时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | LA – land of perpetuial suin and suinbathing, which also makes it | 洛杉矶…永远有太阳和日光浴 |
[00:56] | Iand of the perpetuial bikini wax. | 也因此永远得进行比基尼除毛 |
[01:00] | After a week, I made an appointment with the city’s waxer to the stars – | 一周后,我预约了本市 第一流的明星除毛师… |
[01:05] | Alicia. | 艾莉西亚 |
[01:07] | She was known for her artfuil work, her lightning-quiick hands… | 她以熟练的技巧 |
[01:13] | …and her indecipherable accent. | 双手迅雷不及掩耳的速度… 以及难以理解的口音闻名 |
[01:16] | Excuise me? | 你说什么? |
[01:21] | All done. beauitifuil. youi look. | 完成了,很漂亮,你自己看 |
[01:30] | I got muigged! | 她把我所有的毛都拔光了 |
[01:31] | She took everything i’ve got. | |
[01:33] | It’s called ”the brazilian Wax.” | 那即是所谓的“巴西式除毛” |
[01:35] | Why didn’t youi tell her to stop? | 你干嘛不叫她停下来 |
[01:37] | I feel like one of those hairless dogs. | 我觉得自己 跟一只无毛狗没两样 |
[01:40] | It’s an aesthetic thing. they do it here. | 这要从美学的角度来看 这里的人都这么做 |
[01:43] | LA men are too lazy to search for anything. | 那当然,因为洛杉矶的男人 懒得寻找任何东西 |
[01:46] | Youi can’t hide youir light uinder a buish. | 你不能把光芒隐藏在杂草之下 |
[01:49] | Didn’t she leave a triangle, a landing strip? | 难道她没有留个三角形 当作降落地带? |
[01:52] | No, I am totally baid and freezing. | 没有,我光秃秃而且冷得要命 |
[01:56] | – I wouild have killed her. – i’m so aware of down there now. | -要是我就会杀了她 -现在我老是注意下面 |
[02:00] | I feel like i’m nothing buit walking sex. | 我觉得自己简直像个 |
[02:03] | The brazilian makes youi do crazy things. | 活生生的性机器 巴西式除毛 |
[02:06] | Be carefuil who youi invite to brazil. | 会让你做出疯狂的事 当心你邀请去巴西的对象 |
[02:08] | – i’m officially RSVP-ing – no. – where are youi going? | -我正式回覆:免了 -你要去哪里? |
[02:12] | – i’m meeting lew. – letterman lew? | -我要去见卢 -赖特曼的助手卢? |
[02:15] | He doesn’t work for him any more. he’s writing that new york sitcom. | 他已经不再为他工作了 他正在写一出纽约情境喜剧 |
[02:18] | The one abouit the kids who live in a loft. | 关于一群住在阁楼小孩的故事 |
[02:22] | – yeah, one’s a feisty waitress. – what are youi and lew gonna do? | -主角是个暴躁的女服务生 -你和卢要做什么? |
[02:26] | We’ll have drinks and bitch abouit LA. I can’t believe he lives here now. | 一起喝饮料、批评洛杉矶 我真不敢相信他现在住这里 |
[02:30] | – tell him to move to brazil. – youi’re on youir own tonight. | -你应该叫他搬到巴西 -今晚你们要自己过了 |
[02:35] | – we’ll go to that movie premiere. – what’s the movie? | -我们会去参加电影首映 -是什么电影? |
[02:38] | I don’t know. we’ll uise my press pass and get into the after party. | 根本没人看,用我的记者证 然后参加庆祝派对 |
[02:42] | – I love LA. – youi two shouild get ouit of the suin. | -我爱洛杉矶 -你们两个别再晒太阳了 |
[02:51] | Lew asked miranda to meet him at the flowing tree. | 卢和米兰达约在 “摇曳树”见面 |
[02:55] | Suirrouinded by all these tanned, fit, happy people, | 四周都是古铜色肌肤 健美、心情愉悦的人们 |
[02:59] | she knew she wouild recognize pale, chuibby, uinhappy lew immediately. | 她知道她可以立刻认出 苍白、圆胖、不开心的卢 |
[03:04] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[03:06] | oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[03:09] | – do I look that different? – good thing youi still wear that hat. | -我看起来差别那么大吗? -还好你仍戴着那顶帽子 |
[03:14] | – lf youi ever see me in a lakers hat… – …Shoot youi. | -若你看我戴湖人队的帽子… -我会杀了你 |
[03:18] | – exactly. do youi want to sit? – youi look amazing. | -没错,你想坐下来吗? -你容光焕发 |
[03:21] | – thanks. wanna grab a drink? – please. | -谢了,想喝杯饮料吗? -好的 |
[03:24] | Yes, let’s go. the sight of all these bleached teeth is blinding. | 我们走吧 他们的牙齿白得令人眩目 |
[03:28] | No, here. this place is known for its green tea infuisions. | 不,就在这里 这家餐厅的冲泡绿茶很有名 |
[03:32] | Please – infuisions? couild LA be any worse? | 拜托,冲泡? 洛杉矶还能更糟糕吗? |
[03:36] | Take off that hat, i’m gonna shoot youi right now. | 脱掉那顶帽子 我现在就要杀了你 |
[03:39] | I really like it here. | 我真的很喜欢这里 |
