时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | In life… | 在人生中,有时我们会发现 |
[00:49] | sometimes we find ourselves at a crossroads. | 自己站在十字路口 |
[00:52] | In New York… | 在纽约,那十字路口 |
[00:53] | that crossroads tends to be busy and very loud. Wait! | 通常是繁忙而喧闹的 |
[01:01] | Sorry! You’re waiting. | 抱歉,你已经在等了 |
[01:04] | I know, I’m 10 minutes late. | 我知道,我晚了十分钟 |
[01:07] | I’m three weeks late. | -我晚了三个礼拜 |
[01:09] | -What? -I’m pregnant. | -什么? |
[01:10] | Spare change? | -我怀孕了 -有多余的零钱吗? |
[01:13] | -I’m sorry, I only have a– -I got it. | -对不起 -我有 |
[01:16] | You are beautiful ladies. | 两位小姐真是美丽 |
[01:18] | You’ll make some man very happy. | 你们会让某位男士很幸福 |
[01:22] | You’re pregnant, really? | 你怀孕了?真的吗? |
[01:25] | No, I just thought it might be a fun thing to say. | 假的,我以为这么说很幽默 |
[01:27] | -Fuck. -You’re sure? | -妈的 -你确定吗? |
[01:30] | I took three EPT tests and I’m coming from my doctor… | 我验了三次 而且我刚看完医生 |
[01:33] | which is why I called you… | 所以我们才会约在第23街 |
[01:34] | way down here on the corner of 23rd and ”I’m in Hell.” | 我真是悲惨到极点 |
[01:37] | When have you been having sex? | 你什么时候有性生活了? |
[01:39] | I did not mean that the way it sounds. | 我不是听起来的那个意思 |
[01:42] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[01:44] | You’re sleeping with Steve? | -你和史蒂夫上床? |
[01:46] | Slept. once. Singular. | -上过床,就这么一次 |
[01:48] | It was a mercy fuck. I felt bad, he only had one ball. | 那是出于同情 他只剩一颗睾丸 |
[01:51] | -I guess that’s all he needed. -No kidding. | -我猜这样就够了 -可不是吗? |
[01:53] | Apparently the other one was purely ornamental. | 显然另一颗纯粹是装饰用 |
[01:56] | God, I’m such a fucking idiot. Why didn’t I use a condom? | 天啊,我真是个大白痴 |
[01:59] | You didn’t use a– | -我为什么没用保险套呢? -你没用保险套? |
[02:00] | He only has one ball and I have a lazy ovary! | 他只有一颗睾丸 我的卵巢又怠工 |
[02:03] | In what twisted world does that create a baby? | 那样也能制造小孩 这世界真疯狂 |
[02:05] | I see your point. | -我懂你的意思 |
[02:07] | It’s like the Special olympics of conception! | -这就像怀孕项目的特殊奥运 |
[02:09] | Have you told him? | 你告诉了他吗? |
[02:11] | Why would I tell him? I’m not having it. | 有何必要?我不打算生下来 |
[02:13] | Right. | |
[02:15] | Is it okay not to tell him? | -不告诉他好吗? |
[02:17] | I don’t know, is it? | -我不知道,这样好吗? |
[02:21] | While Miranda took a pregnant pause… | 当米兰达为怀孕的事犹豫 |
[02:25] | Charlotte got an unpleasant surprise of her own… | 夏绿蒂则收到 属于自己不愉快的意外 |
[02:30] | her period. | 她的月经 |
[02:35] | -Look, Charlotte brought party favors. -I’m never getting pregnant! | 夏绿蒂带来我们聚会时的最爱 |
[02:38] | Would you please move the Tampax away from my toast points? | -我永远不可能怀孕了 -把卫生棉拿开好吗? |
[02:41] | When I think of all those women every day, getting pregnant. | 我一想到 每天有这么多女人怀孕… |
[02:45] | -I’ve been trying for five months, nothing! -Don’t worry. | -我已经努力五个月了 |
[02:48] | -You’ll get pregnant. -When? | -别担心,你会怀孕的 |
[02:49] | A woman of 35 has only a 30 percent chance of conceiving. | 什么时候?35岁的女人 只有30%的受孕机率 |
[02:53] | -The numbers go down from there. -Numbers can be wrong. | -随着年龄增长而递减 -数据可能会错 |
[02:56] | If it’s so hard, how do you account for the number of crying children on planes? | 假如怀孕这么难,那飞机上 哭闹孩子的数量又怎么解释? |
[03:00] | This is not a laughing matter. | 这不是一件好笑的事 |
[03:02] | I’m sorry, I thought this was brunch, not a fertility seminar. | 抱歉,我以为这是早午餐 |
[03:05] | okay, let’s all just…. | 而非生殖能力研讨会 |
[03:08] | Charlotte, should we get you a menu? | 好了,大家都… 夏绿蒂,你要看菜单吗? |
[03:11] | It’s me. | 问题出在我身上 |
[03:12] | I probably can’t have a baby. | 说不定我无法生育 |
[03:14] | -Don’t say that. -It’s true. | -别这么说 |
[03:16] | Trey checked out fine. It’s me, I know it’s me. | -崔没问题,我知道是我 |
[03:19] | -It’s not you. -Then what is it? | -不是你 -要不然是什么? |
[03:22] | I keep hearing all these stories about people getting pregnant just looking at each other. | 我听说有人光是互看对方 |
[03:26] | I do it on my head, on my side, on my back… | 就怀孕的故事 |
[03:30] | on the top, on the bottom. | 我站着做、侧着做、躺着做 在上面、在下面 |
