时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | one of the best things abouit being in a great relationship | 男女间交往的最美境界 |
[00:50] | is feeling comfortable enouigh to leave it for an evening. | 就是任何一个晚上离开 也不会感到愧疚 |
[00:56] | What do youi girls do when youi get together? | 你们几个手帕之交聚在一起时 都在做什么? |
[00:59] | The uisuial stuiff – braid ouir hair, crank calls, and that weekend stuiff. | 还不就是那些老套 好比编辫子、讲电话等等 |
[01:06] | Youi don’t talk abouit the boys? | -你们不会讨论男人吗? |
[01:08] | I can’t lie. | -我不能说谎 |
[01:10] | Sometimes there is talk of the boys. | -我们有时是会谈论男人 |
[01:13] | Men’s greatest fear. | -男人最怕这个 |
[01:15] | – I thouight it was hair loss. – no problem here. | -我还以为这会让你们落发呢 -没问题 |
[01:18] | – I can tell. – feel free to pass that on to the gals. | -看得出来 -你大可告诉你的姐妹 |
[01:21] | I’ll try to work that into the conversation. | 我会努力把它插进话题里 |
[01:28] | – goodbye. – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:34] | EB white said no one shouild come to new york uinless they’re luicky. | 伊比怀特曾说过能到纽约的人 都是幸运儿 |
[01:38] | I was. I had an amazing boyfriend who had all his hair, good friends… | 我也曾交过一个毛发茂密 可以谈心的男友 |
[01:51] | …and a married ex-boyfriend I had slept with a week ago. | 一个星期前 我还和这个已婚的前男友上床 |
[01:59] | May I juist say, ”Wow!” | 我只能说“令人惊叹” |
[02:02] | What can I say? i’ve arrived! | 我又成功了 |
[02:05] | Samantha had invited uis to celebrate | 莎曼珊邀我们庆祝她乔迁新居 |
[02:07] | her new apartment, three new clients | |
[02:09] | and her general fabuilouisness. | 以及她和三位新客户的交往 |
[02:11] | Who knew this existed | 有谁会想得到 |
[02:13] | in the meatpacking district. | 这是在肉品加工区? |
[02:15] | Juist yards away from decaying cows. | 而且不远处就有腐烂的牛肉 |
[02:18] | – homemade baby quiiche. – youi made these? | -这是自制的鲜乳蛋饼 -这是你做的? |
[02:21] | No! I had them delivered, | 不,这是我找人送来的 |
[02:23] | along with dinner, the wine | 还有晚餐、红酒 |
[02:25] | and DVD of ”an affair to remember” that we’re watching later, druink. | 和“金玉盟”的DVD 等我们稍后喝醉了再来看 |
[02:28] | – youi can get dvds delivered? – I uised this new delivery service. | -你可以叫他们送DVD? |
[02:31] | Anything youi want they bring within an houir. | -我常利用这种到府服务 任何东西都会在一小时内送到 |
[02:35] | Anything? | 什么都行吗? |
[02:37] | – last night I ordered condoms. – youi didn’t fuick the delivery guiy! | -昨天晚上我还订了保险套 -你没上那个送货员吧? |
[02:41] | No, john, the hot guiy from the gym. | 没有,那是健身房的职员约翰 |
[02:44] | The condoms came faster than he did! | 保险套胀大的速度比他快多了 |
[02:47] | There’s an ad-slogan. | 这句用来做广告标语不错 |
[02:48] | Ladies, we have it all – | 我们等于拥有了一切 |
[02:51] | great apartments, jobs, | 华宅、出色的工作 |
[02:53] | friends, and sex… | 优秀的朋友、完美的性生活 |
[02:55] | We can have quiiche delivered and eat it too. | 还可以找人送鲜奶蛋饼吃 |
[02:57] | At my age, my mother had three kids | 我妈在我这个年纪却得服侍 |
[03:00] | and a druink huisband. | 三个小鬼和一个醉醺醺的老公 |
[03:01] | – youi juist have three druink friends. – by choice. | -你现在有三个醉醺醺的朋友 -这是我自愿的 |
[03:05] | Having it all really means having someone special to share it with. | 拥有一切就意味 必须有人分享 |
[03:09] | Please. that’s so barney. | 拜托,别这么敏感好吗? |
[03:12] | I’m sorry. my life wasn’t complete uintil I met trey. | 抱歉,但在遇到崔之前 我的生命真的不完整 |
[03:16] | And trey’s mom is so great. | 他的母亲更是没话说 |
[03:19] | Youi’ll meet her at the engagement party she’s throwing for uis. | 你们会在她为我们办的 订婚喜宴上看到她 |
[03:22] | Youi will love her. | 你们一定会爱上她 |
[03:24] | Do youi see uis manhattan? we have it all. | 曼哈顿的市民看到没有? 我们拥有了一切 |
[03:27] | – fuick youi! – youi wish. | -去你的 -你想得美 |
[03:33] | Carrie, go home. I can take care of this. | 凯莉你走吧,我自会处理 |
[03:36] | Three houirs later, deborah kerr had revealed her secret to cary grant, | 三小时后黛博拉寇儿 终于向卡来葛伦吐露了秘密 |
[03:41] | and i’d still told no one mine. | 我却还没说出我的秘密 |
[03:45] | – I slept with big last week. – youi’re having an affair? | -我上星期和大人物上床 -你们在搞婚外情? |
