时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | All right, boys. | 好了 小子们 |
[02:49] | Let’s eat. | 我们开饭吧 |
[03:07] | Be there soon. | 就快到了 |
[03:20] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[03:22] | If you don’t want to, you don’t need to go back to the collegium. | 如果你没那打算的话 完全可以不用回帮会里的 |
[03:25] | Antony’s orders don’t stand now, do they? | 安东尼的命令现在已经无效了 不是吗? |
[03:27] | The orders haven’t been rescinded. | 可它也没被废除 |
[03:30] | There’s naught there but thieves and cutthroats. | 现在那儿什么都没了 只有小偷和杀手 |
[03:32] | It’s no life for children. | 不适合孩子们生活 |
[03:34] | Then where? | 那该去哪儿? |
[03:36] | Where can they find respect and dignity now? | 要在哪儿才能拥有身份与尊严? |
[03:38] | Where can they live without contempt? | 到哪里才能不受人轻侮? |
[03:41] | Take ’em anyplace but there. | 带她们去哪儿都行 除了那儿 |
[03:44] | Go far away. Who’s to know? | 走得远远的 谁会认出你? |
[03:47] | Lie, you mean? | 你要我撒谎么? |
[03:48] | Live dishonestly? | 生活在谎言之中? |
[03:53] | Well, there’s lies and there’s lies, innit? | 该说谎时就得说 不对吗? |
[03:56] | This way. That’s it, come on. | 这边走 对了 过来 |
[04:00] | What’s this, then? | 这儿怎么了? |
[04:05] | Put it right here. | 放到这儿来 |
[04:11] | By whose authority do you block the road? | 是谁给你们命令封路的? |
[04:14] | By authority of Gaius Octavian Caesar. | 盖乌斯・屋大维・凯撒的命令 |
[04:17] | Go hold your horse. We’ll get to you. | 勒住你的马 会轮到你的 |
[04:23] | Sister! | 姐姐 |
[04:34] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[04:36] | We can’t run off without any money. | 没有钱我们还不能跑 |
[04:43] | Octavian has brought his army to Rome? | 屋大维把他的军队带到罗马来了? |
[04:45] | Put up camp yesterday on the field of Mars-15,000 men. | 得胜之后昨天就地扎营了 有15000人呢 |
[04:55] | Your boy’s a bit aggressive, isn’t he? | 你那小子还真是好斗啊 |
[04:57] | My boy gave your man a whipping. | 我那小子给了把你那大人都修理了一顿 |
[05:00] | Expect he knows what he’s doing. | 希望他知道自己在干什么 |
[05:08] | My dear boy. | 我亲爱的孩子 |
[05:12] | You are a hero of the Republic. | 你可是共和国的英雄 |
[05:15] | Caesar himself could not have conjured a finer victory. | 就算是恺撒他本人也不会胜得这么漂亮 |
[05:19] | I am Caesar himself… | 我就是恺撒本人 |
[05:22] | technically speaking. | 严格来说 |
[05:23] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[05:25] | On behalf of the Senate, | 代表元老院 |
[05:28] | we are deeply thankful. | 我们谨致以深深的谢意 |
[05:31] | Not quite thankful enough to give me the triumph I asked for? | 似乎这谢意还不足以让你们 按我的要求举办凯旋的仪式啊 |
[05:34] | Now there, I’m doing you a favor. | 这个嘛 我正打算帮你个忙 |
[05:36] | Mutina was a lovely victory, it’s true. | 穆提那之战确实胜得漂亮 这没话说 |
[05:40] | But it was a victory over other Romans, | 不过胜利属于别的罗马人 |
[05:42] | and with all respect, | 并非对你不敬 |
[05:44] | Hirtius and Pansa… | 不过希尔提乌斯和潘撒… |
[05:46] | Hirtius and Pansa are dead. | 希尔提乌斯和潘撒已经死了 |
[05:51] | May the gods feed them honey. | 愿神赐他们以安息 |
[05:54] | They are dead. | 他们是已经死了 |
[05:57] | But it is well known that actual command of the battle | 可谁都知道实际指挥战斗的… |
[06:00] | was in their hands. | 是他们俩 |
[06:02] | The purpose of a battle is to remain alive. | 战斗的宗旨是活下来 |
[06:04] | They did not. I did. | 他们没做到 我做到了 |
[06:06] | Indeed. | 是啊 可就算这样 |
[06:08] | Even so, the victory is not quite complete. | 这也还算不上完全的胜利 |
[06:13] | Mark Antony still lives. He still has men. | 马克・安东尼还活著 他手底下还有人 |
[06:16] | We have had to send Marcus Lepidus and two legions north. | 我们不得不派遣马可斯・莱彼得斯和两个军团北上 |
[06:20] | Lepidus? Sending your very best, then? | 莱彼得斯?这就是你的如意算盘? |
[06:23] | I have every confidence that Lepidus will succeed. | 我对莱彼得斯获胜有十足的信心 |
[06:26] | Then he may have a triumph too if he wants one. | 那么等他想要的时候 你可以再给他办一次凯旋庆典 |
[06:30] | The people would not look kindly on a triumph. | 人民会对这个凯旋另有想法 |
[06:34] | Not with your army at the walls of the city. | 只要你还陈兵城下 |
[06:36] | A little unsavory, perhaps. | 恐怕是有点让人心头不快 |
[06:38] | Now there, there he has a point. | 这个嘛 他说的有点道理 |
[06:42] | How good of you to say so. | 真高兴你能这么说 |
[06:49] | I bend to your wise counsel, then. | 那我将怀著敬意接受你的忠告 |
[06:54] | – No triumph. – We shall find some fitting way | -不需凯旋庆典 -我们可以找点合适的方法 |
[06:58] | to celebrate your glory. | 庆祝你的胜利 |
[07:01] | Perhaps a temple to Caesar victorious. | 也许修个恺撒神庙好纪念胜利什么的 |
[07:06] | – That sounds rather fine, doesn’t it? – If I cannot have a triumph, | -听起来不错吧 -如果我不能举办凯旋庆典 |
[07:09] | I was rather thinking of taking the Consul’s chair. | 那我宁可得到执政官的位子 |
[07:13] | You wish to be consul? | 你想当执政官? |
[07:16] | It’s a vanity, I know. | 只不过是个虚名而已 我也知道 |
[07:18] | But I think I deserve it, and it would please my men. | 可我认为我应该理应得到 而这也能够让我手底下的人高兴 |
[07:21] | You’re 19. | 你才19岁啊 |
[07:23] | You’re too young to be a senator, leave alone consul. | 你连当元老院议员都嫌太年轻 更不用说执政官了 |
[07:26] | My dear boy, you’ve been listening to bad advice. | 我亲爱的孩子 切勿听信谗言 |
[07:30] | You have no experience. You have no connections. | 你没政治经验 也没关系网 |
[07:33] | He has an army. | 可他有军队 |
[07:41] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[07:44] | I’ll speak with the other senators. | 我会跟其它的元老院议员们谈谈 |
[07:47] | We’ll see if it’s possible. | 看看有没有这个可能性 |
[07:49] | Though if you were to be consul… | 哪怕你就是当上了执政官 |
