时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | The island of Manhattan is a cozy village | 曼哈顿是个舒服的地方 |
[00:48] | populated by seven million individuals, | 人口有七百万人 |
[00:51] | who all behave like they own the sidewalk. | 在这里大家各行其道 |
[00:55] | But lately it seemed as if the city had been reduced to only two people… | 但近来纽约似乎只剩下两个人 |
[01:00] | us. | 只剩下我们 |
[01:02] | Four-hour conversations flew by, and a few days apart felt like weeks. | 在一起时光阴飞逝 分开时又度日如年 |
[01:07] | I realized that Einstein’s law of relativity | 我认为 |
[01:10] | would have to be amended to explain the peculiar effects of infatuation. | 爱因斯坦的相对论需要修改 特别是当你沉溺在爱河中时 |
[01:18] | Hello? | 哪位? |
[01:20] | I’m trying to reach a Miss Bradshaw. | 我要找布雷萧小姐 |
[01:22] | She used to be a friend of mine. | 我们以前是好朋友 |
[01:24] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[01:25] | Wait, I think I recognize that voice. | 等一下,我认得那个声音 |
[01:28] | I meant to call you, I’ve just been… | 我一直想打电话给你 但是… |
[01:32] | – Fucking your brains out? – Yeah, well, that’s the least of it. | -你玩昏头了? -没错 |
[01:36] | I don’t think that I have been hit this hard since… | 我从没这么认真过 自从… |
[01:40] | No, I won’t compare it to anything, | 不,我无法比较 |
[01:42] | because everything else always ended. | 因为我之前的恋情都无疾而终 |
[01:44] | Will I see you again? | 我能跟你见面吗? |
[01:46] | – Yeah, how about tonight? – Yeah, tonight. | -可以,就今晚吧 -没问题 |
[01:48] | I’ll see if Charlotte and Samantha are free. | 我去问 |
[01:50] | Big’s got this dinner thing, | 莎曼珊及夏绿蒂有没有空 |
[01:53] | so we didn’t have any plans. | 大人物跟别人约好吃晚餐 我们今晚不会见面 |
[01:55] | – God, listen to yourself! – Yeah, I know. | -听,听听你说话的口气 -我知道 |
[01:58] | – I’ve become a horrid woman. – Yes, you have. | -我变成一个可怕的女人 -没错 |
[02:01] | – I can’t talk now, I’ll call later. ok? – All right, bye. | -我得挂了,待会儿再谈 -没问题,再见 |
[02:04] | As I hung up, I realized I’d committed the cardinal sin… | 挂断电话时 我明白自己犯了滔天大罪 |
[02:08] | I’d forsaken my girlfriends for my new boyfriend. | 我是个见色忘友的家伙 |
[02:12] | That night I faced the tribunal. | 那晚我接受了审判 |
[02:15] | – We really weren’t that concerned. – Just completely hurt and offended. | -我们真的不在乎 -只是觉得很伤心 |
[02:19] | Actually, you missed a lot. | 事实上你错过很多事 |
[02:23] | Miranda had worked on a big successful merger. | 米兰达跟一个专搞合并的家伙 交往顺利 |
[02:27] | Samantha was obsessed with the idea of a new apartment. | 莎曼珊疯狂地看新房子 |
[02:31] | And Charlotte… Charlotte was practically engaged. | 夏绿蒂她真的定下来了 |
[02:35] | They met the day after I dropped off the edge of the earth. | 他们在我陷入热恋的隔天相识 |
[02:38] | He was Michael Conway, from a good family, | 他叫迈可康威 身家背景一级棒 |
[02:42] | and he absolutely adored Charlotte. | 而且他爱死夏绿蒂了 |
[02:45] | I think this might be it. I think this might be the one. | 我想应该就是他了 他应该是我的真命天子 |
[02:48] | – We’ve met him, he’s perfect. – Even his dog is perfect. | -我们见过他,他很完美 -连他的狗都很完美 |
[02:53] | But… there is one thing. | 但是有个问题 |
[02:57] | Last night, after seeing the Philharmonic, | 昨晚在看过 |
[03:00] | they went to his place and began the classic dating ritual… | 他们回到他家 展开约会的例行公事… |
[03:05] | the blow job tug of war. | 吹萧争霸战 |
[03:17] | – oh, come on. – Not tonight. | -来吧 -今晚不行 |
[03:20] | – When? – Sometime. | -什么时候可以? -改天吧 |
[03:25] | – The truth is, I hate doing it. – Honey, you can’t be serious. | -事实上我讨厌那么做 -不会吧 |
