时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Someone once said that when one door shuts, a window opens. | 曾经有人说过当一扇门关上时 必定有另一扇窗会打开 |
[00:56] | Big and I had shut our door… | 大人物和我关上了那一扇门 |
[00:58] | but our window was open and blowing a great breeze. | 但我们的窗正吹进凉爽微风 |
[01:08] | -People don’t dress up anymore. -Like with waistcoats. | -人们不再费心打扮了 -像是穿背心 |
[01:10] | And watch fobs. | 还有怀表 |
[01:14] | -I’m gonna bring back the watch fob. -A man with a plan. | 我要重新引领佩带怀表的风潮 |
[01:17] | Smoke, please. | 真有雄心壮志, 请给我一支烟 |
[01:19] | Now that Big and I weren’t playing the dating game, we were free to just play… | 既然大人物和我不再玩 爱情游戏, 我们可以尽情享乐 |
[01:23] | and it had never been better. | 这样再好不过了 |
[01:30] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[01:36] | Wow. | |
[01:37] | Impressive. | 真叫人刮目相看 |
[01:39] | The ladies enjoy sleight of hand. | 女人喜欢这些小花招 |
[01:42] | And the watch fob. | 还有怀表 |
[01:49] | Meanwhile, 35 blocks north… | 同时, |
[01:51] | at Dr. and Mrs. Young’s cocktail party… | 在往北35条街 杨氏夫妇的鸡尾酒会上 |
[01:53] | another set of ex’s were enjoying the view. | 另一对旧情人正在欣赏美景 |
[01:56] | Look at all the shades of green in the hillside. It’s so beautiful. | 你看见那山坡上整片草坪吗? 真是美极了 |
[02:00] | What’s beautiful is your ass in that skirt. | 你裙底下的小屁股才美 |
[02:02] | -Trey. -It is. | 的确如此 |
[02:04] | Now that Trey and Charlotte had opened the door of communication… | 既然他们已经打开了沟通之门 |
[02:07] | Trey wanted to get in… | 崔很想进去…每个地方 |
[02:09] | everywhere. | |
[02:10] | I’d like to do some very dirty things to you right now. | 我现在可以 对你做一些下流的事 |
[02:13] | We’re at Winky and Bob’s cocktail party, and I’m your estranged wife. | 我们正在一个鸡尾酒会上 而且我是你分居的妻子 |
[02:17] | My estranged wife has a damn fine ass. | 我分居的妻子有个漂亮的屁股 |
[02:20] | I think it’s really great how up for things you’ve been lately. | 最近你如此性致勃勃是件好事 |
[02:24] | But we are in public. | 但这里是公共场合 |
[02:26] | So why don’t we get our coats and go back to your place… | 我们不如去拿外套回你家 |
[02:29] | because my ass will be damn fine there, too. | 因为我的屁股在那里 也会很漂亮 |
[02:36] | For a radiologist, he’s awfully full of himself. | -她的放射科医生很目中无人 |
[02:38] | His wife is even worse. | -他太太更糟 |
[02:40] | They were passed over for three Park Avenue co-ops because of that yippie dog. | 先前他们因为带狗 而被三家商店拒绝 |
[02:44] | That’s what you get for over-breeding the Pekingese. | 养北京狗就会有这种待遇 |
[02:47] | Certain behavior will keep you from getting into a co-op. | 某些行为会使你无法进入商店 |
[02:50] | And certain behavior is almost assured to get you kicked out of one. | 而某些行为则保证 让你被踢出社交界 |
[02:54] | The entire surgical staff of Lennox Hill Hospital is in the next room. | 隔壁满屋都是外科医生 |
[02:59] | -They’ll understand, this is an emergency. -At least close the door. | -这是紧急情况 -至少把门关上 |
[03:08] | While Charlotte walked through her door… | 当夏绿蒂走进她的门 |
[03:10] | I reached mine and kept it firmly closed. | 我却把我那扇关得紧紧地 |
[03:13] | okay then, Houdini. | 好了, 胡迪尼大师 |
[03:17] | -I’ll walk you up. -I think I got it from here. | -我陪你上楼 -到这里就行了 |
[03:20] | Then I’ll watch from down here in case you trip. | 那我在下面看着, 免得你跌倒 |
[03:24] | What’s with the…. | 什么是…我们之间没有… |
[03:27] | There will be no…. | |
[03:31] | okay, you’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[03:32] | But I’m always available for the…. | 但我永远有空陪你… |
[03:42] | Nighty night. | 晚安 |
[03:48] | Nighty night. | 晚安 |