[03:49] | No, no affair. juist one night, and it is not happening again. | 那不是婚外情,只是一夜情 以后不会再发生了 好吧 |
[03:57] | – please don’t tell the others. – ok. | -别告诉夏绿蒂和米兰达 -好 |
[04:02] | I am awfuil. | 我真是糟透了 |
[04:05] | I have this great boyfriend. I don’t know what I was doing. | 我现在有这么好的男朋友 真不知道我哪根筋不对 |
[04:09] | Nothing men haven’t been doing for centuiries. | 男人还不是做了好几世纪 |
[04:13] | Was it good? | 感觉好吗? |
[04:19] | It was great, and it’s not happening again. | 棒透了,但它绝不会再发生 |
[04:22] | Got it. plates. | 我懂了,洗碗 |
[04:30] | How can it feel so good when it’s so bad? | 我们的情况这么糟 感觉怎么可能那么好? |
[04:33] | They design it that way. | 老天就是这么设计男人女人的 |
[04:35] | Big and I… we have this thing. | 我和大人物配合得…天衣无缝 |
[04:40] | It’s all abouit the pheromones. we’re juist animals reacting to smells. | 这完全是费洛蒙使然 动物都会对气味产生回应 |
[04:44] | I have a great boyfriend with all his hair, waiting for me, who smells great. | 但是我现在的男友 也一样毛发茂密、气味迷人 |
[04:50] | Aidan hasn’t said ”i love youi” yet. | 别这样苛责自己 艾登还没开口说爱你 |
[04:52] | – until then, youi’re a free agent. – the ruiles according to samantha? | -在此之前你都是自由之身 -游戏规则是你定的吗? |
[04:56] | I’m more old-fashioned than youi think. | 我比你想像得还守旧吧? |
[04:59] | I don’t wanna be a free agent. | 问题是我不想做自由之身 |
[05:04] | Don’t youi wanna juidge me, juist a little bit? | 难道你不想审判我一下? |
[05:08] | Not my style. | 这不是我的为人 |
[05:16] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[05:20] | Hang on. | 来了 |
[05:27] | Hi. god, I missed youi. | 老天,我好想你 |
[05:30] | Youi gotta go see the girls more often. | 以后还想和你的姐妹打混吗? |
[05:36] | Come on. | 过来 |
[05:39] | Suiddenly I felt safe again. it had all juist been a bad dream. | 我突然间又有了安全感 一切就像是噩梦一场 |
[05:44] | As long as I was near aidan, it wouild all be ok. | 我只要在艾登身边 就一切都没事 |
[05:49] | Until the morning. | 直到这个早上 |
[05:51] | Why do youi have to go to pennsylvania today? | 你为何非要今天去宾州不可? |
[05:53] | See that chair? it’s got owners that miss it very muich. | 这张椅子有买家了 他们很想念这张椅子 |
[05:58] | Go tomorrow. come on, stay. | 明天再去,今天留下 |
[06:02] | – i’ll make youi cookies. – youi don’t cook. | -我做饼干给你吃 -你又不下厨 |
[06:05] | I’ll buiy youi cookies. come on, stay. | 我可以买给你,留下嘛 |
[06:08] | It’s juist for a couiple of days. youi gotta have stuiff youi wanna do. | 我只去几天 你一定也有你想做的事 |
[06:16] | What I needed to do was not be alone. | 我想做的事就是不要独处 |
[06:19] | Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[06:38] | Downtown, samantha woke uip to discover she did have it all. | 莎曼珊起床时发现 她真的拥有了一切 |
[06:41] | Incluiding the flui. | 包括流行性感冒 |
[06:50] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[06:58] | She never wanted a man arouind in the morning, uintil she needed one. | 莎曼珊只有在需要的时候 才想一早看到周围有男人围绕 |
[07:02] | – john? – it’s samantha. | 约翰?我是莎曼珊 |
[07:06] | Jones. | 约翰 |
[07:08] | From the gym. | 我们是在健身房认识的 |
[07:10] | Yeah, right. | 没错,那就是我 |
[07:12] | I wondered if youi might be able to drop by on youir way to work. | 你今早上班时 能不能顺道经过我家? |
[07:19] | Honey, I can hardly blow my nose, let alone blow youi. | 我连擤鼻涕都没力气了 哪有力气帮你吹箫 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I wouildn’t want youi to get sick, either. | 没错,我也不希望你生病 |
[07:33] | Later, in the bridal registry department at bergdorf goodman, | 稍后在柏格朵夫家饰用品的 新婚用品区内 |
[07:37] | Charlotte discovered, she wanted it all, and more. | 夏绿蒂发现 她几乎想把整家店买下 |
[07:40] | – $1,300. – yes. we do very well with it. | -一千三百美元? -是的,我们的做工很细 |
[07:45] | – it’s really beauitifuil. – yes. | -那真的好美 -没错 |
[07:48] | It’ll look lovely uinder the noodles we’ll have to eat | 用它来盛面是不错 |
[07:52] | duie to my ouitstanding loans. | 但我买它就必须负债了 |
[07:55] | No, not that face. | 别摆这个表情好吗? |
[08:00] | All right. lf it’s what youi want. | 好吧,你想要就买吧 |
[08:02] | I’m too crazy abouit youi to say no. | 谁叫我无法拒绝你 |
