时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | When a marriage breaks up, there are numerous ways to cope. | 当一桩婚姻破裂时 有很多方式面对 |
[00:51] | You can cry. You can move. | 你可以哭、你可以搬家 |
[00:54] | It’s left-right, not right-Ieft. | 是左右,不是右左 |
[00:57] | or, as Charlotte did, dive into a new routine. | 或者和夏绿蒂一样,热衷新的 |
[01:00] | A tap routine. | 例行公事,练习踢Q舞 |
[01:02] | I feel good. | 我觉得很好 |
[01:04] | I even signed up for sculpture and tap dancing class. | 我还报名雕刻和踢Q舞课程 |
[01:06] | Because you can’t do one without the other. | -缺一不可 |
[01:09] | And everyone keeps telling me to take time to grieve. | -每个人都叫我要悲伤 |
[01:11] | I don’t need time. | 我不需要时间,这次离婚 |
[01:13] | This divorce is going to be clean and swift, like pulling off a Band-Aid. Carrie! | 将会干净俐落,就像撕掉绷带 |
[01:18] | My God, I thought that was you. | 我的天,真的是你 |
[01:21] | There it was, the unmistakable voice of Susan Sharon. | 果然是苏珊雪伦 不可能认错的声音 |
[01:25] | -What’s new? What’s going on with you? -Same old, same old. | -有什么新鲜事? -还是老样子 |
[01:28] | Just writing, gallivanting, eating. You know, the usual. | 就是写作、逛街、吃饭 |
[01:31] | -Carrie! -What? | 一如往常 |
[01:33] | You’re forgetting the most important thing. | 你忘了最重要的事 |
[01:40] | -They’re engaged! -You’re getting married! | -他们订婚了 -你要结婚了? |
[01:43] | My God! | 我的天啊,艾登,恭喜 |
[01:45] | Aidan, mazel tov! | 让我瞧瞧,戒指在… |
[01:48] | okay. Let me see, where’s the– It’s here, it’s right here. | 在这里…看到了吗? |
[01:55] | Why is it around your neck? | 为什么挂在脖子上? |
[01:56] | Is that what the people are doing these days? | 现在流行这样戴吗?我真落伍 |
[01:58] | -I’m so out of it. -No, it’s just me. | 不,只有我而已 |
[02:01] | It’s closer to my heart this way. | 这样比较接近我的心 |
[02:07] | So, spring wedding? | 那么是春天的婚礼? |
[02:09] | Fall wedding? Where are you doing it? | 秋天的婚礼? |
[02:12] | God, we haven’t even begun to think about that stuff. | -你们要在哪里举行? -我们还没考虑那些事 |
[02:15] | You’d better chop-chop, missy. | 最好动作快一点 |
[02:17] | Because these places book up, I’m telling you, years and years. | 场地老早就被订光了 |
[02:21] | okay, anyway, the wedding. | 好,婚礼… |
[02:24] | The next morning, a hotel mogul and his publicist… | 翌晨,饭店大亨和他的公关 |
[02:27] | began another grueling day at work. | 又开始一天累垮人的工作 |
[02:31] | -Can I help you? -You’re gorgeous. | -我可以为你服务吗? -你真美 |
[02:34] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说些我不知道的事吧 |
[02:36] | As intimate as their personal affair had become… | 虽然他们的私人关系变得亲密 |
[02:38] | when it came to their business affairs, Samantha remained cool and professional… | 谈到公事 莎曼珊仍然冷静而专业 (猜猜他是谁? 直击…理查莱特) |
[02:48] | …in theory. | 理论上 |
[02:50] | J.J. Mitchell. | -我是杰杰米契 |
[02:52] | J.J., Samantha Jones. I have your column in my hand… | -杰杰,我是莎曼珊琼斯 |
[02:55] | and I’m very disappointed. | 我正在看你的专栏 我非常失望 |
[02:56] | Jonesy, I thought you’d be sucking my dick… | 我以为你会因为我让理查的 |
[02:59] | for getting Richard Wright’s name in the paper. | 名字上报而膜拜我的命根子 |
[03:01] | We’ll talk about your dick later. Richard Wright canoodling with Bebe London? | 我们待会再讨论你的命根子 理查和贝贝伦敦?根本是狗屁 |
[03:05] | That’s bullshit. I know he’s canoodling with one woman and it’s not Bebe London. | 我知道他和一个女人有一腿 并不是她 |
[03:09] | okay, guess which hotheaded publicist can’t seem to keep track of her own client? | 你猜哪个公关 无法掌握客户的动向? |
[03:14] | Guess which two-bit gossip columnist is talking out of his ass? | 你猜哪个微不足道的 专栏作家最会胡说八道? |
[03:17] | Believe me, I’d rather be talking out of your ass. | 琼斯,我宁愿舔你的… |
[03:20] | So, just say the word– | |
[03:23] | Jonesy? | |
[03:25] | J.J. Mitchell’s column said you were canoodling with Bebe London. | 杰杰米契说你和贝贝伦敦 |
[03:28] | He’s an idiot, just giving you a heads-up. | 有一腿,他是个白痴 |
[03:31] | All press is good press, right? | 记者都很神通广大,对吧? |
