时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | My career had reached new heights, literally. | 我的事业达到了新高峰 |
[00:53] | An editor at New York magazine thought I would be the perfect person… | 报社编辑认为我很适合 |
[00:56] | to write about the ultimate challenge for swingers.: | 报导高空秋千表演者的挑战 |
[00:59] | The flying trapeze. | |
[01:01] | Wouldn’t you rather be at Geoffrey? They’re having a sale on stripes! | 你想报导 |
[01:05] | That’s not supportive! | 杰佛瑞商店拍卖会吗? 这算是哪门子的安慰 |
[01:08] | Step on up. Good. That’s good. | 往前,很好 |
[01:12] | Come around to my side. | 绕到我旁边 |
[01:15] | We’ll take off your climbing lines and strap on your safety harness. | 我要解掉你的攀爬绳索 帮你系上安全绳 |
[01:19] | Please strap on anything that’ll keep me from plummeting to my death. | 什么事都阻止不了 我跳入死亡陷阱 |
[01:22] | Toes over the edge. | 脚趾站在边边,双脚与肩同宽 |
[01:23] | Feet shoulder-width apart, just a little bit more. | 再宽一点 |
[01:27] | That’s good. Head up. Now put your right hand out in front of you. | 很好,头抬高 右手伸到身体前方 |
[01:31] | I’ve got you. Good. Are you ready to grab the bar? | -准备好抓住秋千了吗? -我准备好要去酒吧 -大家都会那么说吗? |
[01:35] | I’m ready to go to the bar. Does everyone say that? | -差不多 -单手抓住秋千 -你是世界女王 -你是世界女王 |
[01:37] | Pretty much. okay, hold the bar in one hand. | -太棒了 太棒了,头抬高 别往下看,你准备好了吗? 好了 |
[01:40] | -You’re | -You’re queen of the world. |
[01:45] | queen All right. That’s good. Keep your head up. | |
[01:48] | of Don’t look down. | |
[01:49] | the world. Are you ready? And…. | |
[01:59] | Swing out, sister. | 加油,姐妹 |
[02:02] | Two hours later, I was hooked. | 两小时后我上瘾了 |
[02:06] | Are you watching? I’m about to try a catch. | 你在看吗?我要尝试空中接人 |
[02:09] | Maybe you should quit while you’re alive. | 或许你得及早收手 免得连小命都丢了 |
[02:12] | You can totally do this. | 你得这么做 |
[02:13] | Just listen to me and trust me. | 听我的话并且相信我 |
[02:19] | All right. Legs up. | 好了,脚抬高 |
[02:22] | Take your hands off and reach for me. | 手放掉朝我飞过来 |
[02:25] | This time you got it. Let go. | 这次你一定办得到,放手 |
[02:28] | Let go. | 放手 |
[02:31] | No. | 那天我没有完成 |
[02:33] | That day I didn’t get caught… | 空中接人的动作 |
[02:37] | but Samantha’s zipper did. | 但莎曼珊的拉练卡住了 |
[02:58] | This is one of the frustrating things about living alone. | 这是独居生活的缺点之一 |
[03:01] | There’s not always somebody around to rip your clothes off. | 没有人能帮你把衣服脱掉 |
[03:15] | Hey, Smith, wanna come over and do me? | 史密斯,你想过来上我吗? |
[03:19] | What she meant was ”undo me. ” But two birds with one stone. | 她的意思是“帮我脱困” 但这招是一石二鸟 |
[03:25] | And in Central Park… | 在中央公园 |
[03:27] | a photographer attempted to catch two lovebirds sitting on a stone. | 摄影师帮一对恋人拍照 他们就坐在石头上 |
[03:33] | Honey, a little less teeth. Just relax your lips. | 甜心,牙齿少露一点 嘴唇放轻松 |
[03:36] | No, now you’re squinting. | 你在乱瞄 |
[03:38] | A lesser man might have told Charlotte to take a flying leap… | 大部分的男人会叫女人闭嘴 |
[03:42] | but Harry loved her too much. | 但哈利太爱她了 |
[03:44] | -I thought the point was to look natural. -That’s what I’m trying to get you to do. | -重点是自然一点 -我在教你怎么自然一点 |
[03:48] | one might ask, how natural is it to be sitting in Central Park in a suit? | 穿着西装坐在中央公园里 算哪门子的自然? |
[03:53] | I read the wedding section religiously… | 我看过结婚版 |
[03:56] | and I know what they’re looking for. Not all pictures are selected. | 知道他们要的是什么 不是每张照片都能雀屏中选 |
[04:00] | And I really want there to be… | 我真的希望我们结婚的消息 |
