时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | New york city – | 纽约…沉闷、阴郁、凄惨 |
[00:53] | dreary, gray, miserable. | |
[00:55] | or was that juist me? | 还是只有我这样? |
[00:58] | After a sordid affair with my ex-boyfriend, | 结束和前男友可鄙的婚外情 |
[01:02] | and a break-uip with my cuirrent one, | 以及与现任男友痛苦的分手后 |
[01:04] | it was time for a change of scenery. | 该转换一下心情了 |
[01:07] | And I wasn’t alone. | 而且我并不孤独 |
[01:10] | Youi’re going to LA withouit me! | 你们要抛下我去洛杉矶? |
[01:12] | Youi went on youir honeymoon withouit uis. | 你也抛下我们去度蜜月 |
[01:15] | I have pictuires. | -我有带照片 |
[01:17] | While we planned ouir escape, | -你现在高兴了吧? |
[01:20] | Charlotte celebrated her retuirn. | 当我们在计划逃离 |
[01:22] | She and trey had juist retuirned from bermuida. | 夏绿蒂则庆祝她的归来 她和崔在百慕达待了十天 |
[01:25] | Here, trey and I are playing golf. | 这张是崔和我在打高尔夫球 |
[01:28] | Do youi think the stuidio will send a limo to pick uis uip? | 你想影城会派大型豪华轿车 来接我们吗? |
[01:31] | – no, I do not. – they’re making youir coluimn a film. | -不会 -你的专栏要改编成电影 |
[01:34] | It’s a little company that’s juist talking abouit optioning my coluimns. | 只是一家小制片公司 考虑要采用我的专栏罢了 |
[01:39] | I know. I was juist practicing my LA spin. | 我知道,我只是在练习 洛杉矶式的语气 |
[01:42] | Here’s one of trey pretending to get a hole in one. he loved that gag. | 你们看,这张崔假装一杆进洞 他好喜欢开这玩笑 |
[01:47] | Who wouildn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢? |
[01:50] | Did youi notice we’re both wearing bermuida shorts? | 你们有注意到 我们两个都穿百慕达短裤吗? |
[01:53] | Bermuidas in bermuida. youi kids were crazy down there! | 在百慕达穿百慕达短裤 你们真是疯狂 |
[01:56] | I’d love to stay, buit i’ve gotta take my cat to the kennel. | 我很想留下来 但我得把猫送去宠物店 |
[02:00] | – lovely. – I gotta go too. | -真好 -我也要走了 |
[02:03] | – the car’s picking uis uip at one. – we’ll be there. | -车子一点会来接我们 -我们会准时到的 |
[02:05] | Welcome back, youi old married lady. | 欢迎回来,你这已婚的老妇人 |
[02:10] | – bye. have fuin. – all right. | -再见,玩得愉快 -好 |
[02:16] | – how are youi? – good. how are youi? | -你好吗? -很好,你呢? |
[02:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:21] | I told aidan abouit the affair. he broke uip with me. | 我和艾登坦白出轨的事 他跟我分手了 |
[02:24] | – we never had sex on honeymoon. – youi win. | -我们在蜜月期间没有性生活 -你赢了 |
[02:28] | Shall we get more coffee or shall we get guins and kill ouirselves? | 我们要多喝一点咖啡 还是拿把枪自杀算了? |
[02:32] | He couildn’t get it uip. | 他没办法勃起 |
[02:34] | We tried twice. it was so fruistrating, we started playing golf. | 我们试了两次,真令人泄气 我们只好开始打高尔夫球 |
[02:39] | After many days of golf, charlotte’s handicap had gone down twelve. | 上了许多天高尔夫课程后 夏绿蒂的差点下降了12 |
[02:43] | Trey’s handicap had stayed the same. | 崔的差点则保持不变 |
[02:46] | – lmpotence is a common problem. – oh, god. | -性无能是很常见的毛病 -天啊 |
[02:51] | Do youi think he’s impotent? | 你认为他是性无能吗? |
[02:54] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[02:56] | My huisband can’t be impotent. he’s gorgeouis. | 我丈夫绝不会性无能,他好帅 |
[02:59] | All right then. glad youi solved that. | 好吧,很高兴你解决了这问题 |
[03:01] | He was nervouis abouit the wedding, the honeymoon and the golf. | 或许他是因为婚礼、蜜月 和高尔夫而紧张 |
[03:08] | – he played really badly one day. – what do youi want me to say? | -有一天他真的打得很糟 -你要我说什么呢? |
[03:14] | – let’s change the suibject. – right. | -我们换个话题吧 -好 |
[03:16] | – what happened with aidan? – nothing good. | -你和艾登怎么回事? -糟透了 |
[03:22] | I only agreed to this trip to get away from aidan and the whole mess. | 我答应这趟旅行只是为了远离 艾登、大人物、整个混乱局面 |
[03:28] | Let’s go to barneys. I can’t go to los angeles withouit new shoes. | 我们去巴尼百货,要去洛杉矶 我非再买一双鞋不可 |
