时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | There are a million reasons to celebrate in New York City. | 在纽约有百万个 可以庆祝的理由 |
[00:49] | Steve no longer having testicular cancer was just one of them. | 史蒂夫摆脱了睾丸癌 就是其中一个 |
[00:54] | I only have one ball left. | 我只剩一个球(睾丸)了 |
[01:00] | I don’t care who wins, it’s me and you after this, buddy. | 不管输赢 |
[01:04] | Great! | 打完后我们俩聚一聚 |
[01:05] | It all comes down to just one little ball. | 好吧! 就剩最后这一个小小的球了 |
[01:10] | Who wants a beer? | 谁要喝啤酒? |
[01:17] | Samantha? | |
[01:23] | one ball? | 一个球?(睾丸) |
[01:26] | -I’m sorry, I wasn’t thinking. Was he upset? -Embarrassed, I think. | 我没有想到,他很沮丧吗? |
[01:30] | Nothing to be embarrassed about. He’s still got one. | -我想是尴尬吧 -何必呢?他还有一个 |
[01:33] | Miranda, they come in a set, like earrings. | -它们就跟耳环一样是一对的 |
[01:35] | He’s doing great. I’d have been sitting at home all depressed. | -我一定会在家沮丧得要命 |
[01:38] | Explain that. Tell me why you’d be depressed… | 既使没有睾丸 |
[01:41] | if you were perfectly healthy, but had to go through life without balls. | 健健康康的何必沮丧? |
[01:44] | I was talking to Aidan. | -但是… -我在问艾登 |
[01:46] | Maybe it’s bullshit, but I might feel like less of a man or something. | 这或许很扯 但我会觉得少了一点男子气概 |
[01:50] | A couple of hanging glands has nothing to do with making somebody a man. | 垂吊的腺体并不会 增添男子气概 |
[01:54] | She’s right. | 我曾跟一个大睾丸的男人约会 |
[01:55] | I once went out with this guy, the biggest balls I’ve ever seen… complete pussy. | 十足的娘娘腔 |
[01:59] | -How big? -Huge, I could barely fit one in my mouth. | -多大? -巨大 我几乎含不进去 |
[02:05] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[02:07] | The irony is that I don’t think women care that much about balls. | 讽刺的是 女人其实不是很在意睾丸 |
[02:11] | I know I don’t. Do you, Carrie? | -我不介意,凯莉,你会吗? |
[02:13] | Except for yours, darling. I’m very into yours. | -除了你的,我喜欢你的 |
[02:16] | I have never met a man who wasn’t into his balls. | 我不曾遇过不在意睾丸的男人 |
[02:19] | ”Yeah, baby, that’s it. | “宝贝,就是这样” |
[02:21] | ”Grab my big balls, lick them, pull them.” | “抓住我的睾丸 舔我,拉我” |
[02:24] | You pull the balls? | -你拉睾丸? |
[02:26] | They like it. I went out with this guy– | -男人喜欢,我曾经跟一个… |
[02:30] | -I’m sure you did. -Wait, please let her finish. | -我相信你 -让她说完 |
[02:32] | She’s done. | 她说完了,我在想… |
[02:34] | Now, I’m thinking balls are to men… | 睾丸之于男人 |
[02:37] | what purses are to women. | 就像皮包之于女人 |
[02:38] | It’s just a little bag… | 不过是个小提包 |
[02:40] | but we’d feel naked in public without it. | 出门没有带着就像没穿衣服 |
[02:43] | Samantha Jones. | 莎曼珊琼斯 |
[02:47] | -How are you? -Great! | -你好吗? -我很好 |
[02:50] | Everyone, this is…. | -各位,这位是… |
[02:53] | -Allan Jannis. -Allan Jannis, right, we…. | -亚伦简尼斯 -没错,我们… |
[02:56] | -Fucked! -Fucked, right. | -上过床 上过床 |
[02:59] | I knew I knew you! | 我就知道我认识你 |
[03:01] | -How the hell are you? -Not bad. | 你最近好吗? |
[03:03] | Just designed the new Richard Wright hotel. | 我刚设计完理查莱特的饭店 |
[03:05] | I’ve been trying to get a meeting with him for months. Who’s doing his P.R.? | 我一直想认识他 他的公关是谁? |
[03:09] | -I think he’s talking to Brad Rosen. -He’s a hack. | 他正在跟布莱罗森谈 |
[03:12] | -Get me a meeting? -I’ll do what I can. | 他烂死了,帮我引荐一下? -我尽量 |
[03:14] | -Good seeing you– -Allan. | -很高兴见到你 |
[03:17] | I know! | -亚伦 -我知道 |
[03:23] | And up on Park Avenue, a different reason for celebrating. | 在公园大道 有另一个庆祝的场合 |
[03:26] | So, I told him, when I hire a contractor to do a job… | 我告诉他我雇用承包商 |
[03:29] | -I expect him to finish on time. -Good, honey, good! | 他就得如期完成 |
[03:33] | Sometimes they just need to hear it from a man. | 很好,亲爱的 有时候就是得要男人出面 |
[03:35] | A little more Mu Shu, my Mu Shu. | 再多一点木须,我的小木须 |
[03:38] | I saw my doctor today… | 我告诉医生 |
[03:39] | and I told her how frustrated we were that we weren’t pregnant yet. | 我们还没受孕有多泄气 |
