时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Taxi! | |
[00:59] | There are some New York nights that are monumental… | 有些纽约的夜晚 |
[01:03] | gigantic, historic. | 是不朽且具重大意义 |
[01:06] | others are just Big. | 有些则只是不寻常 |
[01:10] | Bet you can’t get steaks like this in your little Napa village, can you? | 打赌你在纳帕 吃不到像这样的牛排 |
[01:14] | Where do you think this cattle comes from, a ranch on Canal Street? | 你认为肉是从哪里来的 卡纳街上的牧场? |
[01:18] | Well, what we lack in livestock, we make up for in cabs. | 我们用计程车 来弥补没有牲畜的不便 |
[01:22] | Napa has cabs. | -纳帕也有计程车 |
[01:24] | Fine, you win. I don’t want to fight about it. | -好,算你赢 |
[01:26] | Let’s fight. Then we can make up. | -我不想跟你吵 |
[01:31] | So what’s on your New York agenda? | -吵一下,这样我们才能和好 |
[01:34] | Making some deals, breaking some hearts? | 你这次来纽约有什么行程 谈谈生意、骗骗情感? |
[01:36] | -Can I tell you a secret? -That’s not your real hair? | -告诉你一个秘密 -你戴了假发? |
[01:42] | I’m having a little heart thing done. | -我来这里动一个心脏小手术 |
[01:46] | What? | -怎么了? |
[01:47] | They found a blockage so I’m getting an angioplasty. | 他们发现有栓塞 所以要做个血管造形术 |
[01:52] | Simple procedure, no big deal. But I can kiss these goodbye. | 很简单的手术,没什么 但我不能再吃这些了 |
[02:01] | Carrie, calm down. | 凯莉,冷静一点 |
[02:05] | Come on, don’t be such a sissy. | 别这么情绪化 |
[02:08] | It’s nothing. They do a million of these a day. | 真的没什么 这种手术他们整天都在做 |
[02:13] | -It’s like having your teeth cleaned. -You are so sick. | -就像洗牙一样 -别说了 |
[02:18] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[02:21] | She’s fine. Could you bring some extra napkins… | 她没事 麻烦你再给我们一些纸巾 |
[02:26] | and some violins? | 还有小提琴手 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry. | |
[02:32] | Uptown, there was a different kind of dinner being prepared… | 另一顿截然不同的晚餐 此时也在城外进行 |
[02:36] | with less choiesterol and no tears. | 少了些卡路里也少了泪水 |
[02:40] | -oh, my God! -Hey. | -老天 -你好 |
[02:44] | However you got in here, I don’t care. I applaud you. | 不管你是怎么进来的 我都很佩服你 |
[02:48] | Miranda’s new neighbor, Dr. Robert Leeds, had quickly become her new boyfriend. | 米兰达的新邻居 很快成为她的新男友 |
[02:52] | Doctor of all trades. | 全能医生 |
[02:54] | Magda let me in. She was very excited… | 梅格让我进来的 |
[02:56] | at the idea of someone using your kitchen to prepare food. | 她很高兴终于有人使用厨房 |
[02:59] | Well, it’s a first. | 这是第一次 |
[03:02] | -I didn’t know you could cook. -I make one thing. | 我不知道你也能煮 我做了一道菜 |
[03:06] | Enchiladas, baby. | 辣肉馅玉米卷饼 |
[03:10] | Here. | 来 |
[03:15] | It’s spicy. | 好辣 |
[03:19] | You can handle it. | 你应付得来的 |
[03:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:26] | oh, my God! | 老天,我家竟有餐垫? |
[03:29] | I have placemats? | |
[03:35] | How am I gonna repay you for all this? I only make Lean Cuisine. | 我要怎么回报你? 我只会做微波食物 |
[03:40] | -I have one idea. -Done. | -我有个主意 -行 |
[03:42] | No, it’s another idea. But it’s related. | 那是另一个主意 不过两者有相关 |
[03:47] | Take tomorrow off. | 明天休假一天 |
[03:50] | From work? | 不去上班?我不这么做 |
[03:52] | -I don’t do that. -Just think about it. Brady’s with his dad. | 布莱迪在他爸爸那里 |
[03:56] | I don’t have to work until 7:00. We can spend the whole day together. | 我明天晚上七点才上班 |
[03:59] | I bet you have a few personal days stored up. | 我们可以整天在一起 你一定还有假没休完 |
[04:02] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[04:05] | Truth be told, Miranda had never taken a personal day in her entire career. | 事实上 米兰达工作以来从未休过假 |
