时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | once upon a time, in a magical land called Manhattan, | 从前在名叫曼哈顿的魔幻之地 |
[00:51] | a young woman fell in love. | 一个年轻女子恋爱了 |
[00:56] | Charlotte and Jack locked eyes | 在鼻咽癌单身汉慈善拍卖会上 |
[00:58] | at a black tie benefit for Epstein/Barr. | 夏绿蒂跟杰克看对眼 |
[01:03] | She chased him through every disease in New York. | 她在纽约的所有疾病慈善会上 |
[01:06] | They’ve been officially dating | 追逐着他的身影 |
[01:09] | since retinitus pigmentosis. | 色素性视网膜炎慈善会后 他们正式约会 |
[01:12] | Jack was perfect for her. | 杰克非常适合她 |
[01:15] | Architect, philanthropist, and the sex was amazing. | 他是建筑师,慈善家 他们之间的性无以伦比 |
[01:21] | Late one night, Jack popped the inevitable question. | 某天晚上 杰克丢出一个必然的问题 |
[01:24] | So… | 那么… |
[01:27] | – What are your fantasies? – oh, God. | -你有什么幻想? -天啊 |
[01:31] | I’d love to own my own gallery, and maybe a little cottage in Maine. | 我想自己开一间画廊 在缅因州有栋小别墅 |
[01:36] | Well, actually I meant more like screwing in an airplane bathroom | 事实上我指的是 |
[01:40] | kind of fantasies. | 像在飞机洗手间上乱搞的幻想 |
[01:44] | The closest Charlotte had ever come to getting screwed on a plane | 关于飞机跟乱搞 |
[01:48] | was losing her luggage. | 夏绿蒂最接近的幻想 是她的行李掉了 |
[01:52] | I’ve always wanted to do it in my parents’ bed. | 我一直想在我爸妈的床上做爱 |
[01:57] | – Wild, I like it. – What about you? | -挺狂野的,我喜欢 -你呢? |
[02:00] | – You, me, and another woman. – Come on! | -你,我跟另一个女人一起做 -少来了 |
[02:06] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[02:08] | Charlotte, you have no idea how sexy you are, do you? | 夏绿蒂 你不知道自己多性感,对吧? |
[02:12] | The idea of you touching another woman… | 你抚摸另一个女人 |
[02:16] | God, it makes me hard just thinking about it. | 光是想我就硬了起来 |
[02:27] | – Jack wants us to do a threesome. – of course he does. Every guy does. | -杰克想玩三P -当然,每个男人都想玩三P |
[02:32] | Threesomes now are the blow job of the ’90s. | 三P等于是九十年代的吹箫 |
[02:35] | – What was the blow job of the ’80s? – Anal sex. | -八十年代的吹箫是什么? -肛交 |
[02:40] | Don’t get pressured into it. It’s just a ploy to watch you be a lesbian. | 别理他 他只是想试探你是不是同性恋 |
[02:44] | – Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. – I had a threesome once in college. | -没做过就别乱说 |
[02:48] | I was drunk, and I woke up in someone else’s bra. | -我大学时曾玩过三P 当时我喝醉了 |
[02:51] | only do a threesome as the guest star – | 醒来时穿着别人的胸罩 玩三P时一定要当来宾 |
[02:54] | the girl the couple gets to come in, screw, and leave. | 走进去后搞完就离开 |
[02:58] | – The pinch hitter. – Exactly. It’s perfect. | -那个代打者 -没错,那才是最好玩的 |
[03:01] | Great sex, without wondering about your relationship. | 你能享受鱼水之欢 不必怀疑你跟男朋友的关系 |
[03:05] | – But you don’t have relationships. – Which is why I have great sex. | -你没有男朋友 -所以我做爱时很尽兴 |
[03:09] | – I’ve never done a threesome. – Because you have relationships. | -我从没玩过三P -因为你老在交男朋友 |
[03:12] | – Well, I’ve never done a threesome. – of course you haven’t. | -我永远都不会玩三P -当然 |
[03:15] | You in a threesome? You won’t even wear a thong! | 你会玩三P? 你连丁字裤都不穿的 |