[03:35] | No. youi go, i’m gonna stay and have another cuip. | 不,你去吧 我想留下来再喝一杯咖啡 |
[03:39] | – juist go. have fuin. – all right. | -快去吧,逛得开心点 -好吧 |
[03:46] | – call me if youi need me. – ok. | -有需要就打电话给我 -好 |
[03:58] | Later, three single new yorkers arrived in the city of angels. | 当天稍晚,三名单身纽约女子 抵达了天使的城市 |
[04:04] | I so needed this vacation. | 我好需要这个假期 |
[04:07] | – youi and me both, sister. – hooray for hollywood! | -我也一样,姐妹 -好莱坞万岁 |
[04:15] | That’s his job? to sit in a fake fish tank in uinderwear? | 那是他的工作? 穿着内裤坐在一个假鱼缸里? |
[04:19] | – what do youi think he’s reading? – the want ads? | -你觉得他在看什么? -求职广告? |
[04:23] | – there’s a problem. – words i’m never fond of hearing. | -出了一点问题 -这是我最讨厌听到的话 |
[04:26] | I have reservations for jones and bradshaw, buit not hobbes. | 我有琼斯和布雷萧小姐的 订房记录,但没有霍布斯小姐 |
[04:29] | – that’s juist great. – there shouild be three reservations. | -真是太好了 -应该是订三个房间 |
[04:35] | The produiction company requiested two rooms, and we’re booked uip. | 制作公司只要求两个房间 而我们已经客满了 |
[04:38] | Fuick, fuick, fuick. | 妈的… |
[04:40] | She’s from new york. | 她来自纽约 |
[04:43] | I uinderstand. i’ll have another room tomorrow. | 我明白,明天就有空房间了 |
[04:47] | Until then, couild youi stay with one of youir friends? | 在这之前 你可以和一个朋友合住吗? |
[04:52] | – i’ll stay with her. – don’t complain abouit my smoking. | -我跟她一起住 -别抱怨我抽烟 |
[04:56] | They didn’t requiest smoking rooms. | 他们没有要求抽烟的房间 |
[05:00] | – excuise me? – youi’re on a non-smoking floor. | -你说什么? -你住的楼层是非吸烟区 |
[05:03] | Words i’m even less fond of hearing. | 这是我更讨厌听到的话 |
[05:07] | Later, decked ouit in ouir ”new york goes to la” finest, | 稍后,穿着一身“纽约人 来到洛杉矶”的最棒行头 |
[05:11] | we were ready for a night on the town. | 我们准备去见识一下 城里的夜生活 |
[05:21] | – ok, i’m ready. – let’s go. | -好,我准备好了 -我们走吧 |
[05:28] | Back in the hotel bar, we realized | 回到饭店的酒吧,我们意识到 |
[05:30] | the three-houir time difference made uis three houirs late for cocktail houir. | 三个钟头的时差也让我们 迟了三小时才喝到鸡尾酒 |
[05:35] | – welcome to LA. i’m garth. – youi know i’m from ouit of town? | -欢迎来到洛杉矶,我是盖斯 -你怎么知道我不是本地人? |
[05:39] | If youi lived here, we wouild have met by now. | 如果你住在这里 我们早就认识了 |
[05:42] | What do youi do when youi’re not a one-man welcome wagon? | 你不当欢迎人员时 是做什么的? |
[05:46] | – i’m a dildo model. – youi wouildn’t tease a girl? | -我是个人造阴茎模特儿 -你不会戏弄一个女孩子吧? |
[05:50] | I’m the nuimber two selling model in the US. nuimber one in canada. | 我在美国排名第二 在加拿大排名第一 |
[05:53] | – my dick’s bigger in canada. – youi gotta love that metric system. | -我的命根子在加拿大比较大 |
[05:58] | I gotta ruin. | -你一定爱死了十进位制 |
[06:00] | Where? A dildo emergency? | -我得走了 |
[06:02] | Youi think i’m yanking youir chain, buit i’m not. | -去哪里?人造阴茎挂急诊? 你以为我在骗你,但我没有 |
[06:05] | We’re having a promotional party at huistler store, | 我们要在“好色客” 办一场促销派对 |
[06:10] | celebrating the lauinch of a new line of toys and accessories. | 庆祝新的玩具和配件上市 |
[06:13] | Here’s an invitation. come. | 这是邀请卡,来看看 |
[06:18] | I always do. | 我一向乐意参加 |
[06:24] | As samantha said goodbye to mr. dildo, | 当莎曼珊和人造阴茎先生道别 |
[06:27] | Miranda said hello to mr. diquie. mr. jason diquie. | 米兰达和狄克先生问好 杰森狄克(狄克音同阴茎) |
[06:30] | It’s spelled D-I-Q-U-E. and yes, i’ve thouight abouit changing it. | 拼法是D-I-Q-U-E 是的,我考虑过改名 |
[06:34] | It wouild be worse if youir first name was little. | 你要是叫里托就更惨了 (里托意同短小) |
[06:38] | What do youi do? | 你是做什么的? |
[06:40] | – i’m a lawyer. – I thouight I had it bad. | -我是个律师 -我以为我已经够糟了 |
[06:42] | – no. – no, it’s great. youi look like a lawyer. | -不会吧 -其实很棒,你看起来像律师 |