[03:43] | Wonton? | 云吞 |
[03:44] | She said that the easiest thing to do would be to test your sperm. | 她说最简单的方法 就是检查你的精子 |
[03:49] | Charlotte, I’m eating. | 夏绿蒂,我在吃饭 |
[03:53] | Is it too much to ask to have my Mu Shu without a side of sperm? | 我能在不被精子打扰的状况下 享用我的木须吗? |
[03:56] | Why are you getting so mad? We’re just talking. | 你为什么这么生气? |
[03:58] | Hell’s bells, it’s only been three months! | 我们只试了三个月 |
[04:01] | Why would you just leap to the conclusion that the problem is me? | 为什么有问题的一定是我? |
[04:04] | I’m not leaping to anything. | 不是的 |
[04:06] | It’s just easier to test the man first. Less invasive. | 是因为男人受验比较容易 |
[04:10] | I’m sure your sperm is fine. No, it’s better than fine, it’s fantastic. | 我确定你的精子很好 不只很好,是最棒的 |
[04:14] | This little subject matter has put me right off my dinner. | 这个话题让我胃口尽失 |
[04:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:22] | -Honey? -Not now! | -亲爱的 -不要现在谈 |
[04:29] | -Do men? -Do men what? | -男人会吗? -男人会怎样? |
[04:32] | Like them pulled? | -喜欢那里被拉? |
[04:34] | How would I know? | -我怎么知道? |
[04:36] | Do you? | -你喜欢吗? |
[04:38] | -Do I what? -Like them pulled? | -我喜欢怎样? |
[04:40] | How do I know? | -喜欢那里被拉? -我怎么知道? |
[04:43] | Why don’t we give a little tug and see? | 我们拉拉看 |
[04:46] | You wanna give a little tug? | 你想要拉? |
[04:54] | You’re gonna do it too hard! | -你会太用力 |
[04:56] | No! | -不会 |
[04:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | You were saved by the bell. | 电话铃声救了你 |
[05:10] | Bradshaw House of Pain, how can we hurt you? | 请问找哪位? |
[05:14] | Hello? | 哪位? |
[05:16] | Man, it’s me. | 是我,抱歉这么晚打电话 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry to be calling you this late. Is Carrie there? | 凯莉在吗? |
[05:20] | Yeah, just a sec. | -等一下 |
[05:23] | Who is it? Hello? | -哪位? |
[05:25] | It’s me, I need to talk to you. | 是我,我需要跟你谈一谈 |
[05:28] | It’s really not a good time, we’re about to go to bed. | 现在时机不对,我们正要睡觉 |
[05:31] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[05:32] | Willow is totally fucking with my head, please. | 我现在头痛的要命,拜你 |
[05:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:37] | He’s having girlfriend problems. I’m gonna be just a minute. | 他遇到感情上的问题 我一下就好 |
[05:44] | Apparently, dating a movie star makes you as crazy as dating anyone else. | 跟电影明星约会 和一般的约会没有两样 |
[05:48] | What’s the problem? | 什么了? |
[05:50] | She’s in town, at the Mercer. We were supposed to meet tonight. | 她在城里,我们本来要见面 |
[05:53] | She hasn’t gotten back to me. | 她还没来见我 |
[05:55] | Did you call her? | -你有打给她吗? |
[05:56] | Yes, I called her. I called all five of her numbers. | -她五支电话号码我都打了 |
[06:00] | She never answers. | 重点是她没有接电话 |
[06:02] | Here’s the thing, see… | |
[06:04] | she can reach me, but I can’t ever get her. | 她可以找到我,我却找不到她 |
[06:08] | -Maybe she never got– -No, you don’t get it. | -或许她没有接到… -你没有听懂 |
[06:11] | She can reach me… | 她可以找到我,我找不到她 |
[06:13] | but I can’t get her, ever. | 总是找不到 |
[06:16] | -How fucked up is that? -I don’t know. Very? | -这样有多糟? -我不知道,很糟? |
[06:20] | I thought everything was going great. | -我以为一切都很顺利 -一开始是 |
[06:23] | It was, I mean, I flew out to LA to take her to that MTV award thing. | 我专程飞到洛杉矶 陪她出席音乐奖 |
[06:27] | I’d better start feeling sorry for you soon. | 我最好替你感到惋惜 |
[06:30] | And then she totally dissed me. | 然后她开始轻蔑我 |
[06:32] | I was following her around like a goddamn dog. | 我就像条狗一样跟着她 |
[06:35] | I’m just gonna be one more minute. | 再一下 |
[06:39] | Listen to this message she left me. | -听听看她的留言 |
[06:42] | I gotta go to bed! | -我要上床了 |
[06:43] | No, wait, listen. Listen to this. | 你听 |
[06:46] | Gonna miss you. | 我想你 |
[06:47] | I can’t wait until I’m in New York, in your arms. | 我等不及要到纽约奔向你怀里 |
[06:52] | I’m in a New York state of mind | -我的纽约之心 |
[06:56] | ”A New York state of mind”? | -纽约之心? |