[04:01] | a York-Goldenblatt announcement of our wedding in the Sunday Times. | 能登在周日泰晤士时报上 |
[04:05] | So, please, just a little less teeth. | 拜托你少露一点牙齿 |
[04:08] | Charlotte York, I cannot wait to marry you. | 夏绿蒂约克 我巴不得马上把你娶回家 |
[04:12] | -That’s perfect. That’s it. -I was having a moment. | -那真的是太棒了 -我真的好高兴 |
[04:17] | Lipstick! | 小心唇膏 |
[04:20] | Wait! No, sorry, no kissing pictures. It’s tacky. | 等一下,抱歉 别拍接吻的样子,那太恶心了 |
[04:24] | And speaking of tacky…. | 说到恶心… |
[04:26] | Cute, huh? Debbie bought it for him over at the Sixth Avenue flea market. | 很可爱吧?黛比在 第六大道跳蚤市场帮他买的 |
[04:31] | Did you wash it first? | 你有清洗过吗? |
[04:34] | She also got something for you. | 她还买了样东西要送你 |
[04:39] | It’s aromatherapy. | 这是芳香疗法蜡烛 |
[04:45] | You know, I was thinking, maybe we should figure out a time… | 我想或许我们该安排时间 |
[04:48] | for the two of you to meet. | 让你们两个见面 |
[04:50] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[04:53] | She’s around Brady. I know you’re not comfortable with that. | 她跟布莱迪很亲 我知道你不太高兴… |
[04:56] | I’m completely comfortable. I don’t need to meet her. I trust you. | 我非常高兴 |
[05:01] | She bought me a fucking candle. | 我不需要见她,我相信你 她买了根蜡烛给我 |
[05:04] | And it was an aromatherapy candle, for serenity and calm. | 那是有镇静作用的 芳香疗法蜡烛 |
[05:08] | I was much more serene and calm before the fucking candle. | 没收到这根该死的蜡烛前 |
[05:12] | Women with candles replace women with cats as the new sad thing. | 我非常镇静 使用芳香疗法蜡烛的女人 |
[05:16] | And get this: He thinks I should meet her. | 太悲惨了 他认为我该跟她见面 |
[05:19] | I sense that he wants us to become friends. | 我觉得他希望我们变成朋友 |
[05:22] | Forget it. You do not need to become friends with the new girlfriend. | 你不能 跟前男友的新女友当朋友 |
[05:26] | It’s unnatural, uncomfortable, insincere… | 那不自然,太做作恶心 |
[05:29] | and rife with ulterior motive. | 看起来似乎很居心不良 |
[05:32] | -Has this happened to you? -No, I’m just being supportive. | -你也发生过这种事? -不,我只是在声援你 |
[05:35] | -But there is a baby involved. -Exactly. | -但宝宝被扯进这件事 -没错 |
[05:38] | She’s using Brady to get to me, and I am not falling for it. | 她利用布莱迪接近我 我才不会中计 |
[05:43] | Speaking of falling, I tried the trapeze yesterday for that piece that I’m writing. | 说到这里,我为了报导 亲身体验高空秋千的滋味 |
[05:47] | I could never! I have the most terrible fear of heights. | -我有超级惧高症 |
[05:50] | I do not. You’ve seen my shoes. | -我没有,看我的鞋子就知道 |
[05:52] | So did you fly through the air with the greatest of ease? | -你不是玩得很开心吗? |
[05:55] | At first, but then I couldn’t do a catch. | -没错,但我不会空中接人 |
[05:57] | I had to let go and reach for the guy, who was very cute, and I still couldn’t do it. | 我只需要放手让那个大帅哥 接住我,但我还是做不到 |
[06:02] | You are insane for getting into a harness without even a hope of an orgasm. | 你喜欢玩点安全的 没有高潮也没关系 |
[06:06] | -Hello, ladies. -Hi, honey. | -大家好 -甜心 |
[06:10] | -Hey, Harry. -Hi, Howie. | 大伙们,他是哈利的伴郎 |
[06:12] | Everyone, this is Harry’s best friend Howie Halberstein, in from Portland. | 来自波特兰的豪威 |
[06:16] | We’re not crashing. I’m just here to drop off the photo proofs… | 我们没空聊了 |
[06:19] | and the seating chart. | 我只是拿照片跟座位表过来 |
[06:20] | We’re gonna have a quick bite to eat, then I’m taking the place cards… | 然后我要把桌号卡 |
[06:24] | to the calligrapher. | 拿去给美工 |
[06:25] | After that, we’re gonna go around the corner and try to find our balls. | 之后我们要去打球 |
[06:30] | Yes, Harry knows how to show a guy a good time. | 哈利真是会玩 |