[04:11] | Then again, no one had ever made her enchiladas before. | 但也从来没人做过 辣肉馅玉米卷饼给她吃 |
[04:32] | Whoa! Jeez! | 老天 |
[04:36] | What are you doing here? | 史蒂夫,你在这里做什么 |
[04:38] | oh, my God, are you okay? | -老天,你还好吗 |
[04:41] | I’m seeing spots. | -我眼冒金星 |
[04:44] | -Let me take a look at that. -Whoa! Who the hell are you? | -我帮你看看 -你是什么人 |
[04:47] | What are you doing here? | -你来这里做什么 |
[04:49] | I forgot Brady’s eardrops. What are you doing here? | -我忘了布莱迪的耳药,你呢 |
[04:51] | I took a personal day. | -我今天休假 |
[04:53] | -I’m Robert. -This is Robert. | -我是罗伯特 -他是罗伯特,是医生 |
[04:55] | -I’m a doctor. -He’s a doctor and my boyfriend. | -我是医生 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry. Is it weird that I just called you that? | 也是我男朋友 抱歉,这么说会不会很奇怪 |
[05:00] | No, I like it. | 不会,我喜欢 |
[05:02] | Hey, do you wanna help me here, or what? | -你到底要不要帮我看 |
[05:04] | Let’s take this in the bathroom. Can you get us some ice? | -我们到浴室去 |
[05:07] | Bend your head forward slightly and sit. | 你能不能去拿点冰块 把头往后仰 |
[05:09] | So, how long have you two been hanging out? | 你们两人在一起多久了 |
[05:12] | oh, about a month. | 大概一个月 |
[05:14] | I was gonna mention it when the time was right. | 我想找个适当的时机告诉你 |
[05:17] | I was just waiting for the right time. | -我在等候适当的时机 |
[05:20] | Keep applying pressure. | -继续压住 |
[05:21] | -So anyway, this is Steve, Brady’s dad. -Good to meet you. | -他是史蒂夫,布莱迪的爸爸 -幸会 |
[05:24] | -oh, my God! Who’s watching the baby? -My ma… | -谁在照顾婴儿 -我妈 |
[05:28] | -and Debbie. -He should be fine. It’s just bruised. | -还有黛比 -只是有点瘀青 |
[05:31] | -I’m gonna need a tampon. -What? | -给我一个卫生棉条 |
[05:33] | What the fuck? | -你想做什么 |
[05:34] | It’s a little trick we use at work. And some scissors. Here. | 我们经常使用的小妙方 还有剪刀,来 |
[05:38] | What are you, some nose guy or something? | 你是鼻科大夫吗 |
[05:41] | -No, I’m in sports medicine. -For the Knicks. | -运动医学 -尼克队的医生 |
[05:43] | Adding insult to injury. | 不但受了伤更受到屈辱 |
[05:49] | This should do it. | 这个很好用 |
[05:58] | So that pretty much solves the problem… | 总算解决安排罗伯特 |
[06:00] | of how Robert and Steve are going to meet. | 和史蒂夫见面的问题 |
[06:02] | I guess I can check that off my list of things to do. | 我可以在 待办事项单上把这项勾除 |
[06:06] | That’s horrifying. | 真是吓人 |
[06:08] | I will continue to be horrified by that story all day long. | 我会整天因这事而受惊 |
[06:12] | And poor Steve, he was in such a vulnerable position… | 可怜的史蒂夫,他真够惨的 |
[06:15] | with the sex, and the bloody nose, and the doctor boyfriend. | 撞见做爱、撞伤鼻子 还有医生男友 |
[06:19] | Well, you won. | -你赢了 |
[06:20] | -It’s not a competition. -You’re right. | -又不是在比赛 |
[06:23] | She’s being fucked by a hot, black doctor, and Steve had a tampon up his nose. | 没错,她交了性感黑人医生 |
[06:27] | No contest. | 而史蒂夫鼻子里塞了卫生棉条 |
[06:28] | okay, I hate to admit this… | 我虽然很不想承认 |
[06:30] | but there is part of me that took some pleasure in the whole thing. | 但一部分的我有点幸灾乐祸 |
[06:34] | Is that terrible? | 这样是不是很坏 |
[06:36] | No, it’s not as though you planned it that way. | 不会,那又不是你故意安排的 |
[06:39] | -Did you? -No! | 是吗? |
[06:42] | I’m crazy about Robert. | 当然不是,我很喜欢罗伯特 |
[06:44] | So why do I even care what Steve thinks? | 但我为何在乎史蒂夫的想法? |
[06:46] | Because you’ve been through a lot with him. | 因为你们共同经历了很多事 |
[06:48] | Some people just get under your skin and stay there. | 他已经是你生命的一部分 |
[06:51] | -When I saw Big the other night– -Big is in town? | -我去见了大人物… -他回来了? |