[03:34] | So, you were canoodling with Bebe London? | -这么说你们有一腿? |
[03:36] | Is that a problem? | -有什么问题吗? |
[03:39] | No. | 不,我只是需要知道事实 |
[03:40] | I just need to get all the facts so I can do my job. | 才能把工作做好 |
[03:44] | Why don’t you take a break from your job and get that sexy ass in here? | 休息一下 带着你性感的屁股进来吧 |
[03:59] | In an effort to drown out thoughts of Richard canoodling with Bebe London… | 把理查和贝贝伦敦有一腿的 想法抛到一边 |
[04:03] | Samantha focused on her own canoodle. | 莎曼珊专注于她的好事 |
[04:07] | And in a more modest shower uptown…. | 在上城比较不火辣的淋浴… |
[04:13] | -Excuse me, have we met? -Can I get in there? | -抱歉,我们见过吗? -我可以进来吗? |
[04:15] | The Sheetrock guy is coming in 10 minutes. It’s really coming along over there. | 等会有个家伙要来 工程进行得如火如荼 |
[04:19] | Walls are coming down, washer-dryer’s on the way. | 墙壁正在打掉 洗衣烘干两用机正在途中 |
[04:24] | I forgot about the washer and dryer. | 我一直梦想买一台 |
[04:26] | I’ve been dreaming of that my whole New York life. | 过真正的纽约生活 |
[04:29] | -Here’s something else for you to chew on. -What’s that? | -还有一件事要考虑 -什么? |
[04:32] | How about Hawaii? | 夏威夷怎么样? |
[04:33] | -As what, the 50th state? -As in, we get hitched. | -做为第50州吗? -做为我们结婚的地点 |
[04:36] | We grab a couple friends, down some mai tais, tie the knot. | 找几个朋友,喝一些甜酒 完成终身大事 |
[04:41] | You know, we can get ”Maui’d.” | -我们可以去茂宜岛 |
[04:43] | Buddy, did you just pun in the nude? | -你刚才裸体说双关语吗? |
[04:45] | -Yeah. -What did I tell you about that? | 我是怎么跟你说的?肥皂给我 |
[04:49] | -Give me the soap. -What do you think? | -你觉得呢? |
[04:52] | -What, about Hawaii? -Yeah. | -关于夏威夷的事? |
[04:55] | Come on, do I look like the ”Hang-10,” ”Surf’s-up” kind of bride to you? | 我在你眼里 看起来像冲浪新娘吗? |
[05:00] | ‘Cause I really think my grass skirt days are over. | -我的草裙时代已经结束了 |
[05:03] | okay, how about Aspen? | -那亚斯本呢? |
[05:05] | Christmastime in Aspen | 圣诞节在亚斯本结婚 |
[05:07] | You, me, a polar bear, a judge. | 你、我、一只北极熊和法官 |
[05:10] | How’s that sound? | 听起来如何? |
[05:13] | For a shower with so little water pressure… | 在水压这么小的情况淋浴 |
[05:15] | I suddenly felt a ton of it beating down on my shoulders. | 我却感觉有一公吨的水 倾盆而下 |
[05:22] | And here’s the spine, right here. | 这是脊椎,就在这里 |
[05:25] | Isn’t that incredible? Here’s the heart beating. | 很不可思议吧? 这是心跳 |
[05:30] | See? | -看到了吗? |
[05:31] | Kind of. I think so. okay. | -应该是吧 |
[05:37] | Do you want to know the sex? I can tell you right now, if you do. | 你想知道胎儿的性别吗? |
[05:41] | -okay. -Sure? | 你确定? |
[05:46] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[05:50] | It’s a boy. How do you feel? | 是男孩!你觉得怎么样? |
[05:57] | Great, a boy! | 太棒了,是男孩! |
[06:00] | Boy, oh boy. | 天啊,是男孩 |
[06:04] | I just faked a sonogram. | -我在照超音波时作假 |
[06:06] | -I’m sorry? -I was lying there… | -你说什么? |
[06:09] | the technician’s giving me a guided tour of my uterus… | 我躺在那里 医生带领我游览我的子宫 |
[06:12] | then she tells me I’m having a boy– | -她说我怀的是男孩… |
[06:14] | My God! | -我的天,米兰达 |
[06:17] | -You’re having a boy? -You see? That. | -你要生个男孩! -看到没?就是那样 |
[06:20] | That’s what this woman wanted out of me, but I couldn’t get it up for her. So, I faked it. | 那就是她想看到的 但我提不起劲,只好假装开心 |
[06:24] | What exactly does a fake sonogram look like… | 万一哪天我需要用到 |
[06:27] | in case I ever need to do it? | 那表情到底是什么样子? |
[06:31] | Everyone else is glowing about my pregnancy. | 人人对我怀孕的事都兴高采烈 |
[06:34] | When will l? | 我什么时候才会跟他们一样? |
[06:35] | I get the same thing every time someone hears I’m engaged. They’re like– | 每次有人听到我订婚时 我也有同感 |
[06:39] | I’m supposed to be all excited about picking a date, and a place, and a theme. | 我应该很兴奋挑选日子和地点 |
[06:43] | And I just want to lie down and take a big nap. | 我却只想躺下来睡个午觉 |
[06:46] | I feel like a deadbeat bride. | -我觉得自己像个赖皮新娘 |
