时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Two years ago, my friend Susan Sharon… | 两年前,我朋友苏珊雪伦 |
[00:51] | …the East Coast rep for a line of ltalian cashmere sportswear… | 意大利喀什米尔羊毛运动服 东岸代理商 |
[00:54] | …married a mean man. | 嫁给一个脾气非常暴躁的男人 |
[00:56] | What did I tell you about listening to my CDs? | 我跟你说过听完CD要怎样? |
[00:59] | You put Natalie lmbruglia back in U2! | 你把娜塔莉放到U2的盒子里了 |
[01:05] | Now, I only see her once or twice a year… | 现在我跟她每年只见一两次面 |
[01:07] | …generally when her husband Is out of town. | 通常是当她丈夫出城的时候 |
[01:09] | Now, I can’t remember if I’ve taken my Halcion before dinner or not. | 我不记得晚餐前 是否吃过安眠药 |
[01:13] | So I take another one, I have a cocktail, I’m feeling no pain. | 所以我又吃了一颗 喝了杯鸡尾酒,不觉得痛苦 |
[01:16] | The next thing I know, this freaked out stewardess is slapping me awake. | 接下来我只知道 空姐正赏我巴掌,想把我打醒 “夫人…到了…” |
[01:24] | I open my eyes, I look around the plane, it’s completely empty. | 我睁开眼睛环顾机舱 人都走光了 |
[01:28] | -We’d landed in Milan 30 minutes ago. -My God. | -飞机半小时前在米兰降落了 -我的天 |
[01:32] | Come up to my apartment because I have something for you. | 我要送你一个礼物 |
[01:39] | The place looks fantastic! | -这里看起来好气派 |
[01:43] | Richard’s asleep. | -小声一点,理查睡着了 |
[01:45] | In here? | 在…?好的 |
[01:47] | Susan Sharon and her husband had one of those very aduIt apartments… | 苏珊雪伦和她丈夫的公寓 装潢得好讲究 |
[01:50] | …that made me feel like I was 16 visiting the home of a friend… | 我觉得自己像个16岁少女 |
[01:54] | …whose parents thought I was a bad influence. | 去朋友家玩,她父母却认为 我会带坏他们的孩子 |
[01:58] | Happy birthday, Carrie. | 生日快乐,凯莉… |
[02:01] | You didn’t have to. | |
[02:02] | I know it’s a little early. | -我知道还没到 -天啊 |
[02:08] | It’s beautiful. | -苏珊雪伦,好漂亮 |
[02:11] | It’s 100 percent ltalian cashmere and light as a feather. | -这是百分之百喀什米尔羊毛 |
[02:14] | God, I love it. | -轻得像羽毛一样 |
[02:16] | It’s a ”cashmere-ical.” | -我好喜欢,这是金钱的奇迹 |
[02:18] | -Guess what Barneys gets for this. -Don’t tell me. | 你知道巴尼百货卖多少钱? |
[02:21] | -$900. -$900 for a scarf? No. | 九百块 九百块一条围巾?不会吧… |
[02:27] | -Do you mind if I return it? I need cash. -Why not? | 我可以拿去退吗? 换现金比较实在 |
[02:30] | Why do you think they call it ”cash-mere”? | 有何不可?你以为它为什么 又称做“全是钱”? |
[02:36] | -What the hell is going on? -Sorry, honey. | -到底在搞什么鬼? |
[02:39] | -But Carrie had this idea about returning– -What… | -抱歉,亲爱的,凯莉想到… |
[02:42] | …was our agreement about visitors after 9:00 p.m.? | 我们对于九点以后接待访客 定了什么协议? |
[02:46] | -I know, it’s her birthday. -I’m on London time! | -我知道,但她生日快到了… -我的作息是以伦敦时间为准 |
[02:50] | I’ve got to be up in three hours when the markets open. | 再过三小时开市,我就得起床 |
[02:54] | I’d really appreciate it if you’d take the fucking noise somewhere else. | 拜托你们去别的地方狂欢 我会感激不尽 |
[02:59] | -I’ll call you. -Just ignore him. You don’t have to leave. | -我再打电话给你 -别理他… |
[03:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系… |
[03:06] | -Goodnight, Grumpy. -Get the fuck out of my house! | -晚安 -滚出去 |
[03:10] | Taunting the psychotic spouse, I realized, was not a wlse move. | 跟神经质的另一半争执 是不明智的 |
[03:14] | Just shut the fuck up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[03:18] | I wondered… | 她的婚姻真有那么糟 |
[03:19] | …could their marriage be that bad, or was their fighting a form of foreplay? | 还是吵架只是前戏的形式? |
[03:25] | In which case, I was merely the catalyst to get things going. | 无论如何 |
[03:35] | I am so sorry. | 我的角色只不过是催化剂 |
[03:37] | I’m so embarrassed. | -喂? -对不起,我觉得好丢脸 |
[03:39] | Don’t be. | 没有必要,他只是疲倦而暴躁 |
[03:40] | He’s just tired and cranky. | |
