Seems a bit cowardly, no? | 听上去有点像懦夫 不是吗? |
[33:47] | You say what? | 你说什么? |
[33:49] | He was wounded already-dying, defenseless, alone. | 他已经受伤了 一个人垂死挣扎 毫无反抗之力 |
[33:52] | And you stabbed him yet again. | 可你还去捅了他一刀 |
[33:54] | He was a tyrant. | 他是个暴君 |
[33:57] | Our killing him was a necessity. | 我们杀他是应该的 |
[33:59] | A necessary and noble act. | 是必须的 神圣的行为 |
[34:01] | Perhaps I shall find a fresh corpse to stab | 也许我该找具新鲜尸体捅几刀 |
[34:04] | – and become great myself. – What, you dare to insult me? | -没准也能成伟人 -什么?你敢侮辱我 |
[34:08] | – Excuse me. – A senator of Rome? | -抱歉 -你敢侮辱罗马元老? |
[34:11] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[34:14] | – Stand up! – Perhaps we should get some air? | -站起来 -布鲁图斯 我们该出去透透气 |
[34:16] | No, this man… this dog insults me. | 不 这个人… 这条狗侮辱了我 |
[34:19] | Dog, he says? I’m a dog? | 狗 他是这么说的吗?我是狗? |
[34:21] | Excuse us. It’s the wine, the heat. | 原谅我们 酒精作用 热昏了头 我们是来做客的 |
[34:23] | – We are guests here! – Looking for favor. | -我们是来求他们帮忙的 -求他们帮忙? |
[34:25] | Favor? I ask no favor of such animals. | 我才不要求这些野兽帮忙 |
[34:31] | Control yourself, you fool. | 收敛些 笨蛋 |
[34:34] | They called me a coward. | 他说我是懦夫 |
[34:38] | Come with me. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[34:43] | I am a senator. | 我是元老 |
[34:49] | – My friend, you have lost your way. – Leave me alone. | -我的朋友 你无路可走了 -别管我 |
[34:53] | – Brutus… – Leave me alone! | -布鲁图斯 -别管我 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:51] | Wine in the bath? Bad sign. | 边洗边喝?坏兆头 |
[35:54] | You’re late again. | 你又晚了 |
[35:56] | Revise your expectations, my dear, | 把期望放低点 亲爱的 |
[35:58] | – and I will always be early. – Did you get my message? | -你就会发现我每次来的都很早 -你收到我的口信没有? |
[36:02] | About? | 哪个口信? |
[36:04] | Octavian’s man Marcus Agrippa. | 关于屋大维派来的人 玛尔库斯・阿格里帕 |
[36:06] | Oh, yes, yes. I know all about him. | 哦是的 是的 我知道他的事 |
[36:08] | – Well, did you catch him? – There’s no need. | -那你抓了他没有?-没必要 |
[36:11] | But he’s up to no good. | 但他不怀好意 |
[36:13] | I know exactly what he’s up to. | 我很清楚他来干什么 |
[36:16] | Octavian sent him to meet with Cicero, | 屋大维派他来和西赛罗秘密会谈 |
[36:18] | – hoping to form an alliance against me. – Well, then? | -希望和他结盟反对我 -然后呢? |
[36:22] | Cicero will refuse. | 西赛罗不会答应 |
[36:24] | I have my foot on his throat. | 他的小命在我手里 |
[36:29] | And I’m happy for your son to know it. | 我很愿意你儿子知道这一点 |
[36:32] | Agrippa can come and go as he pleases. | 阿格里帕可以自由进出罗马 |
[36:38] | What will become of Octavian? | 你会怎么对付屋大维? |
[36:42] | Don’t worry yourself. | 哦 你别操这份心了 |
[36:45] | I’ll not harm him. | 我不会伤害他 |
[36:49] | Swear it. | 发誓 |
[36:51] | On Jupiter’s stone. He’s family. | 我指著朱庇特神的石头发誓 他是我的家人 |
[37:06] | If they catch us, they’ll crucify us. | 如果被抓住 我们会被钉死的 |
[37:10] | Watch for the guard. | 帮我看著点守卫 |
[37:35] | When I get through, you pass Lucius to me. | 我出去后就把卢西尔斯传给我 |
[37:45] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[37:47] | Lyde! Lyde! | 莱蒂 莱蒂 |
[37:49] | Lyde, no! | 莱蒂 不 莱蒂 莱蒂 |
[38:04] | Oh, Gaia, give me a hand here. | 盖娅 帮我一下 |
[38:08] | Carry your own piss. | 你自己的尿自己端 |
[38:12] | Bitch pig whore. See how you like a whipping. | 贱女人 真该给你几鞭子 |
[38:23] | Are we sure that it’s Memmio’s work? | 确定是曼米欧干的吗? |
[38:26] | Caelian coin in his mouth. | 他嘴里含著西莲公社的硬币 |
