时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, | 从前在一个遥远的国度里 |
[00:55] | a certain man and a slightly less certain woman | 有个可靠的男人 和一位不怎么可靠的女人 |
[00:59] | kept bumping into one another. | 彼此不期而遇 |
[01:03] | They seemed to meet everywhere. | 他们似乎到任何地方都会相遇 |
[01:08] | on street corners. | 无论是街角 |
[01:12] | At parties. | 或是在派对里 |
[01:14] | It was almost as if they were dating accidentally. | 就好像偶然的约会一样 |
[01:17] | And then, after another chance meeting | 一次又一次等待下次的相遇 |
[01:20] | at a wealthy lawyer’s new son’s briss, | 在富有的律师儿子的庆生会里 |
[01:25] | they decided to pick a time to bump into each other on purpose. | 他们决定选个时间有意邂逅 |
[01:32] | Saturday, 10.30. The hottest new restaurant in Manhattan. | 星期六十点半 在曼哈顿最热门的餐厅 |
[01:37] | Samantha’s PR firm was handling the opening. | 莎曼珊的公关公司 负责这间餐厅的开幕式 |
[01:40] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:44] | So, isn’t Brian great? | 布莱恩好吗? |
[01:46] | Charlotte had a new boyfriend. | 夏绿蒂有新男友了 |
[01:48] | He had her big three – looks, manners, money. | 他有她要求的三个条件 |
[01:52] | He wants to buy a painting from my gallery. | 外貌、教养、有钱 他想跟我的画廊买画 |
[01:55] | Love and a commission, she couldn’t have been happier. | 爱情和一笔佣金 没有比这个使她更快乐的 |
[01:57] | – All right, it’s official, he’s late. – Who? | -好了,正式开始,他迟到了 -谁迟到了? |
[02:00] | – Mr. Big, who else? – Carrie, that’s great! Is it a date? | -大人物,不然还有谁? -凯莉,太好了,约会吗? |
[02:04] | No, he called it a ”thing”. He said meet me for a drink thing. | 不,他称之为相遇 一起喝杯饮料之类的 |
[02:08] | He never used the ”D” word. | 他从不用约会这样的字眼 |
[02:10] | Well, thing is good. Thing comes before date. | 相遇很好,约会总在相遇后 |
[02:13] | Let’s hope so. All right, I’m gonna go in. See you in there. | 希望如此,好了,我要进去了 待会儿见 |
[02:17] | Where did Skipper go? | 史奇普到哪里去了? |
[02:19] | How can you date that younger guy? They’re so unfocused. | 你怎么跟比你年轻的人约会? 他们太嫩了 |
[02:23] | We’re not dating, it’s a fuck thing. | 我们不是在约会 只是性伴侣 |
[02:26] | Girls, isn’t this fun? I’ve turned away 20 so far. | 女孩们,这里好玩吧? |
[02:30] | People are actually crying. | 很多人无法进入,差点哭出来 |
[02:40] | Something came up. He’s not gonna meet me. | 有事要发生,他没办法来 |
[02:44] | Listen to this and tell me if he’s not meeting me as a date | 听好并告诉我 他把这次视为正式约会 |
[02:48] | – or not meeting me as a friend. – All right. | -或者只是朋友的约会 -好,我懂 |
[02:52] | Sometimes you need a second opinion. | 有时候你需要朋友意见 |
[02:54] | With doctors, real estate men. | 当问题是有关医生 房地产或男人时 |
[02:57] | Well? | 如何? |
[02:58] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:01] | And I finished first in my litigation class. | 我已听取完证词 |
[03:04] | How pathetic do I feel asking you if a guy kinda likes me? | 真可悲 我竟想问你他是否有点喜欢我 |
[03:10] | – There you are! – Hey! | -你们可来了 -你好 |
[03:14] | Carrie, Miranda, | 凯莉,这位是米兰达 |
[03:16] | this is the hottest chef in New York, Jon. | 他是纽约这里最受欢迎的大厨 约翰 |
[03:20] | Jon. J-o-n. No ”H”, no last name. | 约翰J-o-N,少了H 也没有姓氏 |
