时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | – yes? – room service. | -哪位? -客房服务 |
[01:06] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[01:10] | You’ve been waiting your whole life to say that. | 你等了一辈子讲这句话 |
[01:16] | I have to be some place in three hours. | 我三个小时后要赴约 |
[01:21] | Why is your skin so soft? | 你的皮肤为什么这么滑嫩? |
[01:24] | When dickens wrote, ”it was the best | 当狄更斯写到那是最好的时代 |
[01:26] | ”of times, it was the worst of times”, | 也是最坏的时代 |
[01:29] | he must have been having an affair | 他当时一定跟 |
[01:31] | with his married ex-boyfriend. | 已婚的前男友偷情 |
[01:41] | Yeah? | -哪位? |
[01:42] | It’s me. | -是我 |
[01:45] | You can’t keep changing the time. I have a schedule too. | 你不能一直更换时间 我也有事要做 |
[01:49] | Fine. i’m sorry. | 好,我很抱歉 |
[01:50] | – let’s get those panties off. – I have to put my diaphragm in. | -把内裤脱掉 -我要戴避孕器 |
[01:54] | I have to be at work in 40 minutes. | -我四十分钟后要上班 |
[01:56] | I know. | -我知道 |
[01:58] | our affair like our hotels had gone from elegant with crystal | 我们的关系,就像去过的旅馆 从镶有水晶的高级饭店 |
[02:02] | to seedy with plastic cups. | 到提供塑胶杯的廉价旅社 |
[02:07] | Cracker? | 要不要饼干? |
[02:15] | God, it’s hot in here, and the windows don’t even open. | 这里面真是闷热 窗户又打不开 |
[02:20] | I hate those sliding air strip things. | 我讨厌这种小气窗 |
[02:24] | I need air. | 我需要空气 |
[02:27] | You picked the hotel. | 地点是你选的 |
[02:29] | BeCause it’s on 56th and 8th, where nobody knows us. | 这里是56街和第8大道口 没有人认识我们 |
[02:33] | – 56th and 8th is safe. – I don’t give a fuck who sees us. | -56街和第8大道口很安全 -我不在乎有没有人撞见我们 |
[02:37] | Yes, you do. I do, too. you want people to get hurt? | 你在乎,我也在乎 你希望有人因此受伤吗? |
[02:41] | This room smells like taKe-out curry. | 这房间有外送咖哩的味道 |
[02:56] | It’s too hot, I can’t do this. | 这里太热了,我没办法 |
[02:58] | Are you saving it for your boyfriend? | 你要留给你男朋友享用吗? |
[03:02] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[03:03] | No. you don’t talk to me that way. | 你不能这样跟我说话 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:16] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[03:19] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么会走到这一步? |
[03:26] | Who are we? | 我们是什么? |
[03:41] | – there you go. – ThanKs. | -请用 -谢谢 |
[03:43] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事情告诉你 |
[03:45] | You won’t like it. i’d rather tell anyone but you, but I have to. | 你不会高兴的 我最不想让你知道 |
[03:49] | ok. | 不过我不得不 好 |
[03:51] | – BeCause I need your help. – ok. | -因为我需要你的帮助 -好 |
[03:54] | I’m having an affair with big. | 我跟大人物偷情 |
[03:57] | I think my heart just stopped. | 我的心跳刚才停了一下 |
[04:00] | Also, i’m smoking again. i’m smoking and sleeping with big. | 还有,我又开始抽烟了 我抽烟,跟大人物偷情 |
[04:04] | Feel free to delete me out of your palm pilot. | 你可以就此不理我 |
[04:06] | – give me one. – really? | -给我一根 -认真的? |
[04:09] | – I think I need it. – you are such a good friend. | -我需要 -你真是个好朋友 |
[04:13] | Don’t inhale. | 不要吸进去 |
[04:21] | Say you don’t hate me. | -你不讨厌我? |
[04:23] | – I don’t. – thank you. lf only I didn’t hate me. | -我不讨厌你 但愿我不要讨厌自己 |
[04:26] | – how long has it been going on? – forever. | -持续多久了? |
[04:29] | ACtual time – three weeks. | -好久好久,正确是三个礼拜 |