[03:30] | You never perform this act? | 你从没帮男人吹过? |
[03:32] | She’ll juggle, she’ll spin plates, but she won’t give head. | 她会慢跑,转盘子 但就是不帮男人吹 |
[03:35] | I don’t like putting it in my mouth. It makes me want to puke. | 我不喜欢把那玩意放进嘴里 那么做我会想吐 |
[03:40] | – That’s one way to say no. – It’s not like I haven’t tried. | -那是拒绝的方法之一 -我不是没试过 |
[03:44] | I practiced on a banana. I pretended it was a Popsicle, but… | 我曾拿香蕉来练习过 还假装那玩意是冰棒,但是… |
[03:48] | I just don’t like it. | 我就是不喜欢 |
[03:50] | I love it until the guy wants me to swallow. | 除非男人要我吞下精液 不然我还挺喜欢的 |
[03:52] | That’s a judgment call. | 那是判断的根据 |
[03:54] | Some men take it personally if you don’t. | 有些男人认为女人不那么做 就是不喜欢他们 |
[03:56] | – Some guys don’t give you a choice. – That’s bad behavior. | -有些男人不让你有选择机会 -那真的是太恶劣了 |
[04:00] | You honestly like it? | 你真的喜欢那么做吗? |
[04:02] | It’s not my favorite thing on the menu, but I’ll order it from time to time, | 那不是我最喜欢做的事 但我还蛮常做的 |
[04:06] | and with the right guy, it can be nice. | 只要对象对了 感觉还挺不错的 |
[04:09] | oral sex is God’s gift to women – you needn’t worry about getting pregnant. | 口交是上帝赐给女人的恩典 那么做不必担心怀孕的问题 |
[04:14] | Plus the sense of power is such a turn-on, you’ve got him by the balls. | 嘴里含着男人的蛋蛋 你会被那股力量所震撼 |
[04:20] | That is the reason that I don’t want to go down this road. | 所以我才不想那么做 |
[04:24] | Sweetheart, if you’re gonna get all choked up about it…just don’t do it. | 如果你真的不想那么做 那就不要做 |
[04:29] | If you don’t go down on him, you can’t expect him to go down on you. | 如果你不帮他舔 他也不会帮你舔 |
[04:32] | I don’t. | 我才不要 |
[04:34] | oh, well, forget it! I only give head to get head. | 算了 我相信一分耕耘一分收获 |
[04:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:43] | A few hours and a couple of bottles later, vows of friendship renewed, | 在几杯黄汤下肚聊了几小时后 |
[04:47] | we were almost out the door when… | 我们重续友情誓约 正当我们快离开餐厅时… |
[04:51] | – Isn’t that Mr Big? – Yeah. I’m gonna go over and say hi. | -那不是大人物吗? -没错,我过去跟他打个招呼 |
[04:56] | – Ditching us now would be bad form. – I’m not gonna ditch you. | -你不该丢下我们 -我才不会丢下你们 |
[05:05] | – Surprise. – Hey, Carrie! How are you? | -大惊喜 -凯莉,你好吗? |
[05:10] | Good, good. I was just here with my posse having dinner, and I saw you. | 还不错,我跟朋友来吃晚餐 结果看到你 |
[05:16] | oh, Carrie, this is Julia Woods. Julia, Carrie Bradshaw. | 凯莉,这位是茱丽亚伍德丝 茱丽亚,她是凯莉布雷萧 |
[05:22] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴能认识您 |
[05:25] | – Can I talk to you for a second? – Sure. | -我能跟你谈谈吗? -当然可以 |
[05:28] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[05:32] | – Are you on a date? – Sort of. | -你们在约会吗? -算是吧 |
[05:37] | You said you had a business thing tonight. | 你说你今晚要谈公事 |
[05:39] | – I said a dinner thing. – Well, she’s stunning. | -我是说我跟别人约好吃饭 -她简直是美呆了 |
[05:43] | And I should know because frankly, she stunned me. | 我早该知道的 因为她把我吓坏了 |
[05:46] | – Enjoy your dinner. – Are you ok? | -祝你吃得愉快 -你没事吧? |
[05:50] | oh, sure. I was just, you know, | 当然没事 我只是…你知道的 |
[05:52] | I didn’t realize you were dating other women. | 我不知道 你还跟其他的女人约会 |
[05:55] | Not a lot of other women. Why don’t we talk about this Saturday? | 不是那样的 星期六再来谈这件事吧 |
[05:59] | Sure, sure. So…enjoy your dinner. | 没问题,祝你吃得愉快 |
[06:04] | oh, already said that. Well, enjoy it twice. | 我刚刚已经说过了 还是要祝福你一下 |
