时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | There are over seven million people in New York… | 纽约有超过七百万人口 |
[00:50] | …not including houseguests. | 不包括来访的客人 |
[00:52] | visitors are a vital part of the city’s economy. | 游客是城里经济主要来源 |
[00:55] | Most single people in Manhattan do not buy furniture or hang pictures… | 大多数在曼哈顿的 |
[00:59] | …until the arrival of an out-of-towner. | 单身贵族都不买家具 直到家里有客人来访 |
[01:01] | That’s a great couch. Where’d it come from? | -沙发好棒,哪里买的? |
[01:04] | I have no idea. | -我不知道 米兰达新家的所有家具 |
[01:05] | Everything in Miranda’s new apartment was hand-picked, finished and arranged… | 都是由夏绿蒂的新锐 室内设计师朋友 |
[01:09] | …by Charlotte’s friend, Madeline Dunn, an up-and-coming interior designer. | 玛德琳唐恩一手包办购买 |
[01:13] | I’ve been looking for one of those. | -我一直在找这样的东西 |
[01:15] | That’s very stylish for a pullout. | -这是非常时髦的沙发床 |
[01:18] | I’ll have that end table for you tomorrow. | 茶几明天就会送来 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | You’re welcome. | |
[01:28] | This is a sofa bed? | 这是沙发床? |
[01:31] | That’s what started this whole thing. I needed a sofa bed for Jeremy. | 事情是这样的 我需要帮杰瑞米买沙发床 |
[01:34] | If he actually sleeps on it while staying in my fabulous apartment… | 要是他在这里的这段期间 |
[01:38] | …I’ll throw myself out a window treatment. | 都睡在这 我就从窗户跳下去 |
[01:41] | Jeremy was an old friend of Miranda’s who’d been in London… | 杰瑞米是米兰达的老朋友 |
[01:44] | …writing for The Economist. | 长年住在伦敦 |
[01:46] | He was coming to New York to scope out the job situation. | 他到纽约勘查就业环境 |
[01:49] | Miranda suggested he be her houseguest, because his e-malls, always entertaining… | 米兰达建议他到她家作客 |
[01:53] | …had started to border on flirtatious. | 因为他的电子邮件 出现一些调情的字眼 |
[01:56] | Meanwhile, I had become a frequent houseguest of Big’s. | 在此同时 |
[02:02] | Do you have a spare toothbrush I could use? | 我成了大人物家中的常客 你有多余的牙刷借我吗? |
[02:06] | A spare toothbrush? | -多余的牙刷? |
[02:08] | I’ll bring you a new one. | -我再买一支新的给你 |
[02:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:37] | There’s only one pink brush head and Big was giving his to me. | 他把唯一的粉红牙刷头给我 |
[02:43] | It was the most encouraging moment so far in our relationship. | 这是我们关系中 最令人雀跃的一刻 |
[02:48] | The next night, Jeremy arrived. He was more adorable than Miranda remembered. | 杰瑞米远比米兰达记忆中 来得迷人 |
[02:52] | I love your flat. | -我喜欢你的公寓 |
[02:54] | Thanks. | -谢谢,你好吗? |
[02:55] | How the hell are you? Especially when he said.: | 尤其当他说出… |
[02:58] | I’m tired of dating. I’m ready to get married. | 我厌倦了不断约会 我准备好要结婚了 |
[03:04] | Miranda, are you here? | -米兰达,你在吗? |
[03:06] | Coming! | -来了 |
[03:08] | That must be my end table. | -一定是我的茶几来了 |
[03:10] | My end table is afraid to go out alone. | -我的茶几还不敢独自出门呢 |
[03:15] | I hope you like the finish. | 我希望你喜欢它的末道漆 |
[03:17] | It’s a hair darker than I was thinking. | 比我想像中要黑 |
[03:20] | Sorry to interrupt. | -抱歉打扰了 |
[03:22] | -That’s beautiful. Is it Biedermeyer? -inspired by Biedermeyer. Good eye. | -好美,这是比德迈式的吗? |
[03:27] | I’m addicted to Architectural Digest. | 灵感来自比德迈,好眼光 |
[03:30] | -Jeremy Fields. -Madeline. | 我很喜欢阅读“建筑文摘” |
[03:33] | Madeline Dunn. | 我叫杰瑞米菲尔德 -抱歉,这位是… |
[03:35] | Pleasure. | -玛德琳唐恩 |
[03:38] | Thanks for bringing that by. | 很荣幸 |
