时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | What? | 什么? |
[01:17] | In life, there are all sorts of waKe-up calls. | 人生当中有各种起床号 |
[01:21] | But crowing on east 73rd street | 但在东73街出现鸡啼 |
[01:24] | was one I was not prepared for. | 倒是我没有料想到的 |
[01:32] | It was my own fault. | 这是我自己的错 |
[01:34] | I’d let my frenzy for a rent-Controlled apartment near barneys, | 我一心希望租来的公寓 靠近巴尼百货 |
[01:38] | override the fact that it was animal-hospital adjacent. | 而让那狂热 凌驾和动物医院做邻居的事实 |
[01:44] | That’s the thing about new york – you never know what’s around the corner. | 这就是纽约的特色 你永远不知道附近有何惊奇 |
[01:50] | or, in samantha’s case, just outside your window. | 或者,以莎曼珊而言 就在窗外 |
[02:12] | There they were – samantha’s neighborhood transsexual hookers. | 就是她们…莎曼珊的邻居 变性的阻街女郎 |
[02:17] | Half man, half woman, totally annoying. | 半男半女,真伤脑筋 |
[02:21] | Girl, she got herself a handful with that one! | 女孩,她麻烦大了 |
[02:23] | He was all up in my stuff once. | 有一次他捅我屁股 |
[02:27] | I told him to get that thing out of my ass or i’ll shit on it. | 我叫他快把那玩意儿抽出来 否则我就在上面拉屎 |
[02:33] | ”get that out my ass, or i’ll shit on it.” is that the dirtiest thing ever? | “抽出来否则我在上面拉屎” 那是你们听过最脏的话吧? |
[02:38] | Let’s hope so! | 希望如此 |
[02:41] | I am paying to live in a neighborhood | 我付钱住在一个白天时髦 |
[02:44] | that’s trendy by day and tranny by night. | 晚上变样的地区 |
[02:46] | – tranny? – transsexuals. chicks with dicks. | 变性者,有命根子的女人 |
[02:49] | Boobs on top, balls down below. | 上面有胸部,下面有睾丸 |
[02:51] | – I don’t get the appeal there. – it’s the other white meat. | -我不觉得有何吸引力 -这是另类白肉 |
[02:56] | I understand that pseudo-straight men have to get laid, but not on my block. | 我了解假异性恋的男人 也要性生活,但别在我那条街 |
[03:01] | I thought my chickens were bad. | 我以为屋顶鸡啼已经很倒霉了 |
[03:04] | Every morning at 4:00am they start. it’s like they’re putting on a show. | 每天凌晨四点准时开演 就好像固定节目一样 |
[03:08] | The ”Up-my-ass players”. | “肛门综艺团” |
[03:16] | Too early for tranny talk? | 现在聊变性话题太早吗? |
[03:18] | It’s so weird to be sitting here eating omelet again | 坐在这里吃煎蛋卷好怪 |
[03:22] | like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么事都没发生 |
[03:24] | It was our first saturday morning breakfast | 自从夏绿蒂离开 她那三个月的丈夫崔后 |
[03:27] | since charlotte had left trey, her husband of three months. | 这是我们第一次 在星期六一起吃早餐 |
[03:31] | I was married. and now, what? i’m single again? | 我结过婚了,现在呢? 又恢复单身了吗? |
[03:35] | – you’re not single, just separated. – that’s right. | -你不是单身,你只是分居了 -没错 |
[03:40] | I’ll never be single again… i’ll be divorced. | 我再也不会是单身了… 我是离过婚的女人 |
[03:45] | The only thing worse than being 34 and single is being 34 and divorced. | 唯一比34岁单身还悲惨的 就是34岁并离婚 |
[03:49] | ThanKs. | 很好 |
[03:51] | I think it’s worse to be 34 and trapped in a marriage that doesn’t work. | 我认为34岁却困在一个 失败的婚姻更悲惨 |
[03:55] | – did I try hard enough? – ”hard” is the word. | -我够努力吗? -关键在于“硬”这个字 |
[03:59] | Sweetie, trey has an impotence problem… | 亲爱的,崔有阳萎的问题… |
[04:02] | I am so sick of talking about trey. I think and talk about trey all the time. | 我厌倦透了谈崔的事 我时刻都在想他、谈他 |
[04:08] | Change the subject, please. talk about the ”up my ass” stuff. | 拜托换个话题 讲那些“肛门”的东西吧 |
[04:14] | ok, here’s the plan. | 好,这里有个计划 |
[04:16] | Sunday, we all come over, have an unpacking party and no Trey-talK. | 星期天晚上我们到你家集合 举行乔迁派对,且绝口不提崔 |
[04:20] | I’ll bring the cocktails. | 我带鸡尾酒 |
[04:22] | I’ll bring the food. how about roof-Chicken? | 我带食物,屋顶鸡肉如何? |
[04:31] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[04:34] | I live around the corner and my window | 我住在附近,而我的窗户 |
[04:37] | looks over the roof with the chickens and the Crowing… | 正好俯瞰着屋顶和小鸡们 而它们的啼声… |
[04:41] | – roosters. – ExCuse me? | -公鸡 -你说什么? |
[04:43] | They are roosters. roosters crow. | 它们是公鸡,公鸡会报晓 |
[04:46] | Yes, they do. and very loudly. | 是的,非常吵 |