[03:24] | His strudel was so fabulous he didn’t need one. | 他烘焙的点心无人能及 |
[03:26] | – And this is his very cute friend, Sam. – Hey. | -这是他的朋友,山姆 -你好 |
[03:30] | Sam? Who’s named Sam? | 山姆?哪位是山姆? |
[03:33] | – Me. Can I get you a drink? – oh, good luck, the bar is packed. | -是我,能请你喝杯饮料吗? -祝你好运,吧台那儿挤满人 |
[03:37] | No problem, the bartender’s a buddy of mine. | 没问题的,酒保是我好朋友 |
[03:40] | – Miranda? – Martini. | -米兰达呢? -一杯马丁尼 |
[03:42] | 20-something guys always know the really important ”B” people – | 二十多岁的小伙子 总和几项东西有关 |
[03:47] | busboys, bouncers. | 服务生,保镳 |
[03:49] | Plus, they have cute butts. | 外加他们有可爱的屁股 |
[03:52] | That’s The Times critic. I’d better go. | 泰唔士报的评论找我 我该走了 |
[04:10] | Did I mention I’m sleeping with him? | 我提过我跟他上床的事吗? |
[04:15] | Skipper! | 史奇普! |
[04:19] | He’s lost. We gotta… | 他走失了,我们… |
[04:24] | They stopped making martinis, I got rum and Cokes, is that ok? | 酒保不供应马丁尼了 我这里有兰姆加可乐,要吗? |
[04:27] | Well, I hate rum and I hate Coke, but thanks. | 我讨厌兰姆 也讨厌可乐,不过谢了 |
[04:30] | – Martinis, ladies? – Well, look at you. | -小姐们,你们的马丁尼 -真有你的 |
[04:34] | – I was a waiter at TGlF. – Fabulous. | -我曾是星期五餐厅的服务生 -太好了 |
[04:40] | – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:41] | – Sam. – Skipper. | -山姆 -史奇普 |
[04:44] | They liked each other immediately. | 他们马上彼此有好感 |
[04:46] | You want to see something? | 你想看看什么吗? |
[04:53] | Can you narrow that down a little bit? | 你能把问题范围缩小点吗? |
[04:57] | Wait. I didn’t… | 等等,我还没… |
[05:01] | No fair! Do it over. Let me see. | 不公平,再一次,让我看 |
[05:06] | – Hey! | -你好 -你好 |
[05:08] | – It’s you. – I’ve been looking all over for you. | -是你 -我到处找你 |
[05:11] | And here you are, holding a tongue. | 原来你在这里 在看别人的舌头 |
[05:14] | – You said you weren’t coming. – I said I’d try to make it. | -你说你不来的 -我说我尽量 |
[05:18] | Well, yeah, but then you said that… | 对,但你后来又说… |
[05:20] | – What did I say? – Never mind, never mind. | -我说什么? -算了… |
[05:23] | You’re here, you have an hour. Let’s have a drink. | 你来了,有一个小时的时间 我们喝一杯 |
[05:25] | I was trying to get inside for 30 minutes, and was looking for you for 20. | 我花了三十分钟才进来 然后找你找了二十分钟 |
[05:29] | That leaves me with just enough time to tell you that, I’m out of time. | 这时间够让我告诉你 我没空了 |
[05:34] | You have fun. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[05:36] | Men in their 40’s are like The New York Times crossword puzzle. | 男人年过四十 就像纽约时报上的填字游戏 |
[05:39] | Tricky, complicated, and you’re never sure you’ve got the right answer. | 狡猾又复杂,而你永远 不确定是否得到正确答案 |
[05:43] | This place is tired. | 待在这里好累 |
[05:47] | – Do you want to get out of here? – Sure. | -你想离开这里吗? -当然 |
[05:53] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[05:55] | A short cab ride later, Samantha, Jon, no ”H”, Sam and l | 几分钟车程后,莎曼珊 约翰,山姆和我 |
[05:59] | found ourselves at the nearby 20-something club. | 出现在附近 二十几岁年轻人待的俱乐部里 |
