时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | ok, I gotta go. | 我要出门了 |
[00:49] | Have a good day. give me a kiss. | 再见,祝你愉快,亲一个吧 |
[00:53] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[00:55] | one unfortunate thing | 要在纽约市 |
[00:57] | about ending a relationship | 结束一段恋情的缺点是 |
[00:59] | in a city like new york is while you can emotionally move away from each other, | 虽然在情感上不再依恋对方 |
[01:04] | you physically can’t. | 身体上还是纠缠不清 |
[01:16] | Going to work? | 要去上班了? |
[01:18] | Yeah, work. | 对,去上班 |
[01:19] | – sorry about waking you. – what time is it? | -抱歉把你吵醒 -现在几点钟? |
[01:23] | – 6:30. – jesus. why so early? | -六点半 -这么早? |
[01:27] | I got a brief due, so… | 我要做简报 |
[01:29] | There was nothing brief about it. | 根本没有简报这回事 |
[01:31] | Steve and miranda had been doing the polite avoid-eaCh-other | 史蒂夫和米兰达玩这种 |
[01:34] | breaK-up-danCe for three weeks. | “礼貌性回避对方”的游戏 已经三个礼拜了 |
[01:37] | I’m sorry it’s taking me so long | 很抱歉我这么久还找不到房子 |
[01:40] | to find a place. | 不过我已经有中意的了 |
[01:41] | I got a lead on one, though. ok. | 很好 |
[01:45] | Hey, do you… never mind. | 你能不能…算了 |
[01:49] | What? | 什么事? |
[01:51] | I was gonna ask if you’d look at it with me, | 我本来要邀你 |
[01:53] | but that’s weird, right? | 跟我一起去看房子 |
[01:56] | – I don’t know. we could do that. – yeah? | -应该是没问题 -真的吗? |
[02:04] | When you find that place to move, | 当你终于找到地方住了 |
[02:07] | you need to fill it with furniture. | 你还得要买一堆家具 |
[02:09] | That’s why smart new YorKers | 所以聪明的纽约人 |
[02:12] | frequent the opening day of the new designer showcase. | 三不五时就举办新设计家具展 |
[02:17] | I’m like your roady. | 我好像你的道具管理员 |
[02:19] | I don’t have a road. I just have this booth. | 我没有什么道具 我只有这个摊位 |
[02:22] | – at best, you’re my booth-bitCh. – yeah, i’m your booth-bitCh. | -充其量你只是我的摊位小妹 -对,你的摊位小妹 |
[02:27] | I wax your wood. | 我帮你的木制家具上蜡 |
[02:29] | You wax it real good. | 你挺会上蜡的 |
[02:32] | That’s because i’m your booth-bitCh. | 因为我是你的摊位小妹 |
[02:38] | You watch the booth. i’m going to get us some coffee. | 好好看着摊位,我去买咖啡 |
[02:42] | Whatever you say. i’m your booth-bitCh. | 遵命,我是你的摊位小妹 |
[02:45] | That’s sexy. I like it. | 这样说好性感,我喜欢 |
[02:50] | I didn’t need a blue-ribbon panel to decide – | 不需要评审委员会来决定 |
[02:53] | he was the finest new designer in the whole place. | 他在我心中是最棒的设计师 |
[03:04] | I’d often fantasized about running into my ex and his wife, | 我总是幻想与前男友伉俪偶遇 |
[03:08] | but in those fantasies I was running into them with a truck. | 不过情节是我开卡车撞上他们 |
[03:12] | I don’t know how you could like this ClunKy wood. it’s oppressive. | 你怎么会喜欢这种笨重的木头 好有压迫感 |
[03:21] | – what the fuck? – hi. | 这是怎么回事? |
[03:24] | Hi. i’m working here. | 你好,我在这里工作 |
[03:28] | I mean, i’m not working. this is my boyfriend’s booth. | 不是真的工作 这是我男朋友的摊位 |
[03:33] | I’m his booth-bitCh. | 我是他的摊位小妹 |
[03:35] | – that’s a joke. guess it’s an in-joke. – I get it. | -那是玩笑话,内行人才会懂 -我懂 |
[03:41] | So. can I show you something in a hutch? | 我能为你们介绍吗? |
[03:45] | His pieces are fantastic. it’s just not really our style. | 他的作品很棒 不过不合我们的风格 |
[03:50] | No. we only like teeny-tiny furniture. | 当然 我们只喜欢小不拉叽的家具 |
[04:01] | This is the designer. this is aidan shaw. | 这位就是设计师艾登萧 |
[04:05] | Great stuff. | 东西很棒 |
[04:07] | ThanKs, man. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | – oak? – it’s mostly maple. | -橡木? -大部分是枫树 |
[04:13] | There we were. mostly maple and incredibly uncomfortable. | 当时真的是尴尬异常 |
[04:17] | – sorry, I didn’t get your names. – oh, i’m sorry. | -抱歉,我不知道你的名字 -抱歉 |
[04:20] | These are my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[04:23] | This is natasha, and this is… | 这是娜塔莎,这是… |
[04:28] | Shit. sorry, is that hot? | 糟了,抱歉,很烫吗? |
[04:30] | It ain’t cold. | 不冷就是了 |
