时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Hey, Princess. | 公主 |
[01:07] | You looking at me? | 你在看我吗 |
[01:10] | All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation. | 各中队立刻去训练区接受评估 |
[01:18] | Psst. Anyone seen Catra? | 看见卡特拉了吗 |
[01:22] | Not again. | 又来 |
[01:23] | At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here’s your scenario. | 学员立正 模拟即将开始 状况如下 |
[01:28] | You’ll pass through the treacherous Whispering Woods | 你们要穿过危险的呓语森林 |
[01:30] | to reach the heart of rebel insurgency, Bright Moon. | 直捅明月叛军的巢穴 |
[01:34] | Your mission is to defeat the Queen | 你们的任务是打败公主们的王后 |
[01:35] | of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak’s name. | 以霍达克大人之名解放明月城 |
[01:39] | – Where is Catra? – She will be here. I promise. | -卡特拉呢 -她马上来 我保证 |
[01:43] | Whispering Woods is full of Princesses. | 呓语森林全是公主 |
[01:46] | Violent instigators. | 都是暴力的煽动分子 |
[01:48] | They will take you out if given the chance. | 她们抓住机会就会干掉你们 |
[01:50] | Don’t give it to them. | 所以别给她们机会 |
[01:52] | Good luck, recruits. | 好运 学员们 |
[01:58] | – Watch out! – Oh, no, no, no! | -小心 -不 |
[02:08] | Come on, this way. | 这边 |
[02:23] | Aw, dang it. | 可恶 |
[02:23] | – Seriously, Kyle? – Bravo. | -不是吧 凯尔 -你可真行 |
[02:30] | Seriously, Kyle? | 不是吧 凯尔 |
[02:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[02:40] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[03:21] | Hey, Adora. How’s it hanging? | 阿多拉 挂得爽吗 |
[03:23] | Catra. | 卡特拉 |
[03:25] | Did you really show up late and let us do the hard parts? | 你是故意迟到 把难关留给我们的吗 |
[03:27] | That is low, even for you. | 哪怕是你 也太没底线了吧 |
[03:31] | You know nothing’s too low for me. | 我就没有底线 |
[03:36] | Come on, you look stupid hanging down there. | 上来吧 你这么挂着好蠢 |
[03:39] | Training exercise successfully completed. | 训练成功结束 |
[03:46] | You should have seen your face. | 你真应该看看你的表情 |
[03:48] | You were like, “Aah, no! Betrayal.” | 就像在说”不 叛徒” |
[03:52] | Oh, come on, Catra. We’re senior cadets now. | 拜托 卡特拉 我们都是高级学员了 |
[03:55] | I can’t believe you’re still pulling such childish, | 你居然还这么幼稚 |
[03:58] | immature– Is that a mouse? | 有老鼠 |
[03:59] | What? Where? | 什么 哪 |
[04:02] | Are you ever going to not fall for that? | 你每次都上当吗 |
[04:04] | I don’t know. Are you ever going to let it go? | 不知道 你没完了吗 |
[04:08] | That was one time. | 就那一次 |
[04:09] | I know, but for some reason, it’s always funny. | 我知道 但不知道为什么 每次都很好笑 |
[04:13] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[04:16] | Shadow Weaver. | 暗影编织者 |
[04:17] | You have done well. | 你表现得很棒 |
[04:19] | You’ve completed your training course in record time. | 你完成训练的速度破记录了 |
[04:22] | Uh, well, that wasn’t just me, you know. Catra did, too. | 不止是我 卡特拉也是 |
[04:25] | Ah, yes. How someone as unmotivated as you | 嗯 为什么你这么不积极的人 |
[04:29] | completed the course in that time, I’ll never know. | 也可以完成得这么快 反正我是搞不懂了 |
[04:32] | – Always serving up pep talks, huh, Shadow Weaver? – Silence. | -你还是这么会打气啊 暗影编织者 -安静 |
[04:36] | Do not be flippant with me, cadet. | 别顶嘴 学员 |
[04:40] | – Sorry, Shadow Weaver. – Adora, walk with me. | -抱歉 暗影编织者 -阿多拉 跟我来 |