[03:51] | Have you guys ever done it in a restaurant bathroom? | 你们曾在餐厅厕所里做过吗? |
[03:53] | -Lotus. -Sparks. | -莲花饭店 -火花餐厅 |
[03:55] | Somewhere over Chicago. | -在芝加哥某个地方 |
[03:56] | She said restaurant bathroom. | -她说的是餐厅厕所 |
[03:58] | There were warm nuts involved. | -反正睾丸都是热的 |
[04:00] | -Classy. -How about a coatroom? | -那衣帽间呢? |
[04:02] | -Lotus. -My last birthday party. | -莲花饭店 -我上一次生日派对 |
[04:04] | -I’m out. -Syrup? | 我没这个经验, 给我糖浆 |
[04:06] | Are these theoretical questions, or are you getting busy, missy? | 这是个假设 还是你们熟络起来了? |
[04:10] | Trey and I… | 崔和我, 衣帽间, |
[04:11] | coatroom, Friday. Bistro bathroom last night. | 星期五 昨晚在小酒馆的厕所 |
[04:14] | -But I thought he couldn’t– -Apparently he can, all over Manhattan. | -但他不能… -他能, 曼哈顿到处都行 |
[04:17] | This is a very happy development. | 这是个令人欣喜的发展 |
[04:20] | -No, we’re not even together anymore. -Doesn’t sound that way to me. | -不, 我们已经不在一起了 -听起来也不像 |
[04:24] | We’re supposed to be getting to know each other again, not– | 我们应该重新了解对方 而非… |
[04:27] | Fucking against a hand dryer? | -背抵着烘手机做爱? |
[04:30] | It is so confusing. | -这真是让人困惑 |
[04:32] | Are we dating or are we back together? | 我们是在交往或是复合了? |
[04:34] | Is he my boyfriend or my lover? | 他是我的男友还是情人? |
[04:36] | or my ex-husband… | 或是偶尔跟我在衣帽间 |
[04:39] | whom I have sex with occasionally in coatrooms? | 发生关系的前夫? |
[04:42] | -And bathrooms. -I’m going with ”D,” all of the above. | -还有厕所 -以上皆是 |
[04:44] | -Who cares what you are? Just enjoy it. -No, I need to know where we’re going. | -谁在乎? 好好享受就对了 -我要知道我们会往哪里去 |
[04:49] | We’d like to know, too, since you’ll be having sex there. | 我们也想知道 因为你们会在那里做爱 |
[04:52] | Why define it? | 为什么非要定义不可? |
[04:53] | He’s my husband, we were defined by law. Now it’s all blurry, it’s so hard. | 他是我的丈夫, 经由法律认定 现在一切都暧昧而难以区别了 |
[04:58] | -Thank your lucky stars. -Enough about me. | -真是谢天谢地 |
[05:01] | What did you do this weekend? | -别说我了, 你周末在干嘛? |
[05:02] | -Monkey Bar. -Fun! | 我去猴子酒吧 -真好玩, |
[05:05] | -With whom? -Big. | 跟谁一起去? -大人物 |
[05:10] | The bar, not the bathroom. | 是酒吧, 不是厕所 |
[05:14] | So you and Big are really friends or something? | 这么说你和大人物 确实是朋友之类的? |
[05:17] | -Yeah. -Friends or something. | -朋友…之类的 -宽容的检察官 |
[05:20] | -Easy, prosecutor. -Shouldn’t you define your relationship? | 难道你不该界定一下 你和他的关系吗? |
[05:23] | -Charlotte didn’t have to. -Charlotte married the guy. | -夏绿蒂就不用 -夏绿蒂嫁给那个男人了 |
[05:27] | We’re undefinable. | -我们是无法界定的 |
[05:28] | -She’s sleeping with him. -I am not sleeping with him. | -她跟他上床了 |
[05:32] | We’re just… | 我没有跟他上床 |
[05:34] | hanging out. | 我们只是…一块出去 |
[05:36] | It’s fun, in fact… | 说来有趣, 现在压力消失了 |
[05:37] | now that the pressure’s off, we’re finally enjoying each other. It’s good. | 我们便相处得很愉快, 真好 |
[05:41] | It’s a slippery slope. Without boundaries, you won’t know what’ll happen. | 这是个滑坡, 你必须有个界限 否则你不知道会发生什么事 |
[05:45] | We might actually… | 是, |
[05:47] | have fun. | 我们可能会…玩得很开心 |
[05:48] | Have fun, just don’t have amnesia. | -玩得开心, |
[05:50] | Exactly. | 不是得健忘症 -一点也没错 |
[05:52] | Can we lighten up on the boundary talk? | 关于界限的话题 可以轻松一点吗? |
[05:56] | I’m fine. | 我好得很 |
[06:03] | Are you thinking about sleeping with him? | 你有考虑跟他上床吗? |
[06:06] | -No. -You hesitated. | -没有 -你迟疑了 |
[06:09] | I was swallowing. | 我在吞咽食物 |
[06:14] | The Eskimo have hundreds of words for ”snow. ” | 爱斯基摩人发明了上百个字 来形容 “雪” |