[06:06] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[06:12] | I can’t believe it, he’s seeing other women! | 我不敢相信 他在跟别的女人交往 |
[06:14] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[06:17] | True, we had never discussed exclusivity. | 事实上我们从没认真谈过 |
[06:21] | While for me, seeing another man | 对我来说跟其他男人约会 |
[06:23] | would be like trying to fit another outfit into an over-stuffed suitcase, | 像是硬把衣服 塞进已经爆炸的行李箱里 |
[06:27] | Big was dating another woman | 大人物跟另一个女人约会 |
[06:29] | like it was the most natural thing in the world. | 那是再自然不过的事 |
[06:32] | Is it that men have an innate aversion to monogamy, or is it more than that? | 男人真的天生讨厌一夫一妻制 或另有隐情呢? |
[06:37] | I wondered. in a city like New York, with its infinite possibilities, | 我真的很纳闷 在纽约这个光怪陆离的城市里 |
[06:42] | has monogamy become too much to expect? | 一夫一妻制难道是种奢求吗? |
[06:45] | I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for over a year. | 我保持单一伴侣的关系 已经超过一年了 |
[06:49] | It’s been wonderfully fulfilling. | 我真的觉得很满足 |
[06:51] | of course, my definition of monogamy includes sex with prostitutes. | 在我对一夫一妻制的定义中 嫖妓并不在此限 |
[06:55] | The problem with monogamy, it’s just so incredibly dull. | 一夫一妻制的问题 出在那么做真的太无聊了 |
[06:59] | My lover and I have a kind of 90’s monogamy. | 我的伴侣跟我维持 九十年代的一夫一妻制关系 |
[07:01] | We have sex with other people, | 我们跟其他人做爱 |
[07:03] | but we don’t exchange fluids or phone numbers. | 但绝不交换体液或电话号码 |
[07:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:08] | Monogamy is fabulous. | 一夫一妻制棒呆了 |
[07:10] | It gives you a deep connection to another human being | 它让你跟另一个人 |
[07:12] | and you needn’t shave your legs as much. | 产生亲密关系 而你不必常常刮腿毛 |
[07:16] | of course, I’m monogamous. Why, what have you heard? | 我当然实行一夫一妻制 怎么了?你听说了什么? |
[07:20] | This is the c-Iine. This is the best in the building. | 这间是边间 它的方位是最好的 |
[07:23] | Have you ever seen any place like this? Is this to die? | 你看过这么棒的地方吗? 你真的很想买吧? |
[07:26] | It’s nice. | 是挺不错的 |
[07:28] | Hold this. Just a second. | 等我一下 |
[07:34] | Excuse me. Excuse me, was someone looking for a view?. | 对不起,有人想看看风景吗? |
[07:38] | oh, Pamela, it’s beautiful, but it’s a little out of my price… | 潘蜜拉,这里真的很漂亮 但价格有点超出我的预算 |
[07:41] | I know, I know. I just love to show the crème de la crème. | 我知道 但我喜欢介绍客户好东西 |
[07:45] | I’ll break my ass for you, sweetheart. I just want one small favor in return. | 我会努力帮你谈谈看 但你得帮我一个忙 |
[07:50] | My first born? | 把我的长子过继给你? |
[07:54] | No, sweetheart, I don’t even want my own kids. | 不,我连自己的孩子都不想养 |
[07:57] | Promise not to work with another broker. | 答应我你不会找其他仲介 |
[07:59] | of course! | 没问题 |
[08:01] | Samantha didn’t believe in monogamy, especially with real estate agents. | 莎曼珊不相信忠贞不二 特别是跟房屋仲介打交道时 |
[08:06] | This is a pre-war six. Notice the classic lines. Very solidly built. | 这是二次大战前的建筑 线条优雅,而且非常地坚固 |
[08:12] | Although Pamela had the hottest contacts in town, | 虽然潘蜜拉是王牌仲介 |
[08:14] | Rick did have a slight competitive edge. | 瑞克的确略胜一筹 |
[08:18] | Samantha could combine her two greatest loves – | 莎曼珊可以 将她最爱的两件事结合在一起 |
[08:21] | sex and real estate. | 那就是性跟买房子 |
[08:23] | That afternoon I dragged my tortured soul out to lunch with Stanford Blatch, | 那天下午我带着伤痛的心 跟史丹佛巴勒奇吃午餐 |
[08:28] | and attempted to stun it senseless with cosmopolitans. | 想要喝鸡尾酒 让自己忘掉这一切 |