[03:18] | – Jack thinks I’m sexy. – He’s buttering you up. | -杰克说我很性感 -他是在哄你 |
[03:21] | First, you start thinking you’re hot, then he brings up the threesome thing. | 你得先觉得自己很性感 才会想要玩三P |
[03:25] | Boom! Suddenly you’re kissing another woman while he beats off. | 突然间你在吻另一个女人 他在一边打手枪 |
[03:28] | Please… | 拜托 |
[03:29] | Make sure the other woman isn’t a friend. | 另一个女人绝不能是你朋友 |
[03:32] | Use somebody you meet in a bar or something. | 找在酒吧或其他地方认识的人 |
[03:35] | – That’s romantic. – No, I think I’d feel safer with a friend. | -真浪漫 -不,我觉得跟朋友做较安全 |
[03:40] | Someone I could trust, like Carrie. | 跟我可以相信的人做 譬如说凯莉 |
[03:43] | oh, gee, I’m flattered. | 天啊,我受宠若惊 |
[03:45] | But I’d go with someone who has a little more experience, like Sam. | 但我要跟有经验的人做 譬如说莎曼珊 |
[03:49] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:52] | But there is something sexy about a first-timer like Charlotte. | 跟夏绿蒂这种菜鸟做 也挺性感的 |
[03:56] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:00] | oh, great, no, forget about me. | 天啊,不,别理我 |
[04:03] | – oh, come on. – You know, I’d do it with you guys! | -少来了 -我愿意跟你们做 |
[04:07] | It’s like picking teams for dodge ball all over again. | 这就像在挑躲避球的队友 |
[04:11] | Was Samantha right? Were threesomes the new sexual frontier? | 莎曼珊说得对吗? 三P是新的性流行吗? |
[04:18] | No question. Guys were infatuated with threesomes. | 毫无疑问地男人爱死三P了 |
[04:22] | And when I started looking, they were everywhere. | 我开始认真地去找 发现他们无所不在 |
[04:25] | After all, our lives are buiIt on threesomes. | 毕竟在生活中无三不成礼 |
[04:28] | Fat, low-fat, non-fat. First, business, economy. Moe, Larry, Curly. | 全脂低脂脱脂,最初商业经济 摩伊、赖利、柯力 |
[04:34] | Maybe we were never meant to do it with only one other person. | 或许我们一直都不想 只跟另一个人做 |
[04:38] | Maybe threesomes were the relationship of the future. | 或许三P 是未来男女关系的趋势 |
[04:41] | Meanwhile, Samantha had been starring | 同时莎曼珊在大演 |
[04:45] | in a show I call ”Sam Does The Married Guy”. | 我称之为“莎曼珊 爱上有妇之夫”的戏码 |
[04:48] | – I love that you’re not my wife. – I love that, too. | -我爱死你不是我太太了 -我也一样 |
[04:52] | I mean, that thing you do with your hips. | 我喜欢你摆动屁股的样子 |
[04:56] | Ruth won’t even get on top. | 萝丝连胸罩都不肯脱 |
[04:59] | Ken was 37, a wine importer, | 肯三十七岁 他是葡萄酒进口商 |
[05:01] | unhappily married to a woman who designed modular office furniture. | 他的婚姻不幸福 太太是标准办公室家具设计师 |
[05:05] | This affair was the most exciting thing | 这段外遇对他来说 |
[05:08] | that had happened to him since the ’94 Montrachet. | 是除了94年的 |
[05:13] | Five hours later, Charlotte’s night was just beginning. | 五小时后 夏绿蒂的夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[05:17] | She and Jack had just had another fantastic date, dancing for dyslexia. | 她跟杰克有个浪漫的约会 在读写障碍慈善会上跳舞 |
[05:21] | So, what do you think of her? | 你觉得她如何? |
[05:25] | – Is she hot? – Jack! | -她性感吗? -杰克 |
[05:28] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[05:30] | – Maybe she’s more your taste. – Stop it. | -或许她比较适合你的品味 -别说了 |