[04:49] | Sorry. we just got them. ResCued from a cockfight in the bronx. | 抱歉,我们刚从布朗克斯区的 斗鸡场把它们救出来 |
[04:55] | – my god. – i’ll move them to the basement. | -我的天 -我会将它们迁移到地下室 |
[04:57] | You don’t have to do that. they had all that fight-trauma. | 你不必这么做,它们浑身是伤 |
[05:01] | They need fresh air. I don’t want them to be miserable. | 需要新鲜空气 我不希望它们痛苦 |
[05:05] | Don’t worry. they have a very lovely life. | 别担心,它们生活得很愉快 |
[05:08] | That’s all right. i’ll get over it. | 没关系,我会克服的 |
[05:11] | thank you for being so nice. | 谢谢你这么好心 |
[05:15] | Just gonna take one of these for my friend. she has a cat. | 我帮朋友拿一张名片 她养了一只猫 |
[05:27] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[05:30] | Yeah? i’m hungry too. | 对吗?我也饿了 |
[05:52] | – shanghai garden. may I help you? – i’d like to order some taKe-out. | -上海花园,需要什么吗? -我想叫外卖 |
[05:56] | – address, please. – 331 west 78th street. apartment 4F. | -请问你的地址? -西78街331号,4F公寓 |
[06:02] | I’d like to order some chicken with broccoli in a brown… | 我想点一份红烧鸡肉 配甘蓝菜… |
[06:05] | Brown sauce with brown rice. cold noodles. | 甘蓝菜加糙米饭,还有凉面 |
[06:09] | I know. every night the same. | 我知道,每天晚上都一样 |
[06:12] | Right. | 对 |
[06:15] | The chinese taKe-out lady thinks i’m pathetic. | 中国餐馆的外卖小姐 认为我很可悲 |
[06:18] | She said, ”every night, the same thing.” | 她说“每天晚上都一样” |
[06:21] | That’s a tad bitchy for a taKe-out lady. | 就一个外卖小姐来说 那样有点恶毒 |
[06:24] | – do you think i’m in a rut? – A food-rut? | -你觉得我一成不变吗? -你是指吃饭? |
[06:26] | I’m sitting home with my cat, ordering the same thing almost every night. | 我和猫坐在家中 几乎每晚点一样的东西 |
[06:30] | The only thing sadder would be a cathy comic on my refrigerator. | 唯一更可悲的就是 冰箱门上有一幅“凯西”漫画 |
[06:35] | Never say cathy comic to me again. | 永远别再跟我提“凯西”漫画 |
[06:38] | She giggled at me. the taKe-out lady. | 她咯咯地笑,一个外卖小姐 |
[06:40] | order from someplace else. there’s 600 chinese places on your block. | 跟别家订,你住的那区 大概有600家中式餐馆 |
[06:45] | This place is my favorite. it’s easier than figuring out where else to go. | 这家是我的最爱 这比考虑去哪一家简单多了 |
[06:49] | Then bear the taKe-out food shame. | 那就忍耐叫外卖时的羞辱吧 |
[06:53] | There they were. our ex-boyfriends. | 他们就在那里,我们的前男友 |
[07:00] | What are they doing together? are they friends now?. | 他们怎么会在一起? |
[07:03] | Apparently. this is bad. | 现在他们是朋友了吗? 显然是,真糟糕 |
[07:05] | What do you think they are talking about? their dogs? | 你想他们在聊什么? 他们的狗? |
[07:09] | Yeah, here’s their Conversation: ”how’s your dog? good, yours? | 是,对话内容如下 你的狗好吗?好,那你的呢? |
[07:13] | Was that the bitches who ruined our lives?” | 那是毁了我们生活的 臭婆娘吗? |
[07:16] | They didn’t see us. | 他们没看到我们 |
[07:23] | We have a ChoiCe. we can run the other way or move in here. | 我们有两条路 不是往回跑就是搬进这栋公寓 |
[07:30] | We can’t run. | 我们不能跑 |
[07:32] | These shoe-straps will break. | 鞋带会断掉 |
[07:36] | – how do I look? – good. great! | -我看起来如何? -很好,美极了 |
[07:40] | You look great too. | 你也很棒 |
[07:42] | thank god I didn’t wear my drawstring pants. | 谢天谢地,我没穿抽绳裤 |
[07:58] | Look who it is! | 看看是谁来了 |
[08:03] | Another thing about new york – who knows who is around the corner? | 这是纽约的另一个特色 你不知道附近有什么人 |
[08:06] | This is what I like about new york. Street-traffiC. | 我就喜欢纽约这一点 街头巧遇 |
[08:14] | Well, look at you. | 瞧你 你好 |
[08:18] | Look who it is, pete. | 皮特,看看是谁来了 |
[08:24] | My god! look how big he got. | 我的天,它长这么大了 |
[08:27] | He starts college next year. | 明年它就要上大学了 |
[08:31] | You must be very proud. | 你一定非常骄傲 |
[08:33] | Two beers at a time. did we give you guys a drinking problem? | 一次喝两杯啤酒,米兰达和我 让你们染上酗酒毛病了吗? |
[08:38] | They are not just for us. | 那不光是我们的 |
[08:42] | I’ll have nightmares about that ladies room for weeks. | 那间女厕所 会让我做一个礼拜的噩梦 |
[08:46] | Carrie and miranda, this is JessiCa and susan. | 凯莉、米兰达 这两位是洁西卡和苏珊 |
[08:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[08:51] | Honey, do you still wanna see the movie or just crash? | 亲爱的,你还是想看电影 或者干脆回家睡觉? |
