时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | There is a time of year in New York when, even before the first leaf falls… | 每年在纽约总会有一个时候 |
[00:54] | you can feel the seasons click. | 即使第一片叶子尚未掉落 你都能感到季节的变换 |
[00:58] | The air is crisp, the summer is gone. | 空气沁凉,夏天过去了 |
[01:01] | And for the first night in a long time… | 这么久以来头一次 |
[01:03] | you need a blanket on your bed. | 晚上睡觉需要毯子 |
[01:14] | It brings up other needs as well. | 这也牵动了另一种需要 |
[01:30] | -Hello? -What are you doing? | -你在做什么? |
[01:32] | Is this who I think it is? | -你是我认为的那个人吗? |
[01:34] | -Who do you think it is? -Princess Grace of Monaco. | -你认为是谁? -摩纳哥的葛莉丝王妃 |
[01:37] | She’s dead. | -她过世了 |
[01:39] | So you can understand my surprise. | -可想而知我有多惊讶 |
[01:42] | What’s shaking, kid? | 怎么了,孩子? |
[01:44] | It’s fall. | -秋天了 |
[01:46] | I thought it was still indian summer. | -我以为还是小阳春 |
[01:49] | Then I guess I should take off my moccasins. | 那我应该脱下鹿皮软鞋了 |
[01:53] | Are you still smoking? | -你还在抽烟? |
[01:57] | Yes and no. I’m bad. | -对和不对,我很坏 |
[02:02] | Are you alone? | -你一个人吗? |
[02:03] | Yes, ma’am. | -是的,女士 |
[02:06] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着,我有点寂寞 |
[02:08] | I’m feeling a little lonely. | |
[02:10] | Do you ever feel lonely? | -你曾经感到寂寞吗? |
[02:12] | No. | -不曾 |
[02:17] | -Can I come over? -Sure. | -我可以过去吗? -当然可以 |
[02:24] | To be clear… | 我说清楚,只是互相陪伴 |
[02:26] | it’s just to keep each other company. | |
[02:28] | I always enjoy company. | 我很喜欢有人陪 |
[02:37] | Get it while it’s hot! | -趁热吃了吧 |
[02:39] | I thought it was just a ”company” visit. | -不是只是互相作伴? |
[02:59] | All your furniture’s gone. | -你的家具都不见了 -你看吧 |
[03:01] | See? This is why I’m leaving New York. The crime. | 这就是我要离开纽约的原因 犯罪率 |
[03:05] | Leaving New York? | -离开纽约? |
[03:07] | I’m moving. | -我要搬走了 |
[03:09] | You are not moving. | -你才没有要搬走 |
[03:11] | Tell that to my realtor in Napa. | -问我在纳帕的房地产经纪人 |
[03:13] | Napa… | 在加州的那一个? |
[03:16] | as in California? I bought a vineyard. Half a vineyard. | 我买了个葡萄园,应该是半个 |
[03:21] | Technically, it’s three-quarters of it… | 实际上是四分之三个 |
[03:23] | but there’s a dispute over a hillside. | 山腰那一块还有争议 |
[03:28] | Take this pizza, and put it someplace. | 把披萨拿到别处去 |
[03:34] | Wait. | |
[03:35] | You’re moving? | |
[03:40] | Moving when? | -什么时候搬? |
[03:42] | Monday at 5:00. | -星期一五点 |
[03:44] | And if I hadn’t happened to call tonight… | 要是我今晚没有找你 |
[03:47] | you were just going to quietly go away without telling me? | 你会一声不吭地搬走? |
[03:50] | I’m not big on good-byes. | 我不擅长道别,我会打给你 |
[03:53] | I would have called you. | |
[03:55] | From where? A wine vat somewhere? | 从哪里打?某地的酒桶? |
[04:01] | You can’t leave New York. | 你不能离开纽约 |
[04:03] | You’re the Chrysler Building. | 你就像克莱斯勒大楼 |
[04:05] | The Chrysler Building would be all wrong in a vineyard. | 不适合出现在葡萄园 |
[04:09] | Arrivederci, baby. | 再见了,宝贝 |
[04:12] | But… | -但是…为什么呢? |
[04:14] | why? | -我厌倦纽约了 |
[04:15] | I’m tired of old New York. | 如果你感到厌倦,到纳帕度假 |
[04:17] | If you’re tired, you take a nap-a. You don’t move to Napa. | 而不是搬到那里 |
[04:33] | I need a cocktail. | 我需要一杯鸡尾酒 |
[04:40] | And downtown, another woman was feeling deserted. | 在市中心 另一个女人也感到被遗弃 |
[04:46] | -Hey, gorgeous. -Don’t ”gorgeous” me! | -美女 -不要叫我美女 |
[04:49] | You’re three hours late. I’ve eaten half a box of chocolates. | 你迟了三小时 |
