时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | one of the best things about New York is that on any given night… | 住在纽约的好处之一是 |
[00:50] | there are a million things to do. | 晚上有很多事情可做 |
[00:54] | one of the worst things about New York is trying to pick one. | 而坏处之一则是 不知道挑哪一种 |
[01:04] | Those floors next door, they were in worse shape than yours. | 隔壁房间的地板比你这间还糟 |
[01:08] | You want me to see if I can get us into Town? | 要不要到“城里”去? |
[01:11] | That restaurant in the Chambers hotel, with the period in the name, Town period. | 就是那一间名字里有句号的 “城里”餐厅? |
[01:16] | It’s supposed to be amazing. Exclamation point. | 应该用表示惊讶的惊叹号吧 |
[01:19] | -You know what sounds amazing to me? -What? | 你知道我觉得什么最棒吗? |
[01:22] | Nice hot shower, watching the game. | 热水澡,看球赛 |
[01:26] | Bucket of K.F.C. Mashed potaters, biscuits. | 一桶肯德鸡、洋芋泥、比司吉 |
[01:29] | But it’s Saturday night. | -现在是周末夜呢 |
[01:31] | It’s finger-Iickin’ good. | -吮指回味 |
[01:34] | K period, F period, C period. | 肯德鸡 |
[01:45] | It’s about fucking time. Get over here and do me! | 快过来搞我 |
[01:48] | -Is that your standard greeting now? -Sorry, I thought it was Richard. | -你是这样打招呼的? -我以为是理查 |
[01:52] | That asshole said he’d call in five minutes. That was four hours ago. | 他四个小时前说要回电话给我 |
[01:56] | -I’ve been waiting by the phone. -My dinner might be arriving in a bucket. | 我一直痴痴地等 |
[01:59] | -You want to go out? -Immediately. | 我的晚餐是一桶鸡 |
[02:01] | -I’ll conference the others. -You know how? | 你想要出去吗? |
[02:03] | How else do you have three-way phone sex? | 马上出发,我打给其他人 |
[02:06] | What are you doing? | -你怎样打? |
[02:07] | -MacDougal residence– -It’s for me! | -这是电话三P的唯一方法 |
[02:09] | Good for you! | -麦克道格家 -找我的,我接了 |
[02:11] | It’s the first time we talked today. | -我们今天讲的第一句话 |
[02:13] | -Hello? -We’re going out. | -我们出去 |
[02:14] | -Who’s on the phone? -All of us. It’s the future. | -谁在线上? -我们全部 |
[02:17] | Why are you guys calling me so late? | -为什么这么晚打来? |
[02:19] | -It’s 7:30, were you asleep? -I’m pregnant. I’m always asleep. | -现在是七点半,你睡了? |
[02:22] | These are my last months of freedom. I’m spending them in bed. | 我怀孕了 |
[02:26] | Don’t spend them alone. | 我在床上度过最后的自由 |
[02:27] | I’m a lost cause, go on without me, save yourselves! | -不要独自在床上过 -你们去玩吧 |
[02:30] | No, we’re all going. We have to shake things up… | 每个人都要去 |
[02:32] | before we officially become boring. | 不要让自己变得无趣 |
[02:35] | -I say we go dancing. -I’m in. | -我们去跳舞吧 |
[02:37] | Let’s go dancing! | -我去 |
[02:39] | Not where I’d feel worse when no one’s interested because I’m fat. | 不要去那种因为我胖 就会被冷落的地方 |
[02:42] | You’re not. You’re pregnant. | -你不胖,你是怀孕 |
[02:44] | Yeah, that’ll have men lining up at the door. | -男人会大排长龙追我 |
[02:46] | I know exactly where we should go. | 我知道我们该去哪里 |
[02:50] | That night we finally answered the age old question.: | 那晚,我们终于得到了 等待已久的答案 |
[02:53] | ”Where are all the hot guys?” | “性感的男人上哪去了?” |
[02:55] | Well, the hot gay guys. | 性感的都是同性恋男人 |
[03:00] | They were at the hot gay club, Trade. | 他们都在热门的同性恋酒吧 |
[03:06] | I feel like we don’t belong here. | -我们好像不属于这里 |
[03:08] | That’s because we’re wearing shirts. | -因为我们穿衣服 |
[03:10] | Seriously, why don’t straight men have bodies like this? | 异性恋男人 怎么没有这种身材? |
[03:14] | Because gay men have the possibility of sex at the gym. | 要是他们能在健身房做爱 |
[03:17] | If straight men had that they’d be working out, too. | 他们也会勤于运动 |
[03:20] | I’ve had sex at the gym. | -我曾在健身房做爱 |
[03:22] | Samantha is doing her part to motivate the masses. | -莎曼珊是大家的动机 |
[03:24] | I’m going to the ladies’ room. | -我要上洗手间 |
[03:26] | Me, too, I bet there’s no line. | -我也要,一定没有人 |
[03:28] | -Wait. We’ll meet you at the bar? -At the bar. | -待会儿吧台见 |
[03:32] | Char! | -吧台见 |
[03:36] | My God, it’s Anthony! Hi! | -安东尼 |
[03:38] | Jesus Christ, what the hell are you doing here? | -你在这里做什么? |
[03:41] | We’re shaking things up. You remember Carrie? | 我们在找乐子,记得凯莉吗? |
[03:43] | Hi! | -我喜欢你的衣服 |
[03:44] | -Love what you’re almost wearing. -Sister, Day-Glo Underwear, look into it. | -可以一眼看穿 |
