时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | [希腊北部] | |
[01:59] | Where are the grain provisioning figures? | 粮草供应的数字呢? |
[02:02] | This can’t be right. | 这肯定不对 |
[02:13] | I’ve been talking with the men. | 我已经和他们谈过了 |
[02:15] | They had no idea Greece was so large. | 他们没想到希腊有这么大 |
[02:19] | And they’re sick of the endless marching you put us through. | 你让我们没完没了地行军 他们已经受不了了 |
[02:23] | We were plotting our revenge. | 我在思考我们的复仇计划 |
[02:25] | We must find good ground. | 我们得找到充足的理由 |
[02:27] | They’re quite an amiable lot, really, when you get to know them. | 当你了解他们之后 你会发现他们非常亲切 真的 |
[02:30] | Ravening potbellied whore scum. | 一群贪婪的大肚子人渣 |
[02:33] | Let’s hope they fight as well as they eat. | 希望他们作战也像他们吃一样 |
[02:35] | If you will bury your nose in quartermaster’s accounts, | 如果你只顾著看粮草官的账目 |
[02:37] | you must expect to be gloomy. | 一定不会有好心情的 |
[02:40] | Look up, Cassius. Look around. | 抬起头来 卡西乌斯 看看周围 |
[02:43] | Is it not wonderful? | 壮观吗? |
[02:47] | I see only 100,000 mouths to feed. | 我只看到十万张要吃饭的嘴 |
[02:51] | You have no poetry in you, Cassius. | 你骨子里一点诗意也没有 卡西乌斯 |
[02:53] | We ride with these men to save the Republic. | 我们是要与他们一起去拯救共和国 |
[02:56] | Yeah, well, sorry to be prosaic, | 是的 对不起 为我的无趣 |
[02:58] | before we do any saving of republics, we have Octavian to defeat. | 在我们拯救共和国之前 得先把屋大维打败 |
[03:02] | Indeed. | 的确 架 |
[03:17] | If we play this right, | 如果这次我们得手 |
[03:19] | we can take Brutus and Cassius by surprise. | 会让布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯大吃一惊 |
[03:26] | They will be expecting to face only you and your troops. | 他们会认为对手只是你和你的军队 |
[03:30] | So when both our armies arrive in Greece they will be trapped. | 所以当我们两支军队到达希腊时 他们就麻烦了 |
[03:35] | And there will be no time for them to flee. | 而且他们也没有时间逃跑 |
[03:45] | Do you understand what I’m saying, or shall I speak more slowly? | 你懂我在说什么吗?要不我讲慢点 |
[03:48] | No, making use of strategic surprise is obvious. | 不用 利用战略突击是明摆著的 |
[03:53] | To that end, there is a list of the most prominent friends | 这是一份布鲁图斯和卡西乌斯 |
[03:55] | and supporters of Brutus and Cassius left in Rome. | 在罗马最忠实的朋友和支持者的名单 |
[03:59] | We should kill them | 我们必须在他们知道我们的意图之前 |
[04:01] | before they learn what we’re about. | 干掉他们 |
[04:03] | You are a ferocious little cunt… | 你真是个凶残 阴损的家伙 |
[04:07] | with a pen. | 杀人不见血 |
[04:08] | These are among the finest men in Rome, | 他们都是罗马的精英 |
[04:10] | some of them my good friends. | 有些是我要好的朋友 |
[04:11] | Their money will be useful as well. | 他们的钱也会派上用场 |
[04:14] | General Antony, tell them. | 安东尼将军 告诉他们 |
[04:20] | Cicero is the cleverest bastard of them all | 西塞罗这个杂种是他们之中最聪明的 |
[04:23] | and he has the largest network of spies. He must die first. | 并且他有最大的间谍网络 他必须第一个死 |
[04:27] | There are one or two names I’d like to add myself. | 我想添加一两个名字 |
[04:31] | I shall start back to Rome. | 我必须回罗马 |
[04:32] | I’ll muster my troops and let it be known I intend to go east | 我要召集我的军队并告诉他们 |
[04:35] | to confront Brutus and Cassius alone. | 我要独自去东方和布鲁图斯与卡西乌斯作战 |
[04:37] | Lepidus, you will remain behind with a small force. | 莱彼德斯 你要带领一支小部队留在后方 |
[04:41] | Keep the peace in Rome after we’ve left. | 在我们走后 维持罗马的和平 |
[04:43] | I’m pledged to agree with you. | 我同意 |
[04:45] | But I must say, these killings… | 但是我必须说 这些杀戮… |
[04:47] | Send the list ahead to Lucius Vorenus at the Aventine Collegium. | 将这份名单直接交给在艾文台社团的卢西尔斯・乌瑞纳斯 |
[04:51] | Add instructions telling him to divide the names among the gangs. | 命令他按照名单 把活分配下去 |
[04:55] | I have a name while you’re at it. | 我有一个人要加上 |
[04:58] | Not Servilia. We cannot kill women. | 赛维莉娅不行 我们不能杀女人 |
[05:00] | Not Servilia. | 不是赛维莉娅 |
[05:02] | – Rufus Tranquillus. – Who? | -鲁弗斯・特兰克维鲁斯 -谁? |
[05:05] | Isn’t he father to Octavia’s friend Jocasta? | 就是那个奥克塔维娅的朋友伊俄卡斯特她爹? |
[05:08] | Why do you want him dead? | 为什么要他死? |
[05:10] | I don’t like the girl. She’s a bad influence. | 我不喜欢那个女孩 她对人有坏影响 |
[05:14] | This is not a game, Mother. | 这不是游戏 妈妈 |
[05:16] | Her father is immensely rich. | 她的父亲可是个「巨富」 |
[05:18] | True. Stone quarries. | 的确 采石场 |
[05:26] | Woe unto Rufus Tranquillus, then. | 那么为鲁弗斯・特兰克维鲁斯默哀吧 |
[05:31] | Make sure Vorenus knows that he and Titus Pullo | 一定要让乌瑞纳斯和保罗 |
[05:33] | should deal with Cicero personally. | 来亲自处置西塞罗 |
[05:35] | All right. | 没问题 |
[05:37] | Tell them… | 告诉他们 |
[05:39] | to cut off his hands | 切掉他的双手 |
[05:41] | and nail them to the Senate door. | 钉在元老院的大门上 |
[05:44] | I told the old fool I’d do it if he ever crossed me again. | 我告诉过这老家伙要是他再跟我作对 我就会这样做 |
[05:48] | Nobody can possibly say that I don’t keep my word. | 不能让别人说我食言 |
[06:06] | Goodbye, my love. I shall miss you. | 再见 我的心肝 我会想你的 |
[06:10] | We’re forever saying goodbye. It’s becoming tiresome. | 我们总是说再见 真是烦人 |
