时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Some outfits wait a lifetime to be taken somewhere special. | 有些衣服等了一辈子 才找到适当的时机亮相 |
[00:54] | The same can be true of people. | 有些人也是那样 |
[01:00] | Hi, it’s Aleks. | 我是亚力,别整理行李了 |
[01:01] | Stop packing. They have clothes here in Paris. | 巴黎也有卖衣服 |
[01:04] | See you tomorrow. Safe flight. | 明天见,祝你一路平安 |
[01:08] | Hi, it’s Miranda. | 我是米兰达,这已是我第40次 |
[01:09] | No, this is not my 40th ”Please don’t go to Paris” call. | 打电话求你别去巴黎 |
[01:13] | It’s been three weeks. Is that funny yet? Anyway, I got us a dinner reservation. | 那很好笑? 我帮我们订了餐厅 |
[01:17] | You’re leaving at 9.:00, so we have to eat at 6.:00… | 你搭九点的飞机 |
[01:19] | which makes us senior citizens, thank you. | 我们得像老人六点吃饭,谢谢 |
[01:22] | or should I say, merci beau ”please don’t go. ” | 或许我该说谢谢美女 |
[01:28] | It’s me. I’m in town. | 求求你别走 凯莉,是我,我在城里 |
[01:31] | Look, I’d really like to see you, so call me. | 听着,我真的想见你 回我电话 |
[01:34] | Same number, and in case you’ve forgotten, it’s…. | 号码没变,如果你忘了… |
[01:37] | Deleted. | 删除留言 |
[01:41] | After many more hours of packing… | 花了那么多时间整理好行李后 |
[01:44] | I was off for our version of the last supper. | 我出发去吃最后的晚餐 |
[01:52] | If Mohammed won’t come to the mountain…. | 如果穆罕默德没有走到山边… |
[01:57] | Hiya, kid. | -你好,小鬼 |
[01:59] | Hi. | -嗨 |
[02:01] | I was in the neighborhood, saw your light on. | 我刚好经过 看到你的灯还亮着 |
[02:05] | Can I talk to you? | -我能跟你谈一谈吗? |
[02:07] | Well, I’m late for dinner with the girls. | -我跟朋友约好吃饭要迟到了 |
[02:13] | It’s 5:45. | 现在是五点四十五分 |
[02:18] | Come on, get in, it’s cold. | 快上车吧,外面很冷 |
[02:37] | Raoul, give us a minute? | -劳尔,麻烦让我们独处一下 |
[02:39] | No, it’s okay, he doesn’t…. It’s cold. | -不,外面很冷 |
[02:41] | He’s a tough guy, right, Raoul? | 他很壮的,对吧?劳尔 |
[02:44] | I’ll tip like a Rockefeller. | 我付小费时 就跟洛克菲勒差不多 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry for not returning your calls. | -我很抱歉没有回你电话 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I was starting to feel like a needy chick. | -我觉得自己像个粘人的女孩 |
[02:57] | Did I do something to piss you off? | -我做了什么事惹你生气吗? |
[02:59] | No, it’s…. | -不,我… |
[03:01] | I’ve just been busy with other things. | 我一直在忙别的事 |
[03:07] | Look, I know I freaked out about us the last time I was here. | -上次我伤了你的心… |
[03:10] | No, it’s fine. | -没关系 |
[03:13] | -You were amazing to me, and l– -You were fine. | -你对我很好,我想要… -你也很好 |
[03:17] | Would you let me finish? | 你能不能让我说完? |
[03:21] | And since then, I’ve been thinking a lot about us– | -我一直在想… |
[03:23] | You don’t have to do this, okay? There’s really no point. | -你不必这么做 那真的不必要 |
[03:31] | It’s all fine. | 没关系的 |
[03:35] | Raoul’s freezing, and I have to go meet the girls. | 劳尔快冻坏了 我得去跟我的朋友见面 |
[03:38] | Got it. How about dinner tomorrow? | 我知道了 明天晚上一起吃饭? |
[03:45] | Drinks? | 喝点东西呢? |
[03:50] | I’m starting to feel like that chick again. | 我又开始觉得自己很粘人了 |