[06:33] | Howie, this is Samantha and Miranda and Carrie. | 她们是莎曼珊跟米兰达 还有凯莉 |
[06:38] | -Hi. -Hi, how are you? | -你好吗? -我很好 |
[06:39] | -Good. | -Good. |
[06:41] | Good guy. You two, I see it happening. | 天啊,你们两个…我懂了 |
[06:47] | So, Carrie, I was thinking maybe you might show Howie around a little later. | 凯莉 我想待会你带豪威去逛逛吧 |
[06:52] | Unless Harry needs me to ice a cake or something. | 除非豪威要我拿蛋糕去冰 |
[06:59] | I’m kind of busy because I have to do a flying trapeze thing. | 我…有点忙 我得写高空秋千的报导 |
[07:04] | That is so weird. I have a lion-taming thing tomorrow, so that’s out for me. | 真是奇怪,明天我得去驯狮 所以我没空 |
[07:09] | But, you know, if you change your mind, I’ll give you my business card. | 如果你改变心意 我可以给你我的名片 |
[07:15] | -There you go. -Thank you. | 拿去吧 |
[07:17] | All my lines are on there. Call me, I’ll be waiting by the phone. | 我的联络电话都在上面 我会等你的电话 |
[07:23] | -What’s wrong with you? -He was funny and cute. | -你是怎么了? -他既幽默又帅 |
[07:28] | Yeah, and in town for a week. What’s the point? | 他在城里待一星期 那有什么大不了的? |
[07:31] | That is the point. | 那就是问题所在 |
[07:32] | It’s the best possible scenario, because you know he’s leaving. | 太棒了,你知道他会离开 |
[07:36] | But it’s like whatever happens, there’s an expiration date. | 所有美丽恋情都会过去 |
[07:41] | -It’s expiration dating. -It isn’t dating. It’s sex. | 这只是逢场作戏 |
[07:45] | It’s fun. It’s a fling. | 这不是约会,这是性爱游戏 它既好玩又刺激 |
[07:47] | Please, I’m too old for a fling. I can barely do a swing. | 拜托,我太老了受不了刺激 我连荡秋千都不敢 |
[07:52] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to go home… | 对不起,我得去写 |
[07:54] | so I can write about the fact that I couldn’t do a catch. | 我不敢做空中接人的报导 |
[07:57] | -He is a catch. -You should do him. | -他就是你要接的 |
[08:02] | When you’re young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. | -你该上他的 年轻时你只想找乐子 |
[08:06] | Then you grow up and learn to be cautious. | 年纪越来越大 你学会越来越小心 |
[08:11] | You could break a bone or a heart. | 你不是会摔断骨头 就是会被伤了心 |
[08:13] | You look before you leap, and sometimes you don’t leap at all… | 你会在往下跳前看个清楚 |
[08:16] | because there’s not always someone there to catch you. | 因为不是每次都会有人接住你 |
[08:20] | And in life there’s no safety net. | 现实生活中也不会有安全网 |
[08:24] | When did it stop being fun and start being scary? | 什么时候人生不再是乐趣 你开始觉得害怕? |
[08:28] | I decided it was time to leave fear behind and have some fun. | 我决定我该抛开恐惧 找点乐子 |
[08:39] | okay, legs up. | 腿抬高,很好 |
[08:42] | -That’s good. Let go and reach for me. -I can’t. | -放手朝我飞过来 -我办不到 |
[08:46] | All right, this time. Let go. | 好了,这次一定会成功 放手 |
[08:50] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[08:54] | Don’t tell me you can’t. I want nothing but lilies on the chuppah. | 别告诉我你办不到 |
[08:57] | The theme is Yentl Chic. | 我要帐篷里放着百合花 |
[08:59] | Don’t forget the candles. | -别忘了蜡烛 |
[09:00] | This isn’t the first wedding I’ve planned. You’re worse than me! | -天啊,你比我更坏 |
[09:04] | We want candles, candles, candles. | 我们要蜡烛 |
[09:05] | And I don’t want short, stubby, broken-up dick candles. | 不是又短又粗的蜡烛 |
[09:08] | I want long tapers. | 我要细长型的蜡烛 |
[09:11] | -All right, call me right back. -Ta-da! | 好吧,回电话给我 |
[09:15] | -It’s okay? -okay? You’re Audrey Hepburnowitz! | -可以吗? -你看起来好像奥黛丽赫本 |
[09:19] | I’m so excited about this wedding. | 我好兴奋 |
[09:21] | We’re doing everything according to tradition. | 婚礼得根据传统进行 |