[06:13] | One little campaign in Greece and we shall never be parted again. | 在希腊的一场小战役 我们不会再分开了 |
[06:17] | – Do you mean that? – Of course. | -你是认真的?-当然 |
[06:21] | That would make me very happy. | 那样我会非常高兴 |
[06:25] | When you return you must bring me Brutus’ head as a wedding present. | 当你返回时必须带来布鲁图斯的头 作为婚礼的礼物 |
[06:29] | Yes, a wedding. | 是的 婚礼 |
[06:33] | Yes, we must think about that when I return. | 是的 我回来的时候是的考虑考虑了 |
[06:36] | Now, don’t keep your darling boy waiting. | 现在不要让你的心爱的男孩等待了 |
[06:40] | It’s a long way back to Rome. | 回罗马的路很长 |
[06:44] | And you be careful with Octavian. | 你要小心屋大维 |
[06:46] | Of course. I know how to handle him. | 当然 我知道怎么对付他 |
[06:49] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[07:03] | There, see? Brings out your eyes. | 那 看 眼睛好看多了 |
[07:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[07:12] | Wash that off at once. | 立刻洗掉 |
[07:14] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[07:21] | What’s the problem? A little blush. | 怎么了?一点点红粉而已 |
[07:24] | Paint yourself as you wish. | 你想涂涂你自己 |
[07:26] | You stay away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[07:28] | Mascius, tell the collegia captains we meet here today. | 马修斯 通知几个帮会首领 今天在这开会 |
[07:32] | Tell them it’ll be in their interest to attend. | 告诉他们 他们会感兴趣的 |
[07:34] | – Will do. – Thanks. | -我会的 -谢谢 |
[07:40] | Standing up for me like that. | 一如既往的支持我 |
[07:42] | Shut up. He’s captain. She’s his daughter. | 闭嘴 他是头 她是他的女儿 |
[07:45] | He says don’t paint her. Don’t fucking paint her. | 他说了不要给她化妆 就不要再化了 |
[07:48] | Spoken like a true third man. | 口气真是一个老三 |
[07:53] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[07:55] | You know I do. | 你知道的 |
[07:57] | But be careful, slave. | 但当心 奴隶 |
[08:00] | I have my limits. | 我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[08:27] | Each of you’s been given a list. | 你们每个人都给了名单 |
[08:29] | On it are ten of the richest men in Rome. | 里面有十个罗马最富有的人 |
[08:32] | You’ve been given license to kill them | 你们被许可杀了他们 |
[08:34] | and are to take of theirs what you and your men can carry. | 并拿走你和你的兄弟们能拿走的一切 |
[08:37] | Licensed by who, you? | 被谁许可的 你? |
[08:40] | By order of Octavian Caesar. | 这是屋大维・凯撒的命令 |
[08:46] | What gives you the right to decide who gets what? | 你有什么权力来决定谁获得什么 |
[08:49] | The list has been equally divided. You all get your fair share. | 这份名单被平均的分配了 大家很公平 |
[08:52] | I’ve only got two senators. | 我只分到了两个议员 |
[08:55] | – Try to keep him out of the mud. – I will, Father. | -不要让他弄脏了 -我会的 父亲 |
[08:58] | – Cotta here’s got six. – Right! | -库塔分了六个 -对 |
[09:01] | You got more equestrians. It balances out. | 你分到了更多的特权市民 这公平了 |
[09:04] | It’s the principle! | 这是原则 |
[09:06] | Principle? What principle? | 原则?什么原则? |
[09:14] | Lucius, Lucius, stop right now. | 卢修斯 卢修斯 立刻停下来 |
[09:18] | Lucius, get out of the mud. Lucius! | 卢修斯 别走泥地 卢修斯 |
[09:25] | Lucius, stop right now. I swear I’ll smack you so hard. | 卢修斯 立刻停下来 我发誓我会狠狠的揍你 |
[09:27] | Lucius, stop! Stop it! | 卢修斯 停下来 停下来 |
[09:35] | That’s the one. | 就是那一个 |
[09:40] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[09:43] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[09:47] | Excuse me, lady. Is this the way to the temple of… | 对不起 女士 这条路是到… |
[10:00] | You don’t talk. | 喂 喂 你不跟她说话 |
[10:15] | There’s more than enough here for everyone. | 对每个人来说 都不少了 |
[10:19] | Close on 80 of the richest, | 将近80个最富有的 |
[10:22] | noblest patricians for you to murder and then rob. | 高贵的贵族 让你来谋杀和抢劫 |
[10:27] | Which of you has ever seen so much money for the taking? | 你们哪一个见过这么多钱? |
[10:30] | What shall we do with all this wealth? | 我们怎么处理这么多钱? |
[10:35] | I’m serious. How shall we spend this blood money? | 我是认真的 我们怎么花掉这些沾血的钱? |
[10:38] | Slaves? Wine? | 奴隶?美酒? |
[10:41] | Whores for the boys? | 男孩们喜欢的妓女? |
[10:42] | We can assume you have a better idea. | 我们寻思你有好主意 |
[10:45] | The Feast of Pomona is coming soon. | 果树女神的节日就要到了 |
[10:47] | It used to be that each collegium would distribute | 每一个帮会照例都会分发 |
[10:49] | fish and bread to the people. | 一些鱼和面包给人们 |
[10:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:53] | As an offering to Pomona | 作为果树女神的祭品 |
[10:54] | and as a gesture of goodwill to the people. | 并作为对人民友善的表示 |
[10:57] | Yes, but why? | 是 但为什么? |
[10:59] | The people eat fish. Then what? | 人们吃了鱼 然后呢? |
[11:02] | Then the people will begin to see the collegia | 然后人们就会认为帮会 |
[11:05] | as more than purveyors of violence and fear. | 不仅仅是暴力和恐惧的传播者 |
[11:08] | But that is what we are. | 但是我们就是那样啊 |
[11:12] | It used to be different. It used to be, | 过去是不一样了 过去是这样 |
[11:14] | people would come to the collegia for help, | 人们会到帮会来寻求帮助 |
[11:17] | for justice, for money, | 来找我们断事情 |
[11:19] | for a marriage or a funeral when they needed it, | 为了婚礼或葬礼借钱 |