[04:46] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[04:50] | Lord Hordak has been watching you. | 霍达克大人一直在关注你 |
[04:52] | He thinks you are a fine candidate for Force Captain. | 他觉得你是做部队上尉的好人选 |
[04:56] | Really? Force Captain? Lord Hordak said that about me? | 真的吗 部队上尉 霍达克大人这么说的 |
[05:00] | Yes. He sees great promise in you. | 是的 他觉得你很有潜力 |
[05:03] | In fact. He has elected you the honor of leading a squadron | 他推举你带领一个中队 |
[05:07] | in the invasion of the rebel fortress of Thaymor. | 攻打翡莫的叛军要塞 |
[05:10] | Thaymor, You mean we’re finally seeing active duty? | 翡莫 你是说我们终于可以打仗了 |
[05:14] | You are seeing active duty. | 是你一个人 |
[05:17] | But I’ll be able to bring my team along, right? | 但我可以带上我的队伍吧 |
[05:19] | Your team is not ready. They’ll only slow you down. | 你的队员还没准备好 他们只会拖累你 |
[05:23] | Shadow Weaver. | 暗影编织者 |
[05:24] | With respect, they’ve been training hard for this, too. | 恕我直言 他们也在努力为之训练 |
[05:27] | And Catra, all she wants is to get out there and prove herself. | 卡特拉也想上战场证明自己 |
[05:30] | Then she should have worked harder to prove herself to me. | 那她应该更努力点 在我面前证明自己 |
[05:34] | This is what I raised you for, Adora. | 我培养你就是为了今天 阿多拉 |
[05:38] | Now is your chance to prove yourself. | 现在你有机会证明自己了 |
[05:43] | I saw talent in you the moment I found you as an orphan child | 我捡到你 收留你的那一刻 |
[05:47] | and took you in. | 就看到了你的天赋 |
[05:49] | Is this not what you’ve wanted | 这不是你懂事后 |
[05:51] | since you were old enough to want anything? | 一直想要的吗 |
[05:54] | – Yes. – With you at the forefront, | -是的 -你做先锋 |
[05:56] | we will crush the Bright Moon Rebellion once and for all. | 我们一定能把明月叛军一网打尽 |
[06:01] | Do not disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[06:11] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[06:22] | – Your Majesty. – I’m told you disobeyed orders | -陛下 -听说你违抗军令 |
[06:26] | and led the Rebellion into a dangerous combat situation | 不撤军 让义军遭遇了 |
[06:29] | after you ordered to retreat. | 危险的战斗 |
[06:30] | I was trying to protect a village | 我只是在保护一个村子 |
[06:32] | from falling into the Horde’s grasp. | 不让霍德人占领 |
[06:34] | You were reckless and put yourself and the other rebels in danger. | 你太鲁莽了 让自己和义军陷入了险境 |
[06:38] | Fighting is supposed to be dangerous. | 打仗本来就很危险 |
[06:41] | How are we going to hold our own against Horde if we keep retreating? | 每次都撤军 还怎么和霍德人打 |
[06:44] | Pretty soon we won’t have anything left to defend. | 我们很快就会沦陷的 |
[06:47] | I’m growing tired of your back-talking. | 我不想再听你顶嘴了 |
[06:49] | Commader Glimmer. | 格丽玛指挥官 |
[06:51] | Why did you make me a commander if you won’t let me fight? | 你不让我战斗 为什么还让我当指挥官呢 |
[06:55] | That’s enough! You’re grounded! | 够了 你被禁足了 |
[06:59] | – Mom! – You heard me. | -妈 -就这样 |
[07:00] | You never let me do anything! | 你什么都不让我做 |
[07:03] | We are not having this discussion tonight. | 今晚我不想和你吵 |
[07:05] | You are embarrassing me in front of my royal court. | 别在宫廷上丢脸了 |
[07:09] | Oh, I’m embarrassing you? | 我让你丢脸了 |
[07:13] | Go to your room! | 回房去 |
[07:15] | I’m going! | 好啊 |