[08:32] | Monogamy is out again. | 一夫一妻制又成了当红炸子鸡 |
[08:34] | It had a brief comeback in the ’90s, but as the millennium approaches, | 九十年代这股风潮曾短暂复出 但随着新千禧年的来临 |
[08:38] | everyone’s leaving their options open. | 大家都有自由选择的权利 |
[08:41] | Wouldn’t you commit to a nice guy? | 你不想跟好男人定下来吗? |
[08:43] | I can’t even commit to a long distance carrier. | 我连长途快递都不相信了 |
[08:46] | You know you’re a whore. | 你知道吗?你是花心大萝卜 |
[08:48] | I wish that were true. | 我也很希望啊 |
[08:50] | – Hey, Stanford. – Hey, Jared, how are you? | -史丹佛 -贾瑞德,你好吗? |
[08:54] | My book was well reviewed in Entertainment Weekly. | “娱乐周刊”给了我的书 相当不错的评价 |
[08:56] | How marvelous. oh, Jared, have you met Carrie Bradshaw?. | 太棒了,贾瑞德 你见过凯莉布雷萧吗? |
[09:01] | No, but I’ve read your column. Nice shit. | 没有,但我看过你的专栏 你写得很不错 |
[09:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | You should write about me, my life’s fucked up. | 你该写写我的故事 我的生活糜烂透了 |
[09:08] | Jared is the writer of the book ”Avenue B”. | 贾瑞德是“B大道”的作者 |
[09:11] | New York Magazine just named him | 纽约杂志封他为 |
[09:13] | one of the 30 cooiest people under 30 in the city. | 纽约市不满三十岁 最酷的三十人之一 |
[09:16] | What an honor. | 真的是太棒了 |
[09:19] | If they were doing the 30 sexiest women under 30, you’d top the list. | 要选不满三十岁的最性感女人 |
[09:22] | You’re quite the storyteller, aren’t you? | 你一定名列前茅 你真的很会说话 |
[09:25] | That’s no lie. | 那可不是谎言 |
[09:27] | The magazine’s party is tomorrow at Luna. I’ll put your names at the door. | 杂志社明天在月公园办派对 我会把你列入邀请名单 |
[09:31] | – Thanks. – So you’ll be there? | -谢谢 -你会来吧? |
[09:33] | – I’ll do my best. – Groovy. | -我会尽量赶去 -太棒了 |
[09:36] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[09:43] | What was happening to me? | 我是怎么了? |
[09:45] | I used to get a rush when men hit on me during their 15 minutes of fame. | 以前我总是会爱上 十五分钟内就爱上我的男人 |
[09:49] | In this case, it merely felt exhausting. | 现在我只觉得好累 |
[10:00] | – Hello. – Well, hello. | -哪位? -是我 |
[10:03] | I’m calling to confirm tomorrow night. Are we still on? | 我是来跟你确定明晚的事 你没变卦吧? |
[10:06] | Yeah, of course, why wouldn’t we be? | 当然没有,为什么要变卦? |
[10:09] | I was striving for noncommittal, | 我尽量含糊带过 |
[10:11] | but I was worried I had just bordered on shrill. | 担心自己会失态大叫 |
[10:13] | – I’ll pick you up at eight. – Yeah, eight’s fine. | -八点我去接你 -好啊 |
[10:18] | – I miss you, baby. – Yeah. Me, too. | -我想你,宝贝 -我也是 |
[10:22] | There were so many questions I wanted him to answer, | 我有很多问题想问他 |
[10:25] | but would not ask. Not tonight at least. | 却又不敢,至少今晚我不敢 |
[10:27] | No, tonight I would ask Miranda. | 不,今晚我要去问米兰达 |
[10:30] | He said, ”I miss you, baby.” Was that some kind of coded mea culpa? | 他说“我想你,宝贝” 他是在求我原谅他吗? |
[10:36] | Like, ”I’ve been an idiot. Forgive me for having dinner with another woman”? | 像是“我是个白痴 原谅我跟别的女人吃晚餐” |
[10:41] | – Exactly. – Could be. | -没错 -有可能 |
[10:43] | So everything that he ever said that I thought was sincere is subjective. | 我以前觉得他很真诚的话 都太主观了 |
[10:48] | So what I perceive as his feelings for me | 我感受到他对我的感觉 |
[10:51] | may only be projections of my feelings for him. | 很可能 只是我对他感觉的反射 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么? |
[10:55] | oh, God, I’m freaking. I gotta stop. | 天啊,我在胡言乱语 我得停止下来 |
[10:59] | Hey, Carrie! | 凯莉 |
[11:02] | – Hey! – Hey, you guys, great to see you. | 大家好,很高兴能见到你 |
