| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:47] | once upon a second time around… | 从前… |
| [00:51] | …in a mythical land between Carmine and Mulberry streets… | 位于卡麦街和桑树街间 一处神秘之地… |
| [00:57] | …two mere mortals were having a wonderful time. | 有两个人玩得正开心 保罗,你好吗? |
| [01:04] | This is the gangster I was telling you about. | 这位就是我跟你提过的恶棍 |
| [01:06] | Gangster? No. No gangster. | 恶棍?我才不是,往这边走 |
| [01:09] | Come, this way. | |
| [01:20] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
| [01:22] | This is Paolo. | 凯莉,他是保罗 |
| [01:23] | This is my girlfriend, Carrie. | 保罗,她是我女朋友凯莉 |
| [01:26] | Bread? | 要不要吃面包? |
| [01:28] | You’ve never called me your girlfriend before. | 你从来没称呼我是你女朋友 |
| [01:31] | Sure, I have. Just not to your face. | 当然有,只是没在你面前说 |
| [01:44] | Bravo! | 唱得好 |
| [01:54] | And now you wise guy, come on, it’s your turn. | -唱得好 |
| [01:57] | -Come on, come on. -Me? okay. | -谢谢… 现在,自命不凡的家伙 |
| [01:59] | -Not funny, Mr. Sambuca. -Relax, I’m a regular. | 轮到你了,上来吧 -我?好 |
| [02:03] | A regular? | -别去… 放心,这是家常便饭 |
| [02:10] | I’d like to dedicate this song to the lovely lady sitting right over there. | 我想把这首歌 献给坐在那边的迷人小姐 |
| [02:17] | ”When I was 17 | |
| [02:21] | ”It was a very good year | |
| [02:26] | ”It was a very good year | |
| [02:29] | ”For small town girls and soft summer nights | |
| [02:35] | ”We’d hide from the lights | |
| [02:39] | ”in the village green | |
| [02:43] | ”When I was 17” | |
| [02:46] | It was perfect. | 这一切十分完美 |
| [02:49] | I felt like I was in heaven. | 我感觉仿佛置身天堂 |
| [02:54] | Meanwhile across town, Miranda was in hell… | 在此同时,米兰达却深陷地狱 |
| [02:58] | Douche products…. | 冲洗产品 |
| [02:59] | …or lts modern day equivalent.: the comedy club. | 用现代话说就是:搞笑俱乐部 |
| [03:03] | -Are we having fun yet? -When does the comedy start? | -你笑得出来吗? -到底何时才开始搞笑? |
| [03:06] | I’ve never been this close to suicide. | 我从未这么想自杀 |
| [03:09] | Not pussy…. | |
| [03:11] | -I’ll get the check. -If you ditch me in this place… | -我去结帐 |
| [03:13] | …I will hunt you down and kill you. | -你若丢下我跑掉我会杀了你 |
| [03:18] | Alan Miller was a divorced architect she met in aisle three at the Food Emporium. | 亚伦米勒是米兰达在餐馆 认识的离婚建筑师 |
| [03:23] | They immediately bonded over a shared hatred of designer croutons. | 他们立刻发现 彼此都对烤面包丁深恶痛绝 |
| [03:28] | If all I was interested in was freshness… | 如果我只对新鲜感兴趣 |
| [03:31] | …then I would be fucking my salad crisper! | 我就会和我的沙拉脆片做爱 |
| [03:40] | Yo, Red. | 红头发的 |
| [03:43] | You wanna answer your fuckin’ phone? | 你要不要接该死的电话? |
| [03:46] | It’s not my phone. | 那…不是我的电话 |
| [03:49] | Go ahead. Answer it. | 没关系,你接 |
| [03:52] | Answer it! | 接电话… |
| [04:02] | Alan Miller’s phone. | 这是亚伦米勒的电话 |
| [04:05] | No, this is his date. Who’s this? | -不,我是他女友,你是谁? |
| [04:08] | Who is it? | -谁打来的? |
| [04:12] | I’m sorry, his date can’t speak right now. | 抱歉,他女友现在不能说话 |
| [04:15] | Whom may I say is calling? | 请问你哪位? |
| [04:19] | His wife! | 他老婆 |
| [04:23] | Numb-nuts, your wife’s on the phone. | 笨蛋,你老婆打电话来 |
| [04:27] | You told me you were divorced. | 你说你已经离婚了 |
| [04:29] | I’m not really divorced. I’m really separated. | 我还没有真正离婚 我们只是分居 |
