时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | After two weeks in Paris… | 在巴黎待了两星期后 |
[01:04] | it was time for the ultimate in sophisticated French fare.: | 该是进行 所谓终极任务的时候了 |
[01:08] | meeting your lover and his ex-wife for lunch. | 会情人 并和他的前妻共进午餐 |
[01:19] | Hello, I’m Juliet. Juliet Bellajoux. | -你好,我是茱丽叶 |
[01:22] | Hello, I’m Carrie. It’s nice to finally meet you. | -你好,凯莉 真高兴终于见到你了 |
[01:25] | -Sit. -Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[01:28] | Well, if I’m fashionably late, then Alek is very fashionable. | 如果我算是赶时髦迟到 |
[01:33] | Yes, he’s always very fashionable. | 那么亚力山大可是个中翘楚 他一向走在时代尖端 |
[01:35] | What a beautiful bag. | 好美的包包 |
[01:37] | Thank you. It’s vintage. | 谢谢,这是旧款 |
[01:40] | The silk lining’s about a hundred million years old… | 丝绸的衬里有很久的历史 |
[01:43] | but I’m so in love with it. | 但我好爱这个包包 |
[01:45] | We’ll get along perfectly. I represent accessories for the collections. | 我负责设计 新装发表会上的配件 |
[01:48] | Wow, Aleks never mentioned what work you did. | 亚力山大从未提过你的工作 |
[01:56] | Sorry. | 对不起,时尚大师打来的 |
[01:58] | Mr. Fashionable. Hello? | |
[02:17] | Sincere apologies. Crisis at the museum. | 他诚挚地表示道歉 博物馆发生紧急状况 |
[02:20] | Some gigantic technical problem with sculpture number something. | 好像在设备上 发生严重的技术问题 |
[02:24] | Nothing else exists when art does. Yes? | 在他心里艺术永远排第一顺位 对吧? |
[02:31] | Wow, this is a fantastic restaurant. | 这家餐厅很时髦 |
[02:36] | Yes? It used to be, not so much anymore. | 以前是,但现在没那么时尚了 |
[02:39] | The chairs, they’re hideous. Hideous. | 椅子,丑毙了… |
[02:49] | Good morning, Chanel. | 早,香奈儿 |
[02:51] | Chanello! | 你好,看来我得下手偷窃 |
[02:52] | I’m going to shoplift, just so he can feel me up. | 他才会注意到我 |
[02:55] | I need something simple to wear for when we meet the birth parents. | 我要找件简单大方的服装 和宝宝的父母会面 |
[02:59] | Where is this couple from again? | -他们是哪里人? |
[03:00] | Charlotte, North Carolina. I think it’s a good sign. | -北卡罗来纳沙洛特,好预兆 |
[03:04] | Love it. Very TV-movie-of-the-week. | 正点,本周最佳电视剧 |
[03:06] | Stylish, socialite couple… | 时尚佳偶敞开公园大道的家 |
[03:08] | opens up their Park Avenue home to the dumb, toothless yokels. | 欢迎一对愚蠢无齿的乡巴佬 |
[03:11] | -They’re not dumb or toothless. -in my movie they are. | -他们既不蠢也不是无齿 -我就觉得他们蠢 |
[03:14] | And you’d be played by Barbara Parkins, circa Valley of the Dolls. | 可以找主演“娃娃谷”的 芭芭拉帕金丝来演你 |
[03:17] | -Thank you. -And I’d be played by Colin Farrell. | -谢谢 -而柯林法瑞可以演我 |
[03:22] | -Do you think you look like Colin Farrell? -It’s my movie! | -你真觉得自己像柯林法瑞? -这可是我的电影 |
[03:27] | So in your movie, how big is my part? Bit or supporting? | 你的电影里,我戏份有多重? 跑龙套的?还是男配角? |
[03:31] | What? | -什么? |
[03:32] | I’ll still be in your life, right? | -你的生命中还有我吧? |
[03:35] | Because once people have the babies…. | 人们一有小孩后… |
[03:38] | Stop. You will always be in my life, Colin Farrell. | 别说了,我的生命中永远有你 柯林法瑞 |
[03:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:44] | Can you believe this is finally happening? I hope nothing goes wrong. | 真令人难以置信吧 希望一切顺利 |
[03:48] | Well, if it does, I know some gays that got a Guatemalan kid for $100. | 万一出槌,我知道有对 男同志领养了瓜地马拉小孩 |
[03:54] | A touch of this blonde is going to be perfection. | 金发再加一点这个就完美极了 |
[03:57] | It’s called ”ash.” | |
[03:59] | Well, save a little for him, because he is one hot piece of ash. | 留一点给他 |
[04:03] | Right. | -他才是极品 -绝对是 |
[04:08] | Well? | 如何? |
[04:11] | Sexy. | 超性感的 |
[04:12] | Very sexy. | |
[04:14] | Come here, you. | 过来 |