[07:54] | you must promise to be guided by my counsel. | 你也必须保证听从我的指点 |
[07:57] | It is an office of high complexity. | 这里头的关系可是错综复杂 |
[07:59] | And I am well aware of my inexperience. | 我非常清楚自己经验不足 |
[08:02] | I will not utter a word without your advice, your… | 我保证三缄其口 除非得到您的提点 |
[08:05] | consent. | 你的首肯 |
[08:09] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[08:11] | perhaps something can be done. | 也许还是有点余地的 |
[08:19] | Bumptious young fool. | 傲慢自大的犊子 |
[08:22] | The consul’s chair indeed. | 居然要执政官的位子 |
[08:24] | Yes, but you will give it to him? | 是啊 不过你应该让他如愿的 |
[08:25] | Why not soothe his vanity? He can do no harm. | 为什么不满足他的虚荣心呢 他又没什么危害 |
[08:28] | He will wear the purple as he wears armor, | 他穿紫袍就跟穿盔甲一样 (紫色是罗马上层贵族的服饰颜色) |
[08:30] | like a child playing at grownups. | 只不过是个装成熟的孩子罢了 |
[08:33] | Come, Tyro. | 过来 泰罗 |
[08:37] | I’m leaving now. | 我现在要出发了 |
[08:39] | Are you sure you won’t come with me? | 你真的不跟我一起走? |
[08:41] | Busy. | 忙著呢 |
[08:43] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[08:45] | He will come to me. | 该让他来见我 |
[08:46] | Make the first gesture and you will have the moral high ground. | 先摆个姿态出来 你在道义上就有优势了 |
[08:50] | I gave birth to the ingrate. He will come to me. | 是我生了那个忘恩负义的东西 他该来见我 |
[08:53] | – You’re delusional. He’s not coming. – Thank you, daughter. | -你在做梦 他不会来的 -那谢谢你了 好女儿 |
[08:56] | I really appreciate these little chats we have in between your drug binges. | 我还真是喜欢跟你这么说说话 尤其在你不嗑药的时候 |
[09:02] | I’ll be going, then. | 那我走了 |
[09:07] | Should I give him your love? | 要我告诉他你爱他吗? |
[09:11] | What should I tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说? |
[09:16] | Tell him that he’s still got all our money and we want it back. | 跟他说他拿光了我们的钱 叫他还回来 |
[09:21] | All right, the blue. | 好的 就蓝色吧 |
[09:23] | Does it come in linen? | 这是亚麻布做的吗? |
[09:31] | Blow on it for luck. | 吹一下 添点好运气 |
[09:56] | These are my daughters redeemed from slavery. | 这是我从奴隶主手下救回来的女儿 |
[09:58] | The eldest has been prostituted, | 大女儿做了妓女 |
[10:00] | the boy is my wife’s child by another man. | 这个男孩是我老婆跟别人生的 |
[10:03] | You will treat them with respect | 你们要尊重他们 |
[10:05] | and kindness. | 好好对待 |
[10:11] | Or I will know the reason why. | 要不然我就得找你们问问理由 |
[10:28] | Gets a good breeze from the river. | 这里近河又通风 |
[10:33] | We’ll have it swept… | 我们会把这里打扫干净 |
[10:36] | and painted. | 再重新粉刷 |
[10:40] | You like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[10:42] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[10:46] | We’re all of us starting again together. | 我们所有人又一起重新开始生活了 |
[10:49] | There will be… | 也许一开始 |
[10:51] | awkwardness at first, no doubt. | 会有点尴尬 这是肯定地 |
[10:54] | But we’re a family and we’ll be together. | 但我们是一家人 大家都会在一起生活 |
[10:59] | As it should be. | 理当如此 |
[11:03] | We will not speak of the past. | 我们再也不会提起过去了 |
[11:09] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[11:23] | Still eating like a horse, I see. I don’t know how you stay so skinny. | 吃东西还是狼吞虎咽 真不明白你怎么还长得这么瘦 |
[11:27] | How dare you? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:29] | I’m not skinny. I’m slender maybe. | 我不瘦 只是比较苗条 |
[11:33] | You’re skinny. | 你才瘦呢 |
[11:35] | – I wonder how you don’t blow away. – My armor holds me down. | -风怎么没把你吹走 -被盔甲压住了 |
[11:43] | Mother sends her love. | 妈妈说她爱你 |
[11:46] | – Does she? – She does. | -她这么说?-她是这么说的 |
[11:49] | She would have come with me, only… | 她本来是要跟我一起来的 |
[11:51] | she has this silly idea that you should come to her. | 只不过她发傻气地认为你该去探望她 |
[11:53] | – She’ll grow old alone, then. – I know how you feel, | -那她将孤独终老 -我了解你的感受 |
[11:56] | but really and truly, | 不过说真的 |
[11:59] | what would it hurt to let her have her way? | 让她任性一下又何妨呢? |
[12:01] | She is your mother. | 她可是你母亲 |
[12:03] | Octavia, you were there. You know what kind of a mother she is. | 奥克塔维娅 你当时也在场 你该知道她是什么样的母亲 |
[12:06] | The gods know I have reason to hate as much as you do. | 上帝知道 如果我要怨恨的话理由绝不比你少 |
[12:10] | More maybe. | 也许还更多 |
[12:13] | But where does that lead you? | 可这又对你有什么好处呢? |
[12:15] | Who can you love if not your own mother? | 连自己的母亲都不爱 那你还能爱谁呢? |
[12:17] | She put her lover to beating me. | 她指使她的情人打我 |
[12:19] | You credit her with too much power. | 你高估她了 |
[12:22] | Antony has a hold on her. | 她一直被安东尼捏在手心里 |
[12:25] | She’s scared and lonely without him. | 没了他 她只不过是孤单一人 茫然失措 |
[12:28] | She made a mistake. | 她犯了个错误 |
[12:30] | I should have thought you at least would be on my side. | 我本来还以为至少你会站在我这边 |
[12:34] | Brother, please! | 弟弟 拜托 |
[12:37] | Don’t be like that. There are no sides. | 别像这样子 没什么这边那边的 |
[12:41] | I love you. She loves you. | 我爱你 她也爱你 |
[12:44] | You can’t turn your back on family. | 你总不能背弃你的家人吧 |
[12:47] | She put her lover to beating me. | 是她指使她的情人殴打我 |
[12:52] | Her sweat was on him. | 他身上还粘著她的汗 |
[12:55] | So they had made love. So? | 他们上过床了 那又怎么样? |
[12:58] | They are lovers. | 他们是恋人 |
[13:00] | Don’t be so damn pious. | 别那么一本正经好不好 |
[13:03] | You’d just thrown the family into ruinous debt. | 你让家里背了一屁股债 |
[13:06] | For this! | 就为了这个 |
[13:08] | So you can play at soldiers. | 让你玩带兵打仗 |