[05:34] | – Have a light? – Sorry. I don’t smoke. | -你有火吗? |
[05:37] | That’s a shame. | -抱歉,我不抽烟 太可惜了 |
[05:43] | Did you see that? She was flirting with us. | 你看到没有?她在跟我们调情 |
[05:46] | She was flirting with you. | 她在跟你调情 |
[05:48] | Charlotte, you’re such a turn-on, and you have no idea. | 夏绿蒂,你很诱人 |
[05:52] | You’re giving off this sexual energy all the time. | 只是你并不知道 你经常散发出性魅力 |
[05:56] | A vibe like you’ve got a fire inside you. | 就像你体内有熊熊烈火一样 |
[06:01] | She’d be crazy not to be into you. | 无法跟你融为一体 她会发疯的 |
[06:04] | Who knows whether it was her vodka or her vibe, | 谁知道她是喝多了 还是她在发抖 |
[06:07] | but Charlotte suddenly felt warm. | 但夏绿蒂突然觉得一阵暖意 |
[06:09] | – She put her hand on my leg. – So, should I ask her to join us? | -她把手放在我腿上 -我该邀请她加入我们吗? |
[06:19] | That night, she had an eye-opening experience. | 那晚她大开眼界 |
[06:49] | Charlotte hadn’t been that excited since she became a cheerleader. | 夏绿蒂自从当上啦啦队员后 再也没有这么兴奋过 |
[06:56] | What do you think your dream meant? | 你觉得你的梦有什么含意? |
[07:00] | I’m in a sandbox with Charlotte, Sam, and Carrie and they won’t play with me. | 我、夏绿蒂、莎曼珊跟凯莉 在沙堆里,她们不跟我玩 |
[07:04] | Please, it’s obvious. | 拜托,这很明显 |
[07:06] | Miranda was dealing with her own nightmare. | 米兰达在处理她自己的梦魇 |
[07:09] | I know it’s juvenile, but it bothers me. I’m attractive, I’m smart… | 我知道那很幼稚,却颇为困扰 我有吸引力,又聪明 |
[07:12] | people should want me for a threesome. | 大家都应该想跟我玩三P |
[07:14] | So, you’re saying you’re attracted to your girlfriends? | 你是说你喜欢上你的女性朋友? |
[07:19] | No! But if your friends won’t go down on you, who will? | 不,但如果你朋友不肯跟你玩 还有谁会跟你玩? |
[07:23] | Well, that’s some dream. | 那只是一个梦 |
[07:25] | It was so real. I can’t stop thinking about it. | 那个梦太逼真了 我没办法不想到它 |
[07:27] | – And I think I enjoyed it. – That’s great. | -我还挺喜欢那个梦的 -太棒了 |
[07:29] | Dreams are a good way to experiment. | 做梦是很棒的实验方法 |
[07:32] | It’s like buying a dress and keeping the tags on. | 那像是买下一件洋装 但不把标签撕掉 |
[07:35] | Do you think it means I should have a threesome? | 你觉得那表示我该玩三P吗? |
[07:39] | Jack says I have a fire inside me. | 杰克说我体内有熊熊烈火 |
[07:41] | – Tell him they make a cream for that. – I’m serious! | -告诉他有灭火器这种东西 -我是认真的 |
[07:46] | – Don’t do it just to make Jack happy. – Maybe it would bring us closer. | -别为了让杰克快乐而那么做 -或许那么做我们会更亲密 |
[07:50] | Sweetie, don’t you think it’s weird to sleep with someone you don’t know | 你不觉得那很奇怪吗? |
[07:54] | to get closer to Jack? | 跟一个你不认识的人睡觉 |
[07:57] | But how well do we ever know the people we sleep with? | 只为了跟杰克更亲密? 但我们对枕边人又了解多少? |
[08:00] | That was Charlotte. Just when you think she’s a Park Avenue Pollyanna, | 夏绿蒂就是那样,当你觉得 她是个脑袋空空的拜金女时 |
[08:06] | she’d say something so right on, you’d think she was the Dalai Lama. | 她会说出达赖喇嘛式的名言 |
[08:10] | Is my hair too shiny? | 我的头发太亮了吗? |
[08:12] | And then she’d say something else. | 然后她又扯到别的地方去 |
[08:15] | But the bigger question remained… | 但还有一个更大的问题 |