[04:31] | I’m in the middle of this, and I can’t see. | 我深陷其中,当局者迷 |
[04:35] | I need you to yank me out of it. say stuff to yank me out of it. | 我需要你拉我一把 你得说些什么让我清醒 |
[04:39] | – what about aidan? – ExaCtly. what about aidan? | -艾登怎么办? -没错,艾登怎么办? |
[04:43] | What about him? I would die if he found out. | 他怎么办? 要是他发现我就完了 |
[04:47] | Big’s acting jealous. i’m afraid he’ll call him or do something stupid. | 大人物开始会嫉妒 我怕他会做出傻事 |
[04:52] | – he’s threatened to tell natasha. – what did you think would happen? | -他威胁我要告诉娜塔莎 -你想后果会怎么样? |
[04:55] | I didn’t think. I just did. i’m terrified we’ve messed it up | 我根本没有思考,就是做了 |
[05:00] | and it can never be what it was supposed to be. | 我怕我们搞砸了 一发不可收拾 |
[05:02] | – it’s a big mess. – TaKe it easy, ok? | -这会是个大混乱 -放轻松,好吗? |
[05:08] | I’m confused. does he only want me because he can’t have me? | 我很困惑 他要我是因为得不到我吗? |
[05:12] | – yes. – how do you really feel? | -没错 -你真正的感觉是什么? |
[05:14] | Forget about him. what do you want? | 不要管他了,你想要什么? |
[05:17] | I want everyone to get out of this without getting hurt. | 我希望在没有人受伤的情况下 让一切结束 |
[05:20] | – that’s realistic. – why not? | -真是实际 -为什么不可能? |
[05:23] | You’ve heard stories about affairs where people realise | 人们总是在有外遇之后 |
[05:28] | how great their other relationship is | 领悟到原先的感情有多棒 |
[05:30] | and end it without anyone being the wiser. | 然后回头是岸 |
[05:32] | I don’t watch ”lifetime television for women”. | 我不看那种连续剧 |
[05:35] | You have to just stop. ok? just stop. | 凯莉,你需要当机立断 马上结束 |
[05:40] | I am. i’m stopping. | 我正在结束 |
[05:42] | – I am. – good. | 真的 |
[05:45] | – who else knows about this? – samantha. | 好,还有谁知道? |
[05:48] | – and god. – not charlotte? | -莎曼珊,还有上帝 -夏绿蒂不知道? |
[05:50] | If the-world-aCCording-to-bride knew, she’d kill me. | 要是那“地球绕着新娘转”的 夏绿蒂知道会杀了我 |
[05:54] | At least you wouldn’t have to be a bridesmaid. | 至少你就不必当伴娘了 |
[05:57] | While miranda was trying not to judge me on the upper east side, | 当在上东区的米兰达 试着不要评定我 |
[06:01] | Samantha was judging the crowd at a hot spot on the lower west side. | 在下西区的莎曼珊 正在评定一群人 |
[06:06] | It was a typical mix – ten per cent wall street, ten per cent real estate, | 这是典型市区男子的集合 |
[06:12] | ten per cent she’d slept with. | 华尔街人士、房地产大亨 她睡过的人 |
[06:16] | His name was tom reymi. | 他叫做汤姆雷利 |
[06:19] | ExCuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:21] | A manhattan legend – straight, single, and sexually very active. | 一个曼哈顿传奇人物 异性恋,单身,性生活活跃 |
[06:27] | The male samantha. | 男的莎曼珊 |
[06:29] | – hi. i’m tom reymi. – I know who you are. I’m… | -你好,我是汤姆雷利 -我听过你大名,我是… |
[06:33] | – I know who you are. – it’s about time we met. | -我也听过你大名 -我们该是时候见面了 |
[06:36] | We know the same people, we should go to dinner, blah blah. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[06:40] | – wanna fuck? – under a minute. | 我们该共进晚餐,想上床吗? |
[06:42] | – you could qualify for the olympics. – my place is… | 不到一分钟,你可以列入纪录 我家在… |
[06:51] | – do you swing? – swing? | -你荡秋千(交换性伴侣)吗 -荡秋千? |
[06:55] | You mean with other couples? | 你是说群交? |
[06:58] | No. | 不是 |
[07:02] | Swing. | 荡秋千 |
[07:04] | oh my, so cirque du soleil. | 我的老天,马戏团那一型的 |
[07:08] | You haven’t fucked till you’ve fucked in the swing. | 没在秋千上做过爱 等于没做过爱 |