[03:32] | -on the top, then the bottom. -Now this is brunch talk. | -先在上面,然后在下面… -这才是早午餐的话题 |
[03:35] | Do you know how many times Trey and I have done it without a condom? | 你们知道我们不戴保险套 |
[03:38] | Seventy-three. | 做爱多少次吗?73次 |
[03:39] | Have you any idea how much perfectly fine semen that is? | 你们知道那有多少精液吗? |
[03:43] | No. | 不晓得 |
[03:45] | Samantha, rough estimate? | 莎曼珊,大略猜一下? |
[03:46] | Enough for me to know in my bones that it’s me. | 足够证明问题出在我身上 |
[03:49] | The big joke is I spent my entire 20s worried that I’d get pregnant. | 可笑的是,我二十几岁的时候 老是担心会怀孕 |
[03:53] | -I could’ve screwed everything in sight! -Coulda, woulda, shoulda. | -本来可以纵情享乐的 -早知如此,何必当初 |
[03:56] | I should’ve been so lucky to get pregnant by mistake. | 也许我会阴错阳差而幸运中奖 |
[04:00] | okay. | |
[04:02] | What’s with the eyes, Miranda? | -那是什么意思,米兰达? |
[04:04] | Nothing. | -没事 |
[04:06] | You’re just sitting there, not saying a word… | 你始终坐在那里一声不吭 |
[04:08] | -and you’re making ”the eyes.” -It’s nothing. | 刚才又跟凯莉使眼色 -真的没什么 |
[04:10] | -You think I’m pathetic? -It’s not about you. | -你认为我很可悲 |
[04:13] | What’s not about me? | -这跟你无关 -什么跟我无关? |
[04:15] | I cannot think of a worse time to tell you this. | 我想不出比现在告诉你这件事 |
[04:18] | oh, man. | 更坏的时机 |
[04:19] | What the ”f” is going on? | -到底怎么回事? |
[04:21] | I’m pregnant. | -我怀孕了 |
[04:26] | -Steve. -Mercy fuck? | -史蒂夫 -出于同情? |
[04:29] | He only has one ball, it isn’t fair! | 他只有一颗睾丸,真不公平 |
[04:32] | Take a breath. Here, honey, have a sip of water. | 亲爱的,深呼吸,喝口水 |
[04:34] | -How could you do this to me? -To you? | -你怎么可以这样对我? -对你? |
[04:36] | okay, stop, please. | 别吵了,拜托 |
[04:38] | Stop. | |
[04:39] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[04:45] | You’re not even going to consider having it? | 你甚至不考虑生下来? |
[04:48] | This is not in my plans right now… | 目前这不在我的计划之中 |
[04:50] | and I really feel awful talking about this in front of you. | 当着你的面谈这件事 我觉得很难受 |
[04:55] | -Then I’ll leave. -No– | 那我走 |
[04:57] | You can just sit here and have your abortion talk. | 你可以继续坐在这里讨论坠胎 |
[04:59] | Come on, Charlotte, please sit down. | 夏绿蒂,请你坐下 |
[05:05] | She didn’t mean it. All she can think about right now is babies. | 她不是有意的 现在她满脑子都是孩子的事 |
[05:08] | She makes me sound so– | -她把我说得好像… |
[05:10] | Don’t do that. | -别说了 |
[05:12] | okay, it’s less than a desirable situation, but it happens. | 谁也不愿意见到这个情况 但它就是发生了 |
[05:16] | -We’ve all been there. -I haven’t. | -我们都有过这种经验 -我可没有 |
[05:18] | -I’ve had two. -Carrie, how many have you had? | 我有过两次,凯莉,你呢? |
[05:22] | one. | 一次 |
[05:23] | Right, that waiter at TGl Friday’s. | 没错,星期五餐厅的服务生 |
[05:25] | TGl Friday’s? Please, can we not make this worse than it was? | 可否别让它比实际上更糟糕? |
[05:29] | He was a waiter at The Saloon, okay? And let me remind you… | 他是“酒吧”的服务生 让我提醒你们 |
[05:33] | in 1988, The Saloon was very happening. | 在1988年 “酒吧”可是非常时髦 |
[05:37] | Apparently. | 显然是 |
[05:42] | You ready yet? | 准备好了吗?只剩二十分钟 |
[05:43] | We’re approaching the 20-minute mark. Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[05:54] | -What? -Nothing. | -干嘛? -没事 |
[06:05] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:09] | Are you cuckoo now? | 你在发疯吗? |
[06:12] | Are you going cuckoo on me? | 你在对我发疯吗? |
[06:17] | okay, I want to tell you something… | 我想跟你说一件事 |
[06:20] | but if I tell you… | 但你得发誓不告诉任何人 |
[06:22] | you have to swear you’re not gonna tell anyone. | |
[06:25] | -I promise. -Here. | -我保证 -这个 |
[06:28] | -Swear on Chanel. -I swear. | -对着香奈儿衣服发誓 -我发誓 |
[06:33] | okay, Miranda’s pregnant and she’s having an abortion. | 米兰达怀孕了,她决定去坠胎 |
[06:36] | oh, man. | |
[06:37] | And Charlotte’s devastated, because she’s been trying to get pregnant. | 夏绿蒂十分震惊 |
[06:41] | She’s been having a really hard time, and it’s just bad all around. | 因为她一直努力怀孕 |
[06:45] | Come here. | -整件事变得一团糟 -过来 |
[06:48] | If Miranda doesn’t want the kid, can’t she just give it to Charlotte? | 如果米兰达不想要孩子 难道她不能送给夏绿蒂吗? |