[03:42] | Where’s the guiy I shared beers with and made fuin of happy people? | 跟我一起喝啤酒、取笑快乐 人们的那个家伙怎么了? |
[03:47] | I know. the thing is, I think i’m one of those happy people now. | 我知道,事实上 我想我现在也成了快乐的人 |
[03:51] | – good for youi! – I know it souinds crazy. | -真替你高兴 -我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[03:55] | I was suipremely uinhappy in new york. | 我在纽约时非常不快乐 |
[03:58] | I came here, and I let a lot of that old toxic anger go. | 我来到这里,抛开那些 毒害我多年的愤怒情绪 |
[04:02] | I take things slowly, get ouitside… LA agrees with me. | 我把步调放慢、到外面走走… 洛杉矶很适合我 |
[04:08] | Miranda realized, she was the one standing ouit. | 米兰达发现 她才是格格不入的人 |
[04:11] | She was the only angry new yorker for miles. | 她是几哩内唯一愤怒的纽约人 |
[04:14] | Let’s go for a hike. | 我们去健行吧 |
[04:25] | Later that night, two very happy new yorkers prepared | 当晚,两个非常快乐的纽约人 |
[04:29] | to hike uip their first LA red carpet. | 准备踏上她们在洛杉矶的 第一块红地毯 |
[04:33] | – carrie bradshaw, new york star. – are youi on the list? | -我是纽约星报的凯莉布雷萧 -你有在名单上吗? |
[04:37] | – i’m a coluimnist. that’s me. – press room is to the left. | -我是个专栏作家,这就是我 -记者室请往左走 |
[04:42] | Crinkle-cuit cheese and fat reporters, I don’t think so. | 只有波纹状的起司和肥胖记者 我才不去 |
[04:45] | – let me see youir movie passes. – no one goes to the movie. | -请出示你们的电影入场证 -没人会去看电影的 |
[04:48] | Everyone goes to the movie. couild youi step off the red carpet? | 人人都会去看电影 麻烦你们站到一旁好吗? |
[04:53] | – do youi know who she is? – she’s not on the list. | -你知道她是谁吗? -她不在名单上 |
[04:57] | ok, ok. let’s juist go. | 好…我们走吧 |
[05:01] | This wouildn’t happen in new york. people know youi in new york. | 在纽约就不会发生这种事 在纽约大家都认识你 |
[05:04] | – no one goes to the movie. – we’re ouit of here. | -而且谁会去看电影? -我们离开这里 |
[05:07] | I’m getting the car. | 我去取车 |
[05:14] | There I was, a hollywood nobody, | 这就是我,好莱坞的无名小卒 |
[05:17] | cast off the red carpet and standing in my proper place on a parking lot. | 被赶出星光大道 站在停车场一个适合我的位置 |
[05:23] | We’re talking in circles here. that’s right. | 我说话拐弯抹角,没错 |
[05:27] | I uinderstand. I heard youi. ok, suire. | 我明白 我听到了,好,没问题 |
[05:34] | Tell her that when she’s ready to deal, she can call me herself. | 告诉她等她准备好要谈 她可以自己打给我 |
[05:40] | – please tell me youi have another one. – I thouight I had a problem. | -请告诉我你还有另一根烟 -我以为又有麻烦 |
[05:45] | Got a light for me? thanks. | 有火吗?谢谢 |
[05:52] | Fuill tars, very nice. I thouight they’d banned these here. | 整支的卷烟,太好了 我以为这里禁止抽这玩意儿 |
[05:55] | I taped them to my body on the plane. | 我坐飞机时把它们粘在身上 |
[05:58] | – new yorker? – yeah. | -你是纽约人? -是的 |
[06:00] | Keith travers, representing matt damon. | 我是基斯崔佛 麦特达蒙的经纪人 |
[06:03] | Carrie bradshaw, representing myself. | 凯莉布雷萧,代表我自己 |
[06:06] | – actress? – no, no. writer. | -你是演员? -不,是作家 |
[06:09] | Too pretty to be a writer. | 太漂亮了,不可能是作家 |
[06:12] | That’s too cheesy for youi to be a writer. | 说这么俗气的话 你也不可能是作家 |
[06:15] | – it will take an houir to get the car. – samantha jones, keith travers. | -取车得花一个钟头 -莎曼珊琼斯,他是基斯崔佛 |
[06:20] | He’s representing matt damon. | 麦特达蒙的经纪人 |
[06:23] | – youi aren’t going anywhere. – lf youi say so. | -你们哪里都不能去 -如果你这么说的话 |
[06:26] | Let’s go inside, juist enjoy ouir evening. | 我们进去好好享受这个夜晚吧 |
[06:29] | once we got inside, ouir magic carpet ride really began. | 进去之后 我们的魔毯之旅才真正开始 |
[06:32] | I can’t believe they wouildn’t let youi in. that’s a disconnect. | 我不敢相信他们不让你进来 真是秀逗 |
[06:36] | – A disconnect? – yeah. it’s like a fuick-uip. | -秀逗? -对,就是愚蠢 |
[06:40] | A disconnect! | 秀逗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. youi writers are word nazis. youi’re gonna ride me with that. | 你们作家是文字的纳粹党 你会一直拿这个来嘲弄我 |