[13:11] | I might’ve beat you myself! | 难道还要我也亲自扁你一顿吗? |
[13:13] | Clearly there’s no point in further discussion, then. | 很明显没必要再谈下去了 |
[13:15] | Please, don’t be angry. | 好了 别生气了 |
[13:21] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[13:27] | Come home. | 回家来 |
[13:29] | I don’t intend to enter the city until the Senate has ratified me as Consul. | 我不准备先进城 除非元老院任命我为执政官 |
[13:34] | I shall then live at Caesar’s villa. | 之后我会住进恺撒的别墅 |
[13:36] | If Mother wishes to visit me there, no one will stop her. | 如果母亲希望来拜访的话 没人拦著她 |
[13:38] | Consul? | 执政官? |
[13:42] | Why would you invite such trouble? | 你干吗自找麻烦? |
[13:44] | I don’t expect you to concern yourself with such matters. | 我不希望你关心这种事情 |
[13:47] | But in public you will speak of me only with the utmost respect. | 但是在公众场合 你跟我说话得要毕恭毕敬 |
[13:50] | Is that clear? | 听懂了吗? |
[13:51] | I would never say anything against you. | 我又不会说你坏话 |
[13:55] | You’re my brother. | 你是我弟弟 |
[13:57] | Thank you for visiting, sister. | 感谢你的来访 姐姐 |
[13:59] | We’ll see each other again soon… | 很快我们就会再见面的 |
[14:02] | when I’m less busy. | 等我不那么忙的时候 |
[14:12] | What a stupid arse you’ve become! | 看看你都变成了什么样的混帐东西 |
[14:23] | We’ve been hard-pressed since you left. | 自从你走后我们可是四面楚歌 |
[14:25] | Shields up, leathers braced. | 时刻警惕 严阵以待 |
[14:28] | We’ve done well to hold our ground. | 我们把自己的地盘看管得很好 |
[14:30] | I hope I’ve done right by you. | 希望我没做错什么 |
[14:32] | You’ve done well, I have no doubt. | 你干得很好 这点我毫不怀疑 |
[14:35] | – Thank you. – We go on as before. | -谢谢夸奖 -我们一切照旧 |
[14:38] | Pullo’s second, you’re third. | 波罗排行老二 你是老三 |
[14:41] | – Third? – er | -老三?-嗯 |
[14:46] | Whatever you say, chief. | 你说了算 头儿 |
[14:48] | But I was thinking I’d be second. | 但是我认为我该坐第二把交椅 |
[14:52] | Not now, woman! Can’t you see we’re talking business? | 现在别来 你这女人 看不见我们在谈正事儿吗? |
[14:59] | Anything else you’d like? | 你还要点什么吗? |
[15:01] | See if the children want anything. | 问问孩子们要什么 |
[15:04] | Will do, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[15:09] | Being captain all these long months, | 干了这么久的帮主了 |
[15:13] | it’s only justice, isn’t it? | 这样才算公道 不是吗? |
[15:15] | If it’s justice you’re after, brother, you’re in the wrong place. | 如果你要公道 伙计 你算找错地方了 |
[15:19] | Pullo is second. You are third. | 波罗老二 你老三 |
[15:22] | I die, Pullo dies, | 等我死了 波罗也死了 |
[15:23] | you move up. That’s how it works. | 就轮到你上 规矩就这样 |
[15:27] | I’ll bet you 50 golden drachmae | 我跟你赌50德拉克马金币 |
[15:29] | it’s not me that goes first. | 先死的人肯定不是我 |
[15:54] | Lucius Vorenus. | 卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[15:57] | Raise your head, Lyde. I’m harmless enough. | 抬起你的头来 莱蒂 我无意伤害谁 |
[16:07] | You’re in a temple now? | 你现在留在神殿里了? |
[16:10] | The altar of blessed Orbona. | 侍奉欧博娜女神的祭坛 |
[16:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:14] | – And you’re well? – I am. | -你还好吗?-是的 |
[16:20] | The children… | 孩子们… |
[16:22] | are they all right? | 他们都好吗? |
[16:26] | They’re well enough. | 他们都好得很 |
[16:34] | Listen. | 听著 |
[16:37] | Don’t think you can take them away. | 别以为你可以带他们远走高飞 |
[16:40] | They’re staying with me. | 他们得跟著我 |
[16:56] | Lyde! | 莱蒂 |
[16:58] | My loves! My loves! My loves! My loves! | 我的宝贝儿 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 我的宝贝儿 |
[17:04] | Praise the great goddess, you are returned. | 感谢伟大的女神你们回来了 |
[17:10] | Blessed Orbona, I will fulfill my vow. | 欧博娜女神啊 我一定会遵守我的誓言 |
[17:23] | Praise her goodness. Praise her goodness. | 感谢女神 感谢女神 |
[17:29] | Praise her goodness. | 感谢女神 |
[17:44] | Come to bed, love. | 上床吧 亲爱的 |
[17:51] | What’s wrong, princess? | 怎么了 我的公主? |
[17:54] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么? |
[17:58] | Tell me. | 告诉我啊 |
[17:59] | It’s something I’ve done, I expect. | 我猜一定是我做错了什么 |
[18:06] | Why do you leave me with these bad people? | 你干吗把我丢给这群坏人 |
[18:09] | They treated you all right, didn’t they? | 他们对你还好吧 不是吗? |
[18:13] | Name the one that didn’t treat you right | 告诉我谁对你不好 |
[18:16] | – and I’ll see to it. – It’s not the point. | -我会去处理的 -不是因为这个 |
[18:18] | Why do you leave me here for Vorenus? | 你为什么丢下我去找乌瑞纳斯? |
[18:21] | He needed my help. | 他需要我帮忙 |
[18:23] | I couldn’t let it lie. The children. | 我不能就这么丢著不管 那些孩子们 |
[18:28] | Vorenus… | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[18:30] | him you love. | 你爱的是他 |
[18:32] | Me, no. | 我 才不呢 |
[18:35] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:37] | You, yes. | 爱你 |
[18:41] | He more. | 更爱他 |
[18:43] | No. | 不爱 |
[18:45] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[18:48] | If both of you were drowning in the river, | 如果你们俩都掉进河里 |
[18:51] | I’d save you first. | 我肯定先救你 |
[18:54] | No question. | 肯定的 |
[18:59] | Swear? | 你发誓? |
[19:02] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[19:05] | You’re half his weight. | 你才有他一半重? |
[19:07] | Half? | 一半? |
[19:09] | Half his weight. | 他一半的重量 |
[19:11] | Not so heavy. Easier to save. | 没那么沉 救起来容易 |
[19:14] | Never mind. | 别在意了 |
[19:40] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[19:42] | It’s so good to see you. | 能看见你真好 |
[19:53] | I… | 我… |