[08:54] | I don’t care. | 随便 |
[09:00] | – we have to go. – yeah, we gotta go. | -我们得走了 -对,我们要走了 |
[09:03] | It was good to see you, aidan. | 很高兴看到你,艾登 |
[09:12] | Come on, this way. | 往这边走才对 |
[09:17] | That night at charlotte’s – light unpacking and heavy realisations. | 当晚在夏绿蒂家轻松地拆箱 却有沉重的领悟 |
[09:22] | Well, they’re over us. | 他们对我们忘情了 |
[09:25] | It’s just so hilarious. | 真是太可笑了 |
[09:28] | I’m hemorrhaging inside. | 我正在内出血 |
[09:30] | We thought they were pining and they have new girlfriends already! | 我们还以为他们日渐憔悴 谁知道已经交新女友了 |
[09:36] | – were they cute? – the point is not if they were cute. | -漂亮吗? -重点不在于她们漂不漂亮 |
[09:39] | The point is, they were there. | 重点是她们的存在 |
[09:42] | – they were cute. – very cute. | -她们很漂亮 -非常漂亮 |
[09:45] | How can they have new relationships? | 他们怎么可以有新恋情? |
[09:47] | I’m still in the ”i just broke up with someone” phase. | 我还处于 “刚和某人分手”的阶段 |
[09:50] | It’s infuriating. women sit around obsessing about what went wrong. | 真是令人火大 女人一直想感情出了什么问题 |
[09:55] | Men just say ”all righty” and move on. | 男人只说一句“就这样吧” 便继续往前走了 |
[09:58] | I take offence at that. not all women sit around and obsess about men. | 我抗议一概而论 不是所有的女人都如此 |
[10:03] | As soon as my relationships are over, I move on. | 我的感情一结束我就往前走了 |
[10:06] | – relationships? – you know, dates. | -感情? -你知道的,约会 |
[10:09] | I do try to figure out what went wrong. but I don’t think that I obsess. | 我的确会思考出了什么问题 但我不认为那是放不下 |
[10:16] | You are miss obsess. big? | 你是放不下小姐 还记得大人物吗? |
[10:21] | Big was tricky. I still don’t know what happened. | 大人物很微妙 我仍然搞不清楚发生什么事 |
[10:25] | You should have a relationship rear-view mirror. | 你应该有一面感情的后视镜 |
[10:28] | Relationships may appear closer than they actually are. | 感情看起来会比实际上来得近 |
[10:31] | I didn’t obsess about aidan. aidan was clear. he moved on. | 我没有放不下艾登 他已经恢复正常了 |
[10:36] | – it’s much easier for men to move on. – is it? | -洒脱对男人来说容易多了 -是吗? |
[10:40] | Please! the ratio of women to men in this city is huge. | 拜托,这个城市男女比率悬殊 |
[10:44] | They can sit outside, have a beer | 他们可以坐在外头、喝杯啤酒 |
[10:47] | and wait for the JessiCas and susans to come to them. | 等着洁西卡和苏珊送上门来 |
[10:50] | Maybe we only obsess over relationships that feel unfinished. | 或许我们只对 感觉未结束的恋情放不下 |
[10:54] | I can guarantee that trey isn’t sitting around with his friends, | 我敢保证崔不会和朋友在一起 |
[10:58] | obsessing about what went wrong. | 苦思问题究竟出在哪里 |
[11:00] | Men never think anything is their fault. | 男人从不认为是他们的错 |
[11:03] | I wish there were no men. | 但愿这世上没有男人 |
[11:05] | Call someone, she’s gone insane. | 快打电话求救,她疯了 |
[11:08] | If there were no men, then we wouldn’t feel hurt. | 如果没有男人 |
[11:12] | And we wouldn’t be disappointed. | 那我们就不会受伤 我们就不会失望 |
[11:14] | And we wouldn’t be spending our night obsessing about them. | 我们就不会整个晚上 都在讨论他们 |
[11:19] | I’m so over men. | 我对男人真是厌烦透了 |
[11:23] | What? I am. | 干嘛?是真的 |
[11:26] | Later that night I got to thinking about men, women and relationships. | 深夜,我思索着 男人、女人和感情生活 |
[11:30] | or more to the point, how women feel men disappoint them in relationships. | 或者更确切点,女人对男人 在感情中使她们失望有何感受 |
[11:34] | Then a radical, earth-shattering thought popped into my head. | 接着一个激进、惊天动地的 想法突然蹦入我的脑海 |
[11:39] | What if everything isn’t the man’s fault? | 如果一切不是男人的错呢? |
[11:42] | After a certain age and a certain number of relationships, | 到了某个年纪 并且谈过几段恋爱后 |
[11:46] | if it still isn’t working and the ex’s seem to be moving on and we don’t, | 若还是失败,且前男友们似乎 都继续前进,我们却原地踏步 |
[11:50] | perhaps the problem isn’t the last boyfriend, | 也许问题不在于前男友 |
[11:52] | or the one before him or even the one before him. | 或是他之前那个 甚至是再之前那个 |
[11:56] | Could it be that the problem isn’t them, | 有可能问题不在于他们 |
[11:59] | but horror of horrors, is it us? | 而是最令人恐惧的… 在于我们? |
[12:06] | Downtown, the ”Up-my-ass players” | 下城的“肛门综艺团” |
