时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | New York City, no matter how well you think you know it… | 不管你自认多么了解纽约 |
[00:50] | there’s always somewhere or someone new to discover. | 这儿总是有新鲜的人事物 等待被发掘 |
[00:54] | I was on my second date with Ray King, who lived in Queens… | 这是我跟雷的第二次约会 他家在皇后区 |
[00:57] | but it felt like our second, third and fourth date… | 然而一口气去三家爵士俱乐部 |
[01:00] | because we’d been to three jazz clubs in one night. | 让我觉得好像是第四次 |
[01:02] | I can’t sing for shit, but damn, can I chop. | 我不会唱歌但会切菜 |
[01:05] | And where does one learn this skill? | -哪里可以学习爵士? -泽西海岸 |
[01:07] | -Jersey Shore. -Is that where you’re from? | -你的家乡? -你听 |
[01:09] | Listen. This lick right here is why I wanted to play the bass. | 就是这一段节奏 激发我学贝斯的念头 |
[01:15] | Man. | 天, |
[01:17] | How about that? | 这里怎么样? |
[01:19] | Jesus, that’s sweet. | 老天, |
[01:21] | Listen to that again. | 真是动听, 再听一次 |
[01:39] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[01:45] | This might be a good time to tell you… | 现在是坦白的好时机 |
[01:48] | I don’t like jazz. | 我不喜欢爵士 |
[01:55] | Why would you say something like that? | 你怎么会这么说呢? |
[01:57] | I don’t know, you can’t follow it… | 你不能跟着唱, |
[01:59] | and there’s no melody. | 没有旋律可言 |
[02:01] | And it’s just like…. It’s all over the place. | 就像这样四处流窜 |
[02:04] | Carrie, you gotta stop trying to make it be something else… | 你不能改变它 |
[02:07] | and appreciate it for what it is. | 试着去欣赏它 |
[02:10] | Damn, I wish I had my bass. | 我希望贝斯在我手边 |
[02:14] | Come here, you be the bass. | 过来, 你当贝斯 |
[02:16] | Don’t I have to be in the musician’s union or something? | 我应该先加入音乐家协会吧? |
[02:20] | You play all those instruments? | -你什么乐器都能演奏? |
[02:21] | ”Play” is a little strong. I learn a few notes, I get bored, I move on. | -我只是练过几个调子 |
[02:26] | Listen to the bass. | 厌倦了就换, 你听贝斯的部分 |
[02:29] | The beauty of jazz… | 爵士乐就美在它有各种可能性 |
[02:31] | is that it can go anywhere. | |
[02:34] | It can go from here… | 可以是这样… |
[02:37] | to here… | 或这样 |
[02:40] | to here…. | 甚至这样 |
[02:45] | It was right about that time that I started to appreciate… | 就在那时候我才开始懂得欣赏 |
[02:48] | a little type of music we call jazz. | 爵士乐这玩意 |
[02:54] | So what did you do last night? | -你昨晚做了什么? |
[02:57] | I listened to jazz. | -去听爵士乐 |
[03:02] | What is so funny about jazz? | 爵士乐有什么好玩的? |
[03:05] | okay, here it is. | 是这样的 |
[03:08] | Last night, with Ray… | 昨晚, |
[03:11] | I had… | 我跟雷经历了… |
[03:15] | the most intense orgasm of my entire life. | 我有生以来最强烈的高潮 |
[03:20] | I did my laundry. Continue. | 我洗了衣服, 继续说 |
[03:22] | It doesn’t make sense, I barely know him. We’ve only been on two dates. | 这实在没道理 那是我们第二次约会 |
[03:26] | And yet you had sex with him. | -你就跟他上床? |
[03:28] | Can everyone please let Carrie talk about the sex? | -我们让凯莉说完好吗? |
[03:31] | The mind-blowing sex. Now… | 简直是神魂颠倒 |
[03:35] | I realize that this next statement… | 我知道这听起来很古怪 |
