时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | New York City is all about sex. | 纽约人满脑子想的都和性有关 |
[00:49] | People getting it, people trying to get it, and people who can’t get it. | 有人正在享受性爱 有人想得到,有些人却得不到 |
[00:54] | No wonder the city never sleeps. It’s too busy trying to get laid, | 难怪纽约是个不夜城 人们根本忙得没时间睡 |
[00:58] | but if you ever actually do manage | 但如果你想和某人上床 |
[01:01] | to get someone in bed, | |
[01:02] | the real fun begins. | 有趣的事就来了 |
[01:06] | That’s the kind with nuts in it. | 里面好像有坚果 |
[01:09] | We love our nuts. | 我们爱坚果 |
[01:18] | After sleeping together for many weeks, | 我和大人物同床共枕几星期后 |
[01:20] | Mr Big and I had gotten comfortable enough to really sleep together. | 我们好像越来越习惯睡在一起 |
[01:29] | It was nice. It was the way I’d always dreamed it could be. | 这种感觉很棒 这是我梦寐以求的相处方式 |
[01:34] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:46] | – Was that you? – oh, my God. | -是你? -天啊 |
[01:52] | – I think it might be worse under there. – Shut up! | -有可能更糟 -闭嘴… |
[02:01] | I hadn’t dressed so quickly | 我飞快穿好衣服 |
[02:02] | since getting caught in the boy’s dorm sophomore year. | 好像是在男生宿舍被抓到一样 |
[02:05] | – Wait, don’t you want some coffee? – Gosh. I’m late for a thing. | -等一下,你要喝杯咖啡? -不,我迟到了 |
[02:10] | oh, my God. I was mortified. | 天啊,真是糗死了 |
[02:14] | I didn’t call him the rest of the day. | 接着一整天我都没打给他 |
[02:16] | I tried to lose myself in work, but every time I stopped to think, | 想让自己忙于工作 但每次一停下来 |
[02:22] | I’d relive my hell all over again. | 那声音就是挥之不去 |
[02:26] | The next day I realized how childish I was behaving. | 隔天我发觉到 自己的行为实在太幼稚了 |
[02:29] | I decided to stop avoiding the situation and take the grown-up approach, | 所以决定化解僵局 用成熟的方式来解决 |
[02:33] | complete and utter denial. | 全盘否认 |
[02:34] | So I saw the Met is opening a new Goya exhibit. | 我看到麦特画廊 要举行哥雅的画作展 |
[02:37] | – Do you want to go this Saturday? – Sure. | -这星期六你要去吗? -好 |
[02:42] | Could you get me more sauce, please? | 麻烦帮我再拿点酱? |
[02:44] | I most certainly can. | 没问题 |
[02:48] | We have to stop and see the Renoirs. I love the Renoirs. | 我们可顺便去看雷诺瓦的画 我好喜欢雷诺瓦 |
[02:52] | ok. | 好 |
[02:59] | There’s a moment in every relationship where romance gives way to reality. | 这就是每段恋情 从浪漫转为现实的时刻 |
[03:21] | You know what? I’m exhausted. | 你知道吗?我累惨了 |
[03:26] | – Be all right if we just call it a night? – Sure. | -我们今晚休息,好吗? -好 |
[03:29] | – Sorry. Good night. – Night. | -对不起,晚安 -晚安 |
[03:38] | That was the first night we slept together and didn’t make love. | 这是我们第一次睡在一起 却没做爱 |
[03:42] | By the next week it was three times in a row, I was beginning to worry. | 到下星期,已经连续发生三次 我开始担心起来 |
[03:47] | Three times? Try three months. | 三次?试试三个月吧 |
[03:49] | – No. – Yes! | -不会吧? -没错 |
[03:51] | Now would be a good time to wipe that horrified look off your face. | 到了三个月时 你脸上就不会有这种恐惧表情 |
[03:55] | Sorry, sweetie. I just… I didn’t know. Where have I been? | 抱歉,我只是… 不知道,到底怎么回事? |
[03:59] | You’ve been having sex. I’ve been renting videos. It’s tragic. | 你只是没有做爱 而我却可怜到只能去租录影带 |
[04:05] | I’m two rentals away from some free Gummy Bears. | 累积的金额已可以得到 很多免费的QQ糖 |
[04:08] | – Relax. You’re just in a dry spell. – I can’t believe you said that. | -放轻松,这只是一阵子 -真不敢相信你会这么讲 |
[04:12] | You’re all freaked out about three times. I’m talking three months. | 三次你就大惊小怪 而我说的是三个月 |
[04:15] | It’s different. Not doing it when you’re with someone | 那不一样 |
[04:17] | means more than not doing it when you’re not with someone. | 有男朋友却没做爱 比没有男朋友做爱还更严重 |
[04:20] | What are you worried about? | 你到底担心什么? |
[04:22] | I thought you said everything felt comfortable and great. | 你不是说一切都很顺利 感觉很棒? |
[04:24] | – Yeah, well, maybe too comfortable. – What do you mean? | -对,可能是太顺利了 -什么意思? |
[04:30] | I farted. | 我放屁了 |
[04:32] | – I farted in front of my boyfriend. – And? | -在我男朋友面前放屁 -然后呢? |
[04:36] | And we’re no longer having sex. And he thinks of me as one of the boys. | 接着我们就不做爱了 他可能把我当成哥儿们 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna have to move to another city | 接着我要搬到另一个城市去 |
[04:43] | where the shame of this won’t follow me. | 确定这个耻辱不会永远跟着我 |
[04:46] | – You farted. You’re human. – I don’t want him to know that. | -你是人,当然会放屁 -但不想被他知道 |
[04:50] | I mean, he’s this perfect guy. He walks around his perfect apartment, | 我是说,他是个完美的人 有间完美的房子 |
[04:54] | with his perfect suit. He’s just perfect, perfect, perfect! | 穿着完美入时的服装 一切就是太完美… |
[04:57] | And I’m the girl who farts. No wonder we’re not having sex. | 而我却是个会放屁的女人 难怪我们不能做爱 |
[05:00] | You’re insane! It’s been three times. It’s perfectly normal. | 你哪根筋不对了?三次而已 这相当正常 |
[05:04] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[05:07] | Say it’s not the… then what else is going on? | 谁说不做爱… 那么以后怎么办? |
[05:11] | Is it normal to share a bed and not do it? | 睡在一起却不做爱 这很正常吗? |
[05:14] | – It depends what’s normal for you. – God, I hate that. | -那得看你对正常的定义 -天啊,真是讨厌 |
[05:19] | Who am I to know what’s normal? | 我又不是情场老手 我怎会知道什么才算正常? |
[05:21] | I haven’t dated in a hundred years. I don’t have a clue. | 我又没有身经百战的恋爱史 根本无从得知 |
[05:23] | Well, three months is not normal for me. | 对我来说,三个月算不正常 |
[05:27] | one month was interesting. Two was numbing. | 一个月时还蛮有趣的 两个月就开始麻木 |
[05:30] | Three months, I’m going out of my mind. | 三个月,我可能快疯了 |
[05:34] | There are 1 .3 million single men in New York | 纽约有130万单身男性 |
[05:37] | and 1 .8 million single women. | 180万单身女性 |
[05:39] | of these more than 3 million people, | 总共超过300万的单身人口 |
[05:42] | about 1 2 think they’re having enough sex. | 却有12%的人 |
[05:45] | How often is normal? | 觉得没得到足够的性爱 究竟多久做一次才算是正常? |
[05:47] | I have to masturbate three times a day just to make it through. | 我一天得手淫三次 才能解决需求 |
[05:51] | Some people take coffee breaks, I take jerk off breaks. | 有些人是咖啡休息时间 我则是手淫休息时间 |
[05:54] | They say the average 33-year-old woman has sex 3.5 times a week. | 有人说33岁的女性 平均一星期要做3.5次 |
[05:57] | I’d like to know who that woman is. | 我很想知道她是谁 |
[05:59] | My wife and I haven’t had sex since the baby was born. | 从孩子出生后 我和老婆就没再做过爱 |
[06:02] | The baby’s applying to Yale next fall. | 明年秋天时 小孩就要申请进入耶鲁大学 |
[06:06] | once, one time a day, but two time on special day. | 平均一天一次 但特殊的日子,则一天两次 |
[06:13] | Normal is the halfway point between what you want and what you get. | 所谓“正常”就是 理想与现实的中间点 |
[06:17] | Even in the plough position, I could count on Samantha for sexual clarity. | 就算在这混沌状况下 莎曼珊的性爱解析仍值得信赖 |