[08:18] | if Charlotte was considering a threesome, who wasn’t? | 如果连夏绿蒂都想玩三P 谁不想呢? |
[08:21] | The Village Voice had more ads for threesomes | “村声”里 寻找三P对象的广告 |
[08:24] | than for small rat-infested studios renting at $1 ,000 a month. | 比月租一千块的 小型烂工作室出租广告还多 |
[08:28] | But who answered these ads? | 但谁会回应这些广告呢? |
[08:31] | Wall Street honcho seeks two horny gals | 华尔街老板寻找两个好色女 |
[08:33] | for a fuck-fest at my summer home. No fatties, please. | 在我的避暑小屋开性派对 胖女人勿试 |
[08:37] | Sweet, suburban school teacher seeks two men to fulfill her fantasies. | 甜美的郊区老师 寻找两个男人来满足她的幻想 |
[08:43] | You be black or Hispanic. I’ll be on time. | 黑人或西班牙人都可 我会准时到达 |
[08:47] | I need your dick now. | 我现在就要你的老二 |
[08:50] | X-files fanatic twosome seeks Scully look-alike for abduction fantasy. | X档案迷夫妻为满足绑架幻想 寻找长得像史考莉的女孩 |
[08:55] | Me, gorgeous with big boobs. You, a couple with class. | 我是有大咪咪的美女 你们是有品味的夫妻 |
[08:59] | Let’s experience everything the city has. | 让我们来体验这个城市的一切 |
[09:03] | I’m into museums, blow jobs, theatre, and golden showers. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[09:09] | I seemed to be the only person | 我似乎是唯一 |
[09:11] | who still believed in the one-on-one relationship. | 仍相信一对一爱情的人 |
[09:14] | Mr Big and I were doing sleep-overs. | 大人物跟我会在彼此家中过夜 |
[09:16] | Which one? | 哪一条? |
[09:19] | This one. | 这条 |
[09:27] | You better be careful. I could get used to this. | 你最好小心一点 |
[09:30] | Why is it that putting a tie around a man’s neck | 我可能会上瘾的 为什么帮男人打领带 |
[09:34] | is sometimes even sexier than taking it off? | 有时比帮男人 解开领带还性感? |
[09:36] | What are you doing for lunch? I could swing an hour between meetings. | 午休时你要做什么? 我可以溜出来一小时 |
[09:42] | No, sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉,我没空 |
[09:45] | – I have to interview someone. – About what? | -我得去跟别人面谈 -谈什么? |
[09:48] | Threesomes. Ever done one? | 三P性游戏,你玩过吗? |
[09:51] | Sure. Who hasn’t? | 当然,谁没玩过? |
[09:54] | Really? With who? | 真的吗?你跟谁? |
[09:57] | My ex-wife. | 我前妻 |
[10:00] | Suddenly my column was the last thing on my mind. | 突然间 我将写专栏的事抛诸脑后 |
[10:03] | – You were married? – Yeah, I thought I told you. | -你结过婚? -是啊,我以为我告诉过你 |
[10:10] | No, no, you didn’t. | 你没说过 |
[10:12] | – An ex-wife, that’s a new twist. – And they had wild sex, threesomes. | -他有前妻,情况有了新变化 -他们性生活狂野,还玩三P |
[10:17] | We used to have wild sex, but now we have sweet sex. | 年轻时我们的性生活都很狂野 但现在只能慢慢来 |
[10:21] | – Wild beats sweet. – But he’s not with her. | -狂野还是比慢慢来好 -但现在他没跟她在一起了 |
[10:24] | Because they stopped having wild sex. | 因为他们不再有狂野的性生活 |
[10:26] | – Ken’s wife won’t give him a blow job. – That didn’t make me feel better! | -肯的太太不肯帮他吹 -我一点都不感到安慰 |
[10:31] | He’ll never leave his wife for you. They never do. | 他永远都不会为你离开他太太 男人永远都不会那么做 |
[10:34] | Thank God. Who needs the trouble? No muss, no fuss. | 谢天谢地,谁都不想惹麻烦 我不用去忍受那些事 |
[10:38] | Sounds like you’re selling toilet cleaner. | 你说起话来 跟厕所清洁剂推销员一样 |