[19:58] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[20:01] | My son… | 儿子 |
[20:03] | forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[20:07] | Forgive me. I’ve been wicked and cruel. | 原谅我 我以前是那么邪恶而残酷 |
[20:11] | Beat me, kill me. | 打我吧 杀了我 |
[20:12] | Do what you want, but just please… | 随你喜欢 但是求你… |
[20:14] | – please forgive me. – Mother, please… | -求你原谅我 -母亲 你 |
[20:17] | I spit on that pig Antony for leading me astray. | 都怪安东尼那只臭猪把我带坏了 |
[20:21] | I’ve been a terrible mother, but I can change. | 我是个可怕的妈妈 可是我能改 |
[20:24] | And I will change if you just give me a chance. | 我也愿意改 只要你给我这个机会 |
[20:29] | My darling only son. | 我唯一心爱的儿子 |
[20:32] | Gods be my witness… | 上天作证 |
[20:35] | I am so sorry. | 我后悔极了 |
[20:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我后悔极了 |
[20:48] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:14] | Look who’s here, daughter. | 看看谁来了 女儿 |
[21:17] | Our beloved Octavian has blessed us with his forgiveness. | 我们亲爱的屋大维慈悲为怀 宽恕我们了 |
[21:35] | Welcome home, brother. | 欢迎回家 弟弟 |
[21:47] | Father Janus, | 雅努斯神 (注︰掌管过去与未来 善始善终之神) |
[21:49] | I ask you to cleanse these children | 我请求您驱除这些孩子… |
[21:53] | of the dark spirits that have fouled them. | 身上的黑暗灵魂 |
[22:30] | I thank you for bringing my family back to me. | 感谢您带回了我的家人 |
[22:34] | I swear to you that from this day | 我向您起誓 从今天开始 |
[22:38] | I renounce darkness | 我将摒弃黑暗 |
[22:40] | and I will walk in the path of light. | 踏上光明之路 |
[22:56] | Right, left, right! | 左 右 左 |
[23:11] | Lepidus… | 莱彼得斯 |
[23:17] | My old friend. | 老朋友 |
[23:21] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[23:23] | I’ve seen better days. | 没以前好 |
[23:25] | Off you go, boys. | 出去吧 小子们 |
[23:28] | I don’t think General Lepidus has any… | 我想莱彼得斯将军是不会对我… |
[23:30] | ill designs on me. Do you? | 动什么坏心眼的 对吧? |
[23:34] | Not under present circumstances. | 照目前这种状况不会 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:42] | My men deserted to your side with amazing alacrity. | 我的人叛逃到你那边去时 还真是连蹦带跳… |
[23:46] | Not a single blow struck, yet my camp is empty. | 不费吹灰之力 我的军营就空了 |
[23:51] | Amazing. | 太让人惊讶了 |
[23:53] | Yes, I really must write to Cicero and the Senate. | 是的 我真该写信 感谢西塞罗和元老院 |
[23:57] | It was remarkably generous of them to give me | 他们真是无比地慷慨 |
[24:00] | so many fresh troops. | 让我补充了这么多新兵员 |
[24:01] | I confess I had no idea | 我不得不承认自己不知道… |
[24:04] | how popular you are with the rank and file. | 你在士兵当中竟有如此的声望 |
[24:07] | Soldiers like a little spit and dirt in their leaders. | 当兵都喜欢能跟他们打成一片的统帅 |
[24:11] | You were too noble for them, perhaps. | 可能对他们来说 你太高高在上了 |
[24:14] | Too aristocratic. | 贵族架子太大 |
[24:20] | That may be so. | 这倒可能是真的 |
[24:24] | So… | 那么 |
[24:26] | what to do now? | 现在该干吗? |
[24:30] | Strictly speaking, of course, | 严格来说 当然了 |
[24:33] | I should kill you. | 我该宰了你 |
[24:38] | I really don’t wish to be punitive. | 我也不希望下这种毒手 |
[24:41] | But on the other hand, I can’t really let you go either. | 可反过来说 我又不能放你离开 |
[24:44] | So… what to do? | 那该怎么办呢? |
[24:47] | What to do? | 咋办呢? |
[24:53] | Would you be willing to act as my second in command? | 你是否愿意当我的副帅? |
[24:59] | Dear me. | 我的天啊 |
[25:05] | That’s very generous of you. | 你还真是大度 |
[25:08] | I… | 我 呃… |
[25:11] | Yes or no? | 接受还是拒绝? |
[25:13] | Well, I… | 这个 我… |
[25:15] | I can’t really say no, can I? | 我也没办法拒绝 对吧? |
[25:19] | No, you can’t. | 当然 你不能 |
[25:25] | I swear to you, four nipples. | 我指天发誓 是四个奶头 |
[25:29] | How is married life, Pullo? | 觉得结婚之后如何啊 波罗? |
[25:31] | Well enough. Women, eh? | 还不错 女人嘛 |
[25:34] | It’s a strange, awkward arrangement to be thrust up and… | 婚姻是种古怪的安排 |
[25:38] | bound against another so. | 把你强行和另一个灵魂这么绑在一起 |
[25:40] | But it seems to be the natural state of man and woman. | 不过男人和女人天生就该如此 |
[25:42] | – It must be right and good. – No doubt. | -存在就是合理的 -毫无疑问 |
[25:45] | Listen to me, | 瞧我说的 |
[25:46] | a lamb lecturing a lion. | 真是班门弄斧啊 |
[25:50] | Any plans to wed, then? | 计划结婚了没有? |
[25:52] | – I’m thinking about it. – oh. | -正在考虑 -哦 |
[25:55] | So Vorenus and his family are back in Rome? | 这么说乌瑞纳斯和他家人都回罗马来了? |
[25:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:01] | My friend asks you to understand | 我的朋友请你谅解 |
[26:03] | that he remains under loyal oath to the man up north. | 他依然是宣誓效忠于北方的那个人 |
[26:06] | – oh – But he will do what’s best for the city. | -啊 -但是他会以城市的利益为重 |
[26:10] | He acknowledges that you’re legal custodian of the Republic | 他承认你才是共和国合法的掌权者 |
[26:14] | and will keep the peace the same as before. | 会一如既往地维持和平 |
[26:17] | Tell your friend I’m grateful, | 告诉你的朋友我很感谢 |
[26:19] | but I hear there is a deal of violence again between the collegia. | 不过我听说帮会之间有点摩擦 |
[26:22] | No trouble. | 没问题的 |
[26:24] | We may need to bang a few heads together. | 我们大概需要给某些人敲敲警钟 |
[26:27] | – Maybe. – Whatever needs to be done. | -也许吧 -用一切必要的手段 |
[26:30] | A period of calm is essential. | 安定的局势是必要的 |
[26:35] | We understand, but my friend won’t answer for the future. | 我们明白 但是我的朋友不肯回答将来 |
[26:41] | If him up north were to come back with full armor on… | 他是否会去北方重披战袍杀回来… |