[06:52] | No. | 不行,这又不是一件毛衣 |
[06:53] | It’s not like a sweater. | |
[06:55] | oh, man. | |
[06:59] | Who’s the guy? | 孩子的爹是谁? |
[07:02] | See, this is the reason that you can’t tell anyone. | 这就是要你保密的原因 |
[07:07] | It’s Steve. And he doesn’t know. | 是史蒂夫,他还不知道 |
[07:10] | Come on! | 有没有搞错 |
[07:12] | What? | |
[07:14] | I feel like you just trapped me. | -我觉得好像上了你的当 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, I had to tell you. | -我必须告诉你 |
[07:18] | It’s all I could think about. Look… | 我满脑子都是这件事 |
[07:21] | I can’t even pick a shoe. | 我连鞋子都不会挑了 |
[07:23] | She’s gonna do it without telling him. | 她打算瞒着他去坠胎? |
[07:32] | -What? | -怎么了? -这也是他的孩子 |
[07:37] | Technically, it’s not gonna be anybody’s baby. | 严格说来 |
[07:39] | So what? It’s all her decision? | 那将不会是任何人的孩子 所以这全是她的决定? |
[07:42] | It seems like the guy gets the shit end of the stick. | 男人似乎很倒霉 |
[07:48] | You know… | |
[07:50] | it’s a tough situation. I don’t know. | 这情况很棘手,我不知道 |
[07:54] | You ever had one? | 你坠过胎吗? |
[07:57] | No. | 不,老天,没有 |
[07:59] | God, no. | |
[08:01] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:03] | -Look at that one, isn’t it adorable? -Which one? | -那包包很漂亮吧? -哪一个? |
[08:06] | The red one in the middle. I love it! | 中间红色的那个,我爱死它了 |
[08:08] | The Birkin bag? Really? That’s not even your style. | 柏金包?那根本不是你的风格 |
[08:12] | Honey, it’s not so much the style as what carrying it means. | 它跟风格无关 |
[08:15] | It means you’re out $4,000. | -它本身的意义才重要 |
[08:17] | Exactly. When I’m tooling around town with that bag… | -它意味着你花了四千块 |
[08:20] | -I’ll know I’ve made it. -okay, let’s go, the visiting hours are over. | 当我拎着那包包 我便知道我已经飞黄腾达 |
[08:24] | Bye-bye, Birkin. | -走吧,参观时间结束了 -拜拜,柏金包 |
[08:28] | I’m going with Miranda when she goes. | 我要陪米兰达去坠胎 |
[08:30] | Good. | |
[08:31] | I was alone and it was awful. | 当初我一个人去的感觉糟透了 |
[08:33] | Why didn’t you ask someone to go along? | -你为什么不找人陪你去? |
[08:35] | It’s not the kind of thing you list on the dorm activities board. | -这种事不适合贴在公布栏上 |
[08:38] | I lied to Aidan about having one. | 我骗艾登说我没坠过胎 |
[08:41] | I don’t know, it just came out. And the thing is… | 话就自然脱口而出 |
[08:44] | I think he seemed relieved. | 我想他似乎松了一口气 |
[08:46] | Relieved that he could still think of me in a certain way. | 我在他心中 仍然保持某种形象 |
[08:49] | I don’t know why I lied to him. | 我不知道我为什么要说谎 |
[08:51] | Maybe you still want him to think of you in a certain way. | 也许你仍然想在他心中 保持某种形象 |
[08:55] | It happened. You made the right decision at the time. | 事情已经发生了 你做了正确的决定 |
[08:58] | I know, but I never told the guy or anything. | 但我从未告诉那个男人 |
[09:01] | Look, you can’t go down that road. | 你不能走那条路 |
[09:03] | Did you really want to have a child with a guy who serves burgers on skates? | 你真的想跟一个穿着溜冰鞋 端汉堡的家伙生孩子吗? |
[09:08] | -I could have a 13-year-old child. -You could. | -那我便有个13岁大的孩子了 -是的 |
[09:11] | But then I wouldn’t have known you. Can you imagine it? | 但我也不会认识你了 你能想像吗? |
[09:15] | I can’t. | 不,我不能 |
[09:18] | I should have told Aidan. | -我应该和艾登说实话的 |
[09:20] | Coulda, woulda, shoulda. | -早知如此,何必当初 |
[09:23] | So many roads, so many detours. | 这么多条路,这么多迂回 |
[09:26] | So many choices, so many mistakes. | 这么多选择,这么多错误 |
[09:30] | As we drive along this road called life… | 当我们走在人生的道路上 |
[09:32] | occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. | 女人偶尔会迷失方向 |
[09:35] | When that happens… | 一旦发生这种情况 |
[09:37] | I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda… | 她没有回头的余地 |
[09:40] | buckle up, and just keep going. | 只能继续走下去 |
[09:42] | As we speed along this endless road to the destination called… | 当我们加速往一个叫 |
[09:46] | ”Who We Hope To Be”… | “希望成为谁”的终点前进 |
[09:48] | I can’t help but whine.: | 我忍不住嘀咕 |
[09:50] | Are we there yet? | “我们到了吗?” |
[09:54] | For a publicist like Samantha… | 对莎曼珊这样的公关人员而言 |
[09:56] | the road to success was paved with stars. | 通往成功之路是由明星铺成的 |