[03:38] | makes me a bit of a freak, but… | |
[03:42] | I usually have to be in love with someone… | 但是我通常只跟我爱的人 |
[03:45] | to have that kind of orgasm. | 才会有高潮 |
[03:47] | -You might want to see someone about that. -What the hell is going on? | -这倒是跟他约会的好理由 -到底是怎么回事? |
[03:52] | Maybe Ray is the one. | -或许雷就是你的真命天子 |
[03:53] | Your clitoris seems to think so. | -你的阴蒂是这么想的 |
[03:55] | It was probably just a fluke. | 这或许只是侥幸 |
[03:57] | I’m going back tomorrow to find out. | 我明天再试试看 |
[03:59] | I, on the other hand, am on strike. | -而我正处于罢工状态 |
[04:02] | What does that mean? | -什么意思? |
[04:03] | It means I’m not having any more sex. | -我不要有性生活了 |
[04:06] | That’s not a strike, honey, that’s a slump. | -这样太消沉了吧 |
[04:08] | No, it might have started as a slump, but I’m in control of it now. | 一开始可能会 现在已在控制之下了 |
[04:12] | I’ve made the conscious decision not to have sex until conditions improve. | 在情况好转之前 我拒绝发生关系 |
[04:15] | How many people will be affected by this strike? | 有多少人会因此受到影响? |
[04:18] | So far, just the one, but I’m optimistic. | 目前只有我一个 不过对此我很乐观 |
[04:22] | The thing is, I can’t go on any more bad dates. | 我不要再忍受糟糕的约会了 |
[04:27] | I would rather be home alone than out with some guy… | 我宁可待在家里也不要和 |
[04:30] | who sells socks on the internet. | 在网路上卖袜子的人约会 |
[04:33] | I’m dating someone. | 我正在与人交往 |
[04:36] | Someone I actually like. | -一个我真正喜欢的人 -真好 |
[04:39] | Maria. | 玛莉亚 |
[04:44] | My Maria, from the gallery? | 我的玛莉亚? 艺术家玛莉亚? |
[04:47] | She’s my Maria now, we’re having a… | 她现在是我的了 |
[04:50] | relationship. | 我们正在认真交往 |
[04:52] | Yes, ladies, I’m a lesbian. | 是的, 我是同性恋 |
[04:57] | Wait a second. | 等一下, |
[04:59] | -You’re in a relationship? -Yes. | 你们认真交往? |
[05:03] | And she just walked in. Please get those looks off your faces. | 她来了, |
[05:14] | -Hello. -You know Charlotte. | 别露出惊讶的表情 |
[05:16] | Sure. | -你认识夏绿蒂 -当然 |
[05:17] | And this is Carrie and Miranda. | -凯莉和米兰达 |
[05:19] | -Hi! -It’s so nice to meet you. | -幸会 |
[05:21] | I see you told them. | 看得出来你告诉她们了 |
[05:25] | How does that work? | 这怎么可能? |
[05:26] | You go to bed, you wake up the next morning… | 你一觉醒来就成了同性恋? |
[05:29] | and you’re a lesbian? | 我忘了告诉你们我是消防栓 |
[05:30] | -I forgot to tell you, I’m a fire hydrant. -I’m a shoe. | 我是鞋子, |
[05:35] | I always wanted to be one, and now I am. | 我一直想变成鞋子 |
[05:38] | I don’t think she’s a lesbian, I think she just ran out of men. | 她不是同性恋 只是因为男人被她用光了 |
[05:41] | Then you go on strike, you don’t eat pussy. | 这样的话应该罢工 而不是去吃阴部 |
[05:45] | Did you just say ”eat pussy”? | 你刚才说 “吃阴部” ? |
[05:48] | I did, but just for emphasis. | 我只是强调 |
[05:52] | You know, the truly amazing thing is, I had the news tonight. | 最难以相信的是 我今晚有大新闻 |
[05:57] | -I had the most intense… -”Mind-blowing,” I believe was the word. | -我经历了最强烈的高潮… -神魂颠倒 |
[06:01] | …orgasm of my life… | 却又略逊莎曼珊一筹 |
[06:03] | and Samantha still managed to up-sex me. | |
