时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Everyone has a worst nightmare. | 每个人都有噩梦 |
[00:52] | For some, It’s bathing-suIt season. | 有些人的噩梦是穿泳衣 |
[00:55] | For others, It’s that your birth certificate can never be legally destroyed. | 有些人的噩梦是知道 自己的出生证明不能被销毁 |
[00:59] | For Miranda, It was family hour at her gym. | 对米兰达而言 |
[01:04] | What the…. | 她的噩梦是健身房的家庭时间 |
[01:11] | Kiddy Jazzercise, Aerobics Room 1, five minutes. | 儿童爵士舞,有氧舞蹈教室 再五分钟开始 |
[01:16] | on Sundays, her neighborhood became occupied territory under siege to children. | 每个周日 整个社区都被儿童包围 |
[01:20] | They were everywhere.: | 到处都有他们的踪迹: |
[01:22] | Movie theaters, restaurants, bookstores, hair salons…. | 餐厅,书店,美容院 |
[01:25] | Starbucks was baslcally a stroller parking lot. | 星巴克变成婴儿推车停车场 |
[01:28] | Was It too much to hope for one small space to call her own? | 拥有属于自己的小空间 太奢求了吗? |
[01:34] | Don’t touch it, please! | -拜托,不要乱碰 |
[01:37] | Is there a problem? | -有什么问题吗? |
[01:39] | No, it’s just that he really likes to push the button. | 他喜欢按按钮 |
[01:42] | Fine, I’m in kind of a rush. Push one. | 我在赶时间,按一个就好? |
[01:44] | Simon, this pretty lady said that you could push the button. | 这位漂亮的小姐说你可以按 |
[01:51] | -So sorry. -I’m sure it’s just a phase. | -很抱歉 |
[01:55] | Yeah, the guilty, overindulgent phase of a D-I-V-o-R-C-E. | -我确定这只是阶段性的 因为离婚感到罪恶而宠坏小孩 |
[02:04] | -Daddy. -Simon, we’re not being very nice to…. | -爸爸 -这样很不礼貌,你是… -米兰达 -米兰达? |
[02:11] | -That sounds like a princess name. -Stop talking. | -像公主的名字 -不要说话了 |
[02:18] | I’m going to bite you. | -我要咬你 |
[02:20] | -Do you want to go to the toy store later? -Yes. | -想不想去玩具店? |
[02:22] | Then don’t bite me. | 那就不要咬我 |
[02:26] | I am in violation of every parenting book ever written. | 所有育儿书上写的折磨 我都受过 |
[02:31] | -Do you have kids? -No. | -你有小孩吗? -没有 |
[02:33] | Married? | 结婚了吗? |
[02:36] | -Here we are. -At last. | -到了 -终于 |
[02:40] | Any chance I could persuade you to take another ride? | 我能说服你再搭一次吗? |
[02:52] | Hls name was Roger Cobb. | 他叫做罗杰科伯 |
[02:54] | It only took him another floor and a half to ask Miranda for her phone number. | 搭了一层楼半他才问出 米兰达的电话 |
[02:58] | The whole thing might have been very romantic… | 要是赛门没有尿裤子 |
[03:00] | …If Slmon hadn’t peed in his pants. | 一切都很浪漫 |
[03:03] | I don’t wear vintage clothes, I hate flea markets, I don’t collect antiques. | 我不穿复古服饰,不收集古董 |
[03:07] | Is it too much to ask that he not be, I don’t know, used? | 问他是否被“用旧了” 会不会太过分? |
[03:10] | Before it goes any further, just make sure his parts are still under warranty. | 只是为了确定他“那里” 还可以用 |
[03:15] | -It’s like chewing somebody else’s gum. -Divorced men do come with baggage. | 那就像吃别人嚼过的口香糖 |
[03:19] | Baggage is one thing. But when they come with kids…. | -离婚的男人有拖油瓶 -他们带来了小孩 |
[03:22] | Especially kids with bladder control issues. | 有尿失禁的小孩 |
[03:24] | Here’s what I think. | 把所有离婚男子集中起来 |
[03:25] | Round up all the divorced men and keep them in a pound. | 关在一起 |
[03:29] | That way, you get their whole history before you take one home. | 在接受他们之前先打听好 |
[03:32] | If a man is divorced, it doesn’t mean he has a problem. | 他们的过去 不代表他有问题 |
[03:34] | Like my brother Wesley. He just separated from his wife, Leslie– | 我弟弟卫斯理刚和他太太 蕾丝李分居 |
