时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:03] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒 我的宝贝儿 |
[02:21] | 又把被单抢走了 你这野人 | |
[02:26] | 怎么那么多噩梦 | |
[02:30] | 你还得为之付出代价 | |
[02:37] | Be quiet, woman. | 安静点 女人 |
[03:43] | Posca. | 波士卡 |
[03:48] | Lucius Vorenus. | 卢修斯 乌利纳斯 |
[03:51] | Your monthly debauch is finished already? | 你每月一次的放纵就结束了? |
[03:55] | I see yours isn’t. | 我看你的还没结束 |
[03:57] | This? This is nothing. | 我这样?这不算什么放纵 |
[04:00] | This is for my nerves. | 这是放松 |
[04:03] | – Where is he? – Where is he? | -他在哪儿 -噢 他在哪儿 |
[04:07] | A deep question. | 噢 很深奥的问题 |
[04:09] | His mortal flesh is in the throne room | 他在皇宫大殿 |
[04:12] | meeting the delegation from the Senate. | 会见元老院的代表团 |
[04:14] | – They’re here already? – Yes. | -他们已经来了?-是的 |
[04:17] | Senator Bibulus and several other distinguished men whose names I forget | 毕布路斯议员和其他一些 我记不得名字的达官贵人 |
[04:23] | arrived this morning. | 今早抵达的 |
[04:24] | And why are you not in there? | 那你怎么不在里面 |
[04:26] | I value my life, such as it is. | 我非常地珍惜自己的生命 |
[04:30] | When the queen growls at me, I retreat. | 女王对我咆哮的时候 我退出了 |
[04:40] | It’s not cowardice. | 这可不是懦弱 |
[04:44] | Who would look after my wife? | 我死了谁来照顾我的妻子? |
[04:51] | You lead the animal on slightly. You see? | 瞄准动物的前面一点 明白吗 |
[04:56] | Depending on how fast he’s going. | 要配合它的速度 |
[05:00] | Drink the water. | 喝水 |
[05:05] | Now here’s the moment. The animal thinks only of his thirst. | 就是这个时候 动物只感到口渴 |
[05:11] | He knows there is danger. | 它知道有危险 |
[05:13] | But he cannot resist the water. | 却不能抵抗水的诱惑 |
[05:29] | Easy, you see. | 你看 很简单 |
[05:31] | My turn. | 我来试试 |
[05:34] | Antony, if we might discuss the matter at hand? | 安东尼 我们能谈谈眼下的问题吗 |
[05:41] | You’ll scare off the deer. | 你会把小鹿吓跑的 |
[05:52] | – He moved. The beast moved! – Again. | -它动了 那野兽动了 -再来一次 |
[05:56] | Regarding the grain supply… | 关于粮食供应… |
[05:59] | I have been authorized to offer you double the previous price, | 上头同意付给你之前两倍的价格 |
[06:03] | if you can guarantee delivery before the end of the month. | 只要你保证月底前交货 |
[06:06] | Double, you say? | 你说两倍? |
[06:09] | That’s not bad. | 不错啊 |
[06:16] | – Triple. – Agreed. | -三倍 -成交 |
[06:20] | We will pay triple the correct price. | 我们会照定价的三倍支付 |
[06:23] | And Carthage. | 还有迦太基 |
[06:26] | Carthage will be annexed to Antony’s control. | 将迦太基划入安东尼治下 |
[06:31] | That may be possible. | 那 或许是可行的 |
[06:33] | Poor Octavian. | 可怜的屋大维 嗯? |
[06:35] | He must be really desperate. | 他一定会非常绝望 |
[06:38] | People are starving, dying. | 人民正遭受饥荒 饿殍满地 |
[06:42] | Octavian will do what he must to prevent further suffering. | 屋大维会尽一切可能 阻止饥荒的蔓延 |
[06:46] | Because he loves the people so. | 因为他是那么的热爱他的人民 |
[06:49] | – He does. – He loves nobody and nobody loves him. | -是的 -他谁也不爱 也没人爱他 |
[06:52] | He could feed the people larks and oysters till they burst, | 他可以用云雀和牡蛎 喂饱他的人民 |
[06:58] | and they would still love me more. | 然而他们 还是会更爱我 |
[07:00] | Isn’t that right, Vorenus? | 对吗 乌利纳斯 |
[07:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:04] | There we are. The voice of the people. | 我们 代表人民的心声 |
[07:07] | They love me. | 他们爱我 |
[07:10] | I have no doubt you are right, but we do have an agreement, yes? | 我相信您是对的 不过我们有个协议 对吗 |
[07:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:19] | Triple rates… | 三倍的价格… |
[07:21] | and Carthage. | 和迦太基 |
[07:23] | – And Spain. – Spain? | -还有西班牙 -西班牙? |
[07:28] | You can’t have Spain. | 你不能要西班牙 噢? |
[07:31] | That’s a shame. No deal, then. | 噢 真遗憾 交易失败 |
[07:34] | – Really, this is absolutely… – No deal. | -真的 这简直是… -交易 失败 |
[07:41] | Brava, my love! | 噢 太好了 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | Venison for dinner, then? | 晚餐吃鹿肉 怎样 |
[07:50] | Pleasant voyage home, boys. | 一路平安 朋友 |
[08:06] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[08:08] | I’ll show you to your quarters. | 我带你去看看你的住所 |
[08:11] | – Is he always like that? – Like what? | -他总是那样吗 -哪样? |
[08:18] | Well, if that doesn’t make the little shit declare war, | 如果这样都不能让那小混蛋宣战 |
[08:22] | I don’t know what will. | 真不知道还有什么办法了 |
[08:25] | He’s a cautious beast. | 他是只很谨慎的野兽 |
[08:37] | Perhaps you should simply cut the cord | 或许你该割断绳子 |
[08:41] | and declare war yourself. | 主动宣战 |
[08:44] | Declare war… | 宣战… |
[08:47] | on Octavian? | 向屋大维? |
[08:49] | On my most trusted and beloved colleague? | 我最信任最热爱的同僚? |
[08:53] | On Rome? On my own people? No, no, no. | 向罗马?向我的人民?不 不 不 |
[08:58] | No, that wouldn’t do. | 不 不行 |
[09:01] | When I return home, | 我会作为一个救世主 |
[09:05] | it will be as a savior, not as a conqueror. | 而不是征服者回到家乡 |
[09:11] | I’m very tired. | 我很累了 |
[09:22] | Oh, Helios. | 海洛斯 |
[09:24] | Selene, off with you. Off with you. | 塞勒涅 快出去 快出去 |
[09:28] | Can’t you see your father needs to sleep? | 没看见你们父亲要睡觉吗 |
[10:18] | Where are you going? Stay. | 你要去哪儿 别走 |
[10:21] | You can hear them. | 你也听到他们在吵闹 |
[10:26] | What are you gonna do? Bake ’em a cake? | 你想怎么办 给他们烤个蛋糕? |
[10:28] | Oh, Dis. | 噢 该死啊 |
[10:30] | I forget sometimes what a cold-hearted bitch you really are. | 有时我会忘记你是个 多么冷血的妓女 |
[10:36] | Would you have me any other way? | 我要不是这样 你还会要我吗? |
[10:39] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:41] | Anyone offers me a good horse with the leathers thrown in… | 只要有人给我一匹 配上皮鞍的好马… |
[10:45] | … you’re gone. | 你就不会在这儿了 |