[12:08] | were in the middle of their late night repertory. | 正上演她们的深夜节目 |
[12:11] | ”much ado about up my ass” and ”long day’s journey up my ass”. | “肛门风波” 以及“漫长肛门路” |
[12:19] | Samantha decided if she was gonna get a good night’s sleep, | 莎曼珊决定 若她想得到一夜好眠 |
[12:22] | she’d have to test how effective a PR professional she was. | 就必须考验一下 她的专业公关功力有多深厚 |
[12:27] | Ladies, hello. | 各位,你们好 |
[12:31] | I live right up there, the loft within earshot. | 我住在楼上听力所及的范围内 |
[12:35] | As much as I respect a woman’s right | 尽管我很尊重一个女人 |
[12:38] | for a little something with certain new jersey gentlemen, | 和某些新泽西男士们 |
[12:41] | I have a request. | 狂欢作乐的权利 但我有个请求 |
[12:44] | I have a very early business meeting. | 我明天很早要开会 |
[12:46] | And I think we all know, | 我想大家都知道 |
[12:49] | there are certain dark CirCles even the best maKe-up can’t cover. | 有一种眼圈即使是最棒的 化妆技巧也遮不住 |
[12:54] | Am I right? | 对不对? |
[12:56] | Sorry to wake you, baby. we’ll take it down here. | 抱歉吵醒你了,宝贝 我们会小声一点 |
[12:59] | I appreciate it. by the way, i’m samantha. | 感激不尽 对了,我叫莎曼珊 |
[13:04] | – destiny. – chyna. | -我是命运 -柴娜 |
[13:06] | – jo. – no ”e”. she got the ”e” cut off. | -乔 -没有“E”,她割掉了 |
[13:13] | Those heels are fierce, miss girl. | 你的鞋跟真高,小姐 |
[13:17] | Don’t I know it. | 这我倒不知道 |
[13:20] | Samantha knew how to get her way with men, | 莎曼珊一向懂得 如何跟男人打交道 |
[13:23] | even if they were half women. | 即使他们是半个女人 |
[13:33] | What? | 干嘛? |
[13:35] | ‘rough night?’ | 睡得不好? |
[13:37] | – who is this? – it’s me. | -你是谁? -是我 |
[13:43] | I didn’t recognize your voice. you sounded different. | 我没认出你的声音 你听起来不太一样 |
[13:46] | Did I wake you? it’s only 11 :30. | 我吵醒你了吗? 现在才十一点半 |
[13:49] | No, I was up late working. | 没有,我熬夜工作到很晚 |
[13:53] | And there are these chickens that crow on the roof next door. | 隔壁又有该死的鸡在屋顶鬼叫 |
[13:58] | Roosters. roosters crow. | 是公鸡,公鸡会报晓 |
[14:01] | The ”fun on the farm” fact everyone’s aware of but me. | 似乎除了我之外 人人都能体会“农场的乐趣” |
[14:05] | – so tell me, is red a mistake? – in what way? | -告诉我,红色是个错误吗? -在什么方面? |
[14:10] | I’m repainting my bedroom. | 我在重新粉刷我的卧室 |
[14:12] | – A red bedroom? – just one wall. | -红色的卧室? -只有一面墙而已 |
[14:15] | But I think it’s too red. | 但我觉得太红了 |
[14:20] | It’s like sleeping in communist china. | 好像睡在共产中国 |
[14:27] | She left… we ended it. | 她离开了…我们结束了 |
[14:32] | – I heard. – you did? How?. | -我听说了 -是吗?怎么会? |
[14:37] | I think it was on the news. | 我想是在新闻看到的 |
[14:43] | Could we have lunch sometime? | 我们可以一起吃顿午餐吗? |
[14:46] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的很需要跟你谈谈 |
[14:50] | – please? – where? | -拜托 -在哪里? |
[14:53] | Boathouse restaurant, central park. how about saturday at 2:00? | 船屋餐厅,中央公园 礼拜六下午两点如何? |
[15:00] | – carrie? – i’m nodding. | -凯莉? -我在点头 |
[15:02] | – so i’ll see you at 2:00 then. – bye. | -那么两点见了 -再见 |
[15:09] | Later that day, I met miranda at my favorite thrift store, | 稍后,我和米兰达约在 我最爱的一家二手衣店 |
[15:13] | to dig for buried treasure. | 挖掘被埋藏的珍宝 |
[15:15] | Do you think I can get away with a ”hang in there, baby” halter top? | 你想我抗拒得了一件写着 “撑着点,宝贝”的背心吗? |
[15:20] | Nobody gets away with a ”hang in there, baby” halter top. | 没人抗拒得了一件写着 “撑着点,宝贝”的背心 |
[15:24] | Do you wanna go to the hopper exhibit saturday afternoon? | 礼拜六下午 你想去看霍珀的画展吗? |
[15:28] | I can’t. I have to work. | 我不能去,我要工作 |
[15:37] | I lied. I don’t have to work. | 我说谎,我不必工作 |
[15:39] | I’m meeting big for lunch and I didn’t think you’d approve. | 我和大人物约了一起吃午餐 我不认为你会赞成 |
[15:42] | – you’re meeting big? – he called. | -你要和大人物见面? -他打电话来 |
[15:45] | – he sounded upset and needs to talk. – SinCe when does big talk? | -他很沮丧,需要找人聊聊 -大人物从何时起会聊天了? |
[15:50] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[15:56] | He’s upset about natasha leaving… | 娜塔莎离开了,他很沮丧… |
[15:58] | I’m not holding your hand through this again. | 这次我不会再握着你的手 |