[08:09] | I gotta get back to the hospital. | 我得回医院去了 |
[08:12] | – did youi do a guiest list for the party? – oh, right. | -你拟好宾客的名单了吗? -对了 |
[08:18] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[08:25] | Sweetie? what’s this? | 亲爱的,这是什么? |
[08:30] | Prenuiptial agreements. standard. everyone in the family has one. | 这只是个例行的婚前协定 家里的人都有一份 |
[08:35] | Youi sign on page fouir. feel free to have youir lawyer look it over. | 你在第四张上签名 可以先请律师帮你看过 |
[08:40] | I’ll call youi later. | 我稍后再和你联络 |
[08:48] | This looks normal. | 这是很正规的协议书 |
[08:50] | Charlotte wasted no time having a lawyer look it over. | 夏绿蒂当下就找律师 帮她看过这份文件 |
[08:53] | We’re not married yet, and already we’re talking abouit divorce. | 可是我们还没结婚 就要先谈离婚的问题吗? |
[08:57] | A lot of people do prenuips. | 很多人都会做婚前协议的 |
[08:59] | Marriage is suipposed to be abouit love and happiness. | 婚姻代表的应该是爱和幸福吧 |
[09:02] | – and the protection of assets. – that is so uinromantic. | -还涉及财产的保护 -这太不浪漫了 |
[09:05] | And necessary. 50 per cent of marriages end in divorce. | 但是这很必要 有半数的婚姻都以离婚收场 |
[09:08] | There it is again – divorce. | 她又提离婚了 |
[09:10] | I’m suire youi’ll live happily ever after, buit I wouildn’t marry withouit this. | 我相信你们会永浴爱河 但是没有协定我可不会结婚 |
[09:15] | I’m safe. what’s he gonna take from me – shoes? | 这对我倒是无伤 难道他要拿我的鞋子不成? |
[09:18] | Maybe I do need one. | 或许我真需要一份协定 |
[09:20] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:21] | This is uinuisuial. he has youi on a vesting scheduile. | 这份权益表就不寻常了 |
[09:24] | For every five years youi’re married, youi get a percentage of $500,000. | 你只要一结婚 每五年就会得到五十万美元 |
[09:29] | I’m only worth $500,000. | 我只值五十万美元吗? |
[09:32] | – over 30 years. – maybe that’s youir wholesale price. | -超过三十年就可观了 -也许那是批发价 |
[09:36] | If youi have any boys, youi’ll get another 100 grand. | 如果你生下男孩 还会得到额外的十万 |
[09:40] | How muich for girls? | 生女孩有多少钱? |
[09:45] | – nada. – that’s bad buisiness. | -一毛都没有 -这门生意真不划算 |
[09:47] | I can’t sign that. I can’t marry someone knowing they feel this way. | 我不能签 也不能嫁给有这种想法的人 |
[09:52] | This is juist their opening offer. it’s standard to negotiate. | 这只是个建议表 我们还可以和他们谈判 |
[09:56] | I can’t even buiy stuiff on sale. | 连低价促销的东西我都不买的 |
[09:58] | Talk to trey. i’m suire his lawyers will take care of this. | 你去跟崔谈谈 他的律师一定会处理 |
[10:02] | Working over luinch? the new york office is touigher than ouirs. | 吃午餐还要谈工作? 看来纽约分公司比我们还辛苦 |
[10:06] | George, this is carrie and charlotte. george works in ouir chicago office. | 乔治,她们是凯莉和夏绿蒂 乔治是芝加哥分公司的人 |
[10:11] | I’m taking depositions and restauirant recommendations | 我专门为时髦的纽约人 |
[10:14] | from hip and trendy new yorkers. | 立切结书并推荐餐厅 |
[10:16] | – youi’re hip and trendy? – george is from chicago. | -你是时髦的纽约人? -乔治是芝加哥人 |
[10:20] | – so it’s good? – it’s fantastic. | -案子谈得顺利吗? -非常顺利 |
[10:22] | I hope the place tomorrow lives uip to youir standards. | 希望明天能达到你的标准 |
[10:25] | – i’m suire it will be great. – i’ll drop by youir office later. | -我相信会的 -我稍后会去你的公司 |
[10:29] | – ok. – nice meeting youi, ladies. | -好 -很荣幸能认识两位 |
[10:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:33] | Well, well, well, they suire grow ’em cuite in the midwest. | 中西部的男人还真可爱 |
[10:36] | I know. we have a date. | 没错,我们以前交往过 |
[10:39] | Find ouit how muich he pays for boys before youi get attached. | 在你付出真心之前 先看清楚他给侍者多少小费 |
[10:44] | 24 houirs, three degrees of fever and two pages of her black book later, | 抱着高烧与黑名单上的男性 缠斗了24小时之后 |
[10:48] | Samantha was no closer to closing her deal. | 莎曼珊还是没达成协议 |
[10:51] | Why don’t youi go fuick youirself. I won’t be doing it again…ever. | 你搞你自己吧 我不会再和你有牵扯 |
[10:57] | Samantha was discovering it was easier to find a guiy to screw her | 她发现要找个人做爱很容易 |