[06:53] | Yeah, he’s here for a little heart thing. | -关于心脏的问题 |
[06:55] | What, is he on the wait list to get one? | -他终于有心了? |
[06:57] | No, and you’re going to feel incredibly bad in a minute. | 不是,你们一定会觉得很难过 |
[07:03] | He’s here because he’s having heart surgery. | 他来这里动一个心脏手术 |
[07:06] | okay, I’m officially a monster. Please continue. | 好吧,我是冷血动物,请继续 |
[07:09] | No, it’s okay. It’s actually a fairly routine procedure. | 没什么,只是一个例行的程序 |
[07:12] | They found a blockage. | 他们发现了栓塞… |
[07:16] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉,他跟我说的当晚 |
[07:22] | This is exactly what happened the other night when he told me. | 我也是这么不争气 |
[07:25] | I know he’s gonna be fine, but…. | 我知道他会没事,但… |
[07:30] | What is going on with me? | 我这是怎么回事? |
[07:33] | Ladies lunching! | 小姐们的午餐约会 |
[07:35] | Bitsy Von Muffling had recently married cabaret singer Bobby Fine… | 贝西冯马芬林嫁给 夜总会歌手巴比范 |
[07:39] | known to everyone, but Bitsy, as the gayest gay man alive. | 除了贝西之外 大家都知道他是同志中的同志 |
[07:45] | My goodness, look at you. | -我的天,看看你 |
[07:47] | Can you believe it? Me, pregnant. It’s a girl. | -你相信吗,我竟然能怀孕 |
[07:50] | Bobby is so excited, he’s already got two names picked out. | 是个女孩 巴比已经想好了两个名字 |
[07:54] | Judy or Barbara. We’re gonna wait to see what she looks like. | 茱蒂或芭芭拉 等她出生后再决定用哪个名字 |
[07:58] | I like Judy. | -我喜欢茱蒂 |
[07:59] | And I owe it all to Dr. Mao. or as we call him, ”Dr. Wow.” | -这都得感谢毛医生 我们也称他神医 |
[08:03] | Acupuncturistlmiracle-worker. | 神乎其技的针灸医师 |
[08:06] | Seriously, I couldn’t take it anymore with the lUls and the lVFs and the l-give-up. | 我再也受不了什么人工受精 或是试管婴儿胚胎植入 |
[08:11] | Anyway, then I go to this guy and poof! I’m with child. | 我去找了这位医生之后 我就神奇地怀孕了 |
[08:15] | Just from going to acupuncture? | -只是去针灸? |
[08:17] | I don’t know how the hell it works, but this guy could get a cactus pregnant. | -他能让仙人掌怀孕 |
[08:21] | Anyway, I’ve got to run, or shall I say waddle. | 总之,我得走了 或我该“摇摇摆摆”地走? |
[08:24] | -It was great seeing you girls. -Bye. | -很高兴看到你们,小姐们 -再见 |
[08:30] | How is that physically possible? That woman is 50 years old. | 这怎么可能 她已经有50岁了吧 |
[08:34] | And married to a fag. | -还嫁给了一个假男人 |
[08:37] | I have got to go see that Dr. Mao. | -我一定要去看毛医生 |
[08:50] | -Hello. -Hi. | 你好,我和毛医生约了三点 |
[08:51] | I have a 3:00 with Dr. Mao. | |
[08:53] | I said to her, ”Go see Dr. Mao.” | |
[08:56] | I know someone who tried for five years and never saw results. | 我认识一个人 她已经努力了五年 |
[08:59] | Did she drink the teas religiously? | 她有喝那种茶吗 |
[09:01] | Tell her to drink them. They’re smelly, but they work. | 不好闻但很有效 |
[09:04] | My friend Lois got pregnant on her third visit. | 我朋友来三次就怀孕了 |
[09:07] | I know a woman who was told she’d never get pregnant. Ever. | 我有位被宣判无法怀孕的朋友 |
[09:10] | Because she wasn’t ovulating. | 你猜现在怎么样了 |
[09:12] | And guess what? She’s expecting her fourth this Christmas. | 今年圣诞节她即将产下第四胎 |
[09:15] | Yes! That’s fabulous. This woman said that the teas and the herbs are really important. | 她说中药很重要 |
[09:20] | I’m just wondering, because I started fertility treatments with my first husband… | 我在第一次婚姻时 曾治疗过不孕 |
[09:24] | but now I’m remarried. So this woman thought– | 现在我又再婚,因此… |
[09:26] | Mrs. Goldenblatt, I have all that information. | 这些我都知道 |
[09:29] | Let’s just concentrate on what we’re doing here, in this room. | 请将精神集中在现在的治疗上 |
