时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | They say that the women in New York are the most beautiful women in the world. | 有人说纽约的女人 是全世界最漂亮的 |
[00:55] | which explains why men in New York spend all their time looking at them. | 这解释了为何纽约的男人 总是对她们目不转睛 |
[01:00] | The city Is a veritable playground for men’s roving eyes. | 这个城市是为男人流转的目光 而设计的游乐场 |
[01:04] | Unfortunately, they need both of them looking straight ahead to survive. | 不幸的是,他们需要双眼 都看前方才能生存 |
[01:11] | This New York woman was pretty happy. I was seeing Big again. | 我是个快乐的纽约女人 我和大人物复合了 |
[01:15] | Unfortunately, my New York guy was still seeing other women. | 不幸的是,我的纽约男人 仍盯着别的女人看 |
[01:22] | If checking out other women is the biggest problem, you’re lucky. | 如果那是他最大的毛病 你很幸运 |
[01:25] | -If it’s so small, he should be able to stop. -You can’t change that about a man. | 若这习惯如此微不足道 |
[01:29] | It’s part of their genetic code, like farting. | 他应该改得掉 这存在于他们的基因密码中 |
[01:32] | -You’re gonna put me off my pretzel. -You must take Big the way he is. | -就像放屁 -你会害我吃不下我的脆饼 |
[01:35] | once you try to change a man, it’s doomed. They won’t budge. | 接受大人物原本的模样 你不可能改变男人 |
[01:39] | I know, but you can subtly manipulate and cajole. | 他绝不会让步 但你能够巧妙地连哄带骗 |
[01:42] | The things you can work on are hair and wardrobe. | 你可以在发型和穿着上做文章 |
[01:44] | -Even then, it’s a constant battle. -I like the hair and wardrobe. | 不过连那也是长期抗争 |
[01:48] | Then be happy. Honey, no man is perfect. | -我喜欢他的发型和穿着 -知足吧,没有完美的男人 |
[01:51] | I’m not asking for perfection, I’m just looking for slight alterations. | 我并非要求完美 我只是希望他做一点小改变 |
[01:55] | Be careful with alterations. | 小心点 |
[01:57] | If you pull the wrong thread, everything falls apart. | 稍有不慎便会一败涂地 |
[02:00] | While Samantha and I discussed the theory of change… | 当我们探讨改变理论时 |
[02:03] | …Miranda was going through It for real. | 米兰达正亲身体验 |
[02:05] | She had a new apartment, a new boyfriend… | 她有了新公寓、新男友 |
[02:09] | …and a new dating schedule that was killing her. | 以及让她抓狂的新约会时间 |
[02:18] | Hey. I’m sorry. I thought we’d be closing the bar earlier. | 对不起 我本来以为酒吧会早点打烊 |
[02:23] | -You were asleep. -No, I’m up. Hi. | -你已经睡了 -没有,我还醒着 |
[02:29] | Come on in. | 来吧 |
[02:32] | Come here. You okay? | 过来,你没事吧? |
[02:34] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[02:40] | -Is that better? -That’s better. Thank you. | -这样好一点了吗? -好多了,谢谢 |
[02:44] | How was your night? | 你今晚过得如何? |
[02:47] | I don’t know. I was asleep. | -我不知道,我睡着了 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry I was late. | -抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:57] | We were gonna close the bar at 2:00. | 我以为我们大约两点会打烊 |
[02:59] | Then we got this big group of Japanese bankers came in. | 结果来了一群日本银行家 |
[03:02] | And all they want is these big flaming drinks. | 他们喝得烂醉如泥 |
[03:04] | Then one of them got sick and…. | 其中一个还吐了… |
[03:15] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:18] | Everything was great about Steve except for one thing. | 史蒂夫什么都好,除了一件事 |
[03:25] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:28] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:34] | They had completely opposite schedules. | 他们的作息完全相反 |
[03:36] | Steve had all the time in the world in the morning. | 史蒂夫整个早上都很空闲 |
[03:39] | Miranda got right up at 7.:00. Unfortunately, Steve did, too. | 米兰达却得七点起床 -可惜史蒂夫也在早上升国旗 |