[09:59] | Case in point, lunch with Lucy Liu. | 有个很好的例子 和刘玉玲共进午餐 |
[10:02] | I had no idea you were from New York. | -我不知道你是纽约人 |
[10:04] | I’m a total New York City girl from Queens. | -我来自皇后区 |
[10:07] | That’s amazing. I just don’t get ”Queens” from you. | 真不可思议 你完全没有皇后区的口音 |
[10:10] | Look, bitch, don’t start with me, ‘right? | 听着,臭婆娘 别惹我,行吗? |
[10:13] | That’s good. | 很像 |
[10:15] | okay, here’s what I need. | 我的需求很简单 |
[10:18] | I’m looking for someone from New York. | 我想找一个道地的纽约人 |
[10:20] | My last P.R. guy was really hooked up, but he was a total liar. | 我前任公关是个大骗子 |
[10:24] | I’m a big girl, just tell me the truth. I can take it, you know? | 我是个大女孩了 我可以接受实话 |
[10:28] | You want the truth? | 你想听实话? |
[10:31] | Your last Golden Globe dress was a disaster. | 你上次参加金球奖穿的礼服 丑得要命 |
[10:35] | Thank you, that’s what I thought. But the queens kept telling me it was fierce. | 谢谢,我也这么想 但男同志们都说惊为天人 |
[10:39] | A girl from Queens should know better than to listen to queens. | 一个来自皇后区的女孩 不该笨到听男同志的意见 |
[10:42] | -Right? -Right. | -对 -对 |
[10:45] | Another thing. I was a waitress, and…. | 还有一件事 我以前是女服务生 |
[10:49] | Twenty-five percent, very nice. | 小费25%,非常好 |
[10:52] | When I’m representing you… | 当我代表你的时候 |
[10:54] | it’s class all the way. | 凡事都讲求风度 |
[11:00] | -It’s $4,000. -I know. | -这定价四千元 -我知道 |
[11:03] | -And there’s a waiting list. -I assumed. | -要排在等候名单上 -这是当然的 |
[11:05] | Five years. | -五年 |
[11:07] | -For a bag? -It’s not a bag. | -为了一个包包? |
[11:11] | It’s a Birkin. | 这可不是普通包包 它是柏金包 |
[11:13] | Samantha was never one for waiting in line. | 莎曼珊从来不排队 |
[11:16] | So she cut right to the front. | 所以她立刻插到最前头 |
[11:19] | It’s not for me, it’s for Lucy Liu. | 这不是我要的,是刘玉玲要的 我是她的公关 |
[11:22] | I’m her press rep and I would love for her to carry this bag to a premiere next week. | 我希望下周她能带这个包包 出席一场首映会 |
[11:27] | It would be photographed to death. | 一定会谋杀所有底片 |
[11:29] | Does… that make a difference? | 这样是否有差别? |
[11:32] | Let me get Francesca… | 让我打电话问一下 |
[11:34] | our press rep, on the phone. | 我们的公关法兰斯嘉 |
[11:36] | Would you? How very helpful. | 你愿意吗? 真是帮了我一个大忙 |
[11:43] | And over on Park Avenue… | 在公园大道上 |
[11:45] | Charlotte decided she couldn’t wait any longer, either. | 夏绿蒂决定 她也不要继续等下去了 |
[11:49] | I’m calling to make an appointment with Dr. Peck. | 我想跟贝克医生约诊 |
[11:54] | We’re having some…. | 我们有… |
[11:56] | I’m having some difficulty. | 我有某种困难 |
[11:59] | I think I need some fertility testing. | 我认为我需要作生育能力测试 |
[12:02] | I would like to make an appointment with Dr. Genya. | 我想和肯亚医生约诊 |
[12:06] | I need to come in for a… | 我必须去进行… |
[12:10] | procedure, I’m pregnant. | 一个手术,我怀孕了,但是… |
[12:11] | And I… | |
[12:14] | need not to be. | 不应该发生 |
[12:16] | A couple of days later, Samantha went down a road she shouldn’t. | 几天后,莎曼珊走在一条 她不该走的路上 |
[12:26] | Hello. | 你好,法兰斯嘉吗? |
[12:27] | Francesca? Samantha Jones. Question. | 我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[12:31] | How the fuck long does Lucy Liu have to wait for that Birkin? | 我有个问题:那个柏金包 刘玉玲还要等多久? |
[12:34] | If they’re so hard to get, maybe you can explain… | 如果它们这么难得到 |
[12:37] | why I just saw a fucking nobody in a track suit… | 为何我刚看见他妈的无名小卒 |
[12:40] | carrying the exact one we want! | 拎着我们正想要的东西? |
[12:42] | Lucy Liu is a big fucking star, and she wants that bag! | 刘玉玲是他妈的大明星 她想要那个包包 |
[12:46] | ”We take our good old fucking time”? | “爱马仕”是法文的 “我们他妈的慢慢来”吗? |
[12:50] | Thank you so much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[13:03] | oh, my God! | 我的天,你吓倒我了 |
[13:05] | -You scared me. -Sorry. | 抱歉,我不是闯空门 |
[13:08] | It’s not a breaking and entering. We were playing basketball… | 我们刚刚在打篮球 |
[13:11] | and your guy needed to take a leak. | 你男友想上厕所 |
[13:14] | -Be right out! -So, what’s new? | -最近有什么新鲜事? |
[13:16] | Nothing. | -没有 |
[13:18] | Absolutely nothing. | 完全没有 |
[13:26] | How are things? | -你过得怎么样? |
[13:28] | The bar’s busting my hump… | -在酒吧忙得不可开交 |