[03:48] | -Are we gonna dance? -This is my friend, Gordon. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[03:50] | He’s a design editor for House and Garden. | 这是我的朋友高登 |
[03:53] | My God! I love that magazine! | “家居与园艺”杂志的编辑 我的天,我爱那本杂志 |
[03:55] | I used to wear my mother’s pearls and flip through it when I was little. | 我以前会戴着我妈的项练 |
[03:59] | Me, too. | 翻阅它 |
[04:00] | I’ve got a great before apartment, if you’re looking for an after. | -我也是 -我的公寓亟需改造 |
[04:03] | You should see Char’s apartment. It’s Park Avenue, it’s so frigging gorgeous. | 你应该参观夏绿蒂的公寓 实在美呆了 |
[04:07] | We’re doing an urban issue this spring. Maybe I should check it out. | 我们在做城市特集 或许我该去打扰一下 |
[04:10] | My God! If my apartment could be in H and G magazine… | 要是我的公寓能上杂志 |
[04:14] | I would be in heaven! You are pretty. You want to dance? | 我一定会飞上天堂 |
[04:17] | okay. | 你好漂亮,想不想跳舞? |
[04:22] | So how long have you worked there? | 你在那里工作多久了? |
[04:24] | Swell, I get him all wound up, she cashes in. | -我辛苦把到他,她捡现成的 |
[04:27] | -Are you two together? -No, but I’m hoping we will be around 3:30. | -你们在一起? |
[04:30] | You’re dirty. | 还没,我希望会有进展 |
[04:31] | -Dance? -No, I’m good. You kids go have fun. | -要跳舞吗? -你们去玩就好 |
[04:34] | -okay. | -okay. |
[04:35] | Watch out for the fairy. | -小心,仙女来了 |
[04:37] | Which one? | -哪一个? |
[04:41] | Attention gentlemen, ladies present! | -男士们请注意,有女士来了 |
[04:44] | Sorry. There’s no ladies’ room, because…. | -抱歉 |
[04:49] | Yeah, excuse me. Thanks. | 这里没有女用洗手间 抱歉,谢谢 |
[05:02] | Don’t mind me, fellas. Just looking. | 不要理我,只是随便看看 |
[05:05] | Kinda like being a diabetic at Baskin Robbins. | 就好像糖尿病患逛冰淇淋店 |
[05:09] | Sir? | 先生,抱歉? |
[05:12] | Hello! | |
[05:13] | Excuse me! over here. | 抱歉,这里 |
[05:16] | Hello, anybody! | 谁来招呼我? |
[05:23] | What do you need? | -你要什么? |
[05:24] | A penis, evidently. | -显然需要一根阴茎 |
[05:26] | I’m trying to order a dirty martini. | 我要一杯马丁尼 |
[05:29] | Kurt, a dirty martini for the lovely and talented Carrie Bradshaw. | 给这位美丽的凯莉布雷萧 一杯马丁尼 |
[05:33] | Thank you. | -谢谢你 |
[05:34] | -oliver Spencer. -Hello. | -奥利佛史班瑟 |
[05:36] | I’ve only been in the States six months, and regard your column… | 我来纽约半年了 |
[05:39] | as my New York survival guide. | 你的专栏是我在此的生存指南 |
[05:41] | oliver, you’re a dead man. | 那你死定了 |
[05:43] | I have no idea what I’m talking about. | 我不知道自己在乱写什么 |
[05:45] | -What do you do? -I’m a shoe distributor. | 你是做什么的? |
[05:48] | It would be cruel to kid me. | -我是鞋子批发商 -你最好不是在开我玩笑 |
[05:50] | All the top lines. offices here, Sydney, and Milan. | 全部走高级路线 在这里、雪梨和米兰都有分店 |
[05:53] | So, then you get a discount? | -你可以拿到折扣? |
[05:56] | For special friends and columnists. | -可以给特别的客人和作家 |
[06:00] | Thank you. Cheers! | -敬你 |
[06:02] | Cheers to you! Hello, what’s this? | -敬你自己 -这是什么? |
[06:06] | -What? -That. | -什么? |
[06:07] | oh, this. | 那个 |
[06:09] | I keep forgetting I’m engaged. | 这个 |
[06:12] | You can’t go off the market, you’re my dating guru. | -老是忘记自己订婚了 -你不可以离开约会市场 |
[06:15] | I’m still allowed to see other gays. | -我可以和同性恋约会 |
[06:17] | You must allow me to take you to brunch. I’ll give you my card. | -我们一起去吃早午餐 我把名片给你 |
[06:20] | -Can you hold this for a moment? -Sure. | -可以替我拿着吗? -可以 |
[06:23] | What’s this, a goody bag? | -这是什么?礼品袋? |
[06:24] | of course, I was at a film release party earlier. | -我稍早参加了电影试片会 |
[06:28] | Jox and Cocks Four. | -“骑师与阳具4”? |
[06:29] | I was told it’s a Merchant-Ivory film. | -我以为是“商人象牙” |
[06:31] | Would I be able to enjoy this if I missed Jox and Cocks one, Two and Three? | 要是我前三集没看 还会喜欢吗? |
[06:36] | Yes, but you’d want to see those eventually. Very important films. | 会的,你一定会想看的 这是很重要的影片 |
[06:44] | Max! Hi! | 麦克斯 |
[06:46] | Max was a junior associate at Miranda’s law firm and, apparently, gay. | 麦克斯是米兰达事务所 |
[06:51] | -Hi. -I had no idea. | 新进的合伙人,显然是同性恋 |
[06:53] | I had no idea you were a gay man either! | -我看不出来呢 -我也不知道你是同性恋男子 |
[06:57] | I’m here with friends. And there’s no ladies’ room, because…. | 我跟朋友一起来的 因为没有女用洗手间 |
[07:00] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. |