[10:40] | Does this color turn you on? | 这个颜色能挑起你的情欲吗? |
[10:42] | Miranda was certainly determined. | 米兰达下定决心 |
[10:45] | – It’s a little bit orange. – There’s only one thing left to do. | -有点橘 -现在只剩一个办法 |
[10:49] | – What, leave him before he leaves me? – You kidding? Check out the ex. | -在他离开我前先离开他? -别闹了,去探探他前妻底细 |
[10:58] | Charlotte was right. We don’t really know the people we sleep with. | 夏绿蒂说得对 我们真的不了解枕边人 |
[11:02] | After all, what did I know about Mr Big? | 毕竟我又了解大人物什么呢? |
[11:05] | Except he had an ex-wife named Barbara who worked in publishing. | 只知道他前妻叫芭芭拉 她在出版界工作 |
[11:09] | My plan was to pitch her a steamy bodice-ripping paperback. | 我打算用 出罗曼史的企划案来钓她 |
[11:13] | She’d probably reject it, but I’d get five minutes face-to-face with her. | 她很可能会拒绝我 但我可以跟她面对面谈谈 |
[11:18] | Carrie? | 是凯莉吗? |
[11:20] | Come right in. Barbara’s ready for you. | 快进来,芭芭拉已经在等你了 |
[11:25] | …Thanks, bye. Carrie Bradshaw. I am so excited. | 谢谢,再见 凯莉布雷萧,我真的很高兴 |
[11:30] | Sit down. I am a huge fan of your work. | 请坐,我是你的超级书迷 |
[11:33] | Good taste and beautiful. Could it get worse? | 有品味又漂亮,她无懈可击 |
[11:37] | Special olympics chairwoman. | 特殊奥运主席 |
[11:40] | Sorry. I haven’t hung it yet. So, I’m dying to hear your pitch. | 抱歉,我还没空把它挂起来 我很期待你的企划案 |
[11:45] | I never knew you were interested in writing children’s books. | 我不知道你对写童书有兴趣 |
[11:48] | Well, who doesn’t love children’s books? | 谁不喜欢童书呢? |
[11:52] | Five minutes of bodice-ripping material wasted. | 罗曼史的企划案失败 |
[11:55] | So I did what any writer would do. I pulled an idea out of my ass. | 于是我做了所有作家会做的事 我开始随口瞎掰 |
[12:00] | Well, my story is about a little girl… | 故事的主角是个小女孩 |
[12:06] | named Cathy. Little Cathy. | 她叫做凯西 |
[12:10] | And what makes Little Cathy special? | -小凯西 |
[12:13] | Well, she’s got these magic… | -小凯西有何过人之处? 她有魔法… |
[12:18] | cigarettes. | 香烟 |
[12:19] | She has magic cigarettes? | 她有魔法香烟? |
[12:22] | Yes, Little Cathy and her magic cigarettes. | 对,小凯西有魔法香烟 |
[12:27] | Whenever she lights up, she can go anywhere in the world. | 只要一把烟点燃 她想去哪里都可以 |
[12:31] | You know… Arabia, New Jersey. | 她可以去阿拉伯、新泽西 |
[12:35] | I mean that stuff is all gonna be worked out, of course. | 当然内容还可以改 |
[12:38] | You wanna write a children’s book about smoking? | 你要写一本关于抽烟的童书? |
[12:41] | It’s a children’s book for adults. | 那是给大人看的童书 |
[12:50] | – You are outrageous. I love it! – I thought you might. | -你真是天才,我喜欢 -我就知道你会喜欢 |
[12:53] | I’ve been dying to do something with an edge. This could be great. | 我一直想做游走边缘的题材 这本书可能会大红大紫 |
[12:57] | It was the last straw. She was smart, beautiful, and she got me. | 我受不了,她聪明漂亮 她迷倒我了 |
[13:03] | I’d have to kill her. | 我得杀了她 |
[13:07] | Samantha was about to have a close encounter with the third kind. | 莎曼珊 将跟外遇对象的太太见面 |
[13:11] | – oh, sorry. – I’m sorry… Ken! | -抱歉 -对不起,是你啊 |
[13:14] | – Sam. – You two know each other? | -莎曼珊 -你们认识? |
[13:17] | – Sure. – Not really. | -没错 -我们不熟 |