[06:13] | They met at my gallery. I introduced them. | 她们在我的艺廊相遇 我是介绍人 |
[06:15] | You’re a pimp. | 你是拉皮条的 |
[06:18] | Later that night, inspired by Samantha’s willingness to explore new territory… | 稍晚 受到莎曼珊探索新领域的影响 |
[06:22] | Charlotte felt it was time to conquer some old territory. | 夏绿蒂感到 该是征服旧地盘的时候了 |
[06:26] | The bed… | 她和崔曾在这张床上 |
[06:27] | where she and Trey had so much trouble as man and wife. | 经历过夫妻之间的大问题 |
[06:31] | Here we are. | 就是这里了 |
[06:33] | Yep. | |
[06:36] | Should we have a glass of wine first? | 要不要先喝杯酒? |
[06:38] | -I’m fine, unless you– -No, I’m okay. | -我很好, 除非你想… -不, 我也很好 |
[06:47] | If you don’t feel ready…. | 如果你还没准备好… |
[07:00] | Just because she was on strike didn’t mean she had to do without. | 停止性生活不代表停止享受 |
[07:06] | That’s how Miranda discovered the perfect relationship. | 米兰达发现了最完美的 |
[07:11] | 电视和巧克力蛋糕 | |
[07:14] | …be here today and she is, from what I understand, in love with me. | 约会对象 |
[07:20] | That night… | 夏绿蒂和崔的夜晚也十分甜美 |
[07:21] | Charlotte and Trey enjoyed a sweet ending to their evening as well. | |
[07:26] | Not bad. | 不赖吧? |
[07:29] | It was almost mind-blowing. | 简直是神魂颠倒 |
[07:32] | Charlotte was relieved. | 夏绿蒂松了一口气 |
[07:34] | Now that they had fixed their problem in the bedroom… | 他们已经征服了卧房 |
[07:37] | she was ready to move back into the other rooms as well. | 她已经准备好要征服其他房间 |
[07:41] | So… | 你在想什么? |
[07:44] | what are you thinking? | |
[07:46] | I’m thinking I’ve never seen my John Thomas so hard. | 我从来不知道我的老二 可以这么硬挺 |
[07:51] | I swear, at times I felt like it was gonna rocket right off. | 我常常觉得它就要发射出去了 |
[07:57] | What were you thinking? | -你在想什么? |
[08:00] | I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[08:05] | Should I…. | 我应不应该… |
[08:11] | Do you…. | 你想不想… |
[08:15] | -Are we ready to– -Go again? | -我们可不可以… -再来一次? |
[08:22] | Houston, we don’t have a problem. | 休士顿, 我们一切都没问题 |
[08:26] | Three, two, one, blastoff! | 三、 二、 一, 发射 |
[08:33] | -Who is it? -It’s Ray. | -哪位? -雷 |
[08:37] | Hi, come on up. | 上来 |
[08:39] | Shit. | 讨厌 |
[08:46] | So, did you and the girls run down the street talking about me? | 你们回家的路上 有没有谈论我? |
[08:50] | -Maybe. -How many blocks? | -或许吧 -谈了几个街区? |
[08:54] | Two, okay, nine. | -两个…九个 |
[08:56] | Honestly, I’m a little hurt. | -说真的, 我有点受伤 |
[08:58] | After all the hours I’ve spent listening to you people talk about your relationships. | 我总是听你们谈论你们的关系 |
[09:04] | You do that? | -你有吗? |
[09:05] | I make the courtesy call. | -至少我表现出礼貌 |
[09:07] | ”Do you think you love him? Blah, blah, blah.” | “你认为你爱他吗? ” |
[09:10] | You just caught us a little off guard with the lesbian thing. | 你是同性恋这件事 吓我们一大跳 |
[09:13] | That’s just a label, like Gucci or Versace. | -那只是标签, |
[09:16] | or Birkenstock. | 就像名牌 -那些服饰品牌 |
[09:17] | This is not about being gay or straight. | 这跟性向无关 |
[09:20] | Maria is an incredible woman. | 玛莉亚真的很不可思议 |
[09:22] | She’s got passion, and talent… | 她有热情、 天分 |