[26:46] | We shall hope for the best. | 让我们尽量往好的方面想吧 |
[26:53] | Well done, by the way… | 顺便说一句 干得不错 |
[26:55] | all this. | 所有这些 |
[26:58] | Thank you, Pullo. | 谢谢你 波罗 |
[27:10] | What an auspicious day. | 今天真是良辰吉日 |
[27:14] | Many gave their lives that we might stand here once again | 许多人献出了他们的生命 好让我们能够再次回到这里 |
[27:18] | united in the government of a lawful republic. | 团结在一个奉行法制的共和国政权下 |
[27:31] | And how fitting that we welcome this new beginning | 我们也理所应当地揭开新的一页 |
[27:35] | by swearing in the youngest consul | 向这位罗马历史上 |
[27:40] | in the history of Rome. | 最年轻的执政官宣誓效忠 |
[27:43] | Gaius Octavian… | 他就是盖乌斯・屋大维 |
[27:46] | Caesar. | 恺撒 |
[28:06] | Esteemed senators… | 尊贵的元老院议员们 |
[28:10] | I take this first moment before you not to glorify myself, | 此时此刻我并非要求你们颂扬我本人 |
[28:14] | but to honor my father. | 而是向我的父亲致敬 |
[28:17] | In his honor I declare that my term as Consul | 为了他的荣誉 我宣誓接受执政官一职 |
[28:20] | shall usher in a new era. | 并将开辟一个新的纪元 |
[28:22] | An era of moral virtue, | 这新纪元会带来美德 |
[28:26] | of dignity. | 与尊贵 |
[28:28] | The debauchery and chaos we have had to endure will now end. | 我们承受过的放荡与混乱将会终结 |
[28:33] | Rome shall be again | 罗马将再一次 |
[28:35] | as she once was | 恢复其昔日荣光 |
[28:37] | a proud republic of virtuous women | 这个自豪的共和国将再次充满贞洁的女人 |
[28:40] | and honest men. | 和诚实的男人 |
[28:47] | I speak to you now | 我此刻的身份并非 |
[28:50] | not as a soldier | 是一名战士 |
[28:51] | or citizen, | 或一个公民 |
[28:53] | but as a grieving son. | 而是一个满怀悲痛的儿子 |
[28:57] | As my first act in this reborn republic, | 我在这重生的共和国里要做的第一件事 |
[28:59] | and in honor of my father, I propose a motion… | 为了我父亲的荣誉 我提出一份议案 |
[29:03] | to declare Brutus and Cassius murderers | 宣布布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯为谋杀犯 |
[29:09] | and enemies of the state. | 视其为共和国公敌 |
[29:13] | Outrageous! | 无耻之徒 |
[29:27] | My dear boy, this is not what we agreed. | 孩子 这不是我们约好的 |
[29:30] | It is not. Nevertheless, here we are. | 的确不是 但事已至此 |
[29:32] | Brutus and Cassius still have many friends. | 布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯在这里仍有拥护者 |
[29:34] | You will split the chamber, the unity of the Republic! | 你会分裂议院 破坏共和国的统一 |
[29:38] | Step away from my chair. | 你给我退下 |
[30:01] | My father died on this floor. | 我的父亲丧命于此 |
[30:05] | Right there. | 就在拿里 |
[30:08] | Stabbed 27 times. Butchered… | 被连捅27刀 |
[30:12] | by men he called his friends. | 被所谓的「朋友」任意宰割 |
[30:16] | Who will tell me that is not murder? | 谁能告诉我这不是谋杀? |
[30:18] | Who will tell my legions, who love Caesar as I do, | 谁来告诉我的军团 如同我一样爱戴凯撒的军团 |
[30:22] | that that is not murder? | 这不是蓄意谋杀? |
[30:35] | Who will speak against the motion? | 谁还要反对这项提议? |
[30:51] | Some willow tea, perhaps? | 来点杨柳茶? |
[30:53] | Henbane, more like. | 更想要天仙子 |
[30:56] | I’ve been outmaneuvered by a child. | 一个毛孩让我栽了跟头 |
[31:01] | To the country, then. | 那就去郊外 |
[31:02] | Some fresh air and sleep will do you good. | 新鲜空气和睡眠可以帮你解忧 |
[31:08] | Take a letter. | 写封信 |
[31:14] | “To Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus…” | 致马可斯・尤尼斯・布鲁图斯和 盖乌斯・卡西乌斯・朗吉努斯 |
[31:18] | Dominus, if Octavian hears that you’re in communication with Brutus… | 上帝…如果屋大维知道你还和布鲁图斯有联络… |
[31:22] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[31:24] | Write. | 只管写下来 |
[31:27] | “Heroes of the Republic, | “向共和国的英雄们… |
[31:33] | “greetings…” | 致敬” |
[32:22] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[32:25] | Father. | 父亲 |
[32:28] | Are you all well? | 你们都好吗? |
[32:31] | We are. | 是的 |
[32:40] | Broken, is it? | 坏了?嗯? |
[32:45] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[32:51] | No trouble. | 没关系 |
[32:52] | I’ll fix it. | 我会修好的 嗯? |
[32:57] | Yeah, easy mend. | 很简单 |
[33:00] | I’ve been very busy since we’ve been back, | 我们回来后我一直都很忙 |
[33:02] | we’ve not spent enough time together… | 还没时间好好团聚 |
[33:06] | I thought maybe sometime soon we could… | 是不是早日选个好天气 |
[33:09] | spend the day together. | 我们去野外 |
[33:12] | In the country. | 好好聚聚? |
[33:17] | Would you like that? | 好吗? |
[33:24] | If you like. | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[33:27] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[33:31] | We’ll do that. | 我们要聚一聚 |
[33:36] | We’ll do that. | 聚一聚 |
[33:57] | Want anything from the kitchen before I lock up? | 我锁厨房门前 你还要点什么吗? |
[34:00] | No. | 不用了 |
[34:07] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来就好 |
[34:14] | Ever seen a real one? | 见过真的没? |
[34:17] | – What’s that? – An elephant. | -什么?-大象 |
[34:19] | Yes. A few. | 见过一些 |
[34:23] | Are they as big as they say? | 真有传说中那么大吗? |
[34:27] | They’re big. | 体型非常庞大 |
[34:29] | No wheels, though? | 却没轮子? |
[34:32] | No. | 没有 |
[34:38] | No wheels. | 没有轮子 |
[34:43] | You can have me, if you like. | 你喜欢的话 今晚我是你的人 |
[34:53] | Or I can go. | 我还是走了 |
[34:57] | Stay. | 别走 |
[35:44] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[35:47] | Go? | 走? |
[35:49] | There’s some coin on the table. Take half. | 桌子上有些钱 你可以拿一半 |
[35:54] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[35:56] | You haven’t seen how much is there yet. | 你都没看到那里有多少钱 |