[09:24] | We’re going to smash the glass, and the signing of the ketubah. | 我们要摔破杯子 |
[09:28] | The hora. | 唱犹太歌跳呼拉舞 |
[09:29] | Be careful. God forbid you fall off the chair. | 小心,别从椅子上摔下来 |
[09:32] | oh, the horror! The horror! | 呼拉舞太可怕了 |
[09:34] | -Maybe we won’t do the chair thing. -You have to. That’s the big finish. | -或许我们不该用椅子 -你非得那么做不可 |
[09:37] | Remember, when you’re up there, pretend you’re having a good time… | 只要记住坐上椅子后 |
[09:40] | hang on for dear life, and for fuck’s sake keep your legs together. | 你得抓紧 别忘了双腿要紧紧并拢 |
[09:44] | Nobody wants to see the bride’s beaver. | 没有人想看新娘的私处 |
[09:47] | Don’t say that in front of my dress. | 别在我的婚纱面前那么说 |
[09:51] | Hello. York residence. | 这里是约克家,我们有空 |
[09:53] | Yes, we have a minute. It’s The New York Times fact checker. | 是纽约时报的查询人员 |
[09:56] | Yes, Goldenblatt has two ”T”s. Sure. | 葛登布拉特,没错 |
[10:01] | Fax it over! | 传真过来吧 |
[10:03] | We’re in, we’re in! | |
[10:05] | This calls for a hora! | 我们得好好庆祝一下 |
[10:11] | Hey! | |
[10:12] | oh, my God! What’re you doing here? Don’t look at me! | 天啊,你在这里做什么? |
[10:16] | Jesus Christ, Char, my ear. | -别看我 -天啊,小夏,我的耳朵 |
[10:18] | You’re not supposed to see me in my dress. This is bad luck, very bad luck! | 你不应该看到我的婚纱 那会招来噩运 |
[10:22] | Close your eyes. Keep them closed! | 闭上眼睛,别看 |
[10:25] | oh, no, this is so bad. | 不,这真的是太糟糕了 |
[10:30] | Are all brides like that? | -所有的新娘都是那样吗? |
[10:31] | That’s nothing. I once had a girl in Long island give herself a stroke. | -我看过更糟糕的 我看过一个新娘害自己中风 |
[10:36] | She pulled it together for the big day, though. | 但她还是拖着身体完成婚礼 |
[10:44] | Hopefully I’ll get cell reception down in Mexico. | 希望在墨西哥 我的手机仍收得到讯号 |
[10:48] | Samantha, a fan of expiration dating… | 喜欢逢场作戏的莎曼珊 |
[10:50] | was about to enjoy one of the benefits of dating an actor. | 将要享受到 |
[10:54] | Location, location, location. | 跟男演员交往的好处 他常常得出外景拍戏 |
[10:56] | It’s gonna be cool working with Gus Van Sant. | 能够跟葛斯范桑合作 真的是太酷了 |
[11:00] | Here. Let me. | 我来帮你 |
[11:05] | I can’t believe we don’t get to spend my last night together. | 我不敢相信 我们无法共度我的最后一夜 |
[11:08] | -Are you dying? -No. | -你快死了吗? -不 |
[11:11] | Then it’s not your last night. | 那么这不是你的最后一夜 |
[11:15] | There. | 好了 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna miss you, Samantha. | -我会想你的 |
[11:20] | Save that performance for Mr. Van Sant. It’s just two weeks. | -把这套表演给葛斯范桑看吧 |
[11:25] | It’s a long time. | -我们只分开两星期 -那真的很漫长 |
[11:26] | Would you get out of here already? I’m late as it is. | 你能不能快点离开? |
[11:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 我要迟到了 |
[11:31] | And listen, when you’re on location don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 听着,别做我不会做的事 |
[11:35] | -What does that rule out? -There are things. | -你是指哪些事? -蛮多的 |
[11:41] | Karaoke. I don’t do that. | 譬如我不唱卡拉ok (他飞过空中) (怡然自在) (那个玩高空秋千的 大胆男孩) |
[11:57] | -This is it. -It’s a very nice building. | -就是这里 -这栋建筑很漂亮 |
[12:01] | Miranda! | 米兰达,我找不到钥匙 |
[12:02] | I can’t find my keys. | |
[12:04] | -Magda! -You still have keys? | 梅格,我不在家 |
[12:06] | -I’m not home. -Because of Brady. | |
[12:08] | Do you understand? | 你听懂了吗? |
[12:09] | I’m already at Charlotte’s. | 我已经去夏绿蒂家了 |
[12:12] | I am not home. | 我不在家 |
[12:20] | -Is Miranda here? -She is not home. | -米兰达在吗? -她不在家 |
[12:25] | That’s too bad. I was really looking forward to meeting her. | 真的太可惜了 我很期待要跟她见面 |