[06:58] | It’s Billy Joel, we love that song. | -比利乔的歌,我们很爱 |
[07:01] | -Goodnight. -Should I call her again? | -晚安 |
[07:03] | No, goodnight. | -我应该打给她吗? -不要,晚安 |
[07:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉,还想被我“拉”吗? |
[07:10] | So, you still want me to give them a little pull? | |
[07:13] | No. | |
[07:15] | Why’d you take the phone in there? | 你为什么要到里面讲电话? |
[07:17] | Because I know you don’t like him calling here, that’s all. | 我知道你不喜欢他打来 |
[07:20] | You tell me nothing’s going on… | 你说没什么,就没什么 |
[07:23] | then nothing’s going on. | |
[07:25] | You don’t gotta run in a closet. | -你不需要躲进衣橱里 |
[07:27] | I didn’t run… | -我没有躲 |
[07:29] | and I went in there because I know how uncomfortable it makes you. | 我去里面讲 是因为不想让你不自在 |
[07:33] | How uncomfortable it makes me, or you? | 我不自在还是你不自在? |
[07:36] | Me, yes, I’m uncomfortable. | 我是不自在 |
[07:39] | -I don’t want you to feel threatened. -You think I’m threatened by him? | 我不想让你感到被威胁了 |
[07:42] | -No, not threatened! -I could take him. | -你认为我被他威胁? |
[07:46] | Who said anything about taking him? | -不是威胁 -我可以打败他 |
[07:49] | It’s like the time Batman and the Green Hornet got in a fight. | -谁说要打架了? 当蝙蝠侠对上青蜂侠 |
[07:52] | Everyone expected Batman to win because he’s got the gadgets and the cape… | 大家都希望蝙蝠侠赢 因为他的道具很棒 |
[07:56] | but the Green Hornet had the moves. See, I’m the Green Hornet, I got the moves. | 但是青蜂侠有好身手 我就是青蜂侠 |
[08:01] | Plus, I got Pete and he’s like Kato. | 再说,我有皮特 他就像加藤(青蜂侠的助手) |
[08:03] | Aren’t you, boy? Petey, come here, boy, come here! | 是不是呢?小兄弟 |
[08:06] | Who’s your buddy? | 过来,谁是你的兄弟? |
[08:08] | He’s gonna get him. He’s got him! | 他打败他了! |
[08:12] | -What do superheroes have to do with it? -I have no idea. | 这与超级英雄何干? |
[08:15] | It’s a guy thing. All I know is that in order to deal with Big… | 那是男人之间的事 |
[08:19] | he had to turn himself into the Green Lantern. | 为了对付大人物 他变成了青蜂“虾” |
[08:21] | -Hornet. -I don’t care if he’s the Green Bee. | -是“侠” -我不管他是什么 |
[08:24] | I just wish there was a way for Aidan… | 我只是希望能让艾登了解 |
[08:26] | to really understand that he has nothing to worry about. | 他没有什么好担心的 |
[08:31] | Maybe I should try to get Big and him and me together. | 或许大人物、他 和我应该聚一聚 |
[08:34] | -Did you have a plate of crazy for lunch? -We could all talk… | 你吃错药了吗? |
[08:37] | and Aidan could see once and for all that I love him… | 我们可以谈一谈 让艾登知道我是爱他的 |
[08:40] | and Big and I are just friends. | -大人物和我只是朋友 |
[08:43] | -Carrie, I don’t know. -Seriously. | -我不知道 |
[08:44] | Keeping my relationship with Big in the closet only makes things worse. | 把我和大人物的关系藏在暗处 只会让情况更糟 |
[08:48] | These are guys. They don’t talk, they fight. | 男人不聊天的,他们打架 |
[08:51] | They can’t help it, it’s all that crazy testosterone. | 全是睾丸素惹的祸 |
[08:53] | God bless it. | |
[08:56] | We’re having Trey’s sperm tested. | 崔要去验精子 |
[08:58] | Is it not doing well in school? | 该做的事没有做好? |
[09:01] | We were discussing it over dinner last night and he just blew up. | 我们在晚餐的时候讨论 他气疯了 |
[09:04] | one minute he was perfectly happy, the next minute, furious. | 前一分钟他还很高兴 下一分钟就怒气冲天 |
[09:07] | -That time of the month? -It’s a side of Trey I’ve never seen. | 月事来潮 |
[09:11] | It’s about the sperm. | 我从没看过崔那一面 全都是精子的关系 |
[09:13] | What is it with that area? It’s like a minefield. | 那一个领域就像布雷区 |
[09:16] | I spent the afternoon thinking about my friends. | 那天下午 我思索着我的朋友们 |
[09:18] | Body image depression, unpredictable mood swings… | 为身材沮丧,情绪起伏 |
[09:22] | Iate night phone calls obsessing about a relationship. | 谈感情时疯狂等电话 |
[09:25] | Did I mention these are my male friends? | 而他们是我的男性友人 |
[09:28] | So, maybe men and women aren’t from different planets… | 或许男人和女人 |
[09:31] | as pop culture would have us believe. | 并非来自不同星球 |