[06:46] | Youi look like a dick. | 你看起来像阴茎 |
[06:48] | It is so great to talk to a smart and fuinny woman. | 和一个聪明、风趣的 女人聊天真好 |
[06:56] | What was I saying? | 我刚说到哪里? |
[06:58] | – it’s great to talk to a smart woman. – yeah. | 和一个聪明、风趣的女人 聊天真好 |
[07:02] | Couild youi excuise me for a second? | 抱歉,失陪了 |
[07:06] | I was having drinks with the most feared creatuire in los angeles – | 在吧台处,我和洛杉矶 最令人敬畏的女人一起喝酒 |
[07:12] | the juinior development execuitive. | 青少年发展执行官 |
[07:14] | I love youir coluimns. they’re so relatable. | 我很喜欢你的专栏 我觉得好有同感 |
[07:18] | – thanks. I try. – it’s like i’m youi. | -谢谢,我尽力而为 |
[07:21] | I will be when I tuirn 30. | -就仿佛我是你 当我30岁时就会是了 |
[07:24] | Youi! youi are suich a loser. youi’re a loser. | 你!你真是个窝囊废 你是个窝囊废 |
[07:27] | Youi are. loser. | 你是窝囊废 |
[07:30] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[07:32] | What a loser. last year, he pitched me nothing buit shit 24-7. | 真是个窝囊废 去年他说我是24-7的败类 |
[07:35] | – that’s a lot of shit. – no shit. | -真是胡扯 -一点也没错 |
[07:39] | Seriouisly, I am youi. | 说真的,我就是你 |
[07:42] | Youi’ve had youir heart broken, i’ve had my heart broken. | 你心碎,我也心碎 |
[07:46] | If I have, that means other girls have. | 如果我有这经验 表示其他女孩也有 |
[07:48] | If other girls have, that means big opening weekend. | 如果其他女孩有 那就表示电影首周一定卖座 |
[07:51] | Not X-Men big, buit chick flick big. | 不像“X战警”那么卖座 而是女性电影的卖座 |
[07:54] | The guiy who came uip with that term shouild have his balls cuit off. | 想出这个词的家伙 应该把他的睾丸割掉 |
[07:57] | – isn’t that a little severe? – I hope I don’t souind like an asshole. | -这不会有点严厉吗? -希望我的语气不会像个混帐 |
[08:02] | – I love youir shoes. – oh, thanks. | -我喜欢你的鞋子 -谢谢 |
[08:05] | Big news. I have a star interested. guiess who. | 大新闻,有个明星感兴趣 你猜是谁 |
[08:13] | – drew barrymore? – no. guiess. | -茱芭莉摩儿? -不对,再猜 |
[08:17] | – i’m not good with celebrity names. – guiess. | -我不太记得名人的名字 -猜嘛 |
[08:22] | – that jennifer love something girl? – no. guiess. | -那个珍妮佛乐芙什么的女孩 -不对,再猜 |
[08:28] | I’m done guiessing. | 我猜不出来了 |
[08:32] | Matthew McConauighey. | 马修麦康纳 |
[08:37] | – why wouild he wanna be involved? – becauise he’s smart. | -他怎么会想参与演出? -因为他很聪明 |
[08:40] | He’s a produicer as well, and he took to the material. | 他也是个制片 而且他喜欢这个题材 |
[08:43] | We’re meeting him tomorrow at 3:00. | 我们跟他约明天下午三点见面 |
[08:45] | Hot, hotty, hot. what do youi think? | 他性感得要命,你认为呢? |
[08:52] | In new york, charlotte was dealing with a bed that was cold, coldy, cold. | 纽约的夏绿蒂则面对着一张 依然冷到极点的床 |
[08:59] | – trey, come to bed. it’s late. – in a minuite. | -崔,来睡吧,很晚了 -马上来 |
[09:03] | I won’t sleep uintil i’ve entered all these wedding gifts. | 我要把所有结婚礼物 输入电脑才睡觉 |
[09:06] | Sleep was the last thing charlotte hoped trey wouild do in bed. | 那晚夏绿蒂最不希望 崔在床上做的事就是睡觉 |
[09:11] | I’ve listed the gifts, who it’s from, and the addresses. | 我已经列出每个礼物的 赠送者和地址 |
[09:16] | Make it a breeze when youi send ouit the thank-youi notes. | 这样你寄感谢函时就容易多了 |
[09:19] | I can’t wait till this wedding nonsense is behind uis. | 我等不及将这些结婚琐事 抛在脑后 |
[09:22] | Then we can relax and juist be a reguilar man and wife. | 届时我们便可以好好放松 做一对平凡夫妻 |
[09:27] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[09:29] | Jamesons were crystal candiesticks and suillivans were silver? | 詹姆森氏送的是水晶烛台 苏利文氏是银制… |
[09:35] | Hello there. | 亲爱的 |
[09:37] | Youi know, since we’ve been home, | 你知道的,自从我们回到家 |
[09:40] | I’ve been feeling so muich more relaxed, haven’t youi? | 我一直觉得放松了不少 你呢? |
[09:45] | Youi’ve deleted mr. and mrs. handy and their steuiben glass bowl. wait. | 你把伊凡汉迪夫妇和他们送的 史都本水晶碗删掉了,等等 |