[03:39] | We were just about to get some dinner. | 谢谢你帮我带过来 |
[03:42] | Did you want to join us? | 我们正要出去吃晚餐 |
[03:46] | Last week, I was doing an interview at a restaurant in Kensington…. | 你要一起来吗? 上周我在一家餐厅做专访 |
[03:49] | Miranda found herself in the situation every woman dreams of.: | 米兰达的遭遇 足以让所有女人称羡 |
[03:53] | She was on a truly great first date. | 她有一个很棒的第一次约会 |
[03:55] | …just be careful not to eat any buckshot! | “小心不要吃到鹿弹” |
[03:59] | Unfortunately, It was somebody else’s. | 不幸地,她似乎是第三者 |
[04:03] | I should get Jeremy home. | 我应该要带杰瑞米回家了 |
[04:05] | You must be jet-Lagged. | 你一定有时差 |
[04:07] | Actually, I feel great. I slept on the plane for once. | 不会,我觉得精神很好 我在飞机上睡了 |
[04:09] | I’m pretty beat. | -这样,我很累了 |
[04:11] | Did you want to go? | -你想回家吗? |
[04:13] | Not if you’re– | 不了,如果你… |
[04:15] | Go ahead, I can find my way back. | 去吧,我可以找到回家的路 |
[04:19] | of course. We don’t have to…. | 对,我们不必… |
[04:22] | Except I forgot to make a copy of the key. | 不过我忘了再打一副钥匙 |
[04:27] | Jeremy could use my key. | 杰瑞米可以用我的钥匙 |
[04:31] | of course. | 当然 |
[04:33] | I gave you a key. | 我给了你一副钥匙 |
[04:39] | Goodnight. | 那么,晚安 |
[04:45] | I was at the same restaurant…. | -晚安 -我在那家餐厅… |
[04:48] | A week later, Miranda threw Jeremy a going away party. | 一周后,米兰达为杰瑞米 举行一场欢送派对 |
[04:58] | I’d like to make a toast to my good friend Miranda… | 我想举杯敬我的好友米兰达 |
[05:01] | …who not only put me up, she threw this | 她不但让我借住 还帮我办了这个晚会 |
[05:07] | Miranda, I get the hint. | 庆祝我的离开 米兰达,我知道你的暗示了 |
[05:10] | I’d especially like to thank her for introducing me to Madeline… | 我尤其要感谢她 介绍玛德琳给我 |
[05:14] | …an incredible, beautiful woman who must be drunk off her ass… | 一位不可思议的女人 |
[05:18] | …because she just agreed to marry me. | 她一定是醉了 才会答应嫁给我 |
[05:22] | Apparently, the only thing going away was Miranda’s dream. | 唯一离去的是米兰达的美梦 |
[05:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:30] | Ice. | 冰,我们需要多一点冰 |
[05:32] | We should get more ice. | |
[05:35] | Everyone says, as soon as you get your own place, someone will propose. | 有人说为自己买个家 就会有人来求婚 |
[05:39] | I thought it would be to me. | 我以为他喜欢的是我 |
[05:41] | At the least, she owes you a mortgage payment. | 这个女人欠你抵押款 |
[05:43] | How is this even possible? These people just met. | -这怎么可能?他们才刚认识 |
[05:46] | It’s love at first sight. | -这叫做“一见钟情” |
[05:48] | This isn’t love. This is two people justifying a week of non-stop fucking. | 那才不是爱 只是一个礼拜的性爱马拉松 |
[05:53] | on my furniture. I have to redecorate. | 而且是在我的家具上 我一定要重新装潢 |
[05:55] | I think this is encouraging. | 这真是令人雀跃 |
[05:57] | Even if you’re not dating anybody, you could be engaged in a couple of weeks. | 表示就算不约会 |
[06:02] | or you could be dating someone for a year… | 也可以在几个礼拜内订婚 |
[06:04] | …and be thrilled to get an electric toothbrush head. | 或是约会一年 得到一只电动牙刷刷头 |
[06:07] | I don’t understand why women are so obsessed about getting married. | 女人为什么对结婚这件事 这么迷恋? |
[06:11] | Married people just want to be single again. | 已婚的人都想恢复单身 |
[06:13] | If you’re single, the world is your smorgasbord. | 如果你是单身 全世界都是你的 |
[06:16] | Can you tell me if this is where Jeremy Fields’s engagement party is? | 这是杰瑞米菲尔德的 订婚派对吗? |
[06:20] | It’s the red awning, and it’s a going away party. | 红色雨篷那里,那是个欢送会 |