[11:05] | – What are you up to? – Just hanging. | -你在做什么? -只是四处晃晃 |
[11:08] | Alison, this is Miranda and Carrie. | 爱丽森,她们是米兰达跟凯莉 |
[11:11] | – Miranda and Carrie, this is Alison. – Hello. | -她是爱丽森 -你好 |
[11:13] | – I’ve heard so much about you. – Me too. | -我听说很多关于你的事 -我也一样 |
[11:16] | We’re big fans of your column at Vogue. | 我们很爱看 你为时尚杂志写的专栏 |
[11:19] | – You work at Vogue? – Yeah, designer relations. | -你在时尚杂志工作? |
[11:22] | Skipper and I just had the most incredible meal. | -对,我是设计部的 史奇普跟我刚刚吃了一顿美食 |
[11:25] | – It’s this little hole in the wall. – This darling French bistro. | -那个餐厅是一个小洞… -那间迷人的法国小餐厅 |
[11:29] | I lived a year in Paris and never ate so well, and cheap. | 我曾在巴黎住过一年 从没吃过那么好吃便宜的东西 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:34] | Go quick before The Times destroys it with a rave. | 在纽约时报搞来一堆客人前 快点去光顾 |
[11:36] | – It’s great to see you guys. – Yeah, great meeting you. | -很高兴能见到你们 -我也是 |
[11:40] | – Goodnight. – Bye! | -晚安 -再见 |
[11:43] | – Who was that self-important bitch? – Skipper’s new girlfriend. | -那个自大的婊子是谁啊? -史奇普的新女友 |
[11:48] | She seemed all right. | 她看起来挺不错的 |
[11:50] | I didn’t think that was his type. | 我认为她不是他喜欢的那型 |
[11:52] | That’s true, Miranda, you’re his type. | 没错,米兰达 你是他喜欢的那一型 |
[11:55] | But you broke up with him, remember? | 但你跟他分手了,还记得吗? |
[11:57] | Something looks different. Has he been working out? | 他看起来不一样了 他一直在健身吗? |
[12:17] | Hey, Skipper here, leave me a message. | 我是史奇普,请留言 |
[12:20] | Hi, Skipper, it’s Miranda. | 史奇普,我是米兰达 |
[12:23] | I just wanted to say it was great running into you today, and… | 我只想说很高兴今天能遇到你 |
[12:27] | You looked great. Did you do something different to you hair? | 你看起来棒透了 你换发型了吗? |
[12:32] | Hello? Miranda. Hey, I can’t talk right now. | 米兰达,我现在没办法说话 |
[12:37] | That’s ok. I just wanted to say | 没关系,我只是想告诉你 |
[12:41] | maybe… I thought we could have dinner some night. | 或许我们哪天可以一起吃晚饭 |
[12:44] | – Seriously? – Yeah, I miss you. | -真的吗? -真的,我想你 |
[12:48] | I’ll call you later. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[12:52] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧? |
[12:54] | Alison, I think you’re great… | 爱丽森,我觉得你很棒 |
[12:57] | But I’ve gotta be totally honest with you. | 但我得老实地告诉你 |
[13:01] | The woman who I think I love just called and asked me back. | 我爱的那个女人 刚刚打电话来跟我复合 |
[13:06] | You’re breaking up with me while you’re still inside of me? | 你还在我里面 却要跟我分手? |
[13:12] | As Skipper rededicated his singular affection for Miranda, | 当史奇普为了米兰达 恢复单身的身分时 |
[13:15] | Charlotte was receiving her own declaration of monogamy. | 夏绿蒂得到了忠贞不二的承诺 |
[13:18] | What do you think about not seeing anyone else but each other? | 我们何不就这么定下来? |
[13:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -对 |
[13:25] | – That might be a good idea. – I think it’s the best idea I’ve ever had. | -那或许是个好主意 -我觉得这是最棒的主意 |
[13:30] | Well, in that case, absolutely. | 一点都没错 |
[13:34] | And while Charlotte embraced fidelity, | 当夏绿蒂得到了忠贞的承诺 |
[13:37] | and Samantha flaunted her infidelity… | 莎曼珊炫耀着她的不忠时 |
[13:41] | I found myself caught somewhere in between. | 我发现自己陷于两难之地 |
[13:45] | – Who’s crowded apartment are we in? – Max, he’s an old friend of mine. | -这里是谁的家? -麦克斯,他是我的老友 |