[11:22] | extra grain when the dole was short. | 配额用完时 来借贷额外的谷物 |
[11:24] | What, we’re gonna be priests of Ceres now? | 什么 我们要成为谷神的牧师吗? |
[11:27] | Thank you for the history lesson, but that was the old days. | 谢谢你的历史课 但那是过去的事情了 |
[11:30] | And nothing but war and turmoil since then. | 从那之后除了战争和骚乱没有别的 |
[11:33] | – Things change, brother. – They do, brother. | -时代变了 兄弟 -的确 兄弟 |
[11:35] | They are changing now. | 现在变了 |
[11:36] | Whoever wins in Greece wins Rome. | 谁赢了希腊谁就赢了罗马 |
[11:39] | – Some kind of peace will follow. – Suppose it does. | -某种和平就会降临 -希望如此 |
[11:42] | Peace is no friend to men like us, | 和平不是你我这种人的朋友 |
[11:44] | men that thrive on blood and anarchy. | 我们这种在献血和混乱中发达的人 |
[11:47] | The collegia must change or they’ll die. | 帮会必须改变 要不然就会灭亡 |
[11:53] | Suppose we don’t want to change. | 或许我们并不想改变 |
[11:56] | Suppose we don’t want to waste good money on fish for beggars. | 或许我们并不想浪费美好的金钱 在那些乞丐身上 |
[12:00] | I cannot force any of you to be generous. | 我不能强迫你们大方 |
[12:02] | However, the Aventine will be honoring Pomona with fish and bread. | 但是 艾文台帮会会用鱼和面包 祭祀果树女神 |
[12:06] | You spend your money as you wish. | 你们的钱爱怎么花就怎么花吧 |
[12:07] | Oh, I see. I see! | 哦 我懂了 我懂了 |
[12:10] | Play the big man and make us look bad. | 你装好人 显得我们都是混蛋 |
[12:12] | For that, you need no help from me. | 那样 你就不需要我的帮助了 |
[12:14] | Vorenus, you’re right. You’re right. | 乌瑞纳斯 你是正确的 你是正确的 |
[12:18] | It’s a splendid idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[12:20] | We shall be charitable. We shall be large. Let us feed the people. | 我们应当仁慈 大方 让我们哺育人民吧 |
[12:24] | By all means, goodwill. | 用各种方法 表达我们的善意吧 |
[13:28] | So… | 那… |
[13:30] | speak, brother. | 兄弟 说吧 |
[13:31] | Why’d you back him? | 你为什么支持他? |
[13:33] | He’s a man of vision, Cotta, a man of vision. | 他是个有想法的人 库塔 一个有想法的人 |
[13:36] | It’s our duty as Romans to back him. | 作为一名罗马公民 我们有义务支持他 |
[13:40] | – And? – It’s done. | -怎么样了?-搞定 |
[13:51] | I don’t trust that Memmio. | 我不信任那个莫密欧 |
[13:53] | – Too smooth by half. – He bears watching. | -过于圆滑 -看看再说 |
[13:57] | You’ll take care of Cicero? | 你来处理西塞罗 嗯? |
[13:59] | He’s at his villa in Tusculum. | 他在塔斯库勒姆的别墅里 |
[14:01] | They want it done quick. | 他们希望尽快处理掉他 |
[14:04] | – I’ll get my kit and be off, then. – No looting on this one. | -我马上拿工具出发 -不要掠夺他了 |
[14:07] | We’ll show some respect. | 我们应当给他应由的尊重 |
[14:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:23] | Off out, are you? | 要出发了? |
[14:28] | – Sharp. – Don’t touch that. | -好锋利 -别碰 |
[14:31] | – Where are you going? – Not your business. | -你去哪?-不关你事 |
[14:33] | – Just trying to be friendly. – Look, love, I know your game. | -客气一点 -听著 宝贝 我知道你那一套 |
[14:39] | I don’t want any part of it. | 少和我来 |
[14:42] | Too bad. | 可惜 |
[14:47] | It’s a good game. | 多美妙的事情啊 |
[14:54] | Go find yourself some other fool to play with. | 找那些混蛋玩吧 |
[14:58] | If you ever change your mind… | 要是你改主意的话… |
[15:05] | Don’t flatter yourself. We’re done. | 别自作多情 我们完了 |
[15:13] | What did she want? | 她想干什么? |
[15:18] | Nothing. | 哦?没事 |
[15:19] | – You know her. – Yes, I know her. | -你了解她 -是 我了解她 |
[15:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[15:26] | Bit of work. Only for the day. | 一点小差事 今天就能完 |
[15:30] | Why don’t you come along? | 你也来吧 |
[15:32] | It’s lovely country where I’m going. | 我要去漂亮的乡下 |
[15:36] | Vorenus, why don’t we all go? | 乌瑞纳斯 我们一起去吧 |
[15:48] | Don’t go. | 别去 |
[15:50] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回来 你都不会觉察到 |
[15:55] | Save me some of that chicken, girls, | 给我留点鸡肉 姑娘们 |
[15:57] | or I’m eating Lucius when I get back. | 要不我回来就把卢修斯吃了 |
[16:01] | – Good luck. – It’s my middle name. | -好运 -哈 那是我的小名 |
[16:31] | Dominus. | 主人 |
[16:37] | Speak, man, what news? | 说 有什么事? |
[16:39] | I’ve just spoken to someone in Antony’s camp. | 我刚和安东尼军中的人谈过 |
[16:43] | And? | 然后呢? |
[16:48] | I think your secrets will be safe with Hector. Out with it. | 说吧 赫克托很可靠 |
[17:27] | “My dear Brutus, I write in haste with urgent news. | 我亲爱的布鲁图斯 我匆忙告诉你一个紧急的消息 |
[17:31] | “Octavian and Antony are reconciled. | 屋大维和安东尼和解了 |
[17:34] | “Their two armies are united. | 他们的军队联合了 |
[17:35] | “They plan to descend on Greece and take you by surprise | 他们会在希腊突击你 |
[17:38] | “with an overwhelming force.” | 他们拥有压倒性的力量 |
[17:41] | Dominus, armed men are at the door! | 主人 杀手已经到门口了 |
[17:44] | “You must retreat to Asia before the trap is sprung.” | 你必须在掉进陷阱前退回亚洲 |
[17:46] | – You must run. – No. | -你得跑了 -不 |
[17:49] | Too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[18:08] | On your life, you must get this letter to Brutus. Understand? | 你必须以生命保证将信送给布鲁图斯 明白? |
[18:12] | – On your life. – Yes, sir. | -以生命保证 -是 先生 |
[18:15] | Master, you must save yourself. | 主人 你要保全性命啊 |
[18:19] | Show him the back way. | 指给他后路 |
[18:22] | Be quick! | 快 |