[11:08] | Back! Back! | 后退 后退 |
[11:10] | Keep out of the way! Get out of the way! | 让开 别挡路 |
[11:22] | Let me through. | 让他过来 |
[11:25] | Get out the way! | 闪一边去 |
[11:28] | Clear the way. | 让开 |
[11:34] | Grain! Grain! Grain! Grain! | 粮食 粮食 粮食 粮食 |
[11:40] | – Please! – My father is starving. | -行行好 -我父亲快饿死了 |
[11:44] | Please! My father… | 求求了 我父亲… |
[12:02] | Silence. | 安静 |
[12:05] | Silence! | 安静 |
[12:08] | The day’s ration has been given. | 今天的配给已经发放了 |
[12:12] | There’ll be no more until tomorrow at the appointed time. | 明天指定时间之前不会再有 |
[12:16] | No! | 不要啊 |
[12:23] | I know you’re hungry. | 我知道你们很饿 |
[12:26] | But you’re alive. | 但你们还活著 |
[12:28] | If I do as you ask and open the granaries, | 如果我同意你们所求 开仓放赈 |
[12:32] | you’ll be well fed today and starving tomorrow. | 你们今天能饱餐一顿 明天就要饿死 |
[12:42] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[12:44] | Go home and suffer what the Earth Mother has sent us. | 回家吧 接受大地母亲 给我们的安排 |
[12:48] | And come back tomorrow. | 明天再来 |
[12:58] | Right. | 好了 |
[13:10] | Still in one piece, then? Thought they might have ate you. | 还是完整的啊 还以为你会被他们吃了 |
[13:14] | Too much gristle on the bone. | 我身上的软骨太多了 他们不喜欢 |
[13:16] | Lucius, girls, I thought I told you to wait inside. | 卢修斯 女孩儿们 我跟你们说过在里面等 |
[13:18] | I’ll not cower when there’s blood to be spilled. Where’s the honor in that? | 即便血溅当场 我也不怕 那不是很光荣吗? |
[13:22] | When you have hair on your chin you can talk of blood. | 毛长齐了再来说你怕不怕 |
[13:24] | Vorena, I expected better. Next time do as you’re told. | 乌利娜 我原本期望更高 下次照吩咐去做 |
[13:27] | They’re just hungry people. They’d not hurt us. | 都是挨饿的人们 不会伤害我们 |
[13:29] | Hungry people do strange things. | 饿极了的人什么都做得出来 |
[13:31] | Then blessed Orbona will protect us. | 神圣的奥博娜女神会保护我们的 |
[13:33] | Well, run along and ask her to send a grain ship. | 好吧 你去找她给我们送船粮食来 |
[13:35] | Me and Mascius have to talk. | 我和马修斯有事要谈 |
[13:39] | You too, Lucius. | 你也去 卢修斯 |
[13:40] | Go learn to read or something. | 学学朗读什么的 |
[13:51] | – What’s the tally? – Ten days left, a quarter ration, give or take. | -还有多少 -还剩十天 大概四分之一的配给量 |
[13:55] | – Gods below. – It’s hardly worth giving out. | -我的死神啊 -几乎不够分发的 |
[13:57] | Just prolonging the misery. | 只是延长痛苦而已 |
[14:00] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:02] | The bakers’ guild man was round earlier. | 面包师行会的人一早就来了 |
[14:05] | I told you not to speak to them. | 我跟你说过别理他们 |
[14:07] | Nor did I. | 我没有 |
[14:09] | He spoke, I said nothing. | 只是他说 我什么都没说 |
[14:11] | They’re offering 600 a sack. | 他们出价600一袋 |
[14:13] | 600? 600? | |
[14:15] | Yeah, 600 and a few dead children | 是啊 600和那么多死去的孩子 |
[14:17] | for every sack that doesn’t get to the people that need them. | 没有一袋能到达真正 需要它们的人手中 |
[14:22] | We’re not in this for profit. | 我们不赚这缺德钱 |
[14:24] | Still, it’s 600. | 可是 那是600 |
[14:26] | I piss on the bakers’ guild. | 去他妈的面包师行会 |
[14:29] | – Your call. – Yes, it is. | -你说了算 -是的 我说了算 |
[14:35] | Why are you wasting valuable food on him still? | 你干嘛还在他身上 浪费宝贵的食物 |
[14:37] | Let the poor bastard die. | 让那混蛋死了吧 |
[14:39] | Memmio? | 摩密奥? |
[14:43] | No. He reminds the other men to stay honest. | 不 他能提醒其他人保持忠诚 |
[14:46] | What’s to be done, then? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[14:50] | Fetch my best clothes. I’ll see if his honor has any ideas. | 拿我最好的衣服来 我去看看执政官有什么主意 |
[14:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:00] | Quiet, you. | 你 安静 |
[15:06] | You fucking hairy bastard. | 你这该死的混蛋 |
[15:11] | So far it’s just the old and the sick that are dying. | 到目前为止 死的都是老人和病人 |
[15:15] | But by next moon, our granaries will be empty. | 但是到下个月 谷仓就要空了 |
[15:17] | I understand that dogs make good eating. | 我听说狗肉挺好吃的 |
[15:20] | They do. | 是的 |
[15:22] | Taste like pork if you cook ’em right. All gone. | 如果烹调方法对吃起来就像猪肉一样 早就没有狗了 |
[15:26] | I wondered why the nights were so peaceful. | 啊 难怪我说晚上怎么能那么安宁 |
[15:30] | – No barking. – This is no moment for wit. | -没有犬吠声 -现在不是开玩笑的时候 |
[15:33] | I wish there were something I could do. | 我希望我能做些什么 |
[15:35] | But the state granaries are near as empty as yours. | 但是国家粮仓跟 你们的一样几近空虚 |
[15:37] | I can only give to you by taking from someone else. | 除非我从别人那儿抢来给你 |
[15:41] | – The military silos are untapped. – And the army needs to eat. | -军库还没开封 -军队也需要粮食维持 |
[15:44] | Well, then, send three legions to Africa. | 那么 派三个军团到非洲去 |
[15:47] | Let Lepidus feed them. | 让李必达养他们 |
[15:48] | That would supply the city with enough grain for a month. | 这样一来 就能保证 城市里一个月的用粮 |
[15:53] | Have it done. | 就这样办 |
[15:55] | It’s only a temporary solution, but it’s the best we can offer. | 这只是暂时的解决办法 我们已尽了最大努力 |
[15:59] | – I’ll send you what we can spare. – Thank you. | -我会把能省下的送去给你 -谢谢您 |
[16:03] | Pullo. | 波罗 |
[16:08] | Tell me what the people are saying. | 告诉我 人们怎么说 |
[16:10] | Tell me who they blame for this famine. | 告诉我 他们把这次饥荒 怪罪到谁的头上 |
[16:17] | You, they say. | 他们说 是您 |
[16:19] | – You’re the man in charge. – Not Antony? | -您是当权者 -不是安东尼? |
[16:22] | They hear the newsreaders saying | 他们听说了 |
[16:24] | that he’s holding back the shipments and all that, but… | 他阻断一切货运往来 |
[16:28] | well, it’s Antony, innit? | 可是 他是安东尼啊 不是吗 |
[16:30] | Why would he starve them? | 他为什么要让他们挨饿 |
[16:33] | They’ve always loved him and he’s always loved to be loved. | 他们一直都很爱戴他 他也一直享受著他们的爱戴 |
[16:36] | Whereas you… | 然而您… |