[06:17] | And we’ve invented three times that many words for ”relationship. ” | 我们有比他们多三倍的字 来形容 “感情” |
[06:21] | But the more words we invent, the harder it becomes to define things. | 我们造出越多字 就越难去定义事物 |
[06:25] | In a world where you can date without sex… | 当你可以单纯交往不上床 |
[06:27] | screw without dating… | 直接上床不交往 |
[06:29] | and in the end keep most of your sex partners as friends… | 并在性行为结束很久之后 |
[06:32] | Iong after the screwing is over… | 还和性伴侣保持朋友关系 |
[06:34] | what really defines a relationship? | 到底什么才是感情的定义? |
[06:37] | That night, Miranda let her boundaries down with Doug… | 当晚, 米兰达降低了 她与道格之间的界限 |
[06:40] | a cartoonist for The New Yorker. | 他是纽约一位漫画家 |
[06:42] | They had been dating for about a month. | 他们已经约会一个月了 |
[06:45] | Miranda didn’t know what they were, but she knew it felt good. | 米兰达不知道他们的关系为何 但是感觉很好 |
[06:50] | It was a morning of firsts. | 这是个很多第一次的早晨 |
[06:53] | It was the first time Doug had spent the night… | 道格第一次在这里过夜… |
[06:59] | and the first time a man had peed in front of her. | 也是第一次男人在她面前小便 |
[07:09] | That night, we went to Charlotte’s gallery… | 当晚, 我们去夏绿蒂的画廊 |
[07:12] | for the opening of an exhibit by Maria Diega Reyes, the Brazilian artist. | 参观巴西艺术家 玛莉亚狄雅各雷伊的画展 |
[07:16] | He just whipped it out. | 他直接掏出命根子, 我在刷牙 |
[07:17] | I’m brushing. I look over, he’s peeing. | 我转过头去, 他就开始尿了 |
[07:21] | You can probably say he’s your boyfriend. only a boyfriend would do that. | 起码他是你男朋友 只有男朋友会做这种事 |
[07:24] | I don’t want a boyfriend who does that. It’s never okay to do that. | 我不要会做这种事的男朋友 这样很不恰当 |
[07:28] | Wait your turn, shut the door, do your business. | 应该等轮到自己、 关上门 再尽情宣泄 |
[07:32] | This is perfect. | 真是登对 |
[07:34] | Ms. Boundaries has found Mr. No Boundaries. | 界限小姐找到了不设限先生 |
[07:42] | Do you like it? | -你喜欢这幅画吗? |
[07:44] | I do. | -是的 |
[07:45] | It’s the artist’s favorite. | -这是作者的最爱 |
[07:47] | -You know her? -I am her. | -你认识她吗? -我就是她 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry, I should have…. | -抱歉, 我应该… |
[07:52] | -Samantha. -Maria. | -我叫莎曼珊 -玛莉亚 |
[07:54] | I have a bone to pick with you. | 我有一件事要跟你抱怨 |
[07:56] | I came ready to buy, and look… | 我准备来买画, |
[07:58] | all these red dots, there’s nothing left. | 却一幅也不剩 |
[08:00] | That’s never bad news for the artist. | 对画家来说, 这绝不是坏消息 |
[08:02] | But I have many more in my loft. | 不过我的工作室还有更多 |
[08:05] | If you ever want to come down, take a look…. | 如果你想看的话… 我会去, |
[08:08] | I will, and soon, before those get sold out from underneath me, as well. | 而且很快 在那些画也卖出去以前 |
[08:12] | -It’s a deal. -Now… | 一言为定 |
[08:15] | a non-art-related question. | 现在是一个无关艺术的问题 |
[08:18] | Where are all the hot guys? | 性感的男人都到哪去了? |
[08:20] | Maria. | |
[08:23] | -Hi. | -Hi. |
[08:25] | It is stunning, all of it. | 每一幅画都非常出色 |
[08:27] | I’m so proud of you, chica. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:32] | Enjoy! | 慢慢欣赏 |
[08:35] | It’s my ex. | 她是我的旧情人 |
[08:37] | And about the hot guys. No hot guys. | 至于性感的男人…一个也没有 |
[08:43] | That’s good for you, but what’s in it for me? | 那对你是好事 但我怎么办呢? |
[08:51] | The next night, my ex introduced me… | 隔天晚上, |
[08:53] | to a tiny jazz club in the East Village. | 我的前男友带我去 东村一家很小的爵士乐俱乐部 |
[09:04] | Aren’t these cats amazing? | -这些猫儿很棒吧? |
[09:07] | ”Cats”? | -猫儿? |
[09:09] | Loosen up, baby, we’re below 1 4th Street. | 放轻松, 宝贝 这里是14街以下呢 |
[09:12] | okay, baby. | 好了, 宝贝 |