[06:23] | -I can take you there. -Were you going to the party? | -我可以带你过去 -你要去吗? |
[06:26] | I was leaving the party because there were no handsome men there. | 我提早离开因为那里没有俊男 |
[06:29] | Maybe the tide is turning. | 现在不一样了 |
[06:37] | I get it. | 我的公寓为别人带来幸运 |
[06:39] | My apartment is lucky for everybody but me. | 哪一间公寓不曾带给 |
[06:42] | What apartment isn’t lucky for Samantha? | 莎曼珊幸运? |
[06:44] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[06:46] | What? | 是你介绍玛德琳给我 |
[06:47] | You introduced me to Madeline. | 我可以雇用同性恋设计师 |
[06:49] | I could’ve hired a nice gay decorator and none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[06:52] | Madeline and Jeremy might’ve never met. | 他们不会相遇 |
[06:55] | Yes, and Jeremy would’ve fallen in love with me. | 杰瑞米就会爱上我 |
[06:57] | It’s not like musical chairs. | 这又不是抢椅子游戏 |
[06:59] | Why not me? What am I doing wrong? | 为什么新娘不是我? |
[07:01] | Am I invisible? | 我做错什么?我隐形了吗? |
[07:03] | Can I help you? | -能效劳吗? |
[07:04] | I live here! | -我住在这里 |
[07:10] | That night, I needed a little reality check. | 那一晚,我需要找人谈一谈 |
[07:20] | I was just at this party… | 我参加的这场派对 |
[07:22] | …and two people who met a week ago announced their engagement. | 有两个人认识一周就订婚 |
[07:25] | And? | -所以说? |
[07:27] | I don’t know. Isn’t that a bit shocking? | -这不是很骇人听闻吗? |
[07:29] | This is New York. Nothing is shocking. We’ve embraced public urination. | 在纽约没有什么骇人听闻的事 |
[07:35] | These people think they’re soul mates. | 当众便溺都可以接受了 |
[07:37] | Did they actually use the term ”soul mates”? | 但是他们认为对方是灵魂伴侣 |
[07:40] | Several times. | -他们真的这么说? -好几次 |
[07:41] | Then, I give them three months. What are you wearing? | 绝对撑不过三个月 你现在穿什么? |
[07:46] | -Do you believe in love at first sight? -I believe in lust at first sight. | -你相信一见钟情吗? -我相信一见起色心 |
[07:51] | I’m serious. | -我是认真的 |
[07:52] | So am I. | -我也是 |
[07:53] | Come on, I need a visual. | 我需要一点视觉飨宴 |
[07:57] | I don’t know, a top, strapless. | 我不知道,无肩带上衣 |
[08:00] | It’s denim. | 丁尼布料 |
[08:02] | Were you asleep when I called? | -我打给你时是不是睡了? |
[08:04] | Yes. | -对 |
[08:06] | -Sorry. -It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[08:08] | But next time, be at the door… | 下一次来应门时…不要穿衣服 |
[08:11] | …naked. | |
[08:13] | I started to wonder. | 我不禁开始想 |
[08:15] | In a city as cynical as New York… | 在纽约这样一个 愤世嫉俗的城市 |
[08:18] | …Is It still possible to believe in love at first sight? | 还有可能相信一见钟情吗? |
[08:21] | I’d completely given up on the idea. | 我以前不相信,但现在我知道 |
[08:23] | Now I know, the ones who don’t believe in love at first sight… | 不相信一见钟情 |
[08:27] | …have never experienced it. | 是因为你没有经历过 |
[08:29] | Love at first sight is for Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman. | 一见钟情是给花花公子女郎的 |
[08:32] | It’s too flaky for New York. | 在纽约简直不可能 |
[08:34] | Here, women want a blood test and an ATM receipt before you get their number. | 在这里,女人在给电话号码前 要先看验血单和提款机收据 |
[08:39] | How can you believe in love at first sight… | 在这里 地铁站都有人朝你打手枪 |
[08:41] | …in a city where people jerk off on you in the subway? | 你怎么能相信一见钟情? |
[08:46] | A bride four weeks from her wedding doesn’t have time to have a coffee. | 再一个月就要结婚的女人 没有时间喝咖啡 |