[04:33] | – here. – no, I’ll… | -我帮你 -不用,我来… |
[04:35] | – we should put cold water on this. – ok. | -应该倒一点冷水 -好 |
[04:38] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[04:41] | ThanKs for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[04:44] | – they seem nice. – yeah, don’t they? | -他们挺友善的 -可不是? |
[04:47] | – where do you know them from? – from around. | -你怎么认识他们的? -朋友介绍 |
[04:52] | LiKe 100 years ago. | 好久以前了 |
[04:55] | It’s a past life. | 前辈子的事了 |
[05:01] | Two hours later, it was time for the opening-day party. | 两个小时后,开幕派对开始 |
[05:05] | It was lovely. caviar, silent auctions, and landmines. | 很温馨的派对 有鱼子酱、拍卖会和地雷 |
[05:10] | Where’s paul bunyan? | 伐树巨人在哪里? |
[05:13] | If you’re referring to my boyfriend – he’s doing business. | 要是你指的是我男朋友 他在做生意 |
[05:17] | ooh, he’s a big ‘un! where did he learn to whittle like that? | 他真是有头有脸 他在哪里学会刻木头的? |
[05:21] | How many drinks have you had? | 你喝了多少酒? |
[05:23] | Not nearly enough. | 称不上多 |
[05:34] | So… how are you? | 你好吗? |
[05:38] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[05:39] | And daniel boone, is he a nice guy? | 拓荒者布恩对你好吗? |
[05:43] | His name is aidan. | 他叫做艾登 |
[05:47] | – where is your sense of humor? – where is your wife? | -你的幽默感哪里去了? -你妻子哪里去了? |
[05:50] | Guarding her bid on the silent auction. she’s got her eye on a beige chair. | 她在拍卖会上竞标 她看中一张米色的椅子 |
[05:55] | Everything in my apartment is now beige. | 现在我家里所有东西 都是米色的 |
[05:58] | Beige is bullshit. | 米色烂死了 |
[06:01] | I thought you wanted beige. | 我以为你选择米色 |
[06:03] | Yeah, well… it doesn’t quite fit. | 对,结果很不搭 |
[06:08] | – have you got a smoke? – I quit. | -有没有烟? -我戒掉了 |
[06:10] | We always used to share a cigarette together. | 我们以前总是一起抽一根烟 |
[06:13] | We did a lot of things that were bad for me together. | 我们一起做过很多 对我无益的事 |
[06:16] | I have a secret to tell you. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[06:22] | It’s not working. i’m getting out. | 我的婚姻不美满,我要抽身了 |
[06:28] | If you know anyone who’s interested… | 要是你知道谁有兴趣… |
[06:31] | You should keep that to yourself. no one wants that information. | 你自己知道就好 没有人有兴趣 |
[06:45] | – big’s leaving his wife. – no! | -大人物要离婚了 -不会吧 |
[06:47] | – he told me at the furniture show. – what was he doing there? | -他在家具展上告诉我的 -他去那里做什么? |
[06:50] | – DrinKing and leaving his wife. – oh, my god. | -喝酒,离开他老婆 -我的天 |
[06:53] | – let’s just say it. you won. – was there a contest? | -姑且说你赢了 -这是个竞争吗? |
[06:55] | There’s always a contest with an ex. it’s called ”who’ll die Miserable?”. | 跟前任情人之间总是有竞争 叫做“看谁死得凄惨” |
[06:59] | – what did he say? – he said, ”it’s not working out.” | -他说了什么? -他说“婚姻不美满” |
[07:03] | Then he leaned in and said, ”if you know anyone who’s interested…” | 然后就靠过来说 “要是你知道谁有兴趣” |
[07:08] | You don’t know anyone who is interested. he’s married. | 没有人有兴趣,他已经结婚了 |
[07:13] | – i’m aware of that. – why is he telling you? | -我当然知道 -他为什么要告诉你? |
[07:15] | To save postage on his newsletter? | 才不用麻烦还要寄信? |
[07:18] | – what are you gonna do? – nothing. | -你要怎么做? -什么都不做 |
[07:20] | – she’s not gonna do anything. – you’re starting to bug me. | -她才不会理他 -你们让我开始烦躁了 |
[07:23] | How dare he say that to you? married men never leave their wives. | 他怎么敢那样对你说话? 已婚的男人是不会离开老婆的 |
[07:27] | Even if he did, I have no intention of doing anything for two reasons – | 就算他离开她 我也不会有所行动 |
[07:30] | I have a great boyfriend, and i’m not insane. | 第一,我有个很棒的男朋友 第二,我没发疯 |
[07:33] | Let’s order. what do winners order? | 我们来点餐,赢家要点什么? |
[07:37] | – didn’t you feel like punching him? – no. it was too sad or something. | -你不会想揍他一顿吗? -不,那太可悲了 |
[07:42] | – I would have punched him. – no, it is sad. | -换做是我一定会 -不,那太可悲了 |