[09:13] | There I was, inches away from my ex-boyfriend… | 瞧, 跟前男友…朋友, |
[09:17] | friend, whatever… | 随便了 相距数英尺之遥的我 |
[09:19] | Iusting after a bass player. | 正和一个贝斯乐手眉来眼去 |
[09:24] | You want another drink? | 想再来一杯吗? |
[09:27] | -Do you want another drink? -Yeah. | 你想再来一杯吗? |
[09:34] | Thank you very much. We’re gonna take a short break. | 谢谢大家, 我们将休息片刻 |
[09:37] | When we come back, if you’re nice… | 如果你们继续捧场 我们会再演奏一、 |
[09:39] | we’ll play another set or two. | 两组曲子 (那是你男友吗? ) |
[09:52] | Apparently, everyone in the universe wanted me to define my relationship with Big. | 全世界都要我定义 和大人物的关系 |
[09:59] | -What do you think? -I like it, baby. | -你觉得怎么样? -我喜欢, 宝贝 |
[10:04] | Didn’t think I had that groovy jazz club in me, did you? | 你本来不认为 |
[10:07] | No. | 我爱听爵士乐吧? |
[10:09] | Hey, man, you were really great. | 你弹得太棒了 |
[10:11] | Not great, I’m just trying to keep up. | -我只是努力跟上节拍 |
[10:13] | -You were great. -You know jazz? | -你真的很棒 |
[10:16] | No. | -你懂爵士乐吗? -不懂 |
[10:18] | Can I buy you a drink? | -我可以请你喝杯酒吗? |
[10:20] | No, I own the place. It’s the only way they’ll let me play. I can’t keep a beat. | -不用了, |
[10:23] | At least I can drink for free. Ray King. | 这家店是我的 唯有如此他们才肯让我表演 |
[10:26] | Hi, I’m Carrie Bradshaw. | 我叫雷金恩 我叫凯莉, |
[10:30] | Jazz neophyte. | 凯莉布雷萧 爵士乐的新信徒 |
[10:33] | -Sorry, this is– -You’re running low. | -抱歉, |
[10:35] | Joey, Glenlivet. | 这位是… |
[10:37] | Coming right up. | -你杯子空了, 拿瓶威士忌来 |
[10:39] | -So you own this place? -I do. | -你是这家店的老板? |
[10:41] | I own this, one uptown. | -是的, 上城还有一家 |
[10:43] | Hell of a lot of mortgages. | 扛了一大笔贷款 |
[10:46] | Cointreau on ice, white wine…. Jeez, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:54] | -Heading uptown? -I am. You need a ride? | -往上城的方向? -对, 你要搭便车吗? |
[10:57] | -That’d be great. -I’ll call my car. | -那太好了 |
[10:59] | This time? Cabs are lined up outside. | -我去叫我的车来 |
[11:01] | So then we’ll take a cab. | -外面有计程车 -那我们搭计程车吧 |
[11:03] | okay, we’ll take a cab. | 好, |
[11:08] | okay. | 就搭计程车 |
[11:13] | You sure your bass is gonna be okay? | -你的贝斯这样放着无所谓? |
[11:15] | Yeah, sleeps at the club all the time. | -它一向都在俱乐部过夜 |
[11:17] | Sometimes it even hooks up with the snare drum. | 有时它甚至和小鼓搞七拈三 |
[11:21] | Cabs are bullshit. | 计程车真是烂到极点 |
[11:25] | Listen, can I get your number? | 我可以跟你要电话吗? |
[11:28] | Yeah. Sure, let me just…. | 当然 |
[11:37] | I’m a writer with no pen. | 我是个不带笔的作家 |
[11:42] | -Thank you. -No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:49] | -6-7-3-9. -I know. | -是6739 -我知道 |
[11:58] | This is me. | 我家到了, |
[12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:07] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:09] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:13] | Bye. | |
[12:19] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[12:22] | What do you mean? | -什么意思? |
[12:23] | You know what I mean. Now he’s gonna think we’re together. | -现在他会以为我们在一起 |
[12:26] | What, you like the porkpie hat? | -你喜欢绅士帽? |
[12:28] | -That’s not the point. -I’ll tell you, he had some breath on him. | -那不是重点 -他有口臭 |
[12:31] | -His breath was fine. -Are you kidding? | -还好 你在开玩笑吗? |
[12:34] | It was like he had a bad burger with B.B. King in ’75. | 那简直就像 他和蓝调之王一起吃过期汉堡 |
[12:37] | All right. | 好吧, |
[12:39] | We gotta figure out what we’re doing here. | 我们得弄清楚 我们在搞什么 |