[35:59] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是鸡 |
[36:00] | No? Then why are you here? | 不是?那你在这儿做什么? |
[36:04] | I thought you liked me. | 我以为你喜欢我 |
[36:09] | And you like me too, I suppose? | 我猜你也喜欢我 |
[36:12] | Something like that. | 是有那个意思 |
[36:16] | What a happy couple we’d make. Take the money. | 我们还真是天仙配 把钱拿走 |
[36:21] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[36:27] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[36:29] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是鸡 |
[36:36] | Take the money. | 把钱拿走 |
[37:22] | Maecenas, I’m going. | 米西纳斯 我要走了 |
[37:27] | – What? – I’m going. | -什么?-我想走了 |
[37:30] | Already? | 这么快? |
[37:32] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[37:33] | No, no, no, no. Stay. | 不不不不 别走 |
[37:36] | It gets so much better. | 接下来会更精彩 |
[37:43] | We are seconds to the Consul now. | 我们就快成为执政官了 |
[37:46] | We should not be in such places. | 这不是我们该来的地方 |
[37:47] | Don’t be so fucking pious. | 少装纯洁了 |
[37:49] | What’s the point of being seconds to the Consul if you can’t have some fun? | 做了执行官都也不能风流的话 那还有什么意义? |
[37:52] | What? | 什么? |
[37:54] | Never mind. Go if you like. | 算了 你就随意吧 |
[37:56] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[37:58] | Go if you like. | 想走就走吧 |
[38:01] | I’m going. | 我会的 |
[38:32] | I say… | 我说… |
[38:34] | are the walls melting? | 这些墙是不是在溶化? |
[38:40] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[38:44] | They are, you know. | 有 真的 |
[38:47] | They are melting. | 它们在溶化 |
[38:52] | We should all die. | 我们都要死了 |
[38:58] | Octavia? | 奥克塔维娅? |
[39:12] | Have her washed and put to bed as quietly as possible. | 尽量小声地帮她沐浴扶她上床 |
[39:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:22] | Good evening, madam. You’ll excuse me if I hurry away. | 晚上好 夫人 请原谅我的匆忙 |
[39:26] | Exactly what are you doing with my daughter in the middle of the night? | 深更半夜 你和我女儿在做什么? |
[39:30] | – He abducted me. – oh? | -他绑架了我 -哦? |
[39:37] | I was at a perfectly nice party with Jocasta, | 我本在享受豪华宴会 和伊俄卡斯特一起 |
[39:42] | and this impud… impudent brute abducted me. | 然后这无…无礼的畜牲绑架了我 |
[39:47] | And brought you home to Mother. | 还带你回母亲的身边 |
[39:50] | That’s a strange abduction. | 匪夷所思的绑架 |
[39:51] | Where was she? | 她之前在哪儿? |
[39:54] | Octavia, you had best tell her the truth. | 奥克塔维娅 你最好如实交待 |
[39:59] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[40:04] | I was at an orgy, Mother. It was an orgy. | 我在纵酒狂欢 今晚是狂欢夜 |
[40:06] | Early stages. Early stages of an orgy. | 狂欢夜没开始多久 |
[40:10] | The Bacchic rituals had not yet begun. | 酒神典礼都还没进行 |
[40:12] | – You stupid drunken slut. – Really, there’s no need for… | -愚蠢的酗酒荡妇 -不需要… |
[40:16] | It’s that bitch Jocasta’s fault. She’s the one that’s led you astray. | 都是伊俄卡斯特那婊子的错 是她让你堕落了 |
[40:19] | So I was at an orgy. Who cares? | 我是在狂欢 有什么了不起? |
[40:21] | What do you think your brother will do if he finds out? | 要是你弟弟发现了 他会怎么想? |
[40:23] | I pull a hair for what my brother will do. | 我才不在乎他怎么想 |
[40:26] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗? |
[40:28] | Whilst he’s at the Forum preaching piety and virtue to the plebs, | 当他在广场上对平民鼓吹虔诚和贞操时 |
[40:31] | you’re sucking slave cock at an orgy. | 你却在狂欢宴上跟奴隶交欢 |
[40:34] | How do you think that looks? | 你说这成何体统? |
[40:36] | – He’ll banish you, at the very least. – No, he won’t. | -他会把你流放到边疆 -他不会的 |
[40:39] | And I sucked no slave cock. | 我也没有和奴隶交欢 |
[40:42] | It hadn’t got to that part. | 我都还没来得及去 |
[40:44] | Banished. Gone. | 被流放 我和你… |
[40:45] | And me with you, to some filthy Greek island. | 被驱逐到肮脏的希腊岛屿上 |
[40:48] | Don’t you dare say a word to anyone about this. | 不许你对外张扬此事 |
[40:50] | Never. Of course. | 不 当然不会 |
[40:54] | What do you mean, “Of course”? | 为什么会说「当然」? |
[40:57] | Why wouldn’t you run and tell your lord and master? | 为什么你不会跑去向你的上帝和主人告密? |
[41:02] | Because… I wouldn’t. | 因为…我不会的 |
[41:05] | Why not? Tell me. | 为什么不?告诉我 |
[41:12] | Because… | 因为… |
[41:17] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 |
[41:24] | You only say that | 你之所以这么说 |
[41:26] | because you don’t know me. | 是因为你不了解我 |
[41:28] | No. No, I know you very well. | 不不 我很了解你 |
[41:32] | You are kind | 你很善良 |
[41:34] | and full-hearted | 充满热情 |
[41:36] | and beautiful. | 又美丽动人 |
[41:38] | And I would tear down the sky for you if you asked me to. | 只要你开口 我愿为你摘下天上的星星 |
[41:42] | Well… | 哎哟 |
[41:49] | If you ever speak to her again like that in my presence, | 如果你再当我的面那样辱骂她 |
[41:53] | I shall… | 我会… |
[41:56] | I shall be very angry. | 我会非常生气 |
[42:11] | – Brother, what’s afoot? – Letter from Cicero. | -兄弟 怎么了?-西塞罗来信了 |
[42:13] | The boy Octavian has forced the Senate | 屋大维那小子逼迫元老院 |
[42:15] | to declare us murderers and enemies of the Republic. | 宣布我们为谋杀犯 共和国的公敌 |
[42:18] | Well, that’s an outrage. That’s a crime. | 荒谬 那是犯法的 |
[42:21] | No, it’s a terrible blunder. | 他这回是大错特错了 |
[42:23] | Look, Octavian was set fair to unite both Senate and people behind him. | 屋大维想稳定元老院和他手下关系 |
[42:27] | Now the Senate fears they have created another tyrant. | 而元老院担心如此会滋生另一个暴君 |