[12:28] | She is not home. | 她不在 |
[12:30] | -Magda, this is Debbie. -Nice to meet you. | -梅格,她是黛比 -很高兴能见到你 |
[12:34] | All right, we just need to grab some things out of Brady’s crib. | 我们要到 布莱迪的摇篮里拿些东西 |
[12:38] | The last time I forgot Mr. Elephant, Brady acted like a big baby. | 上次我忘记拿大象先生 |
[12:42] | Didn’t you, B-Boy? | 布莱迪哭得跟个娃娃一样 |
[12:44] | He is a big baby. | 他的确是个娃娃 |
[12:50] | But I have not cleaned in room yet. | -但我还没有打扫房间 |
[12:53] | That’s okay. | -没关系 |
[12:59] | This is a nice room. She has nice taste. | 这里很漂亮,她的品味不错 |
[13:02] | -Yeah. I helped build the crib. -Really? | -我帮忙组合摇篮 -真的吗? |
[13:09] | What’s wrong, Brady? Did you drop your Binky? | 怎么了?布莱迪 奶嘴掉了吗? |
[13:14] | Where’s your Binky? | -掉在哪里? |
[13:17] | It’s right there. | -在那边 |
[13:20] | Here you go, Bradylicious. | 拿去吧,布莱迪宝贝 |
[13:24] | Hey, wanna go to Blockbuster and rent a tape or something? | -你想到百视达租录影带吗? |
[13:27] | okay, but this time I get to pick. | -好啊,但这次由我来选片 |
[13:32] | -Bye. -Bye, Magda. | -再见 -再见,梅格 |
[13:41] | There’s a lot of dust down there. | 摇篮下面积了很多灰尘 |
[13:44] | You really should vacuum under…. | 你该用吸尘器打扫一下 |
[13:53] | That night we all gathered at Charlotte’s casual rehearsal dinner. | 我们在夏绿蒂家集合 排演婚宴的流程 |
[13:57] | You’re like a lint tray. What’s happening back here? | 你的脸色真难看 发生了什么事? |
[14:01] | That Debbie is crazy. | 那个黛比是个疯子 |
[14:04] | She came to my apartment with Steve and totally ambushed me. | 她跟史蒂夫跑到我家来 |
[14:07] | I had to hide under the bed to avoid them. | 我得躲到床下 |
[14:09] | -Seriously? -Maybe. | -真的吗? -或许吧 |
[14:12] | -Did you see her? -Just her shoes and her nails. | -你看到她了吗? -我只看到她的鞋子跟趾甲 |
[14:16] | -And? -Both acrylic. | -结果呢? -都很假 |
[14:18] | Maybe you should just meet her and get it over with. | 或许你该跟她见个面 |
[14:21] | I don’t want to meet her. | 我跟她见面就代表她真的存在 |
[14:22] | If I meet her, she’s real, and that means Steve has an actual girlfriend. | 史蒂夫真的交了女朋友 |
[14:26] | Apparently I wasn’t the only one who had trouble letting go. | 不是只有我无法放手 |
[14:29] | Hey. What’s happening there? | 发生了什么事? |
[14:32] | oh, you know. Bride, bride, bride. Blah, blah, blah. | 大家都在聊新娘的事 |
[14:36] | I just saw your fling go into the bathroom. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. | 我看到你的朋友到卧室去了 |
[14:40] | Still no. | -我还是不要 |
[14:42] | It’s just casual sex. | -这只是逢场作戏 |
[14:44] | Nothing’s casual anymore. Not even when it says so on the invitation. | 我不再逢场作戏 |
[14:48] | Just go in there and see what happens. | 即使他是自己送上门 去看看会发生什么事 |
[14:51] | Worst comes to worst, you could always hide under the bed. | 你可以躲到床下去 |
[14:57] | I decided they were right. | 我决定相信她们的话 |
[14:59] | It was time to get back in the swing of things. | 我该冒点险了 |
[15:07] | -Good to see you. -See you later. | |
[15:09] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[15:13] | Wow, this is kind of uncomfortable. | 这真的是太难堪了 |
[15:16] | Look, would you please stop calling me? I don’t have time to chat. | 请别再打电话给我 |
[15:20] | I’ve got boutonnieres on my mind. | 我没空聊天 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry I never called. | -我心有所属 -抱歉我没有打电话给你 |
[15:24] | No, I understand, you’re busy. That time of year. | 我了解,你很忙 |
[15:26] | Final exams for Clown College or something. | 小丑学校在做年度评鉴 |
[15:29] | What would that entail, you think? | -你觉得怎么做才能及格? |