[38:30] | Call armed assembly. | 把人集合起来 |
[38:36] | Here we go. | 这下好了 |
[38:39] | You think we should ignore this, I suppose? | 那么你的意思是我们就当没事发生? |
[38:41] | No, you wanted a war, you got it. We have to fight now. | 不 你想要开战 好了 我们现在必须打了 |
[38:44] | You don’t think you should go and talk to Memmio? Find a compromise? | 你不认为你该去和曼米欧谈谈吗?也许他会同意妥协 |
[38:47] | It’s too late for that. | 晚了 |
[38:49] | Surely he’d listen to you, wouldn’t he? | 他当然会听你的 不是吗? |
[38:53] | Are you saying I’m with Memmio? | 你的意思是说我和曼米欧是一伙的? |
[38:55] | I didn’t say it, you did. Quick as Mercury. | 我没说 你自己说的 变得比水星还快 |
[38:57] | Brother… | 兄弟 |
[38:59] | Brother, can’t you see what’s happening to you? | 兄弟 你看不出你的变化吗? |
[39:01] | I can’t see it, brother. What is happening to me? | 不 我看不出 兄弟 我变什么了? |
[39:04] | What is it that you can see so clear that I can’t? | 我变什么了 你能看清楚而我自己看不清楚? |
[39:07] | A demon. A demon has possessed you or I don’t know what. | 魔鬼 你被魔鬼占据了 我说不出其他的 |
[39:10] | You see a demon, is it? What does it look like? | 这么说你看到魔鬼了?他长什么样? |
[39:13] | Listen to yourself, man. Me and Memmio? | 问问你自己 我和曼米欧? |
[39:15] | How could you think that? I’m your friend. | 你怎么会那么想?我是你的朋友 |
[39:18] | I love you. I would never betray you. | 我爱你 我永远不会背叛你 |
[39:20] | Lying to me, going behind my back. | 对我说谎 揹著我杀人 |
[39:22] | – It was never like that. – It wasn’t like that? | -不是那么回事 -不是吗? |
[39:25] | You tell me, did you enjoy fucking my wife? | 告诉我 你很享受和我老婆搞在一起吧 |
[39:28] | – What? – Is that why you didn’t tell me, | 什么?你不告诉我那件事 |
[39:30] | because you were fucking her? | 是因为你和她也有一腿是不是? |
[39:32] | You have stepped over the line. | 你有点过分了 |
[39:34] | Did you fuck my wife? I am asking you a question. | 我搞过我老婆没有?我在问你问题 |
[39:37] | – Get out of my way. – I am asking you a question! | -让开 -我在问你问题 |
[39:39] | What can I say? You won’t believe me. | 我说什么还有意义吗?你不会相信我 |
[39:41] | – If you tell the truth then I will believe you. – On the bones of my mother, | -你说实话我就会相信 -我指著我母亲的尸骨发誓 |
[39:45] | there was nothing between me and Niobe. Nothing, never. | 我和内奥比之间什么事也没有 从来没有 |
[39:49] | I don’t believe you. Tell me the truth. | 我不相信 说实话 |
[39:51] | All right, I fucked her! All right? | 好吧 我操过她 满意了吗? |
[39:53] | I fucked her! Me and half the men on the hill. | 我操过她 我和这山上一半的男人都操过她 |
[39:55] | Any time you were away, bang! | 你一出门我们就上她 |
[39:57] | Legs open, line at the door. | 她一直张著腿 门口排著长队 |
[40:42] | Come on. | 不会吧 |
[40:49] | Are you all right? | 没事吧 |
[41:19] | Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[42:02] | Where are we going now? | 我们现在去哪儿? |
[42:05] | I don’t know. Anywhere. | 不知道 随便哪儿 |
[42:08] | Away from this damn place. | 只要离开这个鬼地方 |
[43:36] | Divine Janus, | 圣詹纳斯神 |
[43:39] | as this day follows the night, | 黑夜过去 白昼降临 |
[43:42] | let me start my life anew. | 求你使我的生命重新开始 |
[43:46] | As the shore is scoured by the tide, | 如同大浪冲刷沙滩 |
[43:49] | let me be cleansed. | 求你洁净我 |
[43:52] | As the seed becomes the flower, | 如同种子开花结果 |
[43:56] | let me be born again. | 求你使我重生 |
[44:34] | I’m so sorry. Am I late? | 对不起 我迟到了吗? |
[44:36] | We have completed taking roll. A quorum exists. | 我们已经点过名了 到会人数已达到法定人数 |
[44:39] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[44:41] | Then let us begin. | 那我们开始吧 |