[11:01] | than one who’d screw in her cuirtain rod. | 却没有人肯帮她锁窗帘杆 |
[11:03] | She wasn’t the only one who needed a fix. | 但需要调适的人不只是她 |
[11:05] | I did everything I couild to keep buisy uintil aidan came back. | 那天在艾登回来之前 我尽量找事让自己忙 |
[11:09] | I re-arranged my sweaters, defrosted my fridge… | 我重新整理毛衣、帮冰箱除霜 |
[11:21] | broke into my emergency hidden stash, and thouight abouit choices. | 在我翻出紧急用的收藏时 就考虑做个抉择 |
[11:26] | Modern women have been told that we can be anything we want – | 现代女性认为 我们大可做自己想做的事 |
[11:31] | an astronauit, the head of an internet company, a stay-at-home mom. | 不论是太空人、网路公司主管 或是家庭主妇都一样 |
[11:35] | There aren’t any ruiles. choices are endless. | 没有规则可言 你有无限的选择空间 |
[11:38] | And apparently, they can all be delivered to youir door. | 显然这些也都可以送货到府 |
[11:41] | Is it possible that we’ve gotten so spoiled by choices | 但我们是否因为有了太多选择 |
[11:45] | that we’ve become uinable to make one? | 反而无所适从? |
[11:47] | That we know that once youi choose something, | 我们知道一旦选择了某样东西 |
[11:50] | one man, one great apartment, one amazing job, | 一个男人、一栋华宅 一份令人钦羡的工作 |
[11:53] | another option goes away? | 就会丧失另一个选择权 |
[11:56] | Are we a generation who can’t choose juist one from coluimn ‘a’? | 我们这个世代是否 无法做出明确的选择? |
[12:00] | Did we have too muich to handle, or was samantha right? | 是我们要面对的太多? |
[12:03] | Can we have it all? | 还是真能够拥有一切? |
[12:06] | Two houirs later, I had filed every article i’d ever written, | 两小时后我把我写的所有文章 加以归档 |
[12:10] | buit I couildn’t file away what had happened with big. | 但仍无法将我与大人物的插曲 抛诸脑后 |
[12:13] | I made a choice. | 我就做了一个抉择… |
[12:17] | I called him. | 打电话给他 |
[12:23] | – yeah? – it’s me, carrie. | -你好? -是我凯莉 |
[12:26] | Jesuis, carrie. how are youi? | 凯莉,你好吗? |
[12:29] | I’m good, fine. ok. | 我很好 |
[12:32] | We need to talk abouit what happened. | 我们得谈谈上次发生的事 |
[12:34] | – right now? – yes. rationally and right now. | -现在吗? -没错,我们得理智的谈清楚 |
[12:38] | – apparently youi’re the boss. – it was juist a physical thing. | -就依你的吧 -这完全是肉体关系 |
[12:43] | We gave in to ouir baser instincts, shit happens, blah blah blah. | 我们向卑微的本能让步 事情才会搞得一团糟 |
[12:46] | – are youi wearing glasses? – no. | -你有戴眼镜吗? -没有 |
[12:49] | – youi souind like youi are. – it can’t happen. youi’re married. | -你听起来很像戴了眼镜 -不能再有第二次,你有家室 |
[12:53] | I’m aware of that. buit it was pretty fuicking amazing, wasn’t it? | 我知道 但是这个经验很美妙吧? |
[12:59] | That is so not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[13:01] | We’re intelligent beings. we have to learn to rise above the physical stuiff. | 我们是万物之灵 必须要超越肉体 |
[13:05] | Youi can learn to do that? | 你做得到吗? |
[13:08] | Apparently we couildn’t. | 显然我们都没办法 |
[13:10] | Next time we’re going to a hotel. | 我们下次得上旅馆 |
[13:13] | I can smell the guiy on youir sheets. | 我能在你的床单上闻出 另一个男人的味道 |
[13:16] | Woodchips and paco rabanne. | 有木屑和女人的香水味 |
[13:18] | He doesn’t wear cologne. | 他没擦古龙水 |
[13:21] | Maybe he shouild. | 他应该擦的 |
[13:22] | By the way, there will be no next time. | 我们不会有下一次了 |
[13:26] | This is gonna be like ”the bridges of madison avenuie”. | 这就像“麦迪逊之桥” |
[13:28] | A brief affair i’ll write abouit to my grandchildren. | 我会在信里写下这段婚外情 传给我的孙子 |
[13:32] | Can I have a beard in the book version? | 你在书里可以让我留胡子吗? |
[13:36] | I’ve always wanted a beard. | 我一直想留胡子 |
[13:38] | Maybe a goatee. | 或许让你留山羊胡吧 |
[13:41] | It all felt so easy and so good. | 一切如此自在 |
[13:43] | I was like the moth to the old flame. | 我就像是飞蛾扑火 |
[13:47] | Meanwhile that night, miranda was enjoying her new flame. | 米兰达当晚也在品尝 属于她的另一团火焰 |
[13:53] | Can’t believe I have to catch an 11 o’ clock flight. | 真不敢相信 我还要搭11点的飞机 |
[13:58] | Buit it was fuin. | 今天过得很愉快 |
[14:00] | If I weren’t going back to chicago, I wouild try to sleep with youi now. | 如果不是我要赶回芝加哥 我一定会和你上床 |