| [04:32] | No, we’re really separated. | 不,我们才要分手 |
| [04:34] | See, this is me, separating. | 看到没?这就是我,我要走了 |
| [04:38] | Red, not so fast. | 红头发的,别走这么快 |
| [04:40] | I’ll fuck you. | 我跟你上床 |
| [04:44] | Honey…. | 亲爱的? |
| [04:45] | If they’re not married, they’re gay, or burned from a divorce… | 如果他们未婚 一定是同性恋或离过婚 |
| [04:49] | …or aliens from the planet ”Don’t date me.” | 要不就是外太空来的异形 别跟我约会 |
| [04:51] | It’s amazing how many of them walk among us. | 他们数量惊人 在我们身边游走 |
| [04:54] | only recognizable by their slightly larger heads. | 只能靠他们较大的头来辨认 |
| [04:56] | I asked him, point blank: | 我问他“你离婚多久了?” |
| [04:58] | ”How long have you been divorced?” | |
| [05:00] | ”Three years.” Just like that. | “三年”,一点也不心虚 |
| [05:02] | Guys are such liars. | 男人都是骗子 |
| [05:04] | 97 percent of them can’t fuck you worth a damn! | 而百分之97不能跟你做爱的 男人更是毫无价值 |
| [05:06] | He tells me how much he likes me, and boom, I believe him. | 他告诉我他多喜欢我,我竟然 |
| [05:10] | -Am I that needy? -Maybe he really did like you. | 相信他,我有这么饥渴吗? 也许他真的喜欢你 |
| [05:13] | If you ”Pollyanna-out” on me today… | 你今天再跟我说这种话 |
| [05:15] | …I’ll have to hit you with this rice pudding. | 我就拿这个米布丁砸你 |
| [05:18] | This married man… | 有个已婚男子 |
| [05:19] | …fell madly in love with my friend, Amanda’s friend, Ashley… | 疯狂爱上 我朋友阿曼达的朋友艾许莉 |
| [05:22] | …and he said he would get a divorce and he did. | 他说他会离婚 结果他真的离了 |
| [05:25] | They got married, moved to Connecticut and he is this amazing husband and father. | 后来他们结了婚 他是一个很棒的丈夫和父亲 |
| [05:29] | -Never happened. -Excuse me? | 不可能有这种事 |
| [05:31] | Urban relationship myth. | 女人编织的都会感情神话 |
| [05:33] | Unbelievable fairy tales concocted by women… | 好让她们自己的感情生活 |
| [05:36] | …to make their love lives seem less hopeless. | 显得似乎不那么绝望 |
| [05:38] | Except it makes you feel even more hopeless… | 只可惜这令人更加绝望 |
| [05:41] | …because this fabulous, magical relationship is never happening to you. | 因为这种事 绝不会发生在你身上 |
| [05:45] | It did happen. | 真的会发生 |
| [05:46] | Like the one about the guy who couldn’t commit… | 就像一个和男友分手的女人 |
| [05:49] | …and the woman broke up with him and moved to Kansas. | 决定搬到堪萨斯州 |
| [05:51] | -one night, she comes walking home– -in the rain! | -她走路回家… -下着雨 |
| [05:54] | Always, in the rain. | 总是下着雨 |
| [05:56] | He stands there in front of her door with an engagement ring. | 他站在门口 手里拿着订婚戒指 |
| [06:00] | He says, ”Marry me,” and they live happily ever after. | 他说“嫁给我” 然后他们从此幸福美满 |
| [06:02] | But, it can happen. People do live happily ever after. | 那有可能发生 真的有人过着幸福美满的日子 |
| [06:06] | It happened to my friend, Amanda’s friend. | 我朋友阿曼达的朋友就是一例 |
| [06:08] | It’s always a friend who knows a friend…. | 总是朋友的朋友的朋友… |
| [06:11] | Honey. | |
| [06:12] | Have you ever known anyone who’s relationship changed magically overnight? | 你认识的人中 有谁的感情生活 一夜之间有了极大的改变? |
| [06:17] | Yes. | 有 |
| [06:21] | Look at Carrie and Big. | 凯莉和大人物 |
| [06:23] | Their relationship is totally different than before. | 他们的关系和以前完全不同 |
| [06:26] | How? | -怎么不同?告诉我 |
| [06:27] | How is it different? | -就是不同 |
| [06:29] | It just is. | 我说不上来…事实上,我可以 |