[09:32] | I’ll be back in 20 minutes. Just relax with your own thoughts. | 我20分钟后回来 放轻松,集中注意力 |
[09:47] | I know a woman who was told she’d never get pregnant. Ever. | 我有位被宣判无法怀孕的朋友 |
[09:51] | Because she wasn’t ovulating. | 你猜现在怎么样了 |
[09:52] | And guess what? She’s expecting her fourth this Christmas. | 今年圣诞节她即将产下第四胎 |
[09:58] | From Eastern medicine on the Upper West Side… | 从上西区的东方医学 |
[10:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:02] | …to Western medicine on the Upper East Side. | 到上东区的西方医学 |
[10:13] | -Hey, kid. -How are you? | -你来了 -你觉得如何 |
[10:19] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[10:22] | You asshole! | 你真坏 |
[10:25] | What did you think, I’d be dead already? | -你以为我死了吗 |
[10:27] | I don’t know. Hospitals scare me. | -我怎么知道,我不喜欢医院 |
[10:30] | I’m fine, I’m great. I’ve never felt better. | 我没事,我很好 我觉得比以前更好 |
[10:33] | Boy, you should have seen your face. | 你该看看自己刚才的表情 |
[10:38] | You’re such an easy mark. | 有什么事都写在脸上 |
[10:43] | It’s Ruby time. | 露比来了 |
[10:46] | Ruby’s my favorite. | 露比是我最喜欢的护士 |
[10:47] | -He says that to all the nurses, doesn’t he? -It’s a safe assumption. | -他对每个护士都这么说 -至少不会出错 |
[10:53] | All right, darling, come on. Up. | 好了,起身,就这样 |
[10:56] | That hurts. That’s it. | 你看,她又来了 |
[10:58] | oh, boy, there she goes again, old waterworks. | 像个漏水的水龙头,别紧张 |
[11:02] | -Come on, take it easy. -I’m sorry. | -别理我 |
[11:05] | Just ignore me. | -真贴心 |
[11:07] | So sweet. She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[11:11] | Don’t cry. Your husband will be fine. | 别哭了,你先生不会有事的 |
[11:14] | No, he’s not my husband. | 我不是…他不是我先生 |
[11:18] | Meanwhile, Samantha welcomed Smith back from his movie location with open arms. | 在此同时,莎曼珊张开双手 迎接史密斯拍片归来 |
[11:23] | Now put your index finger on my clit. | 把你的中指放在我的私处 |
[11:28] | Good, but less pressure. | 真好,不要太用力 |
[11:32] | okay, now two fingers. | 现在用两只手指… |
[11:38] | A little higher. | 再高一点…再向左一点 |
[11:40] | Little bit more to the left. You feel that ridge? | 你感觉到那个隆起的部位吗 |
[11:45] | What, did you take a directing seminar while I was gone? | -你去参加了研习营? |
[11:48] | I did some summer reading. | -我做了点功课 |
[11:50] | okay, now keep your finger there but move your thumb higher. | 好,手指停在那儿 |
[11:55] | Higher. | 拇指再高一点…再高一点 |
[11:57] | I missed those hands. | 真想念你的手 |
[12:02] | So where do you want to eat? | |
[12:04] | Later, without direction, Smith tried the most intimate hand position of all. | 不久,史密斯的手想更进一步 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. What do you feel like? | 你想吃什么 |
[12:11] | Sushi, maybe, or Thai. | 寿司吧 |
[12:15] | No, I just had…. | -或是泰国菜 -不,我才刚吃过泰… |
[12:21] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[12:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:32] | -I have a new sympathy for the disabled. -What happened to you? | -我现在很同情残障人士 -发生了什么事 |
[12:36] | I’m fine. I just fell into one of those hatches on the sidewalk. It was stupid. | 我摔下人行道旁的地下室入口 丢脸极了 |
[12:40] | God, that’s my biggest fear. How did that happen? | 老天,为什么会发生这种事 |
[12:42] | It was Smith’s fault. | 都是史密斯害的 |
[12:44] | He did something to me that was so perverse. | 他做出不该做的举动 |
[12:46] | okay, I’m just gonna say it. He tried to hold my hand. | 我要说了,他想牵我的手 |
[12:51] | You mean to tell me that Smith is a hand-holder? | 你的意思是说他是个牵手族? |
[12:56] | And to think he once served us food. | 他还帮我们上过菜 |