[07:32] | What’d she say? Hey, what’s this? | 她说什么了 这是什么 |
[07:35] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[07:37] | No way. You’ve been promoted? | 不会吧 你升职了 |
[07:40] | Well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[07:41] | I mean, yeah, I guess. Heh. | 是的 |
[07:44] | – But it’s not a big deal. – Are you kidding? That is awesome. | -但没什么大不了的 -逗呢 这太棒了 |
[07:48] | We’ll see the world and conquer it. | 我们可以去征服世界了 |
[07:50] | Adora, I need to blow something up. | 阿多拉 我要上阵杀敌 |
[07:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:54] | Shadow Weaver says you’re not coming. | 暗影编织者说你不能去 |
[07:57] | What? My time was just as good as yours today. | 什么 我今天和你一样快啊 |
[07:59] | What is her problem with me? | 她怎么老是针对我 |
[08:01] | I mean, you are kind of disrespectful. | 你有点不尊重人 |
[08:04] | Why should I respect her? She’s just bitter | 我尊重她干吗 她这么愤恨 |
[08:06] | that she doesn’t have any real power that isn’t from Hordak. | 还不是因为她只能仗着霍达克狐假虎威 |
[08:09] | And everyone knows it. | 众所周知啊 |
[08:10] | It must be easy being a people pleaser like you. | 你这么会拍马屁 肯定混得好 |
[08:14] | I am not a pe– | 我才没有 |
[08:15] | Catra, wait! | 卡特拉 等等 |
[08:32] | Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t even think you wanted to be a Force Captain. | 抱歉 我都不知道你想当部队上尉 |
[08:37] | I don’t. Here, take your stupid badge. | 我没有 给 徽章还你 |
[08:41] | Come on, Catra. | 拜托 卡特拉 |
[08:43] | This is what I have been working for my entire life. | 这是我一生的目标 |
[08:47] | I was hoping you could be, I don’t know, happy for me. | 你要是能替我开心该多好 |
[08:52] | Whatever. It’s not like I even care. | 随便了 我也不在乎 |
[08:55] | I just wanna get out of this dump at some point | 我只想赶紧离开这破地方 |
[08:57] | before I die of boredom. | 免得被闷死 |
[09:00] | I wonder what’s even outside the Fright Zone anyway. | 不知道恐怖区外有什么 |
[09:05] | Why don’t we go find out? | 不如去看看啊 |
[09:08] | I take it all back. You’re officially awesome. | 我收回我说的话 你太棒了 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe you actually stole a skiff. | 你居然偷了一艘飞艇 |
[09:13] | Borrowed, please don’t make me regret this. | 借的 请别让我后悔啊 |
[09:16] | I’ve always wanted to drive one of these things. | 我一直都很想自己开 |
[09:19] | Here, give me. | 让我开 |
[09:20] | There, save us enough fuel to get back. | 省点油返航啊 |
[09:22] | That is a problem for future Adora and Catra. | 这问题回头再说 |
[09:27] | – I’m driving. – I want it. | -我来开 -我想开 |
[09:29] | Can’t have it. | 不行 |
[09:32] | – Let me. – Give me. I’m doing it. | -我来 -给我开 |
[09:34] | – Adora, I want it. – No, I’ve got it. | -阿多拉 我要开 -不 我来 |
[09:37] | Catra! | 卡特拉 |
[09:42] | – What is it? – I think this must be the Whispering Woods. | -这是哪 -这就是呓语森林吧 |
[09:46] | They say there are strange old monsters in there, | 听说这里有诡异的老怪物 |
[09:49] | and trees move when you’re not looking. | 树趁你不注意时就会移动 |
[09:51] | Every Horde squadron they’ve sent in has never come out again. | 霍德人派进去的中队都没出来 |
[09:56] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[09:57] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:10] | Catra, slow down! | 卡特拉 慢点 |