[44:46] | No, actually, not quite yet. | 不 事实上 还不能开始 |
[44:48] | I see that Cicero outdoes me in his tardiness. | 看来西塞罗来的比我还晚啊 |
[44:52] | Cicero is regrettably ill | 很遗憾西赛罗病了 |
[44:54] | and unable to attend this session. | 不能参加这次会议 |
[44:56] | But he has an important matter to propose | 但是他有个重要的提案 |
[44:59] | regarding my governorship of Gaul. | 关于我接管高卢的事 |
[45:01] | Should I send my litter bearers for him? | 要我亲自派轿伕去请他来吗? |
[45:04] | He did, however, provide me with a speech | 他有交待这事 并交给我一份讲稿 |
[45:07] | that he most urgently insisted be read into the rolls. | 他坚持一定要宣读 |
[45:13] | Well, then, by all means, let us hear the words of mighty Cicero. | 好吧 不管怎么说 让我们听听尊贵的西赛罗说些什么 |
[45:20] | These being the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero | 以下的话来自 玛尔库斯・图里乌斯・西赛罗 |
[45:29] | “When I was a young man, I defended our state. | 年轻时 我为祖国而战 |
[45:33] | “As an old man, I shall not abandon it. | 现在我老了 仍然不会离弃祖国 |
[45:37] | “I give sincere thanks to Mark Antony, | 我衷心地感谢马克・安东尼 |
[45:40] | “who has generously presented me | 因为他慷慨的给予支持 |
[45:42] | “with the most promising theme imaginable. | 使得我的仕途一帆风顺 |
[45:47] | “I address you directly, Antony. | 以下的话是给安东尼的 |
[45:50] | “Please listen as if you… | 希望你听这些话的时候… |
[45:54] | “as if you…” | 的时候… |
[45:58] | Go on. | 念下去 |
[46:01] | “Please listen… | 希望你听这些话的时候 |
[46:03] | “as if you were sober and intelligent | 能够保持清醒和理智 |
[46:06] | “and not a drink-sodden, sex-addled wreck.” | 而不是一个被酒精和性欲冲昏头脑的废人 |
[46:13] | “You are certainly not without accomplishments. | 当然你也不是毫无建树 |
[46:17] | “It is a rare man who can boast of becoming a bankrupt | 年纪轻轻就搞到破产 |
[46:21] | “before even coming of age. | 倒也不是一般人能做到的 |
[46:27] | “You have brought upon us war, | 你带来了战争 |
[46:30] | “pestilence and destruction. | 瘟疫和毁灭 |
[46:34] | “You are Rome’s Helen of Troy. | 你是罗马的灾星 |
[46:39] | “But then… | 所以… |
[46:42] | “But then…” | 所以… |
[46:44] | Go on. | 念下去 |
[46:48] | Go on! | 念下去 |
[46:52] | “… a woman’s role has always suited you best.” | 把你比做特洛伊的海伦 是最适合不过了 |
[47:21] | Write a note. | 记下来 |
[47:24] | To Octavian… Caesar, rather. | 致屋大维 还是写凯撒吧 |
[47:28] | Tell him I have exposed Antony | 告诉他我和安东尼撕破脸了 |
[47:31] | for the debauched rat he is. | 他是个背信弃义的卑鄙小人 |
[47:35] | At this time, the Republic would be most grateful to accept | 如今 共和国将感恩戴德 |
[47:40] | Caesar’s offer of assistance. | 如果凯撒愿意提供帮助 |
[47:43] | We shall need his army at once. | 我们需要他立即派兵 |
[47:50] | [3个月后] | |
[47:54] | In Gaul, | 在高卢 |
[47:55] | the renegade Mark Antony has laid siege | 叛乱者马克・安东尼率军围困了 |
[47:59] | to the city of Mutina. | 穆提那城 |
[48:01] | But salvation is at hand! | 但援兵即将抵达那里 |
[48:04] | The Senate sends an army | 元老院已经派出了军队 |
[48:07] | led by the generals Hirtius and Pansa. | 由将军希尔提乌斯和潘撒率领 |
[48:11] | The noble patriot, young Caesar Octavian, | 贵族先锋 年轻的凯撒・屋大维 |
[48:15] | joins our generals with his own legions | 也率领著他的军团加入我军 |
[48:19] | to crush the rebels. | 他们将把叛乱者撕成碎片 |
[48:31] | So much traveling. All the way to Massilia, | 好不容易走到马西里亚 |
[48:34] | now come all the way back. Crazy. | 现在又大老远的跑回来 我们真是有病 |
[48:37] | Sorry, love. Had to do it. | 对不起宝贝 没办法 |
[48:40] | The gods have me vexed over Vorenus. | 诸神让我和乌瑞纳斯反目 |
[48:42] | I can’t go on until I sort things out with him. | 不和他和解我心里总有个疙瘩 |