[16:02] | I’m not asking you to hold anything. we’re just having lunch. | 我没有要求你握着我任何东西 我们只是吃一顿午餐 |
[16:06] | It’s a huge mistake. | 这真是大错特错 |
[16:08] | It’s not a huge mistake, it’s lunch. | 才不是,只是一顿午餐 |
[16:11] | How many more times are you gonna go through this? he is bad for you. | 你还要经历多少次? 他对你很差劲 |
[16:16] | Every time you get near him you turn into this pathetic, needy victim. | 你每次一接近他 就成了可悲、软弱的受害者 |
[16:21] | What pisses me off is that you are more than willing to go back for more. | 令我生气的是 你还迫不及待想回去找罪受 |
[16:25] | I am not going back for more and I can’t even believe… | 我没有要回去找罪受 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe you would say that to me. | 我简直不敢相信… 你居然对我说这种话 |
[16:31] | – lf you start up with big again… – I am not starting up with big again. | -如果你又跟大人物复合… -我没有要跟大人物复合 |
[16:35] | If you do, I don’t wanna know anything about it. | 如果你跟他复合 我不想知道任何细节 |
[16:37] | No calls. no crying. | 不要打电话来哭诉 |
[16:40] | Are you gonna cut me out of your life like you did to steve? | 你要和我一刀两断 就像你对史蒂夫那样吗? |
[16:43] | What? | 什么? |
[16:44] | The first sign of any little weakness and you just write people off. | 只要出现一点点毛病或瑕疵 你就彻底否决一个人 |
[16:49] | My god, miranda. you are so judgmental. | 我的天,米兰达 你真是太会批判人了 |
[16:53] | You can say i’m pathetic and needy and I can’t say anything to you? | 你可以说我可悲、软弱 我就不能说你什么吗? |
[16:58] | Everybody is not as tough as you, miranda. | 不是每个人 都跟你一样坚强,米兰达 |
[17:02] | People… some of us make mistakes. | 人…有些人是会犯错的 |
[17:09] | That’s just perfect. walk away. | 真是太好了,就只会逃避 |
[17:12] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[17:15] | Right there, next to the two for $5 bin, | 就在两件五块的篮子旁 |
[17:18] | Miranda and I had our first big fight. | 米兰达和我第一次大吵一架 |
[17:25] | ‘you have no messages.’ | 没有留言 |
[17:31] | I thought by the time I got home, she’d have left an apology. | 我以为当我回到家 她已经在答录机里留言道歉 |
[17:39] | I was gonna call her, but wasn’t quite sure what to say. | 我本来想打给她 但我不太确定要说什么 |
[17:43] | or whose fauit it really was. | 或者这究竟是谁的错 |
[17:47] | And at the exact same moment across town, | 此时此刻,在城的另一头 |
[17:50] | Miranda was preparing to make the call she’d been dreading all day. | 米兰达正准备打一通 让她畏惧了整天的电话 |
[17:57] | ‘shanghai garden. may I help you?’ | 上海花园,需要什么吗? |
[18:00] | I’d like to order some takeout. | 我想叫外卖 |
[18:02] | ‘address, please.’ | 请问你的地址? |
[18:04] | 331 west 78th street, apartment 4F. i’d like some… | 西78街331号,4F公寓 我想要… |
[18:08] | ‘chicken with broccoli, brown sauce, brown rice and cold noodles, right?’ | 红烧鸡肉配甘蓝菜 糙米和凉面,对不对? |
[18:13] | You know what? I don’t need this. never mind. | 你知道吗?我不点了,算了 |
[18:17] | ‘ok. Bye-bye.’ | 好的,再见 |
[18:19] | After she hung up, miranda couldn’t get the giggle out of her head. | 挂掉电话后 米兰达无法将那笑声逐出脑海 |
[18:23] | She decided to walk the two blocks to confront the woman | 她决定走两条街 去和那带着批判笑声 |
[18:26] | with the judgmental giggle who thought she was better than her. | 自以为比她强的女人正面对质 |
[18:31] | Shanghai garden. may I help you? | 上海花园,需要什么吗? |
[18:36] | ok. address, please. | 好的,请问你的地址? |
[18:40] | 224 west 78th… sorry, 73. | 西78街224号…抱歉,是73街 |
[18:51] | Miranda realized the giggle wasn’t about her. it wasn’t about anything. | 米兰达发现那笑声完全 不是针对她,根本毫无意义 |
[19:02] | It wasn’t the noodles that kept her coming back to this restaurant. | 她对这家餐厅如此死忠的原因 并不是凉面 |
[19:06] | It was the fact that this was their place | 而是这里充满了 |
[19:09] | and it was filled with happy memories. | 他们从前快乐的回忆 |
[19:16] | TwiCe in one week. am I lucky or what? | 一周碰到两次 是我运气好还是怎么着? |
[19:19] | – I thought I got custody of this place. – I like their hot and sour soup. | -我以为这地方归我所有 -我喜欢这里的酸辣汤 |
[19:24] | Are you here by yourself? me too. sit down. | 你一个人吗?我也是,坐吧 |
[19:29] | I’ve got this bowl of CrunChies that i’ll never get through. | 这碗脆饼我永远也吃不完 |
[19:35] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[19:37] | Not good. carrie and I had a huge fight. | 不太好,凯莉和我大吵一架 |