[03:42] | -I have to go to work. -Not yet. | -我得去上班 还没 |
[03:45] | The only thing she liked inside her in the morning… | 米兰达早上只喜欢 |
[03:48] | …was the cup of take-out coffee she drank on the way to the subway. | 在去地铁站途中喝杯咖啡 |
[03:52] | That night, in a bed across town… | 当晚,夏绿蒂跟迈克打得火热 |
[03:54] | …Charlotte was seeing a lot of Mike, a cute, but feared restaurant critic… | 他是一个以五根搅拌棒评等制 |
[03:58] | …famous for his patented five-whisk rating system. | 闻名的美食评论家 |
[04:02] | -Mike? -Yeah? | 迈克? |
[04:04] | Let’s make love. | 我们做爱吧 |
[04:07] | You are a five-whisk woman. | 夏绿蒂 你是个五根搅拌棒的女人 |
[04:10] | But just when Charlotte had become comfortable with the penis… | 正当夏绿蒂 准备探索他的命根子时 |
[04:13] | …she got a very unexpected surprise. | 却收到意外惊喜 |
[04:19] | You’re…. | 你的… |
[04:21] | It’s…. | 它… |
[04:23] | Uncircumcised. Is that okay? | 没割包皮,这没关系吧? |
[04:26] | No. Sure. | 不…当然 |
[04:30] | of course it is. | -当然没关系 |
[04:32] | It was not okay. | -这大有关系 |
[04:34] | The only uncut version of anything Charlotte had ever seen… | 她唯一看过一刀未剪的事物 |
[04:37] | …was the original Gone with the Wind. | 是原版的“乱世佳人” |
[04:40] | There was so much skin, it was like a Shar-Pei! | 有好多层皮,简直就像沙皮狗 |
[04:43] | -You’ve never seen an uncircumcised one? -I’m from Connecticut! | -你没看过未割包皮的阴茎? |
[04:46] | Reminder: you’re dating the guy, not the penis. | -我来自康乃迪克州 |
[04:49] | Aesthetics are important to me. | -你是跟人交往,不是命根子 -我很重视美感 |
[04:51] | It’s not what it looks like, it’s what they can do with it. | 重要的是功能 |
[04:54] | I don’t need one that can make its own carrying case! | 我不需要能自制包皮的男人 |
[04:57] | Personally, I love an uncircumcised dick. | 我个人偏爱没割包皮的命根子 |
[05:01] | It’s like a Tootsie Pop. | 就像棒棒糖 |
[05:02] | Hard on the outside, with a delicious surprise inside. | 外面是硬的 里面却蕴藏美味的惊喜 |
[05:06] | I don’t like surprises. I like it all out there where I can see it. | 我不喜欢惊喜 我喜欢一览无遗 |
[05:10] | Same here. I’m sorry, it is not normal. | 我也是,很抱歉,那不正常 |
[05:12] | Actually, it is. Something like 85% aren’t circumcised. | 事实上,85%的男人没割包皮 |
[05:15] | -Great, now they’re taking over the world! -It’s a penis, not Godzilla. | -现在他们接管全世界了 |
[05:20] | If 85% aren’t circumcised… | -那是阴茎,不是酷斯拉 如果85%的男人没割包皮 |
[05:23] | …that means I’ve only slept with 15% of the population, tops. | 我最多只和15%的男人上过床 |
[05:26] | You’re practically a virgin. | 你几乎可算是处女 |
[05:28] | You know, he’s a nice, Waspy guy. What went wrong? | 他是个好人,怎么会这样? |
[05:31] | Maybe his parents were hippies and didn’t believe in it. | -也许他父母不信这一套 |
[05:34] | -I am so circumcising my kids. -I think you can pay people to do that now. | -我一定会帮我儿子割包皮 现在可以付钱请别人帮你做 |
[05:38] | I don’t ever wanna know there’s a woman out there calling my son a Shar-Pei. | 我才不想让别的女人 在背后叫我儿子沙皮狗 |
[05:43] | All I’m saying is, uncut men are the best. They try harder. | 我认为没割包皮的男人最棒 他们会更努力 |
[05:47] | I should know. I’ve slept with five of them. | 我再清楚不过了 我跟其中五个人上过床 |
[05:50] | -out of how many? -infinity. | -总数是多少? -无限多 |
[05:54] | That night, Big and I went out to celebrate absolutely nothing. | 当晚,大人物和我 心血来潮外出用餐 |
[06:00] | -More grappa? -No, thank ya. | -再来一点格拉帕酒? -不,谢了 |
[06:04] | Listen, my editor called me today and she’s…. | 今天我的编辑打电话给我… |
[06:11] | -You were saying? -Yes, I was. | -你刚跟我说话? -没错 |
[06:15] | Excuse me, you can’t smoke that in here. | 抱歉,这里不能抽烟 |
[06:19] | Really? You’re absolutely, positively sure about that? | 真的吗?你百分之百肯定? |