[04:18] | Please, sir, my hair. | 拜托,我头发会乱 |
[04:25] | Are we ever going to talk about the fact that we haven’t had sex in a long time? | 我们很久没嘿咻了 要不要谈一下? |
[04:30] | And you’re bringing this up here? | 现在要谈? |
[04:32] | My therapist said not to mention it in bed. | 我的心理医生说别提,但是… |
[04:35] | Therapist? Since when have you been seeing a therapist? | 你什么时候去看心理医生的? |
[04:39] | I just thought I should get some help to deal with all this cancer stuff. | 我觉得我们该 一起对抗癌症的问题 |
[04:43] | I’m not complaining. I just think we should talk about it. | 我不是在抱怨 只是觉得我们该谈一下 |
[04:48] | Well, I have absolutely no sex drive. You’re leaving town to do a movie. | 我对性兴趣缺缺 而且你就要离城拍电影去了 |
[04:52] | What’s the point of talking about it right now? | -现在谈要做什么? |
[04:54] | Samantha, I see two pairs of feet in there. You had better not be doing it. | -我看到里面有两对鞋子 可千万别在里面做 |
[04:59] | We’re not. | -你想太多了 |
[05:01] | Yeah, right. That’d be a first. | -好,那可是新闻 |
[05:16] | I must admit, I have been dying to meet you. | 我一直好想见你 |
[05:19] | I begged Aleks to organize a dinner with us… | 我要求亚力山大安排个晚餐 |
[05:22] | but he said, ”As soon as the exhibit opens, we’ll all sit down.” | 他说只要等展览开幕后 就有空了 |
[05:26] | ”As soon as.” lf I hear this phrase one more time…. | 只要等… 千万别让我再听到这句话 |
[05:32] | So how is my beloved? | 你觉得他如何? |
[05:34] | He’s wonderful. He’s a bit stressed, but– | -他很棒,有点紧张过度… |
[05:37] | Well, yes. He is very sensitive. | -没错 他很敏感 |
[05:41] | Can I just say, I think it’s lovely… | 我想说句话 |
[05:44] | that you both think so highly of one another. | 分手夫妻还能相互推崇对方 真的很难得 |
[05:48] | Why not? | 有何不可? |
[05:50] | We had a wonderful marriage, while it lasted. | 毕竟我们有过一段美好婚姻 |
[05:53] | But I believe a relationship is like couture. | 但男女关系就像时装业 |
[05:56] | If it doesn’t fit perfectly, it’s a disaster. | 勉强穿不合身的衣服,就惨了 |
[06:00] | And I couldn’t quite get used to always coming second. | 我没办法适应 |
[06:05] | It was not for me. | 老是排在第二顺位 我没办法接受 |
[06:08] | Would you like a cigarette? | 来根烟? |
[06:11] | Well, yes, I would. Thank you. | 好吧,谢谢 |
[06:14] | I thought you might be one of those Americans who didn’t smoke… | 还以为你是个不抽烟的美国人 |
[06:17] | and I would be, how do you say… | 那么我可能会因你午餐时 |
[06:19] | guilty of killing you over lunch. | 吸入二手烟致死而负上责任 |
[06:27] | Chloe tells me you were a writer in New York? | 克萝依说 以前你在纽约时是名作家 |
[06:29] | No, I am a writer. | 不,现在还是 |
[06:31] | Until recently, I had a weekly column in New York. | 近几年我每周在报上发表专栏 |
[06:34] | It became a book. It’s even been published here. | 后来集结出书 还在法国发行 |
[06:38] | Brilliant. | 了不起,亚力山大能接受吗? |
[06:40] | -And Aleks is comfortable with that? -God, yes, he’s very supportive. | 当然,他非常支持 |
[06:46] | Then people change. | 看来人还是会变的 |
[06:58] | -It’s good. -Can you hold this? | -很好吃 -帮我拿一下 |
[07:03] | Aren’t you going to say anything about the fact that I’m smoking? | 你对我抽烟没意见吗? |
[07:06] | Everybody smokes in Paris. | 巴黎每个人都抽烟 |
[07:08] | Someone got a rave review. | 有人还大加赞扬… |
[07:11] | -Your reviews are out already? -No, and please don’t remind me. | 对你的评论出来了? |
[07:15] | I’m referring to you. Juliet was impressed. | 不是,但别提醒我 我说的是你 |
[07:18] | She said you’re beautiful, smart, and chic. | 茱丽叶对你赞赏有加 她说你美丽聪明又高雅 |
[07:44] | -Sorry. The museum. I have to go. -Again? It’s been like this all week. | 对不起,博物馆打来的 我得走了 |
[07:48] | I thought we at least had the morning together. | 不会吧,我以为至少 整个早上可以在一起 |
[07:51] | I have to go. | 真的得走了 |
[07:53] | Is this going to be every day? | -每天都这样? -凯莉 |