[09:24] | -intelligence– -A vagina. | -智慧 -还有阴道 |
[09:27] | -Vagina schmagina. -”Schmagina”? | “她阴道” |
[09:31] | Is that what the lesbians are calling it? | 她阴道? 现在流行的称呼吗? |
[09:33] | For your information, we haven’t even had sex yet. | -我们还没上过床 |
[09:36] | Wow. You really are in a relationship. | -你真的在谈感情 |
[09:39] | I am. Life is not all about sex. | 没错, 凯莉 性不是生命的全部 |
[09:43] | Try telling that to her schmagina. | 去跟她的 “她阴道” 说 |
[09:46] | I want a bourbon, and I want to go down on you. | 我要一杯威士忌 还要替你口交 |
[09:49] | Not necessarily in that order. | 不一定要照顺序 |
[09:52] | The truth is… | |
[09:53] | I really want it to be special the first time. | 我希望第一次很特别 |
[09:56] | I’m sure that it will be special. | 我相信一定会很特别 |
[10:01] | I’m sure it will be special, because– | 我相信一定会很特别 |
[10:05] | Is Ray there? | -因为… -雷在你旁边吗? |
[10:07] | No, Samantha, I’m listening. | 不, |
[10:10] | I’m listening. | 莎曼珊, 我在听 |
[10:12] | The next day, I thought about what Samantha said. | 次日我思考莎曼珊说的话 |
[10:15] | She wasn’t having sex because she wanted to have a relationship… | 她不上床是因为想要谈感情 |
[10:18] | and I was having mind-blowing sex hoping to turn it into a relationship. | 而我则希望美好的性 能转变成感情 |
[10:23] | So there you have it. | 没有性的感情和没有感情的性 |
[10:24] | We’ve got a relationship without sex… | |
[10:26] | and sex without a relationship. | |
[10:28] | Which had a better shot at survival? | 哪一种成功的机率大? |
[10:31] | I couldn’t help but wonder, what comes first, the chicken or the sex? | 我不禁纳闷 先有爱还是先有性? |
[10:36] | That night I decided to really talk to Ray. | 那一晚, 我决定和雷好好聊聊 |
[10:39] | I figured we needed to catch the relationship up to the sex. | 我们在感情方面得加把劲 |
[10:43] | That was the plan. | 我是这么计划的 |
[10:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下… |
[10:49] | I asked you a question. Where did you go to school? | 我问你, 你上哪一所学校? |
[10:53] | All over. | 到处 |
[10:57] | Freckles on the legs, nothing wrong with that. | 城门城门鸡蛋糕, 三十六把刀 |
[11:00] | It was my best relationship ever. | 这是我有过最棒的关系 |
[11:05] | Meanwhile, over at Casa de Lesbo…. | 而在女同志之家… |
[11:07] | That coq au vin was amazing. | 红葡萄酒煮鸡真好吃 |
[11:10] | You can paint, you can cook, you can do everything. | 你会作画, 会下厨, 无所不能 |
[11:18] | But… | 而你带来最棒的甜点 |
[11:20] | you brought the most incredible dessert. | |
[11:25] | Want a bite? | 吃一口 |
[11:32] | Samantha decided if she was going to be gay… | 莎曼珊决定既然要当同性恋 |
[11:35] | she’d be gay all the way. | 就要当得彻底 |
[11:43] | I might not be much in the kitchen… | 我在厨房的表现或许不好 |
[11:46] | but I’m more than enough in the bedroom. | 但是我在卧房的表现没话说 |
[12:01] | Baby. | |
[12:02] | Samantha. | 莎曼珊, |
[12:05] | It’s not really working for me. | 我没有感觉 |
[12:09] | It was a phrase Samantha had never heard in bed before. | 这是莎曼珊从没听过的一句话 |
[12:13] | Honey, I’ve never gotten any complaints from the men. | 亲爱的 |
[12:19] | Men. | 从来没有男人跟我抱怨过 男人… |