[07:46] | How long has he been married? seven months? | 他结婚多久了?七个月? |
[07:48] | The seven-month itch. | 七个月就痒了 |
[07:50] | That’s what happens when people jump into relationships too quickly. | 太快投入一段感情的下场 |
[07:55] | I resent that. trey and I are nothing like big and natasha. | 我讨厌那样 我跟崔完全不像他们 |
[07:59] | Don’t listen to her. she’s mid-breaK-up. | 不要听她的,她快分手了 |
[08:01] | – ThanKs for the update. – trey and I really love each other. | -谢谢你提供最新情报 -崔和我真心相爱 |
[08:05] | Who wants to split a rubin? | 谁要跟我合点鲁宾三明治? |
[08:07] | I’m meeting his mother this week, and if all goes well… | 我这礼拜要跟他妈妈见面 要是一切顺利的话… |
[08:12] | If all goes well what? | 要是一切顺利的话? |
[08:14] | Trey is this close to proposing. I can feel it. | 崔就快要跟我求婚了 我可以感觉到 |
[08:17] | oh, my god. really? | 我的天,真的吗? |
[08:19] | You’ve just met. i’ve had pairs of pantyhose longer. | 你们认识的时间 比我的裤袜还短 |
[08:22] | It’s not logical. this is love. | 这不能以逻辑断定,这是爱 |
[08:25] | It’s not logical. it’s right, in my heart. I feel it’s right. | 我的感觉都对了 |
[08:29] | ok, whatever. | 好吧,随便你 |
[08:34] | So, how did he look? | 怎么样? |
[08:45] | ok. i’ll take it. | 我租了 |
[08:48] | As miranda looked around, she realized the contest was over. | 在米兰达看过公寓之后 她了解没有所谓的竞争 |
[08:53] | Steve was the ex that was going to die alone and miserable. | 史蒂夫将是 “死得凄惨”那一个 |
[08:56] | – you can’t live here. – it’s not that bad. | -你不能住在这里 -没那么糟糕 |
[09:01] | It’s not that bad? it’s the doorway to hell. | 没那么糟糕? 这简直是通往地狱之门 |
[09:04] | There’s gotta be a better place. i’ll help you look. | 一定有更好的地方,我帮你找 |
[09:07] | – guilt? – probably. | -罪恶感? -或许吧 |
[09:11] | I broke up with him, and he’s got no money, no savings, no nothing. | 我跟他分手,他没有钱 没有存款,一无所有 |
[09:16] | There should be a City-funded breaK-up housing for those in need. | 纽约市应该要成立分手之家 给那些有需要的人 |
[09:21] | Really? | 是吗? |
[09:22] | A big orphanage where old boyfriends could think about what they did wrong | 在那里前男友们可以反省 他们做错了什么 |
[09:28] | and cry themselves to sleep in a clean, safe environment. | 在干净安全的房间哭着入睡 |
[09:33] | You think you don’t really want him to move away? | 你是不是舍不得他搬走? |
[09:36] | It’s not that simple. | 不是那么简单 |
[09:38] | My head tells me it’s time for him to leave, but the idea of him | 我的理智告诉我 应该要他离开了 |
[09:41] | moving into a basement apartment in west shit street breaks my heart. | 不过想到他要搬到那样的地方 却让我心碎 |
[09:47] | It’s a common belief that women use the left, emotional side of their brain | 一般认为 女人习惯用管情绪的左脑思考 |
[09:52] | and men the right, more logical side. | 男人则是用管逻辑的右脑 |
[09:55] | But is it really that cut and dry? | 不过真的是天生如此吗? |
[09:57] | When it comes to affairs of the heart, | 当问题的出发点是感情 |
[09:59] | there’s a battle between what we know and what we feel. | 理智就得跟情感交战 |
[10:03] | What do you do in a situation | 当陷入这种 左脑与右脑的战争时 |
[10:05] | that leaps back and forth between the left and right side? | 你要怎么做? |
[10:08] | In relationships, is it smarter to follow your heart or your head? | 谈感情时,到底应顺从感觉 还是听从理智? |
[10:14] | This is trey when he graduated from medical school. | 这是崔从医学院毕业的照片 |
[10:17] | Later that week, charlotte met the head and heart of trey’s family – | 几天后 夏绿蒂会见崔家族的重心 |
[10:20] | his mother, bunny MaCDougal. | 他的母亲,邦妮麦克道格 |
[10:22] | Trey, you look so cute in a cap and gown! | 崔,你穿学士服好可爱 |
[10:26] | That was before we jumped in the fountain and hell broke loose. | 那是在我们跳进喷泉前拍的 |
[10:31] | What’s next – boy scout snaps? | 接下来呢? 卖童子军薄脆饼的照片? |
[10:32] | Count your blessings I didn’t bring the one on the bearskin rug. | 至少我没有把 熊皮地毯那一张带来 |
[10:36] | You’ll have to excuse her. she’s a bit of a camera nazi. | 请见谅,她根本是照相狂 |
[10:40] | If you insist on dragging us down memory lane, | 你要是坚持把我们 拖进时光隧道 |