[08:49] | So, I joined Madeline for a mind-boggling hour in the presence of absolute certainty. | 所以我去玛德琳 |
[08:55] | …flowers everywhere. | 准备婚宴的现场 一个到处都是花的婚礼 |
[08:57] | I’d like each bridesmaid to carry a different flower: tulips, irises, lilies, daisies. | 每个伴娘都拿着不同的花 郁金香,鸢尾花,百合 |
[09:01] | Charlotte should have the tulips. | 夏绿蒂应该要拿郁金香 |
[09:03] | -Did she say she’s one of my bridesmaids? -She’s thrilled. | 她是我的伴娘之一 |
[09:07] | I’ve asked Miranda to do the guest books since she introduced us. | 我们请米兰达负责签名簿 因为她是介绍人 |
[09:11] | Carrie, I’m such a fan of your column. | 凯莉,我真的好喜欢你的专栏 |
[09:15] | Would you consider writing something to read at our wedding? | 你可以帮我写些婚礼致词吗? |
[09:20] | -What does she want you to write? -A poem about love. | -她要你写些什么? -关于爱的诗 |
[09:23] | Dear God, I hope you said no. | -我希望你拒绝了 |
[09:25] | How can you refuse to be involved in a wedding? | -你要怎么拒绝? |
[09:28] | If I knew, I wouldn’t be in charge of the guest book. | 我要是知道就不会答应 负责签名簿了 |
[09:31] | Why did I agree to this? | 我能写些什么? |
[09:33] | I write about sex, not love. What do I know? | 我写的是性,不是爱 |
[09:35] | I might have to get married. | 我可以跟那个在欢送会上 |
[09:37] | What? The guy I picked up at Miranda’s– | 遇到的男人结婚 |
[09:40] | If you’re engaged, I’m selling the apartment. | 要是你结婚了 |
[09:43] | Hardly. | 我就要把公寓卖掉 简直不 |
[09:44] | We went back to my place. | 那天晚上,我们回到我家 |
[09:49] | Tug my hair! | 拉我的头发… |
[09:52] | It all seemed so familiar. | 这一幕是那么地熟悉 她感到似曾相识 |
[09:56] | What’s wrong? | -怎么了? |
[09:57] | I’ve slept with you before. | -我以前跟你上过床 |
[09:59] | Yeah, like 15 years ago. | -对,大概十五年前 |
[10:01] | Why the hell didn’t you say something? | -你为什么不说? |
[10:03] | I thought you were playing the sexy stranger game. | 我以为你在玩性感陌生人游戏 |
[10:06] | It was like a reunion. | -真像个大团圆 |
[10:08] | How could you forget someone you slept with? | -你忘了你睡过的人? |
[10:11] | Toto, we’re not in single digits anymore. | 我们再也没有关连了 |
[10:13] | It’s not like you shared a cab with this guy. You slept with him. | 你不是跟他共乘计程车 你是跟他上床 |
[10:17] | -Maybe we did it in a cab. -I’d like to forget some I’ve slept with. | -地点或许是在计程车上 -我也想忘了某些人 |
[10:21] | I keep a list. | -我会写名单 |
[10:22] | How sweet, ”Men to Do Today”. | -真甜:今日“共事”的男人 |
[10:24] | I’m officially out of men to fuck. | 我已经找不到上床的陌生男人 |
[10:26] | I have to get married or move. | 我得结婚不然就搬家 |
[10:28] | That’s lovely. Can I use that in my poem? | -我可以写进我的诗里吗? |
[10:31] | It’s yours. | -拿去用吧 |
[10:32] | Wait till you see my bridesmaid’s dress. | 你得看看我的伴娘礼服 |
[10:35] | Is it hideous? | -很难看吗? |
[10:36] | No, we got to pick our own. | -不,我们自己挑 |
[10:37] | It’s this amazing backless black satin. | 不可思议,露背黑缎 |
[10:41] | Pretty sexy for a bridesmaid. | -对伴娘来说很性感 |
[10:43] | All Madeline said was, it had to be black! | -玛德琳指定要黑色 |
[10:45] | Calm down. | 亲爱的,冷静一下 |
[10:48] | I’ve been tasteful and appropriate at seven other weddings. | 我曾穿着合宜美丽地 出席七场婚宴 |
[10:51] | I’m always: ”Charlotte, Don’t Look at Me, Look at the Bride!” | 这分明是 |
[10:55] | This time, people are gonna look at me! | “不要看我,看新娘” 这一次我将成为众人焦点 |
[10:57] | For some reason, this whirlwind wedding was extremely stressful for everyone… | 这场旋风式婚礼 带给所有人压力 |
[11:02] | …but the bride and groom. | 除了新郎新娘以外 |