[42:31] | Cicero begs us to return as soon as we can | 西塞罗请求我们尽快归巢 |
[42:33] | and begs us to save the Republic. | 恳求我们去拯救共和国 |
[42:36] | Scribe! | 书吏官 |
[42:38] | So Octavian has only the four legions, no? | 那么屋大维只有4支军团 对不? |
[42:41] | Antony, seven. That’s the beauty of it. | 安东尼有7支。我们胜券在握 |
[42:43] | Look, Antony and Octavian hate each other | 你想 安东尼和屋大维的矛盾 |
[42:46] | far more than they hate us. | 远大于和我们的冲突 |
[42:47] | Soon enough they must fight for supremacy. | 不久会为夺权而打得你死我活 |
[42:49] | We need only wait, mop up the survivors. | 我们坐取渔翁之利 扫荡其余残兵败将 |
[42:53] | Scribe! | 书吏官 |
[42:59] | Now this, this is what we’ve been waiting for. | 终于等到我们出头之日了 |
[43:02] | There you are. Take a letter. | 你来了 写封信 |
[43:07] | “To Cicero…” | “致西塞罗…” |
[43:30] | – Bacchus. – Bacchus. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[43:39] | So, you’re back. | 你终于回来了 |
[43:45] | Find your children? | 找到孩子们了? |
[43:49] | – I did. – They were slaves, I hear. | -是的 -听说她们成了奴隶 |
[43:57] | They were. | 没错 |
[43:59] | I’m happy for you. Nothing more important than family. | 我真为你高兴 没有什么比家人更重要了 |
[44:03] | That’s true. That’s why I’ve come to see you. | 的确 所以我才找你们 |
[44:06] | I don’t want my children to live in fear. I want us to make peace. | 我不想孩子们过得忐忑不安 想跟你们讲和 |
[44:15] | Peace? | 讲和? |
[44:16] | The new Consul demands it. | 是新执政官的意思 |
[44:17] | – Spoke to him, did you? – He and Pullo are old friends. | -哦 你和他谈过了?-他和波罗是旧友 |
[44:22] | What do you mean, “bah”? | 噗 你「噗」什么? |
[44:23] | It’s all right, brother. | 算了 兄弟。 |
[44:25] | Cotta here means no offense, do you, Cotta? | 库塔没有不敬的意思 是不是? |
[44:31] | This bloodshed, it’s bad for business, it’s bad for the city. | 这样的流血冲突 对生意和城市都没好处 |
[44:34] | Bloodshed started by you. | 都是因你而起 |
[44:36] | I won’t deny it, I was… | 我不否认 我当时的确… |
[44:39] | angry, but now I’m calm. | 很愤怒 但现在我很冷静 |
[44:42] | I can see clear, I can see that we’ve all suffered enough. | 我清楚看到我们受尽了折磨 |
[44:45] | – You, Memmio, how many men you lost? – A few. | -你 莫密欧 你死了多少人?-不多 |
[44:49] | You, Cotta, how many? | 嗯 你 库塔 多少? |
[44:51] | Not as many as you. | 没你的多 |
[44:54] | All good men, | 那些死去的丈夫 |
[44:55] | wives and children gone, and for what? | 妻子和孩子意味著什么? |
[44:57] | All we’ve given is strength to our enemies. | 意味著我们助长了敌人的势力 |
[45:00] | With peace amongst us three, | 只要我们三人和解 |
[45:02] | Acerbo and the lower collegia | 艾萨伯和其他帮会 |
[45:04] | will have to kiss our feet as they once did. | 会像以前一样对我们卑躬屈膝 |
[45:13] | What terms do you suggest? | 那你开什么条件? |
[45:15] | Your two collegia will have the Argosy docks. | 你们共享阿格希码头 |
[45:17] | You can divide them between you as you wish. | 至于怎么分 你们自己决定 |
[45:20] | – We keep the Ostians. – The Ostians want to come with us. | -我们要留住欧斯提安人 -他们想和我们入伙 |
[45:22] | Nevertheless, they stay with the Aventine. | 无论如何 他们留驻艾文台山 |
[45:26] | But you can have a taste. Let’s say… | 不过可以先给你们点甜头…给你们 |
[45:29] | five percent. | 百分之五 |
[45:32] | Each. | 每个人 |
[45:42] | If that’ll make you happy. | 如你们所愿 |
[45:53] | Peace, then. | 那就讲和 |
[46:01] | – They’ll think we’ve gone soft. – Let them. | -他们会以为我们没骨气 -随他们去 |
[46:03] | We need time to regain our strength. | 我们需要时间巩固势力 |
[46:05] | While they’re fighting over the spoils of the Argosy, | 让他们为争夺阿格希闹内讧 |
[46:07] | we’ll be recruiting men and restoring order. | 我们争取时间增强人力和整顿秩序 |
[46:14] | He’s gone soft. | 他变软弱了 |
[46:16] | Maybe, maybe not. We’ll see. | 或许是 或许不是。等著瞧吧 |
[46:20] | About the Argosy, then. | 至于阿格希 |
[46:24] | We’ll split half and half. | 我们对半分 如何? |
[46:27] | Bollocks we will. | 分个屁 |
[46:38] | Careful! Come on, you can do it. | 当心 快 你能行的 |
[46:57] | The children! | 哦 孩子们 |
[47:00] | – What are you doing here? – We’ve run away. | -你们来这里做什么?-我们逃跑了 |
[47:03] | Run away? Why? | 逃?为什么? |
[47:06] | We can’t stay with that evil man. | 我们不要留在恶魔身边 |
[47:11] | – Children, come along. – He is your father. | -孩子们 过来 -他是你们的父亲 |
[47:13] | He killed Mama. | 他害死了妈妈 |
[47:15] | – He cursed us to slavery and disgrace. – I understand it’s a hard thing to bear, | -诅咒我们成为奴隶过下贱的生活 -我知道你们受不了 |
[47:19] | – but it is as it must be. – I hate him. | -但木已成舟 -我恨他 |
[47:22] | And for hatred you lead your brother and sister unprotected into the street? | 因为仇恨 你就带著弟妹在街上乱闯? |
[47:26] | I will take care of them. We’ve got enough money. | 我会照顾他们的 我们有钱 |
[47:29] | The first thief that crosses your path will have that, and then what? | 手脚快的小偷立刻就能偷光这些钱 |
[47:33] | You’re alone in the world. How will you live? | 然后怎么办?你们在外无依无靠 要怎么生活? |
[47:35] | By stealing? | 靠偷窃? |
[47:36] | By whoring? | 还是卖淫? |
[47:39] | If I have to. | 如果不得已的话 我会的 |
[47:41] | And your sister? | 那你妹妹呢? |
[47:42] | When she turns woman, shall she be a whore also? | 她长大了也卖淫? |
[47:46] | Your brother a catamite? | 你弟弟做娈童? |
[47:52] | Where will you run | 你们能逃到什么地方? |
[47:55] | that Vorenus will not find you? | 会逃过乌瑞纳斯的手掌心吗? |
[47:57] | You’re all he has left. | 你们是他唯一的亲人 |
[48:00] | He’ll not rest until he has you back. | 他会追你们到天涯海角 |
[48:04] | You must stay with your father. | 你们必须留在他的身边 |
[48:07] | And while you live under his roof | 只要你住在他的屋檐下 |