[07:02] | Listen, Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[07:05] | I’d kind of prefer if we didn’t make an issue out of this at work. | 我希望这件事 |
[07:09] | I’m not in the closet. I just wouldn’t want the older partners… | 不要在工作场合公开 |
[07:12] | to start treating me differently, so– | 我不希望老一辈的同事 |
[07:14] | I totally understand. | 用异样眼光看我 |
[07:16] | And between you and me, I’m pregnant. | 我完全了解 只告诉你,我怀孕了 |
[07:18] | And unwed. | 而且未婚 |
[07:19] | Perhaps you should spend less time in gay clubs. | 你不应该常泡在同性恋酒吧 |
[07:23] | Seriously, good for you. | -说真的,恭喜你 |
[07:24] | Remains to be seen. | -这不知道算不算好事 |
[07:26] | Anyhow, I haven’t told anybody at work, because good-bye to all the good cases… | 要是此事一公开 好的案子就没有我的份了 |
[07:30] | and then it’s only a matter of time before the buzzards start vying for my office. | 有人会开始觊觎我的办公室 |
[07:35] | It is a very nice office. I’m coming here every week! | 那间办公室很棒 |
[08:15] | Excuse me. What did I miss? | 我错过什么了? |
[08:19] | I peed in a men’s room and outed a coworker. | 我在男厕尿尿还遇见同事 |
[08:22] | I got a phone number and some porn. | -我拿到一个电话和情色片 |
[08:24] | I saw two dicks and took a hit of ”X.” | -我看到阴茎和吃了“狂喜” |
[08:27] | To think that I almost slept through this. | -我差点睡着 |
[08:29] | I can’t believe you took ecstasy from a stranger. | -你吃陌生人给的迷幻药? |
[08:32] | He wasn’t a stranger! He’s a friend of Bobby’s friend Bobby. | 他是我朋友的朋友的朋友 |
[08:35] | Then, you know it’s safe. | 这样就安全吗? |
[08:37] | -Will we be going to a rave later? -No, but I might have to drop in on Richard. | 我们等一下要到摇头派对吗? 不是,我等一下会邀请理查 |
[08:41] | Sex on ”X” is supposed to be amazing. It releases all of your inhibitions. | 来一趟狂喜之性 |
[08:45] | You have inhibitions? | -这能解放所有的禁忌 -你还有禁忌吗? |
[08:49] | -My God, look. -Three dicks and counting! | -我的天,你们看 -三根阴茎在跳舞 |
[08:54] | They say opposites attract. | 常言道“异性相吸” |
[08:56] | What they fail to mention… | 他们忘了提到异性 |
[08:58] | is that opposites also tend to have opposite views… | 也有相异的观点 |
[09:01] | on what constitutes a rockin’ Saturday night. | 他们度过星期六的方式不一样 |
[09:15] | How was your night? | 你今晚过得如何? |
[09:19] | I’ve got a goody bag. | 我得到礼物包 |
[09:21] | Know what’s in it? | 知道里面有什么吗? |
[09:24] | C’mon, I had to fight a foreigner for it. | 我跟外国人打架赢来的 |
[09:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:32] | Just tuck in here and… | 躺下来,我们睡觉 |
[09:35] | Iet’s go to sleep. | -我还不累 |
[09:38] | -I’m not tired yet. -You will be. | -等一下就累了 |
[09:42] | Hey you, I had five cocktails. | 我喝了五杯鸡尾酒 |
[09:52] | I danced with a lot of fine… | 我跟很多俊俏… |
[09:56] | half-naked men. | 半裸的男士共舞 |
[09:59] | If you would wake up right now… | 要是你现在醒来 |
[10:02] | I can almost guarantee… | 我可以向你保证… |
[10:05] | you’d be in for some F… | 你会得到销魂… |
[10:10] | U… | 蚀骨的… |
[10:13] | N. | 乐趣 |
[10:17] | I ate too much chicken, I think. | 我吃太多炸鸡了 |
[10:20] | Will you rub my belly, baby? | 宝贝,你帮我揉肚肚好吗? |
[10:26] | I know it was wrong to compare… | 我知道比较是不对的 |
[10:28] | but I felt like I had spent the evening in a Calvin Klein ad… | 但是我觉得我在 卡文克莱的广告中度过一晚 |
[10:31] | and now I was back to baseball, buckets, and BVDs. | 然后又回到棒球、炸鸡 和BVD内裤 |
[10:36] | Meanwhile, Samantha was having x-cellent sex. | 在此同时 莎曼珊正在床上享受 |
[10:44] | That was amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[10:47] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了,我爱你,理查 |
[10:49] | I love you, Richard. | |
[10:52] | I am in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[10:56] | You told him you loved him? | -你说你爱他? |
[10:58] | It was the ”X” talking! | -那是兴奋过了头 |
[11:00] | All I wanted to do was to have sex! | -我要的只是性 |
[11:02] | okay, and then what did he say? | -他说什么? |
[11:05] | Nothing, he just went to sleep. | -什么也没说就睡了 |
[11:08] | Is it possible he didn’t hear you? | -他是不是没有听到? |
[11:10] | He heard me. Can I get a fucking cab? | 他听到了,我叫不到计程车 |
[11:13] | If he was any kind of gentleman at all, he’d pretend it never happened. | 他要是够绅士 他会假装什么都没发生 |
[11:17] | But you did have sex, right? | -但是你们上了床 |
[11:19] | of course we had sex. | -我们当然有上床 |
[11:21] | Aidan and I didn’t. He fell asleep and I watched gay porn. | 我和艾登没有 他睡着后我自己看同性恋电影 |