[03:39] | -Wesley and Leslie? I don’t think so. -What is that, marriage by Mother Goose? | 卫斯理和蕾丝李,不会吧? 怎么?鹅妈妈故事里的人物? |
[03:44] | Definitely a candidate for the pound. | 绝对是集中营的候选人 |
[03:46] | I was going to ask you to meet him ’cause he’s coming to visit, and now forget it. | 我本来想邀你们跟他见面 现在算了 |
[03:51] | We want to meet Wesley of Wesley and Leslie. | 我们想跟“蕾丝李的老公” 卫斯理见面 |
[03:55] | 他在“耐司礼”公司工作? | |
[03:59] | My brother’s very important to me. | 我弟弟对我很重要 |
[04:00] | I won’t have him subjected to scrutiny and ridicule. | 我不希望他被人观察和奚落 |
[04:04] | -I’ll be Scrutiny. You be Ridicule. -I always have to be Ridicule. | 我会观察他,你会奚落他 |
[04:07] | Why can’t you be Ridicule for once? | -你有时候也要懂得奚落别人 |
[04:09] | I know. | -我知道 |
[04:12] | As for me, rather than sort through the half-off bin… | 与其在旧恋情中浮浮沉沉 |
[04:15] | …I was dating someone brand-spanking new. | 我有新的约会对象了 |
[04:18] | I met Vaughn Weisel at a P.E.N. luncheon a month ago. | 我在作家俱乐部餐会上 认识方恩怀佐 |
[04:21] | It’s amazing how much better looking fiction writers have become. | 今日的作家都变的比较好看了 |
[04:25] | Still up for a movie? | -还要去看电影吗? |
[04:26] | I just gotta drop these books by my parent’s place. It’s on the way. | -我得送东西到我父母家 |
[04:31] | -GQ called. -They want you to write something? | -GQ杂志打电话给我 -他们邀你写作吗? |
[04:34] | They want me to wear something. | 他们邀我参加服装秀 |
[04:36] | It’s so great to be a writer these days, there’s so little writing involved. | 今日的作家都不写作了 |
[04:40] | Don’t be photographed in anything sleeveless. | 不要穿着无袖拍照 |
[04:42] | No one who went sleeveless ever won a Pulitzer. | 穿无袖的都不会得普立兹奖 |
[04:45] | It’s just a little tip from me to you. | 我给你的一个小告诫 |
[04:50] | Nice townhouse. | -很棒的房子 |
[04:52] | -Come on in, this will only take a second. -I’m not dressed for family. | -进来,我一下子就好 |
[04:55] | Can you just drop them through the mail slot? | 我穿这样不好见你家人 你不能投到信箱里吗? |
[04:58] | If I’m here and I don’t say hello… | 我要是不进去打声招呼 |
[05:00] | …I’m looking at two months minimum hard family time. | 我会有两个月不好过 |
[05:03] | All right. Yeah, okay. | 好吧… |
[05:08] | Thank you. | |
[05:09] | Mother, I swear, you are the only person who can kill a cactus. | 妈,我发誓你是唯一 能杀死仙人掌的人 |
[05:14] | This is Carrie. | -方恩 -左伊,这是凯莉 |
[05:15] | Tell your sister to stop bringing me plants. They get suicidal around me. | 叫你妹妹不要再带植物给我了 |
[05:20] | I have to talk them down from the ledge. | 它们不断地想自杀 我得劝它们远离架子旁 |
[05:23] | -Those books you asked me to sign…. -Duncan, Vaughn’s here. | -你要我签名的书 -太棒了 -唐肯,方恩在这里 |
[05:28] | And he brought a girl! | -他带了一个女孩 -华莉丝怀佐,我们见过吗? -没有吧,凯莉布雷萧 |
[05:30] | -Hi. | -Hi. |
[05:33] | Wallis Weisel… -Have we met? -No, I don’t think so. Carrie Bradshaw. | |
[05:37] | My God. Duncan, get your ass in here. | 天,唐肯,快进来 |
[05:41] | I just love your column. | 我好爱好爱你的专栏 |
[05:46] | I love to hear that. | -我好爱好爱听到别人这么说 |
[05:48] | -Mom, we can’t stay. -The hell you can’t. | -妈,我们不能久留 |
[05:51] | You know what you should write about? Re-virginization. | 为什么不能 你应该写写处女膜再造术 |
[05:55] | Did you know there are women who are actually having… | 有些女人到医院 |
[05:57] | …their vaginas re-stitched to make them like new again? | 把处女膜再缝合,变回处女 |
[06:02] | Aren’t they clever? | 真聪明,是不是? |
[06:03] | If you’re wondering, Mom just finished a documentary on genital mutilation. | 妈才刚完成一部 生殖器毁损的纪录片 |