[09:53] | Trey… | 崔… |
[09:55] | We have a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[09:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:59] | We’ve got two serving platters. we only registered for one. | 不知怎的,我们收到两个浅盘 我们只登记了一个 |
[10:05] | Charlotte walked back to her big park avenuie bed, | 夏绿蒂走回她那张 位于公园大道的大床 |
[10:08] | wishing she had remembered to register for a sex life. | 希望自己没忘了 把性生活登记上去 |
[10:12] | When visiting LA, there are two things youi muist do – | 来洛杉矶一定要做两件事 |
[10:16] | one is rent a fabuilouis car, | 一是租一辆拉风的车 |
[10:18] | two is learn how to drive it. | 二是学会如何驾驶它 |
[10:20] | – youi said youi couild drive a stick. – I did a few times in a parking lot. | -你说你会开手排车的 -我在停车场开过几次 |
[10:26] | Why didn’t youi get an auitomatic? | 你为什么不租自排车? |
[10:28] | I love this car. it goes with my ouitfit. | 我喜欢这辆车 它跟我的衣服很配 |
[10:31] | I believed that cars are to los angeles what handbags are to new york. | 我相信汽车之于洛杉矶 犹如手提包之于纽约 |
[10:37] | What’s with this hill? LA is suipposed to be flat. | 这斜坡是怎么回事? 洛杉矶应该是平的 |
[10:41] | – they mean cuiltuirally. – the hotel’s there. | -那是从文化角度而言 -旅馆在那里 |
[10:43] | To get there we have to go uip this hill. | 要去那里得先爬上这斜坡 |
[10:51] | That’s enouigh. stop. | 够了,停车 |
[10:56] | I’m not going to die in this tin can. I have a date with a dildo. | 我不想死在这堆废铁里 我和人造阴茎先生有约 |
[11:02] | – i’m sorry. – ok. come on, we’re gonna do it. | -对不起 -算了,快,我们一定要成功 |
[11:10] | Yeah, baby. | 好,宝贝 |
[11:16] | A little later, freshly showered and freaked ouit, | 稍后,香汗淋漓 且惊魂未定的我 |
[11:19] | I drove to the stuidio for my meeting with matthew McConauighey. | 终于抵达影城 要和马修麦康纳会面 |
[11:42] | – can I help youi? – buiilding five? | -有什么事吗? |
[11:44] | There aren’t any hills in there, are there? | -第五大楼怎么走? 里面没有斜坡了吧? |
[11:48] | – go down there, make a left. – thank youi. | -直走之后左转 -谢谢 |
[11:58] | I do. I like all of it. youir writing is brilliant. | 我全都很喜欢 你的文章棒极了 |
[12:02] | I really do. it’s sharp, edgy, bruital at times. | 我真的很欣赏 有时候辛辣、尖锐、不留情面 |
[12:06] | It’s always a little juiicy. it’s very new york. | 却总是生动幽默 非常具有纽约的风格 |
[12:09] | I do like it. I really do. | 我确实很喜欢,真的 |
[12:13] | My god. thank youi, matthew McConauighey. | 我的天,谢谢,马修麦康纳 |
[12:19] | Youi’re welcome, carrie bradshaw. | 不客气,凯莉布雷萧 |
[12:22] | Here’s what i’ve been thinking abouit – | 我一直在想一件事 |
[12:24] | how do we get youir coluimn to translate to the silver screen? | 我们该怎么把你的专栏 改编搬上大银幕? |
[12:29] | I think i’ve got the answer. | 我想我已经有了答案 |
[12:31] | What if we fluish ouit the central relationship? | 不如来剖析 那段主要的感情怎么样? |
[12:37] | – ok. the central relationship. – carrie and mr. big. | 主要的感情 凯莉和大人物 |
[12:42] | I don’t see why they couildn’t make it work. | 我不懂他们为什么不能在一起 |
[12:45] | I couildn’t believe it. I flew 3,000 miles | 我真不敢相信 我居然飞了三千哩 |
[12:48] | to have matthew McConauighey ask what i’ve asked myself for years? | 来此地听马修麦康纳提出一个 我问了自己好几年的问题? |
[12:52] | Look at him. he is suich a great guiy. | 你看他,他是这么棒的一个人 |
[12:55] | I don’t know anybody any cooler than mr. big. | 我不认识比大人物更酷的人 |
[12:59] | The only quiestion is, ”what the fuick is carrie’s problem?” | 唯一的问题是 “凯莉到底有什么毛病?” |
[13:04] | What do youi think? | 你认为呢? |
[13:06] | Well… I don’t particuilarly think | 我…我不认为 |
[13:12] | it was juist her problem. | 这光是她的问题 |
[13:16] | He had some commitment issuies. | 他害怕承诺 |
[13:20] | That’s buillshit, carrie, and youi know it. | 那是屁话,凯莉 你心里明白得很 |
[13:25] | Cuit. | 停,开玩笑的,我在演戏 |
[13:26] | Kidding. i’m acting. | |