[13:30] | but it’s pretty good. | 生意很好 |
[13:32] | So, how’s Miranda, is she okay? | -那米兰达呢?她还好吗? |
[13:34] | -What do you mean? -I’ve been calling, she don’t call me back. | -什么意思? |
[13:38] | She’s great. | -她都没回我的电话 |
[13:41] | Yeah? | -她很好 |
[13:43] | She must be pretty busy then, I guess. | 她一定很忙 |
[13:51] | Hey, pudding. | 布丁 |
[13:54] | -Did you tell him? -What? | -你告诉他…米兰达的事吗? |
[13:57] | -About Miranda and the…. -No! | -没有 |
[13:59] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | 你确定吗?他问起米兰达 |
[14:01] | He’s asking about Miranda. | |
[14:03] | -He always asks about Miranda. -You told him, didn’t you? | -他向来会问起米兰达 |
[14:06] | -No. -Listen, it’s okay, I can’t keep secrets either. | -你跟他说了,对吧? 没关系,反正我也守不住秘密 |
[14:09] | -obviously. -I didn’t tell him anything. | -我才没告诉他 |
[14:11] | -He’s looking at me funny. -That’s the way he is. | -他看我的表情很古怪 -他看每个人的表情都一样 |
[14:14] | -Are you sure? -I didn’t tell him. | -是吗? |
[14:16] | -But I think he deserves to know. -Meaning? | -我没告诉他,但他有权知道 -那是什么意思? |
[14:18] | -I don’t agree with what she’s doing. -It doesn’t have anything to do with you. | -我不赞成她的做法 -这跟你无关吧? |
[14:22] | Chief, you told me. I’d just as soon not know any of it. | 老大,是你告诉我的 我宁愿什么都不知道 |
[14:26] | Listen, sometimes you get in situations that are hard…. | 人难免会碰到难以应付的情况 |
[14:31] | We should not be talking about this with him in the next room. | 他就在外面,我们不该谈这些 |
[14:34] | So just go. | 你快走吧 |
[14:37] | Go, because he’s probably listening. | 快走,说不定他正在偷听 |
[14:41] | -What’s bugging you? -Nothing. | -你在烦什么? |
[14:47] | Let’s go! | -没事 我们走吧 |
[14:51] | Tell Miranda I said hi. | 转告米兰达说我问候她 |
[14:52] | okay. | |
[14:59] | I’m on a wait list. | 我排在等待名单上 |
[15:01] | My regular doctor doesn’t do them. | 我习惯看的医生不做流产手术 |
[15:03] | ”No judgment.” That’s the way she said it. | “没有批判的意思” |
[15:06] | Like it was all one word. ”I-don’t-perform-them-no-judgment.” | 她这句话说得很溜 “我不做流产手术 |
[15:09] | So, I’m waiting to see if this other doctor can fit me in. | 没有批判的意思” |
[15:13] | I want to get it over with as soon as possible. | 现在得看另一位医生能否为我 腾出时间,我想尽快解决这事 |
[15:15] | Have you thought any more about telling Steve? | -你有考虑要告诉史蒂夫吗? |
[15:18] | No, why would I tell Steve? | -没有,为什么要告诉他? |
[15:20] | I don’t know, maybe he has a right to know. No judgment. | 也许他有权知道 没有批判的意思 |
[15:23] | Sounds like judgment. | 听起来就像是批判 |
[15:28] | I told Aidan. | -我告诉艾登了 -凯莉 |
[15:30] | -I had to. -He’s gonna tell Steve! | -我非说不可 -他会告诉史蒂夫 |
[15:32] | He will not, I made him swear on Chanel. | -我叫他以香奈儿发誓 |
[15:35] | As long as he took the oath of fabric. | -如果他以布料发誓… |
[15:37] | He seemed to have strong opinions about the guy having a right to know. | 他坚决主张男人有权知道 |
[15:40] | You know, I didn’t think this could get any worse, but it has. | 我本来以为不可能更糟了 可是确实每况愈下 |
[15:44] | Now I have to think about what I’m doing to Steve? | -现在我还得考虑史蒂夫? |
[15:47] | -Wouldn’t you want to know? -No. I don’t even want to know, and it’s me. | -换作是你不会想知道吗? 连我自己都不想知道 |
[15:54] | Did you tell the guy from TGl Friday’s? | 你有告诉星期五餐厅那家伙吗 |
[15:56] | Jesus, it was The Saloon. | 老天,是“酒吧” |
[15:58] | And no, I didn’t. | 不,我没说 |
[16:00] | It was completely different. I was 22, we barely knew each other. | 这完全不一样,当时我才22岁 我们几乎不认识对方 |
[16:04] | We slept together once. | 有一晚在“隧道”喝醉之后 |
[16:06] | After a drunken night at The Tunnel. | 我们上了一次床 |
[16:08] | The Tunnel? | “隧道”?没有批判的意思 |
[16:09] | No judgment. | |
[16:11] | I was thinking maybe I should have told him. | -也许我该告诉他 |
[16:13] | There’s no way I’m telling Steve. He’d want me to have it. | -我不要告诉史蒂夫 他会希望我生下来 |
[16:20] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗?你说得对 |
[16:22] | Forget my life, I’m having Steve’s baby. | 别管我的人生了 我要生下史蒂夫的孩子 |
[16:25] | Pizza for everybody! | 免费请大家吃披萨 |
[16:31] | Everything looks just fine. | 看来一切都很正常 |
[16:34] | Looks good. | 蛮好的 |
[16:37] | -Nope. Sorry, spoke too soon. -What is it? | -不,抱歉,话说得太早 -怎么了? |