[16:39] | Well, you’re you, aren’t you? | 嗯 您就是您 不是吗 |
[16:42] | Cold and heartless? | 冷血无情? |
[16:45] | I’ll not say that. | 我没这么说 |
[16:49] | But you’ve never been the affectionate type now, have you? | 但是您的感情从不外露 现在呢 |
[16:54] | Thank you, Pullo. | 谢谢你 波罗 |
[16:57] | – I’ll be hearing about the grain, then, will I? – Agrippa will see to it. | -我会得到粮食的消息 对吗 -阿格里帕负责这事 |
[17:08] | – Perhaps Bibulus will succeed? – No, he won’t. | -可能毕布路斯会成功 -不 他不会 |
[17:10] | Antony’s not entirely irrational. Given enough money, why should he refuse? | 安东尼还没完全失去理智 给够他钱 他还能拒绝? |
[17:14] | Antony’s not motivated by money. | 安东尼不会为钱动心 |
[17:16] | He hopes the people will rise up in anger and depose me. | 他想要激怒人民起来推翻我 |
[17:19] | Either that, or he simply wishes to provoke me into declaring war on him. | 要不然 他就只想 挑拨我对他发动战争 |
[17:23] | Has he really become so foolish? | 他真的变得这么愚蠢了吗 |
[17:25] | Who knows what he’s become after all these years out there? | 在那里待了那么多年 谁知道他变成什么样儿了 |
[17:27] | Who knows what Cleopatra whispers to him? | 谁知道克娄巴特拉 给他吹了什么枕边风 |
[17:30] | He was always a fool for his women. | 碰到女人 他就变笨 |
[17:32] | If he wants a war, why not give it to him? | 如果他想开战 为什么不满足他 |
[17:35] | You heard Pullo. | 哼 你听到波罗说了 |
[17:37] | You might as well declare war on wine and song. | 那等于是向美酒和歌舞宣战 |
[17:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:43] | War on Antony is doomed unless the people are with us. | 与安东尼一战在所难免 除非人民站在我们这一边 |
[17:47] | Send for my mother and sister. | 把我母亲和姐姐接来 |
[17:49] | I shall have dinner with them this evening. | 今晚我该与她们一起吃晚餐 |
[17:57] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[18:00] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[18:03] | It’s dangerous. | 这儿很危险 |
[18:06] | Antonia, where are you? | 安东尼娅 你在哪儿 |
[18:08] | She’s up here with me. I’ll bring her down. | 她跟我在这 我带她下去 |
[18:11] | You naughty girl. | 你这个调皮的孩子 |
[18:13] | What have I told you about going on the roof? | 我跟你说过别到屋顶上去 |
[18:19] | I swear on Diana, I shall have someone beat her. | 我向黛安娜女神起誓 我会找人打她一顿 |
[18:22] | She doesn’t listen to a word I say. | 她根本不听我的话 |
[18:25] | She’s a good girl, really. Just like you were at that age. | 噢 她是个好女孩 真的 跟你小时候一样 |
[18:27] | And I turned out so well? | 我长大了却这么斯文? |
[18:29] | Your brother, on the other hand, was as biddable as a shepherd’s dog. | 而你弟弟 小时候 跟小狗一样听话 |
[18:33] | No trouble at all. | 从来不惹麻烦 |
[18:34] | Castor, are there any letters for me today? | 卡斯托 今天有我的信吗 |
[18:37] | No, Domina. | 没有 夫人 |
[18:39] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[18:41] | I had the strongest feeling that today was the day. | 我有强烈的感觉就是今天 |
[18:45] | Mother? There will be no letter. | 母亲 不会有信来的 |
[18:48] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[18:51] | Sorry to be blunt, but… | 恕我直言 可是… |
[18:54] | Well, don’t you think it’s time to face facts? | 你不认为该面对现实了吗 |
[18:56] | Antony promised to send for me and he will. | 安东尼答应他会来接我 他就一定会来 |
[18:58] | Even if he did, do you think Octavian would let you go? | 就算他来了 你以为 屋大维会放你走? |
[19:01] | I don’t give a fig. | 我才不管他 |
[19:03] | Truly, is he worth torturing yourself like this? | 说真的 他值得你这样折磨自己吗 |
[19:08] | Domina? Octavian Caesar summons you both for dinner this evening. | 夫人 屋大维 恺撒传令你们俩 今晚与他共进晚餐 |
[19:14] | What does he want now, I wonder? | 我想知道 这次他又想要什么 |
[19:16] | Nothing to our benefit. | 肯定对我们没好处 |
[19:25] | Family and friends. | 家人和朋友 呃? |
[19:28] | Nothing better. | 没有比这更好的了 |
[19:36] | Octavia, I have a favor to ask of you. | 屋达维娅 我想请你帮个忙 |
[19:41] | You are aware of the grain shortage, I suppose? | 我想你已经知道我们粮食短缺 |
[19:44] | You know that the people are dying in the streets for want of bread? | 你知道人们无以为继 横尸街头 |
[19:49] | And you want me to feed them? | 而你想让我来养他们? |
[19:51] | In a manner of speaking. | 不妨这样说 |
[19:54] | Your husband has plenty of grain in Egypt. | 你丈夫在埃及有大量的粮食 |
[19:56] | But he is playing politics with it, holding it back. | 但他在耍政治手段 阻止其流通 |
[19:59] | If you were to go and talk to him… | 如果你去跟他谈谈… |
[20:04] | I? Go to Egypt? | 我?去埃及? |
[20:07] | The soft voice of a loving wife | 轻柔的嗓音是作为一位 |
[20:10] | may succeed where all else has failed. | 可爱的妻子的首要条件 |
[20:13] | You are joking? | 你在开玩笑 |
[20:14] | I cannot remember the last time I made a joke. | 我都不记得我上次开玩笑是在什么时候了 |
[20:18] | Last market day. | 上次市集日 |
[20:19] | You said something about fishes which made me laugh quite distinctly. | 你说了鱼什么的 我笑得肚子疼 |
[20:23] | I was speaking figuratively. | 我是在打比方 |
[20:28] | If you are serious, it is not I should go, but Mother. She’s his real wife. | 如果你认真的 去的应该是母亲而不是我 她才是他真正的妻子 |
[20:37] | I thought you might go together. | 我想你也一起去 |
[20:39] | Present Antony with both reality and appearance. | 亲自向安东尼证实 |
[20:44] | That’s all very well, but… | 那很好 可是… |
[20:47] | I have no desire to take a long sea voyage. | 我不想坐船千里迢迢地去找他 |
[20:51] | – Do you? – No. | -你觉得呢 -我也不想 |
[20:53] | Besides, we’re not hungry. | 再说了 我们又不饿 |
[20:55] | And we need no grain. | 我们也不需要粮食 |
[20:58] | So what’s in it for us? | 这对我们有什么好处? |
[21:01] | How will you pay us for our trouble? | 你怎么补偿我们? |
[21:06] | What do you want? | 你们想要怎样? |
[21:12] | Pompeii’s become vulgar. | 庞培已经没落 |
[21:15] | I’d like a villa in Capri. | 我想在卡普里要一座别墅 |
[21:18] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[21:20] | What about you, Octavia? Do you want a villa? | 你呢 屋达维娅 你想要别墅吗 |