[06:48] | Someone’s ass is ringing, and it ain’t mine. | 有人的屁股响了,可不是我的 |
[06:51] | Youirs wouild if it couild. it wouild ring. | 如果可以的话你的也会 它会响个不停 |
[06:54] | Excuise me, i’ll juist be one second. enjoy youirself. | 不好意思,失陪一下 去狂欢吧 |
[07:01] | That is one tall drink of water. | 那家伙身材真高大 |
[07:11] | She had worshipped huigh hefner since she was old enouigh | 莎曼珊自从懂得偷看 她老爸买的花花公子之后 |
[07:15] | to steal her father’s playboys. this wasn’t a celebrity sighting. | 就很崇拜休海福纳,对她来说 这不是随便看见一个名人 |
[07:19] | This was the celebrity sighting. | 而是看见毕生的偶像 |
[07:22] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[07:28] | Huigh, hi. i’m samantha jones. | 休,你好,我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[07:32] | – hello. – i’m a huige fan. | -你好 -我是你的仰慕者 |
[07:35] | – in that case, join uis for a drink. – A drink? | -既然如此,一起喝一杯吧 -喝一杯? |
[07:38] | – that wouild be great. – thank youi. | -美事一桩 -谢谢你 |
[07:42] | Seriouisly? | 真的吗? |
[07:47] | Drinking with three blondes – I guiess that’s a reguilar day for youi. | 和三个金发美女一起喝酒… 我想对你而言一定稀松平常吧 |
[07:51] | A slow one, yes. | 缓慢的一天,是的 |
[07:55] | I’m pretty crazed this week, buit I have an opening on wednesday. | 我这个礼拜忙疯了,但星期三 还要出席一个午餐聚会 |
[07:59] | Can I take youi ouit? linc, great table. | 我可以带你去吗? 林肯餐厅,位子很棒 |
[08:03] | I had been trying to get into linc for a week. | 我试了一个礼拜 始终不得其门而入 |
[08:06] | He seemed smart and sexy, and this ouitsider liked being inside. | 他看起来聪明又性感 我这局外人很想一窥其中奥妙 |
[08:11] | – yeah, ok. suire. – great. | -好,当然 -太好了 |
[08:14] | Hey, keith. there’s a vlp room. | 基斯,那儿有一间贵宾室 |
[08:17] | – do youi want to go there? – yeah, I want to go to the vlp room. | -你想去吗? -是的,我想去贵宾室 |
[08:21] | – let’s go. – all right. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[08:25] | Back home, charlotte had never felt more inside. | 回到家的夏绿蒂 从未觉得这么满足 |
[08:28] | She had juist attended her first black tie doctors’ benefit. | 她刚参加完第一场 正式的医界慈善餐会 |
[08:37] | – we make a fine looking couiple. – yes, we do. | -该死,我们真是速配 -是的 |
[08:43] | So, how did I do? | 我表现得如何? |
[08:46] | Mrs. MacDouigal, youi did quiite well. | 麦克道格太太,你表现得很好 |
[08:49] | Thank youi, dr MacDouigal. | 谢谢你,麦克道格医生 |
[08:52] | Youi know, doctor, I have an itch. couild youi help me ouit with it? | 医生,我有个渴望 希望你能帮我解决 |
[09:01] | Trey? | 崔? |
[09:05] | Maybe it’s time we thouight abouit some options, like viagra. | 或许我们该考虑其他选择 好比威而钢 |
[09:12] | Are youi aware that viagra is a killer for men with heart problems? | 你知道威而钢对心脏 有毛病的男人是致命的药物吗 |
[09:18] | My father died of a heart attack. it ruins in my family. | 我父亲死于心脏病 家族中也有遗传 |
[09:23] | Trey wasn’t the only one with heart problems. | 崔不是唯一心脏有毛病的人 |
[09:25] | I’m juist trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:28] | Now i’m tense. i’m going for a ruin. | 现在我神经紧张,我去跑步 |
[09:31] | It was the fifth time he’d gone ruinning at bedtime in the last two weeks. | 这是过去两周来 崔至少第五次在睡前去跑步 |
[09:36] | The next day, samantha decided to get some exercise as well. | 隔天,莎曼珊也决定去做运动 |
[09:40] | Her pocketbook was getting most of the workouit. | 大部分是由她的钱包来承受 |
[09:43] | Fendi, 150. | 芬迪皮包,150块 |
[09:49] | She decided to give her old pocketbook a rest. | 她决定让她的旧皮包休息一下 |
[10:01] | As charlotte picked uip my mail, she realized | 当夏绿蒂收到我的来信后 她意识到 |
[10:04] | she missed more than her sex life. she missed her single life. | 她想念的不只是性生活 还有她的单身生活 |
[10:10] | If trey couild ruin away from their problems, so couild she. | 如果崔可以逃避他们的问题 那么她也可以 |
[10:18] | – I can’t deal with trey. – calling might be more economical. | -我对崔无计可施 -打电话给我可能比较经济 |
[10:24] | And I really missed youi guiys. | 我真的很想念你们 |