[12:58] | You laugh, but it’s part of a bigger problem. | 尽管笑好了 但这可是个大问题 |
[13:01] | Do you know that I didn’t fuck a single or a married guy… | 史密斯不在的期间 |
[13:04] | the whole time Smith was out of town? And I’ll tell you something else. | 我没有和其他人上过床 |
[13:09] | I missed him. | 还有更糟的 我竟然会想念他 |
[13:11] | Well, sounds to me like he missed you, too. Hence the deviant behavior. | 看来他也很想念你 才会做出那种越轨的举动 |
[13:15] | Like it or not, that little tadpole is wide open and there for you. | 信不信由你 那个小男生对你可是很认真 |
[13:19] | Life’s short. You might want to consider holding his hand. | 人生苦短 你可能会想牵他的手 |
[13:27] | okay, it happened again. | 当我去医院探视大人物时 |
[13:29] | The crying. When I visited Big at the hospital. | 又上演了一场哭戏 |
[13:31] | That’s three times now. | -已经是第三次了 |
[13:33] | I suggest waterproof mascara. | -我建议你用防水睫毛膏 |
[13:35] | I finally figured out the only way to have Big in my life… | 容许大人物出现在我生活中 |
[13:38] | was to block out certain feelings. | 唯一的方法就是要封锁情感 |
[13:40] | And now every feeling that I ever had is bubbling up all over the place… | 结果所有的情感无处可去 |
[13:43] | with nowhere to go except out my eyeballs. | 全都从我的眼睛里宣泄出来 |
[13:46] | -What are you gonna do about it? -Nothing. | -你打算怎么办 |
[13:48] | There’s nothing to do. Big is who he is. He’s never gonna change. | -不怎么办 |
[13:51] | He’s limited and I accept that. | 大人物永远不会改变 他有所保留,我也只能接受 |
[13:53] | So he’ll go back to Napa and I’ll go back to not crying. The end. | 他会回去纳帕,我会停止哭泣 就这样 |
[13:59] | If it hurts so much, why are we going shopping? | 如果你会痛 为什么还要出来逛街 |
[14:01] | I have a broken toe, not a broken spirit. | 我是脚受伤,但精神可好得很 |
[14:04] | Well, come on then. Move that booty. | 好,那就走吧 |
[14:12] | If New York City’s signature fruit is the apple… | 如果苹果是纽约的代表性水果 |
[14:15] | then its signature sound is the ambulance siren. | 救护车声 就是纽约的代表性声音 |
[14:19] | It seems like all day, every day, people are getting hurt… | 仿佛整天都有人受伤 |
[14:22] | and the whole city has to hear about it. | 整个城市都可听得见 |
[14:27] | But what about the injuries that don’t get a siren? | 但对于那些 没有发出警讯的伤害又如何? |
[14:30] | Whether you’re falling into a hole in the street… | 例如掉到路边的洞里 |
[14:32] | or possibly falling back in love… | 或是重新坠入爱河? |
[14:36] | just how dangerous is an open heart? | 打开心房究竟有多危险? |
[14:50] | Hello, Mount Sinai Hospital. | 你好,这里是西奈山医院 |
[14:52] | Hi, can I please be connected to Room 81 7? | 能不能帮我接817号房 |
[14:56] | Let me see. | 我查一下 |
[14:58] | That patient left the hospital this morning. | 那位病人已于今天早上出院 |
[15:07] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[15:09] | When you weren’t at the morgue, I figured you were at the Four Seasons. | 既然你不在太平间 |
[15:12] | And here you are. | 我猜想你会在这里 |
[15:13] | You know, I’d invite you in, sniffles, but I’ve run out of Kleenex. | 我会请你进来 但我的卫生纸用完了 |
[15:17] | Should I call the concierge or did you bring your own? | 你有自备卫生纸吗 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:22] | You must have me confused with someone else. | 我想你一定是搞错对象了 |
[15:25] | I’m Candy, your candy striper. | 我是肯蒂,志愿助理护士 |
[15:30] | Stop. Put your coat back on. Are you trying to kill me? | 等一下,把外套穿回去 你想谋财害命吗 |
[15:33] | I can’t smoke, I can’t drink… | 我不能抽烟、喝酒 |
[15:36] | and I can’t get excited about anything. | 也不能过度兴奋 |
[15:39] | I’m in the union. I know the rules. | -什么都不行 -我很专业,我当然了解 |
[15:42] | It’s a damn shame, too, because I love a cute candy stripper. | 真是可惜 我喜欢俏护士舞娘 |