[06:03] | I can’t believe you made Jon leave his own opening. | 我真不敢相信你居然 |
[06:06] | He’s too happening to be seen someplace borderline tired. | 让约翰离开自己餐厅的开幕式 他高兴到分不清地方的界线了 |
[06:10] | It was a tough town, hot places had the life span of a med fly. | 冷酷的城市,热闹的地方 生命飞快得过去 |
[06:14] | – Samantha, everybody is in their 20’s. – And so are we. | 莎曼珊 这里都是二十几岁的小伙子 我们也是 |
[06:20] | As I glanced around the room, | 当我环顾四周 |
[06:22] | I was amazed at the variety of 20-something guys. | 惊讶地发现 许多不同的年轻小伙子 |
[06:27] | The groovy guy. | 有时髦的家伙 |
[06:29] | The corporate guy. | 有绅士风度的家伙 |
[06:32] | The jock guy. | 游手好闲的家伙 |
[06:34] | The underage guy. | 涉世未深的家伙 |
[06:41] | There you are! How are you? | 你来了,你好吗? |
[06:46] | – Big couch. – oh, here. | -好大的沙发 -坐这里 |
[07:00] | I don’t weigh too much? | 我不会太重吧? |
[07:02] | You weigh like nothing. | 你轻到像是没有重量一样 |
[07:04] | What’s cuter than that? | 真可爱 |
[07:07] | As we took a swig from our pony-necked beers, | 我们喝的瓶装啤酒 就好像给了我们一双翅膀 |
[07:10] | I remembered another type of 20-something guy. | 我记得另外一型二十岁小伙子 |
[07:13] | So, what’s it like to kiss with that thing in? | 和你嘴里的舌环接吻 是什么感觉? |
[07:17] | You want to find out? | 你想知道吗? |
[07:23] | The really good kisser guy. | 还有善于接吻的家伙 |
[07:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:41] | – I am so fucked. – What’s wrong? | -我被搞得快疯了 -怎么了? |
[07:44] | No, I mean, literally. I’ve been fucked every way you can be. | 我的意思是… 我们试尽所有的做爱方法 |
[07:48] | If you keep talking like that, I’ll have to charge you by the minute. | 如果你继续用这种方式说话 我要向你以分计费 |
[07:51] | As I searched for my morning Marlboro Light, | 找适合早上抽万宝路淡烟时 |
[07:54] | Samantha proceeded to give me a run down of her night with Jon. | 莎曼珊继续跟我叙述 昨晚和约翰的种种 |
[07:57] | No ”H”, no inhibitions. | 少了H,也少了约束 |
[08:00] | We did it with him on top. Me on top. | 我们做了,姿势轮流在上面 |
[08:04] | Me on my side. | 我在侧边 |
[08:06] | Him on his side? | 然后换他在侧边? |
[08:07] | oh, my God, yes. | 天啊,没错 |
[08:09] | on his back, on his side, on his face. | 从背后,旁边,正面 |
[08:13] | – Have you ever done that? – It’s too early to remember. | -你有没有尝试过这样? -太早起床想不起来 |
[08:16] | Well, do it immediately. It is fabulous. | 赶快做吧,真的很棒 |
[08:18] | These guys in their 20’s, are up for anything. | 这些二十出头的小伙子 看到什么都能兴奋 |
[08:21] | How did it go with you and Sam? | 你和山姆进展得如何? |
[08:25] | We kissed. | 我们接吻 |
[08:27] | Just kissed? | 只有接吻? |
[08:29] | No. We just kissed for five hours, | 不止,我们接吻了五个小时 |
[08:32] | at the club, in front of the club, on the corner of the club. | 在俱乐部里的每个地方 |
[08:36] | I forgot how much fun it is to just kiss, you know, | 我几乎忘了接吻的乐趣 |
[08:39] | even if I did only get two hours sleep. | 即使害我只睡两小时 |
[08:41] | I didn’t sleep at all. | 我根本没睡 |
[08:43] | As Samantha went on about her sexual escapades, | 当莎曼珊还在向我炫耀时 |
[08:46] | I glanced at my arm. | 我瞥见我的手臂 |
[08:48] | There it was in Bic blue. | 上面有蓝色的墨水 |