[06:23] | Because I checked the zoning on this particular table… | 因为我查过这张桌子的位置 |
[06:26] | …and I’m pretty sure this table is in a cigar-friendly zone. | 我确信它是在雪茄友善区内 |
[06:29] | I don’t mind, but it’s for the other patrons. | 我并不介意 但这是为了其他顾客 |
[06:34] | You mean if those five patrons don’t mind, it’s okay with you? | 如果那五位顾客不介意 就没问题了? |
[06:38] | -Sir, I’m gonna have to– -Just one second. | -先生,我必须… -等一下 |
[06:42] | Excuse me, this is my last day on earth. | 不好意思 今天是我在世的最后一日 |
[06:45] | I’m being executed tomorrow morning. That’s my parole officer there. | 明天早上我就要被处死了 |
[06:50] | Would you mind terribly if I smoked this, ladies? | 那位是我的假释官 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 你们介意我抽雪茄吗? |
[06:56] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. Would it be okay if I smoked this? | 抱歉,我可以抽雪茄吗? |
[07:00] | Please, let me preface this by saying: I’d like to buy everybody a round of drinks. | 让我先说一句 我乐意请各位再喝一杯酒 |
[07:07] | Apparently, the other patrons aren’t bothered at all. | 显然其他顾客 一点也不觉得困扰 |
[07:11] | I didn’t have the guts to tell Big that he was actually kind of bothering me. | 我没有勇气告诉大人物 |
[07:15] | They won’t tell you the truth. | 其实他的行为让我很反感 |
[07:17] | No one is gonna say to your face they hate your cigar. | 没有人会当着你的面说 他们讨厌你抽雪茄 |
[07:20] | Good. | -那才好 |
[07:22] | You are very arrogant. | -你真的很傲慢 |
[07:27] | I thought that’s what you liked about me. | 我以为你正喜欢我这一点 |
[07:30] | Maybe Big was right. | 或许大人物说得对 |
[07:32] | Maybe we were at that inevitable point in the relationship… | 或许我们在这段感情中正处于 |
[07:35] | …when the little things you loved about the person become huge liabilities. | 对方吸引你的地方 全变成了难以忍受的缺点 |
[07:39] | And just then, a huge liability walked by. | 就在此时,他的毛病又犯了 |
[07:48] | What? | -怎么了? -我… |
[07:52] | I hate that cigar. | 我…讨厌那雪茄 |
[08:00] | And you told me right to my face. | 而你当着我的面说了 |
[08:06] | New York City Is all about change. | 纽约无时无刻不在改变 |
[08:08] | New Yorkers change their haircuts, their politics… | 一眨眼,纽约人便改变了发型 |
[08:11] | …even their friends in the blink of an eye. | 政治立场和朋友 |
[08:13] | If change was so easy, why was It so hard for Big? | 若改变如此容易 为何对大人物而言这么难? |
[08:18] | Was I banging my head against the wall, thinking he’d stop and notice me? | 难道我要用头撞墙 好让他注意我? |
[08:22] | Dld I have to change my expectations or was It possible…. | 我必须改变我的期望吗? 或者是否可能… |
[08:27] | Can you change a man? | 你可以改变一个男人吗? |
[08:29] | My husband used to be obsessed with watching sports 24 hours a day. | 我丈夫以前很迷运动节目 |
[08:34] | Then I started fooling around with his best friend. | 后来我开始 跟他最好的朋友乱搞 |
[08:36] | And now he’s obsessed with watching me. | 现在他一心只想守着我 |
[08:39] | Every girlfriend I’ve had wants me to change something. | 每个女友都希望我有所改变 |
[08:41] | Change your job, change your friends, change your attitude. | 工作、朋友、态度等等 |
[08:44] | The only thing I ever change is girlfriends. | 结果我唯一的改变就是换女友 不可能 |
[08:53] | Meanwhile, Charlotte was about to discover that some men can change. | 夏绿蒂即将发现 有些男人的确可以改变 |
[08:56] | Thanks for dinner. It was great. | 谢谢你的晚餐,棒极了 |
[09:04] | Can I come upstairs with you? | 那么…我能跟你一起上楼吗? |
[09:08] | I have to get up really early, and my place is just a mess. | 明天我得早起 而且我家乱七八糟 |
[09:11] | Look, I understand. | -没关系,我明白 |
[09:13] | -You do? -Yeah, what happened the other night. | -真的? 那天晚上发生的事… |