[07:10] | I’ve always wanted to run off and join the CirCus. | 我一直很想逃到马戏团去 |
[07:16] | So, Samantha… | 莎曼珊… |
[07:18] | when was your last AIDS test? | 你上一次做爱滋检验 是什么时候? |
[07:21] | So much for foreplay. | 前戏可真多 |
[07:24] | Anyone who has as much sex as us has to ask, right? | 像我们这样性生活活跃的人 是该问,对吧? |
[07:28] | I was tested again three weeks ago. | 我三个礼拜前又做过检查 |
[07:31] | I’m good to go. how about you? | 我没问题,你呢? |
[07:33] | Samantha didn’t know how to tell tom reymi | 莎曼珊不知道该如何回答 |
[07:36] | that the only sex test she’d ever taken was the cosmo quiz. | 她唯一做过的 只有杂志上的性测验 |
[07:39] | You have been tested, right? | -你有检验过吧? |
[07:42] | No, but i’m very healthy. | -没有,不过我很健康 |
[07:45] | – you haven’t been tested. why? – i’m a busy girl. | -你没有检验过,为什么呢? -因为我很忙 |
[07:49] | I got hard in that club just from looking at you. | 在俱乐部看着你时我就硬了 |
[07:53] | We both know what’s gonna happen when we get in that swing. | 我们都知道在秋千上 会有什么样的激荡 |
[07:59] | I can’t fuck you or eat you how I want, unless I know it’s safe. | 我无法随心所欲地与你交欢 除非我知道你很安全 |
[08:05] | Samantha, you should do me. | 莎曼珊,你该试试我 |
[08:09] | I am as good as they say. | 我就跟传闻中一样棒 |
[08:11] | Samantha had to figure out just how much she wanted to do reymi. | 莎曼珊要先搞清楚 她有多想要雷利 |
[08:19] | The pink Post-its are for the gowns I like. | 粉红色标签是我喜欢的 |
[08:23] | Green is for the gowns I really like. | 绿色标签是我非常喜欢的 |
[08:26] | Yellow is for the gowns I don’t know if I like. | 黄色是我不太确定的 |
[08:28] | Kill me, please. drag a sharp object across my throat. | 杀了我吧,拿刀割我脖子 |
[08:33] | Stop. you take ”modern bride”. samantha, ”new york bride”. | 够了,米兰达, “现代新娘” 莎曼珊的是“纽约新娘” |
[08:38] | – and i’ll take ”annoying bride”? – page 211. tell me what you think. | -我的是“脑人的新娘”? -翻到211页,怎么样? |
[08:42] | – okey-dokey. – cute purse. | -还好 -皮包很可爱 |
[08:45] | There’s no time for purses. this is gown specific. | 没时间谈皮包了,只看婚纱 |
[08:48] | – is your theme a nazi wedding? – page 211. | -你的主题是纳粹婚礼吗? -211页 |
[08:52] | – it’s pretty. I like the flowers. – me, too. and I like that satin bow. | -很漂亮,我喜欢背后的花 -我也是,我喜欢缎子蝴蝶结 |
[08:57] | Have you all had an AIDS test? | 你们都做过爱滋检验吗? |
[09:01] | Good morning. where did that come from? | 早安 你怎么突然冒出这一句? |
[09:03] | I met this very hot guy. he won’t sleep with me unless I have a test. | 我遇见一个很性感的男人 他要我做测验才肯跟我睡 |
[09:08] | We’re looking at wedding gowns. could you not talk about AIDS now?. | 我们在看婚纱 能不能不要现在谈爱滋? |
[09:14] | – you’ve never had an hlv test? – no. have you? | -你从没做过爱滋检验? -没有,你们呢? |
[09:17] | – two. – three. | -两次 -三次 |
[09:21] | – how about upper length gloves? – how can you not have had a test? | 长手套怎么样? 你怎么会没做过爱滋检验? |
[09:27] | She doesn’t mean that the way it sounds. it’s just… | 她不是那个意思,只是… |
[09:30] | Why not? | 为什么不做呢? |
[09:32] | I always practise safe sex. | 我一向奉行安全性行为 |
[09:36] | All right, i’m terrified. | 好吧,我吓坏了 |
[09:38] | – what if I have it? – you don’t have it. | -要是我有怎么办? |
[09:42] | Sometimes it takes me a long time to get over a cold. | -你没有的 我有时候感冒拖很久才好 |
[09:45] | That’s air conditioning. just get it over with. | 那是空调的问题,不要害怕 |
[09:48] | The test is nothing. the worst part is waiting for the results. | 最可怕的是等结果的时候 |