[15:31] | The seating arrangements in the little car, walking in the floppy shoes– | -穿上超大号的鞋子 |
[15:36] | Squirting flower and nose application. | -变出花来,戴上假鼻子? |
[15:38] | …continual pieing, the cloud-kissing…. | -别忘了丢派 |
[15:40] | Maybe I would have a fling. After all, how bad could it be? | 或许我该跟他逢场作戏 毕竟那会有多糟糕呢? |
[15:51] | That night Howie and I had sex like we were teenagers again. | 那晚豪威跟我 像青少年一样做爱 |
[15:55] | Meaning he had no idea what he was doing, and I didn’t say anything. | 他不知道自己在做什么 我什么都没说 |
[16:07] | Meanwhile, Samantha was banging around as well. | 同时莎曼珊也在敲东西 |
[16:13] | You have one new message. | 你有一通新留言 |
[16:18] | Hey, I’m here. It’s pretty cool. You miss me yet? | 我已经到了,这里很酷 开始想我了吗? |
[16:24] | That’s the thing about getting used to a man.: | 那就是习惯同一个男人的问题 |
[16:27] | There’s always a catch. | 他会对你紧盯不放 |
[16:33] | It’s here! | 它来了 |
[16:35] | Not just her wedding day, but The New York Times. | 今天是她的结婚日 也是她登上纽约时报的日子 |
[16:44] | oh, my God! | 天啊,我有胡子 |
[16:46] | I have a moustache. | |
[16:49] | It’s an ink stain. But look at me. Now, that is a terrific smile. | 那是墨水印子,快来看 我笑得很灿烂 |
[16:54] | This is a nightmare! | -这是场噩梦 |
[16:56] | It’s probably just our paper. | -或许只有我们的报纸是这样 |
[16:59] | Anyway, who cares? We’re getting married today! | 谁在乎呢?我们要结婚了 |
[17:01] | I look like Hitler! | 我要办一场犹太婚礼 |
[17:03] | I’m having a Jewish wedding and I look like Hitler! | 我看起来像希特勒 |
[17:06] | Hello? | -喂 |
[17:07] | In your paper do I have a moustache? | -你的报纸上我长了胡子吗? |
[17:10] | What? | -什么? |
[17:11] | In your wedding section, does it look like I have a moustache? | -你的结婚版,胡子 |
[17:15] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:18] | As I feared, my fling had become a pain in the neck. | 我的恐惧是对的 我的逢场作戏令我的颈受苦 |
[17:21] | You do not look like Hitler. | 你看起来不像希特勒 |
[17:24] | Frito Bandito, maybe. | -或许有点像菲瑞多班迪托 |
[17:27] | The bad luck is starting already. | -噩运已经开始了 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 对,上面的确沾了东西 |
[17:35] | There’s a little something… | |
[17:37] | but maybe it’s just my paper. | 但或许只有我的报纸有 |
[17:40] | And your paper. | -还有你的报纸 |
[17:41] | I have to go. | -我得挂电话了 |
[17:43] | Clearly, Charlotte was bent out of shape, and so was I. | 很明显地夏绿蒂被打败了 我也是 |
[17:47] | Come on, granny. I’ll take you to the Early Bird Special. | 来吧,老奶奶 |
[17:50] | oh, God, don’t make me laugh. | 我带你去买大特价商品 |
[17:53] | It hurts. | 别逗我笑,真的很痛 |
[17:54] | Is this still from your days as a Flying Wallenda? | 这是玩高空秋千的后遗症? |
[17:57] | That’s my official story, and it’s partially true. | 我对外的说法是那样 但那只是部分原因 |
[18:01] | But this is a sex-sprain. | -事实上我是做爱时拉伤了 |
[18:04] | -Good for you. -No, it was not good for me. | -真的太好了 |
[18:08] | It was jackrabbit sex. You know, pound, pound…. | 不,我觉得一点都不好 那跟动物交配差不多 |
[18:11] | -Are straight men still allowed to do that? -No, they aren’t. It’s bad. | 异性恋的男人可以那么做? 不可以,我觉得很糟糕 |
[18:16] | It’s basically masturbating with a woman instead of your hand. | 那像是用女人手淫 |
[18:19] | I don’t enjoy it. | 我完全得不到乐趣 |
[18:21] | Carrie, you made it! | -凯莉,你来了 |
[18:24] | Hi. | -你好 |
[18:27] | The jackrabbit? | -他就是那头禽兽? |
[18:30] | -I better…. -Hop to it. | -我最好… 你去吧 |
[18:40] | You look hot! | 你看起来好诱人 |
[18:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | -Guess what? -What? | 你猜怎么着? |