[06:07] | Which I still haven’t gotten your notes on. | -我还没有收到你的笔记 |
[06:09] | I told you, I can’t bring myself to look at that thing. | -我没办法看那种东西 |
[06:12] | And I typed all his short stories for him when he was 12. Duncan, look. | 我在他十二岁时帮他 写了他的小故事 |
[06:17] | Do you know who this is? Carrie Bradshaw. | 唐肯,你知道这位是谁吗? 凯莉布雷萧 |
[06:19] | -She writes that column we love. -What are you doing Thursday night? | -写专栏的 |
[06:24] | Laundry. | -你星期四晚上要做什么? 洗衣服 |
[06:26] | I teach a seminar at Columbia on Cultural Zeitgeist. | 我在大学教授文化思潮 |
[06:29] | I’d love to have you come speak. | 我想请你演讲 |
[06:31] | Mr. Self-involved here didn’t tell us he was dating an icon. | “自顾自”先生没有告诉我们 |
[06:34] | -Icon? -You are an icon. You are. | 他在跟偶像约会 -你真的是个偶像 |
[06:38] | -Who brought a girl? -This is my other sister. | -谁带女孩来了? |
[06:41] | Franny, this is Carrie. | 这是我另一个妹妹弗兰尼 这是凯莉 |
[06:43] | -What’s up? | -怎么了? |
[06:46] | -Hey, mom. -Hi, sweetie. | -怎么了? |
[06:48] | Franny and Zooey? | 弗兰尼和左伊? (美国作家沙林杰的作品) |
[06:50] | What can I say? J.D. Salinger used to get me high. | 我能怎么办? 我以前太迷沙林杰了 |
[06:53] | And then she’d call me at 3:00 a.m., ”I love you.” | 她会半夜三点打给我说 我爱你… |
[06:58] | Good for you. Beautiful and she thinks I’m funny. | 他觉得我很好笑 |
[07:01] | You’re hilarious. Put your tongue back in your head and the lox on the table. | 你极为可笑 不要长舌了,吃东西吧 |
[07:05] | Come on, everybody, let’s have something to eat. | 来吧,我们吃点东西 |
[07:09] | -We have to go. -Come on, please. | 我们得走了 |
[07:14] | We’ll stay. | -我们可以留下来 -太好了 |
[07:17] | I mean, really, within the space of five minutes… | 就在这短短五分钟内 |
[07:20] | …I had next week’s column, an invitation to speak at an lvy League university… | 我想出下礼拜专栏的内容 受邀到大学演讲 |
[07:24] | …and access to the entire Zabar’s fish counter. | 到扎巴餐厅大啖鱼类美食 |
[07:28] | Leave now? Was he nuts? | 现在离开?他疯了吗? |
[07:33] | Have you ever gone out with someone who had a kid? | 你曾和有小孩的人约会吗? |
[07:37] | No, but I’ve never gone out with someone I met on an elevator either. | 没有,我也没有跟在电梯 |
[07:41] | That’s a first for me, too. | 遇到的人约会 |
[07:42] | I met a woman on an escalator once, but it didn’t last long. | 我曾在电扶梯遇到一个女孩 但不多久就吹了 |
[07:46] | It was over by the time we got to Ladies Lingerie. | 到了女内衣部门就分手了 |
[07:48] | I dated a man once who wore ladies’ lingerie. | 我曾和一个穿女人内衣的 男子约会,他有问题 |
[07:51] | That was kind of the problem there. I’m kidding. | -开玩笑的 |
[07:56] | -‘Cause I’m wearing panties now. -You’re kidding, right? | -我现在穿着短内裤 你开玩笑的吧? |
[08:02] | Look what I found. | -爸爸,你看这个 |
[08:03] | -Can you say you’re sorry? -No! | -快说对不起 |
[08:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:08] | Fortunately, I mostly use the right side of my brain. | 幸运地,我通常用右脑思考 |
[08:16] | It must be hard, having a social life as a single parent. | 单亲父母的社交生活 一定很艰难 |
[08:19] | It is, I got to buy protective helmets for all my dates. | -我得帮约会对象买头盔 |
[08:23] | Where’s mine, by the way? | -我的在哪里? |
[08:25] | The truth is, I didn’t really have a great social life before Simon either. | 赛门出生以前 我的社交生活也不怎么样 |
[08:29] | I’m just one of those weird male aberrations who prefers to be married. | 我是个脱离常轨的怪人 宁可结婚 |
[08:35] | I like stability and routine. I like knowing there’s people waiting for me at home. | 我喜欢稳定,有规律 喜欢有人等我回家 |