[18:27] | So are you Cicero, then? | 你就是西塞罗吗? |
[18:35] | What is your name, young man? | 你叫什么名字 年轻人? |
[18:37] | Titus Pullo, sir. | 泰特斯・波罗 先生 |
[18:40] | Late of the 13th. | 以前是13军团的 |
[18:42] | The famous Titus Pullo. I am honored. | 啊 那个著名的泰特斯・波罗 荣幸 |
[18:48] | Likewise, honored. | 同样 荣幸 |
[18:50] | Talk about famous. Everyone’s heard of Cicero. | 谈起著名 每一个人都会首举西塞罗 |
[18:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | I daresay | 我猜想 |
[18:58] | your work today will earn you immortality. | 你今天的行为会让你不朽 |
[19:01] | – How’s that? – I will be in all the history books. | -什么意思?-我会被记载在所有的历史书里 |
[19:04] | My killer’s name, no doubt, will live on also. | 杀我的人 无疑也会被记载 |
[19:09] | My name. | 阿 我的名字 |
[19:12] | Thought you meant me. | 我想你说的是我吧 |
[19:16] | Good peaches. | 桃子不错 |
[19:19] | Yes, just getting ripe. | 是 差不多成熟了 |
[19:24] | There’s no way… | 我想 这也许不可能 |
[19:26] | I can dissuade you from your task, I suppose? | 劝阻你不要杀我 |
[19:31] | I have a great deal of money. | 我有很多钱 |
[19:33] | No, sorry. | 不可能 对不起 |
[19:36] | Normally, I’d be tempted, but you’re far too important. | 一般而言我容易被收买 但你太重要了 |
[19:38] | Imagine the fuss. I get back and I haven’t done my job. | 想想那后果吧— 我回去没完成任务 |
[19:41] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[19:45] | – Leave him alone. – Give over. | -离他远点 -别傻了 |
[19:47] | – Put your weapon down. – Never. | -放下你的武器 -不 |
[19:49] | Don’t mess about. I haven’t got all day. | 别捣乱了 我可没有那么多时间 |
[19:52] | Do as he says, Tyro. | 照他说的做 泰罗 |
[19:54] | But, Dominus. | 但是 主人 |
[19:56] | Really, old friend, | 听我的 老朋友 |
[19:58] | if you could see how absurd you look, | 如果你能看到你是多么可笑 |
[20:02] | you would not protest. | 你就不会抵抗了 |
[20:03] | Do as he says. | 照他说的做 |
[20:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | No, not yet. | 不 先别 |
[20:16] | Please… | 请… |
[20:20] | give me a few moments. | 给我几分钟 |
[20:24] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 |
[20:38] | Mind if I pick some peaches? | 我摘些桃子可以吗? |
[20:42] | What? | 什么? |
[20:46] | Oh, yes… | 欧 可以 |
[20:49] | take what you want. | 随便拿 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:53] | Nice present for the wife. | 给老婆的好礼物 |
[21:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:20] | Now. | 动手吧 |
[21:29] | Stop this at once! | 别这样了 |
[21:33] | Resume your hideous wailing when I’m gone. | 等我死后你再哭 |
[21:37] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[21:40] | You’ve been freed in my will. | 我赐予你自由了 |
[21:45] | Take… | 照看… |
[21:47] | Take care of my people. | 照看我的人 |
[21:52] | Yes, master. | 是 主人 |
[21:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[22:12] | Easiest if you kneel. | 跪下来容易些 |
[22:33] | You might not want to watch this. | 你或许不想看到这些 |
[22:53] | – Such a beautiful girl. – She is. | -多漂亮的姑娘啊 -的确 |
[22:55] | I mean no disrespect, | 我无意冒犯 |
[22:58] | but it seems a shame she’ll never have a family of her own. | 她永远都不会嫁人 实在是太可惜了 |
[23:02] | It is. It is a shame. | 是啊 是很可惜 |
[23:05] | But she could… | 但她可以… |
[23:07] | marry, if you would let her. | 嫁人 如果你愿意的话 |
[23:13] | I know Niobe would want it so. | 我知道内奥比也愿意 |
[23:15] | Niobe would only want her married to a decent man. | 内奥比只愿意让她嫁给体面人 |
[23:18] | And no decent man would have her. | 没有体面人愿意娶她 |
[23:20] | We might try and find her one. | 我们可以试著找找 |
[23:24] | What kind of man would marry a prostitute? | 什么样的男人会娶妓女? |
[23:27] | No man that she deserves. | 配得上她的男人都不会 |
[23:29] | – Lucius, stop! – If she can’t have a good man… | -卢西尔斯 快停下 -如果她嫁不了好男人… |
[23:45] | – Lucius – Take better care of your brats, peasant. | -卢西尔斯 -看好你的小崽子 你这农民 |
[23:48] | – I could have killed him! – You stupid bastard, you were riding too fast. | -我差点踩死他 -你这蠢猪 是你骑得太快了 |
[23:50] | Fuck you and your fucking mongrels. Get out of my way. | 你们这些杂种 快给我滚开 |
[23:56] | Vorenus, no! | 乌瑞纳斯 别… |
[23:58] | The children. | 孩子们看著呢 |
[24:03] | Go. | 滚 |
[24:06] | Go, get out of my sight. | 给我滚远点 |
[24:13] | Get back to your game. And, you, stay out of this road. | 回去接著玩 还有你 别再靠近这条路 |
[24:38] | Anyone want some peaches? | 有谁要桃子? |
[24:53] | – Good day, was it? – Very nice. Yours? | -美好的一天 不是吗?-是很好 你呢? |
[24:55] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:58] | He’s not a bad fellow, that Cicero. | 他人还不坏 那个西赛罗 |
[25:00] | Not stuck up, like you might think. | 没有拖泥带水 跟你想的不一样 |
[25:02] | Give one to your sister. | 给你姐姐一个 |
[25:35] | More names from Mark Antony. | 马克・安东尼又拿来了更多名单 |
[25:38] | – More? – Antony has many enemies. | -还有?-安东尼的敌人很多 |
[25:42] | It takes time to remember them all. | 要全部记起来得花点时间 |
[25:45] | Surely we have killed enough. | 我们已经杀得够多了 |
[25:47] | Close on a thousand men. | 差不多有1000人 |
[25:49] | The troops need paying. We have to get the money from somewhere. | 部队需要支付酬劳 我们总得从什么地方弄到钱的 |