[06:22] | – Good. Move to downward facing dog. – Woof. | -好,换成狗吠式 -呜 |
[06:26] | With him, I could do it every hour on the hour. | 如果是他 我可以不眠不休大战一场 |
[06:31] | Do you think it means something if Big and I sleep together | 如果大人物和我一起睡 却不做爱 |
[06:34] | but don’t sleep together? | 你觉得这代表什么? |
[06:36] | – The truth? – When have I ever wanted that? | -说实话? -我不是一向都听实话? |
[06:39] | – Yeah, ok, tell me. – I think there’s trouble. | -好,说吧 -我觉得麻烦大了 |
[06:42] | Sex is a barometer for what’s going on in the relationship. | 做爱是检验彼此关系的气压计 |
[06:47] | I wasn’t going to tell you this but… | 我本来不打算说,但… |
[06:51] | – I farted. – Then move your mat away. | -我放屁 -把那垫子拿走 |
[06:54] | Not now. I did it in front of Big. | 我不是说现在 我在大人物面前放屁 |
[06:58] | – Huge mistake. – You think? | -天大的错误 -真的? |
[07:01] | – It wasn’t a choice, I’m human. – No honey, you’re a woman. | -又不是我能控制,我是个人 -不,你是个女人 |
[07:05] | Men don’t like women to be human. We aren’t supposed to fart, douche, | 男人不喜欢女人像个人类 |
[07:09] | use tampons, or have hair in places we shouldn’t. | 不能放屁,灌洗,或用棉条 甚至不能有毛的地方就不该有 |
[07:12] | A guy once broke up with me because I missed a bikini wax. | 有个家伙因为我没抹防晒蜡 和我分手 |
[07:16] | I knew it. This is a watershed relationship moment. | 我知道 这是我们两人关系的转折点 |
[07:19] | – I’m never gonna be able to erase it. – Sure you will. | -我一定挽救不了了 -可以 |
[07:21] | Go and fuck his brains out, he’ll forget all about it. | 只要和他大战个几回合后 他就什么都忘了 |
[07:25] | Men aren’t that complicated, they’re like plants. | 男人没那么复杂 他们就像机器一样 |
[07:28] | Concentrate. Quiet your insides. | 集中注意力,内心平静 |
[07:30] | – Now he tells me! – Roll over on your backs. | -他在说我 -背部卷缩 |
[07:32] | Take goddess pose. Let your breathing work with you. | 朝天姿势 让呼吸在身体内流窜 |
[07:38] | In and out. | 吸气与吐气 吸气 吐气 |
[07:49] | Would you like to go for a coffee some time? | 你想去喝杯咖啡? |
[07:52] | 45 minutes and three animal positions later, | 45分钟做了三种动物姿势后 |
[07:54] | Samantha and Siddhartha were sipping green tea | 莎曼珊和西达沙 坐在健康食物餐厅内 |
[07:57] | at a health food restaurant -Tofu or Not Tofu. | 一起啜饮绿茶,吃着豆制品 |
[08:01] | I always feel so amazing after yoga. | 我每次做完瑜珈后 就觉得精神奕奕 |
[08:05] | My body feels so open, alive. Ready for anything. | 通体舒畅,充满活力 准备蓄势待发 |
[08:10] | – Samantha. – Yes. | -莎曼珊 -什么? |
[08:12] | I’m celibate. I practice tantric celibacy. | 我是独身主义者 必须遵守宗教禁欲 |
[08:18] | – I gave up sex three years ago. – My God, why? | -我三年前就放弃性爱 -天啊,为什么? |
[08:22] | or more importantly, why? Didn’t you like it? | 再说一次,为什么? 你不喜欢? |
[08:27] | I loved it. I’d have sex morning, noon, and night, | 我爱死了 以前无时无刻都可以做爱 |
[08:30] | sometimes three women a day and I was always ready for more. | 有时一天和三个女人做 但仍是欲求不满 |
[08:32] | – Well, now you’re just being cruel. – No. It was all ego. | -那么你现在对自己太残忍了 -这才是纯粹的自我 |
[08:37] | And where I am now is so much better than sex. | 我现在的感觉比做爱还棒 |
[08:40] | Come on honey, nothing’s better than sex. | 拜托,任何事都比不上做爱 |
[08:44] | Think about really good foreplay. | 想想看,很棒的前戏 |
[08:46] | Your sexual energy is just starting to awaken. | 开始激发体内的性能量… |
[08:49] | Now imagine a three-year foreplay | 现在想像 储存了三年的前戏能量 |
[08:53] | where all that sexual energy is coursing through your body, | 充沛的性能量在体内运行 |
[08:57] | but it never gets released. It just recycles. | 但没有加以释放 |
[09:02] | It builds, rises. | 只是循环,累积,提升… |
[09:06] | Until your entire being is humming with that electric sexual energy. | 直到体内的性能量充满全身… |
[09:11] | My apartment’s just around the corner. | 我家就在街角 |
[09:14] | The only thing hotter than sex… | 但比做爱更棒的就是… |
[09:17] | is not having sex. | 不做爱 |
[09:18] | Amazingly, talking dirty about not having sex | 真不可思议 |
[09:22] | was the most sexually deviant act | 西达沙满口性事却不行动 |
[09:24] | Samantha had participated in for months. | 这是几个月来最让莎曼珊 感到兴奋的性变态行为 |
[09:26] | The next night when I met Charlotte for dinner, | 隔天我和夏绿蒂晚餐时 |
[09:28] | I’d reached my own transcendental state. Pure Mr Big obsession. | 我已经濒临疯狂边缘 满脑子想的都是大人物 |
[09:35] | The first time he was tired and the next two times… | 第一次,他太累 接着两次则是… |
[09:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道…很惨吧? |
[09:46] | Relax. Nothing’s wrong with your relationship. | 别紧张,你们两人的关系很好 |
[09:48] | – That’s not all Charlotte, I… – What? | -但事情并非这样 -怎么了? |
[09:51] | I couldn’t bring myself to tell her. I was afraid she’d go spontaneously deaf. | 我根本没办法告诉她真相 我怕她听了后,会突然变聋 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry. What were you saying? | 抱歉,你说什么? |
[09:59] | People put too much emphasis on the importance of sex. | 人们老是把性爱看得太重了 |
[10:03] | It’s not the most important thing in a relationship. | 这并不是感情中最重要的事 |
[10:05] | – Right. – Take Kevin and I for example. | -对 -就拿我和凯文来说 |
[10:08] | We’ve been going out for weeks and we still haven’t done it. | 我们已经交往一个月了 却还没发生关系 |
[10:12] | We touch and cuddle, but he’s sweet. | 但我们会抚摸拥抱 他真是太棒了 |
[10:15] | He respects my boundaries and I like it. It makes it special. There he is! | 他喜欢他充分尊重我 这段关系与众不同,他来了 |
[10:21] | Meeting a friend’s boyfriend for the first time is always a little tense. | 和好友的男朋友第一次见面 总会有点不自在 |
[10:25] | What if you don’t like him? or he doesn’t like you? | 如果你不喜欢他? 或者他不喜欢你呢? |
[10:27] | Kevin, this is my good friend, Carrie. | 凯文,这是好友,凯莉 |
[10:30] | – Hey, Carrie. – Hi. | -你好,凯莉 -你好 |
[10:32] | What if you’ve already slept with him? | 如果你已经和他上过床了? |
[10:34] | – You two know each other. – Kind of. | -你们认识? -算是吧 |
[10:38] | – We used to go out. – Well, kind of used to go out. | -我们约过会 -对,算是约会 |
[10:44] | You two used to go out. That’s so funny. Isn’t that funny? | 你们两个约会过?真是巧 |
[10:48] | That’s my office. I gotta take this. I’ll be right back. | 是办公室打来的,我得接电话 我马上回来 |
[10:55] | – ok, when? – Three years ago. | -说吧,什么时候? -三年前 |
[10:58] | Three years, I can live with that. | 三年前,这我能接受 |
[11:01] | – Serious? – No. | -是认真的? -不是 |
[11:03] | Good. Why’d you break up? | 很好,为何分手? |
[11:05] | We were in different places and I just… | 我们分隔两地,但我… |
[11:07] | Carrie, we don’t have time for diplomacy, just tell me. | 凯莉,没时间客套了 直接说吧 |
[11:11] | He’s a sex maniac. | 他“做爱成性” |
[11:19] | When Charlotte discovered | 而当夏绿蒂发现到 |
[11:21] | that Kevin had tucked his libido away for her comfort level, | 凯文为了她 而强压住自己的性欲时 |
[11:24] | she was even more moved by his restraint. | 她决定采取主动攻势 |
[11:27] | I want you to know how much I appreciate your patience. | 我希望你知道 我对你的耐心很感动 |
[11:31] | You’ve been so patient with me. It shows how much you really care. | 你对我这么有耐心 足以证明你很在乎我 |
[11:36] | And all that waiting | 长期的耐心等待 |
[11:38] | is gonna make it all the more special for us now. | 使得我们的关系更具意义 |
[11:47] | There’s only gonna be one stop, thanks. | 停一个地方就好,谢谢 |
[12:05] | – I don’t think this is gonna work. – Why, is it me? | -这样不行 -是我的原因? |
[12:09] | No, you’re great. I’m just not that sexual a guy. | 不,你很棒 只是我没那么有性趣 |
[12:14] | It’s me. I know it’s me. | 是我的原因,我知道 |
[12:19] | Carrie told me you were quite sexual, in fact she used the word maniac. | 凯莉说你性欲很强 她甚至说你“做爱成性” |
[12:24] | That was before. | 那是以前 |
[12:27] | – Before what? – Prozac. | -什么以前? -服药以前 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I used to be such a mess. Mr Mood swing. | 我以前的生活一团糟 |
[12:34] | It’s a total lifesaver. | 情绪不稳,药物是我的救星 |
[12:36] | The only down side is it takes the air out of my tires. | 但唯一的副作用 是让我变成泄气的轮胎 |
[12:39] | After a while, it’s kind of like a taffy pull. | 经过一阵子后 就成了变形的太妃糖 |
[12:44] | – That’s ok. Don’t worry about it. – I don’t. | -没关系,别担心 -我不会 |
[12:48] | I wish I could say I felt worse. But to tell you the truth, these days, | 我或许该说这种感觉很糟 但老实说… |
[12:52] | nothing gets me down. | 我不会觉得沮丧 |
[12:54] | You want to watch a movie? | 你想看影片吗? |
[13:00] | Terrified of going to Mr Big’s | 不敢打电话给大人物的情况 |
[13:03] | for what could become another platonic sleepover, | 已转变成精神性失眠症 |
[13:05] | I paced my apartment and tried not to think about our lack of sex when… | 我在房里来回踱步 试着不去想我们不做爱… |
[13:11] | There they were my new neighbors, Mr and Mrs Get-it-on. | 但当我看到新搬来的芳邻 却肆无忌惮地疯狂做爱时… |
[13:15] | A couple so obviously into each other there was only one thing to do… | 这对情侣显然已到忘我的境界 而我唯一能做的就是… |
[13:20] | watch. | 欣赏 |
[13:25] | Then something wonderful happened. My desire overcame my fear. | 突然间美好的事发生了 欲望克服了恐惧 |
[13:30] | Hi, it’s me. Is it ok if I come over? | 是我,我现在可以过去吗? |
[13:34] | ok. | 好 |
[13:36] | Across town at the corner of Nirvana and West Third, | 同时在西三街的极乐世界里 |
[13:39] | Siddhartha was helping Samantha along her newfound path. | 西达沙正在帮助莎曼珊 发现体内的新大陆 |
[13:42] | Blocks are connection to our inner life and true identities. | 把所有的气集中在体内 与身体合而为一 |
[13:47] | – You’re hard. – I know. | -你有反应 -我知道 |
[13:50] | our addictions and attachments are a way to block our spiritual hunger | 世人对事物的执着与迷恋 |
[13:54] | through unhealthy and dependent ways. | 是依赖且不健康的 将会阻碍内在心灵的追求 |
[13:57] | You’re still hard. | 还是有反应 |
[13:59] | – It will go down. – So can I. | -会消退的 -我也可以 |
[14:11] | I showed up at his apartment feeling sexy and confident. | 我以性感迷人的姿态出现 |
[14:14] | Wearing my secret weapon skirt that really hugged my hips. | 穿着我的秘密武器 那件紧贴着臀部的裙子 |
[14:17] | I was ready to go. He didn’t have a prayer. | 我已蓄势待发,准备上阵 |
[14:24] | Very nice. Come on in. I’m watching the fight. | 很漂亮,进来吧 我正在看拳击 |
[14:35] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Carrie. Come on, come on. Let me watch this. | 凯莉,拜托,我想看电视 加油 |
[14:58] | Jesus! Would you knock it off? I’m trying to watch this fight. | 拜托,停下来,我想看拳击 |
[15:03] | Fine, I’ll leave. | 好,我走 |
[15:05] | What’s up? Why are you acting so nuts? | 怎么了?你为何这么奇怪? |
[15:07] | Maybe I’m not perfect. Maybe I don’t fit into your perfect life, | 我可能不够完美 可能配不上你完美无缺的生活 |
[15:12] | with your perfect apartment, and your pay-per-view fight. | 完美的房子 和事先预录的拳击赛 |
[15:15] | Maybe I should leave. | 我还是走好了 |
[15:19] | I stood there and waited for the obligatory, | 我站在门外,给他个机会 |
[15:21] | he’s-coming-to-stop-me ten seconds. | 希望他十秒内会出来拉住我 |
[15:24] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[15:26] | By the time I got home I was sure he’d left an apology on my voice mail. | 回到家时 觉得他应该会打电话来道歉 |
[15:29] | You have no new messages in your mailbox. | 你的语音信箱没有新留言 |
[15:32] | I didn’t sleep very well that night. But I wasn’t the only one. | 那晚我没睡好 但我不是唯一失眠的人 |
[15:37] | After a night of spiritual reading with her hunky guru, | 莎曼珊彻夜阅读 精神导师建议的书籍后 |
[15:41] | Samantha began to feel things she hadn’t felt in a very long time, | 她开始重获 长久以来失去的感觉 |
[15:45] | frustrated and horny. | 情欲难耐 |
[15:47] | She decided it was time to put an end to her suffering. | 于是她决定要终止这种折磨 |
[15:49] | But just as she reached the place Krishna once called the gateway to life, | 但当她快到达 西达沙所称的生命之门时 |
[15:53] | she turned back and decided not to enter. | 她突然决定收手 |
[15:56] | After all, she’d come this far, she could continue not to come at all. | 毕竟她已忍了这么久 她可决定要不要继续? |
[16:02] | In an effort to get her mind off sex, | 为了消除脑中做爱的念头 |
[16:04] | Miranda had rented a five-hour Danish documentary on the Nuremberg trial. | 米兰达租了五小时的影片 在纽伦堡审讯的丹麦记录片 |
[16:08] | – It actually worked until… – Hey, gorgeous. | -效果还不错,直到… -美女 |
[16:12] | Why don’t you quick drop this? She’s thinking about it! | 一起玩玩吧,她在考虑了 |
[16:17] | Where you going so fast? I got what you want. I got what you need. | 这么急要去哪? 我有你想要的,有你需要的 |
[16:22] | Like every woman consumed with a relationship problem, | 就像每个女人 遇到棘手的感情问题时一样 |
[16:25] | I needed a project to stop my mind obsessing | 我需要找点事 让自己别再胡思乱想 |
[16:28] | and my hands dialing his number. | 控制双手别去拨电话号码 |
[16:34] | Three months and one week. | 三个月又一星期了 |
[16:37] | Miranda needed to keep her hands busy as well. | 米兰达也需要让自己的手忙着 |
[16:40] | – Did he call? – Nope. | -他打来没? -没有 |
[16:43] | – And it’s been two days. – Nice color. | -已经两天了 -颜色很不错 |
[16:47] | – Ecru? – Egg shell. | -米色? -淡黄褐色 |
[16:51] | Well, I think it’s over. I should never have farted. | 我想我们完了 我不应该放屁的 |
[16:57] | Jesus! That’s it. I’ve heard enough about the fart. It’s not the fart. | 天啊,够了 别再怪到放屁这件事上了 |
[17:01] | I know it’s not the fart. | 我知道不是放屁的原因 |
[17:04] | I think I’m in love with him | 我觉得自己深爱着他 |
[17:06] | and I’m terrified he’s gonna leave me ’cause I’m not perfect. | 却又害怕 他会因我不够完美而离开我 |
[17:10] | All right. Let’s put the roller down and go in the other room and talk. | 好吧,把滚筒放下 到其他房间好好谈 |
[17:16] | The sex has stopped. He hasn’t called. | 没有做爱,他也没打来 |
[17:19] | What if he never calls and three weeks from now I pick up the New York Times | 如果他一直不打来 而几星期后我在纽约时报上 |
[17:22] | and read that he’s married some perfect woman who never passes gas? | 却看到他娶个 从来不会放屁的完美女人呢? |
[17:28] | – When did you get obsessed? – I don’t know. It’s something about him. | -你何时起这么在意完美? -不知道,是他的原因 |
[17:31] | You should see me around him. I’m not like me. I’m like ”together Carrie”. | 你该看看我在他面前的样子 根本不像我,只像他的附属品 |
[17:36] | I wear little outfits. You know, ”sexy Carrie” and ”casual Carrie”. | 穿着轻薄紧身的服装 性感的凯莉,随性的凯莉 |
[17:41] | Sometimes I catch myself actually posing. It’s exhausting. | 我常得伪装自己 搞得自己很累 |
[17:44] | Then stop. Why don’t you show him more of this Carrie? She’s pretty great. | 那就别再装了 让他看看真实凯莉,很迷人的 |
[17:49] | What if he doesn’t like her. Miranda? | 如果他不喜欢呢?米兰达 |
[17:53] | oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:56] | Look at them. | 看 |
[17:59] | I had no idea they did an afternoon show. | 天啊 我不知道他们也有下午场 |
[18:01] | When a show is good, word gets around. | 如果有精彩好戏 就得通告亲朋好友 |
[18:04] | There we were, the ’90s version of matinee ladies. | 大家全员到齐 九十年代的剧院仕女 |
[18:08] | Who said the theatre was dead? | 谁说剧场已死? |
[18:09] | Samantha, I can’t believe you’d give this up on purpose. | 莎曼珊 真不敢相信你会放弃这种事 |
[18:12] | – Actually, I hardly miss it. – How long has it been? | -我根本不会怀念 -多久了? |
[18:15] | – A hundred years. – It never goes down, does it? | -不记得了 -一直坚挺? |
[18:19] | – Look, it’s still… – Hard. | -看,还是… -坚挺 |
[18:22] | Gummy Bear, please. | 麻烦给我QQ糖 |
[18:26] | Give me the candy! | 快给我 |
[18:28] | Snapping over gummy bears might be a sign that celibacy’s not for you. | 看你大吃QQ糖的样子 禁欲应该不适合你 |
[18:32] | – My big pay off better be worth it. – Samantha, I don’t understand you. | -一切等待会有所回报的 -莎曼珊,真搞不懂你 |
[18:36] | There are people starving out there and you’re fasting. | 对面的人好像永远欲求不满时 而你却在禁欲 |
[18:39] | Stop complaining. At least you can take care of yourself. | 别抱怨了 至少你可以自己解决 |
[18:41] | I’m way beyond that point. I’ve given myself carpal tunnel. | 我那地方已使用过度了 |
[18:45] | Sure. It’s all fun until you get to know each other. | 当然,得须相互配合才有乐趣 |
[18:50] | Yeah, that move’s what they’re famous for. | 那姿势是他们的招牌动作 |
[18:53] | It’s been an hour. How can that guy still be… | 已经一小时了 他怎么还能保持… |
[18:56] | Hard. | 坚挺 |
[18:58] | I have got to try this again with Kevin. | 我一定要和凯文试试 |
[19:01] | We really like each other. That’s got to be stronger than a drug, right? | 我们都喜欢对方 爱的力量应该比药物强吧? |
[19:05] | I’m warning you ladies, if I make it to four months, I’m humping one of you. | 我可警告你们 若我四个月没做爱,得小心了 |
[19:13] | – oh, my God. – I hate them. | -天啊 -我讨厌他们 |
[19:16] | After the second show, each of us went on with our Saturdays. | 欣赏过性爱秀之后 我们决定好好利用周末假期 |
[19:20] | Miranda went to get a movie and another pound of Gummy Bears. | 米兰达又去租片子 还拿到免费的QQ糖 |
[19:23] | It’s my sweetheart! You look good, baby. Good enough to eat. | 宝贝,你看来秀色可餐 |
[19:28] | Where you going, doll? I got what you want. I got what you need. | 你要去哪儿?美女 我有你想要的,有你需要的 |
[19:33] | – You talking to me? – We got a live one boys. | -你和我说话? -我们对上话了,各位 |
[19:36] | You got what I want? You got what I need? | 你有我想要的? 你有我需要的? |
[19:39] | What I want is to get laid. What I need is to get laid. I need to get laid. | 我想做爱,我需要做爱… |
[19:44] | – Take it easy, lady. I’m married. – All talk and no action. What a cafone! | -别激动,我结婚了 -只说不做,没用的家伙 |
[19:51] | Yeah, she’s something else. | 对,她有种 |
[19:54] | Samantha decided to channel her frustration at yoga. | 莎曼珊决定练瑜珈来解决问题 |
[19:58] | Now release and breathe. | 放松,呼吸 |
[20:02] | Unless you’re planning to move those hands down, get them off me. | 除非你的手要向下移 否则现在就拿开 |
[20:06] | Exhale and turn around. | 吐气… |