[03:43] | That was classic Richard: | 那就是典型的理查 |
[03:45] | Tyrannical, emotionally abusive. I don’t know what to do anymore. | 专制跋扈以及情绪化的辱骂 |
[03:49] | Maybe there were special circumstances tonight. | -我不知道该拿他怎么办 -也许今晚的事… |
[03:52] | He works hard. He’s sleep deprived. | 他工作卖力、睡眠不足… |
[03:55] | Blah, blah, blah. I don’t give a shit! | 我才不在乎 |
[04:00] | What would you do? Would you leave? | -若是你会怎么做?离开吗? |
[04:03] | If things didn’t change…. | -如果情况没有改善的话 |
[04:05] | They haven’t, and they won’t. | 情况的确没改善,也不会改善 |
[04:10] | Do you think I should leave him? | -你认为我该离开他吗? |
[04:13] | If you’re not happy, you know, life’s too short. | -如果你不快乐,人生很短暂 |
[04:18] | I gotta go. | -我得挂线了 -挂掉电话之际我意识到 |
[04:19] | As I hung up, I realized I had been placed in a classic no-win situation. | 自己刚陷入一个 吃力不讨好的处境 |
[04:25] | Telling a friend to leave her husband is something you just don’t do. | 你绝不能劝朋友离开她的丈夫 |
[04:28] | If they do break up, it’s your fault. | 如果她真的跟他分手 那便是你的错 |
[04:31] | If they don’t, she knows you think they should… | 如果没分手,而她知道 |
[04:34] | …and therefore, can’t speak to you again. You’re screwed. | 你的想法,可能会跟你绝交 |
[04:37] | It’s a shame. There goes your cashmere connection. | -不管怎样,倒霉的都是你 -可惜,喀什米尔的通路断了 |
[04:40] | She had me at a weak moment. I was tired, I’d been chased out of her apartment. | 她在我脆弱的时刻找上我 我累了 |
[04:44] | I have a birthday looming. | 我生日快到了,我太多话了 |
[04:47] | -I said too much. -No, in an intimate relationship… | 不,在一段亲密关系中 |
[04:51] | -…you should be able to say anything. -I disagree. | 你应该要能畅所欲言 我不同意 |
[04:54] | Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies… | 我知道的恋情几乎都建筑在 谎言的基础上 |
[04:58] | …and mutual delusion. | 而且彼此都接受欺瞒 |
[05:00] | James and me, for instance. I pretend he doesn’t have a small dick. | 好比说我和詹姆斯 我假装他的命根子并不小 |
[05:05] | He pretends not to notice we haven’t had sex in weeks. | 而他假装没注意到 |
[05:08] | You should join the U.N. | 我们已经三个礼拜没做爱了 |
[05:09] | I’m in an intimate relationship at the moment… | -你应该替联合国工作 -我现在有交往对象 |
[05:12] | …and I can tell you, the level of verbal discourse has become a little too intimate. | 口头对话的程度 已经变得有点过于亲密 |
[05:18] | -Are we speaking of Spring Roll Guy? -Who’s that? | -你是指春卷先生? -他是谁? |
[05:22] | Aaron Melman. | 艾宁莫门,我吃越南菜时 |
[05:23] | He’s a dermatologist I met at the Vietnamese lunch truck outside my office. | 认识的皮肤科医生 |
[05:26] | What’s the problem? | -问题出在哪里? |
[05:28] | The problem, lf you can call It that… | -问题出在… |
[05:30] | …Is Spring Roll Guy liked to talk dirty in bed. | 春卷先生喜欢在床第间 口出淫语 |
[05:33] | Baby, I just love the way your pussy feels. | 宝贝,我就爱你阴道的触感 |
[05:37] | So wet… | 那么湿润、温暖而紧实 |
[05:38] | …and warm… | |
[05:40] | …and tight. | |
[05:42] | Kissing your beautiful tits feels unbelievably sexy. | 亲吻你美丽的乳房 觉得难以置信的性感 |
[05:46] | So hot and nasty. | -火辣又淫秽,感觉如何? |
[05:48] | How’s it feel to you? What you said. | -你说得对 |
[05:53] | That can be a turn on. | -那会让人欲火焚身 |
[05:55] | Sure, but now he wants me to reciprocate. | -当然 |
[05:58] | I can’t. I never could. | 但现在他希望我回报 我做不到,我从不来这一套 |
[06:00] | Why not? | -为什么? |
[06:01] | Because sex is not a time to chat. | -因为做爱时不适合聊天 |
[06:05] | It’s one of the few instances in my overly articulated, exceedingly verbal life… | 这是我终日滔滔不绝 发挥伶俐口才的生活中 |
[06:10] | …where it is perfectly appropriate, if not preferable, to shut up. | 少数可以不必说话的时机 |
[06:13] | Now I have to worry about being stumped for conversation? | 现在我却得为此大伤脑筋? |
[06:17] | No, thank you. | -一直赞美他粗大的那话儿 |