[03:54] | I won’t be here tomorrow. I’m leaving for Paris tonight. | 明天我不在这里 今晚我要飞到巴黎 |
[03:58] | Paris? | 巴黎? |
[04:01] | -You’re finally taking that vacation? -It’s not a vacation. | -你终于要去度假了 |
[04:06] | I’m going there with a man that I’m in a relationship with. | -我不是去度假 我要跟我现在的男朋友去那里 |
[04:12] | He’s wonderful, and I’m happy. | 他很棒,我很幸福 |
[04:15] | So please don’t feel bad about anything. | 请你不要觉得内疚 |
[04:19] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:21] | Wait. What do you mean, ”goodbye”? | 等一下 |
[04:25] | I have to go. | -你说再见是什么意思? |
[04:32] | Carrie, stop! | -我得走了 凯莉,站住 |
[04:37] | What are you doing, saying goodbye and jumping out of the car like that? | 你在做什么? 你跟我说再见然后跳车离开? |
[04:45] | Are you moving to Paris? | 你要搬到巴黎? |
[04:50] | When were you going to tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我? |
[04:56] | -You’re not even going to tell me who he is? -His name is Aleksandr Petrovsky. | -你不告诉我他是谁? -亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[05:00] | You’re moving to France with a Russki? | 你要跟一个俄国佬搬到法国? |
[05:05] | -Come on, it’s a joke, Carrie. -You do this every time! | -少来了,我在开玩笑,凯莉 -你每次都这样 |
[05:09] | Every time! What, do you have some kind of radar? | 你装了雷达吗? |
[05:12] | Carrie might be happy, it’s time to sweep in and shit all over it? | 凯莉可能过着幸福的生活 该去破坏她了? |
[05:16] | What? | 什么?不,我是来告诉你 |
[05:17] | No, look, I came here to tell you something. I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个天大的错误 |
[05:22] | -You and l– -You and I nothing! | -你跟我… -根本没有“你跟我” |
[05:26] | You cannot do this to me again! You cannot jerk me around. | 你不能再这样对我 你不能耍着我玩 |
[05:30] | -Carrie, listen, it is different– -It’s never different! | -凯莉,这次不一样… |
[05:33] | It’s six years of never being different. | -六年来每次都一样 |
[05:36] | But this is it, I am done. | 够了,我受不了了 |
[05:38] | Don’t call me ever again! Forget you know my number! | 别再打电话给我 |
[05:41] | In fact, forget you know my name. | 忘记你知道我的电话号码 忘记你知道我的名字 |
[05:49] | And you can drive down this street all you want… | 你想开车来这里是你的自由 |
[05:52] | because I don’t live here anymore! | 因为我不会再住在这里 |
[06:08] | Sure, now that I’m with someone else, now that I’m leaving, it’s ”different.” | 没错,我跟别人交往 现在我要离开,那是个改变 |
[06:12] | -You know who he is? -Who? | -你知道他是谁吗? |
[06:14] | The boy who cried love, that’s who. | -谁? |
[06:16] | And just like in the fable, it’s too little, too late. | 渴望爱的男孩,这是个悲剧 爱情来得太淡也太迟了 |
[06:19] | Love? He said he loved you? | -爱?他说他爱你吗? |
[06:22] | No, it’s…. | -不,我… |
[06:24] | It’s an allegory. No, look, my point is, he’s been doing this for years. Years! | 那是一种讽刺,我的意思是 多年来他一直都这么做 |
[06:30] | And I’m done with it. | -我受够了 |
[06:31] | -Then just put it all behind you. -It is behind me. | -忘了那些事吧 |
[06:34] | I’m mostly upset about him ruining my last night in New York. | 我已经忘了,我真的很气 他毁了我在纽约的最后一夜 |