[09:33] | Maybe we live a lot closer to each other, perhaps, dare I even say it… | 或许我们住得很近 |
[09:37] | in the same zip code? | 或许,恕我敢言 我们共用同一个邮递区号 |
[09:39] | In view of current circumstances, I couldn’t help but wonder… | 目前的情况让我纳闷 |
[09:43] | are men just women with balls? | 男人是带着睾丸的女人吗? |
[09:45] | -Look at that. -Look at what? | -你看那条狗的蛋蛋 |
[09:47] | -That dog’s sack! -No, thank you. | -不必了,谢谢你 |
[09:52] | Did you know you can’t enter a dog in a dog show if he’s only got one ball? | 只有一个睾丸的狗 不能去参加表演 |
[09:56] | Where’d you hear that? | -你听谁说的? |
[09:58] | Around. | -大家 |
[10:01] | They even make fake dog balls. | 甚至还有狗的假睾丸 |
[10:06] | They make them for humans, too. | 也有人的 |
[10:11] | -I’m thinking about getting one. -No, Steve. Why would you do that? | -我考虑装一个 -你为什么要这么做? |
[10:15] | Why not? Women get breast implants all the time. | 女人也会去隆乳 |
[10:17] | Steve, trust me, I’ve been to the area… | 相信我,我跟你睡过 |
[10:20] | and I swear to God, I wouldn’t know if you had one or four. | 我根本不会注意到你有几个 |
[10:24] | But I know. | 但是,每次我低头看我的睾丸 |
[10:26] | Every time I look down at my nuts… | |
[10:28] | correction, nut… | 只剩一个,倾向一侧 |
[10:32] | I look all lopsided. | |
[10:33] | Women don’t care! | 女人不在意这个 |
[10:35] | We care about… | 我们在意好看的手臂 |
[10:37] | nice arms, great eyes, big dick. | 漂亮的眼睛,大阴茎 |
[10:40] | I have never once heard a woman say, ”He had such a big, full scrotum!” | 我从没听过哪个女人说 “他的阴囊好大” |
[10:47] | I made an appointment, I’m talking to the doctor. Will you go with me? | 我跟医生约了时间 你愿意陪我去吗? |
[10:51] | Where, testicle shopping? | 去哪里?去买睾丸? |
[10:56] | Samantha finally got her meeting with hotel magnate, Richard Wright. | 莎曼珊终于和饭店经理 理查莱特会面 |
[11:00] | Smart, tough, a real ball buster. | 聪明、强悍、瞧不起女人 |
[11:04] | I’ve enjoyed meeting you, but truth be told, Ms. Jones… | 很高兴与你会面 但说实话,你的履历华而不实 -华而不实? -只是一些派对和社交场合 你的饭店是做什么用的? |
[11:08] | -Fluff? | -your r谷sum谷’s |
[11:10] | all fluff. -It’s just parties and social events. -What is it that you do in your hotels? | |
[11:15] | Nuclear fission? | 研究原子核分裂? |
[11:24] | I admit, I’m intrigued. | 我承认我很感兴趣 |
[11:26] | If I wasn’t, you would’ve been down in the lobby… | 不然的话 |
[11:28] | having a cappuccino 10 minutes ago. | 你十分钟前就在大厅了 |
[11:31] | Here’s an idea. | 是这样的 |
[11:33] | I’m talking to Brad Rosen. | 我正在跟布莱罗森谈 |
[11:34] | Maybe you two can get together and share the work. | 你们两个可以合作 |
[11:37] | Five hotels, it’s a big job. | 五间饭店,可是庞大的案子 |
[11:39] | I know it’s a big job. That’s why I’m still here… | 我知道这是大案子 |
[11:42] | and not down in the lobby having a cappuccino. | 所以我还在这里 |
[11:45] | I appreciate your offer… | 我很感激你的提议 |
[11:47] | but I don’t need a partner. | 但是我不需要搭档 |
[11:50] | Read between the lines, Ms. Jones. | 请你注意听我的话 |
[11:53] | I deal with a lot of businessmen. | 我跟很多生意“男人”来往 |
[11:57] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[11:59] | That businessmen would be more comfortable… | 这些生意“男人” 会感到比较自在 |
[12:02] | dealing with a woman if she were working next to a man? | 要是共事伙伴有男有女? |
[12:05] | You have a lot to offer. | 你能做的事情很多 |
[12:07] | You might want to consider working with a partner who isn’t so… | 你会希望共事伙伴 |
[12:11] | emotional. | 不要那么情绪化 |
[12:13] | ”Emotional” is just code for, ”I don’t want to hire a woman.” | “情绪化”可以解读成 “我不想雇用女人” |
[12:16] | Exactly. They’re that way at my firm, too. | 在我的事务所 |
[12:19] | -Think you’re gonna cry over a legal brief. -Have you cried over a brief? | 他们认为女人会因法律信而哭 |
[12:23] | Yes, but only in the privacy of my office. | -你哭过吗? -只有私下在我的办公室里 |
[12:25] | I cried once at the gallery, once, in 10 years… | 这十年来我只在艺廊哭过一次 |
[12:28] | and from that day on it was, ”Careful, don’t make Charlotte cry.” | 从此以后,就变成 “小心,不要让夏绿蒂哭” |
[12:31] | I have never cried at work. | 我从没在工作时哭过 |