[19:41] | About what? | 为了什么? |
[19:43] | Me, her, you, Big… me. | 我、她、你、大人物…我 |
[19:52] | My judgmental stuff. how bad was it? | 关于我批判的个性 到底有多严重? |
[19:56] | – it wasn’t good. – I didn’t throw you away. did l? | -不怎么好 -史蒂夫,我没有抛弃你吧? |
[20:01] | – no. – she said I did. | -没有 -她说我有 |
[20:05] | Miranda, only you and I really know what happened between you and I. | 米兰达…只有你和我 才知道我们之间真正的情况 |
[20:10] | It’s nobody else’s business. | 这不干任何人的事 |
[20:15] | But she said that, huh? must’ve been pretty mad. | 但她这么说?你一定气疯了 |
[20:20] | I didn’t say nice things to her either. I just don’t want her to get hurt again. | 我对她说的话也不中听 我只是不希望她再受伤害 |
[20:26] | So you yelled at her? | 所以你对她大吼? |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:33] | Sounds about par. | 听起来倒是旗鼓相当 |
[20:36] | I guess your new girlfriend doesn’t yell. | 我猜你的新女友不会大吼 |
[20:38] | No. | 没错 |
[20:39] | How’s that going? | 你们交往得怎么样? |
[20:43] | It’s ok. | 还好 |
[20:44] | – LiKe to order? – i’d like the chicken with broCColi… | -你想点菜吗? -是,我想要红烧鸡肉… |
[20:50] | Let me see the menu. I should try something new. | 我还是看一下菜单好了 我应该尝试一些新的东西 |
[20:55] | You should. go ahead. live a little. | 的确,慢慢看,享受人生 |
[21:00] | There is so much. | 菜色好多 |
[21:07] | You’re so fucking hot. | 你真是性感极了 |
[21:10] | I can’t believe they go away for one night and then back three in a row. | 我不敢相信她们才走一天 又连续三天回来 |
[21:14] | Forget them. look at me. | 别管她们了,看着我 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. i’m here. | 对不起,我在这里 |
[21:25] | Where are those cops? I called them half an hour ago. | 警察到哪儿去了? 我半小时前就打给他们了 |
[21:28] | Look at me. let’s bring it on home. | 看着我,我们一起回本垒吧 |
[21:33] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:35] | – i’m close. – well, i’m not. | -我快要高潮了 -我还没 |
[21:40] | The idea that she’d miss a night’s sleep pissed samantha off. | 想到不能睡个好觉 莎曼珊就火冒三丈 |
[21:43] | The idea that she’d miss an orgasm, was more than she could bear. | 而错过高潮更让她难以忍受 |
[21:48] | Shut up, you bitches! i’ve called the cops. | 闭嘴,你们这些贱人 我已经报警了 |
[21:51] | Suck my cock! | 来帮我吹箫吧 |
[21:53] | Keep talking and i’ll come down there and cut it off for you. | 有种继续鬼叫 我会亲自下去把它给剪了 |
[21:57] | I’d like to see you try, motherfucker. you think we want that BS? no way! | 我倒想见识一下,臭婆娘 你以为我们会让步?想得美 |
[22:07] | Are you gonna pull a lorena bobbit? | 你想学阉夫案的 萝瑞娜巴比特? |
[22:09] | $7,000 a month and I have to put up with a trilogy of fucking trannies? | 一个月付七千块贷款还得忍受 这种环境跟该死的变性人吵架 |
[22:14] | I don’t fucking think so! | 我他妈的可不这么认为 |
[22:16] | I am a taxpayer and member of the women’s business AssoCiation. | 我乖乖缴税 而且是女青年企业协会的会员 |
[22:21] | – I don’t have to put up with this shit! – forget them and come back to bed. | -我不必忍受这些 -别管她们了,回床上来吧 |
[22:25] | There was nothing anyone could do to stop her. samantha was obsessed. | 谁也阻止不了她 莎曼珊已经着了魔 |
[22:29] | She had a date with destiny, chyna and jo, no ”e”. | 她和命运、柴娜 以及少了“E”的乔有约 |
[22:33] | TaKe this, ladies! | 各位,接招吧 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna come up there and kick your ass, bitch! | 我要上去踢烂你的屁股,贱人 |
[22:45] | Get off my hair now! | 别碰我的假发 |
[22:50] | ‘move it along, girls.’ | 快走吧,小姐 |
[22:53] | You heard the man, move it along. | 你听到条子说的话了,快走吧 |
[22:59] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[23:02] | Home. you freak me out. | 回家,你把我吓坏了 |
[23:06] | And uptown, charlotte was a bit freaked out as well. | 而上城的夏绿蒂 也有点心烦意乱 |
[23:10] | Unable to sleep and unable to unpack, | 既睡不着也不想整理房子 |
[23:12] | she was with the only man she could tolerate – the dalai lama. | 她和唯一可以忍受的男人共处 他就是达赖喇嘛 |
[23:19] | – charlotte? it’s me. – trey? | -夏绿蒂?是我 -崔 |
[23:25] | What are you doing here? it’s 4:00am. | 你来做什么?现在是半夜四点 |
[23:28] | I saw your light on from the street. I figured you’d still be up. | 我从街上看见你的灯亮着 我想你可能还没睡 |