[18:48] | I got a suite at The Mercer for later. King-size bed. Huge tub. | 我在麦色饭店订了间套房 |
[18:53] | We can have breakfast before I leave… | 超大的床跟浴缸 我们可以在我离开前吃个早餐 |
[18:56] | unless, of course, we’re busy doing something else. | 除非我们还有别的事要忙 |
[19:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:05] | I’m pretty tired from last night. | 我因为昨晚的事觉得很累 |
[19:07] | I’m only gonna be in town for another day, and I want to get to know you better. | 我只会在城里再待一天 |
[19:15] | okay, we’ll see. | 我想更进一步了解你 好吧,再看看 |
[19:18] | We’ll see? | 再看看?我知道那是什么意思 |
[19:21] | I know what ”we’ll see” means. It means ”see you.” | 你答应了 |
[19:23] | No. | 不,我… |
[19:25] | No, the thing is… | |
[19:28] | you’re just visiting, so… | 你只是来这里作客,我想… |
[19:37] | I figured it was a one-night kind of thing. | 我以为那只是一夜情 |
[19:43] | Just fun. | 只是为了好玩 |
[19:50] | If I’d known you were just using me, I wouldn’t have made love to you like that. | 如果我知道你是在利用我 我不会那样跟你做爱 |
[20:01] | We are here today to celebrate the union of two very special people: | 今天我们齐聚一堂 为庆祝两个人的结合 |
[20:06] | Harry Goldenblatt and Charlotte York. | 哈利葛登布拉特 跟夏绿蒂约克 |
[20:09] | It’s important for everyone here to be a witness to this moment… | 在场的宾客必须见证这一刻 |
[20:13] | for the Jewish wedding ceremony has two parts. | 因为犹太婚礼分成两个部分 |
[20:18] | The first designates to the community… | 一是向全世界的人宣布 |
[20:22] | that the kallah, bride… | 新郎跟新娘 |
[20:24] | and the chatan, groom… | |
[20:27] | are for one another alone. | 就此相守一生 |
[20:30] | And the second part gives them to one another. | 第二部分是他们得对彼此承诺 |
[20:35] | It’s a gift and a huge responsibility. | 这是一项恩赐 也是项重责大任 |
[21:00] | As one man slipped a ring on… | 当新郎试着帮新娘戴上戒指 |
[21:03] | one woman was still trying to slip a bracelet off. | 有个女人想拿掉她的手镯 |
[21:15] | Sorry. It’s a back spasm. I’m sorry. | 抱歉,我的背部拉伤 |
[21:40] | It seemed to Charlotte that the wedding had gone from Jewish law to Murphy’s Law. | 看来这场婚礼 完全不符合犹太律法 倒成了墨菲定律 |
[22:03] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[22:14] | Charlotte, are you okay? | 夏绿蒂,你没事吧? |
[22:17] | This is a disaster. It’s the worst wedding in history. | 这是有史以来最差劲的婚礼 |
[22:19] | That’s not true. | 才怪 |
[22:22] | Although I only saw most of it from here down. | 虽然我的视线只有这么高 |
[22:26] | Harry never should’ve walked in on me wearing my wedding dress. | 哈利不该偷看我的婚纱 |
[22:29] | -Now we’re cursed. -You’re not cursed. | 现在我们被诅咒了 |
[22:32] | You’re married. You just got married. | 你们没有被诅咒 你们刚刚结婚了 |
[22:36] | I know… | 我知道 |
[22:38] | but I wanted everything to be perfect. | 但我希望一切都很完美 |
[22:40] | okay, you have to stop with the tears. | 别哭了 |
[22:43] | You already had the perfect wedding… | 你第一次的婚礼非常完美 |
[22:44] | and the marriage, not so perfect. | 但你的婚姻却一败涂地 |
[22:48] | I think this is a good sign. | 这是个好预兆 |
[22:50] | I think the worse the wedding, the better the marriage. | 婚礼越糟糕婚姻越成功 |
[22:54] | -I have a stain on my dress. -That’s good! | -我的婚纱沾到了红酒 |
[22:58] | That’s a good sign! | -太棒了,那是个好预兆 |
[22:59] | You’re just trying to make me feel better. | 你只是在安慰我 |
[23:02] | No, I’m trying to get you to open your eyes, because you’re missing it. | 我要你张开眼睛好好看看 因为你错过了它 |
[23:06] | -What? -Everything! | -什么? |
[23:08] | You’re missing your wedding. | -你错过了你的婚礼 |
[23:10] | You have a wonderful man who loves you… | 你嫁给一个深爱你的好男人 |