[10:43] | I’m getting a real drink. ExCuse me, a glenlivet rocks, please. | 我就要喝点酒 抱歉,我要威士忌加冰 |
[10:47] | Maybe you should have a red wine instead. better for the heart. | 你应该点红酒,对心脏比较好 |
[10:52] | – all righty. – red wine. | -好的 -红酒 |
[10:54] | Thomas, we’d love some more nibbly cheese things. | 汤玛士 我们还要一点起司小点心 |
[10:58] | – very good, ma’am. – thank you. | -好的,女士 -谢谢你 |
[11:00] | He’s older than water, but never forgets a martini. | 他年岁有了 却不曾忘记我的马丁尼 |
[11:06] | – do you play tennis? – Mm-hm. | -你会打网球吗? -会 |
[11:09] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[11:12] | Join the club. | 加入俱乐部吧 |
[11:14] | – what are you two doing tonight? – we’ve got reservations at CloChe. | -你们两个今晚有什么计划? -我们要去克罗许吃晚餐 |
[11:19] | I was there last week. disappointing crab and the host was rude. | 我上礼拜去过了 蟹肉很难吃,服务很差 |
[11:26] | Maybe you should go to C?te basque instead. | 或许你们应该到巴斯克餐厅 |
[11:30] | All righty. | 好的 |
[11:31] | Charlotte was impressed with bunny’s technique. | 夏绿蒂惊讶于邦妮的小技巧 |
[11:34] | Trey had been looking forward to CloChe all week. | 崔已经期待了一个礼拜 到克罗许吃晚餐 |
[11:36] | Meanwhile, downtown, samantha was entertaining adam ball, a film editor | 在此同时,莎曼珊正在取悦 电影剪接师亚当巴尔 |
[11:42] | who made a living cutting coming attractions for film companies. | 他靠着剪接精彩片段 赚得可观收入 |
[11:47] | Coming. | 快来了 |
[11:48] | I’m coming. | 快出来了 |
[11:53] | oh, man! | 老天 |
[11:56] | You give good head. | 你很会口交 |
[12:03] | I’m dating a guy with the funkiest tasting spunk. | 我约会对象的精液难闻到不行 |
[12:13] | And she’s never coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[12:16] | Sorry, but who else can I talk to about this? | 我还能跟谁说? |
[12:19] | – might I suggest, no one? – you’re my girlfriends. help me. | -或许都不要说 -你们是我们的朋友,帮帮我 |
[12:22] | – have you ever had this problem? – not really. | -你们有过这样的困扰吗? -没有 |
[12:25] | But I have to admit it’s never been a trip to BasKin-Robins. | 那种滋味绝不好受 |
[12:29] | This guy is very sour. LiKe asparagus gone bad or something. | 这个男人的味道很酸 好像芦笋坏掉的味道 |
[12:33] | Can I CanCel my rice pudding? | 可以取消我的米布丁吗? |
[12:35] | Beautiful guy, great in bed, it’s so disappointing. | 很帅的男人,床上功夫惊人 却又令人扫兴 |
[12:38] | It’s like a bad bottle of beaujolais nouveau the first day of season. | 好像是品尝一瓶坏掉的红酒 |
[12:42] | It’s to do with nutrition. I once dated a smoker. it affected how his tasted. | 应该跟营养有关 抽烟的人味道也会改变 |
[12:47] | They should put that on the pack to cut back sales. | 烟盒应该印上这个标语 |
[12:50] | Maybe there’s something he could eat to make it sweeter. | 或许他可以吃些什么改变味道 |
[12:52] | – you should write to martha stewart. – dear martha, funky spunk, help! | -你应该写信给玛莎 -亲爱的玛莎,救救怪味精液 |
[12:56] | Dear funky spunk, try a hint of mint. | 亲爱的怪味精液 试试看微量的薄荷 |
[13:00] | It’s not just asparagus. it’s asparagus and something else. | 不只是芦笋味,还有些别的 |
[13:04] | I Know: clorox. | 我知道,还有高乐士清洁剂 |
[13:06] | – at least it’ll get your whites whiter. – this is serious. I almost gagged. | -至少会让你的白带更白 -这很严重,我差点噎死 |
[13:10] | – that is serious. – what am I gonna do? | -这很严重 -我该怎么办? |
[13:12] | – just don’t give him head again. – I never even thought of that. | -不要再帮他口交了 -我倒是没有想过 |
[13:16] | Casual head is back now?. | 你觉得无所谓? |
[13:18] | It’s fine. he’s healthy, and I don’t swallow. | 没关系,他很健康 我也不吞下去 |
[13:21] | As long as you and the center for disease control are fine with it. | 要是你跟疾病管制中心 都觉得无所谓的话 |
[13:25] | He loves getting head, but what man doesn’t? | 他喜欢口交 哪个男人不喜欢? |
[13:28] | If the Come-situation were reversed, do you think men would go near it? | 要是精液是女人的 男人会愿意接近吗? |
[13:33] | Maybe. lf it tasted like beer. | 或许吧,如果滋味像啤酒的话 |
[13:38] | Miranda came home to something that was even harder to swallow. | 稍晚,米兰达回家发现 更令人难以下咽的事 |
[13:42] | You have one new message. | 你有一通新留言 |