[06:18] | Just talk about his big cock. Correction, his big, beautiful cock. | -更正,他粗大好看的那话儿 |
[06:23] | -We’re using the ”C” word now? -Sorry. | -现在流行说那话儿了? -我没办法加上形容词 |
[06:26] | -I can’t use adjectives. -A simple, ”You’re so hard,” is effective. | 一句简单的“你好硬” 通常十分有效 |
[06:30] | -Sometimes men need encouragement. -Such as? | 有时候男人需要一点鼓励 -譬如说? -你知道的, |
[06:33] | You know…. | |
[06:34] | ”Yes, stud, that’s right. | “没错” |
[06:37] | ”Don’t stop, just like that. C’mon, fucker, don’t stop.” | “不要停,就是那样 快点,不要停” |
[06:41] | You’re kidding, right? | -你在开玩笑吧? |
[06:45] | No, they like it. | -不,他们很喜欢 |
[06:47] | So, are you really telling us… | 你的意思是 |
[06:50] | …that during sex you’re completely mute? | 做爱时你完全沉默不语? |
[06:52] | No, I can do a good orgasm alert. | 不,我在高潮前会有反应 |
[06:56] | ”I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.” | “我快到了…” |
[06:58] | But that’s because I’m gonna cum. | 但那是因为我真的快到了 |
[07:01] | Anything else feels like make believe. | 其他的话感觉上都很虚伪 |
[07:03] | If you really like this guy, you’re gonna have to start talking. | 如果你真的喜欢他 你就得开始淫声浪语了 |
[07:09] | Was Miranda right? | 米兰达是对的吗? |
[07:10] | Have we put such a premlum on being open and honest with one another… | 我们如此强调坦白和诚实 |
[07:14] | …that we’ve misplaced the boundarles of propriety? | 以至于跨越了礼貌的界线吗? |
[07:17] | Are there still certain things in a relationship one should never say? | 感情世界里是否仍有某些 绝不能说出口的话? |
[07:22] | My best friend got engaged to the biggest loser. | 我最好的朋友跟一个 我所见过最没用的窝囊废订婚 |
[07:25] | What am I supposed to say? ”You’re marrying an imbecile?” | 我该说什么? “你要嫁给一个笨蛋”? |
[07:28] | My wife, she’s had her breasts done twice. | 我太太动了两次胸部整形手术 |
[07:31] | They look fantastic, they feel like shit. | 看起来很棒,但触感极差 |
[07:34] | I keep that thought to myself. | 这我没告诉她 |
[07:36] | I’m single, 38, and still hoping to get married. I don’t want to know the truth. | 我单身,38岁,还抱着 结婚的希望,我不想听实话 |
[07:41] | I told Richard I couldn’t spend another day married to a man who is an utter asshole. | 我告诉理查我无法和一个 蛮横的男人做夫妻 |
[07:47] | There It was, standing across from me. | 她来了,吃着饼干 |
[07:49] | Blscottl-eating, cashmere-swaddied proof that I had said too much. | 证明我太多话的女人 站在我面前 |
[07:53] | -Then what happened? -once I said that, the floodgates opened. | -发生什么事了? -话匣子一开便不可收拾 |
[07:57] | He said that at our wedding, when he looked at me… | 他说在我们的婚礼上 他看着我 |
[08:00] | …he felt a huge wave of disappointment because I looked so generic. | 觉得很失望 因为我长相如此平凡 |
[08:03] | I said, ”on second thought… | 我就说“再想一想,我觉得 |
[08:05] | ”…I don’t think the Rogaine is working.” | 生发剂对你根本没效” |
[08:08] | He said that if I leave, all he’ll feel for me is pity… | 他说如果我离开 他对我只会感到同情 |
[08:11] | …because he’ll be remarried within a year and I’ll be single for the rest of my life. | 因为他会在一年内再婚 而我将孤独终老 |
[08:16] | I didn’t want to tell Susan Sharon that his last statement was probably true. | 我不想告诉她 那句话可能是事实 |
[08:20] | I just feel like I owe you so much. | 我真的要好好谢谢你 |
[08:23] | If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have had the guts to do this. | 要不是你 |
[08:27] | It’s like I was under house arrest for years and now I’m free. | 我不会有勇气这么做 过去几年我好像被软禁一样 |
[08:31] | What are you gonna do? | 现在我自由了 你打算怎么办? |
[08:34] | Do you mind if I stay at your place? | -今晚我能住你家吗? |
[08:37] | of course not. | -当然可以 |
[08:38] | That evening, as Susan Sharon squatted on my couch… | 当晚苏珊雪伦占据了我的沙发 |
[08:42] | …Charlotte came home to the new male in her life. | 而夏绿蒂回家拥抱 她人生中的新男性 |