[13:49] | Becky is his second wife. She’s a doll, you’ll love her. | 贝琪是他第二任太太 她是可人儿,你会喜欢她的 |
[13:52] | Hey, there, stranger. | 你好啊,陌生人 |
[13:54] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[13:56] | – This is Carrie Bradshaw. – Hi. Love your column, never miss it. | -这位是凯莉布雷萧 -我每次都会看你的专栏 |
[14:00] | – Thanks. – I’ve been trying to call you. | -谢谢 -我一直都有打电话给你 |
[14:03] | You still have my passport. | 我的护照还在你那里 |
[14:07] | – She’s a friend I once traveled with. – internationally, I would imagine. | -我曾跟她一起去旅行过 -看来你们曾环游世界 |
[14:12] | Let’s find Max. | 我们去找麦克斯吧 |
[14:19] | Hey, Max! | 麦克斯 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. Glad you could make it. | 对不起,很高兴你赶来了 |
[14:26] | Max, I want you to meet someone very special. | 麦克斯 我要跟你介绍一个很特别的人 |
[14:29] | Julia. | 茱丽亚 |
[14:31] | Actually it’s Carrie. | 事实上我是凯莉 |
[14:34] | Carrie, well, welcome. | 凯莉,欢迎你的光临 |
[14:36] | Carrie writes this fantastic column in The New York Star. | 凯莉帮纽约星报 写一个很棒的专栏 |
[14:39] | It’s called Sex And The City. | 专栏名称叫做“欲望城市” |
[14:42] | Well, if you’re looking for material, you’re dating the right man. | 如果你要找写作题材 那你的约会对象可没找错 |
[14:45] | oh, thank you, Max, thank you very much. | 谢了,麦克斯 真是感激不尽 |
[14:48] | Are we dating? I thought we were just sleeping together. | 我们是在约会吗? 我还以为我们只是睡在一起 |
[14:52] | Well, I’m sure after tonight, we won’t be doing much of either. | 我相信过了今晚 我们两者都不是 |
[14:55] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:00] | Carrie. | 凯莉,你一定是在开玩笑 |
[15:02] | You’ve got to be kidding. | |
[15:04] | – How many women are you dating? – in this area? | -你现在跟多少女人在约会? -你是指这里吗? |
[15:08] | Well, let’s see there’s me, Julia, | 我们来算算看,我、茱丽亚 |
[15:11] | and let’s not forget international Melissa. | 别忘了跟你环游世界的梅丽莎 |
[15:14] | – I’m not doing this here. – Fine. | -我不想在这里吵架 -好吧 |
[15:17] | – Can we just enjoy the party? – I don’t know. | -我们就不能开心地玩吗? -我不知道 |
[15:23] | Come on, what do you want from me? | 得了吧,你要我怎么做? |
[15:26] | What do I want from you? | 我要你怎么做? |
[15:31] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:33] | I don’t want anything from you. I have to go, I’m sorry. | 我什么都不要 我得走了,抱歉 |
[15:37] | I felt like a fool. I had gone so far out on a limb with my feelings | 我觉得自己是个傻瓜 认真地付出我的感情 |
[15:41] | that I didn’t realize I was standing out there alone. | 却不知道自己是一厢情愿 |
[15:45] | When life gets this confusing, | 当生活变得如此混乱时 |
[15:47] | sometimes there’s only one thing to do, | 有时只有一个方法可以排解 |
[15:49] | attend a fabulous party. | 那就是参加一场疯狂派对 |
[15:58] | – Hey, Stanford. – Carrie, what a surprise! | -史丹佛 -凯莉,我真的是太意外了 |
[16:03] | – Where’s… – Don’t ask. | -那个… -别提他了 |
[16:05] | – What happened? – He became predictable. | -发生了什么事? -他跟其他男人一样 |
[16:08] | How predictable. | 怎么了? |
[16:09] | – Hey, you made it. – Hey, Jared. | -你赶来了 -贾瑞德 |
[16:12] | – I’ll get you a drink. – Cosmopolitan, thanks. | 我帮你拿杯饮料来 我要一杯“大都会”喝鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[16:16] | In a room where everyone was gorgeous, cool, and under 30, | 被不到三十岁的酷帅男女包围 |
[16:19] | monogamy suddenly seemed like a quaint notion. | 一夫一妻制 突然间成了一种古怪的想法 |
[16:24] | That was so great. | 那真的是太棒了 |
[16:28] | – Don’t you want to lie like this forever? – Well, for a few minutes anyway. | -你不想永远这样躺着吗? -躺一下不会死人的 |
[16:34] | I missed you. And I want you to know that that other woman | 我想你,我要告诉你 |