[12:23] | I want you to look at me. | 我要你看着我 |
[12:28] | Connect with me. | 跟我连结在一起 |
[12:32] | This is lovemaking. | 这是做爱 |
[12:35] | It’s not a porno flick. | 不是色情电影 |
[12:38] | I want to show you. I’m gonna lay down. | 我要你看清楚, 我会躺下来 |
[12:41] | And I want you to look at my boceta. | 我要你看着我的 “葡赛塔” |
[12:46] | It’s a Portuguese word for ”pussy.” | 葡萄牙文的阴部 |
[12:57] | Meanwhile, Miranda, still off sex and on chocolate… | 拒绝上床迎接巧克力的米兰达 |
[13:00] | couldn’t bring herself to order | 虽然很想要七个蛋糕 |
[13:04] | So she asked for just one. | 却只能点一个 |
[13:06] | one cake, please. | 我要一个蛋糕 |
[13:09] | -Which do you recommend? -I’d go with the Louvre. | 你推荐哪一种? |
[13:12] | Monsieur Payard’s signature chocolate cake. | 这个特制罗浮巧克力蛋糕 |
[13:16] | Sold. | -我要了 |
[13:17] | okay, that’ll be $7 4.50. | -一共是74块半 |
[13:20] | As in 7 4 dollars and 50 cents? | -74块半美金 |
[13:22] | Yes. | -是的 |
[13:24] | Miranda decided she didn’t need a cake that badly… | 米兰达发现 她没有那么想要那个蛋糕 |
[13:30] | especially when she could make one for under $5. | 尤其是五块钱就可以拥有一个 |
[13:34] | Every once in a while, a girl has to indulge herself. | 每个女孩偶尔都要宠爱自己 |
[14:01] | I’m on the mallard! | -崔, 我坐到鸭子了 |
[14:03] | Sorry. | -什么? 抱歉 |
[14:55] | He still hasn’t asked me to move back in. | 他没有要我搬回去 |
[14:57] | We make love all over the apartment. in the morning… | 我们在屋子里到处做爱 |
[15:00] | I get in a cab and go home like a Park Avenue hooker! | 然后我像妓女般搭计程车回家 |
[15:03] | -Can’t you bring it up? -No! | -你不能要求吗? |
[15:05] | We finally got the penis working, I don’t want to scare it. | -不行, 他的帆正扬起 |
[15:08] | Why can’t I have the relationship and the sex? | 我不想吓坏他 我为什么不能同时拥有 |
[15:11] | -Why is it one or the other? -You got me. | 性和感情? 你考倒我了 |
[15:13] | I wanna order. Where’s the lesbian du jour? | 我们的女同志在哪里? |
[15:16] | Listen, you guys, when she gets here, we have to talk about her relationship. | 等她来后 我们要关心她的感情事 |
[15:21] | She was mad we didn’t take it seriously last time. | 她要我们认真看待 |
[15:23] | Please. She isn’t having a relationship, she’s just doing this to bug us. | 那才不是感情 她只是要刺激我们 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. They haven’t even had sex yet. | 我不确定, |
[15:30] | She said she wants it to be special. | 但是她们还没上床 -她希望要很特别 |
[15:33] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? |
[15:36] | Then we should be supportive. This is the healthiest thing she’s done in ages. | 这可是莎曼珊长久以来 最健康的一件事 |
[15:40] | Does anybody want to split the chocolate pudding? | 有人要跟我分巧克力布丁吗? |
[15:43] | Morning, ladies. | 早安, |
[15:44] | -Morning. -Hi! | 各位 |
[15:50] | Tell us about your relationship. How is everything going with Maria? | 谈谈你的感情事 |
[15:54] | Did you know that when a vagina gets engorged… | 进展得如何了? 你们知道当阴道肿胀时 |
[15:58] | it expands to the size of a fist? | 可以像拳头一样大吗? |
[16:00] | It’s like a fabulous cave. | 真是个奇异的孔穴 |
[16:02] | I guess they’ve had sex. | -她们上床了 |
[16:04] | -Apparently so. -And we have three holes down there. | -显而易见 |