[09:17] | You’re not the first woman to react to it that way. I’ve gotten it most of my life. | 你不是第一个 有那种反应的女人 |
[09:21] | Really? | -真的吗? |
[09:22] | Yeah, and I’ve decided to do something about it. | -我决定一劳永逸 |
[09:25] | I’ve been uncomfortable for too long, so I’m getting circumcised. | 我已经为此困扰太久了 所以… 我打算去割包皮 |
[09:35] | Can you do that? | -你肯这么做? |
[09:36] | Yeah. I mean, it hurts. It takes a long time to heal. | -是的 手术很痛,而且伤口要很久 |
[09:40] | But I’m willing to do that. I want to feel good about making love. | 才会愈合,但我愿意这么做 我希望能好好享受做爱的乐趣 |
[09:44] | That is so sweet. | 那真是太体贴了 |
[09:48] | -Do you mind waiting? -No, not at all. | -你介意等待吗? -一点也不 |
[10:02] | Apparently, Samantha was wrong. | 显然莎曼珊错了 |
[10:04] | Some men could budge an inch. | 有些男人会让步 |
[10:07] | In Mike’s case, It may have been more like an inch and a half. | 以迈克为例 他的牺牲还真不少 |
[10:12] | The next morning, Miranda was getting her usual wake-up call. | 隔天早上 米兰达又被起床号吵醒了 |
[10:25] | Where you going? | -你上哪儿去? |
[10:28] | -I’m getting up. -Come on, it’s Saturday. | -我要起床 |
[10:30] | Come on, lay down, slow down. Come here. | 今天是星期六,躺着吧,过来 |
[10:37] | How long are we gonna do this? | 我们要躺多久? |
[10:42] | -You want a time frame for cuddling? -Yeah. | -拥抱也有时间限制? |
[10:45] | Like 20 minutes? | -是的,好比二十分钟? |
[10:47] | Thirty? | -还是三十分钟? |
[10:49] | You’re kidding me. | -你在开玩笑吧 |
[10:50] | It helps if I have an end point in mind. I respond well to limits. | 让我知道何时结束比较好 我习惯有限制 |
[10:55] | That’s your problem, you got too many limits. You gotta let go a little. | 这就是你的问题 你给自己太多限制了 |
[10:59] | Look. Saturday is my free day, right? | 听着,星期六是我的空闲日 |
[11:02] | I have spinning and then I get my dry cleaning. | 我得洗衣服,再去拿干洗衣物 |
[11:05] | Then I get my nails done and I do my grocery shopping for the week. | 修指甲 还得去采购一周的食物 |
[11:09] | -okay? -You’re not sounding very free to me. | 听起来不怎么空闲 |
[11:15] | Do you want to come with me and get my dry cleaning? | 你要陪我去拿干洗的衣服吗? |
[11:18] | No, I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[11:27] | An hour and a half, tops. | 最多再躺一个半小时 |
[11:30] | Twelve hours later, Steve went to work. | 十二个小时后 史蒂夫去上班了 |
[11:35] | About the same time, we went out to our favorite bar… | 我们齐聚在最爱的酒吧 |
[11:38] | …which on Saturdays changes into drag queen bingo. | 这里星期六会举行 变装皇后的宾果游戏 |
[11:42] | Come on, N-23. | 快点…N23 |
[11:44] | I really like him, but this morning thing is killing me. | 我真的很喜欢他 但早上做爱这档事把我整惨了 |
[11:47] | It’s bad enough we’ve never done it at night. | 不在晚上做已经够糟了 |
[11:49] | After we do it in the morning, he wants to lie there with me. | 完事后他还要我陪他一起躺着 |
[11:52] | Everyone wants a guy who wants to cuddle. | 每个人都想要可以拥抱的男人 |
[11:55] | o-33, ladies. | -各位,o33 |
[11:57] | Shit! | -该死 |
[11:58] | I’m jealous. Big won’t even spend the night at my place. | 我很嫉妒你 大人物甚至不肯在我家过夜 |
[12:02] | -What you have is real intimacy. -It’s bed arrest. | -你拥有真实的亲密关系 -我是被软禁在床上 |
[12:05] | I’ve been horizontal all day, and I had errands to do. I missed spinning. | 我曾整天躺在床上 但我有事要做,我没洗衣服 |
[12:09] | You don’t have to spin if you’re having sex. | 能做爱就别洗衣服了 |
[12:12] | B-12! | -来个N23如何? |
[12:13] | -How about N-23? -I don’t know why I play this, I never win. | -我干嘛玩这个?我从没赢过 |
[12:17] | Why do I have to be the one to change my routine? | -为什么我得调整作息? |
[12:20] | Maybe because you really like him. It wouldn’t kill you to slow down a little. | 因为你真的很喜欢他 而且放慢生活步调也无妨 |