[48:44] | That’s all. | 费不了什么事 |
[48:47] | Then we’ll be on our way again. | 解决完了我们就走 |
[48:54] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了? |
[49:09] | Anyone home? | 有人吗? |
[49:16] | – Pullo! – Mascius. | -波罗 -马修斯 |
[49:20] | What’s all this? | 这儿怎么了? |
[49:21] | Expecting visitors. I never thought I’d see you again. | 稀客 真没想到还能见到你 |
[49:25] | Nor I you. | 我也是 |
[49:27] | Anyroad, it’s good to have you home. We need every man we can get. | 你回来太好了 我们急需人手 |
[49:30] | We’re not stopping. I just came to talk to Vorenus. Where is he? | 我们不打算留下 我只是来找乌瑞纳斯 他人呢? |
[49:34] | Well, he’s not here. | 他不在 什么时候回来? |
[49:35] | When is he back? | 我不知道 他走了 |
[49:38] | I don’t know. He’s gone. Went north with Mark Antony. | 他和马克・安东尼去了北部 |
[49:42] | – Went north? – Months ago. | -北部?-走了几个月了 |
[49:44] | Antony gathered his troops and set off to take Gaul. | 安东尼带著他的军队 准备去拿下高卢 乌瑞纳斯一起去了 |
[49:47] | Vorenus went with him. Asked for special by Antony himself. | 安东尼亲自来召他一起去 |
[49:50] | He’s left me in charge of a right old mess. | 把这个烂摊子留给了我 |
[49:53] | Ever since we gave Carbo one up the arse, | 自从我们搞了卡尔波 |
[49:56] | Caelian boys and their friends have been going at us like Belgians. | 西莲那帮人就没消停过 |
[49:59] | We lost ten men this month. | 上个月我们损失了10个人 |
[50:01] | – Come on, are you sure you’re not stopping? – What? | -来吧 你确定你不要留下?-什么? |
[50:04] | No. I just came to talk to Vorenus. | 不了 不 我只是来找乌瑞纳斯的 |
[50:19] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[50:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:24] | I don’t understand it. | 我想不通 |
[50:27] | The gods are playing tricks. | 诸神在耍我 |
[50:30] | “Go back to Rome,” they say. “Talk to Vorenus.” | 他们说︰回罗马 找乌瑞纳斯谈谈 |
[50:32] | Then they hide him from me. | 如今他们又让我见不著他 |
[50:38] | I did as I was told. | 我照做了 |
[50:40] | If he’s not here, he’s not here. | 他不在这儿 就是不在 |
[50:42] | I can leave him a letter. | 我可以留封信给他 |
[50:44] | “Dear Vorenus, I don’t fuck your wife.” | 亲爱的乌瑞纳斯 我没有搞过你老婆 |
[50:48] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[50:55] | Let’s be going. | 我们离开好吗? |
[50:58] | Best get out of Italy. | 离开义大利 |
[51:01] | A civil war is coming again, looks like. | 看上去又要内战了 |
[51:03] | You people. | 你们罗马人啊 |
[51:06] | Is this the way to Aventine… | 去艾文台是往这儿走吗? |
[51:11] | Pullo! | 波罗 |
[51:14] | Don’t you know me? | 你认不出我了? |
[51:16] | Lyde? | 莱蒂? |
[51:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[51:22] | I’m Lyde. I’m Lyde. | 我是莱蒂 我是莱蒂 |
[51:25] | But you’re all right. You’re all right. | 你活著 你真的活著 |
[51:27] | – Thank you. – Where have you been? | -谢谢 -你去哪儿了? |
[51:29] | The children! The children are alive! | 孩子们 孩子们还活著 |
[52:00] | Where’s Octavia? | 奥克塔维娅去哪儿了? |
[52:02] | Out with Jocasta. | 和乔卡斯塔一起出去了 |
[52:06] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[52:07] | I shall finally be able to enjoy my dinner in peace. | 我总算能吃顿安生饭了 |
[52:49] | – What is this? – Sea urchins, domina. | -这是什么?-海胆 女主人 |
[52:52] | I don’t care for it. What else is there? | 我不想吃这个 还有什么? |
[52:54] | A savory stew of goose and root vegetables. | 薄荷炖鹅肉加蔬菜 |
[52:58] | Bring me that. | 给我那个 |
[53:06] | Still here? | 还没走? |
[53:08] | Can’t get enough of you, my love. | 舍不得你啊宝贝儿 |
[53:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:43] | Go on. | 去吧 |