时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | A single gal spends most of her life searching for the perfect male. | 单身女郎大部分的时间 都在寻找理想的另一半 (凯莉布雷萧小姐) (亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基) (你愿意去散个步吗? 佩特洛夫斯基上) |
[01:06] | And out of the blue, it arrives. | 突然间完美情人出现 |
[01:11] | Aleksandr Petrovsky was a rather famous artist… | 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 是著名的艺术家 |
[01:14] | with whom I’d had one rather infamous date. | 我跟他秘密交往 |
[01:16] | It’s been three whole weeks. I thought you died or something. | 都已经过了三个星期 我以为你死了 |
[01:19] | I did die. From rejection. | 你的拒绝让我痛不欲生 |
[01:22] | How could you have left me on the street all alone? | 你怎么能让我 独自在街头流浪? |
[01:25] | -It still hurts. -You’ll get over it. You’re a big boy. | -我还是觉得心痛 -你是个大人,你能克服的 |
[01:30] | And where did you get this information? | 你怎么知道呢?我在荷兰工作 |
[01:33] | I was in Holland for work. | |
[01:36] | -Holland? Listen to you. -Been there? | -荷兰?我的天啊 |
[01:39] | To the land of the wooden shoes? No. | -你去过那里吗? 你是说木鞋王国吗?没有 |
[01:45] | I brought you a little present. Let’s sit. | 我帮你准备了一份小礼物 坐下吧 |
[01:54] | Milk chocolate. | 牛奶巧克力或纯巧克力? |
[01:57] | or perhaps you like dark? I’ve got it right here. | 我就放在口袋里 |
[02:01] | You don’t have a mousetrap in there, do you? | -里面没有放捕鼠器吧? |
[02:04] | No. Why would l? | -不,我为什么要那么做? |
[02:07] | I was being silly. | 我太傻了 |
[02:08] | You know, in the cartoons, when they put their hands in the things…. | 卡通里都用这招来整人 牛奶巧克力或纯巧克力? |
[02:19] | Voile! Light or dark? | |
[02:38] | Second only to the search for the perfect male… | 寻求适合香水的困难度 |
[02:40] | is the search for the perfect fragrance. | 仅次于寻找完美情人 |
[02:43] | Am I peppermint musk? No. | 我适合薄荷麝香味吗? |
[02:47] | Ladies, I’m taking a lover. | 听着,我有情人了 |
[02:50] | Yes. A lover. Aleksandr Petrovsky. | 对,情人 |
[02:54] | Wait. The old guy? | -亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 -等一下,那个老头? |
[02:56] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么? |
[02:58] | My lover is not old. | 我的情人一点都不老 |
[03:01] | He is worldly, and wise, and very sexy. | 他世故聪明又性感 |
[03:05] | -He is sexy. -Very. | -他很性感 -非常性感 |
[03:07] | Yesterday I almost did it with him on a park bench in front of children. | 昨天我差点当着小孩子的面 跟他在公园做爱 |
[03:11] | -What stopped you? -Common decency. | -你为什么不那么做? -我还有廉耻心 |
[03:13] | oh, that. | -那个啊 |
[03:14] | That and the fact that I’m not lover-ready. | -而且我还没有准备好 |
[03:17] | I need a little bikini waxage. | 我需要除掉 比基尼线以下的体毛 |
[03:19] | Then snap to it. Don’t play hard to get with a man who’s hard to get. | 快去脱毛吧,别跟难搞的男人 玩欲擒故纵的游戏 |
[03:23] | Maybe cucumber-basil. | -或许小黄瓜罗勒味不错 |
[03:25] | -Why would you want to smell like a salad? -I can’t decide what I am. | -你想闻起来跟沙拉一样? -我没办法决定 |
[03:28] | What do you mean, not old? Charlotte e-mailed me his photo. | -你说他不老是什么意思? |
[03:32] | Hello, 60. | 夏绿蒂把他的照片寄给我 他应该有60岁了 |
[03:33] | He is in his lover-perfect early 50s. | 他才50出头 |
[03:37] | Good age. They’ve been around the block and know how to use their cock. | 见多识广而且性技巧出色 |
[03:40] | You rhyme now. Where did you get his picture? | 你说话竟然会押韵 你怎么有他的照片? |
[03:43] | I Googled him. I wanted Miranda to see your potential new boyfriend. | 从Google网站找到的 我要米兰达看看你的新男友 |
[03:46] | Not boyfriend. Lover. | 不是男朋友,他是情人 |
[03:48] | -How long will you keep saying it like that? -Uncomfortable with my taking a lover? | -你还要那样子称呼他多久? -嫉妒我有情人吗? |
[03:53] | Maybe he could be more than a lover. | -或许他不只是你的情人 -天啊 |
[03:57] | No, the only place this is going is Loverville. | 我们只会窝在爱的小屋里 |
[04:00] | I could see it going somewhere. | 我觉得应该会有别的发展 |
[04:02] | Please, listen, half the time I can’t even understand him. | 听着,有一半的时间 我根本不了解他 |
[04:06] | We have nothing in common. He’s in and out of Europe. | 他经常往来欧洲 |
[04:09] | That could be good. | -那是件好事 |
[04:10] | You’re not listening. She only wants him to be in and out of her. | -她只要他进出她的身体 |
[04:13] | Yes, but in a much less obvious-sounding way. | 对,但我不希望说得那么露骨 |
[04:17] | How about pomegranate-patchouli? | 石榴广藿香味呢? |
[04:21] | -No, you need something classic. Clean. -With just a hint of neurosis. | -你适合优雅的香味 -暗示我有精神病 |
[04:27] | How about you? Are you finding anything? | 你找到你要的香水了吗? |
[04:30] | I don’t know. I’m trying to figure out what Steve might like. | 我不知道 我在猜史蒂夫喜欢哪一种香水 |
[04:33] | Just get some old Spice and call it a day. | -买“男人味”送他 |
[04:35] | Steve does not wear old Spice. He wears nothing, and he smells great. | -史蒂夫不擦“男人味” 他不擦香水还是很香 |
[04:41] | Miranda and Steve, sitting in a tree… | (米兰达跟史蒂夫坐在树下) |
[04:44] | K-I-S-S-I-N-G. | (他们接吻,先坠入了爱河) |
[04:46] | First comes love…. Actually, first comes baby. | 应该是先生了孩子 |
[04:50] | Great. Now I have to spend the rest of the day smelling like– | 太棒了,我整天闻起来就像… |
[04:54] | -Apples and hay. -You bastard. | -苹果跟稻草 -大混蛋 |
[04:57] | okay, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[04:58] | Aren’t you going to get something for your new lover? | 帮你的新情人买到礼物了吗? |
[05:01] | I suspect he already likes the way I smell. | 我想他已经很喜欢我的味道了 |
[05:12] | -How lucky are we? -Very. | -我们有多么幸运呢? -非常幸运 |
[05:15] | If Miranda and Steve had a fragrance… | 适合米兰达跟史蒂夫的味道 |
[05:18] | it would be called ”Perfection. ” | 就叫做完美 |
[05:30] | If Miranda, Steve, and Robert, her ex and neighbor, had a fragrance… | 适合米兰达、史蒂夫 跟前男友兼邻居罗伯特的香味 |
[05:33] | it would be called ”Less Than Perfection. ” | 就叫做毫不完美 |
[05:36] | In fact, ”Awful, Uncomfortable and Terrible. ” | 事实上它应该叫做可怕至极 |
[05:39] | Hi. | |
[05:41] | Well, if it isn’t the happy couple. | 才子佳人来了 |
[05:50] | How are you today? | 你好吗? |
[05:55] | Y’all have a nice day. | 祝你们有愉快的一天 |
[06:03] | The doctor said that Harry and I have to wait at least two months… | 医生说 |
[06:06] | before we can even try to get pregnant again. | 我们得等两个月再试着怀孕 |
[06:08] | I’d like to go back to work… | 我想回去上班,但真的那么做 |
[06:10] | but if I do get pregnant, that’s not fair to the new employers, so l– | 对新老板太不公平了 |
[06:13] | I’m sleeping and walking. How am I doing that? | 我在梦游,我怎么办到的? |
[06:17] | That’s rude. This is important to me. | -那太无礼了,这对我很重要 |
[06:19] | I know it’s important to you. You know it’s important to you. | -我知道 |
[06:22] | The homeless guy on the corner at 57th and 7th knows it’s important to you. | 你知道它很重要 游民知道它很重要 |
[06:25] | Can we please talk about something else? | 我们能谈谈别的事吗? |
[06:28] | I’ll give you $100 to say something bitchy about someone we know. | 如果你可说说其他是非 |
[06:31] | No! | 我给你100块 |
[06:32] | I’m trying to figure out my next direction. I need to talk about it. | -我找到了新方向 |
[06:35] | Fine. Talk till my ears bleed. | -你可以说到我的耳朵长茧 |
[06:37] | But do yourself a favor. Stop for a minute and look at the light. | 但帮你自己一个忙 别说了,往前面看 |
[06:41] | You mean, the fact that no matter what happens with the baby… | 你是说不论发生什么事 |
[06:44] | Harry and I’ll always have each other? | 哈利跟我还能拥有彼此? |
[06:46] | No, Char, the frigging light over there in the park! | 不,小夏,公园那边的风光 |
[06:51] | When did it become fall? | 什么时候已到了秋天? |
[06:53] | Somewhere between your ovaries and my boredom. | 就在你口沫横飞 我快无聊死的时候 |
[06:58] | Imagine being blind… | 想像你自己是个盲人 |
[07:01] | and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. | 看不到今天的好天气 |
[07:04] | Can you think of anything worse? | 还有什么比这更糟糕的事? |
[07:06] | Stonewashed jeans with a matching jacket. | 石洗牛仔裤配紧身外套 |
[07:10] | Maybe I should stop thinking so much about myself… | 或许我不该只想到自己 |
[07:12] | -and volunteer for the blind or something. -That would be a nice thing to do. | 开始做义工帮助盲人 |
[07:16] | Very Jackie o. | 那真的是太棒了 非常有甘迪夫人的味道 |
[07:19] | okay, let me begin. | 好吧,我要开始了 |
[07:22] | Can I ask you a question? | -我能问你一个问题吗? |
[07:24] | Yes, it will hurt a little. | -它会非常痛 |
[07:25] | No, that’s not the question. | 我不是要问那个 |
[07:28] | -Are you Russian? -Yes. | -你是俄国人吗? -对 |
[07:31] | See? Hurt a little. | -看吧?真的很痛 |
[07:34] | Yes. | -对 |
[07:35] | I was wondering, how do you say ”hello” in Russian? | 俄文里的你好该怎么说? |
[07:44] | And how do you say ”thank you”? | 谢谢呢? |
[07:52] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[07:55] | The only thing more uncomfortable than a bikini wax… | 跟前男友共搭一部电梯 |
[07:58] | is an elevator ride with an ex. | 比脱毛还痛苦 |
[08:00] | Luckily, Miranda had figured out a way to avoid that. | 还好米兰达想出办法 避免跟他碰面 |
[08:04] | Unfortunately, Robert had also. | 不幸地罗伯特想到同一个办法 |
[08:06] | Robert. Hi. | |
[08:10] | okay, I guess I deserve that. | 好吧,我知道我是活该 |
[08:13] | Robert, I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you. | 抱歉,我无意伤害你 |
[08:17] | Steve and I just fell back in love. | 史蒂夫跟我重燃爱苗 |
[08:21] | And so what was I, your little halftime show? | 我是你用来打发时间的玩物? |
[08:24] | What? | 什么? |
[08:25] | Not at all. | 不是那样的 |
[08:27] | I never thought that Steve and I would get back together… | 我没有想到 |
[08:30] | or I never would have started up with you. I hope you understand that. | 史蒂夫跟我会破镜重圆 |
[08:34] | Well, I’ll try. | -我希望你能了解 -我会试着了解 |
[08:36] | And I hope you understand when you get my bill. | 我希望你收到我的请款单时 |
[08:39] | -Your bill? -Yeah, my bill. | 也能够了解 -什么? |
[08:41] | For services rendered. You know, my stud fee. | -我的服务请款单 |
[08:44] | -Robert, come on…. -No, it’s cool. | -我帮你做了性服务 -罗伯特,别这样 |
[08:48] | I got your scene. You’re a busy working mother. | 没关系,我了解你的难处 |
[08:50] | Too tired to go out and eat, call Hunan Kitchen. | 你是个忙碌的职业妇女 不想煮饭就叫外送 |
[08:53] | Too tired to go out and fuck, call Robert. | 没空出门找性伴侣就找罗伯特 |
[08:55] | -That’s not true. -Sure it is. | -不是那样的 |
[08:57] | -Fast food, fast fuck. -You were not a fast fuck. | -就是那样,外送跟速食性爱 |
[09:00] | No, you’re right, I wasn’t. | -你不是速食性伴侣 |
[09:02] | I was nice and slow, just the way you liked it. | -没错,我做得既好又持久 |
[09:09] | ”Yes, Robert, oh God! | 你就是喜欢那样, “罗伯特” |
[09:16] | ”No man has ever been in this deep.” | “就是那样,罗伯特,天啊” “没有男人能插得这么深” |
[09:24] | What are you doing back? | -你回来做什么? |
[09:26] | -I gave Robert custody of the elevator. -What? | -我把电梯让给罗伯特 |
[09:29] | We’re moving my stuff in next week, and you gave him the elevator? | 我们要把我的东西搬过来 你把电梯让给他? |
[09:32] | You’re lucky I didn’t give him Brady. I bumped into him on the stairs. | 我没把布莱迪送他算你运气好 我在楼梯遇到他 |
[09:36] | -How bad was it? -Hug me. | -情况有多糟糕? -抱着我 |
[09:41] | It was that bad? | 那么糟糕? |
[09:44] | So we can’t ever use the elevator? | -我们不能用电梯? |
[09:46] | Not between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. | -早上八点到晚上十点不行 |
[09:48] | -We have a baby in a stroller. -I know. | -布莱迪还得坐婴儿车 -我知道 |
[09:51] | Why did I have to shit where I eat? | -为什么我会被报应? |
[09:54] | -Look, he’s just upset. It will blow over. -I don’t think so, Steve. | -不然就没有天理了 我可不那么认为 |
[09:58] | The man is crazy in love with me, and now he’s acting out… | 这个男人疯狂地爱上我 |
[10:01] | talking about how I said no man’s ever been in me that deep. | 他说我跟他说过 “没有男人能插得这么深” |
[10:06] | -What? -Nothing. | -什么? -没事 |
[10:10] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:14] | Wednesday night, after dinner… | 星期三吃过晚餐后 |
[10:16] | I took the express elevator to Loverville. | 我搭直达电梯到了爱的小屋 |
[10:22] | You speak Russian very well. | 你的俄文说得很好 |
[10:25] | Is that the only word you know? | 你只会说那一句? |
[10:29] | Yes, that is the only word you know. | 对,你只会说那一句 |
[10:35] | There’s my studio, and here is my house. | 那边是工作室,这边是住家 |
[10:40] | -You have the entire floor? -Not at first, but over the years. | -整层楼都是你的? -刚开始不是,我慢慢买下它 |
[11:07] | This used to be some kind of sewing factory or sweatshop in the 1920s. | 这里以前是成衣厂 20年代是奴隶工厂 |
[11:12] | That’s a lovely story. | 那个故事很动人 |
[11:22] | Very nice, if you like that whole window-sky thing. | 如果你喜欢天窗的话 这里真的很不错 |
[11:26] | Yes, it’s lovely light in the morning. | 对,早上的光线很好 |
[11:35] | Study and kitchen. | 书房、厨房 |
[11:39] | Would you like some fruit, or a martini or something? | 你要吃点水果还是喝马丁尼? |
[11:41] | Why don’t you show me upstairs? | 你为什么不带我参观楼上? |
[12:11] | My Russian may have been shaky… | 我的俄文很破 |
[12:13] | but I discovered I spoke lover very well. | 但我发现我找到一个好情人 (我正在做早餐) |
[12:36] | Turns out I’d found a sweet bed-and-breakfast in Loverville. | 结果我在爱的小屋 找到了温暖的床跟早餐 |
[12:49] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[12:52] | Where…. | 他在…? |
[12:57] | Morning. Come, sit. | 早安,快过来坐下 |
[13:02] | In the light of day, everything looked completely different. | 天亮后一切都变得不一样 |
[13:06] | Would you like some coffee? | 你要喝点咖啡吗? |
[13:09] | What kind? | 哪一种? |
[13:12] | Regular. | 一般的就可以了 |
[13:13] | Regular coffee is for regular people. | 只有普通人才会喝一般咖啡 |
[13:17] | You are not regular. | 你不是普通人 |
[13:22] | -I hope I’m not in the way. -What way? | -我希望没有打扰你们 -为什么? |
[13:28] | That’s Violette, Padma, Lee. Hey, everybody. | 他们是薇丽特、佩妲玛跟李 |
[13:33] | This is Carrie. | 大伙们,她是凯莉 |
[13:36] | It’s my staff. Without them, I would be sitting in the street with a sign: | 他们是我的员工,没有他们 |
[13:39] | ”I will do art for food.” | 我得流落街头靠艺术吃饭 |
[13:41] | Speaking of food… | 说到吃饭… |
[13:44] | pancakes for the lady. | 女士的煎饼 |
[13:48] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[13:50] | Aren’t you gonna eat? | -你不吃吗? |
[13:52] | No, I’m done. I’m off to Amsterdam, remember? | -我吃过了 |
[13:56] | Yeah, right. | 还记得我要去阿姆斯特丹吗? 对 |
[13:59] | Maybe before I leave, I’ll have one more little bite. | 或许离开前我可以再吃一小口 |
[14:18] | There I was, having pancakes at lHoP… | 我在lHoP |
[14:21] | the international House of Petrovsky’s. | 佩特洛夫斯基国际学院吃煎饼 |
[14:24] | And they just went on about their business, totally unfazed. | 他们忙着办公,完全不在意 |
[14:28] | Honey, they’ve seen it all. You’ve gotta give it to him. | 他们什么事都看过了 你一定爱死他了 |
[14:32] | Making pancakes for pussy, that’s a classy touch. | 做煎饼给女人吃? 那是经典老招 |
[14:36] | What? You don’t think you’re the first babe he battered up for? | 什么?你以为你是第一个 |
[14:41] | No, you’re right. The whole thing was so choreographed. | 吃到他做煎饼的女人? 你说得对 |
[14:46] | He knew exactly what he was doing. | 整件事经过精心安排 他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[14:47] | Sounds good to me. I miss a man with the moves. | 我觉得很不错 我想念行动派的男人 |
[14:50] | So Smith, no moves? | -史密斯不会行动? |
[14:52] | No, he has them. Most of them I’ve given him, but he has them. | -通常是我采取行动 |
[14:55] | Truth time? I’m a little jealous. | 要听真话吗?我有点嫉妒你 |
[14:58] | of what? My Grand Slam Breakfast? | -为了我的丰盛早餐? |
[15:00] | You’ve got yourself a man, a real power player. | -你找到一个强壮的男人 |
[15:03] | Someone who takes charge, drags you to the bed… | 他会发动攻击,把你拖上床 |
[15:06] | has his way with you, doesn’t have to ask what you want, and fucks you. | 用他的方法不断地跟你做爱 |
[15:10] | We’re not talking about me anymore, are we? | -重点不是我,对吧? |
[15:12] | No. I mean, Smith, he’s hot, but he’s a baby. | -没错 |
[15:16] | He’s almost 30. | -史密斯很性感,但他太嫩了 -他快30岁了 |
[15:18] | Still, I swear, sometimes I don’t know whether to blow him or burp him. | 有时候我不知道该帮他口交 还是帮他拍背 |
[15:22] | I need a grownup. | 我需要成年男子 |
[15:24] | So, how were they? | 感觉如何? |
[15:26] | The pancakes? Delicious. Exactly what I wanted, I couldn’t get enough. | 煎饼吗?好吃极了 吃太多还是不够 |
[15:29] | No, I was referring to the moves. | -不,我是说他的表现 |
[15:31] | Delicious. Exactly what I wanted, I couldn’t get enough. | -太棒了,再多还是不够 |
[15:34] | Good for you. | 你真是幸运 |
[15:37] | So how many pancakes do you think that kitchen has seen? | 你觉得有多少女人 在那里吃过煎饼? |
[15:40] | Does it matter? | 那重要吗? |
[15:42] | In the cold, harsh reality of daylight… | 在残酷的现实中 |
[15:44] | I knew it didn’t matter. | 我知道那不重要 |
[15:47] | But in the colder, harsher reality of a woman… | 但对一个女人来说 |
[15:50] | who’d just slept with someone she likes, it did. | 刚跟喜欢的人上床后 那真的很重要 |
[15:54] | Google.com showed many, many listings… | Google网站搜寻到许多 |
[15:57] | on the art of Aleksandr Petrovsky… | 亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基的作品 |
[16:00] | and one on his many, many women. | 有个网页登载了他的众多女人 (亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基的 众多女人) |
[16:14] | According to certain scientists, whenever a woman has sex… | 根据某些科学家的说法 女人发生性关系后 |
[16:18] | her body produces a chemical which causes her to emotionally attach. | 她的身体会制造一种化学物质 让她在情感上依赖那个男人 |
[16:23] | This chemical may also account… | 这种化学物质 |
[16:25] | for the series of terrifying questions that involuntarily pop into our minds… | 也制造出一连串可怕问题 |
[16:29] | after just one casual tryst. | 在一夜风流之后 它们会突然闯入我们心中 |
[16:32] | Questions like, ”Does he like me? | 像是“他喜欢我吗?” |
[16:35] | ”Will he call again?” | “他会再打电话来吗?” |
[16:37] | And the classic, ”Where is this all going?” | 最经典的问题是 “这段恋情会有什么结果?” |
[16:41] | When it comes to men, even when we try to keep it light… | 说到男人 |
[16:52] | I got this invite to a party. | 即使我们想一笑置之 |
[16:56] | Teen Posse’s throwing it. | 在疑惑中我们该如何放手? 我收到少女杂志的派对邀请函 |
[16:58] | ”Top 30 under 30.” I’m one of them. | “30位不到30岁的 顶尖男士”,我是其中之一 |
[17:02] | -Want to go? -Teen Posse and me? No, and no. | -你要去吗? -少女杂志跟我?绝对不行 |
[17:06] | My agent and my manager really want me to go. | 经纪人跟宣传都要我去 |
[17:09] | Will you at least look at the invite and tell me how lame it is? | 看看这封邀请函 告诉我它有多烂 |
[17:12] | The party may have been all wrong… | 派对是不怎么样 |
[17:14] | but it was being hosted by Richard Wright. | 但派对主人是理查莱特 |
[17:17] | What? Lame-ass? | 什么?很烂吗? |
[17:20] | No, not so lame-ass. | 一点都不烂 |
[17:22] | Richard Wright is a big name in the hotel business. | 理查莱特是饭店大亨 |
[17:25] | He brings a certain something. | 他真的很厉害 |
[17:29] | And it was exactly the certain something that Samantha was missing. | 他拥有莎曼珊想念的特质 |
[17:32] | You should go. in fact, I’ll go with you. | 你该去的 |
[17:37] | -What the hell? -Cool. | 事实上我也会去,管他的 酷啊 |
[17:45] | And I’m not allowed to try and get pregnant for another two months. | 两个月内我不能怀孕 |
[17:48] | -So you said. -And I thought… | -你说过了 |
[17:50] | I have all this time on my hands to volunteer. | -我有时间当义工 |
[17:53] | okay, working as a guide for a visually impaired person… | 当视障人士的指挥手并不轻松 |
[17:56] | is a serious undertaking. | |
[17:58] | We suggest all our potential volunteers go to a public place, like a park… | 我们建议所有义工 |
[18:01] | or a department store, with a friend… | 跟朋友到公共场合 |
[18:03] | and let him or her lead you around blindfolded. | 戴上眼罩,请他们指引你 |
[18:06] | -Blindfolded? -Yeah. | -戴上眼罩? |
[18:07] | Try not to take the blindfold off, no matter how uncomfortable you feel… | -别把它拿下来 |
[18:11] | and you’ll begin to get a sense of what it’s like not to be able to rely on your sight. | 那样子你会了解盲人的感受 |
[18:16] | okay, bye. | 好吧,再见 |
[18:20] | -Where can this possibly go? -Thought you didn’t want it to go anywhere. | -这段恋情会有什么结果? -你不希望它有结果 |
[18:23] | That was before I slept with him. Now I’m not so sure. | -那是在我跟他上床之前 |
[18:26] | -interesting. -No, ridiculous. | -太有趣了 |
[18:28] | And according to my new best friend, Google.com– | 不,太可笑了 |
[18:31] | You Googled him! | 根据Google网站 |
[18:32] | The man has dated every woman in New York… | 从1977年到上星期三 |
[18:34] | from 1977 until last Wednesday. | 他跟纽约所有女人约过会 |
[18:38] | And who knows how many pancakes he’s making for other women around the world? | 谁知道他为其他女人 做了多少次煎饼? |
[18:42] | oh, my God, listen to me, and I’ve only slept with him once. | 听我说,我只跟他上过一次床 |
[18:46] | okay, let’s get blind. | 我们来当盲人吧 |
[18:48] | So once I put this over my eyes, I can’t take it off. | 我一戴上眼罩就不能拿掉 |
[18:51] | -I need you to guide me. -I’m there. | 你得指引我 |
[18:55] | -This is embarrassing. -No. | -我了解 -这真的好丢脸 |
[18:56] | Thinking you can take a lover is embarrassing. This is helping people. | 不,有情人才是丢脸 你是想帮助别人 |
[19:03] | How’s my hair? | 我的头发还好吧? |
[19:09] | That’s a European code. It’s him. Should I answer it? | 是欧洲的国码,是他打来的 |
[19:12] | okay. | 我该接电话吗? |
[19:14] | -Hello? -Carrie, it’s Aleks. | -你好 -凯莉,我是亚力 |
[19:16] | -Hi! How’s Amsterdam? -It’s very Dutch. | -阿姆斯特丹那边还好吧? -这里很有荷兰风情 |
[19:20] | What? I can’t hear you. | 什么?我听不到 |
[19:23] | I need better reception, I’m going to go right over there. Don’t go away. | 我得找到收讯好一点的地方 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry. | 我要到那里去,别走开 对不起 |
[19:35] | -Tomorrow night? -At 9.:00, yes? | 明天晚上?好 |
[19:38] | -This is an impossible connection. -What? | -什么? -我听不清楚 |
[19:40] | -Reception is very bad. -Bad reception, yes. | -收讯太烂了 |
[19:44] | -Tomorrow, are you free? -Yes, I’m free. | -你明天有空吗? -我有空 |
[19:47] | -Sorry, I can’t quite hear you. -I’m free! | -我听不到 |
[19:50] | -All right then. Tomorrow, about 9.:00. -Yes, I will be there. | -我有空 -好吧,明天九点 |
[19:54] | Carrie? | -我一定会去 |
[19:55] | Hello? | -凯莉 喂 |
[20:06] | Sweetie? | 甜心 |
[20:08] | Would you like to sample Lumiere? | 你要试擦一下吗? |
[20:13] | -Do you need some assistance? -No, thank you. I’m trying to help the blind. | -需要我帮忙吗? -我想帮助盲人 |
[20:16] | I just got separated from my friend, but I’m sure she’ll find me. | 我跟我朋友走散了 |
[20:19] | -Lumiere? -No, bad. | 要试一下吗? |
[20:26] | Sorry. | 不,太恶心了 对不起 |
[20:32] | And there in the dark… | 在黑暗中夏绿蒂了解 |
[20:34] | Charlotte realized she had no idea where she was going… | 她已经迷失了方向 |
[20:37] | in Barneys or in life. | 不论是在巴尼百货 |
[20:41] | But sometimes, even if you’re not sure of your direction… | 或是在人生中 有时即使你不确定自己的方向 |
[20:44] | you can find your way to something wonderful. | 你还是可以找到幸福之路 |
[20:47] | You know, they have these over there…. | 他们把这些放在那边… |
[20:50] | I swear, I looked and looked… | 我发誓我找了好几次 |
[20:53] | and then I thought, ”Best if she finds me.” | 心想“真希望她能找到我” |
[20:55] | -I’m meeting him tomorrow. Cute, huh? -Yeah. | 我明天要跟他见面,很棒吧? |
[21:00] | okay. | |
[21:04] | Let’s just go to the front of the line, like I suggested. | -我们到前面去 |
[21:07] | -I don’t like pushing in front of people. -Grow up. | -我不喜欢插队 成熟一点吧 |
[21:14] | Smith Jerrod. We’re on the list. | 史密斯杰洛德 我们在宾客名单上 |
[21:16] | oh, my God, awesome! | 天啊,真的是太棒了 |
[21:19] | Love your hair. Let me just check you off. | 我喜欢你的发型 我马上帮你查 |
[21:23] | -And you are? -Samantha Jones. | 你是哪位? |
[21:28] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes? | 莎曼珊琼斯 你真的是太亮眼了 |
[21:35] | Dude? | 抱歉 |
[21:37] | He’s with me. | 他是跟我一起来的 |
[21:42] | -I’m sorry. Richard Wright. -Smith Jerrod. | -抱歉,理查莱特 -史密斯杰洛德 |
[21:45] | Let’s get some drinks, shall we? | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[21:53] | So, how long you been babysitting? | 你当保母多久了? |
[21:55] | Said the man hosting the Teen Posse party. | 你是少女杂志派对主办人 |
[21:58] | Don’t rub it in. Hotels have to stay hip, so I have to bend over backwards… | 饭店得保持曝光率 |
[22:02] | tone the taints of these trendy little pissants. | 我得奉承那些喜欢流行的少女 |
[22:04] | Well, you look good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[22:06] | That’s because I’m looking at you, gorgeous. | 因为我正看着你,美女 |
[22:10] | Two more Scotch Rocks. | 再给我两杯加冰威士忌 |
[22:13] | What’s up? | -怎么了? |
[22:15] | -Can I get you a Scotch? -No, thanks, man. I’m in AA. | -你要来杯威士忌吗? |
[22:18] | You kids today. | -不,我入了嗜酒者互诫协会 -现在的小鬼 |
[22:20] | So, how do you two know each other? | -你们两个怎么认识的? |
[22:23] | We used to go out. | -我们交往过 |
[22:25] | And then I fucked it up royally. Lost the best thing I ever had. | 然后我搞砸了 |
[22:28] | oh, my God, Smith! You have to come. | 失去了最珍贵的东西 |
[22:30] | Paulie is snotting pretzels out of his nose. | 史密斯,快点来 保利把饼干从鼻子喷出来 |
[22:33] | -You have to come, it’s fucking hilarious! -Let’s go, come on! | -快来,真的很好笑 -快一点 保利,再做一次 |
[22:39] | -Paulie is snotting pretzels out his nose. -Fuck you. | -保利把饼干从鼻子喷出来 -去你的 |
[22:47] | okay, this is the last load. | 好了,这是最后一批 |
[22:50] | For a guy with no stuff, you got stuff. | -你的东西还真多 |
[22:53] | Let’s get the TV first. | -先把电视搬上去 |
[22:56] | What the fuck! | 搞什么? |
[22:59] | That wasn’t like that when we moved it in here. | -刚刚不是这样的 |
[23:02] | -oh, my God! Robert. -What? | -我的天啊 |
[23:05] | No. You think? | -罗伯特 -什么?不,你真的那么想? |
[23:07] | Hello? He’s mad, your name is on the boxes, he lives in the building. | 他发疯了,箱子上有你的名字 他住在这栋公寓里 |
[23:11] | No, it doesn’t seem like him. I must have bumped it or something. | 那不像他的作风 一定是我撞到它了 |
[23:15] | Steve, he’s crazy in love with me. | 史蒂夫,他疯狂地爱上我 |
[23:19] | You didn’t see how angry he was on the stairs. | 你不知道他有多生气 |
[23:21] | okay, this is bullshit. I’m not gonna live like this. | 好吧,这真的太过分了 我受不了了 |
[23:24] | -What are you gonna do? -I’m gonna take care of things. | -你打算怎么办? -我得去做个了断 |
[23:28] | Be kind. He’s still in love with me. | 对他仁慈一点,他还爱我 |
[23:43] | Look, I need to talk to you about this whole Miranda thing. | -史蒂夫 |
[23:47] | What about it? | -我想谈谈米兰达的事 怎么了? |
[23:51] | I’ll be right back, baby. | 我马上回来,宝贝 |
[23:57] | Turns out Petrovsky wasn’t the only one with an international house. | 结果佩特洛夫斯基 不是唯一的风流浪子 |
[24:04] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[24:06] | She’s sorry, I’m sorry. We’re sorry. | 她很抱歉,我也很抱歉 我们很抱歉 |
[24:10] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[24:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[24:24] | Let’s just put it this way. He won’t be bothering us again. | 就这么说吧 |
[24:29] | Was he very upset? | 他不会再来烦我们了 他非常生气吗? |
[24:38] | When it came to Robert… | 提到罗伯特的事 |
[24:40] | Steve thought it was kinder to leave Miranda in the dark. | 史蒂夫认为不说出实情 |
[25:19] | Where you going, babe? | 对米兰达比较好 你要去哪里?宝贝 |
[25:21] | Richard wanted to show me one of his remodeled suites. | 理查想带我参观 刚刚整修过的套房 |
[25:24] | Cool. Can I come? | -酷啊,我能去吗? |
[25:29] | No, Smith, you can’t come. | -不行 史密斯,你不能来 |
[25:32] | Look, this was fun, but where is it going? | 这真的很好玩 但我们会有什么结局? |
[25:35] | Gorgeous? | 美女 |
[25:41] | You go play with your friends, and I’ll go play with mine. | 你去跟你的朋友玩 我要跟我的朋友玩 |
[25:58] | Two years ago, I was on top of the fucking world. | 两年前我雄霸一方 |
[26:01] | Now I’m hosting a bullshit beer-bash for a bunch of pinheads with six-pack abs. | 现在我要帮一堆笨蛋 办啤酒派对推销啤酒 |
[26:06] | This is a world-class hotel. | 这是世界级的饭店 |
[26:08] | Fuck it, I’ve been down this low before. | 该死,我也遇过这样的低潮 |
[26:13] | Richard may have, but Samantha hadn’t. | 理查或许有试过 但莎曼珊从未试过这样的低潮 |
[26:34] | I just wanted to make sure you got home safe. | 我只想确定你能平安回家 |
[26:40] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[26:44] | I hate myself for doing this to you. | 我恨我自己这样对你 |
[26:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:59] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来吧,我送你回家 |
[27:03] | Even in the dark, Smith could still see Samantha… | 即使是在黑暗中 史密斯还是保护着莎曼珊 |
[27:06] | and for the very first time, she saw him. | 这是她第一次感觉到他的存在 |
[27:14] | I have some work to do in my studio… | 我得到工作室工作 |
[27:17] | but you’re welcome to stay, okay? | 你可以留下来过夜,好吗? |
[27:24] | It was at that moment I realized… | 那时我了解到 |
[27:27] | I wasn’t really comfortable in Loverville. | 在爱的小屋里我一点都不自在 |
[27:32] | I’m not that kind of Google. | 我不是Google网站里的女人 |
[28:23] | Hi. | |
[28:25] | I just wanted to say thank you. I’m gonna go. | 我只是来跟你道谢,我要走了 |
[28:27] | okay, then I’ll call you tomorrow, all right? | 好吧,明天我再打电话给你 |
[28:34] | This has been really lovely… | 这一切真的很棒 |
[28:39] | but I don’t think I’m cut out for it. | 但我想我不适合 |
[28:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不了解 |
[28:46] | The pancakes and… | 煎饼跟其他女人 |
[28:50] | the other ladies…. It’s just not for me. | 我真的无法接受 |
[28:55] | There are pancakes, but no other ladies. | 我常吃煎饼 |
[29:03] | I have a book with a few emergency telephone numbers, yes… | 但绝对没有别的女人 我的电话簿上 |
[29:08] | but now I just see you. | 的确有几个紧急备用人选 但现在我眼中只有你 |
[29:12] | This is not about a quick bang. | 这不是速食爱情 这… |
[29:22] | I just like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[29:27] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[29:34] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[29:39] | You make a good breakfast. | 你做的早餐很好吃 |
[29:44] | So what’s all this? | -这个是什么? -嗯… |
[29:49] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在还未可以说 |