[12:24] | Miranda’s right. | 为什么改变的总是女人 |
[12:25] | Why is it the woman who always has to change and never the guy? | 永远不是男人? |
[12:29] | -Because we are more adaptable. -I love morning sex. | -因为我们适应力比较强 -我喜欢在早上做爱 |
[12:32] | I haven’t done morning sex since college when I didn’t have class till 11:00. | 我大学毕业以后 就没在早上做过爱了 而且那还是因为11点才有课 |
[12:37] | Maybe you should come up with a schedule. | -你应该排一个时间表 |
[12:39] | A sex schedule? Very romantic! | -做爱时间表?那还真浪漫呢 |
[12:42] | Surprise him at the bar wearing nothing but a trench coat and a smile. | 给他一个惊喜 只穿着雨衣,带着微笑去找他 |
[12:45] | That would be a happy hour. | 那将是酒吧的快乐时光 |
[12:48] | I think that if you really believe in the relationship you should work at it. | 如果你对这段感情认真 你应该想办法维持下去 |
[12:52] | This from a woman who dumped a guy over foreskin. | 为了包皮把男友甩了的女人 居然说这种话 |
[12:55] | Actually, we’re still dating. | -事实上,我们还在交往 |
[12:57] | -The Shar-Pei? -He’s getting circumcised. | -那个沙皮狗? 他要去割包皮 |
[13:02] | Please tell me that we’re not invited to the Bris. | 拜托告诉我,我们不必去观礼 |
[13:07] | Can I get another board, please? | 再给我一块板子好吗? |
[13:10] | -Samantha? -Yes. | -莎曼珊? -我就是 |
[13:13] | It’s me, Brad. | 是我,布莱德 |
[13:16] | Brad McColskey? | 布莱德麦考斯基? |
[13:18] | Brad was a semi-professional hockey player… | 布莱德是莎曼珊几年前 |
[13:20] | …Samantha had dated a few years back. | 交往过的曲棍球员 |
[13:22] | The only thing he was checking these days were his pants at the door. | 最近他唯一阻挡的东西 |
[13:27] | Look at you, Miss Thing. You look fabulous. | 在他的裤裆 看看你,大美女,你好漂亮 |
[13:30] | So do you. | 你也是,你从什么时候开始… |
[13:34] | -When did you start doing…. -About five years ago, right after you. | 大约五年前,跟你分手之后 |
[13:40] | Maybe Samantha was wrong. Apparently, she could change a man. | 也许莎曼珊错了 显然她可以改变一个男人 |
[13:44] | -How are the kids? -Good. Jake is in second grade. | -孩子们好吗 -很好,杰克上二年级了 |
[13:47] | Jake has two mommies. | 杰克有两个妈妈了 |
[13:49] | There are other people here who need boards, Samantha. | 别的客人也需要板子,莎曼珊 |
[13:52] | Take a chill pill, Miss Saigon! | -吃颗感冒药吧,西贡小姐 |
[13:54] | Samantha? | -莎曼珊? |
[13:57] | Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. | 模仿是最真诚的奉承 |
[14:02] | Gotta go. Enjoy the game. N-23. | 我要走了,玩得愉快 |
[14:07] | Bingo! | -宾果 |
[14:08] | I am so much prettier than him. | -我比他漂亮多了 |
[14:13] | Two hours later, I was supposed to meet Big at his place. | 两个小时后 我和大人物约在他家见面 |
[14:18] | Two and a half hours later, he showed up. | 两个半小时后,他终于现身了 |
[14:25] | Sorry. | -对不起 |
[14:27] | You’re a half hour late. Your doorman thinks I’m a hooker. | -你迟到了半小时 门房以为我是妓女 |
[14:31] | -Did you make any money? -Not funny. | -有生意上门吗? |
[14:33] | I hate waiting here for you. | -不好笑,我讨厌等人 在这里,等你 |
[14:37] | There’s a coffee shop around the corner you could have waited in. | 转角有一家咖啡厅 |
[14:41] | -You know what? I’m gonna go. -Don’t be pissed. | -你可以进去等 -我要走了 |
[14:44] | I’m pissed. | -别生气 -我快气死了 |
[14:47] | Come upstairs. | 上楼吧 |
[14:48] | You know, if you gave me a key, I could wait upstairs next time. | 如果你给我一把钥匙 下次我就能在楼上等 |
[14:53] | A key? | 钥匙? |
[14:56] | or you can stay at my place sometimes. It’s easy to pick my locks. | 或者偶尔你可以在我家过夜 |
[14:59] | Yeah, but then I like my bed. | 我的锁很容易撬开 可是我喜欢我的床 |
[15:04] | Look at that service. | 还有电梯服务 |
[15:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:12] | That night, something else changed. Neither of us wanted to make love. | 当晚,气氛不太一样 我们两个都不想做爱 |