| [06:31] | I can’t explain it. I can, but you’re so scary right now, I won’t. | 但你现在太吓人,所以我不说 |
| [06:37] | No, really, tell me. | 不,真的,告诉我 |
| [06:41] | It’s just a feeling. | 这只是…一个感觉 |
| [06:45] | Something shifted…. | 情况改变了,像是… |
| [06:47] | Maybe we both know that… | 可能我们都知道我们会复合 |
| [06:49] | …if we came together again it must be for a reason. | 一定有它的原因 |
| [06:54] | Why is that so hard to believe? | -为什么这么难相信? |
| [06:56] | How much time have you got? | -你有多少时间听我说? |
| [06:59] | That afternoon, I got to thinking about myths and relationships. | 那天下午 我思考神话和感情的关系 |
| [07:03] | Heroes, boyfriends, Cyclopes, divorced guys. | 英雄、男朋友 独眼巨人、离过婚的男人 |
| [07:07] | Are they really that different? | 他们真的有那么大的差异吗? |
| [07:09] | The primitive Greeks clung desperately to myths… | 远古的希腊人对神话坚信不移 |
| [07:12] | …to explain the random hopelessness of their miserable lives. | 并藉此解释 他们悲惨生活中偶然的绝望 |
| [07:15] | Do modern day singles need modern day myths… | 现代的单身男女 是否需要现代神话 |
| [07:18] | …just to help us get through our random and sometimes miserable relationships? | 好帮助我们度过偶然 而且有时痛苦的恋情? |
| [07:22] | What about Big and me? | 那大人物和我呢? |
| [07:24] | After what seemed like an eternity of not quite fitting together, we suddenly fit. | 在似乎永无止尽的格格不入后 我们突然契合了 |
| [07:29] | Had the relationship God smiled? | 是爱神微笑了 |
| [07:31] | or was that something I desperately needed to believe? | 或是我需要相信这一点? |
| [07:34] | Are we willing to believe anything to date? | 我们是否还愿意相信任何事? |
| [07:38] | While Samantha had little belief in the idea of happily ever after… | 尽管莎曼珊对于 “从此幸福美满”心存怀疑 |
| [07:42] | …she had a strong belief in the idea… | 她倒是相信下班后 |
| [07:44] | …of a smart cocktail at the end of the work day. | 来杯时髦的鸡尾酒绝对有益 |
| [07:49] | Samantha, a Cosmopolitan and Donald Trump. | 莎曼珊,一杯四海为家 以及唐纳川普 |
| [07:52] | You don’t get more New York than that. | 这种事只有在纽约才会发生 |
| [07:55] | I gotta go. | 听着,艾德,我得走了 |
| [07:57] | Think about it. I’ll be at my office at Trump Tower. | 考虑一下,我会在川普大楼的 办公室等你消息 |
| [08:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
| [08:09] | I was so distracted by your beauty… | 你的美貌让我分心 |
| [08:12] | …I think I just agreed to finance Mr. Trump’s new project. | 我刚同意投资 川普先生新的企划案 |
| [08:16] | You owe me 150 million dollars. | -你欠我一亿五千万 |
| [08:18] | Will you take a check? | -你收支票吗? |
| [08:20] | May I buy you a drink? | -我可以请你喝一杯吗? |
| [08:22] | I have one, thanks. | -我已经有一杯了,谢谢 |
| [08:24] | Can I buy you an island? | 我可以买一座小岛给你吗? |
| [08:29] | -I don’t know, can you? -The name’s Ed. | -我不知道,你能吗? -我叫艾德 |
| [08:34] | Samantha. | 我是莎曼珊 |
| [08:35] | So, Samantha, do you come here often? | 莎曼珊,你常来这里吗? |
| [08:39] | Honey, that line’s older than you are. | 亲爱的,这词儿比你还老呢 |
| [08:41] | You are a pistol. | -你真风趣 |
| [08:43] | You have no idea. | -你有所不知 |
| [08:45] | A bottle of their best champagne later… | 喝了一瓶香槟之后 |
| [08:48] | …Samantha had learned that Ed was single, available… | 莎曼珊得知艾德单身 没有对象 |
| [08:51] | …and a millionaire many, many times over. | 而且还是个亿万富翁 |
| [08:54] | What’s your age ceiling with men? | -你能接受最老到几岁的男人 |
| [08:57] | Fifty? | -五十 |