[20:09] | She had reached the end of her path and her patience. | 当她到达生命之门时 耐心也用尽了 |
[20:16] | Want a fuck? | 想做吗? |
[20:28] | Want a fuck? | 想做爱吗? 好 |
[20:36] | Samantha spent the rest of the afternoon having multiple yogasms. | 接下来的几个下午 莎曼珊都在修练性爱术 |
[20:41] | Later that night Charlotte was determined to prove she was stronger | 那一晚夏绿蒂下定决心 |
[20:45] | than selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors. | 要证明自己 比血清促进素抑制剂更有效 |
[20:48] | – Isn’t your arm getting tired? – No, I think it’s starting to work. | -你的手不酸吗? -不会,应该快有反应了 |
[20:52] | Charlotte, it’s not, and I’m beginning to chafe. | 夏绿蒂,我开始觉得有点痛 |
[21:06] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吧? -还好 |
[21:09] | I’ve just never been in this situation before. | 我只是以前没遇过这种情况 |
[21:13] | Do you think you’ll ever… | 你觉得你会… |
[21:17] | – Never mind. – What, think I’ll ever go off it? | -算了 -什么?会不会重振雄风? |
[21:20] | – Yeah. – Nope. | -对 -不会 |
[21:22] | – Not even for me? – Nope. | -也不会为我而兴奋? -不会 |
[21:27] | Wouldn’t you rather be with a guy who’s kind and giving | 一个亲切体贴 |
[21:30] | and not interested in sex, | 但对性不感兴趣的男人 |
[21:32] | than an unstable, oversexed prick, who only wants to get laid? | 应该比满脑子只想做爱 而欲求不满的男人好吧? |
[21:40] | Nope. | 不对 |
[21:42] | once Charlotte realized she couldn’t get what she thought she didn’t want, | 当夏绿蒂知道 她无法获得满足时 |
[21:45] | she couldn’t imagine going on without it. | 她觉得这段关系 已无继续下去的理由 |
[21:49] | Saturday night’s dinner came and went with no call from Big. | 整个周末夜 大人物都没打电话来 |
[21:52] | My life was suddenly shit, but my cabinets were looking fabulous. | 我生活陷入灰暗期 但我的柜子却是亮丽无比 |
[21:59] | – Who is it? – Me. | -谁? -是我 |
[22:07] | – Surprise. – Yeah. | -给你个惊喜 -是啊 |
[22:20] | – What’s all this? – I’m painting. | -这是做什么? -在粉刷 |
[22:23] | – I can see that. – Why didn’t you call? | -我看得出来 -你怎么不打电话? |
[22:29] | Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么不打? |
[22:34] | So this is where you live. | 所以这就是你住的地方 |
[22:39] | – About time you invited me up. – I didn’t invite you. | -也该是请我来的时候了 -我没请你来 |
[22:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:53] | It’s nice. Very nice. | 不错,很漂亮 |
[22:56] | No, it’s not. It’s a mess. | 不,一团糟 |
[22:59] | The floors need to be stripped and the curtains are… | 地板要重换,窗帘… |
[23:04] | I want to change a lot of it. | 可能要来个大整修 |
[23:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:10] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:18] | I like it the way it is. | 我喜欢房子的装潢陈设 |
[23:21] | What was that all about the other night? | 那一晚是怎么了? |
[23:23] | That was me. Having a meltdown. | 是我的原因,心情不好 |
[23:28] | ok. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | – Nice paint. Egg shell? – Yes. | -粉刷得不错,淡黄褐色? -对 |
[23:49] | Did you know that there’s a couple humping outside of your window? | 你知道窗户外 有对情侣疯狂做爱? |
[23:53] | Really? I never noticed. | 是吗?我没注意到 |
[23:57] | All I could think was, why aren’t we having sex? | 现在我脑海中想的全是 为何我们不做爱? |
[24:01] | Is this normal? What’s wrong? Where are we going? | 这样正常吗?出了什么问题? 我们怎么了? |
[24:06] | Hell, we can do better than that. | 我们可以赢过他们 |
[24:14] | And then he kissed me. | 接下来,他吻了我 |
[24:19] | odd how normal can sometimes feel so uncomfortable. | 真是奇怪 正常有时候反而令人不自在 |