[15:17] | If this was all I was ever gonna get out of Big, was It enough for me? | 如果大人物只能付出这么多 这对我来说够吗? |
[15:21] | Then at 3.:00 a.m., somewhere between sleep and waking… | 然后,凌晨三点 |
[15:25] | …I got my answer. | 在半梦半醒之际 我得到了答案 |
[15:28] | -Dammit! -What? | -该死 -怎么了? |
[15:31] | -Are you all right? -No! | -凯莉,你没事吧? -才怪 |
[15:33] | -What the fuck? -My God! | -搞什么鬼? -我的天 |
[15:37] | -What the hell was that? -You knocked me out of bed! | 你干嘛? |
[15:40] | -You didn’t even know I was here! -I do now. | 你把我推下床 你根本不知道我在这里 |
[15:43] | Why don’t you break my arm the next time? | 我现在知道了 下次何不打断我的手臂? |
[15:46] | -I’m sorry. -Jesus! | -对不起 |
[15:49] | All right, Sugar Ray, the bed’s all yours. | -老天 好吧,整张床都让给你 |
[15:53] | -Where you going? -To sleep on the couch. | -你要去哪里? -我去睡沙发 |
[15:55] | -Wait, would you just let me explain? -Don’t talk now. Bad to talk now. | -听我解释 -现在不要谈 现在谈话的时机很坏 |
[16:02] | But I couldn’t sleep. | 但我睡不着 |
[16:04] | And at 4.:00 a.m., I decided he couldn’t sleep either. | 凌晨四点,我知道他也睡不着 |
[16:15] | It’s ice for your face. | 这是给你敷脸的冰块 |
[16:18] | Yes, I can feel that. | 我感觉得到 |
[16:24] | okay, I know I’ve lost a little of my power. | 我知道是我乱发脾气 |
[16:26] | I’m pretty sure that most women’s magazines… | 我也肯定大部分的女性杂志 |
[16:30] | …would say that what I just did was a very bad idea. | 会说我不该那么做 |
[16:34] | But the thing is, the other night wasn’t just about the cigar. | 但那晚我生气不只是因为雪茄 |
[16:39] | It never is. | 从来都不是 |
[16:42] | I hate that you look at other women. | 我讨厌你看别的女人 |
[16:44] | I hate that I don’t have a key to your place. You’ve never spent the night at my place. | 我讨厌没有你家的钥匙 你从不在我家过夜 |
[16:49] | You can’t even make space for me in your bed. | 你的床甚至容不下我 |
[16:53] | And it’s not your fauIt because I never say it. | 这不是你的错 因为是我没跟你说 |
[16:56] | So now I punched you. So now I have to say it. | 而现在我揍了你一拳 所以我非说不可 |
[17:00] | So now I’m gonna say it. | 所以现在我要说了 |
[17:08] | I feel like I’m back in your life and nothing has really changed. | 我觉得虽然我们复合了… |
[17:14] | I know you can’t change a man, and you definitely can’t change a man like you. | 但却没什么改变 我知道你不可能改变一个男人 |
[17:18] | But… | 像你这样的男人更不可能改变 可是… |
[17:21] | …I still want… | 我仍然希望有一点改变 |
[17:24] | …something to change a little bit… | |
[17:28] | …for me. | 为了我 |
[17:30] | Physical violence is never the answer. | 肢体暴力绝非解决之道 |
[17:37] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[17:40] | -Does it hurt? -Yes. | -会痛吗? -会 |
[17:47] | Look, I’m sure there are things you don’t like about me. | 听着,我相信我一定有 让你不满意的地方 |
[17:52] | I’m not falling for that one. | 少来这套 |
[17:57] | That was one thing I liked about Big. He definitely knew when to shut up. | 这是我喜欢大人物的一点 他很清楚何时该闭嘴 |
[18:04] | The next night, Charlotte took Mike out for a post-operative scotch. | 隔天晚上,夏绿蒂和迈克 出去喝一杯手术后的威士忌 |
[18:08] | Did it hurt? | 那会痛吗? |
[18:10] | on a scale of one to five, I’d give it a 72. | 以一到五的等级来说 |
[18:14] | -You poor thing. -That’s all right. | 我想是… -好可怜 |
[18:17] | The worst is over. Now I just accept sympathy and heal. | 没关系,最坏的已经过去了 现在我只接受同情,等待复原 |
[18:21] | -For how long? -About another week or so. | -需要多久? -再过一个礼拜左右 |
[18:24] | -I can’t wait. -Me either. | -我等不及了 -我也是 |
[18:28] | God, you really turn me on. | 天啊,夏绿蒂 |
[18:40] | You should go. | 你真是让我性致勃勃 你走吧 |
[18:46] | Much later that night, bolstered by coffee… | 当晚,藉着咖啡提神 |
[18:50] | …Miranda decided to perform a 2.:00 a.m. seduction. Hello. | 米兰达决定施展午夜诱惑 |
[19:01] | Look at you! You look great. What’s the occasion? | 你看你,美极了 有什么大事? |
[19:05] | It’s 2:00 a.m. and I am still awake. | 现在两点了但我还不想睡 |
[19:07] | I thought we could celebrate. I’ve had five cups of coffee. | 我想我们应该庆祝一下 |
[19:11] | That’s worth a party. | -我已经喝了五杯咖啡 -那倒值得开个派对 |
[19:17] | Meet me in the bedroom. I’ll get the wine. | 在房间等我,我去拿酒 |
[19:30] | -Get up. -What? | -起来 -怎么了? |
[19:32] | I think you should spend the night at your place tonight. | 今晚你该回家睡觉 |
[19:35] | -Why? -Because I’d like to catch up on my sleep. | 为什么? |
[19:38] | I really don’t want to worry about having sex with you in the morning… | 我想多睡一下,而且不必担心 早上还得跟你做爱 |
[19:42] | …and then just lying there and being late. | 之后躺着休息,导致上班迟到 |
[19:47] | -You don’t like having sex with me. -No, I do. I love it. | -你不喜欢跟我做爱? -我很喜欢 |
[19:50] | But once I would like to do it at night, like other normal Homo sapiens. | 但我希望至少有一次在晚上做 像其他正常人一样 |
[19:54] | -Relax, we can have sex now. -We can’t have sex now! | -放轻松,我们可以现在做 -不行 |
[19:58] | I had a window, and it happened half an hour ago! | 本来有个很好的时机 但那是半小时前的事了 |
[20:01] | -You had a window for sex? -I’m sorry, I’m a lawyer. I get tired. | -做爱还有时机? -抱歉,我是个律师,我会累 |
[20:05] | I’m a bartender and I get awfully tired of dealing with other people’s neuroses. | 我是个酒保,早已厌烦别人 情绪失控、大呼小叫 |
[20:11] | When you get, you know… | 当你… |
[20:15] | …a picture window, or a whole doorway of time… | 时机对了或是门户大开… |
[20:20] | …call me. | 再打电话给我 |
[20:25] | Miranda had never felt less like a successful lawyer in her life. | 米兰达从未觉得自己 是个如此失败的律师 |
[20:30] | Even though she’d won her case, she’d also been left with all the damages. | 即使她打赢了官司 却也受到伤害 |
[20:36] | A week later, Charlotte finally got her chance to break in the new merchandise. | 一个星期后 夏绿蒂终于有机会 一窥新货的真面目 |
[20:43] | What do you think? | -你认为怎么样? |
[20:45] | It’s perfect. | -太完美了 |
[20:47] | It was like her birthday and Christmas rolled into one. | 这感觉好像是 同时收到生日和圣诞礼物 |
[20:50] | You realize this makes me a virgin. | 你知道这将是我的初体验? |
[20:54] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会很温柔的 |
[21:05] | That was really wonderful. | -那真是太美妙了 |
[21:07] | It was. A five. | -没错,是五根搅拌棒 |
[21:13] | So what do you want to do Saturday night? | 你礼拜六晚上要做什么? |
[21:15] | Saturday? Did we have plans? | 礼拜六?我们有计划了吗? |
[21:18] | No, but I thought maybe we could go to this drama league benefit… | 没有,但我想我们可以去参加 |
[21:22] | …or we could, you know, go low-key and stay in and rent videos. | 戏剧联展的义演 或是低调一点 |
[21:28] | Hang on, listen. | 待在家里看录影带 夏绿蒂,等等,听我说 |
[21:31] | I don’t think I’m ready for this to be, you know, like a big thing. | 我认为我还没准备好定下来 |
[21:37] | A big thing? | 定下来? |
[21:39] | I just feel like I can’t be tied down right now. | 我只是觉得我现在不能被绑住 |
[21:43] | There’s a whole new me happening. I should get out there and share it. | 我已经焕然一新 我应该出去外面和大家分享 |
[21:49] | You want to share your penis? | 你想分享你的命根子? |
[21:51] | Well… …yeah. | 我…没错 |
[21:56] | I feel like I owe it to myself to take the doggie out for a walk around the block… | 我应该带它出去见识一下 |
[22:02] | …you know? | |
[22:03] | Charlotte never saw Mike again. | 夏绿蒂再也没见过迈克 |
[22:05] | She realized you can take the Shar-Pel out of the penis… | 她明白你可以让命根子 脱离沙皮狗的模样 |