[06:38] | Well, fuck him! And, you know, I never say that. | 去他的,我从来没有那么说过 |
[06:45] | -Would you like another cocktail? -No, I can’t be drunk on the plane. | -还要来杯鸡尾酒吗? -不,我不能喝醉了 |
[06:48] | I want to arrive stunning and impossibly fresh-looking. | 我下机时得保持光鲜亮丽 让他有惊艳的感觉 |
[06:52] | okay. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | Ladies– | -女士们… |
[06:57] | Stop, really, you’re going to make me cry. | -别说了,你把我都惹哭了 |
[07:01] | She didn’t even say anything yet. | -她什么都没说 |
[07:03] | I know what’s coming. | -但我知道她要说什么 |
[07:07] | I want to thank you all for wishing me well tonight… | 我要谢谢大家今晚帮我饯别 |
[07:11] | in spite of some of your personal opinions about my leaving. | 虽然有人对我的离开有意见… |
[07:16] | Me? I’ve never had an opinion in my life. | 我吗? 我这辈子从来都没有意见 |
[07:23] | You guys, stop. Please. | -拜托你们别说了 |
[07:26] | Easy there, waterworks. | -冷静点,爱哭鬼 |
[07:32] | Today, I had a thought: | 今天我想到一件事 |
[07:38] | What if I had never met you? | 如果我没有认识你们呢? |
[08:01] | Let’s pull it up, shall we? | 大家控制一下自己 |
[08:04] | -I’d like to show my face here again. -Yes, the tears have to go. | -我还想来这里吃饭 |
[08:08] | All right, someone say something not sentimental. | -对,别哭了 好吧,快说些理智一点的话 |
[08:11] | Chemo might have kicked me into early menopause. | 化疗让我提早步入更年期 |
[08:14] | Task accomplished. | -任务完成 |
[08:16] | You cannot believe the hot flashes. I can barely keep my clothes on. | -你们不会相信我有多热 |
[08:20] | Really, what was your excuse before the chemo? | -我巴不得脱光衣服 -你以前的藉口是什么? |
[08:23] | I’m going to miss you, you cunt. | 我会想念你,小荡妇 |
[08:30] | Wow, even ”cunt” didn’t stop her. | 她连听到小荡妇都会哭 |
[08:37] | It’s me, leave a message. | 是我,请留言 |
[08:39] | Manhattan Towncar for Bradshaw. Car number 221, downstairs in two minutes. | 曼哈顿城区计程车公司 221号计程车两分钟内抵达 |
[09:19] | Ladies, I know it’s getting late, and we all need to get up for our pilates. | 女士们,我知道很晚了 我们得早起做彼拉特斯 |
[09:24] | -More hot decaf? -Are you insane? | -还要低咖啡因热咖啡吗? -你疯了吗? |
[09:28] | But hang in… | 撑着点,我知道我们能办出 |
[09:29] | and I know we can make this breast cancer benefit our best ever. | 最棒的乳癌慈善晚会 |
[09:33] | Mona, the goody bags, tell us. | 梦娜 请告诉我们义卖物品有哪些 |
[09:36] | Thanks, Sheila. | 谢谢你,席拉 |
[09:37] | okay. | |
[09:39] | First, we have the pink-ribbon breast cancer cookie. | 首先是粉红缎带乳癌饼干 |
[09:42] | -oh, Jesus. -What’s wrong with the cookie? | -天啊 -饼干有什么不好的? |
[09:45] | For the past five years, every fucking breast cancer benefit I’ve been to… | 五年来所有乳癌慈善晚会 |
[09:49] | has had that fucking breast cancer cookie. | 都会卖该死的乳癌饼干 |
[09:52] | I don’t care about a breast cancer cookie, and I had breast cancer! | 我不在乎乳癌饼干 我得了乳癌 |
[09:57] | Point taken. | 我了解,所以… |
[10:00] | And? | |
[10:01] | Some of the women coming to this event are battling cancer. | 有些参加晚宴的女人得了乳癌 |
[10:06] | They need something more inspirational or outrageous than a fucking cookie. | 她们需要比饼干 更有启示性跟勇气的东西 |