[09:52] | They take some people to this room, and you know the news ain’t good. | 有一些人会被带到小房间 你就知道结果不甚好 |
[09:58] | I sat there praying, ”please don’t take me in that room”. | 我都会坐着祈祷 “请不要带我到小房间” |
[10:02] | There are 1400 gowns in this magazine. | 这本杂志有一千四百套婚纱 |
[10:05] | I have only seen 600 of them. I need help. | 我只看了六百套,我需要帮忙 |
[10:08] | – you need to chill out. hire a stylist. – A stylist? | -不要慌,找个造型师 -造型师? |
[10:12] | Some mignon to do your dress bidding. | 帮你找衣服的奴才 |
[10:15] | I can hire someone to do that? | 我可以雇用别人帮我? |
[10:17] | This is new york. you can hire someone to do anything. | 这是纽约 什么事都可以请人做 |
[10:21] | – i’ll fax you some names. – thank you, thank you. | -我传真一些人选给你 -谢谢你 |
[10:24] | If only I could hire someone to take that test. | 我希望我可以雇用 代替我做检验的人 |
[10:29] | Later, I got thinking about safe sex. | 稍晚,我思索着安全性行为 |
[10:32] | odd how only when our physical life is at risk, do we protect ourselves. | 纳闷我们怎么只担心 肉体上的安危 |
[10:38] | What about our emotional lives? | 精神上的呢? |
[10:40] | Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a pamphlet to warn us | 要是有一本小册子提醒我们 |
[10:43] | what behaviour might be high risk to ourselves or our relationships? | 什么样的行为会危害感情 不是很好吗? |
[10:48] | Even if you take precautions and emotionally try to protect yourself, | 就算你有心理准备 在情感上保护自己 |
[10:53] | when you crawl in bed with someone, is sex ever safe? | 当你爬上一个人的床时 性是否真的安全? |
[10:57] | Yeah, I know, but that’s not my problem. | 我知道,那不是我的问题 |
[11:01] | The next day, miranda experienced a different type of high risk behaviour. | 隔天,米兰达经历了 另一种高危险性的行为 |
[11:06] | – eat me. – ExCuse me? | -吃我 -你说什么? |
[11:09] | Eat me. | 吃我 |
[11:15] | Miranda was furious. it was bad enough she had just lost a case, | 米兰达十分愤怒 她刚输掉一场官司已经够糟了 |
[11:19] | but now she was being harassed by a sandwich. | 现在居然还被一个三明治骚扰 |
[11:24] | You want pasta, you go to little ltaly. you want wedding, you go wang. | 要吃面食,到小意大利 要一场婚礼,到薇拉王 |
[11:28] | You want the perfect wedding dress, go to anthony marantino, stylist. | 要最棒的婚纱 找造型师安东尼 |
[11:32] | Where is that sales girl? | 店员在哪里? |
[11:34] | For these prices, we should be pulling her nose out of our asses. | 依照店里这种价格 她早该出来招呼我们了 |
[11:39] | Hello, someone. let’s go. | 有人在吗?快一点 |
[11:41] | Charlotte was thrilled. anthony was like the pushy mother she never had. | 夏绿蒂很激动,安东尼就像是 一位热心的意大利妈妈 |
[11:47] | Go, go, go… | 快… |
[11:52] | I love them all. | 我都好喜欢 小夏… |
[11:59] | 洋锻加上蕾丝绣花? | |
[12:05] | – the white is too white. – no, with your skin tone… | -这个白色太白了 -依照你的肤色… |
[12:09] | Hates it. move on. | 快一点,下一套 |
[12:13] | The sharmoose, strapless, with the net overiay. | 无肩带软缎外加罩网 |
[12:21] | Hates it. | 快换 |
[12:24] | Good bead work, though. | 串珠的工很细 |
[12:26] | None of these are right at all. | 这些全都不适合 |
[12:30] | – you’re dragging! – I hope she doesn’t think i’m a bitch. | -你在拖什么 -希望她不会觉得我难搞 |
[12:35] | She’s not paid to think, but to make you happy. | 她不是被雇来思考的 她理当让你满意 |
[12:38] | I’ve been imagining my wedding dress ever since I was a little girl. | 我从小就期待披婚纱的那一天 |
[12:42] | I want it to be perfect. | 我希望一切很完美 |
[12:45] | Not for nothing. i’ve done this a million times. | 不要就是不要 选婚纱我有上百万次的经验 |