[11:25] | See, that’s what happens when people say, ”I love you!” | 当你说了“我爱你” 就会变这样 |
[11:28] | Do you love him? | -你爱他吗? |
[11:29] | Who the hell knows? | -谁知道? |
[11:31] | Maybe the ”X” knows. | -或许“狂喜”知道 |
[11:33] | It makes you giddy. | -会让你眼花撩乱 |
[11:35] | I was in love with the taxi driver, the doorman, his sweater. | 我也爱上计程车司机 管理员和他的毛衣 |
[11:38] | But you only said it to Richard. | 但你只对理查说 |
[11:41] | I am never taking ”X” again. | 我再也不吃迷幻药了 |
[11:43] | It is a dangerous, dangerous drug. | 那太危险了 |
[11:45] | That afternoon I was high on another feel-good drug.: | 那天下午,和新同志朋友见面 |
[11:49] | the new gay friend. | 也让我感到兴奋 |
[11:50] | Could you be more fantastic? | -你真有趣 |
[11:52] | They say you can’t meet men in bars. | -人家说在酒吧遇不到男人 |
[11:54] | That was true for me last night. | 昨晚倒是真的 |
[11:56] | I went to Trade hoping to meet someone for just a shag… | 我想认识新朋友 |
[11:59] | because I’ve a boyfriend in Sydney. | 只是玩玩而已 |
[12:01] | And the only person I met was you. | 我在雪梨有男朋友 |
[12:03] | Not that I’m disappointed. | 而我只遇见你,我好失望 |
[12:04] | And your boyfriend doesn’t mind if you date other men? | 你的男朋友不介意 你跟其他人约会? |
[12:07] | Not date, have sex with. | -不能约会,只能上床 |
[12:09] | -Right, the international gay rules. -Absolutely. | -国际通用的同性恋准则 全对 |
[12:13] | Blow jobs only, no last names. The gym is a free space… | 只能口交,不能说出全名 健身房是个自由的空间 |
[12:17] | and never ever show up at the same place wearing the same shirt. | 不要穿同一件衣服 出现在同一个地方 |
[12:20] | I just crossed over into a whole other set of rules. | 我见识到另一种制度 |
[12:23] | You’ve certainly worked out more options than ”Till death do us part.” | 除了“至死不渝”外 |
[12:27] | That’s all we’ve come up with, and frankly, I find it a little limiting. | 还可以有别的准则 我觉得这是种限制 |
[12:30] | I know gay couples who are monogamous. But I’m a realist. | 我认识一夫一妻的同性恋伴侣 |
[12:35] | I don’t expect to get everything from one man. | 但我很实际,我不期望在 一个男人身上得到全部 |
[12:37] | But I guess I shouldn’t be saying this to someone wearing a ring. | 我不该跟 手上戴着戒指的人说这个 |
[12:41] | -What’s with you and this ring? -What’s with you and the ring? | -跟这戒指有什么关系? -你的未婚夫怎么样? |
[12:44] | -You haven’t even mentioned him. -Aidan. | -你不曾提过他 -他叫艾登 |
[12:46] | What’s Aidan like? | -艾登是怎么样的人? |
[12:49] | He’s very tall… | -他很高 |
[12:52] | and incredibly kind. | 难得一见的大好人 |
[12:56] | And handsome. | 还有… 英俊 |
[13:00] | So, why would you leave that at home on a Saturday night? | 你为什么丢他一个人在家? |
[13:03] | He wanted to stay in and listen to sports with a bucket of chicken. | 他喜欢和炸鸡待在家里 |
[13:06] | He would have made my dad so proud. | 我老爸一定会喜欢他 |
[13:09] | -Have you been to Bungalow Eight yet? -No. | 你有去过“八号小屋”吗? |
[13:11] | But I hear it’s a pretentious, members-only, tiny, crowded club… | 没有,听说是个矫饰、狭小的 |
[13:15] | that you need a key to get into. | 俱乐部,得要钥匙才能进去 |
[13:16] | -I have a key. -When are we going? | -我有钥匙 -什么时候去? |
[13:20] | If it isn’t little Carrie Bradshaw. | 这不是小凯莉布雷萧吗? |
[13:23] | Young Stanford! | 年轻的史丹佛,你好吗? |
[13:26] | -How are you? -At the moment, confused. Who’s this? | 目前有些困惑,这位是谁? |
[13:31] | -oliver Spencer, Stanford Blatch. -Pleasure to meet you. | -奥利佛,史丹佛 -幸会 |
[13:34] | I don’t mean to be rude, but I must go to the men’s room. | 抱歉,我得上洗手间 |
[13:37] | I’ve just been, you’ll love it. | -我刚去过,你会喜欢的 |
[13:39] | Really? | -真的吗? |
[13:41] | -I’ll be right here. -I’ll be right back. | -我在这里等你 |
[13:45] | -So? -Yes? | -我马上回来 凯莉… |
[13:48] | I saw the way you were behaving. | 我看到你刚才的样子 |
[13:50] | You’re sleeping with the beautiful man. | 你跟这个漂亮的男人上床 |
[13:53] | The beautiful man is gay. | -这个漂亮的男人是同性恋 |
[13:56] | Damn! An accent always throws me. | -该死,口音老是骗过我 |
[13:59] | He’s only been in New York for about six months. | 他只来这里半年 |
[14:02] | I picked him up at Trade. | 我在同性恋酒吧遇见他的 |
[14:04] | You went to shirtless heaven without me? | -你去不找我? |
[14:06] | It wasn’t the same. | -不一样 |
[14:08] | I was prepared to lose you to Aidan. | 我可以将你让给艾登 |
[14:10] | -But this– -Is just brunch. | 但是这个… 只是吃早午餐 |
[14:13] | -I’m green with envy. -Yes, you are. | -我很嫉妒 -你是很嫉妒 |