[23:14] | who’ll be there to catch you when you fall. Do you know how special that is? | 你有不顺时他会陪着你 那不特别吗? |
[23:18] | I would love to find a man who’s strong enough to catch me. | 我想找个 愿意陪着我的坚强男人 |
[23:24] | So let’s get to that reception, so you can fall on a cake or something. | 我们快去参加婚宴 |
[23:30] | okay. | 你可以摔倒在蛋糕上 |
[23:35] | -okay? -Perfect still, of course. | -好吗? |
[23:39] | oh, Christ! | -太棒了 天啊 |
[23:48] | Are you okay? | -你没事吧? |
[23:50] | Yeah. I’m just feeling a little sad. | -没事 |
[23:53] | It was just so beautiful. | 我觉得很难过 它真的是太美了 |
[23:55] | -The ceremony? -My bracelet. | -你是指婚礼吗? -我的手镯 |
[24:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention, please? | 各位先生女士,请注意 |
[24:06] | God, it’s time for the toast. Top me off, I’m next. | 天啊,要举杯致意了 帮我倒酒,下一个是我 |
[24:09] | I would like to raise a glass… | 我希望大家一起举杯 |
[24:13] | to Harry and Charlotte… | 敬哈利跟夏绿蒂 |
[24:16] | because they found each other despite all the bullshit. | 因为他们在漫天谎言的世界中 |
[24:24] | It’s tough out there. I mean, people don’t care like they used to. | 找到了彼此 世途险恶 |
[24:30] | People leave you hanging. | 大家不像以前那么细心 他们喜欢耍着你玩 |
[24:32] | People… | 他们全都是贱人 |
[24:34] | are a bitch. | |
[24:36] | Is this a toast or a roast? | -他要干杯还是要骂人? |
[24:38] | So here’s to love! | -大家为爱干杯吧 |
[24:41] | And love means never… | 爱就是永远都不要说 |
[24:45] | ever… | |
[24:47] | having to say.: | |
[24:51] | You used me for sex! | “你利用我满足性欲” |
[24:55] | Thanks, Howie. That’s nice. | -谢谢豪威,太棒了 -不,等一下 恭喜 |
[25:00] | It was a Mazel Tov cocktail. | 这是跟新人致意 |
[25:05] | Carrie said, ”The worse the wedding, the better the marriage.” | 凯莉说婚礼越糟糕 婚姻越完美 |
[25:09] | Then I think Howie just got us to our Silver. | 我想豪威让我们 一定撑得到银婚 |
[25:16] | Hi. | 大家注意,太棒了 |
[25:18] | Hello. Great. | |
[25:23] | I would like to congratulate… | 我要恭喜我的朋友 |
[25:25] | my very brave friend, Charlotte… | 勇敢的夏绿蒂 |
[25:29] | who knows what she wants… | 她知道自己要什么 |
[25:32] | and who goes for it. | 并且努力去争取幸福 |
[25:35] | Not everyone can do that. | 那不是每个人都能办到的 |
[25:38] | Especially when it comes to love… | 更何况是为了追寻爱 |
[25:42] | some of us can’t even… | 有些人甚至无法将爱说出口 |
[25:45] | say the words. | |
[25:47] | But…. | 但是… |
[25:55] | Sorry, hon. Good speech, though. | 抱歉,但你说得很好 |
[25:59] | Maybe Miranda just got us to our Gold. | 或许米兰达能让我们撑到金婚 恭喜 |
[26:43] | He’s certainly acrobatic. | 他真的很耍宝 |
[26:45] | oh, yeah. He’s the regular Jerk du Soleil. | 他是个耍杂技大混蛋 |
[26:53] | Do you think everyone knows I slept with him? | -大家都知道我跟他上过床? |
[26:55] | Yes. And they all think you’re a big whore-ah. | -对 大家都觉得你是个烂女人 |
[27:05] | -I don’t like this. I’m afraid! -of what? | -我很害怕 -你怕什么? |
[27:08] | What’s the worst that can happen? We’ll live happily ever after? | 还会发生什么更糟糕的事? 我们会过着幸福快乐的生活? |
[27:23] | And, of course, this being a wedding, there was one more catch to go. | 这场婚礼的精彩好戏还在后面 |
[27:26] | okay! Who’s ready to catch the bouquet? | 谁准备要接住捧花? |
[27:30] | Not me. I’ve lit myself on fire. | 我才不要,我的演讲稿着火 |
[27:34] | I’ve showed emotion in public. I think I’m done. | 还在宾客们面前惊慌失措 -我受够了 |
[27:37] | -oh, you were fabulous. -I believe you mean flammable. | -你表现得很棒 我相信你是说我是“易燃品” |
[27:46] | okay, now you’re done. | 你真的受够了 |
[27:48] | It wasn’t a perfect catch… | 她不能抓住捧花 |
[27:59] | and neither was mine. | 我也表现得不怎么样 |
[28:02] | But I survived because I have a good safety net. | 但我撑了下来 因为我有很棒的安全网 |