[07:55] | Carrie, I am under so much pressure. Don’t make me feel worse than I do. | 我压力很大 拜托别再火上加油 |
[08:00] | I’m not trying to make you feel worse. | 我没有,先前你放鸽子的事 |
[08:02] | I said nothing when you left me alone with your wife. | 我一句话也没说 |
[08:06] | I know it’s inconvenient for you right now, but I promise… | 我知道你很难适应,但是… |
[08:10] | there will be more time for us as soon as this exhibit opens. okay? | 我答应你只要等展览开幕后 就不会那么忙了 |
[08:21] | That’s better. Look, we are in Paris. It’s so beautiful. | 好多了 巴黎这么美,到处逛逛 |
[08:25] | Go and walk around. Take the driver, go everywhere. | -叫司机带你去 -不,不用司机,我自己逛 |
[08:29] | No, you take the driver. I’ll walk around and do French things, be very Parisian. | 做些法国人会做的事 学当个巴黎人 |
[08:33] | okay. | 好,回头见 |
[08:35] | See you. | |
[08:38] | I like the smoking, it’s very sexy. | -我喜欢你抽烟,很性感 |
[08:40] | It’s killing me! | -它会杀了我 |
[10:00] | oh, God! | 真衰 |
[11:51] | Isn’t it amazing, Ma? | 凯莉 感觉很棒,对吧? |
[11:53] | The whole house is coming together. | 全家人聚在一起 妈 |
[11:59] | What’s little Stevie doing over there? | 小史蒂夫在做什么? |
[12:03] | What? That’s Brady. I’m right here. What are you talking about? | 什么?那是布莱迪 我在这里,你在说什么? |
[12:18] | Does my mother seem odd to you? | -你不觉得我妈怪怪的? |
[12:20] | You might want to rephrase that. | -你想清楚再说 |
[12:22] | No, I’m serious. She looks all loopy, and she’s disoriented. | 我说真的,她好像头脑不清 |
[12:25] | Steve, it’s called the one-too-many-beer syndrome. | 那叫做“酗酒症候群” |
[12:28] | No, her eyes aren’t focusing or something. | 她的眼睛好像飘忽不定 |
[12:32] | -I’m worried. -Really? | 我很担心 真的? |
[12:39] | Ma, you want some ice cream? | 妈,要吃冰淇淋吗? |
[12:43] | Don’t let little Stevie have any strawberry. | 别再让小史蒂夫吃草莓了 |
[12:47] | Mary, that’s Brady. | -玛莉,那是布莱迪 |
[12:49] | What are you talking about? I know that’s Brady. | -你在说什么? 我知道那是布莱迪 |
[12:56] | But who the hell are you? | 但你又是谁? |
[13:02] | I’m going to run her down to the emergency room and check it out. | 我要带她去急诊室检查一下 |
[13:06] | It can’t hurt, right? | 以防万一 |
[13:09] | Want to go for a walk? | 我们去散个步 |
[13:20] | If it’s a movie about Attila the Hun, why are they filming in Canada? | 既然是拍匈奴王阿提拉 干嘛去加拿大拍? |
[13:24] | Cheaper. | 减少预算,而且那里一望无际 |
[13:25] | And it’s pretty much just open space. | |
[13:28] | Which means nowhere to go, and nothing to do for the next eight weeks. | 那也就是说接下来八星期 会无聊死了 |
[13:35] | Listen to me. The operative word being ”Iisten.” | 听我说,重点是听就好 |
[13:38] | I want you to feel free to have sex while you’re on location. | 如果你在拍片期间 想舒解一下就去做吧 |
[13:43] | -Are we here again? After everything? -No, we are not here again. | 又要旧话重提了? |
[13:48] | I’m not trying to push you away, I’m trying to keep you. | 不是,我不是想藉此把你甩开 而是希望留住你 |
[13:50] | If anyone knows how important sex is to a person, it’s me. | 没人比我更了解性的重要了 |
[13:54] | -Correction. Was me. -It’s the chemo. | 更正一下,以前的我 那是化疗的关系 |
[13:58] | Your body just needs time to heal itself. lt’ll be back. | 你的身体需要时间复元 性欲会恢复的 |
[14:03] | It’s like winter. | 现在就好比是冬天 |
[14:05] | Just because the trees are bare doesn’t mean they’re dead. | 秃树并不表示这棵树枯死了 |
[14:08] | -Along comes spring, and bam! -I want you to have sex. | -春天一到,就会茁壮茂盛 -我希望你有性生活 |
[14:13] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[14:15] | I know what we have. Sex is just sex. I understand that. | 我清楚我们之间的关系 而性就是性,我很了解 |
[14:20] | I don’t want to just have sex. | 我不想为性而性 |
[14:23] | You say that now. | 现在你会这么说 |