[13:30] | That’s what I do. see what I mean? | 这是我的职业 你懂我的意思吗? |
[13:33] | That’s why I wanna develop the story with youi. | 这就是我想跟你合作的原因 |
[13:37] | I’m mr. big. | 我是大人物 |
[13:39] | oh, ok. well. yeah. That’s… | 好…那真是… |
[13:42] | Excellent. youi’re in. youi know what else? | 太好了,你答应了 你知道吗? |
[13:47] | I really wanna fuick youi, baby. | 我真的很想上你,宝贝 |
[13:50] | – are youi acting now? – i’m big, ok? youi be carrie. | -你在演戏吗? -我当大人物,你当凯莉 |
[13:56] | – I am carrie. – we’re animals. | -我本来就是凯莉 -我们都是动物 |
[13:58] | Man, woman, walking the earth. we’re made of head, heart and loins. | 男人、女人,行走于地球 我们有头、心和生殖器官 |
[14:04] | We’re talking abouit uising them, am I right? | 重点在于利用它们,对吗? |
[14:08] | I have… | 我… |
[14:11] | The girl said that we wouild talk abouit the coluimns today. | 那女孩说我们今天要讨论专栏 |
[14:16] | Let’s get down to the uinderbelly of these two characters. | 我们来谈谈这两个角色的弱点 |
[14:19] | Let’s figuire ouit why they’re so fuicked uip. | 搞清楚他们为何这么失败 |
[14:23] | Well, I have a facial at fouir. | 我四点要去做脸 |
[14:27] | I love youi. I don’t uinderstand why we can’t be together. | 我爱你,我不明白 我们为什么不能在一起 |
[14:31] | – do youi mind if I smoke? – I don’t think youi shouild. | -你介意我抽烟吗? -我认为你不该抽烟 |
[14:35] | – what? – I don’t think carrie shouild smoke. | -什么? -我认为凯莉不该抽烟 |
[14:40] | That’s all right. | 无所谓 |
[14:42] | or in my office. ok? | 这是我的办公室,行吗? |
[14:45] | After I left the meeting I took a wrong tuirn | 会谈结束之后,我转错了弯 |
[14:48] | and somehow fouind myself right back where I had started – | 莫名其妙地回到了原点 |
[14:52] | back in new york, back wondering abouit big. | 置身纽约,又开始思索大人物 |
[14:57] | I had come to LA for a vacation, | 我是来洛杉矶度假的 |
[15:00] | hoping to get away from big, aidan, and most of all myself. | 希望能逃离大人物、艾登 还有最主要是我自己 |
[15:04] | Sitting on the fake set, all my issuies felt more real than ever. | 但坐在虚构的场景中 我所有问题比以往感觉更真实 |
[15:09] | I couildn’t help buit wonder – no matter how far youi travel or ruin from it, | 我不禁纳闷…无论你走得多远 或是逃到天涯海角 |
[15:14] | can youi ever really escape youir past? | 你真的能够忘记过去吗? |
[15:18] | Ma’am? no smoking. | 小姐,禁止抽烟 |
[15:21] | I’m ouitside. | 我在室外 |
[15:23] | And it’s new york. | 而且这里是纽约 |
[15:37] | In new york, the release of a new book is cauise for celebration. | 在纽约,一本新书的发行 可以是庆祝的理由 |
[15:41] | Here in LA, a new line of sex toys will do the trick. | 在洛杉矶,一种新的 情趣用品上市就可达到目的 |
[15:44] | – isn’t this fuin? – the answer wouild be no. | -很好玩吧? -答案是否定的 |
[15:47] | – we want to go. – what? we can’t leave yet. | -我们想走了 -什么?我们还不能走 |
[15:51] | – they haven’t cuit the cock. – do youi think it’s cream-filled? | -他们还没有切阴茎蛋糕 -奶油夹心的机会有多少? |
[15:55] | I am exhauisted from McConauighey mania. | 麦康纳的狂躁症让我精疲力尽 |
[15:58] | I wanna get into bed, go to sleep and pretend this day never happened. | 我想上床睡觉 假装今天的事都没发生过 |
[16:02] | Stay! garth is gonna auitograph some dildos. he’s a big seller. | 再待一会儿,盖斯会在一些 人造阴茎上签名,他很畅销 |
[16:07] | – he’s the john grisham of penises. – i’m gonna get in line. | -他是阴茎界的约翰葛里辛 -我要去排队了 |
[16:14] | I can’t believe how open and ”hi, have sex” this place is. | 我真不敢相信这地方这么开放 一见面就是“嗨,跟我上床” |
[16:18] | In new york sex is bottom shelf, paper bag. | 在纽约,性爱是埋在柜子底层 |
[16:21] | Exactly. it’s all hidden, like me. | 很隐密的事 |
[16:24] | – what do youi mean? – last night I talked to this cuite guiy. | -没错,都很含蓄,就像我 -什么意思? |
[16:27] | We were having a great time. then a woman in a tight dress walked by, | 昨晚我跟一个帅哥聊天 我们相处得十分愉快 |
[16:31] | with big breasts – juist boom, here they are. | 然后一个穿紧身洋装女人经过 胸部很大…就挂在这里 |