[48:09] | you may carry your hatred like a stone inside you, | 你就必须把对他的仇恨深深的藏在心中 |
[48:13] | but you mustn’t ever let him see it. | 绝对不能让他发现 |
[48:16] | Ever. | 永远不能 |
[48:19] | You must be an obedient daughter. | 你要做个孝顺的女儿 |
[48:22] | Kneel to him. Tell him you love him. | 向他下跪 |
[48:26] | – Never. – Your mother wants you to live. | -告诉他你爱他 -不可能 你母亲希望你们活下去 |
[48:30] | Believe me, this is your only chance. | 相信我 这是你唯一的机会 |
[48:34] | Their only chance. | 他们唯一的机会 |
[48:37] | It’s what your mother would have wanted. | 你母亲还在世的话 也会这么想的 |
[48:41] | – He will know I’m lying. – No. | -他会识破我在说谎 -不会的 |
[48:44] | Your love and forgiveness is all he wants. | 你的爱和原谅… |
[48:49] | He will thank the gods for redeeming him. | 就是他想得到的 他会感谢上帝对他的宽恕 |
[49:02] | Would you care for a glass of wine? | 要来杯红酒吗? |
[49:04] | Thank you, no. This is not a social call. | 谢了 我不是来闲扯蛋的 |
[49:09] | I will not prevaricate. | 开门见山吧 |
[49:11] | As leader of the Senate, I must ask… | 作为元老院的领导者 我必须… |
[49:14] | Rather, I must formally demand | 不 我强烈要求… |
[49:17] | that you surrender command of your legions. | 你交出你的军团 |
[49:19] | You are speaking to a consul of Rome. | 你现在是和罗马执政官说话 |
[49:22] | Give up my army? And why would I do that? | 要我放弃我的部队? |
[49:25] | The Senate feels that you have used your legions | 你凭什么?元老院认为你的军团 |
[49:27] | in a coercive manner against them. They’re inclined to resent it. | 对他们施加了不必要的压力 他们对此有所埋怨 |
[49:32] | I’m sorry they feel so. | 那我很遗憾 |
[49:34] | But with all respect, their resentment has no teeth. | 但恕我直言 他们的埋怨不足为惧 |
[49:38] | What will happen if I do not do as they say? | 如果我不服从又会如何? |
[49:40] | Perhaps they will throw their sandals at you. | 他们或许会向你丢草鞋 |
[49:43] | Word comes from the east | 从东部传来的消息 |
[49:45] | Brutus and Cassius are returning to us. | 布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯即将返回 |
[49:49] | They bring with them… | 随行的还有… |
[49:51] | 20 legions. | 他们20支军团 |
[49:54] | How many legions do you have? | 你有多少军团呢? |
[49:58] | Four, is it? | 4支 是不是? |
[50:00] | I have no notion of their intentions, of course, | 我当然不清楚他们的意图 |
[50:03] | but I suspect they’re displeased | 但我想他们对谋杀犯 |
[50:05] | to be named murderers and enemies of the state. | 和共和国公敌的罪名颇不满意 |
[50:09] | They were named so because they are so. | 他们的罪行是有目共睹的 |
[50:11] | Be that as it may, | 不和你绕圈子了 |
[50:15] | if you were to disarm yourself, | 如果你解除武装 |
[50:17] | I might persuade Brutus to treat you leniently, | 我或许会说服布鲁图斯对你手下留情 |
[50:20] | on account of your youth | 鉴于你的年幼无知 |
[50:24] | and inexperience. | 和涉世未深 |
[50:26] | Let us not contemplate the alternative. | 最好不要再打别的算盘了 |
[50:33] | A war between you and Brutus would be short… | 你和布鲁图斯的战争将会是… |
[50:37] | and bloody… | 短暂却又血腥 |
[50:41] | and not to your advantage. | 而你却没多少胜算 |
[51:00] | 20 legions? | 20支军团? |
[51:01] | He exaggerates the number, I expect. | 他夸大其辞了 |
[51:06] | Half that number would be enough to crush the men we have. | 10支军团就足以击溃我们 |
[51:09] | It will be some months before they arrive. | 他们还需几个月才会抵达 |
[51:11] | We could raise more legions in the meantime. | 届时我们可以组织更多的军团 |
[51:17] | Fresh men, untrained. They’d only be so many mouths to feed. | 未受训练的新兵 与饭桶何异 |
[51:22] | So, what’s to be done, then? | 该怎么办? |
[51:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:35] | Hello, boys. | 孩子们 |
[51:41] | Why so glum? Has someone died? | 为何这么消沉?谁过世了? |
[51:49] | “Brutus, my dear son. | 布鲁图斯 我亲爱的孩子 |
[51:53] | “I hear today that you’re returning to us. | 我今日听说你即将归来 |
[51:56] | “I give thanks to the gods and pray for your success. | 我感谢上帝并祈祷你的胜利 |
[52:01] | “I enclose your father’s ring | 奉上你父亲的戒指 |
[52:04] | “that his father gave him. | 那是他的父亲留给他的 |
[52:20] | “He always used to say | 他经常说… |
[52:21] | “it was made of gold from the crown of the last king. | 戒指是由先帝皇冠的黄金铸成 |
[52:25] | “Your father liked a good story, so I don’t know if that’s true. | 令尊生前喜欢类似的传说 所以我不确定戒指的真实来源 |
[52:29] | “But it is nice to think so.” | 希望能带来好兆头 |
[52:30] | [近哈勒斯波海峡 希腊分界线] | |
[52:32] | “I hand it on to you | 我把它交给你 |
[52:34] | “with all love and respect.” | 并送上我崇高的爱意 |
[52:47] | We wait until the roads are dry | 我们等道路干燥后 |
[52:49] | and then march south through Arretium and on to Rome. | 向南进军至阿瑞提乌姆 然后就是罗马 |
[52:53] | That is clearly the best plan of action. | 此乃万全之策 |
[52:59] | You object, Lepidus? | 你反对吗 莱彼得斯? |
[53:03] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[53:05] | Sounds eminently feasible. | 你能独辟蹊径 |
[53:08] | A touch aggressive, perhaps. | 但或许有点操之过急 |
[53:10] | General Antony, sir. | 安东尼将军 |
[54:20] | I’m not sure about the beard. | 我不怎么喜欢你的胡子 |
[54:49] | How on earth did you manage to get here | 你是怎么到这儿的? |
[54:53] | all alone? | 一个人? |
[54:56] | I’m not alone. | 哦 当然不是 |
[56:04] | A cow can’t have three balls. | 母牛不可能配三头公牛 |
[56:08] | I hear. It’s not funny. | 我听到了 并不好笑 |
[56:38] | It smells delicious. | 喷香扑鼻 |
[56:40] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢 父亲 |
[56:41] | I hope you like it. | 希望能合你的胃口 |
[57:00] | Family. | 都是一家人 嗯? |
[57:01] | Family. | 一家人 |
[57:15] | 手势含义︰说谎者乞求天主宽恕 【手势含义:说谎者乞求天主宽恕】 |