[21:25] | I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[21:27] | A villa would be nice. | 有座别墅挺不错的 |
[21:29] | Some gladiators would be fun as well. | 要是再来几个角斗士就更好了 |
[21:31] | Why not take cash and decide later? | 为什么不要现金 以后再做决定? |
[21:34] | – Good idea. Cash. – As you wish. | -好主意 现金 -如你所愿 |
[21:38] | Maecenas, have the newsreader announce they are leaving as soon as possible. | 米西奈斯 让新闻发言人 \宣布她们会尽早离开 |
[22:55] | I like birds. | 我喜欢小鸟 |
[23:01] | I don’t like eggs. There is something quite sordid about eggs. | 不喜欢鸟蛋 我觉得鸟蛋很脏 |
[23:05] | We shan’t serve them anymore. Unless you object, of course. | 我们不该继续养它们了 当然 除非你反对 |
[23:16] | Why are you sending Atia and Octavia to Egypt? | 你为什么要让阿提娅 和屋达维娅去埃及 |
[23:20] | – You heard why. – Well, yes, but that can’t be the real reason. | -你听到我说的了 -噢 是的 但那不是真正的原因 |
[23:24] | You know Antony will refuse what they ask. | 你知道安东尼一定 会拒绝她们的要求 |
[23:27] | It’s very likely. | 很有可能 |
[23:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:34] | You calculate… that if Antony turns Octavia away, | 你算计著… 如果安东尼拒绝屋达维娅 |
[23:38] | the people will feel that he has publicly humiliated his darling wife, | 人们会认为他公然 侮辱了他亲爱的妻子 |
[23:42] | that Queen Cleopatra has bewitched him, | 克娄巴特拉女王迷惑了他 |
[23:45] | and they will all turn against him. | 他们会开始反对他 |
[23:48] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[23:51] | But on the other hand, | 另一种可能是 |
[23:53] | if Antony still loves Atia and yields to her pleading, | 如果安东尼还爱著阿提娅 屈服与她的请求 |
[23:56] | then… so much the better. | 那就更好了 |
[24:00] | You’ll have your grain. | 你会得到你想要的粮食 |
[24:03] | Clever boy. | 聪明的小伙子 |
[24:05] | Good night, my dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[24:33] | I wish you’d stop that. | 我希望你别走了 |
[24:35] | We’ll get there no faster. | 我们不会因此而早到 |
[24:39] | Have I changed at all, do you think, since he last saw me? | 你觉得 我变了吗 自他上次见我之后 |
[24:44] | No. You’re just exactly as you were. | 没有 你跟从前一模一样 |
[24:48] | He’ll fall into your arms in a delirium of love. | 他会在极度兴奋中投入你的怀抱 |
[24:51] | Do you mean that? | 你说真的吗 |
[24:53] | No. | 不 |
[24:56] | You’ve become very mean, you know. Mean and bitter. | 你越来越刻薄了 你知道 刻薄又苦闷 |
[25:00] | You’ve become girlish and sentimental. | 你越来越像个小女孩般多愁善感 |
[25:04] | It’s disgusting, frankly. | 坦白的说 很恶心 |
[25:25] | No points. No points. | 不得分 不得分 |
[25:29] | I wasn’t ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[25:35] | Ten points to me. | 我得十分 |
[25:36] | Well done, Majesty. Well done. | 很好 殿下 很好 |
[25:38] | – Ready? – No, wait! | -准备好了吗 -没有 等一下 |
[25:40] | I beg thee! Wait! | 求您了 等一下 |
[25:44] | Useless old woman. Go away. | 跟老女人一样没用 滚 |
[25:58] | Vorenus, play with me. | 乌利纳斯 陪我玩 |
[26:05] | Throw it properly. | 认真点 |
[26:13] | Come on, then. | 那么 来吧 |
[26:24] | Good catch. | 接得好 |
[26:25] | Tell me more about my father. | 再跟我说说我父亲的事 |
[26:28] | I told you all that I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[26:30] | You’ve told me only what every fool knows. | 你跟我说的连傻瓜都知道 |
[26:33] | He was a great soldier, the people loved him, blah blah blah. | 他是个伟大的战士 人民爱戴他 等等等等 |
[26:39] | Tell me what he was like as a man. | 告诉我 作为一个人 他是怎样的 |
[26:43] | Well, he was… | 嗯 他… |
[26:46] | he was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[26:48] | He was a good man to have as a friend. | 他是个很好的朋友 |
[26:51] | You wouldn’t want him as an enemy. | 你不会想与他为敌 |
[26:53] | He had a nasty temper when he was roused. | 被激怒的时候 他的脾气很不好 |
[26:56] | When the battle was going hard and men were faltering, | 如果战局陷入困境 其他人开始退缩 |
[26:58] | that’s when you’d want to see your father at your side. | 你会希望有你的父亲站在你这边 |
[27:03] | Bravest man I’ve ever known. | 他是我所知的最勇敢的人 |
[27:08] | More. | 还有呢 |
[27:10] | Fine horseman. | 骑马好手 |
[27:12] | Bad gambler, though he’d never admit it. | 笨蛋赌徒 可是他从不承认 |
[27:15] | He liked the women. | 他喜欢美女 |
[27:17] | He liked to eat. | 他喜欢美食 |
[27:19] | He’d eat the whole table if you’d let him. | 如果你不阻止他 他能把整桌菜吃掉 |
[27:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:24] | I’ve always heard he was very… abstemious in his diet. | 我一直听说他… 饮食有度 |
[27:27] | Yeah, well, that would be right. | 是的 嗯 那是对的 |
[27:31] | There’s others knew him far better than I did. | 有人比我更了解他 |
[27:38] | – Where are they? – What’s wrong? | -他们在哪儿 -怎么了 |
[27:47] | What do you mean, here? | 什么意思 来这里? |
[27:49] | Their ship docked an hour ago. | 她们的船一个小时前就靠岸了 |
[27:51] | They’re on their way to the palace now. | 她们现在在来皇宫的路上 |
[27:53] | And they request an immediate audience with you! | 她们还要求立即与您会面 |
[27:55] | How delicious. | 真有趣 |
[27:57] | Wife and lover come together to see you. | 妻子和情人一同来看你 |
[28:00] | Hush, woman. | 安静 女人 |
[28:03] | – What do they want? – I don’t know. | -她们想要什么 -我不知道 |
[28:07] | What shall I tell them? They will be here. | 我该怎么跟她们说 她们马上就到了 |
[28:09] | Just, give… give… | 给我… 给我… |
[28:12] | give me time to think. | 给我时间想想 |
[28:15] | No. | 不 |
[28:18] | They would not have come of their own accord. | 她们不会是自己要来的 |
[28:22] | Octavian must have sent them here. | 一定是屋大维派她们来的 |
[28:25] | Sent them to do what? | 派她们来做什么 |
[28:27] | Why else send my wife | 噢 为什么派我的妻子来 |
[28:30] | except to effect some kind of… | 除非是想达成某种 |
[28:33] | reconciliation. | 和解 |