[10:13] | Catra, tree! Tree! | 卡特拉 树 树 |
[10:20] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[10:38] | Catra? | 卡特拉 |
[10:50] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:56] | Balance must be restored. | 必须恢复平衡 |
[10:59] | Etheria must seek a hero. | 以希利亚必须找到英雄 |
[11:04] | Adora, Adora. | 阿多拉 阿多拉 |
[11:07] | Hey, Adora? | 阿多拉 |
[11:09] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[11:10] | – Catra, what happened? – You fell out of the skiff | -卡特拉 怎么回事 -你开飞艇撞树上了 |
[11:14] | – after you drove it into a tree. – No, you drove it into a tree. | -你就掉下来了 -不 是你开的 |
[11:17] | Up for debate. Come on, let’s go. | 值得商榷 我们走吧 |
[11:19] | – Wait, where is it? Where’d it go? – What? | -等等 它去哪了 -什么 |
[11:21] | There was a sword. It was right here. | 刚才这里有把剑的 |
[11:24] | I tried to touch it, but it got really bright. | 我想碰它 但它突然发光了 |
[11:26] | Are you brain damaged? Don’t be brain damaged. | 你脑子坏了吗 别啊 |
[11:29] | Shadow Weaver’s gonna kill me. | 暗影编织者会杀了我的 |
[11:30] | I’m not brain damaged. It was here, I saw it. | 我脑子没坏 刚刚就在这的 我看到了 |
[11:34] | Well, there’s nothing here now. So, come on, let’s go. | 现在没了 我们走吧 |
[11:53] | “Dear Mom, I know you’ll never read this, | 亲爱的妈妈 我知道你永远也不会看到 |
[11:57] | but I have to say it somewhere. | 但我还是要说 |
[11:59] | I feel like you… | 我觉得你 |
[12:02] | don’t respect me.” | 不尊重我 |
[12:17] | Watch it. You almost hit me. | 小心点 你差点打中了我 |
[12:20] | Hey, Glimmer! | 格丽玛 |
[12:23] | Bow, what are you doing here? | 鲍尔 你来这里干什么 |
[12:25] | What did you say? Come down here. | 你说什么 下来啊 |
[12:27] | I can’t, I’m grounded. | 不行 我被禁足了 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | I’m grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么 |
[12:37] | I’m… grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[12:41] | – I’m so mad at my mom. – Is this about the siege? | -我对我妈妈好生气 -因为遭到的围攻吗 |
[12:45] | I was just trying to defend | 我只是不希望我们 |
[12:47] | another of our villages from falling into the Hord’s clutches. | 又有一个村子陷入霍德人的魔爪 |
[12:49] | She stationed me all the way out there | 她把我派到那么远的地方 |
[12:51] | because it’s too remote to ever get attacked, | 就是因为那里太远了 不会遭到袭击 |
[12:53] | but then it did, and it was my one chance to prove I can do this. | 然后真的遭袭了 这是我唯一证明自己的机会 |
[12:57] | But she acts like I can’t do anything because I’m just a Princess. | 但是她又觉得我什么都做不了 因为我只是公主 |
[13:03] | That doesn’t make any sense. Everyone here is a Princess. | 这没道理啊 这里的所有人都是公主 |
[13:07] | I’m the only one who’s not a Princess. | 只有我一个人不是公主 |
[13:10] | Tell that to my mom. | 你和我妈妈说去 |
[13:12] | – Hey, where does this go? – Bottom drawer. | -这些放哪里 -最下面的抽屉 |
[13:15] | Anyway, your mom might have a point. | 不管怎么说 你妈妈说得可能有道理 |
[13:18] | Only reason you got out of there | 你能逃出来 |
[13:19] | is because of your teleportation powers, | 只是因为你有传送的能力 |
[13:21] | and let’s face it, they don’t always work that well. | 说实话 你还不一定能掌控好 |
[13:24] | Looking for support here, Bow. | 我可是在求安慰呢 鲍尔 |
[13:26] | I’m just saying, if you wanna prove yourself, | 我只是想说 如果你想证明自己 |