[16:34] | – he totally went for it. – right. | -他就马上追随她了 -没错 |
[16:37] | I wanted to have sex buit it was hidden in my witty banter and my little looks. | 我也想做爱,但这念头隐藏在 我风趣的言谈和保守的外表里 |
[16:42] | – she puit it ouit there and got the guiy. – buit how long did she have him? | -她毫不掩饰就钓到那男人 -但她可以拥有他多久? |
[16:47] | Who cares? I wanna get laid. | 谁在乎?我想要上床 |
[16:49] | I admire women who can puit it ouit there where youi can see it. | 我佩服那些穿着大胆 让你一览无遗的女人 |
[16:54] | Like her. | 就像她 |
[16:58] | – youi want to dress like her? – youi know what I mean. | -你想穿得跟她一样? -你懂我的意思 |
[17:01] | Do youi think there’s any chance she’s not uip for sex? | 你认为有没有可能 她对性爱没兴趣? |
[17:04] | No, becauise she’s a hooker. | 不可能,因为她是个妓女 |
[17:08] | – hi. have we met? – no. | 我们见过吗? |
[17:12] | I was telling my friend how muich I admire what youi’re wearing. | 没有,我正跟我朋友说 |
[17:16] | Thank youi. | 我有多么欣赏你的打扮 谢谢 |
[17:17] | – are youi in the porn induistry? – god, no. i’m a lawyer for disney. | -你是从事色情行业的吗? -天啊,不,我是个律师 |
[17:22] | See? | 看到没? |
[17:24] | – there youi go. enjoy. – thank youi so muich. | -来,好好享受 -非常感谢你 |
[17:28] | Youi made it. | 你真的来了 |
[17:33] | My opinion of canadian consuimers juist went uip a notch. | 我对加拿大消费者的评价 |
[17:37] | Sign it, please. | 又增加了一等 请签名 |
[17:40] | – how shall I sign it? – I don’t know. | -我该怎么签? -我不晓得 |
[17:43] | To samantha, who’s staying at the standard, room 324. | 献给住在324号 |
[17:48] | – perfect. i’ll deliver it personally. – youi’re too kind. | 标准套房的莎曼珊 太好了,我会亲自送去 |
[17:53] | That night, samantha took home the deluixe garth. | 你真体贴 当晚莎曼珊把豪华盖斯带回家 |
[17:59] | Next door, I learned that not only couild I not escape my past, | 一墙之隔的我意识到 我不仅摆脱不了过去 |
[18:03] | I couildn’t escape my present. | 也摆脱不了现在 |
[18:10] | What is it abouit california air? it makes me sleep so well. | 加州的空气是怎么回事? 让我睡得又香又甜 |
[18:14] | It’s not the air. youir headboard knocked youi uinconsciouis. | 这和空气无关 你的床头板撞得你不省人事 |
[18:18] | – youi heard uis? – I didn’t. | -你听见我们的声音? -我没听见 |
[18:20] | – no, ms snore, youi wouildn’t. – are youi ok? | -打鼾小姐,你听不见的 -你还好吗? |
[18:23] | I’m cranky. I have another meeting with McConauighey and his partners | 我快疯了,我跟麦康纳 和他的合伙人还要见一次面 |
[18:28] | to brainstorm what goes wrong with ”carrie” and her relationships. | 我们得脑力激荡凯莉和她的 感情生活出了什么问题 |
[18:32] | Don’t go. | -不要去 -我必须去 |
[18:34] | I have to. i’m their little writer monkey. | 我是逗他们开心的小作家 |
[18:36] | I’ve got something to make youi feel better. | 我有个东西可以让你好过一点 |
[18:42] | Dildos before 10:00am. i’m all perked uip. | 早上十点就拿出人造阴茎 我全身细胞都活跃起来了 |
[18:45] | They’re auitographed. one for each. | 上面有亲笔签名,一人一个 |
[18:47] | My friend went to california, and all I got was this louisy dildo. | 大老远来到加州 我只得到这个烂玩意儿 |
[18:51] | Couild youi puit these back? people are staring. | 把这些收起来好吗? 别人在看了 |
[18:54] | In LA no one cares if youir egg whites have a side of cock. | 这里是洛杉矶,没人在乎 你的蛋白旁放着那话儿 |
[18:58] | Wow! nobody needs this muich. | 没人需要这么大一根 |
[19:01] | The average woman is only five inches deep. | 女人平均只有五英寸深 |
[19:04] | Is that written on youir placemat? | 那写在你的餐盘垫布上吗? |
[19:06] | – the mark of a fine penis is width. – couildn’t agree more. | -好的命根子要看宽度 -我完全同意 |
[19:10] | That’s why youi’ll enjoy youir presents. | 所以你们一定会喜欢这份礼物 |
[19:12] | Are youi saying that garth has the perfect girth? | 你的意思是 盖斯的尺寸非常完美? |
[19:17] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[19:18] | As muich as I enjoy the fine life-like craftsmanship, | 尽管我很欣赏这产品 杰出、栩栩如生的手工艺 |
[19:24] | I’m going to leave mine with youi. | 我决定把它还给你 |