[16:41] | Your blood and mucus tests show extremely elevated anti-sperm antibodies. | 你的血液和粘液测试显示 体内抗精子抗体偏高 |
[16:46] | Is that bad? | 那是坏事吗? |
[16:47] | It just means it’s gonna be that much more difficult… | 自然受孕将变得较为困难 |
[16:50] | -for you to conceive naturally. -How much more difficult? | -有多困难? |
[16:53] | I’d give it a 15 percent shot. | -机率大约是15% |
[16:56] | I would not suggest you wait much longer before you explore in vitro. | 我建议你们 尽快尝试作试管婴儿 |
[17:03] | After they learned about their detour on the road to baby… | 在他们得知通往孩子的路 必须绕道而行之后 |
[17:06] | Trey had to go back to the hospital… | 崔必须回医院 |
[17:09] | and Charlotte decided to walk home. | 而夏绿蒂决定走路回家 |
[17:17] | Hi! | -夏绿蒂? -真巧 |
[17:18] | ”Hi”? | -“真巧?”你在开玩笑吧? |
[17:20] | -Are you kidding me? -What do you mean? | -什么意思? |
[17:22] | You saw me, turned, and walked the other way. | 你一看到我就马上转身 |
[17:25] | I didn’t see you, I just changed direction. I’m allowed to change direction. | 我没看到你,只是刚好 改变方向,我喜欢改变方向 |
[17:29] | First you don’t return my calls. Then you pretend not to see me on the street? | 你不回我电话 |
[17:33] | I just…. | 现在又假装在街上没看到我 |
[17:34] | I really can’t see you right now. | 我现在真的没办法见你 |
[17:36] | You have to see me, because I’m standing right here. | 你非见不可,我就站在这里 |
[17:39] | I’m sorry about this whole thing, but it’s not a personal attack on you. | 这整件事我很抱歉,但这并非 |
[17:43] | It was a mistake. | 故意要打击你,而是个错误 |
[17:44] | I really don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这个 |
[17:47] | This is hard for me, too, you know? | 我也很不好过 |
[17:49] | It doesn’t make it any easier, worrying that you hate me… | 一直担心你会因为 |
[17:52] | -because you think you can’t get pregnant. -I can’t get pregnant. | 自认无法怀孕而恨我 |
[17:57] | If I can, you can. | -我无法怀孕 -如果我可以,你就可以 |
[17:59] | I can’t! | 不,我刚从医生那儿回来 |
[18:02] | I just came from the doctor. Here. | |
[18:05] | My body is attacking Trey’s sperm! | 我的身体会攻击崔的精子 |
[18:08] | Fifteen percent chance. | 受孕的机率只有15% |
[18:09] | Fifteen percent chance of ever having a baby! | |
[18:16] | -Is it okay if I go now? -Sure. | -我现在可以走了吗? -当然 |
[18:20] | -You want me to walk with you? -No. | -要我陪你吗? |
[18:22] | -I just want to be alone, okay? -okay. | -不,我只想一个人 |
[18:25] | But I’ll walk a little way behind you, in case you change your mind and want to talk. | 我会走在你后面 若你改变心意,想找人谈谈 |
[18:30] | I’m okay. | 不用了,我没事 |
[18:36] | Charlotte walked all the way home. | 夏绿蒂一路走回家 |
[18:38] | And even though she never turned back… | 即使她从未回头 |
[18:41] | she knew Miranda was behind her. | 她知道米兰达始终跟在她后面 |
[18:49] | It’s Lucy Liu! | 那是刘玉玲 |
[18:52] | Hi! | |
[18:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[18:56] | Don’t worry about it. | -没关系 |
[18:58] | Look what I got! | -你看我拿到什么 |
[19:00] | Some nice man dropped it off at my hotel this morning. | 今天早上一个男人送到 我的饭店来,是爱马仕的… -柏金包 -不太像我的风格,但是免费 其实它并不是免费的 我付了钱 -那是我的包包 -什么意思? |
[19:03] | -Birkin. | -Herm豕s, |
[19:06] | it’s | It’s not really my style, but it’s a free bag! |
[19:08] | a– It’s not exactly free. I paid for it. That’s my bag. What do you mean? | |
[19:14] | There was a five year waiting list, blah, blah, blah, I used your name. | 排队的话要等五年…点点点 所以我用了你的名字 |
[19:18] | Blah, blah, blah? | -点点点? |
[19:21] | Cutting to the chase, yes. | -只是想直接切入正题 |
[19:24] | As long as we’re cutting to the chase… | 既然要切入正题 爱马仕的公关打电话来 |
[19:28] | and told me my rep yelled ”fuck” at her at least 1 2 times. | 她说我的公关至少对她吼了 |
[19:32] | Is that your idea of class? | 十二次“他妈的” 那就是你所谓的风度吗? |
[19:34] | That is absurd. I have never used the ”f” word. | -这太荒谬了,我没说脏话 |
[19:37] | Who the fuck are you kidding? | -你他妈的想骗谁? |
[19:39] | Yes, I called to check on the bag. | 没错,我是有打去询问包包 |
[19:42] | You know what? I was on my cell. | 你知道吗? |
[19:46] | Maybe she picked up some crazy person. | 我是用手机打的,也许跳号 所以她接到一个疯子的电话 |
[19:48] | one time I got this scary woman… | 有一次我接到一个女人打来 |