[25:52] | Agrippa has a point. We should proceed more slowly. | 阿格里帕说得有道理 我们下手的速度得放慢一点 |
[25:57] | We do not want to… | 我们可不愿被… |
[26:00] | appear butchers. | 看成屠夫 |
[26:01] | Certainly not. | 当然不 |
[26:08] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | I need some air. | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[26:37] | – Long day? – Very long. | -漫长的一天 -确实是 |
[26:42] | It’s tiring work, I imagine, | 我猜 这工作让人疲倦 |
[26:44] | killing people, even defenseless ones. | 杀人越货 甚至连无力反抗的人也不放过 |
[26:48] | Most of them we shall let escape into exile. | 大部分的人我们会让他们自行逃命 |
[26:50] | They will only lose money and land. | 他们损失的只有钱财与土地 |
[26:52] | Just ruined? That’s all right, then. | 家财两空?还算不错呢 |
[26:55] | It’s not pleasant work, but it’s necessary. | 这活儿不怎么让人高兴 可却必须完成 |
[26:58] | For the good of the Republic. | 为了共和国 |
[27:01] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:03] | – If you’d excuse me. – No, wait. | -请你原谅 -不 等一下 |
[27:07] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你最近一直在躲我 |
[27:08] | – I thought it best. – Why? | -我认为这样最好 -为什么? |
[27:11] | To avoid any awkwardness. | 免得尴尬 |
[27:14] | Awkwardness? | 尴尬 |
[27:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[27:18] | I was right, then. | 看来我是对的 |
[27:20] | How so? | 怎么会? |
[27:21] | I think if you did actually love me as you said, | 我认为如果你真像你说的那么爱我的话 |
[27:24] | you wouldn’t mind any amount of awkwardness. | 再怎么尴尬你都不会在乎 |
[27:27] | No, I’m glad to know the truth. | 不 不 我很高兴能知道真相 |
[27:28] | Please, do not toy with me. | 得了 别玩我了 |
[27:33] | You cannot have mistaken my sincerity. | 你不应该误解我的真诚 |
[27:35] | But to avoid awkwardness? | 但你说避免尴尬啊 |
[27:37] | I didn’t speak to you because I know my feelings for you are hopeless. | 我不跟你说话 是因为我清楚 对你的感情是没有希望的 |
[27:40] | But that’s for me to say, isn’t it? | 这得我说了算 不是吗? |
[27:43] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[27:48] | My father was a nobody. | 我爸爸是个无名小卒 |
[27:49] | His father was a slave. I have not a drop of good blood in me. | 他的爸爸是个奴隶 我连一丁点高贵血统都没有 |
[27:53] | So you have risen purely by merit. | 所以你是白手起家的 |
[27:56] | Surely that is commendable, in its way. | 这总是值得称赞的 |
[27:59] | You are sister to Gaius Octavian Caesar. | 你是盖乌斯・屋大维・恺撒的姐姐 |
[28:02] | You’ll not be married to the commendable son of a nobody. | 你绝不会嫁给一个 无名小卒的「值得称赞」的儿子 |
[28:05] | – I’ll marry who I like! – No. | -我爱嫁谁嫁谁 -不 |
[28:09] | No, you won’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[28:11] | You’ll marry some useful nobleman of your brother’s choosing. | 你会嫁给你弟弟挑选的 某个有前途的贵族 |
[28:18] | – Octavia… – Just leave me alone. | -奥克塔维娅… -让我一个人待会儿 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:28] | I’ve been torturing myself these last months. | 这几个月来都一直折磨著自己 |
[28:32] | I cannot… I cannot bear to… | 我没办法 我没办法忍受… |
[28:36] | Don’t. | 别… |
[28:50] | – Hello, Octavia. – Maecenas, I came to see my brother. | -哦 你好 奥克塔维娅 -米西奈斯 我过来见我弟弟 |
[28:55] | I’m sure he’ll be very happy to see you. | 我肯定他见到你会很高兴的 |
[28:59] | Agrippa, we can’t find the wretched blasted figures | 阿格里帕 我们找不到那些该死的数据 |
[29:01] | for the blasted tax projections. | 有关税收计划的 |
[29:04] | Yes. | 呃 好的 |
[29:07] | Lovely to see you again. | 又见到你真高兴 |
[29:34] | It is no small sum we are asked to give. | 他们要我们拿出来的 可不是一笔小数目 |
[29:39] | What guarantee is there | 有什么能保证我们的钱 |
[29:41] | that our money buys the influence we seek? | 可以换来我们想要的影响力呢? |
[29:44] | It is Herod’s own agent who makes this request of us. | 是希律王的手下向我们提出要求的 |
[29:48] | If our money can ensure | 如果我们的钱能够确保 |
[29:50] | that Rome recognizes him as King of Judea, | 罗马承认他是 |
[29:53] | Herod will be in our debt. He acknowledges this himself. | 朱迪亚之王 那希律王可就欠我们一个人情 |
[29:57] | But who exactly does he intend to bribe? | 他自己也清楚这一点 但是他到底准备贿赂谁? |
[30:01] | Who knows who will be master of Rome next month, | 谁又知道下个月罗马又将落入谁的手中? |
[30:04] | leave alone next year? | 更不用说是明年 |
[30:06] | We will not disburse the money until the conflict is settled. | 我们绝不会轻易把钱撒出去 除非一切已经尘埃落定 |
[30:12] | How has it come to this? | 这里怎么变成了这样? |
[30:17] | In this holy place | 这个神圣之地 |
[30:21] | you conspire in bribery, | 你们在这里密谋贿赂 |
[30:23] | so that idolaters can rule over your own people. | 好让那些异教的人偶崇拜者 统治你们自己的族群 |
[30:27] | – Who do you think you are? – Sit down, Moses. | -你以为自己是谁?-坐下 摩西 |
[30:31] | Would you have the Seleucids rule Judea? | 你们是想让塞琉卡斯王朝统治朱迪亚? |
[30:34] | Or the Ptolemys? | 还是托勒密王朝? |
[30:36] | Better one we know, one we can work with. | 最好是某个我们熟识的统治者 好让我们与之共事 |
[30:38] | Why let any of them rule? This is our land! | 为什么要让他们来统治?这是我们的土地 |
[30:41] | You are traitors to your own kind. | 你们是舍弃自己同胞的叛徒 |
[30:45] | May Ha-Shem have mercy on all of you. | 愿神宽恕你们所有人 |
[30:53] | Name yourselves. | 报上你的名字 |
[30:56] | We are the sons of Arod, | 我们是的阿罗德的儿子 |