[08:42] | -I guess that makes me sound pretty dull. -Are you kidding? | -我听起来很无趣 -说什么傻话 |
[08:45] | You’re the Heterosexual Holy Grail. | 你是异性恋中的圣杯 |
[08:49] | Miranda wondered how a vintage man might look on her modern couch. | 米兰达在想一个中古男人 在她现代家具上的样子 |
[08:55] | -Here. -Thank you. | -你看,给你 |
[09:00] | Probably not the best time to ask you to dinner. | -谢谢 现在邀你吃晚餐或许不是时候 |
[09:03] | While Miranda was dealing with queasiness… | 当米兰达努力克制恶心的同时 |
[09:05] | …Charlotte was handling depression… | 夏绿蒂在赶走沮丧 |
[09:07] | …which she felt could be solved with a homemade muffin. | 她认为可以用手工松饼解决 |
[09:10] | Here you go. Just like Nana used to make. | 就像奶妈以前作的一样 |
[09:13] | Charlie, the muffins are great, but I’d much prefer a nice dry martini. | 松饼好吃,但我宁可要马丁尼 |
[09:17] | But Nana always made muffins to cheer you up. | 奶妈都会做松饼替你打气 |
[09:20] | That was pre-Leslie. Post-Leslie, I need a cocktail. Where’s your vodka? | 那是以前的我 我现在需要鸡尾酒 |
[09:24] | -I don’t have any. -And you call yourself a Wasp. | -你的伏特加在哪里? -我没有 |
[09:28] | I don’t see why you two can’t work it out, you had the most beautiful wedding. | -你是新教徒吗? -你们有什么事不能解决? |
[09:32] | We’ll have an even lovelier divorce. | -你有一场很美丽的婚礼 -我们的离婚更可爱 |
[09:34] | I can’t believe you’re willing to just throw it all away so easily. | 我不敢相信你就这样轻易丢开 |
[09:38] | Relationships take work. You need patience and understanding. | 一段感情需要耐心和体谅 |
[09:43] | When was your last long-term relationship? | 你最近一次最长的关系 是什么时候? |
[09:47] | Just eat your muffin. | 吃你的松饼吧 |
[09:59] | The afternoon had been like slx hours of foreplay. | 那个下午就像历时 六小时的前戏 |
[10:07] | Some men seduce with dlm lights and soft music. | 有些男人用烛光和轻音乐 引诱女人 |
[10:11] | Vaughn seduced with chocolate chip cookies and relatives. | 方恩用饼干和家人引诱我 |
[10:18] | It was inevitable this would happen. | 发生这种事无可避免 |
[10:26] | I just didn’t know It would happen so quickly. | 我只是没料到会这么快 |
[10:32] | I’ll get a tissue. | 我去拿面纸 |
[10:45] | Get out now, before he stains all your sheets. | 在他弄脏你床单之前甩了他 |
[10:48] | Come on, that’s harsh. It could be he was just nervous. | -或许他很紧张 |
[10:51] | First time is always weird. | -第一次总是很奇怪 |
[10:52] | -He probably had something to drink. -We’d spent the day with his family. | -可能是喝酒的关系 -我们整天跟他的家人在一起 |
[10:57] | The guy could not get his Cadillac into the garage. | 那家伙的车开不进车库 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry, I hate being right about this. | 真讨厌被我说中 |
[11:02] | Samantha was the General Patton of sex. | 没有胜算的话 |
[11:05] | She didn’t send her troops into battle lf she thought they would lose. | 莎曼珊不随便派兵 |
[11:09] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[11:10] | That’s swell, but it doesn’t get the cream in the cupcake. | 他们不会在杯子蛋糕加奶油 |
[11:13] | But the thing I like best about him is his family. | -我最喜欢他的家人 |
[11:15] | Anyone there you can fuck? | -有可以上床的人选吗? |
[11:18] | What? I’m trying to be helpful. | 我试着帮你忙 |
[11:21] | I’m telling you, this family is like…. They got charisma. | 他的家人…很有魅力 |
[11:25] | Like Tom Cruise, they’re the Tom Cruise of families. | 就像汤姆克鲁斯 |
[11:28] | I’m sure the family is supposed to be the obstacle to a relationship… | 家人应该是一段感情的阻碍 |
[11:31] | …not the attraction. | 不是吸引 |
