时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | It’s been said that new YorKers | 据说纽约人是以冷漠出名的 |
[00:48] | are the most jaded people in the world. | |
[00:54] | The fact is we’ve done and seen it all. | 事实上是因为我们见怪不怪了 |
[00:57] | It takes quite a bit to shock us. | 没有多少事情能使我们震惊 |
[01:02] | So when charlotte said that her new show | 当夏绿蒂说她办的新展览 |
[01:04] | at the gallery would blow us away, | 会吓我们一跳 |
[01:06] | we took it with the proverbial grain of salt. | 我们其实不以为然 |
[01:09] | Seriously, that’s a woman? | 说真的,那是个女人? |
[01:12] | It was the latest installation from photographer baird johnson, | 这是摄影家巴尔强森 最新的展览 |
[01:15] | entitled ”drag kings – | 取名“变装国王: |
[01:17] | ”the collision of illusion and reality”. | 当假象遇上真实” |
[01:19] | Yep, that’s a woman. | 没错,那是个女人 |
[01:23] | Look at that bulge, it’s shocking. | 看看那肿胀的胯下 真是令人震惊 |
[01:25] | Hurry up and look before giuliani shuts it down. | 在朱立安尼勒令关闭前 赶快欣赏 |
[01:28] | – what do you think? – it’s amazing. | -你觉得怎么样? |
[01:31] | Congratulations. | -太棒了,恭喜你 |
[01:33] | Women dressed as men are popular. | 女扮男装现在很流行 |
[01:36] | 我以为过气了 | |
[01:38] | All it takes is stick-on sideburns and a sock in your pants. | 很简单,只要粘上鬓角 裤裆里塞袜子就成 |
[01:43] | That’s some sock. | 这袜子还真有看头 |
[01:45] | I’ve always had a thing for cowboys. | 我一向对牛仔很有“性”趣 |
[01:47] | Reminder, john wayne is a jane. | 不要忘了,这是女人 |
[01:50] | I’m attracted to her. maybe i’m a lesbian. | 我被她吸引了 或许我是“蕾丝边” |
[01:54] | I dated a guy who liked to wear my underwear. | 我曾经跟一个喜欢 穿我内裤的男人约会 |
[01:57] | But i’ve never gone the other way. | 不过我仍没改变性向 |
[01:59] | If you’re gay you can wear everyone’s underwear. | 你要是同性恋 大家都可以交换内裤穿了 |
[02:03] | That’s hygienic? | 卫生一点 |
[02:04] | Being a drag king would be fun. | 女扮男装应该挺有趣的 |
[02:06] | I have enough trouble trying to be a woman in a man’s world, | 我在男人世界 努力当女人已经够难了 |
[02:10] | without being a woman pretending to be a man. | 更别提假装当个男人 |
[02:14] | You wouldn’t have to wax. | 这样你就不用蜜蜡除毛了 |
[02:16] | If you change your mind, | 要是你改变心意 |
[02:18] | you’ve got cop written all over you. | 就忙着躲警察吧 |
[02:21] | – am I rich yet? – getting there. | -我富有了吗? -快要了 |
[02:24] | Everyone. this is baird, the artist. | 各位,这是摄影师巴尔 |
[02:27] | These are my friends. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[02:28] | What inspired you to do this? | 你从哪里得到灵感的? |
[02:31] | I feel we have dual powers within each of us. | 我认为每个人内心 都有两种力量 |
[02:34] | Men can be very female, and women can be very male. | 男人可以非常女性化 女人也可以非常男性化 |
[02:39] | Gender’s an illusion. sometimes a very beautiful illusion. | 性别是一种假象 一种很美丽的假象 |
[02:45] | You know, | 我要去拿一点开胃菜 |
[02:48] | BeCause, i’m starved, so… | 因为我饿了… |
[02:51] | But, you Know…in a pinch. | 虽然不是一餐 也可以垫个肚子 |
[02:55] | ExCuse us. | 失陪 |
[03:02] | What was that about? | 这是怎么一回事? 没有人喜欢开胃菜 |
[03:06] | He makes me nervous. I think he is… | 他让我很紧张,我觉得他很… |
[03:10] | – ask him out. – I can never make the first move. | -约他出去 -我不采取主动 |
[03:15] | Sounds like someone needs a sock in the pants. | 看来有人需要在裤裆里塞袜子 |
[03:18] | I’ll drag myself home. you wanna share a cab? | 我要回家了 要一起搭计程车吗? |
[03:21] | No, i’m meeting sean. | 不了,我跟西恩有约 |