[11:05] | The next night, I made the mistake of telling Big about the poem. | 次晚,我犯了个错误 把写诗这件事告诉大人物 |
[11:09] | ”Love, glove, dove” | 爱,手套,鸽子,鸽子不错 |
[11:12] | ”Dove” is good. | |
[11:14] | ”Love is like a dove | 爱就像鸽子 |
[11:16] | ”or big fuzzy glove” | 或是毛茸茸的大手套 |
[11:18] | Don’t use that. It might be from a greeting card. | 我可以从贺卡上面窃取点子 |
[11:20] | -okay, thanks. -What? | -谢了 -怎么了? |
[11:23] | This is fun. | 这很有趣 |
[11:24] | It’s not supposed to be fun. This is somebody’s wedding. | 不应该是有趣 那可是一场婚礼 |
[11:28] | A wedding is serious to some people. | 婚礼对某些人来说是很严肃的 |
[11:30] | Then ”shove” probably won’t work. | 那就不能用“铲子”了 |
[11:35] | When is this wedding? | -婚礼何时举行? |
[11:37] | It doesn’t matter. You’re not going. | -何必问?你又不会去 |
[11:39] | Yes, I am. | 我会去 |
[11:41] | I wouldn’t miss you reciting ”Love, glove, dove” in front of all New York for anything. | 我不会错过听你朗诵 “爱,手套,鸽子” (四个星期后) |
[11:56] | Things with Big were good. He was going with me to a wedding. | 和大人物之间进展顺利 |
[12:03] | Can I just say, ”Wow.” | 他要跟我去参加婚礼 我可不可以只说…“天” |
[12:08] | I need a few minutes. | 再几分钟就好 |
[12:10] | I left the card here for you to sign. | 卡片等着你签名 |
[12:14] | I don’t need to sign. They’re your friends. | 我不需要签名 |
[12:16] | They’re not my friends and your name’s on the invitation, too. | 你的名字也在邀请函上 |
[12:19] | -Really? -Yes. | 真的吗? |
[12:21] | It was my first time to get something other than, ”Carrie Bradshaw and Guest.” | 第一次我的男伴名字被印上去 |
[12:25] | How’d they get my name? | 他们怎么知道我的名字? |
[12:29] | I don’t know. Madeline must’ve asked Charlotte. | 玛德琳可能问了夏绿蒂 |
[12:33] | Whatever, if you don’t want to sign it’s not a big deal. | 你不想签名也没关系 |
[12:46] | Would you like to sign the guest book? | 要不要签个名? |
[12:49] | Would you like to sign the guest book? | 要不要签个名? |
[12:52] | Would you like to sign the guest book? | 要不要签个名? |
[12:54] | At least we get to see who’s arriving alone. | 至少我们知道谁一个人来 |
[12:57] | Samantha could always be counted on to take life’s lemons… | 莎曼珊这一点值得鼓励 |
[13:00] | …and make them into Spanish fly. | 凡事都能往好的一面想 |
[13:02] | -Do you know where the gifts go? -Excuse me, I’m not the gift person. | -礼物放哪里? |
[13:07] | That’s another ”b” list friend. | -抱歉,我不是负责的人 |
[13:08] | Christ! My rerun’s here. | 老天,我的炮友在这里 |
[13:11] | of course, you met him at the engagement party. | 当然 你是在订婚宴上遇到他的 |
[13:13] | I have to start writing things down. | 我得开始把事情记下来 |
[13:16] | I also have to start drinking heavily. | 还得多喝点酒 |
[13:20] | Where’s Big? | 大人物在哪里? |
[13:22] | Inside, looking bored. | -里面,看起来很无聊 |
[13:24] | That’s my look. | -我看起来也是那样 |
[13:26] | Should I be bothered by the fact he wouldn’t sign the card? | 他不签卡片我应该心烦吗? |
[13:29] | I’m glad I didn’t ask him to sign the guest book. | 还好我没叫他签签到簿 |
[13:32] | That would’ve put him over the edge. | 那应该会把他逼疯 |
[13:36] | Charlotte wasn’t kidding about the dress. It was hard not to notice her. | 夏绿蒂的礼服不是吹嘘 |
[13:40] | Look at you! | 大家很难不注意到她 |
[13:41] | You look amazing. | -看看你 |
[13:45] | My gosh, I am so late. | -我的天 |
[13:47] | Are you with the bride or the groom? | 我迟到了 |
[13:49] | I’m a bridesmaid. | -你是新娘或新郎亲友? -我是伴娘 |
[13:50] | -Are you Charlotte? -Yes. | 你是夏绿蒂吗?我是马丁希力 |
[13:52] | I’m Martin, I’ll be walking you down the aisle. | 我要跟你一起走红毯 |