[08:50] | 20-something Sam’s phone number. | 是二十多岁的山姆的电话 |
[08:53] | I had this urge to call but I’d just left him. | 我很想打给他 但我采取先按兵不动 |
[08:56] | My lips were still swollen. | 我的嘴唇还肿肿的 |
[08:58] | Why this sudden craving? | 为什么突然会有这种渴望? |
[09:01] | Are men in their 20’s the new designer drug? | 男人二十岁就是最新的春药 |
[09:04] | Yes, Samantha, Miranda and I were all recreational users, | 是的,莎曼珊,米兰达和我 都是愉悦享乐者 |
[09:08] | but were we getting into something we couldn’t handle? | 但我们会不会惹上什么麻烦 是连我们都不能控制的呢? |
[09:10] | ok, we were attracted to younger men for various reasons. | 我们因为种种原因 被年轻的男人吸引 |
[09:14] | But I couldn’t help but wonder, what do they see in us? | 无法自拔,但我很纳闷 他们怎么看待我们呢? |
[09:19] | Women in their 30’s are just so grateful. | 女人年过三十实在是太好了 你所做的任何蠢事、好事 |
[09:21] | Every bullshit, nice thing you do is like throwing food to the starving. | 就像丢食物给饥荒的人一样 (杰克李威斯25岁 喜欢打棒球、溜狗) |
[09:31] | They give great head and know a lot about wine. | 她们非常感谢 并知道很多关于酒的事 (瑞奇史汀27岁 股票分析师) |
[09:38] | They remind me of my mom. | 她们使我想起我妈 (堤姆沃克24岁 医学院学生) |
[09:45] | They know who they are and what they want. And I like that. | 她们知道自己是谁 想要什么,而我喜欢这样 (史基波强森27岁 网站设计家) |
[09:57] | Two words – smart, pussy. | 只有两个词可以形容 聪明、性感 (法蓝德金17岁高中生) |
[10:03] | Later that week, Miranda and I compared notes. | 那星期过后 米兰达和我交换心得 |
[10:05] | Shouldn’t we be dating men our own age? | 我们是不是应该 和年纪相差不多的男人约会? |
[10:08] | Good luck finding one. | 能找到真是你的运气 |
[10:10] | There are no available men in their 30’s in New York. | 在纽约没有三十几岁的好男人 |
[10:13] | Giuliani had them removed along with the homeless. | 朱立安尼把他们 连同流浪汉一起赶走了 |
[10:16] | What’s really going on here? I mean, is it younger men feel safer? | 到底怎么了? 年轻人比较有安全感吗? |
[10:21] | What’s really going on here is sex. | 关键在于性 |
[10:23] | Good old-fashioned, eager to please, do what I tell you to, Eagle Scout sex. | 全套服务,渴望取悦对方 照我的话做,高级童子军性爱 |
[10:28] | But I’m not having sex. It’s a kissing thing. | 但我还没做爱,只是接吻而已 |
[10:31] | So what’s the big deal? It’s just a fling. | 那又如何?只是一时的享乐 |
[10:34] | It’s not like we’re throwing out our schedules or anything. | 又不是把我们的计划都抛开 或什么都不管了 |
[10:37] | Sweetie, I gotta go. I’m late for a meeting with my editor. | 甜心,我得走了 和编辑的会议我迟到了 |
[10:44] | I didn’t want to tell her I cancelled lunch with my editor | 我不想说 我取消了和编辑的开会 |
[10:46] | to go to Banana Republic and help 20-something Sam pick a shirt. | 陪二十多岁的山姆 到香蕉共和国去买衬衫 |
[10:57] | As I helped him try them on, I thought… | 当我帮他穿上时,我想… |
[11:00] | he’s sweet, fun, and I think he likes me. | 他很甜又有趣,我想他喜欢我 |
[11:03] | Could he be more than a fling? | 他对我而言 会不会不只是一时的迷惑? |
[11:05] | Could he be a potential boyfriend? | 他可能成为我的男友人选吗? |
[11:08] | Please. This isn’t Gap. | 拜托,这里不是没有别人 |
[11:15] | And speaking of potential boyfriends. | 说到男友人选 |
[11:18] | That week the crossword puzzle asked me to meet him for a drink, blank. | 这周玩填字游戏的男人 邀我去喝一杯 |