[11:33] | I fucked a guy once because his family had a pool. | 我曾因为某人家有游泳池 |
[11:35] | He was pretty much of a nerd, but I’d go over there and get all cocoa-buttered up. | 跟他上床,结果他是个笨蛋 |
[11:40] | His mom loved me. She was always serving me Kool-Aid and chips. | 我会到他家帮忙打奶泡 他妈妈爱死我了 |
[11:43] | -Kool-Aid? -Yeah, Kool-Aid, I was 13. | -她拿多果汁给我喝 -多果汁? |
[11:46] | And honey, you should have seen my tan. | 我当时十三岁 你应该看看我古铜色的皮肤 |
[11:50] | In my mind, the complications of making a relationship work… | 成功经营一段感情是不容易的 |
[11:54] | …had just expanded exponentially. | 现在以指数方式持续复杂化 |
[11:57] | When you date someone, how many people become emotionally involved? | 当你跟某人约会时 有多少人在感情上受到影响? |
[12:01] | When you sleep with someone, are you screwing the family? | 当你跟某人上床 是不是等于跟他全家做爱? |
[12:06] | While I was still on the fence about Vaughn… | 在我还不确定 我对方恩的感觉时 |
[12:09] | …I had no doubt about my feeling for his mother. | 我确定我喜欢他的母亲 |
[12:11] | I was in love with her. | 我爱她 |
[12:13] | Then we were in Nicaragua with the Peace Corps. | 我们当时在尼加拉瓜 参加和平部队 |
[12:17] | That’s where Vaughn was born. | -方恩就是在那里出生的 |
[12:18] | I can’t get over it. You’ve had five lives. | -你救了五条生命 |
[12:22] | I can barely make one happen. | 我不可能做得到 |
[12:25] | Don’t pull that self-effacing shit with me. | 不要轻视你自己 |
[12:28] | I see you. I know what you’ve got going. | 我知道你会有所作为 |
[12:31] | What? What do I do? I write this little column. | 我能做什么? 我不过写个小专栏 |
[12:34] | It’s a contribution. You are putting it out there. | 那就是贡献,你写文章 |
[12:39] | You’re part of a dialogue. | 你是对话的一部分 |
[12:40] | If it wasn’t for you… | 要不是你,我们就不会知道 |
[12:42] | …we wouldn’t know half the things we do about other people’s sex lives. | 其他人的性生活 |
[12:47] | -Thanks a lot. -I’m teasing. | -非常谢谢你 -我在取笑你 |
[12:51] | No, it’s wonderful to be frank and honest about sex. | 能这样诚实地谈论性真的很棒 |
[12:55] | That’s how I raised my kids. Sex was always a part of the discussion. | 我就是这样养育小孩的 性教育是我们的话题之一 |
[13:00] | When they were 2 years old, they knew the proper names for their body parts. | 两岁时,他们就知道 身体各器官的正确名称 |
[13:04] | None of this ”pee-pee” and ”wee-wee” crap. | 从来没有什么小鸡鸡小鸭鸭的 |
[13:07] | And as a result, they can talk to me about anything. | 所以,他们可以跟我说任何事 |
[13:11] | When Franny told me she was a lesbian… | 当弗兰尼跟我说她是同性恋 |
[13:14] | …I said, ”Great, just as long as you’re not a Republican.” | 我说:很好 只要你不是共和党员 |
[13:18] | -May I just say I like you very much. -That’s dear, thank you. | 我可不可以说我很喜欢你? 你真是个甜心,谢谢你 |
[13:27] | Did you talk to Leslie today? | -你有跟蕾丝李说话吗? |
[13:28] | No. I talked to her lawyer. Do you want to know about that? | -没有,我跟她律师谈过 |
[13:31] | I’m giving her the house and she’s giving me an uicer. | 我要把房子给她 她却给我胃溃 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry I brought it up. Tonight we’ll have fun. | 很抱歉我又提起 |
[13:38] | You’ll finally meet my friend Carrie. | 今晚我们来放松 |
[13:40] | We’ll go out, have dinner, maybe go to a club…. | 凯莉会过来吃晚餐… |
[13:43] | Shit. | 可恶 凯莉,莎曼珊… |
[13:51] | This is my wonderful brother, Wesley. | 这是我的好弟弟,卫斯理 |
[13:55] | -Nice to meet you. -Good looks run in the family. | -很高兴见到你 -你们家族都长得很好看 |
[13:59] | -Can I get you ladies a drink? -Cosmopolitan. | -你们女士要喝点什么? |
[14:02] | Ditto. | -四海为家 |
[14:03] | -How are you enjoying New York? -Excuse us. | -你喜欢纽约吗? -容我们私下谈一下 |
[14:08] | Why is she here? | 她为什么在这里? |
[14:11] | That’s our friend. I believe you remember Samantha. | 那是我们的朋友 你还记得莎曼珊吧? |
[14:16] | You know how she gets. Look! She’s doing it already. | 你知道她那副德行 她已经开始了 |
[14:18] | They’re talking. | 他们在说话 |
[14:23] | Samantha says there’s a great jazz bar that we should go to. | 莎曼珊说有一个 很棒的爵士酒吧 |
[14:28] | -I just don’t think I’m up for it tonight. -Then maybe we’ll just go. | 我今晚没那个心情 我们就去吧 |
[14:35] | Talking and going to hear jazz. | 聊聊天,听听爵士乐 |
[14:39] | I think I have your son’s Slinky embedded in my back. | 我的背后有你儿子的娃娃 |
[14:44] | I like to brand my women. | 我喜欢把我的女人贴标签 |
[14:50] | I’m going to use the bathroom, and then I really will go. | 我去一下洗手间就走 |
[15:03] | -Daddy? -No, Simon! | -爸爸 |
[15:06] | Daddy! | -不要,赛门 |
[15:08] | Shit. | -赛门 -可恶 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. I was peeing, and I didn’t want him to see me. | 抱歉,我在上厕所 |
[15:16] | I was afraid he’d see me… | 不希望他看见我 我怕他会看见我 |
[15:18] | …and then he’d be drawing pictures for a child psychologist and nobody’s happy. | 就不得不去看心理医生了 |
[15:22] | -I’ll get a Band-Aid. -He’s hurt. He might need a stitch. | -我去拿ok绷 -他可能要缝针 |
[15:26] | -I’ll go with you to the emergency room. -No! | 我跟你去急诊室 |
[15:29] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[15:31] | Please, just go. | 拜托,走吧 |
[15:36] | one thing about families… | 要是在一个家庭里 |
[15:38] | …If no one’s sorry to see you go, then you’re probably not coming back. | 没有人在乎你是否离去 你或许不用再回来了 |
[15:43] | The next morning, Charlotte was in for a rude awakening. | 隔天早上夏绿蒂被吵醒 |
[15:47] | Where do you keep your coffee filters? Just tell me if I’m warm. | 你咖啡滤纸放在哪里?告诉我 |
[15:54] | My brother? You slept with my brother? | 你跟我弟弟睡觉? |
[15:58] | Honey, what a doll. He really– | 亲爱的,你真可爱 我是说,他真的很… |
[16:02] | Is your vagina in the New York City guidebooks? | 你的阴道有没列入旅游书中? |
[16:04] | It should be, it’s the hottest spot in town! It’s always open! | 那可是曼哈顿最热门的据点 而且全年开放 |
[16:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[16:21] | What did you say? | -你说什么? |
[16:23] | She was in my kitchen, she was wearing your shirt, I snapped. | -她穿你的衣服 -我突然间… |
[16:26] | Who asked you to butt your nose into my…. Samantha, wait! Don’t go! | -谁要你多管闲事… 莎曼珊,不要走 |
[16:35] | I didn’t know your mom was nominated for an oscar. | 我不知道你妈妈 得过奥斯卡提名 |
[16:38] | Best Documentary Short. | 最佳短篇纪录片 |
[16:42] | I just love that she still has so many ambitions for herself. | 我喜欢她这样胸怀抱负 |
[16:47] | I’m not really in the mood to talk about my mom. | 我不想谈我妈妈 |
[16:51] | I’m not really in the mood to talk at all. | 我根本不想聊天 |
[17:06] | Don’t touch it! | 不要碰它,不要碰 |
[17:30] | What was the documentary short about anyway? | 那部短篇纪录片有多“短”? |
[17:37] | Good, you’re back. | 很好,你回来了 |
[17:40] | I swear to God, if you hand me a muffin, I’m out of here. | 我发誓,要是你再给我松饼 我马上走人 |
[17:44] | You don’t know Samantha. I do. | 你不了解莎曼珊 |
[17:46] | She has so many notches on her bedpost, it’s almost whittled down to a toothpick. | 她的床柱使用过度 都快磨成绣花针了 |
[17:50] | It was fun. | 很幽默 |
[17:52] | I know. | 你玩也玩过了 |
[17:53] | You had your little fling, now you can go back to Leslie and work it out. | 现在可以回到蕾丝李身边 把事情解决 |