[08:46] | Fed up with lonely mornings, cuddle-free nights… | 她受够寂寞早晨、孤枕难眠的 |
[08:48] | …and the lack of unconditional love she longed for… | 夜晚和缺乏无条件的爱 |
[08:51] | …Charlotte took matters into her own hands. | 夏绿蒂决定 一切要掌握在自己手中 |
[08:55] | She combed the city for the perfect speclmen of breeding, style and trendiness. | 她搜遍全市寻找完美的物种 有教养、体面又时髦 |
[09:00] | Henry, I’m home. | 亨利,我回家了 |
[09:04] | Hi, my good boy. | 小乖乖,亨利,好狗儿 |
[09:09] | Until she found the perfect man, Charlotte would have the perfect dog. | 在找到完美的男人以前 夏绿蒂先养只完美的狗 |
[09:14] | That night, Samantha, who was never good at keeping a secret… | 那晚 向来不擅长保守秘密的莎曼珊 |
[09:18] | …found the one thing she couldn’t say was the only thing she could think about. | 发现她不能说出口的话 却一直盘据在她脑海 |
[09:22] | Sweetheart, is anything wrong? lf there is, I want you to tell me. | 甜心,有什么不对劲吗? 我希望你告诉我 |
[09:26] | No, honey, I’m tired. | -亲爱的,没有,我累了 |
[09:28] | I feel like you’ve become so distant, like you’re upset with me about something. | -你变得好冷淡 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry. It’s not you, it’s me. | -你好像在生我的气 -抱歉,跟你无关是我的问题 |
[09:35] | I’m not upset about anything. | 我没有在气任何事,你很好 |
[09:38] | You’re wonderful. | |
[09:42] | Will you come see a couple’s counselor with me? | 你愿意陪我去找感情顾问吗? |
[09:45] | Samantha dreaded the shrink the way most people feared the dentlst. | 莎曼珊畏惧心理医生的程度 就跟大部分人怕看牙医一样 |
[09:49] | If it’s really important to you– | -如果这真的对你很重要… |
[09:52] | Great. | -太好了 |
[09:53] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[09:55] | She longed for the simple days… | 她突然渴望 |
[09:57] | …of emotional unavaliability and hot one-night stands. | 感情空窗期的单身生活 以及火热的一夜情 |
[10:04] | Meanwhile, across town, Miranda was appearing as Ellza Doolittle… | 与此同时 米兰达成了“窈窕淫娃”中的 |
[10:08] | …in My Filthy Lady. | 女主角依莉莎杜利朵 |
[10:13] | I just love kissing this sensitive spot right here. | 我好喜欢亲吻这边的性感带 |
[10:16] | Do you like that? | -你喜欢吗? -喜欢 |
[10:20] | Tell me what you like. | -告诉我你喜欢什么? |
[10:23] | That. | -那个 |
[10:26] | You like my hand there, caressing your breast? | 你喜欢我用手爱抚你的胸部吗 |
[10:31] | Sure. | -当然 |
[10:32] | Gently pinching your nipple. | -轻轻捏你的乳头? |
[10:34] | Fine. | 很好 |
[10:37] | Kissing my chest. | 亲吻我的胸膛 |
[10:39] | That’s hot. That really turns me on. | 好舒服,那真的让我好兴奋 |
[10:42] | How’s it feel? | -觉得怎么样?热吗? |
[10:44] | Hot? Hot. | -热 |
[10:48] | And? | -还有呢? |
[10:51] | -Hairy? -God, you’re getting me hard. | -胸毛浓密? 老天,你让我勃起了 |
[10:55] | Tell me how it feels. | -告诉我它是什么感觉 |
[10:57] | Big. | -大? |
[10:59] | And? | -还有呢? |
[11:01] | Hard? | -硬 |
[11:04] | -Rock hard. -Keep talking. | -像石头般硬 -对,说下去 |
[11:07] | A big rock. | -大石头… -很好 |
[11:10] | A hard rock. | 坚硬的石头 |
[11:14] | A big, hard rock. | -一个坚硬的大石头 -太好了 |
[11:17] | -A sausage. -Baby, you are so nasty. | -一根香肠 -宝贝,你真下流 |
[11:20] | Surprisingly, once Miranda opened her mouth, It was difficult to shut up. | 出乎意料地,米兰达一开了口 就发现很难闭嘴 |
[11:24] | A big, throbbing, rock-hard sausage. | 一根巨大、会震动 石头般坚硬的香肠 |
[11:31] | That night, I took Susan Sharon to meet the new male in Charlotte’s life. | 那天晚上我带苏珊雪伦 去见夏绿蒂生命中的新男性 |
[11:35] | True to form, he was already falling far short of her high expectations. | 一如往常 它已经远低于她的高期望 |
[11:41] | He did it a minute ago. | -一分钟前它做得到 |
[11:42] | He was inconsistent… | -它反覆无常 |
[11:45] | Get the ball. | -去捡球 |
[11:46] | …selfishly stubborn, and hopelessly codependent. | -自私、固执 |
[11:49] | Isn’t he smart? | -而且无可救药地相互依赖 -它很聪明吧? |