[19:51] | screaming from somewhere in New Jersey. | 在话筒那端的新泽西叫个没完 |
[19:56] | The only thing worse than a liar is a bad liar. | 唯一比谎言更糟的事 就是拙劣的谎言 |
[19:59] | I won’t be needing your services anymore. | -我不再需要你的服务了 |
[20:01] | I am telling you the truth. | -我说的是实话 |
[20:04] | If I was as bad an actress as you… | 要是我的演技跟你一样差劲 |
[20:06] | I’d still be serving onion rings at TGl Friday’s. | 那我肯定还在星期五餐厅工作 |
[20:11] | That’s my fucking Birkin! | 那是我他妈的柏金包 |
[20:14] | And there went Lucy Liu. | 刘玉玲头也不回地走了 |
[20:15] | All ’cause of a Lucy lie. Fuck! | 全都因为一个谎 |
[20:24] | Meanwhile, I found myself back at a familiar crossroads… | 同时,我发现自己又回到 熟悉的十字路口 |
[20:29] | the corner of Columbus… | 哥伦布街和1988年的转角 |
[20:31] | and 1988. | |
[20:34] | It was amazing. | 真是让人意外 |
[20:36] | It hadn’t changed at all. | 这里一点也没变 |
[20:38] | Same table, same menu. | 一样的桌子、一样的菜单… |
[20:42] | Same waiter. | 一样的服务生 |
[20:45] | Burger, medium well. Calamari. | 七分熟的汉堡和乌贼冷盘 |
[20:48] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[20:49] | His roller skates were gone and his Tony Danza Taxi hair was thinner… | 他的溜冰鞋不见了 他的头发少了些 |
[20:53] | but it was definitely Chad. | 但肯定是查德 |
[20:58] | ”Drunken-night-at-Tunnel” Chad. | 那晚在“隧道”喝醉的查德 |
[21:01] | You ready to order? | -准备点餐了吗? |
[21:04] | Hello there. | -你好 |
[21:05] | our soups of the day are lentil and tortilla. | 今日特餐为扁豆汤和玉米烙饼 |
[21:08] | -Did anyone get your drink order? -Chad? | 有人帮你点饮料吗? |
[21:12] | -Yeah? -It’s me, Carrie. | 查德? 是我,凯莉 |
[21:16] | Bradshaw. | 布雷萧 |
[21:18] | We met, like, 13 years ago. | 我们十三年前见过 |
[21:21] | I came in a few times, half lemonade, half iced tea? | 我来过好几次 一半柠檬水、一半冰茶 |
[21:27] | And then there was that… | 还有在“隧道”的那一夜 |
[21:31] | night at The Tunnel. | |
[21:32] | Tunnel? | 隧道? |
[21:35] | I never went to Tunnel. | -我没去过“隧道” |
[21:37] | You went to Tunnel. | -你去过 |
[21:40] | Sherry, I’m sorry, I don’t remember. | 抱歉,雪莉,我不记得了 |
[21:42] | -It’s Carrie. -Right, Carrie. | -是凯莉 |
[21:50] | I’ll take the lentil soup… | -对了,凯莉 |
[21:52] | I guess, and some crackers. | 我要点扁豆汤和一些饼干 |
[21:54] | Crackers come with. | 饼干是附赠的 |
[22:01] | Was I at least smart enough to try something? | 当时我做了什么不该做的事吗 |
[22:05] | No. | 没有,你是个十足的君子 |
[22:06] | You were the perfect gentleman. | |
[22:11] | I stayed in 1988 just long enough to realize… | 我停留在1988年的时间足够 |
[22:14] | I had made the right decision. | 让我体会自己做了正确决定 |
[22:16] | Even though I was sitting in the same seat… | 虽然我坐在同样的座位上 |
[22:19] | I was in a totally different place. | 但我的际遇却已大不相同 |
[22:31] | Do you suffer from headaches? | 你有头痛、过敏、糖尿病吗? |
[22:34] | Allergies? Diabetes? | |
[22:36] | No. | 没有… |
[22:39] | Bad judgment with old boyfriends? Yes. | 对前男友的判断力差?是的 |
[22:41] | I think I can write that in. | 我想我可以把这写进去 |
[22:48] | Does it hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[22:51] | Not really. | 还好,最主要只是不舒服 |
[22:53] | Mostly it’s just unpleasant. | |
[22:57] | What about after? | 那之后呢? |
[22:59] | How long until I feel back to normal? | 要多久才会恢复正常? |
[23:01] | -You’re gonna have to ask them. -How long until you felt back to normal? | -你得问医护人员 -你花了多久才恢复正常? |
[23:05] | Any day now. | 现在随时都正常 |
[23:13] | I’m doing the right thing. | 我做的是正确的事 |
[23:16] | -Right? -Miranda, I cannot say. | -对吧? -我不能回答这个问题 |
[23:18] | -What do you think? | -你有什么看法? -你有什么看法? |
[23:20] | -I think, what do you think? -You wanna go one more round? | -我和你的看法一致 -想再轮一遍吗? |
[23:23] | Charlotte only has a 15 percent chance, and she’s really trying. | 夏绿蒂只有15%的受孕机率 因此她非常努力 |
[23:27] | What if I wake up at 43… | 万一我在43岁那天一早醒来 |
[23:29] | and find that my one semi-decent ovary gave up… | 发现我唯一的卵巢放弃了 |
[23:32] | and I can’t have kids. | 我再也无法生小孩怎么办? |
[23:34] | -43? -That’s my ”scary age.” | -43岁? -那是我的恐惧年龄 |
[23:38] | Mine’s 45. | 我的是45岁 |
[23:43] | This happened against all the odds. | 这种事发生的机率很低 |
[23:46] | My stupid egg found its way to the three sperm he had left. | 我迟钝的卵子自己摸索 找到他剩下的三颗精子 |
