时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | once Aidan and I were back together… | 艾登和我复合之后 |
[00:48] | it seemed like nothing had ever happened to break us apart. | 似乎没什么事情 能够让我们分开 |
[00:52] | Hi, it’s me, go ahead. | 是我,请留言 |
[00:54] | Hey, kid. What’s shaking? I’m back in town. | 有什么新鲜事?我回到城里了 |
[00:57] | Call me, baby. | 打电话给我,宝贝 |
[01:04] | I’m…. | 我没有… |
[01:06] | No. | |
[01:08] | Yeah. | |
[01:12] | Yeah. | |
[01:25] | A little machine with a big message. | 传来大讯息的小答录机 |
[01:28] | -okay, something happened. -Something bad? | -发生了一件事 -坏事吗? |
[01:30] | Big called while Aidan and I were making love. | 我和艾登做爱时 大人物正好打来 |
[01:33] | Something bad. | 是坏事 |
[01:35] | The machine picked up. | -答录机接了电话 |
[01:37] | -What did you do? -Nothing. | -你们有什么反应? |
[01:39] | We just kept making love. | 没有,我们继续做爱 |
[01:41] | He could keep going after that? | 他还有心情做下去? |
[01:43] | -Honey, he’s a keeper. -Never mind him, how’d you do? | 他真有毅力 -别管他,那你呢? |
[01:46] | -Fine, I finished. -You did? | -我撑到结束 你有? |
[01:47] | I had to. | 我必须这样,我从入学测验后 |
[01:48] | And I haven’t worked that hard at anything since my SATs. | 就没这么努力过 |
[01:51] | This is awful. Did you talk about it? | 真糟糕,你们谈过这件事吗? |
[01:54] | No, we just went to sleep. | 没有,我们倒头就睡 |
[01:57] | And when I woke up, Aidan was on the other side of the bed. | 当我醒来时 艾登躺在床的另一边 |
[02:01] | Usually he sleeps right next to me. You know, like, right here… | 通常他都睡在我身旁 就在这里 |
[02:04] | and I just, I get in his little nook. | -而我依偎在他的怀抱中 |
[02:07] | Maybe he’s just sleeping differently. | -也许他改变了睡姿 |
[02:09] | Maybe, or maybe he’ll never forget what happened… | 或者他永远也忘不了发生的事 |
[02:12] | and every time the phone rings… | 每次电话一响 |
[02:14] | he’ll think that it’s Big calling to start affair number two. | 他会以为是大人物想重拾旧情 |
[02:17] | That’s a big maybe. | -这很有可能 |
[02:19] | I was just hoping that we could just start fresh… | -我本来希望能有个新的开始 |
[02:22] | and now we’re gonna have to talk about it. | -现在却得谈这件事 |
[02:24] | What are you gonna do, sit Aidan down and explain about Big? | -你要解释大人物的事? |
[02:28] | Unless Hallmark makes a ”Sorry I Cheated” card. | 除非文具店有卖 |
[02:31] | No one wants to hear about their lover’s past lovers. | “抱歉,我不忠”的卡片 |
[02:33] | What happened was in the past, leave it there. | 没人想听爱人过往的情史 还是少碰为妙 |
[02:36] | It’s on my answering machine. I have to talk about it. | 他都在我答录机里留言了 我非解释不可 |
[02:39] | -Here you go, this is yours. -Thank you. | -这是你的餐点 -谢谢 |
[02:43] | Can I change the subject? | -我可以换个话题吗? |
[02:45] | I’ll pay you a million dollars. | -拜托,我愿意付你一百万 |
[02:49] | I’m thinking about quitting my job. | -我在考虑辞职 |
[02:51] | -Did you get an offer from a better gallery? -No, I mean, stopping working. | -别家画廊给你更好的待遇? |
[02:55] | Altogether. | 不,我是指停止工作 完全不做事 |
[03:00] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[03:02] | Yeah. | |
[03:03] | I’ve been driving myself crazy lately just trying to get everything done… | 我一直努力兼顾每件事 快把自己逼疯了 |
[03:07] | -and Trey suggested– -Trey suggested? | -崔建议… -崔建议? |
[03:10] | He mentioned that… | 他提到也许我可以辞职 |
[03:12] | maybe I might quit. | 我一直忙得不可开交 |
[03:15] | And I mean, really, I have just been driving myself crazy. And for what? The gallery? | 为了什么?画廊? |
[03:20] | What has the gallery ever done for me? | 画廊为我做过什么? |
[03:23] | -But you love your job. -I know. | -可是你爱你的工作 -我知道 |
[03:26] | But there’s so much more I could do with my life. | 但我的人生还可以做更多事 |
[03:28] | Like what? | -比方说? |
[03:29] | Soon I’ll be pregnant, and that’ll be huge. | -很快我便会怀孕 |
[03:33] | Plus, I’m redecorating the apartment… | 我正在重新装修房子 |
[03:35] | and I always wanted to take indian cooking classes… | 我也想学印度菜 |
[03:38] | and sometimes I’ll walk by one of those Color Me Mine pottery places… | 有时候我经过陶艺工坊 |