| [08:58] | Factor in millions and millions of dollars. | -如果他坐拥数亿家产? |
| [09:01] | Fifty? | -五十 |
| [09:03] | Well, I just met the cutest older man. | -我认识一个最可爱的老家伙 |
| [09:06] | How old, fifty? | -多大年纪?五十? |
| [09:10] | Sixty? | 六十? |
| [09:13] | -Is he on Medicare? -I’m guessing 72. | -他得参加医疗保险了吗 |
| [09:16] | A young 72. | -我猜是72,但外表很年轻 |
| [09:20] | Your silence reeks of ageism. | -你的沉默有歧视老人的意味 |
| [09:22] | -Are you serious? -He took me to dinner at Jean Georges. | -你是认真的吗? |
| [09:25] | We got right in, no reservation needed. | 他带我去“尚乔治”吃饭 不需要预约 |
| [09:28] | I wasn’t aware that Jean Georges had an early bird special. | 我不知道他们有 专为老人设计的特餐 |
| [09:31] | He’s vibrant and powerful and generous. | 他有权势又大方 |
| [09:33] | He’s just looking for someone to have a little fun with. | 只是想找人陪他享乐 |
| [09:36] | Would that include bedroom fun? | -那包括闺房之乐吗? |
| [09:38] | We haven’t discussed it yet. | -我们还没讨论这一点 |
| [09:40] | Are you telling me that you are seriously capable of having sex with a senior? | 你的意思是你真的能够 和上了年纪的男人做爱? |
| [09:45] | You know the saying: ”All cats look the same in the dark.” | 你知道那句谚语 “所有的猫在黑暗中都一样” |
| [09:48] | It was pure urban legend. | 这是十足的当代传说 |
| [09:50] | Alligators in the sewer, pets in the microwave… | 下水道的鳄鱼 |
| [09:52] | …and now an old man and Samantha. | 微波炉内的宠物 现在则是莎曼珊和老头子交往 |
| [09:56] | Is this a piece of veal or is this a piece of veal? | 这样是一块牛肉 还是这样是一块牛肉? |
| [09:58] | That is a piece of veal. | 那是一块牛肉 |
| [10:00] | In every myth, there comes a point when the mere mortals are given a test. | 在每个神话中 凡人都得接受考验 |
| [10:04] | The way they respond usually determines whether they find paradise… | 他们回答的方式 决定是否能找到天堂 |
| [10:09] | …or are tied to a big rock for all eternity. | 或者永世不得翻身 |
| [10:13] | I have a huge request. | 我有个很大的请求 |
| [10:16] | I want you to know my friends better. | 我希望你多了解我的朋友 |
| [10:18] | I know your friends fine. | 我很了解你的朋友 |
| [10:20] | Charlotte is the brunette. | 夏绿蒂是黑发… |
| [10:23] | Miranda is the redhead. | 米兰达是红发… |
| [10:26] | And Samantha is trouble. | 而莎曼珊是麻烦 |
| [10:28] | I want them to know you better. | 那我想让她们多了解你 |
| [10:31] | They’ve never really spent time with you… | 她们没有跟你相处过 |
| [10:34] | …and you’re so funny and cute. | 你是这么的风趣、可爱 |
| [10:37] | What is it you need? | 凯莉,你要我怎么样? |
| [10:40] | I want us all to have dinner Saturday night at Denial. | 我希望星期六晚上 你和我们一起去“否认”吃饭 |
| [10:43] | Denial was a very popular Manhattan hot spot. | “否认”是曼哈顿一家 受欢迎的热门餐厅 |
| [10:46] | Apparently, everyone in Manhattan wanted to be ”in Denial.” | 显然每个人对“否认” 都趋之若鹜 |
| [10:50] | okay. | -好 |
| [10:51] | Why are you suddenly so– | -你怎么突然变得这么… |
| [10:53] | -Cute? -Yes. | -可爱? |
| [10:56] | Why are you so cute? Hello? | -对,你怎么这么可爱? |
| [11:06] | Where are you? I’ve been waiting here forever. | 你在哪里?我已经等你很久了 |
| [11:09] | Didn’t you get the message I left on your machine an hour ago? | 你没收到我的留言吗? |
| [11:13] | No. Is everything all right? I thought you were dead or something. | 你没事吧?我还以为你死了 |
| [11:16] | I’m fine. I’m at Big’s. | -我很好,我在大人物家 |
| [11:18] | You’re at Big’s? You and I are having dinner tonight. | -你在大人物家? |