[03:23] | – the young guy? – he’s not that young. | -那个幼齿的家伙? -没有那么幼齿 |
[03:26] | He’s 26. his generation has a different letter than ours. | 他二十六岁,跟我们不同世代 |
[03:30] | Who cares? age is an illusion. | 谁在乎?年龄只是假象 |
[03:33] | – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[03:36] | Later, miranda found her apartment | 米兰达的公寓最近也在变性 |
[03:39] | had undergone its own gender transformation. | |
[03:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[03:44] | I got a key from when I fed your cat. I ordered us chinese. | 我还留着你的钥匙 我叫了中国菜外送 |
[03:48] | I didn’t think we were seeing each other tonight. | 我们今晚没有约会吧 |
[03:51] | – planning on seeing the other boy? – now you’ve ruined that… | -跟另一个男朋友有约? -你毁了我的… |
[03:56] | This is what we’re watching? | 我们要看这个? |
[03:58] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[04:04] | Easy, you’re making my brain hurt. | 放轻松,你让我头痛 |
[04:07] | Don’t you have to work tonight? | 你今晚不必工作吗? |
[04:09] | Not until 10:00. i’ve got stuff here I can change into. | 十点,我有带换洗衣物 |
[04:13] | Right. | 好 |
[04:17] | But I got till 10:00. | 十点才上班 |
[04:25] | Miranda loved the man inside of her. | 米兰达爱这个 在她身体里面的男人 |
[04:28] | She just didn’t love him inside her apartment all the time. | 不过她不喜欢他总是 在她的公寓里面 |
[04:54] | Come on, the ice waits for no woman. | 来吧,冰是不等人的 |
[04:57] | I’m practicing my triple salchow in my head. | 我正在脑中练习三圈跳跃 |
[05:01] | I was dragged around by sean, my ”generation-something-else” date. | 我被西恩拖着走 一个跟我分属不同世代的对象 |
[05:06] | We met at a party, celebrating a new internet magazine sean was running | 我们是在西恩创办的网上杂志 庆祝派对上遇见的 |
[05:10] | that I still couldn’t find on my computer. | 我还是找不到那个网站 |
[05:13] | Seriously, stop! | 我说真的,不要抽了 |
[05:16] | It’s easier to balance when you’re not smoking. | 抽烟有碍平衡 |
[05:19] | Smoking is the only thing that keeps me balanced. | 只有烟才能让我平衡 |
[05:23] | Doesn’t this place rock? | 这个地方很棒吧? |
[05:26] | You have to give me credit for an original date. | 这么正点的约会 你该称赞我一番 |
[05:29] | It’s not officially a date without cocktails. | 没有鸡尾酒不算约会 |
[05:35] | My CoaCh is gonna kill me. | 我的教练会杀了我 |
[05:46] | Half a flask later, sean and I had broken the iCe…at least my ass had. | 在半瓶金宾酒之后 我们聊开了,屁股也开花了 |
[05:52] | – that last fall was at least a 9.2. – you and the russian judge…tough. | -最后一“摔”至少有9.2分 -你跟俄国评审一样严苛 |
[05:57] | There was something about him. he was sexy, Charming…Coordinated. | 他有一种特质 性感、迷人、协调 |
[06:03] | Nothing about him or our third date felt typical. | 他和我们第三次约会都很特别 |
[06:07] | When was your last serious relationship? | 你上一次认真谈感情 是什么时候? |
[06:11] | Until then…there it was. the inevitable third-date question. | 直到这个问题的出现 第三次约会无可避免的 |
[06:16] | Bad question? | 不该问这个? |
[06:19] | You wanna take another spin around the death rink? | 想不想再上场旋转一次? |
[06:22] | No, it’s fine. it’s fine. | 不了,玩够了 |
[06:25] | I ended something a while ago. | 我结束上一段感情有一会儿了 |
[06:28] | Two years of a lot of back and forths. we weren’t Y2K compatible. | 两年来分分合合,就是不相容 |
[06:33] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[06:35] | Before you there was kayla. neurotic. lasted a year. | 在你之前是凯拉 神经病患者,持续了一年 |