[23:52] | God…. | 天啊,凯莉 |
[23:56] | Is this my baby? | 这是我的孩子吗? |
[23:59] | I mean, what am I waiting for? | -我还在等什么? |
[24:01] | Sweetie, do you want to leave? | -亲爱的,你想离开这里吗? |
[24:04] | No. | 不 |
[24:06] | I can’t have a baby. | 我不能生小孩 |
[24:08] | I could barely find the time to schedule this abortion. | 我差点抽不出时间 做这次坠胎手术 |
[24:12] | Miranda Hobbes? | 米兰达霍布斯? |
[24:25] | Motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[24:39] | Take it easy. Sip slowly. | -放轻松,慢慢喝 |
[24:42] | I’m okay. | -我没事 |
[24:45] | A little pillow here. -I got it. -Hi. | -这里放个小枕头 |
[24:50] | Hi. Hi. | -我来开 |
[24:56] | I thought flowers might do whatever it is flowers are supposed to… | 我想在这种情况 |
[25:00] | in a situation like this. | 花可能派得上用场 |
[25:02] | I felt the same way about Entenmann’s lemon strudel. | 我觉得柠檬馅饼 也有同样的效果 |
[25:08] | -How are you feeling? -Pretty freaked out. | -你觉得怎么样? -吓坏了 |
[25:13] | Charlotte, I didn’t do it. | 夏绿蒂,我没拿掉 |
[25:16] | I’m keeping the baby. | 我要留下这个孩子 |
[25:21] | oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:31] | We’re having a baby? | 我们会有一个宝宝了? |
[25:38] | And with those four little words… | 这句话代表三个阿姨就此诞生 |
[25:41] | three aunts were born. | |
[25:45] | As for me, I shoulda left Miranda’s earlier… | 至于我,要是我早点离开 |
[25:48] | so I woulda been on time. | 米兰达家便会准时抵达 |
[25:55] | Ten minutes late. That’s the charm of me. | 迟到十分钟,这就是我的魅力 |
[25:57] | I’m starved. They wouldn’t seat me till my party was here. | 他们不肯为我带位 除非我的同伴到了 |
[26:00] | I’m your party? | -我是你的同伴? |
[26:02] | -Excuse me. -Hi. | -不好意思,她来了 |
[26:04] | -Here she is. -We let the table go. | 桌子已经让给别的客人了 |
[26:07] | It’ll be a bit of a wait. | 要再等一下 |
[26:10] | We can go someplace else. | -我们可以去别家餐厅 |
[26:12] | And wait there? | -然后在那里等? |
[26:15] | -We’ll be at the bar. -I’ll put your name on the bar list. | -我们会在吧台 -我会登记你们的名字 |
[26:18] | Wait. There’s a wait to wait? | 慢着,等候的地方还得等? |
[26:21] | We’ll be outside. | 我们在外面,别把我们给忘了 |
[26:24] | Don’t forget us. | |
[26:26] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 |
[26:32] | How’s that beer? | -那啤酒味道如何? |
[26:34] | That’s classy. And no waiting. | -很好喝,不必等 |
[26:41] | Nice. | 好 |
[26:47] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[26:49] | I did have an abortion. | 我坠过胎 |
[26:53] | The condom broke. | 保险套破了 |
[26:55] | okay, that’s another lie. There was no condom. | 这是另一个谎言 其实根本没戴保险套 |
[26:58] | -What’s with all the lying? -I’m afraid you’re gonna judge me. | -为什么要说谎? -我怕你会因此批判我 |
[27:01] | For being 18 and sleeping with a guy without a condom… | 十八岁跟一个 没戴保险套的男人上床 |
[27:05] | and getting pregnant and never telling him. | 怀了孕又没告诉他 |
[27:08] | There, that’s the whole truth. | 这就是全部的实情 |
[27:12] | Except that I was twenty… | 除了我是二十… |
[27:15] | two. | 二岁 |
[27:17] | 22. | 二十二岁,我不该这么笨的 |
[27:18] | I should’ve known better. | |
[27:20] | Is your name really Carrie? | -你真的叫凯莉吗? |
[27:22] | Yes. | -是的 |
[27:26] | So, are you judging me? | 你会批判我吗? |
[27:30] | I was no angel. | -我并不是天使 |
[27:31] | Why? Did you ever get a girl pregnant? | -你曾让女孩怀孕吗? |
[27:34] | No. | 不,就我所知没有 |
[27:36] | Not that I know of. | |
[27:39] | Goddamn, it must be nice to be a guy sometimes. | 有时候当男人一定很好 |
[27:51] | So, am I still your girl? | -我还是你的女友吗? |
[27:54] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[28:00] | Your table is ready. | -你们的桌子已经准备好了 |
[28:02] | Be right there. | -马上来 |
[28:10] | And another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[28:12] | Miranda’s keeping the baby. | 米兰达要把孩子生下来 |
[28:14] | Don’t tell Steve. | 别告诉史蒂夫 |
[28:17] | It’s not our business. | 这不关我们的事 |
[28:24] | They say life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. | 有人说人生就是当你忙着 作其他计划时所发生的事 |
[28:29] | But sometimes in New York… | 但有时候在纽约 |
[28:32] | Iife is what happens when you’re waiting for a table. | 人生就在你等待桌子的同时 |
[28:43] | Subtitles conformed by SoFTlTLER | 悄悄上演 |