[12:33] | I fake cried to my editor when I missed a deadline. | 我曾在交不出稿时假哭 |
[12:36] | I told him I was having a bad time at home, but really… | 我说我在家心情很不好 |
[12:39] | -I was having a good time in the Hamptons. -That makes the rest of us look bad. | 其实我在汉普顿玩得很开心 |
[12:43] | Boo hoo. It was 80 degrees and sunny. | -你让我们很难看 -当时可是晴空万里 |
[12:45] | A guy gets angry in a meeting, he’s a pistol, a woman, she’s emotional. | 要是男人动了怒,就是强悍 女人的话,就是情绪化 |
[12:48] | If I say anything, like, ”I don’t think that’s hung high enough”… | 要是我说“再挂高一点” |
[12:52] | they say, ”Careful, don’t make Charlotte cry”! | 他们就说“不要让夏绿蒂哭” |
[12:54] | What does he think I’m going to do? Get my period and ruin his empire? | 他是怕我的月事 |
[12:57] | Yes, men…. | 毁了他的王国吗? |
[12:59] | Wait, let me rephrase that, some men– | 男人…我更正一下 有些男人… |
[13:02] | That will look much better on the court transcripts of this dinner. | 这样的话才不会以偏概全 |
[13:05] | Some men are threatened by strong businesswomen. They have to find a way… | 有些男人会受到 强势女人的威胁 |
[13:09] | to make her be just a woman again. Hence, ”You’re too emotional.” | 他们要让她变回一个女人 所以就说 |
[13:12] | ”Hence,” yet. | -“你太情绪化了” -因此对了 |
[13:14] | I’m going back in there, guns blazing, cool, calm, collected. | 我还要再回去 表现出沉着、冷静、镇定 |
[13:17] | I’m going to impress that motherfucker so much… | 我要让他刮目相看 |
[13:20] | he’s gonna beg me to take the job. | 让他求我接下这份工作 |
[13:22] | Just don’t cry. once, in 10 years! | 但千万别哭,十年来只有一次 |
[13:25] | I’ve gotta run or I’m gonna miss my ride with Aidan. | 我得走了,不然会错过公车 |
[13:27] | Then I’ll have to take mass transit to the country, then there’ll be some tears. | 这样就非哭不可了 |
[13:31] | The next day, while Aidan was tearing down the old shed… | 次日,当艾登在拆车棚 |
[13:35] | I was tearing through the new in Style with Big’s big movie star on the cover. | 我正在看有“大人物”的 |
[13:44] | Hello? | 明星女友当封面的杂志 |
[13:46] | It’s me. | -是我 |
[13:47] | What’s wrong? You sound terrible. | -怎么了? |
[13:49] | Hope you don’t mind my calling. I got the number off your machine. | 我从你的答录机知道电话的 |
[13:52] | Where’s area code 845? | “845”是哪里的区码? |
[13:54] | Upstate, we’re in the country. | -我们在乡下 |
[13:56] | on a Thursday? | -今天是星期四 |
[13:57] | We’re taking a long weekend. What’s wrong? | 我们要度很长的周末 怎么了? |
[14:02] | She broke it off. | 她跟我分手了 |
[14:04] | She said she never wants to see me again. | 她说不想再见到我了 |
[14:08] | -I’m so sorry. -I don’t even know what I did. | -我很遗憾 -我不知道哪里做错了 |
[14:11] | She won’t return my calls. | 她不回我的电话 |
[14:13] | See, she can reach me… but I can’t get her. | 她可以找到我,我却找不到她 |
[14:18] | You mentioned that. | 你说过了 |
[14:23] | She’s crazy, I’m telling you. She has the eyes of a crazy person. | 我说真的,她疯了 她的眼睛是疯子的眼睛 |
[14:27] | Man, I was such a chump. | 我真是大木头 |
[14:30] | I really put myself out there… | 我是真的付出了感情 |
[14:33] | and she drop-kicked me right in the fucking heart. | 她却狠狠地伤我的心 |
[14:38] | When are you coming back to the city? | -你什么时候回来? |
[14:40] | -Monday. -Not till Monday? | -星期一 要到星期一? |
[14:46] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[14:53] | I’d invite you out here, but it’s just so far away. | 我很想邀你过来,但是太远了 |
[14:56] | How far? | 多远? |
[14:58] | It’s 40 minutes, you know, if there’s no traffic… | 40分钟,不塞车的话 |
[15:01] | but with the weekenders and everything, I don’t know, an hour, maybe even two. | 但是周末的话 可能要一两个小时 |
[15:05] | -It’s Thursday afternoon. -Yeah, don’t you have to work? | -现在是星期四下午 -你不需要工作吗? |
[15:08] | I have to see you. I’ll get my Jag out of the garage. | 我得见你,我开积架去 |
[15:11] | Maybe the drive will do me good. | 或许开开车对我有帮助 |
[15:13] | I’ll come up for an hour, we’ll talk, and then I’ll head home. | 我一个小时后到,我们再聊 然后我就回家 |
[15:18] | How do I get there? Let me get a pen. | 我要怎么去? |
[15:30] | Hey, darling. We gotta close these windows up. It’s gonna rain. | 最好把窗户关起来,要下雨了 |