[14:15] | Fine! | 好吧,继续和你美丽的男人 |
[14:16] | Have your beautiful brunch with your beautiful man… | 共享美丽的餐点 |
[14:19] | and then go home to your other beautiful man. | 然后再回家找 |
[14:22] | Greedy, greedy, greedy. | 另一个美丽的男人,贪心鬼 |
[14:25] | Later, I started to think about restlessness and relationships. | 我开始思考不安定和感情 |
[14:29] | once we found what we’ve been searching for… | 一旦我们找到我们想要的 |
[14:31] | why are some of us reluctant to let go of our single selves? | 为什么有些人还是不愿意 放弃单身的自己? |
[14:35] | Is single life in New York such a constant flurry of fun and friends… | 在纽约的单身生活这么有趣 |
[14:39] | that settling down immediately fills us with the urge to shake things up again? | 所以一旦安定下来 还是会蠢蠢欲动? |
[14:44] | And why does becoming part of a couple imply settling down? | 为什么结婚表示着安定下来? |
[14:47] | Maybe oliver does have the key. | 或许我们不应该期望 |
[14:49] | We shouldn’t expect to get everything from one man… | 从一个人身上得到全部 |
[14:52] | but instead, feel comfortable getting different things from different people. | 而是与不同的人 得到不同的乐趣 |
[14:56] | Although, at what point do separate interests become separate bedrooms? | 但是不同的兴趣 何时会导致分房睡呢? |
[15:00] | I couldn’t help but wonder, to be in a couple… | 要成双成对 |
[15:03] | do you have to put your single self on a shelf? | 是不是就得抛弃自我? |
[15:06] | Meanwhile, Miranda’s workaholic single self was a thing of the past. | 工作狂米兰达已经是过去式了 |
[15:10] | Now, she was sleeping for two. | 她下午两点就昏昏欲睡 |
[15:12] | It’s finally happening. | 这一天终于来临了 |
[15:15] | Stern, Hawkins, Erickson is moving into the future. | 我们事务所迈向未来了 |
[15:19] | Excuse me, what? We’re moving? | -你说什么? |
[15:21] | Casual Friday. | -周五穿便服 |
[15:24] | The entire partnership finally okayed it, finally. | 所有的合伙人都同意了 |
[15:27] | I’ve been working on this for what, two years now? | 我为这个争取了两年了 |
[15:31] | -Right, great. -Yeah, thanks. | -好,太棒了 -谢谢 |
[15:35] | And congratulations. | 还有… 恭喜你 |
[15:56] | Did you tell Ceieste I was pregnant? | 你告诉赛勒丝我怀孕了? |
[15:59] | okay, yes, but only in your defense. | -对,但是我是在帮你辩护 |
[16:03] | What? | -怎么说? |
[16:04] | She was telling everyone how she saw you sleeping a couple of times. | 她告诉大家你在办公桌上睡觉 |
[16:09] | That you may be an alcoholic, bipolar, or something. | 说你可能是酒鬼 |
[16:11] | You told her I was pregnant? | -所以你说我怀孕了? |
[16:13] | -Isn’t that better? -No, not at a law firm, no. | -这样不好吗? |
[16:16] | Sorry, I told her it was a secret. | 在律师事务所不好 抱歉,我要她守密 |
[16:19] | She can’t keep a secret. | 她守不住秘密 |
[16:20] | She’s probably told everybody in the office. | 或许全公司都知道了 |
[16:23] | How would you like it… | 要是我告诉大家 |
[16:24] | if I told everybody in the office that you were gay? | 你是同性恋呢? |
[16:27] | Casual Friday has arrived. | 周五可以穿便服了 |
[16:33] | Great. | 太好了,你可以告诉我祖父母 |
[16:35] | Maybe next you can call my grandparents. | -同性恋情色电影? |
[16:42] | -This is gay porn. -What was your first clue? | -不然你以为是什么? |
[16:45] | You said we were watching an independent film. I brought biscotti. | 你说那是独立制片的电影 |
[16:49] | Relax, I’ve watched it already, and I’m telling you, this is really funny. | 放轻松,我已经看过了 真的很有趣 |
[16:54] | See, that’s the way to do it. | 就是这样 |
[16:56] | No ”I love you,” just good old-fashioned fucking. | 没有“我爱你”,直接做起来 |
[16:59] | I am not in the mood for gay porn. | 我没有心情看这个 |
[17:06] | -Not in the mood for gay porn? -Don’t you want to know how it ends? | -没有心情? -你一定猜不到结局 |
[17:09] | House and Garden wants to shoot my apartment. | “家居与园艺”要来拍我家 |
[17:12] | I told Trey and he doesn’t care. | 崔一点兴趣也没有 |
[17:13] | We turned off porn to talk about a magazine? | 我们关掉电影谈杂志? |
[17:16] | Biscotti, please. | 麻烦你拿给我 |
[17:17] | He never cares about what I want. | 他从来不关心我想要的 |
[17:20] | Anthony is more excited about it than Trey is. | 安东尼比他还兴奋 |
[17:23] | That’s because gay men understand what’s important. | 同性恋男人知道什么是重要的 |
[17:26] | Clothes, compliments, and cocks. | 服装、赞美和阴茎 |
[17:28] | And clubs. | 还有俱乐部 |
[17:29] | oliver’s taking me to Bungalow Eight tomorrow night. | 奥利佛明天要带我到八号小屋 |
[17:32] | Sounds like you’re cheating on Aidan with a gay man. | 你为了同性恋背叛艾登 |
[17:35] | No, that’s allowed. | 同性恋男友 |