[12:48] | Don’t worry. you’ll know the right dress when you see it. | 别担心 你会知道要挑哪一件的 |
[12:54] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[12:57] | Char. | 小夏 |
[12:59] | That’s it. | 就是这一件了 |
[13:03] | ACross town, samantha felt as though she might cry as well. | 在城市另一头,莎曼珊快哭了 |
[13:08] | – have you had an hlv test before? – no. | -你有做过爱滋检验吗? -没有 |
[13:11] | Why are you taking this test? | 为什么要来做检验? |
[13:14] | I…feel… | 因为我觉得… |
[13:18] | You know, it’s… | 你知道的… |
[13:19] | – are you feeling all right? – sorry, i’m really nervous. | -你还好吗? -抱歉,我真的很紧张 |
[13:23] | Relax. just routine questions. nothing to be alarmed about. | 放轻松,这些是例行问题 不要太担心 |
[13:28] | ok. ThanKs. | 好,谢谢你 |
[13:31] | – do you have sex? – yes. | -你有性生活吗? -有 |
[13:34] | – oral sex – give, receive? – yes. yes, yes. | -你有口交吗?给予,接受? -有… |
[13:39] | – do you have anal sex? – yes. | -有肛交吗? -有 |
[13:43] | – do you swallow?. – only when surprised. | -会吞下精液吗? -只有在受惊吓的时候 |
[13:48] | – do you use condoms? – yes. | -使用保险套吗? -有 |
[13:51] | – what kind of condoms? – lifestyles, chic, wet & Wild… | -哪一种? -花花公子、生育计划… |
[13:56] | – no, I meant, latex, lambskin? – yes. yes. | -我是指乳胶还是羊皮? -都有 |
[14:01] | How many sexual partners have you had? | 有多少性伴侣? |
[14:11] | I’m counting. | 我在算 |
[14:18] | This year? | 就今年度吗? |
[14:20] | While samantha tried to remember her sexual past, | 当莎曼珊试着面对 她过去的性生活 |
[14:22] | I came face to face with my sexual present. | 我正面对我的现在进行式 |
[14:29] | – stop. – stop what? | -停止 -停止什么? |
[14:32] | You’re making that sound. That… | 发出那样的声音 |
[14:36] | …Kissing sound. it’s annoying. | 亲吻的声音,很脑人 |
[14:41] | It’s just a sound I make, I guess. | 这就是我发出来的声音 |
[14:45] | Come here. i’ll try not to do it anymore. | 来,我试着不要发出声音 |
[14:54] | Look, ma, no sound. | 妈,你听,没有声音 |
[15:06] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了,不能呼吸了 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉,真的很抱歉 |
[15:22] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[15:25] | I don’t get it. you used to like that sound I make. | 我不懂 你以前喜欢我发出声音 |
[15:29] | I love that sound. | 我爱那个声音 |
[15:36] | – where are you going? – home. I need time. | -你要去哪里? -回家,我需要一点时间 |
[15:41] | I’m in a weird place right now, but i’ll be out of it soon. I promise. | 我现在心情很乱 我保证会很快复原 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:54] | Say it’s ok. | 说没有关系 |
[15:56] | It’s ok. | 没有关系 |
[16:00] | – what can I do? – nothing, it’s me. it’s all me. | -我能做什么? -不用,是我自己的关系 |
[16:05] | – I just need time to figure it out. – i’ll give you room to do that. | -我需要时间想一想 -我给你一些空间 |
[16:10] | You’re not saying that in a bad way, right? | 你这句话的含意 不是不好的吧? |
[16:15] | No. | 不是 |
[16:18] | I’ll be right downtown. | 我会到市中心去 |
[16:23] | Hey, buddy. call me later? | 晚一点打电话给我? |
[16:27] | It’s 1 :00 in the morning. i’ll call you tomorrow. | 现在凌晨一点了,我明天再打 |
[16:32] | MaKe the noise. please make the noise. | 发出那种声音 拜托你发出那种声音 |
[16:48] | Good night. | 晚安,疯子 |
[16:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:54] | I didn’t know what I was doing, | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[16:56] | but I was sure I had just entered high-risK relationship behaviour. | 我只知道我进入了 一段关系中的危险期 |