[17:57] | We’re not working it out. You think you know Wesley and Leslie? | 我们没有办法解决 |
[18:01] | Let me tell you about Wesley and Leslie. | 你以为你知道我们的问题? 蕾丝李很严肃,昨晚以前 |
[18:04] | Leslie’s frigid and before last night, Wesley hadn’t gotten laid in two years. | 卫斯理已经两年没做过爱 |
[18:09] | -My God. -I was going out of my mind. | -我的天 -我简直快疯了 |
[18:11] | I’ve seen a pastor. I’ve seen a shrink. | 我跟牧师谈过,看过心理医生 |
[18:13] | But until I saw Samantha, I didn’t realize what I really needed: sex. | 直到我遇见莎曼珊 我才知道我需要的是“性” |
[18:18] | -So it was a good thing. -It was a frigging great thing. | -所以那是件好事 -是一件很棒的事 |
[18:22] | That Samantha…. | 莎曼珊…真的是个好朋友 |
[18:24] | You’ve really got a good friend there. | |
[18:35] | It’s Charlotte. | 夏绿蒂 |
[18:41] | -That was a terrible thing I said. -Yes, it was. | -我说的话很过分 -一点也没错 |
[18:46] | If you’ll excuse me… | 抱歉,还有一个旅行团 |
[18:47] | …I have another tour group coming through my vagina in 10 minutes. | 要到我的阴道参观 |
[18:50] | I’m so sorry. | -我真的很抱歉 |
[18:52] | -You said what you came to say? -Wait! | -你要说的都说了? 等一下 |
[18:58] | I wanted to give you this. | 我要给你这个 |
[19:05] | Samantha was touched. | -莎曼珊很感动 -过来 |
[19:08] | She realized this was Charlotte’s way of saying… | 那是夏绿蒂向莎曼珊说: |
[19:11] | ”…Thank you for fucking my brother.” | 谢谢你跟我弟弟上床 |
[19:13] | Get in there. | 进来 |
[19:18] | Hey, kidsi Funtastics on Three. | 小鬼,游乐室在三楼 |
[19:23] | Miranda decided she had ceded enough territory to the invading troops. | 米兰达觉得她不想再退让了 |
[19:29] | Do you mind? He really loves to push the button. | 你介意吗?他喜欢按按钮 |
[19:32] | Yeah? So do I. | 是吗?我也是 |
[19:42] | That is so sexy. | 好性感 |
[19:46] | You in bed with my book. | 你跟我的书在床上 |
[19:50] | It’s really great. | 真的很棒 |
[19:57] | -Do that again. -What, turn the page? | -再一次 |
[20:04] | Baby. | -什么?翻页吗? |
[20:09] | Again. | 宝贝… 再一次 |
[20:17] | Wait, stop. | 等一下,停 |
[20:20] | Let’s just take this nice and slow. | 我们慢慢地来 |
[20:24] | You tell me if you’re feeling too excited and we’ll take a little break. | 要是太兴奋就告诉我 我们可以休息一下 |
[20:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:32] | Because I think we both really want this to work. | 因为我觉得我们都希望能成功 |
[20:39] | I love that you get so turned on by me… | 我是说… 我喜欢你因我“性”致勃勃 |
[20:42] | …and I am very turned on by you. | 我也因你热情如火 |
[20:46] | Maybe we’ve just been in too much of a rush. | 或许我们太急了 |
[20:51] | -Forget it. -No, I don’t want to forget it. Come here. | 算了 我不想算了,过来 |
[20:56] | -Let’s talk about it. -No! I don’t want to talk about it. | -我们来谈谈 |
[21:00] | I think we have to. | -我不想谈 我们必须要谈 |
[21:02] | Why does everything have to be about sex! I am so sick of talking about sex. | 每件事都跟性有关 我不想再谈到性 |
[21:06] | I’ve been talking about it since I was 2. | 我从两岁就开始谈论性 |
[21:09] | So let’s go. | 我们走吧,我爸妈在等我们 |
[21:12] | My parents are expecting us. | |
[21:17] | Duncan and I went down to the Neil Simon Theater and spent $65– | 我们去看尼尔赛门的戏剧 |
[21:21] | $75. | -花了六十五块 -七十五 |
[21:23] | To see a British movie star simulate a blowjob. | 看一个英国演员假装口交 |
[21:26] | I wonder if that’s what Neil had in mind. | 我不知道那是不是尼尔的原意 |
[21:29] | -Did she show her tits? -No. How’s the pickled herring? | -她有露奶子吗? -没有,腌鲱鱼好吃吗? |
[21:34] | It’s very good. | 很棒 |