[15:46] | This isn’t about stripping, it’s about striping. | 不是舞娘,是助理护士 |
[15:49] | It’s a complete waste of the hotel room, if you ask me. | 还真浪费了这个高级套房 |
[15:52] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在打算怎么做 |
[15:54] | Candy’s got a whole bagful of peachy fun in here. | 肯蒂带了一整袋的好玩游戏 |
[15:58] | -oh, goody. -Starting with… | -好东西 -有… |
[16:01] | dominoes. Classic and Day-Glo. | 传统及萤光色的骨牌 |
[16:05] | Dominoes? Why don’t you just take off your dress and kill me now? | 骨牌?何不把衣服脱了 现在就杀了我吧 |
[16:08] | Get it over with. | -快来办事 |
[16:10] | Nobody wins with that kind of attitude. | -耍嘴皮子对任何人都没好处 |
[16:17] | Meanwhile, across town, another caregiver was taking precautions. | 在城的另一边 另一位看护正在做防护措施 |
[16:21] | I know, almost done. | 我知道,就快好了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, there we are. Now we’re…. | 好了,现在… |
[16:32] | Steve might’ve gotten knocked out the other night… | 史蒂夫也许撞昏了头 |
[16:35] | but Miranda had no idea his girlfriend was a knockout. | 但米兰达没想到 他的女友竟然如此令人惊艳 |
[16:39] | -Hey. -Hi, Miranda. | -你好,米兰达 |
[16:40] | Hello, it’s nice– | -你好,很高兴… |
[16:43] | -oh, my gosh! -I’m fine. | 老天 我没事,没事 |
[16:48] | It’s nice to meet you. I’m Miranda. | -幸会,我是米兰达 |
[16:51] | This is my girlfriend, Debbie. | -她是我的女友黛比 |
[16:53] | You sure you’re okay? You really came down hard there. | -你真的没事? |
[16:55] | I’m fine, really. Thank you. | -我真的没事,谢谢 |
[16:58] | Hey there, Brady-Iicious. Hi. | 你好,小布莱迪 |
[17:01] | oh, good. You’re back. | 太好了,你回来了 |
[17:06] | Robert, this is Debbie. And you remember Steve? | 罗伯特,这是黛比 |
[17:10] | Yeah. You sure you’re all right, babe? ‘Cause I saw you go flying there. | 你还记得史蒂夫吧 你还好吗?我看到你飞了出去 |
[17:14] | What? | 什么? |
[17:17] | I’m fine. It was nothing. | 我很好,没事 |
[17:20] | Robert is just overprotective because he’s a doctor… | 罗伯特总是过度保护 因为他是医生 |
[17:24] | for the Knicks. | -尼克队的医生 |
[17:25] | Get out! Did you hear that, Stevie? The Knicks! | -不会吧,史蒂夫你听到了吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah, I know. | -我知道 |
[17:29] | What a cool job! That is, like, crazy cool! | -好酷的工作,超酷 |
[17:33] | Debbie works for MasterCard. Corporate headquarters. | 黛比在万事达卡工作 |
[17:36] | Really? I have a MasterCard. | -在总部 -真的?我也用万事达卡 |
[17:39] | Steve won’t even let me talk on the phone when there’s a Knicks game on… | 史蒂夫看尼克队赛球的时候 |
[17:43] | -even if I’m in the other room. -I didn’t know you were a Knicks man. | 甚至连电话都不准我讲 -你是尼克迷? |
[17:46] | -I follow all the New York teams. -He lives for the Knicks. | -所有纽约的球队我都看 |
[17:49] | one time he took me to a game and our seats were so high up. | 他是尼克的忠实球迷 我们去看球赛结果座位太高 |
[17:52] | What do they call that section? | -那叫什么区? |
[17:54] | The nosebleed section. | -流鼻血区 |
[17:56] | I can usually scrounge up a few courtside seats, if you’re ever interested. | 如果你们有兴趣的话 我可以拿到几张场边的座位 |
[17:59] | That’s okay. I like my seats. | -我喜欢原来的座位 |
[18:01] | -Take the seats. -I don’t need his seats. | -别客气了 -我不需要 |
[18:03] | Take the seats. | -就拿去吧 |
[18:04] | As Miranda and Steve continued needling each other on the playground… | 当米兰达和史蒂夫 在游乐场针锋相对时 |
[18:08] | Dr. Mao was busy needling Charlotte in his office. | 毛医生在诊所里替夏绿蒂扎针 |
[18:12] | And this time she was determined to drown out the voices in her head. | 她决心要摒除脑海里的声音 |
[18:16] | I’ll be back in about 20 minutes. Just try to relax and find your center. | 我20分钟后回来 试着放轻松并专注在自己身上 好 |