[11:51] | We can’t stay, I want to be at your place if Richard calls. | 我们不该待太久 我想回去以免理查打电话来 |
[11:54] | Aren’t you leaving him? | 你不是离开他了? |
[11:55] | If he calls, I want to say I won’t talk to him. | 没错,但我想告诉他 我不想跟他说话 |
[11:58] | That’s passive aggressive. You should only talk if you have something to say. | 那是消极的主动 真的有事要说才跟他讲话 |
[12:04] | -Do you believe I married a prick? -You didn’t know he was a prick. | -我嫁给一个混帐 -当时你不知道他是个混帐 |
[12:07] | I just can’t believe that prick hasn’t called. | 我不敢相信那混帐还没打来 |
[12:10] | Although, he does have this sweet side. You just don’t know him very well. | 他确实有温柔的一面 你跟他不熟 |
[12:14] | Did I do the right thing, Henry? Should I give him another chance– | 你认为我做对了吗?亨利? 还是我应该给他… |
[12:19] | He’s a dog, not an oracle. | 它是一只狗,不是先知 |
[12:27] | The next morning, I woke up to an unsettling birthday surprise. | 隔天早上起床,我收到一个 令人不安的生日惊喜 |
[12:31] | Coming. | 来了 |
[12:36] | Sign here. | 在这里签名 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | My God. | 我的天 |
[12:53] | ”Best wishes on your birthday.” | -“诚挚献上生日祝福” |
[12:56] | It’s from Big. | -是大人物送的 |
[12:57] | -What kind of flowers? -Roses, red. | -什么花? -红玫瑰 |
[13:00] | Big. | 一大束,很贵 |
[13:02] | Expensive. | 你们觉得那是什么意思? |
[13:04] | -What do you think it means? -It means rip up the card. | -表示“把卡片撕碎” |
[13:07] | And watch out for the thorns. | -小心花上的刺 |
[13:09] | No, this is the grand gesture. | -不,这是个重大的宣示 |
[13:11] | The grand gesture? | -重大的宣示? |
[13:13] | If you break up, and he disappears from your life… | 若你和某人分手而他就此消失 |
[13:17] | …it wasn’t meant to be. | 那么你们真的不该在一起 |
[13:19] | But if they make a powerful declaration of their love, then you have to reconsider. | 但若他做出强有力的爱情宣示 你就得重新考虑了 |
[13:24] | You think a dozen roses and a card saying, ”Best wishes” qualifies as a grand gesture? | 一束玫瑰花加上祝福卡片 就成了重大宣示? |
[13:28] | You know men. They can never say, ”I was wrong.” They just send flowers. | 男人绝对不会说“我错了” 他们送花来道歉 |
[13:32] | Sometimes a rose is just a rose. | -有时候玫瑰就只是玫瑰 |
[13:35] | Jewelry, that’s another story. Henry, no. | -如果是珠宝…那就另当别论 |
[13:38] | Henry, no, not the purse. | 不行,亨利,不可以咬皮包 |
[13:41] | I really don’t need this on my birthday. | 我的生日不需要这个 |
[13:43] | What does this mean, the ball’s in my court or something? | 那代表什么?轮到我发球? |
[13:48] | I don’t want to play games. | 我不想玩游戏 |
[13:50] | This is not the grand gesture. This is the vague gesture… | 这不是重大的宣示 这是暧昧的宣示 |
[13:53] | …which is worse than no gesture. | 比完全没宣示还糟 |
[13:55] | Under the guise of thoughtfulness, he’s being very selfish. | -其实他一直很自私… |
[13:58] | I agree, he’s muddied the waters. | -我同意,他存心捣乱… |
[14:00] | You’re all just cuckoo. He sends flowers on her birthday and you condemn him. | 你们疯了 他在她生日时送花你们却骂他 |
[14:04] | Henry, no. No, damn it. | -亨利,不可以,该死… |
[14:06] | For chris sake, give the dog a break. | -饶了那只狗吧 |
[14:08] | He’s eaten four pairs of shoes. I don’t want him starting on purses. | 它已经咬烂我四双鞋 不能让它转移目标到皮包上 |
[14:12] | Damn it, now. We’re gonna go home. | 该死,我们回家去 |
[14:15] | You wanted to get out and socialize, but you’ll have to learn to behave. | 你想出来活动得先学好规矩 再见 |
[14:24] | Speaking of cuckoo…. | -你得学着听话… -说到发疯… |
[14:26] | Charlotte was at the point where she was starting to see the real Henry. | 夏绿蒂即将见识到 亨利的真面目 |
[14:31] | But she did raise a valid question. | 但她的确提出一个问题 |
[14:33] | Was, ”I was wrong,” the one thing Mr. Big couldn’t say? | “我错了”这句话 真让大人物说不出口吗? |
[14:39] | I realized that just because we were no longer together… | 我们分手并不表示 |