[13:55] | All her life, Charlotte had imagined doing exactly that… | 终其一生 夏绿蒂就是在等这一刻 |
[13:58] | …with someone like Martin. | 和马丁这样的人走红毯 |
[14:02] | I’ll show you where you’re supposed to be. | 我带你去准备处 |
[14:05] | Are you seeing this? | 你有看到吗? |
[14:07] | I’ve been here half an hour. He never looked at me. | 他根本没瞧我一眼 |
[14:10] | While Miranda was feeling invisible, I was feeling far too visible. | 当米兰达觉得自己像隐形人 |
[14:14] | I’m in the program? | 我觉得自己太受瞩目了 我在节目表上? |
[14:15] | -I barely know the bride and groom. -They barely know each other. | 我跟新郎新娘并不熟 |
[14:18] | I’m between the vows and the fish course. | -他们也不太认识对方 -我在誓言跟餐会之间 |
[14:21] | Am I in there? of course not. | 我有在里面吗?当然没有 |
[14:24] | I better find Big. | -我最好去找大人物 |
[14:26] | I’m coming with you. | -我跟你去 |
[14:27] | Can you leave the guest book unattended? | 你不管签到簿了? |
[14:30] | It’s a bullshit job. | |
[14:31] | People know what to do. | 客人知道这是做什么用的 |
[14:33] | The ceremony was short and sweet, just like the engagement. | 典礼简短温馨 |
[14:36] | Please welcome our newlyweds… | 现在欢迎我们的新婚夫妇 |
[14:39] | …Mr. Jeremy Fields… | 杰瑞米菲尔德先生 |
[14:41] | …and Mrs. Madeline Dunn Fields. | 和玛德琳唐恩菲尔德太太 |
[14:58] | It’s amazing. | 她花了六个月帮我找茶几 |
[15:00] | It took her months to find an end table, she plans a wedding at the Plaza in four weeks. | 却在四个礼拜办好一场婚礼 |
[15:04] | Five bucks says that your end table will last longer than her marriage. | 我赌五块你的茶几 比她的婚姻持久 |
[15:17] | People have said a lot of nice things about Jeremy… | 大家说了不少杰瑞米的好话 |
[15:20] | …and I’m here to make a rebuttal. | 我在此要反驳 |
[15:24] | -Seriously, I’ve known Jeremy a long time– -Which is more than the bride could say. | 我认识杰瑞米很久了 |
[15:29] | I’m happy for you both. | 比新娘要久得多 |
[15:30] | I only hope that someday I can have what you two have… | 我希望有一天 |
[15:35] | …8,000 little napkins with my name on them… | 能和你们两位一样 |
[15:39] | …and, of course, someone to love. | 有八千份印有我名字的餐巾 当然,还有一个心爱的人 |
[15:43] | Cheers. | 举杯 |
[15:49] | Thank you. | 现在,我们有一个特别节目 |
[15:52] | Now we have a very special treat. | 我最喜爱的作家之一 |
[15:55] | one of my favorite writers, Carrie Bradshaw… | 凯莉布雷萧 |
[15:58] | …has agreed to share a poem that she wrote for the occasion. | 替这个特别的场合写了一首诗 |
[16:04] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[16:12] | As I made my way to the microphone, I could only think of one thing.: | 当我走向麦克风时 我只有一个念头 |
[16:16] | Dead Woman Walking. | 走向死亡线 |
[16:31] | ”His hello was the end of her endings | 他的招呼是她结局的终点 |
[16:35] | ”Her laugh was their first step down the aisle | 她的笑声是他们走向 红毯的第一步 |
[16:40] | ”His hand would be hers to hold forever | 他的手要让她牵一辈子 |
[16:45] | ”His forever was as simple as her smile” | 他承诺的永远就像她的微笑 那么简单 |
[16:51] | Suddenly, It hIt me. | 我突然间想到: |
[16:53] | Two people were committing to a life together… | 有两个人缘定终生 |
[16:55] | …and I couldn’t even get a guy to be on a card with me. | 我却没办法要一个男人 跟我签同一张卡片 |
[17:03] | ”He said she was what was missing | 他说她就是那失落的一角 |
[17:07] | ”She said instantly she knew | 她立刻说她懂 |
[17:11] | ”She was a question to be answered | 她就是那个等待被回答的问题 |
[17:16] | ”And | 他的答案是“我愿意” |
[17:18] | ”His answer was, ‘l do”’ | |
[17:21] | I had no choice but to embrace the moment… | 我别无选择 只能拥抱这个时刻 |
[17:24] | …and try to pass off my tears… | 并传递我喜悦的眼泪 |
[17:26] | …as tears of joy for the happy couple. | 给这对新人 |
[17:37] | Can I have the dressing? | 可以帮我拿沙拉酱吗? |
[17:39] | I want three or four kids, too. | -我也想要三或四个孩子 |
[17:41] | Where to you stand on dog vs. cat? | -再养只小猫小狗如何? |
[17:46] | You know, I think this should be our song. | 这应该是我们的曲子 |
[17:49] | We should dance to it. | 那么我们应该跳支舞 |
[17:54] | What, are they on the Evelyn Wood plan, too? | 他们也要有样学样吗? |
[17:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉,我得接电话 |
[17:59] | I had to take a call. Did I miss anything? | 我有错过什么吗? |
[18:02] | You missed my poem and most of the reception. | 你错过了我念诗 |
[18:06] | There’s nothing like a slow dance to make you forgive and forget. | 和大部分的节目 但是一支慢舞 |
[18:09] | I hate to dance when people are eating. | 可以让人原谅并忘记 |
[18:13] | I’ll be at the bar where people are drinking. | 我不喜欢在别人吃饭时跳舞 我到吧台喝杯酒 |
[18:17] | Say hello to my date. | 跟我的男伴打声招呼 |
[18:25] | I think I know you from somewhere. | -我看过你 |
[18:27] | It’s very possible we fucked. | -我们可能上过床 |
[18:29] | No, I think I know you from college. | -好像是在大学时认识你 |
[18:32] | Then, we probably fucked in college. | -我们或许在大学时代上过床 |
[18:37] | Another Cosmopolitan, please. | -再一杯四海为家 |
[18:39] | And a Scotch straight up. | -一杯威士忌,不加冰 |
[18:42] | It’s the famous poet, Carrie Bradshaw. | 是那位有名的诗人凯莉布雷萧 |
[18:45] | Can we not talk about the poem? | 我们能不能不要谈到诗? |
[18:47] | It was perfect. | 很棒,除了那些眼泪 |
[18:49] | Except the crying. What was that about? | 到底怎么了? |
[18:53] | Big took a call during my poem. | 大人物在我念诗时接电话 |
[18:55] | It’s not important to him. Nothing is important to him. | 那对他而言不重要 没有一件事对他重要 |
[18:58] | Guess what? The Guest Book Person is also the Put the Gifts in the Van Person. | 负责签到簿还要顺便 负责搬礼物 |
[19:03] | Do you want to help, or should I go outside… | 你们要帮忙吗? |
[19:05] | …and wait for someone else not to see me so I can end it? | 还是要我等到 没有人看到时溜掉 |
[19:08] | I’ll help. What street do you want to stand in? | 我帮你,你要往哪边走? |
[19:17] | If they get married within a month, I’m not going. | 如果他们在一个月内结婚 我一定不去参加 |
[19:21] | Careful, that’s from me. | -小心一点,这是我送的 |
[19:23] | What are you giving them? | -你送他们什么? |
[19:24] | The dancing frogs. | 跳舞的青蛙 |
[19:31] | Even while on the verge of breaking the land speed record for relationships… | 即使就快要破了 感情发展速度的纪录 |
[19:35] | …Charlotte took her duties as bridesmaid very seriously. | 夏绿蒂还是尽责地完成 |
[19:40] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 伴娘的工作 |
[19:42] | How do we do this? | -好漂亮 -我们该怎么做? |
[19:43] | We just throw Silly String around and write funny things on the mirror in lipstick. | 我们把细绳随意抛 |
[19:48] | Some people throw condoms on the bed, but I prefer rose petals. | 再写一些好玩的东西在镜子上 有人会在床上丢保险套 |
[19:54] | I would love to wake up in rose petals. | 我比较喜欢玫瑰花瓣 我喜欢在玫瑰花瓣中醒来 |
[20:00] | It was all so romantic. | 一切都是那么地浪漫 |
[20:02] | The bed, the rose petals… | 那张床,玫瑰花瓣… |
[20:04] | …the bed…. | 那张床 |
[20:11] | Technically, It wasn’t a third date… | 在技术上,这不是第三次约会 |
[20:13] | …but they’d already had dinner and been dancing. | 但他们吃过饭,跳过舞 |
[20:17] | Twenty minutes later, Charlotte worried she’d made a rookie mistake… | 夏绿蒂担心和这位理想中的 结婚对象上床 |