[06:38] | Before her, lesley, couldn’t commit. before lesley there was mark. | 再之前是蕾丝李,无法下承诺 在她之前是马克 |
[06:45] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[06:49] | He’s a bisexual. | 他是双性恋 |
[06:51] | I could have told you that. he took you iCe-sKating. | 我早就看出来了 他带你去溜冰 |
[06:55] | The weird thing is he was so open. | 奇怪的是他不以为意 |
[06:58] | ”hi. i’m a bisexual.” LiKe, ”hi, i’m from colorado”. | “你好,我是双性恋” 像“你好,我来自科罗拉多” |
[07:03] | You’re not allowed to be bisexual in colorado. | 在那里双性恋是不被允许的 |
[07:05] | ”is that a problem?” what kind of question is that? | “有问题吗?” 这是什么问题? |
[07:09] | – of course! – what did you say? | -这当然是个问题 -你说什么? |
[07:12] | That it wasn’t a problem. he’s such a good kisser. | 你说这不是问题 我很慌,他吻功了得 |
[07:16] | That generation is all about sexual experimentation. | 那个世代的人是性实验的产物 |
[07:20] | All the kids are going bi. | 所有的小孩都是双性恋 |
[07:22] | If they all jump off a bridge, you will too? | 要是他们都去跳河,你也会吗 |
[07:25] | I’m a ”try-sexual”. i’ll try anything once. | 我是实验“性”的 什么都要尝试一下 |
[07:28] | When did this happen? when did the sexes get all confused? | 什么时候性别 全混淆在一起了? |
[07:31] | Somewhere between gen X and Y, they blended and made XY. | 在X世代和Y世代之间 混成XY世代 |
[07:35] | I did the ”date the bisexual guy” thing in college. | 我在大学时代跟双性恋约会过 |
[07:40] | – they all ended up with men. – so did the bisexual women. | -他们最后都选择男人 -双性恋女人也是一样 |
[07:44] | WhiCh is why there are no men left for us. | 所以我们都找不到男人 |
[07:48] | Maybe I do have a problem with this. i’m an old fart. | 或许这对我造成困扰 我是个老古板 |
[07:54] | CorreCtion: A hot old fart. | 更正:火辣的老古板 |
[07:57] | I’m not even sure bisexuality exists. | 我根本不确定双性恋是否存在 |
[08:00] | It’s just a layover on the way to gaytown. | 那只是迈向同性恋的尴尬地带 |
[08:03] | Isn’t that next to ricky martinville? | 是不是在 “瑞奇马丁村”隔壁? |
[08:06] | It’s great. he’s open to all sexual experiences. he’s evolved. it’s hot. | 不排斥各式各样的性是好事 他是进化过的 |
[08:11] | It’s greedy. he’s double-dipping. | 这样很贪心,两边通吃 |
[08:14] | You’re not marrying him, you’re making out with him. forget the label. | 你又不是要嫁给他,只是享乐 何必在乎贴哪个标签 |
[08:19] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:20] | I’m very into labels. gay. straight. pick a side and stay there. | 我很在意贴标签 同性恋,异性恋,二者择一 |
[08:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[08:28] | Home. i’ve got a date with my remote control. | 回家跟遥控器约会 |
[08:31] | Steve’s playing basketball. that’s three hours of alone time. | 史蒂夫去打篮球 我有三个小时的独处时间 |
[08:37] | – what about my problem? – stop kissing him. | -我的问题怎么办? -不要再吻他了 |
[08:43] | Easy for her to say. | 她说的容易 |
[08:46] | That night, I couldn’t get samantha’s words out of my head. | 那一晚 我不断想着莎曼珊的话 |
[08:50] | Was sean’s generation on to something? | 西恩那一代真的不一样了吗? |
[08:52] | Was sexual flipping the wave of the future? | 双性恋真的是未来的潮流吗? |
[08:55] | If it was, could I play that game or was I over the hill? | 真是如此 我应该加入其中还是逃开呢? |
[08:59] | If women can transform into men, and men into women | 要是女人可以变成男人 男人变成女人 |
[09:02] | and we can sleep with everyone, | 我们可以恣意与人上床 |
[09:05] | then maybe gender doesn’t exist anymore. | 那么性别或许就不存在了 |
[09:08] | If we can take the best of the other sex and make it our own, | 要是我们可以决定变性 |
[09:12] | has the opposite sex become obsolete? | “异性”这一词就会式微了? |
[09:15] | Don’t bust my balls. lf you’re a head-hunter, get me a good assistant. | 不要整我,你最擅长挖角了 去帮我找个好助理 |
[09:21] | – yeah? – i’m looking for a mrs. jones. | -有什么事吗? -我找琼斯太太 |
[09:24] | – it’s miss. – i’m here for the assistant job. | -是小姐 -我来应征助理 |
[09:29] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[09:33] | Samantha hired matt five minutes later. | 莎曼珊五分钟后雇用了麦特 |
[09:36] | She was the man of the office, but she could fit one more. | 她是办公室里的男人 不过可以再让出一个位子 |
[09:41] | Meanwhile downtown, charlotte could have used some help herself. | 此时在市中心 夏绿蒂需要一点帮助 |
[09:45] | Someone is being industrious. | 有人很勤奋工作 |
[09:48] | Hi. I didn’t hear you come in. | 巴尔,我没听到你进来 |
[09:51] | I thought i’d come by and scare the shit out of you. | 我想过来吓你一跳 |
[09:55] | Pick up my cheque for the pieces I sold. | 我是来拿支票的 |
[10:02] | – here. – ThanKs. | -这里 -谢谢 |
[10:04] | There’s something else. i’ve been thinking about this. | 还有一件事我想了很久 |
[10:08] | I would love you to pose for me. | 我想帮你摄影 |
[10:11] | – as a man? – yeah, you’d be great. | -扮成男人? -你一定会很棒的 |
[10:15] | – no, I don’t think so. – why not? | -我不这么认为 -为什么不? |
[10:20] | – i’m not… – A model? | -我不是… -模特儿 |
[10:23] | No, butch. | 不,男人婆 |
[10:24] | You’d be surprised. every woman has a male inside. | 你一定会吓一跳 每个女人内心都有一个男人 |
[10:28] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[10:31] | No, not me. | 不,我不可能 |
[10:33] | I’m really bad at math and I can’t change a tire to save my life. | 我数理很差,连换轮胎都不会 |
[10:38] | Pose for me. i’ll get it out of you. | 让我帮你摄影 我把那个他唤出来 |
[10:42] | Come on, be a man. | 男人一点 |
[10:52] | The next night, sean and I went to a club so new, even I hadn’t heard of it. | 次晚,西恩带我到一家 我还没听过的新俱乐部 |
[10:58] | – what’s the name of this place? – ”hair”. | -这地方叫什么名字? -“毛” |
[11:00] | – LiKe the musical. – LiKe the stuff on your head. | -就像那出歌舞剧 -就像你头上的东西 |
[11:04] | – you’re too cool for me. – you’re too cute for me. | -你太酷了 -你太可爱了 |
[11:07] | Ten seconds of kissing and I almost forgot his lack of sexual orientation. | 吻了十秒钟之后 我差点忘了他性向不明 |
[11:13] | Until we stopped kissing. | 直到我们停下来 |
[11:22] | Who are you checking out, the guy or the girl? | 你在看哪一个? 男生还是女生? |
[11:25] | I was looking for the bathroom. | 我在找洗手间 |
[11:28] | oh. sorry. i’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:31] | Sorry, this whole bisexual thing is throwing me for a loop. | 你是双性恋这件事 一直困扰着我 |
[11:38] | You’ve been with men and women… | 你跟男人女人都交往过 |
[11:41] | Were you just looking at that guy? | 你在看那个男人吗? |
[11:45] | I’m looking at you. | 我在看你 |
[11:48] | I’m with you. I dig you. | 我跟你在一起,我“煞到”你 |
[11:51] | – ”dig” is in again? – so is ”groovy”. you’re that too. | -“煞到”又变流行语了? -“真水”也是,你也是 |
[11:56] | So, you’re not gay? | 你不是同志? |
[11:58] | I’ve been in three major relationships. one was a guy. that’s just me. | 不是,我谈过三段认真的感情 一次是跟男人,那就是我 |
[12:11] | An hour later, sean was in my bed. | 一个小时后,西恩上了我的床 |
[12:15] | That’s just me. | 那就是我 |
[12:20] | – NiCe floor. – ThanKs. it’s a rental. | -很棒的公寓 -谢谢,是租的 |
[12:31] | – what? – nothing. | -怎么了? -没什么 |
[12:33] | Tell me or i’ll make you go skating again. | 告诉我不然我就拖你去溜冰 |
[12:45] | – do I kiss better than a guy? – better than any i’ve kissed. | -我比男人会接吻吗? -你是我见过最会接吻的 |
[12:50] | How about me? | 我呢? |
[13:01] | – top two per cent. – i’ll take that. | -前百分之二 -还可以接受 |
[13:07] | If there was this good-looking guy walking towards you | 要是有一个英俊的男子 向你走来 |
[13:14] | and across the street was a beautiful girl, which one… | 对街又有一个漂亮的女生 你会… |
[13:19] | Carrie, come on. | 凯莉,拜托你 |
[13:22] | Could you stop making this all about sex? | 你能不能不要强调性别? |
[13:25] | It’s not. it’s about the person…you. | 不是,是因为你 |
[13:29] | I’m crazy about you. | 我为你疯狂 |
[13:31] | The way you smell. | 你的味道 |
[13:33] | The way your upper lip tastes. | 你上唇尝起来的滋味 |
[13:38] | It may not have been all about sex, but it was for the next two hours. | 或许“性”不是一切 但至少接下来的两个小时是 |
[13:45] | I wasn’t the only one with younger men on the brain. | 我不是唯一一个 喜欢年轻男子的人 |
[13:49] | Listen to me. we’ve called your boss three times already. | 听好 我们已经找你上司三次了 |
[13:54] | Give him that message. | 把留言告诉他 |
[13:57] | Hello. what are you doing? | 老兄 你在做什么? |
[14:01] | – that is not how I do business. – she makes me crazy. | -这不是我谈生意的态度 -那个女人快把我逼疯了 |
[14:04] | These are important clients. don’t talk to them like that. | 他们都是很重要的客户 不要那样说话 |
[14:08] | You want them to call you? | 你想让他们回电吗? |
[14:10] | Let me remind you that I am the boss here. | 提醒你,我才是这里的老板 |
[14:13] | Fire me. I just think you deserve some respect. | 炒我鱿鱼吧 我只是帮你挣点尊重 |
[14:20] | Put this file away. | 把这些档案放好 |
[14:25] | Samantha found matt’s boyish arrogance annoying, | 莎曼珊发现 麦特孩子气的自负很讨厌 |
[14:29] | unprofessional…and incredibly hot. | 很不专业…但异常性感 |
[14:35] | Miranda was having a problem sharing a space with the other sex. | 米兰达搞不懂 如何跟异性分享空间 |
[14:45] | What? | 什么事? |
[14:47] | – what’s going on? – you’re on my side. | -怎么了? -你睡到我这一边了 |
[14:51] | My pillow. my guest pillow. | 我的枕头,客人的枕头 |
[14:55] | ok, i’ll tell you what. | 好,这么办吧 |
[14:58] | Tomorrow we’ll buy some paint and draw a line down the middle. | 明天我们去买漆 帮你在中间画界线 |
[15:09] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[15:15] | That pile. your stuff. you have to keep it neater. | 你那一堆衣服要收整齐 |
[15:20] | Maybe if you can spare a drawer I can keep my things out of the way. | 要是你分一个抽屉给我 我就可以把内裤收好 |
[15:25] | You want a drawer? | 你想要一个抽屉? |
[15:31] | ACtually… | 事实上… |
[15:36] | I’d like to move in. | 我想搬进来 |
[15:38] | Most single women dream of this moment. | 几乎所有的单身女子 都幻想着这一刻 |
[15:42] | Most single women but miranda. | 米兰达除外 |
[15:45] | Wow! ok. | 这样…好 |
[15:48] | Where did that come from? | 你怎么会有这种念头? |
[15:51] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我一直都在考虑 |
[15:54] | We have a great time. we’re practically live together… | 我们在一起很快乐 而且也几乎同居了 |
[15:57] | Yeah, but we’re not. | 但是事实上并没有 |
[16:03] | Look. | 听好 |
[16:05] | We just started dating again. | 我们才又刚开始约会 |
[16:08] | There is no need to go at warp speed. nobody’s dying. | 没有必要这么仓促 没有人快死了 |
[16:12] | I’m sure every book would say we’re not ready. | 我敢赌每一本书都会说 我们还没准备好 |
[16:16] | You’re here all the time. | 你总是到我这里来 |
[16:18] | No problem. i’ll get out of your hair. i’ll leave the key. | 没问题,我马上滚出去 我把钥匙留下来 |
[16:23] | No! don’t leave the key. TaKe the key. | 不,把钥匙带着 |
[16:26] | I just… I need my space. I feel like i’m being suffocated. | 我只是需要自己的空间 我觉得快要室息了 |
[16:33] | Jesus, Miranda… | 老天,米兰达… |
[16:38] | It’s like you’re the guy sometimes. | 有时候你还真像男人 |
[16:42] | FaCed with relationship problems, some women turn to fried food. | 面对感情出现问题 有些女人猛吃油炸食品 |
[16:46] | Miranda turned to the latest fitness craze – ”the goddess WorKout”. | 米兰达则是转向曼哈顿最新的 健身风潮“女神训练” |
[16:51] | Ladies, open up your ChaKras. let the inner goddess sing. | 女士们,放开一点 让体内的女神歌唱 |
[16:58] | She’s in there. all you have to do is let her out. | 她就在里面 你们只需要去释放她 |
[17:01] | – this helps you to be a woman? – I must find my inner goddess. | -这能帮助你成为女人? -我看我是找不到了 |
[17:06] | And pop your hip. pop your hip. | 抬臀…抬臀 |
[17:09] | open yourself like a lotus flower. | 像莲花一样展开自己 |
[17:13] | Come on, pop your hip. | 来,抬臀 |
[17:16] | Pop your hip. | 抬臀 |
[17:20] | – my hips don’t pop, i’m a guy. – you’re insane. | -我臀部抬不起来,我是男人 -你疯了 |
[17:24] | This isn’t helping me find my inner goddess, only my inner humiliation. | 这不能帮我找到体内的女神 只让我找到羞辱 |
[17:28] | And reach back. ReaCh for the stars. | 伸展背部,伸手触碰星星 |
[17:40] | We’re out of here. | 我们走 |
[17:46] | I’m never gonna be a girly girl. I never will. | 我不是有女人味的女人 我永远都不会是 |
[17:49] | – i’ll never be a lotus flower. – thank god. | -我永远当不成莲花 -谢天谢地 |
[17:52] | A girly girl would want her boyfriend to move in. | 真正的女人会想要 他的男友搬进来 |
[17:55] | She also wears maKe-up to the gym. | 还会化浓妆去健身房 |
[17:57] | And makes little hearts above her ”i’s”. | 写字时候喜欢画爱心 |
[18:02] | I do love him… I do. | 我是真的爱他 |
[18:06] | – I know. – what’s my problem? | -我知道 -那我的问题是什么? |
[18:08] | In any relationship one person is the alpha dog. | 在一段感情中 总有一个人是大猎犬 |
[18:12] | The one in Charge…that’s you. you don’t like sharing your water dish. | 一个发号司令的人,就是你 你不喜欢分享水盘 |
[18:16] | – i’m very free with the chew toys. – that you are. | -但是我可以分享玩具 -没错 |
[18:22] | Miranda arrived home later to an empty apartment. | 米兰达稍后回到空荡荡的公寓 |
[18:27] | And for the first time, she really didn’t like it. | 第一次,她不喜欢这样 |
[18:34] | While miranda and I worked out our inner goddesses, | 当米兰达跟我试着 唤醒心中的女神 |
[18:37] | Baird was working the male out of charlotte. | 巴尔努力将 夏绿蒂的男人叫出来 |
[18:41] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 抱歉,我做不到 |
[18:49] | Just relax. let it go. forget charlotte. | 放轻松,自然一点 忘掉夏绿蒂 |
[18:53] | You’re a man now. you’re a hot guy. you can get any woman you want. | 你是个男人,性感的男人 女人心中的大情圣 |
[18:58] | You’re rich, you’re powerful. you eat guys like me for lunch. | 你富有,有势力 把我这样的男人当午餐吃掉 |
[19:04] | How are you feeling now?. | 你现在感觉怎么样? |
[19:07] | I think I need a bigger sock. | 我需要大一点的袜子 |
[19:12] | I think you do, too. | 我也这么想 |
[19:33] | Better? | 好一点了吗? |
[19:36] | MuCh. | 好多了 |
[19:38] | Who knows whether it was the sock or the suit or baird. | 不知道是袜子、衣服还是巴尔 |
[19:41] | Charlotte wasn’t just a chick with a dick, she was a chick with balls. | 突然间 夏绿蒂不再是有小弟弟的女孩 她是“有种”的女孩 |
[19:55] | The two alpha dogs at samantha’s were not getting along as well. | 莎曼珊办公室的两头猎犬 处得不太好 |
[20:01] | These invitations need to go to the printers ASAP. | 这些邀请函要马上送到 印刷工厂 |
[20:04] | I’ll get to it. | 我等一下就去办 |
[20:06] | Now. drop them at 72nd street then pick up lunch. | 现在就去,在七十二街 然后去拿午餐 |
[20:09] | They’re in opposite directions. i’ll get lunch first. | 这两个地方在不同方向 我先去拿午餐 |
[20:12] | – invitations first. – fine, then i’ll be an hour late. | -邀请函先处理 -好,那我会晚一个小时回来 |
[20:16] | Do you realize you’re my assistant? | 你知道你是我的助理吗? |
[20:19] | Your job is to do what I say. | 你的工作就是听我发号司令 |
[20:21] | – I know what i’m doing. – and I know better. | -我知道自己在做什么 -我比你更清楚 |
[20:25] | – say’s who? – me. | -谁说的? -我 |
[20:27] | – who do you think you are? – your boss. | -你以为你是谁? -你老板 |
[20:32] | Samantha jones’ PR. | 莎曼珊琼斯公关公司 |
[20:35] | I don’t know when she will. she’s been busy. | 我不知道她什么时候有空 她很忙 |
[20:39] | You have a shitty attitude too. and your parties suck. | 你的态度也很差,派对更烂 |
[20:46] | The bad news is, you’re fired. | 坏消息是,你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[20:49] | The good news is… now I can fuck you. | 好消息是,我可以跟你上床了 |
[20:53] | The only place samantha and matt worked well together was in bed. | 莎曼珊和麦特只有在床上契合 |
[20:57] | Fuck me on the desk. | 在办公桌上做 |
[21:01] | – on the chair. – no, on the desk. | -在椅子上 -不,在办公桌上 |
[21:04] | With sam on top, naturally. | 自然是莎曼珊在上面 |
[21:08] | That night, miranda invited steve for pasta. | 那一晚,米兰达邀史蒂夫 来吃意大利面 |
[21:13] | – hi. i’m late. I know i’m late. – it’s ok. | -我迟到了 -没关系 |
[21:16] | I was gonna make you dinner, | 我要做晚餐 |
[21:19] | and then this ConferenCe call went over two hours. | 会议却拖了两个小时 |
[21:22] | I went to the market. I needed extra virgin olive oil. they only had virgin. | 我到超市去采购 却买不到食谱上的材料 |
[21:27] | I don’t know the difference. I don’t cook. so I got the stuff in a jar. | 我不知道行不行,我从不下厨 所以我买了一罐 |
[21:34] | Don’t move. it’s glass. | 不要动,那是玻璃 |
[21:39] | I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我办不到,我不行 |
[21:42] | – we’ll order pizza, it’s no big deal. – it’s a big fucking deal. | -我们叫披萨外送,没关系 -有很大的关系 |
[21:46] | I just spilled marinara sauce and you saw that. I drop things, ok? | 我在你面前打翻了大蒜番茄酱 我笨手笨脚 |
[21:52] | ok. so do I. | 我也是 |
[21:56] | I do love you. but i’ve never lived with anybody before. | 我很爱你 不过我未曾与人同居过 |
[22:01] | And i’m stubborn. and I like the remote. | 我很固执,喜欢掌控遥控器 |
[22:04] | And I can’t cook. | 而且不会煮饭 |
[22:07] | I don’t do laundry sometimes for two weeks. and my sponges smell. | 有时候两个礼拜不洗衣服 菜瓜布会发臭 |
[22:12] | You’re gonna see all that. i’m scared. | 你将会看到这一切,我很害怕 |
[22:18] | I don’t know if I can move forward, but I don’t want to lose you. | 我不知道我能不能跨出这一步 不过我害怕失去你 |
[22:24] | ok. | 我知道 |
[22:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[22:39] | I’m crying on your shoulder. I guess I really am a woman. | 我在你肩上哭泣 我想我真的是女人 |
[22:44] | A week later, miranda’s man moved into her place. | 一周后 米兰达的男人搬进她家 |
[22:47] | The same day that charlotte moved her man into her place. | 同一天 夏绿蒂的男人也进驻她家 |
[22:51] | She never saw baird again. | 她不曾再见过巴尔 |
[22:53] | She was too embarrassed at how forward she’d been. | 她很窘困自己曾经那么主动 |
[22:56] | She might have been that type of guy but never that type of woman. | 她的女儿身可不曾那个样子 |
[23:03] | 80 blocks downtown, five flights up, sean and I were almost at the party. | 走了八十条街和爬了五层楼 西恩跟我就快到达派对现场 |
[23:09] | one more floor, I promise. | 再一层楼就到了 |
[23:12] | If there’s no vodka, it’s your head. | 要是没有伏特加 你就要人头落地 |
[23:15] | TaKe it easy, dude, we’re here. | 放轻松,就快到了 |
[23:18] | ok, dude. | 好,老兄 |
[23:25] | – who’s party is this? – MarK’s. | -这是谁的派对? -马克的 |
[23:27] | mark, ex-boyfriend mark? | 前男友马克? |
[23:30] | Is that a problem? | 有困扰吗? |
[23:32] | It’s his boyfriend’s birthday. | 这是他男朋友的生日 |
[23:35] | It was definitely a first. | 我头一次碰到这种状况 |
[23:38] | I was attending a party of my boyfriend’s ex-boyfriend. | 我参加我男朋友的前男友 举办的派对 |
[23:42] | And his boyfriend. | 还有他的现任男友 |
[23:45] | Carrie, this is mark and his boyfriend garth. | 凯莉,这是马克和他男友葛斯 |
[23:48] | – partner. – this is our baby, lsabell. | -伴侣 -这是我们的宝宝,伊沙贝 |
[23:51] | Two ”l’s”, no ”e”. | 沙子的沙,没有草字头 |
[23:53] | ok. happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[23:56] | – this is dawn and GraCe. – they just got married in hawaii. | -这是唐恩和葛蕾斯 -她们刚在夏威夷结婚 |
[24:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[24:04] | – it was a spur of the moment. – I didn’t want another big wedding. | -事先毫无准备 -我不想办盛大的婚礼 |
[24:09] | – it wasn’t so bad. – being married to you sucked. | -没有那么惨 -跟你结婚是很惨 |
[24:13] | – you two were… – married. for a year. | -你们两个… -结婚一年了 |
[24:16] | We were high for most of it, otherwise it would’ve been miserable. | 我们当时嗑药嗑过头 要不然下场不会这么惨 |
[24:21] | Don’t forget I gave you that egg. | 不要忘了卵子是我捐赠的 |
[24:22] | This is our straight friend, joel. | 这是我们仅有的异性恋朋友 乔伊 |
[24:26] | – are you wearing pleather? – thank you for noticing. | -你穿皮革吗? -谢谢你注意到了 |
[24:31] | An hour later, I had almost got it straight. | 一小时后,我才搞清楚状况 |
[24:35] | GraCe once dated brett. | 葛蕾斯曾跟布莱特约会 |
[24:38] | – and brett used to live with joel? – Semi-platoniCally. | -布莱特曾跟乔伊同居? -半柏拉图式的 |
[24:41] | – you slept with dawn. – before she was with mark. | -你跟唐恩上过床 -她跟马克在一起前 |
[24:45] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[24:46] | Gay, bi, straight. this party was a platter of sexual orientation. | 同性恋,双性恋,异性恋 这个派对是性向大融合 |
[24:56] | Time to play. | 游戏时间到了 |
[25:00] | – play what? – spin the bottle. | -什么游戏? -转瓶子 |
[25:02] | Seventh grade spin the bottle? | 七年级的转瓶子? |
[25:06] | – play. it’s fun. – come on, it’s fun. | -去玩吧,很有趣的 -来吧,很好玩 |
[25:28] | Get a room. | 去开房间吧 |
[25:31] | Get a dental dam. | 去戴牙套吧 |
[26:00] | – it’s a girl. try again. – it’s ok. | -是女生,再转一次吧 -没关系 |
[26:04] | of course it was. I was in AliCe-in-Confused-Sexuality land. | 当然没关系 我现在处在性向错乱世界 |
[26:12] | I had a ChoiCe. I could stand up, walk out and prove I was an old fart. | 我可以选择站起来 走出去,证明我是老古板 |
[26:18] | or I could fall down the rabbit hole. | 也可以入境随俗 |
[26:48] | So I fell. it wasn’t bad. kind of like chicken. | 我选择后者,感觉不太糟 尝起来像鸡肉 |
[26:58] | – where are you going? it’s your spin. – just more cigarettes. | -你要去哪里?换你转瓶子了 -去抽根烟 |
[27:05] | That was the last night I saw sean. | 那是我最后一次见到西恩 |
[27:08] | They could do what they wanted, but I was too old to play this game. | 他们可以为所欲为 但是这个游戏我玩不起 |
[27:14] | So I took my hot, old fart-ass home. | 我拖着老古板的自己回家 |
[27:18] | That’s just me. | 这就是我 |