[13:28] | it’ll take more than running recklessly into any battle. | 但光光鲁莽地加入战斗可不行 |
[13:31] | Luckily, I’ve got just the thing. Check this out. | 还好我带来了你需要的东西 你看 |
[13:35] | I detected a piece of First Ones tech in the Whispering Woods. | 我在呓语森林侦测到了先祖技术 |
[13:39] | A pretty powerful one, too, by the size of these readings. | 根据指数来看 还非常强大 |
[13:42] | If you find this one and bring it back, | 如果你能找到并带回来 |
[13:44] | your mom is bond to be impressed. | 你妈妈肯定会对你刮目相看 |
[13:46] | Did you forget I’m grounded? | 你忘了我被禁足了吗 |
[13:49] | Glimmer? Are you in there? | 格丽玛 你在里面吗 |
[13:55] | Glimmer? | 格丽玛 |
[13:56] | Everything’s fine, mom. | 一切都很正常 妈妈 |
[13:57] | Is someone in there? I heard voices. | 有人在里面吗 我听到有声音 |
[14:00] | No one else is here. Can you please just leave me alone? | 没人在里面 你能别来烦我吗 |
[14:03] | I don’t appreciate your tone right now, young lady. | 我不喜欢你现在的语气 小姑娘 |
[14:06] | – What tone? – That attitude of yours is never gonna help you. | -什么语气 -你这种态度可帮不了你 |
[14:08] | – You can’t act that way– – That’s not fair! | -你不能一副… -这不公平 |
[14:13] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[14:23] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[14:25] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[14:27] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[14:41] | – Where are you going? – Back to the woods. | -你要去哪里 -回森林里 |
[14:44] | – There’s something I need to figure out. – What? You’re not– | -我要搞清楚一些事 -什么 你不… |
[14:50] | What is wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird since we got back. | 你怎么回事 我们回来后你就怪怪的 |
[14:53] | Are you sure you’re not brain damaged? | 你觉得你的脑子没坏吗 |
[14:55] | Look, Catra, I saw something out there. | 卡特拉 我看到了些什么 |
[14:57] | It just…I need to get another look. It feels important some how. | 我…我得再去看看 不知为什么感觉很重要 |
[15:01] | Sounds good, let’s go. | 听起来不错 走吧 |
[15:02] | No, I don’t want you getting in trouble on my behalf. | 不 我不希望你因为我而惹上麻烦 |
[15:06] | Just…cover for me, okay? | 你…给我掩护就行 |
[15:08] | I’ll be back before anyone knows I’m gone. | 我马上就会回来的 |
[15:10] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[15:11] | Adora! | 阿多拉 |
[15:14] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[15:17] | Please tell me we’re not lost. | 别告诉我我们迷路了 |
[15:19] | No, this thing is just acting up. | 不 这东西只是闹脾气了 |
[15:21] | Looks like it’s being overloaded by the tech’s signal. | 看起来是因为技术信号过强而过载了 |
[15:24] | We must be getting close. | 我们肯定很接近了 |
[15:27] | Uh… I think it’s that way. | 我觉得是那边 |
[15:29] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah. That’ll do it. | 对 这样也行 |
[15:35] | What are you doing out here, Adora? | 你到底来干什么 阿多拉 |
[15:37] | Catra’s right, this is crazy. | 卡特拉说得对 这太疯狂了 |
[15:40] | There’s no sword, you just got hit on the head a little hard. | 根本没有什么剑 你就是脑袋被撞傻了 |
[15:43] | You should just go back home and forget about this. | 你得赶紧回家 忘掉这一切 |
[15:57] | Bow, just let me lead the way, okay? | 鲍尔 让我来带路 行吗 |
[16:00] | The light came from the edge of the forest. | 光是从森林边缘透过来的 |
[16:02] | Yes, you saw the light, it’s this way. | 是的 你看到光了 是这边 |
[16:04] | The tracker pad says otherwise. | 追踪板上的数据可不这么认为 |
[16:06] | It’s this way. | 就是这边 |
[16:10] | – Horde soldier! – I see her! | -霍德士兵 -我看到她了 |
[16:23] | Bow, catch. | 鲍尔 接住 |
[16:26] | Give me the sword. | 把剑给我 |
[16:30] | Get off. | 放开我 |
[16:37] | Stand down. I don’t wanna hurt you. | 别动 我不想伤害你 |
[16:40] | Since when do Horde soldiers not want to hurt anyone? | 霍德士兵什么时候会不想伤害人 |
[16:58] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[17:01] | Hello, Adora. | 你好 阿多拉 |
[17:04] | Who are you? What’s going on? | 你是谁 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | My name is Light Hope. I have been waiting a long time for you. | 我叫希望之光 我等了你很久了 |
[17:10] | But I could not reach you until you forged your connection | 但是在你与这柄剑建立纽带之前 |
[17:13] | with the sword. | 我无法与你沟通 |
[17:14] | – You sent the sword? – The sword is meant for you. | -是你送来这柄剑的 -这柄剑注定属于你 |
[17:18] | Etheria has need of you, Adora. | 以希利亚需要你 阿多拉 |
[17:21] | Will you answer its call? | 你愿意回应它的召唤吗 |
[17:23] | Will you fight for the honor of Grayskull? | 你愿意为格雷斯库尔的荣誉而战吗 |
[17:26] | What are you talking about? What is…What’s Grayskull? | 你在说什么 什么…格雷斯库尔是什么 |
[17:29] | You’re not making any sense. I don’t understand. | 你没头没脑的 我听不懂 |
[17:32] | You will. | 你会懂的 |
[17:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:41] | Hey! She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[17:44] | – What happened? – Quiet, Horde spy, I ask the questions. | -发生了什么 -安静 霍德间谍 我来提问 |
[17:48] | How did you make it this far into the Whispering Woods? | 你怎么能一路来到呓语森林的这个地方 |
[17:50] | I just walked in. | 我就这么走过来了 |
[17:52] | And I’m not a spy. | 我不是间谍 |
[17:54] | Sure, sure. You just so happened to find yourself in the Whispering Woods, | 对 你就是碰巧来到了呓语森林 |
[17:58] | like you just so happened to try and steal our sword. | 就像你碰巧想偷走我们的剑 |
[18:01] | It’s not yours. I found it first. | 这不是你们的 我先找到的 |
[18:04] | The Whispering Woods is under the Rebellion’s protection. | 呓语森林在起义军的保护之下 |
[18:07] | You were lucky to make it as far as you did. | 你能来到这里已经够走运了 |
[18:10] | Come on, Bow. Let’s get this spy to Bright Moon | 走吧 鲍尔 我们把这个间谍送到明月 |
[18:12] | where she can be interrogated properly. | 让人来好好审审她 |
[18:16] | This is perfect. Not only do we have First Ones tech for the Rebellion, | 太完美了 我们不仅为起义军取得了先祖技术 |
[18:19] | we’ve also captured a Horde spy. | 还抓住了一名霍德间谍 |
[18:21] | My mom’s gonna be so impressed. | 我妈妈肯定会大为刮目相看 |
[18:24] | Now come on, on your feet. | 快点 跟我走 |
[18:28] | You positive we’re going the right way, Glimmer? | 你确定我们没走错路吗 格丽玛 |
[18:30] | I know what I’m doing, Bow. Can you please just trust me for once? | 我知道我在干什么 鲍尔 你就不能信我一回吗 |
[18:34] | You know I always trust you. | 你知道我永远相信你 |
[18:37] | But I’m starting to get a little freaked out. | 但我开始有点害怕了 |
[18:38] | I mean I pretty much grew up in these woods, | 我基本算是在这森林里长大的 |
[18:41] | and I’ve never seen this part of them. | 但我也从来没来过这里 |
[18:43] | I’ve heard stories about weird stuff here. | 我听说过这里有一些怪异的东西 |
[18:46] | It’s fine, Ok? Just let me figure this out. | 没事的 好吗 交给我吧 |
[18:49] | Okay. Touchy. | 好吧 小心眼 |
[18:52] | Sorry about her. Usually she’s really nice. | 抱歉 她平常不是这样的 |
[18:56] | Not much for talking, huh? | 不是很喜欢聊天啊 |
[18:57] | I prefer don’t swap pleasantries with my captors. | 我不喜欢和抓我的人谈天说地 |
[19:01] | Fair, suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[19:05] | You know she’s a Princess, right? How can you follow her? | 你知道她是一名公主吧 你怎么还愿意跟随她 |
[19:08] | Princesses are a dangerous threat to everyone on Etheria. | 公主对以希利亚的所有人来说都是危险的威胁 |
[19:12] | Is that what Hordak told you? | 这是霍德告诉你的吗 |
[19:14] | I thought it was just common knowledge. | 我以为这是常识 |
[19:16] | They’re violent instigators who don’t even know how to control their powers. | 她们是一群控制不住自己能力的暴力教唆犯 |
[19:22] | You’ve never actually met a Princess, have you? | 你从来没真正见过公主 对吧 |
[19:26] | Well, maybe not in person, but… | 也许没亲眼见过 但是 |
[19:43] | – What happened to this place? – Don’t play dumb with me. | -这地方怎么了 -别和我装傻 |
[19:46] | I bet you were part of the raiding party that did this. | 你肯定是参与袭击这里的部队中的一员 |
[19:49] | What are you talking about? The Horde didn’t do this. | 你在说什么 这不是霍德人干的 |
[19:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:58] | You’re a heartless destroyer, just like all the rest of your people. | 你是个无情的毁灭者 就像你们其他人一样 |
[20:01] | I am not a destroyer. | 我不是毁灭者 |
[20:03] | Hordak says we’re doing what’s best for Etheria. | 霍达克说我们都是为了以希利亚 |
[20:06] | We’re trying to make things better. More orderly. | 我们想要让一切变得更好 更有秩序 |
[20:09] | This is what’s best for Etheria? | 这是为了以希利亚吗 |
[20:12] | Ever since the Horde got here, | 自从霍德人来到这里后 |
[20:13] | they’ve been poisoning our land, burning our cities, | 他们就在荼毒我们的领地 烧毁我们的城堡 |
[20:16] | destroying everything in there path. | 毁灭阻拦他们的所有 |
[20:19] | And you’re a part of it! | 你就是其中一员 |
[20:20] | How’s that for orderly? | 这就是你们的有秩序 |
[20:26] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[20:29] | The Horde would never do this. | 霍德人绝对不会做这种事的 |
[20:31] | Did you really not know any of this? | 你真的什么都不知道吗 |
[20:34] | I mean, your army is called the Evil Horde. | 你们的军队被称为邪恶霍德 |
[20:38] | Who calls us that? | 谁这么叫我们 |
[20:40] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[20:41] | The Horde rescued me when I was a baby and gave me a home. | 霍德人在我小时候救了我 给了我一个家 |
[20:45] | They’re my family. You don’t know them like I do. | 他们是我的家人 你们不像我这样了解他们 |
[20:48] | Maybe you don’t know them like you think you do. | 也许你不像你以为的那样了解他们 |
[20:54] | – There’s something big out there. Something big! – How big? | -那里有东西 很大的东西 -有多大 |
[21:02] | So, pretty big then. | 那就是很大了 |
[21:07] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[21:53] | Hey, bug brain! | 虫脑袋 |
[21:56] | Come on, Magic Sword. | 拜托 魔法剑 |
[21:58] | Where’s a blinding flash of light when you need one? | 需要的时候那种炫目的光线去哪里了 |
[22:11] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[22:14] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[22:16] | Adora. | 阿多拉 |
[22:20] | Will you fight for the honor of Grayskull? | 你愿意为格雷斯库尔的荣誉而战吗 |
[22:26] | For the honor of Grayskull! | 赐予我力量吧 |