[21:35] | Franny tells me that you two are going camping this weekend. | 弗兰尼说你们周末要去露营 |
[21:39] | -Where’s the scallion cream cheese? -It’s out there on the table. | -奶油起司在哪里? -在桌子那边 |
[21:44] | I don’t see it. | -我没看到 |
[21:46] | Then check the refrigerator. | -看冰箱里有没有 |
[21:50] | -Why is he so edgy? -I have no idea. | -他为什么这么急躁? |
[21:54] | -Don’t let him pull that moody shit on you. -I know. It’s such a pose. | -我不知道 不要让他的情绪化影响你 |
[21:57] | Since he got published, he’s suddenly this tortured artist. | 只要他一出书 就会变成痛苦的艺术家 |
[22:01] | -Where’s the cream cheese? -It’s out there. | -奶油起司在哪里? -在外面 |
[22:17] | Why buy this shit if you can’t remember the one thing that holds it all together? | 要是不知道东西放在哪 何必买这么多鬼东西? |
[22:22] | Let’s deal with what’s really upsetting you. Shall we? | 方恩,我们来解决 让你烦心的事,好吗? |
[22:27] | If everything’s on the table, why don’t we start with some scallion cream cheese? | 如果你希望把东西都拿到桌上 可以先拿青葱奶油起司 |
[22:35] | Jenna and I looked at each other like two forelgners without vlsas. | 珍纳和我相视 就像两个没有签证的外国人 |
[22:42] | You know what, I think I’d better go. I’ve got a deadline. | 我得走了 我要赶稿子 |
[22:52] | I’ll go. Thank you for lunch, for everything. | 我要走了 谢谢你的午餐和一切 |
[23:08] | What happened? Everything was going so well. | 发生了什么事?一切都很好 |
[23:11] | It really wasn’t. | -不,不好 |
[23:13] | I know what it is. His last girlfriend wasn’t as discreet. | -我知道是怎么回事 |
[23:16] | I don’t want to get in the irony. He writes short stories. | 他的前女友没有这么谨慎 |
[23:21] | This has officially become too weird. | 他写短篇故事 |
[23:24] | Really, in a situation like this, you gotta laugh. | 这下子真的变得太奇怪 在这种情况下,只能傻笑 |
[23:27] | All right, it’s a problem. But you’ll work it out. | 好吧,那是个问题 不过你们一定能解决 |
[23:34] | He won’t even talk about it. | 他根本不愿意谈 |
[23:36] | -You want me to talk to him? -No. | -你要我跟他说吗? -不要 |
[23:40] | -I can’t discuss this with you. -You can! You and I can discuss anything. | 我没有办法跟你谈这个 你跟我什么都可以谈 |
[23:47] | So your sex life isn’t so great. So what? | 你的性生活不美满又怎样? |
[23:50] | Seventy-seven percent of all marriages are sexless. | 有七成的婚姻都是无性的 |
[23:54] | other things are so much more important, like family. | 其他的事更重要,例如家庭 |
[24:00] | Then I saw that the person I really had to break up with wasn’t Vaughn. | 我发现我要分手的不是方恩 |
[24:04] | It was his mother. | 而是他的母亲 |
[24:07] | I would still like us to be friends. No, I mean that. | 我希望我们还是朋友,说真的 |
[24:13] | And what happens when you meet somebody else? | 要是你遇见别的人呢? |
[24:16] | I can tell you now, they won’t have a mother like me. You know that. | 他们不会有我这样的母亲 |
[24:21] | You know that we have something. What we have is very special. | 你知道我们是独一无二的 |
[24:30] | All right, well. | 好吧,那么… |
[24:36] | Call me sometime. | -有时间打给我 |
[24:38] | -I will. -Sweetie. | -我会的 亲爱的 |
[24:45] | Wallis was right. The most important thing in life Is your family. | 华莉丝说的对 生命中最重要的是你的家人 |
[24:50] | There are days you love them, and others you don’t. | 有时候你爱他们 |
[24:53] | But in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. | 有时候则不然 但他们永远是你的依靠 |
[24:57] | Sometimes It’s the family you’re born into. | 有时候是你出生的那个家庭 |
[25:00] | And sometimes It’s the one you make for yourself. | 有时候是你自己组的家庭 |
[25:08] | -What are you doing here? -Come here. | 你在那里做什么? |