[03:42] | and I’ll see a woman having just a lovely afternoon glazing a bowl. | 看见一个女人为一个碗上釉 度过愉快的午后时光 |
[03:46] | That’d be a nice change. | 也许这会是个很好的改变 |
[03:48] | And I wanted to volunteer at Trey’s hospital. | 我还想去崔的医院当义工 |
[03:52] | And help raise money for the new Pediatric AIDS wing. | 替小儿科爱滋病房募款 |
[03:55] | The cooking and the AIDS stuff is great, but… | 烹饪和爱滋病义工都很棒 |
[03:59] | Color Me Mine, sweetie…. | 至于陶艺工坊… |
[04:01] | If I was walking by and I saw you in there… | 要是我经过看到你在里面 |
[04:03] | I’d just keep on walking. | 我会继续往前走 |
[04:06] | Anyway, that’s what I’m thinking. | 无论如何,这是我的想法 |
[04:10] | You sure you’re not just having a bad work week? | 你是因为这礼拜 工作太累的关系吗? |
[04:14] | No, that’s not it. | 不,不是那原因,我要辞职 |
[04:15] | I’m quitting, that’s what I want to do, yep. I’m quitting. | 我真的想这么做,我要辞职 |
[04:20] | Well, be damn sure before you get off the Ferris wheel… | 离开之前最好考虑清楚 |
[04:23] | because the women waiting to get on are 22, perky, and ruthless. | 因为排队等着接替你的女人 年轻、漂亮而且毫不留情 |
[04:29] | You seem to have a lot of opinions today. | 你今天似乎有很多意见 |
[04:32] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你,忘掉这件事就对了 |
[04:34] | just forget it ever happened. | |
[04:41] | Later that day, I got to thinking about relationships… | 之后,我思考感情 |
[04:44] | and partial lobotomies. | 和局部脑叶切除术 |
[04:46] | Two seemingly different ideas that might be perfect together… | 两个表面上不同的概念 却可能是完美组合 |
[04:49] | like chocolate and peanut butter. | 就像巧克力和花生酱 |
[04:51] | Think how much easier it would all be if there was some swift surgical procedure… | 想想事情会变得多么简单 若有某种外科手术 |
[04:56] | to whisk away all the ugly memories and mistakes… | 能轻易抹去 所有可怕的记忆和错误 |
[04:59] | and leave only the fun trips and special holidays. | 只留下美好的旅行 和特别的节日 |
[05:03] | But until that day arrives, what to do? | 但在那天来临前该怎么办? |
[05:07] | Rely on the same old needlepoint philosophy of ”forgive and forget”? | 信仰不念旧恶的古老哲学? |
[05:11] | And even if a couple can manage the forgiveness… | 即使情侣间能做到宽恕 |
[05:14] | has any ever really conquered the forgetness? | 真的有人能完全忘怀吗? |
[05:18] | Can you ever really forgive, if you can’t forget? | 如果你无法忘记 那么你真的能够原谅吗? |
[05:24] | To Samantha Jones, some things were unforgivable. | 对莎曼珊琼斯来说 有些事情是不可原谅的 |
[05:30] | And taking someone else’s cab was right at the top of her list. | 抢搭别人的计程车 更是名列前茅 |
[05:33] | -I was here first! -Sorry! | -是我先拦的 -抱歉 |
[05:47] | I don’t think so. Get out! | -我可不这么想,下车 |
[05:49] | I’m not getting out. | -我才不要 |
[05:52] | West 1 2th and 9th Avenue, please. | 西区十二街和第九大道 |
[05:55] | I hope you enjoy the ride. | 希望你旅途愉快 |
[05:58] | He did. | 他的确很享受 |
[06:05] | And in a far less friendly bed uptown… | 而在上城一张不甚友善的床上 |
[06:08] | I was even farther from the nook. | 我离他的怀抱更远了 |
[06:15] | Yet, I still wasn’t sure, maybe I was overreacting. | 我还是不确定 也许是我反应过度 |
[06:21] | 8:10? I gotta get to the gym. | -八点十分了,我得去健身房 |
[06:24] | You don’t have to go to the gym right now. | -你不必现在就去 |
[06:26] | -Do you want me to get all soft again? -I liked you all soft. | -你希望我又变得浑身松弛? -我喜欢你浑身松弛 |
[06:31] | I didn’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[06:35] | Give me a good morning kiss. | 给我一个早安之吻 |
[06:38] | You might want to brush your teeth first. | 你先去刷牙再说 |
[06:44] | Well, that settled it. He wasn’t forgiving or forgetting. | 原来如此 他不打算原谅而且怀恨在心 |
[06:49] | And speaking of not forgetting…. | 说到怀恨在心… |
[06:54] | Hello? | |
[06:55] | You were so judgmental at the coffee shop yesterday. | -昨天你在咖啡店真自以为是 |
[06:59] | -Excuse me? -You think I’m one of those women. | -你说什么? |
[07:01] | What? one of what women? | -你认为我跟那些女人一样 -哪些女人? |
[07:03] | one of those women we hate who just works until she gets married. | 那些我们很讨厌 结了婚就不工作的女人 |