[16:38] | doesn’t mean a thing to me. | 那个女人对我来说毫无意义 |
[16:40] | oh, that’s all right. I don’t mind if you keep seeing her. | 没关系 我不介意你继续跟她见面 |
[16:43] | oh, God, no. I broke up with her the second that you called. | 天啊,不 你打电话来时我就跟她分手了 |
[16:47] | – Skipper, you didn’t have to do that. – of course, I did. | -史奇普,你不必那么做 -我当然得那么做 |
[16:51] | I was so happy. | 那时我好高兴 |
[16:53] | We were still doing it while I was talking to you and I didn’t realize. | 我跟你讲电话时我们在做爱 我却没有感觉 |
[16:58] | – You’re kidding, right? – No, isn’t that crazy? | -你在开玩笑吧? -不,那很疯狂吧? |
[17:02] | Yeah, that’s exactly what it is, crazy. | 对,那的确很疯狂 |
[17:05] | Listen, Skipper, I’m not ready for a full blown relationship thing. | 听着,史奇普 我还没准备好真的定下来 |
[17:11] | – What? – I mean we can see each other | 什么? |
[17:15] | and still see other people, right? | 除了跟彼此见面外 我们还能跟其他人来往吧? |
[17:17] | No. No, we can’t. At least, I can’t. | 不行,至少我办不到 |
[17:23] | – Why did you call me back anyway? – I’m sorry, I thought… | -你为什么要打电话给我 -抱歉,我以为… |
[17:28] | I’m not your private stud horse, Miss Dial-A-Fuck. | 我不是你的私人种马 色情电话女王 |
[17:34] | – Come here, come back. – I’m tired of being jerked around. | -过来 -我厌倦了被人耍着玩 |
[17:37] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 祝你能找到你想要的男人 |
[17:41] | While Miranda misjudged the intensity of Skipper’s feelings, | 当米兰达误判 史奇普对爱情的专一时 |
[17:46] | Michael left Charlotte no doubt about his. | 迈可让夏绿蒂 对他的专一起了疑心 |
[17:49] | You’re amazing. You’ve got everything I’m looking for, | 你真的是太棒了 你就是我要的那个人 |
[17:54] | and I’ve never found before in one woman. | 我从没认识过 像你这么完美的女人 |
[17:57] | Brains, taste, class… | 你聪明、有品味、有气质 |
[18:03] | And you’re very, very, sexy. | 非常地性感 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | – What’s the problem? – I hate doing it. | -怎么了? -我讨厌那么做 |
[18:28] | You hate giving blow jobs? | 你讨厌吹箫? |
[18:32] | – It’s not that big of a deal, is it? – Well, sort of. | -那没什么大不了的,对吧? -我觉得有点重要 |
[18:38] | Can’t you just do it for me? | 你不愿意帮我吹吗? |
[18:40] | Would you really want me to do something that I didn’t want to do? | 你真的要逼我做 我不想做的事? |
[18:44] | – You’ll get used to it. – No, I won’t. | -你会习惯的 -才怪 |
[18:49] | I never have, sorry. | 我永远都不会那么做,抱歉 |
[18:52] | Well, I plan on getting a lot of blow jobs in the future, | 我计划在未来常常做口交 |
[18:57] | and I’m hoping that you’re around when I get them. | 希望做的时候你就在旁边 |
[18:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[19:01] | It means I’ll have to find them somewhere else. | 我得找别人来满足我 |
[19:06] | You’re telling me that you would give up a woman who really cares for you, | 你是说你愿意放弃 一个真的关心你的女人 |
[19:11] | who would share your hopes and your fears, and your dreams, | 她能分享 你的希望、恐惧跟梦想 |
[19:14] | the future possible mother of your children, all for a blow job? | 很可能是你未来孩子的妈 只为了她不肯帮你吹? |
[19:20] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[19:23] | – Will you at least lick my balls? – Goodbye, Michael. | -你至少能舔舔我的蛋蛋吧? -再见,迈可 |
[19:30] | Michael was upset, but Butterscotch seemed pleased. | 迈可很难过 但奶油软糖很开心 |
[19:34] | She was finally back in her monogamous relationship. | 它终于再度完全拥有它的主人 |
[19:38] | Half past midnight. in a city that never sleeps, | 午夜刚过 |
[19:41] | neither did the real estate market. | 在连房屋仲介 都不睡觉的城市里 |