[14:42] | …didn’t mean I couldn’t be polite. | 我无法以礼相待 |
[14:47] | It’s me. | -喂? |
[14:49] | Carrie. | -是我,凯莉 |
[14:50] | How are you? | -你好吗? |
[14:52] | Great. I wanted to call and thank you for the flowers. | -很好 |
[14:55] | That was thoughtful of you. | 我想谢谢你送花给我 |
[14:58] | My secretary had it on her calendar, so I, you know…. | 你真体贴 我秘书记在她的行事历上了… |
[15:02] | Your secretary sent them? | 所以是你秘书送的? |
[15:05] | I sent the flowers, my secretary alerted me to the day. | 不,是我送的 她提醒我是今天 |
[15:10] | That was very thoughtful of her and you for sending them. | 你跟她都很体贴 |
[15:14] | You’re welcome. What are you doing on the big day? | 不客气,你今天要做什么? |
[15:18] | Stanford’s arranged this party down at Layla, that Moroccan restaurant. | 史丹佛要在那间摩洛哥式餐厅 |
[15:22] | You should come. | 举行派对,你应该来的 |
[15:23] | The instant the words popped out of my mouth, I regretted them. | 那些话一出口我就后悔了 |
[15:29] | I made plans already. | -我已经有计划了… |
[15:30] | or not. I mean, just forget it. | -不来没关系,无所谓 |
[15:33] | I could stop by later. | -晚一点我可以去看看 |
[15:35] | Fine. Whatever. | -好,随便你 |
[15:38] | I may bring someone. | -我可能会带某个人去 -好… |
[15:42] | Come and bring that person and maybe I’ll see you later. | 带那个人一起来 |
[15:46] | Thank you again for the thoughtful flowers. | 晚上见,再次谢谢你 |
[15:53] | I couldn’t believe lt. | 我刚邀请前任男友和他的女伴 |
[15:54] | I had just invited my ex and his date to my birthday party. | 来参加我的生日派对 |
[15:58] | As lf getting older wasn’t traumatic enough. | 仿佛老了一岁还不够悲惨似的 |
[16:02] | That afternoon in the office of Velma Rudin… | 当天下午在费玛鲁丁的办公室 |
[16:04] | …celebrated psychologist and author of in-to-me-see… | 她是著名的心理学家 |
[16:07] | …A Couple’s Guide to intimacy… | 也是“探索”这本书的作者 是配偶间亲密关系的指南 |
[16:10] | …Samantha did her best not to say the thing she knew she shouldn’t say. | 莎曼珊尽力克制自己不要说出 她知道不该说的话 |
[16:15] | I’ve noticed that our sex life has diminished. | -我们没有性生活了 |
[16:17] | That’s normal, isn’t it? I mean, after a while– | -一切正常不是吗?过一阵子 |
[16:20] | How long has it been? | -多久了? |
[16:23] | A month. | -一个月 |
[16:24] | Don’t take it all so seriously. | 别看得这么严重 |
[16:26] | Have fun with your sexuality. | 好好享受性行为本身 |
[16:29] | Have you tried playing erotic games? | -你们试过性爱游戏吗? |
[16:33] | Samantha almost confessed that James… | -莎曼珊想坦白说 |
[16:35] | …had been playing ”hide the salami” since they met. | 詹姆斯的命根子从他们 认识的那天起便一直玩捉迷藏 |
[16:38] | I’m just not feeling very sexual these days. | 我只是最近没什么性欲 |
[16:42] | I saw you masturbating the other day when I came out of the shower. | 我洗澡出来时看到你在自慰 |
[16:47] | Many women are simply unable to achieve orgasm through intercourse. | 很多女人在性交时 无法达到高潮 |
[16:52] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | -这没什么好难为情 |
[16:54] | You have a problem with intimacy. | -你对做爱有很大的障碍 |
[16:56] | No, that’s not it. | -不是那样 |
[16:57] | -What is it? -It’s nothing. | -不然是什么? 没什么 |
[17:00] | Nothing you say can hurt me, as long as it’s what you’re feeling. | 你有什么感受尽管说 我不会在意的 |
[17:03] | That seems to be all the time we have for today. | 时间到了 |
[17:06] | Nice work, you two. | 不错,你们很努力 |
[17:08] | Shall we say next week, same time? | 下周同一时间好吗? |
[17:10] | Good for me. | 我可以,莎曼珊? |
[17:14] | The idea of seeing Velma ”in-to-me-see” Rudin on a weekly basis… | 想到每周固定 要向费玛鲁丁报到 |
[17:18] | …was much more than Samantha could bear. | 让莎曼珊无法忍受 |
[17:20] | Your penis is too small. | -你的命根子太小了 |
[17:24] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[17:25] | It doesn’t–and it just–it can’t. | 它不能… |