[28:34] | – Well, you must refuse her. – Obviously, yes. | -那你该拒绝她 -当然 |
[28:38] | But that… | 但是… |
[28:41] | that is exactly what he wants. | 那正中他的下怀 |
[28:45] | He is forcing me to choose publicly | 他强迫我做一个公开的选择 |
[28:48] | between her and… and you. | 在她…和你之间的 |
[28:52] | And when I turn her away, which I will, | 如果我把她赶走… 我也许真会这样 |
[28:55] | he will have his premise for war. | 他就有了开战的理由 |
[28:58] | Then why so glum? | 那又怎样? |
[29:01] | You have what you wanted. A war that he will start, | 这不正是你一直期望的吗 他挑起的战争 |
[29:04] | a war that you did not seek. | 而不是你在无理取闹 |
[29:06] | And still… | 但是 我… |
[29:09] | I do not like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[29:11] | He is… | 哈 他… |
[29:13] | he is striking | 他是从人民手中 |
[29:16] | at my support amongst the people. | 取代我的影响力 |
[29:18] | He… he will think he has outmaneuvered me. | 他…他会认为 他从策略上战胜了我 |
[29:21] | What matter? As long as you win the war. | 那又怎样?是非在乎实力 |
[29:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:28] | – I suppose so. – In any case… | -希望如此 -无论如何… |
[29:32] | we must be gracious hosts, ne? | 我们不能拒人千里 是吧? |
[29:36] | We shall throw a lovely party for them. | 我们要请她们吃喝玩乐 |
[29:38] | Charmian, send for the kitchen chamberlain. | 查米恩 叫厨房主管过来 |
[29:42] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[29:44] | No? We must be hospitable. | 不?我们得热情点 |
[29:52] | You’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你喜欢这样 是吧 |
[29:57] | Humiliating Atia. | 羞辱阿提亚 |
[30:02] | Watching her squirm as you play the queen. | 你扮演女王 看著她痛苦 |
[30:07] | Play the queen? | 扮演女王? |
[30:10] | I am a queen. | 我就是女王 |
[30:12] | – You know what I mean. – No. No, I don’t. | -你知道我的意思 -不 不 我不知道 |
[30:18] | You… you just want to flaunt our love in front of her. | 你…你只是想 在她面前炫耀我们的爱罢了 |
[30:23] | Why not? We love each other, don’t we? | 为什么不呢?我们互相爱著对方 不是吗 |
[30:28] | And you no longer love her. | 而且 你也不再爱她了 |
[30:30] | Why should she not know it? | 为什么不该让她知道? |
[30:39] | It’s an act of kindness. | 这是一个善举 |
[30:42] | Stop her pining for you. | 让她不再对你朝思暮想 |
[30:46] | I’m not wrong, am I? You do no longer love her. | 我没说错啊 你不再爱她了 |
[30:50] | Of course I no longer love her. | 当然 我不再爱她了 |
[30:55] | And you know I no longer love her. | 你知道我不再爱她了 |
[31:00] | But neither do I think she deserves public humiliation. | 但她也不该受到当众羞辱 |
[31:05] | That is the whole point. | 这就是重点 |
[31:08] | That is why they’re here, to be humiliated. | 这就是为什么他们来这儿 为了被羞辱 |
[31:14] | No, I don’t think she knows that. | 不 我认为她不知道 |
[31:17] | Else she would not be here. | 也不会来这儿 |
[31:21] | I think her fucking son | 我想她那混帐儿子 |
[31:25] | has manipulated her into it. | 已经在控制她了 |
[31:31] | Let’s kill them, then. | 那就杀掉她们 |
[31:37] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你刚才说了什么 |
[31:41] | Atia will not be humiliated… | 阿提亚不会受到羞辱… |
[31:44] | because Atia will be dead. | 因为她就要死了 |
[31:51] | Octavian will know that you’re not a man to be outmaneuvered. | 屋大维会知道你不是那种 他可以超越的人 |
[31:55] | It’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[32:02] | No. My people will despise me as a wife-killer. | 不 我的人会把我当成弑妻者 而看低我 |
[32:07] | Well, their ship sank on the way home. | 那他们的船就会驶回去了 |
[32:09] | – No. – It happens all the time. | -不 -这很正常的 |
[32:11] | No. I mean it. No! | 不 我讨厌这样 不 |
[32:13] | I see. Well, either you are a coward… | 我明白了 你是个懦夫 |
[32:19] | or you still have feelings for her. | 要不 你就是对她还有感情 |
[32:22] | Which is it? | 是哪个原因? |
[32:25] | Which is it? | 到底是为什么? |
[32:28] | Why don’t you shut your fucking mouth? | 你为什么不能闭上你那该死的嘴? |
[32:41] | Oh, you… | 哦 你… |
[33:19] | Gods, what a ghastly place. | 天哪 真是个可怕的地方 |
[33:22] | Big, though. | 很大 但 |
[33:24] | It’s a sure sign of vulgarity. | 很粗俗 |
[33:28] | Ptolemies were originally goatherds, you know? | 托勒密原来是牧羊的 你知道吗 |
[33:38] | Why are the doors not open? | 为什么这些门不开 |
[33:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[33:53] | No! | 不 |
[34:02] | This is outrageous. | 真可恶 |
[34:06] | The rudeness. | 无礼 |
[34:08] | It just goes to show… vulgar. | 粗俗 |
[34:10] | Royalty, indeed. | 事实上 是皇权 |
[34:12] | This heat’s unbearable. | 太热了 |
[34:14] | I think I’m going to faint. | 我想我快晕了 |
[34:17] | You would think they would bring us water. | 你想让他们给我拿点水来 |
[34:19] | – Can’t we go back to the ship? – Absolutely not. | -为什么不回到船里去 -当然不行 |
[34:21] | We’re staying here until these wretched people… | 我就一直在这等著 直到那些恶心的人出来 |
[34:24] | Oh, and about bloody time. | 该死的 |
[34:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:29] | Jocasta. Is it you? | 伊俄卡斯特 是你吗 |
[34:32] | Of course it’s me. Who else would I be? | 当然是我 不然是谁呢 |
[34:34] | What’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 这个吗 |
[34:35] | This? Her Majesty doesn’t like the Roman style on her women. | 女王不喜欢罗马女人的装扮 |
[34:39] | Quite irrational about the subject if you ask me. | 如果你问我的话 我是有点失去理智了 |
[34:42] | But anything for a quiet life. I rather like it now. | 但都是为了能过太平日子啊 我还挺喜欢现在这个样子 |
[34:46] | What are you doing here? Have you come for Crocodile Day? | 你来这儿干嘛?过这「假惺惺」的日子? |
[34:48] | That’s what I call it, anyway. I can’t get my mouth round their lingo. | 我是这么叫它的 我不会说方言 |
[34:52] | She will shriek. | 她会大叫 |
[34:54] | But I just pretend I’m a little mad, and she leaves off. | 而我呢 就假装有点不正常 她就会让我走了 |
[34:57] | Why is the door kept shut? Why is there no one here to greet us? | 为什么门是关著的 为什么没人出来迎接我们 |
[35:00] | Oh, I’m sure there’ll be someone along in a while. | 我想一会就会有人来了 |
[35:03] | Things move… ever so slow around here. It’s the heat. | 世事变迁…这里变动不大 高温 |
[35:07] | Listen, why don’t you go inside and tell Antony that we’re waiting to see him? | 听著 你为什么不进去 告诉安东尼我们在等著见他? |
[35:11] | Obviously, he’s not been informed that we’re here. | 很显然 他不知道我们在这儿 |
[35:13] | I couldn’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[35:15] | No one’s allowed to speak to Antony without she says so. | 不经她同意 任何人不得见安东尼 |
[35:18] | Except my dear little Posca. | 除了我的波士卡 |
[35:20] | And Lucius Vorenus, of course. | 当然还有卢修斯 乌利纳斯 |
[35:22] | I love your hair like that. | 我喜欢你这样的头发 |
[35:24] | Is that how people are wearing it now? | 现在人们都像这样吗 |
[35:26] | Thank Juno. Posca. | 谢天谢地 波士卡 |
[35:29] | – What in heaven’s name is… – Jocasta, what are you doing? | -她叫什么名字?-伊俄卡斯特 你在干什么? |
[35:32] | – I was only… – Quiet, woman! | -我只是… -安静点 |
[35:34] | Posca, where’s Antony? | 波士卡 安东尼在哪 |
[35:35] | Yes, yes! A great pleasure. | 是 是 很乐意效劳 |
[35:39] | Indeed, yes. Come along. | 真的 走 |
[35:43] | Posca? Posca? | 波士卡?波士卡? |
[35:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | They’ve all gone insane, obviously. | 他们都疯了 |
[36:44] | So hot. | 太热了 |
[36:59] | It’s for the best, you know. | 你知道的 这是为以后能更好 |
[37:02] | This palace life is no good for you. | 这样的宫廷生活对你不利 |
[37:07] | You need action. | 你要有所行动 |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:11] | You’ll be much more happy when the war begins. | 当战争打起时 你会愈加开心 |
[37:17] | – Vorenus. – Sir? | -乌利纳斯 -头 |
[37:23] | I have a delicate mission for you. | 我给你个特别任务 |
[37:37] | I’m glad to see you haven’t gone native, at least. | 我很开心看到至少你还没有回归自然 |
[37:41] | Perhaps you can talk some sense. | 也许你能讲出点道理来 |
[37:43] | What is the matter with these people? | 这些人都怎么了 |
[37:45] | Why hasn’t Antony been told of our arrival? | 为什么没告诉安东尼我们来了 |
[37:49] | I’ve been ordered by Triumvir Mark Antony to escort you both back to your ship, | 我由三人执政官之一马克.安东尼授权 护送你们回到船里 |
[37:53] | and to make sure that you leave Alexandria as soon as the wind allows. | 确认你们在风力允许的时候离开亚历山大 |
[38:05] | Without seeing him? | 都见不著他? |
[38:08] | He turns away the mother of his child? | 他撵走他孩子的母亲? |
[38:13] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[38:15] | It was she who ordered you to do this, wasn’t it? | 是不是她让你这么做的? |
[38:19] | Antony wouldn’t act so low. | 安东尼不会这么慢的 |
[38:21] | I take orders only from Mark Antony, madam. | 我只是服从马克.安东尼的命令 女士 |
[38:31] | No, we’re not going. | 不 我们不走 |
[38:32] | – Mother, I… – Madam… | -妈妈 我… -女士? |
[38:34] | We are not going. | 我们不走 |
[38:37] | I am not moving from this spot | 我不会离开这里 |
[38:39] | unless Antony comes down himself and tells me to go. | 除非安东尼他自己出来让我走 |
[38:42] | If you will not go willingly, I have been given orders | 如果你不愿意走的话 我已经被授权 |
[38:45] | to use whatever force necessary to remove you. | 可采取任何必须手段让你们离开 |
[38:47] | You would manhandle the women of the Julii? | 你将肆意粗暴对待朱利家的女人吗? |
[38:49] | No, but these men here… | 不 但这儿的男人们 |
[38:53] | they have no such scruples. | 他们不会有如此顾忌 |
[39:04] | – Antony! – Madam. | -安东尼 -女士 |
[39:05] | Come down, you bastard! | 滚开 狗娘养的 |
[39:07] | Madam, please! | 女士 请吧 |
[39:35] | You tell my husband that he’s cowardly scum. | 你告诉我丈夫他是个废物人渣 |
[39:40] | Tell him that. | 告诉他这些 |
[40:05] | You realize, of course, we’ll have to leave all our money behind. | 你了解的 显然 我们将失去所有的财产? |
[40:08] | – I don’t care! – We’re penniless. | -我不在乎 -我们将身无分文 |
[40:10] | I’m scared. I want to go home. Please, hurry. | 我害怕 我想回家 快点 |
[40:16] | – Going somewhere? – No. | -去哪儿?-没有啊 |
[40:18] | No. What makes you think that? | 不去哪 你怎么会这么认为? |
[40:22] | Please, Vorenus. | 求你了乌利纳斯. |
[40:24] | Don’t tell. Please don’t tell. | 别说出去 求你别说出去 |
[40:27] | Have mercy on us. | 对我们发发慈悲吧 |
[40:28] | They’ll kill us. They’ll throw us to the crocodiles. | 他们会杀了我们的 会把我们扔去喂鳄鱼 |
[40:31] | My wife is overwrought. | 我妻子太紧张了 |
[40:34] | We were merely going to take a stroll along the harbor | 我们只是要去海港上闲逛 |
[40:37] | to look at the ships. | 去看看船 |
[40:41] | Then you must hurry. | 那么你们得快点了 |
[40:44] | The wind is changing. The ships look best when the sails are set. | 风向要变了 帆竖起来时看著还不错 |
[40:48] | Come with us. | 和我们一起吧 |
[40:53] | – No. – War is sure to come now. | -不 -战争就要打起来了 |
[40:55] | This is no place for decent Romans. | 这里不适合正派的罗马人待 |
[40:58] | True, but I have responsibilities here. | 是的 但我有责任 |
[41:00] | Now is the time. | 时间到了 |
[41:07] | If you happen to see Titus Pullo, | 如果你碰到提图斯.波罗 |
[41:10] | ask him to kiss my children for me. | 让他帮我亲吻我的孩子们 |
[41:13] | I will do that. | 我会的 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Hello again. | 你好 又见面了 |
[42:02] | Sorry to trouble you. | 很抱歉麻烦你们了 |
[42:04] | Would you mind awfully if we hide here | 你们介意我们藏在这里吗? |
[42:07] | until this boat is at sea? | 一直等到船驶入大海? |
[42:15] | I’ve told you everything I remember. | 我记得的都告诉你了 |
[42:18] | There must be more than that. | 一定还有一些 |
[42:19] | Look to yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[42:22] | You are what remains of him. | 你能使他记起一些事情 |
[42:25] | Vorenus. | 乌利纳斯 |
[42:30] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[42:33] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[42:36] | Good. | 好 |
[42:38] | Good. | 好 |
[42:42] | And how was… Atia? | 阿提亚怎么样? |
[42:44] | I suppose she took it with her usual poise? | 我猜想她还是一贯的镇静吧? |
[42:48] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是? |
[42:53] | Well. Had to be done. | 已经办好了 |
[42:59] | Where’s Posca? I sent for him but he did not come. | 波士卡在哪 我叫他但他没来 |
[43:03] | I don’t know, sir. Do you wish me to go and look for him? | 我不清楚 长官 你要我去看看吗 |
[43:05] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[43:07] | It’s all right. | 就这样吧 |
[43:09] | I’m sure he’ll turn up. | 我相信他会露面的 |
[43:13] | Sir, your wife instructed me to tell you something. | 长官 你妻子让我转告你一些话 |
[43:18] | She instructed me to tell you that you are cowardly scum. | 她让我转告你 说你是个废物人渣 |
[43:24] | She did, did she? | 她这样说了? |
[43:29] | And… and what’s your opinion of that? | 那… 你怎么看呢? |
[43:32] | It’s not my place to have an opinion, sir. | 这不是我能发表意见的话题 长官 |
[43:35] | Nah. Tell me anyway. | 说吧 |
[43:37] | Is that an order? | 那是命令吗? |
[43:39] | Yes. That’s an order. | 是的 一个命令 |
[43:45] | You’re no coward. | 你不是废物 |
[43:49] | But you do have a strong disease in your soul. | 但你灵魂患了很严重的疾病 |
[43:54] | A disease that will eat away at you… | 它会吞噬你… |
[43:58] | until you die. | 直到你死去 |
[44:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[44:09] | And what is this disease? | 是什么病? |
[44:12] | I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. | 我不知道 我又不是医生 |
[44:15] | No. | 是啊 |
[44:16] | No, you’re not. | 是啊 你不是医生 |
[44:19] | So how can you be so sure of your diagnosis, then? | 那你怎么能下如此诊断? |
[44:25] | I recognize your symptoms. | 我了解你的症状 |
[44:29] | I have the same sickness. | 我也患了同样的病 |
[44:53] | Long one. | 来个远投 |
[45:16] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 妈妈 还有波士卡 |
[45:19] | And Posca. What a pleasant surprise. | 这个惊喜太让我高兴了 |
[45:22] | I gather Antony was not amenable to persuasion. | 我召集了没被安东尼说服的人 |
[45:27] | No, he was not. | 不 他不会 |
[45:29] | But you knew that, didn’t you? | 但你是知道的 不是吗 |
[45:35] | You wanted a villa in Capri. | 你想得到卡普里的一所别墅 |
[45:38] | Now you may have one. | 现在你能拥有了 |
[45:43] | Is Octavia well? | 屋达维娅还好吗? |
[45:48] | Posca has something here | 波士卡来这儿 |
[45:51] | that will help you destroy Antony. | 将帮你摧毁安东尼 |
[45:54] | – Mother, I am hoping… – Crush Antony and his queen. | -妈妈 我希望… -打倒安东尼和他的女王 |
[46:01] | And you can keep your damn villa. | 你留著那该死的别墅吧 |
[46:10] | You have something for me, Posca? | 你有什么要给我的 波士卡? |
[46:12] | It is the last will and testament | 这是安东尼和克娄巴特拉 |
[46:16] | of Antony and Cleopatra. | 最后意愿和遗嘱 |
[46:20] | To be opened and read only on the occasion of their death. | 只会在他们死的时候才会公开和公布 |
[46:23] | It is a despicable document. | 这是个可鄙的文件 |
[46:25] | Taken together with his repudiation of your sister, | 再加上他对你姐姐的批判 |
[46:28] | the Roman people would think a war against Antony not only inevitable, | 罗马人民一定会认为这次反安东尼的战争 虽然是不可避免的 |
[46:33] | but eminently desirable. | 但是是非常合理的 |
[46:36] | – Is it genuine? – It is genuine. | -是真的吗 -是真的 |
[46:41] | You are a good and loyal friend, Posca. | 你是一个忠诚的好朋友 波士卡 |
[46:57] | This one’s cooked himself for dinner. | 这个已经能让他自我毁灭了 |
[47:00] | He asks to be buried in Alexandria. | 他说要死后要埋在亚历山大 |
[47:02] | He declares Cleopatra his wife and that they are living gods. | 他宣布克娄巴特拉为他的妻子 他们已经住在一起了 |
[47:05] | She is Isis and he, Osiris. | 她是伊希斯女神 而他是奥斯里斯神 |
[47:08] | – It’s perfect. – Wait, wait. It’s better. | -太棒了 -等等 还有更好的 |
[47:11] | He leaves to his children by Cleopatra all the eastern provinces. | 他留给他和克娄巴特拉的孩子 整个东部省 |
[47:14] | And her son by Caesar is to be given Rome and the west. | 克娄巴特拉和恺撒的儿子 |
[47:16] | [罗马和西部] | |
[47:20] | Having rejected his loving wife Octavia, | 已经抛弃了他亲爱的妻子 屋达维娅 |
[47:24] | Mark Antony has coupled himself | 马克.安东尼 |
[47:26] | to the sorceress Cleopatra, | 和那个女巫沆瀣一气 |
[47:29] | promising her dominion of all Rome! | 让她得到整个罗马的所有权 |
[47:33] | He worships dogs and reptiles. | 他现在崇拜的是走狗和爬虫一类 卑鄙的人 |
[47:37] | He blackens his eyes with soot | 他的眼睛被烟灰熏黑了 |
[47:39] | like a prostitute. | 像妓女一类的 |
[47:41] | He dances and plays the cymbals | 他已经习惯低俗的尼罗河习俗 |
[47:44] | in vile Nilotic rites. | 跳著舞还敲著钹 |
[47:48] | I know how unhappy you are and I cannot blame you. | 我知道你们有多么不开心 我也不会责怪你们 |
[47:52] | For who would not weep when he hears | 当听说伟大的马克.安东尼 已经敬仰外来神 |
[47:54] | that the great Mark Antony pays homage to foreign gods? | 抛妻弃子 |
[47:59] | That he has abandoned his wife, | 以及他的祖国 |
[48:02] | his child and his country? | 有谁能不伤心呢? |
[48:05] | I am asked if he is gone mad, if he is bewitched. | 有人问我是不是疯了 被魔法蛊惑 |
[48:09] | I have no explanation. | 我无法回答 |
[48:11] | We may weep for him, but then we must do our duty, | 我们可以为他哭泣 但也必须担起我们的责任 |
[48:15] | for he is no longer a Roman, but an Egyptian. | 因为他不再是一个罗马人 而是一个埃及人 |
[48:19] | And what is left for us to do but fight him? | 除了战争我们还能做什么? |
[48:22] | Fight him and destroy him! | 与他作战 毁灭他 |
[48:37] | Pullo. My old friend, it’s good to see you. | 波罗 老朋友 真高兴看到你 |
[48:40] | – Sir. – Come, sit down. | -长官 -过来 坐 |
[48:53] | Posca tells me our friend Vorenus stands by Antony even now. | 波士卡告诉我你的朋友乌利纳斯 甚至到现在还站在安东尼那边 |
[48:58] | Loyal man, Vorenus. | 忠心的乌利纳斯 |
[48:59] | He sends you his best regards, | 他让我问候你 |
[49:02] | asked that you kiss his children for him. | 请你为他亲吻他的孩子们 |
[49:05] | – He’s all right, is he? – You know him. Iron as ever. | -他还好吧 -你了解他的 坚如磐石 |
[49:11] | – You and he are still friends, then? – Yes. | -那你和他还是朋友了?-是的 |
[49:15] | Very soon I will have to go east to end this thing with Antony. | 我很快就会去东部 与安东尼作个了断 |
[49:20] | I want you to come with me. | 我想你跟我一起去 |
[49:21] | – Why? – You are close to Vorenus. | -为什么 -你和乌利纳斯关系很近 |
[49:23] | He is close to Antony. It may be you can act as a mediator. | 他和安东尼关系很近 你可以作个调停者 |
[49:27] | Maybe we can save unnecessary bloodshed. | 那我们可能减少不必要的流血牺牲 |
[49:30] | Not to argue with you, but it doesn’t seem likely. | 不是要和你争论 但情况似乎不是这样 |
[49:34] | There are some will have to die, of course. Antony cannot be saved. | 当然有些是必须要死的 安东尼不能活 |
[49:38] | – The boy Caesarion will have to go, obviously. – Caesarion? | -那个男孩恺撒里奥显然也必须去死 -恺撒里奥? |
[49:41] | They have named him putative king of Rome, Pullo. | 他们已经公认他为罗马的国王了 波罗 |
[49:44] | He will have to die but… | 他必须得死 但是克娄巴特拉以及她和安东尼的孩子 |
[49:46] | perhaps Cleopatra and her children by Antony may be saved. | 可能会留下 |
[49:49] | – Preserve some stability. – Yes. | -为了稳定 -是的 |
[49:52] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[49:54] | I do not want to order you to come, Pullo, but I will if I have to. | 我不想命令你去 波罗 但如果不得不这样的话 我会这么做 |
[49:57] | No. No problem. | 不需要 没问题 |
[50:01] | – I’ll come. – Good. | -我会去 -好的 |
[50:10] | It will be like old times. | 将会像古时候一样 |
[50:14] | An adventure together. | 一起历险 |
[50:21] | So, Antony more or less forced Octavian into war. | 因此或多或少是安东尼把屋大维拉到战争中去的 |
[50:24] | Else the east would be lost to the gyppos. We wouldn’t want that, now would we? | 不然的话东部就会陷落于埃及人之手了 我们都不想那样 是吧 |
[50:27] | Worshipping a bunch of dogs and cats and what have you. | 崇拜一群猫狗 而你们有的是 |
[50:32] | Any road, the thing is, Octavian’s ordered me to go along with him. | 总之 事情就是这样 屋大维命令我和他一起去 |
[50:36] | So that’s what I’ll be doing. Going along with him. | 所以我要做的就是和他一起去 |
[50:39] | – Can I come with you? – No. Sorry. | -能带上我吗 -不 不能 |
[50:43] | You stay here with me. We’ll be fine. | 你和我待在这儿 我们都会没事的 |
[50:45] | You’ll hardly notice I’m gone. | 你们几乎没注意到我要走了 |
[50:47] | And the good news is, | 好消息是… |
[50:49] | I’m more than likely to see your father. | 我很快就要见著你们的父亲了 |
[50:56] | He sent word that I should give you all a kiss from him. | 他带话说我要给你们每人一个他的亲吻 |
[51:09] | If I see him, can I give him a kiss from you in return? | 如果我见著他 能回给他一个亲吻吗 |
[51:11] | No. He killed our mother. | 不 他杀死了我们的母亲 |
[51:16] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的 不是吗 |
[51:23] | You’re a hard one, you. | 你很倔 你 |
[51:25] | My father made me so. | 是我父亲让我变成这样的 |
[51:28] | I hear you. | 我听说过 |
[51:49] | While I’m away, there’ll be no trouble between you. | 当我离开时 你们之间不会有矛盾了 |
[51:52] | No skimming from the grain ration, no stealing of women, | 别瞒报粮食配额 不要偷情 |
[51:56] | nor any extortion, robbery, or arson… | 也不要勒索 抢劫 或是纵火 |
[52:00] | unless under direct license by Mascius. | 除非得到马修斯的直接许可 |
[52:03] | Anybody steps out of line, | 任何人越界的话 |
[52:05] | they’ll be sharing their dinner with Memmio. | 将把他的食物与摩密奥分享 |
[52:19] | Don’t forget your vinegar flask. | 别忘了你的醋瓶 |
[52:22] | Right. | 唔 是的 |
[52:25] | Give us a smile. Won’t be gone forever. | 笑笑 不会去很久的 |
[52:30] | If you really loved me, you’d take me with you. | 如果你真爱我的话 你该带我一起去 |
[52:35] | It’s a war, not a shopping trip. | 这是战争 不是购物旅行 |
[52:39] | – I can take care of myself. – I know you can. | -我能照顾好我自己 -我知道你能 |
[52:42] | Which is why I’m not worried about leaving you here. | 所以不担心你留在这儿 |
[52:44] | – Where are you going now? – Vinegar. | -你现在要去哪?-拿醋 |
[53:26] | Memmio? | 摩密奥? |
[54:45] | This is not happening. This isn’t happening. | 不可能是这样 不可能是这样 |
[54:51] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么? |
[54:53] | Why are you punishing me like this? | 你为什么要这样惩罚我? |
[54:55] | Oh, you selfish bastard. It’s me who’s dying. | 你这王八蛋 是我要死了 |
[54:59] | It’s not you who’s being punished, it’s me. | 不是惩罚你 是我 |
[55:04] | I’m gonna die. | 我要死了 |
[55:07] | It is as… as it should be. | 这是因果报应 |
[55:10] | What have you ever done? You’re a good woman. | 你曾经做过什么?你是个好女人 |
[55:15] | Don’t get sentimental on me now. | 现在不要为我而感伤 |
[55:18] | One thing I’m not is a good woman. | 有一件事 我不是个好女人 |
[55:20] | You’ve been good to me. | 你已经对我很好了 |
[55:22] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[55:25] | Eirene. | 伊莱尼 |
[55:28] | Eirene was a good woman. Not a she-wolf like me. | 伊莱尼是个好女人 不像我是只母狼 |
[55:34] | – She had her moments. – She was gonna give you a child. | -她有她的优点 -她就要给你生个孩子了 |
[55:41] | Fate had a different plan. | 命运的无奈 |
[55:46] | We’re happy enough, you and me. | 我们已经很幸福了 你和我 |
[55:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:57] | I can’t go to the afterlife with lies in my heart. | 我不能死后还在心里存有谎言 |
[56:00] | Nemesis won’t let me rest. | 复仇女神让我无法休息 |
[56:06] | What lies? | 什么谎言? |
[56:09] | What’s Nemesis want with you? | 为什么复仇女神要跟著你? |
[56:12] | Send these people away. | 叫其他人走开 |
[56:15] | Get out. | 都出去 |
[56:22] | Remember when I’m gone, | 当我走后要记得 |
[56:26] | what I did, | 我所做的 |
[56:29] | I did out of love for you. | 对不起你的事 |
[56:33] | Did what? | 做了什么? |
[56:38] | It was me | 是我… |
[56:40] | who killed Eirene | 杀死了伊莱尼 |
[56:42] | and your child. | 和你的孩子 |
[56:46] | I wanted you for myself. | 我想得到你 |
[56:48] | So I poisoned her. | 所以我对她下了毒 |
[57:07] | Goodbye, love. | 再见了 爱人 |