[22:08] | …but you could never take the dog out of the man. | 却永远无法去除男人的狗性 |
[22:12] | A few days later, I realized you could change a man. | 几天后 我发现你的确可以改变男人 |
[22:15] | You could change him into not calling you. | 你可以让他不再打电话给你 |
[22:25] | Hi. | |
[22:28] | Look at that. | -瞧瞧那黑眼圈 |
[22:30] | No, you look at it. I’ve seen it already. | -你才看清楚,我已经看过了 |
[22:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:36] | Easy, no hands near the face. | 别轻举妄动,手不能靠近脸部 |
[22:41] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[22:44] | I just came over to tell you something. | 我只是来跟你说一件事 |
[22:48] | You’re suing me, right? | 你要告我对不对? |
[22:53] | Look, maybe you need a key to know that I’m crazy about you. | 听着… 也许你需要一把钥匙 才能相信我为你疯狂 |
[22:59] | But the thing is, I’ve given out, like, five keys… | 但事实上我曾给过五把钥匙 |
[23:04] | …and you never get ’em back. | 却从没拿回来过 |
[23:07] | And maybe I hog my bed. | 也许我霸占了整张床 |
[23:09] | But it’s my bed and I like you in it. | 但那是我的床,而且… 我喜欢你躺在上面 |
[23:16] | -I should hit you more often. -And the oranges. | -我应该更常打你 |
[23:19] | -What? -The oranges have to go. | -还有柳橙 |
[23:21] | This is something I don’t like about you. | 床上不能吃柳橙 这是我不喜欢你的地方 |
[23:24] | -I hate that you eat oranges in my bed. -You do? | 我讨厌你在我床上吃柳橙 真的? |
[23:28] | They’re sticky and they make the sheets stink. | 它们粘粘的 还会把我的床单弄臭 |
[23:30] | -That’s it? -I like my sheets. | -就这样? -我喜欢我的床单 |
[23:34] | What are you gonna give me for the oranges? | 你拿什么跟我交换柳橙? |
[23:37] | -A negotiation? -Yep. | -你要讨价还价? -是的 |
[23:40] | -This could take a while. -It could. | -这可能要一段时间 -有可能 |
[23:47] | It looks like I may have to spend the night. | 看来我得在这里过夜了 |
[23:50] | That night, for the first time, Big spent the night at my place. | 当晚,大人物第一次 在我家过夜 |
[23:57] | I realized that neither of us would ever fundamentally change… | 我明白我们两个 都无法彻底改变 |
[24:00] | …but we were talking about lt. | 但我们愿意面对这件事 |
[24:02] | And maybe that was the biggest change of all. | 也许那就是最大的改变 |
[24:06] | The next day my sheets stunk of cigars. I changed them immediately. | 隔天,我的床单都是雪茄味 我马上把它们换掉 |
[24:12] | Across town, It was 2.:00 a.m. and Miranda was no closer to sleeping. | 凌晨两点,在城的另一头 米兰达却毫无睡意 |
[24:23] | -Hello. -Heyi | -喂? -嗨 |
[24:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:30] | Sorry to wake you. | -抱歉吵醒你了 |
[24:32] | It’s okay, I was awake. | -不要紧,我还没睡 |
[24:34] | Look, I don’t wanna bug you. | 我不想烦你 |
[24:37] | Do me a favor. Go to the window. | 帮我一个忙,到窗边来 |
[24:45] | okay. | |
[24:46] | Now look up. | 抬头望 |
[24:49] | My God. | -我的天 |
[24:52] | It’s amazing, Isn’t it? | -很美吧? |
[24:54] | It’s a blue moon. It’s really rare. | 蓝色的月亮,很少见的 |
[24:58] | I just wanted you to see lt. | 我只是想让你看看 |
[25:00] | It was right then, that Miranda finally slowed down… | 就在此刻,米兰达终于 |
[25:04] | …and gave into Steve. | 放慢步调,向史蒂夫投降 |
[25:06] | Come over when you’re done, okay? | 下班后过来,好吗? |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:13] | Night. | 再见 |
[25:15] | That night, Miranda and Steve made love. | 当晚,米兰达和史蒂夫做爱 |
[25:19] | And they did It again in the morning. | 他们在早上又做了一次 |
[25:22] | Miranda was an hour late for work and didn’t even notice. | 米兰达迟到了一小时 她却完全没注意 |
[25:26] | So maybe you can’t change a man… | 也许你无法改变男人 |
[25:28] | …but once in a blue moon, you can change a woman. | 但在千载难逢的机会下 你可以改变一个女人 |