[13:46] | Hi. lf this is steve’s number… | 史蒂夫吗?我是玛拉 |
[13:48] | This is barbara. we met last night. i’m the advertising exec. | 我们昨晚见过面 我是点啤酒的广告公司主管 |
[13:54] | Steve, if this is you, call me. i’d love to go to a movie sometime. | 史蒂夫,听到的话回我电 我很乐意跟你去看电影 |
[14:00] | Today, 12:22 pm. | 今天中午十二点二十二分 |
[14:04] | And on an answering machine across town… | 在城市另一头的答录机上 |
[14:09] | You have one new message. | 你有一通新留言 |
[14:12] | Hi, it’s me. I need to talk to you about what I said the other day. | 是我,我需要跟你谈谈 我之前说过的事 |
[14:17] | It’s important. you know my cell number. | 很重要,你知道我手机号码 |
[14:20] | The right side of my brain told me to delete it. | 我的右脑告诉我将它删掉 |
[14:23] | But I left it. | 不过我留下来了 |
[14:25] | It’s important. you know my cell number. | 很重要,你知道我手机号码 |
[14:27] | Seven playbacks later, I invited an impartial judge. | 在播放了七次之后 我请来公正的法官 |
[14:30] | – well? – you should have punched him. | -怎么样? -你应该揍他 |
[14:32] | He wants to get back together, right? that’s the tone. | 他想要复合,对不对? 他说话的音调 |
[14:36] | The ”hi” and the ”it’s important”. is that what it means? | 那个“你好”和“很重要” |
[14:39] | We will never know. they still don’t know who killed kennedy. | 我们永远不会知道 就像是谁杀了甘迪 |
[14:44] | – what should I do? – it’s obvious what you want to do | -我应该怎么做? -你想要怎么做很明显 |
[14:48] | or you wouldn’t listen to it and what happened to the sane part of you? | 要不然你也不会听七次 理智的你跑哪里去了? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. after the fifth playback he got in a little. | 我不知道 放了五次后我的心就动摇了 |
[14:58] | – I hate my machine. – yeah. | -我讨厌答录机 -没错 |
[15:00] | I hate mine too. | 我也讨厌我的 |
[15:03] | Steve got a message from a girl desperate for him to go to a movie. | 有个女主管留言说 她很想跟史蒂夫约会 |
[15:07] | – already? he’s still on your CouCh. – I know. it’s amazing. | -真的?他还睡在你家呢 -我知道,真不可思议 |
[15:11] | A 34-year-old guy with no money and no place to live | 没有钱没有住处的 三十四岁老男人 |
[15:14] | because he’s single, he’s a CatCh. | 因为单身就很抢手 |
[15:16] | But a 34-year-old woman with a job and a great home | 有工作有房子的 三十四岁老女人 |
[15:19] | because she’s single, is considered tragic. | 因为单身所以可悲 |
[15:22] | Depressing. | 真令人沮丧 |
[15:24] | Let’s listen to that message again. | 我们再听一次留言 |
[15:27] | I’m deleting it. | 我就把它删掉 |
[15:28] | But it wasn’t that simple. | 不过没有这么简单 |
[15:30] | As soon as miranda left, my emotions overruled both sides of my brain. | 米兰达一走 我的情感就掩没我的左右脑 |
[15:37] | – hello? – it’s carrie. | -哪位? -我是凯莉 |
[15:39] | oh, hey. ThanKs for calling. | 你好,谢谢你打来 |
[15:43] | It’s about getting out of my marriage. | 我之前说我打算离婚 |
[15:46] | I didn’t know why I called or what I wanted, | 我不知道我为什么打电话 |
[15:49] | but suddenly my heart was racing. | 不过我的心狂跳不止 |
[15:52] | I thought about it, and it’s going to cost me a lot. | 我仔细思考过 赡养费将很可观 |
[15:57] | You should forget about what I said. | 当我没说过好了 |
[16:00] | I made my bed, I should lie in it. | 我自己闯的祸,自己负责 |
[16:05] | You do that. | 没错 |
[16:08] | It was what I needed. A shock treatment to joit me back to sanity. | 我需要的就是这个 把我拉回现实的冲击 |
[16:15] | – you have cracks. – ExCuse me? | -你有裂缝 -你说什么? |
[16:20] | The ceiling. | 天花板 |
[16:24] | How long have they been there? | 出现多久了? |
[16:26] | – just three years. – oh, just three years? | -三年而已 -三年还而已? |
[16:32] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but this place could use a little work. | 不要误会 不过你这里需要整修 |
[16:37] | I can’t afford it. | 我负担不起 |
[16:38] | – you got 8,000 bucks worth of shoes. – I needed those. | -你有价值八千块的鞋 -那是我需要的 |
[16:44] | You could do little things – plaster, strip the floors… | 可以做些小工程 上灰泥,重铺地板 |
[16:48] | You have no idea how beautiful it would be if we took it down a level. | 你不知道小小整修后会多漂亮 |
[16:54] | I don’t know how to do that stuff. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[16:56] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:58] | – let me strip your floors. – isn’t that a lot of work? | -让我帮你铺地板 -这个工程不是很浩大吗? |
[17:01] | No. lt’ll just take a day. you won’t know i’m here. | 只要一天 你根本不会知道我在工作 |
[17:05] | Sure? really? | 确定吗?真的吗? |
[17:07] | A special lady needs a special home. | 特别的女孩需要特别的房子 |
[17:15] | Here am I with a guy who wanted to make my home better. | 我身边的男人 想让我的家更美好 |
[17:18] | Somewhere out there was a guy who wanted to pull it apart. | 而远处那人却想破坏这一切 |
[17:22] | It wasn’t a left or right-brainer, it was a no-brainer. | 这不是使用左脑右脑的问题 这根本就是有没有大脑 |
[17:26] | – tell me why we’re here again. – i’m making an effort to eat better. | -我们为什么要到这里来? -我要吃得健康一点 |
[17:29] | After a browse on the healthysperm.Com web page, | 在搜寻过健康精液网站之后 |
[17:33] | Samantha invited adam ball to dinner. | 莎曼珊邀亚当吃晚餐 |
[17:36] | ok, here are your wheat grass shots. | 这是你们的麦芽草汁 |
[17:41] | I’ll be right back with the menus. | 我马上拿菜单过来 |
[17:50] | – I can’t drink that. – try it. it’s very good for you. | -我不想喝 -喝喝看,这对你很好 |
[17:55] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[18:12] | That shit is funky! | 这玩意味道真奇怪 |
[18:14] | Samantha fought the urge not to tell adam ball he didn’t know from funky. | 莎曼珊很想告诉亚当 什么味道才真的奇怪 |
[18:19] | How long does it take for wheat grass to work into your system? | 麦芽草汁要多久奏效? |
[18:25] | – hard to say. – ballpark. | -很难说 -大约估计一下 |
[18:28] | An hour and a half. | 一个半小时 |
[18:31] | We should order. | 我们来点餐吧 |
[18:33] | An hour and a half, two wheat grass shots | 一个半小时后 |
[18:35] | and a ginger-melon smoothie later, | 吃完了麦芽草汁和甜瓜 |
[18:37] | I’m coming. | 我要出来了 |
[18:38] | I’m coming. | 我要出来了 |
[18:43] | Man, man, man, you give good head. | 老天,你真棒 |
[18:51] | oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[18:57] | What? you don’t like your salad? | 怎么了?不喜欢你的沙拉? |
[18:59] | No. the dressing’s a tad…something. | 不喜欢,沙拉酱有一点怪… |
[19:03] | ExCuse me, i’d like to change this for the rucola and endive. | 抱歉,我想换芦荟和莴苣 |
[19:08] | You should try the tomato basil. it’s sweeter. | 你应该试试番茄罗勒 比较甜美 |
[19:11] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | – mom was quite taken with you. – she is? | -妈妈很喜欢你 -真的吗? |
[19:20] | Why wouldn’t she be? you’re exquisite. | 为什么会不喜欢?你很完美 |
[19:24] | You are a dream come true. | 就像从梦境中走出来的 |
[19:28] | Charlotte knew this was the moment, | 夏绿蒂知道这一刻就要来临 |
[19:30] | that magic moment where trey was going to ask her to be his wife. | 崔就要向她求婚了 |
[19:35] | – charlotte. – yes? | -夏绿蒂 -什么事? |
[19:40] | – tomato and basil? – yes. | -番茄罗勒? -是的 |
[19:46] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[19:47] | Doesn’t this look like a little plate of heaven? | 这看起来真美味 |
[19:51] | This basil is perfection. | 罗勒真是完美 |
[19:54] | What is it about you charlotte? you always know just what I want. | 夏绿蒂,你怎么办到的? 总是知道我要的是什么 |
[20:02] | – maybe we should get married. – all righty. | -或许我们应该结婚 -好的 |
[20:13] | – i’m engaged. – oh, my god. really? | -我订婚了 -老天,真的吗? |
[20:16] | – that’s wonderful, sweetie. – I proposed to myself. | -太棒了,亲爱的 -我跟我自己求婚 |
[20:21] | – what? – yes. | -什么? -没错 |
[20:23] | I suggested he have a tomato salad, then I suggested we get married. | 我建议他吃番茄沙拉 然后建议我们结婚 |
[20:28] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[20:29] | ”all righty.” | “好的” |
[20:33] | ”all righty”? he said, ”all righty”? | 他说“好的”? |
[20:36] | The upsetting thing is proposing to a guy who says ”all righty”. | 你向一个说“好的”的男人 求婚才是令人沮丧 |
[20:40] | Stop. | 不要再说了 |
[20:42] | – all righty. – I was the one supposed to say yes. | -好的 -我应该是说好的那一个 |
[20:45] | – who cares about those stupid rules? – I do. | -谁在乎那些无谓的规则? -我在乎 |