[17:03] | Eat me. | 吃我 |
[17:05] | Three days later, miranda had got her fill of the sandwich. | 三天后 米兰达想把三明治的馅掐出来 |
[17:08] | That’s it. you’re not allowed to harass women like that. | 够了,你不能这样骚扰女人 |
[17:11] | Eat me. | 吃我 |
[17:13] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[17:19] | – i’d like to speak to the manager. – that’s me. | -我找你们经理 -我就是 |
[17:23] | That sandwich says sexually explicit things to women as they walk by. | 外面的三明治对着路过的女士 口头性骚扰 |
[17:29] | – what did he say? – ”eat me.” | -他说什么? -“吃我” |
[17:31] | – yeah, he’s a sandwich. – he didn’t say it in the sandwich way. | -因为他是三明治 -他不是用三明治的口吻说的 |
[17:35] | He said it in the sexual harassing way. | 他用一种骚扰的语气说 |
[17:37] | He’s a sandwich. | 他是个三明治 |
[17:45] | – eat me. – you’re brave inside your sandwich. | -吃我 -有种就不要躲在三明治里面 |
[17:50] | Then miranda glimpsed just enough of his full lips and shiny white teeth | 米兰达突然瞥见他性感的丰唇 和闪亮的皓齿 |
[17:55] | to stop thinking about the sandwich | 她忘掉了三明治的事 |
[17:58] | and start wondering about the man inside. | 开始幻想面包里面的男人 |
[18:02] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我一直想着他 |
[18:04] | You’re turned on by a sandwich? | 你对一个三明治有感觉? |
[18:06] | It’s the fact that I can’t see him. it’s dangerous or something. | 因为我看不见他,所以很刺激 |
[18:12] | – that is one fresh sandwich. – his voice is so sexy. | -一个人肉三明治 -他的声音好性感 |
[18:16] | He’s probably a troll. | 他或许是个食人妖 |
[18:18] | Any man who propositions a woman from a sandwich must be a troll. | 躲在三明治里面 跟女人求爱的人一定是食人妖 |
[18:23] | I don’t know. you think he’s white meat? | 我不确定,你想他是白肉吗? |
[18:30] | That’s the first laugh i’ve had in weeks. | 那是我几个礼拜来第一次笑 |
[18:33] | thank the sandwich when you have sex. | 等你跟三明治上床时帮我道谢 |
[18:36] | I can’t have sex with a sandwich. can l? | 我不能跟三明治上床 可以吗? |
[18:41] | I never thought i’d have sex with a married ex. | 我都跟已婚的前男友上床了 |
[18:44] | Can a hoagy be that far behind? | 特大号三明治会怎么样? |
[18:47] | Miranda, what the hell am I gonna do? | 米兰达,我到底在做什么? |
[18:56] | As samantha waited for her results, she had one thought over and over. | 当莎曼珊在等待结果时 她心中只有一个念头 |
[19:01] | ”don’t let them take me into that little room.” | “不要带我进小房间” |
[19:04] | Ms jones, i’ve got your results. please come with me. | 琼斯小姐,结果出炉了 请随我来 |
[19:14] | Samantha began to realise she was being taken into that little room. | 莎曼珊知道自己 就要被带进小房间了 |
[19:21] | She was healthy. the nurse just wanted a quiet place | 她很健康 护士只是想找一个安静的地方 |
[19:25] | to lecture her on safe sex practises. | 向莎曼珊宣导安全性行为 |
[19:28] | Days later, somehow I found myself back at the corner of 56th and safeth. | 几天后我发现自己又回到56街 |
[19:38] | – how much? – ExCuse me? | -多少钱? -你说什么? |
[19:41] | I’ve seen you here before. | 我以前在这里见过你 |
[19:44] | For sex – how much? | 上床,多少钱? |
[19:50] | I’m out of here. that japanese businessman thinks i’m a hooker. | 我要走了 那个日本商人以为我是妓女 |
[19:53] | Wait. carrie! | 凯莉,等一下 |
[20:02] | Carrie? what are you doing in this neighbourhood? | 凯莉,你在这里做什么? |
[20:05] | Carrie, can we… | 凯莉,我们… |
[20:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:16] | I was doing business in the area. we bumped into each other. | 我在这附近做生意,跟她偶遇 |