[07:07] | Charlotte, it’s 8:15. | -现在才八点十五分 |
[07:09] | That’s not a response. | -这算什么回答 |
[07:11] | It’s an 8:15-in-the-morning response. | 这是早上八点十五分的回答 |
[07:14] | The women’s movement is supposed to be about choice. | 妇女运动应该和选择有关 |
[07:18] | And if I choose to quit my job, that is my choice. | 若我决定辞职,那是我的选择 |
[07:22] | ”The women’s movement”? Jesus Christ, I haven’t even had coffee yet. | 妇女运动? 我连咖啡都还没喝呢 |
[07:25] | It’s my life and my choice. | 这是我的人生和选择 |
[07:28] | okay, Charlotte? | 夏绿蒂,这与我无关 |
[07:30] | This isn’t about me, this is your stuff. | 这是你的事 |
[07:33] | Admit it! You were being very judgmental. | 承认吧,你很自以为是 |
[07:35] | I’m dripping all over my bathroom and you’re calling me judgmental. | 我的头发正在滴水 而你却说我自以为是 |
[07:39] | If you have a problem with quitting your job… | 如果你下不了决心辞职 |
[07:41] | maybe you should take it up with your husband. | 去和你丈夫讨论 |
[07:43] | See, there it is, ”your husband.” | 看到没?“你丈夫” |
[07:46] | There’s nothing wrong with having a husband! | 有丈夫没什么不对 |
[07:49] | Charlotte, I’m hanging up. | 我要挂了 |
[07:51] | Don’t you dare hang up! And stop saying Charlotte like that. | 你敢? 别用那种语气说“夏绿蒂” |
[07:54] | I am quitting my job to make my life better… | 我辞职是为了有更美好的人生 |
[07:58] | and do something worthwhile like have a baby and cure AIDS. | 以及做一些有意义的事 |
[08:02] | oh! You’re gonna cure AIDS? | 譬如生孩子和治疗爱滋病 |
[08:05] | Good for you. Just don’t be too disappointed… | 你要治疗爱滋病?真为你高兴 |
[08:08] | if all you wind up with is a pretty ceramic mug… | 但若最后你只得到一个 |
[08:10] | with Trey’s name on it. | 写着崔名字的杯子可别太失望 |
[08:12] | -Take that back! -I’m hanging up. | -收回那句话,你敢挂断! |
[08:14] | Don’t hang up! I’m interviewing girls to replace me… | -我要挂掉了 |
[08:17] | and I really need you to get behind my choice. | 我要面试接替我职位的人 我需要你支持我的决定 |
[08:19] | -You get behind your choice. -I am behind my choice. | -你自己支持就行了 -我是支持我的决定没错 |
[08:23] | I choose my choice. | -选择权在我 |
[08:25] | I don’t have time for this. I have to go to work. | -我没时间听你说这些 |
[08:27] | Some of us still have to go to work. | 我要去上班 我们有些人还是要工作 |
[08:29] | I choose my choice! | 选择权在我… |
[08:38] | Fuck! | 妈的,天啊 |
[08:40] | Jesus! | |
[08:42] | When in a hostile situation… | 当处于敌对情况 |
[08:44] | some women, like Charlotte, confront it head-on… | 有些女人,像夏绿蒂 会抬头挺胸地正面冲突 |
[08:47] | while others…. | 有些则… |
[08:52] | Fresh juice? | 喝杯新鲜果汁? |
[08:55] | -Where’d you get that? -I ran down to the Korean. | -哪儿来的? -我跑到楼下买的 |
[08:58] | Dressed like that? | -穿这样去? |
[09:01] | It caused quite the stir. | -引起一阵不小的骚动 |
[09:06] | Will you help me patch up, buddy? | 老兄,帮我贴戒烟贴片好吗? |
[09:08] | I got a big tense meeting with my editor in about an hour. | 再过一小时 我要和编辑开个重大会议 |
[09:12] | It feels like a two-patch day. | 今天得贴两片才行 |
[09:18] | You notice how much better I’m doing this time? | 有没有注意到 |
[09:21] | No cheating. | 这次我进步了很多?非常坦白 |
[09:23] | I think I finally kicked that bad habit. | 我想我终于改掉坏习惯了 |
[09:27] | Now I’m practically perfect, don’t you think? | 现在的我可说是完美 你不觉得吗? |
[09:33] | That kinda hurt. | 很痛,干嘛这么用力? |
[09:35] | What was that? | |
[09:37] | I was just making sure it was on good and tight. | 只是确定它粘得够牢 |
[09:50] | -Are you mad at me or something? -Why would I be mad at you? | -你在生我的气吗? -我为什么要生你的气? |
[09:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[10:01] | About the other night…. | -关于那天晚上的事 |
[10:03] | What the fuck? | -搞什么… |
[10:06] | This goddamn milk is bad. | 这该死的牛奶坏掉了 |
[10:08] | You just fucking let it sit in there? | 你就让它放在冰箱? |
[10:16] | Look, it’s not you. I’m just a little pissed off because of work. | 不是你的问题 我只是因为工作而有点心烦 |
[10:20] | I got to strip these pieces, the chemicals are toxic… | 我整个礼拜都得用 有毒的化学物质拆卸零件 |
[10:23] | -I can’t get anybody to watch Pete. -I’ll watch Pete. | -没人照顾皮特 -我会照顾皮特 |
[10:26] | Come on, dog walking is not your favorite thing to do. | 你根本不喜欢溜狗,凯莉 |
[10:35] | You love Pete, I love Pete. | 你爱皮特,所以我也爱皮特 |
[10:38] | That’s just the kind of girlfriend I am. | 我就是这种女朋友 |
[10:46] | How ’bout I take my tall drink of water out to dinner tonight? | 今晚我带你这大个子 一起出去吃饭如何? |
[10:50] | Someplace super nice… | 找间有供应新鲜牛奶 |
[10:52] | where the milk is fresh. | 很棒的餐厅 |
[10:54] | I was gonna hook up with some of my buddies over at Steve’s bar. | 我和几个朋友 约在史蒂夫的酒吧 |
[10:57] | Is it a night with the guys, or can girlfriends crash? | 这是纯属男人的夜晚 还是女友可以跟的聚会? |
[11:01] | You can come, don’t come… | 你可以来,也可以不来 |
[11:04] | whatever, do what you like. | 随便你,你高兴就好 |
[11:06] | No, you go have fun with the guys. | 你和朋友玩得开心一点 |
[11:13] | -Hello? -My neck is out. | 我的脖子扭到了,刚才夏绿蒂 |
[11:16] | Charlotte called and I was drying my hair… | 打电话来,我正在擦干头发 |
[11:19] | my whole body is fucked up because of the marathon. | 我全身动弹不得 因为刚跑完马拉松 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry, can I do something? | -我很遗憾,我帮得上忙吗? |
[11:24] | I don’t know. It hurts to even hold the phone. | -我不知道 连夹着电话都很痛 |
[11:28] | Come over. | 快过来 |
[11:30] | -okay, I have a– -Thanks! | -我有… |
[11:35] | Fuck! | -谢了 |
[11:36] | Shit. | 米兰达的脖子扭到了 |
[11:39] | Miranda’s neck is out. She can’t move and I’m just…. | 我担心现在要取消会议 |
[11:42] | I’m worried that it’s too late for me to cancel my meeting. | 恐怕太晚了 |
[11:45] | I’ll go check on Miranda for you. | 我帮你去探望米兰达 |
[11:48] | -You would? -Sure. | -你愿意? -当然 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:53] | You are a great, great boyfriend. You know that? | 你是个很棒的男朋友 你知道吗? |
[12:00] | I mean it, you’re the best. | 我说真的,你是最好的 |
[12:06] | Where are the keys? | 钥匙在哪里? |
[12:08] | Twenty minutes later… | 二十分钟后 |
[12:10] | Miranda’s neck had gone from bad to worse. | 米兰达脖子的伤势更为严重 |
[12:17] | Carrie? | -凯莉? |
[12:21] | No, it’s Aidan, Carrie sent me. | -我是艾登,凯莉派我来 |
[12:24] | No! | 不,别进来,我没穿衣服 |
[12:26] | No, don’t come in, I’m naked! | |
[12:29] | What? Jesus. | 什么?天啊 |
[12:35] | My neck pulled again and this is the only way I felt comfortable. | 我的脖子又扭到了 这是我唯一觉得舒服的姿势 |
[12:38] | I’ll get up. | 我自己起来 |
[12:41] | -okay, don’t get up, I’m coming in. -No, don’t come in, I’m fine! | -别起来,我进去好了 -不要,别进来,我没事 |
[12:50] | -I can’t get up. -okay, I’m coming in. | -我起不来 |
[12:52] | oh, God. | -好,我进去了 |
[12:56] | I am mortified. | -我觉得好丢脸 |
[12:57] | Just relax, darling, I’m looking the other way. | -放轻松,我目光移开了 |
[13:02] | I’m going to lift you up. | -我抱你起来 |
[13:03] | -No, you’ll see everything. -Nothing I haven’t seen before, okay. | -你会一览无遗 我什么都看过 |
[13:08] | Nice smell, that’s the April Fresh stuff, right? Yeah. | 好香,是四月清新系列吗? |
[13:13] | All right. You ready to be lifted? -okay. -okay, here we go. | 你准备好起身了吗?要开始了 |
[13:21] | All right, put your…. | 好,把你的手放在…对了 |
[13:23] | There you go. | |
[13:24] | All right. | 好 |
[13:26] | Let’s get you up now, on three. | 我们起来吧 |
[13:29] | one, two, three. | 数到三,一、二、三 |
[13:32] | -okay, how you doing? -I’m fine. | -你还好吗? |
[13:39] | Snug as a bug in a rug. | -我没事 好,舒适地躺着吧 |
[13:42] | Samantha was right. | 莎曼珊说得对 |
[13:43] | It seemed every aspiring ”gallerina” in New York… | 纽约每个有抱负的画廊经纪人 |
[13:46] | wanted Charlotte’s job. | 都想得到夏绿蒂的工作 |
[13:49] | She was determined to find the perfect replacement. | 她决心找一位完美的接替人选 |
[13:52] | Someone bright, someone smart… | 一个开朗、聪明 |
[13:55] | someone like Charlotte. | 像夏绿蒂的人 |
[14:00] | ”B.A. in Art History, minor in Finance.” | 主修艺术史,副修财政学 |
[14:03] | Same as me. | 跟我一样 |
[14:05] | ”Career objectives: To own my own gallery.” | “生涯目标 拥有自己的画廊” |
[14:08] | oh, my God, that is amazing. | 真是令人惊奇 我第一份履历表也这么写 |
[14:10] | I think I had the same objective | on my first r谷sum谷. |
[14:13] | Did you ever own one? | -你有达到目标吗? |
[14:15] | No. | -没有 |
[14:17] | I found I loved it here so much, that it felt like my gallery. | 我发现我太喜欢这里 感觉就像是自己的画廊 |
[14:22] | You’ve done an amazing job. | 你的工作表现很杰出 |
[14:24] | It’s my favorite space. | 这是我最爱的地方 |
[14:29] | I probably shouldn’t tell you this with a line of people out there, but… | 外面这么多人排队等着面试 |
[14:33] | you’re hired. | 我不该告诉你的,但你录取了 |
[14:34] | I am? | 是吗? |
[14:36] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢你… |
[14:40] | So, do you have any questions? | -你有任何问题吗? |
[14:43] | Just one. | -只有一个 |
[14:44] | Why are you leaving this fantastic job? | 为何你要放弃这么棒的工作? |
[14:47] | I’m married, and we’re planning on a baby. | 我结了婚 而且我们计划要生个孩子 |
[14:54] | Also… | 再说,我是连诺克斯山 |
[14:56] | I’m on the board of the Lenox Hill Pediatric AIDS Foundation. | 儿童爱滋基金会的董事 |
[15:01] | Charlotte heard herself lie. | 夏绿蒂听见自己撒谎 |
[15:03] | She just couldn’t bring herself to tell the girl… | 她无法鼓起勇气说出 她履历表的新目标将是… |
[15:06] | that her new r谷sum谷 objective would read.: | |
[15:09] | Wife, mother, and part-time bowl glazer. | “妻子、母亲 以及兼职陶碗上釉者” |
[15:14] | That night, I decided to interrupt Guys’ Night… | 当晚,我决定突访男人之夜 |
[15:17] | to give Aidan a quick thank-you-for-helping-Miranda kiss. | 很快给艾登一个 “谢谢你帮忙米兰达”之吻 |
[15:29] | You’re my hero. | -你是我的英雄 |
[15:31] | What’s new, pussycat? | -什么事? |
[15:33] | Not only are you great to me… | 你不只对我好 |
[15:36] | but you’re great to my friends as well. | 你对我的朋友也很好 |
[15:41] | Who’s a better boyfriend than you? | 有谁比你这个男朋友更棒? |
[15:46] | I’m back. Where were we? | -我回来了,刚才玩到哪里? |
[15:48] | -I was up to three peanuts. -You think you’re such hot stuff? | -我正要挑战三颗花生 |
[15:52] | -Yeah! -Peanuts? | 你以为自己很了不起? |
[15:54] | Yeah, Shayna here is teaching me how to play jacks… | 花生? |
[15:57] | with the peanuts. I’m at three-sies. | 席娜教我用花生玩抛接游戏 我挑战到三颗了 |
[16:03] | Hi, I’m Carrie. | 你好,我是凯莉 |
[16:06] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[16:07] | -Hi. -I’m sorry. That’s Shayna. | 抱歉,她是席娜 |
[16:10] | -Hi. -Can I get you a drink? | -你想喝点什么? |
[16:13] | No thanks, I’m not staying. | -不用了,谢谢,我等下就走 |
[16:15] | I don’t want to interrupt the night with the guys. | 我不想打扰你和朋友的聚会 |
[16:18] | So, where are the guys? | 他们人呢? |
[16:21] | Man, the guys blew me off at the last minute. | 他们临时放我鸽子 |
[16:24] | So, I came down here to hang out with my buddy, Steve. | 所以我来找史蒂夫聊天 |
[16:29] | And Steve…. | 那史蒂夫…不好意思… |
[16:31] | I’m sorry, where’s Steve? | 史蒂夫呢? |
[16:36] | It’s kinda slow, so Steve went to get a burrito. | 他去买墨西哥卷饼了 |
[16:38] | Shayna and I are looking out for the joint. | 席娜和我正在找大麻 |
[16:40] | All right, I’m up. | 好,该我了,两颗 |
[16:43] | -Two-sies. -Two-sies! | -两颗 |
[16:45] | Look out. | -小心 |
[16:48] | -That was good. -That was very good. | -很厉害 -非常厉害 |
[16:51] | So, Miranda says that you were amazing. | 米兰达说你很体贴 |
[16:55] | He helped my girlfriend today. He took her to the chiropractor. | 他帮了我朋友的忙 带她去看脊椎科医生 |
[16:59] | -We got us a nice guy, here. -Shucks, ma’am. | -真是个好人 -才怪 |
[17:03] | So, how was Miranda? | 米兰达情况怎么样? |
[17:06] | No work or running for a week. | 一个星期不能工作或跑步 |
[17:08] | And she has to wear one of those foam collars. | 她得戴颈圈 |
[17:11] | -What do you call four? -Four-sies. | -四个怎么说? -四颗 |
[17:14] | Four-sies! | 四颗 |
[17:19] | okay, well, I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[17:21] | -What, yeah? -Yeah. | |
[17:23] | Can you excuse us for a second? | -你可以回避一下吗? |
[17:26] | Sure. | -当然 |
[17:29] | -What is going on? -What’s up? | -这是怎么回事? -什么事? |
[17:32] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[17:36] | okay… | |
[17:38] | you do your thing. | 你慢慢玩 |
[17:40] | Listen, I don’t have to work tomorrow… | 我明天不用工作 |
[17:43] | so, come on over if you want. | -如果你愿意可以过来 |
[17:45] | I’ll come over. | -我会去的 |
[17:47] | Good luck with four-sies. | 祝你挑战四颗成功 |
[17:51] | It was nice to meet you, Shayna. | 很高兴认识你,席娜 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | |
[17:55] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[17:59] | -Let’s go. -okay. | 来吧 |
[18:02] | Watch and learn, young buck. | 看好了,学着点,小伙子 |
[18:13] | But Aidan never showed up. | 但是艾登没有来 |
[18:19] | And at about 3.:00 a.m., it became very clear… | 大约三点时,事情变得很明显 |
[18:22] | that I was being punished for my big mistake. | 我因为犯了大错而受惩罚 |
[18:45] | That cowl neck look is on the way out. You heard it here first. | 那种颈圈快要过时了 |
[18:51] | How are you, sweetie? | -亲爱的,你好吗? |
[18:52] | I had to sleep sitting up like the Elephant Man. | -我像象人一样坐着睡觉 |
[18:55] | I brought you bagels to cheer you up. | -我带了贝果来帮你打气 |
[18:57] | That’s so nice of you. | -你真好 |
[19:05] | Aidan never came over last night. | 昨晚艾登没有来 |
[19:07] | He said he would, but he didn’t. And I called him this morning. | 他说他会来,但是他没来 |
[19:10] | He said he thought that ”come over” meant today… | 他说他以为 |
[19:15] | not last night. | 我指的是今天而非昨晚 |
[19:17] | You know what? This is bullshit. | -真是荒谬 |
[19:19] | -Yeah, that’s what I think. -No, you! | -我也这么想 |
[19:21] | You are bullshit! | 不,你才荒谬 |
[19:23] | You and your bullshit cheer-me-up bagels. | 你所谓帮我打气的贝果 |
[19:26] | They’re just a decoy so you could talk about Aidan. | 只是个诱饵好让你谈艾登的事 |
[19:28] | You didn’t even bring cream cheese. | -你连奶油乳酪都没带 |
[19:32] | I got the good bagels. | -我买了很好吃的贝果 |
[19:34] | It’s bad enough you send your boyfriend to help me… | 你派男友来就已经够恶劣了 |
[19:37] | but now, the bullshit bagels! | 现在还随便拿贝果打发我 |
[19:39] | Are you saying you don’t want one? | 你不想吃吗? |
[19:41] | If you fell or something… | 如果你跌倒或受伤 |
[19:43] | I would never send my boyfriend to help you… | 我绝对不会派男友来帮你 |
[19:45] | and yes, I know, I don’t have a boyfriend. | 对,我知道,我没有男友 |
[19:48] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[19:50] | Aidan’s better in a crisis than I am. | 艾登在紧要关头比我有用 |
[19:53] | I can’t even remember your cream cheese. | 我连奶油乳酪都记不住 |
[19:55] | He saw me naked. | 他看见我的裸体,你男友看见 |
[19:57] | Your boyfriend saw me naked on the floor, lying on a bathmat! | 我裸体躺在厕所地板上 |
[20:01] | Did he tell you that? | -他有告诉你吗? |
[20:03] | -No, he’s a gentleman. -He did! | -没有,他是个绅士 他真的看到了 |
[20:08] | All right, I get it, I’m sorry. | 我懂了,对不起 |
[20:10] | I will never send a boyfriend to do my job again. | 我再也不会派男友代替我 |
[20:15] | okay. | |
[20:18] | Do you want toasted? | 你要烤吗? |
[20:20] | okay. | |
[20:25] | If… | 如果我还算是有男友的话 |
[20:26] | I still even have a boyfriend. | |
[20:29] | I think he’s having an affair with a waitress at Scout. | 他和“史考特”的女侍有一腿 |
[20:33] | Just because you cheated on him does not mean he would cheat on you. | 你对他不忠 并不表示他也会这么对你 |
[20:37] | -I’m gonna burn your bagel. -Don’t. | -我要把你的贝果烤焦 |
[20:39] | If he hasn’t, it’s just a matter of time. | -不要 -那只是时间早晚的问题 |
[20:41] | He’s not having an affair. Aidan isn’t like that. He’s a good guy. | -他没有出轨 他不是那种人,艾登是个好人 |
[20:45] | Yeah, he’s the good guy and I’m the bad guy. | 他是好人而我是坏人 |
[20:48] | And the bad guy just has to take it, right? | 坏人就得忍气吞声,对吧? |
[20:51] | I mean… | 你该看看他在我面前的样子 |
[20:53] | you should’ve seen the way he was acting in front of me. He’s torturing me for what I did to him. | 他在折磨我 |
[20:58] | And I deserve it. | 而我活该 |
[21:01] | I deserve it, right? | -是我活该,对吗? |
[21:03] | I’d shrug, but it hurts. | -我想耸肩,可是会痛 |
[21:07] | Got any jelly? | 有果酱吗? |
[21:10] | I wish I knew the name of that cab driver. I’d send him a bottle of wine or something. | 但愿我知道那计程车司机大名 我要送他一瓶酒 |
[21:15] | That was really great. | 真是太棒了 |
[21:18] | You’re a wild man. | 你是个狂野的男人 |
[21:20] | Yeah, speaking of wild… | 说到狂野,下面真是杂草丛生 |
[21:24] | it’s getting a little too wild down there, might be time for a wax. | 也许你该去除毛了 |
[21:28] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[21:33] | It’s my week between waxes. I have three errant hairs… | 我下礼拜才要除毛 |
[21:36] | and the asshole thinks I’m George of the Jungle. | 这混蛋居然当我是丛林女王 |
[21:39] | -Horrifying. -You should see the bush on him. | 太可怕了 |
[21:41] | I need a weed whacker just to find his dick. | 你该看看他那堆杂草 我要除草机才找到他的命根子 |
[21:44] | Could you please keep it down? We’re on the Upper East Side. | 请你小声一点 这里是上东城区 |
[21:48] | Men. We have to run to ”Helga the hot waxer” every other week, but them? | 我们每两周就得向除毛师 报到一次,但他们呢? |
[21:52] | How would they like it if we told them to shape their hedge… | 如果我们叫他们修剪树篱 |
[21:55] | -trim their trunk? -Plant their bulbs? | 他们作何感想? 或栽种球茎? |
[21:58] | -We are talking about gardening, right? -Don’t get me started on his back hair. | 我们在讨论园艺吗? |
[22:02] | okay, please, wait a second, Pete has to go. | -别逼我抱怨他背后的毛发 -等等,皮特要拉了 |
[22:05] | This is lovely. | 真可爱 |
[22:07] | Why are you even walking this mongrel? | 你干嘛要带这只狗散步? |
[22:09] | Because I’m proving to my boyfriend that I am trustworthy and loving. | 我要向我男友证明 |
[22:13] | And kindly, do not take your anger out on Pete. | 我值得信赖、亲切和体贴 别把气出在皮特身上 |
[22:16] | So, watching his dog take a dump… | 看管他的狗拉屎 |
[22:18] | is going to make the memory of Big fade away? | 就能使大人物那段记忆消逝? |
[22:21] | -It couldn’t hurt. -Come on. | -反正无妨 |
[22:23] | The dog, the waitress. | -拜托,狗、女侍的事 |
[22:25] | I don’t know that anything happened with the waitress. | 我不晓得他和女侍之间 有没有发生什么 |
[22:28] | How much longer are you gonna punish yourself? | -你要惩罚自己多久? |
[22:30] | Until I’m back in the nook. | -直到我重回他的怀抱 |
[22:32] | You may never get back in the nook. | -你可能永远回不去了 |
[22:34] | Don’t say that. | -别这么说 |
[22:36] | I know it’s true, but don’t say it. | 我知道是事实,但不要说出口 |
[22:40] | I’m not a dog expert, but is that normal? | 我不是狗专家,但那样正常吗 |
[22:43] | No! He’s got the runs. | 不,它拉肚子了 |
[22:47] | -Poor Pete. -Poor me. | -可怜的皮特 |
[22:50] | oh, God! | -我才可怜 |
[22:52] | He must be sick or something. | 它一定是生病了 |
[22:54] | Honey, I love you, but this is not my scene. I’ll call you. | 我爱你,但我对这档事没兴趣 我迟些找你 |
[22:58] | -You’re not gonna just leave me here? -Bye-bye. | 你不会丢下我落跑吧? |
[23:02] | Pete, no. Don’t walk, you’re not done, honey. | 亲爱的,你还没拉完 |
[23:06] | Pick up after your dog! | -帮你的狗捡大便 |
[23:07] | He’s not my dog! | -它不是我的狗 |
[23:12] | It was right about then I wondered just how much shit… | 我纳闷自己究竟还愿意 |
[23:14] | was I willing to put up with for my mistake? | 为我的错误忍受多少窝囊气 |
[23:22] | Poor Pete’s poo-poo platter continued for so many blocks… | 皮特持续狂泻了好多条街 |
[23:25] | I got worried and decided it was time to take him home. | 我很担心所以带它回家 |
[23:30] | So, I said, ”What?” | 你的狗生病了,我要走了 |
[23:34] | -There’s a big giant– -Here, your dog got sick, I’m leaving. Taxi! | 计程车 |
[23:39] | Will you hold this? | 帮我拿一下,凯莉,等等 |
[23:41] | Stop! | |
[23:45] | -What are you doing? -Toxic chemicals? | -你这是干什么? -有毒化学物质? |
[23:47] | I’m taking a break. | 我在休息 |
[23:49] | And she just happened to be there with coffee? | 她刚好带着一杯咖啡经过? |
[23:53] | I diapered your dog! | -我跟在你的狗后面把屎把尿 |
[23:56] | Keep your voice down. | -小声一点 |
[23:58] | What are you doing? | -你们在干嘛? |
[24:00] | Nothing. It’s my friend. We’re friends. | -没有,我们是朋友 |
[24:03] | Why don’t you just fuck her? Then we can both be bad. | 你何不跟她上床? 这样我们就一样坏了 |
[24:18] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[24:22] | But I thought about it. | 我考虑过你的提议 |
[24:25] | Do you want to come in? | -你想进来吗? |
[24:27] | I’m too pissed to come in. | -我太生气而不想进去 |
[24:31] | I hate that he calls here. | 我讨厌他打电话给你 |
[24:34] | Nothing’s happening… | 什么事都没发生,也不会发生 |
[24:36] | or will ever happen. | |
[24:40] | You have to know that, right? | 你一定要知道这一点 |
[24:42] | I would never do that to you again. | 我绝不会再那样对你 |
[24:48] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[24:50] | I don’t want you to see him ever again. | 我不希望你再和他见面 |
[24:54] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[24:57] | He’s in my life. | 他是我生命中的一部分 |
[25:00] | Not the same way you are, but he is. | 和你的地位不同 但他确实存在 |
[25:06] | You can’t keep punishing me… | 艾登,你不能继续惩罚我 |
[25:10] | and I can’t keep punishing me. | 我也不能继续惩罚我自己 |
[25:13] | I made a mistake… | 我犯过错,我很抱歉 |
[25:16] | and I am sorry. | |
[25:19] | And I know that you can’t forget what happened… | 我知道你忘不了发生过的事 |
[25:23] | but I hope that you can forgive me. | 但我希望你可以原谅我 |
[25:28] | You have to forgive me. | 你一定要原谅我 |
[25:32] | You have to forgive me. | 你一定要原谅我 你一定要原谅我 你一定要原谅我,艾登 你一定要原谅我 你一定要原谅我 你一定要原谅我 |
[26:03] | You had a lot of nerve telling me to get a wax. | 你好大的胆子 竟敢叫我去除毛 |
[26:06] | If you were in Aruba, the natives could bead your back. | 如果你在阿鲁巴岛 当地土著会用串珠装饰你的背 |
[26:10] | And it’s not just there. | 不只如此,每次我帮你吹喇叭 |
[26:12] | Every time I blow you, I feel like I’m flossing. | 就觉得像是在剔牙 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉,宝贝 |
[26:20] | Is there anything I can do to make you forgive me? | 我该怎么做你才肯原谅我? |
[26:29] | Samantha forgave. | 莎曼珊大发慈悲 |
[26:31] | And Brad got a lesson he never forgot. | 而布莱德上了永生难忘的一课 |
[26:34] | Look how much bigger my dick looks! | 我的命根子看起来好大 |
[26:40] | And soon, Charlotte’s last day came. | 夏绿蒂最后一天上班 |
[26:42] | -Number seven should go on the north wall. -I think it would be better on the south side. | -七号画作应该挂在北墙 -挂南墙比较好 |
[26:46] | You’re 22, what do you know about life? | 你才22岁,你懂什么人生? |
[26:49] | I mean, art, I’m sorry. | 我是说,艺术 对不起 |
[26:53] | I’m just…. | 我只是很不安 |
[26:55] | I’m freaked out. | |
[26:57] | I’ve been working my whole life. This is a big transition. | 这是我人生中一个很大的转折 |
[27:01] | If it’s any consolation, my mother worked all the time. | 不知道这算不算安慰 我妈是职业妇女 |
[27:05] | It would’ve been nice to have her home more. | 要是她能在家陪我该有多好 |
[27:13] | Don’t forget to set the alarms. | -别忘了启动警报器 |
[27:15] | You’re not going to finish the day? | -你不等下班再走? |
[27:19] | I think I’m done. | 我想我的任务已经完成了 |
[27:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:29] | Charlotte left her past to pursue her new life objectives… | 夏绿蒂挥别过去 追求她新的人生目标 |
[27:34] | be a good mother, cure AIDS… | 当个好妈妈、治疗爱滋病… |
[27:39] | and prove Miranda wrong. | 以及证明米兰达是错的 |
[27:45] | You better move my meetings till the end of the week. | 你最好把会议改到周末 |
[27:48] | I’m not quite 100 percent. Yeah. | 我还没完全康复 |
[27:52] | Still wearing the brace. | 仍然戴着颈圈 |
[27:54] | okay, bye. | |
[27:59] | And for the first time in her life… | 这辈子破天荒第一次 |
[28:01] | Miranda learned the joys of cooking and of not working. | 米兰达体会到烹饪 和不工作的乐趣 |
[28:07] | of course, she’d have to go back eventually… | 她终究要回到工作岗位 |
[28:09] | just to prove Charlotte wrong. | 只为了证明夏绿蒂是错的 |
[28:16] | And as for Aidan… | 至于艾登,他和我并未完全 |
[28:18] | he and I weren’t quite back to where we were. | 回复到原来的关系 |
[28:21] | We might never be there again… | 我们可能永远也回不去 |
[28:23] | but we were in a new place, a more honest place. | 但我们到达一个新的阶段 一个比较诚实的阶段 |
[28:31] | And somehow, over time… | 而且不知怎的,经过一段时间 |
[28:33] | I had made my way back into the nook. Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER | 我又回到他的怀抱了 |