[20:49] | You’re overreacting. you love trey, right? | 你反应过度了 你爱崔,对不对? |
[20:52] | And you want to marry him, right? | 你想要嫁给他,对吧? |
[20:55] | Yes, but there was no kneeling. | 但是他没有跪下来 |
[20:59] | There was no ring, no nothing. | 没有戒指,什么都没有 |
[21:02] | This is an awful engagement story. what am I supposed to tell my kids? | 这真是一个糟透了的求婚故事 我要怎么告诉我的小孩? |
[21:07] | Mommy really wanted to get married, so daddy said, ”all righty”. | 妈妈想结婚,爸爸说“好的” |
[21:12] | So unromantic. | 真是不浪漫 |
[21:28] | Steve? the dog! | 史蒂夫?你的狗 |
[21:38] | Steve. it’s 4:00 am. | 史蒂夫,现在是凌晨四点 |
[21:47] | Miranda realized he was with the girl executive. | 米兰达知道他跟女主管在一起 |
[21:50] | It was officially over. she finally got it into her head. | 他们之间正式结束了 她终于领悟到这一点 |
[22:08] | – morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[22:10] | – I took the dog out already. – ThanKs. I was… | -我带狗散过步了 -谢谢,我… |
[22:13] | There’s coffee, and I CirCled a bunch of apartments that sound good. | 咖啡在这里 我帮你找了几间不错的公寓 |
[22:19] | I’ll get out of here today. ThanKs for letting me sleep on your CouCh. | 我今天应该会搬出去 谢谢你让我睡在沙发上 |
[22:24] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:37] | I think we did pretty good. | 我们处理得很好 |
[22:41] | We did us proud. | 我为我们感到骄傲 |
[22:43] | Steve… | 史蒂夫… |
[22:46] | – never mind. – what? | -没什么 -什么事? |
[22:49] | I was gonna say, ”keep in touch”, but that would be weird. | 我本来要说“保持联络” 不过太奇怪了 |
[22:55] | I guess we could do that. | 我想我们可以的 |
[23:25] | Aidan. | 艾登 |
[23:35] | You said I wouldn’t be bothered. i’m bothered. | 你说我不会被打扰 但我确实被打扰了 |
[23:38] | – it’s too loud? – yeah. i’ve got a deadline. | -太大声了吗? -对,我在赶稿 |
[23:42] | – go to my house. – no, I can’t write there. | -到我家去 -不,我在那里无法写作 |
[23:45] | Pete’s jumping all over me. he’s deleting things. | 皮特会在我身边跳来跳去 |
[23:49] | I’m leaving. i’ll be at the stanhope hotel. | 我要离开到史坦霍普饭店 |
[23:52] | – at least let me pay for it. – no, I got it. | -至少让我付钱 -不用了,我来就好 |
[23:56] | This is why I don’t do home repairs. unforeseen costs. | 我不整修家里就是这个原因 很多预期之外的费用 |
[24:01] | You’ll love these floors. | 你会喜欢这个地板的 |
[24:02] | Mom was beside herself. she demanded your address… | 妈妈擅作主张 |
[24:07] | – …so she could send flowers. – that’s nice. | 她要你的地址以便送你花 |
[24:09] | Charlotte had done the impossible in new york. | 很窝心 |
[24:12] | She was engaged to her heart’s desire. | 夏绿蒂完成不可能的任务 她跟心上人订了婚 |
[24:14] | Unfortunately, she couldn’t get the way it happened out of her head. | 但她却忘不了求婚的经过 |
[24:17] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[24:19] | I think we should stop here for a minute. | 我想我们应该在这里 停留一会儿 |
[24:25] | Maybe we should go in and find you the most beautiful ring they have. | 我们应该进去 帮你挑个漂亮的戒指 |
[24:30] | All righty. | 好的 |
[24:33] | From that moment on, charlotte would tell everyone | 从那一刻开始 夏绿蒂可以昭告天下 |
[24:36] | that in front of tiffany’s, out of nowhere, trey popped the question. | 就在蒂芬妮前面 崔提出了那个问题 |
[24:41] | And she said, ”all righty”. | 然后她说“好的” |
[24:57] | I’m not really in the mood for that tonight. | 我今晚不想这样 |
[25:00] | Come on, baby, you give the greatest head. please. | 别这样,宝贝,你最棒了 |
[25:04] | – it’s not gonna happen. – why? what’s the problem? | -不可能的 -为什么?有什么问题吗? |
[25:10] | Well, Adam… | 亚当,是这样的… |
[25:13] | – you’ve got funky tasting spunk. – what? | -你的精液有怪味 -什么? |
[25:17] | You heard me. your spunk is funky. | 你听到了,你的精液有怪味 |
[25:20] | – my spunk? – come, spooge, jiz, joy juice. FunKy. | -我的精液? -对,精液有怪味 |
[25:25] | I’ve heard bad excuses for not giving head, but this one takes the CaKe. | 我听过千奇百怪不口交的藉口 这一个最奇怪 |
[25:29] | – ExCuse me? – you’re a two blow job chick. | -你说什么? -你真是吊人胃口 |