[20:20] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[20:21] | I just checked on my wedding dress, it’s at the tailor and… | 我去看我的婚纱 在裁缝师那里… |
[20:25] | – charlotte. – i’d better go. | -夏绿蒂 -我得走了 |
[20:28] | Charlotte. | 夏绿蒂 |
[20:32] | That was that. now nowhere was safe. | 就这样,没有地方是安全的 |
[20:35] | Not even 56th and 8th. | 即使在56街和第8大道 |
[20:40] | It was a force bigger than me, like niagara falls, you Know?. | 那股力量我抵挡不住 就像尼加拉瀑布,你懂吗? |
[20:45] | No, I don’t know. he’s married. | 我不懂,他已经结婚了 |
[20:48] | – I know he’s married. – you’re the other woman. | -我知道他结婚了 -你是第三者 |
[20:52] | I’m not the other woman. i’m not. I mean… | 我不是第三者,我不是… |
[20:57] | I know I am, but I am not that woman. | 我知道我是 不过我不是那种女人 |
[21:01] | Please, I feel bad enough already. | 拜托不要这样 我已经觉得很糟了 |
[21:03] | Good. do you ever think about how she’d feel if she found out? | 很好,你有想过她发现了 会怎么样吗? |
[21:08] | – I think about it all the time. – no, you don’t. | -我一直都在想 -不,你没有 |
[21:11] | You think about what would happen to you, not about her. | 你只想过自己会怎么样 没有考虑过她 |
[21:15] | She’s just the idiot wife. you don’t know anything about her. | 她只是被蒙在鼓里的妻子 你根本不了解她 |
[21:18] | – i’ll suffocate myself in this. – this isn’t a joke. | -我用气泡垫闷死自己好了 -这不是开玩笑的 |
[21:23] | They took vows. vows he broke. | 他们发过誓言,他却违反了 |
[21:25] | I’m getting married. how would you feel if someone did this to me? | 我三个礼拜后就要结婚了 要是别人这么对我你会怎样? |
[21:31] | I would kill them. | 我会杀了他们 |
[21:35] | How could you do this? you’re my maid of honour. | 你怎么可以这么做? 你是我的伴娘 |
[21:41] | I’m getting out. can I please help you pack now?. | 我要抽身了 我能帮你打包吗? |
[21:46] | So we stood and bubble-wrapped, | 于是,新娘跟她不名誉的伴娘 |
[21:48] | the bride to be and her maid of dishonour. | 站着打包 |
[21:53] | A week of fantasising sex with the sandwich man had gotten to miranda. | 一整个礼拜幻想与三明治做爱 让米兰达受不了了 |
[22:00] | Safe or not, she needed to see who she was dealing with. | 不管安不安全 她都要见这个人一面 |
[22:03] | Hi. look, this is so silly. | 听着,这样很愚蠢 |
[22:06] | Eat me. | 吃我 |
[22:08] | Let me see your face. | 让我看你的脸 |
[22:17] | Even though he was cute, miranda walked away. | 虽然他很可爱 米兰达还是走开了 |
[22:21] | What did they have in common? | 他们有什么共通点? |
[22:23] | She was a lawyer. he was a sandwich. | 她是律师,他是三明治 |
[22:28] | Later, at tom reymi’s, after a week of sheer anxiety, | 焦虑了一个礼拜后 稍晚,在汤姆雷利住处 |
[22:32] | Samantha enjoyed the benefits of totally safe sex. | 莎曼珊享受了 安全性爱带来的欢愉 |
[22:47] | TaKe your time. there’s stuff in the KitChen if you’re hungry… | 慢慢来,饿的话厨房有吃的 |
[22:52] | It was the lowest of the low. I had made love to my married ex-boyfriend | 这简直再低下不过了 我跟我已婚的前男友 |
[22:56] | on his lunch hour at his apartment, | 在他的午休时间到他家做爱 |
[22:58] | while his 25-year-old wife was sunning herself at the hamptons. | 背着他在汉普顿晒日光浴的 二十五岁老婆 |
[23:02] | – jesus. – what? | -老天爷 -怎么了? |
[23:06] | Could I feel any more like a hooker? | 我这样简直像个妓女 |
[23:13] | Why do you keep doing that to yourself? | 你为什么这样说自己? |
[23:17] | We should stop seeing each other. | 我们不应该再见面了 |
[23:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:27] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[23:29] | Hand me the phone. i’m gonna call her right now. | 把电话给我,我马上打给她 |