[13:19] | Ruth, this is Samantha. She bought some pinot noir from me. | 萝丝,这位是莎曼珊 她跟我买过葡萄酒 |
[13:24] | – Sam, this is my wife, Ruth. – Hi. | -莎曼珊,这位是我太太萝丝 -你好 |
[13:26] | – Hi. – ok, we should be going. See ya. | -你好 -我们该走了,再见 |
[13:32] | That afternoon Samantha successfully screwed a guy in under two minutes. | 那天下午莎曼珊不到两分钟 完全地击垮了一个男人 |
[13:39] | The more Miranda analyzed, the worse her nightmares got. | 米兰达越深入分析 就越难释怀 |
[13:43] | So the four of us get into a cab, only they won’t let me sit with them. | 我们四个搭计程车时 她们就是不跟我坐 |
[13:48] | They make me sit with the driver, | 她们要我跟司机坐 |
[13:50] | who’s like Chris from The Partridge Family. | 他长得像帕瑞吉家族的克里斯 |
[13:53] | You’re still very upset about being sexually rejected by your friends. | 你还在为朋友 不肯跟你发生性关系而难过 |
[13:58] | Let me ask you something. | 我要问你一件事 |
[14:01] | Would you do a threesome with me? | 你愿意跟我玩三P吗? |
[14:05] | I think we need to talk about why you’re asking me. | 我们得谈谈 你为什么要问我这个问题 |
[14:09] | That’s a ”no”? | 你不愿意吗? |
[14:13] | That night, I thought I could put the whole Barbara thing out of my mind. | 那晚我以为 我能忘了芭芭拉的事 |
[14:17] | After all, Mr Big was with me now. | 毕竟大人物现在跟我在一起 |
[14:22] | Nibbling his ear lobes? How sweet. | 你在咬他的耳垂? 真的是太棒了 |
[14:25] | Let me show you how it’s really done. | 我来教你该怎么做才对 |
[14:31] | So, I guess you can’t avoid a threesome, | 看来谁都避免不了三P性关系 |
[14:34] | even if it’s only you in the bed, | 即使现在躺在床上的人是你 |
[14:36] | someone’s always been there before you. | 但在那之前 曾有人依偎在他身边 |
[14:40] | What just happened? Where’d you go? | 怎么了?你要去哪里? |
[14:44] | – Preoccupied. – No kidding. About what? | -我在想事情 -不会吧,你在想什么? |
[14:47] | Your ex-wife’s breasts, your ex-wife’s lips, your ex-wife’s long legs. | 你前妻的胸部、嘴唇跟长腿 |
[14:53] | …My column. | 我在想专栏的事 |
[14:56] | I didn’t tell you I was married because it was a long time ago. | 我没告诉你我结过婚 因为那是很久以前的事 |
[15:00] | – What happened? – Alienation of affection, then divorce. | -发生了什么事? -我们貌合神离,后来离婚了 |
[15:08] | Let’s not talk about the past, please. | 别谈过去的事了 |
[15:15] | What Mr Big didn’t realize was the past was sleeping right next to me. | 大人物并不了解 我无法释怀过去 |
[15:25] | The next day the flesh and blood Barbara asked me to lunch. | 隔天芭芭拉约我吃午餐 |
[15:28] | – Hi. Thanks for meeting me. – oh, thanks for inviting me. | -谢谢你赶来 |
[15:33] | You changed your hair. | -谢谢你约我吃饭 |
[15:36] | oh, thanks. | 你换了发型 谢谢 |
[15:39] | – Listen I have some news. – I’m back with Mr Big! | -我有坏消息要通知你 -我跟大人物复合了 |
[15:44] | The head guys didn’t go for Little Cathy. | 大头们不喜欢小凯西的故事 |
[15:47] | They wouldn’t know a good book if it bit ’em in the ass. | 就算好书送上门来 他们也不知道 |
[15:50] | – Yeah, fuck ’em. – I still love the project, | -对啊,别理他们 -我还是很喜欢你的企划 |
[15:53] | and at the risk of sounding like a groupie, | 听起来或许很煽情 |
[15:55] | I’d really like to become friends. | 我真的很想跟你做朋友 |
[15:59] | Friends? | 做朋友? |
[16:01] | Two hours later, I was sleeping with the enemy. | 两小时后我跟敌人共枕 |