| [11:22] | Well, he got this veal. | -你跟我约好今晚一起吃饭的 -他做了牛肉 |
| [11:26] | You blew me off for a piece of politically incorrect meat? | 你为了一块不识时务的牛肉 放我鸽子? |
| [11:29] | Well, he wanted to make me dinner. | 他想做晚餐给我吃 |
| [11:32] | You just dropped your life and ran right on over to his? | 所以你就放下自己的生活 向他飞奔而去? |
| [11:36] | I can’t get into that right now. | 我现在真的不想谈这个 |
| [11:39] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
| [11:40] | You’re relationship is the same as always. It’s all about him. | 你们之间的关系一点也没变 总是以他为主 |
| [11:44] | Could you put Miranda on, please? | -可以请米兰达听电话吗? |
| [11:46] | Enjoy your veal. | -好好享受你的牛肉吧 |
| [11:51] | Problem? | -有问题吗? |
| [11:52] | No. | -没有 |
| [11:56] | I’ll have another glass of wine. | 再给我一杯酒 |
| [12:03] | Please. | 要说请 |
| [12:05] | Please what? | -什么? |
| [12:07] | I’ll have another glass of wine, please. | -请再给我一杯酒 |
| [12:10] | Are you allowed to talk to me like that? | 你可以那样跟我说话吗? |
| [12:13] | I think I am. Enjoy. | 是的,我想可以,慢用 |
| [12:17] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
| [12:19] | Steve, thank you, Steve. | -谢谢,史蒂夫 |
| [12:22] | That’s really very cute but I’m not in the mood. | 很有趣,但我没那个心情 |
| [12:26] | I’m not really in the mood, Steve. | 我没那个心情,史蒂夫 |
| [12:29] | I’m not a total bitch, I just had a fight with somebody. | 我人不坏,只是刚跟人吵完架 |
| [12:32] | I heard. Boyfriend? | 我听到了,男朋友? |
| [12:34] | None of your business. | -那不干你的事 |
| [12:35] | Girlfriend? Butcher. | -女朋友?肉贩? |
| [12:37] | -Butcher? -The veal. | -肉贩? |
| [12:40] | I took a shot. | -你说牛肉,我乱猜的 |
| [12:44] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么? |
| [12:46] | The Joy of Bar tending, Hemingway. | “当酒保的乐趣” 海明威写的 |
| [12:50] | So, what, you’re funny? | 那又怎样?表示你很幽默? |
| [12:56] | Slow down, that’s a nice C?tes du Rh?ne. | 慢慢喝 |
| [12:59] | Enjoy. | 那是好酒,要细细品味 |
| [13:03] | It’s on me. | 不用了,我请客 |
| [13:07] | Why would that be? | -为什么? |
| [13:08] | A bribe, so, you’ll hang out and talk. | -贿赂,你才会留下来聊天 |
| [13:11] | If you leave, I’ll have to listen to those NYU kids… | 如果你走了,我就得听那些 |
| [13:14] | …with the Amstel Lights discuss Fiona Apple. | 小伙子讨论费欧娜艾波 |
| [13:17] | I’m begging you. | 我求你 |
| [13:30] | They did a little more than talk. | 他们不只是聊天 |
| [13:32] | After work they went back to her place where Steve, the bartender… | 下班后,他们回到她家 |
| [13:35] | …served Miranda two orgasms, straight up. | 酒保史蒂夫为米兰达 接连送上两次高潮 |
| [13:44] | So… | 那么… |
| [13:46] | …that was really special. | 这经验很特别 |
| [13:49] | Sure. | 没错,那是你的上衣吗? |
| [13:50] | Is that your shirt over there? | |
| [13:56] | Can I get your phone number? | -可以给我你的电话吗? |
| [14:00] | Why? | -为什么? |
| [14:01] | To call you up and ask you for a date. | 方便打给你,约你出来 |
| [14:04] | Look…. | -听着… |
| [14:05] | Steve. Look, Steve. | -听着,史蒂夫 |
| [14:08] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to make believe you’re gonna call. | 你不必假装会打电话给我 |
| [14:13] | Let’s just call this what this was: a one-night stand. | 我们都知道这只不过是一夜情 |
| [14:19] | You’re a real pisser. | 你这个人真妙 |
| [14:27] | Stop by the bar, see me sometime. | 有空来酒吧坐坐 |
| [14:30] | Sure, okay. Whatever. Thanks. | 当然,随便,谢了 |
| [14:32] | Bye. | 再见…床上功夫不错 |
| [14:34] | Great sex. | |
| [14:42] | Three dinners and two extravagant lunches later… | 三顿晚餐以及两次奢华午餐后 |
| [14:45] | …Ed invited Samantha over to his townhouse. | 艾德邀请莎曼珊到他家 |
| [14:47] | Up until now, she would never have believed… | 以前她绝不会相信 |
| [14:50] | …she would consider a relationship with an older man. | 自己会考虑跟老男人交往 |
| [14:53] | Bu there was something about Ed. | 但艾德与众不同 |
| [14:57] | How did that get there? | 那东西怎么会跑到那里? |
| [15:01] | I wonder if…. | 不知道这里… |
| [15:12] | Ed, no. | 艾德,不会吧 |
| [15:28] | After an impressive slx-course dinner… | 在令人印象深刻的六道菜后 |
| [15:31] | …Ed put the moves on Samantha. | 艾德对莎曼珊展开攻势 |
| [15:33] | Ed’s moves were from a different dating time. | 艾德的攻势年代久远 |
| [15:36] | Moves she had heard of or seen in old movies… | 莎曼珊只有在老电影里见过 |
| [15:39] | …but moves she never thought she’d experience firsthand. | 但没想到会亲身体验 |
| [15:42] | I used to groove with these cats in Cuba. | 我过去经常在古巴快活 |
| [15:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了,艾德? |
| [15:49] | Can’t afford the light bill? | 付不起电费吗? |
| [15:52] | You’re fun. A toast to fun. | 你真幽默,敬幽默一杯 |
| [15:59] | What the hell! | 管他的 |
| [16:02] | I’m gonna lay my cards on the table. | 我就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
| [16:07] | -I’ve only got a handful of good years left. -No– | 莎曼珊,我时日不多了 |
| [16:11] | 10 to 12, tops. | 顶多10到12年 |
| [16:12] | I’m looking for someone to have some fun with. | 我想找个陪我一起享乐的人 |
| [16:15] | I’m aware that a gorgeous woman like you can get any young man you want. | 我知道像你这么美丽的女人 |
| [16:20] | I’m willing to make it worth your wild. | 要找怎样年轻的男人都行 所以我愿意给你一点回报 |
| [16:23] | And speaking of wild… | 说到野性,别担心 |
| [16:26] | …don’t worry. | |
| [16:28] | I got a big, old pocketful of Viagra. | 我有的是威而钢 |
| [16:33] | Why, Ed. | 艾德,那可不是威而钢 |
| [16:35] | That’s not Viagra. | |
| [16:39] | Samantha was suddenly living her own urban relationship myth. | 莎曼珊正在实践 她的都会感情神话 |
| [16:42] | The woman who stopped for a cocktail after work and lived happily ever after. | 一个下班后喝杯鸡尾酒的女人 从此过着幸福美满的日子… |
| [16:47] | For 10 to 12 years, tops. | 最多10到12年 |
| [16:49] | I think in the dark is sexier. | 我想在黑暗中比较性感 |
| [16:53] | Could you get that light behind you? | 能关掉你身后的灯吗? |
| [16:59] | In the dark, she learned that all cats not only look the same but felt the same. | 在黑暗中,她发现所有的猫 不仅看起来一样,感觉也一样 |
| [17:04] | Ed’s lips were not the lips of an older man. | 艾德的吻跟一般老男人不同 |
| [17:08] | Ed’s touch was not the touch of an older man. | 艾德的抚摸跟一般老男人不同 |
| [17:11] | Excuse me, baby. Little boy’s room. | 抱歉,宝贝,我要去厕所 |
| [17:17] | Unfortunately Ed’s ass was the ass of an older man. | 不幸的是 艾德的屁股老态毕露 |
| [17:28] | She told him It was a bad reaction to the shellfish from dinner. | 她告诉他因晚餐吃了贝类食物 而身体不舒服先行告退 |
| [17:36] | Saturday afternoon, Miranda was at home… | 米兰达正在享受一杯咖啡 |
| [17:38] | …enjoying a cup of coffee and her New York Times… | 以及阅读纽约时报的悠闲时光 |
| [17:41] | …when fate came knocking. | 命运却来敲门 |
| [17:52] | Yes? | -谁? |
| [17:53] | It’s Steve. | -史蒂夫 |
| [17:54] | Steve who? | -哪个史蒂夫? |
| [17:56] | Steve Brady, the bartender. | -史蒂夫布莱迪,当酒保的 |
| [17:58] | What do you want? | -你想怎样? |
| [18:00] | You want your neighbors to hear? | -你想让邻居听到吗? |
| [18:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [18:10] | -Thanks for letting me in. -Did you forget something? | -谢谢你让我进来 -你忘了什么吗? |
| [18:13] | No, I didn’t have your number and I wanted to tell you something. | 不,我没有你的电话 |
| [18:17] | I like you. | 而我想告诉你…我喜欢你 |
| [18:20] | Translation: ”I think you’re an easy lay and I’d like to have sex again.” | 你的意思是:跟你上床很容易 我想再来一次 |
| [18:24] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
| [18:27] | Have dinner with me. | -跟我吃晚饭 |
| [18:30] | Why? | -为什么? |
| [18:31] | I don’t know, because we’re hungry. | 我不知道,因为肚子饿 |
| [18:34] | I can’t have dinner with you. I don’t even know you. | 我甚至不认识你 |
| [18:37] | -You slept with me. -It’s a different thing. | -你跟我上过床 -那不一样 |
| [18:40] | -How ’bout tonight? -I have plans. | 今晚可以吗? |
| [18:43] | -You don’t have plans. -I do. | -不行,我有计划了 -你才没有计划 |
| [18:45] | What plans? Quick, before you make one up. | -我有 |
| [18:47] | I’m meeting my friends downtown at Denial for dinner. | -是什么?快说,免得你骗人 我跟朋友约好在“否认”吃饭 |
| [18:50] | My buddy works there. I’ll meet you for a drink. What time? | 我去找你喝一杯,几点? |
| [18:53] | 7:00. | 七点 |
| [18:55] | okay. What time are you really meeting them? | 你到底跟她们约几点? |
| [19:07] | 9:00. | 九点 |
| [19:16] | At 8.:15, I arrived at Big’s. | 八点十五,我到了大人物家 |
| [19:19] | one quick drink and we’d be out the door. | 准备很快喝杯酒便出门 |
| [19:21] | I told myself all day It was just another dinner with friends. | 我跟自己说只是跟朋友吃顿饭 |
| [19:25] | But, as I stood waiting, in my new, very favorite dress… | 但当我穿着新买的衣服 站在门外等待 |
| [19:29] | …I realized It meant a lot more. | 我发现意义远大于此 |
| [19:32] | Hi, baby, c’mon in. | 宝贝,进来吧 |
| [19:34] | You’re not properly attired to meet my friends, mister. Hop to it. | 你的穿着不适合跟我朋友见面 快去换衣服 |
| [19:39] | About that…. | 关于那件事… |
| [19:43] | Do you mind if I don’t go? | 你介意我不去吗? |
| [19:46] | I’ve been out all day, it’s gonna rain. | 我在外忙了一天,又快下雨了 |
| [19:51] | But my friends are expecting you. | 可是我的朋友都在等你 |
| [19:53] | I know, but they’re your friends and… | 我知道,但她们是你朋友 |
| [19:56] | …they’ll be fine with just you. | 你去就够了 |
| [19:58] | Is it okay? | -可以吗? |
| [20:01] | Sure. | -当然 |
| [20:03] | I was afraid lf I looked up into his eyes… | 我害怕若抬头注视他的眼睛 |
| [20:06] | …I’d turn to stone. | 我会变成石头 |
| [20:13] | How could I have let myself believe things would be different the second time around? | 我怎么会相信 我们的关系第二次便会好转? |
| [20:17] | I’d never heard of a myth in which a self-centered, 42-year-old baby… | 我从未听说过 在都会感情神话中 |
| [20:22] | …magically transformed into a grown man that you could bring out in public. | 一个42岁的婴儿 不可思议地变成一个 可以带到公开场合的成熟男人 |
| [20:32] | They won’t seat us ’til all of our party is here. | 人没到齐他们不肯带位 |
| [20:35] | How long do you think Big will be? | 大人物还要多久才到? |
| [20:37] | I’m not sure, he’s coming from work. | 我不确定,他从公司过来 |
| [20:39] | I didn’t have the strength to tell them about my fallen hero. | 我无法告诉她们我的坠落英雄 |