[17:29] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[17:32] | It’s just too damn small. | 它…它实在是太小了 |
[17:35] | Did you ever stop to think that maybe your vagina is too big? | 你有没有想过 也许是你的阴道太大了? |
[17:47] | What can I say? I need a big dick. | -我能说什么?我需要大老二 |
[17:50] | I hear that. | -我听到了 |
[17:51] | As Samantha paid the price of mentioning the unmentionable… | 当莎曼珊为说了不该说的话 付出代价时 |
[17:55] | …Miranda discovered that free speech comes with a cost of lts own. | 米兰达发现自由发言的代价 伴随着发言本身而来 |
[17:58] | I just love putting my hand around your cock. | 我喜欢把手放在你的那话儿上 |
[18:02] | I just love hearing you say ”cock.” | -我喜欢听你说“那话儿” |
[18:05] | Your big hard cock. | -你大而坚硬的那话儿 |
[18:08] | Cock, cock, cock. | 那话儿… |
[18:12] | Why couldn’t I ever say that before? | 我以前为何说不出口? |
[18:14] | It’s just a word. | 它只不过是一个词 |
[18:16] | Why does it turn us both on when I say it? | 为什么我说的时候 会让我们两个都兴奋起来? |
[18:19] | What else do you like? | -你还喜欢什么? |
[18:21] | I like it when you’re rough. | -你粗鲁的方式 |
[18:23] | When you throw my legs over your head, I lose control. | 当你把我的双腿举高 跨过你的头时,我便失去控制 |
[18:27] | What do I like? | -我喜欢什么? |
[18:29] | You like it when I’m biting your nipple. | -你喜欢我咬你的乳头 |
[18:35] | What else? | -还有呢? |
[18:36] | You like it when I’m kissing your balls. | -你喜欢我亲吻你的蛋蛋 |
[18:40] | Keep going. | 继续说 |
[18:42] | You really like it when I slip my finger in your ass. | 你更喜欢我把手指 伸进你的屁眼 |
[18:49] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[18:51] | You just love a finger in your ass. | -你喜欢手指在你的屁眼里 |
[18:58] | How could I know, ”You love a finger in your ass”… | 我怎么知道 “你喜欢手指在你的屁眼里” |
[19:01] | …is the one thing you can’t say? | 是不能在床上对男人说的话? |
[19:03] | Trust me, that’s not the only thing. | -不只那句话 |
[19:05] | -But it’s true, he enjoys it. -So do a lot of men. | -可是他很享受 -很多男人都这样 |
[19:08] | They enjoy it, but don’t want it brought to their attention. | -你不能提醒他们这一点 |
[19:11] | Personally, I don’t like anything in my ass. | 我个人是不喜欢 屁眼里有任何东西 |
[19:16] | I know that may come as a surprise. | -我知道你们会很惊讶… |
[19:18] | I just feel so betrayed. | -我觉得被出卖了 |
[19:20] | He wanted me to talk dirty, I got into it, then he pulled the rug out from under me. | 他试着要我讲些淫声浪语 我学会了,然后他却把我推开 |
[19:25] | Men are so frustratingly inconsistent. That’s why I love my Henry. | 男人真是反覆无常 所以我才爱我的亨利 |
[19:29] | He’s a big love bug. You tell him anything and he licks your face. | -它充满热情,还会舔我的脸 |
[19:32] | Charlotte, you may be onto something. | -你可能太着迷了 |
[19:35] | Another double vodka rocks for the birthday girl. | 给寿星再来一杯 |
[19:38] | The truth was, vodka was my only ally. | 加冰块的双份伏特加 伏特加是我唯一的盟友 |
[19:40] | At any moment, Big was gonna walk in with his gorgeous date… | 大人物随时会… |
[19:44] | …smile at me like some distant stranger and say something crushing– | 带着他迷人的女伴走进来 对我微笑说着… |
[19:48] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐,宝贝 |
[19:53] | Glad you could make it. | -很高兴你能赶上 |
[19:54] | I can’t stay long. | -无法待很久,骆驼在外面等 |
[19:56] | I left my camel outside. | -你记得杰克吧? |
[20:00] | You remember Jack? Jack is your date? | -杰克?你要带的人就是他? |
[20:05] | I wasn’t aware we were formally dating, but– | -我没有意识到… |
[20:08] | It is so good to see you again. | -见到你真好 |
[20:10] | How have you been? | -你最近怎么样? |
[20:12] | Marvelous, I split up with a bitch who broke my heart. She didn’t get my money. | -妙不可言,婆娘伤了我的心 |
[20:17] | Happy birthday to me. | -起码她没骗走我的钱 -祝我生日快乐 |
[20:28] | An hour later, my Arabian Nights fantasy… | 一小时后我“天方夜谭”式的 |