[11:22] | Not quite a date, five letters, starts with ”T”. | 还不算是约会 只是喝一杯而已 |
[11:30] | Whoever this is, I can’t talk. I’m late for a drink thing. | 哪位,我现在无法说话 我约喝酒要迟到了 |
[11:32] | I just need five minutes. I’m meeting Brian and I don’t know what to do. | 五分钟就好,我要去见布莱恩 我不知道该怎么做才好 |
[11:35] | – About what? – Well, last night after a movie, | 是关于什么事的? |
[11:38] | we were walking down 2nd Avenue… | 昨晚看完电影后 我们漫步到第二大道… |
[11:41] | Four minutes, Charlotte! | 只剩四分钟了,夏绿蒂 |
[11:43] | I can’t just blurt out what he asked me, it’s embarrassing. | 他问我的话我无法说出口 太难为情了 |
[11:47] | What did the perfect boyfriend ask? | 这位完美男友问了什么? |
[11:51] | Meet me in front of your apartment in ten minutes. | 十分钟后在你的公寓门口见 |
[11:56] | ok, words are essential. Tell me exactly how he worded it. | 措辞很重要 告诉我他是怎么说的 |
[12:00] | We’ve been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. I really like you. | 他说:我们约会了好几个礼拜 我真的很喜欢你 |
[12:04] | Tomorrow night after dinner, I want us to have anal sex. | 明日晚餐后 我希望我们能肛交 |
[12:08] | ok, next stop is gonna be 62nd and Madison. | 下一站在麦迪逊街62号停 |
[12:11] | – 62nd and Madison? – We’re picking up Miranda. | -麦迪逊街62号? -我们要接米兰达 |
[12:13] | – No, God, no. – Then we’re picking up Samantha. | -天啊,不 -然后我们还要去接莎曼珊 |
[12:17] | You need all the support you can get and I’m late for drinks with Big. | 你需要所有你能得到的援助 我和大人物的约会已经迟到了 |
[12:21] | oh, that’s great. | 那真是太好了 |
[12:22] | Even in her state of abject blackness, Charlotte was a dating optimist. | 夏绿蒂即使在黑暗难堪情况里 她始终是个乐观的约会者 |
[12:27] | – How much do you like him? – A lot. | -你有多喜欢他? -很喜欢 |
[12:30] | Dating a few months until someone better comes along a lot? | 你是抱着 骑驴找马的心态较多? |
[12:33] | or marrying him and moving to East Hampton a lot? | 还是愿意为他远嫁东汉普顿? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. I’m not sure. | -我不知道,还不确定 |
[12:37] | Well, you better get sure real quick. | -你最好赶快确定 |
[12:39] | – You’re scaring me. – Don’t scare her. | -你在吓我 -别吓她 |
[12:41] | It’s all about control. | 都跟控制有关,如果他已到了 |
[12:43] | If he goes up there, there’s going to be a shift in power. | 需要有力量来转移 |
[12:45] | Either he’ll have the upper hand or you will. | 不是他在上就是你在上 |
[12:48] | There’s a camp that believes whoever holds the dick, holds the power, but… | 会像帐篷一样 谁握住棚柱,谁就握住力量 |
[12:51] | Hello! You’re driving. | 开你的车 |
[12:54] | The question is… | 问题是…若他勃起对着你屁股 |
[12:56] | if he goes up your butt, will he respect you more or less? | 他会尊重你比较多还是少? |
[12:59] | That’s the issue. | 这才是重点 |
[13:00] | No, no-smoking cab. | 在车内不能吸烟 |
[13:03] | Sir, we’re talking up the butt. A cigarette is in order. | 先生,我们大谈屁股 抽烟是适当的 |
[13:07] | Front, back, who cares? A hole is a hole. | 前面、后面,谁在乎? 洞就是洞 |
[13:10] | – Can I quote you? – Don’t be judgmental. | -我能引述你的话吗? -别太主观下定论 |
[13:12] | You could use a little back door. | 你可以使用小后门 |
[13:14] | – I’m not a hole. – Honey, we know. | -我不是洞 -宝贝,我们知道 |
[13:17] | Look, all I’m saying is, that this is a physical expression | 听着,我要说的是 这是生理表现 |
[13:20] | that the body was designed to experience. | 我们被设计有此功能 |
[13:23] | And PS, it’s fabulous. | 附注,那真是太棒了 |
[13:25] | What are you talking about? I went to Smith. | 你在说什么?我受过高等教育 |
[13:28] | I’m just saying with the right guy, and the right lubricant… | 我只是在说要和对的人 还有对的润滑剂… |
[13:37] | – What was that? – A preview. | -那是什么? -预告 |
[13:51] | Well, I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:55] | Same time, same place. Just you and me. | 相同的时间,相同的地方 只有你跟我 |
[14:01] | Well, sort of. Meet my friend, Jack. | 差不多,这是我朋友,杰克 |
[14:07] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[14:10] | Marvelous. My second divorce. | 好极了,我第二次离婚 |
[14:13] | The bitch is getting everything the first didn’t. | 第二位拿走所有第一位没拿的 |
[14:15] | There he was, right in the middle of my drink thing – Mr. Marvelous. | 是他打扰了我的“喝一杯”约会 这位好极了先生 |
[14:22] | Jesus, look at that beautiful woman. | 天啊,你看那位美女 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna go ask her to join us for dinner. Excuse me. | 我要去邀她来跟我们共进晚餐 借过 |
[14:37] | He called me, crying. | 他打电话给我,嚎啕大哭 |
[14:45] | Do you forgive me? | 你会原谅我吧? |
[14:48] | Here’s what. | 听着 |
[14:54] | Why don’t you two have a guys night? | 你们俩何不拥有男人之夜? |
[14:56] | You know, talk, cry, shoot bear. | 可以聊天,哭闹,射飞镖 |
[15:00] | I’m way behind on my column anyway. | 我得赶我的专栏了 |
[15:02] | Here. Next round on me. | 拿去,下次轮到我 |
[15:06] | We’ll do our thing another time. | 改天再约 |
[15:09] | Sure? | 你确定? |
[15:14] | Abso-fucking-Iutely. | 非常确定 |
[15:16] | I didn’t know what I was supposed to feel. | 我不知道我应该有什么感觉 |
[15:19] | Confused, sad, rejected? | 是混乱,伤心还是难过? |
[15:23] | I decided to walk to clear my head. | 我决定用散步来和缓我的思绪 |
[15:25] | Also, I just left my cab fare on the table. | 因为坐计程车的费用 花在刚才桌上的那杯酒 |
[15:28] | So I walked. I walked 48 blocks in $400 shoes. | 所以只好走路 我用四百块的鞋子走过48条街 |
[15:39] | I just needed something to take the edge off. | 我需要某个东西救我脱离 |
[15:46] | A little kiss to make me feel better. | 来一点香吻会让我好过些 |
[16:04] | But now, it wasn’t working – I wasn’t getting the same rush. | 但现在不是在赶工作 我不需要赶时间 |
[16:08] | Tonight, I needed more. | 今晚,我需要更多 |
[16:12] | Charlotte wondered when relationships had gotten so complicated. | 夏绿蒂担心 何时关系变得如此复杂 |
[16:16] | She yearned for the time when dinner was followed by dessert, | 她希望晚餐后来的是甜点 |
[16:18] | not lubricant. | 而不是润滑剂 |
[16:21] | I can’t, Brian. I want to, but I can’t. | 布莱恩,我不行 我想要,但是不行 |
[16:25] | Actually, that’s not true. I don’t want to. | 实际上,那不是真的 我并不想 |
[16:28] | or I do. I don’t know what I want. I’m afraid if I don’t, you’ll dump me | 或者我想,我不知道想要什么 我担心如果我不做你会甩了我 |
[16:32] | and if I do, I’ll be the up-the-butt girl. I don’t want to be the-up-the-butt girl. | 如果我做了,会变成翘臀女孩 我不想变成翘臀女孩 |
[16:35] | Men don’t marry the up-the-butt girl. Who ever heard of Mrs. Up-the-butt? | 男人不想娶翘臀女孩 有谁听过翘臀太太吗? |