[30:58] | from the families of Manasseh. | 来自玛拿西家族 |
[31:02] | We are the wrath of Israel. | 我们代表著以色列的愤怒 |
[31:36] | Oh, Tevye. | 喔 泰维亚 |
[31:38] | What joy it is to have your strength at my side. | 真高兴能够获得你的支持 |
[31:42] | I don’t get it. Roughing up the elders, no problem. | 我弄不明白 殴打长者们不成问题 |
[31:44] | – But where’s the point in that? – Zion is the point. | -可是做这些事的理由是什么?-锡安山圣地就是理由 |
[31:47] | We’re redeeming the Kingdom of Zion. | 兄弟们 我们是在拯救圣地之国 |
[31:49] | Remember, friends. Remember who we are. | 记住 朋友们 记住我们的身份 |
[31:52] | We are the chosen people. | 我们是被神选中的子民 |
[31:53] | Not slaves, not animals. The chosen people. | 不是奴隶 不是畜生 是被神选中的子民 |
[31:56] | Make way. Make way there! | 闪开 闪开 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:08] | – Everybody eats today. – Bless you, Vorenus. | -所有人今天都有东西吃 -愿主保佑你 乌瑞纳斯 |
[32:12] | See? | 看见了吗? |
[32:13] | Orderly as you like. | 就跟你要求的一样有条不紊 |
[32:16] | Yes, very nice. | 是的 很不错 |
[32:20] | Octavian leaving today? | 屋大维今天走? |
[32:22] | – Winner takes all, you reckon? – I reckon. | -胜者通吃 你也赞同?-我赞同 |
[32:26] | Shame not to be there. | 真后悔我没能参加 |
[32:30] | Those days are behind us, brother. | 那些岁月已经是过去的事了 兄弟 |
[32:32] | We’ve other concerns here. There’ll be peace soon, one way or another. | 我们还有别的事要做 无论如何 很快这里就会恢复平静 |
[32:36] | A good thing, I suppose. | 也许是件好事吧 |
[32:40] | But? | 不过? |
[32:43] | You know how it goes with me in peacetime. | 你知道和平时代我会变成什么样 |
[32:47] | Violence is the only trade I know. | 暴力是我唯一明白的生意经 |
[32:49] | Peace comes, and the collegia change, as you say they must, | 和平降临 帮会转变 就跟你说的一样 |
[32:52] | I’ll be on my arse again, won’t I? | 我就又是无所事事了 不是吗?我会失业 |
[32:54] | Jobless, telling war stories to the rest of the drunkards. | 跟那些醉鬼唠叨我的战斗生涯 |
[32:58] | No, it’s different now. | 不 现在不一样了 |
[33:00] | You and me, we can do big things here. | 你跟我 我们可以干一番大事业 |
[33:05] | You will. | 你会的 |
[33:06] | You’ll do big things. | 你会干一番大事业 |
[33:10] | It’s good to see you so happy and full of purpose again. It is. | 看见你乐呵呵地找到自己的目标 真替你高兴 是啊 |
[33:15] | But me, I don’t know. | 可我呢 我不知道 |
[33:20] | You’re second man in the Aventine. | 你可是艾文台山的二当家 |
[33:24] | Second man. | 二当家 |
[33:27] | I can see it on my tombstone now. | 我都可以看到它刻在我的墓碑上了 |
[33:29] | “Second man on the Aventine. He handed out many fish.” | 艾文台山的二当家 他施舍了许多鱼 |
[33:33] | – Nothing wrong with handing out fish. – No, no, no. | -施舍鱼又不是坏事 -不不不 |
[33:36] | Canny business, no doubt. But it’s not soldier’s work, is it? | 精明的生意眼光 毫无疑问 可这不是战士该干的活 对吧? |
[33:40] | I’m a soldier! | 我是个战士 |
[33:43] | Least I used to be. | 至少我曾经是 |
[34:00] | Second hour. | 第二个钟 |
[34:10] | Second hour. | 第二个钟 |
[34:39] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[34:46] | Third hour. | 第三个钟 |
[34:48] | Gods! That can’t be right. | 天啊 一定是弄错了 |
[34:50] | – They’re always right. – Third hour. | -他们从不出错 -第三个钟 |
[34:53] | Blind, bawdy house slave. | 瞎眼的龟奴 |
[34:55] | Always. | 从不出错 |
[34:57] | Familiar with the species, are you? | 这一套你很熟啊 |
[35:01] | I’m an unchaste and sinful woman. | 我是个罪孽深重不干净的女子 |
[35:04] | – I thought you liked that about me. – I’m sorry. | -我以为你喜欢我这一点 -对不起 |
[35:07] | – I have no right to be possessive. – No. | -我不该那么大男人 -不 |
[35:11] | I like that about you. | 我就喜欢你这一点 |
[35:29] | – Are you sure you’re all right? – I’ll be fine. | -你真的没事?-我很好 |
[35:33] | Once you’re gone, I’m sure I shall be fine. | 等你走了之后 我肯定会没事的 |
[35:37] | I really should go. I’m very late. | 我真的要走了 我已经迟到很久了 |
[35:40] | Then go. | 那就走吧 |
[35:43] | – I don’t want to leave you like this. – Go! | -我不想把你就这么留下 -走吧 |
[36:20] | Everyone together! Together, I say! | 所有人一起 一起 听我说 |
[36:31] | Octavian, please. | 屋大维 求求你 |
[36:33] | If only for my sake, be good to Antony. | 哪怕是为了我 对安东尼好点 |
[36:35] | I am pledged to it, mother. | 我保证 母亲 |
[36:36] | He’s an arrogant shit, but he’s a good and honest man. | 他是个自大的混球 我也明白 可他还算个诚实的好人 |
[36:39] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[36:41] | – You need each other. – I’m aware, Mother. | -你们需要彼此 -我明白 母亲 |
[36:43] | – Listen… – Troops are assembling | -听著 -部队已经在集结了 |
[36:45] | on the Field of Mars. We must be away soon. | 我们很快就开拔了 |
[36:47] | – Where is Agrippa? – I don’t know. | -阿格里帕去哪儿了?-我不知道 |
[36:50] | Saying goodbye to some woman, I expect. | 跟女人们道别 我猜 |
[36:52] | – Ah – He attends to several whores. | -啊?-他可能养著好几个妓女 |
[36:55] | Or one lover. | 或是某个情妇 |
[36:57] | – I don’t know which. – Be a friend to Antony. | -我不知道是哪种 -做安东尼的朋友 |
[36:59] | Don’t be cold and superior, it will only provoke him. It provokes everybody. | 别显得冷冰冰 高人一等 这只会激怒他 只会让所有人不爽 |
[37:03] | We all know how clever you are. No one needs reminding. | 我们都知道你有多聪明 没有人需要一再提醒 |
[37:06] | Yes, Mother. | 好的 母亲 |
[37:16] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:18] | Hot from a brothel bed on such a day? | 在这样的大日子刚从妓院的床上爬起来啊 |