[10:27] | We missed youi too. | 我们也很想念你 |
[10:30] | – trey is… – it’s not working. | -崔… -没有用 |
[10:34] | He refuises to even talk abouit it. | 他甚至拒绝讨论 |
[10:37] | – I take it youi’ll be staying? – I need a vacation. | -从行李判断你打算留下来? -我需要度假 |
[10:42] | Youi came to the right place. I gotta meet this keith guiy. | 你来对地方了 我得和一个叫基斯的家伙见面 |
[10:46] | Miranda and samantha are down by the pool. | 米兰达和莎曼珊 在楼下的游泳池畔 |
[10:56] | Charlotte glanced at the glistening pool, | 夏绿蒂瞥了一眼闪烁的游泳池 |
[10:59] | and juist like that, her marriage and trey seemed far away. | 就这样,她的婚姻和崔 似乎变得十分遥远 |
[11:06] | Before luinch, I agreed to go with keith to see a houise he was interested in. | 在午餐前,我答应陪基斯 去看一栋他感兴趣的房子 |
[11:16] | This is not a houise. this is an airport. | 老天,这不是一栋房子 这简直是一个机场 |
[11:19] | It’s lorenzo lamas’. he’s asking 3.4, buit it’ll go for 3.2. | 屋主是罗伦佐拉马斯,他开价 340万,不过320万就能成交 |
[11:23] | There’s a bargain! | 真划算 |
[11:27] | In new york, a first date is dinner and a movie. | 在纽约 初次约会是一顿晚餐和电影 |
[11:30] | In LA, it’s luinch and seeing a 3.4 million dollar houise. | 在洛杉矶 则是午餐以及看340万的豪宅 |
[11:35] | What do youi think? | 你觉得呢? |
[11:37] | – I shouild work in television. – it’s good, right? | -我应该在联合电视台工作 -这房子不错吧? |
[11:41] | It’s really good. | 非常好 |
[11:44] | Buit does a single guiy like youi need this muich space? | 但是你一个单身汉 需要这么大的空间吗? |
[11:48] | Probably not. buit come on, it looks good. | 或许不需要 不过,房子很漂亮 |
[11:51] | So did he. | 他也是 |
[12:01] | In the souith american’s living room, my brazilian made me kiss him. | 置身南美风格的客厅 我身上的巴西因子让我吻了他 |
[12:09] | Wait till youi see the hot tuib. | 等你们参观过大澡盆再亲热吧 |
[12:14] | – we shouild check ouit the hot tuib. – okey-dokey. | -我们应该去看看大澡盆 -好 |
[12:20] | I’ll have the omelet with no cheese, buit tomatoes and muishrooms. | 我要不加起司的煎蛋卷 但要加番茄和蘑菇 |
[12:24] | Instead of the fries a side of fruiit with no grapes, and a half decaf skim. | 薯条换成水果,不要葡萄 以及一杯低咖啡因的脱脂拿铁 |
[12:30] | Youi shouild get the muishrooms steamed. | 我建议蘑菇用蒸的 |
[12:33] | It lightens the calories buit retains the flavor. | 可以降低热量却保持风味 |
[12:35] | Great, thanks. | 太好了,谢谢 |
[12:37] | – I really like LA. – who wouildn’t? | -我真喜欢洛杉矶 -谁不喜欢呢? |
[12:40] | Keith wants a $3 million houise and I can’t afford new cuirtains. | 基斯想买一栋三百万的房子 而我连新窗帘都买不起 |
[12:43] | That’s where the guiys here have new york men beat – real estate. | 那就是这里的男人 胜过纽约男人之处…房地产 |
[12:47] | – lew may be the perfect guiy. – letterman lew? | -卢可能是理想人选 -赖特曼的助手卢? |
[12:51] | Yeah. he’s an ideal combination of the two coasts. | 对,他是东西岸的完美综合体 |
[12:54] | He’s a new yorker at heart, buit he’s lost all his neuiroses and 30 pouinds. | 他本质上还是一个纽约人 但他甩掉了神经质…还有30磅 |
[13:00] | We’re new yorkers. aren’t we suipposed to like neuirotic guiys? | 我们是纽约人 难道不该神经质吗? |
[13:04] | The woody allen thing is so over. | 伍迪艾伦那一套已经过时了 |
[13:07] | He’s a changed man. he’s spirituial and happy. | 他现在改头换面 他虔诚而快乐 |
[13:10] | – he met the dalai lama. – I met huigh hefner. | -他去见达赖喇嘛 -我碰到休海福纳 |
[13:13] | one woman’s pornographer is another woman’s spirituial leader. | 一个是色情杂志创办人 另一个则是心灵导师 |
[13:17] | Maybe he’s on to something. maybe it’s time I stopped being angry. | 也许他有所领悟 也许我该停止愤世嫉俗 |
[13:21] | – how wouild youi spend youir time? – i’ll tell youi what youi couild do. | -你们空闲时都做些什么? -我告诉你们可以做什么 |
[13:27] | – shop. – jesuis! | -购物 -老天 |
[13:29] | – no, youi didn’t! – that’s like $3,000. | -你竟然买得下手 -那好像要价三千块 |
[13:32] | or 150. fake. | 或者150,这是仿冒品 |
[13:35] | – no. – it looks so real. | -不会吧 -天啊,看起来跟真的一样 |
[13:37] | – I know. – give me that. | -我知道 -给我瞧瞧 |
[13:40] | Youi’d never know it wasn’t real uinless youi looked at the lining. | 除非看到内衬 否则不可能知道是假货 |
[13:42] | I don’t have that luixuiry. all my insides are on the ouitside now. | 那对我是种奢侈 我所有内在都暴露在外头了 |
[13:45] | – I don’t like fakes. – all that matters is what it looks like. | -我不喜欢仿冒品 -重要的是外观 |
[13:49] | It’s good. | 不错… |
[13:50] | We couild get more. I got the guiy’s card. he lives in the ”valley”. | 我们可以去挑,我有老板名片 他住在“山谷区” |
[13:56] | – couild youi have more condoms? – I did. | -你还放得下更多保险套吗? -可以 |
[13:59] | I am so happy to be ouit of that condom stage of life. | 我很高兴能脱离保险套的生活 |
[14:04] | I thouight it was called ”my thirties”. | 我想这就是所谓 “我三十岁的人生” |
[14:06] | It’s nice to go to bed with the same man every night. | 每晚和同一个男人上床真好 |
[14:08] | Tell me youi didn’t come to LA to tell uis how muich sex youi’re having. | 你不是专程来洛杉矶告诉我们 现在的性生活有多充实吧? |
[14:14] | Charlotte couildn’t tell them her conjuigal bliss was a conjuigal miss. | 夏绿蒂没有告诉她们 她的美满良缘是个失误 |
[14:18] | What shouild I do first in LA? | 我来洛杉矶 第一件事要做什么? |
[14:21] | The first thing youi’ll need is a good bikini wax. | 你首先需要进行比基尼脱毛 |
[14:26] | Youi shouild try alicia. | 你该试试艾莉西亚的技术 |
[14:38] | That night, after houirs of pool time, I realized something startling. | 当晚,在池畔消磨了几小时后 我发现一个震撼的事实 |
[14:44] | I was actuially starting to like LA. | 我竟然开始喜欢洛杉矶 |
[14:48] | New yorkers are trained to hate los angeles, | 纽约人被训练厌恶洛杉矶 |
[14:51] | where, suipposedly, intellect is ridicuiled | 据说在这里聪明才智是可笑的 |
[14:54] | and who youi date and what youi look like is revered. | 你约会的对象 和你的外表才受尊敬 |
[14:57] | Yet, we were having the time of ouir lives. | 然而,我们玩得很开心 |
[14:59] | The men were happy, the homes were huige, the bags looked great. | 男人很快乐、房子很大 皮包很漂亮 |
[15:03] | Maybe that was enouigh. the weather moves from west to east. | 也许这就够了 暴风雨从西岸移至东岸 |
[15:07] | Was it a juist matter of time before the truith blew across manhattan? | 最后在曼哈顿肆虐 是否只是时间的问题? |
[15:11] | When it comes to bags, men and cities, | 谈到皮包、男人和城市 |
[15:14] | is it really what’s ouitside that couints? | 真的只有外表才重要吗? |
[15:17] | The next day, samantha and I went to the valley for fendi bags. | 隔天,莎曼珊和我 为了芬迪皮包来到山谷区 |
[15:21] | This is it, 45386. | 就是这里,45386 |
[15:24] | – is that an address or a zip code? – I don’t know. | -那是地址还是邮递区号? -我不知道 |
[15:26] | I miss lorenzo lamas’ neighborhood. | 我想念罗伦佐拉马斯住的那区 |
[15:33] | – my god. – oh, there he is. | -我的天 -他在那里 |
[15:38] | We had fouind it. fake fendi paradise. | 我们找到了,仿冒的芬迪天堂 |
[15:44] | He shouild work on his display area. | 他应该布置一下展示区 |
[15:46] | Seven for 1,000. youi like? | 七个一千块,喜欢吗? |
[15:49] | I shouild have liked them. buit staring into the truink, they didn’t look elegant. | 我本来会喜欢的,但是此刻 盯着那些皮包,它们不再优雅 |
[15:55] | They looked cheap. even if everyone else thouight it was real, | 反而看起来很廉价 即使每个人都以为是真品 |
[15:59] | I’d always know, my bag came from a truink deep in the valley. | 我永远都知道我的皮包 来自山谷区的一个后车箱 |
[16:04] | Youi know what? I don’t think so. | 你知道吗?我不想买了 |
[16:07] | – youi don’t want a bag now? – sorry. they’re very nice. it’s juist… | -你不想买皮包了? -抱歉,它们很漂亮,只是… |
[16:11] | Please, don’t smoke near the bags. | 拜托,不要在皮包附近抽烟 |
[16:16] | We drove for two houirs in the Valley… | 我们开了两个小时的车… |
[16:21] | That’s it. i’m going back to the hotel. | 到此为止,我们回旅馆吧 |
[16:24] | They looked so sad staring uip at me from that truink. | 它们显得好悲伤 从后车箱里凝视着我 |
[16:29] | They were waiting to be adopted. | 它们等着被收养 |
[16:32] | I was almost eaten by dogs. the least youi couild’ve done was buiy a bag. | 我差点被狗吃掉 最起码你可以买个皮包 |
[16:35] | It’s better to wait for the real thing. then at least youi know it’s special. | 等待真品的感觉比较好 这么一来至少你知道它很特别 |
[16:43] | – my marriage is a fake fendi. – excuise me? | -我的婚姻是冒牌的芬迪皮包 -你说什么? |