[15:36] | Did I hear the phone ring? | 刚才是不是有电话? |
[15:41] | Who was it? | -是谁打来的? |
[15:42] | It was Batman. | -蝙蝠侠 |
[15:45] | I invited him up. | 我邀请他过来 |
[15:49] | I didn’t mean to. | 我无意这么做 |
[15:51] | I just got trapped. | 但是我被他缠住了 |
[15:53] | That crazy movie star lady broke up with him, he’s devastated. | 那个疯狂的电影明星甩了他 |
[15:57] | He has no one else to talk to. Before I knew it… | 他深受打击,需要找人谈谈 |
[15:59] | I was telling him to make a right at the sign for Farm Fresh Summer Squash. | 我莫名其妙地就告诉他地点了 |
[16:03] | -I don’t want him in my house. -I totally understand. | -我不要他来我家 |
[16:06] | He’s gonna come up here, we’re gonna have a quick talk. | -我了解 他要过来,我跟他谈一会 |
[16:09] | Then he’s gonna go right back to the city where he belongs. | 然后他就回去 |
[16:12] | Fuck! | |
[16:17] | You’re my man. | 你是我的男人,我爱你 |
[16:19] | And I love you. | |
[16:22] | He’s just a friend in pain. | 他只是心情不好的朋友 |
[16:26] | I would never do this, but he’s really hurting. | 要不是他受伤,我也不会这样 |
[16:29] | Come on, haven’t you ever had a girl break your…. | 你没有被女孩伤过吗… |
[16:36] | He better be fucking upset when he gets here. There better be tears. | 他来的时候最好很沮丧 最好难过到哭 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:45] | Let’s go, Pete. | 皮特,我们走 |
[16:49] | He’s got some balls coming up here. | 他敢到这里来算他有种 |
[16:54] | The prosthesis approximates the weight, shape, and feel of a normal testicle. | 这个义体的重量、形状和触感 |
[16:58] | Squeeze it. | 都跟实体差不多,挤一下 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉,我把“球”弄掉了 |
[17:07] | I dropped the ball. | |
[17:13] | Now, it comes in four sizes. Extra small, small, medium, and large. | 它有四种尺寸 特小、小、中、和大 |
[17:19] | I’d be a…. | 我应该是… |
[17:22] | Jeez. | |
[17:23] | Miranda, what would I be? | 米兰达,我是哪一个? |
[17:29] | Medium? | -中? |
[17:31] | Yeah? I was thinking large. | -我在考虑大的 |
[17:34] | I’m really not an expert. | 我不是专家,那就大的吧 |
[17:37] | Large, then. | |
[17:40] | Medium. | 中的?真的吗? |
[17:43] | -Really? -A large-medium, Steve. | 介于大和中之间吧,史蒂夫 |
[17:46] | Now, to get this model you have to enroll in a clinical trial for market clearance. | 要装的话必须加入临床测试 |
[17:50] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[17:51] | It’s not approved yet. It’s still being tested for safety. | -这还在安全检验中 |
[17:55] | No, Steve. | 不要,史蒂夫 |
[17:57] | -No. -I assure you, it’s perfectly safe. | 我保证这百分之百安全 |
[18:01] | -He says it’s perfectly safe. -That’s what they said about the Ford Pinto. | -他说百分之百安全 -卖车的也都这么说 |
[18:06] | Think about it, Steve. You want a Pinto near your penis? | 你要那么危险的东西 接近你的阴茎? |
[18:15] | And in a different urologist’s office, at the exact same time…. | 在此同时 |
[18:21] | Hi! | 在另一家泌尿科诊所 |
[18:23] | Is everything okay? The nurse said you wanted to see me. | 一切都好吗?护士说你要见我 |
[18:26] | I’m afraid our old problem has reared its ugly head. | 我们的问题恐怕又回来了 |
[18:29] | I can’t seem to rise to the occasion. | 我无法在这种场合勃起 |
[18:32] | Let’s not assume it’s the same problem. | 我们不要认为是同样的问题 |
[18:35] | Here, I bought you this. | -我帮你买了这个 |
[18:38] | -Juggs? -I know how much you like them. | -“奶子”? |
[18:42] | -You knew I’d have a problem. -No, I just came prepared. | -我知道你很喜欢 |
[18:46] | Look… | -你早料到我会有困难 我只是有备而来,看 |
[18:48] | she’s got big boobs. | 她有大胸脯,她也是 |
[18:51] | Look, so does she. | |
[18:53] | It’s the Big Boob Bonanza issue! | -这是波霸特集 |
[18:55] | -It’s not that, it’s– -What, honey? | -跟这个无关 亲爱的,怎么了? |
[18:59] | I’m afraid to. | 我害怕 |
[19:02] | I don’t think I can handle another problem in that area. | 我无法接受这方面又有问题 |
[19:08] | Don’t you worry, Trey MacDougal… | 不要担心,崔麦克道格 |
[19:11] | I’m sure that you have very strong Scottish sperm. | 我相信你一定有 很强健的苏格兰精子 |
[19:16] | And if you don’t… | 如果你没有 |
[19:18] | we can just spin them… | 我们可以将它们旋转一下 |
[19:21] | and whip them up… | 轻轻拍打 |