[12:43] | -What are we doing? -What are we? | -我们在搞什么? -我们是什么关系? |
[12:45] | We’re friends, how’s that? | -我们是朋友, |
[12:47] | What kind of friends? | 如何? -哪一种朋友? |
[12:49] | Friends who listen to jazz… | 一起听爵士乐、 |
[12:51] | friends who eat pizza. | 吃披萨的朋友 |
[12:53] | Friends who…. | 还有… |
[12:55] | There will be no…. | 不, 没有… |
[12:58] | Carrie likes her jazz man. Jazz. | 凯莉喜欢爵士乐手, 爵士乐 |
[13:01] | All right. That’s it, I’m going upstairs. | -够了, |
[13:04] | -Suit yourself. -I have to go to sleep. | 我要上楼了 -随你便 |
[13:06] | Nighty night. | -我要睡觉了 -晚安 |
[13:19] | But I couldn’t sleep. | 但我睡不着 我忘不了计程车上的诡异气氛 |
[13:31] | was haunting me. Hello? | |
[13:42] | You know, when I hear that song, I think of you. | 我听到那首歌就想到你 |
[13:45] | I don’t even know you, how fucked up is that? | -我甚至还不认识你 |
[13:47] | That’s good. | -那很好 |
[13:52] | Can you hang on a second? Yeah. | 你可以等一下吗? |
[13:55] | okay. -Hello? -What are you doing? | -你在做什么? |
[13:59] | I can’t talk right now. | -我现在没空 |
[14:00] | You’re on the other line? | -你在讲电话? |
[14:02] | -I am. -Porkpie? | -对 |
[14:05] | Look, I gotta go. | -跟绅士帽? -我要挂了 |
[14:06] | -Tell him he needs mints. -I’m hanging up. | 叫他去买薄荷糖 |
[14:08] | Carrie likes a jazz musician. | -我要挂了 -凯莉喜欢爵士乐手 |
[14:14] | Sorry. | -抱歉 |
[14:16] | No problem. | -没关系 |
[14:18] | Listen, I’d like to take you out on Saturday night. | 星期六晚上我想约你出去 |
[14:23] | I promise you won’t have to listen to me play. | -你不必听我演奏 |
[14:26] | okay, I’d like that. | -我很乐意 |
[14:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:32] | Don’t bring the angry guy. | -别带那暴躁的家伙来 |
[14:35] | He’s not so bad. | -他没那么糟了 |
[14:37] | -See you. -okay. | -再见 -好 |
[14:43] | -What do you want? -What do you see in that guy? | -干嘛? -你看上那男的什么? |
[14:46] | He knows when to say good-bye. | 他知道何时说再见 |
[14:49] | The next morning, Miranda decided I might have been right. | 翌晨米兰达心想我也许说对了 |
[14:52] | Maybe she was Ms. Boundaries. | 她可能真的是界限小姐 |
[14:55] | If she wanted a decent relationship… | 或许她无法把那男人 |
[14:57] | she couldn’t throw the boy out with the toilet water. | 连同马桶水一块丢出去 |
[15:00] | She would have to let down her boundaries. | 她也非得降低界限不可 |
[15:03] | And there was no better time than the present. | 没有比此刻更好的时机 |
[15:16] | Hi, you scared me. | 你吓倒我了 |
[15:22] | You got any bagels? | -你有贝果吗? |
[15:23] | -Top of the fridge. -Cool. | -在冰箱上面 太好了 |
[15:35] | -What about filters? -Above the coffee maker! | -那滤纸呢? -在咖啡机上 |
[15:40] | While Miranda tried to do her business… | 当米兰达设法上厕所时 |
[15:43] | Samantha helped Maria with hers. | 莎曼珊则在帮玛莉亚的忙 |
[15:45] | -Am I doing this right? -Don’t think, just do it. | -我这么做对吗? |
[15:48] | You know, painting is like eating, like sex. | -别想这些, 尽管做就是了 |
[15:52] | I can do that. | 绘画就像吃饭、 像性爱 |
[15:55] | You know, I came to buy art, not make it. | 这我倒没问题 我是来买画, |
[16:00] | This is a Brazilian thing. | 不是来作画的 这是巴西人的规矩 |
[16:03] | Everyone that crosses my door has to help. | 每个来我家的人都要帮忙 |
[16:06] | But you have a choice, really. | 但你有所选择 |
[16:08] | You can make a painting or you can do my laundry. | 你可以画一幅画 或是帮我洗衣服 |
[16:13] | Not gonna happen. | 想得美 |
[16:17] | -You’re buying one of my paintings, right? -You’re buying my next manicure. | -你要买我的画吗? -你要帮我付下次修指甲的钱 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:42] | Do we…. | 我们… |
[16:44] | Do we need to talk about this? | 我们需要谈谈这件事吗? |
[16:48] | Do we? | 需要吗? |
[16:53] | I’ve done the girl thing… | 我曾有一、 |
[16:56] | once, twice… | 两次 跟女人的性经验 |
[16:58] | usually involving a guy and a couple of Quaaludes. | 通常还有一个男人 以及几颗镇定剂 |
[17:02] | It was nice, really. | 感觉很好, 真的 |
[17:04] | And really nice for the guy. But… | 对男人而言当然好, 但是… |
[17:07] | I’m not a relationship person. | 我不喜欢谈感情 |
[17:13] | And you’re really something. | 而你真的很特别 |
[17:15] | Could we be friends? | 我们可不可以当朋友就好? |
[17:18] | It depends. | 那要看情况 |
[17:20] | In my language, ”friends”… | 在我的语言中, |
[17:24] | translates to a person with a warm heart… | “朋友” 代表 |
[17:28] | that buys a lot of my art. | “一个有颗温暖的心… ” “会买下我很多作品的人” |
[17:35] | What’s Portuguese for ”working it”? | -葡语的 “作画” |
[17:37] | Working it. | 怎么说? -作画 |
[17:44] | The next day, I found the perfect color on me. | 隔天, |
[17:47] | And something else on Charlotte. | 我发现最适合我的衣服 以及夏绿蒂身上的印记 |
[17:50] | Excuse me, but… | 不好意思, |
[17:52] | is that a hickey? | 那是吻痕吗? |
[17:55] | -Let me see. -oh, my God, I don’t…. | 我要看 |
[17:58] | That’s so retro. | 真是复古 |
[18:00] | Trey and I made out in the movies. | -崔和我在电影院里亲热 |
[18:01] | No, that is retro. | -那才叫复古 |
[18:04] | That’s not all we did. | 我们不只如此 |
[18:07] | Right in the middle of the movie, I gave him a blow job. | 电影看到一半 |
[18:10] | In the theater. | 我在戏院里帮他口交 |
[18:11] | -Crouching Charlotte, Hidden Hummer. -You guys were right. | 卧蒂藏锤 你说得对, |
[18:14] | once I stopped defining everything, I realized how great we have it. | 一旦我不再执着于 定义我们的关系, 感觉好极了 |
[18:17] | Congratulations, sweetie. It sounds like you got a nice, healthy relationship. | 恭喜, 你拥有美好而健康的 感情生活 |
[18:23] | Charlotte realized if Samantha defined her relationship as healthy… | 夏绿蒂明白 若莎曼珊说她的感情生活健康 |
[18:28] | she had one sick relationship on her hands. | 她的感情生活必定有问题 |
[18:34] | The next day, as Trey looked for action… | 隔天, |
[18:37] | Charlotte went looking for answers. | 当崔想要实地演练 夏绿蒂则想要答案 |
[18:39] | Please, not here. | -崔, |
[18:42] | -Should we go to a movie? -No! | 拜托不要在这里 -那去看电影好吗? |
[18:45] | We’re five blocks from your place. | 不, |
[18:47] | We’ll just wait and we’ll get in our old bed… | 我们离你家只有五条街远 我们要躺在以前那张床上 |
[18:49] | and we’ll really make love like man and wife. | 像夫妻一样做爱 |
[18:52] | I don’t want to wait. | 我不想等 |
[18:54] | Why can’t we wait? | 为什么? 我们为什么不能等? |
[18:57] | It’s five stupid blocks. What is wrong with us? | 只有五条街 崔, |
[19:00] | Are you so scared that if we go back to a bed, you’ll have the same problems again? | 我们到底是怎么回事? 你害怕我们的床 |
[19:04] | Please. Let’s not discuss this in front of the driver. | 会再次带来老问题吗? 别在司机面前讨论这种事 |
[19:08] | You just wanted to have sex in front of him. | 你只想在他面前做爱 |
[19:14] | And just like that… | 就这样, |
[19:15] | Charlotte slammed the door on her and Trey. | 夏绿蒂砰然关上 |
[19:22] | -Hello. -It’s me. | 她和崔之间的门 |
[19:25] | So if we were to, say… | 是我, 假如我们… |
[19:28] | make love in my bed… | 真的在我床上做爱了 |
[19:31] | could we still do it in a taxi? | 是否仍可以在计程车上试试? |
[19:35] | We’ll see. | -再说吧 |
[19:36] | All right then, call you tomorrow. | -那好吧, 明天再打给你 |
[19:39] | Evidently, when Charlotte closed the taxi door… | 显然, |
[19:41] | she opened a whole new window. | 当夏绿蒂关上计程车门 她也打开了一扇新的窗 |
[19:45] | The next morning, Miranda got up early to pee in peace… | 隔天, |
[19:48] | and make Doug coffee. | 米兰达为了不受打扰地 上厕所并帮道格煮咖啡而早起 |
[19:50] | Smells great. | -好香 |