[16:46] | Trey and I look like the perfect couiple from the ouitside, | 崔和我表面上看起来 是一对完美夫妻 |
[16:50] | buit on the inside it’s all fake. it’s not special. | 但实际上全是假的 一点都不特别 |
[16:54] | – he can’t get it uip. – what? | -他甚至无法勃起 -什么? |
[16:57] | – we’ve never had sex. – youi’ve never had sex? | -我们从来没有性生活 -你们从来没有性生活? |
[17:00] | – youi’ve been married for… – …over a month. | -你们已经结婚… -超过一个月了 |
[17:02] | – youi’ve never had sex? – it’s not physical, it’s emotional. | -你们从来没有性生活? -不是生理问题,是心理障碍 |
[17:07] | – youi knew abouit this? – she told me at the wedding. | -你知道这件事? -她在婚礼上告诉我了 |
[17:11] | Youi’d juist say youi’d told me so and I shouildn’t have married so quiickly. | 我怕你会说你早就告诉过我 我不该这么快结婚等等 |
[17:17] | Who am I to juidge youi? we all have ouir own paths in life. | 我凭什么评判你? 我们在人生中都有自己的路 |
[17:23] | Three days with lew had changed miranda | 跟卢相处三天改变了米兰达 |
[17:26] | from deeply sarcastic to deepak chopra. | 从一个总是冷嘲热讽的女人 成了心灵大师狄巴克乔布拉 |
[17:29] | – what am I gonna do? – youi’ve never had sex? | -我该怎么办? -你们从来没有性生活? |
[17:33] | – she’s never had sex. – it’s only been a month. | -她从来没有性生活 -才一个月而已 |
[17:37] | – he hasn’t seen brazil. – A honeymoon to souith america. | -他没去过巴西 -去南美洲二度蜜月 |
[17:42] | – that might do the trick. – I know how to cheer youi uip. | -可能会有帮助 -我知道怎么让你开心起来 |
[17:45] | A trip to the playboy mansion. | 花花公子豪宅一游 |
[17:47] | Hef invited uis for one of those playmate pool parties. | 海福邀请我们 去参加经典女郎池畔派对 |
[17:51] | Did youi say, ”hef”? | 你说“海福”? |
[17:53] | Why wouild that cheer her uip? does she look like a frat boy? | 那为什么会让她开心? 她看起来像兄弟会成员吗? |
[17:57] | No, buit it wouildn’t huirt to meet some. | 不,但去见一些也无妨 |
[17:59] | – sorry, not going. – come on, it wouild be fuin. | -抱歉,我不去 -拜托,很好玩的 |
[18:03] | We’re in LA. | 我们在洛杉矶 |
[18:05] | All right, fine, buit I better be on the guiest list. | 好吧,但我最好在宾客名单上 |
[18:08] | Later that night, I was a guiest at keith’s amazing houise. | 当晚,我到基斯 令人大开眼界的别墅作客 |
[18:12] | He made sizzling scallops, and after dinner things got even hotter. | 他做了烫呼呼的扇贝 晚餐后,气氛更热烈了 |
[18:16] | I like hot tuibs. new york shouild have more hot tuibs like on roofs and stuiff. | 我喜欢泡澡,纽约应该在 屋顶之类的地方多盖一些浴池 |
[18:22] | Well, if youi like that… | 既然你喜欢… |
[18:52] | While I was going native with keith, miranda and lew went to new york. | 当我正融入基斯的生活 米兰达和卢却造访纽约 |
[18:57] | At least to the new york strip steak. | 至少是纽约牛排 |
[18:59] | – this looks great. – god, do I miss this smell! | -看起来很好吃 -老天,我真想念这味道 |
[19:02] | So, youi were saying? | 你刚才说到哪里? |
[19:05] | Read ”zen and the art of modern living”. | 你应该读一本书 “禅学与现代生活艺术” |
[19:08] | I’m still trying to get uised to bath beans. | 我仍在适应沐浴球 |
[19:11] | – youi are so new york. – come on, don’t youi miss it? | -你真是充满纽约气质 -得了,难道你不想念吗? |
[19:14] | – juist a little? – no, I write abouit it every day. | -一点都没有? -不,我每天都在写纽约的事 |
[19:18] | That’s not new york, it’s a souind stage. | 那不是纽约,而是摄影棚 |
[19:20] | 20-somethings with tiny salaries don’t live in SoHo lofts. it’s totally fake. | 20几岁薪资微薄的人不会住在 索霍区宽敞阁楼里,全是假的 |
[19:26] | 40 million viewers wouild disagree with youi on that one. | 四千万观众不会同意这一点 |
[19:37] | – is something wrong with youir steak? – no, it’s great. | -你的牛排有什么问题吗? -没有,很棒 |
[19:51] | – what are youi doing? – i’m tasting my food. | -你在干什么? -我在品尝我的食物 |
[19:54] | – why aren’t youi swallowing it? – youi think I look this good by eating? | -你为什么不吞下去? -你以为我靠吃维持身材吗? |
[19:59] | Lew hadn’t fouind inner peace, he’d fouind an eating disorder. | 卢并未找到内心的平静 他得了饮食失调症 |
[20:04] | – are youi seriouis? – don’t puit youir toxic shit on me. | -你是认真的吗? -别跟我说那些屁话 |
[20:07] | This is LA. youi have no idea what pressuire i’m uinder. | 这里是洛杉矶 你根本不知道我的压力有多大 |
[20:11] | Who cares what youi look like. youi’re a writer. | 谁会在乎你的外表 你是个作家 |
[20:13] | For a hit show. no one wants to hire a fat story editor. | 负责一个热门的节目 没人想雇用一个肥胖的编剧 |
[20:17] | Miranda wanted to rip that knicks hat off his head. | 米兰达想把他头上那顶 尼克队的帽子扯掉 |
[20:20] | No self-respecting new yorker wouild spit ouit that good a steak. | 因为一个有自尊的纽约人 不会吐掉那么好的牛排 |
[20:25] | Jesuis fuicking christ. now i’ve lost my appetite. | 我的老天,现在我没胃口了 |
[20:30] | Waking uip in keith’s suin-filled bedroom, I felt like 3.4 million myself. | 在基斯洒满阳光的卧室醒来 我觉得自己价值340万 |
[20:36] | I like what youi have going on down there. | 我喜欢你下面那里的杰作 |
[20:38] | – that wouild be a whole lot of nothing. – yeah. | -你是指一片荒芜 -是 |
[20:43] | – don’t youi work? – I don’t have anything till eleven. | -你不用工作吗? -我一直到11点才有事做 |
[20:46] | – nice life. – yeah. | -惬意的生活 -是的 |
[20:51] | What the fuick do youi think youi’re doing? | 你们究竟在干什么? |
[20:54] | I told youi, no prostituites when youi’re houise-sitting. | 我告诉过你,看管房子时 不准带妓女回家 |
[20:58] | – youi’re a houise-sitter? – personal assistant. | -你是看管房屋的人? -私人助理… |
[21:03] | – I thouight youi were an agent. – my agent won’t water my plants. | -我以为你是经纪人 -但愿我的经纪人会帮我浇花 |
[21:06] | The life I was coveting wasn’t keith’s, it was carrie fisher’s. | 原来我响往的不是基斯的生活 而是嘉莉费雪的 |
[21:11] | – youi’re so fired. wait till I tell penny. – am I going to have to retuirn her car? | -你被开除了,我会跟潘妮说 我得归还她的车吗? |
[21:15] | And penny marshall’s. | 以及潘妮马歇尔的 |
[21:17] | I’m going to… | 我要去… |
[21:19] | – youi might need these. – thank youi. | -你可能需要这个 -谢谢 |
[21:22] | Are youi going to bring prostituites to ben’s new $3 million home? | 你会带妓女去 班三百万的新房子吗? |
[21:27] | And ben affleck’s. | 还有班亚佛克的 |
[21:29] | I’m not a prostituite. i’m carrie bradshaw. | 我不是妓女,我是凯莉布雷萧 |
[21:32] | I’m a writer too. I have a coluimn in new york. | 我也是个作家 我在纽约有个专栏 |
[21:38] | I’m carrie, youi’re carrie. I write, youi write. | 我是凯莉,你是嘉莉 我写作,你也写作 |
[21:42] | I have a child. I really can’t do this. | 我有个孩子,我真的没办法 |
[21:46] | Have youi been smoking in here? | 你们在这里抽烟? |
[21:56] | This was always on. | 这一直是开着的 |
[21:58] | The dry-cleaning and the cat food, that’s all done. | 干洗的衣物拿回来了 猫食也买好了,一切都已办妥 |
[22:02] | It was the perfect ending to my week of make-believe – | 这是我虚幻星期的完美结局… |
[22:06] | a visit to the playboy mansion and the playmate pool party. | 造访花花公子豪宅 和经典女郎池畔派对 |
[22:11] | – couild ouir lives get any weirder? – nothing suirprises me any more. | -我们的遭遇还能更奇特吗? -再也没什么事会让我意外了 |
[22:16] | In LA, houise-sitters are somebodies and writers are prostituites. | 在洛杉矶,看管房屋者成了 大人物,而作家倒成了妓女 |
[22:20] | – youi’re at least a high-class escort. – thank youi. | -起码你是高级的应召女郎 -谢谢 |
[22:23] | – fuick carrie fisher! – now we’re angry again? | -嘉莉费雪 -现在我们又火大了? |
[22:25] | – yeah. – I blame the wax. | -是 -都怪除毛蜡 |
[22:28] | That’s it. blame it on rio. | 对,都是里约的错 |
[22:32] | After the suin went down, the party really started heating uip. | 太阳下山之后 派对才真正开始加温 |
[22:37] | Where are the girls in the satin ouitfits and the buinny ears? | 那些身穿缎质服装 头戴兔耳朵的女孩呢? |
[22:40] | Yeah, I want to see some buinny ears. | 对,我想看兔耳朵 |
[22:47] | Somewhere between the ltalian grotto and the petting zoo, | 在意大利式洞穴 以及温和动物区之间 |
[22:51] | Charlotte fouind something real. his name was lan. | 夏绿蒂找到了真实 他名叫伊恩 |
[22:54] | – so I started collecting hockney. – I love hockney. | 从那时起我便开始收藏 霍克尼的作品 我热爱霍克尼 |
[22:58] | The colors in his pool series are so LA. | 他泳池系列里用的颜色 充满洛杉矶风格 |
[23:02] | The bluies and those deep greens. | 那些湛蓝和深绿 |
[23:05] | God, it is suich a pleasuire talking to an intelligent woman for once. | 天啊,和一位聪明的女性聊天 真是难得的喜悦 |
[23:09] | I love talking to youi too. | 我也很喜欢跟你聊天 |
[23:12] | It’s nice to be with a man who talks. I love LA. | 跟言之有物的男人在一起 真是愉快,我爱洛杉矶 |
[23:18] | I guiess that third welcome drink has finally kicked in? | 我猜第三杯欢迎酒 终于奏效了? |
[23:23] | This is bad of me. is this bad of me? i’m druink. | 我真不乖 我很不乖吧?我醉了 |
[23:26] | I’m lying here with a man I hardly know. | 还跟一个几乎不认识的男人 躺在一块 |
[23:29] | It’s the playboy mansion. things couild be worse. | 这里是花花公子豪宅 事情可能会更糟 |
[23:34] | – youi’re nice, lan. youi’re really nice. – youi’re nice too. | -你人很好,伊恩,真的很好 -你也是 |
[23:42] | – let me buiy youi some boobs. – pardon me? | -我买一对乳房送给你 -你说什么? |
[23:46] | – it’s a gift. – I don’t need any breasts. | -这是个礼物 -我不需要胸部 |
[23:51] | Charlotte had forgotten how awfuil single life couild be. | 夏绿蒂忘了单身生活 可以多令人讨厌 |
[23:55] | Marriage, with all its problems, wasn’t looking so bad. | 突然间,她充满问题的婚姻 显得没那么糟了 |
[24:03] | – someone stole my fake fendi. – are youi suire? | -有人偷了我的仿冒芬迪皮包 -你确定吗? |
[24:05] | I puit it beside me. when I got uip, it was gone. | 我放在旁边 当我起身时就不见了 |
[24:09] | oh my god, that buinny’s got my bag. | 我的天 那个兔女郎偷了我的皮包 |
[24:19] | Give me my bag. | 把皮包还给我 |
[24:21] | – youi stole my bag. – this is my bag. | -你偷了我的皮包 -这是我的皮包 |
[24:23] | – are we having a problem? – yes. this buinny stole my bag. | -有什么问题吗? -这个兔女郎偷了我的皮包 |
[24:28] | – it’s my bag. – she says it’s her bag. | -这是我的皮包 -她说这是她的皮包 |
[24:32] | Look on the inside. A label that says ”made in china” | 打开看里面 有一个标签写着“中国制” |
[24:35] | and there’s a buinch of condoms in there. | 还有一大堆保险套 |
[24:40] | Fendi. | 瞧,正牌的芬迪 |
[24:42] | Samantha was mortified. she thouight everything on the buinny was fake. | 莎曼珊备感羞辱,她以为 兔女郎身上的东西都是假的 |
[24:49] | ok then. innocent mistake. | 好吧,算是我无心之过 |
[24:53] | Apparently, one nod from hef, and the pool party was over. | 显然,海福点个头 池畔派对就结束了 |
[24:57] | – i’m not leaving withouit my friends. – i’m so sorry. | -我要和我朋友一起走 -对不起 |
[25:02] | The fake fendi ended uip costing 150 for the bag, | 一个芬迪冒牌货最后让莎曼珊 付出150块皮包钱 |
[25:06] | 2,000 in stolen credit cards, and uinspecified costs to samantha’s ego. | 被盗刷的信用卡帐单两千元 以及不可计数的自尊代价 |
[25:14] | And miranda and I took a wrong tuirn on the way to the buiffet. | 庭院的另一边,米兰达和我 在去吃自助餐的路上转错弯 |
[25:26] | Look at that – tit souip. | 你看…裸体浴 |
[25:29] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[25:32] | There youi are. | 原来你们在这里 |
[25:34] | – we have to leave. – we are. | -我们必须离开了 -我们正想走 |
[25:36] | Right now. | 立刻 |
[25:38] | Relax. we’re going, we’re going. | 别紧张,我们要走了… |
[25:41] | – what did she do? – I don’t know. | -她做了什么? |
[25:45] | What happened? ok. all right. | -我不知道 怎么回事?算了 |
[25:50] | The next day, fouir new yorkers left LA a little lighter. | 隔天,四个纽约人 离开洛杉矶时都轻了一点 |
[25:54] | Some of uis had lost ouir hair, and all of uis had lost a little dignity. | 我们有些人失去了身上的毛发 而且每个人都失去了一点尊严 |
[25:59] | Samantha couildn’t wait to get back to the crime-free streets of manhattan. | 莎曼珊迫不及待 想返回曼哈顿没有罪恶的街道 |
[26:03] | Miranda couildn’t wait to get back to men who swallowed. | 米兰达迫不及待 想返回肯吞咽食物的男人身边 |
[26:05] | Charlotte couildn’t wait to get back to trey. | 夏绿蒂迫不及待想回崔的怀抱 |
[26:08] | And as for me, I couildn’t wait. | 至于我,我等不及了… |
[26:10] | – youi can’t smoke in here. – relax, we’re going. | -这里不能抽烟 -别紧张,我们要走了 |
[26:24] | Six houirs later, I was home. | 六个钟头后,我到家了 |
[26:27] | It looked even better on the inside than I remembered it, | 它的内部摆设比我记忆中还好 |
[26:30] | becauise inside it was all real. | 因为里面一切都是真的 |
[26:39] | I was starting to feel like myself again. | 我觉得又找回自我了 |
[26:44] | The rest of me wouild grow back eventuially. | 而其他部分终究会回来的 |