[17:36] | Gay boyfriends are the loophole of monogamy. | 是一夫一妻制的漏洞 |
[17:39] | My gay boyfriend outed me at work, then I outed him. | 麦克斯出卖我 然后我也出卖他 |
[17:42] | Even my gay relationships are dysfunctional. | 我连和同性恋的关系 都处理不好 |
[17:44] | okay, here’s the problem. | 艾登喜欢待在家,我跟他相反 |
[17:46] | Aidan loves to stay in, and I love to go out. And he’s fine with that. | 他可以接受 |
[17:50] | It’s either the greatest relationship ever, or we’re headed– | 这代表我们的关系很棒还是… |
[17:54] | For separate bedrooms, like me. | 迈向分居之路,像我一样 |
[17:57] | We’re in completely different places. | 我们不同心,崔对现状很满意 |
[18:00] | Trey’s content with what we have. Therefore, I am a bad person for needing to have a baby. | 而我则是想要宝宝的坏人 |
[18:06] | You’re not a bad person, you’re a person with needs. | 你不是,你只是有需要 |
[18:09] | This is making me depressed. Let’s watch that movie. | -我们来看电影吧 |
[18:11] | I thought you’d never ask. Give me some of that. | -我还以为你们不看了 |
[18:18] | The next morning, Samantha and Richard… | 莎曼珊和理查仅在事业上 |
[18:21] | were taking care of business, but not each other. | 互相扶持 |
[18:24] | I’m not doing any more charity crap if we can’t get publicity. | 不能打知名度就不要做慈善了 |
[18:27] | Steve Martin was there and he’s the toast of New York. | 史提夫马丁有出席 |
[18:30] | He’s the toast of The New Yorker. There’s a difference. | -他在纽约很受欢迎 -他很受纽约客的欢迎 |
[18:36] | -Are we gonna talk about this? -About what? | -我们可以谈一谈吗? -关于什么? |
[18:39] | That thing I said the other night. | 关于那一晚我说的话 |
[18:45] | Samantha, you were high on ”X.” | 你当时嗑了药 |
[18:49] | Believe me, I’ve been there. | 我也有过相同经验 |
[18:51] | oh! Good. okay, then. | 那就好 |
[18:57] | once Richard made it clear that her ”I love you” didn’t matter… | 就当她知道那句话不代表什么 |
[19:00] | Samantha realized she was secretly wishing it did. | 莎曼珊突然发现她希望他当真 |
[19:04] | -So, you’ll yell at The Times? -I already did. | -你要对着时代杂志吼叫? -我已经这么做了 |
[19:07] | -Did you need something else? -No. | -你还需要什么吗? -没有 |
[19:11] | She wanted to tell him it wasn’t just the drug talking that night. | 她想要说那不是药物的关系 |
[19:15] | But she put her real feelings on the shelf. | 但是她掩饰了真感情 |
[19:17] | Fuck you at my place around 8:00? | 八点到我家做? |
[19:20] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[19:25] | And since it was Casual Friday… | 在便装周五当天 |
[19:27] | Miranda and Max decided to come out of the closet… | 米兰达和麦克斯 |
[19:30] | with their casual clothes. | 以便服穿出自我 |
[19:31] | Miranda shelved her work concerns… | 米兰达以单身妈妈的样子出现 |
[19:33] | and showed up as a proud, single mother-to-be. | |
[19:36] | And Max showed up as a proud gay man with a sense of style. | 麦克斯则是以品味 穿出同志的骄傲 |
[19:40] | But when Stern, Hawkins, and Erickson saw Max’s sense of style… | 当他们看见麦克斯的打扮 |
[19:43] | that was the end of Casual Friday. | 便装周五就走进历史了 |
[19:53] | Pretty. | -很漂亮 |
[19:54] | They’re for the photo shoot tomorrow. | -为了明天拍照 |
[19:59] | They’re coming at 10:00. | 你可以把东西搬出客房吗? |
[20:00] | Would you please move your stuff out of the guest room? | |
[20:03] | -Are they photographing the guest room? -I don’t know. | -他们要拍房内? -我不确定 |
[20:06] | But it doesn’t look very good with us sleeping in separate bedrooms. | 不要让他们发现我们分房睡 |
[20:10] | No, it doesn’t, does it? | 对,这样不好 |
[20:13] | They want us to dress nicely, but not too formal. | 他们要我们穿着入时 但不要正式 |
[20:17] | I’m in the picture? | -我也要上镜头? |
[20:20] | They want to photograph both of us. | -他们要替我们拍照 |
[20:22] | Why? | -为什么? |
[20:25] | Because they think we’re the perfect couple. | -他们认为我们是完美的一对 |
[20:31] | I know. | 我知道… |
[20:36] | But I promised, and they’re coming. | 但我答应他们了 |
[20:40] | I don’t want to do this. | -我不想入镜 |
[20:43] | It’s just one picture, and it’s important to me. | -只是拍张照片 |
[20:46] | No, this. I don’t want to do this anymore. | -这对我而言很重要 |
[20:51] | You are so angry at me. | -我不想再这样下去了 你很气我 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:00] | I want a baby. | 我想要宝宝,我以为你也想要 |
[21:03] | I thought that’s what you wanted, too. | |
[21:06] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[21:09] | I don’t think I should have to give that up. | 我们不应该放弃这个机会 |