[19:23] | and do whatever it is you sexy doctor types do. | 就像你这个性感的医生 喜欢的那样 |
[19:27] | -That’s good. -Yeah? | 这样很棒 |
[19:30] | Keep doing that. | 继续 |
[19:35] | -Do that thing I like. -Which thing? | -像我喜欢的那样 -哪样? |
[19:38] | You know, you give a little tug. | 轻轻一拉 |
[19:42] | Turned out, Trey’s Scottish sperm was fine. | 结果崔的苏格兰精子没问题 |
[19:44] | No, better than fine, fantastic. | 不只没问题,好得很 |
[19:47] | Where’s the cup? | 杯子在哪里? |
[19:49] | I have to admit, you’re the best person for the job. | 我得承认你是工作的最佳人选 |
[19:52] | But I’m not gonna hire you. | 但是我不打算雇用你 |
[19:55] | Give me one legitimate reason why not. | -给我一个正当的理由 |
[19:58] | -Do I have to say it? -Yes. | -我一定得说吗? |
[20:01] | I’d like to hear the words come out of your mouth. | 我想听你亲口说 |
[20:04] | okay, you slept with my architect. | 你跟我的建筑师睡过 |
[20:07] | Turns out, Samantha was wrong, men do talk. | 莎曼珊说错了,男人也会八卦 |
[20:11] | And I don’t wanna get into all that. | -我不想牵涉其中 |
[20:13] | Into all what? | -牵涉什么? |
[20:15] | It happened 100 years ago! I barely know the guy! | 那是一百年前的事了 我根本不认识他 |
[20:20] | And how does my personal life affect your business? | 我的私生活怎么会 影响你的事业? |
[20:23] | The more accurate question would be… | 更精确来说,是你的私生活 |
[20:25] | how does your personal life affect your business? | 会影响你的事业吗? |
[20:29] | It’s too bad. | 很抱歉,不然工作会是你的 |
[20:30] | other than that, you had the job. | |
[20:37] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[20:39] | If I was a guy, you would have shaken my hand… | 要是我是男人 你一定会跟我握手 |
[20:41] | bought me a scotch and given me a key to an office. | 送我一瓶威士忌 给我办公室钥匙 |
[20:45] | It’s amazing. A man with such innovative vision can be so short-sighted. | 想不到这样有前瞻性的男人 居然如此短视 |
[20:52] | Ms. Jones, wait. | 琼斯小姐,请等一下 |
[20:54] | But Samantha couldn’t wait. She could feel the tears building up inside her. | 但是她等不及了 |
[20:58] | -Come on! -Wait, not so fast! | 她的眼泪就要决堤了 |
[21:02] | -Close! -Ms. Jones! | 不要急着走 |
[21:07] | The next day, Richard Wright hired Samantha. | 次日,理查莱特雇用了莎曼珊 |
[21:11] | He told her he admired her balls. | 他说他欣赏她够种 |
[21:16] | When Big still hadn’t arrived two hours later… | 当大人物迟迟没有现身 |
[21:19] | I was secretly praying he’d missed the sign… | 我偷偷地祈祷他找不到地方 |
[21:21] | for Farm Fresh Summer Squash. | |
[21:25] | Then, there it was, the Batmobile. | 然后,蝙蝠车就出现了 |
[21:40] | Maybe he doesn’t wanna come in and meet your dad. | 或许他不想进来见你老爸 |
[22:02] | What’re you doing just sitting here? | -你坐在这里做什么? |
[22:04] | Waiting for you. | -等你 |
[22:07] | Why didn’t you come in? | 为什么不进来? |
[22:11] | I don’t want to go in. | 我不想进去,我们去喝一杯 |
[22:14] | -Let’s go have a drink or something. -Wanna get a drink, where? At a Ye old Country lemonade stand? | 去哪里?乡间的果汁小铺? |
[22:25] | Why are you listening to that? | 你为什么听这个? |
[22:30] | Come on, turn off the car and come inside. We’ll talk, all right? | 进来,我们聊聊 |
[22:44] | -Is he in there? -Yes. | -他在里面吗? -对 |
[22:47] | I can’t talk about this in front of him. | 我无法在他面前谈 |
[22:49] | Yes, you can, and you better. | 你可以的,而且最好如此 |
[22:53] | So, come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:57] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[23:00] | An hour and two bottles of red wine later, Big started talking. | 一个小时和两瓶红酒后 大人物开始说话了 |
[23:05] | Unfortunately, it was mostly to himself. | 不幸地,是跟他自己说话 |
[23:07] | ”Her luminous skin… | |
[23:09] | ”a product of vegan diet discipline.” | “严守素食饮食的女人” |
[23:14] | Vegan diet, bullshit. | 素食个屁 |
[23:17] | -All right, give me the magazine. -No, wait, listen to this one. | -把杂志给我 -等一下,你听 |
[23:21] | ”I’m looking for that someone special.” | “我在寻找一个特别的人” |
[23:25] | She’s not looking for anybody. Bullshit. | 她才没有在寻找任何人,狗屁 |
[23:30] | -Any more wine? -Nope. | -还有酒吗? -没有 |
[23:39] | ”Let’s go have a drink and a smoke sometime.” | 我们改天一起喝酒抽烟 |