[06:47] | So, don’t do all that stupid stuff. Fuck them. | -那就别做那些蠢事,管它的 |
[06:50] | I better do something soon because I’m getting the distinct feeling… | 我最好赶紧着手 |
[06:53] | my grace period is o-V-E-R. | 我觉得我的宽限期已经结束了 |
[06:57] | I don’t even want to look for a dress. Me, no dress! | 我甚至不想去看礼服 |
[07:01] | -What’s wrong here? -Maybe it’s like the dentist. | 我,没有礼服,哪里不对劲? 也许这就像看牙医一样 |
[07:04] | You put it off and put it off, and then you finally go… | 你一拖再拖 |
[07:08] | and afterwards you feel great. | 终于非去不可 之后感觉好极了 |
[07:10] | God, I have to go to the dentist. | 对了,我必须去看牙医 |
[07:12] | okay, wait. I’m having a radical idea here. | 等等,我有个激烈的主意 |
[07:15] | There’s a horrible bridal shop a couple of blocks away. | 再过两条街 有一家可怕的婚纱店 |
[07:19] | -We could go– -How do you even know this? | -我们可以去… -你怎么知道? |
[07:22] | Because every time I pass by it, I go ”blech.” | 我每次经过…都想吐 |
[07:25] | We could run in, you could try on the worst dress they have… | 你可以试穿最糟的那件礼服 |
[07:28] | just face the dragon, get it over with. | 面对恐惧、尽快做完这件事 |
[07:30] | And then I’ll treat you to a Tasti-Delite. It’s like aversion shock therapy. | 然后我请你去吃美味佳肴 这是专治反感的震撼疗法 |
[07:34] | You want me to try on a bad wedding dress? | 你要我试穿一件很丑的礼服? |
[07:36] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than Tasti-Delite. | 要比美味佳肴更吸引人才行 |
[07:40] | I’ll try one on too? | 我也试穿一件 |
[07:45] | -Hi! -Hello. | -你好 |
[07:47] | Ladies. | -两位好 |
[07:48] | My friend Miranda here is getting married. | 我朋友米兰达要结婚了 |
[07:51] | So we’re looking for something special… | 所以我们想找件特别的礼服 |
[07:54] | and we’re in kind of a hurry. | 我们时间有点赶 |
[07:56] | And for Carrie here… | 至于凯莉,我们想要一件 |
[07:58] | we’re thinking of something with a lot of bows… | 有很多蝴蝶结的礼服 |
[08:01] | very frilly and poofy. We want her to look like a giant cupcake. | 希望她看起来像个 巨大的杯形蛋糕 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry, which one of you is getting married? | -抱歉,你们哪一个要结婚? |
[08:08] | We both are. We do everything together. | -我们两个都要 |
[08:10] | And right now, Miranda has everything but the gown…. | 我们什么事都一起进行 |
[08:13] | -And the groom. -Whoops! | 米兰达什么都有,就是缺礼服 还有新郎 |
[08:15] | okay. | 这是女同志婚礼吗? |
[08:16] | Is this a lesbian wedding? | |
[08:18] | No, it’s a very straight-Iaced, conservative crowd. | 不…这是异性恋 非常保守的仪式 |
[08:21] | Lots of Wall Street types. | -充满浓浓的华尔街气息 |
[08:24] | I’ll see what I can find. Come with me. | -我帮你们找找看 |
[08:27] | Your rehearsal dinner is gonna rock. | 你的预演晚宴将会惊天动地 |
[08:29] | okay, on the count of three…. | 数到三 |
[08:33] | one, two…. | 一、二… 你看你 |
[08:46] | Stop, I’m going to pee in this thing. | 别说了,我要尿出来了 |
[08:48] | -Look at you! -Look at yourself! | 你看你 |
[08:51] | -Hold still, you need a veil. -okay. | 别动,你需要头纱 |
[08:55] | Look, look. | 快看… |
[08:59] | I look beautiful. You can’t even tell I’m pregnant in this. | 我真漂亮 |
[09:03] | The sleeves balance out the tummy. Don’t you think it’s kind of fetching? | 看不出来我已经怀孕了 |
[09:07] | My God. | 袖子让肚子看起来变小 你不觉得吗? |
[09:08] | This is too tight, I can’t breathe. Can you get it off me? | 太紧了,我不能呼吸 可以帮我脱下来吗? |
[09:12] | -Are you kidding? -No, I’m not kidding! | -你在开玩笑吗? |
[09:14] | You don’t want the woman to come back in here. | -不,我不是开玩笑 |
[09:16] | I’m not kidding. Get it off! I’m burning up. I can’t breathe! | -你不希望她回来吧? |
[09:19] | I’m sorry! | -脱下来,我不能呼吸 |
[09:21] | There are a million buttons back here! | 有数不清的@子 |
[09:24] | My God, your back is all red. | -你的背全湿了 |
[09:26] | Just get it off, just rip it off! | -脱下来就对了,把它扯开 |
[09:36] | My God. | 我的天 |
[09:38] | What just happened? | 刚才是怎么回事? |
[09:41] | -I can’t do it, I can’t get married. -This is all your fault. | -我不能结婚 -这都是你的错 |
[09:45] | -How could you take her to that dump? -It was an experiment. It went awry. | -你带她去那个烂地方? |
[09:49] | okay, let’s just slow down. | -这是个实验,结果出错了 |
[09:52] | This is classic cold feet. Let’s not do anything rash. | 让我们放慢步调 |
[09:54] | Rash, yes exactly, rash. Look at this. | -别做任何仓促的事 -疹子,一点也没错,你们看 |
[09:57] | My body is literally rejecting the idea of marriage. Look! | 我的身体确实是在 否决结婚这个主意 |
[10:01] | once you get a rash from a guy, it’s time to heave-ho. | 一旦你长了疹子 就该把那男人给甩了 |
[10:04] | No, it’s not him, it’s me. I’m missing the bride gene. | 不是他的问题,是我 |
[10:07] | I should be put in a test tube and studied. | 我缺少新娘基因,应该被研究 |
[10:09] | It’s not just you, I don’t want to get married. | -不只是你,我也不想结婚 |
[10:12] | Ever? | -永远? |
[10:14] | Why do we even have to get married? Why? | 我们为什么要结婚? |
[10:16] | Give me one good reason. | 给我一个好理由 |
[10:18] | Aside from the not-wanting-to-die-alone thing. | 除了不想孤独终老之外 |
[10:21] | Which is something to think about, I admit. | 我承认这值得考虑 |
[10:23] | For me, when it was good, it gave me a sense of security. | 当我的婚姻还很美满时 它给我安全感 |
[10:27] | But I feel secure now. | 但我现在觉得很放心 |
[10:29] | Things are great with us. | 我们相处得很好 |
[10:31] | -You know what they say, ”If it ain’t broke–” -Don’t marry it. | -俗话说“如果没坏…” -干嘛结婚 |
[10:35] | -What are you afraid would change? -I don’t know. | -你害怕什么会改变? -我不知道 |
[10:38] | Nothing. | 什么都不会变?一切都变了? |
[10:39] | Everything. | |
[10:41] | Every bride feels that way at one point. | -每个新娘都有那种感觉 |
[10:43] | Why aren’t they speaking up? | -她们为什么不说出来? |
[10:45] | Carrie, I’m going to ask you an unpleasant question now. | 我要问你一个不太客气的问题 |
[10:48] | -Why did you ever say yes? -Because I love him. | 你到底为什么要答应? 因为我爱他 |
[10:52] | A man you love, kneels in the street… | 一个你爱的男人跪在大街上 |
[10:56] | and offers you a ring, you say yes. That’s what you do. | 送你一枚戒指,你只能点头 |
[10:59] | You get married, you hope for the best. It doesn’t work out, you get divorced. | 结了婚当然希望幸福 要是不幸福,那就离婚 |
[11:03] | You can take tap with Bo Jangles here. | 和夏绿蒂一起跳踢Q舞 |
[11:05] | No, I can’t take a vow of forever-and-ever, if what I mean is… | 我不能许下永远的誓言 |
[11:10] | for-the-foreseeable-future. | 如果我指的是可预见的未来 |
[11:11] | -I can’t do that to Aidan. -Talk to him about it. | -我不能这样对艾登 -跟他谈 |
[11:14] | How do you talk about this? ”Aidan, what’s up? | 这种事要怎么谈? |
[11:17] | ”I’ve been having some doubts about the whole ‘l do’ thing.” | “艾登,我始终有一些疑虑” |
[11:20] | It’ll break his heart. I should never have said yes. | 这会伤了他的心 |
[11:24] | -I’m a bad person. -It’s amazing. | 我不该答应的 我是个坏人 |
[11:26] | In a courtroom, reasonable doubt can get you off for murder. | 在法庭上,合理的怀疑 可以让你谋杀的控罪被撤销 |
[11:29] | In an engagement, it makes you feel like a bad person. | 在婚约中却让你成了坏人 |
[11:32] | Look, everyone has anxiety around weddings. | 每个人对婚礼都会感到焦虑 |
[11:35] | Maybe your anxiety threshold is just lower than other people’s. | 或许你焦虑的门槛比较低 |
[11:38] | Interesting theory. | 很有趣的理论,你认为 |
[11:39] | You think that dress is still outside the dumpster at Tasti-Delite? | 那件礼服还在垃圾车里吗? |
[11:44] | After being hit by a bridal wave… | 受到婚礼的浪潮冲击之后 |
[11:47] | I tried to get my mind around the concept of happily ever after. | 我努力让思绪集中在 从此幸福快乐的概念上 |
[11:54] | As progressive as our society claims to be… | 虽然这个社会号称进步 |
[11:57] | there are still certain life targets we’re all supposed to hit. | 仍有我们应该达到的人生目标 |
[12:01] | Marriage, babies, and a home to call your own. | 婚姻、孩子以及自己的家 |
[12:04] | But what if, instead of breaking out in a smile… | 万一你露出的不是微笑 |
[12:07] | you break out in a rash? | 而是疹子怎么办? |
[12:08] | Is something wrong with the system? or is it you? | 是制度出了问题,还是自己? |
[12:12] | And do we really want these things? | 我们真的想要这些吗? |
[12:14] | or are we just programmed? | 或者我们只是照着程式执行? |