[04:52] | When I get cellulite, you can blame yourself. | 我已经吃掉半盒巧克力了 要是我变胖,都是你害的 |
[04:55] | I got held up at the hotel. | -我被公事缠住了 |
[04:56] | Richard Wright, the telephone. Have you two met? | -你不知道电话这种东西吗? |
[04:58] | I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[05:06] | What’s up? I mean, besides me. | 除了我还有什么事让你生气? |
[05:09] | I don’t appreciate being kept waiting. | 我不喜欢痴痴地等 |
[05:11] | Especially when I have a gift for you. | 尤其是当我有礼物给你时 |
[05:14] | Is this an actual gift, or are we talking sex? | 是真的礼物还是性? |
[05:24] | -What’s the occasion? -It’s national ”Richard’s A Prick” day. | -是什么大日子? -“理查是混蛋”节 |
[05:33] | I saw it, and I thought of you. | 我看到这个就想到你 |
[05:36] | -Do you like it? -Very much. | 你喜欢吗? 很喜欢 |
[05:39] | It was the closest Samantha had come to giving her heart to a man… | 这是莎曼珊长久以来第一次 |
[05:44] | in a long time. | 让男人这么贴近她的心 |
[05:46] | I think it would be perfect right there. | 很适合挂在那里 |
[05:56] | You kept nothing to sit on, but you have your records and a turntable? | 你没有留下椅子 却有一堆唱片? |
[06:00] | I know what’s important. | -我知道事物的价值 |
[06:03] | Blood, Sweat and Tears? | -血汗泪合唱团? |
[06:06] | Wow! | -这不是应该在博物馆里吗? |
[06:07] | Shouldn’t this be in a museum? Be nice. | -不要那么刻薄 |
[06:12] | Henry Mancini. | 亨利曼西尼,你到底几岁? |
[06:15] | Exactly how old are you? | |
[06:18] | It was my parents’, and don’t knock it till you’ve heard it. | 那是我爸妈的 |
[06:21] | -Here. -Thank you. | 没听过不要下定论 |
[06:24] | Easy, pops! | -放轻松,老爸 |
[06:26] | Just give me the record. | -把唱片给我 |
[06:31] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[06:34] | You can’t slink out of town this way. We have to do it up right. | 你不能就这样逃开这里 |
[06:38] | A proper good-bye. | 我们得慎重其事,好好地道别 |
[06:41] | You, me, New York. | 你、我和纽约,你欠我们的 |
[06:43] | You owe it to us. | |
[06:45] | And by ”us,” I mean New York and myself. | “我们”指的是我和纽约 |
[06:50] | How’s that wine? | 酒好不好喝? |
[06:57] | -It’s from my vineyard. -in that case, I hate it. | -来自我的葡萄园 |
[07:10] | You can’t be serious. | -这样的话,我不喜欢 |
[07:12] | Wait. | -你开玩笑的吧 -等一下 |
[07:16] | -So corny! -No. | 好浮滥 |
[07:20] | It’s classic. | 这是经典,注意听 |
[07:23] | Listen. | |
[07:26] | This was my parents’ favorite song. | 这是我爸妈最爱的歌 |
[07:29] | They used to put it on before they went out on the town. | 他们总是在进城前放这首歌 |
[07:35] | Listen. | 注意听,你有听到吗? |
[07:38] | Did you hear that? | |
[07:40] | ”Two drifters.” When I was little, I thought it was ”two twisters.” | 两个“流浪汉” 我小时候以为是“龙卷风” |
[07:44] | You know, the twist. | 你知道的,扭扭舞 |
[07:48] | It was the ’60s… | 那是六零年代,我爸妈爱跳舞 |
[07:50] | and my parents had the moves. | |
[08:20] | See? It got you. | 你看吧?你被吸引了 |
[08:38] | Thank you for the company. | 谢谢你的陪伴 |
[08:41] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[08:44] | You can stay. | -你可以留下来 |
[08:45] | No. I’ll see you Sunday night. | -不了,我们星期天晚上见 |
[08:48] | Don’t disappoint us. | 不要让我们失望 |
[08:50] | And by ”us,” I mean you and me. | “我们”指的是你和我 |
[08:57] | That pizza will be fantastic for breakfast. | 披萨可以当早餐 |
[09:12] | The next morning, I broke the Big news. | 次日,我爆出这个大新闻 |
[09:14] | Going, going, gone. It’s the end of an era. | 就要走了,不见了 这是一个时代的结束 |
[09:17] | I’m always surprised when anyone leaves New York. | -人们离开纽约上哪去? |
[09:19] | -Where do they go? -The real world? | -真实世界? |
[09:21] | A homeless man showed me his dick on the way here. It doesn’t get any realer. | 一个流浪汉刚才露老二给我看 这才叫真实 |
[09:25] | -Big wasn’t even going to tell you? -No. He said he’d call, but what if he didn’t? | -大人物不打算告诉你? -没有,他说他会打电话 |
[09:29] | It’s like the guys you have the great second date with… | 就像约过两次会的家伙 |
[09:32] | and then never hear from again. I pretend they died. | 却从此了无音信 |
[09:35] | okay, now the tough question. | -我都当他们死了 -重点来了 |
[09:37] | -Should you sleep with him one last time? -Exactly. | 你应该跟他睡最后一次吗? 就是这样 |
[09:40] | Going-out-of-business sex. What do we think? | -临别一搞,大家觉得呢? |
[09:43] | -No. -okay, Quick Draw. Give it a second here. | -不 |
[09:46] | -No. -We like each other. We respect each other. | -快嘴女,你思考一下再回答 |
[09:50] | It could be nice… | -不可以 |
[09:52] | romantic. | 我们喜欢彼此,尊重彼此 那应该会很美好浪漫 |
[09:55] | -No. -You had sex with Steve. | -不 -你和史蒂夫上床 |
[09:59] | Sex with an ex can be depressing. | 和前男友上床会导致沮丧 |
[10:01] | If it’s good, you don’t have it anymore. lf it’s bad, you just had sex with an ex. | 要是很美好,他不再是你的了 要是很糟糕 |
[10:05] | It wouldn’t be bad. | -你居然跟前男友上床 |
[10:08] | I’m just saying. | -不会很糟糕的 说说而已 |
[10:11] | Aren’t you afraid that the sheer force of it all… | 你不怕再次掉进 |
[10:13] | will just pull you back into all that Big stuff again? | 大人物陷阱中? |
[10:16] | -No. He’s not Niagara Falls. -Isn’t he? | -不怕,他又不是瀑布 -不是吗? |
[10:19] | I love you, sweetie, but you’re not giving me credit. | 你一点都不肯称赞我 |
[10:22] | This is not two years ago. Things have changed. | 那是两年前的事了 |
[10:25] | I’m different now. Big and I are different. | 一切都已经变了 |
[10:28] | I feel safe around him. | 大人物和我之间不一样了 |
[10:31] | He’s like… | 和他在一起很安全 |
[10:33] | this great man in my life, and he’s leaving. | 他是我生命中重要的人 而他要离开了 |
[10:37] | Use a condom. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只有一句话,要用保险套 |
[10:39] | I don’t know how you survived any of it, Big or Aidan. | 我不知道你们怎么熬过来的 |
[10:42] | This love stuff is a motherfucker. | 爱情这玩意真是该死 |
[10:44] | Did you just say ”Iove”? | -你刚才说爱情? |
[10:47] | oh, what the hell! My name is Samantha, and I’m a love-a-holic. | -管他的 我叫莎曼珊,我爱上了瘾 |
[10:50] | Hi, Samantha. | 莎曼珊你好 |
[10:52] | It’s so infuriating. I mean, where can this possibly go? | 真是令人生气 |
[10:55] | No one actually makes these relationship things work, do they? | 到底会爱到什么地步? 没有人真的恋爱成功吧? |
[10:58] | I think they’re the same people who leave New York. | 所以他们要离开纽约 |
[11:01] | I’m just really surprised Big is moving. I always thought…. | 我很惊讶大人物会离开 |
[11:05] | Never mind. | 我总是以为…算了 |
[11:07] | You always thought what, never mind? | 你总是以为怎么样? |
[11:10] | I just always thought that you two would end up together. | 我总是以为你们终究会在一起 |
[11:13] | How? | -怎么会? |
[11:14] | I don’t know. They made mistakes, but– | -他们失败过,但是… |
[11:16] | They were never supposed to be together. | 要是她和谁会开花结果 |
[11:19] | If she was going to wind up with anybody, it was Aidan. | 也会是艾登 |
[11:22] | This is all very informative. | -你们从来没说过 |
[11:23] | You don’t have enough distance to have sex with your ex. | -你们的距离不够 |
[11:26] | Thanks for the sound advice, Mommy Biggest. | -不能和前任男友上床 -谢谢你明智的建议 |
[11:29] | I haven’t had sex since my ex. | -离婚后我再没上过床 |
[11:31] | Honey, you should get on that. It’s the only way to move on. | -唯有上床才能继续生存 |
[11:34] | Use a condom. | 要用保险套 |
[11:37] | Later that night, I got to thinking about fate… | 当天稍晚 我思索着命运这个观念 |
[11:41] | that crazy concept… | 我们不能主宰自己的生活 |
[11:42] | that we’re not really responsible for the course our lives take. | |
[11:45] | That it’s all pre-destined, written in the stars. | 一切都是注定的 刻在星星上的 |
[11:49] | Maybe that explains why, if you live in a city… | 或许这可以解释一切 |
[11:52] | where you can’t even see the stars… | 要是你住在一个 看不见星星的城市 |
[11:55] | your love life tends to feel a little more random. | 对于爱情会变得比较随意 |
[11:58] | And even if our every man, every kiss, every heartache… | 要是每个人,每个吻 每次心碎 |
[12:01] | is pre-ordered from some cosmic catalog… | 都事先安排好 在某本宇宙目录上 |
[12:04] | can we still take a wrong step and wander off our own personal Milky Way? | 我们还能走错路 徘徊在自己的银河之外吗? |
[12:09] | I couldn’t help but wonder… | 我不禁纳闷 |
[12:11] | can you make a mistake and miss your fate? | 我们犯错因而错过命运吗? |
[12:14] | If you look at how brilliantly Monet suggested glimpses of sky… | 如果你们留心 莫内处理天空的方式 |
[12:19] | and the luscious, tactile quality of the canvas… | 和这幅油画触动感官的特质 |
[12:23] | you can see how he established his fate as one of the true poets of nature… | 就可以察觉他如何将自己的 |
[12:27] | and my personal favorite. | 命运与诗人的天性结合 |
[12:29] | Charlotte’s fate led her to the Museum of Modern Art. | 夏绿蒂的命运 引领她到现代美术馆 |
[12:31] | Follow me, and we’ll move on to the Pollock. | 我们接着看卜洛克 |
[12:37] | -Weren’t you here last Sunday? -Yes. | -你是不是上星期六也有来? |
[12:40] | I was…. I love the impressionists. | -我喜欢印象主义 |
[12:42] | And I’m trying to get up the courage to invite you to dinner. | 也一直试着鼓起勇气约你吃饭 |
[12:47] | That’s very sweet, but– | -我很感动,但是… |
[12:49] | You have a boyfriend, right? How could you not? | -你有男朋友? |
[12:52] | Actually, no boyfriend. | 不是的,我没有男朋友 |
[12:55] | But I was just separated, and I’m not really ready to date yet. | 我刚与前夫分居 还没打算约会 |
[12:59] | I totally understand. I went through a divorce last year. | 我懂,我一年前刚离婚 |
[13:02] | I’m Eric, by the way. | 我叫艾力克 |
[13:07] | Viewing Jackson Pollock’s one… | 欣赏卜洛克的画作可以说是… |
[13:10] | is an almost overwhelming…. | |
[13:12] | Really? | |
[13:14] | And speaking of overwhelming exes… | 说曹操,曹操到,还带着母亲 |
[13:16] | there was Charlotte’s, with his mother, Bunny. | |
[13:19] | I detest Monet! He’s such a sap. | 我讨厌莫内,像个笨蛋 |
[13:22] | Mother, you have simply got to learn how to form an opinion. | 母亲 你得学习发表意见的方式 |
[13:29] | okay, enough Pollock. | 好了,卜洛克看够了 |
[13:32] | Follow me, as we move on to Paul Gauguin. Now! | 跟着我来到高更这一区 |
[13:36] | Come on. | 快来 |
[13:38] | I changed my mind. I’ll have dinner with you. | 我改变心意了 |
[13:41] | Hurry, everyone. | 我愿意跟你吃饭 |
[13:42] | In order to avoid her ex, Charlotte ran all the way into the Expressionist era. | 为了逃避前夫 |
[13:47] | And up on the Upper West Side, two other exes… | 夏绿蒂快步走到表现主义时代 在上西区 |
[13:50] | were dealing with A, B and Cs. | 两个前任男女朋友 在烦脑顺序组合 |
[13:53] | ”Connect part C with bracket B and boIt 3.” | 把C接上托架B和三号拴 |
[13:57] | okay, now you’re not even making sense. | 你乱说,这样是不可能的 |
[13:59] | That can’t be right. | |
[14:01] | ”Connect part C to bracket B using boIt 3.” | 把C接上托架B和三号拴 |
[14:08] | Hand me boIt 3. | 把三号拴给我 |
[14:14] | Aren’t you gonna say you were right? | 你为什么不坚持你是对的? |
[14:16] | No, you’ve got 40 pounds on me. | 你身上有四十磅是我的 |
[14:25] | I was thinking of Danny. | -我在想丹尼 |
[14:28] | -Danny who? -For the baby. Danny… | -哪个丹尼? |
[14:31] | Hobbes. Danny. | 宝宝的名字,丹尼霍布斯 |
[14:36] | I like that. | -我喜欢 |
[14:38] | Did you have any other ideas? | -你有别的想法吗? |
[14:40] | -Paul. -Paul! | 保罗 保罗是布莱迪家族重要的名字 |
[14:44] | Paul is a big name in the Brady family. You know, my dad and my granddad. | 是我父亲和祖父的名字 保罗的话… |
[14:54] | But even then, Dad, you didn’t even know him. | 但是他们都过世了 你不会看到他们的 |
[14:58] | Danny is better. | 丹尼比较好 |
[15:01] | ”Hey, Danny, you want to go shoot some hoops?” | 丹尼,想不想打篮球? |
[15:05] | It sounds right. | 听起来不错 |
[15:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:10] | Wow! | |
[15:13] | We’re making something for little Danny. | 我们在帮小丹尼做东西 |
[15:17] | -Don’t cry, Steve. -Sorry. | -不要哭,史蒂夫 -抱歉 |
[15:28] | Gorgeous, I’ve got work to do here. | -我有事情要忙 |
[15:32] | You want out of this, just say it. | -你不想要就明讲 |
[15:34] | I don’t want to have sex once, and I want out? | -我不想做爱? |
[15:37] | Not just once. What about yesterday? | -昨天怎么说? |
[15:39] | -We were at the opera. -I was bored. | -我们在听歌剧 -我很无聊 |
[15:41] | I fucked you for three hours when we came home. | 回家后我跟你做了三小时 |
[15:43] | Big whoop! | 了不起 |
[15:48] | -Why haven’t you hung the hearts? -I will. | 送你的心怎么还没挂起来? |
[15:50] | It’s been laying against that wall for days. | -我会的 -已经搁在那里好几天了 |
[15:52] | -I’m not sure it belongs here. -You mean, I don’t belong here. | -我不确定是否要放在这里 -你是说我吗? |
[15:55] | Samantha, a stranger to love, didn’t do it very well. | 不了解爱的莎曼珊不懂得处理 |
[15:59] | I heard the weather this morning, but they didn’t say anything about a shit storm. | 早上的天气预报 没有提到暴风雨 |
[16:04] | Where were you on your lunch hour? | 你午餐到哪里去了? |
[16:06] | I stopped by, and you weren’t there. | 我顺道探视你却不在 |
[16:08] | -I was eating. -Eating who? | -我去吃饭 -和谁? |
[16:10] | I saw you get into a cab with a woman wearing come-fuck-me heels! | 我看到你跟一个 放浪的女人上车 |
[16:17] | Listen, Richard… | 理查,要是你有跟别人睡 |
[16:20] | just tell me you’re sleeping with someone else… | 请告诉我 |
[16:23] | and we’ll call it a day. | 然后我们今天到此为止 |
[16:30] | The hearts would be better in the den. | 心挂在客厅比较好 |
[16:34] | I had a salad and salmon. | 我吃了鲑鱼沙拉 |
[16:37] | The woman is a business associate. | 那个女人是生意伙伴 |
[16:40] | I do not want out of this. | 我想要做爱,如果你不想 |
[16:42] | But if you do, this is a good way to go. | 那就算了 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:52] | She was an interior designer. | 她是室内设计师 |
[16:55] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我了吧? |
[16:58] | Yes. | 我相信 |
[17:00] | I do. | |
[17:03] | He’s plowing someone else. I know it. How could he not be? | 他在跟别人搞,不然呢? |
[17:05] | The man was a tramp. | |
[17:07] | You’re not cheating on him. Miracles happen. | 你忠心不二,不可思议 |
[17:09] | I think he’s doing it at lunchtime. I’ll follow him. | 他应该出去午膳,我要跟踪他 |
[17:12] | -oh, Jesus! -He won’t know it’s me. | 他不会知道的 |
[17:15] | I’ve got a wig from the Raquel Welch wig line. | 我买了一顶假发 |
[17:18] | The Raquel Welch wig line? | 假发? |
[17:21] | Sassy shag, chestnut brown, cute. Very realistic for synthetic hair. | 狂野的假发,栗子色,很可爱 看起来很真实 |
[17:25] | And why would you be doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[17:27] | I can’t go any farther down this love road and have my heart broken. | 我不能让自己继续心碎 |
[17:30] | If he’s cheating on me, I have to know now. | 要是他背叛我,我要知道 |
[17:32] | Samantha, if you love him… | 要是你爱他 |
[17:34] | don’t you think there’s even the slightest chance that he might really love you, too? | 是不是应该要相信 他或许也是真心爱你? |
[17:40] | I stole a key from his cleaning lady. I’ll check his messages. | 我偷了钥匙 我要偷听他的留言 |
[17:43] | I do not have bail money, just so you know. | 我没有钱保你出来 |
[17:49] | Hello, lover! | 好漂亮 |
[17:52] | I am needing those for my last Big night on the town. | 我要穿这双见大人物最后一面 |
[17:55] | What are you two going to do? | -你们要做什么? |
[17:57] | Drinks, dinner, dancing. Very old New York. | -喝酒,吃饭,跳舞 |
[18:00] | I meant, sex or no sex? | -很旧式的纽约 |
[18:02] | Please. I’m just getting around to picking the shoes. | -我是问上不上床? 我要去挑鞋子 |
[18:06] | our mistake was we never really agreed… | 我们对婚姻的需求不一致 |
[18:08] | on what each other wanted out of the marriage. | |
[18:10] | My wife and I, totally different backgrounds. | 我前妻和我的成长背景迥异 |
[18:13] | And you would think we’d be able to see that was gonna be the problem. | 你以为我们曾注意过这个问题 |
[18:18] | But, nope. | 但是没有 |
[18:20] | We were in love. Love, right? | -我们当时深爱彼此 |
[18:24] | Love is tricky. I mean, it’s just… | -爱情,是吗? |
[18:29] | so hard to see clearly through it. | 爱情很吊诡,很难看得清 |
[18:31] | Exactly. It’s like a fog or something. | 没错,就像雾一样 |
[18:39] | You’re very sweet, Eric. | 你很贴心,艾力克 |
[18:43] | And after dinner, Charlotte invited Eric home for coffee and…. | 用过晚餐后 夏绿蒂邀请艾力克回家喝咖啡 |
[18:49] | The ”and” being, I’m-determined-to-move-on-from-my-ex sex. | 意思是“我决定要跟你上床 |
[18:53] | Wow! | 忘掉前夫” |
[18:56] | This place is huge. You live here alone? | 这个地方大得惊人 你一个人住? |
[19:01] | It’s not that big. | 没有那么大 |
[19:03] | Not that big? Wow! | 没有那么大? |
[19:06] | Look in there. Was your ex, like, a king or something? | 你前夫是国王吗? |
[19:10] | He was a doctor. | -他是医生 |
[19:11] | Look at the size of this place. | -看这个地方有多大 |
[19:15] | I live in a studio. | 我住在工作室,而你很有钱 |
[19:18] | You’re rich. | |
[19:21] | My ex-wife was an orthodox Jew, and now you’re a rich girl. | 我前妻是传统的犹太人 你是富有的女孩 |
[19:24] | Why can’t I ever find a woman who’s compatible with me? | 我为什么找不到 跟我相配的女人? |
[19:27] | You know what? I’m not really feeling that well. | 我不是很舒服,你该回去了 |
[19:31] | Maybe you should go. | |
[19:33] | Jesus Christ, it’s huge! It goes all the way back there. | 老天,真的好大 还延伸到后面去 |
[19:37] | -Follow me. -Good idea. | -跟我来 -好 |
[19:40] | Charlotte realized she may be ready to deal with her marriage past… | 夏绿蒂此时终于明白 |
[19:44] | but not her dating future. | 她或许可以忘掉过去 却还没准备好与人约会 |
[19:46] | I had a lovely dinner. Bye. | 晚餐吃得很愉快,再见 |
[19:51] | Contrary to popular opinion… | 我要独排众议 |
[19:53] | I have decided to give myself permission to sleep with Big… | 允许自己在感觉对时 |
[19:56] | if it feels right. | 和大人物上床 |
[19:58] | So put that in your pipe and smoke it. | 你自己好好考虑吧 |
[20:01] | You’re a big girl. | -你是大人了 |
[20:03] | Can I get that in writing? | -我可以写进专栏里吗? |
[20:06] | It had better stop raining before tonight. | 今晚最好不要下雨 |
[20:08] | I have the most amazing shoes, and water will just not do. | 我买了这么漂亮的鞋子 |
[20:12] | What? Are you having a baby or something? | -你要生了吗? |
[20:14] | Damn! And that was just a kick. | -不是,他踢我一脚 |
[20:17] | -Wait till the labor starts. -You okay? | 真正吓人的是分娩时 |
[20:20] | I’m getting a little freaked. | 我开始有点害怕了 |
[20:23] | Will you be in the room with me? | 你会陪我进产房吧? |
[20:26] | Steve’s a good coach, but he’s too emotional. | 史蒂夫很好,但是太情绪化了 |
[20:28] | I’m going to need something normal to look at. lt’ll make me calmer. | 我需要正常的人陪我 |
[20:32] | okay, but I’m there purely for decoration. I’m not cutting any umbilical anything. | 我只是装饰用的 我不要剪脐带 |
[20:39] | That night, after the rain, after the dinner, after the dancing… | 那一晚,雨停后,晚饭后 |
[20:44] | I took Big for a ride. | 跳过舞后 我带着大人物去兜风 |
[20:46] | I can’t believe you actually talked me into this. | 我不敢相信你让我这么做 |
[20:50] | Buggy ride in Central Park. | 在中央公园坐马车 |
[20:53] | -Very corny. -Nope. Classic. | -很浮滥 -不,很经典 |
[20:59] | What are you going to do out there in Napa, besides watch grapes shrivel? | 你在纳帕要做什么? 除了看葡萄以外? |
[21:05] | Work, smoke cigars… | 工作,抽雪茄 |
[21:09] | look at the stars. | -看星星 |
[21:11] | I give it a week. | -一个礼拜就腻了 |
[21:15] | New York. | 纽约,纽约 |
[21:21] | Aren’t you going to miss it? | 你不会想念这里吗? |
[21:26] | No. | 不会 |
[21:29] | But I will miss you, kid. | 但我会想念你,孩子 |
[21:34] | Very much. | 很想很想 |
[21:45] | Your cell phone’s ringing. | 你的手机在响 |
[21:47] | I don’t own a cell phone. | 我没有手机 |
[21:51] | oh, Jesus, that is me! | 老天,是我的 |
[21:53] | Miranda gave me one, because, you know…. | 米兰达给我的,因为… |
[22:01] | How the hell does this thing…. | 这玩意要怎么用? |
[22:05] | Thank you. Miranda? | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Hi, I’m in labor. | 我要生了,到西奈山医院找我 |
[22:08] | Meet me at Mount Sinai, at 99th and Fifth. | |
[22:11] | okay, is Steve with you? | -史蒂夫陪着你吗? |
[22:13] | No, he’s on his way from the bar. I didn’t think I should wait. | -他从酒吧赶去 |
[22:16] | -Are you okay? -So far. Taxi! | -你还好吗? -目前还好 |
[22:19] | okay, I got a cab. I gotta go. | 我拦到计程车了,得走了 |
[22:22] | Miranda’s in labor. I have to get out of here, to Mount Sinai. | 米兰达要生产了 我得赶到西奈山医院 |
[22:25] | Excuse me, sir. We have an emergency. | 你说什么? |
[22:28] | We need to get to 99th Street and Fifth Avenue in a hurry. | 我们得赶到99街和第五大道口 |
[22:31] | I can’t leave the park. I’ll get a fine. | 我不能离开公园,会被罚款 |
[22:34] | -What’s your name? -Bobbo. | -怎么称呼? |
[22:36] | okay, Bobbo. | -巴波 |
[22:39] | Here is… | 这里有四百美金 |
[22:40] | $400. | |
[22:44] | See what you can do. | 看你能帮什么忙,巴波 |
[22:57] | one short carriage ride later…. | 一趟短短的马车之旅后… |
[23:06] | So, you leave tomorrow at 5:00? | 你明天五点离开? |
[23:09] | How about lunch? I’ll come over around 2:00? | 两点左右一起吃午餐? |
[23:11] | I can’t believe you’re leaving me alone with a horse and buggy. | 你扔下我独自坐马车? |
[23:14] | -Thanks for the ride, Prince Charming. -Anytime. | -谢谢你,白马王子 -我的荣幸 |
[23:27] | 81st and Park, Bobbo. | 81街和公园大道口,巴波 |
[23:45] | Dr. Thomas, call postpartum emergency. | 你就是不让我跟大人物上床 |
[23:51] | Boy, you will do anything to stop me from having sex with Big. | -你好漂亮 |
[23:54] | -You look pretty. -So do you. | -你也是 |
[23:58] | Shouldn’t you be lying down, or biting on a leather strap or something? | 你不是应该咬条皮带躺着吗? |
[24:02] | I’m moving around, trying to get my water to break. | 我试着让羊水破裂 |
[24:05] | The doctor says it’s better than having them break it for you. | 自然破裂比人工要好 |
[24:11] | So, what can I do? | 我能帮什么忙? |
[24:14] | When this gets going, don’t let anyone get all cheerleadery on me. | 当我开始分娩时 不要让其他人在旁边鬼叫 |
[24:18] | I don’t want any of that ”You can do it, push!” shit. | 我不想听到 “你可以的,用力…” |
[24:23] | And thus, with a destroyed pair of Christian Louboutins… | 就这样,在毁了我的鞋之后 |
[24:27] | began Miranda’s delivery. | 米兰达的分娩之旅开始了 |
[24:29] | And it would continue well into lunch hour the next day. | 一直持续到次日的午餐时间 |
[24:43] | There she was, Miss Sassy-in-her-shag… | 而野蛮小姐戴着假发 |
[24:46] | trying to catch Richard with his lunchtime shag. | 试图逮到理查的午休胡搞 |
[25:10] | Follow that car! | -跟着前面那辆车 |
[25:12] | Are you fucking kidding me? | -你在开玩笑吗? |
[25:14] | Just go. | 开就是了 |
[25:18] | one cab ride, and a breaking-and-entering later… | 下了计程车,私闯民宅 |
[25:21] | Samantha found herself at Richard Wright’s bedroom door. | 莎曼珊来到理查的卧房门口 |
[25:33] | You bastard! | 王八蛋 |
[25:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[25:40] | It’s just sex. I love you. | 这只是性,我爱你 |
[25:43] | Turns out she was right about Wright. | 果然被她说中了 |
[25:45] | But now she wished she was wrong. | 但是她希望这一切没有发生 |
[25:49] | There! Now your heart’s broken, too! | 你的心也碎了 |
[25:56] | Who the fuck was that? | 那是谁? 宝宝几乎跟米兰达一样固执 |
[25:58] | Turns out the baby was almost as stubborn as Miranda. | -你做得很好 |
[26:01] | You’re doing good there. | -就是这样 |
[26:03] | That’s right, you’re almost there. Now push! | 就快出来了,用力 |
[26:09] | Nurse, don’t say that. | -用力… -护士,不要这样喊 |
[26:13] | okay, Miranda, one more deep breath. And go. | 好,米兰达,深呼吸然后用力 |
[26:27] | oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[26:29] | There he is! | 我的天,他出来了 |
[26:34] | -And he’s perfect. -He’s perfect! | -他很完好 -对,很完好… |
[26:39] | Nurse. | 护士? |
[26:47] | Ten toes… | 他有十根脚趾,十根手指 |
[26:49] | ten fingers, two balls. | 两颗蛋蛋 |
[26:55] | -That feels good. -You did it. | -感觉真好 -你好棒 |
[27:09] | And just like that, life comes in… | 就这样 |
[27:12] | and things begin to change. | 新生命来临,物换星移 |
[27:22] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[27:25] | It’s like suddenly there’s a giraffe in the room. Hello. | 好像房间多了一头长颈鹿 |
[27:32] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[27:36] | I was thinking Brady. | 我想取名布莱迪 |
[27:40] | Brady Hobbes. | 布莱迪霍布斯 |
[27:55] | That’s a fabulous hat. | 好可爱的帽子 |
[28:02] | -Hi! -Well? | |
[28:04] | He’s really teeny, and he has red hair. | 他真得好小,一头红发 |
[28:07] | Really? oh, my God, that is so cute! | 真的吗?好可爱 |
[28:10] | Listen, I have to go. I still have a chance to catch Big. | 我得走了,还来得及见大人物 |
[28:14] | oh, Jesus! Here comes Raquel Welch. | 假发侦探来了 |
[28:16] | I’m late. She’ll tell you. | 她会告诉你,我来不及了 |
[28:18] | Why are you wearing that wig? | -你为什么带假发? |
[28:20] | Because my hair under it looks like shit! | -我的头发不能见人 |
[28:22] | Miranda has a son. | -米兰达生了儿子 |
[28:24] | Just what the world needs, another man. | -正是这个世界需要的 |
[28:26] | -Come on, let’s go see the baby! -Wait. | -另一个男人 |
[28:29] | -okay. -All right. | -我们去看宝宝 |
[28:47] | No. | 不要那么快 |
[28:49] | It’s not even 5:00. | 都还没五点呢 |
[29:02] | What is this? | 这是什么? (如果你寂寞的话) |
[29:22] | ”If I ever feel lonely….” | (如果我寂寞的话) |
[29:58] | It was official. A new season had begun. | 新的季节正式开始了 |
[30:13] | Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. | 或许我们犯的错误 造就我们的命运 |
[30:16] | Without them, what would shape our lives? | 没有错误,哪来的人生? |
[30:19] | Perhaps, if we never veered off-course… | 如果不偏离轨道 或许就不会坠入爱河 |
[30:21] | we wouldn’t fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. | 不会有宝宝 不会有现在的我们 |
[30:26] | After all, seasons change. | 毕竟,季节会更换,城市也会 |
[30:29] | So do cities. | |
[30:31] | People come into your life and people go. | 有人走进你的生命,有人离开 |
[30:34] | But it’s comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart… | 但令人欣慰的是 我们爱的人会永远在我们心里 |
[30:39] | and, if you’re very lucky… | 够幸运的话 |
[30:41] | a plane ride away. | 一趟飞机就可以见面了 |
[30:54] | Subtitles provided by SoFTlTLER | (献给我们的纽约 当时、现在和未来) |