[19:51] | It’s the cinnamon I add to the– | -我加了肉桂… |
[20:03] | Apparently, when Miranda left the door open for peeing… | 当米兰达接受了 小便不关门的习惯 |
[20:06] | she opened the door for everything else. | 其他事情的门户也从此大开 |
[20:15] | Sometimes I like to add a pinch of nutmeg to my coffee… | 有时候我喜欢在咖啡里 |
[20:19] | it takes a lot of the– | 加一点豆蔻粉… |
[20:20] | Maybe it was narrow-minded. But for Miranda, an open-door dump… | 也许这么做很小心眼 但对米兰达来说… |
[20:24] | was definitely worth dumping someone over. | 开门上大号这个理由 应该足够把一个男人给甩了 |
[20:30] | That’s the thing about New York, everyone’s always going. | 纽约的特色就是 人人总是准备出席盛会 |
[20:33] | Tonight, it was to the opening of Tao. | 今晚是参加 “道” 餐厅的开幕派对 |
[20:37] | Ray’s and my first date. | 这是雷和我的初次约会 |
[20:42] | Everyone was there… | 每个人都到了, |
[20:44] | everyone. | 每一个人 |
[20:50] | So, what? | 怎么? |
[20:51] | This is the only restaurant in New York opening tonight? | 这是纽约今晚 唯一开张的餐厅? |
[20:55] | The Burger King on Ninth Avenue had a line around the block. | 附近的汉堡王大排长龙 |
[20:58] | You remember…. | 你还记得… |
[20:59] | Yeah. Hey, man. | 是 |
[21:01] | How are you? | |
[21:03] | This is Sha. | -这是莎 |
[21:05] | Sha? | -莎? |
[21:06] | The ”Y” is silent. | “Y” 不发音 |
[21:11] | Thank God you’re finally here. I got the last table, let’s go. | 谢天谢地, |
[21:14] | okay. | 你终于来了 我抢到最后一张桌子 |
[21:22] | There we were, me, my ex… | 我们的组合是: 我、 前男友 |
[21:25] | the jazz guy, the model… | 爵士乐手、 模特儿、 |
[21:27] | the lesbian, and her friend Samantha. | 女同志 和她的朋友莎曼珊 |
[21:30] | Sha? | 莎? |
[21:32] | She’s a supermodel. | -她是个超级名模 |
[21:35] | Super for you. | -对你而言才超级 |
[21:37] | -Think we’ll ever get our Mee Krob? -I love Mee Krob. | -泰式炒米粉何时才送来? |
[21:40] | It’s their specialty here. | -我喜欢, 这是他们的招牌菜 |
[21:41] | Is there any more wine in there? | 那瓶里面还有酒吗? |
[21:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:58] | Stop. | |
[22:11] | Look at me, I grabbed some Mee Krob. | 你看, |
[22:20] | Mee-Krob-a-Iicious. | 我有一盘泰式炒米粉 泰式美味炒米粉 |
[22:23] | How’d you get this? | -你怎么弄到的? |
[22:25] | Turns out the chef worked at one of my clubs. | -主厨在我一家俱乐部工作 |
[22:28] | You know all the right people. | -你还真会交朋友 |
[22:30] | I got the in on the noodles. | -我在面食方面很有门路 |
[22:34] | If it’s okay with you, I’m gonna camp out here for a while. | 如果你不反对 我想在这里坐一会儿 |
[22:37] | It’s okay by me. | -我不反对 |
[22:38] | That table is bad. | -那张桌子真烂 |
[22:40] | Yeah, man. | 是 |
[22:42] | Good thing we weren’t fucking hungry. | 好极了, 我们一点也不饿 |
[22:45] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | -我要去洗手间 |
[22:50] | Turn right at the Buddha, honey. | -在佛像旁右转, 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | Just to, you know, get things straight… | 我只是想把事情弄清楚 |
[22:57] | you and Carrie are just friends now, right? | 你和凯莉现在纯粹是朋友 |
[23:01] | You’re available? | 对吧? |
[23:05] | Yes, ma’am. | -你恢复单身了? -是的 |
[23:07] | So if you’re just friends… | 如果你们只是朋友 |
[23:10] | what exactly do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己到底在干嘛? 她可能表现得很坚强 |
[23:13] | Because that girl might come off like she’s all strong and over it… | 装成没事的样子 |
[23:18] | but she’s fragile and she’s my best friend. | 但她其实很脆弱 而且她是我最好的朋友 |
[23:22] | So I suggest you back off. | -所以我建议你离她远一点 |
[23:25] | Can’t we all just get along? | -难道我们不能和睦相处吗? |
[23:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:47] | -You okay? -I’m fine, I’m sorry. | -你还好吧? -我没事 |