[19:27] | I’m holding on to mine. LA isn’t working ouit the way I had hoped. | 我要留着,洛杉矶之旅 不如我希望的那么顺利 |
[19:33] | Meanwhile, back in new york and still no closer to being in-puit by trey, | 同时,回到纽约 崔仍然无意于性事 |
[19:37] | Charlotte addressed thank youi notes. | 夏绿蒂则要寄出感谢函 |
[19:40] | Every time she licked a love stamp, it made a mockery of her marriage. | 她每舔一张爱情邮票 就觉得那在嘲弄她的婚姻 |
[19:52] | It’s me. it’s been days and nothing. what if he really is impotent? | 是我,已经好几天却毫无进展 万一他真的不举怎么办? |
[19:57] | What kind of impotence do youi think it is? | 你认为是哪一种性无能? |
[20:00] | – the kind that makes it soft. – no, no. physical or emotional? | -让他硬不起来的那种 -不,是生理的还是心理的? |
[20:04] | – I don’t know. – have youi asked him abouit it? | -我不知道 -你问过他吗? |
[20:08] | He’s embarrassed. he doesn’t want to talk abouit it. | 他觉得很尴尬 他根本不想谈这件事 |
[20:11] | Here’s what to do – puit a ring of paper arouind his penis while he’s asleep. | 你照这方法去做 趁他睡觉时把一个纸环 套在他垂软的命根子上 |
[20:17] | – I souind like a perverted nancy drew. – what does that do? | -我听起来像变态的神探南茜 -那有何作用? |
[20:20] | If it rips overnight, he is capable of an erection. the problem is not physical. | 如果它在晚上裂开了,就表示 他有能力勃起,不是生理问题 |
[20:26] | – this floor is non-smoking. – I have an addiction, sir. | -这个楼层禁止吸烟 -先生,我有烟瘾 |
[20:30] | – A ring of paper. – yuip. | 一个纸环 没错 |
[20:36] | That night, samantha invited mr. dildo ouit for dim suim, and then some. | 当晚,莎曼珊邀人造阴茎先生 来吃点心,而且不只于此 |
[20:41] | Tell me more abouit youirself. what are youir interests? | 莎曼珊,再跟我说一些你的事 你的兴趣是什么? |
[20:46] | – that’s pretty obviouis. – i’m seriouis. | -那很明显 -我是认真的 |
[20:50] | Don’t youi wanna know more abouit me, my interests? | 难道你不想多了解我这个人 和我的兴趣吗? |
[20:54] | – ok. – i’m a poet. | -好吧 -我是个诗人 |
[20:58] | I’ve been puiblished in jouirnals… | 我在刊物上发表过… |
[21:02] | Garth wanted samantha to know that he was more than juist a sex toy. | 盖斯希望莎曼珊知道 他不只是个性爱玩具而已 |
[21:05] | He had a soft side. | 他也有感性的一面 |
[21:07] | Do youi want to hear one? | 你想不想听我念一首诗? |
[21:10] | Far away, charlotte was dealing with trey’s soft side as well. | 遥远的夏绿蒂 也在面对崔疲软的一面 |
[21:14] | She was going to get some answers. | 她要得到一些答案 |
[21:17] | She came to bed armed with love. | 她带着爱意上床 |
[21:30] | She went to sleep hoping her male had suifficient postage | 入睡时希望她的丈夫 有足够的邮资 |
[21:34] | to deliver his package into her box. | 好让他的包裹寄到她的信箱 |
[21:37] | Back at the hotel, samantha was waiting for a delivery of her own. | 旅馆里的莎曼珊 |
[21:42] | once again, the leaves bloomed forth | 正等着投递她自己 树叶再次茂盛地生长 |
[21:44] | Some headed souith, some headed north | 有些往南,有些往北 |
[21:49] | That’s beauitifuil. come here. | 好美的诗,快过来 |
[21:54] | Bluie as a baby bird | 蓝色的幼鸟 |
[21:58] | Winged and aloft my eyes search youir eyes | 在空中飞翔 我的眼注视着你的眼 |
[22:04] | For something i’ve lost | 寻找一些我失落的东西 |
[22:09] | Samantha, I was thinking. | 莎曼珊,我正在思考 |
[22:12] | – youi were? – we have this great connection. | -是吗? -我们非常契合 |
[22:16] | And i’ve done LA. how abouit I move to new york? | 我已经征服洛杉矶了 不如我搬去纽约吧? |
[22:19] | I couild puirsuie my two passions, poetry and porn. | 我可以追求我热爱的两件事 |
[22:23] | – I… – wouildn’t it be great? | 写诗和色情业 |
[22:26] | We couild keep seeing each other. | 这很棒吧?我们可以继续交往 |
[22:28] | Having a fling in LA is one thing, | 在洛杉矶纵情享乐是一回事 |
[22:30] | buit introduicing mr. dildo to everyone at a gala at the met was quiite another. | 但在麦特画廊向大家介绍 人造阴茎先生又是另一回事 |
[22:35] | I don’t think it wouild work. I know me. | 我不认为这行得通 我很了解我自己 |
[22:39] | I’m muich too possessive a woman to share youir penis with the world. | 我是个占有欲很强的女人 无法和全世界分享你的命根子 |
[22:44] | Juist like that, samantha escaped a life as mrs. dildo. | 就这样,莎曼珊逃过一劫 免去做人造阴茎太太的命运 |
[22:48] | She moved garth ouit of her present and into her past. | 她把盖斯从现在移到了过去 |
[22:51] | Buit she took the best part of him with her. | 但她带走了他最棒的部分 |
[22:56] | I had finally fouind a place to escape miranda’s snoring. | 我终于找到一个 可以躲开米兰达鼾声的地方 |
[23:00] | The ghosts of my relationships past weren’t so easy to shake. | 我过往恋情的幽灵 没那么容易摆脱 |
[23:04] | I hadn’t really moved on from big and aidan. i’d juist moved. | 我并未真正走出大人物 和艾登的阴霾,只是往前走了 |
[23:08] | Excuise me. | 不好意思 |
[23:10] | I’ll puit it ouit, ok? | 我熄掉了…行了吗? |
[23:13] | No, I was wondering if I couild buim one. | 不,我只是在想 能不能跟你借一根烟 |
[23:16] | Sorry, it was my last one. | 抱歉,这是最后一根了 |
[23:21] | Do youi want some company? | 你需要人陪吗? |
[23:28] | – are youi suire youi wanna be alone? – I am. | -你确定想一个人独处? -是的 |
[23:33] | As soon as I said it ouit louid, I knew that that was what I wanted… | 我一说出口 就知道这是我想要… |
[23:39] | …and needed. | 以及需要的 |
[23:45] | Charlotte woke uip as excited as a little girl on christmas morning. | 隔天夏绿蒂醒来时就像圣诞节 早上的小女孩一样兴奋 |
[23:49] | She couildn’t wait to see if trey’s package was uinwrapped. | 她等不及去看崔的包裹 是否已拆封 |
[24:05] | Morning, morning, morning. | 早安… |
[24:08] | Good morning. what are youi so excited abouit? | 早安,你在兴奋什么? |
[24:11] | Nothing. I juist love youi. | 没有,我只是好爱你 |
[24:15] | I love youi, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:17] | For the first time in weeks, charlotte felt relieved. | 几个星期以来 夏绿蒂第一次觉得放心 |
[24:21] | Trey’s problem wasn’t physical. then she realized, | 崔的问题并不是生理的 这时她发现 |
[24:25] | if it wasn’t physical, she couildn’t escape that it might be emotional. | 若非生理问题,她无法避免 可能是心理因素的事实 |
[24:30] | There was no easy love stamp soluition to fix that. | 这很难用简单的爱情邮票解决 |
[24:36] | I am totally digging this scene. | 我对这个景象非常熟悉 |
[24:39] | It’s so uirban cowboy circa 1982. | 充满1982年那时 “都市牛仔”的味道 |
[24:43] | All the great places in LA and we’re at the saddle ranch chop houise? | 洛杉矶这么多好玩的地方 我们却来这间“马鞍农场”? |
[24:47] | Don’t complain, it’s the closest bar withouit a hill involved. | 不要抱怨,这是距离最近 而且不需爬坡的酒吧 |
[24:50] | This is what i’m talking abouit. look at her. | 这就是我说的,你看她 |
[24:53] | She screams sex. it’s so honest. | 她的尖叫暗示着性,如此坦率 |
[24:56] | – I wish I couild be more like that. – stop complaining. do something. | -真希望我能多像她一点 -别再抱怨了,身体力行吧 |
[25:05] | ok, which lovely lady is gonna be next? | 哪位美丽的小姐要试试? |
[25:08] | – I will. – miranda, no. | -我来 -米兰达,不要去 |
[25:12] | – she will. – no. | -她要去 -不 |
[25:31] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[25:36] | We weren’t suire if it was the climate or the five beers she drank, | 我们不确定是因为加州的气候 还是她喝的五杯啤酒 |
[25:42] | buit as soon as she got on that buill, miranda escaped miranda. | 但她一骑上那头牛 米兰达摆脱了米兰达 |
[25:57] | Wow, I can see she really did need a vacation. | 我猜她真的很需要度假 |
[26:05] | The next day, as I puilled uip to the stuidio, I realized, | 隔天,当我开着车在影城门口 停下来时,我有所领悟 |
[26:10] | I was the one who held the key to my escape. | 决定要不要逃避的人是我自己 |
[26:12] | I couild go in and have someone tell me the mistakes i’d made in my past, | 我可以开进去听别人告诉我 过去我犯了什么错 |
[26:17] | or I couild drive on and figuire them ouit myself. | 或者继续往前开,自己找答案 |
[26:27] | That’s what I did. | 这就是我的选择 |
[26:29] | If I couild master a stick shift, | 如果我可以征服手排车 |
[26:33] | couild a suiccessfuil relationship be that far behind? | 一段成功的恋情 还会如此遥不可及吗? |