[21:13] | You shouldn’t. | 你不应该 |
[21:16] | You can have the apartment. | 公寓给你,我搬回去跟母亲住 |
[21:19] | I’ll move back in with mother. | |
[21:27] | okay. | |
[21:31] | Charlotte and Trey’s separate interests had become more than separate bedrooms. | 他们南辕北辙的兴趣 不仅导致分居 |
[21:36] | They’d become a real separation. | 他们已经形同陌路 |
[21:41] | Meanwhile, I tried to find a way for my single self… | 在此同时 我试着让单身的自我 |
[21:44] | and my couple self to coexist. | 和订婚的我共存 |
[21:49] | There you go. | 到家了 |
[21:53] | Yowza! | -你穿这么漂亮上哪儿去? |
[21:54] | Where are you going all dressed up like that? | -我说过我要出去 |
[21:56] | -I told you I was going out. -You didn’t say you were going all out. | 你只是说要出去 |
[22:00] | I have to see Bungalow Eight. | -我要去“八号小屋” |
[22:02] | -Yeah, what’s that, a play? -No, it’s a very hot club. | -舞台剧吗? 是很热门的俱乐部 |
[22:05] | It’s important that I know about these things. | 我得知道这一类的事情 |
[22:08] | Some people consider my column the New York survival guide. | 有人把我的专栏当作 纽约的生存指南 |
[22:11] | -What’s going on here? -It’s just… | -这是怎么回事? |
[22:15] | something I’m trying. | -我的新花招 |
[22:17] | It’s closer to my heart this way. | 这样比较贴近我的心 |
[22:23] | Who are you going out with, the girls? | -你跟女生们出去? |
[22:26] | This guy, oliver Spencer. | -跟一个叫奥利佛的男生 |
[22:28] | -A guy? -He’s gay. | -男生? -同性恋 |
[22:31] | Cool. Listen, I am done for the night. | 好,我今晚收工了 |
[22:35] | So, you want me to jump in the shower, come with? I don’t know. | 你要我洗个澡跟你去吗? |
[22:40] | I don’t know if he can get us both in. | 我不知道能不能带两个人进去 |
[22:43] | We can get in anywhere. | -我们哪儿都能去 |
[22:44] | -You need a key or something. -A key? Give me a fuckin’ break. | -要有钥匙才行 钥匙?拜托 |
[22:48] | See, that kind of attitude is not appreciated at Bungalow Eight. | 八号小屋不欢迎这种态度 |
[22:52] | Come on, a key? Why do you even buy into that shit? | 你为什么相信这种狗屁? |
[22:55] | Let’s just go out to dinner, I haven’t seen you all week. | 我们出去吃饭 整个星期没有跟你在一起了 |
[22:58] | I can’t. | 不行,我答应奥利佛了 |
[23:00] | -I told oliver. -All right. Don’t forget your key, because… | 好,不要忘了带钥匙 |
[23:05] | we’re very exclusive here, and we might not let you back in. | 我们这里很排外 可能不让你进来 |
[23:10] | See, now I feel bad. I basically discouraged him from coming. | 我感觉糟透了,我没邀他来 |
[23:14] | -Call and have him join us. -This is so not his scene. | -打电话叫他来 -他不会喜欢这里的 |
[23:17] | Then you have to break it off. This is Bungalow Eight, darling! | 那就别想了,这里是八号小屋 |
[23:20] | Right, what’s a relationship compared to a night with trendy strangers? | 稳定的感情和与陌生人 共度一夜比起来? |
[23:24] | oliver Spencer and date. | 奥利佛史班瑟和女伴 |
[23:27] | I’m your date? | 我是你的女伴? |
[23:42] | Turns out there’s one problem… | 和英俊的同性恋约会有个缺点 |
[23:44] | with having a handsome gay man as your date. | |
[23:47] | other handsome gay men. | 会被其他的同性恋打扰 |
[23:48] | I just love those new Prada open-toed sandals. | -我爱死那双拖鞋了 |
[23:50] | I think I can get you a pair of those. | -我可以帮你弄一双 |
[23:53] | -Really? -What size? | -什么尺寸? |
[23:54] | Eleven. | |
[23:56] | So, ollie? | 这里有东西可以吃吗? |
[23:58] | Is there anything to eat at Bungalow Eight? or is food so very last year? | 还是现在不流行供给食物了? |
[24:04] | okay, it seems you’re in the middle of a spa session, so…. | 你现在正享受得忘我 我要走了 |
[24:07] | Wait, you’re going? | 你要走了? |
[24:10] | You know, I left a gorgeous man at home to come here and be your date. | 我丢下一个帅哥 跑来当你的女伴 |
[24:14] | And I’m guessing size 1 1 did as well. | 穿11号的家伙陪你就够了 |
[24:17] | So, I’m just not really sure why I’m here. | 我不知道我到这里做什么 |
[24:20] | Because you’re fantastic, and I’m sorry I was neglecting you. | 因为你很棒,抱歉我冷落你了 |
[24:26] | I’m very bad. | 我很坏,亲一个和好? |
[24:28] | Kiss and make up? If it isn’t Mr. and Mrs. Down Under. | 这不是澳洲先生和小姐吗 |
[24:37] | I was so preoccupied with my gay boyfriend… | 我有了同志男友 |
[24:39] | I kept forgetting about my gay husband. | 就忘了同志老公了 |
[24:41] | You remember Stanford, from brunch? | -记得吃饭遇到的史丹佛吗? |
[24:44] | Apparently, it was more than just brunch. | -那不只是吃饭 |
[24:46] | Don’t fall for him, he’s just another pretty face. | 他光有一张俊俏的脸 |
[24:49] | He doesn’t love you like I do. | 他没有我爱你 |