[20:21] | …by sleeping with a man she might marry. | 是个错误 |
[20:24] | But something wonderful happened. | 会有不好的事发生 |
[20:26] | I want to introduce you to my parents. | 我想把你介绍给我父母 |
[20:28] | Meeting the parents.: Charlotte was back on schedule. | 父母…夏绿蒂的计划 又回到正轨 |
[20:31] | Did you see us? We’ve been dancing up a storm. | 你有看到我们跳舞吗? 就像起风暴一样 |
[20:37] | -Would you like a free lesson? -My dad considers himself quite a dancer. | -想要免费教学吗? -我爸爸很会跳舞 |
[20:41] | That would be great. | 我很乐意 |
[20:46] | Is she the one? | 就是她了吗? |
[20:49] | You’re a beautiful dancer. | 你是个美丽的舞者 |
[20:51] | Thank you. | |
[21:00] | May I cut in? | -我可以接手吗? |
[21:02] | If you must. | -如果你坚持 |
[21:07] | Isn’t he something? | 他很棒是不是?很聪明 |
[21:08] | He’s very smart. He’s pretty much my role model. | 他是我学习的榜样 |
[21:12] | He used to take me to his office when I was little. | 他以前会带我到办公室… |
[21:14] | Your father just felt me up. | 你父亲刚才吃我豆腐 |
[21:16] | -What? -We were dancing and he put his hand– | 我们在跳舞时他的手… |
[21:19] | My parents have been married for 50 years. | 我父母结婚五十年了 我爸爸不会因为一个女人 |
[21:22] | My dad would not cop a feel just because some girl is wearing a slutty dress. | 穿着暴露 就吃她豆腐 |
[21:27] | Suddenly, It was clear to Charlotte that Martin wouldn’t take her side now… | 夏绿蒂当下明白 |
[21:31] | …or after three or four kids, or ever. | 马丁永不会站在她那一边 |
[21:34] | Did the last four and a half hours mean nothing to you? | 过去的四个半小时 |
[21:41] | -The chicken dance. -Darn, we missed the chicken dance. | 对你来说没意义吗? 可恶,我们错过了鸡舞 |
[21:46] | Excuse me, have you seen my date? | 抱歉,你有看到我的女伴吗? |
[21:49] | I’m sorry, I had to help Miranda put the gifts into the van. | 抱歉,我得帮米兰达 把礼物搬上车 |
[21:57] | Are you ready to go? | -你要走了吗? |
[21:59] | Have they even cut the cake yet? | -他们切蛋糕了吗? |
[22:00] | I don’t know, but I can tell you how it turns out. | 我不知道 但我知道那是怎么回事 |
[22:04] | If you want to go, go. | 如果你想走,就走吧 |
[22:10] | What’s wrong? | -怎么了? |
[22:11] | You wouldn’t even sign the card. | -你连卡片都不肯签 |
[22:15] | The card. | 卡片? |
[22:18] | I’m afraid we don’t want the same things. | 我怕我们想要的不一样 |
[22:23] | Things like cake? | 譬如说蛋糕? |
[22:26] | I want someone who’s going to be with me until the end… | 我要的是有人能一直陪我… |
[22:32] | …of a wedding. | 到婚礼结束 |
[22:39] | I’ll stay. | 好,我留下来 |
[22:41] | You will? | -真的? |
[22:42] | Yes. | -真的 |
[22:44] | Single ladies! | 单身女郎们,要抛花束了 |
[22:46] | It’s time for the tossing of the bouquet. | -花束不是最后抛吗? |
[22:49] | Isn’t the bouquet toss at the end? | -恭喜你,你走运了 |
[22:50] | Congratulations, you lucked out. | 我去跟我朋友说再见 |
[22:53] | Get us some cake. I want to say goodbye to my friends. | 很重大的一刻 |
[23:00] | -Big moment. -Big and I are leaving. | 大人物跟我要先离开 |
[23:02] | He’s crossed his pain threshold and he’s carrying me along. | 他已经忍受不了了 |
[23:05] | Everybody ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[23:09] | one, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[23:20] | See you tomorrow. | -姐妹们,明天见 -晚安 |
[23:24] | Let’s get your coats. | 我们去拿你的外套 |
[23:29] | Some people know they’re meant to be together. | 有些人知道他们注定 和某人共度一生 |
[23:32] | I knew I was meant to go home and have cake in bed with Big. | 我知道我注定要和大人物 回家在床上吃蛋糕 |
[23:37] | Maybe we’re more the fuzzy glove types. | 这就是我们的爱情方式吧 |