[25:33] | They’re in the coming attractions but i’ll never see them in the movie. | 你把正片没有的口交镜头 放在预告片中 |
[25:37] | I resent that. I love giving head. | 我也不喜欢这样,我喜欢口交 |
[25:40] | Then give me a little BJ. up and down a couple of times, it’s easy. | 那就快点就位 上上下下来回几趟就成了 |
[25:44] | You men have no idea what we’re dealing with down there. | 你们男人不知道我们的辛苦 |
[25:48] | Teeth placement, jaw stress, suction, and gag reflex, | 牙齿要放对位,下颚紧绷 吸吮和快室息的感觉 |
[25:52] | all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe. easy? | 在上上下下之际 还要一边呻吟呼吸,简单吗? |
[25:57] | Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothin’. | 亲爱的,不是你想的那么容易 |
[26:01] | Now, having said all that, | 说了这么多 |
[26:05] | with the right man it can be fabulous. | 你这么正点的男人 |
[26:09] | That is, unless the man has spunk that’s like the rotten egg buffet. | 精液却有像烂鸡蛋般的怪味 |
[26:15] | Come on, it can’t be that bad. | 拜托,没那么糟吧 |
[26:21] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我跟你打个商量 |
[26:24] | You try it. | 你试吃看看 |
[26:26] | If you’re fine with it, i’ll be fine with it. | 要是你无所谓,我也无所谓 |
[26:30] | I can’t do that. it’s gay. | 我办不到,那是同性恋 |
[26:34] | It’s not gay, if it’s you. | 如果是你自己的就不算 |
[26:37] | TaKe it or leave it. | 要不要随便你 |
[26:39] | Ten minutes later, samantha learnt how far men would go for a blow job. | 十分钟后,莎曼珊见识到 男人有多喜欢口交 |
[26:47] | I’m fine with it. | 我可以接受 |
[26:52] | Samantha kept her word. | 莎曼珊信守承诺 |
[26:55] | She gave him head, but her heart wasn’t in it. | 她帮他口交,却一点都不享受 |
[27:07] | – hello? – it’s me. | -哪位? -是我 |
[27:09] | – i’m in the lobby. – how did you know I was here? | -我在大厅 -你怎么知道我在这里? |
[27:11] | – that guy at your plaCe… – you called my house again? | -在你公寓那个家伙… -你又打电话去我家? |
[27:15] | – I have to talk to you. – I have to talk to you too. stay there. | -我得跟你谈谈 -我也是,我马上下去 |
[27:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:36] | – this is not the lobby. – have a drink. | -这不是大厅 -喝一杯 |
[27:39] | What are you doing, calling my house, following me to hotels? | 你这是做什么?打电话到我家 跟踪我到饭店? |
[27:42] | Could you sit down for one minute and listen to me? | 你能不能坐下来听我说? |
[27:46] | Please. one minute. | 给我一分钟就好 |
[27:51] | I don’t have time. I have a boyfriend and a deadline, | 我没有时间 我有男朋友,还要赶稿 |
[27:54] | and you have a wife and a drinking problem. | 而你有老婆,还有酗酒问题 |
[27:56] | – i’m not drunk. – then what is your excuse? | -我没有醉 -那你有什么藉口? |
[27:58] | Slow down, I can’t think. | 不要急,我无法思考 |
[28:06] | – I was an asshole the other day. – yes. | -前几天我很过分 -没错 |
[28:10] | When I said I was leaving, you didn’t say anything. I got nervous, so… | 当我说我要离开 你却无动于衷,我很紧张 |
[28:14] | So, what? | 什么? |
[28:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | This has to stop – flirting, jerking me around, calling my boyfriend. | 你不能再对我调情,耍得我 团团转,打电话给我男朋友 |
[28:24] | He doesn’t know about you, and I don’t want him to. | 他不知道你是谁 我不想告诉他 |
[28:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:29] | Go, lie in your beige bed. | 回家睡在米色床上吧 |
[28:41] | Carrie, wait, wait. | 凯莉,等一下 |
[28:43] | I haven’t explained this very well. wait a minute. listen. | 我是来做进一步解释的 等一下,听我说 |
[28:47] | The thing is, fuck, I miss you. | 事实是…我想你 |
[28:50] | Too bad. | 太迟了 |
[28:52] | – do not come in here. – I have to talk to you. | -不要进来 -我得跟你谈谈 |
[28:56] | What? what is it you have to say? | 谈什么?有什么好谈的? |
[28:59] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[29:03] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[29:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:09] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[29:15] | My mind was yelling how angry I was, but my heart… | 我的心呐喊着我有多愤怒 但是我的心却… |
[29:21] | Fuck me. | 跟我上床 |
[29:42] | And just like that I lost my head. | 就这样,我失去了理智 |