[16:05] | – So, never married? – once. A long time ago. | -你没过婚吗? -很久以前结过一次 |
[16:09] | – Really? What happened? – He had a wandering eye. | -真的吗?发生了什么事? -他喜欢四处偷腥 |
[16:12] | It wandered over to my best friend. | 连我最好的朋友都不放过 |
[16:17] | So, what about you? Are you seeing anyone? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[16:21] | No one special. | 没有 |
[16:23] | For Samantha, the shit was about to hit the phone. | 对莎曼珊来说 坏消息正要传来 |
[16:29] | – Hello. – It’s over. I told my wife! | -你好 -结束了,我告诉我太太了? |
[16:32] | – Who is this? – It’s Ken. | -你是哪位? -我是肯 |
[16:35] | – Wait. You told Ruth about us? – I’m in love with you. | -你把我们的事告诉萝丝? -我爱上你了 |
[16:40] | – Now we can be together. – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -现在我们能在一起了 -不 |
[16:44] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[16:46] | – Hello. – Samantha? | -你好 -是莎曼珊吗? |
[16:48] | This is Ruth Scheer… Ken’s wife. | 我是萝丝辛勒,肯的太太 |
[16:51] | – Yeah, I found your number. – Hang on. | -我查到你的电话号码 -等一下 |
[16:56] | – Listen to me. You love your wife. – No, I’m in love with you! | -听我说,你爱你太太 -不,我爱的是你 |
[17:00] | No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[17:01] | Sam’s no muss, no fuss affair was starting to feel very mussy. | 莎曼珊不伤大雅的外遇事件 变成一场恶梦 |
[17:06] | – I’m back. – I don’t know who you are, | -说吧 -我不知道你是谁 |
[17:09] | but Ken and I love each other very much. | 肯跟我彼此相爱 |
[17:12] | – of course you do. – And we have an unshakable bond. | -那是当然的事 -我们的关系密不可分 |
[17:17] | I’m going to keep this marriage together. | 我一定会维持这段婚姻 |
[17:19] | Good for you! Listen, Ruth this was a huge mistake. | 那太好了,听着,萝丝 这是个天大的错误 |
[17:23] | It didn’t mean anything. It was just sex. | 除了性,那不具任何意义 |
[17:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:27] | And if being sexually adventuresome will keep this marriage together, | 如果性冒险能维持婚姻 |
[17:32] | then I am prepared to join you… | 我准备跟你… |
[17:36] | …with him…in bed. | 还有他一同上床 |
[17:40] | oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[17:45] | Samantha was a guest star. Series regular was not in her contract. | 莎曼珊是特别来宾 她不喜欢当固定班底 |
[17:52] | That night at the attention deficit ball, | 那晚在募款舞会中 |
[17:55] | Charlotte felt free to indulge her fantasy. | 夏绿蒂放纵于她的幻想中 |
[17:59] | It’s amazing what some sequins on a stick can do to free up inhibitions. | 很难想像一个小小的面具 能让人完全抛去束缚 |
[18:04] | Who here is your type? | 谁是你要的那一型? |
[18:16] | – Do you like peacocks? – Do you? | -你喜欢孔雀吗? -你呢? |
[18:23] | Then Charlotte did the unthinkable. | 然后夏绿蒂 做了令人难以想像的事 |
[18:29] | oh, my God. | 天啊,她对我眨眼 |
[18:33] | – Excellent. – I need to get out of here. | -太棒了 -我得离开这里 |
[18:45] | – Hey, you ok? – Yeah, yeah, I think so. | -你没事吧? -应该没事 |
[18:49] | – So, how’d it feel? – Weird. | -你觉得如何? |
[18:53] | Well, I enjoyed it. | -怪怪的 我挺喜欢的 |
[18:58] | – I do have another fantasy. – What’s that? | -我还有一个幻想 -是什么呢? |
[19:01] | Doing it upstairs at a party. | 在宾客满堂的派对中 溜到楼上的房间做爱 |