[12:18] | In a crisis, people always tell you to listen to your gut. | 在紧要关头时,人们总是 告诉你听从自己的直觉 |
[12:22] | Mine was telling me to start smoking again. | 我的直觉告诉我要再次抽烟 |
[12:25] | Hi. | |
[12:27] | Marlboro Lights, please. | 一包万宝路淡烟 (新娘杂志、婚纱天地 美丽新娘) |
[12:33] | But I decided not to throw it all away. | 但我决定不要全部置之不理 |
[12:35] | You know what? Actually…. | 只要这几本就好 |
[12:39] | Just these. | |
[12:41] | Later, while Aidan worked on the apartment next door… | 当艾登在整修公寓 |
[12:43] | I worked on reprogramming my attitude. | 我则修正我的态度 |
[12:46] | Could I be a spring bride? | 我会是春天新娘吗? |
[12:51] | Happy bride? | 快乐新娘? |
[12:55] | Peekaboo bride? | 躲猫猫新娘? |
[12:58] | Stop! | 停止,艾登,快住手 |
[13:00] | Stop, Aidan, stop it! | |
[13:08] | Aidan! | |
[13:12] | I’m freaking out. | 我快疯了 |
[13:14] | I can’t, I…. | 我没办法,我不能… |
[13:17] | I cannot…. | |
[13:18] | I am having… | 我对这一切改变的反应太强烈 |
[13:20] | a very strong reaction to all this change. | -别激动 |
[13:24] | -okay, just don’t freak out. -I am freaking out! | -是真的,一切感觉好快 |
[13:27] | -It all just feels really fast. -The hole? | -我跟你说过要挖洞 |
[13:30] | -I told you I was gonna come through there– -It’s not just the hole! | -不只是洞的关系 |
[13:36] | What? | -而是… -什么? |
[13:44] | It’s the marriage stuff. | 是结婚的事 |
[13:48] | I love you and I’m sorry… | 我爱你 |
[13:50] | if I’m not supposed to talk to you about this. | 若我不该跟你说这些我很抱歉 |
[13:55] | But I have to. | 但我非说不可 |
[14:00] | Come here. | 过来这里,坐在地上 |
[14:01] | Just sit down on the floor. | |
[14:12] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[14:17] | I didn’t want to say anything… | 我本来什么都不想说 |
[14:20] | but then that thing came through my wall. | 可是刚才铁锤冲破了我的墙 |
[14:29] | I don’t think that I’m ready to get married yet. | 我想我还没准备好结婚 |
[14:35] | -Do you hate me? -No, come on. | 你恨我吗? |
[14:39] | -You’re catching me a little off guard here. -I know, I just…. | 你让我有点措手不及 |
[14:45] | I hear you. | -我知道,只是… -不,我听见你说了 |
[14:52] | I need a minute here. | 我需要一分钟 |
[14:59] | Is it because I said we could get ”Maui’d”? | 是因为我说 我们可以去茂宜岛吗? |
[15:08] | Thank you for making a joke. | 谢谢你说笑话 |
[15:13] | Let’s slow it down. | 我们放慢步调吧 |
[15:16] | okay, how much time do you need? | 你需要多少时间? |
[15:20] | Six months? | 六个月? |
[15:23] | Nine months? | 九个月? |
[15:28] | -The end of the year? -Which year? | -年底? -哪一年? |
[15:33] | So, you just need some time? | 你只是需要一些时间吗? |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 对,我想是吧 |
[15:38] | I think so. | |
[15:40] | okay. | |
[15:44] | We’ll get there. | 我们会走到终点的 |
[15:48] | Thank you, Aidan. | 谢谢你,艾登 |
[15:51] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你倾听 |
[15:57] | Did you see the washer and dryer? | 有没有看到那台 洗衣烘干两用机? |
[16:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:11] | The next day, Miranda enjoyed a few moments of solitude with her bills… | 隔天,米兰达和她的帐单 以及清洁管家 |
[16:15] | and her cleaning lady. | 享受片刻隐居生活 |
[16:17] | Magda? | |
[16:18] | I’m going to pay you for a whole month, okay? | 我付你整个月工资,可以吗? |
[16:23] | Look what I found on the kitchen counter. It’s beautiful! | 你看我在厨房流理台找到什么 好可爱 |
[16:27] | -Did they tell you boy or girl? -Yes, it’s a boy. | -医生有告诉你是男是女吗? -有,是个男孩 |
[16:34] | A boy! | 男孩!这屋里即将多一个男孩 |
[16:37] | A boy is coming into the house. A boy is highest blessing, it’s good luck. | 男孩是最珍贵的恩赐 这是好运 |
[16:43] | Smile. | 笑一个 笑一个 |
[16:49] | Smile for a boy. | 为男孩笑一个 |
[16:52] | A boy! | 一个男孩! |
[16:54] | A boy! | 一个男孩! |
[17:06] | And while Miranda had tea for one, Charlotte was mastering Tea for Two. | 当米兰达一个人喝茶时 夏绿蒂则要跳双人舞 |
[17:10] | We’re coming across the floor with me | 你们要从那边跳过来 |
[17:15] | Step shuffle step for you, step shuffle step for me. | 为你跳个舞步,为我跳个舞步 |
[17:21] | And now, two by two. | 现在两个人一组,出发 |
[17:24] | Go! | |
[17:28] | Next pair. | 下一对 |
[17:31] | Nice! | 很好 |
[17:37] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[17:42] | You, in the flowers… | 穿花上衣的,来吧 |
[17:44] | go! | -我没有舞伴 |
[17:45] | -I don’t have a partner. -Just go it alone. And go! | -那就一个人跳,来吧 |
[17:50] | -I don’t want to go it alone. -You’ll be fine. Come on, flowers. | -我不想一个人跳 |
[17:54] | Picture me upon your knee | -没关系的,来吧 |
[18:00] | I can’t do this, I’m sorry, I can’t. And I shouldn’t have to. | 我办不到 |
[18:04] | I deserve a real partner. And this song is abusive and hurtful. | 我根本不该来的 我应该有个真正的伴 |
[18:08] | Should I stop? | -而且这首歌很伤人 -我还要继续弹吗? |
[18:10] | You should think about how a person would feel… | 你应该考虑那些刚离婚 |
[18:12] | who’s going through a difficult divorce… | |
[18:15] | and who just comes here to have fun and feel good about themselves! | 想来这里开心玩乐 找回自信的人有何感受 |
[18:24] | In her attempt to skip over her grief, Charlotte tapped into her pain. | 夏绿蒂企图轻描淡写她的悲伤 却正好踩到她的痛处 |
[18:37] | The next week, we all put on our finest and gathered at the Black and White Ball… | 隔一个礼拜 我们齐聚在“黑白舞会”上 |
[18:41] | Richard Wright’s charity fundraiser. | 理查莱特负责慈善基金募款 |
[18:46] | Aidan looks so handsome in a tux. | 艾登穿礼服看起来真英俊 |
[18:48] | -Yeah. -How’s he doing? | -他没事吧? |
[18:51] | Good, good. | -他很好 |
[18:53] | Still a little thrown about the change in plans… | 对计划的改变还是有点困惑 |
[18:56] | but good. | 不过还好 |
[18:58] | I just hope I did the right thing. | -希望我做的事是对的 |
[19:00] | You followed your feelings. That’s always the right thing to do. | -跟着感觉走 这样绝对没错 |
[19:05] | I’m drinking seltzer… | 我喝的是塞尔兹矿泉水 |
[19:07] | and I’m in a formal gown with an elasto-waist. | 我正式礼服下穿着弹性束腰 |
[19:09] | I really fit in here. | 我在这里真是如鱼得水 |
[19:11] | Do you realize you’re growing a teeny tiny penis inside you? | 你明白你体内有个小弟弟 正在发育吗? |
[19:16] | That’s so sci-fi. | -简直就像科幻小说 |
[19:18] | My God! You’re having a boy? | -我的天,你要生个男孩 |
[19:21] | Aren’t you so excited? | 你有没有很兴奋? |
[19:26] | Two glasses of French fizz here and a sody for you. | 两杯法式气泡饮料 和给你的苏打水 |
[19:29] | Did you know that Miranda’s having a boy? | 你知道米兰达怀的是男孩吗? |
[19:34] | I think I’m going to hurt myself. | 我一定会扭到脖子 |
[19:36] | I trust you’re finding something noteworthy… | 我相信你正为专栏 |
[19:39] | to put in your column, J.J.? | 寻找值得注意的题材吧? |
[19:41] | Look at you. | 瞧你,我可以想到其他地方 |
[19:42] | I can think of other places I’d like to put my column tonight. | 刊登我的专栏 |
[19:45] | -Dream on, J.J. -Never hurts to ask, right? | -继续做梦吧 |
[19:48] | I’m sure you know this one… | -问问也无妨 |
[19:49] | but guess which hotel king is having very private relations… | 你猜哪个饭店大亨 正和一个纽约名女人 |
[19:53] | with a very public New York woman? | 发展一段亲密关系? |
[19:55] | I guess the cat’s out of the bag. | -事实已经摆在眼前 |
[19:57] | It’s out of the bag. Look at them together. | -一点也没错 你看他们在一起 |
[20:02] | That Judith McBain, she’s insatiable. | 茱蒂麦克贝恩,她胃口奇大 |
[20:05] | Word is they’ve done it in every one of his hotels. | 换句话说,他们在他每间饭店 都做过那档事 |
[20:09] | Excuse me. | -失陪 |
[20:12] | Good chatting with you. | -很高兴和你聊天,琼斯 |
[20:13] | Samantha could handle the press, but not the truth. | 莎曼珊可以应付记者 却不能接受事实 |
[20:16] | Richard is fucking the entire styles section… | 该死的理查和每个人乱搞 |
[20:19] | and for the first time in my life, I actually give a shit. | 我竟然第一次在乎这种事 |
[20:22] | I think I have monogamy. I must’ve caught it from you people. | 我想我有一夫一妻的观念 |
[20:25] | -It’s airborne. -There are a lot of hot guys… | 一定是被你们传染的 |
[20:28] | but I don’t want to fuck a single one of them. Not him… | 这里有好多男人 |
[20:31] | or him. | 但我一个也不想和他们上床 不想和他或他 |
[20:33] | What about this guy over here? He asked me if I knew you. | 这个男人怎么样? |
[20:35] | Who? | 他问我是否认识你 |
[20:39] | No, I’m not interested. Damn it, I’m not well. | 不,我没兴趣,该死,我病了 |
[20:42] | At least you’re not getting divorced. | -起码你没有离婚 |
[20:44] | -Just tell Richard how you feel. -I can’t do that. | -告诉理查你的感受 |
[20:47] | He likes me because I’m supposed to be immune to this bullshit. | 不行,他喜欢我就是因为 我对这些风流帐免疫 |
[20:51] | There goes that Judith Bitchy-McBitch heading for Richard. | 茱蒂麦克贱人正走向理查 |
[20:55] | okay, I’m going to go over there… | 我要过去那里 |
[20:57] | and I’m going to be completely calm, and completely professional. | 表现十足的镇定 以及十足的专业 |
[21:01] | Every day, millions of people suffer from monogamy. | 无数人饱受一夫一妻制之苦 |
[21:05] | There is no known cure. | 目前还没有解药 |
[21:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[21:11] | -Hey, gorgeous. Great turnout. -This is purely professional. | -出席的人很踊跃 -这完全是专业 |
[21:16] | Exactly how many women are you fucking? | -你究竟和多少女人上床? |
[21:19] | It’s the ”Black and White” Ball, not the ”black and blue” ball. | -这不是“乌青睾丸”舞会 |
[21:23] | As your publicist, I must tell you all this canoodling and bed-hopping… | 身为你的公关,我必须告诉你 |
[21:27] | is tacky and immature. | 滥情是很低俗幼稚的行为 |
[21:28] | -It makes investors nervous, and frankly– -It makes you nervous, too. | 这让投资人紧张不安… |
[21:32] | As your publicist, yes, it does. | -也让你紧张不安 -身为你的公关,是的 |
[21:35] | So, grow up. Stop fucking other women. Just fuck me. | 成熟点吧,别再搞别的女人 只要搞我就好 |
[21:40] | Come on, we’re not the monotonous– | 行了 |
[21:44] | -I mean, monogamous type. -Maybe I am. | 我们不是单调的… 我是说专一的那型 |
[21:49] | Gorgeous, I’m not. | 也许我是 美人,我不是 |
[21:53] | Fine. | 无所谓 |
[21:55] | Jonesy, you get any good dish for me? | 有没有性感美女要介绍给我? |
[21:57] | In fact, she did. | 事实上她有 |
[21:59] | Samantha gave J.J. an exclusive… | 莎曼珊给杰杰一个独家 |
[22:02] | just to prove to herself that she was not. | 只为了向自己证明 |
[22:06] | -What the…. -Shit. | 她并非一夫一妻制的信徒 |
[22:09] | Shit! Just a minute. | 妈的,等一下 |
[22:11] | It wasn’t the first time a guy went soft on Samantha… | 这不是男人第一次 在莎曼珊面前呈现疲软糗态 |
[22:14] | but it was the first time she didn’t care. | 但这是她第一次不在乎 |
[22:17] | Jonesy, I can’t believe this is happening. This never happens to me. | 我不敢相信竟然发生这种事 |
[22:20] | I can give a list of women who this has never happened with. | 我可以给你一长串 以前没发生这种事的女人名字 |
[22:23] | That isn’t necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[22:25] | No, I want to, I want you to call Anna Bonnie at 957-7297… | 我希望你打957-7297 找安娜波尼 |
[22:29] | or Lisa Yellin at 459…. | 或莉莎耶伦… |
[22:32] | There you are. | 原来你在这里 |
[22:33] | Listen, maybe I was too quick back there. | 或许我回心转意得太快 |
[22:37] | If there’s anyone who could keep monotony interesting– | 要是某人能使专一变得有趣… |
[22:40] | Man of the hour. | 热门人物 |
[22:46] | You’ll never change. | 你永远不会改变 |
[22:49] | And I wouldn’t want you to. Let’s just keep things as they were. | 我也不希望你改变 我们就维持现状吧 |
[22:52] | This doesn’t count. He couldn’t even stay hard. | 这次不算 他甚至无法持续勃起 |
[22:56] | Good seeing you, J.J. | 很高兴见到你,杰杰 |
[23:01] | Don’t say it, limp dick. | 什么都别说,软脚虾 |
[23:03] | okay. | |
[23:09] | That’s a very good look for you. | 你这样穿非常好看 |
[23:12] | I think we both look kinda sharp tonight. | 我想今晚我们两个都很正点 |
[23:15] | You’ve never looked prettier, my friend. | -你从未这么漂亮过,吾友 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[23:20] | Let’s get married tonight. | 我们今晚就结婚吧 |
[23:23] | Come on, you’ve got this beautiful white dress on… | 你穿着这么美的礼服 |
[23:26] | I’ve got this tux for another 13 hours. | 我这套还有13个小时 才要归还 |
[23:31] | Let’s just do it. | 我们结婚吧 |
[23:33] | Let’s get in a cab… | 我们坐计程车直奔机场 |
[23:34] | airport, Vegas. | 飞到拉斯维加斯 |
[23:38] | No muss, no fuss. | 没有麻烦 |