[14:06] | I’m druink enouigh. I might have let youi. | 我也醉了,恐怕会让你得逞 |
[14:09] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[14:13] | – I have to wait till next time. – there will be a next time? | -我只有等下次了 -还有下次吗? |
[14:16] | of couirse. I come back and forth a lot. | 当然,我会常常过来 |
[14:20] | In the meantime, there’s always the phone. | 再说还可以打电话 |
[14:23] | – I have one of those. – i’ll call youi tomorrow night. | -我也有电话 -我明晚再打给你 |
[14:33] | Damn. | 该死 |
[14:37] | The next night, miranda was suirprised to hear from george. | 隔天晚上米兰达很讶异 会接到乔治的电话 |
[14:40] | I knew youi were a middle child. I love it when i’m right. | 我知道你是在中部长大的 |
[14:44] | Yeah, spoken like a truie only child. | 我还是个独生女呢 |
[14:47] | They talked for two houirs abouit everything. | 他们天南地北的聊了两个小时 |
[14:50] | Favorite foods, families… it was one of the best dates miranda had had. | 从喜欢的食物到家庭 他是米兰达遇过最棒的对象 |
[14:56] | – what are youi wearing? – then the date got even better. | -你现在穿什么? -气氛渐入佳境 |
[14:59] | Nothing. | 我没穿 |
[15:02] | – wish I were there. – really? what wouild youi do? | -真希望我在那里 -是吗?那你会怎么做? |
[15:06] | I wouild start by kissing youir neck. slowly. | 我会从你的颈部开始亲起 |
[15:12] | Then i’d work my way down, | 然后一路向下 |
[15:16] | start licking youir nipples… | 舔吻你的花蕾 |
[15:19] | – where’s youir hand? – on youir dick. | -你的手在哪里? -摸你的那话儿 |
[15:22] | Puit the other one on youi. | 把另一只手放在你那里 |
[15:25] | That night, miranda started sleeping with george reguilarly. | 当晚米兰达按例的与乔治共眠 |
[15:29] | She had it all – her own life, and a great boyfriend she couild couint on. | 她觉得她拥有自己的生活 一个能依靠的男友 |
[15:35] | He always called, and she always came to the phone. | 他常打电话来 她也总是会接电话 |
[15:38] | While miranda came, I was buisy preparing for aidan to come back. | 当米兰达高潮的时候 我正准备等艾登回来 |
[15:43] | I had slept in big’s and my sex-sheets for two days. | 我已经和大人物睡了两天 |
[15:46] | Like any good juinky, I knew how to hide the evidence. | 我就像毒虫一样 永远知道怎么湮灭证据 |
[15:49] | Hey, youi. | 是你 |
[15:52] | – come on. – hi. | -进来 -嗨 |
[16:05] | Look at youi. | 让我看看你 |
[16:06] | I was suire he saw the scarlet ‘a’ on my chest. | 我想他一定看出我胸口上 那个出轨的红色烙印了 |
[16:10] | If big couild smell him, couild he smell big on me? | 如果大人物能闻出他的味道 他会闻出大人物吗? |
[16:14] | I missed youi so muich. | 我好想你 |
[16:19] | I shouild send youi to pennsylvania more often. | 我真该常常送你去宾州 |
[16:22] | Youi shouild. I realized something while I was gone. | 没错 我走的这几天想通了一些事 |
[16:26] | – youi did, did youi? – yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[16:29] | I love youi, carrie. | 我爱你,凯莉 |
[16:35] | Is that too muich? | 这包袱很沉重吗? |
[16:38] | – I thouight I shouildn’t say… – no. | -我就知道我不该说的 -不 |
[16:44] | I love youi too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:53] | Not only was my secret safe, buit I had become lovable. | 我不只保全了我的秘密 还成了一个可人儿 |
[16:58] | I felt awfuil. and so good. | 这种感觉既糟糕又美妙 |
[17:01] | – wait. no sheets. – fuick the sheets. | -等等,还没铺床单 -管它的 |
[17:03] | Youi’re bent over, and i’m playing with youi. | 你弯下身来,我正在为你品玉 |
[17:07] | – youir dick is in my mouith. – jesuis, i’m gonna come. | -而我在为你吹箫 -我的天,我快要高潮了 |
[17:11] | The next night, miranda was going to third with george | 隔天晚上米兰达正要与乔治 到达销魂的顶点时… |
[17:15] | when her second line beeped. | 突然接到一通插播电话 |
[17:16] | Dammit, hold on. | 可恶,你等一下 |
[17:19] | – hello. – trey says his mom won’t negotiate. | -你好 -崔说他妈不肯妥协 |
[17:22] | – hold on. – are youi ok? | -等一下 -你的声音好怪,你还好吧? |
[17:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:27] | Youir dick is in my mouith. keep it there. | 你的那话儿在我的嘴里 不要乱动 |
[17:31] | The mom’s the one holding the cards. she’s the one to go uip against. | 他妈想握住这张王牌 表示你要对付的人是她 |
[17:36] | – how do I do that? – charlotte, i’ll call youi tomorrow. | -我该怎么做? -夏绿蒂,我明天回你电话 |
[17:40] | Buit… | 可是… |
[17:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:44] | So am I. youi got me so hot, I juist came. | 我也很抱歉 你让我欲火焚身,就先高潮了 |
[17:48] | Youi did? | 是吗? |
[17:50] | Now we have to take care of youi. | 现在得换我来照顾你了 |
[17:56] | The next night, I went to take care of samantha. | 隔天晚上我跑去照顾莎曼珊 |
[18:00] | More couigh syruip. | 多加点咳嗽糖浆 |
[18:03] | Which for samantha meant making her mom’s childhood remedy – | 她要我帮忙调配 她母亲的特效药 |
[18:07] | couigh syruip and fanta orange soda over ice. | 把咳嗽糖浆、芬达橘子汽水 加上冰块打成汁 |
[18:17] | No offence, buit this is abouit to make me sicker than youi. | 我要是喝了这东西 包准比你还严重 |
[18:20] | Give me my drink. | -快拿给我喝 -好,你别急 |
[18:25] | A frosted martini glass wouild make that more appetizing. | 喝杯冰马丁尼酒 更能促进食欲 |
[18:32] | Why don’t youi ask the suiper to fix youir window? | 怎么不找管理员帮你修窗子? |
[18:35] | I don’t have one. I own this place, remember? | 我没有管理员 这整栋都被我买下了 |
[18:42] | I shouild have got married. then at least i’d have a cuirtain that closes. | 我真该结婚 窗帘至少会拉得起来 |
[18:48] | oh, carrie, it doesn’t matter how muich youi have. | 凯莉,你拥有多少不重要 |
[18:53] | If youi don’t have a guiy who cares abouit youi, | 少了一个关心你的男人 |
[18:57] | – it all means shit. – sweetie, calm down. | -这些都没有意义 -亲爱的,你冷静点 |
[19:03] | Three days of sleep deprivation had tuirned samantha into a new woman – | 在整整睡了三天之后 莎曼珊完全焕然一新 |
[19:08] | Charlotte. | 夏绿蒂 |
[19:09] | For someone who had it all, she had never felt more alone. | 对一个拥有一切的人而言 她却觉得无限孤独 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna tell youi something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[19:20] | There’s two types of guiys ouit there – | 世界上有两种男人 |
[19:23] | the ones that hold youir hand, and the ones that fuick youi. | 有种男人会与你执手偕老 有种人只知道和你上床 |
[19:26] | I’d slept with both of them in the last 48 houirs. | 我却在过去的48小时内 和这两种人都睡过 |
[19:30] | The guiys that fuick youi aren’t worth a damn. | 和你上床的男人一文不值 |
[19:34] | We’re all alone. | 我们都是孤独的个体 |
[19:36] | We are not alone. we have each other. | 我们一点也不孤独 我们还有彼此 |
[19:48] | – bed? – yeah. | -躺下来好吗? -好 |
[19:50] | Three days of rest later, three healthy girls attended a very uiptown party. | 三天后三位健康的女孩 参加了一个住宅区的酒会 |
[19:56] | Jesuis. looks like martha stewart exploded in here. | 我的天,这些人怎么好像 全变成了玛莎史都华? |
[19:59] | – look, headbands are back. – where’s the food? | -你们看,头饰又开始流行了 -我快饿死了,哪里有吃的? |
[20:03] | Amazing what days of a couigh syruip and fanta diet will do for the appetite. | 喝了四天的咳嗽糖浆和芬达 对促进食欲真的很有效 |
[20:08] | They’re wasps. there’s never food, only booze. | 他们全是新教徒 这里没有食物,只有酒精 |
[20:11] | Fine. one martini, six olives. | 好吧 一杯马丁尼加六颗橄榄 |
[20:15] | I can’t believe charlotte wants to be in this world. look at these people. | 夏绿蒂会想进入这个世界吗? 你看看这些人 |
[20:19] | – they’re like ken and barbie cuit-ouits. – youi made it. | -他们都像是芭比娃娃里的人 -你们来了 |
[20:23] | – I see youi fouind the bar. – we’re good that way. | -看来你们找到吧台了 -我们对这很在行 |
[20:26] | Trey, youi have to keep people ouit of the maid’s room. | 崔,你叫大家别去女佣房 |
[20:30] | There are photos of me rowing college crew in there. it’s mortifying. | 那里有我大学时代的照片 太丢人了 |
[20:34] | These are charlotte’s friends. this is my mom, buinny. | 妈,她们是夏绿蒂的朋友 这位是家母邦妮 |
[20:38] | Pleasuire to have youi. | -你好 -很高兴认识你们 |
[20:40] | There’s reverend williams. | 雷佛威廉斯来了 |
[20:42] | Maybe we shouild say hello before he gets into the scotch. | 我们最好在他喝醉之前 去打声招呼 |
[20:47] | It’s abouit 20 years too late for that. | 要打招呼的话似乎晚了20年 |
[20:53] | – I haven’t signed the prenuip. – what are youi gonna do? | -我还没签那份协议书 -你打算怎么做? |
[20:56] | I don’t know. i’m confuised. | 不知道,我好迷惑 |
[20:58] | I love him, buit I feel like no one cares abouit me. | 我真的很爱他 但我却觉得没有人在乎我 |
[21:02] | I thouight if we couild negotiate, it’d be ok, buit now it all feels wrong. | 我本来以为我们可以商量 可是完全不是那么回事 |
[21:08] | – what does trey say? – nothing. he leaves it to his mother. | -崔怎么说? -他把这交给他妈处理 |
[21:13] | Youi can take her. | 一个叫邦妮的女人 你一定对付得了她 |
[21:15] | – what shouild I do? – we can’t tell youi what to do. | -告诉我该怎么办? -我们不能帮你做决定 |
[21:19] | I wasn’t one to talk abouit marriage, considering I might break one uip. | 想到我极有可能拆散一对夫妻 我就没有资格讨论婚姻 |
[21:24] | Youi have to do what feels right to youi. | 只要对得起自己就对了 |
[21:28] | It depends how muich youi want to marry trey. | 这得看你有多想嫁给崔 |
[21:42] | – buinny, do youi have a minuite? – of couirse. | -邦妮,你有空吗? -当然有 |
[21:46] | Charlotte realized, if she wanted to close the deal with trey, | 夏绿蒂知道 她如果想和崔拍板定案 |
[21:50] | she’d have to close the deal with buinny first. | 就必须先过邦妮这一关 |
[21:53] | – I haven’t signed the prenuip. – youi’ve been buisy. | -我还没有签那份协议书 -那你一定很忙 |
[21:57] | I have… | 其实… |
[22:00] | …a little problem with how muich i’m worth. | 我很好奇我值多少 |
[22:04] | I see. that is the standard amouint. | 我懂了,夏绿蒂 不过那是标准金额 |
[22:09] | It’s how it’s always been done in the MacDouigal family. | 我们麦家一向都是这么做的 |
[22:13] | Right. | 我懂 |
[22:15] | Not only wouild she have to negotiate, she’d have to play hardball. | 她不只是想谈条件 她还想采取强硬的态度 |
[22:20] | Well, youi know… | 其实… |
[22:23] | …we haven’t finalized the wedding arrangements. | 我们还没有完成订婚仪式 |
[22:27] | Trey wouild be disappointed if I backed ouit. | 如果我取消的话 大家一定会很失望 |
[22:30] | ”the times” annouincement wouild ruin, there wouild be quiestions… | 到时候通知又得花许多时间… |
[22:33] | – what do youi want? – i’m worth a million. | -你想要什么? -我值一百万 |
[22:42] | I did it. I negotiated with buinny, and I signed the prenuip. | 我和邦妮达成了协议 所以我签了协议书 |
[22:46] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[22:48] | – i’m getting married. – congratuilations. | -我要结婚了 -恭喜你 |
[22:52] | – I love him. – ladies, may I sweep my bride away? | -我好爱他 -我能借一下我的新娘吗? |
[22:57] | She’s all youirs. | 她是你的了 |
[23:00] | It was then that we realized that we didn’t have it all. | 这时候我们才了解到 我们并非拥有一切 |
[23:03] | We no longer had charlotte. | 因为我们就要失去夏绿蒂了 |
[23:08] | Then, there were three. | 我们现在成了三人行 |
[23:10] | I can’t believe she’s marrying that guiy. | 我真不敢相信她要嫁给他 |
[23:12] | For a tenth of what she’s worth. | 那些钱根本不敌她的十分之一 |
[23:15] | I thouight youi were ms pro marriage now. | 你不是也赞成结婚了吗? |
[23:18] | I was deliriouis. I also saw spots all over my bathtuib. | 那时候是我发神经 我也看到我的浴缸布满了污点 |
[23:23] | I can’t believe i’m saying this, buit it feels weird withouit her here. | 真没想到少了她感觉这么怪 |
[23:26] | That’s suich a charlotte thing to say. | 这应该是夏绿蒂说的话吧 |
[23:29] | After a week fuill of aidan and no cigarettes, | 我和艾登相处的一个星期内 都没有抽烟 |
[23:32] | I felt like I had finally kicked my addiction. | 我觉得总算把瘾头戒掉了 |
[23:35] | – emui. – what? | -食火鸡 -什么? |
[23:38] | – 32 across. rare bird – emui. – I was getting there. | -32行的答案是食火鸡 -我很快就会看到了 |
[23:42] | Not with the wrong word in 15 down. | 可是你第15个字猜错了 |
[23:51] | Then my addiction fouind me. | 这时候瘾头又找上了我 |
[23:53] | – hello. – I need to see youi. | -你好 -我必须见你 |
[23:55] | – miranda, i’ll call youi back. – come down or i’ll come uip. | -米兰达,我稍后再回你电话 -你如果不下来,我就上去 |
[23:58] | Right, i’ll call youi later. | 好吧,我再回你电话 |
[24:05] | I told aidan I was taking pete for a walk. | 我对艾登说我要带皮特去散步 |
[24:08] | He believed me, which only made it worse. | 他的信任却只让事情变得更糟 |
[24:12] | Don’t ever call me at home again. walk. | 别再打电话给我,向前走 |
[24:15] | Youi can’t juist decide youi wanna see me, and i’m there. | 不是你想见到我的时候 我就得出现 |
[24:18] | – is this his dog? – yes. | -这是他的狗吗? -对 |
[24:20] | Youi want it all – the girl youi screw, and the girl youi go home to. | 你太贪心了,你想要床伴 又希望回家有娇妻伺候 |
[24:25] | That’s buillshit. I juist want youi. | 胡扯,我只要你 |
[24:28] | I can’t do this any more, sleep with two people at the same time. | 我不能再同时 和两个女人上床了 |
[24:36] | – i’ll tell her tonight. – what? | -我今晚要告诉她 -什么? |
[24:37] | – what? – no, no. | -怎么了? -不可以 |
[24:41] | Married men don’t juist leave their… | 已婚的男人不能离开他们的… |
[24:44] | I have a man who loves me, and youi have a wife who loves youi. | 我现在有个爱我的男人 你也有爱你的妻子 |
[24:48] | Don’t talk abouit him and her like it’s youi and me. | 别把他们和我们相提并论 |
[24:50] | Youi have no right to do this. youi can’t come and fuick uip my life. | 你没有权利这么做 你不能来搅乱我的生活 |
[24:55] | I think there were two people doing the fuicking here. | 我看是一个巴掌拍不响吧 |
[24:59] | Shit. pete. oh, shit! | 可恶,皮特,该死 |
[25:03] | – where are youi going? wait. – pete! | -你要去哪里?等等我 -皮特 |
[25:07] | – pete! oh, shit. – carrie. | -皮特…该死 -凯莉 |
[25:13] | Excuise me. | 借过 |
[25:22] | Pete! shit. | 皮特,该死 |
[25:24] | – watch ouit! – pete. | -小心 -皮特 |
[25:36] | God. shit! | 该死 |
[25:41] | No. go home. don’t tell anyone. don’t do anything. | 你回家去 什么都别说,什么都别做 |
[25:45] | – I wanna help. – this isn’t helping. go home. | -我想帮你 -你帮不了我,回家吧 |
[25:53] | Back at miranda’s home, things were heating uip as well. | 在米兰达家这里 气氛持续的加温 |
[25:57] | I uinbuitton the last buitton, slip my hand in, and touich youir breast. | 我解开了最后一个钮扣 手从你的酥胸滑下 |
[26:03] | Youir nipple’s so hard. | 你的花蕾好挺 |
[26:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:22] | I’m thruisting, i’m thruisting. i’m deep inside of youi. | 我拼命的推挤,进入你的体内 |
[26:26] | Youi were touiching my breast. | 你刚才还在摸我的胸部 |
[26:28] | Yeah, i’m touiching youir breast, and i’m thruisting into youi. | 对,我正在摸你的胸部 同时挤进你的体内 |
[26:33] | No, we hadn’t gotten to that yet. | 不对,我们还没到那里 |
[26:36] | oh. | 哦… |
[26:40] | Are youi having phone sex with other people? | 你是不是同时 和别人用电话做爱? |
[26:45] | I don’t think we ever said this was an excluisive thing. | 我们没说过不能有别人吧? |
[26:51] | oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:53] | Miranda stopped being huing uip on george. so she huing uip on him. | 此时米兰达立刻挂了电话 再也不理乔治了 |
[26:58] | Three houirs later, I hadn’t fouind pete, and I felt as lost as he was. | 三个小时后我还没找到皮特 我觉得自己和它一样迷失了 |
[27:04] | I had a man who loved me, and a man who wanted to leave his wife for me. | 我有一个爱我的男人 还有个为了我想离开老婆的人 |
[27:08] | I shouild have been on top of the world, | 我应该已经站到了世界的顶端 |
[27:10] | buit I didn’t feel like I had it all. | 但是我没有这种感觉 |
[27:12] | I felt like nothing. | 我一点也不觉得拥有了一切 我觉得自己一文不值 |
[27:15] | I had lost pete, and I wouild probably lose aidan. | 我把皮特弄丢了 或许还会失去艾登 |
[27:18] | I decided to come clean. | 我想把事情弄清楚 |
[27:24] | Jesuis, I was worried abouit youi. | 我的天,我好担心你 |
[27:32] | oh, my god. pete’s here? | 我的天,皮特回来了? |
[27:36] | oh, my god, I lost him. I lost him and I looked for him and … | 我的天,我把它弄丢了 然后一直找它… |
[27:42] | oh, my… pete, come here. come here. | 皮特,过来 |
[27:47] | oh, god. | 我的天 |
[27:49] | – i’m an awfuil girlfriend. – take it easy. | -我是个差劲的女友 -放轻松 |
[27:52] | – i’m awfuil. – he’s a dog. he ruins away. | -我太差劲了 -它只是一只狗,是它跑走了 |
[27:56] | He fouind his way back. | 但它又找到路回来了 |
[27:59] | So had I. | 我也一样 |
[28:04] | I need to ask youi something. | 凯莉,我得问你一个问题 |
[28:08] | – ok. – I don’t wanna be paranoid. | -好 -我不想钻牛角尖 |
[28:12] | Youi took pete for a walk. | 你带皮特去散步 |
[28:14] | We both know youi’re not big on the dog-walking. | 我们一向都不热衷带狗散步 |
[28:20] | I can smell something. | 我觉得事情不太对劲 |
[28:34] | Are youi cheating? | 你在欺骗我吗? |
[28:42] | I can smell the smoke on youi. | 我闻出你身上有烟味 |
[28:50] | Youi’re smoking again, aren’t youi? | 你又抽烟了对不对? |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:58] | Yeah, I am. | 没错 |
[28:59] | It was the truith. | 这是实话 |
[29:03] | – are youi going to quiit? – I really want to. | -你要戒菸吗? -我很想戒 |
[29:07] | That was, too. | 这也是实话 |
[29:10] | Come here. | 过来 |