[20:31] | …birthday felt like Midnight Express. | 生日派对变成了“午夜快车” |
[20:36] | -How are you? -Great. | -你好吗? |
[20:38] | How are you? | -好极了,你呢? |
[20:39] | Good. Fine. | -也很好 |
[20:41] | Good. | -那好 |
[20:42] | Excuse me, what is your ex doing at your birthday? | -你生日前男友来干嘛? |
[20:45] | I told him to drop by for a drink. | -我邀他来喝杯东西 |
[20:48] | I didn’t think he’d stay for a lap dance. | 我没想到他会为了艳舞留下来 |
[20:50] | My God, have you tried the baba ganooj? | -你有没有吃过茄子沙拉? |
[20:53] | It is to die for. | -我不吃茄子沙拉 |
[20:55] | I don’t eat baba ganooj. You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你不知道错过了何等美味 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe the bastard dared to come. | 我不敢相信他竟然有脸来 |
[21:02] | I can’t believe what she does with her navel. | 我不敢相信那女人的肚脐功夫 |
[21:05] | Please, I’m about to lose my couscous. | 我即将失去我的蒸丸子 |
[21:07] | While I watched my ex get a Mesopotamian lap dance… | 当我望着我的前男友 欣赏一场美索不达米亚式艳舞 |
[21:10] | …Susan Sharon made a play for Mr. Marvelous. | 苏珊雪伦对“妙不可言先生” 展开疲劳轰炸 |
[21:13] | I can’t deal with being single all over again. | 我不知道能否再适应单身生活 |
[21:15] | Every relationship has its ups and downs. | 我们的婚姻有高潮也有低潮 |
[21:18] | My husband and I work very hard. | 我丈夫和我可能放假时 |
[21:20] | We probably don’t spend enough damn time together. | 相聚的时间太少 |
[21:23] | Compounded by the fact that neither of us gets enough sleep. Then again, who does? | 我们两个都睡眠不足 话说回来,哪对夫妻不是如此 |
[21:27] | I really never imagined myself as a divorcee, you know? | 我从没想过自己会离婚 |
[21:30] | It’s more important to till your own soil than to go in search of greener pastures. | 耕耘自己的土壤 比寻找更青绿的牧草地重要… |
[21:37] | Do you ever shut the fuck up? | 你有没有闭嘴的时候? |
[21:41] | In that moment, Susan Sharon realized she desperately missed her husband. | 在那一刻她才发现 她有多么想念她的丈夫 |
[21:50] | That night, Charlotte came home to a very unpleasant surprise. | 当天晚上夏绿蒂回家发现 一个非常不愉快的意外等着她 天啊… 亨利… |
[22:02] | Bad! | 你这坏狗… |
[22:05] | Charlotte realized, like so many males before him… | 跟之前的许多男人一样 |
[22:08] | …Henry had shit all over her perfect world. | 亨利在她完美世界里到处拉屎 |
[22:11] | He and Charlotte soon parted ways. | 它和夏绿蒂很快就分道扬镳 |
[22:13] | The one thing she could never say was, ”I got rid of the puppy.” | 而她永远不能说 “我把宠物赶走了” |
[22:18] | We all know what happened to him. | 我们都知道它后来的际遇为何 |
[22:19] | He’d become the glue that put Susan Sharon and her husband back together. | 它是苏珊和丈夫 重修旧好的大功臣 |
[22:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴,快给我闭嘴 |
[22:26] | Shut the fuck up. | |
[22:27] | Although neither of them could admit that a dog saved their marriage. | 虽然他们都不愿承认 一只狗救了他们的婚姻 |
[22:30] | Later that evening, as my birthday passed into the early hours of just another day… | 我的生日派对结束时 已是凌晨时份 |
[22:35] | …I found myself alone on the street with Mr. Big. | 我发现我和大人物两个人 单独在街上漫步 |
[22:38] | Another year older. | -又老了一岁 |
[22:40] | And none the wiser. | -却没长智慧 |
[22:41] | That’s the way it goes. | 人生就是如此 |
[22:47] | -Can I give you a ride home? -No, I’m just gonna grab a cab. | -我送你回家好吗? -我搭计程车就行了 |
[22:50] | -Do you need cab fare? -No, I’m okay. | -需要计程车钱吗? -不用了,我有 |
[22:53] | Good, because I think I left all my $20 in that belly dancer’s crotch. | 还好,我想我把所有20块 钞票都塞给那肚皮舞者了 -那么? -那么? |
[23:05] | Goodnight. | 再见 |
[23:10] | Goodnight. | 再见 |
[23:32] | As I watched him go, I realized the one thing I couldn’t say to Mr. Big was… | 看着他离去,我明白 我不能对大人物说的话是… |
[23:38] | …”I’m still not over you.” | “我还是忘不了你” |