[16:07] | okay, stop talking about your relationship. | -我们那里有三个洞 -我听够了 |
[16:10] | But it’s fascinating! There are places a dick just can’t go. | 还有老二到不了的地方 |
[16:13] | Some dicks manage just fine. | 有些老二做得不错 |
[16:15] | Please, Maria has 10 dicks. | -玛莉亚有十根老二 |
[16:18] | For the record, you started this. | -是你开启话题的 |
[16:21] | I am sorry… | 抱歉, |
[16:22] | but a finger is not a dick. | 手指并不算老二 |
[16:26] | A finger is more like a third of a dick. | 比较像是三分之一的老二 |
[16:28] | So technically, Maria only has three and a third dicks. | 所以技术上来说 玛莉亚只有三又三分之一根 |
[16:31] | I can tell you right now, this… | 我可以告诉你们 |
[16:35] | is not the same as this. | 这样跟这样可不一样 |
[16:38] | okay, put that away. | 不要比了 |
[16:40] | I’m just saying, size has nothing to do with it. | 我只能说尺寸不是问题 |
[16:44] | What’s happening to you? | -你是怎么了? |
[16:46] | I’m getting an education. | -我正在受教育 |
[16:48] | Not only do I now know everything there is to know… | 我只需要去了解 |
[16:51] | about the glorious boceta…. | 伟大的 “葡赛塔” |
[16:53] | That’s Portuguese for ”pussy.” | 葡萄牙文的阴道 |
[16:55] | ”Boceta, schmagina, let’s call the whole thing off.” | 葡赛塔、 她阴道 我们不要再谈这个了 |
[16:57] | The most important thing… | 最重要的是玛莉亚教我 |
[16:59] | is that Maria has taught me how to connect during sex. | 要跟她相连结 |
[17:03] | It’s not just some animal act. | 这不只是动物的行为 |
[17:06] | It’s about two people making love. | 而是两个人, |
[17:19] | Hi. | 做爱做的事 |
[17:21] | I couldn’t pick a shirt. Red, blue, I didn’t know. | 我还没决定穿哪一件, |
[17:23] | Come on in, I’m making margaritas. | 进来 我帮你调杯酒 |
[17:27] | Look what I bought today. | 看我买了什么 |
[17:29] | -My first jazz CD. -No. | 第一张爵士唱片 |
[17:34] | You gotta hear that on vinyl. | 你一定要听听这个 |
[17:39] | Wait, Ray. | 雷, 等一下 |
[17:43] | Stop. Don’t play anything. | 雷, 停下来 不要放音乐, |
[17:46] | Don’t scat, don’t chop, don’t blend…. | 不要急 不要切菜, 不要调酒 |
[17:50] | Could we…. | 我们可以坐下来聊一会儿吗? |
[17:51] | Could we just sit and talk for a while? The ”gotta talk” girl, gotta talk. | 非得聊天不可 |
[17:57] | ”What are you thinking? Where is this going?” | 你在想 “我们可以 进展到什么地步? ” |
[17:59] | I’m not that girl. | 我不是那种女孩 |
[18:01] | I’m not any girl, I just want to talk. | 我只是想跟你聊聊 |
[18:05] | You know, talk. | 就是聊聊而已 |
[18:08] | Like, where are you from? You said something about the Jersey Shore. | 你的家乡在哪里? |
[18:12] | I spent a couple summers there. | 你曾经提过泽西海岸 |
[18:16] | Worked on the boardwalk. There was a skeet shooting place I went to. | 我在那里待过几个夏天 和朋友们去飞镖射击 |
[18:19] | -on the Jersey Shore? -Upstate New York, college. | -在泽西海岸? |
[18:22] | And, pull! | -在纽约北部, 拉弓 |
[18:24] | Man, why no skeet in the city? I love the skeet. | 这个城市为什么没有飞镖? 我爱死飞镖了 |
[18:27] | I should open one in New York. Maybe sell a club. | 我应该在纽约市开一家 |
[18:30] | When was the last time you had canned corn? | 你上一次吃罐头玉米 是什么时候? |
[18:32] | That sounds good right now. You hungry? | 像很好吃 -你饿了吗? |
[18:35] | No, because remember I met– | -不饿, 因为… |
[18:37] | I had a pot pie in Vegas once, loaded with corn…. | 我曾在赌城吃过 塞满玉米的肉馅派 |
[18:41] | As Ray talked… | 当雷不停地讲话时 |
[18:42] | I realized he wasn’t spontaneous and unpredictable and thrilling. | 我突然意识到 他不是真的出乎意料地迷人 |
[18:47] | He was a guy with ADD. | 他有注意力缺失症 |
[18:51] | What kind of relationship could I have with a guy I couldn’t even talk to? | 不能谈心算什么感情? |
[18:55] | Flaky crust. I’d have to end it. | 我必须结束它 |
[18:58] | You like pies? | 喜欢吃派吗? |
[19:04] | Wanna play me? Yeah. | 想要演奏我吗? |
[19:07] | Eventually. | 总有一天 |
[19:15] | Meanwhile, uptown… | 在此同时, 在上城区 |
[19:18] | I was thinking. | 夏绿蒂给崔最后一次机会 |
[19:19] | …Charlotte gave Trey one more chance to ask her to move in. | 请她搬回家 |
[19:23] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我要说了 |
[19:26] | Next time I’m hard… | 下次我勃起时 |
[19:28] | would you consider measuring my John Thomas? | 能不能请你帮我量尺寸? |
[19:31] | What? No! | 什么? 不要 |
[19:34] | I understand, it’s juvenile, I know. | 我知道这样很幼稚 |
[19:36] | But I’ve just never seen it like this. | 只是我从没见过它这样 |
[19:41] | I’m taking a shower. | 我去洗澡 |
[19:44] | Charlotte was never a woman who cared much about penises… | 夏绿蒂向来不挺重视老二 |
[19:48] | and now a penis was running her life. | 现在老二却主宰着她的生活 |
[19:54] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[20:02] | As Charlotte lathered up… | 就在洗澡的同时 |
[20:04] | she really started to get lathered up. | 夏绿蒂开始激动起来 |
[20:07] | Who did he think he was? | 他以为他是谁? |
[20:09] | He was her husband, and she was his wife. | 他们可是结发夫妻 |
[20:12] | What the hell was going on in this Upper East Side nightmare? | 她为什么要忍受这样的噩梦? |
[20:19] | I’m tired of being married to your penis! | 我受够嫁给你的老二了 |
[20:22] | I am a person. | 我是个人, |
[20:24] | This is supposed to be a relationship! | 这应该是段感情 |
[20:26] | And I am done walking on eggshells! | 我不要再这样小心翼翼了 |
[20:28] | ”Don’t talk about moving in in front of the penis… | 不要在它面前谈搬回来的事 |
[20:31] | ”’cause it might go soft.” | 它可能会软掉 |
[20:33] | ”The penis likes this,” and ”The penis doesn’t like that!” | 它喜欢这样, |
[20:36] | And ”The penis wants to be measured!” | 不喜欢那样 现在又想要量尺寸 |
[20:38] | -It was just a thought. -Here’s another thought! | -我只是想想而已 -不如这样吧 |
[20:40] | You can shove this marriage up your ass! | -把我们的婚姻丢掉吧 |
[20:43] | Don’t go. | -夏绿蒂, 不要走 |
[20:44] | I’m going home to my own apartment, where I have a lease. | 我要回到我租的公寓 |
[20:49] | I hope that you and your penis have a very lovely night! | 祝你和你的老二 有个愉快的夜晚 |
[21:04] | Meanwhile, Miranda was getting fed up as well… | 在此同时 |
[21:07] | with herself. | 米兰达开始厌倦自己了 |
[21:36] | Hi, it’s me, leave a message. | 你好, 是我, 请留言 |
[21:38] | I know you’re probably busy… | 我知道你可能忙着 |
[21:40] | having mind-blowing sex right now… | 享受兴奋至极的性爱 |
[21:42] | but I feel that you need to know, your good friend, Miranda Hobbes… | 但我觉得你有必要知道 你的好朋友米兰达 |
[21:46] | has just taken a piece of cake out of the garbage… | 刚才从垃圾桶里捡蛋糕来吃 |