[10:12] | Is it hot in here? | -这里很热吗? |
[10:14] | Well, the cookies are donated, so we’re having them, but you’re right. | -我们已经拿到饼干了 |
[10:19] | We do need something inspirational… | 但你说得对,我们得为她们 |
[10:22] | and outrageous to give to these women. | 做些更有启示性跟勇气的事 |
[10:25] | So, I’m giving them you. | -我要把这个任务交给你 |
[10:28] | Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[10:29] | I’d like you make a little speech before you bring me up. | 我要你发表演说 |
[10:33] | -But what would I say? -Something inspirational. | -但我该说什么? -说些有启示性的话 |
[10:37] | Something you think they’d like to hear. | 你觉得她们想要听的话 |
[10:40] | But… | 但我的公婆 |
[10:42] | my husband’s parents, the Liebermans, are coming… | 利柏南夫妇也会出席 |
[10:45] | so please try not to say ”fuck” so much. | 拜托,别说太多脏话 |
[10:48] | Could I get some water, please? | 能帮我倒些水吗?拜托 |
[10:52] | Fill it up. | 把它倒满 |
[11:38] | A little slower, s’il vous plait. | -请慢一点 -没问题 |
[11:40] | -But of course. American? -New Yorker. | -美国人? -我是纽约客 |
[11:45] | Je m’appelle Carrie Bradshaw. I’m staying here with Aleksandr Petrovsky. | 我叫凯莉布雷萧 我来找亚力山大佩特洛夫斯基 |
[11:49] | Very good, Miss Bradshaw. | 是的,布雷萧小姐 |
[11:51] | I believe Mr. Petrovsky is in the salon right now. | 佩特洛夫斯基先生在沙龙里 |
[11:55] | Yes. | -是的 |
[11:58] | The luggage? | -好的 我的行李… |
[12:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | -Carrie, you’re here. -Hi. | -凯莉,你来了 -嗨 |
[12:26] | So nice to see you. | -看到你我好高兴 -嗨 |
[12:35] | I want you to meet my daughter Chloe. | 我要你见见我女儿克萝依 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, all I got was, ”It’s 10:30.” | 抱歉,我只听得懂10跟30 |
[12:57] | -You don’t speak French? -Well, I’m learning, but– | -你不会说法文? -我正在学,但是… |
[13:00] | Chloe was saying that she’s having a bad day… | 克萝依说她今天心情不好 |
[13:03] | and she wants to kill herself. | 她想自杀 |
[13:06] | She’s a bit dramatic. | 她真的很惨,跟男朋友有问题 |
[13:08] | Boyfriend troubles. | 那是我的专长 |
[13:10] | Well, that’s my department. So tell me all about the bum. | 跟我谈谈那个混蛋 |
[13:19] | Papa tells me this is your first visit to Paris. | -爸爸说这是你第一次来巴黎 |
[13:22] | Well, not if you include movies. | -如果看电影幻想不算的话 |
[13:24] | But I can’t believe I’m finally here. | 我不敢相信我终于来了 |
[13:27] | I almost screamed when we drove by the Eiffel Tower. | 看到艾菲尔铁塔我差点大叫 |
[13:29] | Terrible. | 真可怕,以前它还可以忍受 |
[13:31] | It was tolerable before, but now with that light show at night… | 现在晚上加演灯光秀… |
[13:36] | hideous, just hideous. | 真的是太可怕了 |
[13:50] | I wanted Chloe to meet us for drinks tonight… | 我要克萝依今晚跟我们喝一杯 |
[13:52] | but the only time she could give her old papa… | 但她只有今天下午有空陪老爸 |
[13:55] | is from now till this afternoon, so…. You two should have your day alone. | 你们两个应该好好独处 |
[14:02] | Interpreting for me is going to cut your time in half. | 有我当电灯泡只会打扰你们 |
[14:05] | I can unpack and take a nap… | 我可以整理行李,睡个觉 |
[14:08] | and try to get on Paris time. okay? | 调整一下我的时差,好吗? |
[14:12] | Also, I have to meet some people from the museum for an early dinner. | 我还要见几个博物馆的朋友 跟他们提早吃晚餐 |
[14:16] | But I’ll eat light, so we can go out then, okay? | 但我只会吃一点 然后我们可以一起出去 |
[14:20] | I’m in Paris. Don’t you worry about me. | -我到了巴黎,别担心我 -好吧 |
[14:29] | See you. | 再见 |
[14:33] | -It was nice to meet you, too. -Thank you. | -我也很高兴能见到你 -谢谢,再见 |
[14:43] | -Where am I going? -625. | -我要去几号房? |
[16:22] | Ten hours later… | 10小时后 |
[16:26] | all dressed up, and no Petrovsky to go. | 我盛装打扮 佩特洛夫斯基却没有出现 |
[16:42] | Where is the recommendation from your friend, the judge? | 你的法官朋友 写的推荐信在哪里? |
[16:46] | Here. | 这里 |
[16:48] | And Carrie left hers at home, so I can pick it up when I get her mail later. | 我去帮凯莉拿信时 会顺便把她的推荐信拿回来 |
[16:52] | It’s amazing, with all the unwanted children, we have to do this. | 这个世界有那么多弃婴 我们却得做这些事 |
[16:55] | This private adoption is a very competitive market. | 私人领养中心竞争激烈 |
[16:57] | More competitive than China? We’ve got a year’s wait on that list. | 中国的弃婴不多吗? 我们得等上一年 |
[17:00] | Honey, God is going to send us a baby from somewhere. | 上帝一定会帮我们挑个好孩子 |
[17:05] | And it’s just our job to file all the papers… | 我们的工作是填写表格 |
[17:08] | and to just be as aggressive as we can, up to the point of obnoxious. | 表现得非常急躁不安 |
[17:12] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[17:35] | This museum dinner turned into this big, long thing… | 我跟博物馆的人吃晚餐 结果时间一拖再拖 |
[17:40] | with the exhibit sponsors… | 个展赞助商 |
[17:43] | and other patrons, riffraff, blah, blah. | 跟其他赞助人都来了 |
[17:47] | Sorry. | -抱歉 |
[17:48] | -Why didn’t you call? -I did. | -你为什么不打电话来? |
[17:50] | You had the ”do not disturb” on your phone. | 我打了 你要柜台帮你拒绝来电 |
[17:56] | Right. | 对,我忘了 |
[17:57] | I forgot. | |
[17:59] | Did you sleep? | 你有睡吗? |
[18:01] | -Did you get enough sleep? -Yeah. | -你睡饱了吗? -对 |
[18:08] | It’s dinnertime in New York. | 现在是纽约的晚餐时间 |
[18:21] | You look like dessert. | 你看起来好像甜点 |
[18:24] | What’s under your millefeuilles? | -你的千层派下藏了什么? |
[18:28] | Millefeuilles.: a thousand layers. | -千层派层层相叠 |
[18:32] | one, two, three… | 一、二、三 |
[18:36] | four, five, six… | 四、五、六 |
[18:41] | seven, eight, nine, ten…. | 七、八 九、十、十一… |
[18:48] | oh, my God! Stop! | 天啊,快住手 |
[18:53] | ”If you want to see the face of breast cancer, look around you. | 如果你们想知道乳癌的真面目 看看你们的四周 |
[18:58] | ”It’s the woman next to you at the dry cleaners… | 它就是你隔壁的洗衣店女工 |
[19:01] | ”the nurse in pediatrics… | 小儿科护士 |
[19:03] | ”the single mother picking her child up from school.” | 到学校接孩子的单亲妈妈 |
[19:10] | Are you sure the heat is off? | 你确定暖气关了 |
[19:12] | Fucking chemo. Where was l? | 去他的化疗,我说到哪里了? |
[19:17] | ”She’s the woman with the knowing smile. | 她带着了解的微笑 |
[19:20] | ”A smile that says: | 诉说着“我打败了乳癌 |
[19:22] | ”’I beat cancer, I can take on the world!”’ | 我可以征服世界” |
[19:28] | It’s good? | 很棒吧? |
[19:33] | What is that? | -怎么了? |
[19:34] | It’s kind of stiff. | -它有点老套 |
[19:37] | -I thought it would sound more like you. -It’s an inspirational speech. | -完全没有你的风格 -这篇演说非常有启示性 |
[19:40] | At AA, the most inspirational speakers are the ones who keep it real. | 在嗜酒者互诫协会 说真话才会有启示性 |
[19:45] | Keep it real? | 说真话? |
[19:46] | I’m speaking at a black-tie benefit, not chilling at P. Diddy’s crib. | 我要在正式晚宴上演讲 不是在吹牛老爹的派对上耍宝 |
[19:51] | I’m just saying, the truth is powerful. | -我是说真相才有力量 |
[19:52] | Look, you may know AA, but I know PR. | -你是戒酒专家,我是公关 |
[19:56] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I simply must stick my head in the freezer. | 对不起,我得把头伸进冰箱里 |
[20:03] | After a week in Paris, I’d decided my French was now strong enough… | 在巴黎待了一星期 我觉得我的法文非常棒 |
[20:07] | to brave the ultimate test.: a day of shopping. | 可以勇敢面对终极挑战 |
[20:27] | Fine, I’m fine. | 到街上去血拼 |
[20:30] | oh, my purse. | 我没事 |
[20:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事,我的皮包 |
[20:42] | Someone has been shopping. | -有人去大血拼了 |
[20:44] | I fell. I fell in Dior. | -我跌倒了 我在迪奥里面跌倒 |
[20:48] | So I decided that the more I purchased… | 我想我买得越多 |
[20:52] | the less they’d think of me as the American who fell in Dior. | 他们就不会认为我是 |
[20:58] | -They don’t think like that. -Not anymore, they don’t. | “在迪奥跌倒的美国人” 他们不会那么想的 |
[21:00] | This is the shopping equivalent of a lobotomy. | 现在不会,这趟血拼之旅 跟切除脑叶手术差不多 |
[21:03] | Poor baby. | 可怜的宝贝 |
[21:07] | My purse went flying. I had to scoop everything up. | 我的皮包飞了出去 我得把所有东西捡回来 |
[21:10] | I came all the way from New York to squat and scoop in Dior. | 我大老远从纽约来这里 结果趴在迪奥地上捡东西 |
[21:14] | I didn’t even bother to check and see if I had all my credit cards. | 我甚至没时间检查 我有没有把信用卡都捡回来 |
[21:18] | Well, apparently you had one. | -很明显地你捡回了一张 |
[21:20] | one that I won’t be using again for many, many years. | -我有很多年都不会再用它 |
[21:30] | oh, no. | -不,我的天啊 |
[21:32] | -No, oh, my God. -What? | -怎么了? |
[21:35] | My Carrie necklace was in here. I put it in here, and I don’t see it. | 我的凯莉项练不见了 我把它放在这里 我找不到它 |
[21:40] | It’s not in here. | 它不在这里 |
[21:47] | God, no, I can’t have lost my Carrie necklace, no! | 我不能失去我的凯莉项练 |
[21:51] | -Was it insured? -No, it’s not like that. | -它有保险吗? -不,不是那样的 |
[21:54] | It cost nothing, but it’s…. | 它不值钱,但它是… |
[21:57] | It’s priceless. | 它是无价之宝 |
[22:00] | I’ve just had it forever, so…. | 我保存它很久了,所以… |
[22:51] | Hello? | -喂 |
[22:52] | Is it too early? | -太早了吗? |
[22:54] | Carrie, hi! How’s it going? | -凯莉,你好吗? |
[22:57] | I’m really upset. | -我真的很沮丧 |
[22:59] | -What’s wrong? -It’s nothing serious, I just…. | -怎么了? -不是什么大事 |
[23:03] | I lost my Carrie necklace. | 我把我的凯莉项练弄丢了 |
[23:06] | It’s gone, and I’ll never be able to replace it. | 它不见了 |
[23:10] | I got it at that street fair when we were all together. | 我永远都找不到东西代替它 我跟你们一起去市集时买了它 |
[23:15] | It just makes me so sad. | -我真的好难过 |
[23:17] | Sure, I understand. | -那当然,我了解 |
[23:20] | Well, no one in Paris seems to understand, or at least they don’t understand me. | 在巴黎没有人了解我 |
[23:24] | Come home. | -回家来吧 |
[23:26] | I can’t come home. I’ve only been here a week. | -不行,我来这里才一星期 |
[23:30] | So, aside from the necklace, how’s it going? | 除了丢掉项练之外 你还好吧? |
[23:34] | Well, you know, it’s hard. | 在这里生活很辛苦 |
[23:37] | It’s harder than I thought. I don’t speak the language. | 比我想像中还辛苦 |
[23:40] | And it’s too cold and rainy to walk around all day. | 我不会说法文,这里又冷又湿 没办法整天散步 |
[23:43] | I’ve been to every museum twice. | 我去过每间博物馆两次 |
[23:47] | I don’t know, I’m just sort of lost. | -我不知道,我失落感很重 |
[23:52] | Where’s Aleks? | -亚力在哪里? |
[23:53] | Well, the exhibit is taking much more time than he thought… | 个展花掉的时间比他预期中长 |
[23:56] | so I’m alone a lot. | 所以我常一个人 |
[23:58] | Come home. | -回家来吧 |
[24:00] | That’s ridiculous, I just got here. | -那太可笑了,我才刚到 |
[24:02] | I’m serious, you sound really upset. | 我是认真的,你真的很沮丧 |
[24:06] | No, I’m just being a baby. You know, I lost my necklace… | 不,我只是在闹孩子脾气 我弄丢了我的项练 |
[24:09] | and I saw these girls having lunch and…. | 我看到那些女孩在吃午餐… |
[24:20] | I just thought how much I miss you guys. | 我只是觉得我很想你们 |
[24:24] | We miss you, too. | 我们也想你 |
[24:25] | This is absurd. I’m in Paris. I’ve wanted to come here my whole life. | 这真的太荒谬了,我在巴黎 我一直想到这里来 |
[24:31] | I just have, you know, too much time to think. | 我太闲了才会胡思乱想 |
[24:34] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[24:37] | Can I tell you something you won’t use against me… | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[24:39] | when I feel better and everything’s great? | 你发誓以后不会取笑我? |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 那当然 |
[24:46] | I keep thinking about Big. | 我一直在想大人物 |
[24:49] | About… | 我在想如果是跟大人物来巴黎 |
[24:52] | what it would be like if I’d come here with Big. | 那会是什么样子 |
[24:59] | Hello? | -喂 |
[25:00] | I’m still here. | -我还在听 |
[25:02] | But that’s just something I do… | 当我跟其他男朋友出现问题时 |
[25:03] | when things aren’t going perfectly with any guy. | 我都会那么做 |
[25:06] | I compare him to Big. | 我拿他们跟大人物比较 |
[25:11] | God, this French phone is saying something that I don’t– | 天啊 我听不懂法国总机在说… |
[25:15] | Listen– | 听着 |
[25:36] | If you want to see the face of breast cancer, look around you. | 如果你们想知道乳癌的真面目 看看你们的四周 |
[25:42] | It’s the woman next to you at the dry cleaners… | 它就是你隔壁的洗衣店女工 |
[25:46] | the nurse… | 小儿科护士 |
[25:49] | in pediatrics… | |
[25:52] | the single mother picking her child up from school. | 到学校接孩子的单亲妈妈 |
[25:58] | I said inspirational, not perspirational. | 我要她有启示性 不是要她满身大汗 |
[26:01] | She’s brave… | 她既勇敢又能干 |
[26:03] | she’s capable… she’s you. | 她就是你 |
[26:10] | oh, fuck it, she’s me. | 该死,她就是我 |
[26:14] | And if any of you are having hot flashes like I am… | 如果你们跟我一样全身发烫 |
[26:17] | you deserve a fucking medal. | 你们都该拿到勋章 |
[26:19] | Bad enough I lose my hair, now I have my face running down my couture. | 掉头发就已经够糟糕了 现在流汗流到妆也化掉了 |
[26:27] | oh, to hell with it. | 去死吧 |
[26:32] | That’s better. | 那样子好多了 加油,女孩 |
[27:51] | Hey, it’s me, leave a message. | (给夏绿蒂妈妈,凯莉 宝宝的推荐信) 是我,请留言 |
[27:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[27:55] | I know you said you never wanted me to call you again, but I’m still in town… | 我知道你要我别再打电话给你 |
[28:00] | and I don’t know if you’re even calling this number, but I had to call. | 但我还在城里,我不知道 你能不能听到,但我还是要说 |
[28:04] | I figure at this point I’ve got nothing to lose, except you. | 我想这个时候除了你之外 我没什么好失去的 |
[28:09] | I can’t lose you again, Carrie. I love you. | 我不能再失去你 |
[28:15] | Hi, it’s Charlotte. | 凯莉,我爱你 我是夏绿蒂 |
[28:19] | And her computer was just sitting there on the bed. | 她的电脑还放在床上 |
[28:32] | Well, I know I haven’t been your favorite over the years. | 多年来你们一直不喜欢我 |
[28:35] | -I wouldn’t say that. -I would. | -我不会那么说 -我会 |
[28:43] | Well, God knows I’ve made a lot of mistakes with Carrie. | 天啊,我真的伤透了凯莉的心 |
[28:49] | I fucked it up many times. | 我搞砸了,很多次,我知道 |
[28:52] | I know that. | |
[28:57] | Look, I need your advice. | 听着,我需要你们的建议 |
[29:00] | You three know her better than anyone. | 你们比任何人都了解她 你们是她的最爱 |
[29:03] | You’re the loves of her life, and a guy’s just lucky to come in fourth. | 任何男人能排到第四名 就够幸运了 |
[29:11] | But I do love her. | 但我真的爱她 |
[29:14] | And if you think I have the slightest chance… | 如果你们觉得我还有一丝希望 |
[29:18] | I’ll be on the next plane to Paris, I’ll roam the streets until I find her… | 我会搭下一班前往巴黎的飞机 |
[29:21] | I’ll do anything. | 在街上不停地寻找她 |
[29:25] | But if you think… | 但如果你们觉得她真的快乐 |
[29:27] | that she really is happy… | |
[29:34] | well, I wouldn’t want to wreck that for her. | 我不想毁了她的幸福 |
[29:37] | And I’ll be history. | 我会从此消失 |
[29:53] | Go get our girl. | 去找我们的朋友吧 |
[30:10] | And what is that? | 那是什么? |
[30:18] | oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:20] | I know this is not the Carrie necklace, but it’s a necklace for Carrie. | 我知道这不是凯莉项练 |
[30:30] | These aren’t diamonds? | 但这是要给凯莉的项练 |
[30:32] | Let’s just say I wouldn’t throw it around in your old purse. | 天啊,那是钻石吧? 我不会把它放在你的旧皮包里 |
[30:37] | I hope this will cheer you up. | -希望它能让你打起精神 -谢谢你 |
[30:42] | -Want to try it? -Yes! | -你想试戴一下吗? -我要 |
[30:45] | okay. | 好了 |
[30:51] | -It’s all right? -It’s lovely. | -可以吗? -漂亮极了 |
[30:54] | Listen, I know I’ve been busy. | 听着,我知道我一直都很忙 |
[30:58] | As soon as the exhibit opens… | 但我发誓个展开始后 |
[31:00] | it’ll be just you and me, I promise. okay? | 我会好好陪你 |
[31:23] | Carrie, this is Andre, my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友安德烈 |
[31:25] | -Remember, I told you about him? -oh, yeah. | 我跟你提过他 |