[23:51] | That guy’s not good for her. | 对不起, 那男人对她很差劲 |
[23:54] | Look, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[23:57] | Don’t go. | 不, |
[23:59] | We can get another table. | 别走 我们可以换一张桌子 |
[24:01] | I lied. | 我撒谎, |
[24:03] | I can’t just be your friend. | 我无法只跟你做朋友 |
[24:07] | What I saw back there…. | 刚才我看到你那样… |
[24:13] | You were magnificent. | 你…你好棒 |
[24:16] | And how do you say that…. | 你们是怎么说的? |
[24:19] | You kick ass. | 你真了不起 |
[24:22] | And I see where this is going… | 我知道这样下去会有什么结果 |
[24:24] | and you don’t do relationships. | 你不想谈感情 |
[24:29] | It would be very bad for me. | 而这对我来说很糟糕 |
[24:31] | So we can’t even be friends? | 我们连朋友都做不成? |
[24:34] | I’m gonna go in here… | 我要去洗手间 |
[24:36] | and you go back there. And… | 你回餐厅里面吧 |
[24:42] | you’re really something. | 你真的很特别 |
[24:49] | Right then and there… | 就在此时此地 |
[24:50] | Samantha decided to let down her boundaries… | 莎曼珊决定不再自我设限 |
[24:54] | and opened herself up to the possibility of a relationship… | 尝试和一个女人… |
[24:59] | with a woman. | 发展一段感情 |
[25:13] | And in a different bathroom…. | 而在另一间厕所… -对不起 |
[25:18] | -I’m sorry. -It’s okay. Come in. | -没关系, 进来吧 进来吧 |
[25:26] | -Want some? -No, all set, thanks. | -想试试吗? |
[25:29] | okay. | -不, 谢了 |
[25:32] | You can go, it’s okay. | -你可以上, |
[25:34] | I don’t really have to go. | 没关系 |
[25:36] | Thank God. | -我不用上 |
[25:44] | He talks about you. | 他常常谈到你 |
[25:46] | oh? Did you two used to date or something? | 你们以前交往过吗? |
[25:55] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[26:02] | okay, I’m gonna…. My date’s waiting for me. | 我要走了…我的男伴正在等我 |
[26:06] | okay. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:15] | I couldn’t avoid it. | 我逃不掉, |
[26:17] | Everywhere I went, I was confronted by my Big relationship. | 不管我走到哪里 我都得面对我和大人物的关系 |
[26:21] | I just left silent ”Y” in the bathroom… | 我把不发音的 “Y” |
[26:24] | and P.S., apparently the ’80s are back. | 留在厕所 显然八十年代的流行又回来了 |
[26:27] | Listen, we’re gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[26:30] | okay, Ray and I were gonna go first. | 雷和我要先走 |
[26:38] | -See you later. -okay. | 再见 |
[26:44] | You know what I love about this city? | 你知道我爱这城市什么吗? |
[26:47] | Everything can sound like a jazz riff. | 一切听起来都像爵士乐 |
[26:50] | Like… | |
[26:52] | that garbage truck is…. | 那垃圾车是… |
[27:06] | Really? | 是吗? |
[27:08] | ‘Cause I get more of a…. | 因为我比较常听到… |
[27:13] | Like a…. | 就像… |
[27:21] | I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[27:22] | You really don’t know jazz, do you? | -你真的不懂爵士乐, 对吧? |
[27:25] | I just scatted on my first date, man, give me some credit. | 我刚在初次约会上献丑 给我一点鼓励吧 |
[27:29] | Somewhere between the Mee Krob and the model, I was dating again. | 在泰式炒米粉和模特儿之间的 某个时刻 |
[27:34] | It was nice. | 我又坠入情网了, 感觉很不错 |
[27:35] | This is me. | 我家到了 |
[27:38] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗? |
[27:40] | You’re…. | 你是… |
[27:53] | Do-do-do, right back at you. | 我只能这样回应 |
[28:03] | With every second of our kiss it was becoming clearer… | 我们亲吻的每一秒 让我更清楚一件事… |
[28:06] | I really liked this guy. | 我真的很喜欢这个家伙 |
[28:11] | So maybe that’s it. | 或许就是这样吧 |
[28:12] | What ultimately defines a relationship… | 最终一段感情结束的定义 |
[28:15] | is another relationship. Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER | 是另一段感情的开始 |