[19:22] | Can I join you? | 我能加入你们吗? |
[19:26] | She realized that this was her moment. | 她明白那一刻终于来了 |
[19:28] | If she was gonna take the plunge, it was now or never. | 她想放纵于情欲中 就得把握这一刻 |
[19:51] | Unfortunately, it was Jack who plunged first. | 不幸的是 先一头栽进去的人是杰克 |
[19:55] | Apparently someone else’s fire was stronger than Charlotte’s. | 看来另一个女人 比夏绿蒂更性感 |
[19:59] | She was not the guest star in this fantasy. | 她不是这场幻想的特别来宾 |
[20:12] | Meanwhile, at a bar downtown… | 同时在市区的酒吧中… |
[20:21] | – Miranda? – Hi. | -你是米兰达吗? |
[20:25] | What a relief. | -你好 |
[20:27] | Most of the women who answered our ad, well, | 真的是太好了 |
[20:31] | you know, they were kind of… | 大部分回应我们广告的女人 都有点… |
[20:33] | – Butt ugly. – oh, nothing like you. | -她们丑毙了 -跟你完全不同 |
[20:38] | – Thanks. – We’ve never done this before. | -谢谢 -我们从没做过这种事 |
[20:42] | It’s a huge fantasy of Mark’s. I offered to do it for his 30th birthday. | 这是马克的梦想 也是我送他的三十岁生日礼物 |
[20:47] | Whatever happened to giving a nice pen? | 你怎么不送他笔呢? |
[20:53] | So are you doing anything tonight? | 你今晚有事吗? |
[20:57] | Let me just be clear. You want to do a threesome with me. | 我得话把说清楚 你们想跟我玩三P |
[21:03] | If you’re busy, we understand. | 如果你很忙,我们能了解 |
[21:07] | I tell you what. Let me make a quick phone call, ok? | 听我说 我得去打通电话,好吗? |
[21:23] | That night Miranda finally got her validation. | 那晚米兰达终于得到了肯定 |
[21:27] | Her shrink had suggested she comes three times a week. | 心理医生建议她 一星期去找他三次 |
[21:32] | I didn’t see Mr Big for eight days. | 我八天没跟大人物见面 |
[21:35] | – Well, that was a great meal. – Yeah, it was. | -真的,还挺好吃的 -是啊 |
[21:39] | Actually, the food was terrible and we were like strangers. | 事实上食物烂透了 我们跟陌生人一样 |
[21:43] | What is wrong? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[21:45] | Look. You tell me you have an ex-wife. | 你告诉我你结过婚 |
[21:48] | You tell me you guys had a three-way. Yes, I asked. | 你们还玩过三P 对,是我开口问的 |
[21:51] | But you drop this bomb, but you don’t give me any details. | 但你丢了一颗大炸弹 却不跟我说个清楚 |
[21:55] | You don’t even tell me why you broke up. | 甚至没告诉我 你们为什么要分手 |
[21:57] | – I cheated on her. – Yeah, I know. She told me at lunch. | -我背着她偷人 -我知道,午餐时她告诉我了 |
[22:00] | I know you know. She told me she told you. | 我知道你已经知道了 她告诉我她已经跟你说过 |
[22:03] | She told you? See, that’s another thing. | 是她跟你说的?还有这件事 |
[22:06] | You didn’t tell me that you’re still talking. | 你没告诉我你们还有联络 |
[22:09] | – I still talk to all my ex-wives. – I’m so not finding that funny. | -我跟我所有的前妻都有联络 -那一点都不好笑 |
[22:14] | Listen, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:17] | We had the threesome because we were both looking for someone else. | 我们会玩三P 因为我们在寻找适合自己的人 |
[22:30] | Do you know anyone who’s right for me? | 你认识任何适合我的人吗? |
[22:45] | And then it was just the two of us. | 我们言归于好 |
[22:48] | And I realized the real appeal of the threesome: it was easy. | 我了解到玩三P的真正意义 很简单 |
[22:52] | It’s intimacy that’s the bitch. | 因为两人之间不再亲密 |