[23:32] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[23:34] | Ever since you left, I can’t stop thinking about you. | 自从你走后 我就无法停止想你 |
[23:41] | – honey, we’re separated. – I know. | -亲爱的,我们分居了 -我知道 |
[23:45] | once charlotte swore off men, this man couldn’t get enough of her. | 似乎夏绿蒂一离开 这男人就变得饥渴起来 |
[23:56] | He wasn’t a rooster and it wasn’t the bronx but from deep inside, | 他不是公鸡,而这里也不是 布朗克斯区,但在内心深处 |
[24:00] | Trey’s cock began to crow. | 崔的那话儿开始报晓了 |
[24:07] | ACross town, I was still wide awake. | 在城的另一头,我仍然很清醒 |
[24:10] | I couldn’t get my fight with miranda out of my head. | 我忘不了和米兰达的争执 |
[24:13] | I was not only capable of obsessing about relationships with men, | 原来让我困扰的 不只是和男人的感情 |
[24:19] | I was capable of obsessing about relationships with women. | 我和女人的关系也令我头痛 |
[24:36] | East side animal shelter. please leave a message. | 东区动物医院,请留言 |
[24:39] | This is your neighbor who complained about the chickens. | 我是那位抱怨过鸡啼的邻居 |
[24:43] | I can’t take it any more. move them in. ThanKs. | 我留言是因为我受不了了 把它们移到室内,谢谢 |
[24:48] | I figured if they had a lovely life, I was entitled to the same thing. | 我认为如果它们生活得很愉快 我也有权享受同等的待遇 |
[24:57] | Well… | 那么… |
[25:00] | All righty. | 就这样吧 |
[25:02] | I knew that was in me somewhere. | 我就知道我有这股欲望 |
[25:05] | You did? | 是吗? |
[25:08] | I just hadn’t felt it since before… | 我只是一直没感觉到 自从… |
[25:13] | Why did you stop yourself? before what? | 你为什么不说了?自从什么? |
[25:17] | SinCe before we got engaged. | 自从我们订了婚 |
[25:20] | oh. | 原来如此 |
[25:22] | Yeah. oh. | 是的 |
[25:26] | Do you think our whole problem had to do with the fact that… | 你是否认为我们所有的问题 都起因于… |
[25:32] | What? | 什么? |
[25:34] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[25:37] | – you didn’t really wanna marry me. – no. | -你并不是真的想娶我 -不是 |
[25:43] | I think it may be due to the fact that I didn’t want to get married at all. | 这可能和我根本不想结婚有关 |
[25:48] | – then why did you? – I guess I thought it was time. | -那你为什么要结婚? -我想时候到了 |
[25:52] | I’m of a certain age, people expect you to get married. | 我到了一定的年纪 别人期望你结婚 |
[25:57] | Yes, well… that sounds familiar. | 是的…那些话很耳熟 |
[26:02] | – one other thing… – what? | -还有一个原因… -什么? |
[26:07] | I married you because I knew | 我娶你是因为我知道 |
[26:09] | I’d never find anyone as wonderful as you to marry. | 我再也找不到 像你这么好的女人 |
[26:44] | He may have gone away, the pre-op transsexual, | 也许那个变性人已经离开 |
[26:47] | but he came back, loaded with eggs. | 但他带着蛋回来了 |
[26:51] | Now who’s laughing, bitch? | 现在得意的是谁,臭婆娘? |
[26:54] | Samantha knew this was one relationship with a man | 莎曼珊明白她无法 |
[26:58] | she couldn’t walk away from. | 从这段关系中安然脱身 |
[27:00] | BeCause this man was half woman. | 因为这个男人有一半是女人 |
[27:06] | – good, you’re there. – I was just gonna call you. | -太好了,你在家 -我正要打给你 |
[27:10] | Do you really think i’m pathetic? | 你真的认为我很可悲吗? |
[27:12] | No, i’m so sorry. I don’t think you’re pathetic at all. | 不,我很抱歉 我一点也不认为你可悲 |
[27:16] | I’m outside the restaurant, hiding in some bushes. | 我躲在餐厅外面的树丛里 |
[27:19] | Do you still not think i’m pathetic? | 你还是不认为我可悲吗? |
[27:23] | ‘l know you think it’s a huge mistaKe.’ | 我知道你认为 这是个天大的错误 |
[27:26] | It’s just something I feel I need to do to move on. | 我只是觉得需要了结这件事 好继续往前走 |
[27:29] | Don’t listen to me. I have no idea what’s right for you and big. | 别听我的,我不知道 你和大人物怎么做才对 |
[27:33] | But if i’m wrong and it is a mistake, I need to know you’ll be there for me. | 但若我真的错了 我需要知道你会支持我 |
[27:38] | I’m there. | 我会的 |
[27:40] | I’m going in. any last minute advice? | 我要进去了 有没有最后的忠告? |
[27:44] | Don’t let him kiss you. that seems to be where you get into trouble. | 别让他吻你 那似乎是麻烦的开始 |
[27:49] | – ‘Carrie?’ – i’m nodding. | -凯莉? -我在点头 |
[28:09] | Hello, you. | 你好 |
[28:12] | Hello, you. | 你好 |