[23:33] | Don’t be ridiculous. what are you gonna do – | 这太荒谬了,你要做什么? |
[23:37] | Call her at the beach and say you love me and want a divorce? | 打电话给她 说你爱我,要跟她离婚? |
[23:41] | You don’t want me to call her because you love that other guy. | 你不要我打电话是因为 你还爱着那一个男人 |
[23:45] | – this is about that other guy. – he has a name. it’s aidan. | -这跟那一个男人有关 -他有名字,叫做艾登 |
[23:48] | – you have a wife, natasha. – give me the phone. | -你有老婆,叫做娜塔莎 -把电话给我 |
[23:51] | You could have told her by now. | 要说你早就说了 |
[23:54] | You told me not to tell her. | 是你叫我不要说的 |
[23:59] | Here. call her. | 拿去,打给她 |
[24:04] | If I make that call, are you gonna be there for me? | 要是我打了,你会支持我吗? |
[24:08] | Are we gonna do this, really? | 我们真的要这么做吗? |
[24:11] | I mean, out in the daylight, no cocktails, no hotel rooms, real life? | 在光天化日下,没有鸡尾酒 没有旅馆房间,只有现实? |
[24:18] | Carrie, in or out? | 凯莉,要或不要? |
[24:24] | I need more time. | 我需要多一点时间 |
[24:30] | I’m calling her monday. | 我星期一打给她 |
[24:34] | I have to go. you know how to let yourself out. | 我得走了,你知道怎么出去 |
[24:37] | I couldn’t help but wonder if I really did know the way to let myself out. | 我不禁怀疑 我真的有脱身的方法吗? |
[24:48] | Charlotte was right. what did I really know about natasha? | 夏绿蒂说的对 我到底了解娜塔莎多少? |
[24:54] | Natasha is a woman who likes tea roses. | 娜塔莎喜欢茶色玫瑰 |
[25:01] | Natasha ColleCts antique sugar bowls. | 娜塔莎搜集古董糖罐子 |
[25:05] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[25:06] | Natasha comes home from the hamptons early. | 娜塔莎提前从汉普顿回家 |
[25:10] | Honey, are you here? I took the jitney home. | 亲爱的,你在家吗? 我搭公车回来了 |
[25:16] | Sweetheart? | 甜心? |
[25:22] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[25:25] | Carrie. I see you. | 凯莉,我看见你了 |
[25:29] | Wait! I knew you were having an affair, but not in my house. | 等一下,我知道你们在偷情 但是请不要偷到我家来 |
[25:34] | Stop, i’m talking to you. | 不要走,我在跟你说话 |
[25:44] | oh my god! | 我的天 |
[25:47] | I had assumed, the one who would be hurt would be me. | 我总以为受伤的会是我 |
[25:51] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[25:59] | Nearest hospital. | 到最近的医院 |
[26:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[26:29] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗? |
[26:31] | She lost a tooth and needed a stitch in her lip. | 掉了一颗牙,嘴唇需要缝针 |
[26:35] | They had a plastic surgeon, and it won’t scar. she’s scared and swollen. | 不会留下疤痕 她吓坏了,也肿起来了 |
[26:41] | Her parents are on the way. I have to go. | 她的父母马上到,我得走了 |
[26:48] | ThanKs for being here. | 谢谢你来 |
[26:53] | I’ll call you. | 我再打电话给你 |
[26:56] | For what? | 有必要吗? |
[26:59] | We’re so over. | 我们之间结束了 |
[27:02] | We need a new word for ”over”. | 真正的结束了 |
[27:07] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[27:28] | Surprise. where have you been all day? | 吓你一跳 你一整天去哪里了? |
[27:34] | I went to a museum. just walking around. | 我去了博物馆,四处逛逛 |
[27:39] | – oh, yeah? how was it? – it was good. | -真的吗?好玩吗? -很好玩 |
[27:43] | – i’ll just wash my face. i’ll be right in. – ok. | -我去洗把脸,马上过来 -好 |
[27:57] | Somehow, I had found a way to let myself out of the mess. | 我总算找到让自己 脱离混乱的方法 |
[28:01] | I’d made it home. | 我回到家了 |