[18:35] | Unfortunately, she couldn’t drown out the voices on the street. | 不幸的是 她无法摒除街上传来的声音 |
[18:42] | When Charlotte opened her mind to Chinese medicine… | 当夏绿蒂对中医疗法 敞开胸怀时 |
[18:45] | she didn’t expect a visit from the Cuban Liberation Front. | 她没预期 会受到古巴解放阵线的干扰 |
[18:49] | Dr. Mao? | 毛医生 |
[18:55] | Hello? | 对不起 |
[18:57] | Dr. Mao, I can’t get centered. | 毛医生,我无法集中精神 |
[19:03] | Is there a quieter room? I’m trying to relax and find my center… | 我试着想集中 |
[19:07] | but I just can’t do that with all this noise. | 但噪音让我无法专注 |
[19:10] | This city will never quiet down. | 夏绿蒂 |
[19:12] | You’re going to have to learn to block out that New York noise… | 这个城市永无安宁的一刻 |
[19:15] | and listen only to yourself. | 试着摒除一切外在噪音 只聆听自己内在的声音 |
[19:21] | Charlotte was beginning to think that the solution to her problem… | 夏绿蒂不禁在想 |
[19:24] | wasn’t finding her center, but finding some earplugs. | 解决的办法不是集中精神 而是找副耳塞 |
[19:30] | No, the actors were cool, the location was great. | 演员们很酷,外景地很棒 |
[19:32] | The whole thing was off the hook. | 整件事都很顺利 |
[19:35] | -But, man, I missed you. -Look… | -我很想念你 -等一下 |
[19:38] | I know where you want to put your hand… | 我知道你的手想干什么 |
[19:40] | and I’m sorry, but I’m just not that kind of girl. | 但我很抱歉 我不是那种女孩 |
[19:44] | Samantha, I like you. You like me. | 莎曼珊,我喜欢你,你喜欢我 |
[19:48] | I’ve had enough of this horseshit. Just fucking hold my hand. | 少来那套狗屁说辞 还不快握住我的手 |
[19:57] | Fine, but only until my foot heals. | 好,但只到我脚伤好了为止 |
[20:03] | And that’s how Samantha lost her virginity to Smith. | 就这样,莎曼珊将她的童贞 献给了史密斯 |
[20:17] | You’ve got too many on that end and they’re crooked. | 那一头积了太多所以扭曲了 |
[20:20] | Especially those last four. | 尤其是最后四个 |
[20:22] | Hey, I’m doing all the heavy lifting here. You’re sitting there like a log. | 粗重的工作都是我在做 你只是在那里动张嘴 |
[20:26] | I’m in recovery. | -我还在复元当中 |
[20:28] | Excuses, excuses. | -都是藉口 |
[20:30] | And they’re too closely spaced together. | 它们之间距离太近 |
[20:33] | You don’t understand the delicate balance of physics involved in this. | 你不了解这个游戏的原理 |
[20:37] | Well, that’s true. This is more your generation’s game… | 没错,这是你那年代的游戏 |
[20:40] | whereas I came of age in the Parcheesi era. | 我们那个年代玩的是巴棋戏 |
[20:45] | So, I guess this is what we’d be like in our 70s? | 我想这就是 |
[20:49] | No sex, and board games? | 我们70岁以后的景象 不再有性爱只有棋盘游戏 |
[20:51] | You’re already thinking about your next birthday? | 你已经在盘算 你的下个生日了吗 |
[20:56] | Seriously, kid. | 说真的 |
[20:59] | You and me. | 就我们两人 |
[21:01] | The early-bird special. | 享用特价早餐 |
[21:04] | Yeah, save me a baked potato. I’ll meet you there. | 帮我留一份烤洋芋 我会过去找你 |
[21:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:20] | oh, my God. You’re burning up. Here, come on, let’s get you in bed. | 老天,你在发烧 |
[21:28] | Well, it’s down to 101 . | 快点上床躺着 已经降到101度 |
[21:33] | That’s good to hear. | 这是个好消息 |
[21:36] | Right. So I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing. | 好,我就照这样继续做? |
[21:41] | okay, thank you so much, Doctor. | 好,医生,非常谢谢你 |
[21:46] | Well, he thinks you’re gonna be fine. | 应该没什么问题 |
[21:51] | -Is this washcloth still cold? -Yeah, that feels nice. | -毛巾还够凉吗? -还不错 |
[21:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:58] | You’re an angel, you know that? | -你真是个天使 |
[22:00] | No, I’m just doing my job. | -不,我只做我该做的 |
[22:06] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[22:09] | What are we doing? | 我们还在等什么 |
[22:13] | I’m talking about us. | 我指的是我们 |
[22:18] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[22:23] | What are we doing? | 我们还在等什么 |
[22:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:04] | It took the best heart surgeon in New York… | 纽约有最好的心脏手术 |
[23:07] | but Big’s heart was finally unblocked. | 但大人物的心房终于打开 |
[23:10] | In fact, it was wide open. | 而且是门户大开 |
[23:21] | The next morning, by the light of day, both injured parties were rebounding nicely. | 第二天早晨 |
[23:26] | Hi. Hey, Bubs. | 受伤的双方重修旧好 你好,小宝,他怎么样 |
[23:29] | -How was he? -Good. A little cranky when he woke up. | 很好,只是醒来的时候有点闹 |
[23:35] | -That was funny, the other day. -Yeah. It was fun. | 那天真好笑 是很有趣 |
[23:39] | Wait, did you say it was fun or funny? | -你是说有趣还是好笑? |
[23:41] | I said funny, I think. But I guess I meant fun. | -我想我说的是好笑 |
[23:44] | Debbie seems really nice. | -但我意思应该是有趣 -黛比看起来人很好 |
[23:48] | Thanks. I think so. | 谢谢,我也这么认为 |
[23:50] | So, does Robert…. Is it Rob or Robert? | 所以,罗伯特… 是罗伯还是罗伯特? -罗伯特 -对 |
[23:55] | He seems like a really good guy. | 他看起来人真的很好 |
[24:12] | Hey, good morning, Steve. How’s that nose? Hey, little guy. | 早,史蒂夫,鼻子怎么样? 你好,小家伙 |
[24:15] | Much better. I keep telling people that Debbie punched me. | 好多了,我都说是黛比打的 |
[24:19] | She loves that. | 她喜欢这种说法 |
[24:21] | Well, then, I’m out of here. | 那么我要走了 |
[24:25] | Later. | 再见 |
[24:34] | -oh, my God, Charlotte! Hey there, hi there! -Good morning. | 老天,夏绿蒂,你好 |
[24:37] | Heather Grayson told me she saw you at Dr. Mao’s. | 希瑟桂森说 她在毛医生那里看到你 |
[24:40] | Didn’t you love him? | 我知道你会觉得像个针包 |
[24:42] | You feel like a pin cushion, I know, but can’t you feel it working? | 但不觉得很有效吗 |
[24:45] | Sort of. | -是有点 |
[24:47] | Do you know lsabel Reed? Horrible woman, but she’s got a great story. | -你认识伊莎贝莱德吗? 她的故事很精彩 |
[24:51] | She tried everything, and I mean everything, before she went to Dr. Mao. | 她在去看毛医生之前 试遍了各种方法 |
[24:55] | Anyway, she started going four times a week, taking the herbs. | 总之,她开始吃中药… |
[24:58] | You have to take the herbs. Are you taking the herbs? | 你一定要吃中药,你吃了吗? |
[25:01] | It turned out that Dr. Mao was a miracle-worker… | 毛医生果然是神医 |
[25:04] | because in just two short sessions… | 因为在短短的两次疗程 |
[25:06] | he taught Charlotte to block out all the New York noise she didn’t need to hear. | 他教会夏绿蒂 如何将不想听的声音摒除在外 |
[25:20] | Hey, how long have you been up? | -你醒来多久了 |
[25:23] | Just a few minutes. | -我才刚醒 |
[25:25] | -How are you feeling? -Better. | -你觉得如何 -好多了 |
[25:29] | I feel like myself again. | -我又恢复元气了 |
[25:31] | -Let’s see. -I’m fine. | -我看看 我没事,很好 |
[25:34] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:45] | It was a shift imperceptible to anyone but me. | 别人也许察觉不出来 |
[25:48] | But I knew Big’s heart had closed again. | 但我知道 大人物的心房又再度紧闭 |
[25:53] | Maybe it would reopen in another five years, maybe it wouldn’t. | 也许五年后会再度打开 也许不会 |
[25:57] | But I knew myself well enough to know that that’s not enough. | 但我自己非常清楚 这样是不够的 |
[26:06] | I’m going to order breakfast. What do you want? | -早餐你想吃什么 |
[26:09] | Just get me some cornflakes and juice. Thanks. | -果汁和玉米片就好,谢谢 |
[26:12] | For the first time all week, I didn’t feel like crying. | 这是这周以来第一次 我没有想哭的感觉 |
[26:25] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |