Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
时间 英文 中文
[01:05] Hey, Princess. 公主
[01:07] You looking at me? 你在看我吗
[01:10] All squadrons, report to training area immediately for evaluation. 各中队立刻去训练区接受评估
[01:18] Psst. Anyone seen Catra? 看见卡特拉了吗
[01:22] Not again. 又来
[01:23] At attention, cadets. Your simulation is about to begin. Here’s your scenario. 学员立正 模拟即将开始 状况如下
[01:28] You’ll pass through the treacherous Whispering Woods 你们要穿过危险的呓语森林
[01:30] to reach the heart of rebel insurgency, Bright Moon. 直捅明月叛军的巢穴
[01:34] Your mission is to defeat the Queen 你们的任务是打败公主们的王后
[01:35] of the Princesses and liberate Bright Moon in Lord Hordak’s name. 以霍达克大人之名解放明月城
[01:39] – Where is Catra? – She will be here. I promise. -卡特拉呢 -她马上来 我保证
[01:43] Whispering Woods is full of Princesses. 呓语森林全是公主
[01:46] Violent instigators. 都是暴力的煽动分子
[01:48] They will take you out if given the chance. 她们抓住机会就会干掉你们
[01:50] Don’t give it to them. 所以别给她们机会
[01:52] Good luck, recruits. 好运 学员们
[01:58] – Watch out! – Oh, no, no, no! -小心 -不
[02:08] Come on, this way. 这边
[02:23] Aw, dang it. 可恶
[02:23] – Seriously, Kyle? – Bravo. -不是吧 凯尔 -你可真行
[02:30] Seriously, Kyle? 不是吧 凯尔
[02:33] Run! 快跑
[02:40] Adora! 阿多拉
[03:21] Hey, Adora. How’s it hanging? 阿多拉 挂得爽吗
[03:23] Catra. 卡特拉
[03:25] Did you really show up late and let us do the hard parts? 你是故意迟到 把难关留给我们的吗
[03:27] That is low, even for you. 哪怕是你 也太没底线了吧
[03:31] You know nothing’s too low for me. 我就没有底线
[03:36] Come on, you look stupid hanging down there. 上来吧 你这么挂着好蠢
[03:39] Training exercise successfully completed. 训练成功结束
[03:46] You should have seen your face. 你真应该看看你的表情
[03:48] You were like, “Aah, no! Betrayal.” 就像在说”不 叛徒”
[03:52] Oh, come on, Catra. We’re senior cadets now. 拜托 卡特拉 我们都是高级学员了
[03:55] I can’t believe you’re still pulling such childish, 你居然还这么幼稚
[03:58] immature– Is that a mouse? 有老鼠
[03:59] What? Where? 什么 哪
[04:02] Are you ever going to not fall for that? 你每次都上当吗
[04:04] I don’t know. Are you ever going to let it go? 不知道 你没完了吗
[04:08] That was one time. 就那一次
[04:09] I know, but for some reason, it’s always funny. 我知道 但不知道为什么 每次都很好笑
[04:13] Adora. 阿多拉
[04:16] Shadow Weaver. 暗影编织者
[04:17] You have done well. 你表现得很棒
[04:19] You’ve completed your training course in record time. 你完成训练的速度破记录了
[04:22] Uh, well, that wasn’t just me, you know. Catra did, too. 不止是我 卡特拉也是
[04:25] Ah, yes. How someone as unmotivated as you 嗯 为什么你这么不积极的人
[04:29] completed the course in that time, I’ll never know. 也可以完成得这么快 反正我是搞不懂了
[04:32] – Always serving up pep talks, huh, Shadow Weaver? – Silence. -你还是这么会打气啊 暗影编织者 -安静
[04:36] Do not be flippant with me, cadet. 别顶嘴 学员
[04:40] – Sorry, Shadow Weaver. – Adora, walk with me. -抱歉 暗影编织者 -阿多拉 跟我来
[04:46] Adora. 阿多拉
[04:50] Lord Hordak has been watching you. 霍达克大人一直在关注你
[04:52] He thinks you are a fine candidate for Force Captain. 他觉得你是做部队上尉的好人选
[04:56] Really? Force Captain? Lord Hordak said that about me? 真的吗 部队上尉 霍达克大人这么说的
[05:00] Yes. He sees great promise in you. 是的 他觉得你很有潜力
[05:03] In fact. He has elected you the honor of leading a squadron 他推举你带领一个中队
[05:07] in the invasion of the rebel fortress of Thaymor. 攻打翡莫的叛军要塞
[05:10] Thaymor, You mean we’re finally seeing active duty? 翡莫 你是说我们终于可以打仗了
[05:14] You are seeing active duty. 是你一个人
[05:17] But I’ll be able to bring my team along, right? 但我可以带上我的队伍吧
[05:19] Your team is not ready. They’ll only slow you down. 你的队员还没准备好 他们只会拖累你
[05:23] Shadow Weaver. 暗影编织者
[05:24] With respect, they’ve been training hard for this, too. 恕我直言 他们也在努力为之训练
[05:27] And Catra, all she wants is to get out there and prove herself. 卡特拉也想上战场证明自己
[05:30] Then she should have worked harder to prove herself to me. 那她应该更努力点 在我面前证明自己
[05:34] This is what I raised you for, Adora. 我培养你就是为了今天 阿多拉
[05:38] Now is your chance to prove yourself. 现在你有机会证明自己了
[05:43] I saw talent in you the moment I found you as an orphan child 我捡到你 收留你的那一刻
[05:47] and took you in. 就看到了你的天赋
[05:49] Is this not what you’ve wanted 这不是你懂事后
[05:51] since you were old enough to want anything? 一直想要的吗
[05:54] – Yes. – With you at the forefront, -是的 -你做先锋
[05:56] we will crush the Bright Moon Rebellion once and for all. 我们一定能把明月叛军一网打尽
[06:01] Do not disappoint me. 别让我失望
[06:11] Send her in. 让她进来
[06:22] – Your Majesty. – I’m told you disobeyed orders -陛下 -听说你违抗军令
[06:26] and led the Rebellion into a dangerous combat situation 不撤军 让义军遭遇了
[06:29] after you ordered to retreat. 危险的战斗
[06:30] I was trying to protect a village 我只是在保护一个村子
[06:32] from falling into the Horde’s grasp. 不让霍德人占领
[06:34] You were reckless and put yourself and the other rebels in danger. 你太鲁莽了 让自己和义军陷入了险境
[06:38] Fighting is supposed to be dangerous. 打仗本来就很危险
[06:41] How are we going to hold our own against Horde if we keep retreating? 每次都撤军 还怎么和霍德人打
[06:44] Pretty soon we won’t have anything left to defend. 我们很快就会沦陷的
[06:47] I’m growing tired of your back-talking. 我不想再听你顶嘴了
[06:49] Commader Glimmer. 格丽玛指挥官
[06:51] Why did you make me a commander if you won’t let me fight? 你不让我战斗 为什么还让我当指挥官呢
[06:55] That’s enough! You’re grounded! 够了 你被禁足了
[06:59] – Mom! – You heard me. -妈 -就这样
[07:00] You never let me do anything! 你什么都不让我做
[07:03] We are not having this discussion tonight. 今晚我不想和你吵
[07:05] You are embarrassing me in front of my royal court. 别在宫廷上丢脸了
[07:09] Oh, I’m embarrassing you? 我让你丢脸了
[07:13] Go to your room! 回房去
[07:15] I’m going! 好啊
[07:32] What’d she say? Hey, what’s this? 她说什么了 这是什么
[07:35] Give it back. 还给我
[07:37] No way. You’ve been promoted? 不会吧 你升职了
[07:40] Well, kind of. 算是吧
[07:41] I mean, yeah, I guess. Heh. 是的
[07:44] – But it’s not a big deal. – Are you kidding? That is awesome. -但没什么大不了的 -逗呢 这太棒了
[07:48] We’ll see the world and conquer it. 我们可以去征服世界了
[07:50] Adora, I need to blow something up. 阿多拉 我要上阵杀敌
[07:53] What? 怎么了
[07:54] Shadow Weaver says you’re not coming. 暗影编织者说你不能去
[07:57] What? My time was just as good as yours today. 什么 我今天和你一样快啊
[07:59] What is her problem with me? 她怎么老是针对我
[08:01] I mean, you are kind of disrespectful. 你有点不尊重人
[08:04] Why should I respect her? She’s just bitter 我尊重她干吗 她这么愤恨
[08:06] that she doesn’t have any real power that isn’t from Hordak. 还不是因为她只能仗着霍达克狐假虎威
[08:09] And everyone knows it. 众所周知啊
[08:10] It must be easy being a people pleaser like you. 你这么会拍马屁 肯定混得好
[08:14] I am not a pe– 我才没有
[08:15] Catra, wait! 卡特拉 等等
[08:32] Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t even think you wanted to be a Force Captain. 抱歉 我都不知道你想当部队上尉
[08:37] I don’t. Here, take your stupid badge. 我没有 给 徽章还你
[08:41] Come on, Catra. 拜托 卡特拉
[08:43] This is what I have been working for my entire life. 这是我一生的目标
[08:47] I was hoping you could be, I don’t know, happy for me. 你要是能替我开心该多好
[08:52] Whatever. It’s not like I even care. 随便了 我也不在乎
[08:55] I just wanna get out of this dump at some point 我只想赶紧离开这破地方
[08:57] before I die of boredom. 免得被闷死
[09:00] I wonder what’s even outside the Fright Zone anyway. 不知道恐怖区外有什么
[09:05] Why don’t we go find out? 不如去看看啊
[09:08] I take it all back. You’re officially awesome. 我收回我说的话 你太棒了
[09:11] I can’t believe you actually stole a skiff. 你居然偷了一艘飞艇
[09:13] Borrowed, please don’t make me regret this. 借的 请别让我后悔啊
[09:16] I’ve always wanted to drive one of these things. 我一直都很想自己开
[09:19] Here, give me. 让我开
[09:20] There, save us enough fuel to get back. 省点油返航啊
[09:22] That is a problem for future Adora and Catra. 这问题回头再说
[09:27] – I’m driving. – I want it. -我来开 -我想开
[09:29] Can’t have it. 不行
[09:32] – Let me. – Give me. I’m doing it. -我来 -给我开
[09:34] – Adora, I want it. – No, I’ve got it. -阿多拉 我要开 -不 我来
[09:37] Catra! 卡特拉
[09:42] – What is it? – I think this must be the Whispering Woods. -这是哪 -这就是呓语森林吧
[09:46] They say there are strange old monsters in there, 听说这里有诡异的老怪物
[09:49] and trees move when you’re not looking. 树趁你不注意时就会移动
[09:51] Every Horde squadron they’ve sent in has never come out again. 霍德人派进去的中队都没出来
[09:56] Let’s go in. 我们进去吧
[09:57] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[10:10] Catra, slow down! 卡特拉 慢点
[10:13] Catra, tree! Tree! 卡特拉 树 树
[10:20] Adora! 阿多拉
[10:38] Catra? 卡特拉
[10:50] Cool. 酷
[10:56] Balance must be restored. 必须恢复平衡
[10:59] Etheria must seek a hero. 以希利亚必须找到英雄
[11:04] Adora, Adora. 阿多拉 阿多拉
[11:07] Hey, Adora? 阿多拉
[11:09] Adora! 阿多拉
[11:10] – Catra, what happened? – You fell out of the skiff -卡特拉 怎么回事 -你开飞艇撞树上了
[11:14] – after you drove it into a tree. – No, you drove it into a tree. -你就掉下来了 -不 是你开的
[11:17] Up for debate. Come on, let’s go. 值得商榷 我们走吧
[11:19] – Wait, where is it? Where’d it go? – What? -等等 它去哪了 -什么
[11:21] There was a sword. It was right here. 刚才这里有把剑的
[11:24] I tried to touch it, but it got really bright. 我想碰它 但它突然发光了
[11:26] Are you brain damaged? Don’t be brain damaged. 你脑子坏了吗 别啊
[11:29] Shadow Weaver’s gonna kill me. 暗影编织者会杀了我的
[11:30] I’m not brain damaged. It was here, I saw it. 我脑子没坏 刚刚就在这的 我看到了
[11:34] Well, there’s nothing here now. So, come on, let’s go. 现在没了 我们走吧
[11:53] “Dear Mom, I know you’ll never read this, 亲爱的妈妈 我知道你永远也不会看到
[11:57] but I have to say it somewhere. 但我还是要说
[11:59] I feel like you… 我觉得你
[12:02] don’t respect me.” 不尊重我
[12:17] Watch it. You almost hit me. 小心点 你差点打中了我
[12:20] Hey, Glimmer! 格丽玛
[12:23] Bow, what are you doing here? 鲍尔 你来这里干什么
[12:25] What did you say? Come down here. 你说什么 下来啊
[12:27] I can’t, I’m grounded. 不行 我被禁足了
[12:30] What? 什么
[12:31] I’m grounded. 我被禁足了
[12:34] What? 什么
[12:37] I’m… grounded. 我被禁足了
[12:41] – I’m so mad at my mom. – Is this about the siege? -我对我妈妈好生气 -因为遭到的围攻吗
[12:45] I was just trying to defend 我只是不希望我们
[12:47] another of our villages from falling into the Hord’s clutches. 又有一个村子陷入霍德人的魔爪
[12:49] She stationed me all the way out there 她把我派到那么远的地方
[12:51] because it’s too remote to ever get attacked, 就是因为那里太远了 不会遭到袭击
[12:53] but then it did, and it was my one chance to prove I can do this. 然后真的遭袭了 这是我唯一证明自己的机会
[12:57] But she acts like I can’t do anything because I’m just a Princess. 但是她又觉得我什么都做不了 因为我只是公主
[13:03] That doesn’t make any sense. Everyone here is a Princess. 这没道理啊 这里的所有人都是公主
[13:07] I’m the only one who’s not a Princess. 只有我一个人不是公主
[13:10] Tell that to my mom. 你和我妈妈说去
[13:12] – Hey, where does this go? – Bottom drawer. -这些放哪里 -最下面的抽屉
[13:15] Anyway, your mom might have a point. 不管怎么说 你妈妈说得可能有道理
[13:18] Only reason you got out of there 你能逃出来
[13:19] is because of your teleportation powers, 只是因为你有传送的能力
[13:21] and let’s face it, they don’t always work that well. 说实话 你还不一定能掌控好
[13:24] Looking for support here, Bow. 我可是在求安慰呢 鲍尔
[13:26] I’m just saying, if you wanna prove yourself, 我只是想说 如果你想证明自己
[13:28] it’ll take more than running recklessly into any battle. 但光光鲁莽地加入战斗可不行
[13:31] Luckily, I’ve got just the thing. Check this out. 还好我带来了你需要的东西 你看
[13:35] I detected a piece of First Ones tech in the Whispering Woods. 我在呓语森林侦测到了先祖技术
[13:39] A pretty powerful one, too, by the size of these readings. 根据指数来看 还非常强大
[13:42] If you find this one and bring it back, 如果你能找到并带回来
[13:44] your mom is bond to be impressed. 你妈妈肯定会对你刮目相看
[13:46] Did you forget I’m grounded? 你忘了我被禁足了吗
[13:49] Glimmer? Are you in there? 格丽玛 你在里面吗
[13:55] Glimmer? 格丽玛
[13:56] Everything’s fine, mom. 一切都很正常 妈妈
[13:57] Is someone in there? I heard voices. 有人在里面吗 我听到有声音
[14:00] No one else is here. Can you please just leave me alone? 没人在里面 你能别来烦我吗
[14:03] I don’t appreciate your tone right now, young lady. 我不喜欢你现在的语气 小姑娘
[14:06] – What tone? – That attitude of yours is never gonna help you. -什么语气 -你这种态度可帮不了你
[14:08] – You can’t act that way– – That’s not fair! -你不能一副… -这不公平
[14:13] I’m in. 我加入
[14:23] Adora. 阿多拉
[14:25] Adora. 阿多拉
[14:27] Adora! 阿多拉
[14:41] – Where are you going? – Back to the woods. -你要去哪里 -回森林里
[14:44] – There’s something I need to figure out. – What? You’re not– -我要搞清楚一些事 -什么 你不…
[14:50] What is wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird since we got back. 你怎么回事 我们回来后你就怪怪的
[14:53] Are you sure you’re not brain damaged? 你觉得你的脑子没坏吗
[14:55] Look, Catra, I saw something out there. 卡特拉 我看到了些什么
[14:57] It just…I need to get another look. It feels important some how. 我…我得再去看看 不知为什么感觉很重要
[15:01] Sounds good, let’s go. 听起来不错 走吧
[15:02] No, I don’t want you getting in trouble on my behalf. 不 我不希望你因为我而惹上麻烦
[15:06] Just…cover for me, okay? 你…给我掩护就行
[15:08] I’ll be back before anyone knows I’m gone. 我马上就会回来的
[15:10] Adora! 阿多拉
[15:11] Adora! 阿多拉
[15:14] Come on, come on! 拜托 拜托
[15:17] Please tell me we’re not lost. 别告诉我我们迷路了
[15:19] No, this thing is just acting up. 不 这东西只是闹脾气了
[15:21] Looks like it’s being overloaded by the tech’s signal. 看起来是因为技术信号过强而过载了
[15:24] We must be getting close. 我们肯定很接近了
[15:27] Uh… I think it’s that way. 我觉得是那边
[15:29] What makes you say that? 你为什么那么说
[15:32] Oh, yeah. That’ll do it. 对 这样也行
[15:35] What are you doing out here, Adora? 你到底来干什么 阿多拉
[15:37] Catra’s right, this is crazy. 卡特拉说得对 这太疯狂了
[15:40] There’s no sword, you just got hit on the head a little hard. 根本没有什么剑 你就是脑袋被撞傻了
[15:43] You should just go back home and forget about this. 你得赶紧回家 忘掉这一切
[15:57] Bow, just let me lead the way, okay? 鲍尔 让我来带路 行吗
[16:00] The light came from the edge of the forest. 光是从森林边缘透过来的
[16:02] Yes, you saw the light, it’s this way. 是的 你看到光了 是这边
[16:04] The tracker pad says otherwise. 追踪板上的数据可不这么认为
[16:06] It’s this way. 就是这边
[16:10] – Horde soldier! – I see her! -霍德士兵 -我看到她了
[16:23] Bow, catch. 鲍尔 接住
[16:26] Give me the sword. 把剑给我
[16:30] Get off. 放开我
[16:37] Stand down. I don’t wanna hurt you. 别动 我不想伤害你
[16:40] Since when do Horde soldiers not want to hurt anyone? 霍德士兵什么时候会不想伤害人
[16:58] What? 怎么回事
[17:01] Hello, Adora. 你好 阿多拉
[17:04] Who are you? What’s going on? 你是谁 怎么回事
[17:06] My name is Light Hope. I have been waiting a long time for you. 我叫希望之光 我等了你很久了
[17:10] But I could not reach you until you forged your connection 但是在你与这柄剑建立纽带之前
[17:13] with the sword. 我无法与你沟通
[17:14] – You sent the sword? – The sword is meant for you. -是你送来这柄剑的 -这柄剑注定属于你
[17:18] Etheria has need of you, Adora. 以希利亚需要你 阿多拉
[17:21] Will you answer its call? 你愿意回应它的召唤吗
[17:23] Will you fight for the honor of Grayskull? 你愿意为格雷斯库尔的荣誉而战吗
[17:26] What are you talking about? What is…What’s Grayskull? 你在说什么 什么…格雷斯库尔是什么
[17:29] You’re not making any sense. I don’t understand. 你没头没脑的 我听不懂
[17:32] You will. 你会懂的
[17:33] Wait! 等等
[17:41] Hey! She’s awake. 她醒了
[17:44] – What happened? – Quiet, Horde spy, I ask the questions. -发生了什么 -安静 霍德间谍 我来提问
[17:48] How did you make it this far into the Whispering Woods? 你怎么能一路来到呓语森林的这个地方
[17:50] I just walked in. 我就这么走过来了
[17:52] And I’m not a spy. 我不是间谍
[17:54] Sure, sure. You just so happened to find yourself in the Whispering Woods, 对 你就是碰巧来到了呓语森林
[17:58] like you just so happened to try and steal our sword. 就像你碰巧想偷走我们的剑
[18:01] It’s not yours. I found it first. 这不是你们的 我先找到的
[18:04] The Whispering Woods is under the Rebellion’s protection. 呓语森林在起义军的保护之下
[18:07] You were lucky to make it as far as you did. 你能来到这里已经够走运了
[18:10] Come on, Bow. Let’s get this spy to Bright Moon 走吧 鲍尔 我们把这个间谍送到明月
[18:12] where she can be interrogated properly. 让人来好好审审她
[18:16] This is perfect. Not only do we have First Ones tech for the Rebellion, 太完美了 我们不仅为起义军取得了先祖技术
[18:19] we’ve also captured a Horde spy. 还抓住了一名霍德间谍
[18:21] My mom’s gonna be so impressed. 我妈妈肯定会大为刮目相看
[18:24] Now come on, on your feet. 快点 跟我走
[18:28] You positive we’re going the right way, Glimmer? 你确定我们没走错路吗 格丽玛
[18:30] I know what I’m doing, Bow. Can you please just trust me for once? 我知道我在干什么 鲍尔 你就不能信我一回吗
[18:34] You know I always trust you. 你知道我永远相信你
[18:37] But I’m starting to get a little freaked out. 但我开始有点害怕了
[18:38] I mean I pretty much grew up in these woods, 我基本算是在这森林里长大的
[18:41] and I’ve never seen this part of them. 但我也从来没来过这里
[18:43] I’ve heard stories about weird stuff here. 我听说过这里有一些怪异的东西
[18:46] It’s fine, Ok? Just let me figure this out. 没事的 好吗 交给我吧
[18:49] Okay. Touchy. 好吧 小心眼
[18:52] Sorry about her. Usually she’s really nice. 抱歉 她平常不是这样的
[18:56] Not much for talking, huh? 不是很喜欢聊天啊
[18:57] I prefer don’t swap pleasantries with my captors. 我不喜欢和抓我的人谈天说地
[19:01] Fair, suit yourself. 好吧 随便你
[19:05] You know she’s a Princess, right? How can you follow her? 你知道她是一名公主吧 你怎么还愿意跟随她
[19:08] Princesses are a dangerous threat to everyone on Etheria. 公主对以希利亚的所有人来说都是危险的威胁
[19:12] Is that what Hordak told you? 这是霍德告诉你的吗
[19:14] I thought it was just common knowledge. 我以为这是常识
[19:16] They’re violent instigators who don’t even know how to control their powers. 她们是一群控制不住自己能力的暴力教唆犯
[19:22] You’ve never actually met a Princess, have you? 你从来没真正见过公主 对吧
[19:26] Well, maybe not in person, but… 也许没亲眼见过 但是
[19:43] – What happened to this place? – Don’t play dumb with me. -这地方怎么了 -别和我装傻
[19:46] I bet you were part of the raiding party that did this. 你肯定是参与袭击这里的部队中的一员
[19:49] What are you talking about? The Horde didn’t do this. 你在说什么 这不是霍德人干的
[19:55] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[19:58] You’re a heartless destroyer, just like all the rest of your people. 你是个无情的毁灭者 就像你们其他人一样
[20:01] I am not a destroyer. 我不是毁灭者
[20:03] Hordak says we’re doing what’s best for Etheria. 霍达克说我们都是为了以希利亚
[20:06] We’re trying to make things better. More orderly. 我们想要让一切变得更好 更有秩序
[20:09] This is what’s best for Etheria? 这是为了以希利亚吗
[20:12] Ever since the Horde got here, 自从霍德人来到这里后
[20:13] they’ve been poisoning our land, burning our cities, 他们就在荼毒我们的领地 烧毁我们的城堡
[20:16] destroying everything in there path. 毁灭阻拦他们的所有
[20:19] And you’re a part of it! 你就是其中一员
[20:20] How’s that for orderly? 这就是你们的有秩序
[20:26] This doesn’t make any sense. 这完全说不通啊
[20:29] The Horde would never do this. 霍德人绝对不会做这种事的
[20:31] Did you really not know any of this? 你真的什么都不知道吗
[20:34] I mean, your army is called the Evil Horde. 你们的军队被称为邪恶霍德
[20:38] Who calls us that? 谁这么叫我们
[20:40] Everybody. 所有人
[20:41] The Horde rescued me when I was a baby and gave me a home. 霍德人在我小时候救了我 给了我一个家
[20:45] They’re my family. You don’t know them like I do. 他们是我的家人 你们不像我这样了解他们
[20:48] Maybe you don’t know them like you think you do. 也许你不像你以为的那样了解他们
[20:54] – There’s something big out there. Something big! – How big? -那里有东西 很大的东西 -有多大
[21:02] So, pretty big then. 那就是很大了
[21:07] Watch out! 小心
[21:53] Hey, bug brain! 虫脑袋
[21:56] Come on, Magic Sword. 拜托 魔法剑
[21:58] Where’s a blinding flash of light when you need one? 需要的时候那种炫目的光线去哪里了
[22:11] Adora. 阿多拉
[22:14] Adora. 阿多拉
[22:16] Adora. 阿多拉
[22:20] Will you fight for the honor of Grayskull? 你愿意为格雷斯库尔的荣誉而战吗
[22:26] For the honor of Grayskull! 赐予我力量吧
非凡公主希瑞

文章导航

Previous Post: 沙娜拉传奇(The Shannara Chronicles)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

非凡公主希瑞(She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号