[23:44] | You can’t smoke in the house. | 你不能在这里抽烟 |
[23:52] | That’s cool. | -你不能在这里抽烟 |
[23:54] | Guess I better head back. | -好吧 我应该回去了 |
[23:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Jesus. | |
[24:06] | Look at him, he can’t drive. | 看看他,他不能开车 |
[24:18] | What do you think you’re doing? You can’t drive. | 你在做什么?你不能开车 |
[24:20] | -Call my driver. -We’re an hour outside New York. | -打电话给我的司机 -这里到纽约要一个小时车程 |
[24:23] | I’m in a New York state of mind | 我的纽约之心 |
[24:27] | Seen all the movie stars | 看那些电影明星… |
[24:30] | -You’re gonna have to sleep on the couch. -I better not. | -你得睡在沙发上 -最好不要 |
[24:33] | He doesn’t want me here. | 他不希望我在这里 |
[24:39] | You can’t drive. Sleep on the couch. | 你不能开车,睡在沙发上 |
[24:45] | That’s cool. | 太好了 |
[24:49] | After the ball plan backfired… | 睾丸计划停摆后 |
[24:51] | Miranda took Steve out to dinner to lift his spirits. | 米兰达带史蒂夫去吃晚餐 |
[24:54] | Here’s the book I was telling you about. | 我跟你说的就是这本书 |
[24:57] | A Positive outlook to Healing. | “痊愈的正面观” |
[25:02] | -Steve, I’m starting to hit my limit. -I know. | -我已经到达极限了 -我知道 |
[25:06] | I just…. | 我真的很仰赖那个假睾丸 |
[25:08] | I was just really counting on that fake ball. | |
[25:13] | It’s just, every time I look down there, I feel…. | 每次我低头看,我都觉得… |
[25:17] | What? | 怎样? |
[25:20] | This may be hard for you to understand… | 你一定很难理解 |
[25:26] | but who’s gonna fuck a uni-ball bartender? | 但谁会跟 只有一个睾丸的酒保上床? |
[25:36] | Miranda realized the one thing she could do to help Steve… | 米兰达了解要帮助史蒂夫 |
[25:39] | didn’t involve books or balls. | 不能靠励志书或是睾丸 |
[26:16] | What’s that pounding? | -那是什么声音? |
[26:18] | Aidan’s shooting hoops. | -艾登在射篮 |
[26:22] | Isn’t it a little early? | 不会太早了吗? |
[26:25] | You have to go out there and make friends with him. | 你得跟他做朋友 |
[26:33] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么? |
[26:38] | We’re middle-aged men, we don’t make friends. | 我们都是中年男人了 |
[26:41] | -We have nothing in common. -You have me in common. | -我们没有共通点 -我就是你们的共通点 |
[26:43] | If you and Aidan don’t become at least a little friendly… | 要是你和艾登保持敌意 |
[26:46] | I won’t be able to stay in your life. | 我就不能跟你来往 |
[26:56] | How do I do this? | 我要怎么做? |
[26:59] | You’re a guy, he’s a guy, there’s a ball… | 你是男人,他是男人 |
[27:02] | figure it out. Hey, man. | 有一颗球,自己想想 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry about last night. I guess I got a little drunk. | 昨晚的事很抱歉,我喝醉了 |
[27:37] | I didn’t mean to come up and ruin your weekend or anything. | 我不是有意要破坏你的周末 |
[27:43] | You play hoop? | 你打篮球?让我也玩玩 |
[27:44] | Here, why don’t you give me a shot? I play a little. | |
[27:53] | A little muddy, I guess all that rain. | 有一点泥巴,下雨的关系 |
[28:06] | -Watch it, man. That was a little hard. -That wasn’t that hard. | -有一点用力 -不是太用力 |
[28:26] | There they were. Batman and the Green Bee. | 蝙蝠侠和青蜂侠对上了 |
[28:32] | Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[28:38] | Stop it! You’re middle-aged! | 住手,你们都中年了 |
[28:47] | -That dog just bit my ass! -Pete! | 那只狗咬我屁股 |
[28:49] | And just like that, Kato stopped the fight. | 加藤阻止了这场纷争 |
[29:04] | And the thing is, see… | 重点是 |
[29:07] | she could reach me… | 她可以找到我 |
[29:09] | but I could never get her. | 但是我找不到她 |
[29:13] | Day or night, whenever… | 不管白天或是夜晚 |
[29:15] | she could reach me… | 她可以找到我,我却找不到她 |
[29:17] | I couldn’t get her. See? | |
[29:20] | -That’s fucked up. -Yeah. | 真是混蛋 |
[29:24] | Somehow, the storm had passed… | 不知怎的,风暴结束了 |
[29:26] | and I never fully understood why. | 我不是很能理解原因何在 |
[29:30] | okay, maybe men and women don’t live in the same zip code… | 或许男人和女人 并不住在同一个邮递区号 |
[29:34] | but we’re moving closer. | 但是我们距离更近了一些 |
[29:36] | Good eggs. | 蛋很好吃 |
[29:41] | Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER |