时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | When it gets cold outside, New Yorkers head inside… | 天气变冷了,纽约客涌入室内 |
[00:51] | and look for ways to generate heat. | 想办法取暖 |
[00:54] | Hey, watch those hands, mister. | 小心你的手,先生 |
[00:58] | They are cold and you are warm, so…. | 我的手好冰,你好温暖 |
[01:01] | People are looking. | -大家都在看 |
[01:02] | No one is looking. | -没有人在看 |
[01:05] | Petrovsky. | -佩特洛夫斯基 |
[01:07] | Hi. | -你好 |
[01:09] | Seated at the star table, I see. | -你坐在包厢里 |
[01:10] | Where else would I be? | -不然我要坐哪里呢? |
[01:12] | -Come and join us. -No, we wouldn’t want to– | -一起坐吧 -我们不想… |
[01:15] | -No. -Yes, come. | -来吧 |
[01:16] | You’ve saved our lives. | -你是我们的救星 |
[01:18] | 10,000 restaurants in New York, and everyone’s at Pastis. | 纽约有一万间餐厅 大家都挤到帕斯底斯来 |
[01:21] | Introductions. | 我来介绍,约翰保罗桑达尔 |
[01:23] | This is John Paul Sandal, the most fantastic painter in New York. | 纽约最棒的画家 |
[01:27] | I’m not paying for lunch. | 我不会请你们吃午餐 |
[01:30] | -You know my assistant Lee. -Yes. Hi. | 你认识我的助理李 |
[01:32] | Audra Clark. She’s the editor of Art/Life magazine. | 欧卓拉库克 艺术生活杂志的编辑 |
[01:37] | -Carrie Bradshaw. -Hi. | 凯莉布雷萧 |
[01:38] | Handsome Lee has just informed us of your upcoming show in Paris. | 帅哥李告诉我们 |
[01:42] | -Congratulations. -Yeah, right. | 你要在巴黎办展览 |
[01:43] | A solo exhibit at the Galerie Nationale du Jeu de Paume…. | 在巴黎网球场国家画廊办个展 |
[01:47] | Just another day. | -你又开始胡说了 |
[01:49] | -You are so full of shit. -I never said I wasn’t. | -我一直都是这样 |
[01:53] | This is your first new exhibit in, what, four years? | -这是你四年来第一场个展? |
[01:56] | Six. | -是六年才对 |
[01:57] | The world is waiting with breath that is bated. | 全世界的人都屏息以待 |
[02:01] | We need menus and a wine list. | 我们要菜单跟酒单 |
[02:03] | -So, how are they? -The oysters? Very good. | -它们如何? -牡蛎蛮好吃的 |
[02:06] | No, his pieces. | 不,我是指他的作品 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen them yet. | 我不知道,我还没有看过它们 |
[02:12] | -Are you an artist as well? -No, I’m a writer. | -你是艺术家吗? -不,我是作家 |
[02:15] | Novels? | -你写小说? |
[02:17] | No, I write a column for a newspaper. | -不,我在报纸写专栏 |
[02:20] | -The Times? -The New York Star. | -纽约时报吗? -纽约星报 |
[02:22] | It’s a very good column. About women, men, and sex. | 那个专栏很棒 主题是男女关系跟性 |
[02:27] | Very smart, and very funny. | -非常聪明有趣 |
[02:30] | I’m sure. | -我相信 |
[02:31] | You’re not sure, you are snide. | 你才不知道 |
[02:35] | -May I borrow your newspaper? -No, what are you…. | -我能借一下你的报纸吗? |
[02:37] | Let them listen. | -不,你在… |
[02:40] | ”It’s my belief that the last time anyone actually enjoyed… | 我要念给他们听 |
[02:44] | ”the 69 position was in 1969.” | “我相信人们喜欢69体位” |
[02:50] | I think it’s funny. | “应该是1969年的事了” |
[02:53] | That wasn’t one of my smartest. | 我觉得它很有趣 那还不是我最满意的作品 |
[03:01] | And further uptown, Charlotte didn’t mind the cold. | 在上城区夏绿蒂一点都不怕冷 |
[03:04] | She had a new puppy love to keep her warm. | 她对狗狗的爱温暖了她的心 |
[03:07] | -That is the most precious little thing. -Thank you. | 那只小狗好可爱 |
[03:09] | -What’s her name? -Elizabeth Taylor. | 它叫什么名字? 伊丽莎白泰勒 |
[03:14] | That is the fourth person to stop and gush. | 那是第四个停下脚步尖叫的人 |
[03:17] | I swear, that dog’s getting cruised more than me… | 我们在男同志区的街角 |
[03:19] | and we’re on the corner of Gay and Gay. | 那只小狗竟比我更引人注意 |
[03:21] | She loves the attention, doesn’t she? | 它喜欢别人注意它 |
[03:23] | Look how she prances along. Do you see her prancing? | 你看它昂首阔步 |
[03:25] | Yes, she’s very prancey. | -你看到了吗? -对,它真的很活 |
[03:27] | She was a show dog. She even competed at Westminster. | 它以前是比赛狗 它参加过西敏寺犬展 |
[03:30] | Did she ever win anything? | -它赢过任何比赛吗? |
[03:31] | No, but I think that was only because her last owner wasn’t very supportive. | -没有 但它的前主人不是很支持它 |
[03:36] | I think she misses the competition. See how she’s showing off? | -我想它想念比赛 |
[03:39] | She’s a freaking attention-whore. | -它是只惹人注意的臭狗 |
[03:41] | -Cute dog. -Thank you. | -好可爱的狗 -谢谢 |
[03:43] | I’m thinking of re-entering her. | 我考虑让它重新参加比赛 |
[03:45] | I think with my love, and a little encouragement… | 有了我的爱跟鼓励 |
[03:47] | she could actually win. What do you think? | 它会赢的,你觉得呢? |
[03:49] | What the hell? Do it. | 放手去做吧 |
[03:50] | ”Nobody puts Baby in the corner.” | 没有人能够绑住宝贝 |
[03:54] | Dirty Dancing. Hello? | “热舞十七”,天啊 |
[03:56] | And over in Brooklyn, someone was not feeling so prancey. | 在布鲁克林 有人像泄了气的皮球 |
[04:06] | Your face is freezing. | 你的脸好冰 |
[04:07] | I had to walk all the way from the subway in these heels, and my feet hurt. | 我穿高跟鞋从地铁站走回来 我的脚快痛死了 |
[04:11] | Why don’t you carry them and wear sneakers like everyone else? | 你为什么不带双球鞋去上班? |
[04:14] | Stop. You can take me out of Manhattan, but you can’t take me out of my shoes. | 住口,你可以逼我搬离曼哈顿 你不能逼我抛弃高跟鞋 |
[04:18] | Then stop complaining about them. | 那么就别再抱怨了 |
[04:20] | You’re right, I have much bigger things to complain about. | 我还有更严重的事要抱怨 |
[04:23] | Did you get a chance to install my DSL line today? | 你装了我的数位用户回路吗? |
[04:25] | I was putting up Sheetrock in Brady’s room. | 我装好石膏板了 |
[04:27] | Steve, you know I can’t live without internet access. | -没有网路我活不下去 |
[04:30] | You want your kid to live without walls? | -没有墙你的孩子能活吗? |
[04:32] | Here, this ought to cheer you up. | 这应该能让你打起精神来 |
[04:34] | The Pony Express finally got our address right. | 快马邮递弄对了我们的住址 |
[04:36] | -We have mail? -Yeah. | 我们能收到邮件了? |
[04:39] | My Tattle Tale came. | 我的“八卦热闻”送来了 |
[04:41] | Finally, a connection to the real world. | -我终于能跟现实世界接触 |
[04:43] | I can’t believe that you read that crap. | -我不敢相信你会看那种东西 |
[04:45] | I love it. It’s my thing. Let it go. | 我喜欢它 这是我的习惯,别嗦 |
[04:49] | -Magda and Brady are– -I’m reading this. You no longer exist. | -梅格跟布莱迪… -我在看杂志,别吵我 |
[04:54] | That night, over at the only restaurant that seemed to exist…. | 那晚在唯一存在的餐厅里… |
[04:59] | There’s Samantha’s boyfriend Smith. | -是莎曼珊的男朋友史密斯 -在哪里? |
[05:01] | -Where? -Star table. Let’s say hello. | -在包厢,我们过去打招呼 -我好紧张 |
[05:04] | I’m nervous. He is so unbelievably hot in that Gus Van Sant movie. | 他在葛斯范桑的电影里 帅到简直不行 |
[05:09] | But can he pull off a fuchsia oswaid Boateng shirt? | 他能脱下奥兹沃尔德伯腾 金盏花型的上衣吗? |
[05:14] | Hi. Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们,我们见过面 |
[05:16] | We’ve met before. We’re friends of Samantha’s. | 我们是莎曼珊的朋友 |
[05:18] | I hear she’s a wonderful woman. | -我听说她是个好女人 |
[05:20] | My God. | -天啊 |
[05:22] | That’s a good look for you. It’s very Jefferson Starship. | 这个造型非常适合你 很有星船合唱团的味道 |
[05:26] | I decided to turn a little hair loss into a lot of hair gain. | 我决定忘记掉发的事情 帮自己想一些新造型 |
[05:30] | You’re getting wiggy with it. | -你的假发都很好看 |
[05:32] | Come on, jam in here, right next to me. | -快过来坐在我旁边 |
[05:35] | We don’t want to disturb…. | 我们不想打扰… |
[05:37] | Are you kidding? Any friend of Samantha’s. | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[05:39] | okay. | 莎曼珊的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[05:40] | This is my boyfriend Marcus. Marcus, Smith Jerrod. | 他是我的男朋友马可斯 |
[05:43] | What are you drinking? Looks yummy. | 史密斯杰洛德,你喝什么? |
[05:45] | Smith Jerrod. | 史密斯杰洛德,天啊 |
[05:47] | All right. | |
[05:48] | -How you doing, boss? -Dude, my girl loves you. | -你好吗? -我女朋友爱死你了 |
[05:52] | You gotta let me get a picture. | -我要拍张照片 |
[05:54] | -only if you get my friends here. -All right. | -你得连我的朋友一起拍 |
[05:58] | I heard… | 听说亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[05:59] | that Aleksandr Petrovsky is having a solo show in Paris. | 要在巴黎办个展 |
[06:04] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | -别相信那些传言 |
[06:06] | It’s exciting. Tell me about your show. | -它真的很刺激,快告诉我 |
[06:09] | Why would I want to talk about my work… | 你跟我躺在床上 |
[06:12] | when I have you in bed with me? | 我为什么要谈工作? |
[06:16] | Because I want to know about it. Because it’s important to you. | 因为我想知道 这对你来说非常重要 |
[06:20] | This is what’s important to me. | 这对我来说才是最重要的 |
[06:26] | I’m serious. Come on. | -我是认真的,快点 |
[06:28] | So am I. Very serious. | -我也非常认真 |
[06:31] | I just…. | 我想多多了解你的工作 |
[06:33] | I want to know more about what you do… | |
[06:36] | if for no other reason… | 要不是在餐厅里遇到熟人 |
[06:38] | than I would like to avoid having this face in restaurants. | |
[06:44] | I prefer to keep my work and my private life separate. | 我宁愿将工作跟私生活分开 |
[06:50] | All this art talk is so fucking boring. | 那些艺术讨论太无聊了 |
[06:52] | It wouldn’t be to me. | 我不那么认为 |
[06:55] | Then you are the exception to the rule. | 那么你是个例外 |
[06:57] | If you’re not going to tell me… | 如果你不告诉我国家艺廊的事 |
[07:00] | about the Galerie Nationale de blah-blah-blah… | |
[07:03] | then I need to get serious about my busy day. | 我得去做事了 |
[07:06] | Don’t go. | -别走 |
[07:08] | -I have many important– -The schedule. | -我有很多… |
[07:11] | You’re so New York. | 行程,你太像纽约客了 |
[07:13] | Stay here, do nothing. | 留在这里什么事都不做 |
[07:15] | Get in trouble, be spontaneous. | 惹点麻烦,随性一点 |
[07:20] | But I’m meeting people for things. | 但我得跟很多人谈事情 |
[07:23] | It’s cold out there. Stay here, where it’s warm. | 外面太冷了 留下来,这里很温暖 |
[07:31] | Samantha, I don’t know how to tell you this… | 莎曼珊 |
[07:34] | but I was reading my Tattle Tale, and there’s a picture of Smith. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 但“八卦热闻”杂志 |
[07:37] | Miranda! What in the world are you doing reading something like that? | 登出史密斯的照片 |
[07:40] | I love it. It’s my thing. Let it go. | -你干嘛看那种东西? -这是我的习惯,别嗦 |
[07:42] | Smith is always in that rag. | -史密斯常上那本杂志 |
[07:44] | Yeah, but this time… | -对,但这次他是男同志 |
[07:46] | he’s gay. | “男孩之夜” |
[07:52] | ”Smith Jerrod cozies up to Broadway dancer, Marcus Adant… | “史密斯杰洛德勾搭上 百老汇舞者马可斯亚登” |
[07:56] | ”and unidentified older gay gentleman.” | “旁边还有一个 身分不明的老男同志” |
[07:59] | Poor Stanford. | -可怜的史丹佛 |
[08:00] | -Smith is not gay. -of course not. | -史密斯不是男同志 当然不是 |
[08:03] | -So this makes you his beard. -I’m a beard in a wig. | -你是他的障眼法? -我是个戴假发的美女 |
[08:07] | You’re not upset? | -你不生气吗? -拜托 |
[08:08] | Please, after the Big C, you don’t sweat the small stuff. | 得过癌症的人 才不会在乎那种小事 |
[08:12] | And besides, once the gay rumors start, it means you’re really a star. | 而且男同志的传言一传开 那表示他真的是大明星 |
[08:21] | Hello? | -喂 |
[08:22] | Hi, sweetie. It’s me. | -是我 |
[08:23] | Carrie, where are you? | 凯莉,你在哪里? |
[08:25] | Bad news. I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我没办法过去了 |
[08:28] | You can’t come? Are you okay? | -你不能来?你没事吧? |
[08:30] | I’m fine. I’m just all the way downtown with the Russian… | -我没事,我只是… |
[08:33] | and it’s very cold out. | 我跟俄国佬在市区 外面真的好冷 |
[08:36] | She’s still downtown, and it’s too cold. | 她还在市区,外面很冷 |
[08:38] | We haven’t seen you in forever, and I have news. | 我们很久没见到你 我有事要宣布 |
[08:42] | Elizabeth Taylor is going to be in a dog show. | 伊丽莎白泰勒要参加狗展 |
[08:49] | My Elizabeth Taylor. | 我的伊丽莎白泰勒 |
[08:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜,谢谢 |
[08:53] | And Miranda really wants to talk to you, and Smith is gay. | 米兰达很想跟你说话 史密斯是男同志 |
[08:58] | What do you mean, you’re not coming? | -你不来吗? |
[08:59] | Smith is gay? | -史密斯是男同志? |
[09:00] | Don’t change the subject. I came all the way from Brooklyn. | 我大老远从布鲁克林跑来 |
[09:03] | Who are you kidding? You’d use any excuse to come in the city. | 你想尽藉口跑到城里来 |
[09:07] | You owe me a trip to Brooklyn. | 你还没有履行承诺去布鲁克林 |
[09:10] | Carrie. | 凯莉,我们很好,没事 |
[09:11] | We’re fine, everything’s fine. Smith is not gay. | 史密斯不是男同志 |
[09:14] | It’s too cold to leave the house. You stay downtown with your hot man. | 外面好冷别出门 |
[09:18] | okay. | 跟你的性感男人待在市区 |
[09:28] | Which is exactly what I did for the next four days. | 接下来的四天我真的那么做了 天啊 |
[09:40] | With my column tragically overdue… | 由于专栏严重脱稿 |
[09:43] | I finally left the Russian’s warm apartment. | 我离开俄国佬温暖的公寓 |
[09:46] | Good God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:50] | And came home to the tropics. | 回家过水深火热的生活 |
[09:56] | When you’ve been spending all your time in your new world… | 当你所有时间 都沉溺在新世界里 |
[10:00] | it’s easy to forget that there might be people trying to reach you from your old world. | 很容易就会忘了 旧世界的人想要联络你 |
[10:04] | Hey, kid. How’s it going? | 小鬼,你还好吗? |
[10:07] | We just put our new cabernet to bed. Made me think of you. | 我刚把新买的卡贝尔内放好 |
[10:12] | Give me a call. | 这让我想起你,回个电话给我 |
[10:13] | Saturday, 10.:00 p.m. | 星期六晚上十点 |
[10:16] | Playing hard to get, huh? | 你在玩欲擒故纵吗? |
[10:19] | Called your cell, but I think I copied the number wrong. | 我打过你的手机 但我想我记错号码了 |
[10:21] | Unless you’re a ticked-off guy named Paco. | 除非你是叫做帕可的臭男人 |
[10:24] | Hey, I want to talk to you. Call me. | 我想跟你谈一谈,回电话给我 |
[10:27] | Monday, 2.:00 p.m. | 星期一下午两点 |
[10:30] | Carrie. | 凯莉,又是我 |
[10:31] | It’s me. Again. | |
[10:34] | Listen, did I do something to tick you off? | 听着,我做了什么事 |
[10:38] | If I did, call me and I’ll apologize, okay? | 把你惹毛了吗? |
[10:43] | okay. | 如果我真的那么做了 打电话给我,我会道歉的 |
[10:44] | Wednesday, 8.:00 p.m. | 星期三晚上八点 |
[10:49] | Deleted. | 删除留言… |
[10:55] | I deleted Big. | -我删掉大人物的留言 |
[10:57] | -You deleted Big? -Yep. | -你删掉大人物的留言? |
[10:59] | Did you call him to tell him you deleted him? | -你打电话跟他说了吗? |
[11:01] | -Nope. -That’s new. | -没有 那真是稀奇 |
[11:04] | Delete, delete, delete. Three messages last week. | 我删掉留言 上星期他留话三次给我 |
[11:07] | -What do you think he was calling about? -Don’t know. | -你觉得他干嘛打电话来? -我不知道 |
[11:09] | And for the first time, don’t really care. | 这是我第一次真的不在乎 |
[11:13] | After his last trip, I finally got it. What’s the point? | 经过上次的事件,我终于懂了 那会有什么结果呢? |
[11:18] | Things are serious with the Russian. | -我跟俄国佬是认真的 |
[11:21] | Really? That’s great. | -真的吗?太棒了 |
[11:23] | It’s just so different and so…. | 它真的很不一样,还有… |
[11:26] | What? | 什么?很像成人游戏 |
[11:28] | Grown-up. | |
[11:30] | There’s not a lot of fuss. | 我不再疑惑 |
[11:31] | There’s no confusion about how he feels about me. | 不必担心他对我的感觉 |
[11:34] | He tells me all the time. | 他常常告诉我他爱我 |
[11:36] | Unlike answering machine up there in Napa. | 我不必再对着答录机说话 |
[11:38] | -Sounds perfect. -Yeah. | 听起来很不错 |
[11:41] | -There’s just one thing. -Thank God. | 我只有一个问题 |
[11:43] | I was beginning to feel bad about Steve and me. What’s the thing? | 我开始担心我跟史蒂夫之间了 你有什么问题? |
[11:49] | We don’t really have anything in common but each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[11:53] | We’re not really involved in each others’ lives. | 却没有任何的共通点 我们不参与彼此的生活 |
[11:56] | He never shares anything about his work. | -他从不谈他的工作 |
[11:59] | -I don’t talk to Steve about my work. -And he doesn’t mind? | -我不跟史蒂夫谈我的工作 -他不介意吗? |
[12:02] | -I think he prefers it that way. -But you guys share everything else. | -他喜欢那样 你们分享其他的事情 |
[12:05] | Because we’re in Brooklyn. There’s no one else to talk to. | 我们住在布鲁克林 |
[12:09] | Besides, Carrie, every couple’s different. | 这里没有其他人会跟我聊天 凯莉,每对恋人都是不一样的 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I guess I just had this idea about a couple sharing everything. | 对 |
[12:18] | At least their passions. | 我认为恋人得分享一切 至少他们得分享热情 |
[12:19] | You want passions on top of passion? | 你想拥有真正的热情吗? |
[12:26] | Carrie, welcome back. | 凯莉,欢迎,看到新墙了吗? |
[12:28] | You see the new walls? Nice progress, huh? | 真的有进步吧? |
[12:30] | -I’ll say! It’s really coming together. -What’s all that? | 没错,开始有点像样了 |
[12:33] | I stopped off and picked up some dessert for you ladies. | -那是什么? -我帮你们买了甜点 |
[12:36] | Brooklyn’s finest. Cheesecake and cannolis. | 布鲁克林最好吃的东西 我买了起司蛋糕甜酥卷 |
[12:40] | What a delightful borough. | 真的是太棒了 |
[12:42] | I’ll put this stuff out in the kitchen. | 我把这个放到厨房去 |
[12:46] | I love having your friends over. | 我喜欢你朋友来家里玩 |
[12:52] | I want you to meet him. My Russian. | -我要你跟我的俄国情人见面 |
[12:55] | Can’t wait. | -我等不及了 |
[12:58] | That log is really heating up the joint, huh? | 壁炉真的很温暖吧? |
[13:04] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[13:06] | All night again? | 你又熬夜了? |
[13:08] | How’s the work going? | 作品做得如何? |
[13:10] | It was clear from his silence… | 很明显地我们的早餐 |
[13:12] | we weren’t having passions on top of passions for breakfast. | 一点都不热情 |
[13:16] | What are you doing Sunday night? | -你星期天晚上要做什么? |
[13:17] | I have no idea. Why? | -我不知道 |
[13:19] | I was thinking, since I met some of your friends the other day… | 那天我见过你的朋友 |
[13:24] | maybe you could meet some of my friends. | 或许你该见见我的朋友 |
[13:26] | Those people were my colleagues, not my friends. | 那些人是我的同僚 不是我的朋友 |
[13:29] | My friends are mostly in Europe. | 我的朋友大多数都在欧洲 |
[13:31] | My friends are here, and they are fantastic. | 我的朋友都在这里 她们都是好人 |
[13:34] | Then on Sunday, I’ll be happy to meet your fantastic friends. | 那么我很乐意见见你的好朋友 |
[13:37] | Goody. | 太棒了,你在纽约有个朋友 |
[13:38] | And FYl, you have a friend in New York. Me. | 那就是我 |
[13:42] | You’re not my friend, you are my lover… | 你是我的情人,不是我的朋友 |
[13:45] | and that is a much better thing. | 那真的很棒 |
[13:51] | -Come to bed. -No. | 到床上来吧 |
[13:54] | I have to go home. I have to write my column. I can’t turn it in late again. | 不,我得回家写稿 我不能再迟交了 |
[13:58] | -Work here. -I can’t. My computer’s at home. | -在这里写稿 -我的电脑在家里 |
[14:01] | I have computer, very good for writing columns. | 我有部很适合写稿的电脑 |
[14:05] | You would let me use your fancy computer? | 你愿意让我用你的高级电脑? |
[14:10] | In exchange for one hour in bed. | 交换条件是 |
[14:16] | okay. | 你得陪我上床一小时 好吧 |
[14:20] | They say that opposites attract, but they never say for how long. | 据说不同的人能吸引彼此 但没有人知道能吸引多久 |
[14:25] | Should the relationship-savvy person… | 但工作跟朋友 |
[14:26] | stoke the fires of passion with the kindling of work and friends? | 能够激起热情吗? |
[14:30] | or should we simply be satisfied with the romance that sizzles? | 或是我们应该满足于 |
[14:34] | I couldn’t help but wonder. | 令人兴奋的浪漫? |
[14:36] | Without sharing your worlds… | 我不禁猜疑着 无法分享彼此的世界 |
[14:38] | can even the hottest relationship stop cold? | 激情也会冷却吗? (冷却吗?) |
[14:50] | Meanwhile, Samantha was about to hear the hottest rumor… | 莎曼珊即将听到 |
[14:53] | from the city’s hottest rumor mill, two young PR girls. | 最热门的八卦话题 两个年轻公关在闲嗑牙 |
[14:57] | Did you see that picture of Smith Jerrod online? | 看到史密斯杰洛德的照片没? |
[15:00] | I can’t believe he’s gay. | 我不相信他是男同志 |
[15:02] | No one that good-looking is ever straight. | -那么帅的人不可能是异性恋 |
[15:04] | I thought he was dating Samantha Jones. | -他跟莎曼珊琼斯交往 |
[15:06] | All this time, I thought she had the hottest sex life in New York city. | 我以为她是纽约 性生活最精彩的女人 |
[15:09] | It turns out she’s just a fag hag. | 结果她只是个老巫婆 |
[15:11] | And that stopped Samantha cold. | 那浇了莎曼珊一头冷水 |
[15:15] | And here comes the hound group. This is a beautiful group. | 接下来是猎犬组 |
[15:18] | There’s the Pharaoh Hound champion, Eleanor Pendragon… | |
[15:22] | four-time best-in-show winner. | |
[15:24] | Take a look at that outfit. | |
[15:26] | Everyone is talking about me. | 大家都在谈我,八卦杂志 |
[15:28] | In the blink of a tabloid, I went from Demi to Liza. | 把我从荡女变成老巫婆 |
[15:32] | At least people know who you are. | 至少现在大家知道你是谁 |
[15:34] | ”Unidentified older gay gentleman.” | “身分不明的老男同志” |
[15:36] | Marcus got three auditions off that picture. I got outed. | 因为那张照片,马可斯得到 |
[15:41] | Poor Stanny. | 三次试镜机会,我被遗忘了 可怜的史丹尼 |
[15:43] | How can they just assume I’m gay? | 他们怎么知道我是同志? |
[15:47] | I’ve got $10 on Lord Reginaid lV down there. Any takers? | 我赌10块雷吉纳德四世会赢 有人要跟? |
[15:52] | You are a good friend. All the way from Brooklyn… | 我大老远从布鲁克林 |
[15:55] | to see a bunch of dogs run in a circle. | 跑来看狗绕着圈圈跑 |
[15:56] | She came to watch my baby get baptized. I came to watch her baby get judged. | 她参加我孩子的受洗礼 我来看她的宝贝比赛 |
[16:00] | I almost didn’t show my face. ”Fag hag.” | 我几乎不敢出门,老巫婆 |
[16:03] | There go years and years of fucking everything that walks. | 所有人都会一直记着这事 |
[16:06] | I thought you weren’t gonna sweat the small stuff. | 你不该为了小事大惊小怪 |
[16:08] | I can’t have cancer and be a fag hag. | 我没办法得了癌症 |
[16:11] | You guys wanna have drinks with the Russian tomorrow night? | 又被说是老巫婆 |
[16:14] | -Sure. -I’m in. | -你想见俄国佬吗? -我要 |
[16:15] | Me, too. | 我也要 |
[16:16] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. It’s just the girls this time. | 抱歉,这是女人的聚会 |
[16:18] | What am I now, your unidentified older gay friend? | 现在我是什么东西? 身分不明的老男同志朋友? |
[16:22] | You’ll be in the next round, I promise. | 你被安排在下一回合 |
[16:24] | I gotta go backstage and check on the little mother. | 我得去看看小妈妈了 |
[16:27] | Take your time. We’ve still got Sporting and Working and Toy. | 慢慢来,我们还要看枪鸟犬组 工作犬组跟玩赏犬组,天啊 |
[16:35] | This was not the type of blow job I was hoping for today. | 我不喜欢做这种造型工作 |
[16:38] | She looks so pretty. Yes, she does. | 它看起来好漂亮,一点都没错 |
[16:42] | Did you see how impressed the host committee was? | 你看到评审们多么喜欢它吗? |
[16:45] | I really think she has a chance. | |
[16:46] | You think with all these faggy little dogs… | 我以为有那么多狗来比赛 |
[16:48] | there’d be at least one horny circuit muscle gay here. | 至少会有个肌肉同志男 |
[16:51] | No, nothing but boxy, thick-Iegged ladies and tweedy old queens. | 不,这里只有 那些大屁股萝卜腿的老太婆 |
[16:57] | Did you cut yourself with the scissors? There are drops of blood here. | 小夏,你剪到手指了吗? 这里有血 |
[17:02] | Wait, it’s coming from her. | 那是它的血 |
[17:05] | No, don’t tell me…. | 不,别告诉我… |
[17:08] | She’s in heat. | 不,它发情了 |
[17:09] | Hey, how’s it…. | 情况… |
[17:12] | -What’s wrong? -The frigging dog just got her period. | -怎么了? -那只狗的那个来了 |
[17:15] | -Excuse me? -Yeah. | -你说什么? |
[17:17] | Aunt Flo’s in doggy town. Show over. | -它的大姨妈来了,比赛结束 |
[17:19] | Don’t say that. We can still compete. | 我们还能比赛,有次我那个来 |
[17:21] | I once won a junior gymnastics meet when I had mine. | 还是拿下少年体操冠军 |
[17:24] | It’s a dog. | 它是小狗 |
[17:26] | What’re you gonna do? Run around looking for a teeny tiny tampon? | 你要去买迷你卫生棉吗? |
[17:34] | You’re right. It’s not funny. | 你说得对,那不好笑 |
[17:36] | I’m a woman. I should know better. | 我是女人,我应该很了解的 |
[17:44] | Trouble. Elizabeth Taylor just got her period. | 有麻烦了 伊丽莎白泰勒那个来了 |
[17:47] | -What? -Backstage. | -什么? |
[17:49] | That time of the month. | -小狗伊丽莎白泰勒来了月经 |
[17:50] | I thought she looked a little bloated. | -我就觉得它看起来肿肿的 |
[17:52] | And she was so bitchy earlier. | -难怪它刚刚那么骚 |
[17:55] | And here come the toy dogs. | 接下来是玩赏犬 |
[17:58] | Many viewers don’t realize that these little dogs… | 许多观众不了解 比起体型大的狗狗 这些小狗很难照顾 |
[18:01] | can actually be a lot harder to care for than dogs 10 times their size. | 查理王猎犬动作敏捷 接下来是西施犬 还有玛尔济斯犬 下一位是迷你杜宾狗 |
[18:31] | The judge has narrowed it down to… | 评审选出玩赏犬组的入围者 |
[18:32] | the Toy Poodle, champion Diamond Keiko… | |
[18:35] | the Shih Tzu, champion Yurisaki… | 西施犬 |
[18:38] | the Pomeranian, champion Justy Greystoke… | 博美犬 |
[18:42] | and the King Charles Spaniel, Elizabeth Taylor. | 跟查理王猎犬 |
[18:45] | Come on, Elizabeth Taylor! | 加油,伊丽莎白泰勒 |
[18:57] | Charlotte was a dog show natural… | 由于出身上流社会 |
[19:00] | thanks to her blue blood background. | 夏绿蒂非常适合参加狗展 |
[19:04] | Let me see the move. | 让我看看它们的动作 |
[19:06] | And speaking of blood…. | 说到这一点… |
[19:14] | The judge is examining the dog’s gait one more time before he makes his decision. | 评审再度检查狗狗的步法 |
[19:21] | one. | 第一名 |
[19:23] | It’s the King Charles Spaniel… | 查理王猎犬 |
[19:25] | followed by the Shih Tzu, the Pomeranian…. | 再来是西施犬、博美犬… |
[19:29] | That’s my friend. | 那是我的朋友 |
[19:31] | All the dogs were champions. | 所有的狗狗都是冠军 |
[19:33] | But to the judge, Charlotte was the best in show. | 但对评审来说 夏绿蒂是最亮眼的明星 |
[19:38] | Period. | 句号(又指:月经) |
[19:41] | Samantha Jones. I thought that was you. | 莎曼珊琼斯,我就知道是你 |
[19:44] | Tom, what are you doing here? | 汤姆,你在这里做什么? |
[19:46] | I handle the press for this tacky thing. | 我负责这个烂比赛的宣传工作 |
[19:49] | Listen, could I get Smith Jerrod’s number? | 你能给我 史密斯杰洛德的电话号码吗? |
[19:52] | Tom, no. | 汤姆,不行,我跟他有一腿 |
[19:54] | I’m fucking him. Sure you are. | 当然 |
[20:02] | I’m a laughingstock. I have got to put a stop to this. | 我成了超级大笑话 我得阻止这一切 |
[20:05] | And from dog show to doggy show…. | 从狗展到狗趴式 |
[20:08] | Are you sure you want to do this? | -你确定吗? |
[20:09] | It worked for Paris Hilton. I need to set the record straight, literally. | -巴黎希尔顿因此一炮而红 我得清楚地表达我的意思 |
[20:14] | But I don’t care if people think I’m gay. | 我不在乎大家以为我是男同志 |
[20:18] | This isn’t about you. | 这跟你无关 |
[20:20] | Now, when we get going, make sure to say: | 开始做的时候你一定要说 |
[20:23] | ”Samantha Jones, you are one hot piece of ass. | “莎曼珊琼斯 你是最性感的女人” |
[20:26] | ”I could fuck you all night long, Samantha Jones.” | “我可以整晚跟你做爱 莎曼珊琼斯” |
[20:31] | How are you gonna get this around? | -你要怎么把消息放出去? |
[20:32] | I’m a PR pro. | -我是公关高手 |
[20:34] | I know exactly whose hands to drop this into. | 我知道该把录影带交给谁 |
[20:38] | The very next day, two PR girls… | 隔天两个公关接到了 |
[20:41] | got an anonymous XXX from FedEx. Go get it. | 联邦快递送来的限制级录影带 |
[20:49] | You have to come next time. She was so happy. | 下次你一定要来 它真的好高兴 |
[20:52] | You know what would make her happy? Letting her off that show leash. | 你知道什么事能让它高兴吗? 别让皮带绑着它 |
[20:55] | No, I don’t think so. What if she gets hurt? | 我想还是不要吧 如果它受伤了呢? |
[20:59] | Come on, honey. Give her a little victory lap on her own. | 别这样 让它自己为胜利庆祝一下 |
[21:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:05] | okay, Elizabeth. Go play. | 好吧,伊丽莎白,去玩吧 |
[21:17] | Look. | 你看 |
[21:19] | She made a little friend. Isn’t that sweet? | 它交到朋友了 那真的很棒吧? |
[21:27] | No. | 不,住手 |
[21:29] | Stop that! She’s a blue ribbon winner. Stop it! | 住手,它是血统纯正的冠军狗 |
[21:34] | Honey, go! Do something! Harry! | 老公,快想办法,哈利,快点 |
[21:38] | Hurry! | -它在发情 |
[21:40] | Stay away. | -走开 |
[21:42] | Get them off! Get off of Elizabeth Taylor! There are more coming, honey! | 别碰伊丽莎白泰勒 |
[21:50] | Watch out for the big one! | 小心那只大狗 |
[21:54] | Elizabeth Taylor got gang-banged in the park? | 伊丽莎白泰勒在公园被轮暴? |
[21:56] | God, that’s so ’80s. | 天啊 那太像80年代会发生的事了 |
[21:58] | There we were at Asia de Cuba, waiting for my lover de Russia. | 我们坐在亚洲古巴 等我的俄国情人 (俄国佬) |
[22:05] | Hi, where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[22:07] | Seriously, I could not believe how many dogs she was with. | 我不敢相信那么多狗上了它 |
[22:09] | It was disgusting. My sweet little girl. | 太恶心了 |
[22:12] | I think she’s a woman now. | -我的小女孩 -我想它已经变成女人了 |
[22:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:17] | No, I understand. | 不,我了解 |
[22:21] | okay, I will. okay. | 我会的 |
[22:25] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他没办法来 |
[22:27] | -That’s too bad. -Is he okay? | -真的是太糟糕了 -他没事吧? |
[22:29] | No, he’s just in the middle of something at his studio. He can’t stop right now. | 工作室里有些事没做完 他走不开 |
[22:33] | I understand. lf he’s feeling inspired, then he shouldn’t stop. | 如果他的灵感来了 他的确不该半途而废 |
[22:36] | He’s getting ready for this big exhibit at some Paris museum. | 他在准备巴黎的大型个展 |
[22:40] | He’s been staying up nights. | 最近常常熬夜 |
[22:43] | I’m disappointed. I wanted you guys to meet him. | -我要你们见见他 |
[22:45] | Another time. | -下次再说吧 |
[22:47] | Compliments of a Mr. Petrovsky with sincere apologies. | 这是佩特洛夫斯基先生的 |
[22:54] | Why don’t we finish these off… | 道歉礼物 |
[22:56] | crack this open, give him time, then go there and say hello? | 我们酒足饭饱后到他家去吧 |
[22:59] | Honey, are you sure you want to disturb him? | -你确定可以打扰他吗? |
[23:01] | Yeah, we’ll just go say hi. | -我们只是去打个招呼 |
[23:02] | He’s always telling me to be more spontaneous. | 他要我随性一点 |
[23:06] | A couple of cocktails and a bottle of champagne later…. | 喝了几杯鸡尾酒 将香槟都喝光后 |
[23:12] | Eighth floor, lingerie. | 八楼内衣部 |
[23:16] | Apartment. Studio. | 住家,工作室 |
[23:19] | He has the whole floor. | 整层楼都是他的 |
[23:24] | Wait a minute. Sister’s gotta get ready. | 等一下,我得准备好 |
[23:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:40] | Hi. | |
[23:43] | -What are you doing? -I’m being spontaneous. | -你在做什么? -我在随性而为啊 |
[23:47] | I told you I was working. | -我说过我在工作 |
[23:48] | I know, but I just wanted my friends to meet you. | -我知道 |
[23:52] | Charlotte you’ve met. | 我只是要你见见我的朋友 你见过夏绿蒂了 |
[23:53] | This is Miranda, and Samantha, a.k.a. Foxy Brown. | 她是米兰达 莎曼珊,绰号福克丝布朗 -你好 -你好 我要她们参观一下房子 |
[23:58] | -Hello. | -Hello. |
[24:02] | And I wanted them to see the house. | |
[24:05] | When I say I am working, I’m working, okay? | 我说我在工作就是在工作 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry, guys. I’m very busy. | 抱歉,我真的很忙 |
[24:10] | But please do stay. Enjoy the apartment. | 请留下来好好参观我的公寓 |
[24:13] | We’ll meet one day, all right? Sorry. | 我们改天再聊,抱歉 |
[24:23] | I’m sorry, I thought…. | 抱歉,我以为… |
[24:25] | -It’s fine. -He’s working. | -没关系 |
[24:27] | Do you guys still want to see the apartment? | -他在工作 |
[24:32] | It’s late. | 你们要参观公寓吗? |
[24:33] | I should get back to Brooklyn, before Steve thinks I’ve defected. | 已经很晚了,我得回布鲁克林 不然史蒂夫会担心 |
[24:36] | Another time. Foxy is ready to hang up her wig. | 下次再说 福克丝要把假发脱掉了 |
[24:40] | Do you want to come share a cab with me uptown? | 你要跟我一起搭计程车 |
[24:44] | No, I think I’m gonna stay. | 回上城区吗? 不,我要留在这里 |
[24:48] | -okay. -okay, sleep tight. | -好吧 -好好睡 |
[24:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:07] | I am so glad to be home. | -我很高兴能够回家来 |
[25:10] | You are? | -真的吗? |
[25:13] | I love you for loving my friends. | 我爱你喜欢我的朋友 |
[25:16] | And I love you for new walls… | 我爱你做的新墙 |
[25:18] | and cheesecake, cannoli. | 跟起司蛋糕甜酥卷 |
[25:24] | If you love me for that stuff, what’s gonna happen now? | 如果你因为那样爱我 现在会发生什么事呢? |
[25:30] | I put in your DSL line. | 我接好了你的数位用户回路 |
[25:34] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 (简易水管维修工具书) |
[25:50] | And although Steve had satisfied Miranda, she still wanted more. | 虽然史蒂夫满足了米兰达 她还是需索不断 (名人录影带丑闻) |
[26:07] | Samantha Jones, you are one hot piece of ass. | “莎曼珊琼斯 |
[26:09] | Yes! | 你是最性感的女人” |
[26:10] | I could fuck you all night long, Samantha Jones. | “我可以整晚跟你做爱 莎曼珊琼斯” |
[26:15] | Samantha’s hot tape cooled Miranda’s love of gossip for good. | 莎曼珊的激情录影带 让米兰达对八卦消息敬而远之 |
[26:22] | or at least for now. | 至少她暂时不敢再看了 |
[26:25] | And try as I might… | 我努力地想要释怀 |
[26:26] | I could not forget the Russian’s icy treatment of my friends. | 却怎么都忘不了 俄国佬对我朋友的冷淡态度 |
[26:37] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈一谈 |
[26:43] | I know that you’re busy, but those were my…. | 我知道你很忙 但她们是我的… |
[26:48] | Is something…. | 有事…你还好吧? |
[26:50] | Are you okay? | |
[26:54] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:03] | No, you are not fine. | 不,你一定有事 |
[27:08] | Did something happen with… | 你的作品怎么了吗? |
[27:11] | the piece? | |
[27:14] | Come on, talk to me. | 快告诉我 |
[27:20] | What if it’s not enough? | 如果它不够好呢? |
[27:24] | All these pieces. | 六年来这些作品 |
[27:27] | Six years. | |
[27:28] | It’s going to be enough. | 一定可以的 |
[27:31] | It’s true, I don’t know anything about the piece. | 真的,我不了解艺术,但是… |
[27:38] | But you are brilliant. | 你才华洋溢 |
[27:42] | ”The world is waiting with breath that is bated.” | 全世界的人都屏息以待 |
[27:47] | She’s just an uptight bitch. | 她只是个保守的臭女人 |
[27:52] | That’s better. You were a little scary. | 那好多了,刚刚你有点可怕 |
[27:58] | So talk to me. What’s the problem? | 告诉我有什么问题 或许我不了解 |
[28:00] | I may not understand, but I’ll listen. | 但我会听你说 嗯… |
[28:11] | Yesterday, I looked up… | 昨天我抬头一看 |
[28:14] | and the entire thing looked so… | 觉得整个作品太丑了 |
[28:18] | utterly stupid and flat and needless… and childish. | 既平凡无趣又孩子气 |
[28:24] | It’s a cold hard fact. | 这是个残酷的事实 |
[28:26] | Sometimes, there’s not enough time in a night for both your worlds. | 有时候一晚时间不足够 让恋人沟通两个世界 |