[16:39] | No, no, no. I can’t. | 不…我不行 |
[16:42] | I want children and nice bedding. | 我喜欢小孩和好的寝具 |
[16:45] | I just can’t handle this right now. | 现在我无法接受 |
[16:48] | Can we fuck the regular way? | 我们能正常地做爱吗? |
[16:52] | Yes, please. | 可以 |
[16:58] | That night they made love the Charlotte way… | 那晚他们以夏绿蒂的方式做爱 |
[17:02] | polite and respectful on 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets. | 有礼貌并且很尊重的 在三百针的埃及纯棉床单上 |
[17:07] | Meanwhile, downtown… | 与其同时,在城里… |
[17:12] | That was really great. | 那真是太美了 |
[17:17] | – You know. – Yeah? | -你知道的 -知道什么? |
[17:20] | When you lay like that, | 当你这样躺着时… |
[17:23] | you have the cutest little wrinkles on your neck. | 脖子上有最可爱的小纹路 |
[17:26] | Samantha realized as long as she dated someone younger, | 莎曼珊了解 只要她和比较年轻的人约会 |
[17:30] | she would always be older. | 她总是比较老的一方 |
[17:32] | She gave up 20-somethings right then and there. | 她想到此 立刻放弃和二十几小伙子约会 |
[17:35] | As Samantha went cold turkey… | 莎曼珊一步步冷却… |
[17:39] | I got in deeper and deeper. | 我越陷越深 |
[17:49] | – That was… – Totally awesome. | -这真是… |
[17:51] | I was hooked. Gone. | -太不可思议了 我上钩了,被钓走了 |
[17:54] | Who cares about age, crossword puzzles, | 谁在乎年纪和填字游戏 |
[17:56] | the cab money I’d left on the table? | 也不在乎留在桌上的计程车费 |
[17:58] | This felt so good. I’d do anything to keep this high. | 这感觉真好 做任何事只为让自己兴奋 |
[18:02] | And just when I thought I couldn’t get any higher. | 我想没有比这更高潮的 |
[18:05] | He spooned me. | 他爱抚我 |
[18:16] | I woke up wanting more, or maybe not. | 我醒来期待更多 结果完全相反 |
[18:20] | In the gray morning light, everything looked completely different. | 早晨灰白的阳光下 一切看起来都不一样了 |
[18:26] | Candles from Urban outfitter, dirty laundry, a pizza box. | 市中心装饰店的蜡烛 脏衣服和披萨的空盒子 |
[18:31] | Suddenly, reality hit. | 突然间被现实击中 |
[18:33] | I’m in a 20-something apartment. | 我在二十几岁小伙子的公寓 |
[18:37] | – Morning, babe. – Morning. | -宝贝,早安 -早安 |
[18:40] | Fuck! I had this amazing dream. | 我做了一个奇怪的梦 |
[18:44] | My father and my ex-girlfriend were, like, dead or something. | 我爸和我前女友死了之类的梦 |
[18:49] | How you doing? Nice to see you. | 你还好吗?很高兴见到你 |
[18:51] | – Coffee, I need coffee. – It’s in the kitchen. | -咖啡,我要喝咖啡 -厨房里有 |
[18:54] | And I had these big hands, like big aluminum hands. | 我有这双大手,像是铝做的 |
[19:01] | And I lived in this like big missile silo that was totally nuclear | 我像是住在飞弹基地 那全都是核武 |
[19:06] | surrounded by like my enemies and shit, | 被敌人的舰队包围 |
[19:09] | and one by one, they’d run at me. | 一艘接一艘,都瞄准我 |
[19:12] | They got inside somehow. I don’t remember, but they’d run at me | 他们都躲在里面 记不清楚,但都瞄准我 |
[19:17] | and I would crush them to pieces with my big aluminum hands. | 我用这双铝制的大手 把他们摧毁成碎片 |
[19:21] | I, like, crushed this one guy. He had no face and stuff, but I crushed him. | 我摧毁了那家伙,他没有脸 也没有内在,但我摧毁了他 |
[19:28] | I could crush anything with these big fucking hands, man. | 我能用这双手打败任何人 |