| [20:42] | Not without a cocktail. | 怎么了,至少等我喝一杯再说 |
| [20:44] | I figured as long as I was ”in Denial,” I might as well stay there. | 只要我在“否认” |
| [20:47] | Look at you. | 我可能会一直待在那里 你看你 |
| [20:49] | If you want good service, send a bartender. | 如果你想要殷勤的服务 派一个酒保去 |
| [20:52] | If you want a good fuck, go home with one. | 如果你想要完美的性爱 就带一个回家 |
| [20:57] | Hello! It was funny! | 怎么了?这很好笑 |
| [21:00] | Can I talk to you over there, for a second? | 米兰达,可以跟你说句话吗? |
| [21:03] | The gods are punishing me for having casual sex. | 老天在惩罚我随便和人上床 |
| [21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [21:15] | one quick question and I’m out of here. | 问你一个问题我就走 |
| [21:17] | Why do you hate guys so much? | 你为什么这么恨男人? |
| [21:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
| [21:21] | We just met, so I know that it ain’t all about me. | 我们才刚认识 |
| [21:24] | Wait. | 所以我知道你不是针对我 |
| [21:25] | What do you want? | -等一下… -你到底想怎么样? |
| [21:27] | I just wanna get to know you better. | 我只想更进一步了解你 |
| [21:30] | Do me a favor. | 帮我一个忙好吗? |
| [21:33] | Can you, for a second, believe that maybe I’m not some ”full-of-shit” guy? | 你能不能试着相信 或许我不是个坏人? |
| [21:38] | That maybe I do like you? | 或许我是真的喜欢你? |
| [21:40] | That maybe the other night was special? | 或许那一晚很特别? |
| [21:43] | -Do you think maybe you can believe that? -No. | -你能相信吗? -不能 |
| [21:46] | Maybe I’ve just slept with too many bartenders. | 或许我跟太多酒保上过床了 |
| [21:54] | Are you okay? | -你还好吧? |
| [21:55] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | -我不想谈 |
| [21:59] | Nice meeting you all, excuse me. | 幸会,失陪了 |
| [22:08] | -Maybe we should get a table for four. -I knew it. | 也许我们应该 要一张四个人的桌子 |
| [22:12] | Big’s not coming. Men are shit. | 我就知道,大人物不会来了 男人都是烂货 |
| [22:15] | What are you talking about? He’s coming, isn’t he? | -别胡说,他会来吧? |
| [22:18] | I didn’t know lf I had the heart to tell Charlotte that ”happily ever after…” | -我不知道我是否说得出口 |
| [22:21] | …really was just a myth. | 告诉夏绿蒂“从此幸福美满” 真的只是个神话 |
| [22:25] | See, there he is! | 他来了 |
| [22:43] | It’s really coming down out there. | -外面雨下的真大 |
| [22:45] | -You remember my friends? -of course, I do. | -你还记得我的朋友吗? |
| [22:47] | Hello, ladies. | 我当然记得,你们好 |
| [22:49] | Seeing Big show up for me… | 看见大人物为我现身彻底动摇 |
| [22:51] | …shook Miranda’s lack of belief system to the very core. | 米兰达对男人的不信任 |
| [22:54] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
| [22:57] | More drinks? | |
| [22:58] | Just like that, Miranda left Denial. | 就这样,米兰达离开“否认” |
| [23:03] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 |
| [23:12] | Maybe I can believe it. | 或许我能相信 |
| [23:18] | From that night on, promiscuous women everywhere… | 从那时起 |
| [23:21] | …would tell the tale of the one-night stand… | 男女关系复杂的女人 |
| [23:24] | …that turned into a relationship. | 也将诉说着一夜情 |
| [23:26] | As for Big and me…. | 变成真感情的故事 至于大人物和我… |
| [23:28] | So, tell me. | 莎曼珊,告诉我 |
| [23:30] | Did you ever get it on with that old coot? | 你有没有跟那老头上床? |
| [23:35] | That was the night we stopped being a myth and started becoming real. | 从那晚起,我们不再是神话 而开始步入真实 |