[14:24] | But when you’re riding a horse all day, wearing animal fur… | 但当你整天骑着马… 穿动物毛皮 |
[14:28] | and you see some sexy Canadian extra… | 看到某个性感加拿大辣妹 |
[14:32] | in a slave-girl outfit… | 穿着女奴的戏服时 |
[14:34] | feel free to pillage her. | 你想把她抢走,就上吧 |
[14:37] | -Samantha. -Don’t be so provincial! | -莎曼珊 -别这么老土 |
[14:41] | You’re playing a barbarian, for fuck’s sake. | 你演的可是野蛮人 |
[14:45] | Step up there, Ma, come on. There you go, all right. | 妈,上来,到家了 |
[14:50] | -You want to watch some TV? -Yeah. | -要看电视吗? -好 |
[14:54] | -I’ll be in there in a minute. -It’s cold outside. | -我待会过去 -外面好冷 |
[14:59] | So it was nothing, right? | -没事吧? |
[15:01] | The doctor said she had a small stroke. | -医生说她有轻微的中风 |
[15:04] | She’s got significant memory loss. | 有明显的记忆丧失现象 |
[15:07] | God, when did it happen? | -天啊,从什么时候开始的? |
[15:09] | Best he can tell, maybe a week ago. | -我猜应该是一星期前吧 |
[15:12] | But nobody knows, ’cause she’s been home alone. | 但没人确实知道 因为她都单独在家 |
[15:18] | I want her to stay here with us tonight. | 今晚她就住这里吧 |
[15:20] | So I’m going to run and grab her nightgown and stuff. | 我去拿她的睡袍来 |
[15:23] | She wants her own stuff. | 妈要穿自己的睡袍 |
[15:26] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你去,梅格可以陪他们 |
[15:29] | Magda can stay here with them. | |
[15:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真令人难过 |
[15:43] | Magda! | 梅格 |
[15:54] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊,怎么搞的? |
[15:57] | What’s been going on here? | |
[16:00] | Didn’t you notice? | -难道你不知道… |
[16:01] | No, she’s always waiting for me to pick her up downstairs. | -不知道,她都在楼下等我 |
[16:09] | Fucking cockroach! | 死蟑螂 |
[16:12] | okay, well, this stops right now. | 好,不能再这样了 |
[16:16] | My ma can’t live like this. | 不能让我妈过这种生活 |
[16:18] | I’ll get a maid or a nurse or something. Someone to live with her full-time. | 我会找个帮佣或护士 全天候看着她 |
[16:22] | Nurses do that, right? You can hire them to do that, right? | 护士可以全天候看着她吧? 花钱就可以解决,对吧? |
[16:27] | My ma can’t live like this. | 不能让我妈过这种生活 史蒂夫 |
[16:36] | Your mother can come live with us. | 你妈可以和我们一起住 |
[16:40] | She can? | 真的? |
[16:43] | Sure. | 对,不然干嘛买 |
[16:45] | Why else do we have that big house? | 那么大的房子? |
[17:30] | Carrie Bradshaw! You are Sex and the City writer? | 你是“欲望城市”的作者? |
[17:34] | I love Sex and the City! | 我爱死那本书了 |
[17:36] | I am, how you say, the single girl. | 我是…怎么说…单身女郎 |
[17:47] | Sex and the City! | |
[17:57] | I have the sex, she has the sex. We all have the sex. | 我是你的大书迷,她也是 我们全都是 |
[18:03] | We want to make a party for you. Saturday night. | 我们想帮你办个派对 就在周末夜 |
[18:12] | Apparently, I fell right into my French fan base. | 我碰到了我两位法国书迷 |
[18:15] | Both of them. And they were so fun and silly. | 那里简直成了书迷俱乐部 |
[18:18] | And they insisted on throwing a party in my honor. | 他们好有趣 坚持要帮我办个派对 |
[18:21] | They want me to meet their friends, who supposedly love the book as well. | 希望我能见见他们的朋友 应该也都是书迷 |
[18:25] | Anyway, it’s nothing terribly fancy. | 不是什么豪华派对 |
[18:27] | Just a cozy dinner in a quaint hotel in Paris, with my ten new French friends. | 只是在旅馆办个温馨小派对 大概有十来位新法国朋友 |
[18:32] | This is what I love about Paris. You never know where the day will lead you. | 这就是我喜欢巴黎的原因 常会碰到意外的惊喜 |
[18:36] | I know. Anyway, the party’s Saturday night… | 我知道 派对是在周末夜举行 |
[18:40] | at La Petite Auberge | 就在圣安德烈斯艺术大道上的 小旅馆 |
[18:44] | -Very good. -Are you up for it? | -很好 -你会来吗? |
[18:47] | I can’t, darling. | 我不行,那晚我得和 |
[18:48] | That’s the night I unveil my show to the museum curator and staff. | 博物馆馆长一起揭开展览 |
[18:52] | But you go and have a wonderful time… | 你好好玩,和惊声尖叫的 |
[18:55] | with the throngs of screaming fans. | 书迷们度过美好夜晚 |
[18:58] | Well, I don’t mind if I do. Do you think they’ll really be screaming? | 我倒不介意惊声尖叫 你觉得他们会吗? |
[19:01] | -I hope so. -So do l! | -希望如此 -我也是 |
[19:05] | And we’d turn the office back there into the baby’s room. | 我们还把工作室改成育婴房 |
[19:09] | Would anyone like more lox? | 谁还要熏鲑鱼? |
[19:13] | Is that the fish? | 那是鱼吗? |
[19:19] | We’re within blocks of the best grammar schools in Manhattan. | 离曼哈顿区最好的学校很近 |
[19:22] | Not that we would ever let him or her go alone. | 而且我们不会让他或她 单独走回家 |
[19:26] | Her. | 是女孩,我们刚知道的 |
[19:27] | -It’s a her. We just found out. -It’s a girl? | -是女孩… |
[19:31] | Honey, it’s a girl! I always wanted a girl. | -我一直想要个女儿 |
[19:36] | We weren’t going to ask, ’cause I didn’t want to know about it… | 之前我们一直都没问 因为我不想知道 |
[19:39] | but then I was there, and they asked me if I wanted to know… | 但后来医院问我想知道吗? |
[19:42] | and I said yes. | 我就说好 |
[19:44] | Ever since then, I’ve been thinking about little girl names. | 知道后 我就在想该帮她取什么名字 |
[19:48] | I like Tiffany, Brittany. | 像是“蒂芬妮” 或是“布莱特妮” |
[19:52] | Wayne says I like any name with a ”ny” on the end. | 韦恩说我喜欢 尾字有“妮”的名字 |
[19:57] | We’re not getting the baby, are we? | 我们不会有小孩了,对吧? |
[20:04] | We changed our minds. | 我们改变心意了 |
[20:08] | We’re awful sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[20:14] | If you knew this before… | 如果你们早就决定了 |
[20:15] | why did you come here and put us through all this? | 干嘛还来让我们难过? |
[20:19] | We’d never seen New York. | 我们没来过纽约 |
[20:26] | What are you doing in here all this time? | 你干嘛抱着电脑不放? |
[20:29] | I’m writing an angry e-mail to our baby lawyer. | 写封愤怒的电子邮件 给我们的律师 |
[20:32] | She warned us about this kind of thing. | -她早就警告过我们了 |
[20:35] | How much more can we take? | -我们还要受多少罪? |
[20:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:47] | That’s not our baby. | 那不是我们的宝宝 |
[20:49] | our baby’s still coming. | 一定会有属于我们的宝宝 |
[20:52] | I’m beginning to think God lost our address. | 我开始在想 上帝可能把我们遗忘了 |
[20:56] | Come on, honey. | 别这样,老公 |
[20:59] | We’re Jews. | 我们是犹太人 |
[21:01] | We’ve been through worse than this. | 更大的苦难都熬过来了 |
[21:07] | And someone got some flowers delivered. | 有人送了花来 |
[21:12] | Samantha Jones. | 莎曼珊琼斯办公室 |
[21:15] | I’ll tell her you called. | 我会转告的 (期待春天的到来,史密斯) |
[21:33] | What’s up, babe? | -什么事,亲爱的 |
[21:35] | I just got your flowers. They’re so beautiful. | -我刚收到花了 好美 |
[21:39] | Did you get the card? | -看到卡片没? |
[21:40] | Yes. | -看到了 |
[21:42] | And you know how I said you could have sex… | 我先前说过 |
[21:44] | with someone else? Well… | 你可以和别人上床的事 |
[21:47] | if it would be okay with you, try not to. | 如果你不是冻未条,就不要吧 |
[21:50] | Unless you already have, and then that’s fine. | 如果你已经做了,那就算了 |
[21:54] | I didn’t. I won’t. | 我没有,也不可能 |
[21:57] | I don’t mean to be a wet blanket… | 我不是要扫兴,而是… |
[22:00] | but how about don’t? | 保留精力? |
[22:03] | Cool. | 酷 |
[22:07] | Cool. | 酷 |
[22:13] | okay, you gorgeous Russian, I’m off! | 好了,帅俄国佬,我要出门了 |
[22:18] | Good luck at the museum…. | 祝你一切顺利… |
[22:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[22:24] | It’s the cufflink, and it’s something with my hands. | 袖扣扣不起来,手有问题 |
[22:28] | It’s just, I think I’m having an anxiety attack or something. | 可能是惊恐发作吧,我不知道 |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | |
[22:34] | Breathe. Here. | 深呼吸 |
[22:36] | Put your head between your legs and breathe. | 把头放在双腿间深呼吸 |
[22:46] | I can’t go, I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[22:49] | Why? What brought this on? | 为什么?怎么回事? |
[22:53] | What if they think… | 如果他们觉得我只是个 |
[22:56] | I’m the old man with the silly light machines? | 过气的老头子,怎么办? |
[22:59] | Here, let me do this for you. | 我来帮你扣 |
[23:02] | The curator’s 27 years old. Can you believe it? | 馆长才27岁,你能相信吗? |
[23:06] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[23:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[23:13] | You will be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[23:17] | Will you go with me? | 你会和我去吗? |
[23:21] | But… | 但是…我得参加派对 |
[23:23] | I have my party. | |
[23:25] | Please, I need you there. | 求求你,我需要你陪着我 |
[23:30] | I don’t have anybody’s telephone number to call and cancel. | 但我没有他们的电话 |
[23:33] | No, you go. | 取消派对 好,你去吧 |
[23:37] | You’re right, I’ll be okay, I’ll be fine. | 你说得对,我会没事的… |
[23:39] | I’ll be fine, yeah. | |
[23:43] | No, I’ll go. | 不,我和你去 |
[23:48] | -You will? -It’s important to you. | -真的? -展览对你很重要 |
[23:52] | Thank you, my darling. And promise not to let go all night. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[25:01] | Yes, that’s a train. | 答应我一整晚要手牵着手? -火车 |
[25:07] | I want to take little Stevie to the zoo. | -对,这就是火车 我要带史蒂夫去动物园 |
[25:11] | This is not Steve, this is Brady. Steve’s all grown up. | 他不是史蒂夫,是布莱迪 史蒂夫长大了 |
[25:18] | Some days she’s perfectly clear… | 有时候她头脑清楚 |
[25:20] | and then she’ll have a bad couple days, like now. | 但有时就像现在一样糊里糊涂 |
[25:23] | -How are you handling all this? -Not very well. | -你要怎么应付? -勉强应付 |
[25:27] | Steve is amazing. | 史蒂芬才了不起 |
[25:28] | He gets home from the bar late, and then he’s with her all day. | 晚班后回到家,一整天都陪她 |
[25:32] | -Let’s get ready to go to the zoo! -This is the zoo. | -要去动物园了 -这里就是动物园 |
[25:36] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你很了不起 |
[25:38] | I think you’re amazing. | -你也不赖 |
[25:40] | Mama. | -妈咪 |
[25:41] | And I think you’re amazing! Yes, I do. | 你也不赖,那还用说 |
[25:49] | Why was her coat on? | 她干嘛穿外套? |
[25:54] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[25:56] | Mary! | 玛莉 |
[25:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:00] | -Where did she go? -I don’t know. The Bronx Zoo? | -她去哪里了? |
[26:03] | Shit, stay with the baby. Shit! | -不知道,布朗克斯动物园? |
[26:07] | oh, fuck. | 帮我看着宝宝 该死 |
[26:34] | The one place in Paris you can’t smoke. | 居然会来巴黎不能抽烟的地方 |
[26:45] | Perfect. A hole in my Dior. | 帅呆了,迪奥包包里破个洞 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么东东? |
[27:25] | Tell that man that I had to go! | 麻烦告诉他我得走了 |
[27:59] | Taxi! | 计程车 对不起…计程车 |
[28:27] | Mary! | 玛莉 玛莉 |
[29:37] | This pizza tastes like garbage. | -披萨难吃死了 |
[29:40] | Yeah, it’s bad. | -没错 不要吃 |
[29:45] | It’s cold. We’re going to go. Go home. | -很冷,我们回家吧 |
[29:48] | I’m still hungry, you know. | -我还是很饿 |
[30:02] | That feels good. | 舒服多了 |
[30:19] | Where did you go? | -你去哪里了? |
[30:21] | I went to my party. | -我去参加派对 |
[30:23] | I thought as much. | 我想也是,派对好玩吗? |
[30:24] | -How was it? -over. It was over. | 结束了,都结束了 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:32] | How could you just abandon me like that, when I gave up my party to be with you? | 我没去参加派对陪你去 你却把我丢在一旁? |
[30:36] | I didn’t abandon you. | -我没把你丢在一旁 |
[30:38] | I sat on a bench, alone, in a museum. | -我一个人独自坐在椅子上 |
[30:44] | Let’s not do this now. I’m tired. I had a stressful day. | 现在别谈了 我好累,一整天都精神紧绷 |
[30:48] | I’m in this relationship, too! | 我也参与在这段关系里 |
[30:50] | I am a person in this relationship! | 我是个有血有肉的人 |
[30:54] | Have you any idea what it’s been like for me here? | 你可知道我有多么难受? |
[30:58] | Eating alone and waiting for my boyfriend… | 一个人用餐,不时等待男友 |
[31:01] | who would rather spend time with a light installation? | 而他却宁可把时间 花在展览布置上? |
[31:06] | That’s what I do. That’s who I am. | 那是我的工作,那就是我 |
[31:10] | You always knew this. | 你一直很清楚的 |
[31:12] | I had a life in New York. | 我在纽约有自己的生活 |
[31:15] | I had a job and friends. | 有工作,有知心好友 |
[31:18] | I didn’t give all of that up to come here and wander the streets of Paris alone! | 我不要放弃这一切 在巴黎街头独自流浪 |
[31:26] | okay. I’m taking a shower, and then to bed. | 好,我要去洗个澡 |
[31:30] | We’ll talk more as soon as you– | 准备上床了 -等你冷静下来,我们再谈 |
[31:32] | -No, not as soon as– -Please, Carrie! | -不…不要等了 行行好,凯莉 |
[31:40] | It was an accident. I didn’t mean to. | 这是意外,我不是故意的 |
[31:43] | oh, my necklace. | 我的项练 |
[31:51] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:54] | I thought I was clear all along… | 我以为自已都很了解 |
[31:57] | about who I am. | 我是怎样的人 这… |
[32:06] | Maybe it’s time to be clear about who I am. | 也许现在我该看清楚我是谁 |
[32:11] | I am someone who is looking for love. | 我是个寻觅爱情的人 |
[32:15] | Real love. | 寻找真正的爱 |
[32:18] | Ridiculous… | 疯狂的… |
[32:21] | inconvenient… | 麻烦的… |
[32:23] | consuming… | 耗尽心力的… |
[32:27] | can’t-Iive-without-each-other love. | 少了对方就活不下去的真爱 |
[32:32] | And… | 我觉得那种爱不在这里 |
[32:33] | I don’t think… | |
[32:36] | that love is here… | |
[32:41] | in this expensive suite… | 不在这间豪华套房里 |
[32:45] | in this lovely hotel in Paris. | 不在这家巴黎的高级旅馆里 |
[32:52] | It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. | 那不是你的错,是我不对 |
[32:58] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[33:12] | Please, don’t. | -凯莉 -拜托,别说了 |
[33:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:57] | I’m sorry, mademoiselle, but we have only double rooms available. | 抱歉,小姐 但目前我们只剩双人房 |
[34:01] | Well, I’m a single, and it will be fine. | 我是单身,双人房可以 |
[34:05] | Let me see, just a minute. | 我查一下,请稍等 |
[34:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:35] | Why the tears? | 怎么哭了? |
[34:38] | Paris is a mess. | 来巴黎真是一团乱 |
[34:40] | I never should have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[34:44] | Everything fell apart. | 全都变调了 |
[34:47] | We had a big fight… | 我们大吵一架 |
[34:50] | and then I got slapped. | 我被打了一巴掌 |
[34:52] | You got what? | -什么? |
[34:53] | No, he didn’t mean it. It was an accident. | -他不是故意的,只是意外 |
[34:56] | -He slapped you? -What? No. It’s not like that. | -他打你? -什么?不…不是这样 |
[35:00] | I’ll kick his ass. | -我要宰了他 |
[35:02] | What? No! | -什么?不要 |
[35:03] | -What room are you in? -I’m not telling you that. | -他住几号房? -我才不会说 |
[35:06] | I see you were in room 625. | -你本来住625号房 |
[35:08] | Room 625? Thank you. | -625号房,谢谢 |
[35:11] | Wait, stop! What are you…. | 等等,别去,你在… |
[35:17] | Stop! What do you think you’re doing? | -等一下,你要干嘛? |
[35:18] | I think I’m kicking some Russian ass. | -宰了那个俄国佬 |
[35:20] | What? No, it’s not like that! | 什么?不是那样的 |
[35:23] | -You’ve got it completely wrong. -We’ll see about that. | 你完全弄错了 到时就知道了 |
[35:27] | I don’t need you to do this. | 我不要你去找他,根本没必要 |
[35:29] | Stop! This is totally unnecessary. | |
[35:34] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛?走慢一点 |
[35:36] | Stop, slow down. You’re going to have a heart attack. | 你会心脏病发 |
[35:39] | I mean it, I took care of this myself. I don’t need you to rescue me! | 我说真的,我自己可以处理 不需要你英雄救美 |
[35:44] | Listen, I’m clocking this foreigner, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 我要宰了那个外国佬 你阻止不了的 |
[36:16] | I’ve got to hand it to you, kid. | 我真败给你了 |
[36:18] | Most people come to Paris to fall in love. You came and got slapped. | 大多数人来巴黎坠入情网 而你却来被打的 |
[36:26] | Why is that funny? | 有那么好笑吗? |
[36:36] | -Are you cold? -No, I’m still in shock. | -会冷吗? -不会,我还在惊吓中 |
[36:40] | This is so surreal. | 好像在做梦一样… |
[36:45] | How did you even get here? | 你怎么会来? |
[36:51] | It took me a really long time to get here. | 我花了好久时间才来到你身边 |
[36:57] | But I’m here. | 但我终于来了 |
[37:04] | Carrie, you’re the one. | 凯莉,你才是我的真命天女 |
[37:12] | Kiss me, you big crybaby. | 吻我,爱哭的帅哥 |
[37:41] | I miss New York. Take me home. | 我好想纽约,带我回家吧 |
[37:55] | Hi, honey. | 老公,我是个差劲的老婆 |
[37:57] | I’m a bad wife. I ordered Chinese. | 我叫了外卖的中国菜 |
[38:04] | I got something from China, too. | 我也收到中国寄来的信 |
[38:09] | -They’re giving us a baby. -What? | -他们给了我们一个宝宝 |
[38:12] | How? | -什么?怎么会? |
[38:15] | I guess God remembered our address. We get her in six months. | 我想上帝没把我们遗忘 半年内我们就能收养她了 |
[38:22] | Here she is. | 就是她 |
[38:30] | That’s our baby. | 她就是我们的小孩 |
[38:35] | I know it. | 我知道,她就是我们的孩子 |
[38:37] | That’s really our baby. | |
[38:56] | What you did… | 你所做的… |
[38:58] | that is love. | 那就是爱 |
[39:05] | You love. | 你懂得爱 |
[39:14] | Let’s not make a big deal of it to Steve. lt’d just upset him. | 别对史蒂夫说太多 这件事让他很担心 |
[39:59] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[40:02] | I flew back. | 我搭机赶回来 |
[40:05] | You flew all night? Why? | 坐了一整晚飞机?为什么? |
[40:08] | I forgot to tell you something on the phone. | 有件事我在电话上忘了说 |
[40:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:16] | You flew back to tell me that? | 你赶回来 就是为了告诉我这个? |
[40:18] | Can you think of a better reason? | 难道还有其他更好的理由吗? |
[40:23] | No, I can’t. | 当然没有 |
[40:27] | You have meant more to me than any man I’ve ever known. | 在我的生命中 你是任何男人无法取代的 |
[41:01] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | You know, I don’t live here anymore… | 我不住纽约了 |
[41:17] | and the Four Seasons won’t check you in until 1 :00. | 而四季饭店要晚点才有房间 |
[41:22] | Did you want to come up? | 那么你想上来吗? 百分百愿意 |
[41:25] | Abso-fucking-Iutely. | -从加拿大赶回来? -真窝心 |
[41:54] | oh, my God! | -天啊 -你真美 |
[41:59] | Later that day, I got to thinking about relationships. | 那天稍晚时 我开始想到“关系”这件事 |
[42:04] | There are those that open you up to something new and exotic… | 它们能让你敞开心胸 迎接新奇的事物… |
[42:17] | those that are old and familiar… | 亲密窝心的姐妹淘情谊 |
[42:23] | those that bring up lots of questions… | 它能让你不断地发问 |
[42:28] | those that bring you somewhere unexpected… | 带你到意想不到的境地 |
[42:36] | those that bring you far from where you started… | 事情发展远超乎你的想像 |
[42:45] | and those that bring you back. | 有些关系却会把你带回起点 |
[42:52] | But the most exciting, challenging, and significant relationship of all… | 但最刺激有趣 且重要的关系就是… |
[42:58] | is the one you have with yourself. | 陪在你身边的伴侣 |
[43:02] | And if you find someone to love the ”you” you love… | 如果你找到了 爱你所爱的人… |
[43:05] | -What’s shaking, baby? -How’s Napa? | -你好吗? -纳帕谷呢? |
[43:07] | The house is on the market. Look out, New York, I’m a-coming. | 房子正在出售 纽约,当心,我来大展身手了 |
[43:11] | …well, that’s just fabulous. | 那就一切美呆了 |