[28:17] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[28:35] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[28:39] | My hair is in a duck pond. | 我的头发泡在鸭子的池塘里了 |
[28:42] | My dior purse. | 我的迪奥皮包 |
[28:44] | I’ll get it. | 我去找 |
[28:50] | oh, my god! what is that? | 我的天,那是什么? |
[29:00] | – how was your shower? – I no longer smell of pond. | -你洗得怎么样? -我总算没有池塘的味道了 |
[29:09] | ExaCtly how many terry-Cloth robes do you have? | 你到底有几件浴袍? |
[29:12] | – three or four. – oh, three or four. | -三或四件吧 -三或四件 |
[29:18] | I swore I would never be in this room with you again. | 我发誓再也不会 跟你一起待在这房间 |
[29:21] | You said to take you to the nearest shower. | 是你说带你到最近的地方洗澡 |
[29:29] | That is one red wall. | 这就是那面红墙 |
[29:32] | Yes, it’s red. | 对,它是红的 |
[29:40] | I gotta ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[29:45] | – was it all my fault? – no. | -都是我的错吗? -不 |
[29:51] | It wasn’t all your fault. | 不全是你的错 |
[29:53] | We really screwed that up. what were we thinking? | 我们真的把事情搞砸了 我们在想什么? |
[29:59] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:01] | Fuck. I was counting on you for answers. | 妈的,我指望你给我答案 |
[30:11] | – how are you doing, kid? – pretty good. how are you doing? | -你过得好吗? -很好,你呢? |
[30:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:16] | Aside from the fact I feel like i’ve been through a war. | 除了我觉得 仿佛经历一场战争之外 |
[30:21] | Really, we’re like war buddies. war buddies in calvin klein robes. | 我们确实是战友 穿着卡文克莱浴袍的战友 |
[30:31] | I hate to admit this, but I kind of like living alone again. | 我真不愿承认 但我蛮喜欢一个人住的 |
[30:39] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 为何我不觉得意外? |
[30:50] | – I should go. – don’t you want to stay a while? | -我该走了 -你不想待一会儿吗? |
[30:55] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:02] | BeCause, sweet friend, | 因为,亲爱的朋友 |
[31:04] | you and I are like that red wall. | 你和我就像那面红墙 |
[31:09] | It’s a good idea in theory. but somehow, it doesn’t quite work. | 理论上很适合 但不知怎的,就是不太对劲 |
[31:20] | And just like that, I realized big and I weren’t ”us” any more. | 就这样,我意识到大人物 和我不再是“我们”了 |
[31:23] | We had become something else. what it was, I had no idea. | 我们变成其他关系 至于是什么关系,我并不知道 |
[31:47] | ‘you have one new message.’ | 你有一个新留言 |
[31:50] | (Miranda) it’s me. i’m wondering how it went. call me when you get home. | 是我,我只是好奇午餐的经过 回到家打电话给我 |
[32:07] | I had no idea where the chickens had gone, but I hoped it wasn’t the bronx. | 我不知道鸡群到哪里去了 但我希望不是布朗克斯区 |
[32:12] | And I hoped they were happy. | 而且我希望它们快乐 |
[32:21] | Who wants a wiener? | 谁要烟熏香肠? |
[32:23] | Girl, i’m trying to get rid of one. | 姑娘,我正试着摆脱一根呢 |
[32:26] | The next saturday, samantha decided to throw a kiss and make up party | 次周的星期六 莎曼珊决定为“肛门综艺团” |
[32:30] | for the ”Up-my-ass players”. | 办一个和解派对 |
[32:33] | Trey called me three times last week. he’s dying to get back together. | 上个礼拜崔打了三次电话给我 他很想复合 |
[32:36] | But I don’t know. is that wise? | 但我拿不定主意 这么做明智吗? |
[32:40] | – i’m obsessing again, aren’t l? – A bit. | -我又着魔了,是吗? -有一点 |
[32:44] | So, what are we all drinking? | 有什么可以喝的? |
[32:46] | ”Flirtinis.” VodKa, pineapple and champagne. | 这叫“打情骂俏” 伏特加、凤梨汁加香槟 |
[32:49] | Flirtinis. | 打情骂俏 |
[32:52] | – destiny made them. – i’m past a flirtini. I need a ”fucktini”. | -命运调的 -我要翻云覆雨不是打情骂俏 |
[32:56] | WatCh your language. there are ladies present. | 别乱说话,现场有淑女呢 |
[32:59] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[33:01] | – you with the flower. – are you talking to me? | -戴着花的小妞 -你在跟我说话吗? |
[33:06] | It’s you, girl. come on. | 就是你,来 |
[33:11] | – what do you want? – I want you to give me a swirl. | -你想怎么样? -我要你转一圈 |
[33:15] | I need to see you spin first, sister. | 你先转给我看,大姐 |
[33:22] | – is that good enough? – give me the shake. | -这样可以吗? -摆动一下 |
[33:27] | Don’t mind the weight. eat something. | 别管体重了,吃点东西吧 |
[33:40] | Don’t worry, they have a very lovely life. | 别担心,她们生活得很愉快 |