[19:32] | You don’t have any coffee, you don’t have any coffee filters. | 你这里没有咖啡 没有泡咖啡的滤纸 |
[19:36] | oh, I’ll make that. That’s all right. | 我会泡的,没问题 |
[19:38] | oh! And you were in the dream. | 你还在梦里 |
[19:40] | As this beautiful unicorn woman with glass eyes. | 还有这位独角兽女人 有玻璃般的眼珠 |
[19:45] | You, coffee. Me, bathroom. | 你去泡咖啡,我去上厕所 |
[19:47] | That would make a kick-ass song, wouldn’t it? | 可以哼厕所歌,对不对? |
[19:50] | – Unicorn woman. – Coffee. | -独角兽女人 -去泡咖啡 |
[20:00] | oh, that’s my roommate. | 那是我室友 |
[20:04] | Every fiber in my 30-something being was screaming, you’re too old for this. | 在我三十几岁的年纪里 常觉得太老了不适合做这种事 |
[20:10] | And just when I thought I couldn’t sink any lower. | 正当我想情况不能再糟时 |
[20:15] | I need toilet paper! | 我要卫生纸 |
[20:17] | I’m just using the last of it to make the coffee. | 我把最后的纸用来泡咖啡了 |
[20:27] | I decided the way to break free | 我决定从沉沦中解脱 最好的方式 |
[20:29] | was to move from one addiction to an even bigger one. | 就是陷入另一个更大的欲望 |
[20:34] | Shoes. | 也就是买鞋子 |
[20:37] | A couple of blocks and way too much money later, | 经过几条街和花了不少钱后 |
[20:40] | I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life. | 我了解我的人生 进入新的有趣的一章 |
[20:44] | I had out-grown the boys of my past | 我对过去的男孩来说太成熟 |
[20:46] | and not quite grown into the men of my future. | 对未来的男人来说 我又不够成熟 |
[20:51] | Hi, how are ya? | -你好 -你好吗? |
[20:53] | Why is it in a city of ten million men, | 为什么在这有 上千万男人的城市中 |
[20:56] | you always see the one you don’t want and never see the one you… | 总是遇到你不想见的那一个 却永远遇不到你… |
[21:00] | – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[21:03] | – What are you doing down there? – oh, it’s a wobbly table. | -你在下面做什么? -这桌子不太稳 |
[21:06] | Guess I have the touch. Would you care to join us? | 还好我手扶着 你要不要加入我们? |
[21:10] | Hinge. | 关键 |
[21:12] | What? | 什么? |
[21:13] | Your crossword puzzle. Five letters, to bring together. Hinge. | 你的填字游戏,差五个字母 就完成了,那个字是“关键” |
[21:18] | – Well, nice seeing you. Bye. – Excuse me. | -很高兴见到你,再见 -稍待 |
[21:22] | Just so you know, I would have gotten hinge on my own. Maybe. | 只想告诉你,或许 我找到自己的关键所在了 |
[21:28] | I have no doubt. | 我相信 |
[21:29] | Now Jack’s hooked up, I’m single again. | 现在杰克有了新对象 而我又恢复单身了 |
[21:32] | Maybe we could have dinner sometime? | 也许我们能一起共进晚餐 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[21:36] | I’m good at crossword puzzles. I’m not so good at people puzzles. | 我擅长玩填字游戏 却不擅长猜别人的谜语 |
[21:40] | Anywhere you want. Just you and me. | 地点任你选,只有我和你 |
[21:45] | Call me. | 你再打电话给我 |
[21:49] | As I walked away, I had a thought – | 当我离去时,我有个想法 |
[21:51] | maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down | 也许所有的男人都像毒品一样 有时候他们使你低潮 |
[21:54] | and sometimes, like now, they get you so high. | 有时候,就像现在 他们让你神魂欲醉 |
[22:00] | Damn. | 真该死 |
[22:01] | It would have been so cool if I hadn’t looked back. | 如果我不回首,那真是太酷了 |