[23:41] | -Aidan, this isn’t funny. -Come on! | -艾登,这不好笑 |
[23:45] | Look, if we get married tonight… | -我说真的,来嘛 我们今晚就结婚 |
[23:49] | we wake up tomorrow, it’s done. | 明天一早醒来,这事已经完成 |
[23:53] | All right? We’re still us. We don’t even have to tell anybody. | 我们还是原来的我们 甚至不必告诉任何人 |
[24:00] | What about what we discussed? | -那我们之前讨论的呢? |
[24:02] | Come on. You’re just scared. | -你只是害怕而已 |
[24:05] | Yes, I’m scared. | 是的,我很害怕 |
[24:08] | Come on, Aidan, we talked about this. | -我们谈过这件事了 |
[24:10] | No, you talked and I listened. | -不,是你谈,而我听 |
[24:13] | Carrie, I looked at you tonight from across the room… | 今晚我从屋里另一边看着你 |
[24:17] | and I thought, I love her. | 我心想“我爱她” |
[24:19] | And she loves me. | “她也爱我 |
[24:21] | And what are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么?” |
[24:23] | Because I need more time. | 因为我需要更多时间 |
[24:25] | What’s going to change? | 有什么会改变? |
[24:27] | This is me. I don’t have any tricks up my sleeve. | 我袖子里没有藏什么把戏 |
[24:31] | -This is who I am. -This isn’t about you. | 这就是真实的我 并不是你的问题 |
[24:34] | I’m not ready for marriage. | 我还没准备好走入婚姻 |
[24:37] | I am. | 我准备好了,如果吓到你 |
[24:38] | I’m sorry if that scares you, but I am. | 我很抱歉,但我已经准备好了 |
[24:41] | People fall in love, they get married. | 人们坠入爱河、结婚 |
[24:44] | -That’s what they do. -Not necessarily. | 这是必经过程 不一定 |
[24:52] | Why can’t we… | 为什么我们不能维持现状? |
[24:54] | just keep things the way they are… | |
[24:56] | -just live together? -I don’t want to live together. | -只要同居就好? -我不想要同居 |
[25:00] | I’ve had girlfriends for 20 years. | 我已经交了20年女朋友 |
[25:03] | I want you to be my wife. | 我希望你做我的老婆 |
[25:05] | -Aidan, you’re pushing me. -Maybe you need to be pushed. | 你这是在逼我 |
[25:08] | What’s the big deal? It’s just a stupid piece of paper. | 也许你需要被逼 只不过是一张无聊的纸罢了 |
[25:11] | If it’s just a stupid piece of paper, then why do we need it? | 如果只是一张纸 那我们为何需要它? |
[25:15] | Because I need it! | 因为我需要 |
[25:18] | I want to make this official and lock this thing down. | 我想要法律的认可 让这件事尘埃落定 |
[25:22] | I want the whole wide world to know that you’re mine. | 我要全世界知道你是我的 |
[25:25] | Who else’s would I be? | 我还会是谁的? |
[25:31] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:35] | You still don’t trust me. | -你还是不信任我 |
[25:37] | You don’t even wear that ring on your finger. | -你甚至没把戒指戴在手上 |
[25:40] | I am yours. There is nobody else. | 我是你的,没有别人 |
[25:44] | I love you. But I can’t marry you to make you trust me. | 我爱你,但我不能为了 让你信任我而嫁给你 |
[25:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[25:56] | Look at me before we make a huge mistake. | 在我们铸下大错之前看着我 |
[26:00] | If you don’t want to marry me right now… | 如果你现在不想嫁给我 |
[26:04] | you’ll never want to marry me. | 你就永远不想嫁给我了 |
[26:07] | -That’s not true. -I think it is. | -不是这样的 -我认为是 |
[26:21] | I’m gonna sleep in the other apartment tonight. | 今晚我要睡在隔壁 |
[26:23] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[26:26] | Yeah, really. | -真的 |
[26:28] | Just for tonight? | -只有今晚吗? |
[26:32] | I can’t believe I’m back here again. | 我不敢相信我又重蹈覆辙 |
[26:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:47] | We had left the land of black and white, and now, everything was gray. | 我们离开了黑白世界 现在一切都是灰的 |
[26:53] | To the outside world, Miranda’s maternal gene might never kick in. | 外表上,米兰达的母性基因 可能永远不会显露出来 |
[27:02] | But that night she felt a real kick from deep inside. | 但在那晚,她感觉体内深处 结结实实地被踢了一下 |
[27:43] | There are some walls you can push through… | 有些墙推得动,有些则不行 |
[27:46] | and some you can’t. | |
[27:54] | That was the only night we would ever spend… | 这晚是我们唯一一次 |
[27:56] | on the other side of the wall. | 在墙的另一边过夜 |
[28:02] | The next day, Aidan moved out. | 隔天艾登就搬出去了 |
[28:13] | Subtitles provided by SoFTlTLER |