[37:20] | Shame on you, Agrippa. | 真为你感到羞耻 阿格里帕 |
[37:22] | I assure you, nothing of the sort. | 我想你保证 绝对不是这样 |
[37:24] | I’m teasing you. It’s fine. We should go. | 我跟你开玩笑的 没事 我们走吧 |
[37:31] | Goodbye, Mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[37:35] | Juno bless you. | 愿朱诺神后保佑你 |
[37:37] | Thank the gods you haven’t gone already. | 哦 感谢天主 你还没走 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry I’m late. Women’s troubles. | 我很抱歉来晚了 女人们的麻烦事… |
[37:42] | Had to go to the temple, the place was a madhouse. | 必须先到神庙去一趟 那地方吵得不可开交 |
[37:45] | – I’m so glad I didn’t miss you. – Give me a kiss, sister. | -我真高兴没有跟你错过 -给我一个吻吧 姐姐 |
[37:48] | The men are waiting. | 人们还等著呢 |
[38:18] | Forward! | 前进 |
[38:30] | So now you can tell me all about Agrippa. | 现在你可以告诉我关于阿格里帕的一切了 |
[38:34] | Well, what about him? | 关于他的什么? |
[38:37] | How long have you two been lovers? | 你们这对小情人发展多久了? |
[38:40] | It’s not true. | 没这回事 |
[38:41] | Please, don’t lie to your mother, you know it’s futile. | 哦 得了 别跟你妈妈说谎 你知道这套行不通的 |
[38:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[38:52] | I didn’t until now. | 现在不就知道了 |
[38:56] | You mustn’t… | 你不能… |
[38:57] | You mustn’t tell Octavian. Please! | 你不能告诉屋大维 求你了 |
[38:59] | It’s harmless enough, I suppose. | 我想这也无伤大雅 |
[39:02] | Both you and Agrippa have good reason to be discreet. | 你跟阿格里帕肯定有理由小心谨慎 |
[39:05] | You may as well enjoy yourself. | 你们可以尽情享受一下 |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | Just as long as you keep your wits about you. | 只要你还没丧失理智 |
[39:11] | Don’t think you’ll marry him someday | 就别想著能远走高飞 有朝一日嫁给他 |
[39:14] | – because it won’t happen. – I know. | -因为这是不可能的 -我知道 |
[39:15] | But I love him, Mother. | 但是我爱他 母亲 |
[39:19] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[39:21] | Soft as cheese. What am I gonna do with you? | 真是柔肠百结啊 我该拿你怎么办呢? |
[39:26] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[39:28] | Gods, help me! | 天啊 救救我 |
[39:31] | Gods, help me! | 天啊 救救我 |
[39:33] | Please help me! I beg you to help me. | 求你们救救我 我求求你们救我 |
[39:36] | Jocasta, what’s wrong? What’s happened to you? | 伊俄卡斯特 出什么事了?你出什么事了? |
[39:41] | Men came in the night. | 夜里有人进来 |
[39:43] | All my family are dead. | 我全家都死光了 |
[39:45] | They killed them and took me away. | 他们杀死了我全家 还把我掳走 |
[39:48] | – They have dishonored me. – You’re safe now. | -他们污辱了我 -你现在安全了 |
[39:52] | Isn’t she, Mother? We’ll keep her safe. | 是吗 母亲?我们会保证她的安全 |
[39:56] | Of course. We’ll protect you. | 是的 我们会保护你 |
[40:26] | – Hi – Hi | -嗨 -嗨 |
[40:34] | Whole place stinks of fish, doesn’t it? | 这整个地方都是一股子鱼味 对吧? |
[40:38] | I don’t mind. Reminds me of home. | 我不在乎 有家的味道 |
[40:42] | Oh, yeah | 哦 对呀 |
[40:44] | Like fish, did they? Your lot? | 闻起来像鱼 是吧 你那块地 |
[40:48] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道呢 |
[40:51] | We had a big lake. Deep. | 我们有一个大湖 很深 |
[40:55] | A lot of fish. | 有很多鱼 |
[40:58] | What is the helmet for? | 拿头盔干什么? |
[41:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:03] | – Just thinking of old days, that’s all. – Old days? | -回想一下以前那些日子 如此而已 -以前的日子 |
[41:07] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[41:09] | – Soldiers leaving. – You mean me? | -士兵们离开了 -你说我吗? |
[41:12] | Leaving with them? No. | 跟著他们一起走?不会的 |
[41:16] | No. | 不会 |
[41:18] | Well, it had crossed my mind, obviously. | 我显然是那么想过 |
[41:24] | I’m in with the chiefs, aren’t I? | 我跟长官们很熟 是吧 |
[41:26] | I mean, if I was to go back in now, | 如果我现在回去参军 |
[41:28] | I’d probably be first spear at least. Legate even. | 我也许可以当首席长矛手 至少 甚至使节也有可能 |
[41:31] | Think about that, wife of a legate! Talk about respect. | 想想吧 罗马使节的夫人 |
[41:35] | And money. | 拥有财富与尊重 |
[41:37] | Probably buy a lake. | 也许有钱买下一个湖 |
[41:43] | It’d be a short campaign. | 这会是场短促的战斗 |
[41:45] | Everyone says so. | 每个人都这么说 |
[41:54] | Sons of Dis, I was only talking! | 冥神他儿子的 我只不过说说而已 |
[41:57] | No call for blubbery. | 又不是有心要让你哭的 |
[42:05] | I’m “preglant”. | 我「还」孕了 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么? |
[42:11] | I’m “preglant”! | 我「还」孕了 |
[42:13] | – “Preglant”! – Pregnant? | -「还」孕了 -怀孕? |
[42:15] | Whatever you call it! | 随便你叫什么 |
[42:31] | What is that you’ve got there? | 你拿的是什么? |
[42:33] | You’ve been mooning over it the last hour. | 你望著它发呆都一小时了 |
[42:37] | This is my father’s signet ring. | 这是我父亲的印章戒指 |
[42:40] | I received it from my mother. | 我从母亲那儿拿到的 |
[42:42] | I remember it on his hand when I was a boy. | 我记得我还是小孩子的时候 他就戴在手上了 |
[42:48] | It’s a good fit. | 戴起来很合适 |
[42:52] | Sir, word from the scouts. The enemy is sighted. | 长官 探子回报 已经发现敌军 |
[42:55] | – At last! – It’s not just Octavian, sir. | -终于来了 -不只是屋大维的军队 长官 |
[42:58] | Mark Antony is with him. | 马克・安东尼也跟他一起来了 |
[43:01] | – That’s impossible! – The Heron standard was seen. | -这不可能 -已经看到苍鹫旗了 |
[43:02] | – How many legions? – 19, it seems. | -多少军团?-看起来有19个 |
[43:05] | To our 14. | 对抗我们的14个 |
[43:09] | The worm turns. | 那个卑鄙小人见风使舵了 |
[43:13] | – How far away are they? – A day’s march. | -他们距离多远 -只有一天的路程 |
[43:17] | Muster the men. We must break camp | 集合所有人必须立刻拔营 |
[43:20] | and begin the retreat immediately. | 马上撤退 |
[43:22] | No, wait. Stop. | 不 等等 停下 |
[43:33] | Do nothing. We will not retreat. | 什么也别做 我们绝不撤退 |
[43:37] | – Old friend, this isn’t… – No. | -老朋友 这可是… -不 |
[43:42] | No more running. | 不要再逃避了 |
[43:46] | We will meet them here tomorrow. | 我们明天就在这里迎击他们 |
[43:50] | If we win, | 如果我们赢 |
[43:52] | all the more glory for us. | 将给我们带来更大的荣耀 |
[43:57] | And if we are to die, | 如果我们注定要死 |
[44:00] | this is as good a place as any. | 丧命此地也没什么不好 |
[44:05] | ‘Tis in the hands of the gods now. | 现在就听天由命吧 |
[44:09] | We have the upper ground. | 我们还是占上风的 |
[44:13] | As he says. | 照他说的做 |
[44:23] | [希腊北部 腓力比] | |
[44:53] | Heavens, I entirely forgot! | 天啊 我完全不记得了 |
[44:55] | – Today is your birthday, isn’t it? – Is it? | -今天是你的生日 对吧?-是吗? |
[44:59] | I believe you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[45:04] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[45:07] | Sorry there’s no cake. | 抱歉 这儿没蛋糕 |
[45:09] | Next year. You can bake me an extra big one. | 那就明年 嗯?你可以给我烤个加大的 |
[45:12] | I shan’t forget. | 我一定不会忘的 |
[45:13] | No cinnamon. Makes me sneeze. | 别加肉桂 那些总让我打喷嚏 |
[45:27] | If you need to urinate, | 如果你要撒尿的话 |
[45:28] | now would be the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[45:31] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[45:33] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[45:38] | Let us begin, then. | 那就让我们开始吧 |
[45:40] | Watch closely, boy. | 看仔细了 小子 |
[45:43] | This is how history is made. | 看看我是怎么开创历史的 |
[45:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[45:51] | let’s have some fun. | 让我们来找点乐子 |
[45:56] | Advance! | 前进 |
[46:13] | Sorry, rude of me. | 抱歉 恕我冒昧 |
[46:16] | Would you like the honor? | 要把指挥权给你吗? |
[46:18] | No, no, you do it by all means. | 不不 你放手去做吧 |
[46:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:26] | Advance! | 前进 |
[47:50] | What is happening? Do you know? | 发生了什么事?你知道吗? |
[47:53] | No idea. | 完全不知道 |
[48:00] | On my command, follow me! | 听我号令 跟我来 |
[48:03] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[48:06] | When in doubt, attack! | 当你心存疑问时 就进攻 |
[48:11] | Standard on Antony! | 部队随安东尼前进 |
[48:24] | Go. | 去吧 |
[48:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:28] | You two, on me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[48:29] | – Sir! – Yes, sir! | -长官 -是的 长官 |
[49:09] | Sir, Antony’s forces have broken the line. | 长官 安东尼的部队已经突破了防线 |
[49:13] | Our right flank is gone. | 我们的右翼已被击溃 |
[49:19] | Halt! | 停下 |
[49:20] | Our right flank is gone. | 我们的右翼已经完了 |
[49:22] | Send in the reserve cohort! | 派预备部队上前 |
[49:27] | Testudo! | 掩护 |
[49:50] | Forward! | 前进 |
[50:12] | Down. | 放下来 |
[50:16] | Cassius? | 卡西乌斯? |
[50:23] | Cassius? | 卡西乌斯? |
[50:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[50:28] | Not sure, to be honest. | 不清楚 说实话 |
[50:31] | Hell of a birthday. | 这生日糟透了 |
[50:33] | Don’t despair. | 别绝望 |
[50:34] | – The day’s not done yet. – Sir, our center is routed. | -这一天还没结束呢 -长官 我们的中央 |
[50:37] | We must fall back. We must fall back immediately. | 已经被包围 必须后撤了 我们必须马上后撤 |
[50:52] | I see. All right. | 我明白了 好吧 |
[50:54] | Come, old friend, we have to move. | 来吧 老朋友 我们该走了 |
[50:58] | Sir, we must go. | 长官 我们必须离开 |
[51:00] | Cassius? | 卡西乌斯? |
[51:09] | We must go. | 我们必须离开 |
[51:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[51:44] | It has been an honor and a pleasure leading you. | 能够指挥你们作战是我的光荣 |
[51:48] | I am sorry we could not do better. | 很抱歉没能打得更漂亮些 |
[51:51] | But you must look to yourselves now. | 现在你们得顾自己了 |
[51:54] | – Save your skins. – Sir… | -留下你们的小命 -长官… |
[52:03] | Give my best to my mother. | 给我母亲带去我的祝愿 |
[52:04] | Tell her… | 告诉她… |
[52:15] | Tell her something suitable. | 告诉她她该知道的事 |
[53:11] | Cohort, halt! | 部队停下 |
[54:04] | Keep searching! Put the dead on the pyre. | 继续找 把死尸扔到火堆上 |
[54:08] | Breathe deep, boy. | 深呼吸 小子 |
[54:10] | The smell of victory. | 胜利的味道 |
[54:12] | Smoke, shit and rotting flesh. | 浓烟 粪便和腐肉的味道 |
[54:15] | – Beautiful, isn’t it? – What report, Agrippa? | -多美妙啊 不是吗?-有什么要报告的 阿格里帕? |
[54:18] | The body of Cassius has been found. We’re still searching for Brutus. | 卡西乌斯的尸体已经找到 我们还在找布鲁图斯 |
[54:23] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[54:26] | Have the head packed in salt for transportation back to Rome. | 把他的首级裹在盐袋子里 运回罗马去 |
[54:31] | People appreciate… | 人们喜欢… |
[54:33] | the little touches, I find. | 这种伎俩 我以为 |