[21:49] | and eaten it. | |
[21:51] | You’ll probably need this information… | 等你到医院看我的时候 |
[21:53] | when you check me in to the Betty Crocker Clinic. | 才不会觉得奇怪 |
[22:12] | That night Miranda realized… | 当晚, |
[22:14] | she’d been using chocolate as a substitute for sex… | 米兰达领悟到 巧克力只是性的替代品 |
[22:18] | and now she needed a substitute for chocolate. | 她现在需要巧克力的替代品 |
[22:28] | The strike was officially over. | 罢工正式结束了 |
[22:33] | That’s perfect! | 太棒了 |
[22:35] | Just when she thought she knew everything there was to know about women… | 正当她以为她对女人了若指掌 |
[22:41] | Samantha caused the very elusive… | 莎曼珊遭遇了前所未有的经验 |
[22:44] | female ejaculation. | |
[22:46] | Was that good or bad? | -这是好是坏? |
[22:47] | That was very good. | -好的不得了 |
[22:52] | Samantha got the relationship and the sex. | 莎曼珊同时拥有感情和性 |
[22:55] | In fact, a little more sex than she’d expected. | 甚至比她预期的要多一点 |
[23:02] | I want some water. | 我想喝水, |
[23:03] | You want some water? | 你呢? |
[23:07] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:08] | The next morning, I woke up with a new thought. | 隔天早上, 我有了新的想法 |
[23:10] | Maybe Ray was like jazz. | 或许雷就像爵士乐 |
[23:12] | Instead of trying to make him be something else, I needed to let go… | 与其改变他 |
[23:16] | and appreciate him for what he was. | 不如试着欣赏他 |
[23:18] | Truly mind-blowing sex. | 和他令人神魂颠倒的性 |
[23:43] | But unfortunately… | 不幸地, |
[23:45] | I got the feeling Ray had stopped playing me… | 他对我的兴趣 |
[23:48] | and moved on to another instrument. | 已经转移到其他乐器身上 |
[24:00] | Morning, ma’am. | -早安, |
[24:02] | Morning. | 女士 -早安 |
[24:05] | You left something at my…. | 你把东西忘在我的… |
[24:10] | At the apartment. | 忘在公寓了 |
[24:16] | I want you to move back in… | 夏绿蒂, 我要你搬回来 |
[24:20] | and get rid of this old apartment. | 放弃这间旧公寓 |
[24:22] | And stay all night, every night. | 整晚都不要离开 |
[24:25] | And wake up next to me every morning and be my wife. | 每天在我身边醒来 就像我的妻子一样 |
[24:31] | -You do? -Yeah. | 你真的希望? |
[24:34] | I talked it over with my penis and we both agree. | 我跟我的老二谈过了 我们一致同意 |
[24:40] | I don’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再失去你了 |
[24:44] | Charlotte York MacDougal… | 夏绿蒂, |
[24:48] | will you remarry me? | 愿意再嫁给我吗? |
[24:51] | Yes, Trey MacDougal… | 崔, |
[24:53] | I will remarry you. | 我愿意 |
[25:19] | Walking home from ADD, ”another dating disaster”… | 结束一个悲惨的约会之后 在回家的路上 |
[25:22] | I worried that there’s a reason they call it ”mind-blowing” sex. | 我了解到为什么要叫做 “神魂颠倒” |
[25:26] | Maybe that kind of physical connection obliterates the chance of an intellectual one. | 因为肉体上的结合 消灭了精神上的 |
[25:31] | or maybe it’s possible to find both. | 又或许两者不可兼得 |
[25:34] | That’s what I was hoping, because great sex is great… | 虽然我希望拥有美好的性 |
[25:38] | but I still like a song with a melody I can sing to. | 但我还是喜欢 |
[25:54] | Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER | 可以跟着唱的曲子 |