[19:44] | – It’s beautiful. – Isn’t it? | -好漂亮 -我没说错吧? |
[19:47] | It went on the market at midnight and you’re the first one to see it. | 这间公寓午夜时才公开出售 你是第一个来看房子的人 |
[19:52] | Two bedrooms, pre-war, fireplace and views. | 两间卧房,大战前的房子 有壁炉,风景很不错 |
[19:56] | – Everything you wanted. – I love it, I really love it. | -如你所愿 -我真的好喜欢 |
[20:01] | – I knew you would. – Let’s celebrate. | -我就知道你会喜欢 -我们来庆祝吧 |
[20:31] | oh, my God! I can’t believe that you are working with another broker. | 天啊,我不敢相信 你找了其他的仲介 |
[20:37] | I can’t believe you weren’t gonna show me this apartment. | 我不敢相信 你没带我来看这间公寓 |
[20:50] | 3 am and I already had a new man in my life. | 凌晨两点我已经找到新男友 |
[20:53] | The greatest thing about writing, besides the validation and acclaim, | 除了肯定跟喝采外 写作最大的优点是 |
[20:58] | is knowing that I’m pumping my ideas into the world. | 知道我能将自己的概念 灌输给全世界的人 |
[21:01] | I thought it was that you could behave like an asshole | 我还以为是因为 你可以表现出很混蛋的样子 |
[21:04] | and people would find you amusing. | 大家还是觉得你棒呆了 |
[21:06] | I’m in love with you, you know that? | 我爱你,你知道吗? |
[21:09] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 |
[21:13] | – Will you go home with me tonight? – one minute, I have to make a call. | -今晚你愿意跟我回家吗? -等一下,我得打通电话 |
[21:26] | Hello. | 哪位? |
[21:28] | I’m at this very cool party for very cool people under 30, | 我正在参加为不满三十岁的 超酷男女办的酷派对 |
[21:31] | and this very cool novelist wants to take me home. | 一个很酷的小说家要带我回家 |
[21:35] | – What the hell happened to you? – His name is Jared. | -你到底在搞什么? -他叫做贾瑞德 |
[21:38] | He’s really cute and really successful, and he just put his arms around me. | 他很可爱,也很红 他现在正抱着我 |
[21:45] | – Here, say hello, Jared. – Hello, Jared. | -快打个招呼 -你好 |
[21:48] | – That was Jared. – Carrie, just get over here. | -他是贾瑞德 -凯莉,你快回来 |
[21:52] | – No, you get over here. – I can’t, I don’t know where you are. | -不,你过来 -不行,我不知道你在哪里 |
[21:55] | I’m at the Luna Park Cafe. Meet me out front, you’re not on the list. | 我在月公园咖啡厅 到前门来找我,你没办法进来 |
[22:02] | 45 minutes later, I realized I was alone in a park at 3am. | 四十五分钟后我发现 凌晨三点我独自在公园里 |
[22:07] | And that it was time to call it a night. | 我该回家了 |
[22:10] | What are you doing back here? You said to meet out front. | 你干嘛到后门来? 你说在前门见的 |
[22:14] | – This is the front. – This isn’t the front, this is the back. | -这里是前门 -才不是,这里是后门 |
[22:19] | I’ve been waiting out front for 30 goddamn minutes. | 我在前门等了三十分钟 |
[22:23] | You see those doors? That’s the front. You were waiting at the street entrance. | 看到那些门没有?那是前门 你是在出入口等我 |
[22:27] | The street entrance is the front entrance. | 出入口就是前门 |
[22:30] | Depending on where you’re coming from. | 这要看你是打那儿来的而定 |
[22:34] | ok. I’m here, now, what’s going on? | 我来了,你到底怎么了? |
[22:42] | I’ve done the merry-go-round and the revolving door. | 我在情海中浮沉已久 |
[22:45] | I feel like I met somebody I can stand still with for a minute and… | 觉得自己 找到能相依偎的男人… |
[22:52] | Don’t you want to stand still with me? | 你不想跟我定下来? |
[22:57] | You dragged me out to a park to ask me if I want to stand still with you? | 你半夜三点把我拖到公园 问我不想跟你在一起? |
[23:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:16] | In a city of infinite options, | 在一个有无穷选择的城市里 |
[23:19] | sometimes there’s no better feeling than knowing you only have one. | 有时发现自己终有所属 是一种再棒不过的感觉 |