[24:51] | I knew this woman when she took the subway… | 我在她穿肯蒂思搭地铁的时代 |
[24:53] | -and wore candies. -Candies? | 就认识她了 |
[24:55] | I assure you, I never wore candies. | 我没有穿肯蒂思 |
[24:57] | You wore pink suede candies, and I adored you anyway. | 粉红麂皮肯蒂思 不管怎样我都爱你 |
[25:01] | And how dare you try to steal her away… | 你怎能用你的假口音把她骗走 |
[25:03] | with your dreamy eyes and your probably fake accent? | |
[25:06] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the lady was spoken for. | -我不知道她名花有主 |
[25:09] | -She is. -All right, then. | -她是 |
[25:11] | Kiss and make up? | 好吧,亲一下和好 |
[25:13] | And then I realized, my single-self life… | 我明白我的单身生活 |
[25:16] | had a shelf life, and it had just expired. | 已经结束了 |
[25:19] | -okay, I’m going. -okay. | -好,我要走了 -好 |
[25:21] | No, Carrie, stay. We only just got here. | 不要走,我们才刚到 |
[25:27] | -Let me buy you another drink. -No, it’s fine, I just want to go home. | -我再请你喝一杯 -我想回家 |
[25:30] | And the surprising thing was, I did. | 出乎意料地,我真的回家了 |
[25:37] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的,我回来了 |
[25:45] | How was the Bungalow? | 小屋怎么样? |
[25:49] | I’ve seen better. | 我去过更好的 |
[25:51] | Why do you own Jox and Cocks Four? | 你怎么会有“骑师与阴茎”? |
[25:56] | More research for the survival guide? | 为我的生存指南做功课 |
[25:59] | Really? | 真的吗?你学到什么? |
[26:01] | What did you learn? | |
[26:12] | oh, yeah. | |
[26:15] | Give me some of that. | 给我一点那个 |
[26:18] | A big thank you to our gay friends. | 非常感谢你的同性恋朋友 |
[26:23] | That’s the thing about Manhattan. | 曼哈顿就是这样 |
[26:25] | The most exclusive clubs only have a couple members… | 高级的俱乐部只有少数的会员 |
[26:28] | and they’re very hard to find. | 他们不好找 |
[26:31] | The next morning, House and Garden came to Charlotte’s house. | 次日, “家居与园艺” 到达夏绿蒂家中 |
[26:35] | It’s fork, fork, knife, spoon. What are these people, crazy? | 叉子、叉子、刀子、汤匙 这些人疯了吗? |
[26:38] | This is perfect. It’s very Upper East Side breakfast for two. | 这样很好,上东区的两人早餐 |
[26:41] | -I love this china. -Me, too. | 我喜欢这套瓷器 |
[26:43] | Thanks, it’s our wedding china. | 谢谢,那是我们婚礼上用的 |
[26:46] | Anthony, can I talk to you a minute? | 安东尼,能借一步说话吗? |
[26:51] | We’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[26:55] | Is he cute or what? | 他真是可爱到不行 |
[26:58] | -Trey and l– -Splitting up, I knew it. | -崔和我… -分居了,我就知道 |
[27:01] | I don’t think he’s gonna be in the picture. So, should we just cancel? | 他不会来拍照了 我们要取消吗? |
[27:05] | Cancel? H and G, House and Garden? Do it without him. | 取消?这是“家居与园艺” 我们自己拍 |
[27:09] | -Won’t that look bad, just me? -It’ll look beautiful. | -只有我不是很难看吗? -会很美 |
[27:12] | He may be the heart surgeon. But you’re the heart of this operation. | 他是心脏科医生 |
[27:16] | Honestly, you’re the best catch ever. Look what you did to this place. | 你却是这一切的中心 你看你把这里布置得 |
[27:19] | You could take any guy off the street, fix him up… | 你可以把街上随便一个男生 |
[27:22] | and make him into something wonderful. Not for nothing. | 改造得完美 |
[27:25] | You deserve more than that stick-up-his-ass preppy. That’s all. | 你值得更好的男人疼 |
[27:29] | Now get in here and have breakfast. | 过来享用早餐 |
[27:33] | Gordon, it’s just gonna be– | -高登,只有… |
[27:35] | All righty, we ready for the picture? | -准备好拍照了吗? |
[27:38] | one minute. | 等一下 |
[27:44] | -Trey, you don’t have to– -No. | 你不需要… |
[27:46] | This is important to you. | 这对你很重要 |
[27:49] | I at least want to do this. | 我至少可以做到这一点 |
[27:52] | Handsome husband, beautiful wife. | 英俊的丈夫,美丽的妻子 |
[27:56] | Having breakfast! | 共享早餐 |
[28:01] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[28:03] | Trey had moved out by the time the magazine was on the stands. | 杂志出刊时崔已经搬走了 |
[28:06] | But all over America, little girls in their mothers’ pearls… | 但是当戴着妈妈珠宝的小女生 |
[28:10] | saw the picture and thought, ”That’s what I want. ” | 看到这张照片时会想 “这就是我想要的” |
[28:19] | That’s the thing about relationships. | 感情就是这么回事 |
[28:22] | Sometimes they look prettier from the outside. | 外人看起来总是比较美好 |
[28:31] | And what’s inside… | 而实际上和外表上总是有出入 |
[28:33] | can be different than it seems. | |
[28:42] | Subtitles provided by SoFTlTLER |